时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | In case you weren’t there, I gotta tell ya, | 以防你当时不在场 我必须告诉你们 |
[00:44] | last Saturday night at Babylon was… | 上周六晚的巴比伦真是… |
[00:48] | to die for. | 无与伦比 |
[00:55] | Would somebody please say something? | 你们说句话好不好 |
[01:01] | Okay. so it’s late, | 好吧 那天夜深 |
[01:03] | and I’m leaving Babylon, | 我正要离开巴比伦 |
[01:05] | and there’s this really hot guy… | 有个大帅哥找上我 |
[01:17] | And he’s like, perfect. | 他简直是极品 |
[01:21] | How perfect? | 到什么地步 |
[01:22] | Perfect. | 极品中的极品 |
[01:24] | And we end up… at my place. | 最后我把他带回家了 |
[01:27] | So I work with emotionally disturbed kids, | 我的工作是帮助有情绪障碍的儿童 |
[01:30] | and I really love it. | 我热爱这份工作 |
[01:32] | And I’m the captain of the gay water polo team. | 我还是同志水球队的队长 |
[01:36] | You’re really well-rounded. | 你还真是全能 |
[01:39] | So we’re making out, | 我们当时正在亲热呢 |
[01:41] | and in my mind I’m picturing him in a speedo with a flag on it | 我在意淫着他穿国旗泳裤的样子 |
[01:47] | Say, have you ever been to Brazil? | 对了 你去过巴西吗 |
[01:49] | Um, no. have you? | 没有 你去过吗 |
[01:50] | I just came back. it’s fabulous. | 我刚去过 那里太棒了 |
[01:53] | Great beaches, I hear. | 听说有超美的沙滩 |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:56] | Only, they have these things. | 不过 那里还有一种”特产” |
[01:58] | Things? | 特产 |
[02:00] | Parasite things. | 寄生虫特产 |
[02:02] | They live in the sand and they sort of… | 它们生活在沙子下面 |
[02:04] | burrow themselves right up in there. | 当你躺在沙滩上时 它们就钻进去 |
[02:07] | He had them. | 他身上有寄生虫 |
[02:09] | Brazilian beach parasites in his ass! | 他的屁眼里有巴西沙滩寄生虫 |
[02:12] | Oh, god! | 我的天呐 |
[02:15] | Well, at least you found out before you got too far. | 幸亏做爱前发现了 |
[02:18] | What about you? | 你有没有艳遇 |
[02:20] | We were just getting started. | 我们当时刚要开始 |
[02:25] | I feel like a 1991 Madonna video. | 我感觉这像1991年的麦当娜录影带 |
[02:28] | Um, do you have this in a size larger? | 有没有尺寸大点的 |
[02:30] | Can we hurry this along? | 快点搞完吧 |
[02:32] | I’ve got a bride and groom to do in the morning. | 我明早还要给一对新人服务 |
[02:34] | So you’re bi? | 你是双性恋吗 |
[02:36] | No. | 不是 |
[02:37] | They’re dead. | 他们已经死了 |
[02:38] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[02:43] | You went home with… | 你找了一个… |
[02:44] | An undertaker. | 殡葬员 |
[02:45] | I fucked an undertaker once. | 我也操过一次殡葬员 |
[02:47] | You did? when? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[02:49] | He told me sometimes they sew the mouths shut. | 他说有时要把尸体的嘴缝上 |
[02:54] | What about you, Brian? | 你呢 布莱恩 |
[02:56] | What’d you do? | 你干什么了 |
[03:10] | I made it an early evening. | 我早早回家了 |
[03:14] | You know, um, when I go, | 如果我死了 你记住 |
[03:16] | promise you won’t let them sew my mouth shut? | 别让人把我的嘴缝起来 |
[03:18] | Because when I get to heaven | 如果我进了天堂 |
[03:19] | and I meet Natalie Wood | 遇到娜塔莉·伍德 |
[03:21] | I want to be able to say “Natalie! it’s Emmett! | 我想问她 “娜塔莉 我叫艾美特 |
[03:23] | What happened that night?” | 那天晚上究竟发生了什么” |
[03:28] | Shouldn’t you boys be getting to the hospital? | 你们不去医院看看吗 |
[03:36] | Schmidt, Ted. | 泰德·施密特 |
[03:38] | Are you family? | 你们是亲属吗 |
[03:39] | Friends. uh, we know he’s like, in a coma and everything, | 是朋友 我们知道他陷入了昏迷 |
[03:43] | We’d just like to be with him for a little while, if that’s ok | 如果可以的话 我们想进去陪陪他 |
[03:45] | I’ll see. | 我问问看 |
[03:48] | The nurse’s station. | 护士站 |
[03:50] | I used to think it had something to do with radio. | 我以前总把它跟电台联系在一起 |
[03:52] | “All nursing, all the time.” | “全天候 细心看护” |
[03:55] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[03:57] | I’m Margaret Schmidt. | 我是玛格丽特·施密特 |
[03:58] | I’m Ted’s mother. | 我是泰德的母亲 |
[04:01] | If you need permission to see him, I’ll give it. | 我可以给你们探望许可 |
[04:04] | I… I’m sure he’d appreciate it. | 我相信他要是知道 会很高兴的 |
[04:07] | I’m Michael. | 我叫迈克 |
[04:09] | This is Emmett and Brian. | 这是艾美特和布莱恩 |
[04:10] | We’re Ted’s friends. | 我们是泰德的朋友 |
[04:12] | He’s still in the coma. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[04:15] | He looks like he did when he was a boy when he slept. | 样子就跟小时候睡着了一样 |
[04:21] | They don’t think he’ll come out of it. | 医生说他不会醒了 |
[04:29] | I sat by his bed… | 我坐在他的床边… |
[04:31] | All night. | 一整夜 |
[04:33] | About 5 o’clock in the morning it occurred to me… | 凌晨5点的时候 我突然想到 |
[04:39] | Loving someone’s not the same as knowing them. | 爱一个人 并不代表你就了解他 |
[04:58] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[05:07] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[05:10] | Justin, you’re late! | 贾斯汀 上学要迟到了 |
[05:15] | All right, I’m up. I’m up. | 好了 我起来了 起来了 |
[05:18] | You got 10 minutes. | 你只有10分钟的时间 |
[05:19] | I’m taking a shower, Okay? | 我得去洗澡好吗 |
[05:59] | I’m out of shampoo. | 没洗发水了 |
[06:04] | I’ll get you some. | 我拿给你 |
[06:17] | Who do you think it was? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[06:19] | I mean, who, uh, gave him the drugs? | 谁给他毒品的 |
[06:21] | I bet it was that guy, Blake, | 我敢说肯定是布雷克 |
[06:23] | who was cruising him all night | 那家伙整晚都盯着他 |
[06:24] | – Think we should tell someone? – No. | -你们觉得该报警吗 -不行 |
[06:30] | His Mom said she’d call us if there was any change. | 他妈说情况有变会通知我们 |
[06:33] | You know, he’s a first. | 他是第一个 |
[06:35] | The first almost dead guy I sort of had sex with. | 我做过的人里面 他是第一个濒死的 |
[06:38] | You had sex with Ted? | 你跟泰德也做过吗 |
[06:39] | You never had sex with Ted. | 你才没跟泰德做过 |
[06:40] | – When did you have sex with… – Sort of sex. | -你什么时候出手的… -没做全套 |
[06:43] | At this semi-orgy. | 在一个「半群交」派对上 |
[06:45] | “semi”? When? | “半”是什么意思 什么时候 |
