时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:21] | Married? | 结婚 |
[02:22] | Married? Oh my god! | 结婚了 我的天呐 |
[02:24] | Yeah, we did it in Toronto | 是啊 我们在多伦多办的手续 |
[02:25] | Where it’s actually legal. | 在那里我们可以合法结婚 |
[02:26] | We wish you’d been there with us. | 真希望你们当时也在 |
[02:28] | Oh, us too. | 我们也想啊 |
[02:29] | Well, I’m going to cry anyway. | 不管怎样 我都要哭出来了 |
[02:31] | When we get back we’ll all go out and celebrate. | 等我们回来 大家一起出去庆祝吧 |
[02:33] | The two married couples. | 我们两对已婚人士 |
[02:35] | Call us if the baby crosses the finish line before we do. | 如果宝宝在我们过境前出生 记得通知我们 |
[02:38] | Stop with the worrying. | 别担心了 |
[02:39] | See you in a few days. | 几天后见 |
[02:40] | And congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[02:42] | Okay, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[02:43] | B-bye… bye. | 再 再见 |
[02:47] | Married. Legally. | 结婚 合法结婚 |
[02:49] | Yeah, at least in Canada. | 是啊 至少在加拿大可以 |
[02:51] | Some day, here. | 总有一天这里也可以 |
[02:53] | That’s when gay people will find out: | 到时候同性恋们就会觉得 |
[02:54] | “Be careful what you wish for. It might come true”. | “许愿要小心点 说不定哪天就成真了” |
[02:57] | That’s for sure. | 当然 |
[02:58] | What makes them think they’ll be any | 他们凭什么认为自己 |
[02:59] | better at it than those long-suffering straight people? | 会比那些长期煎熬的异性恋婚姻更幸福 |
[03:01] | Yeah, the only people who’ll profit from it are divorce lawyers. | 就是啊 唯一能捞到好处的只有离婚律师 |
[03:04] | They’ll have a whole new clientele to bill. | 全新的客户群体为他们送钱 |
[03:07] | I guess that’s one good thing about not being allowed to marry. | 不能合法结婚的好处就在于此 |
[03:11] | Not having to get a divorce. | 用不着离婚 |
[03:18] | Next. | 下一位 |
[03:24] | How long were you in Canada? | 你们在加拿大停留了多久 |
[03:25] | Two days. | 两天 |
[03:26] | Purpose of visit? | 停留目的是什么 |
[03:27] | We’re doing a bicycle ride for charity. | 参加慈善自行车赛 |
[03:30] | Both your names are on this. | 这上面写了你们两个人的名字 |
[03:31] | It says spouses can use the same form. | 上面说配偶只用填一张表 |
[03:35] | While we were in Toronto, officer, | 我们在多伦多时 长官 |
[03:36] | we took advantage of the fact that same-sex marriages are legal. | 同性结婚是合法的 借此良机 |
[03:40] | So we tied the knot. | 我们结婚了 |
[03:42] | They’re husband and husband. | 他们是夫夫 |
[03:44] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[03:45] | Our son. | 我们的儿子 |
[03:50] | Now, this may be legal in Canada, | 也许这在加拿大是合法的 |
[03:52] | but the United States of America doesn’t recognize gay marriages. | 但是美国政府不承认同性婚姻 |
[03:55] | Oh, come on, officer, they’re just a couple of crazy kids | 拜托 长官 他们只是两个疯狂的孩子 |
[03:58] | who fell in love and got hitched. | 因为相爱而结合在一起 |
[04:00] | Give ’em a break. | 放他们一马吧 |
[04:01] | If you want to enter the country, | 如果想要入境 |
[04:02] | you’re going to have to fill out two separate forms, | 你们得重新填两张表 |
[04:04] | as single individuals. | 以个人名义入境 |
[04:06] | Next! | 下一位 |
[04:14] | Did you bring any fruit into the country? | 你带水果[基佬]入境了吗 |
[04:15] | 250 of them, on bicycles. | 250个 全骑在自行车上 |
[04:19] | The purpose of your visit to Canada was… | 你去加拿大的目的是… |
[04:21] | “To experience the greatest joy I’ve ever known | “参加我儿子和他的同性爱人的婚礼 |
[04:24] | seeing my gay son marry his lover”. | 感受人生极乐” |
[04:27] | You got a problem with that, Butz? | 你对此有意见吗 巴茨 |
[04:29] | Ma. | 妈 |
[04:31] | As I explained to your son, | 我已经向你儿子解释过 |
[04:33] | the government of the United States | 美国政府 |
[04:34] | doesn’t recognize gays getting married. | 不承认同性婚姻 |
[04:39] | But you do recognize Britney Spears | 但你们允许布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 |
[04:41] | getting loaded and married one night, | 奉子闪电结婚 |
[04:43] | and having it annulled the next morning. | 然后第二天早晨又毁婚 |
[04:45] | Or two total strangers getting married | 或者两个陌生人在电视节目里 |
[04:47] | for a million fucking bucks on television. | 为了他妈一百万美元结婚 |
[04:51] | Now, is that the sanctity of marriage | 这就是你们这些混蛋 |
[04:52] | that you assholes are protecting? | 所维护的神圣婚姻吗 |
[04:54] | Ma! | 妈 |
[04:54] | Well, what is this shit? | 这算什么东西 |
[04:56] | Not letting you back in your own country? | 不能回到自己的国家 |
[04:58] | Like your marriage doesn’t count? | 搞得好像你们的婚姻不算数 |
[05:01] | You know, if it’s good enough for Canada, | 如果加拿大承认你们的婚姻 |
[05:02] | and the Queen of fucking England, then it’s good enough for Butz. | 他妈英国女皇也承认 那巴茨也该承认 |
[05:09] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[05:11] | Do you like smoked salmon? | 您喜欢熏鲑鱼吗 |
[05:14] | What does that have to do with anything? | 跟那玩意儿有什么关系 |
[05:16] | ‘Cause if you don’t shut up, | 如果你再不闭嘴 |
[05:18] | you’re going to spend the rest of your life in Nova Scotia. | 你就到加拿大新斯科舍省去度过余生吧 |
[05:21] | Next. | 下一位 |
[05:23] | 科林·法瑞尔 饰演狂怒 | |
[05:23] | 艾什顿·库彻 饰演狂怒 | |
[05:24] | I had these mocked up just to get a feel. | 我做了这些样板 好有个大致感觉 |
[05:29] | It feels unreal. | 都不敢相信是真的 |
[05:31] | For now but not for long. | 暂时而已 以后就不会了 |
[05:34] | I also asked a production designer I have in mind | 我找了一位我中意的制作设计师 |
[05:35] | to do a rendering of Rage’s lair. | 给狂怒的藏身处做一个效果图 |
[05:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:45] | It’s good. | 挺不错的 |
[05:47] | It needs to be darker. | 应该再暗一点 |
[05:49] | Not dark scary, but dark sexy. | 不是暗得恐怖 要暗得性感 |
[05:50] | A place you dream of getting fucked in. | 你做梦都想在那做爱的地方 |
[05:53] | And his bed should be more centre and raised, like an altar. | 床应该在正中 升起来一些 像祭坛那样 |
[05:57] | Since Rage’s sexual energy | 因为狂怒的性能量 |
[05:59] | is what motivates the character and drives the action. | 塑造着他的性格 驱动着他的行动 |
[06:02] | I couldn’t have put it better myself. | 我觉得我自己也说不到这么好 |
[06:04] | Brett, Marty is on the line. | 布雷特 马蒂的电话 |
[06:09] | Hi, Marty. | 你好 马蒂 |
[06:12] | Yeah, it was a good meeting. | 是的 那次见面很成功 |
[06:14] | That’s why I wanted you to meet him. | 所以我才希望你见见他 |
[06:18] | Well, if you say so. | 你坚持的话也只能这样了 |
[06:21] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[06:27] | We got the green light. | 他们通过了这个项目 |
