时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | I only…have…one question. | 我只想问一个问题 |
[01:51] | After we’re married… | 等我们结婚后 |
[01:54] | will you still blow me? | 你还会给我舔屌吗 |
[01:58] | Ever the romantic. | 永远都这么浪漫 |
[02:01] | That depends. | 那得看情况了 |
[02:04] | If you still fuck me in every room of…um… | 如果你还是在那里的每个房间干我 |
[02:08] | What are we gonna call it? | 我们要管它叫什么 |
[02:12] | Mandalay? | 曼德勒 |
[02:14] | Xanadu? | 仙境 |
[02:16] | Wuthering Heights? | 呼啸山庄 |
[02:19] | I’ll leave the christening up to you. | 我会把命名仪式留给你 |
[02:22] | Brighton! | 布莱顿 |
[02:29] | Bri…tin… | 布莱…汀 |
[02:32] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 太棒了 不是吗 |
[02:33] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我觉得这有点过了 |
[02:35] | I mean, that it’s really happening. | 我是说 这终于成真了 |
[02:40] | I can just see their faces when they get their announcements. | 我都能想到他们收到通知时的表情 |
[02:45] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[02:48] | What is it, Deb? | 怎么了 黛比 |
[02:50] | Brian and Justin are getting married. | 布莱恩和贾斯汀要结婚了 |
[02:54] | It just goes to show, | 这证明了 |
[02:56] | if you love someone long enough and hard enough… | 如果对一个人的爱够”长”够”坚挺”的话 |
[02:59] | You get a sore ass? | 就会屁股痛吗 |
[03:01] | There’s only one explanation. | 只有一种解释 |
[03:04] | He must’ve knocked up Sunshine. | 他肯定把小阳光的肚子搞大了 |
[03:08] | This is fucking bullshit! | 这太他妈扯蛋了 |
[03:10] | I almost didn’t give it to you. | 我差点不准备拿给你 |
[03:11] | I was afraid you’d bust your stitches. | 我怕你会把伤口的缝针撑破了 |
[03:13] | I’m a defector. I’m a Stepford fag. | 他先前骂我是个叛徒 是”复制娇基” |
[03:16] | I infected his boyfriend and now, | 我把他男友给毒害了 结果现在 |
[03:17] | “Please come celebrate our commitment”? | “请一起来庆祝我们的缘定终身仪式” |
[03:19] | I’m not gonna celebrate anything! | 我什么都不会庆祝的 |
[03:21] | Apple cinnamon pancakes. | 苹果肉桂薄煎饼 |
[03:24] | Yum! | 美味 |
[03:28] | Look, you and Brian have a long and significant history, alright? | 你和布莱恩拥有意义非凡的漫长过往 好吗 |
[03:31] | There are a lot of strong feelings. | 有许多深刻的感情 |
[03:33] | – Were. – No, are. | -只是曾经 -不 现在也是 |
[03:34] | Whether you wanna admit it or not, you still love each other. | 不管你想不想承认 你们还爱着彼此 |
[03:37] | I do not love him. | 我不爱他 |
[03:40] | I don’t, and he certainly doesn’t love me. | 我真不爱 而且他显然也不爱我 |
[03:42] | I mean, did he show up once to visit me at the hospital? | 他有去医院探望过我一次吗 |
[03:45] | As a matter of fact, he did. | 事实上 他去过 |
[03:48] | I’m sure he’d never want me to tell you this. | 我相信他绝对不想让我告诉你这件事 |
[03:50] | As if I care. | 就跟我在乎似的 |
[03:51] | But the night of the bombing, when you lost all that blood | 但爆炸的那天晚上 在你失血那么多时 |
[03:53] | and we were afraid we were gonna lose you, | 我们很害怕会失去你 |
[03:55] | Brian was with us in the ER. | 布莱恩当时和我们一起在急诊室 |
[03:58] | He wanted to donate his own blood, | 他想献自己的血 |
[04:00] | but the doctor refused to take it because he’s gay. | 但医生拒绝了 因为他是同性恋 |
[04:01] | Well, when Brian heard that, he went into a rage. | 布莱恩听到这话时 勃然大怒 |
[04:05] | He did? | 真的吗 |
[04:07] | Yeah, you should’ve seen him. | 是啊 你真该看看他当时的样子 |
[04:07] | He was like a wild man. | 他像个发疯的野人 |
[04:11] | Yeah, he can get that way. | 是啊 他有时是会那样 |
[04:14] | Point is, a person wouldn’t act that way unless he loved someone. | 重点是 一个人只有出于爱才会像那样 |
[04:29] | When you’re done clearing, | 等你收拾完之后 |
[04:30] | take out the garbage and make sure you mop the floor. | 把垃圾拿出去 记得一定要拖地 |
