时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | Six down. | 搞定六个 |
[01:57] | Very impressive. | 很能干啊 |
[02:05] | Six as well. | 你也是六个 |
[02:06] | It’s a modest effort. | 我都没怎么发挥功力 |
[02:07] | This can be verified? | 可以查证吗 |
[02:08] | I have signed affidavits. How about you? | 我签了宣誓书的 你呢 |
[02:11] | The same. | 一样 |
[02:13] | So, it appears we’re neck and neck. | 看来我们平手了 |
[02:15] | Dick and dick. | 齐屌相当 |
[02:16] | Equal. | 同一水准 |
[02:18] | Even, Brandon. But never, never equal. | 暂时平手而已 布兰登 绝不是同一水准 |
[02:23] | Oh, but not for long. | 但这种情况不会太久的 |
[02:25] | My number seven just walked in. | 我的第七个刚走进来了 |
[02:28] | What do you know? So did mine. | 真巧 我的也到了 |
[02:32] | And my number eight. | 还有第八个 |
[02:35] | I don’t believe there are any stipulations | 好像没有规定说 |
[02:37] | regarding more than one at a time. | 一次只能搞定一个 |
[02:46] | A couple more feet. | 再多走几步 |
[02:48] | Just… | 就… |
[02:53] | That was a schlep. | 真是个费劲的活儿 |
[02:57] | Where’s the bathroom? | 洗手间在哪 |
[02:58] | There isn’t one. | 没有洗手间 |
[03:00] | I feel like something to drink. Where’s the kitchen? | 我想喝东西 厨房在哪 |
[03:02] | Sorry. But I have a sink. | 抱歉 我只有个水槽 |
[03:06] | And you’ll have a bed. | 你马上就有床了 |
[03:07] | As soon as we… drag the rest of it up… | 只要把剩下的东西拖上来 |
[03:11] | How many is it? 19 flights of stairs? | 有多少层来着 19层楼梯是吧 |
[03:13] | No, it’s only 18. | 不 只有18层 |
[03:17] | Thanks again for the loan. | 再次感谢你借钱给我 |
[03:18] | Yeah, don’t worry about returning it. | 没关系 不用急着还 |
[03:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:22] | I doubt we’ll be needing it. | 估计我们也不需要 |
[03:27] | As soon as I decorate… | 等我装饰好了以后 |
[03:29] | – What do you think of Louis Coutures? – Love it. | -你觉得路易高订怎么样 -超爱 |
[03:31] | I will have you and Ben over for dinner. | 我就邀请你和本一起来吃晚餐 |
[03:33] | Of course, first you’ll need a table. | 当然首先你得有个桌子 |
[03:35] | And chairs. | 还有椅子 |
[03:37] | Is it worth mentioning a stove? | 是不是应该提醒你还得有个炉子 |
[03:42] | Well, if there’s anything else I can do… | 如果还有什么地方需要我的话 |
[03:45] | You’ve already done plenty. | 你已经帮了我很多了 |
[03:46] | Yeah. I’m sure Brian would agree with you. | 好吧 我敢肯定布莱恩也会这么说 |
[03:51] | He blames me for infecting you with all sorts of heretical ideas, | 他怪我用各种异端邪说毒害你 |
[03:55] | like marriage and monogamy | 比如婚姻 一夫一妻制 |
[03:57] | and a house and kids. | 买个房子 要个孩子 |
[04:00] | He wants me burned at the stake. | 他恨不得我被绑在火刑柱上烧死 |
[04:01] | You had nothing to do with it. | 这与你无关 |
[04:04] | There are things that I’ve wanted for a long time | 有些事情是我一直以来都想要的 |
[04:06] | that I could never have if I’d stayed with him. | 但如果和他在一起 就永远也不能拥有 |
[04:09] | I’m just sorry if it ruined your friendship. | 我很抱歉毁了你们之间的友谊 |
[04:11] | Well, he did a fine job of that on his own | 这是他自己造成的 |
[04:13] | without any assistance from you. | 跟你无关 |
[04:16] | So… ready for the box spring? | 准备好搬弹簧床了吗 |
[04:19] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[04:22] | Hello? Hello?! | 喂 喂 |
[04:25] | I know you’re there. I can hear your sinus condition. | 我知道你在 我都能听出你有鼻炎 |
[04:30] | Don’t tell me. Another one? | 别告诉我又一个 |
[04:31] | – Fifth one this week. – Another what? | -这周的第五次了 -又一个什么 |
[04:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:37] | Sweetheart, could you put a little more roast beef on there | 亲爱的 你能在那上面多加点烤牛肉 |
[04:40] | and maybe another tomato? | 再多放一个番茄吗 |
[04:41] | You know, Carl’s a detective. | 卡尔是警探 |
[04:42] | Maybe you should tell him. | 也许你应该告诉他 |
[04:44] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[04:45] | Well, it’s not like a crime has been committed or anything. | 这又不是什么犯罪事件 |
[04:47] | It’s just someone keeps calling and hanging up. | 只是有人一直不停地给我打电话然后挂掉 |
[04:50] | Probably just a wrong number. | 可能只是打错了 |
[04:51] | Or a stalker! | 或者是个跟踪狂 |
[04:53] | Well, he is on TV. You hear about it all the time. | 他现在上电视出名了 这种事情经常发生 |
[04:56] | Some crazed lunatic falls madly in love with a celebrity | 一些疯子疯狂地迷恋上了某个名人 |
[04:59] | and wants to marry him… | 想跟他结婚 |
[05:00] | or slice him up. | 或者把他碎尸万段 |
[05:02] | Stalker? | 跟踪狂 |
[05:04] | Stalker? | 跟踪狂 |
[05:06] | A stalker. Oh, my God. What should I do? | 一个跟踪狂 天呐 那我该怎么办 |
[05:08] | Hire a bodyguard? | 雇一个保镖吗 |
[05:09] | We’ll get an alarm system. | 我们可以装个报警器 |
[05:11] | With one of those panic buttons | 装一个带有应急按钮的 |
[05:12] | that connects directly to the police. | 直接连到警察局 |
[05:13] | – Exactly. – I am the police. | -没错 -我就是警察 |
[05:16] | You don’t need a button. | 你们不需要这个按钮 |
[05:17] | You two are jumping to conclusions. | 你们也太妄下结论了 |
[05:19] | If it is a stalker, he’s probably harmless. | 如果是个跟踪狂 也许他并没有恶意呢 |
[05:22] | Hell, he’s afraid to even talk to you. | 拜托 他连话都不敢跟你说 |
[05:24] | Just keep an eye out. You’ll be alright. | 稍微留心着点儿 你会没事的 |
[05:28] | And that’s your best professional advice? | 这就是你最好的专业建议吗 |
[05:31] | – It is. – Yeah? Well, here’s mine. | -是的 -是吗 那么 现在听听我的 |
[05:36] | You get yourself one of those pepper sprays | 你准备个胡椒喷雾器 |
[05:37] | so you can blast the bastard. | 喷死那混蛋 |
[05:39] | Then you take one of those karate classes | 然后去学空手道 |
[05:41] | so you can kick him right in the fucking balls. | 到时候就一脚踢在他的命根子上 |
[05:45] | Here, honey. You have a sandwich. | 给 宝贝 吃块三明治吧 |
[05:54] | Here you go. | 给 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | – Check out this listing. – Vases on eBay? | -看这个清单 -网购吗 |
[06:00] | Contributors to Proposition 14 have put their money | 给14号提案捐款的人 |
[06:03] | where their hateful mouths are. | 供养他们的仇恨 |
[06:05] | It’s hard to believe there are that many people | 真不敢相信 有这么多人 |
[06:06] | who donate millions of dollars | 捐上百万美元 |
[06:08] | just to prevent us from having the same rights as they do. | 只是为了阻止我们拥有和他们一样的权利 |
[06:11] | I need to go to the centre. I promised I’d volunteer. | 我该去中心了 我说过要做志愿者的 |
[06:13] | Don’t worry. I’ll pick up Gus at day care. | 别担心 我待会去托儿所接盖斯 |
[06:23] | I’ve come for my little honey bun. | 我来接我的小蜜糕 |
[06:26] | I never thought I’d be taking my kid for a work-out so soon. | 我从没想过这么快就能带孩子去健身了 |