[06:30] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[06:31] | You were awesome. | 最棒的是你 |
[06:32] | You showed everyone in that meeting | 你在那个会上向所有人展示了 |
[06:34] | the one thing Hollywood fears most. | 好莱坞最怕的一样东西 |
[06:36] | Bad hair? | 糟糕的发型吗 |
[06:37] | Honesty. | 诚实 |
[06:39] | I was just speaking my mind. | 我只是说出我内心的想法 |
[06:41] | Say, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[06:42] | Getting a go always makes me famished. | 获准拍片总让我饿得不行 |
[06:44] | Blair, get me a table at Spago. | 布莱尔 帮我在贝果会所订个位置 |
[06:47] | You got it. | 马上办 |
[06:48] | If you’re lucky, we may have a Nancy Reagan sighting. | 如果你运气够好 我们也许能偶遇南希·里根 |
[06:51] | Oh, and, uh, cancel Mr. Taylor’s flight. | 对了 取消泰勒先生的航班 |
[06:54] | He’ll be staying until tomorrow. | 他要待到明天 |
[06:55] | What for? | 为什么 |
[06:56] | You just got a picture picked up. | 你的电影刚刚被获准拍摄了 |
[06:58] | You can’t leave town without celebrating. | 你不能还没庆祝就走啊 |
[07:01] | 汤姆·克鲁斯 饰演狂怒 | |
[07:01] | 约翰尼·德普 饰演狂怒 | |
[07:07] | This seat taken? | 这个位子有人占吗 |
[07:10] | Oh, god. My aching tush. | 天呐 我的屁股痛得要死 |
[07:13] | It’s been given a workout before, but never like this. | 以前也锻炼过 但没像这次这样 |
[07:17] | How’s yours? | 你的屁股怎么样 |
[07:19] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[07:20] | Well, how are your meat balls? | 你的肉丸怎么吗 |
[07:22] | They’re both fine. | 也挺好的 |
[07:23] | Well, something’s not fine. | 肯定有什么事不怎么好 |
[07:27] | Tomorrow’s my birthday. | 明天是我的生日 |
[07:28] | Unless you’ve been reborn, | 除非你重新出生了一次 |
[07:30] | your birthday’s in August. | 要不你的生日应该是在八月 |
[07:32] | My 12-step birthday. | 是我的戒毒纪念日 |
[07:34] | It’ll be 6 months since I’ve been in the program. | 我参加这个戒毒项目六个月了 |
[07:36] | I’ll drink to that. | 那就干个杯 |
[07:39] | Just trying to keep things gay. | 保持幸福快乐的感觉 |
[07:42] | I don’t feel very gay right now. | 我现在可不怎么觉得幸福快乐 |
[07:45] | This is exactly what I was afraid of. | 我之前害怕的就是这个 |
[07:47] | It’s the longest I’ve gone without a meeting | 自从我出了戒毒所以来 |
[07:48] | since getting out of rehab and… | 这次没去互助会的时间最长 |
[07:50] | I am feeling nervous, anxious… | 我很紧张 不安 |
[07:56] | lost. | 不知所措 |
[08:00] | There you go, honey. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[08:02] | There’s plenty more if you want seconds. | 如果你还想要 这里还有很多 |
[08:15] | Deb, why don’t you sit down and eat something? | 黛比 怎么不坐下吃点东西呢 |
[08:16] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[08:18] | Come on, ma, you need to keep up your strength too. | 妈 你得吃点 保持体力 |
[08:21] | Goddamn border guard, not letting you in. | 该死的入境处守卫 居然不让你过 |
[08:24] | He was just following the law. | 他只是依法办事 |
[08:26] | Marriage doesn’t exist. | 同性婚姻不被认可 |
[08:27] | At least, not for us, not here. | 至少我们的婚姻在这里不合法 |
[08:29] | But it will. Once the snowball starts rolling, | 它会被认可的 等雪球越滚越大 |
[08:32] | there’s no way to stop it. | 将会势不可挡 |
[08:33] | This way. | 这边 |
[08:34] | Right over here. | 就是这里 |
[08:36] | What? Oh, my god! | 这是什么 我的天 |
[08:41] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[08:43] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[08:44] | Well, you’ve been to enough heterosexual suicide pacts to know. | 你目睹了那么多异性恋走进坟墓 该认识的 |
[08:47] | This is a wedding cake. | 这是结婚蛋糕 |
[08:51] | It’s for your reception. | 算是欢迎礼物 |
[08:52] | I mean where’d it come from? | 我是说你从哪弄来的 |
[08:54] | And in the middle of nowhere. | 在这个鸟不生蛋的地方 |
[08:55] | We’re back in the U.S. Of A. | 我们回到了美国 |
[08:56] | For enough money, you can buy anything. | 只要有钱 想买什么就能买到什么 |
[09:00] | And here’s a little something to wash it down with. | 这还有点东西 可以帮忙把蛋糕冲下肚 |
[09:05] | That stuff costs a fortune. | 这瓶酒贵死了吧 |
[09:06] | I’ll pour. | 我来倒 |
[09:07] | Ah, the fuck you will. | 给你才怪 |
[09:08] | You’re the last person I ever expected to be celebrating a marriage. | 我从没想过你会帮忙庆祝婚礼 |
[09:12] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[09:18] | To the Novotny-Bruckners. | 敬诺瓦特尼-布鲁克纳一家 |
[09:22] | Long may it wave. | 祝你们天长地久 |
[09:31] | A Klezmer band? | 犹太乐队 |
[09:32] | What were you expecting, Tommy Dorsey? | 你指望能是谁 汤米·道尔西吗 |
[09:36] | – Get up. – All right, come on. | -起来 -好咧 来吧 |
[10:06] | Come on, mom. | 一起来啊 妈 |
[10:25] | Where will you go? | 你打算去哪 |
[10:27] | I’ll find an apartment. | 我会找个公寓的 |
[10:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | Hopefully, near Gus’s school. | 希望能在盖斯的学校旁边 |
[10:33] | We don’t want to pull him out. | 我们不想让他换学校 |
[10:34] | It’ll be traumatic enough as it is. | 现在的打击已经够大了 |
[10:37] | For all of us. | 对所有人来说都是 |
[10:40] | God, these are good. | 天呐 这真好吃 |
[10:42] | Baking’s very therapeutic. | 烘焙有益身心健康 |
[10:44] | Chocolate chip therapy. | 巧克力碎屑疗法 |
[10:46] | Could put every shrink out of business. | 心理医生都该失业了 |
[10:49] | I also think we should keep all the accounts the same, | 我认为我们的账户还保持原样 |
[10:51] | at least for now. | 至少暂时如此 |
[10:52] | No need to throw everything into chaos. | 不用把所有事搞得一团乱 |
[10:55] | I agree. | 我赞成 |
[10:57] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[10:58] | To the bathroom, for the 10,000th time today. | 洗手间 今天的第一万次 |
[11:00] | Oh, yes. I remember it well. | 没错 我记得那种感觉 |
[11:04] | I’ll go give Gus his bath. | 我得去帮盖斯洗澡了 |
[11:08] | How do we explain all of this to him? | 我们该怎样向他解释这一切 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:16] | I guess we wait 15 years, | 我想再过十五年 |
[11:18] | and he’ll tell us the reason he’s so screwed up | 他会说他的生活如此糟糕 |
[11:20] | is because of his crazy mothers. | 是因为他疯狂的妈妈们 |
[11:24] | Hey, I… I’ll do that. | 放下 让我来 |
[11:25] | No, as long as I’m up, I’ll get it. | 既然我都起来了 我来 |
[11:39] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[11:41] | Mind not rubbing it in? | 别挖苦我行吗 |
[11:42] | Who’s rubbing it in? Check it out. | 谁挖苦你了 看这个 |
[11:44] | Seems… uh, Brad- | 似乎…布拉德 |
[11:46] | mister hunky with the broad shoulders and big arms | 就那个有宽肩膀和壮手臂的壮汉 |
[11:48] | who hauls our tents around? | 帮我们载帐篷的 |