[04:32] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[04:34] | Thanks for reminding me. | 多谢你提醒我 |
[04:35] | Someone blew their cookies in the gents. | 有人在男厕所吐了 |
[04:37] | So glad I asked. | 怪我多嘴 |
[04:43] | Hey, watch how you’re carrying that. | 嘿 端东西的时候注意了 |
[04:45] | You break anything, it comes out of your pay. | 打碎什么的话 要从你的工资里扣钱 |
[04:47] | Aren’t you being a little rough on the kid? | 你对那孩子是不是有点太严厉了 |
[04:49] | The kid doesn’t like it here, the kid can go back to school, | 那小子不喜欢这里的话 他可以回学校 |
[04:51] | where he belongs. | 那才是他该去的地方 |
[04:53] | Go ahead, make my life miserable. | 来吧 让我的人生悲惨点 |
[04:55] | I’d rather clean toilets for all eternity | 我宁愿一生一世扫厕所 |
[04:57] | than go back to Shithole High. | 也不要回粪坑高中 |
[04:58] | Good, ’cause without a diploma, | 很好 因为没有文凭的话 |
[05:00] | that’s what you’re gonna be doing. | 你就会一辈子干这个了 |
[05:05] | So, when did you join the service industry? | 你什么时候加入了服务行业 |
[05:07] | In case you’ve forgotten, it’s how I got my start. | 你可能忘了 我起初就是在床上服务客人的 |
[05:10] | The Ironmen just lost their fifth in a row. | 铁人队刚刚连输了第五场 |
[05:13] | I guess they’d sooner go straight to the cellar | 我猜他们会直接变成倒数第一 |
[05:14] | than gaily to the Super Bowl. | 而不是打入超级碗冠军赛 |
[05:17] | They’ve even got Markham in there doing long throws. | 他们甚至让马克姆负责长投 |
[05:19] | With that arm? | 就凭他那条胳膊 |
[05:20] | God, by half-time his wrist must’ve been limper than mine. | 天啊 到了半场他的手腕肯定比我的更绵软 |
[05:24] | Plus his buns aren’t as cute as yours. | 另外他的屁股也没有你的可爱 |
[05:36] | Uh, does anybody know whose bag this is? | 有人知道这个包是谁的吗 |
[05:42] | Did anyone leave a bag… | 有谁把包落在… |
[05:44] | No. | 没有 |
[05:48] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[05:49] | Don’t panic. I’ll call the bomb squad. | 别慌张 我会打给防爆小组 |
[05:52] | Excuse me, folks, does anyone own this bag… | 各位 不好意思 这个包是谁的… |
[05:54] | Honey, don’t go near that! There could be a bomb in there. | 亲爱的 别靠近它 那里面可能有炸弹 |
[06:00] | Let’s see. | 来看一看 |
[06:03] | That’s my lube, my butt plug, my poppers, | 有我的润滑油 肛塞 催情药 |
[06:06] | the latest issue of ‘Star’. | 最新一期《明星》 |
[06:08] | Poor Jennifer. Will she ever find happiness without Brad? | 可怜的詹妮弗 离开布拉德还会找到幸福吗 |
[06:13] | I suppose the only thing remotely resembling a bomb | 我想唯一和炸弹有那么一点点相似的 |
[06:15] | is the dvd of ‘Alexander’ I rented from the video store. | 是我在录像店租的《亚历山大大帝》光碟 |
[06:18] | – Blackened chicken caesar. – Bye-bye. | -焦黑鸡肉凯撒沙拉 -再见 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I’ll tell Lindsay and we’ll make a time to get together. | 好 我会告诉琳赛 我们会找时间聚聚 |
[06:25] | OK. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:31] | Honey, what did I tell you about getting Mommy wet? | 宝贝 我不是说过不要把妈妈身上弄湿吗 |
[06:34] | It’s a rocket. | 它是个火箭 |
[06:35] | Did you have to buy him that? | 你非得给他买这个吗 |
[06:37] | Well, it’s only water. | 只是水而已 |
[06:38] | That was Jennifer. There’s a couple interested in the house. | 刚刚是詹妮弗打来电话 有对夫妇对房子有兴趣 |
[06:41] | – Oh? – Oh…what? | -是吗 -怎么了 |
[06:43] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:45] | Oh, having second thoughts? | 是有点动摇了吗 |
[06:46] | Of course, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t go through with it. | 当然 但这不代表我们不应该坚持到底 |
[06:49] | Listen, it’s a big decision. | 听着 这是个重大决定 |
[06:53] | I was up half the night worrying about it myself. | 我自己担心得半宿没睡着 |