[06:29] | Well, Gymbaroo is not exactly Rip Gym. | 早教中心又不是健身房 |
[06:31] | I’ll go get her. | 我去抱她 |
[06:32] | Perfect blend of cream and honey. As usual. | 奶油与蜂蜜的完美结合 一如既往 |
[06:35] | – Thank you. – Any time. | -多谢 -随时效劳 |
[06:40] | You know, if I didn’t know any better, | 如果不知道情况 |
[06:41] | I’d say you two are back to normal. | 我会以为你们已经和好如初了 |
[06:44] | Not quite. | 也不算吧 |
[06:46] | It sure looks that way. | 可看起来就是 |
[06:47] | Mel and I have decided to have an in-house separation. | 我和茉儿决定采用「同屋分居法」 |
[06:51] | A what? | 什么 |
[06:52] | It’s what our therapist called it. | 我们的心理医师这么叫的 |
[06:54] | We both live in the house. | 我们都住在同一个屋子里 |
[06:56] | Mel keeps the second floor | 茉儿住二楼 |
[06:57] | and I’m in the studio and the attic. | 而工作室和阁楼归我 |
[06:59] | We share chores and child care, | 我们共同分担家务 一起带孩子 |
[07:00] | but otherwise, we live totally separate lives. | 但此外 我们各自有完全单独的生活 |
[07:04] | I… I can’t imagine Ben and me having that kind of an arrangement. | 我想象不出如果我和本这么安排会怎么样 |
[07:08] | It’s not as difficult as it sounds, | 一旦你真的这么做了 |
[07:09] | once you get the system up and running. | 其实也没有听起来那么难 |
[07:11] | In fact, I’d say it’s working rather well. | 事实上 我觉得这样挺好的 |
[07:15] | Hey. Here’s our little Olympic champion. | 我们的小奥林匹克冠军来啦 |
[07:24] | How about grabbing some lunch? | 一起去吃饭怎么样 |
[07:26] | There’s a new sushi bar that serves blowfish. | 新开了一家寿司店 有河豚 |
[07:29] | It’s either the most delicious thing | 那要么是你过吃最美味的东西 |
[07:31] | you’ve ever tasted or you die. | 要么你就中毒死掉 |
[07:34] | As tempting as your offer is, | 尽管这个提议很诱人 |
[07:36] | I’ve already ordered in. | 但我已经点外卖了 |
[07:38] | ok, then, uh… how about after work, | 这样啊 好吧 那下班后 |
[07:39] | we go out, just the two of us, | 我们一起出去 就我们两个人 |
[07:41] | knock back a few mango martinis. | 来点儿芒果马提尼怎么样 |
[07:42] | Of course, just the mango for me. | 当然 我只要芒果 |
[07:47] | How much? | 多少 |
[07:52] | How much what? | 多少什么 |
[07:53] | How much of a raise are you gunning for? | 你想加多少薪 |
[07:57] | Is that what you think I’m after? | 你以为我是这个目的吗 |
[07:59] | Why else would you be threatening me with blowfish | 不然你为何一会儿威胁用海豚毒死我 |
[08:01] | and mango martinis? | 一会儿提议喝芒果马提尼 |
[08:02] | I don’t know, I just thought, | 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[08:03] | considering you’ve lost the love of your life | 你刚失去了一生的挚爱 |
[08:05] | and your best friend and soul mate – | 和你最好的朋友 你的灵魂伴侣 |
[08:07] | the Yin to your Yang, as it were – | 你的另一半 |
[08:08] | you might want someone to share your pain with. | 也许你会希望有个人跟你一起分担痛苦 |
[08:10] | And you’re thinking that someone might be you? | 然后你觉得你就是那个人 |
[08:13] | Hey, I’m not the pathetic putz, lowly accountant | 我已经不再是那个生活中唯一目标 |
[08:15] | whose sole purpose in life is to crunch numbers I once was, you know. | 就是跟数字打交道的可悲会计了 |
[08:18] | I’ve been to hell and back. | 我承受过痛苦 又挺过来了 |
[08:19] | I’ve lost everything, everyone. | 我曾经失去了一切 失去了每一个人 |
[08:21] | So I think I know what you’re going through, | 所以我觉得我理解你现在的处境 |
[08:22] | even though you’re concealing it, as always, | 即使你一直在隐瞒 |
[08:23] | with the utmost skill and aplomb. | 技术极好 泰然自若 |
[08:27] | Thank you, Theodore. | 谢谢你 西奥多 |
[08:30] | The only pain that I’m suffering right now | 我现在遭受的唯一痛苦 |
[08:32] | is from these new Gucci loafers. | 是我这双新买的古驰皮鞋 |
[08:36] | I knew I should have gotten a size larger. | 我就知道该买大一码的 |
[08:38] | Come on, Brian. You can’t fool me. | 拜托 布莱恩 你骗不了我的 |
[08:41] | You’ve got to free yourself of this burden. | 你得把自己从这负担中解脱出来 |
[08:43] | Release it. Let it all hang out. | 把它释放掉 解决掉 |
[08:53] | My mother is a frigid bitch. | 我妈是个冷漠的贱人 |
[08:56] | My father was an abusive drunk. | 我爸生前是个酒鬼 |
[08:59] | They had a hateful marriage, | 他们的婚姻充满恨和丑恶 |
[09:01] | which is probably why I am unwilling, or unable, | 也许这就是为什么我不想 或者不能 |
[09:06] | to form a long-term, committed relationship of my own. | 维持一段长期稳定的关系 |
[09:11] | The fact that I drink like a fish, abuse drugs | 事实上 我酗酒 吸毒 |
[09:14] | and have more or less redefined promiscuity… | 或多或少有些滥交 |
[09:17] | doesn’t help… much. | 这样也没起多大作用 |
[09:21] | As a result, I’ve lost the two people in my life | 所以 我失去了我生命中 |
[09:24] | that mean the most to me. | 最重要的两个人 |
[09:28] | There… don’t you feel better? | 瞧 说出来好受多了吧 |
[09:32] | No. | 没 |
[09:34] | But I’m sure you do. | 但我确定你好受多了 |
[09:39] | Number nine. | 第九个 |
[09:41] | Now, Ted… | 泰德 |
[09:44] | if you’ll excuse me… my lunch has arrived. | 失陪了 我的午餐到了 |
[09:54] | Good afternoon, Mr Demerez. | 下午好 德米雷兹先生 |
[09:55] | Hello, Mr Morgan. | 你好 摩根先生 |
[09:57] | Mr Logan… I’m sorry. | 洛根先生 抱歉 |
[09:58] | Mrs Logan. My name is Justin. | 洛根夫人 我叫贾斯汀 |
[10:00] | – I’m Corinne. – Melanie. | -我叫科琳 -我是茉蕾妮 |
[10:02] | I’m calling from the Pennsylvania anti-Prop. 14 initiative. | 我是宾州反14号提案组织的 |
[10:04] | Are you familiar with the proposed legislation? | 您了解它所推行的法案吗 |
[10:05] | That’s right, sir – the one that keeps gays in their place. | 没错 就是那条限制同性恋的提案 |
[10:09] | A campaign of hate led by Reverend Fowler | 由福勒牧师及其「家佑美国」联盟 |
[10:10] | and his Family America Coalition. | 领导的仇恨宣传战 |
[10:12] | They want the legislature to rewrite the state constitution | 他们希望立法机关重新修订州宪法 |
[10:14] | limiting the rights of gays and lesbians. | 限制同性恋者的权利 |
[10:16] | No, sir, I’m not a cocksucker, | 不 先生 我不舔鸡巴 |
[10:18] | I’m a lesbian! | 我是个女同 |
[10:19] | It’s not just about gay people. | 这不仅仅只与同性恋有关 |
[10:20] | It’s about every American having the same rights. | 这关系到每个美国人都应有同等的权利 |
[10:22] | Can we count on you for a donation? | 我们可以把您算做捐款人吗 |
[10:23] | Yes, sir,I’ll be sure to remember that, as they stuff me into the ovens! | 是 我被塞进焚化炉里的时候 会记住这点的 |
[10:28] | We’ll send you a lawn sign. | 我们会寄给您一块标语牌的 |
[10:29] | I’ll put a brochure in the mail. | 我会给您寄一个小册子 |
[10:30] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢您抽出时间 |
[10:31] | It’s been a pleasure talking to you. | 和您交谈很愉快 |
[10:34] | Who did they get these lists from? The Nazi Party? | 他们是从哪儿弄到这些清单的 纳粹党吗 |
[10:36] | We’re going over their list of supporters, | 我们要过一遍对方支持者的名单 |