[11:50] | He’s from these parts | 他就是这儿的人 |
[11:51] | and he says we’re not too far from this town… | 他说我们离这个镇不远 |
[11:55] | Little Hope. See? | 叫「小希望」 看见了吗 |
[11:56] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[11:57] | There. | 这儿 |
[11:58] | That’s a smudge. | 那是个污渍 |
[11:59] | It’s a town, | 这是个小镇 |
[12:00] | and they have a 12-step meeting every day at the first Methodist church. | 他们每天都在第一卫理公会教堂举行12步戒瘾互助会 |
[12:05] | Although it’s such a small town, | 不过这镇子这么小 |
[12:06] | probably just do a 2-step. | 估计只会搞个2步互助会 |
[12:08] | A lot of good that does me. | 那对我可真有用 |
[12:09] | It’s not even on our route. | 我们的路线不经过这个地方 |
[12:11] | No, but if we veer off here, | 是不经过 但是如果我们从这走 |
[12:14] | ride to Little Hope there, | 骑车到「小希望」 |
[12:17] | we could take this road back and rejoin the group, ici. Hm? | 我们就能从这条路回来 跟大部队汇合 |
[12:24] | Well, it’s not a totally idiotic idea. | 似乎这主意也不是那么白痴 |
[12:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是说… |
[12:30] | Thanks, Em. Really. | 谢谢你 小艾 真心的 |
[12:32] | See? Told you I’d be here for you, didn’t I? | 瞧吧 我就说我会在你身边支持你的 是不是 |
[12:42] | Hey, sport. How you doing? | 嘿 运动健将 感觉如何 |
[12:45] | Never should have had that second piece of wedding cake. | 真不该吃第二块婚礼蛋糕的 |
[12:48] | But when the love of your life marries somebody else, | 但是你的人生至爱和别人结了婚 |
[12:51] | what choice do you have but to drown yourself in butter cream filling? | 除了能把自己淹死在奶油里 还能怎么办 |
[12:55] | You’ll burn it off in no time. | 你很快就能消耗掉那些奶油了 |
[12:56] | ‘Cause I’m the man! | 因为我是个男人 |
[12:58] | You are, dude. | 确实是 老兄 |
[13:00] | Fuck the doctors. And fuck the nay-sayers. | 去他妈的医生 去他妈的否定者 |
[13:04] | I’m still young, | 我还年轻 |
[13:06] | I’m still guh-guh-gor-juss. | 我依然风华正茂 |
[13:09] | I’m still hot. | 我依然性感 |
[13:10] | You know it. | 那当然啦 |
[13:15] | Look, Mikey, no hands. | 你看 小迈 不用手骑 |
[13:24] | – Oh, jesus christ. – Oh, my god! | -上帝啊 -老天呐 |
[13:28] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:30] | Are you hurt? | 受伤了吗 |
[13:31] | Careful, careful. Brian? | 小心点 布莱恩 |
[13:32] | Brian, can you get up? | 布莱恩 站得起来吗 |
[13:41] | Well, it looks to me like you’ve broken your clavicle. | 看起来好像锁骨骨折了 |
[13:45] | And it hurts like a motherfucker. | 太他妈的疼了 |
[13:47] | That’ll teach you to cruise guys no-handed. | 这就是放手骑车的教训 |
[13:49] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[13:50] | it seems like it’s a clean break so it’ll mend well. | 似乎骨头断得很干脆 所以会愈合得很好的 |
[13:53] | Did I mention that it hurts like a motherfucker? | 我有没有说过非常疼 |
[13:55] | Is he going to have to wear a cast? | 要打上石膏吗 |
[13:56] | Because of where he injured himself, | 由于受伤位置比较特别 |
[13:57] | all we can do is wrap it. | 我们只能包扎一下了 |
[13:58] | I’m sure I mentioned it hurts like a motherfucker. | 我肯定说过这太他妈的疼了 |
[14:00] | We will give you some vicodin. | 我们会给你止痛药的 |
[14:02] | Ah, hear that? Just like Babylon. | 听见没 像在巴比伦一样 |
[14:04] | And then we’ll send you home. | 然后我们会送你回去 |
[14:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:08] | We’re going to take you in for some x-rays, | 送你去照X光检查一下 |
[14:10] | and then we’ll find a volunteer to drive you back to Pittsburgh. | 然后找个志愿者开车载你回匹兹堡 |
[14:14] | Sorry, buddy. Ride’s over. | 抱歉 老兄 骑行结束 |
[14:23] | Oh, god. I’m scared, Linz. | 老天 我好害怕 琳赛 |
[14:26] | This is all so weird. | 这感觉太诡异了 |
[14:27] | I know. I’ve been through it. | 我懂 我是过来人啊 |
[14:29] | Now, how many husbands can say that to their wives? | 天下有几个丈夫能跟妻子说这句话呢 |
[14:31] | Okay, I’m going to be right back for you, hon. | 稍等片刻 我马上回来 |
[14:34] | Don’t go anywhere. | 待在这别动 |
[14:38] | I remember feeling so left out when you had Gus. | 我记得你生盖斯时我感觉被冷落了 |
[14:40] | Aren’t you grateful you’re getting to experience this yourself? | 你不庆幸你马上也要有亲身体验了吗 |
[14:42] | No! I want them to knock me out. | 才不 我希望他们将我彻底麻醉 |
[14:44] | Wake me up when this fucking thing’s over. | 等生完了再把我弄醒 |
[14:50] | Don’t leave. Stay. | 别走 留下来陪我 |
[14:54] | Get me through this. | 陪我一起挺过去 |
[14:57] | And give up my theatre tickets? | 让我不去剧院看演出了吗 |
[15:01] | Okay, the room’s all ready for you. | 手术室准备好了 |
[15:20] | Okay, just take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[15:31] | That was a bitch of a contraction. | 这一下宫缩太他妈疼了 |
[15:33] | Now do you remember what we learned at Lamaze? | 还记得我们学的拉梅兹呼吸法吗 |
[15:35] | Barely. | 不怎么记得了 |
[15:37] | It’ll come back to you. | 你会想起来的 |
[15:38] | Here’s your focal point. | 把你的注意力集中到这 |
[15:40] | Now start your breathing. | 然后开始有节奏地呼吸 |
[15:44] | One… | 一 |
[15:50] | Two… | 二 |
[15:55] | Three. That’s it. That’s the way. Keep going. | 三 就这样 很好 接着来 |
[16:08] | The paramedic said there’s no way he can finish. | 医生说他不可能完成赛程了 |
[16:10] | That sucks the hairy wang. | 那真是太他妈糟糕了 |
[16:11] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[16:12] | Some volunteer’s got to drive him home. | 得有志愿者开车载他回去 |
[16:15] | Poor guy. He worked so hard. | 可怜的孩子 他那么努力 |
[16:18] | I’m going to go set the table for 250. | 我要去给250号人准备晚餐了 |
[16:21] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[16:23] | Uh, rack of lamb with, uh, porcine risotto, | 羊排 猪肉调味饭 |
[16:27] | or lobster in truffle sauce, | 或者松露龙虾 |
[16:29] | and chocolate souffle? For dessert. | 甜点是巧克力蛋奶酥 |
[16:30] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[16:32] | Okay. Chopped beef and tuna surprise. | 假的 牛排和金枪鱼惊喜 |
[16:35] | Personally, I don’t care for surprises. | 我个人其实很不喜欢惊喜 |
[16:37] | Ted and Emmett better get back from their sightseeing excursion | 泰德和艾美特最好已经从观光线路上回来了 |
[16:40] | or they’re going to miss it. | 否则会错过晚饭的 |
[16:45] | Excuse me. | 搞什么啊 |
[16:47] | Pardon me, mister. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[16:50] | You talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话吗 |
[16:53] | You’re in severe pain. | 你现在被剧痛折磨 |
[16:55] | You should be resting. What the hell are you doing? | 你得好好休息 你这是在干什么 |