[06:55] | Oh, I thought it was the enchiladas. | 我以为你是吃了辣味卷饼睡不着呢 |
[06:57] | When I look at our kids’ faces, | 当我看着孩子们的脸庞 |
[06:59] | I think, “Why should they grow up | 我想着 “为什么他们要成长在 |
[07:00] | someplace where they’re told their parents are sick? | 一个他们的家长被认为是变态的地方 |
[07:02] | Where they’re hurt and humiliated.” | 一个他们受到伤害和侮辱的地方” |
[07:04] | That kind of pain is indelible. You can never wash it off. | 这种痛苦难以释怀 永远无法消除 |
[07:07] | We have to talk to Brian and Michael first. | 我们得先跟布莱恩和迈克谈谈 |
[07:11] | Well, I’m sure Brian won’t have any problems. | 我相信布莱恩不会有任何意见 |
[07:14] | He’ll probably say, “So long, sonny boy. | 他大概会说 “再见了 小家伙 |
[07:16] | Don’t forget your old dad.” | 别忘了你老爸” |
[07:19] | Michael’s another story. | 迈克就是另一回事了 |
[07:25] | If anyone had asked me, | 如果以前有人问我 |
[07:26] | I would’ve said I’d be doing Britney | 我会说恐怕就算布兰妮结婚了 |
[07:28] | and whoever’s wedding first. | 你们也不可能结婚 |
[07:30] | Well, we’ll be sure to recommend you. | 我们肯定会推荐你去给她做婚礼策划的 |
[07:32] | Now, I’ve gone over your wish list | 我过了一遍你们的愿望清单 |
[07:34] | and everything seems fairly cut and dry, but fabulous, | 一切看起来都很简单老套 不过非常棒 |
[07:37] | except for this one little item here. | 除了这里的一样小东西 |
[07:40] | Golden gardenias? | 金色栀子花 |
[07:42] | There’s a Chinese legend that once your lover breathes them | 中国有个传说 一旦你的爱人吸入它的香味 |
[07:44] | that he’ll love you forever. | 他就会爱你一辈子 |
[07:46] | Call the florist. Order a crate. | 打给花店 订一箱子 |
[07:48] | They only grow in the Xishuang Banna Mountains in southern China. | 它们只生长在中国南部的西双版纳山中 |
[07:51] | How about some petunias that only grow in southern Pittsburgh? | 用只生长在匹兹堡南部的矮牵牛花怎么样 |
[07:54] | Hey, if Justin wants golden gardenias… | 如果贾斯汀想要金色栀子花… |
[07:56] | Alright, then he’ll have golden gardenias. | 好吧 那他就会得到金色栀子花 |
[08:02] | Michael, look at you! You’re up. | 迈克 瞧瞧你 你能起来了 |
[08:05] | – And out. – How are you feeling? | -而且出门了 -你感觉怎么样 |
[08:07] | The doctor says I’ll live, provided I stay away from bombs. | 医生说只要我离炸弹远点就没事 |
[08:13] | We were just…er…planning the Taylor-Kinney nuptials. | 我们刚刚在策划泰勒和肯尼的婚礼 |
[08:16] | Well, don’t let me disturb you. | 别让我打断了你们 |
[08:18] | Oh, no. Actually, I was just leaving. | 没有 其实我正好打算走了 |
[08:20] | For China. If you would point me in the right direction. | 去中国 希望你能给我带个路 指一下方向 |
[08:30] | I got your invitation. | 我收到了你的请柬 |
[08:32] | After I nearly died a second time from shock… | 在我第二次差点死于惊吓后 |
[08:37] | I decided I’d come down and say…congratulations. | 我决定我要来说一句…恭喜 |
[08:44] | Well, I figure if it makes Justin happy, what the hell? | 我想着 如果这能让贾斯汀高兴的话 管它呢 |
[08:46] | Like you’ve ever done anything you don’t wanna do. | 你这人 如果是你不愿意做的事 那你绝不会做的 |
[08:51] | Well, as you so eloquently put it, | 毕竟你曾说过一句极具说服力的话 |
[08:53] | I can’t go on being an over-the-hill club boy forever. | 我总不能一直做大叔级夜店王子 |
[08:57] | Still, no-one makes a better case for perpetual immaturity than you. | 不过 你依然是「终生不成熟」的最佳代表 |
[09:04] | Look, what happened between us… | 听着 我们之间发生的事… |
[09:06] | I…um…I just wanted to say… | 我 我只想说 |
[09:09] | Forget it. I behaved like an asshole. | 别提了 我之前表现得像个混蛋 |
[09:13] | You behaved like a bigger one. | 你表现得比我更混蛋 |
[09:21] | So… | 所以 |
[09:24] | you wanna be my best man? | 你想做我的伴郎吗 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:29] | You always stood up for me. | 你总是为我挺身而出 |