[06:49] | You know, that weekend that John-John’s plane went down? | 你们还记得小约翰的飞机失事的那个周末吗 |
[06:52] | God. They kept showing him | 天呐 电视上一直在放 |
[06:54] | on the beach with his shirt off. | 他躺在沙滩上裸着上身的画面 |
[06:55] | I didn’t know whether to jerk off or weep. | 我都不知道该打飞机还是该哭 |
[06:57] | So did… | 所以… |
[06:58] | so did you like, plan it? | 那是你预谋好的吗 |
[07:01] | It just sort of happened. | 情之所至 自然发生的 |
[07:03] | Things do. | 有些事就是那样 |
[07:07] | It was Scott and Kevin, the Todds. | 当时在场的有斯科特 凯文 陶德夫夫 |
[07:11] | And Ted shows up with my taxes | 泰德带着我的税单跑来了 |
[07:12] | and all of a sudden we’re all doing it | 不知怎么的 我们就搞上了 |
[07:15] | And… he even tried to fuck me. | 他当时 还想操我呢 |
[07:19] | He’s in there! | 他还躺在病床上呢 |
[07:23] | His life’s like this– dot on a screen. | 他的生命 现在悬于一线 |
[07:26] | – And it could be us. – No, it could not be us. | -事情也可能发生在我们身上 -不 不可能 |
[07:30] | Because we know better. | 因为我们没这么糊涂 |
[07:33] | We know not to believe pretty little blonde boys | 我们知道不能相信漂亮的金发小男孩 |
[07:35] | who tell you that “it’s really good shit.” | 对你说的”这是上等好货哦” |
[07:38] | Because that’s what they all say. | 因为他们都喜欢这么说 |
[07:41] | Ted didn’t know that. | 只是泰德不知道 |
[07:44] | And he didn’t know that you only do drugs with your friends | 他也不知道 嗑药只能和朋友嗑 |
[07:46] | because they’re the only ones that give a fuck about you! | 因为只有朋友才会好好照看你 |
[07:53] | Now I’ve to go to work. | 我该上班了 |
[07:55] | I have to be brilliant. | 我得大展身手 |
[07:57] | F. Scott Fitzgerald. | 斯科特·菲茨杰拉德 |
[08:00] | classic profile, famously handsome. | 经典的侧颜照 英俊帅气是出了名的 |
[08:04] | And “The Great Gatsby”, | 他的作品《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[08:06] | which captures a particular American yearning, | 捕捉到了一种独特的美国渴望 |
[08:10] | And what do I mean by that, hmm? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:14] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[08:19] | Uh, yearning’s when you want something really badly. | 渴望的意思是 你极度想要某种东西 |
[08:22] | Like… | 就像… |
[08:24] | So bad it hurts. | 达到心痛的程度 |
[08:26] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[08:27] | It needs to hurt to be worthy of the word. | 达到心痛的程度 才配称为渴望 |
[08:31] | Otherwise, it’s just wanting. | 否则只是一种普通欲求 |
[08:34] | As represented in the “Gatsby” | 就像《了不起的盖茨比》中 |
[08:36] | by the green light across the water. | 湖对岸的绿色灯塔 |
[08:40] | You can see it but you can’t touch it. | 可望不可及 |
[08:47] | Mr. Hobbs! | 霍布斯同学 |
[08:49] | Mr. Hobbs, are your parents really paying | 霍布斯同学 你父母花钱 |
[08:53] | for you to have another testosterone outburst? | 不是让你来惹事的 |
[08:55] | I wasn’t doing anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[08:57] | Exactly. | 说得对 |
[08:58] | But you will be after school. | 放学后我给你找点事干 |
[08:59] | I have football practice. | 我要参加橄榄球训练 |
[09:01] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[09:02] | Today you’ll be cleaning out the athletic room. | 今天你要打扫体育室 |
[09:05] | The only thing we fight about in this room, | 教室里唯一要争论的 |
[09:07] | Mr. Hobbs… | 霍布斯同学 |
[09:10] | is interpretation. | 是文学解读 |
[09:15] | Mrs. Schmidt, we’re going to work. | 施密特太太 我们去上班了 |
[09:17] | I-if you want you can call me on my cell phone, if… | 如果有需要 你可以联系我 |
[09:19] | They said he took an overdose Of a… | 医生说他是吸毒过量 |
[09:22] | a drug I’ve never heard of. | 那种东西我听都没听过 |
[09:24] | Well, h-he wasn’t a… a drug user. | 他 他不是瘾 瘾君子 |
[09:26] | He must’ve met someone that night… | 肯定是那晚他带回家的人 |
[09:29] | a-and took him home. | 给他的东西 |
[09:35] | May I ask you something, Michael? | 我能问你一个问题吗 迈克 |
[09:37] | Sure. | 请问 |
[09:39] | If my son had been straight, | 如果我儿子是异性恋 |
[09:43] | if he had taken a woman home, | 带回家的是个女人 |
[09:45] | do you think she would have run off | 你觉得她会仓皇逃走 |
[09:48] | and left him there to die? | 丢下他等死吗 |
[10:05] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:08] | This sucks. | 这太烂了 |
[10:09] | Yeah. they need you at practice. | 是啊 橄榄球队等你参加训练呢 |
[10:11] | How do you know they do? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:13] | I thought you weren’t into like, sports and shit. | 我以为你对体育运动不感兴趣呢 |
[10:15] | Some. | 有点兴趣 |
[10:17] | Yeah, well, you sure keep it a secret. | 好吧 真看不出来啊 |
[10:19] | I’m supposed to get all of this shit cleaned up out of here. | 我得把这些烂东西都清理出去 |
[10:25] | Wow, you’re pretty strong. | 你很强壮嘛 |
[10:28] | That’s my other secret. | 看不出来吧 |
[10:31] | I can’t do this fucking copy. | 我无法签这狗屁文件 |
[10:33] | Excuse me for barging in. | 不好意思就这么闯进来 |
[10:37] | This won’t take long. | 不会花太久时间的 |
[10:38] | As you may or may not know, | 不管你知道不知道 |
[10:40] | I’m Ted’s lawyer. | 我是泰德的律师 |
[10:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:43] | So you need to know Ted made a living will. | 所以你必须知道泰德立了一份生前遗嘱 |
[10:45] | Uh, do you have one? | 你有吗 |
[10:47] | – No. – well, you should. | -没有 -你也应该立一个 |
[10:49] | But I’m not your lawyer, I’m his. | 不过我不是你的律师 我是他的律师 |
[10:53] | Anyway, he’s made you responsible. | 不管怎样 他让你来做决定 |
[10:56] | For what? | 决定什么 |
[10:57] | For deciding should he ever be incompetent | 决定当他失去行为能力 |
[10:59] | or unable to make a decision, | 或无法做出决定的时候 |
[11:01] | Whether to be kept alive by extraordinary measures | 他是应该借由特殊设备继续维持生命 |
[11:03] | Or be permitted to die. | 还是直面死亡 |
[11:06] | Are you telling me that Ted wants me to decide | 你这是在告诉我泰德想让我来决定 |
[11:08] | whether or not to pull the plug? | 要不要拔掉生命维持系统的插头吗 |
[11:10] | I tried to talk him out of it. | 我当时也劝他不要这么做 |
[11:12] | And how long have you known about this? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[11:13] | It doesn’t matter how long. | 这无关紧要 |
