时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ENGIN is an avionics start-up. | “引擎”是一家新成立的航空公司 |
[00:04] | The government just signed a billion-dollar contract | 政府今早刚跟他们签了 |
[00:06] | with them this morning. | 十亿的合同 |
[00:07] | I had feelings for you. | 我喜欢上你了 |
[00:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[00:10] | Goodbye, Shelby. | 再见 谢尔比 |
[00:11] | You ruined the operation. | 你毁了这个任务 |
[00:13] | And you ruined my only chance | 而唯一能拯救我姐的机会 |
[00:14] | to get my sister out of who knows where. | 也被你给毁掉了 |
[00:16] | How many people die | 如果同伙达成最终目的 |
[00:17] | if the Collaborators reach their endgame? | 将会有多少死伤 |
[00:19] | We don’t know what their endgame is! | 我们都不知道他们的最终目的是什么 |
[00:21] | Exactly. Now I will, because I’m on the inside. | 没错 而我会知道 因为我在里面卧底 |
[00:25] | We transition tomorrow. | 我们明天就进行政权交替 |
[00:26] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[00:28] | I’m not resigning because I believe I did anything wrong. | 我不是因为觉得自己做错了而退位 |
[00:31] | As no vice president has yet been confirmed, | 鉴于目前没有任命副总统一职 |
[00:34] | Speaker of the House Henry Roarke | 所以众议院议长 亨利·罗尔克 |
[00:37] | will take the oath of that office. | 将接任总统一职 |
[00:39] | It’s only a matter of time before someone sends the FBI | 联调局迟早都会派人过来 |
[00:41] | to arrest her and us for treason. | 以叛国罪逮捕她和我们 |
[01:04] | Mr. President, you’ve been in office for less than a week, | 总统阁下 您执政还不到一个星期 |
[01:07] | and during that time, | 而在此期间 |
[01:08] | you’ve signed more executive orders than any other administration in history. | 您已比历任政权签署的行政令都要多了 |
[01:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:12] | Well, we have a great deal of work to do. | 我们有大量工作要完成 |
[01:14] | President Haas left us with a weak and fractured nation. | 哈斯总统退位前 她统治的国家不堪一击 |
[01:17] | And it will take sweeping changes to stem this tide. | 需要全面变革 才能阻止衰败的趋势 |
[01:20] | But my administration is up to the task. | 而我能够担此重任 |
[01:22] | Let’s talk about the first order… | 我们来谈谈第一份行政令 |
[01:24] | somewhat controversial. | 颇受争议 |
[01:26] | The “so-called” Muslim registry. | 所谓的”穆斯林登记系统” |
[01:27] | And what’s controversial about keeping this country safe? | 保护国家安全有什么可争议的 |
[01:30] | What exactly is your plan for implementation? | 你准备如何落实这项法案 |
[01:32] | Since you brought it before the House a month ago, | 自你接手政权一个月前提出这项法案起 |
[01:34] | its critics have only grown more vociferous. | 反对者的呼声更高了 |
[01:36] | And its supporters, as well. | 支持者也是如此 |
[01:38] | And I would remind you | 我要提醒你的是 |
[01:39] | that it passed before the President vetoed it. | 总统否决之前 这项法案就通过了 |
[01:42] | What we need to do, Cecilia, | 塞西莉亚 我们需要做的是 |
[01:43] | is clear out the corrupt establishment. | 是根除腐败的体制 |
[01:46] | And I brought in individuals like Alice Winter, | 而我找来了爱丽丝·温特 |
[01:49] | the former CEO of Greypool, | “灰池”的前任执行总裁 |
[01:51] | to be a part of my national security team. | 来加入国土安全小组 |
[01:51] | 菲力克斯 短信 | |
[01:51] | 我姐需要帮助 你是唯一能帮到她的人 菲力克斯 请给我回信 我说了我帮不了你 别再联系我了 | |
[01:52] | And she’s putting together a list of would-be registrants as we speak. | 这会儿 她正在整合出潜在的登记者名单 |
[01:55] | So, when the Congress passes the registry officially, | 这样当国会正式通过登记法案时 |
[01:58] | we can hit the ground running. | 我们就可以立马运行了 |
[02:00] | Look, it’s the first step in a long road. | 这只是漫漫长路的第一步 |
[02:02] | Really, I’m just getting started. | 实际上 我才刚刚开始改革 |
[02:04] | You’ve also passed orders to strengthen the military, increase border security, | 你也通过了加强军事力量和边界安全的行政令 |
[02:08] | and you’ve asked Defense Secretary Howell | 同时要求国防部长豪厄尔 |
[02:09] | to draft a memo on how to defeat the Islamic Front. | 起草如何击败伊斯兰阵线的草案 |
[02:12] | Can you talk more about that? | 你能详细谈谈吗 |
[02:14] | We have never been more vulnerable in this country than we are today. | 我国如今比以往更容易受到攻击 |
[02:17] | We’ve suffered significant intelligence failures, | 哈斯执政期间 |
[02:19] | both foreign and domestic, | 情报局遭遇重大失败 |
[02:20] | under the Haas administration. | 国内外皆是如此 |
[02:22] | The CIA failed to prevent an Islamic Front attack at the G20. | 中情局未能阻止伊斯兰阵线在G20峰会的袭击 |
[02:26] | And just a few days ago, | 几天之前 |
[02:28] | the FBI suffered an attack in their own backyard. | 联调局内部还发生了毒害事件 |
[02:30] | You have to stop calling me. | 别再找我了 |
[02:32] | – And you have to get me out of here. – Not possible. | -你得把我弄出去 -做不到 |
[02:35] | The FBI is doing random sweeps on The Farm looking for you. | 联调局正在随机搜查农场 试图找到你 |
[02:39] | You poke your head up for air, | 只要你伸出头来 |
[02:40] | you’ll be thrown in a hole so deep, | 就会被他们找到 关起来 |
[02:41] | no one will find you. | 到时谁也找不到你 |
[02:43] | How will you govern differently from President Haas? | 你的执政方针 将和哈斯总统有何不同 |
[02:46] | President Haas didn’t listen to the people. | 哈斯总统没有听取民意 |
[02:48] | I do. It’s that simple. | 我会听 就这么简单 |
[02:50] | And what are the people saying to you now? | 那现在民众在对你说什么 |
[02:52] | They’re saying, “Protect us. Make us feel safe.” | 他们在说 “保护我们 让我们感到安全” |
[02:53] | 克莱: 我们和母亲要离开了 谢尔比: 有什么我能帮得上忙的吗 你怎么样了 如果你想谈谈… 你还好吗 | |
[02:55] | For too long, we’ve put our faith in corrupt leaders | 我们将信任寄予腐败的领导者 |
[02:58] | and a rigged system. | 以及被操控的政府太久了 |
[03:00] | So, how do I fix this? | 我将如何解决呢 |
[03:02] | Well, I have a proposal, | 我有个建议 |
[03:04] | and I’m gonna tell it to you, Cecilia, first, | 我准备第一个告诉你 塞西莉亚 |
[03:06] | right here and now. | 就在此时此地 |
[03:07] | Really? I’m flattered. | 真的吗 我受宠若惊 |
[03:08] | I propose that we follow the lead of our founding fathers | 我提议效仿我们的国父们 |
[03:12] | and amend the heart, mind, and soul of our country. | 修订我们国家的主体 思维以及灵魂 |
[03:14] | Are you talking about calling a Constitutional convention? | 你是说要召开制宪大会吗 |
[03:18] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[03:18] | For the second time in this nation’s history. | 国家史上第二次召开大会 |
[03:20] | It’s time to take our system back, | 是时候让政府走上正轨了 |
[03:22] | and be the America I know we can be. | 成为我们心目中的美国人 |
[03:25] | And it will require change, | 这需要变革 |
[03:26] | change today that will lead us to a greater tomorrow. | 而今天的变革将引领我们到达更美好的明天 |
[03:31] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统阁下 |
[03:32] | No. Thank you, Cecilia. | 不 该谢谢你 塞西莉亚 |
[03:58] | Listen up! | 大家注意 |
[04:01] | The cache disappeared. | “秘密数据”消失了 |
[04:03] | Disappeared? | 消失 |
[04:03] | It’s gone. All of it. | 没了 全都没了 |
[04:05] | Been taken offline, I assume by Roarke. | 从网上撤下来了 我猜是罗尔克干的 |
[04:07] | And you’re telling us because… | 你告诉我们是因为… |
[04:10] | you think we’re just gonna run in to that bunker and help you? | 你觉得我们会跑去掩体 帮你吗 |
[04:12] | I know things have been fractured between us… | 我知道我们之间出现了嫌隙 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:15] | Is that what you call cutting out your entire team | 你瞒住整个特遣队 想自己包办任务 |
[04:17] | and trying to do the job yourself? | 这叫”出现嫌隙”吗 |
[04:19] | – How’d that work out? – Okay. | -看看结果如何 -好吧 |
[04:23] | Raina? | 蕾娜 |
[04:25] | This team robbed me of a chance to save my sister. | 特遣队夺走了我救出我姐的机会 |
[04:28] | And y-you didn’t trust me then. | 而你当时也不信任我 |
[04:30] | How can I help you now? | 我现在又怎么能帮你 |
[04:33] | Ra… | 蕾… |
[04:38] | It’s gone? | 都消失了吗 |
[04:39] | – All the surveillance information? – All of it. | -所有的监视情报吗 -都没了 |
[04:42] | What, does that mean that it’s over? | 这意味着结束了吗 |
[04:43] | It means they got whatever they needed for the last part of their plan. | 意味着他们得到了完成计划所需的一切 |
[04:46] | And we have no idea what that is. | 而我们还一无所知 |
[04:49] | No. Well, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[04:51] | Thank you. Nice to see you. Pleasure. | 谢谢你 见到你很高兴 我的荣幸 |
[04:53] | Not bad for a first sit-down, don’t you think? | 就首次访谈来说还不错 你觉得呢 |
[04:55] | It’s like you’ve been planning for it for years, Mr. President. | 就好像你为此准备了数年 总统阁下 |