[09:32] | Why should now be any different? | 为什么现在要不一样呢 |
[09:50] | You’re a married man. | 你已经是有夫之夫了 |
[09:52] | Not quite yet. | 还不算 |
[10:26] | Always that second ball that’s the killer. | 第二个蛋蛋总是很难塞进去 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:30] | Cranberry juice and sparkling water. | 蔓越莓汁和气泡水 |
[10:31] | – Cosmo. – Coming up. | -大都会鸡尾酒 -马上就来 |
[10:33] | You know, the times they sure are a-changing. | 时代完全不同了 |
[10:35] | Whoever thought we’d have to pass through a metal detector | 谁能想到我们要通过金属检测仪 |
[10:37] | to get into Woody’s? | 才能进伍迪酒吧 |
[10:38] | Yeah, or that Brian Kinney would be getting hitched? | 是啊 谁又能想到布莱恩·肯尼会结婚 |
[10:41] | Or that I’d be turning 35. I mean, it’s unbelievable. | 谁又能想到我要35岁了 难以置信 |
[10:45] | That is unbelievable. | 那的确令人难以置信 |
[10:48] | OK, 36. | 好吧 36 |
[10:52] | And a half? | 36岁半 |
[10:55] | Alright, fine. 39. | 好吧 39岁 |
[10:56] | Anyway, I’m throwing myself a little celebration down at Tango. | 总之 我要在探戈餐厅为自己小小地庆祝一下 |
[10:59] | Oh, love that place. | 我爱那里 |
[11:00] | It’s gonna be you and Drew, Michael and Ben, Mel and Linz, | 到场的会有你和德鲁 迈克和本 茉儿和琳赛 |
[11:04] | Brian and Justin. | 布莱恩和贾斯汀 |
[11:06] | – Teddy! – What? | -泰迪 -怎么了 |
[11:08] | Well, it’s…it’s your birthday | 这可是你的生日 |
[11:10] | and you’re the only who’s all alone. | 而你是唯一形单影只的那个 |
[11:13] | Maybe not for long. | 也许很快就不会了 |
[11:15] | You met someone? Again? | 你遇到某个人了吗 再一次 |
[11:17] | Not just someone. The one, Em. | 不是随便的某个人 是真爱 小艾 |
[11:20] | This time I think I’ve really found him. | 这一次我觉得我真的找到他了 |
[11:22] | Teddy! Tell me, tell me, tell me! | 泰迪 快告诉我 快告诉我 |
[11:24] | Who, where, when? How? | 是谁 在哪 什么时候 怎么认识的 |
[11:25] | Well, I was sharing at AA and he was sharing at AA, | 我当时在戒酒互助会分享经历 他也在 |
[11:29] | then we had some coffee, | 然后我们一起喝了咖啡 |
[11:29] | then we went back to my place and we shared a little more. | 然后一起回了我家 我们更进一步地”分享”了 |
[11:32] | And his name? I need facts. | 他叫什么名字 我需要事实 |
[11:34] | Hard, hopefully, facts! | 希望是坚挺的事实 |
[11:36] | His name is Tad. | 他的名字叫塔德 |
[11:37] | Oh, my God, that’s so adorable. | 天啊 太可爱了吧 |
[11:39] | Tad’n’Ted. Ted’n’Tad. | 塔德和泰德 泰德和塔德 |
[11:41] | It was meant to be. | 这是命中注定 |
[11:43] | What’s he look like? I want an exact description. | 他长什么样子 我想要确切的描述 |
[11:46] | He looks exactly like…uh… | 他看起来就像… |
[11:56] | that. | 那样 |
[11:56] | Hey, Handsome. | 你好呀 帅哥 |
[12:03] | Tad, this is Emmett. | 塔德 这位是艾美特 |
[12:05] | Emmett, this is Tad. | 艾美特 这位是塔德 |
[12:06] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[12:08] | Ted talks about you all the time. | 泰德总是提起你 |
[12:10] | Well, if it can’t be repeated, then it’s true. | 如果每次说起来都不重样 那就是真的 |
[12:14] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[12:15] | It’s only been a day. | 才过了一天而已 |
[12:18] | For a Monarch butterfly, that’s an entire lifetime. | 帝王蝶的一天可就是一辈子 |
[12:27] | Top of the line appliances, hardwood floors, 18 foot ceilings, | 高配电器 硬木地板 18英尺高的天花板 |
[12:32] | there’s not another loft like it in Pittsburgh. | 在匹兹堡找不出第二间了 |
[12:35] | Yeah, I know. I’ve been here before. | 我知道 以前来过 |
[12:38] | Everyone I show it to has been here before. | 我带来的每一位客户都这么说 |
[12:43] | Here’s the tear sheet. It’s got all the details. | 这是资料 细节都在里面了 |
[12:45] | Just give me a call if you’re interested. | 有兴趣的话随时给我打电话 |
[12:51] | Mind giving me the tour? | 带我转转呗 |