[16:59] | Practicing riding one-handed. | 练习单手骑车啊 |
[17:01] | You’re not seriously… | 你不会是当真的吧 |
[17:02] | Yes, I am seriously. | 不 我是认真的 |
[17:03] | But you’re seriously injured. | 可是你伤得真的很严重 |
[17:05] | Could we stop using the word seriously? | 我们能不能不要再用「真的」这个词了 |
[17:07] | They’re sending someone to take you back. | 他们已经派人要送你回去了 |
[17:09] | I’m not going. | 我不回去 |
[17:10] | Yes you are. The paramedic told you… | 你必须回去 医生说你… |
[17:12] | Fuck what the paramedic told me. | 管他医生说什么屁话 |
[17:13] | There’s no way you can bicycle | 你不可能自己骑车 |
[17:15] | – all the way back to… – And stop telling me | -一路骑回… -不要再跟我说 |
[17:17] | what I fucking can’t do. | 我他妈的不能做什么 |
[17:31] | See you on the road. | 路上见 |
[17:42] | Hey Brett. Go ahead. | 布雷特 进去吧 |
[17:54] | Brett. Nice to see you. | 布雷特 很高兴见到你 |
[17:56] | This place seems pretty exclusive. | 这地方似乎很私密啊 |
[17:58] | Nah, they’re just people. | 不 都只是人而已 |
[18:00] | Rich people. | 富人 |
[18:02] | Gorgeous people. | 美人 |
[18:03] | Famous people. | 名人 |
[18:05] | Something tells me you’ll feel at home here in no time. | 我有预感你很快会适应的 |
[18:07] | It’s going to be tough going back to Pittsburgh after this. | 经历过这一切 回去匹兹堡会很难适应 |
[18:09] | Hey, Brett. | 你好 布雷特 |
[18:10] | Then why go? | 那为什么回去 |
[18:11] | Stay here. Work in the movies. | 留在这 为这部电影工作 |
[18:14] | Isn’t that everyone’s dream? It was mine. | 这不是大家的梦想吗 至少曾经是我的 |
[18:17] | And do what? | 做什么 |
[18:19] | Assistant art director on “Rage”. | 做《狂怒》的助理美术指导 |
[18:22] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:23] | You’ve got talent, passion, ambition, | 你有天赋 有激情 有野心 |
[18:26] | and if I may add, the backing of an A-list director. | 再者 还有一流导演的支持 |
[18:29] | What else do you need? | 你还需要什么 |
[18:32] | How long would I be here for? | 我得在这待多久 |
[18:33] | Six, eight months, depending on the schedule. | 六到八个月吧 得看时间安排 |
[18:36] | – Brettski! – Hey, Con. | -布雷特斯基 -康 你好 |
[18:41] | You, uh, remember Justin? | 你还记得贾斯汀吗 |
[18:43] | Of course. The man who makes Rage fly. | 当然 狂怒之父 |
[18:46] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[18:47] | Fenderman gave us the green light. | 芬德曼同意拍摄了 |
[18:49] | Awesome. Congrats. | 太棒了 祝贺你们 |
[18:51] | A script’s coming your way, so keep going to the gym. | 剧本马上送到你那 保持好身材吧 |
[18:53] | Those tights show no mercy. | 紧身衣对身材很残酷的 |
[18:55] | Come on, I’ll buy you guys a drink to celebrate. | 请你们喝一杯 庆祝一下 |
[18:57] | Then maybe we can go back to my place. | 不如随后去我家吧 |
[18:58] | I’d love to, but there are some faces I want to flaunt the news in. | 我很乐意 但我很想把这个消息告诉几个人 |
[19:02] | But why don’t you two go? | 不如你们两个去吧 |
[19:20] | I think we should have | 我想我们应该在 |
[19:21] | taken a left at this little squiggle here. | 这个地方左转的 |
[19:24] | I thought you knew how to read a map. | 我还以为你会看地图呢 |
[19:26] | Of course I know how to read a map. | 我当然会看地图 |
[19:28] | You go down this road, make a left at “Up yours”, | 你顺着这条路 遇见”操蛋”左转 |
[19:31] | then continue on about three miles to “Go fuck yourself”. | 继续走三英里然后”操你妈的” |
[19:39] | Teddy, what is it? | 泰迪 你怎么了 |
[19:42] | It’s dark, we’re lost, | 天这么黑 我们迷路了 |
[19:45] | I’m never making it to that meeting, | 我去不成互助会 |
[19:47] | I’m having a panic attack… | 我的恐慌症发作了 |
[19:50] | and why did I listen to you in the first place? | 为什么我一开始要听你的呢 |
[19:54] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[19:56] | Well, you’re only making things worse. | 可是你只会帮倒忙啊 |
[20:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:09] | We’re going to have a meeting, | 我们现在来开互助会 |
[20:11] | right here, right now. | 就在这里 就现在 |
[20:13] | With what? Livestock? | 和谁互助 牲畜吗 |
[20:16] | It only takes two people to have a meeting, right? | 两个人就不能开吗 |
[20:19] | One to talk, one to listen. | 一个说 一个听 |
[20:21] | Uh, this meeting will now come to order. | 会议现在开始 |
[20:26] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[20:28] | Well, since it’s my birthday, | 既然是我的生日 |
[20:30] | someone needs to introduce me. | 得有人介绍我 |
[20:31] | Well, guess that would be me. | 这样啊 那就由我来介绍了 |
[20:35] | Attention, everyone. | 大家注意了 |
[20:38] | We have a birthday tonight. | 今天我们有位寿星 |
[20:39] | That’s right. Six months, clean and sober. | 没错 戒毒六个月了 |
[20:42] | You know him. You love him. | 你们了解他 你们爱他 |
[20:44] | The one, the only, Ted Schmidt. | 独一无二的泰德·施密特 |
[20:50] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[20:53] | Perfect, if I was appearing at the Copacabana. | 如果我是在科帕卡巴纳海滩上就完美了 |
[20:56] | And we only use first names. It’s anonymous. | 而且我们只说名字 因为是匿名的 |
[20:59] | Sorry, Ted. | 对不起 泰德 |
[21:02] | Go on. Get up there. | 继续啊 上去说吧 |
[21:08] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒唐了 |
[21:20] | Hi. I’m Ted | 大家好 我是泰德 |
[21:23] | I’m a substance abuser. | 我是个吸毒者 |
[21:29] | You’re supposed to say, “Hi, Ted”. | 你应该说 “你好 泰德” |
[21:30] | Oh, right. Hi, Ted. | 好的 你好 泰德 |
[21:34] | Now what? | 然后干什么 |
[21:35] | Well, now I tell everyone, or in this case, one, | 然后我告诉所有人 这回就你一个 |
[21:39] | that it’s my birthday, and then they bring me a cake. | 今天是我的生日 然后他们送我蛋糕 |
[21:44] | Cake. Cake. | 蛋糕 蛋糕 |
[21:51] | How’s this? | 这个怎么样 |
[21:57] | What next? | 然后呢 |
[21:59] | Then I share. | 我分享我的经历 |
[22:04] | Six months ago, my life was out of control. | 六个月前 我的生活失去控制 |
[22:07] | I was lost. | 我迷失了 |
[22:09] | But now, thanks to Bill W., | 但现在 多亏了比尔总统 |
[22:12] | the good lord, and the program… | 上帝 还有这个互助会 |
[22:19] | my life has turned around. | 我的生活回到了正轨 |
[22:24] | I now have faith. | 现在我有信仰 |
[22:27] | I have purpose. | 我有目标 |
[22:31] | But most of all… | 但最重要的是 |
[22:35] | I have wonderful friends… | 我有一群好朋友在身边 |
[22:40] | who’ve stood by me… | 他们支持着我 |
[22:43] | and helped lead me down the right road. | 他们帮忙指引我回到正途 |
[22:47] | Thank god they didn’t need a map to do it. | 幸好他们不用看地图来指引我 |
[22:54] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢大家听我倾诉 |
[22:56] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢 女士们 |