[05:00] | Why did you ask me to come here? | 您为什么叫我来这里 |
[05:01] | Well, just to let you know you’d be rewarded | 为了告诉你 你会得到奖励 |
[05:03] | for all the hard work you’ve done. | 感谢你的付出 |
[05:04] | Due to all your help in the past few weeks, | 因为你在过去几周给予的帮助 |
[05:06] | I’m finally able to reshape our intelligence institutions. | 我终于能重整我们的情报机构 |
[05:09] | And, as someone who’s done time in both, | 而且 你在两届情报机构都效力过 |
[05:10] | I think the country could benefit | 国家在重整过程中 |
[05:12] | from your insight and your expertise in that reshaping. | 一定很需要你的见解和专业意见 |
[05:15] | The interview’s over, Mr. President. | 采访已经结束了 总统阁下 |
[05:17] | You can speak directly. | 您可以有话直说 |
[05:19] | What do you want me to do? | 您希望我做什么 |
[05:21] | For your own safety, | 为了你自身的安全 |
[05:23] | I think it’s best you stay insulated from the how, | 你最好不要过问细节 |
[05:26] | – as long as you know the when. – And? | -只要知道何时行动就行了 -还有呢 |
[05:28] | Well, I’ll just say this, | 我就这么说吧 |
[05:30] | I wouldn’t leave town in the next couple of days. | 我劝你未来几天都不要出城 |
[05:37] | It has been hours. Where is she? | 已经过了好几小时了 她在哪儿 |
[05:39] | SDRs take time. | SDR需要时间 |
[05:40] | Especially when you might be watched by the man who carries | 尤其是你被美国最有权力的人监视 |
[05:42] | the full weight of the United States government behind you. | 那就更是需要时间了 |
[05:44] | She’s…She’s being thorough. | 她只是想谨慎一点 |
[05:46] | Are we putting her in danger by asking her to come here? | 我们叫她来这儿 是不是害她处于危险中 |
[05:50] | We need her. | 我们需要她 |
[05:54] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你终于来了 |
[05:56] | You lost your tails? | 你甩掉跟踪你的人了吗 |
[05:58] | About an hour ago. | 大概一小时前就甩掉了 |
[05:59] | But I still changed cars | 但我在尤威尔那里 |
[06:00] | one more time outside of Ewell. | 还是再换了一次车 |
[06:03] | We couldn’t rally the troops? | 其他人没来吗 |
[06:06] | Okay. What’s going on there? | 好吧 发生了什么事 |
[06:09] | The cache is gone, as if it was never there. | “秘密数据”不见了 好像从来没出现过一样 |
[06:11] | Any piece of intel, data, pattern, state secrets… | 所有情报 数据 模式 国家机密都… |
[06:14] | – Because whatever they’re about to do is ready to go? – Exactly. | -因为他们的计划已经准备好了吗 -是的 |
[06:17] | Three of us against who knows how many for the last stand? | 最后一战由我们三人对抗不知道多少敌人吗 |
[06:20] | Not sure I like those odds. | 胜算不大啊 |
[06:22] | She’s right. We need help. | 她说得对 我们需要帮手 |
[06:24] | Then we get help. | 那我们就去找 |
[06:26] | If we can’t count on Raina and Ryan, | 如果我们不能指望蕾娜和瑞恩 |
[06:28] | we find friends that we can count on. | 那我们就找信得过的朋友 |
[06:32] | And I was just hours away from a trip to Mexico. | 我本来几小时后就要去墨西哥玩了 |
[06:36] | And if anybody I worked with knew I was here, | 如果我的同事知道我来这儿了 |
[06:38] | I would’ve lost the job I should have lost months ago. | 我就会丢掉几个月前就该丢掉的工作 |
[06:40] | I’ve just been waiting by the phone. | 我一直在电话旁边等候 |
[06:44] | So this is the bunker? | 这里就是掩体吗 |
[06:45] | Only using 24% of the surface space. | 只用到表面空间的24% |
[06:48] | Power move. | 为了节省电力 |
[06:49] | Miranda Shaw. | 米兰达·肖 |
[06:51] | We’ve not formally met. | 我们还没正式见过 |
[06:52] | No. | 没有 |
[06:54] | But I know a lot about you. | 但我听说过很多你的事 |
[06:56] | Most of it wrong. | 大部分都不是真的 |
[06:58] | Well, I don’t know how I feel about being here. | 我不知道来到这里 我作何感想 |
[07:02] | They gave me no choice. | 他们让我别无选择 |
[07:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:04] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[07:05] | I had the first good night’s sleep in about 30 years. | 我三十年来第一次睡了个好觉 |
[07:07] | I just had to turn off the television. | 只要关掉电视就行了 |
[07:10] | All right, Alex, why are we here? | 艾丽克丝 为什么找我们过来 |
[07:11] | And how much trouble are we gonna get into? | 我们会陷入多大的麻烦 |
[07:13] | Because you know I can’t get into trouble. | 你知道我不能惹上麻烦的 |
[07:15] | We’re already in trouble, Miranda. | 我们已经陷入困境了 米兰达 |
[07:17] | With the cache gone, | “秘密数据”不见了 |
[07:18] | it’s most likely the first attack will be today. | 第一次恐袭很可能就在今天发动 |
[07:20] | D-Day. | 进攻开始日 |
[07:21] | That was so much fun the first time. | 第一次很好玩 |
[07:23] | I’ve already almost died twice this year. | 今年我已经有两次差点死掉 |
[07:25] | I’m not dying today. | 我今天决不能死 |
[07:26] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙呢 |
[07:27] | Work to see why all of this has been taken offline. | 研究一下为什么信息从网上被撤掉了 |
[07:30] | I think the rest of us could analyze Roarke’s executive orders, | 其他人可以分析罗尔克的行政命令 |
[07:34] | to see if they point to a greater plan. | 看看是否能找出更大的阴谋 |
[07:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:37] | You asked me to help. | 是你叫我来帮忙的 |
[07:39] | – I’m helping.- Thank you. | -我这就在帮啊 -谢谢 |
[07:41] | I may have been wrong about you, too. | 我以前也可能看错你了 |
[07:43] | What are you waiting for? Let’s get to work. | 还等什么呢 我们开始工作吧 |
[07:55] | We should have stayed at the house. | 我们应该留在家里的 |
[07:57] | We couldn’t. They were doing random sweeps. | 不行 有人随机扫荡要抓我们呢 |
[08:00] | Why do you keep staring at them? | 你为什么一直盯着他们 |
[08:02] | Just watching Alex lead the B-team | 只是在看艾丽克丝带领B队 |
[08:04] | down yet another blind alley. | 走进另一条死胡同 |
[08:07] | You are a bitter, bitter man. | 你真是输不起的人啊 |
[08:09] | Yeah, I don’t see you out there. | 是啊 你也没过去啊 |
[08:10] | I have a real cause. | 我有真正的原因 |
[08:12] | You just have a wounded heart. | 你只是因为受情伤了 |
[08:14] | No. Don’t get all The Ancient One on me, all right. | 你不要假装自己是古一法师 分析我的内心好吗 |
[08:17] | I don’t know what that is, | 我不知道那是谁 |
[08:18] | and I know what you’re really mad at. | 但我知道你真正让你恼怒的是什么 |
[08:22] | It’s not Alex going off the road. | 不是艾丽克丝擅自行事 |
[08:25] | It’s who Alex went off-roading with. | 而是和艾丽克丝一起擅自行事的人 |
[08:31] | 30 executive orders in five days. | 五天内颁布了三十道行政命令 |
[08:34] | And this one freezes financial regulations | 这一条冻结了金融法规 |
[08:36] | until he can approve them. | 直到他批准才能解封 |
[08:37] | I mean, what’s the endgame here? | 他的最终目的是什么 |
[08:39] | Fewer restrictions on banks. | 减少对银行的限制 |
[08:41] | A hedge fund manager wouldn’t mind less regulation. | 对冲基金经理可不介意少点法规 |
[08:43] | – Yeah, but that doesn’t relate to terrorism. – No. | -可这跟恐怖主义无关啊 -对 |
[08:45] | Which means it wasn’t part of Roarke’s plan. | 也就是说这跟罗尔克的计划无关 |
[08:48] | It’s probably just a favor for his friend Christian Kelly. | 可能只是帮他朋友克里斯汀·凯利一个忙 |
[08:52] | judging from your collective expressions, | 从你们共同的表达内容来看 |
[08:54] | I’m about to interrupt an important conversation. | 我将要打断一场非常重要的对话 |
[08:56] | For that I’m sorry, | 我为此感到抱歉 |
[08:57] | but I have an equally important question. | 但我的问题同等重要 |
[08:59] | Can you tell me more about your operation in Cleveland? | 你能否多告诉我些关于克利夫兰那次行动的信息 |
[09:03] | You went there because one of the Collaborators | 你去那里是因为有个”同伙”成员 |
[09:06] | got a piece of the cache, right? | 掌握了一部分”秘密数据” 对吗 |
[09:08] | To threaten a judge and start a riot? | 要威胁法官 引起暴动 |
[09:09] | Okay, Will, why don’t we focus on | 威尔 不如你先专注于 |
[09:11] | finding who deleted the cache first, | 找出删掉了”秘密数据”的人 |
[09:13] | and then we can play recent history, okay? | 然后我们再回顾历史 好吗 |
[09:16] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[09:18] | If he keeps getting hung up on details, | 如果他继续纠结细节 |
[09:20] | we’re gonna be here till next week. | 那我们下周都无法离开这儿 |
[09:23] | What about this memorandum committing us to defeat the Islamic Front? | 这条要求我们击败伊斯兰阵线的备忘录呢 |
[09:27] | Maybe Roarke wanted to stir up tensions overseas? | 可能罗尔克想挑起海外的紧张局势 |
[09:31] | Okay, what about..what about that one? | 好 那这条呢 |
[09:36] | 谢尔比: 你有他消息了吗 凯勒布: 电话和短信都没有 你呢 谢尔比: 我也没有 我很担心 | |
[09:36] | All right. Let’s go back to this one. | 还是再看看这条吧 |
[09:40] | 谢尔比: 我也是 谢尔比: 还是没消息 他联系过你吗 凯勒布: 没有 | |
[09:47] | Roarke’s EO on increasing border security, | 罗尔克加强边境安保的行政命令 |