[12:53] | Well, I was just about to lock up. | 我正要锁门走了 |
[12:55] | I’m sure you can find your way around. | 我相信你肯定很熟悉这里 自己转吧 |
[12:57] | Mom…wait. | 妈 等等 |
[13:00] | I’m really busy. I’m in a hurry. | 我很忙 赶时间 |
[13:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:24] | Honey…this… | 宝贝 这… |
[13:28] | That is… | 那… |
[13:31] | That…is just… | 那简直… |
[13:34] | Unbelievable? I know. | 难以置信吗 我懂 |
[13:38] | That seems to be the general consensus. | 所有人都是这个反应 |
[13:43] | And by the way, it’s for two, | 而且这封请柬是双人的 |
[13:45] | so bring anyone you like. | 可以带你喜欢的人来 |
[13:47] | – Anyone? – Yes. | -谁都行 -对 |
[13:52] | Alright. | 好的 |
[13:55] | Oh, but I have one condition. | 但我有个条件 |
[13:58] | I promise I won’t make any rude references to his age, or yours. | 我保证不会拿他的年龄开玩笑 或你的 |
[14:02] | You’re damn right you won’t, but that’s not what I was gonna say. | 你敢就死定了 但我不是想说这个 |
[14:06] | I get the first dance, | 我要跳第一支舞 |
[14:07] | after Brian. | 在你和布莱恩跳完之后 |
[14:09] | No fucking way! | 不可能 |
[14:11] | I don’t care if it’s corny, | 我不在乎这是不是老土 |
[14:14] | the last time we danced was… | 我们上一次跳舞 |
[14:16] | your cousin Joanne’s wedding. | 还是在你表姐乔安妮的婚礼上 |
[14:17] | Yeah, I was six. | 是啊 我当时才6岁 |
[14:18] | You still remember how to foxtrot? | 你还记得怎么跳狐步舞吗 |
[14:20] | – No. – Sure you do! | -不记得了 -你肯定记得 |
[14:22] | – No, I don’t! – Sure you do, come on. | -不记得 -记得 快来 |
[14:24] | – No… – Come on! | -不要 -来嘛 |
[14:25] | Come on. | 过来 |
[14:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:39] | What do you know? | 真是出人意料 |
[14:41] | You’re never too big to dance with your mom. | 孩子再大也可以和妈妈跳舞 |
[14:48] | The owner of the Ironmen called. He wants me to come back. | 铁人队的老板找我了 希望我回去 |
[14:51] | Well, it’s about time he realised that winning the championship | 他们总算明白 拿冠军比你的性取向 |
[14:54] | is more important than who you’re fucking. | 和床伴的身份要重要多了 |
[14:56] | Even if it is me. | 哪怕你的床伴是我 |
[14:58] | I just hope my team-mates feel the same way. | 希望我的队友也这么想 |
[15:00] | Don’t worry about them. Just do what you do best. | 别管他们 做你最拿手的就行了 |
[15:03] | Well…second best. | 是第二拿手的 |
[15:07] | Emmett…thanks. | 艾美特 谢谢你 |
[15:10] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[15:11] | Being there. Helping me. | 在我身边帮助我 |
[15:14] | All I did was lend a little back-field support. | 我只不过是给了你一点”后卫”的支持而已 |
[15:17] | It’s your victory. Your…touchdown. | 这是属于你的胜利 你的触地得分 |
[15:23] | The first one’s for you. | 第一次胜利是给你的 |
[15:31] | Try one of the lace cookies. | 尝尝花边饼干吧 |
[15:33] | Depends on what they’re laced with. | 那得看是什么”蕾丝”花边了 |
[15:34] | How’s my darling little daughter? | 我的宝贝女儿怎么样了 |
[15:36] | Gorgeous as ever. | 美丽依旧 |
[15:37] | You know what, I’m gonna go give her a squeeze. | 我要去抱抱她 |
[15:39] | Uh, before you do, | 在那之前 |
[15:41] | there’s something we need to discuss with both of you. | 我们有件事想跟你们商量一下 |
[15:48] | Homemade cookies. | 自制的饼干 |
[15:51] | We must be in trouble. | 看来我们有麻烦了 |
[15:55] | I…um… | 我 |
[15:58] | I don’t quite know how to tell you this. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[16:01] | I do…uh… | 我来 |
[16:02] | Linz and I talked it over and we decided we wanna move. | 我和琳赛谈过了 我们想搬走 |
[16:06] | What? The place getting too tight for the four of you? | 什么 这地方不够你们四个人住了 |
[16:08] | Heading off to the suburbs? | 要搬去郊区吗 |