[11:14] | Yeah, it does. | 这当然重要了 |
[11:17] | I’m this secret you two have been sharing. | 你们秘密策划的事情跟我直接相关 |
[11:20] | When were you planning on telling me? | 你本来打算什么时候才告诉我 |
[11:22] | I was hoping I wouldn’t have to. | 我希望我永远不用告诉你 |
[11:24] | That the situation would never arise. | 我希望这种情况永远不会出现 |
[11:26] | Well, it has! it’s arisen now. | 但眼下它却出现了 |
[11:28] | And now you know. | 于是现在你知道了 |
[11:53] | Suzanne Shepley, big whore. | 苏珊·谢普利 一个大骚屄 |
[11:56] | She’ll blow you, | 她会帮你口交 |
[11:57] | but she won’t fuck if you’re in this school. | 但是在校园里 她却不会跟你干 |
[12:00] | Only if you go some-where else, | 除非你跟她去别的地方 |
[12:01] | preferably Catholic. | 最好是跟天主教有关 |
[12:03] | She seemed like a dyke to me. | 我觉得她像是个拉拉 |
[12:04] | No, man, she’s not a dyke. She’s a whore. | 不 兄弟 她才不是拉拉 她是个骚逼 |
[12:08] | There’s a difference. | 这二者是不同的 |
[12:15] | So you know Mary Frances Cottallutto? | 你认识玛丽·弗朗西斯·科塔鲁多吗 |
[12:19] | So she comes over to interview me for the school paper, | 她代表校报来我家采访我 |
[12:21] | about being this great athlete and shit. | 说我是出色的运动员之类的鬼话 |
[12:24] | It’s 4:00 O’clock and my mom didn’t come till 6. | 当时是4点钟 我妈要到6点才回来 |
[12:29] | So I tell her what a touch-down is like, | 我向她演示什么叫触地得分 |
[12:32] | she grabs my dick. | 她却抓住了我的鸡巴 |
[12:34] | – No. – oh yeah, she went for it. | -不会吧 -她居然主动出击了 |
[12:37] | Not only that, | 不仅如此 |
[12:39] | She unzips my fly. | 她还解开了我的拉链 |
[12:42] | She’s got my dick, | 她握着我的鸡巴 |
[12:45] | And she’s got all these rings on. | 她手上带着戒指 |
[12:47] | And they’re cold, but her hand’s warm. | 冰凉冰凉的 但她的手很温暖 |
[12:51] | And she’s rubbing | 她不断地摩擦 |
[12:54] | and rubbing. | 抚弄 |
[12:59] | And then she’s got to go home. | 然后她得回家了 |
[13:03] | You know, and I’m there. | 而我已经被完全挑逗起来了 |
[13:07] | And I’m… | 我很… |
[13:09] | You’re hard. | 你硬了 |
[14:04] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[14:09] | Shouldn’t you be working? | 你不是应该在劳动吗 |
[14:10] | I, uh, I am working, Mr. Horner. | 我 我是在劳动 霍纳老师 |
[14:15] | – Hey, guys -Hey | -好啊 伙计们 -你好 |
[14:19] | How come I can’t get my glutes to look like that? | 我怎么就练不出那么好看的臀肌呢 |
[14:21] | Maybe you’re not properly visualizing the muscle group. | 或许你幻想的肌肉群不太对吧 |
[14:24] | Oh, I’m visualizing it all right. | 我幻想得挺好的 |
[14:25] | On my face. | 幻想他屁股坐我脸上 |
[14:34] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[14:36] | Why not his mother? | 为什么不是他妈妈 |
[14:39] | Why not you? | 为什么不是你 |
[14:40] | Because I can’t decide what to wear in the morning. | 因为我每天早上甚至无法确定该穿什么 |
[14:42] | Who, in their right mind, | 哪个脑筋正常的人 |
[14:43] | would give me power of life and death? | 会把他的生死大权交到我手上呢 |
[14:45] | I couldn’t do it, either. | 我也做不到 |
[14:48] | I don’t even like Ted. | 我甚至都不喜欢泰德 |
[14:49] | Oh, come on, you do so. | 拜托 你挺喜欢他的啊 |
[14:51] | Well, not enough to be responsible for his fucking life! | 但还没到由我来掌控他生死大权的程度 |
[14:53] | Well, he must have wanted you for a reason. | 他让你来做决定肯定是有原因的 |
[14:55] | Maybe he’s secretly in love with you. | 或许他暗恋你 |
[14:58] | I love you. I’m comatose. Kill me. | 我爱你 我现在处于昏迷中 杀了我吧 |
[15:03] | It’s not over yet, Brian. he could still wake up. | 没到做决定的时候 布莱恩 他还是可能会醒的 |
[15:09] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[15:10] | No way! | 不可能吧 |
[15:12] | Then don’t believe me. | 你尽管不信好了 |
[15:15] | But I thought you were in love with that Brian guy. | 但是我以为你爱那个叫布莱恩的 |
[15:19] | Me and chris? | 我和克里斯 |
[15:21] | That’s not love, Daph. | 那不是爱 达芙 |
[15:23] | That’s just fucking. | 那只是解决性需求 |
[15:26] | Oh, and I thought it was detention. | 我还以为那叫留校惩罚呢 |
[15:29] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[15:32] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:36] | – Hey, Mrs. Taylor. – Hi, Daphne. | -你好 泰勒太太 -你好 达芙妮 |
[15:40] | Didn’t you have art club this afternoon? | 你今天下午不是应该去艺术社团吗 |
[15:42] | I quit art club. | 我退出了艺术社团 |
[15:44] | You love art club. | 你热爱艺术社团的 |
[15:46] | I’m not interested. | 我一点都不感兴趣了 |
[15:47] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[15:49] | Just last week… | 就上周还… |
[15:49] | You don’t know everything about me! | 你又不是对我无所不知 |
[15:52] | A week’s like a long time, | 一周是很长的时间 |
[15:54] | Things can change in a week. | 一周之内很多事情都会发生变化 |
[16:00] | Well, I thought you might like to know I’m going to Niketown | 我本来想告诉你我要去耐克城的 |
[16:01] | But, you’re probably not interested in that either. | 不过你可能对那个也没有兴趣吧 |
[16:06] | – When? – Now. | -什么时候 -就现在 |
[16:08] | And you can drive. | 你可以开车 |
[16:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:33] | Just that thing you do with your hands. | 就是你手的动作 |
[16:35] | – Like this. – I do that, huh? | -像这样 -我有这样做吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 不骗你 |
[16:38] | – Well, you should know. – Yeah. | -你最清楚了 -是啊 |
[16:47] | People wake up from comas, sweetheart. | 人是会从昏迷中醒过来的 宝贝 |
[16:51] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 当然了 |
[16:52] | Your uncle vic, how long was he in his? | 你维克舅舅 他当年昏迷了多久来着 |
[16:56] | – Nine days? – Ten. | -九天吧 -是十天 |
[16:57] | And I thought I’d lost him, | 我以为我就要失去他了 |
[17:00] | I couldn’t tell your grandmother it was AIDS at the time | 我当时也不敢告诉你外婆他是因为艾滋病 |
[17:01] | because she couldn’t have dealt with it. | 因为她不知道如何去面对 |
[17:03] | I wanted to hear all about the white light, | 我本来指望着听他说人死后会看到的白光 |
[17:04] | and the… the tunnel, | 以及鬼门关外那长长的通道 |
[17:05] | And, and, and, did aunt Theresa get to heaven? | 还有 特丽莎姨妈上天堂了吗 |
[17:09] | First words out of his mouth, | 没想到他醒来说的第一句话却是 |