[09:50] | any chance the Collaborators have an interest | 有没有可能”同伙” |
[09:51] | in exploiting Mexican-American relations? | 想利用美墨双方的关系 |
[09:54] | I know, I should be focusing on the cache. | 我知道我应该专注调查”秘密数据”的事 |
[09:56] | But I was looking into the plane crash the Collaborators orchestrated, | 但我在调查”同伙”策划的那起坠机事件 |
[10:00] | the one connected to Christian Kelly? | 与克里斯汀·凯利有关的那次 |
[10:02] | The avionics technology on the plane… | 那架飞机上的航电技术… |
[10:04] | We already know that. | 我们已经知道了 |
[10:05] | Kelly profited highly from | 坠机事故后 |
[10:06] | the technology company’s rise after the crash. | 该科技公司股价暴涨 凯利大赚了一笔 |
[10:08] | We know that. | 我们都知道 |
[10:09] | But what if the avionics system has another purpose? | 如果安装该航电系统是出于其他目的呢 |
[10:12] | The crash caused avionics stock to rise, | 坠机事故导致航电股股价暴涨 |
[10:15] | but there are easier ways to make money than crashing a plane. | 但要想赚钱 多的是比坠机更简单的办法啊 |
[10:18] | Are you saying that the crash wasn’t about the profit, | 你是说他们策划坠机事故不是为了赚钱 |
[10:20] | but about the system itself? | 而是为了系统本身吗 |
[10:21] | The government signed a contract | 就在坠机事故第二天 |
[10:23] | with the company who made it, ENGIN Industries, | 政府与制造该系统的公司 即”引擎”工业 |
[10:25] | the day after the plane crash. | 签了合同 |
[10:28] | Two commercial airlines followed suit. | 还有两家商业航空公司也签了 |
[10:30] | It’s being added to all their domestic 737s as we speak. | 此刻 所有国内737客机都装上了该系统 |
[10:33] | When I left Roarke’s office, | 我离开罗尔克办公室时 |
[10:35] | he told me to “not leave town.” | 他和我说 “别出城” |
[10:37] | Could that be a warning? | 那是在警告我吗 |
[10:38] | Maybe the Collaborators could use the system | 也许”同伙”想借助这个系统 |
[10:40] | to actually take control of a plane. | 真想控制一架飞机 |
[10:43] | Or planes. | 或是多架飞机 |
[10:45] | If they do, | 倘若如此 |
[10:46] | this would be a terrorist attack on a national scale | 这将是自911事件以来的 |
[10:48] | that we haven’t seen since 9/11. | 首起全国性的恐怖袭击 |
[10:51] | We’re done with our time out, if you’ll have us back? | 我们不想置身事外了 能让我们回来帮忙吗 |
[10:54] | Don’t ask their permission. | 别征求他们的意见 |
[10:56] | Fine. We’re helping. | 好吧 我们来帮忙了 |
[10:59] | Good to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来帮忙 |
[11:05] | This is the avionics technology, | 多亏”引擎”工业的开发人员 |
[11:07] | courtesy of the developers at ENGIN Industries | 还有他们那弱爆的防火墙 |
[11:09] | and their pitiful firewall. | 这就是那套航电系统了 |
[11:12] | There’s a line of code buried in the emergency systems | 应急系统里有一行隐藏代码 |
[11:15] | that could give someone remote control of the entire plane. | 该代码可以让使用者远程操纵整架飞机 |
[11:19] | That must be how they’re gonna hijack a plane or two. | 所以他们才能劫持飞机 |
[11:21] | Yes. But commercial avionics | 是的 但商业航电设备 |
[11:23] | don’t communicate with ground-based systems. | 不与任何地面系统通讯 |
[11:25] | For security purposes, they can only be accessed on board. | 出于安全考虑 只能在机上登入飞机系统 |
[11:28] | What if you’re on board | 如果你在机上 |
[11:29] | with, like, a cellphone or a laptop? | 身上有手机 或手提电脑 |
[11:32] | – Could you access this backdoor that way? – Certainly. | -就能访问该后门吗 -当然 |
[11:35] | But you’d need a system with exactly the right code. | 但需要有正确代码的系统才行 |
[11:38] | Peter Theo is one of the biggest tech developers in the world. | 彼得·西奥是世界上最厉害的技术开发人员之一 |
[11:42] | His apps are on millions of cellphones. | 数百万部手机上安装了他开发的应用程序 |
[11:44] | Theo’s biggest app, FundFriend, | 西奥的顶尖应用程序”友人资助” |
[11:46] | – just released an update last week. -On it. | -刚于上周更新完毕 -马上查 |
[11:49] | What do you want to bet we’re gonna find a line of code | 要赌赌看我们会不会发现一串 |
[11:51] | that allows it to control the avionics system? | 可以控制飞机航电系统的代码吗 |
[11:53] | Did you ever imagine we’d be working together someday | 你有想过 怀疑我是坏人后 |
[11:55] | back when you thought I was a bad guy? | 咱们还有合作的一天吗 |
[11:57] | Who says you’re a good guy? | 谁说你是个好人了 |
[12:01] | First, what I don’t understand is, | 首先 我不明白的是 |
[12:03] | why hide the trigger in an app? | 为什么要把触发代码藏在应用程序里 |
[12:05] | Security? | 出于安全吗 |
[12:05] | If somebody accessed your phone, | 如果有人访问了你的手机 |
[12:06] | they wouldn’t discover it. | 他们也不会发现的 |
[12:08] | No, no. Raina’s right. | 不不 蕾娜说得没错 |
[12:10] | FundFriend is the biggest app to move money. | “友人资助”是用于资金转移的最大应用程序 |
[12:13] | Why hide a code in an app that’s used by… | 为什么要将代码藏在 |
[12:16] | – 197 million people. – Exactly. | -一个拥有1.97亿用户的应用程序内 -就是啊 |
[12:19] | When only a handful of suicide bombers need it? | 这事只需要几个自杀式袭击者就可以完成 |
[12:21] | Unless they’re not suicide bombers. | 除非他们不是自杀式袭击者 |
[12:23] | I’ve been working trusted Company sources and assets. | 我一直在与信托公司的线人联系 |
[12:25] | No one’s heard chatter of any terrorist event of any kind. | 没人听到过任何有关恐怖袭击的谣言 |
[12:29] | So, how do you stage a terrorist event without terrorists? | 没有恐怖分子 那要如何发动恐袭呢 |
[12:31] | Who says they have to be terrorists? | 谁说一定要恐怖分子了 |
[12:33] | They framed me without me even being there. | 就算我不在场 他们也能陷害我 |
[12:36] | Maybe they’re going to use people’s phones | 也许他们要在别人没有察觉的情况下 |
[12:38] | without them knowing? | 访问他们的手机 |
[12:39] | Turn unwitting passengers into hijackers? | 让毫不知情的乘客充当”劫机者”吗 |
[12:41] | They can use the app | 利用该应用程序 |
[12:43] | to make anyone they want to into a terrorist. | 他们可以将任何人变成恐怖分子 |
[12:45] | If that’s true, | 如果是这样 |
[12:46] | we’d never be able to find every passenger | 我们不可能把今天乘坐民航客机 |
[12:48] | on a commercial flight today using FundFriend. | 而又在使用”友人资助”的每一位乘客都找出来 |
[12:50] | That’s… It’s impossible. | 根本无法做到 |
[12:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:53] | Let’s re-look at this. | 我们再看看吧 |
[12:58] | Now, look, I already called Caleb back. | 我已经给凯勒布回电了 |
[12:59] | I told him I’m fine, so no need to worry. | 我和他说了一切安好 所以你不用担心了 |
[13:02] | So, can you please stop calling? | 你能别打电话给我了吗 |
[13:04] | Because every time it rings, | 每次电话铃响起 |
[13:04] | I want to throw it out the window. | 我都想把手机扔出窗外 |
[13:06] | You can put it on silent. | 你可以调成静音 |
[13:09] | I’m waiting on a pizza. | 我在等披萨外卖 |
[13:10] | – Are you smoking? – No. | -你在吸烟吗 -没有 |
[13:13] | You are. You are smoking! | 你肯定在吸烟 |
[13:15] | And it isn’t tobacco. | 不是烟草制品 |
[13:16] | Which is legal in D.C. The last time I checked. | 我上次查了 这东西在华府是完全合法的 |
[13:18] | Well, you’re not in D.C. | 你不在华府 |
[13:19] | You’re at the Hampton Court Motor Lodge | 你在弗吉尼亚州的斯普林菲尔德的 |
[13:21] | in Springfield, Virginia, | 汉普顿宫汽车旅馆内 |
[13:22] | where possession is a misdemeanor. | 在那里 持有违禁品可控行为不检 |
[13:25] | Are you calling me from 1955? | 你是从1955年打电话过来的吗 |
[13:28] | I’m hanging up. | 我要挂了 |
[13:30] | You already tracked my phone, | 你已经追踪了我的电话 |
[13:31] | and my Sims are arguing in the kitchen. | 我在《模拟人生》里的角色在厨房里吵闹 |
[13:33] | We need your help to narrow down the list of targets. | 我们需要你帮忙缩小目标人员范围 |
[13:35] | If you were Roarke | 如果你是罗尔克 |
[13:37] | and you wanted to frame a passenger for blowing up a plane, | 你想要陷害一名乘客炸毁飞机 |
[13:39] | who would you choose? | 你会选谁 |
[13:40] | Politically, someone I’d want the country to think is a threat. | 政治层面来讲 我会选国家视之为威胁的人 |
[13:44] | Anyone from his registry. | 穆斯林登记系统里的人都可以 |
[13:46] | He tried to push it through again. | 他想要重推该项法案 |
[13:48] | It’s still not popular. | 毕竟大多数还是不支持 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. What better way to frighten people | 我不知道 还有什么能比 |
[13:52] | into getting on board than a terrorist attack | 穆斯林”亲自”发动恐袭 |
[13:54] | at the hands of a Muslim? | 更能促使人们支持该法案呢 |
[13:55] | God, that’s what I was afraid of. | 天啊 这就是我所担心的 |
[13:57] | Yeah, framing Raina for a mall bombing, | 是啊 陷害蕾娜策划了商场炸弹案 |
[13:59] | that was a dry run. This is the main event. | 那只是演习 现在才是正式行动 |
[14:01] | We need you. Your brain. | 我们需要你 需要你的智慧 |
[14:03] | Come back and help us. | 回来帮我们吧 |
[14:06] | Yeah, my pizza’s here, so bye now. | 我的披萨到了 先挂了 |