[16:10] | I suppose you could think of it as that. | 这么想也可以 |
[16:13] | We wanna move to Canada. | 我们想搬去加拿大 |
[16:21] | To Toronto. | 多伦多 |
[16:23] | It’s not really very far. | 其实也不算太远 |
[16:25] | Hell, you even bicycled there. | 你们还骑单车去过呢 |
[16:28] | Flying time it’s only 45 minutes. | 坐飞机只要45分钟 |
[16:30] | It’s still a foreign country. | 可毕竟也算外国了啊 |
[16:32] | Well, it’s not like Uzbekistan or the emirate of Qatar. | 又不是去乌兹别克斯坦或者卡塔尔 |
[16:36] | Are those real places? | 这些地方真的存在吗 |
[16:37] | How the fuck should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[16:40] | But…why would you… | 可是你们为什么 |
[16:42] | I thought my marrying Justin was a big shock. | 我以为我和贾斯汀结婚就够惊世骇俗了 |
[16:45] | The point is, we no longer feel safe here. | 重点是 这里让我们没有安全感 |
[16:49] | Or even welcome in our own country. | 甚至在自己的国家遭到排挤 |
[16:50] | At least there we won’t be treated like second-class citizens. | 至少在那里我们不会被当作二等公民 |
[16:54] | Make that third-class if Proposition 14 passes. | 一旦14号提案通过就是三等了 |
[16:57] | You’re talking about taking J.R. and Gus. | 你们要带走J.R.和盖斯 |
[17:02] | That’s why, before we do anything, we want your approval. | 所以在走之前 我们要得到你们的同意 |
[17:08] | Your blessing. | 和祝福 |
[17:11] | Otherwise, we don’t go. | 否则我们是不会走的 |
[17:23] | – Hi. How are you? – Good evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[17:24] | Yeah, table for Schmidt? | 施密特定的位子 |
[17:26] | – Oh, yes. – OK. Thanks. | -那边 -谢谢 |
[17:32] | I am so sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[17:34] | Is everything alright? | 没出什么事吧 |
[17:36] | Just crazy hectic. | 工作太忙了 |
[17:37] | OK. I was concerned. | 好吧 我刚很担心你 |
[17:39] | I left you three messages. You didn’t call back. | 给你留言了三次 都没见你给我回电话 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, I didn’t have time to check my cell. | 抱歉 我都没时间看手机 |
[17:44] | Yep, three messages. | 没错 正好三条留言 |
[17:46] | So, what’s so urgent? | 什么事这么着急 |
[17:48] | Why don’t you listen? | 你听听看 |
[17:51] | OK. | 好 |
[18:02] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[18:08] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[18:14] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[18:17] | Well, I have a message for you. | 我也要给你留言 |
[18:20] | Thank you for loving me. | 谢谢你爱我 |
[18:23] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:25] | And for being concerned. | 也谢谢你关心我 |
[18:27] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[18:32] | What? Do I have a zit? | 怎么了 我长痘了吗 |
[18:37] | Is there something caught in my teeth? | 我牙齿上沾到东西了吗 |
[18:39] | No. | 没有 |
[18:42] | Then…why are you staring? | 那你为何盯着我 |
[18:46] | I’m just looking. | 我只是在寻找 |
[18:49] | For anything in particular? | 寻找什么 |
[18:51] | The imperfection. | 缺点 |
[18:56] | There are plenty, believe me. | 我有很多缺点 相信我 |
[18:58] | I don’t see any. | 我一个都没看到 |
[19:01] | It’s the lighting. Trust me, they’re there. | 因为这里太暗了 相信我 缺点一直都在 |
[19:06] | Oh, I have a few myself. | 我也有几个 |
[19:10] | I’ll tell you what. | 那不如这样吧 |
[19:13] | I’ll overlook yours if you overlook mine. | 只要你忽略我的缺点 我就忽略你的 |
[19:19] | Deal. | 成交 |
[19:22] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[19:26] | I’ve been fair. I’ve been more than fair. | 我一直都很公平 还妥协了不少 |
[19:28] | I even gave up my custody until she’s much older. | 在她长大之前 我甚至放弃了监护权 |
[19:32] | This is going too far. | 这次太过分了 |
[19:35] | This shit’s really mellow. | 这玩意儿特带劲 |