[22:58] | And then we cut the cake. | 我们切蛋糕吧 |
[23:10] | Happy birthday, Teddy. | 生日快乐 泰迪 |
[23:12] | Thanks, Em. | 谢谢你 小艾 |
[23:26] | What do we do now? | 接下来干什么 |
[23:29] | Now is when we usually go out for coffee. | 通常我们会去喝杯咖啡 |
[25:43] | That’s it. I’m… I’m calling for help. | 够了 我叫人来接你 |
[25:44] | The fuck you are. | 叫个屁 |
[25:48] | Would you just go on and ride with your husband? | 你能不能回去好好陪你丈夫 |
[25:50] | And leave you alone? | 把你一个人丢在这 |
[25:52] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[25:53] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 看得出来 |
[25:56] | I’m staying here with you. | 我留下来陪你 |
[26:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[26:03] | To show everyone what a hero you are? | 让大家看到你是个多么了不起的英雄吗 |
[26:05] | That despite insurmountable odds, the… | 看你能藐视所有难以克服的困难 |
[26:08] | great Kinney can cross the finish line | 看你一只手绑在背后 |
[26:10] | with one arm tied behind his back? | 也能坚持到终点 |
[26:13] | In front of my back. | 绑在胸前 |
[26:15] | In front of your back. | 绑在胸前 |
[26:17] | There’s no need to, you’ve already proved yourself. | 你不必这样 你已经证明自己了 |
[26:20] | You’ve raised $100,000 for the hospice. | 你已经为疗养院募集到十万美元了 |
[26:22] | What more do you need to do? | 你还有什么要证明的 |
[26:25] | It’s-It’s not about the money. | 这 这和钱没关系 |
[26:27] | Then what’s it about? Killing yourself? | 那跟什么有关 折磨死你自己吗 |
[26:29] | Would you fuck off? | 滚开行不行 |
[26:32] | I can do it. | 我自己能行 |
[26:39] | Did you ever see that story on TV about those women… | 你有没有看过电视上那些女人 |
[26:44] | that had cancer? | 得了癌症的女人 |
[26:49] | Anyway, they all had cancer. | 总之 她们都得了癌症 |
[26:55] | So what do they do? | 她们干什么了 |
[26:56] | They go to this boot camp… | 她们参加训练营 |
[27:00] | where they have to climb over walls | 在那里她们要攀岩 |
[27:01] | and crawl through the mud, | 在泥塘里匍匐前进 |
[27:04] | and swing over these bottomless pits while this | 还要荡过无底的深渊 |
[27:07] | former Luftwaffe drill sergeant terrorizes them. | 还有前纳粹教官的恐怖统治 |
[27:11] | And I’m watching this and I’m thinking, | 看这些的时候我想 |
[27:13] | “Christ! Don’t these crazy bitches | “老天啊 这些傻妞 |
[27:15] | have enough shit to deal with?” | 都吃饱了撑的吗” |
[27:21] | Then one of them comes out of this swamp | 当她们其中一个 |
[27:23] | that’s full of fucking crocodiles or sharks or something. | 从满是鳄鱼或鲨鱼的沼泽里爬出来时 |
[27:28] | And she’s laughing. | 她笑了 |
[27:32] | Laughing. | 开怀大笑 |
[27:39] | And she says… | 然后她说 |
[27:43] | “If I can survive this, I can survive anything.” | “如果我能战胜这个 我就能战胜一切” |
[27:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:45] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[28:47] | I didn’t think you’d be up. | 我以为你还没起床呢 |
[28:48] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[28:49] | I’ve already worked out with my trainer, | 我已经和我的教练一起健完身 |
[28:51] | made 10 calls to New York, | 给纽约那边打了十个电话 |
[28:52] | read 2 scripts and the trades. | 看了两个剧本 了解了热门新闻 |
[28:55] | Have a roll from Campanile. | 来个大钟楼的面包圈吧 |
[28:57] | Best bread on the planet. | 世界上最棒的面包 |
[28:58] | Fuck the carbs. | 管他的碳水化合物 |
[29:01] | So, how was your evening? | 昨晚过得怎么样 |
[29:04] | Connor take good care of you? | 康纳把你照顾得好吗 |
[29:06] | Yeah, he’s a cool guy. | 当然 他酷极了 |
[29:07] | And hot. | 而且性感 |
[29:09] | Does Brian know about your extra-marital activities? | 布莱恩知道你的这些婚外活动吗 |
[29:12] | We’re not married. Brian detests marriage. | 我们没结婚 布莱恩讨厌结婚 |
[29:16] | Well, that’s a unique position to take | 他真是特立独行 |
[29:18] | when every fag on earth wants to say “I do”. | 毕竟其他所有基佬都想说「我愿意」 |
[29:20] | We’d rather say “I don’t”. | 我们宁愿说「我不愿意」 |
[29:22] | That way we can be together because we want to be, | 这样我们就能因为想在一起而在一起 |
[29:24] | not because we have to be. | 而不是被逼无奈了 |
[29:26] | How very “Rage-ian”. | 真有狂怒范儿 |
[29:30] | You better go clean up and pack. | 你最好去洗漱再整理一下行李 |
[29:31] | There’ll be a car here in an hour to take you to the airport. | 一个小时后 有车来接你去机场 |
[29:38] | By the way, I’ve thought about your offer. | 顺便说下 我考虑了你的提议 |
[29:43] | I really appreciate it. | 真是非常感谢 |
[29:45] | But… | 但是 |
[29:48] | There is no “But”. I want to do it. | 没有但是 我想做做看 |
[29:51] | So I’m coming back. | 所以我会回来 |
[29:59] | My back is killing me. | 我的后背疼得要死 |
[30:00] | That’s the lumpiest ground I ever slept on. | 那是我睡过的最不平的地了 |
[30:02] | You weren’t sleeping on the ground, | 你没睡在地上 |
[30:03] | you were sleeping on me. | 你睡在我身上了 |
[30:05] | So I end up being your support, when you’re supposed to be mine. | 你说要当我的依靠 结果我成你的依靠了 |
[30:08] | Look, I woke up without any coffee, | 听着 我早上醒来后还没喝咖啡 |
[30:09] | and worse, I’m out of breath mints. | 更糟的是 我的薄荷糖吃完了 |
[30:11] | So would you kindly spare me your morning sarcasm? | 所以你能不能不要一大早就挖苦我 |
[30:16] | Sorry, Teddy. You’re right. | 抱歉 泰迪 你说的没错 |
[30:18] | I am supposed to be your support system and here I am, | 我应该是你的依靠 然而现在… |
[30:21] | pulling the props out from under you. | 我却在这拖你的后腿 |
[30:23] | You go ahead, make all the sarcastic, | 继续挖苦我吧 |
[30:25] | insensitive remarks you want. | 怎么挖苦都行 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry too, Em. | 我也很抱歉 小艾 |
[30:28] | You’ve been a wonderful support. | 你给了我极大的支持 |
[30:31] | But if it turns out we’re hopelessly lost, | 但如果我们实在找不到路了 |
[30:34] | and for whatever reason I don’t survive the elements, | 不管因为什么原因我死掉了 |
[30:37] | I want you to know you have my permission to eat me. | 我希望你知道 你可以吃掉我 |
[30:41] | Thank you, Teddy. That’s the | 谢谢你 泰迪 那真是… |
[30:43] | most generous thing any person ever said to another. | 我听过的最慷慨的承诺了 |
[30:50] | This is a highway. | 上高速路了 |
[30:51] | But which way do we go? | 但我们该往哪边走呢 |
[30:53] | Well, let’s take a look. | 我来看看地图 |
[30:57] | To hell with that! | 去他妈的地图 |
[30:58] | It hasn’t led us in the right direction yet. | 它从没指过正确的方向 |
[31:00] | Wh… sh, sh! | 等等 嘘 |
[31:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:05] | Don’t you hear it? | 你没听见吗 |