[14:15] | This is what we know so far. | 这是我们目前掌握的信息 |
[14:16] | Roarke plans on hijacking commercial planes, | 罗尔克计划利用一位手机里装有 |
[14:19] | using unwitting Muslim passengers | 由彼得·西奥开发的”友人资助”的 |
[14:21] | carrying Peter Theo’s FundFriend app on their phones. | 无辜穆斯林来劫持商用客机 |
[14:24] | This way, they can hack into the avionics system of the plane | 这样他们就能黑进飞机里的航电系统 |
[14:27] | and bring them down. | 从而使飞机坠毁 |
[14:28] | What we don’t know | 而我们还不知道 |
[14:29] | – is which Muslims are being targeted. – Right. | -他们盯上了哪一位穆斯林 -是的 |
[14:32] | Even if we knew which planes needed to be grounded, | 就算我们知道目标是哪一家飞机 |
[14:34] | we still need specific names to warn the pilots. | 要想警告飞行员 我们仍需要拿到具体名字 |
[14:37] | We’ve got to find out who’s already on the registry. | 我们得查查谁已经被录入该登记系统里 |
[14:40] | If the perpetrators are on there, | 如果策划者已经知道名单 |
[14:42] | it serves Roarke’s policy. | 那他肯定是为罗尔克服务的 |
[14:44] | Who’s got access? | 谁有权限 |
[14:46] | Alice Winter. | 爱丽丝·温特 |
[14:47] | – And I can get it. – No way. | -我可以办到 -不行 |
[14:49] | – She’d kill you. – And get yourself killed? | -她会杀了你 -害死你自己吗 |
[14:51] | Look, you can’t risk blowing your cover. | 听着 你不能冒着暴露卧底身份的危险 |
[14:53] | Your in with the Collaborators | 要想扳倒”同伙” |
[14:54] | is our best hope of beating them. | 我们的最大希望就在于你能潜伏其中 |
[14:55] | What… what if we fail today? | 如果我们今天失败了呢 |
[14:57] | We need them to still believe you. | 你需要保持他们对你的信任 |
[15:00] | Okay, this is not up for discussion. | 好吧 这没什么好商量的 |
[15:01] | And I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[15:05] | And I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要征得你的许可 |
[15:09] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:11] | Miranda, Will and I will go to the FAA Command Center in Herndon. | 米兰达 我和威尔要去赫恩登的联航局指挥中心 |
[15:14] | They’ll have the resources to ground these planes once we identify them. | 一旦我们确认了目标飞机 就将其禁飞 |
[15:17] | FAA personnel require an emergency call-and-response code | 联航局的人需要一串应急呼应代码 |
[15:21] | to down a plane. | 来操控飞机降落 |
[15:22] | Let me guess… it’s not a code that’s given out freely? | 这肯定不是轻易能拿到的代码 对吧 |
[15:25] | The President has it and a couple of others, | 总统及其他少数人知道该代码 |
[15:28] | but that’s it. | 没了 |
[15:29] | Well, Claire’s only been out of power for a week. | 克莱尔刚下台一周而已 |
[15:32] | Shelby, does Clay have any connections he can still use? | 谢尔比 克莱还有能利用的人脉吗 |
[15:35] | He might, but I don’t think he’ll take another call from me. | 可能有 但他应该不会接我的电话了 |
[15:39] | If I could see him in person, | 如果我能亲自去见他 |
[15:41] | I might be able to convince him. | 也许就能说服他了 |
[15:42] | You can’t leave. Neither can I. | 你不能离开这里 我也是 |
[15:44] | The FBI would grab us on sight. | 联调局会把我们抓个正着 |
[15:46] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[15:47] | They’re on the grounds as we speak. | 此刻 他们就在地面搜查呢 |
[15:49] | We have exactly zero minutes to waste. | 我们不能浪费时间了 |
[15:51] | Look, the rest of you can go. | 听着 其他人可以去 |
[15:52] | Just not me, Shelby, or you, Raina. | 只是我 谢尔比和蕾娜不可以而已 |
[15:55] | I know a way you can get out, Shelby. | 我有办法让你离开这里 谢尔比 |
[16:00] | No one will tell me where my sister is. | 没人会告诉我 我姐被关在哪里 |
[16:02] | But I bet they’ll take me to her. | 但我觉得他们会带我去她那里 |
[16:08] | It’s the only way. | 只能这么做了 |
[16:15] | Stay where you are! | 站住 |
[16:17] | My name is Raina Amin. | 我是蕾娜·阿敏 |
[16:19] | My sister, Nimah Amin, was taken wrongly into custody | 你们认为由我发动的那场恐怖袭击 |
[16:23] | for an attack you believe was perpetrated by me. | 我姐妮尔麦·阿敏因此被误拘了 |
[16:26] | Hands. | 手背后 |
[16:29] | Move. | 走吧 |
[16:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:43] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:50] | All right, everyone. | 各位 |
[16:52] | I know this isn’t your first time, | 我知道大家都不是第一次了 |
[16:54] | but we have no room for error here. | 但我们这次绝不容有失 |
[16:56] | We have passengers boarding planes | 乘客们正在登机 |
[16:58] | who don’t know their own phones | 而他们不知道自己的手机 |
[16:59] | are gonna turn them into hijackers. | 将会害他成为”劫机者” |
[17:01] | So, we need your best game. | 所以大家要拿出最好状态 |
[17:03] | Where are we? | 报告位置 |
[17:04] | In position at Greypool. | 我在”灰池”里 |
[17:06] | I’ll find out which planes are being targeted | 我会查出目标飞机 |
[17:08] | and whose phones are carrying out the hack. | 以及手机里有触发代码的乘客 |
[17:11] | At Clay’s hotel. | 我在克莱下榻的酒店 |
[17:12] | I’ll push him to lean on his government contacts | 我会逼他联系政府内的人脉 |
[17:14] | and get the emergency call-and-response code | 拿到用来命令飞机降落的 |
[17:16] | we’ll need to order these planes to land. | 应急呼应代码 |
[17:19] | As soon as everyone has taken their seats, | 所有乘客就座后 |
[17:20] | we will close the cabin door. | 我们会关闭客舱门 |
[17:21] | You are free to use your electronic devices until that time. | 能使用电子设备时 我们会通知您 |
[17:30] | We’re almost at the FAA Command Center. | 我们快到联航局指挥中心了 |
[17:31] | Once Alex gets the flight numbers, | 一旦艾丽克丝拿到了航班号 |
[17:33] | we’ll radio the pilots. | 我们就会无线电联络飞行员 |
[17:34] | See if we can disable the hack and get them to land safely. | 看我们能否瓦解劫机阴谋 让他们安全着陆 |
[17:37] | Copy. | 收到 |
[17:38] | We’re standing by to relay information to all the teams. | 我们准备好给各个分队传输信息了 |
[17:42] | Happy hunting. Good luck. | 捕猎愉快 好运 |
[17:45] | I wasn’t expecting to see you today. | 没想到今天会见到你 |
[17:47] | That’s because no one sent for me. | 因为没人通知我啊 |
[17:49] | And yet I have a feeling something’s happening | 我能感觉到即将有大事发生了 |
[17:51] | and I’m not a part of it. | 但我却没有参与其中 |
[17:52] | No, you’re not. | 是啊 |
[17:56] | I betrayed everyone I know for a seat at this table, Alice. | 为了成为你们一员 我背叛了所有人 爱丽丝 |
[18:00] | Don’t give me a reason to return the favor. | 别逼我再次倒戈 |
[18:04] | I’ll fill you in. With limits. | 我会告诉你 但会有所保留 |
[18:08] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:10] | Look, time is not on our side, Alex. | 没时间了 艾丽克丝 |
[18:12] | Get those flights. | 赶紧拿到航班号 |
[18:13] | Get those names. | 还有乘客名字 |
[18:19] | You’re worried about her. | 你在担心她 |
[18:21] | I’m worried for her. | 我是替她担心 |
[18:22] | There’s a difference. | 两者是有区别的 |
[18:24] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[18:26] | it took me years to trust that my wife would come home safe. | 我花了几年时间才相信我老婆会平安归来 |
[18:31] | How long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[18:33] | 31 years. | 31年了 |
[18:35] | And she’s… | 她是… |
[18:36] | The best darn operative you’ll never hear of. | 最厉害的特工 你肯定闻所未闻 |
[18:39] | The only time she was home for more than | 她就只在怀上我们儿子时 |
[18:41] | a four-month stretch was to have our sons. | 才在家待了四个多月 |
[18:45] | – It’s a good-looking family. – Thanks. | -你们一家很不错啊 -谢谢 |
[18:46] | And you stay here? | 你留在这里了吗 |
[18:48] | Take care of the kids? | 照顾孩子吗 |
[18:49] | Hell, yes, I do. | 是啊 |
[18:52] | She’s great at what she does, and I’m great at what I do. | 术业有专攻 我们各司其职 |
[18:56] | See, when you find the right person, | 明白了吗 当你找到对的人时 |
[18:57] | you don’t worry that their success takes away from you. | 你不会担心对方会将事业置于你之上 |
[19:00] | You worry that you’re not doing enough to help them be successful. | 你会担心自己无法在事业上助她一臂之力 |
[19:04] | – Well, respectfully, sir… – Why don’t you screw the respect | -恕我直言… -你就把客套话省省吧 |
[19:05] | and speak your mind. | 有话直说 |
[19:07] | Okay. I’m you in this narrative, | 好吧 故事里的主角是我 |
[19:10] | – and she’s… – Exceptional. | -而她… -优秀至极 |
[19:12] | Then why send me to The Farm? | 那为什么要派我来农场 |
[19:14] | Why would you put me in there | 如果你知道她如此优秀 |
[19:15] | if you knew she was “exceptional”? | 为什么还要派我来这里 |
[19:18] | Quotes aren’t helping your case, son. | 你打引号也没用啊 小伙子 |
[19:20] | You want to know why I sent you in there? | 想知道为什么我会派你来这里吗 |
[19:22] | To make her better. | 是为了让她变得更好 |
[19:23] | And you did. You challenged her. | 而你做到了 你质疑了她 |