[17:10] | “Did I miss the Golden Globes?” | “我错过金球奖颁奖典礼了吗” |
[17:19] | So how is he? | 他现在情况怎么样了 |
[17:21] | The same. | 老样子 |
[17:22] | No change. | 没有变化 |
[17:26] | I’m going to go back a little later. | 我晚点会再过去一趟的 |
[17:27] | I thought I’d take something to his mom. | 我觉得我应该给他妈妈带点东西 |
[17:38] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 |
[17:41] | Turkey meat loaf. | 火鸡肉馅糕 |
[17:44] | Lemon bars. they’re great today. | 柠檬糕 今天都做得很不错 |
[17:49] | You’re a good driver. | 你驾驶技术很不错 |
[17:51] | Better than you. | 比你好 |
[17:56] | Okay, slow down. this is a bit too fast. | 放慢速度 这有点太快了 |
[17:58] | This is normal. | 这是常速好不好 |
[18:00] | And you just said I was a good driver. | 你刚刚还说我驾驶技术很牛呢 |
[18:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:09] | It’s just nice, you laughed. | 我只是觉得很开心 你笑了 |
[18:12] | It’s been a while. | 这很难得 |
[18:14] | You know, maybe you could get another car. | 或许你可以再弄辆车 |
[18:17] | Let me have this for school. | 这个就让我用来开着上学好了 |
[18:19] | Oh, just hand it over, huh? | 直接转手给你 是吧 |
[18:20] | I was 20 before I had a car. | 我到了20岁才有车的 |
[18:23] | I was going out with Jay Mclaughlin. | 我当时正跟杰·麦克劳克林约会 |
[18:26] | He could have been your father. | 他本来有可能成为你父亲的 |
[18:27] | That’s stupid, I wouldn’t be me. | 这想法太蠢了 那样就没我了 |
[18:29] | He was my first real boyfriend. | 他是我第一个真正意义上的男朋友 |
[18:31] | I’d be totally someone else. | 我将会是完全不同的另外一个人 |
[18:32] | Learned with him what a kiss really was. | 他教会我真正的吻应该是怎样的 |
[18:35] | Gross. | 太恶心了 |
[18:36] | Don’t tell me, I don’t want to know. | 别再说了 我没兴趣知道 |
[18:40] | Well, now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[18:46] | So, do you have a boyfriend, Justin? | 你有男朋友吗 贾斯汀 |
[18:57] | You can tell me, | 你可以告诉我 |
[18:58] | I promise you I won’t tell your father. | 我向你保证不会告诉你爸爸的 |
[18:59] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[19:01] | Then who’s Brian? | 那布莱恩是谁 |
[19:10] | Justin. Justin! | 贾斯汀 贾斯汀 |
[19:33] | Mrs. Schmidt? | 施密特太太 |
[19:37] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[19:38] | I don’t mean to bug you, uh, I brought you this. | 我不是有意打搅你的 我给你带了这个 |
[19:41] | It’s from my mom. | 是我妈妈亲手做的 |
[19:44] | Meat loaf, lemon bars. | 肉馅糕 柠檬糕 |
[19:45] | The lemon bars are really good. | 柠檬糕味道挺不错的 |
[19:50] | Well, there’s, um, still no change. | 他的情况还是没有变化 |
[19:52] | They’re watching and waiting. so… | 他们还在观察 |
[19:55] | I thought i’d take a small break. | 我想休息一下了 |
[19:57] | I’m sure you could use one. | 你是该歇歇了 |
[20:02] | He mentioned a Michael. | 他曾提到过一个叫迈克的人 |
[20:04] | I said um, “tell me the name of one special friend.” | 我让他跟我说说对他来说最特别的朋友 |
[20:09] | And he said “well, there’s a Michael.” | 他说了迈克 |
[20:14] | Thank you for the food, dear. | 谢谢你带来的食物 亲爱的 |
[20:17] | I’ll, uh, stay a bit longer | 我再在这呆一会 |
[20:18] | and then I’ll go to his condo tonight. | 今天晚上我会去他的公寓 |
[20:21] | His… condo? | 他的…公寓 |
[20:24] | Oh, for pyjamas. | 拿他的睡衣 |
[20:26] | I don’t know if he even wears them. | 尽管我都不知道他穿不穿睡衣 |
[20:27] | But, if he does, he’ll need them when, uh… | 不过要是他穿的话 就用得上了 |
[20:42] | Torso. | 潮人时装店 |
[20:43] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[20:44] | Oh my god, is he dead? | 天呐 他死了吗 |
[20:46] | No. but he’s going to wish he was when he finds out | 没有 不过他要是知道他妈今晚 |
[20:47] | his mom’s going to his condo tonight, for pyjamas! | 要去他家拿睡衣 他肯定巴不得死了算了 |
[20:50] | Oh shit! What if she finds his porn? | 糟了 万一她发现他的色情片怎么办 |
[20:53] | And his magazines! | 还有他的色情杂志 |
[20:54] | And remember his 33rd birth- day last year? | 你还记得他去年33岁的生日吗 |
[20:58] | When we gave him those 33 dildos, That was hilarious. | 我们送了他33根假鸡巴 那次超搞笑 |
[21:01] | Well it’s not so funny any more. | 现在不搞笑了 |
[21:02] | We’ve got to go there and find all 33. | 我们得去他家把33个都找出来 |
[21:05] | – Wait! – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[21:07] | What if he’s given some as hostess gifts? | 要是有的被他当礼物送出去了呢 |
[21:16] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我时间不多 |
[21:18] | You have time to kiss your son. | 总有时间亲亲你儿子吧 |
[21:31] | Hey, honey! His bath’s ready. | 亲爱的 宝宝的洗澡水准备好了 |
[21:35] | Did we know he was coming? | 我们知道他要来吗 |
[21:37] | No, we did not know. | 不 我们不知道 |
[21:39] | Well, it’d be nice if you’d call first. | 以后你来之前最好能打个电话 |
[21:42] | As I said, his bath’s ready, | 他该洗澡去了 |
[21:43] | so if you want me to take him… | 把他给我吧 |
[21:44] | I don’t give a shit what Ted wants! | 我不管泰德想怎样 |
[21:46] | I’m not doing it, do you understand? | 我不会干的 听明白了吗 |
[21:49] | I told him you’d be this way. | 我就说过你会是这个德性 |
[21:50] | He has a mother. | 他是有母亲的 |
[21:52] | Would you wish this on yours? | 你会让你妈来做这种决定吗 |
[21:55] | He has better friends. | 他有更好的朋友 |
[21:56] | Well that’s for goddamn sure. | 那倒是千真万确 |
[21:58] | Melanie, would you please… | 茉蕾妮 你能不能… |
[21:59] | Look, did I barge in here at bath time? | 是我在宝宝要洗澡的时候突然闯进来吗 |
[22:01] | Was that me? | 是我吗 |
[22:02] | Fuck bath time and fuck you! | 去你妈的洗澡时间 你也去死吧 |
[22:04] | Hey, fuck you. | 你他妈才去死 |
[22:04] | Just stop it! Both of you! | 你们两个都给我别吵了 |
[22:06] | So let’s cut to the chase. Find somebody else. | 那就直奔主题 找别人吧 |
[22:08] | His mommy, or Michael, | 找他妈妈 或者迈克 |
[22:10] | Or Madonna, I don’t care who! | 要不就麦当娜 我不在乎是谁 |
[22:12] | But he chose you. | 但是他选了你 |
[22:13] | Well, he chose wrong. | 那他选错了 |
[22:14] | Yeah, that’s what I said to him. | 是啊 我当时就是这么对他说的 |
[22:16] | I said Brian is not the person | 我说你不会希望由布莱恩 |
[22:17] | tou want responsible for your life. | 来决定你的生死 |
[22:19] | He’s a selfish, narcissistic, little fucking faggot. | 他就是个自私自恋的死基佬 |