[31:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:08] | Native Americans used to do this | 以前美国土著民就这样 |
[31:10] | to hear which way the cavalry was advancing. | 判断骑军从哪边来 |
[31:14] | Wouldn’t it be easier to just look? | 直接用看的不是更简单吗 |
[31:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[31:22] | Oh, my god, it’s the Liberty Ride. | 我的天啊 是自由骑行的车队 |
[31:25] | – Hi, guys! – But how? | -你们好 -怎么会 |
[31:27] | I guess even though we didn’t know it, | 我想虽然我们之前不知道 |
[31:30] | you and I have been on the right road all along. | 但我们确实走对路了 |
[31:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:34] | – Where you been? – Hi, guys. | -你们去哪儿了 -你们好啊 |
[31:36] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -你们好啊 -嗨 |
[32:05] | Good Job! | 好样的 |
[32:10] | Congratulations, guys. We are so proud of you. | 恭喜各位 我们太为你们骄傲了 |
[32:13] | Here’s juice, it’ll perk you right up. | 喝点果汁 包你马上精神起来 |
[32:15] | Here you go, honey. Good for you. | 给你 亲爱的 你们真棒 |
[32:21] | There you go. | 拿好 |
[32:27] | – Huh, we did it, Teddy. – We did it. | -我们做到了 泰迪 -我们做到了 |
[32:34] | Welcome home, guys. | 欢迎回家 孩子们 |
[32:37] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[32:38] | How’d you get here so fast? | 你们怎么这么快 |
[32:41] | Faith, focus, fortitude. | 信念 专注 不屈不挠 |
[32:44] | Not to mention pedaling our fucking fannies off. | 还要归功于我快被硌掉的屁股 |
[32:50] | Well, there’s a little bit of sunshine straight from Hollywood. | 这不是来自好莱坞的一缕阳光吗 |
[32:53] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[32:54] | How was it out there, sweetie? | 那边怎么样 甜心 |
[32:56] | It was amazing. | 棒极了 |
[32:57] | But I’m sorry I missed the ride. | 可是很遗憾我错过了骑行 |
[32:59] | Oh, you made the best part, the big finish. | 你看到最精彩的终点冲线啦 |
[33:01] | And you’ll never guess who went along. | 你肯定猜不到谁参加了 |
[33:03] | Brian? Yeah, he told me he wasn’t going. | 布莱恩 猜到了 他告诉我他不参加 |
[33:07] | Unfortunately, he had a little injury. | 不幸的是 他受了点伤 |
[33:09] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[33:10] | Stubborn son of a bitch insisted on finishing the ride. | 那个顽固的家伙坚持要骑完全程 |
[33:14] | Get some juice, come on. | 快过来喝点果汁吧 |
[33:19] | Well, look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[33:22] | I am so proud of my men. | 你们太让我骄傲了 |
[33:28] | So where’s Michael? | 迈克呢 |
[33:30] | With Brian. | 和布莱恩一起 |
[33:31] | Yeah, yeah, but don’t worry, they should be here any minute. | 是啊 不过别担心 他们应该很快就会到了 |
[34:11] | I still can’t get through to them. | 我还是联系不到他们 |
[34:15] | I’m starting to get worried. | 我开始担心了 |
[34:18] | Actually, I started getting worried four hours ago. | 其实我四个小时前就开始担心了 |
[34:23] | Maybe we should go out searching. | 也许我们该去找他们 |
[34:36] | Look! | 快看 |
[34:43] | No! | 别过去 |
[34:46] | Let him finish. | 让他自己骑完 |
[35:05] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:11] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[35:13] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[35:16] | We… we’re almost there. | 我们马上就到了 |
[35:18] | Fuck it. Just fuck it. | 该死 去它的吧 |
[35:22] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[36:06] | – You got it, you got it, you got it. – Come on, you can do it. | -到了到了 马上到了 -加油啊 你能行的 |
[36:15] | Come on! | 加油 |
[36:17] | – You’re almost there, almost there. – You can do it. | -就快到了 终点就在眼前 -你能行的 |
[36:26] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[36:35] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[36:36] | Way to go. | 太厉害了 |
[36:38] | I was so worried. | 我担心死了 |
[36:39] | I could kill you for doing this. | 你真想杀了你 |
[36:41] | Yeah, well, I almost saved you the trouble. | 行吧 我差点就死了 免得你动手了 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好极了 |
[36:47] | We thought maybe you went to the hospital. | 我们以为你们去医院了 |
[36:49] | There’s no need. Brian’s going to be okay. | 不用 布莱恩没事的 |
[36:53] | No, no, I didn’t mean that. | 不 我不是说那个 |
[36:55] | Lindsay called around an hour ago. | 琳赛一个小时前打电话来 |
[36:59] | You’re a dad. | 你当爸爸了 |
[37:15] | I’m a grandma. | 我当奶奶了 |
[37:18] | Way to go, Michael. | 厉害啊 迈克 |
[37:19] | – I’m a grandma. – Nice. | -我当奶奶了 -真好 |
[37:25] | Oh, my god. Look at her. | 天啊 看看她 |
[37:30] | You’re so tiny. | 你好小呀 |
[37:32] | She didn’t feel that way coming out. | 我生她的时候可没觉得她小 |
[37:34] | The labour lasted 14 hours. | 分娩持续了14个小时 |
[37:37] | It was like passing a bowling ball | 感觉就像把保龄球 |
[37:39] | through the eye of a needle. | 从针眼里挤出来似的 |
[37:41] | T.M.I. | 信大 |
[37:44] | Too much information. | 意思是信息量太大了 |
[37:47] | But you’re here, you’re finally here. | 但你出生了 你终于出生了 |
[37:50] | Have you picked out a name? | 给她起名字了吗 |
[37:52] | Contingent on the approval of all three parties, | 考虑到三方面的意见 |
[37:56] | I was thinking Jenny Rebecca. | 我考虑叫她 詹妮·丽贝卡 |
[38:00] | Late grandmothers? | 已故外婆的名字吗 |
[38:01] | Early Streisand. | 是史翠珊的歌名 |
[38:03] | Well, hey, uh, let’s take a picture. | 合个影吧 |
[38:10] | There. | 好了 |
[38:11] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[38:12] | Uh, now all three parents. | 三个父母拍一张吧 |
[38:18] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[38:22] | Oh, perfect. | 好极了 |
[38:23] | Okay, now how about one with the two happy moms? | 给两个幸福的妈妈拍一张怎么样 |
[38:30] | Come on, get closer. | 靠近点 |
[38:34] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[38:40] | Got it. | 好了 |
[38:41] | Oh, that’ll be one to frame. | 这张照片要框起来 |
[38:57] | There you go. | 来了 |
[38:58] | The “Jenny Rebecca triple ripple hot fudge sundae” | 詹妮·丽贝卡三层软糖圣代 |
[39:01] | named in honour of my gorgeous new granddaughter. | 以我貌美无双的孙女的名字命名 |
[39:05] | It took Joan Crawford 20 years | 琼·克劳馥花了20年 |
[39:06] | to get a sandwich named after her at the Stage Deli. | 才让”达利台”的三明治以她的名字命名 |
[39:09] | Why don’t you boys sit down? | 你们怎么不坐下 |
[39:10] | Uh, thanks but, uh, we prefer to stand. | 谢了 我们宁愿站着 |
[39:13] | Bums are a little battered. | 屁股还有点疼 |
[39:15] | Well, you, I understand. | 你屁股疼我可以理解 |
[39:17] | But you? | 但是你 |