[19:24] | And she, not you, got us here today. | 是她带我们走到了今天 而非你 |
[19:29] | So that’s my life? | 所以这就是我的人生吗 |
[19:30] | Challenging her? | 只为质疑她 |
[19:32] | Making her better? | 让她变得更强大 |
[19:34] | My wife was worth the cosmetic blow to my ego. | 我老婆就打击不到我的自尊心 |
[19:38] | Eventually, I realized I was a better man for it. | 最后 我意识到自己很适合这份工作 |
[19:47] | Shelby, what’s your status? | 谢尔比 你那边情况如何 |
[19:50] | Clay? Clay? | 克莱 克莱 |
[19:52] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[19:53] | Clay! | 克莱 |
[19:56] | Of course it would be you. | 就知道是你 |
[19:57] | Listen, hundreds, maybe thousands, of people are gonna die | 听着 如果你拿不到应对空中恐袭的应急呼应代码 |
[20:00] | if you don’t get us the call-and-response code | 将会有成百上千的人 |
[20:02] | for airborne terror threats. | 命丧黄泉 |
[20:04] | – There’s no such thing. – Yes, there is. | -根本没有这回事 -有啊 |
[20:06] | And we know that you can twist the right arm and get it for us. | 我们知道你有这个本事能拿到代码 |
[20:11] | You know, I can see why people fall for you. | 我知道别人为什么会喜欢上你了 |
[20:16] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:18] | Here. Come back here. | 过来 坐过来 |
[20:22] | All I need you to do is make one phone call. | 你只要打一通电话就行了 |
[20:26] | And all I need you to do… | 而我只要你… |
[20:28] | Clay! You… You are engaged! | 克莱 你都订婚了 |
[20:31] | Not anymore. | 分手了 |
[20:34] | No. No. She left me. | 不是 她甩了我 |
[20:36] | You know, once the bloom was off the presidential rose, | 树倒猢狲散 我妈下台后 |
[20:41] | she got the hell out. | 她就离开我了 |
[20:43] | She really left you? | 她真离开你了吗 |
[20:46] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | So, now I’ve got nothing. | 所以我现在一无所有 |
[20:52] | You know, except you, here, in this moment. | 除了你 这一刻你还在我身边 |
[20:57] | Why don’t you figure out what you want, | 不如你想好自己想要什么 |
[20:58] | or you can go, too. | 你也可以离开我 |
[21:00] | I know what I want… | 我知道自己想要什么 |
[21:03] | for you to be a man and get us the code. | 我想让你振作起来 弄到代码 |
[21:08] | I’m not leaving without it. | 我一定要拿到代码 |
[21:09] | 美国运输部 联邦航空管理局 | |
[21:11] | I’m supervisor here. | 我是这里的负责人 |
[21:12] | And this isn’t normal procedure for a terror threat. | 这不是处理恐怖威胁的常规方式 |
[21:14] | This isn’t a normal threat. | 这不是普通的威胁 |
[21:16] | The FBI and the CIA have fresh intelligence | 联调局和中情局得到最新情报 |
[21:18] | about imminent threats to several flights that are already in the air. | 飞行在空中的多架飞机即将受到恐怖袭击的威胁 |
[21:22] | We need help identifying them. | 我们得找出是哪些飞机 |
[21:23] | We need help grounding them. | 下达禁飞令 |
[21:25] | Wait here. | 请等一下 |
[21:30] | Second thoughts? | 后悔了吗 |
[21:31] | Déjà vu. | 似曾相识的感觉啊 |
[21:34] | I’m breaking the law to save the world. | 为拯救世界而犯法 |
[21:37] | I just hope it works this time, | 我只希望这次能成功 |
[21:38] | and no one gets hurt, | 没人因此而受伤 |
[21:40] | that we can just do it the right way. | 我们能用正确的方法 |
[21:42] | Doing what you think is correct in the moment is the right way. | 当下觉得正确的事 就是正确的方法 |
[21:45] | Breaking the law can be the right way. | 违法也可以是正确的方法 |
[21:46] | You just have to not get caught. | 别被抓住就行了 |
[21:48] | I’ve broken more federal laws than both of you combined, | 我犯的法比你俩加起来都多 |
[21:50] | and I’ve faced zero consequences. | 我就没啥事啊 |
[21:52] | Special Agent Shaw? | 肖特别探员 |
[21:54] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[21:56] | So we cross-referenced all the Muslim-Americans | 我们交叉对比了所有美籍穆斯林 |
[21:59] | against anyone on a flight today | 和今天的航班乘客名单 |
[22:00] | who also had Peter’s app on their phone. | 而且手机上还安装了彼得应用的人 |
[22:02] | Six flights. | 六个航班 |
[22:03] | One Muslim passenger from each flight on Roarke’s registry. | 每个航班都有一个人登记在罗尔克的穆斯林系统中 |
[22:07] | Genius, isn’t it? | 很天才吧 |
[22:09] | So, which flights? Passengers? | 哪些航班 哪些乘客啊 |
[22:13] | Come on. Haven’t I earned… | 不是吧 我有资格… |
[22:15] | I think that’s enough for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[22:17] | We need those flights and those names. | 我们需要知道具体航班和乘客的名字 |
[22:18] | Whatever you think you should do, do it. | 使用一切必要手段 获得信息 |
[22:20] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你的决策 |
[22:21] | My assistant can validate your… | 我的助理可以验证你的… |
[22:35] | Getting flights and passengers. | 拿到航班和乘客信息了 |
[22:38] | Incoming. | 发过去了 |
[22:41] | The bad news is, I just lost a bet. | 坏消息是 我打赌输了 |
[22:43] | I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[22:44] | Peter didn’t. | 彼得不信你 |
[22:46] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[22:48] | now I get to take it out on you. | 我因此可以拿你出气了 |
[22:50] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[22:55] | We have the flight numbers. Acknowledged. | 拿到航班号了 了解 |
[22:56] | They’re all in the air. Just took off not 5 minutes ago. | 都在空中 起飞不到五分钟 |
[22:59] | Once those planes reach 30,000 feet | 一旦飞机达到九千公里的高度 |
[23:00] | and the Wi-Fi signal turns on, | 无线信号将会开启 |
[23:02] | the passengers’s phones will connect | 地面上的幕后主脑 |
[23:03] | to whoever’s behind this on the ground. | 就会连上那名乘客的手机 |
[23:05] | How can we ground those planes before that happens? | 我们在这之前 怎么阻止呢 |
[23:10] | TransWestern six-four-four, this is FAA Command. | 西航644 这里是联航局指挥中心 |
[23:12] | Do you copy? | 收到请回答 |
[23:13] | D.C., this is six-four-four-kilo-zulu. Copy. | 中心 这里是644KZ 收到 |
[23:16] | Return and begin emergency landing procedure, | 请立刻折返 开始紧急降落 |
[23:19] | runway three. | 降落到三号跑道 |
[23:20] | Copy. | 请回答 |
[23:21] | TransWestern six-four-four. Copy. | 西航644 收到 |
[23:25] | They’re not changing course. Something’s off. | 他们没有换航向 不对劲 |
[23:27] | TransWestern six-four-four, I repeat, | 西航644 再说一次 |
[23:29] | return and begin emergency landing procedure, | 请立刻折返 开始紧急降落 |
[23:32] | runway three. | 降到三号跑道 |
[23:32] | – Do you copy? – Copy. | -收到了吗 -收到 |
[23:33] | Look. The signal latency is nonexistent. | 看 不存在信号延迟 |
[23:36] | If we were speaking to a flight miles away, | 如果是跟一架飞远的飞机对话 |
[23:38] | there would be a tiny, measurable delay in our communications, | 通讯中会出现小小的延迟 |
[23:40] | but there isn’t. | 但这里没有 |
[23:41] | Because we’re not speaking to the pilots, | 因为我们不是在跟机长通讯 |
[23:43] | we’re speaking to someone nearby who has commandeered the channel. | 我们是在跟一个附近截下通讯频道的人对话 |
[23:46] | The pilots think they’re speaking to us, | 飞行员以为跟我们交谈 |
[23:48] | but instead, they’re speaking to him. | 但其实是跟那个人交流 |
[23:49] | If we can’t find out who and where they are, | 如果找不出是谁和在哪儿 |
[23:52] | we can’t stop all this. | 就阻止不了此事 |
[23:54] | 10,000 feet and climbing. | 三千公里 继续上升 |
[23:56] | The captain will let you know | 可以在舱内自由活动时 |
[23:57] | when it’s safe to move about the cabin. | 机长会通知大家 |
[24:11] | Will, how’s that location coming? | 威尔 查到地点了吗 |
[24:13] | I’ve calculated a radius based on the latency | 我根据延迟计算了一下范围 |
[24:15] | to identify the location of those spoofing the planes’ communications. | 找出假冒飞机通讯的位置 |
[24:19] | Sending a signal at such a significant distance | 向这么远的距离发射信号 |
[24:21] | would require an antenna and radio mast large enough to… | 需要足够大的天线和无线电天线塔… |
[24:24] | Skip the story. | 说重点 |
[24:25] | Just give us the twenty. | 把位置发给我们 |
[24:27] | I’ll text them to you now. | 我现在就发给你们 |
[24:29] | Just a reminder to stay in your seats with your seatbelts fastened | 各位乘客注意 请待在座位上 系好安全带 |
[24:32] | until the captain has turned off the seatbelt sign. | 直到机长关掉安全带指示灯 |
[24:34] | Shelby, once Miranda and Owen get that twenty, | 谢尔比 米兰达和欧文收到位置后 |
[24:37] | we need that code. | 我们需要代码 |
[24:38] | I’m trying my best here. | 我正努力呢 |
[24:39] | Clay, there is no other way to ground these flights. | 克莱 没有其他办法禁飞这些飞机了 |
[24:41] | They will go down without it. | 没有代码 大家就都完了 |
[24:43] | Will confirms the first flight is at 30,000 feet. | 威尔确定第一架飞机到达九千公里了 |