[22:22] | And let me tell you something, | 我再跟你说清楚一点 |
[22:23] | it’s not because you suck cock, | 那并不是因为你是舔屌的基佬 |
[22:24] | it’s because you’re a little fucking coward! | 而是因为你他妈就是个彻头彻尾的懦夫 |
[22:26] | So go. Get out. Now! | 给我滚出去 马上滚 |
[22:44] | You had no right talking to him that way. | 你没权利那么和他说话 |
[22:49] | No right? | 没权利 |
[22:50] | Ted is lying there on life support. | 泰德现在只能靠机器维持生命 |
[22:53] | He is probably never going to wake up | 他可能永远也醒不过来 |
[22:55] | And he is depending on Brian to show him the decency, | 他现在指望着布莱恩 |
[22:58] | the kindness, to release him. | 来让他体面地解脱 |
[23:00] | That’s all the more reason to be kind. | 正因此我们才需要对他和善一点 |
[23:03] | After all he is the one who has to do it. | 毕竟 他才是要去做这件事的人 |
[23:06] | Think how hard it must be. | 想想这会有多艰难 |
[23:08] | Or if it were one of us. | 万一是我们遇到这事呢 |
[23:09] | If it was me lying there and you had to pull the plug. | 万一是我躺在病床上 你不得不拔掉维生系统 |
[23:15] | I’m not sure I could. | 我可能也做不到 |
[23:17] | Maybe that’s why you’re so angry at him. | 或许这就是你对他这么火大的原因 |
[23:20] | Because you know if it were you, | 因为你知道如果是你的话 |
[23:21] | you’d be as scared and angry as he is. | 你也会和他一样恐慌 愤怒 |
[24:34] | She knows. my mom knows. | 我妈妈知道了 |
[24:36] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[24:37] | I’ve got to find Brian. | 我要去找布莱恩 |
[24:38] | What for? | 找他干什么 |
[24:39] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道该怎么办 |
[24:40] | Like he cares. | 说得像他在乎似的 |
[24:42] | He wants me. | 他想要我 |
[24:43] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:44] | Because I can! | 我就是知道 |
[24:46] | I’m going to live with him. | 我要和他住在一起 |
[24:47] | I’m going to be with him. | 我要和他在一起 |
[24:49] | You’ll see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[24:50] | Now, please, you’ve got to help me. | 拜托了 帮帮我 |
[24:51] | I’m grounded. | 我被禁足了 |
[24:53] | My mom said she’d better come home | 我妈现在每天晚上都让我看 |
[24:54] | and find me reading Toni Morrison. | 托妮·莫里森的书 |
[25:02] | Well they won’t get home until seven. | 好吧 他们7点才到家 |
[25:05] | And you do beat “beloved”. | 你在我心中的地位太重了 |
[25:18] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[25:20] | I’m always telling him | 我跟他说过好多次 |
[25:20] | not everything in life needs to be centered. | 不要把所有东西都放在正中间 |
[25:22] | We can redecorate later. His mother’s coming! | 我们可以待会儿再管装饰 他妈就要来了 |
[25:26] | Poppers | 催情剂 |
[25:28] | Cheddar, Brie. | 切达干酪 布里干酪 |
[25:30] | I don’t think there are particularly | 我觉得吃奶酪 |
[25:31] | strong shame issues attached to cheese, Michael. | 应该没什么见不得人的 迈克 |
[25:33] | Fine! Whatever. | 好吧 无所谓了 |
[25:34] | You check out the bedroom, I’ll work out here. | 你去看看卧室里 我把这收拾了 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:45] | Falcon… Falcon… | 猎鹰公司的片 |
[25:48] | “You’ve got mail”? | 《电子情书》 |
[25:48] | He masturbates to Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks? | 难道他会对着梅格·瑞恩和汤姆·汉克斯手淫吗 |
[25:52] | Found ’em! God! | 找到了 天呐 |
[25:55] | Jesus, look at this one! | 天呐 看这支 |
[26:01] | – Touche! – In this case, tushy. | -接招 -应该是打你屁股才对 |
[26:11] | Dead! Right through the heart! | 去死吧 正中心脏 |
[26:14] | All right, there’s like, a million of them in there | 起来吧 还有好多 |
[26:16] | And we’ve got to find them all. | 我们得都找出来 |
[26:17] | We must. | 必须的 |
[26:31] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[26:34] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[27:02] | Shit! fuck! | 靠 操 |
[27:04] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[27:08] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[27:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[27:14] | Justin, i’ve got to go home. | 贾斯汀 我得回家了 |
[27:16] | But I, I have to find him. | 可我必须找到他 |
[27:18] | Well, what about the crazy lady? | 为什么不去找那个疯老太婆 |
[27:20] | What crazy lady? | 哪个疯老太婆 |
[27:21] | You know, the weird one from the diner. | 就是餐厅里很古怪的那个 |
[27:23] | You mean Debbie? | 你是说黛比吗 |
[27:29] | So what do you think it means? | 你觉得那是什么意思 |
[27:31] | I think it means he likes you. | 我觉得他喜欢你 |
[27:33] | I think it means he loves me. | 我觉得是他爱我 |
[27:37] | Kind of flattering, in a way. | 某种程度上 挺让人受宠若惊的 |
[27:39] | He collects you the way you collect comics. | 他像你收集漫画书那样收集你的照片 |
[27:43] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[27:45] | All this time I… I never knew. | 这么长时间了 我竟然一直不知道 |
[27:49] | There’s a lot of things we don’t know about each other. | 我们对彼此都还有很多不了解的 |
[27:53] | Like, did you know… | 比如 你知不知道 |
[27:55] | I used to walk down the street in Hazelhurst, Mississippi, | 我以前在密西西西比的哈泽赫斯 |
[27:58] | and the postman would spit at me? | 被邮递员当街吐口水 |
[28:03] | I don’t know where my father was born. | 我不知道我爸是在哪出生的 |
[28:06] | Or even who he is. | 甚至不知道他到底是谁 |
[28:12] | I sat with my dead grandma for an hour and held her hand | 我曾握着我死去的奶奶的手 陪她坐了一小时 |
[28:17] | before I told anyone she was dead. | 才告诉别人她的死讯 |
[28:23] | How come we never tell each other these things, huh? | 为什么我们彼此都不说这些事情呢 |
[28:29] | Don’t tell me. | 什么都别说了 |
[28:31] | Brian. am I right? | 布莱恩 对吗 |
[28:35] | Come on in, I’ll make you a sandwich. | 进来吧 我给你做个三明治 |
[28:37] | I actually just need to know… | 我只是想知道… |
[28:38] | And don’t talk. I can figure it all out. | 别说话 我全都可以猜到 |
[28:43] | Have a seat, honey. right there. | 坐那吧 亲爱的 |
[28:53] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[28:54] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[28:56] | You’ve got mail. | 你的”电子情书”来了 |
[29:01] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想告诉你 |