[39:18] | You’re a disgrace to nelly bottoms everywhere. | 你简直是个全世界的小娘受丢脸 |
[39:24] | The first thing I did when I got home last night: | 昨晚我回到家做的第一件事 |
[39:26] | Weigh myself. | 就是称体重 |
[39:27] | Huh, you too? So how much did you lose? | 你也是吗 你瘦了多少 |
[39:30] | Seven pounds. | 7磅 |
[39:31] | Five and a half. | 我瘦了5.5磅 |
[39:33] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我肯定做不到 |
[39:35] | Lost weight? | 减肥吗 |
[39:36] | The ride, Em. | 是骑行 小艾 |
[39:39] | Sure you could’ve. | 你当然可以了 |
[39:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:43] | But I’d rather have done it with my best friend. | 但我更愿与好友相伴成功 |
[39:49] | Hey, no. Mine, quit it. | 别抢我的 松开啦 |
[39:51] | You just quit that. | 别跟我抢 |
[39:59] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[40:00] | Look what I got you. | 看我给你带了什么 |
[40:02] | I love it. | 我太爱了 |
[40:04] | I thought you would. | 我就知道你喜欢 |
[40:05] | It’s a lot more accurate than the one you’re wearing. | 比你身上那件用词准确多了 |
[40:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:12] | So now that you’re a grandmother, | 现在既然你已经当上奶奶了 |
[40:14] | are you ready to be a bride? | 准备好当新娘了吗 |
[40:16] | Carl… | 卡尔 |
[40:17] | What kind of a wedding do you want? | 你想要什么样的婚礼 |
[40:19] | Big? Small? | 盛大的 简单的 |
[40:20] | Indoor? Outdoor? | 户外的 室内的 |
[40:21] | Although it’s still a little nippy. | 不过现在天气还是有点冷 |
[40:24] | It’s up to you. | 由你来定 |
[40:25] | Whatever you say. | 都听你的 |
[40:29] | Whatever I say? | 都听我的 |
[40:33] | In that case… | 既然如此 |
[40:35] | I don’t want a wedding. | 那我不想举行婚礼 |
[40:38] | No wedding? | 不要婚礼 |
[40:39] | I can’t marry you. And not because I don’t love you, | 我不能嫁给你 并非是因为我不爱你 |
[40:43] | because god knows, I do. | 天地可鉴 我真的很爱你 |
[40:45] | Then what? | 那是为什么 |
[40:48] | How can I get married when my own son can’t? | 我的儿子还无权结婚 我又怎么能结婚 |
[40:52] | And the… and the goddamn president | 那个天杀的总统处心积虑 |
[40:54] | wants to change the constitution | 还妄图修改宪法 |
[40:56] | to prevent Michael and Ben and… | 针对迈克和本还有… |
[40:58] | and all the other beautiful gay men and women | 还有其他所有美丽的同志和拉拉们 |
[41:00] | from having the same rights that you and I do? | 享有跟我们一样的权利 |
[41:04] | It just doesn’t seem right. | 那似乎是不对的 |
[41:06] | That’s very noble, sweetheart, but you’re just one person. | 这很高尚 但你一人之力有什么用呢 |
[41:10] | Well, sometimes that’s all it takes. | 有时一人之力就够了 |
[41:12] | Look at Gandhi. | 看看圣雄甘地吧 |
[41:14] | Ben Kingsley starved himself, | 本·金斯利演的角色绝食了 |
[41:17] | but it turned the tide. | 最后力挽狂澜 |
[41:19] | You’re not going to starve yourself, are you? | 你不会也打算绝食吧 |
[41:21] | There’s only so much I’m humanly capable of. | 一人之力仅止于此 |
[41:25] | I am going to send a message, | 但我要传达一个信息 |
[41:27] | and the finger, | 还有一根手指 |
[41:28] | to the white house. | 打包送给白宫 |
[41:31] | Until my son can walk down the aisle in this country, | 除非我的儿子能在这个国家走上圣坛 |
[41:36] | then neither will I. | 否则我绝不结婚 |
[41:47] | Where does that leave us? | 那我们怎么办啊 |
[41:50] | How do you feel about living together? | 你觉得同居怎么样 |
[41:55] | In sin. | 未婚同居 |
[42:01] | Aren’t we a little too old for that? | 我们做这个会不会太老了 |
[42:03] | Christ, I hope not. | 老天 但愿不会 |
[42:11] | She’s so much calmer than Gus was. | 她比盖斯文静多了 |
[42:15] | Yes you are, you cutie. | 你真文静 小可爱 |
[42:18] | Remember how fidgety and fussy he was? | 记得他小时候 有多好动多闹人吗 |
[42:20] | I should. It was my breast. | 当然记得 是我喂的他 |
[42:23] | Well, this isn’t nearly as painful as I thought. | 喂奶不像我想的那么疼 |
[42:26] | Get back to me in a few weeks. | 你先喂个几周再发表意见吧 |
[42:28] | You’ll be wishing she’d find someplace else to eat. | 早晚你会巴不得她到别处进食的 |
[42:34] | You’re finally here. | 你可算出生了 |
[42:38] | You have no idea how much your mommy wanted you, | 你都不知道 妈妈怎样地盼着你 |
[42:42] | and what she had to go through to get you. | 经历了多少磨难才盼到你 |
[42:44] | Don’t worry. I’ll be sure and tell her. | 别担心 我以后一定会告诉她的 |
[42:47] | That old Jewish recipe? | 那个犹太教老食谱 |
[42:49] | Add one tablespoon of guilt to mother’s milk, stir briskly. | 一茶匙负罪感加入母乳 略加搅拌 |
[42:58] | We have, without a doubt | 毫无疑问 我们的孩子 |
[42:59] | the most beautiful children god has ever created. | 是上帝最美丽的杰作 |
[43:02] | I won’t argue with that. | 我完全无法反驳 |
[43:04] | That’s nice for a change. | 这倒是个好变化 |
[43:10] | I didn’t mean it… | 我不是那意思 |
[43:15] | Do you need anything? | 需要点什么吗 |
[43:16] | No, I’m fine. | 不 不用了 |
[43:18] | All right, young lady, time for your nap. | 那好 小宝宝 该睡觉啦 |
[43:20] | You’ll see your mommies later. | 晚点再见妈咪 |
[43:26] | Sweet dreams, sweetheart. | 做个好梦 小甜心 |
[43:28] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[43:39] | I contacted the center’s child care services. | 我和同性恋中心的幼儿看护服务联系过了 |
[43:42] | They have a list of several women who can come help you out. | 他们有份名单 列了很多位救急的保姆 |
[43:45] | And Dusty said if you need anything, you can call her. | 达斯蒂说她随叫随到 |
[43:48] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[43:53] | Then you’re really going? | 你真的要走了吗 |
[43:57] | It’s what we both agreed to… | 这个 我们已经达成共识了 |
[43:59] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[44:29] | On behalf of the Gay And Lesbian Center, | 作为同性恋中心的代表 |
[44:33] | I’d like to present Liberty House with this cheque | 我谨向自由之家颁赠这张支票 |
[44:37] | for $432,000. | 总额为43.2万美元 |
[44:47] | Every cent raised will go to maintaining the hospice | 募得的每一分都将投入疗养院的维护 |
[44:50] | and providing its clients with the best care possible. | 为住户提供最佳服务 |
[44:53] | We’d like to thank everyone who rode, | 在此我想感谢那些参与比赛的人 |
[44:55] | who lent their support, | 热心帮助的人 |
[44:57] | their time, their sponsorship. | 为此付出时间或赞助的人 |
[45:04] | And now, in honour of one of our brothers who we recently lost. | 现在 为纪念我们最近失去的一位兄弟 |
[45:08] | A great friend, a volunteer and supporter. | 一位益友 志愿者以及支持者 |
[45:12] | Liberty House has been renamed | 自由之家刚刚被重命名为 |
[45:15] | “Vic Grassi House”. | “维克·格拉西之家” |
[45:26] | Thank you very much for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[45:33] | Huh, god. | 老天 |