[24:46] | Wi-Fi’s been switched on. | 无线信号打开了 |
[24:47] | The captain has indicated that | 机长通知大家 |
[24:49] | you are now free to use your approved electronic devices. | 现在可以使用电子设备了 |
[24:50] | We’re all going down anyway, sooner or later. | 反正我们早晚都会完啦 |
[24:53] | Sooner… Sooner and later? | 还是早晚 |
[24:56] | Sooner than later? | 尽早 |
[24:57] | Please! Clay? | 拜托 克莱 |
[25:06] | Reston tower, this is TransWestern six-four-four. | 呼叫塔台 这里是西航644 |
[25:08] | Our plane has switched to autopilot on its own. Copy. | 飞机已经转换到了自动驾驶状态 请回答 |
[25:10] | TransWestern six-four-four, | 西航644 |
[25:12] | we’ll look into that and get back you you, copy. | 我们会查看一下 稍后联系 |
[25:15] | Get the message to Theo that it’s working. | 给西奥传个话 就说成功了 |
[25:17] | – The first flight’s under control. – Okay. | -控制了第一架飞机 -好 |
[25:20] | The first flight is under our control. | 我们已经控制了第一架飞机 |
[25:25] | 2,000 lives are at stake. | 这攸关两千人的性命 |
[25:27] | 2,000 people are going to die if you don’t help us. | 如果你不帮忙 两千人就会死 |
[25:31] | Don’t prioritize your pride over their lives. | 别把你的自尊心看得比人命重要 |
[25:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I need a favor… | 帮我个忙… |
[25:47] | Pan Atlantic flight five-five-four, | 泛大西洋航空554 |
[25:49] | turn left, heading three-two-zero. | 左转 转向230 |
[25:52] | Freeze! FBI! Stand down! | 不许动 联调局 别动 |
[25:59] | Stay down. | 别反抗 |
[26:01] | TransWestern six-four-four, | 西航644 |
[26:02] | your tower communication has been comprised. | 你们的塔台通讯被人截获了 |
[26:05] | This is Special Agent Miranda Shaw. | 我是特别探员 米兰达·肖 |
[26:07] | Stand by for presidential access code. | 请等待总统权限代码 |
[26:08] | ZJQ86V Zulu-Juliet-Quebec-eight-six-Victor. | |
[26:13] | ZJQ86V Zulu-Juliet-Quebec-eight-six-Victor. | |
[26:16] | I need you to initiate emergency landing protocol | 我需要你开启晋级降落模式 |
[26:19] | overriding autopilot, | 改飞行员驾驶 |
[26:20] | and confiscate and destroy the mobile phone of a passenger. | 没收并毁掉一个乘客的手机 |
[26:24] | Aasim Samaan, 12-C. | 阿希慕·撒曼 座位12C |
[26:26] | Aasim Samaan, 12-C. | 阿希慕·撒曼 座位12C |
[26:27] | Aasim Samaan, 12-C. | 阿希慕·撒曼 座位12C |
[26:29] | – Khan, K. Sunbeam flight… – Rashad Radhi, | -汗 K 日光飞行… -拉沙德·瑞迪 |
[26:33] | – one-one-twoseat 5-A. – Southeastern flight three-three-five, | -112 5A座 -东南航空335 |
[26:35] | – seat 10-E. – Y., CoastWest flight | -10E座 -Y 西岸航空 |
[26:37] | – four-zero-three, seat 14-B. – Satara G., | -403 14B座 -萨塔拉G |
[26:38] | Pan Atlantic flight five-five-four, seat 35-B. | 泛太平洋航空554 35B座 |
[26:40] | Next plane is Southeastern sixteen. | 下一架飞机是东南16 |
[26:42] | Southeastern sixteen, this is CIA operative Owen Hall. | 东南16 我是中情局特工 欧文·霍尔 |
[26:45] | Initiate emergency landing response on the following code. | 根据代码 开启紧急降落模式 |
[26:48] | All targeted flights are beginning emergency landing procedure. | 所有目标飞机都开启了紧急降落模式 |
[27:05] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[27:07] | All six of those planes are on their way to landing safely. | 这六架飞机都安全降落了 |
[27:10] | No one lost their lives, | 没人死亡 |
[27:12] | including all those innocent Muslim men and women you tried to frame. | 还包括那些你想陷害的穆斯林无辜男女 |
[27:15] | So, it’s over, Alice. | 没戏唱了 爱丽丝 |
[27:17] | For you. | 是你没戏唱了 |
[27:19] | Once President Roarke and the others | 罗尔克总统和其它人 |
[27:20] | find out that you were working against us, | 一旦得知你是内鬼 |
[27:23] | I’ll ask for the privilege of being the one to take you out myself. | 我会主动请缨 亲手解决掉你 |
[27:27] | I look forward to it. | 那就走着瞧吧 |
[27:29] | This isn’t over. You only think you’ve won. | 还没结束 你只是以为你赢了 |
[27:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:39] | What looks like a travel headache for some | 对某些人来说 航班叫停很耽误事 |
[27:41] | is in reality a thwarted massacre for the entire country. | 而现实中我们阻止了一场大屠杀 |
[27:45] | Countless people are alive because of everyone in this room. | 不计其数的人还活着 都是你们的功劳 |
[27:49] | And, like always, no one will know that truth. | 还是跟以往一样 无人知晓真相 |
[27:53] | The sacrifice heroes make. | 英雄该做的牺牲 |
[27:55] | That’s the secret you learn | 这种事做多了 |
[27:56] | when you do it enough times, right? | 就自然了解其中奥秘了 对吧 |
[27:58] | What, is that what we are? Heroes? | 我们是英雄吗 |
[28:01] | I don’t feel any different. | 我没觉得有什么不同啊 |
[28:03] | Well, that’s the other secret you learn. | 这是其中另一个奥秘 |
[28:05] | It’s still always just a Tuesday. | 永远都只是”欢乐周二”而已 |
[28:07] | This doesn’t mean it’s over. | 任务还没结束 |
[28:09] | Roarke is still President. | 罗尔克还是总统 |
[28:10] | The Collaborators are alive, | “同伙”成员还活着 |
[28:11] | and the world is none the wiser. | 世人仍蒙在鼓里 |
[28:13] | And they will most certainly find a way | 我们挫败了他们的计划 |
[28:15] | to retaliate against us for foiling their plans. | 他们肯定会想办法反击 |
[28:17] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[28:19] | But, until then, | 但在那之前 |
[28:20] | let’s take a moment to bask in the victory. | 让我们享受一下这胜利的一刻吧 |
[28:25] | Okay, moment’s over. | 好 享受一刻结束了 |
[28:26] | There’s still work to be done. | 还有很多事要完成 |
[28:27] | You’ve got a presidency to topple. | 你们要扳倒一个总统 |
[28:29] | And we still don’t know how. | 我们还是毫无对策 |
[28:32] | You can’t leave. | 你不能离开这里 |
[28:34] | Nimah and Raina are both in custody. | 妮尔麦和蕾娜都被抓了 |
[28:37] | Alice Winter… she knows I turned on them. | 爱丽丝·温特 她知道我背叛他们了 |
[28:41] | I feel like this is the part where I need to give a rousing speech. | 我感觉这时我要讲几句振奋人心的话 |
[28:46] | But all I can think of is… thank you. | 但我只想说 谢谢你们 |
[28:50] | We would not have been able to do this without you. | 没有你们 就完成不了这次任务 |
[28:55] | And we wouldn’t be here without you. | 没有你 我们也不会参与这次任务 |
[29:00] | Thanks. I’ll let him know. | 谢谢 我会告诉他 |
[29:05] | – What happened? – All the flights landed. | -怎么了 -所有飞机都降落了 |
[29:07] | The FAA hasn’t made a statement yet, | 联航局还没发表声明 |
[29:09] | but everyone is safe. | 但大家都安全了 |
[29:11] | Well, glad I could help. | 我很高兴帮上忙了 |
[29:14] | You want to really help? | 你真想帮忙吗 |
[29:15] | Take off those pity pants, | 别再自怨自艾 |
[29:16] | come back to the bunker with me, and do your job. | 跟我回掩体 继续作战 |
[29:20] | Pity pants? | 自怨自艾 |
[29:23] | My mom used to say that. | 我妈以前总这么说 |
[29:25] | My mom used to say, | 我妈以前会说 |
[29:27] | “Get your head out of your ass, Clay. | “别再垂头丧气了 克莱 |
[29:29] | I can’t give a speech about gun control at the NRA.” | 我写不出向步枪协会发表枪支管制的演讲词了 |
[29:34] | I might still be a little bit drunk. | 我可能还没醒酒 |
[29:38] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[29:40] | Do what you were meant to do. | 完成你的使命 |
[29:42] | How is it you know what’s best for me? | 你怎么知道这样对我最好呢 |
[29:45] | It’s because I’m smarter than you. | 因为我比你聪明啊 |
[29:47] | I know more words than you. | 我词汇量比你大 |
[29:48] | I have more emotions than you. | 我情感比你丰富 |
[29:50] | I have them. | 我也情感 |
[29:52] | I just don’t let you know I have them. | 我就是不显露而已 |
[29:56] | I’m having one right now. | 我现在就有一种情感 |
[29:58] | It’s a complicated one. | 复杂的感觉 |
[30:01] | It’s like 10 at once. | 五味杂陈 |
[30:04] | She really left you? | 她真的离开你了吗 |
[30:07] | She was gonna leave me anyway. | 反正她怎么都会离开我 |
[30:10] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[30:12] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[30:18] | FBI! Open up! | 联调局 开门 |
[30:21] | A spy drinking Scotch? | 喝苏格兰威士忌的间谍 |
[30:24] | – That’s a little cliche, Owen. – Yeah. | -太没创意了 欧文 -是啊 |
[30:27] | I know you didn’t come here to insult me, did you? | 你不是为了吐槽才来找我吧 |
[30:29] | No, I can do that plenty behind your back. | 是啊 我背着你可以尽情吐槽呢 |
[30:33] | I came here because of something you said | 我来是因为 |
[30:37] | about doing the right thing in the moment. | 你说要做当下觉得正确的事 |
[30:40] | You know, I often forget how much faith | 我总是会忘记 |
[30:44] | the Bureau and the Agency put in us. | 联调局和中情局多么信任我们 |
[30:48] | They choose us, | 他们选了我们 |