[29:02] | Melanie feels terrible about what she said. | 茉蕾妮对她说的话表示抱歉 |
[29:06] | Do you think I care? | 你觉得我会在意吗 |
[29:07] | Look, it’s up- setting for all of us. | 我们现在都很不安 |
[29:09] | But at a time like this, we could try showing a little compassion. | 但这种时候 我们更应该试着表现一些同情心 |
[29:13] | Especially for Ted. | 特别是对泰德 |
[29:16] | Is there any word? | 有消息了吗 |
[29:17] | The machines say he’s still alive. | 医疗仪器显示他还活着 |
[29:20] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[29:23] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[29:27] | We don’t have any beeps or wires with little white dots | 没有哔哔声和仪器显示的那些曲线 |
[29:29] | telling us we’re alive, | 来显示我们还活着 |
[29:30] | So how do we know? | 那我们怎么知道呢 |
[29:33] | I guess we just take each other’s word. | 我猜只能相信彼此的话了 |
[29:35] | Maybe we know from what people expect from us. | 或许我们可以从别人对我们的期待中了解 |
[29:38] | I mean, take Gus. | 比如说盖斯 |
[29:40] | He needs me to feed him, to change him. | 他需要我喂他 给他换尿布 |
[29:45] | Knowing that tells me I’m alive. | 因此我知道自己还活着 |
[29:49] | So for me, right now, it’s him. | 对我来说 是盖斯让我知道的 |
[29:52] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[29:55] | Ted needs you now. | 现在泰德需要你 |
[29:59] | So maybe that’s what tells you you’re alive. | 或许这件事就告诉你你还活着 |
[30:05] | You’ll do the right thing. | 你会做出正确的选择 |
[30:07] | Whatever it is. | 不管是怎样的 |
[30:11] | You don’t know that. | 你可无法确定 |
[30:35] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[30:38] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[30:43] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[30:45] | For going home with some tweaked- out little twinkie | 再让你钓个小正太回家 |
[30:48] | and thinking you got lucky. | 还以为自己走运了 |
[30:56] | Did he let you eat his ass? | 他让你舔他的屁眼了吗 |
[31:00] | Did he let you suck his cock? | 他让你吮他的鸡巴了吗 |
[31:05] | Well, I hope it was worth it. | 但愿值得你遭这样的罪 |
[31:11] | And fuck you for choosing me. | 操你妈的 为什么选我 |
[31:15] | I ought to let you lie here forever. | 我应该让你永远躺在这 |
[31:17] | How’d you like that? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[31:24] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[31:34] | You know, you’re not so bad-looking. | 其实你长得也没那么难看 |
[31:40] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[31:43] | you look better like this. | 你昏迷的时候更好看一些 |
[31:47] | You should die more often. | 你应该多死几回 |
[31:51] | Or live. | 要不就活过来 |
[31:54] | So that I don’t have to say yes. | 那样我就不必同意拔掉维生系统了 |
[32:00] | Yes, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我答应你了 |
[32:03] | I’ll give you what you want. | 我会给你你想要的 |
[32:07] | What you need. | 和你需要的 |
[32:11] | But don’t think it’s for you. | 但别以为那是为了你 |
[32:13] | It’s not. | 才不是 |
[32:16] | It’s for me. | 是为我自己 |
[33:04] | Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[33:06] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[33:08] | – You’ve got your own. go home! – I can’t. | -你有自己的家 回去吧 -我不能 |
[33:11] | What? | 说什么 |
[33:12] | I can’t. my mom knows. | 我没法回去 我妈已经知道了 |
[33:14] | Well she can go to my P-flag group at the centre, | 那她可以去我办的同性恋家属联谊会 |
[33:16] | every other tuesday. | 每隔一周的周二 |
[33:18] | I’ll get her a t-shirt and a button. | 我给她拿件T恤和徽章 |
[33:19] | Mom, please! | 妈 拜托 |
[33:20] | “Mom, please” what? | 拜托个什么啊 |
[33:21] | I am proud to have a gay son. | 我很骄傲我有个同性恋儿子 |
[33:23] | We know. | 我们都知道啊 |
[33:24] | – And brother. – Thanks, sis. | -还有弟弟 -谢谢 姐姐 |
[33:26] | I’ve always said it isn’t who you love, | 我常说 你爱谁不重要 |
[33:28] | it’s how you love. | 重要的是如何去爱 |
[33:29] | Genitalia is simply god’s way of accessorizing. | 生殖器只是上帝给我们的饰品 |
[33:32] | This is not about you | 现在的重点不是你 |
[33:33] | and the gay mother of the year award. | 和给你颁发「年度最佳同志母亲奖」 |
[33:35] | This is about Brian’s one- night stand. | 现在的重点是布莱恩的一夜情 |
[33:38] | Not just one! | 不只是一夜啊 |
[33:39] | Don’t bet on it. | 不可能 |
[33:40] | And who here even cares? | 再说了 这里谁在乎这个啊 |
[33:42] | I do! | 我啊 |
[33:45] | My dad threatened to disown me. | 我爸威胁我要断绝关系 |
[33:46] | He called me a big queer. | 他骂我是变态大基佬 |
[33:47] | He didn’t hit you, did he? | 他没打你吧 |
[33:49] | Oh, come on, uncle Vic. | 够了 维克舅舅 |
[33:50] | You’re not going to listen to this shit? | 你不会打算听他胡扯吧 |
[33:51] | That’s why I have to see Brian. | 所以我必须得见布莱恩 |
[33:53] | He’ll let me stay with him. | 他会让我和他一起住的 |
[33:55] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[33:56] | Well then… | 那… |
[33:57] | I’ll go to New York. | 我就去纽约 |
[33:59] | I’ll become a hustler | 我去当男妓 |
[34:00] | and I’ll sell my body to gross, old homos. | 卖身给那些恶心的老基佬 |
[34:03] | I’ll give you 20 bucks. | 我给你20块玩一次 |
[34:06] | Save him the train fare. | 至少给他省了路费了 |
[34:09] | I’m going to throw up. I’ve gotta vomit… | 我要吐了 我得找地方吐 |
[34:10] | Upstairs bathroom. the one for guests and drama queens. | 楼上有客人和戏精专用的洗手间 |
[34:17] | It’s not a joke, you know. | 这不是玩笑 |
[34:19] | Gay teens have a very high suicide rate. | 同性恋青少年的自杀率很高 |
[34:21] | Unfortunately, not this one. | 不幸的是 这个肯定不会自杀 |
[34:50] | I’m calling his mother. | 我要打电话给他妈 |
[34:52] | It’s not our business. | 这不关我们的事 |
[34:53] | He may be telling the truth. | 他说的可能是真的 |
[34:55] | And even if he isn’t, she’s got to be worried. | 即使不是 他妈妈也会担心的 |
[34:57] | She’s not worried. | 她不会的 |
[34:59] | Now she knows. | 现在她知道了 |
[35:00] | It’s not drugs, it’s not booze. | 他没磕药 没酗酒 |
[35:03] | He didn’t buy an automatic weapon | 也没买自动步枪 |
[35:04] | to take down to the spanish club. | 去把西班牙俱乐部给掀了 |
[35:07] | It’s just cock. | 他只是喜欢鸡巴 |
[35:14] | How did he find you? | 他怎么找到你了 |