[45:37] | Did you know about this? | 你之前知道吗 |
[45:57] | You got them to do this, didn’t you? | 是你让他们这么做的吧 |
[46:02] | It’s still America, Deb. | 这里还是美国 黛比 |
[46:04] | Money talks. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[46:05] | But for once it said the right thing. | 但你终于把钱用对了一次 |
[46:18] | Your uncle would be so proud. | 你舅舅一定会很骄傲的 |
[46:21] | Too bad he couldn’t be here to see it. | 真可惜他看不到 |
[46:25] | He sees it. | 他能看到 |
[46:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:25] | So… | 那么 |
[47:27] | have I atoned for my sins? | 我的罪赎清了吗 |
[47:30] | That would take an eternity. | 你的罪是永世难赎了 |
[47:32] | But you sure as hell get an “A” for effort. | 但你的努力如地狱中盛开的花 值得嘉奖 |
[47:34] | Please don’t say hell. | 拜托别提地狱 |
[47:37] | By the way, I happen to agree with you. | 顺便说下 我同意你的话 |
[47:41] | I was damn lucky to get those four extra years. | 能多苟活那四年 我真他妈的幸运 |
[47:44] | Sure I’d have liked more. | 当然了 我还想再活久点 |
[47:46] | Who wouldn’t? | 谁不想呢 |
[47:48] | But you’re going to have a lot more than that. | 但你的寿命会比我长很多 |
[47:51] | Did god tell you that? | 是上帝告诉你的吗 |
[47:53] | Actually, he told Judy and she told me. | 其实是他告诉朱迪 她转告我的 |
[47:56] | Judy? | 朱迪 |
[47:58] | Garland. | 朱迪·嘉兰 |
[48:00] | They’re like this. | 他们像这样 |
[48:02] | You mean god’s a…? | 你说上帝是… |
[48:05] | You didn’t hear it from me. | 可别说是我说的 |
[48:15] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[48:20] | Yeah, I’ll be all right. | 嗯 我不会有事的 |
[48:22] | I heard it on the best authority. | 权威人士下的定论 |
[48:31] | So, did you fuck Tom Cruise? | 那么 你操了汤姆·克鲁斯吗 |
[48:34] | Everybody knows he’s not gay. | 他又不是同性恋 这路人皆知 |
[48:38] | Adrien Brody? | 艾德里安·布洛迪 |
[48:39] | Nice, but, alas… | 人挺好的 但是… |
[48:43] | Tobey Maguire? | 托比·马奎尔 |
[48:44] | Please. | 拜托啦 |
[48:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[48:48] | Connor James. | 是康纳·詹姆斯 |
[48:51] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[48:57] | Sounds like you had a most excellent adventure. | 听起来你好像经历了最超凡的冒险 |
[49:01] | Sounds like you did too. | 你好像也是呀 |
[49:05] | Bicycling down life’s endless highways… | 在漫漫高速路上骑车 |
[49:10] | I had time to think. | 给了我时间思索 |
[49:14] | About what I’d do differently if I survived cancer… | 我想着 如果我能战胜癌症 且睡了帐篷还没死 |
[49:21] | and sleeping in a tent. | 我会做出什么改变 |
[49:24] | Equally unpleasant, I agree. | 都挺恼人 我同意 |
[49:28] | But now that you have, what did you decide? | 现在既然你确实做到了 打算干些什么 |
[49:33] | The first thing I’d do differently… | 我要干的头一件事 |
[49:36] | is the bedroom. | 就是改装卧室 |
[49:40] | And get rid of that thing over the bed. | 撤掉床上的那东西 |
[49:43] | Yeah, it’s very ’90s. I agree. | 我也觉得 那是90年代风 |
[49:49] | And then I’d like to spend more time with my son. | 我还想多花点时间陪陪儿子 |
[49:55] | He’s at an age now where he needs a strong, masculine influence. | 他现在的年龄正需要一点刚强的男性影响 |
[50:01] | Especially being raised by a couple of dykes. | 特别是他要由一对拉拉抚养成人 |
[50:06] | I mean, he’s got to know about Armani… | 我是说 他必须得知道阿玛尼 |
[50:10] | Gucci, Prada, | 古驰 普拉达 |
[50:13] | not just football and engine-tuning. | 不能只了解橄榄球 或者修理修发动机 |
[50:17] | Unquestionably. | 毫无疑问 |
[50:19] | Any other decisions? | 还有别的决定没 |
[50:25] | I want you to move back in. | 我希望你能搬回来 |
[50:31] | I said I’d like it if you and I were to live together. | 我说 我希望我们能住在一起 |
[50:37] | Are you proposing? | 你是在求婚吗 |
[50:38] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[50:39] | With the sudden and unexpected plethora of gay marriages, | 突然莫名其妙地跑去参加了一场同志婚礼 |
[50:43] | I’d hate to add to the glut. | 我可不想也凑这个热闹 |
[50:46] | All this running back and forth | 在这里和达芙妮家来回跑 |
[50:47] | between here and Daphne’s is time consuming, | 完全是浪费时间 |
[50:50] | and inconvenient. I mean, just last week | 也不方便 你想啊 上星期 |
[50:52] | you forgot your socks and had to borrow a pair of mine. | 你就忘拿袜子了 还得借我的 |
[50:58] | And… | 而且 |
[51:01] | as for the times when you’re not around, | 你不在的那些时候 |
[51:03] | I wouldn’t particularly mind it if you were. | 如果你留下了 我也不会很介意 |
[51:09] | I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that | 从你带我来的那晚起 |
[51:10] | since the first night you brought me here. | 我就一直盼着你这么说 |
[51:17] | Well, then what do you say? | 那么 你意下如何 |
[51:22] | Should I make room in my drawers for your drawers? | 我要不要腾抽屉给你 |
[51:48] | Ben? | 本 |
[51:56] | Ben? | 本 |
[52:02] | I was just seeing if you were asleep. | 只是看看你睡着没有 |
[52:07] | I’m wide awake. | 我很清醒 |
[52:09] | Now. | 至少现在是了 |
[52:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[52:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:16] | I just can’t seem to settle down, you know? | 我只是没法静下心来 你明白吗 |
[52:18] | Too much excitement, I guess. | 我猜是兴奋的事太多了 |
[52:21] | Has been pretty eventful. | 最近发生的事情是很多 |
[52:24] | No shit. My head is spinning. | 那是当然 我头发晕 |
[52:28] | The ride and the baby and the wedding. | 自由骑行 宝宝出生 还有婚礼 |
[52:33] | Can you believe we’re really married? | 你敢相信吗 我们真的结婚了 |
[52:37] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[52:40] | Really? | 是真的吗 |
[52:46] | Of course we are. | 当然是真的 |
[52:49] | But we don’t live in Canada. We live here. | 但我们并不在加拿大生活 我们在这里生活 |
[52:52] | So, is it still real? | 那我们的婚姻还是真的吗 |
[52:57] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你个问题 |
[53:00] | Even if it was real for just a day, | 即使只有一天真实 |
[53:03] | was it worth it? | 那值得吗 |
[53:13] | So worth it. | 当然值得 |
[53:15] | It won’t be long before it happens here. | 我相信很快这里也会承认同性婚姻的 |
[53:18] | It’s all beginning. | 一切都在慢慢开始 |
[53:20] | And we’re part of it. | 我们也是历史的一部分 |
[53:32] | You know, come to think of it, | 回过头来想想 |
[53:35] | we never really had a proper wedding night. | 我们其实没有过正经的洞房花烛夜 |
[53:40] | Sure we did. | 当然有啦 |
[53:43] | Shivering in our tent. | 在帐篷里发抖 |
[53:46] | On our little air mattresses. | 在我们的小气垫床上 |
[53:51] | I think we can do better than that. | 我觉得我们可以拥有比那个好的新婚夜 |