[30:50] | they put us through all these tests, | 我们经过他们的层层选拔 |
[30:52] | evaluating not just our bodies, our minds, | 他们不仅评估我们的身体状况 还有精神状态 |
[30:54] | but our morality, | 还有道德规范 |
[30:58] | our decisiveness, our judgment. | 决断力 判断力 |
[31:04] | I have to stop trying to make up for my past. | 我得停止弥补我过去的所为了 |
[31:09] | I made choices. | 我做了选择 |
[31:11] | I can’t undo them. There’s no real penance. | 覆水难收 不能再自我惩罚了 |
[31:13] | I just have to adapt and move forward. | 我只能接受自己的错 然后继续生活 |
[31:17] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[31:18] | And I think… | 我觉得… |
[31:21] | I think that you should see that, too. | 我觉得你也改明白这点 |
[31:29] | If you’re talking about my daughter, | 如果你说的是我女儿 |
[31:32] | about choices I made as a father, | 我作为父亲而做出的选择 |
[31:35] | then sure, maybe there’s no penance to be had. | 确实 我不该自我惩罚 |
[31:40] | But it doesn’t mean I stop trying to… | 但我还是要继续… |
[31:42] | make up for my failures, | 弥补我的过失 |
[31:43] | stop trying to do better. | 继续做到更好 |
[31:46] | I’m not saying you stop trying. | 我不是让你不去弥补 |
[31:49] | I’m saying you stop hating yourself | 我是说有时候失败时 |
[31:51] | when you fail sometimes. | 别太恨自己 |
[31:53] | That’s how you stay in it. | 只有这样才能继续下去 |
[31:55] | You have to move on. | 你得放下过往 |
[32:05] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[32:09] | Yep. | 请进 |
[32:13] | You hear the one about the operative who went undercover | 你听过一个卧底特工打进了 |
[32:15] | inside the most dangerous and powerful conspiracy in this nation’s history? | 史上最危险 权倾朝野的阴谋组织一事吗 |
[32:19] | No, I haven’t. How does it end? | 没听过 结局如何 |
[32:21] | Well, no one’s heard it, so I don’t know. | 没人听过这事 所以我也不知道 |
[32:30] | We beat them today. | 我们今天打败他们了 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:37] | What about tomorrow? | 而明天呢 |
[32:40] | Or tonight… | 或今晚呢 |
[32:43] | when they come for me? | 等他们来找我 |
[32:44] | Look. | 听着 |
[32:47] | We’re all behind you, Alex. | 你有我们呢 艾丽克丝 |
[32:49] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们会一直挺你到底 |
[32:53] | You’re still sexy when you lie. | 你骗人时 还是很性感啊 |
[32:55] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗你 |
[32:57] | This time. I’m not. | 这一次 没骗 |
[32:59] | You’re still sexy. | 还是很性感 |
[32:59] | Yeah, well… | 这个嘛 |
[33:05] | You know… | 要知道 |
[33:08] | you’re a great leader, Alex. | 你是个很出色的领导者 艾丽克丝 |
[33:12] | You… You see the big picture. | 你能看到大局 |
[33:14] | And me? I’m… | 而我呢 我… |
[33:16] | I’m a great soldier. | 我是个出色的战士 |
[33:18] | You send me into battle, and I focus on that. | 你派我上战场 我就只专注于任务 |
[33:20] | I mean, I… | 我… |
[33:22] | I get lost in it. | 我迷失其中 |
[33:24] | But you, you… | 但是你… |
[33:28] | You see everything. | 你能着眼大局 |
[33:31] | And I did the same thing in our relationship. | 我们交往时 我也是如此 |
[33:35] | Every choice that you made, I felt in the moment, | 你的每一个决定 我都只看到眼前 |
[33:38] | whereas you… | 而你… |
[33:41] | you were thinking long-term. | 却有着长远的打算 |
[33:45] | – I mean, maybe if I wasn’t so shortsighted, we… – Ryan. | -如果不是我目光短浅… -瑞恩 |
[33:49] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[33:50] | This is where we are. | 我们这样的关系很好 |
[33:54] | This is where we are. | 我们这样的关系很好 |
[33:56] | Alex? Ryan? | 艾丽克丝 瑞恩 |
[33:58] | They’re here. We’ve been made. | 他们来了 我们被识破了 |
[34:00] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[34:01] | FBI! Come out! FBI! | 联调局 出来 联调局 |
[34:04] | We got them. | 找到他们了 |
[34:05] | Special Agent Shaw? What are you doing here? | 肖特别探员 你怎么在这里 |
[34:09] | I’m with them. | 我跟他们是一伙的 |
[34:11] | I thought there was no such thing as penance. | 你不是说不再自我惩罚了吗 |
[34:14] | I felt it in the moment. | 我觉得这是当下正确的事 |
[34:15] | Okay, this doesn’t have to be a scene. | 好吧 不必搞得太难看 |
[34:18] | We will go with you quietly. | 我们会乖乖跟你们走 |
[34:20] | I think you’re confused. | 你好像没搞明白 |
[34:20] | We’re not here to arrest you. | 我们不是来抓你们的 |
[34:22] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[34:23] | You’re coming with us. | 你们跟我们一起走 |
[34:24] | The President wants to see you. | 总统要见你们 |
[34:26] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[34:33] | Too often, when a President has to talk to Americans | 大部分时候 总统向美国民众 |
[34:36] | about acts of terrorism, | 就恐怖主义发表讲话时 |
[34:37] | it’s with a heavy heart. | 都是带着沉重的心情 |
[34:39] | But, today, I stand before you without that heavy heart. | 但今天 我没有带着沉重的心情 |
[34:45] | And while the threat of radicals | 尽管激进分子的威胁 |
[34:47] | is never far from our front door, | 一直存在于我们身边 |
[34:49] | today, it didn’t make it. | 但今天他们败北了 |
[34:50] | There was almost a terrorist attack today. | 今天差点就发生了恐怖袭击 |
[34:52] | But it was stopped by a group of FBI and CIA agents | 但一群联调局探员和中情局特工阻止了袭击 |
[34:57] | working on an off-book mission | 他们私下进行了一项任务 |
[34:59] | to protect our country from its greatest threat… | 保护国家免遭恐怖主义的威胁… |
[35:01] | those who hate us for our freedoms. | 不被那些痛恨我们拥有自由之人伤害 |
[35:03] | The world is safer because of the acts of this group of brave souls. | 因为这群英勇之人 世界更加安全了 |
[35:08] | And while they work in the shadows, | 尽管他们在暗处保家卫国 |
[35:10] | I believe you should know their faces | 但我认为大家应该要认识一下他们 |
[35:13] | and applaud them for their heroism. | 为他们的英勇表现而鼓掌 |
[35:18] | Now, these are the very same men and women | 去年九月的G20峰会人质危机事件 |
[35:19] | that helped bring an end to the G20 hostage crisis last September, | 也同样是靠他们化解了危机 |
[35:22] | which, recent intelligence revealed, | 最新情报显示 |
[35:25] | was not an act of outside force, | 那次事件不是外敌所为 |
[35:27] | but an internal battle between our own agencies. | 而是政府内部的争斗 |
[35:30] | We live in divided times. | 我们活在一个分裂的时代 |
[35:33] | But the time for that divide is over. | 但这段分裂时期结束了 |
[35:35] | Today the FBI and the CIA worked together | 今日 联调局和中情局通力合作 |
[35:39] | to help keep our country safe. | 保卫我们的国家 |
[35:41] | Now, this was your mother’s legacy. | 这是你母亲之前领导的小队 |
[35:44] | And I commend her for blazing this trail… | 她开辟了这条道路 值得称赞 |
[35:46] | seeing that we work stronger together, | 看到我们如此亲密无间的合作 |
[35:49] | instead of against one another. | 而不是窝里斗 |
[35:51] | So, we will not only rebuild both our intelligence agencies from scratch, | 所以我们不会完全重新建立这两个机构 |
[35:56] | we will combine them to help rebuild | 我们会合并他们 |
[35:58] | the faith and trust of the American people. | 从而重建美国人民的信仰与信任 |
[36:00] | It’s time our country unites, | 国家是时候团结起来了 |
[36:01] | and the Constitutional convention in 100 days | 一百天以后的制宪大会 |
[36:04] | will be a bold step in that process. | 将会是一个大胆的举措 |
[36:08] | We not only can be safe and free, | 我们不只是能安枕无忧 自由生活 |
[36:11] | we will be. | 而是我们一定会 |
[36:12] | We are the United States of America, | 我们是美利坚合众国 |
[36:14] | and we hold our freedoms close. | 我们重视自由 |
[36:16] | We protect them. | 保护自由的权利 |
[36:17] | We must always be the land of opportunity and the land of peace. | 我们必须一直保持充满机遇与和平的国家形象 |
[36:22] | Mr. President, how long… | 总统 多久… |
[36:24] | Instead of silencing us, he’s using us as an example, | 不是杀我们灭口 而是利用我们来开刀 |
[36:27] | to dismantle the FBI and the CIA. | 将联调局和中情局分解掉 |
[36:29] | Give himself all the power. | 将大权都移交他手 |
[36:32] | Well, he’d have torn down the CIA and the FBI because we failed. | 而如果我们失败了 他就会解散联调局和中情局 |
[36:35] | This was always the plan. | 这是他一直以来的计划 |
[36:36] | He was covered either way. | 他怎么都是赢 |
[36:38] | We’re heroes, we’re villains. | 不管我们是英雄 还是狗熊 |
[36:39] | He still wins. | 他都是赢家 |
[36:40] | He spins our success into his victory. | 他将我们的成功转变成他的胜利 |
[36:43] | The perfect politician. | 政客做到这份上也是没谁了 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:52] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[36:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:01] | You have a nice smile, you know that, Alex? | 你笑起来很好看 你知道吗 艾丽克丝 |