[19:38] | Try some. | 试试 |
[19:43] | I mean, there’s only so far you can bend before you break. | 人的忍耐力是有限的 |
[19:48] | I like that one. | 我喜欢这句 |
[19:50] | Did you just make that up? | 你自创的吗 |
[19:52] | I can’t believe you’re OK with this. | 我真不敢相信你可以接受这事 |
[19:56] | The way I figure it, it’s just a free trip to Rio. | 我觉得就跟免费飞一趟里约差不多 |
[19:59] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么会这么认为 |
[20:01] | All those frequent flyer miles. | 常旅客有免费里程 |
[20:03] | Yeah, like I can see you on a plane every weekend to Toronto. | 我能预见你每个周末都会飞一次多伦多 |
[20:08] | No, but I can see you. | 我不会 你会 |
[20:12] | Like they said, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump… | 就像她们说的 其实一眨眼也就到了 |
[20:15] | I don’t wanna talk about this. | 我不想聊这个了 |
[20:18] | Fine, let’s talk about something else. | 行 那就聊点别的 |
[20:25] | What should I wear to my wedding? | 婚礼上我应该穿什么 |
[20:29] | My mom wants me to wear the gown she wore, but, | 我妈希望我穿她那件礼服 |
[20:33] | let’s face it, she never had much luck. | 面对现实吧 才不想沾她的霉运 |
[20:36] | It really wouldn’t bother you, would it, if they moved away. | 如果她们真要搬走 你也无动于衷吗 |
[20:38] | If you never saw your son again. | 你再也见不到你儿子了 |
[20:41] | He’s with his two moms. | 他有两个妈就够了 |
[20:44] | They’re back together again. | 她们破镜重圆了 |
[20:46] | One big happy family. | 一个美满幸福的大家庭 |
[20:58] | So, even if it will cause me a momentary twinge of regret, | 就算以后偶尔想起他时 |
[21:01] | on the rare occasion that I think of him… | 我会有瞬间的后悔 |
[21:05] | I’d say he’ll be better off. | 我还是觉得他离开会过得更好 |
[21:10] | Yeah, well, you were never much in his life anyway. | 是啊 反正你也没怎么参与过他的人生 |
[21:16] | No, I never was. | 对 从来没有 |
[21:44] | – Congratulations, baby. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[21:46] | First win in weeks, thanks to you. | 几周来终于赢了一场 多亏了你 |
[21:48] | That was some game! God, you were absolutely… | 比赛太精彩了 你真的… |
[21:51] | Awesome, dude! | 太厉害了 |
[21:52] | Well, I really appreciate you guys coming to cheer me on. | 非常感谢你们能来为我加油 |
[21:55] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:55] | Even an ‘Ab Fab’ marathon wouldn’t keep me away. | 就算有猛男马拉松 我也会来的 |
[21:58] | Wait, honey. | 等下 亲爱的 |
[21:59] | The last thing you need is to go out with lipstick on. | 出去被看到口红印可不太好 |
[22:02] | When you scored the winning touchdown, the fans went nuts! | 你打出决胜一击的时候 球迷们都疯了 |
[22:05] | Yeah, except for a couple of name-callers, | 没错 有几个人出言不逊 |
[22:07] | but Deb told them to shut the fuck up | 但黛比让他们闭嘴 |
[22:08] | or she’d shove their Budweisers up their butts. | 不然就用啤酒瓶捅他们的屁股 |
[22:10] | – And that is a direct quote! – Uh, that’s great. | -原话如此 -说得好 |
[22:14] | So, you catch that guy with Boyd? | 你看和博伊德在一起的那个家伙了吗 |
[22:15] | Oh, you mean his tight end? | 你是说他的小基佬姘头吗 |
[22:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:21] | Let it go. | 算了 |
[22:24] | If you guys wanna continue your 5-game losing streak, | 如果你们想继续五连败 |
[22:27] | I can play for another team. | 我很乐意为其他队效劳 |
[22:29] | I’m sure they wouldn’t mind winning. | 他们肯定不会拒绝赢球 |
[22:32] | If you want a shot at the Super Bowl, | 如果你们想打进超级碗 |
[22:33] | not to mention all the bonuses, endorsements and perks, | 想要奖金 代言和额外津贴 |
[22:37] | I suggest you keep your mouths shut. | 我建议你们最好闭嘴 |
[22:41] | – Sorry, Drew. – It was just a joke. | -抱歉 德鲁 -只是开个玩笑 |