[10:38] | figuring out which businesses to target. | 确定一下要抵制的目标公司 |
[10:39] | I say boycott the whole fucking bunch of them. | 我觉得不如把这些公司全抵制了 |
[10:41] | I second the motion. | 附议 |
[10:43] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[10:44] | Would you look at the names on here? | 看看这上面的名字 |
[10:45] | Some of these are major corporations. | 有一些是大企业集团啊 |
[10:48] | They must be raising millions. | 他们肯定募集到了几百万美元 |
[10:50] | The hate sells. What else is new? | 仇恨是大卖点 习惯了 |
[10:52] | – Jesus Christ. – Don’t tell me. he’s on there too? | -我的天 -别告诉我 他也在上面 |
[10:55] | Worse. My dad. | 更糟 是我爸在上面 |
[11:14] | Em, don’t be such a scaredy-queen. | 小艾 别这么胆小 |
[11:17] | No-one is stalking you. | 没人跟踪你 |
[11:19] | Why would anybody stalk you? | 怎么会有人跟踪你呢 |
[11:21] | Just because you’re on the Channel Five news | 就因为你上了5频道的新闻 |
[11:24] | and everyone adores the queer guy, | 人人都喜欢酷男基友 |
[11:26] | and, of course, there is the undeniable fact | 当然 不可否认的事实是 |
[11:27] | that you do have an awesome ass… | 你有个超赞的屁股 |
[11:29] | Oh, please! Please, you can have anything you want! | 求你了 你想要什么都拿去 |
[11:32] | Take my bag! I-I’ll give you an autographed picture! | 把我的包拿走吧 我会给你亲笔签名照 |
[11:34] | Emmett! | 艾美特 |
[11:36] | Oh, my God. Drew! | 天呐 德鲁 |
[11:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:43] | Every time I’d get up the nerve to phone you, | 每次我鼓足勇气给你打电话时 |
[11:46] | I’d hang up, afraid somebody might be tapping my line. | 我都会挂掉 怕有人会监听 |
[11:49] | You ‘re the breather? | 你就是那个不吭声的 |
[11:52] | You should really do something about those sinuses. | 你真的该去看看你的鼻炎了 |
[11:56] | I know – it’s my allergies. | 我知道 我有过敏症 |
[11:59] | So other than the ragweed, how have you been? | 除了过敏 你最近怎么样 |
[12:04] | Not so good. | 不怎么好 |
[12:06] | You played in the championship. | 你可是参加了冠军赛 |
[12:09] | I was at Woodys and… it just happened to be on, | 我当时在伍迪酒吧 正好电视上在放 |
[12:11] | and I just happened to catch your winning touchdown. | 正好看到了你触地得分 |
[12:16] | And I just happened to read about your wedding to Sierra. | 也碰巧看到了你和赛拉结婚的新闻 |
[12:20] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[12:23] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们要离婚了 |
[12:26] | That’s why I was trying to call you. | 所以我才会试着联系你 |
[12:32] | I need someone I can talk to, Emmett. | 我真的需要一个倾诉的对象 艾美特 |
[12:34] | Really talk to. | 说些心里话 |
[12:39] | You see, there was this guy… a fan. | 有一个人 一个球迷 |
[12:44] | I don’t know how it happened, but, uh… | 我不知道到底是怎么发生的 但是 |
[12:47] | You fucked him? | 你操了他 |
[12:53] | Then he threatened to sell these to the tabloids | 他威胁我如果不给他钱 |
[12:55] | if I wouldn’t pay him off. | 就把这些卖给小报 |
[13:04] | You, uh… wouldn’t happen to have another set, would you? | 这些 你不会碰巧还有备份吧 |
[13:09] | The son of a bitch had a hidden camera. | 那混蛋安装了一个隐藏摄像机 |
[13:13] | He said he wanted 100 grand… so I paid him. | 他说他要十万 我给了他 |
[13:18] | Now he’s come back, says he wants more. | 现在他又回来了 想要更多 |
[13:22] | When I told Sierra, she left. | 我告诉了赛拉 她就离开了 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry, Drew. I really am. | 德鲁 我很遗憾 真的 |
[13:30] | But… what can I do? | 但是 我能怎么帮你 |
[13:33] | I need advice… | 我需要建议 |
[13:36] | from someone I can really trust. | 一个我能真正信任的人给予的建议 |
[13:40] | I told you the last time what you should do. | 上次我已经说过你该怎么做 |
[13:43] | And I told you… | 我也说了… |
[13:44] | You’re not gay. | 你不是同性恋 |
[13:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | You know… if it had just been about the sex, | 其实 如果那只是纯粹的性 |
[13:55] | I might have believed you, | 那我还可能相信你说的 |
[13:56] | that it was just, you know, messing around. | 说那只是鬼混 |
[14:01] | But I know… | 但是我知道 |
[14:04] | when you kissed me and… and hugged me, | 你亲我 抱我 |
[14:09] | when we fell asleep together… | 我们一起入睡的时候 |
[14:12] | it was more than just sportfucking. | 绝对不是随性乱操那么简单 |
[14:15] | And you know it too. | 你心里也清楚 |
[14:21] | Look, if you can’t be honest with me, that’s fine. | 如果你不能对我坦诚 也没关系 |
[14:26] | It doesnt matter. | 那不重要 |
[14:29] | But at least be honest with yourself. | 但是至少对自己诚实点 |
[14:46] | – Yeah, see you. – ‘Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[14:48] | I’m not a naive person, | 我不是个天真的人 |
[14:49] | but talking to some of these people tonight, | 但是今晚跟这些人聊过以后 |
[14:51] | I nearly lost it. | 我差点发疯了 |
[14:53] | I wanted to say, “How can you be such a bigoted, ignorant asshole | 我想说 你们这些心胸狭隘 无知的混蛋 |
[14:57] | and still call yourself an American?” | 怎么敢说自己是美国人 |
[15:00] | And what did President Bush say? | 布什总统是怎么教育我们的 |
[15:04] | Sorry if I got a little carried away. | 不好意思 太激动了 |
[15:06] | No, don’t be sorry. Passion’s a good thing. | 没关系 激情是好东西 |
[15:09] | Nothing worthwhile ever got accomplished without it. | 有激情才能成就伟业 |
[15:12] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我简直太赞同了 |
[15:14] | See you tomorrow. – 5:00 to 8:00. | 明天见 5点到8点我会在 |
[15:15] | Maybe we could… get some dinner after? | 完事后也许我们可以一起吃个饭 |
[15:18] | Sure. We could stop by the diner. | 行啊 我们可以顺便去下餐馆 |
[15:21] | I… meant some place nice. | 我是说 好一点的餐厅 |
[15:25] | Just the… two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[15:30] | That k-kind of dinner. | 那种吃饭啊 |
[15:33] | I’ve been wanting to ask you all week. | 我这一周来一直想约你 |
[15:35] | Finally worked up the courage. | 终于鼓起了勇气 |
[15:38] | I’m very flattered, but I’ve been kind of busy these days, | 受宠若惊啊 但是最近一直比较忙 |
[15:41] | what with the campaign, the baby and starting back to work. | 忙宣传 忙孩子 以及回归工作岗位的事 |
[15:44] | It just doesn’t leave me a lot of free time. | 搞得我都没什么空闲时间 |
[15:50] | Still, a girl’s gotta eat. | 人是铁 饭是钢啊 |
[16:00] | You’re very persuasive. | 你好会劝人啊 |
[16:04] | Uh, hey, I haven’t been on the phone all week for nothing. | 整个星期打电话不是白打的 |
[16:22] | Ben? | 本 |
[16:24] | Ben? | 本 |
[16:26] | I’m in here. | 我在这 |
[16:30] | You’re smoking in the house without even a window open? | 你在房间抽烟 竟然连窗子都不开 |
[16:34] | Where’s his bed? | 他的床呢 |
[16:37] | I gave it to Justin for his new place. | 我送给贾斯汀了 放他新家了 |