[35:15] | They all find her. | 他们出事了都来找我妈 |
[35:17] | And now he won’t leave. | 他现在不走了 |
[35:18] | You got to do something. | 你得做点什么 |
[35:20] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[35:21] | Like get him out of my house. | 让他离开我家 |
[35:23] | He’s upstairs. | 他现在在楼上 |
[35:24] | All right. I’m going. | 好吧 我这就去 |
[35:27] | This is not how I wanted to spend my evening. | 我不想整晚都浪费在这事上 |
[35:30] | By the way… | 顺便说下 |
[35:33] | Ted woke up. | 泰德醒了 |
[35:36] | He’s going to be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[36:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[36:03] | Waiting for you. | 等你来 |
[36:05] | Well, it’s a relief, I’ll say that. | 终于松了口气 |
[36:08] | I like Ted. | 我喜欢泰德 |
[36:09] | There’s a real sweetheart in there somewhere. | 他总是很贴心 |
[36:16] | Michael? | 迈克 |
[37:19] | – I’ve decided. – what? | -我决定了 -决定什么 |
[37:21] | You and me. We’re taking him home. | 你和我 我们送他回家 |
[37:24] | Why you and me? why… why me at all? | 为什么你和我 为什么是我 |
[37:27] | Well, he can hardly go with Brian. | 他不可能跟布莱恩走 |
[37:29] | And if I go, it looks a little… | 如果我去的话 看起来就象… |
[37:31] | Fagin and Oliver Twist. | 费金和奥利弗了 |
[37:33] | Leaving me, huh? | 那就只有我了是吗 |
[37:34] | The harmless one. Thanks a lot! | 最无害的一个 多谢了啊 |
[37:43] | I’m calling your mother. I’m taking you home. | 我正要打电话给你妈妈 把你送回家 |
[37:45] | I’m not going. | 我不回去 |
[37:48] | You get my tits in a knot, sunshine, | 你要是敢惹怒我 小阳光 |
[37:50] | and you’re going to be in deep shit. | 你就会有大麻烦了 |
[37:53] | ‘scuse me. | 借过 |
[37:59] | What are you studying in school? | 你在学校学什么 |
[38:03] | It’s called conversation. | 问你话呢 |
[38:09] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:11] | I need to talk to Brian. | 我得和布莱恩谈谈 |
[38:12] | I’ll be there in a second. | 我一会儿就过去 |
[38:28] | Do you have anything to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[38:31] | No. | 没有 |
[38:33] | Well, I do. | 那我有 |
[38:35] | You can fuck him at your place, | 你可以在你家操他 |
[38:37] | you can fuck him in his gym class, | 你可以在他上体育课时操他 |
[38:38] | you can fuck him at the zoo. | 你可以在动物园操他 |
[38:40] | But you cannot fuck him in my mother’s house. | 但是你不能在我妈家里操他 |
[38:43] | In my room. | 在我的房间里 |
[38:45] | We’re waiting! | 我们在等着呢 |
[38:50] | Okay, I’m going to go do this little job, | 好吧 我要去处理这件小事 |
[38:52] | And then I’m going to go see Ted at the hospital. | 然后去医院探望泰德 |
[38:54] | You do whatever the fuck you want. | 你他妈想干什么就干什么吧 |
[39:01] | Nobody knows if it’s nature or nurture, being gay. | 没人知道同性恋是先天的还是后天的 |
[39:05] | Now they’re all saying you can tell by the length of the index finger, | 他们说通过食指的长度就能看出来 |
[39:08] | although all of Michael’s fingers are perfectly normal. | 可迈克的手指都很正常 |
[39:11] | He should have three kids and a beer belly | 他本应该有三个孩子 一个啤酒肚 |
[39:12] | and he’s about as gay as you get! | 可他却成了十足的同性恋 |
[39:15] | Ma, give it rest. | 妈 别说了 |
[39:27] | Listen! | 听 |
[39:29] | That’s nice, huh? | 多棒啊 |
[39:32] | Not like that old buzzer at our house, huh! | 不像我们家那个破门铃 |
[39:36] | Oh, hi! | 你好 |
[39:39] | I was admiring your chimes. | 我正赞美你家的门铃呢 |
[39:41] | You have a real nice place here. | 你家真好 |
[39:43] | Oh, thank you. uh, you must be… | 谢谢 你应该是… |
[39:49] | Rude little shit, isn’t he? | 真是个无礼的小混蛋 是吧 |
[39:54] | I’m Debbie Novotny… | 我是黛比·诺瓦特尼 |
[39:56] | – And this is my gay son, Michael. – ma! | -这是我的同性恋儿子迈克 -妈 |
[40:03] | I’m Jennifer Taylor. | 我是詹妮弗·泰勒 |
[40:05] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[40:07] | Honey? Who’s there? | 亲爱的 谁啊 |
[40:09] | It’s no one. | 没人 |
[40:16] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[40:18] | If you ever need to talk to somebody, | 如果你需要有个谈心的人 |
[40:20] | I work over at the Liberty Diner, | 我就在自由餐厅工作 |
[40:22] | On Liberty Avenue. | 就在自由大道上 |
[40:26] | ’cause I know what you’re going through. | 因为我很能体会你现在的感受 |
[40:30] | The finding out. | 发现孩子是同性恋 |
[40:35] | I mean, I always knew about Michael. | 我一直知道迈克是同性恋 |
[40:37] | In fact, I told him, right? | 事实上是我先告诉他的 对吧 |
[40:41] | To spare him the pain of having to tell me. | 免了他向我出柜的痛苦和挣扎 |
[40:45] | So… | 那么 |
[40:47] | Jennifer… | 詹妮弗 |
[40:49] | Don’t ask, “are you?” | 不要问”你是不是” |
[40:52] | Because it’s never a question. | 因为那永远不应该是个问题 |
[40:54] | Just say, “I know”. | 说”我知道”就行了 |
[40:59] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:06] | You had to say all that? | 你非要说这么多吗 |
[41:08] | I was trying to help. | 我只是想要帮忙 |
[41:09] | You try too much. | 你做得过头了 |
[41:17] | You’re still wearing that same old coat. | 你还在穿这件旧大衣 |
[41:20] | So someday you’ll buy me a mink. | 我等着将来你给我买件貂皮大衣 |
[41:23] | You’re going to be a big success. | 你会有大成就的 |
[41:25] | Yeah, right. you’ll freeze to death first. | 是啊 但你会先冻死 |
[41:28] | What was that for? | 干嘛打我 |
[41:29] | – You can be such an asshole! – What’d I do? | -你真是个混蛋 -我怎么了 |
[41:32] | You don’t know yourself. | 你根本不了解自己 |
[41:35] | “Know thyself”. | 「了解自己」 |
[41:37] | Some Greek said that. | 有个希腊人这么说的 |
[41:39] | Who was it? | 是谁来着 |
[41:41] | Zorba? | 左巴吗 |
[41:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:48] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[41:50] | Now take me home. | 现在送我回家 |
[41:57] | Are you sure I can’t help? | 你确定不需要我帮忙吗 |
[41:59] | I can do it. it’s no big deal. | 我自己就行 没什么大不了的 |
[42:02] | I wish you’d let me drive you home. | 我希望你可以让我开车送你回家 |
[42:04] | I already asked my friends. | 我已经让我朋友接我了 |
[42:06] | Michael, Emmett, Brian. | 迈克 艾美特 布莱恩 |
[42:11] | I met them while you were asleep. | 你沉睡的时候 我见过他们了 |
[42:15] | they’re very nice. | 他们人很好 |