[37:04] | Nice trick, Mr. President. | 这伎俩真牛啊 总统阁下 |
[37:06] | You use us and then you own us. | 利用完我们后 又让我们替你效力了 |
[37:08] | Well, if your team wants to stay employed and alive, | 如果你们这群人想要不丢饭碗 想活命 |
[37:10] | then I guess I do own you. | 那就得为我效力了 |
[37:12] | I’m sure Alice has told you which side I’m really on. | 爱丽丝肯定跟你说了我是内鬼吧 |
[37:16] | Well, you don’t need to worry about Alice. | 别操心爱丽丝了 |
[37:18] | She knew that the work we were doing | 她知道我们进行的这项任务 |
[37:20] | might result in a sacrifice for the greater good. | 可能要为了大局而牺牲自己 |
[37:23] | You had her killed? | 你派人杀了她吗 |
[37:26] | You want to make me into a monster. | 你想把我妖魔化 |
[37:28] | But, you know, really, we’re the same. | 但其实我们本质都是一样的 |
[37:31] | You don’t like to be bound by rules. | 你不愿受规则束缚 |
[37:34] | You trust your moral compass, I trust mine. | 你有你的道德准则 我也有一套准则 |
[37:36] | I enjoy having you on my team, Alex. | 很高兴你加入我们 艾丽克丝 |
[37:39] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 |
[37:45] | What are you doing? | 你干什呢 |
[37:48] | I don’t work here anymore. | 我不再在这里工作了 |
[37:50] | Tell that to the New York Post. | 跟《纽约邮报》去说吧 |
[37:53] | “Biparti-saint! | “两党大圣人 |
[37:54] | President Roarke unites the states.” | 罗尔克总统团结了美国” |
[37:57] | They talk all about how the former President’s own son and strategist helped him. | 上面写了前总统之子和军师如何为他效力 |
[38:00] | POLITICO even thinks it was your idea. | 《政治报》甚至认为这都是你出的策略 |
[38:07] | What’s gonna happen? | 接下来会怎样 |
[38:09] | Yeah, that’s usually what I ask. | 一般我才会这么问 |
[38:10] | I used to have the answer. | 我以前总是知道答案 |
[38:14] | We’re gonna get him. | 我们会扳倒他 |
[38:15] | He’s unimpeachable. Truly. | 无人能撼动他 真的 |
[38:17] | He’s been in the game so long, | 他在政界混得太久了 |
[38:18] | he sees every play. | 政治手腕相当了得 |
[38:20] | There’s no way to get ahead of him enough to see him coming. | 我们无法抢先一步 预料到他的阴谋 |
[38:23] | What was all this for? | 这一切的目的是什么 |
[38:24] | Because it… it can’t just be about | 因为不可能只是 |
[38:26] | getting rid of the FBI and the CIA. | 除掉联调局和中情局这么简单 |
[38:28] | Stop. | 别想了 |
[38:30] | Breathe. | 放松一下吧 |
[38:31] | Let your mind rest. | 让脑袋休息一下 |
[38:32] | We won’t see anything if you’re all wound up. | 如果你心力交瘁了 我们就什么都琢磨不明白了 |
[38:35] | I’m not wound up. | 我没心力交瘁 |
[38:36] | I’m just sober, finally. | 我终于清醒了 |
[38:37] | Yeah, well, you still need to take a moment. | 你还是得慢慢来 |
[38:41] | And if I’m being honest, | 说实话 |
[38:43] | I kind of need one, too. | 我也需要休息一下 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry I made a pass at you. | 我很抱歉之前差点亲了你 |
[38:57] | I’m sorry Maxine left you. | 我很遗憾玛可辛离开了你 |
[39:02] | Do you maybe want to grab a burger somewhere? | 你想一起去吃个汉堡吗 |
[39:04] | What, now? | 现在吗 |
[39:06] | It’d be nice get out from underground. | 离开地下室 呼吸下空气也挺好 |
[39:08] | If Rome’s gonna burn around us, | 如果一切都要完蛋了 |
[39:10] | I’d like to see it one last time. | 我想最后再看一次 |
[39:15] | And I’d like to see it with you. | 我想跟你一起去 |
[39:18] | I think you all may want to see this. | 你们都过来看一下吧 |
[39:33] | And I was gonna say yes. | 我想同意来着 |
[39:34] | President Roarke’s proposal | 罗尔克总统提议 |
[39:35] | of combining and re-branding the FBI and CIA | 将联调局和中情局合并 |
[39:38] | will apparently require | 显然需要 |
[39:39] | a new amendment to the United States Constitution. | 新的美国宪法修正案 |
[39:42] | This idea has emboldened many delegates | 这一主意促使了很多代表 |
[39:44] | to support the Constitutional convention roarke’s been calling for. | 支持罗尔克一直想要召开的制宪大会 |
[39:48] | Though an official vote of state legislatures | 但各州立法机构 |
[39:50] | is scheduled to commence tomorrow morning, | 已经安排明天一早举行投票了 |
[39:52] | we have numerous reports of various states, once resistant, | 而曾经反对举行大会的很多州 |
[39:56] | now showing their full support for a convention. | 如今都表示完全支持此事 |
[39:58] | Among them… | 其中包括… |
[39:59] | Florida, Texas, Georgia, | 佛罗里达 得克萨斯 佐治亚州 |
[40:01] | Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. | 威斯康星 俄亥俄州 密歇根州以及宾州 |
[40:05] | And we also have varying reports | 本台还收到各种消息表示 |
[40:06] | that up to 18 more will announce | 多达18个州将宣布 |
[40:08] | their intent to participate well ahead of the required deadline. | 他们在规定期限内就表示意愿参与大会 |
[40:11] | This is an unprecedented display of national unity | 此事彰显了本国空前的团结一心 |
[40:14] | in a country that just a few weeks ago was considered by most | 而一周前还有很多人认为 |
[40:17] | to be more divided than it ever had been under the administration of | 在前总统克莱尔·哈斯和罗纳德·托德的领导下 |
[40:20] | former President Claire Haas and Ronald Todd. | 美国的分裂状态更胜以往 |
[40:22] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[40:23] | Unnamed sources do confirm | 据不知名消息来源 |
[40:25] | that the state legislature of Virginia | 维吉尼亚州的立法机构 |
[40:27] | was going to come out against the convention, | 本想站出来反对开制宪大会 |
[40:29] | 白宫直播 恐怖威胁来袭 | |
[40:29] | but we’ve been told that Senator Lewis Baynard | 但我们得知 参议员路易斯·贝恩纳 |
[40:31] | acted as an intermediary | 作为调解人 |
[40:33] | in persuading his home state to agree to take part. | 说服了本州政府参与大会 |
[40:35] | Baynard was singled out and thanked by President Roarke | 罗尔克总统特地指名感谢了贝恩纳 |
[40:38] | Well, at least we have the answer | 至少我们知道了 |
[40:40] | as to the role Senator Baynard played in this. | 贝恩纳参议员在这局棋中的角色 |
[40:42] | The Collaborators must’ve called in their favor | “同伙”肯定是联系他帮忙 |
[40:44] | from his fake news incident to get Virginia onboard. | 让他还”假新闻”一事的人情 说服州政府 |
[40:46] | Will was right. | 威尔说得对 |
[40:48] | They were the perfect machine. | 他们环环相扣 滴水不漏 |
[40:49] | Every move they made, every calculated step, | 他们的每一个举动 计算的每一步 |
[40:52] | it all fit together and resulted in this… | 一环扣一环 从而实现这个目的… |
[40:54] | what it’s been about the entire time. | 这是他们一直以来的终极目标 |
[40:56] | A Constitutional convention | 制宪大会 |
[40:57] | is an invitation to rewrite the law wholesale | 可是重新改写法律 |
[41:00] | and change the face of this country. | 改变整个国家的面貌 |
[41:02] | And America is welcoming it with open arms. | 而美国还双手欢迎呢 |
[41:05] | What are we gonna do about it? | 我们要怎么办 |
[41:06] | Well, there’s no running from this. | 这事是没辙了 |
[41:08] | That’s for sure. | 这点是肯定的 |
[41:09] | When Roarke exposed us on TV, | 罗尔克将我们曝光于媒体后 |
[41:11] | you all joined my ranks. | 你们都跟我一样了 |
[41:13] | Burned as operatives to every foreign intelligence service in the world. | 全世界的情报局都知道我们的身份了 |
[41:18] | None of us are safe anywhere. | 我们到哪里都不安全 |
[41:19] | Including here. | 包括这里 |
[41:21] | Which is why we fight back. We resist. | 所以我们才要反击 反抗 |
[41:23] | No. No, you heard Miranda. | 不 你听到米兰达说的话了 |
[41:25] | The people want this. | 人们想要这样 |
[41:26] | This was a… a feeling that’s been lying dormant in this country. | 国人的这种想法一直像处于休眠期的火花 |
[41:29] | A dying spark that now has gasoline poured on it, | 如今把汽油浇在了即将熄灭的火花上 |
[41:31] | turning it into a burning flame, | 转变为熊熊烈火 |
[41:33] | lighting the way towards an America | 将美国带上一条变革之路 |
[41:34] | no one in this room would even recognize. | 美国将被改到面目全非 |
[41:37] | No. If we resist, then we become the villains. | 如果我们反抗 我们就成了民众眼中的坏人 |
[41:40] | We can’t win that way. | 我们不能那样战胜他们 |
[41:41] | Owen’s right. | 欧文说得没错 |
[41:44] | We have to be patient. | 我们得耐心一些 |
[41:46] | We have to make Roarke believe that we’re on his side. | 我们得让罗尔克相信我们站在他这边 |
[41:48] | He’s always played the long game. | 他总是老谋深算 放长线钓大鱼 |
[41:50] | We never did. | 我们从未这么做过 |
[41:52] | This is our last chance, our only chance. | 这是我们最后一次以及唯一的机会了 |
[41:55] | We have to strike when the time is right. | 我们得伺机而动 |
[41:58] | When is the convention, Clay? | 大会什么时候开始 克莱 |
[42:00] | 100 days from now. | 一百天以后 |
[42:02] | That’s when we attack. | 我们就那个时候袭击 |
[42:05] | So, who wants to be a terrorist? | 大家做好当”恐怖分子”的准备了吗 |