[16:40] | – You gave it to Justin? – He needed it. | -你送给贾斯汀了 -他正好需要 |
[16:43] | And Hunter doesnt? | 那亨特就不需要吗 |
[16:45] | Hunter’s not here. | 亨特现在又不在 |
[16:47] | He will be. | 他会回来的 |
[16:48] | In that case, we’ll buy another bed. | 那我们再买张床 |
[16:51] | Where are you going? To sell his clothes? | 你去哪儿 去卖掉他的衣服吗 |
[16:52] | Cut his face out of all the photos? | 把他的脸从所有照片里剪掉 |
[16:54] | That’s unfair! | 这么说不公平 |
[16:55] | I wish he were here too, but he’s not! He’s gone. | 我也希望他在这 但是他不在 他走了 |
[16:59] | Well, unlike you, I still have a little faith. | 不像你 我还有一点信念 |
[17:02] | Faith, denial – everyone makes their own choices. | 信念也好 否认也罢 每个人都有自己的选择 |
[17:04] | Mine is to let him go and get on with my life. | 我的选择就是放他走 然后继续过我的生活 |
[17:10] | You choose whatever you want. | 你怎么选择随便你 |
[17:15] | I fucked my ninth in the sauna. | 我在桑拿房里上了第九个 |
[17:17] | Twice. | 两次 |
[17:19] | Witnesses? | 有证人吗 |
[17:21] | Three. | 三个 |
[17:25] | And you? | 你呢 |
[17:29] | Knocked off seven and eight. | 搞定了第七和第八个 |
[17:35] | Very good. | 很好 |
[17:38] | But, alas, not good enough. | 但是 可惜 不够好 |
[17:44] | I’ve only got one to go. | 我只剩一个了 |
[17:47] | Alex Easley. | 亚历克斯·易力 |
[17:50] | And he certainly lives up to his last name. | 真没辜负他的姓 太容”易”上了 |
[17:53] | The guy’s got a shrine to me in his bedroom. | 在他卧室里 供着一个我的神龛 |
[17:56] | I saw it when I fucked him. | 我操他的时候看见了 |
[17:58] | However, the task won’t be as ‘Easley’ accomplished as you think. | 不过 任务不会像你想的那么容”易” |
[18:02] | He leaves for Puerto Vallarta tomorrow for a 2-week holiday. | 他明天要去巴亚尔塔港度假两星期 |
[18:05] | So, unless you’ve got a very long dick, | 所以 除非你鞭长可及 |
[18:09] | by the time he gets back, I’ll not only have evened the score… | 等他回来时 我不仅会拉平比分 |
[18:13] | I’ll have won. | 也会成为赢家 |
[18:19] | And there’s my number nine now. | 我的第九个目标出现 |
[18:26] | Do you realise if this thing passes, | 你知不知道如果这提案通过的话 |
[18:28] | it’ll take away my rights? | 我的权利就会被剥夺 |
[18:29] | As well as the rights of every other gay man and woman in this state? | 以及这个国家其他同性恋的权利 |
[18:32] | I believe that’s the point. | 要的就是这效果啊 |
[18:34] | And you don’t care that I’ll never be able to marry or adopt a child | 你不在乎我以后能不能结婚 领养小孩 |
[18:37] | or receive domestic partnership insurance? | 或者能否领到家庭保险吗 |
[18:39] | It’s not just me. | 又不是我一个人 |
[18:40] | The vast majority of Americans agree | 大部分公民都认为 |
[18:42] | that you and the others like you are a disgrace. | 你和你的同类都是耻辱 |
[18:44] | You’re an abomination in the Lord’s eyes. | 你们为上帝所憎恶 |
[18:47] | – But it’s your choice. – It’s not a choice. | -但这是你的选择 -这不是选择 |
[18:49] | Well, don’t expect to be rewarded. | 不要指望还有奖赏 |
[18:51] | We’re not asking to be rewarded. | 我们不是要求什么奖赏 |
[18:52] | We’re asking for what’s rightfully ours. | 我们在要求正当的权利 |
[18:54] | The right to pervert the sanctity of marriage? | 让圣洁的婚姻遭到败坏的权利 |
[18:56] | To make a mockery of family values? | 让家庭价值变成笑柄的权利 |
[18:58] | A helluva lot you know about marriage or family values. | 你他妈的知道什么叫婚姻 家庭价值 |
[19:00] | You fucked around on Mom. | 你背着妈妈四处乱搞 |
[19:02] | Watch your language! | 说话给我注意点 |
[19:03] | Oh, forgive me, saying ‘fuck’ is far worse than what you did, | 求原谅 说脏话比起你的所作所为”恶劣多了” |
[19:05] | you lying hypocrite! | 你个满嘴谎言的伪君子 |
[19:08] | For your information, Justin, | 告诉你一声 贾斯汀 |
[19:11] | I didn’t break up our home life | 导致我们的家庭破裂 |
[19:12] | or destroy your mother’s and my marriage – you did. | 毁了我和你妈婚姻的人不是我 是你 |
[19:15] | And you can laugh at that too. | 你想笑就笑吧 |
[19:17] | But before you announced to us and the world | 但是在你向全世界和我们宣布 |
[19:19] | that you were queer and proud of it, | 你是骄傲的同性恋之前 |
[19:20] | we had a family and were doing pretty good. | 我们有个完整的家 而且很幸福 |
[19:23] | So if you’re looking for someone to blame, don’t look at me. | 如果你想找人来怪罪 别找我 |
[19:36] | Oh, God, I’d love a jumbo Kielbasa. | 天呐 我想吃个什锦烤肠热狗 |
[19:39] | Who wouldnt? | 谁不想啊 |
[19:41] | But remember what the doctor said – | 但是记住医生说的 |
[19:43] | lipo is not a licence to indulge. | 抽脂不是放纵的通行证 |
[19:46] | The unwanted fat will just come back somewhere else. | 多余的脂肪还是会在别的地方长出来的 |
[19:48] | Yeah, just my luck I’d grow a second ass. | 是啊 搞不好我会长第二个屁股 |
[19:51] | Or two 50-pound earlobes. | 或者是一对50磅重的耳垂 |
[19:55] | Fortunately, that won’t happen, | 幸好这不可能发生 |
[19:56] | because I have you to save me. | 因为你会来拯救我 |
[19:58] | What would I do without my pillar of strength? | 要不是有你做我的主心骨 我该怎么办 |
[20:01] | I’m not as strong as you think. | 我哪有你想的那么厉害 |
[20:03] | There I was, sitting beside Drew. | 我不是一样坐在德鲁身边 |
[20:06] | God, I wanted him so bad, | 天啊 我当时好想要他 |
[20:07] | even after I swore I’d never see him again. | 尽管我都发誓再也不见他了 |
[20:09] | Maybe you were just feeling sorry for him, poor guy. | 也许你当时只是可怜他 可怜的家伙 |
[20:13] | I told him how he can put a stop to the whole thing. | 我跟他说了怎么彻底了结这事 |
[20:14] | All he has to do is come out. | 他只需要出柜就行 |
[20:16] | Oh, that’s all?! | 就这样而已吗 |
[20:18] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得简单 |
[20:19] | It was for me. | 我就是这样 |
[20:21] | It was obvious to everyone from the moment I popped out of my momma | 打我从娘胎里出来那一刻起 所有人都清楚 |
[20:24] | that I was the new queen of Hazlehurst. | 我是哈泽赫斯的新一代女王 |
[20:26] | They almost named me Elizabeth. | 他们差点给我起名叫伊丽莎白 |
[20:28] | You were lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[20:29] | That they named me Emmett? | 你是指取名艾美特这事吗 |
[20:31] | That it was obvious. | 那是显而易见的一点 |
[20:33] | That you never had to go through the hell of hiding it. | 我是指你从不需要藏着掖着 |
[20:36] | The fear of being found out. | 不用害怕被揭穿 |
[20:39] | Back in college, I was a zap. | 大学的时候 我是兄弟会的成员 |
[20:43] | Zeta Alpha Pi. | 最高兄弟会 |
[20:46] | I couldn’t believe when I was accepted. | 我都不敢相信竟然被批准入会 |
[20:47] | It was one of the hardest houses to plege, | 那可是当时最难加入的兄弟会 |
[20:49] | and they wanted me? | 他们竟然愿意要我 |
[20:51] | Anyway… every Saturday night, | 总之 每个礼拜六晚上 |
[20:54] | I’d go out drinking and trawling for women with my frat buddy, Jack. | 我都会和杰克一起去喝酒泡妞 |