[42:17] | Especially Michael. | 特别是迈克 |
[42:20] | Yeah, Michael is… Especially special. | 是啊 迈克的确十分特别 |
[42:25] | Are you two… | 你们两个是不是… |
[42:27] | I mean… | 我是指… |
[42:28] | Oh, no. no, we, uh… | 不 不 我们… |
[42:32] | He’s just a friend. | 他只是个朋友 |
[42:34] | Well, he’s a very good friend. | 他真是个很好的朋友啊 |
[42:36] | He was very kind to me. | 他对我很好 |
[42:38] | I’m grateful you have him. | 我很感激上苍让你有这样的朋友 |
[42:40] | Yeah, so am I. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[42:41] | Because more than anything, | 因为比起别的 |
[42:44] | I worry that you’re alone. | 我更担心的是你孤单一人 |
[42:47] | And that there’s no one to look after you. | 没人照顾你 |
[42:49] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[42:50] | Oh, I know you can. | 我知道你可以 |
[42:52] | You’ve always been self- sufficient. | 你一直都很自立的 |
[42:54] | I just, I wish you had someone to love you. | 我只是 我希望有个人来爱你 |
[42:58] | I mean, if you did, maybe this wouldn’t have happened. | 如果有的话 可能这事就不会发生 |
[43:01] | Mom, please. let’s, uh… | 妈 拜托 我们… |
[43:04] | I’m sorry. I know that it embarrasses you | 抱歉 我知道如果我话太多 |
[43:08] | if I talk too much or… | 会让你很尴尬 或者… |
[43:10] | I get too emotional. | 我有些太情绪化了 |
[43:13] | But I can’t help thinking that… | 但我总是忍不住去想 |
[43:16] | If you hadn’t woken up, | 如果你再也醒不过来 |
[43:19] | then I would never have gotten the chance to let you know | 那我就永远没有机会告诉你 |
[43:22] | how proud I am that you’re my son. | 我有多骄傲你是我的儿子 |
[43:26] | And that it doesn’t matter to me what you are. | 无论你是不是同性恋都没关系 |
[43:29] | I got over that a long time ago. | 我很早以前就不在意这事了 |
[43:34] | And that when- ever you’re feeling alone | 当你觉得孤单的时候 |
[43:39] | or that no one loves you, | 或者没有人爱你的时候 |
[43:42] | That’s not true. | 那都不是事实 |
[43:45] | Because I do. | 因为我爱你 |
[43:55] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[43:57] | Mom, for, uh, for saying that. | 妈妈 谢谢你这么说 |
[44:08] | Now, say it three times and click your heels– | 现在要说三遍 并且要踢脚跟 |
[44:10] | “There’s no place like home”. | “没有比家更好的地方” |
[44:13] | You know, you guys really didn’t have to do this, | 其实 你们真的不需要做这些 |
[44:15] | all the flowers, and the groceries. | 准备这些花啊 食品啊 |
[44:17] | One stop shopping at The Big Q-mart. | 只是在大同超市扫货而已 |
[44:20] | Well, it’s… it’s nice. | 很贴心 |
[44:22] | Only, can somebody tell me | 只是 有没有人可以告诉我 |
[44:24] | why I had to stay there three days after I woke up? | 为什么我醒过来后 还要在医院待三天 |
[44:27] | They wanted to make sure you’re still alive. | 他们想确认一下你还活着 |
[44:29] | On your best days it’s hard to tell. | 即便你生龙活虎的时候 也很难看出来 |
[44:33] | Okay, just so you don’t freak out… | 好了 别太激动 |
[44:36] | Your dildos are missing, | 你的假鸡巴都没了 |
[44:38] | and your porn. We had to move it all, | 色情片也是 我们不得不转移走 |
[44:41] | in case your mom found it. | 以防被你妈发现 |
[44:43] | Well, I expect all 33 back. | 那33根你们都要还给我 |
[44:46] | Cleaned. | 先洗干净了 |
[44:50] | You should eat something, honey. | 你应该吃点东西 亲爱的 |
[44:52] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[44:54] | We bought you a whole fucking chicken. | 我们给你买了一整只鸡呢 |
[44:56] | And you’re going to eat it. | 你必须吃 |
[45:06] | It always looks so much smaller. | 感觉总是渺小了很多 |
[45:09] | What does? | 什么 |
[45:11] | Your life. | 生命 |
[45:13] | Especially after returning from a near-death experience. | 尤其是从鬼门关走了这一遭之后 |
[45:16] | Like watching the Oscars. | 就像要看奥斯卡颁奖典礼时 |
[45:17] | “Immediately preceded by… | “请先收看 |
[45:19] | The Barbara Walters Special!” | 《芭芭拉·沃特斯特别报道》” |
[45:24] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你活得好好的 |
[45:27] | You are? | 是吗 |
[45:29] | Well, uh, I um… | 我… |
[45:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:37] | I’m… | 我… |
[45:42] | I’m glad you’re here too. | 我也很高兴你还活着 |
[45:47] | And if you ever want to talk about this, | 如果你想找人谈谈这事 |
[45:49] | or other stuff… | 或是别的事 |
[45:52] | Other stuff? | 别的事 |
[45:55] | You know, if there’s some… you know, | 你知道 如果是一些 |
[45:56] | if there’s something your can’t talk about | 你难以启齿的事 |
[45:58] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[46:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[46:01] | You know, maybe if you talk about it, it might help it. | 但如果你说出来 可能会有帮助 |
[46:06] | But, you know, you might not get you what you want… | 虽然可能不会如愿以偿 |
[46:10] | But… | 但… |
[46:13] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[46:16] | Are you going to come eat the chicken? | 你们要不要来吃点鸡肉 |
[46:21] | I’m going to arrange the daisies. | 我还是去插花玩吧 |
[46:27] | I saw you. | 我看到了 |
[46:29] | Fucking. | 看见你做爱 |
[46:32] | When I woke up. | 我醒来的时候 |
[46:34] | I thought… | 我想着 |
[46:38] | “I’m in hell. | “我身处地狱 |
[46:39] | and is my punishment, | 这就是我受到的惩罚 |
[46:42] | watching Brian Kinney fucking for all eternity.” | 永远围观布莱恩·肯尼做爱” |
[46:47] | You should be so lucky. | 那你可真幸运 |
[46:54] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[46:58] | Why did you choose me? | 为什么选我 |
[47:08] | My mother couldn’t do it. | 我妈妈做不到 |
[47:11] | Michael and Emmett… | 迈克和艾美特 |
[47:13] | couldn’t do it. | 也做不到 |
[47:14] | But you could, | 但你可以 |
[47:17] | Because you’re a heartless shit. | 因为你是个冷酷无情的人渣 |
[47:21] | You could pull the plug and you wouldn’t cry. | 你可以不流一滴眼泪地拔掉插头 |
[47:24] | And you’d know when it’s time to go. | 你知道什么时候该放手了 |
[47:47] | I want it to be you. | 我想让你来 |
[47:49] | What? | 什么 |
[47:50] | I want it to be you! | 我想让你来 |
[47:52] | I’ll put it in writing. | 我要立遗嘱 |
[47:55] | I want it to be you too. | 我也想让你来 |
[47:58] | You pull my plug… | 你来拔我的插头 |
[48:01] | And you pull mine. | 你来拔我的 |