[20:59] | One night, we came back, totally smashed. | 有天晚上 我们烂醉而归 |
[21:03] | And in my inebriated state, | 借着酒劲 |
[21:05] | I confessed to him that I kind of, sort of, | 我向他承认 我好像已经 |
[21:07] | totally had this mad, passionate crush on him. | 疯狂地迷恋上他了 |
[21:09] | And he said, “Me too!” And you fell into each other’s arms. | 那他肯定说”我也是” 然后你们抱在一起 |
[21:15] | He punched me on the nose | 他直接给了我鼻子一拳 |
[21:16] | and told everybody in the house I was a fag. | 然后告诉其他兄弟我是个基佬 |
[21:19] | After that, I was ceremoniously unzaped. | 之后 我就被华丽地驱逐出去了 |
[21:23] | I never knew, Teddy. | 我从来都不知道 泰迪 |
[21:25] | I mean, it was hard enough for me, a mere mortal, to come out. | 我的意思是 我一个小人物都难以出柜 |
[21:29] | For a deity like Drew… | 更别说像德鲁那样的大神了 |
[21:39] | What would you like to drink? | 喝点什么 |
[21:40] | Scotch, please. | 苏格兰威士忌 谢谢 |
[21:44] | And for you, sir? | 先生 你呢 |
[21:46] | Johnnie Walker. | 尊尼获加威士忌 |
[21:49] | And, uh… some extra nuts. | 多加点坚果[蛋蛋] |
[21:55] | Why… Alex? | 好巧 亚历克斯 |
[22:05] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[22:08] | And it’s three hours earlier. | 而且还早了三小时 |
[22:10] | Ma, I asked for plain paper. | 妈 我要的是白纸 |
[22:13] | Well, if you want to be boring, that’s your problem, | 如果你想当个无趣的人 那是你的问题 |
[22:16] | but don’t inflict it on your poor kitchen. | 但别强加在你可怜的厨房身上 |
[22:18] | This way, every time you open a drawer, you get a surprise. | 这样每次打开一个抽屉 都能得到一个惊喜 |
[22:21] | Or a heart attack. | 或者是惊吓 |
[22:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[22:28] | Secret stash of Cap’n Crunch. | 私藏的船长麦片 |
[22:30] | “Keep your fucking hands off. Hunter.” | 「都他妈不许碰」 亨特亲笔 |
[22:33] | Sounds like a Novotny. | 听起来是诺瓦特尼家的人 |
[22:40] | Heard from him lately? | 最近有他的消息吗 |
[22:42] | Not a fucking word. | 屁都没有 |
[22:44] | Can you believe that? That ungrateful little prick. | 你敢信吗 那个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[22:46] | After all we did for him, to just walk away like that. | 我们为他做了那么多 他就那样一走了之 |
[22:50] | Who else would’ve taken him in, made him part of the family? | 还有谁会像我们一样接纳他 把他当家人 |
[22:52] | – Not that I care. – Uh ha. | -我是不在乎 -是吗 |
[22:57] | He just really done a number on Ben. | 他真的伤到本了 |
[23:00] | We’re fighting about everything. | 我们为一点小事都能吵起来 |
[23:02] | – Are you two having sex? – Ma! | -你们最近做爱了吗 -妈 |
[23:06] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[23:07] | I just asked you the question. Don’t wreck the house. | 就问你个问题 别拆房子啊 |
[23:10] | It’s already wrecked. | 已经拆了 |
[23:14] | And no, we’re not having sex. | 没 我们没做爱 |
[23:17] | That’s understandable. You’re grieving – both of you. | 我能理解 你们两个都很哀伤 |
[23:25] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[23:28] | It’s a tough lesson, | 这一课很困难 |
[23:30] | but one that everybody with children has to learn. | 但每个父母都得学会 |
[23:33] | After a point, you have no control over them. | 到了某个节点 你就管不了他们了 |
[23:36] | All you can do is hope | 你能做的就是希望 |
[23:37] | that you instilled enough strength and common sense for him to survive. | 你教会了他足够的力量和常识立足于世 |
[23:43] | And that he knows you’re still here for him | 希望他知道你一直在等他 |
[23:45] | in case some day he changes his mind… | 如果哪一天他改变主意… |
[23:47] | He wont. | 他不会的 |
[23:50] | You and Ben should both get that out of your heads. | 你和本都别再抱着这种幻想了 |
[23:57] | Sure, I’m into that. No problem. | 当然 我喜欢 没问题 |
[23:59] | 50 bucks. | 只需50块 |
[24:10] | Hey, Hunter! | 喂 亨特 |
[24:12] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[24:16] | – Never mind. – Don’t look so disappointed. | -认错人了 -别这么失望啊 |
[24:19] | I can be Hunter if you like. | 如果你喜欢 我也可以是亨特 |
[24:21] | Thanks, it’s not what I’m looking for. | 谢谢 但这不是我想找的 |
[24:23] | Then why are you here? Hey! | 那你为什么来这里 喂 |
[24:25] | Whatever he did for you, I can do it better. | 不管他怎么伺候你的 我可以做得更好 |
[24:27] | I know Hunter. | 我认识亨特 |
[24:30] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[24:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[24:42] | He left town. | 他离开这了 |
[24:43] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[24:44] | “Some place warm,” is all he said. | 他只说”去暖和点的地方” |
[24:47] | He said he hated it here, that he’s never coming back. | 他说他讨厌这里 他再也不会回来了 |
[24:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:56] | Hey. As long as you paid, want me to cheer you up? | 等等 既然你付了钱 要找点乐子吗 |
[25:11] | I’ve lived here all my life, I never knew that restaurant existed. | 我一直住在这 竟然不知道还有这家餐厅 |
[25:14] | – Isn’t it fabulous? – Oh, those stuffed grape leaves! | -超级好吧 -那道葡萄叶包饭 |
[25:17] | – And that lamb. – That’s Lindsay’s favourite. | -还有那羊肉 -那是琳赛的最爱 |
[25:19] | She marinates it in olive oil and mint | 她会把羊肉浸在橄榄油里 加上薄荷 |
[25:22] | and then grills it with some… um… | 然后烤 再加点… |
[25:28] | I’ve always wanted to go to Greece – | 我一直想去希腊 |
[25:30] | Athens, Mykonos. | 去雅典 米科诺斯岛 |
[25:32] | Not to mention Lesbos. | 更别提莱斯博斯岛[音似拉拉] |
[25:34] | Imagine – a whole island where every man, woman and child is a lesbian. | 想象一下 岛上的所有男女老少都是拉拉 |
[25:44] | I must have onion breath… from the Greek salad. | 我吃了那道希腊沙拉 肯定有股洋葱味 |
[25:49] | Then I must too. We’ll cancel each other out. | 我也吃了 负负得正啊 |
[25:54] | – It’s not just the onions. – I know. | -不仅是洋葱的问题 -我知道 |
[25:57] | It’s… it’s been so long since I… | 我已经很久没有… |
[26:00] | No need to explain. | 没必要解释 |
[26:02] | Some other time. | 下次吧 |
[26:19] | I’m… sorry. | 我很…抱歉 |
[26:23] | The trash comes… tomorrow. | 收垃圾的明天会来 |
[26:27] | Linz, this is Corinne. | 琳赛 这位是科琳 |
[26:29] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:33] | We… volunteer at the centre together. | 我们都 在中心当志愿者 |
[26:39] | I just remembered – I forgot the trash from upstairs. | 我突然想起来了 我忘了拿楼上的垃圾 |
[26:42] | So I’ll just… go up and collect it. | 所以我得上去拿一下 |
[26:47] | The trash from upstairs. | 拿楼上的那些垃圾 |
[27:01] | Peach a la mode. | 桃子冰激凌派 |
[27:04] | Oh. No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:07] | Shame to let it melt. | 化了太可惜 |
[27:09] | So, are you still getting calls from the breather? | 你还有接到神秘人的电话吗 |
[27:11] | I’ve a feeling those have stopped for good. | 我有种感觉 那已经彻底结束了 |
[27:14] | That’s a relief. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:15] | Actually, I kind of miss him. | 其实 我还有点想他呢 |
[27:20] | Juice, coffee, three egg whites – scrambled. | 果汁 咖啡 三个蛋白 要炒的 |
[27:24] | It’s a little late for breakfast. | 现在吃早饭有点迟吧 |
[27:25] | Not if you’ve been up all night. | 如果是一夜没睡就不叫迟 |
[27:27] | You know, a man your age should take better care of himself. | 一般你这个年纪的人 得照顾好自己 |
[27:30] | You could die of a stroke. | 你可能会中风死掉的 |
[27:32] | I’m counting on you to get to me first. | 我指望你能来拯救我 |
[27:37] | So, where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[27:38] | Toolshed? Slammer? The piss hole? | 工具房 监狱 尿洞 |
[27:40] | Puerto Vallarta. | 巴亚尔塔港 |
[27:42] | Must be a new one. Where is it? | 肯定是个新开的夜店 在哪儿 |
[27:45] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[27:46] | – You went to… – And back in less than 24 hours. | -你去了… -来回不超过24小时 |
[27:50] | Well, that was a quickie. | 真够快的啊 |
[27:51] | In more ways than one. | 不止快 还打了个快炮 |
[27:53] | I had a pressing piece of business to attend to. | 我当时有个紧迫的事情要做 |
[27:56] | And did you take care of it? | 那做好了吗 |
[27:57] | Once at cruising altitude | 在高空中来了一次 |
[27:59] | and once while we were making our approach. | 然后降落时又来了一次 |
[28:03] | Coffee, juice. | 咖啡 果汁 |
[28:05] | Eggs will be ready as soon as the hens finish laying ’em. | 蛋很快就好 只要等母鸡下好蛋就行 |
[28:09] | You think he’s a top? | 你觉得他是攻吗 |
[28:10] | Some of those hunks, when you get them in bed, | 有些肌肉猛男 当你把他们搞上床时 |
[28:12] | turn out to be the biggest bottom! | 发现结果是万年受 |
[28:15] | I’d do him either way. | 不管攻受 我都愿意搞他 |
[28:17] | And who might that be? | 那人是谁 |
[28:19] | The queen who just got outed. | 刚被出柜的女神 |
[28:29] | Excuse me, sir, you might want to read this | 先生 打扰一下 在泰勒电器买东西之前 |
[28:31] | before you shop at Taylor Electronics. | 先看一下这个吧 |
[28:33] | Do you know that the owner of this store is a hate-mongering bigot | 你知不知道这家店主心胸狭隘 传播仇恨 |
[28:35] | who wants to deny honest citizens their rights? | 只想否认其他诚实公民应有的权利 |
[28:38] | Don’t support business that don’t support all Americans. | 不要支持一个不支持全民平等的企业家 |
[28:44] | Excuse me, folks, | 各位 打断一下 |
[28:46] | but you’re trespassing on private property. | 你们这是在非法闯入私人领地 |
[28:49] | They want to deny us a few more liberties? | 他们想否认我们更多的自由权利吗 |
[28:51] | Ma’am, if you don’t leave, | 女士 如果你们不走 |
[28:52] | we’ll be forced to make you leave. | 我们只能强迫你们走了 |
[28:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:54] | Well, my husband- excepet I’m not married | 我老公 虽然还没领证 |
[28:57] | because my gay son here can’t get married – | 因为我的同性恋儿子还不能结婚 |
[28:59] | happens to be Detective Carl Horvath. | 我老公恰好是卡尔·霍瓦特警探 |
[29:01] | – Ever heard of him? – Yes, ma’am. | -听过他的大名吗 -听过 |
[29:03] | I’ve heard of you too. | 我也听说过你 |
[29:05] | It’s no problem, Officer. Come on, Mom. | 警官 别介意 妈 我们走吧 |
[29:07] | Let’s move across the street. | 我们到街那边去 |
[29:08] | We can still make our point without getting into trouble. | 依然能表明立场 也不会惹麻烦 |
[29:11] | Well, we’ll just yell twice as loud. | 我们会喊得比这大声两倍 |
[29:16] | You too, son. | 孩子 你也得离开 |
[29:17] | I’m not your son. I’m his. | 我不是你的孩子 我是他的孩子 |
[29:20] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 而且我哪都不去 |
[29:22] | Whatever issues you have with your father, | 不管你跟你父亲之间有什么矛盾 |
[29:23] | you should settle them off the street. | 请你们私下解决 |
[29:25] | I already tried that. | 我试过了 |
[29:28] | I’m standing in front of your door, Dad, in front of your face. | 我站在你店门前 爸 在你面前 |
[29:32] | You can call in your troops, but I’m not going to disappear. | 你可以叫警察来 但是我不会走的 |
[29:35] | So, what are you going to do? Hmm?! | 你打算拿我怎么办 |
[29:38] | Come on, Dad, why don’t you show us your great family values | 爸 怎么不展示你伟大的家庭价值观 |
[29:40] | and have them arrest your son? | 来个大义灭亲 把你儿子逮起来 |
[29:44] | Sir? | 先生 |
[29:48] | Go on. | 抓吧 |
[29:49] | Are you sure you want to do that, sir? | 先生 你确定要这样吗 |
[29:51] | I told you to get him out of here. | 跟你说了 把他弄走 |
[29:56] | You’re hereby arrested for unlawfully trespassing on private property. | 你因为非法闯入私人领地而被捕 |
[30:00] | Anything you say may and will be | 你有权保持沉默 但你所说的一切 |
[30:02] | used against you in a court of law. | 将会成为呈堂证供 |
[30:03] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[30:11] | Meet my number 10. | 认识一下我的第十个 |
[30:13] | I already have. He was my number… five, I believe. | 已经认识了 他好像是我的第五个 |
[30:17] | Anyway, you needn’t bother. I already won. | 不管怎样 你不用麻烦了 我已经赢了 |
[30:22] | Well, that’s impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[30:24] | The guy’s in Puerto Vallarta. | 那小子在巴亚尔塔港 |
[30:27] | We both had a lovely flight. | 我们都很”享受”那趟飞行 |
[30:32] | Although there was a little turbulence in the toilet. | 尽管当时在厕所里遇到气流 有点小颠簸 |
[30:37] | Game, set and match, sport. | 比赛结束 完胜 |
[30:40] | The winner, and still champion, | 胜者 始终的冠军 |
[30:43] | is yours truly. | 是在下 |
[30:47] | So, I guess you’ll be wanting to collect your trophy? | 我猜你要收你的战利品了吧 |
[30:49] | You bet your ass. | 那当然[你押上你的屁股] |
[30:53] | So you better polish it up. | 所以你最好把屁股洗干净了 |
[30:59] | He said he’d go to the press. | 他说他要告诉记者 |
[31:01] | That if I didn’t pay him, the tabloids would. | 如果我不给他钱 八卦小报肯定给 |
[31:03] | So I told him to go fuck himself. | 我跟他说滚你妈的 |
[31:05] | I wasn’t going to give another cent. | 我一毛钱都不会给的 |
[31:07] | Now the damn paparazzi are surrounding my house. | 现在那些该死的狗仔 把我家都包围了 |
[31:09] | I can’t even go home. | 我连家都不能回了 |
[31:11] | I feel like a fugitive. A… criminal. | 我觉得自己像一个难民 一个逃犯 |
[31:15] | Yeah, that’s why I called | 所以我才打电话给你 |
[31:17] | to let you know you have a friend. | 想让你知道有我这个朋友在 |
[31:21] | I’ve already called my lawyers. | 我已经找了律师了 |
[31:22] | I’m going to file a lawsuit – sue him for $30 million. | 我要告他 让他赔3000万 |
[31:26] | What about the photographs? They’re real. | 照片怎么办 那些都是真的啊 |
[31:28] | I’ll deny it. | 我会否认的 |
[31:30] | I’ll say they were Photoshopped, the work of a blackmailer. | 我说那些都是合成的 是为了敲诈 |
[31:34] | If they think they can mess with me, | 他们自以为能招惹我 |
[31:35] | they’ve got another thing coming. | 那就是自找麻烦 |
[31:37] | This time they fucked with the wrong guy! | 这次他们惹错了人 |
[31:40] | What about the next time? | 那下次呢 |
[31:41] | There isn’t going to be a next time. | 没有下次了 |
[31:44] | You’re planning on giving up sex? | 你打算放弃性爱了吗 |
[31:46] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[31:47] | There are plenty of women. | 有那么多的女人 |
[31:49] | Maybe so, but when’s the last time you had sex with a woman | 也许吧 但是你上次跟女人上床时 |
[31:52] | that you didn’t think about a man? | 脑子里不是在想男人 是什么时候的事 |
[31:58] | It’s who you are, baby. | 那就是你的本性 宝贝 |
[32:01] | You can’t fight it. | 你无法反抗的 |
[32:03] | Sooner or later, there are going to be other guys. | 迟早 你也会跟其他男人搞上的 |
[32:06] | And each time there are, you’ll be scared shitless, | 每次你都会极度害怕 |
[32:08] | wondering, “Did he recognise me? Is he going to blackmail me?” | 想着”他认出我了吗 他会勒索我吗” |
[32:11] | “Is he going to the tabloids?” | “他会去找八卦小报的记者吗” |
[32:14] | I mean, is that how you want to spend the rest of your life? | 难道你下半生就想这样度过吗 |
[32:23] | Thanks for bailing me out. | 谢谢你保释我出来 |
[32:26] | When I taught you to say please and thank you, | 在我教你说请或谢谢的时候 |
[32:27] | I never quite expected to hear it used that way. | 我从来没想过是这种情况下听到你这么说 |
[32:30] | – You too, Ben. – Any time. | -本 也谢谢你 -随时效劳 |
[32:32] | Actually, I take that back. Let’s hope it’s the last time. | 那句我收回 希望这种事是最后一次 |
[32:35] | You can damn well be sure of that. | 你最好保证是这样 |
[32:37] | I’m going to have a few words with your father, | 我要去找你爸好好谈谈 |
[32:39] | starting with, “You sick sonofabitch!” | 第一句就是”你个狗娘养的混蛋” |
[32:42] | I wouldn’t waste your breath. He’s not worth it. | 别浪费力气了 他不值得 |
[32:44] | I can’t believe | 我真不敢相信 |
[32:45] | a father would actually have his own son arrested. | 一个父亲竟然会让人逮捕自己的儿子 |
[32:47] | I don’t believe you’ve ever | 我相信你一定 |
[32:48] | had the displeasure of meeting my ex-husband. | 从未”不幸”见过我前夫 |
[32:51] | I used to think, in time, he would come around, | 我以前觉得 他总有一天会想通的 |
[32:53] | but now I think that he would rather see me dead than gay. | 但现在我觉得 他宁愿我死了也比是同性恋好 |
[32:58] | Your dad doesn’t know how lucky he is to have a son. | 你爸不知道他能有个儿子是多幸运 |
[33:03] | I’m going to go and get the car. | 我去取车 |
[33:05] | Yeah. Thanks, Ben. | 好的 本 谢谢 |
[33:11] | I just want you to know that even though your father | 我想让你知道 尽管你爸 |
[33:13] | may no longer consider you his son, | 可能不再把你当儿子 |
[33:17] | you will always be mine. | 但你永远是我的儿子 |
[33:19] | Thanks. I’m just sorry I fucked things up. | 谢谢 我很抱歉我把事情搞砸了 |
[33:23] | Fucked what up? | 把什么搞砸了 |
[33:25] | Dad says it’s on account of me that… | 爸爸说是我的原因 |
[33:27] | that I’m the one that destroyed your marriage. | 是我毁了你们的婚姻 |
[33:31] | Honey, you don’t really believe that? | 宝贝 你不会真的相信他的话吧 |
[33:35] | Well, it’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[33:37] | We were having problems long | 早在你告诉我们你是同性恋之前 |
[33:40] | before you told us you’re gay. | 我们的婚姻就有问题了 |
[33:41] | So, if he wants to lie to himself and blame you, let him. | 如果他想自欺欺人 把错误推到你身上 随他吧 |
[33:45] | Don’t you dare blame yourself. | 但你千万不要怪自己 |
[33:50] | – Hmm? – ok. | -知道吗 -嗯 |
[33:56] | It was so awful seeing Mel kissing that woman, | 看见茉儿吻那个女的 我感觉好难受 |
[33:59] | while I just stood there holding the garbage. | 当时我还拿着垃圾 傻站在那 |
[34:02] | I think it’s shocking. | 是很令人震惊 |
[34:03] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[34:05] | I mean that someone would want to kiss Mel. | 我是说居然有人想吻茉儿 |
[34:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[34:12] | You deserved that. | 活该 |
[34:14] | You want me to rub the boo-boo and make it better? | 你想我帮你揉揉 让你好过点吗 |
[34:16] | You leave my boo-boo alone. | 别碰我的伤 |
[34:19] | Christ! You can barely turn around in here. | 天呐 在这里就连转身都不行 |
[34:22] | Where else am I supposed to go? | 那我能去哪儿 |
[34:24] | Sleep in the kitchen or on the front porch? | 睡在厨房或者走廊吗 |
[34:27] | This whole in-house separation is for shit. | 这个「同屋分居法」简直是狗屎 |
[34:29] | We need to do it – for financial reasons. | 经济问题 我们必须要这样 |
[34:31] | At the expense of your emotional reason? | 那就不顾你的感受吗 |
[34:34] | What’s next? You come in on them fucking? | 下一次呢 你撞见他们做爱吗 |
[34:37] | Don’t say that! | 别这么说 |
[34:38] | Can’t face it? | 不敢面对吗 |
[34:39] | No, I can’t face it. | 是的 我的确不敢面对 |
[34:46] | I guess, when I moved back into this house, I… | 我搬回来的时候 我以为… |
[34:49] | thought, despite what I knew, despite the rules, that… | 尽管我内心也清楚 尽管有那些规矩 |
[34:54] | somehow Mel and I would… | 我以为我和茉儿会 |
[34:56] | Get back together. | 复合 |
[35:00] | You dykes just can’t let go, can you? | 你们女同就是不懂放手 是吧 |
[35:03] | You just can’t get it through your lesbianic brains | 你们的女同头脑就是想不通 |
[35:06] | that you have to stop clinging to your past and move on. | 应该放开过去 开启新篇章 |
[35:09] | “Move on”? | 开启新篇章 |
[35:10] | That’s a good one, coming from you. | 从你嘴里说出来 真是太好笑了 |
[35:13] | Carrying on like an oversexed adolescent, | 继续像个性欲过剩的少年 |
[35:16] | that “Fuck-off” of yours. | 玩完就叫身边人滚蛋 |
[35:20] | Yes, I know all about it. | 没错 你的事我都知道了 |
[35:21] | Everyone knows all about it. | 大家都知道了 |
[35:24] | A childish competition between you and this year’s young, hot stud. | 你和本年度帅种马之间幼稚的竞赛 |
[35:27] | Not only is it ludicrous, it’s humiliating. | 不仅荒唐 而且丢脸 |
[35:33] | Well, I hope you win… | 希望你赢了 |
[35:36] | even though you’ve already lost something far more valuable. | 毕竟你已经输了比这珍贵得多的东西 |
[35:42] | So don’t you tell me about clinging onto my past | 所以别跑来说我放不开过去 |
[35:45] | until you’re willing to let go of yours. | 除非你愿意放开你的过去 |
[35:57] | Stop right there! | 不许动 |
[35:58] | I’m a police officer. Detective Elaine Bender. Metro. | 我是警察 我叫伊莱恩·德尔 |
[36:03] | You know, I solve crimes for a living, | 我的职业就是破案 |
[36:06] | and I can tell you it doesn’t happen in 60 minutes | 我可以打包票 破案不是一小时就能搞定的 |
[36:09] | with the help of a partner who looks like a runway model. | 更不会有个像超模的搭档帮忙 |
[36:11] | That’s why there’s no ‘CSI Pittsburgh’. | 所以才没有《犯罪现场调查:匹兹堡篇》 |
[36:16] | Sweetheart, would you get that? | 宝贝 你去开门吧 |
[36:17] | The runway model is about to nail the killer. | 超模搭档要抓住杀手了 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God. Drew Boyd. | 天呐 是德鲁·博伊德 |
[36:27] | – We met you last year at the game. – I remember. | -去年我们在比赛时见过 -我记得 |
[36:30] | You were with this loud woman with red hair. | 你当时和一个说话很大声的红发女人一起 |
[36:32] | That would be me! | 那就是我 |
[36:34] | Uh, is… is Emmett here? | 艾美特在吗 |
[36:36] | Honey, is Emmett here? | 宝贝 艾美特在吗 |
[36:38] | Emmett! | 艾美特 |
[36:40] | – Come in, please. – Thank you. | -快请进 -谢谢 |
[36:44] | Look, I just want you to know – | 听着 我希望你知道 |
[36:47] | I don’t care what you do in bed or who you do it with. | 我不管你在床上做什么或者跟谁做 |
[36:49] | You’re still one helluva ball player. | 你依然是个厉害的球员 |
[36:53] | You have no idea how sorry I am you had to say that… | 让你要说出这些 你不知道我有多抱歉 |
[36:57] | but how glad I am you did. | 但是我很高兴你这么说 |
[36:59] | Deb? Did you call? | 黛比 你刚才叫我 |
[37:17] | – Want some? – No, thanks. | -要吃点吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[37:19] | Are you sure? There’s enough for two. | 真不要吗 这够我们两个吃的 |
[37:20] | We each make our own dinner. Isn’t that what we agreed on? | 自己做自己的饭 这不是我们说好的吗 |
[37:27] | Linz, I am so sorry for that kiss with Corinne – | 琳赛 我很抱歉让你看见我亲科琳 |
[37:32] | that you had to see it, that we did it right in front of you. | 很抱歉我们就在你面前亲了 |
[37:35] | Please, don’t give it another thought, really. | 别瞎想了 真的 |
[37:38] | In fact, I’m the one who should apologise to you – for intruding. | 事实上我才应该道歉 我打扰了你们 |
[37:42] | It’s pretty messy, huh? | 一团糟 是吧 |
[37:44] | Yeah, I’ll say. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[37:46] | I think we should do something about this. | 我觉得我们对此该做点什么 |
[37:50] | I think we should make it a rule that if we’re dating someone… | 我觉得我们得定个规矩 如果跟其他人交往 |
[37:53] | Are you… dating her? | 你在跟她交往吗 |
[37:57] | No. Not really. I… I don’t think so. | 没有 不算吧 我觉得不是 |
[38:00] | – But you’re seeing her? – Well, I guess. I… I don’t know. | -但是你在跟她约会 -是吧 我也说不清 |
[38:04] | – Well, anyway, I was saying… – I’m sorry. | -总之 我是说…-不好意思 |
[38:06] | – Forgive me. I interrupted you. – No, no, no. It’s ok. | -抱歉 我打断了你 -不 没事 |
[38:08] | I was just saying that if there’s anyone | 我是说如果我们当中的任何一个 |
[38:11] | either one of us has an interest in, | 对别人产生了兴趣 |
[38:13] | we should make it a rule we don’t bring that person to the house. | 我们得定个规则 不能带对象回家 |
[38:15] | I agree. | 同意 |
[38:17] | Good. | 好 |
[38:18] | See, we can work these things out. Thank God. | 瞧 我们可以解决好这些事 谢天谢地 |
[38:22] | We’re still mature adults with open communication. | 我们还是乐于沟通的成年人 |
[38:25] | Yes. Thank God. | 是啊 谢天谢地 |
[38:34] | You can have my ass, but you can’t have me. | 你可以得到我的屁股 但是得不到我的人 |
[38:39] | Defiant even in defeat. I like that. | 输人不输阵 我喜欢 |
[38:49] | – Nice place. – Yeah. | -地方不错啊 -是啊 |
[38:52] | So, shall we get this over with? | 我们可以开始了吧 |
[38:55] | Allow me to point the way. | 我给你指路 |
[39:01] | Just go slow… and take it easy. | 请慢点 悠着点 |
[39:04] | I don’t bottom very often. | 我不常做0 |
[39:08] | Well, you’ll have to tell me all about it. | 我这种万年总攻更不知道了 |
[39:56] | Well? Is it all you dreamt it would be? | 怎么样 和你意淫的一样吗 |
[40:00] | And less. But we’ll make do. | 差一点 但是可以凑合 |
[40:17] | Aren’t you going to collect your prize? | 不来领取你的奖品吗 |
[40:23] | It’s not much of a victory, | 考虑到我多年的经验和专业 |
[40:25] | considering my years of experience and expertise. | 这也算不上什么胜利 |
[40:31] | Your years are numbered. | 你的风华年代将尽 |
[40:33] | Eventually I’m going to tear you down and pull you apart. | 最终我还是会打败你 将你撕成碎片 |
[40:49] | Put your pants on. | 把裤子穿上 |
[40:54] | I said put your pants on. | 我说把裤子穿上 |
[40:57] | Get out. | 滚 |
[41:02] | Whatever you say. You’re the winner. | 你说什么就是什么 你是赢家 |
[41:28] | So, are you sure you should be here? In a gay guy’s room? | 你确定你该来这吗 同性恋的房间 |
[41:34] | Are you taking pictures? | 你在拍照吗 |
[41:36] | I would never do anything like that. | 我永远都不会做那样的事 |
[41:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:44] | Oh, the press. They followed me here. | 是记者 他们跟踪我到这 |
[41:46] | Didn’t you know they would? | 你不知道他们会跟踪吗 |
[41:48] | I’m allowed to have friends, aren’t I? Gay or straight. | 我总能有朋友吧 不管是同志还是直男 |
[41:50] | Since when is that a crime? | 什么时候开始这是犯罪了 |
[41:52] | You’re preaching to the choir, honey. Tell them. | 别跟我说啊 我自然懂 跟他们说去 |
[41:55] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[41:58] | I thought you were going to fight it. | 我以为你会反抗 |
[42:03] | Maybe I can’t fight it. | 大概我不能反抗 |
[42:07] | What you said about me having feelings for you… | 你之前说我对你有感觉 |
[42:11] | it’s true. | 是真的 |
[42:14] | There might be a part of me that… | 或许我内心深处依然有点… |
[42:17] | No, there is a part of me… | 不 我内心深处就是有一点 |
[42:22] | that wants to kiss you… | 想吻你 |
[42:28] | to hold you. | 想抱你 |
[42:32] | I guess that makes me… | 我想那说明我是… |
[42:39] | You have to say it. | 你得说出来 |
[42:48] | …gay. | 同性恋 |
[42:52] | Touchdown. | 触地得分 |
[43:02] | Reverend Fowler, the driving force behind Proposition 14, said today | 14号提案推动者福勒牧师今天表示 |
[43:06] | he would do everything in his and Gods power | 他将会不惜一切代价 |
[43:09] | to stop homosexuals from destroying our country. | 阻止同性恋摧毁我们的国家 |
[43:12] | Bolstered by a major ad campaign, | 依靠大型广告宣传 |
[43:14] | Fowler has mobilised a significant support base in the state. | 福勒已在州内建立起后援会 |
[43:20] | – Ben? – What is it? | -本 -什么事 |
[43:23] | Come and look at this. | 过来看这个 |
[43:33] | Not much of a correspondent, is he? | 写得好少 算什么信件啊 |
[43:36] | He said what we needed to hear. | 他说了我们想知道的事 |
[43:41] | And he signed it ‘love’. | 而且他还说了”爱你们” |
[44:05] | Look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[44:09] | – I see. – I thought you had him banned. | -我看见了 -你不是禁止他入内了吗 |
[44:12] | I did. | 是的 |
[44:14] | I’ll have him thrown out. | 我赶他出去 |
[44:16] | Don’t. | 不用 |
[44:20] | You can lock the doors and bar the windows, but… | 你可以把门锁上 把窗钉上 但是 |
[44:24] | eventually bound to get in. | 有些东西 该进来的总会进来 |
[44:29] | What is? | 什么东西 |