[22:45] | – Great game. – Yeah, great game. | -比赛发挥很精彩 -没错 发挥得很棒 |
[22:48] | Drew! Phil Jansen, | 德鲁 我是菲尔·詹森 |
[22:50] | Channel 5 News. | 5台的新闻记者 |
[22:51] | Do you think your performance tonight | 你觉得自己今晚的表现 |
[22:52] | will put to bed any rumours… | 能粉碎那些谣言… |
[23:00] | I like the minimalist direction your work’s taking. | 很高兴看到你的风格往极简主义方向发展 |
[23:04] | Luckily, you’re not an art critic. | 幸好你不是艺术评论家 |
[23:07] | It’s the seating chart for our wedding dinner. | 这是我们婚宴的座位图 |
[23:12] | Homo, lesbian, homo, lesbian, | 基佬 拉拉 基佬 拉拉 |
[23:15] | homo, lesbian. | 基佬 拉拉 |
[23:18] | I hope Mel and Linz don’t leave town before the wedding. | 希望茉儿和琳赛参加完婚礼再走 |
[23:21] | It will fuck up my entire seating arrangement. | 不然座位排列就全部打乱了 |
[23:24] | Something tells me they’re not going anywhere. | 我有预感她们哪儿都不会去 |
[23:29] | Pope Michael is never gonna give his blessing. | 教皇迈克绝对不会放手的 |
[23:34] | I’d hate not seeing them. | 我也不想以后再也见不到她们 |
[23:36] | Or the kids, especially Gus. | 以及孩子们 尤其是盖斯 |
[23:40] | I was there the night he was born. I even named him. | 他出生的时候我在 还是我给他起的名字 |
[23:43] | I forgot about that. | 我都忘了 |
[23:44] | I’m not surprised. You were stoned out of your mind. | 一点都不意外 你当时吸毒吸得陷入了迷幻状态 |
[23:50] | And yet I have a vivid memory of the subsequent events. | 可是我对后来发生的事记忆犹新 |
[23:53] | I’m sure you do. | 那是一定的 |
[24:00] | What the fuck. | 管他呢 |
[24:04] | It’s their lives. | 那是她们的生活 |
[24:07] | It’s their decision. | 她们自己决定 |
[24:09] | You know, you amaze me. | 你真让我很惊讶 |
[24:11] | He’s your son and you’re acting like you don’t give a shit. | 他是你的儿子 你却表现得很不在乎 |
[24:14] | They’re his parents, not me. | 她们才是他的父母 我不是 |
[24:17] | – I’m just… – An uncredited guest appearance. | -我只是… -不署名的客串演员 |
[24:20] | I know. | 我懂 |
[24:22] | You should give yourself more credit. | 你应该给自己多一点名分 |
[24:24] | I see how you are when you’re with him, | 我看到过你跟他在一起时的样子 |
[24:26] | it’s like nobody else on earth exists. | 就像整个世界只有你们父子二人一样 |
[24:29] | And when he looks at you… | 而且他看你的时候… |
[24:30] | You know, I don’t think you should seat your mom’s boyfriend | 我认为你不应该把你妈的男友 |
[24:33] | next to Debbie unless you’re trying to scare him away. | 安排坐在黛比旁边 除非你想把他吓跑 |
[24:37] | Will you listen to me? | 你能仔细听我说吗 |
[24:39] | Are you listening? | 你在听我说吗 |
[24:40] | Yeah, I’m listening. | 是 我听着呢 |
[24:42] | You’re not your father. You love your son. | 你和你父亲不一样 你爱你的儿子 |
[24:46] | Now, what’s it gonna take for you to admit it? Another bomb? | 什么才能让你承认这一点呢 再来一颗炸弹 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[25:02] | You know what they say about bags left unattended. | 今天那个没人认领的包 真是太吓人了 |
[25:04] | Well, I thought they were gonna blow up the fucking diner. | 我以为他们要把餐厅给炸了 |
[25:07] | Shows how paranoid you can get. | 这事显示了大家现在是多么多疑 |
[25:09] | Any more ziti for anyone? Michael? | 谁还要意面 迈克要吗 |
[25:10] | No, thanks. | 不要了 谢谢 |
[25:12] | You did the right thing, sweetheart. | 你当时做得对 亲爱的 |
[25:14] | Until we catch whoever planted that bomb, | 在我们抓到那个放炸弹的人之前 |
[25:16] | you can’t be too careful. | 还是小心些比较好 |
[25:18] | It’s no wonder Mel and Linz wanna move away. | 怪不得茉儿和琳赛想要搬走 |
[25:19] | Well, I don’t care what the reason is. | 我不管什么理由 |
[25:21] | You don’t split up family. | 家人是不能分开的 |
[25:23] | That’s all there is to that, period. | 不容置疑 就这样 |
[25:27] | We don’t grab in this house. | 在这个家里不许抓东西 |
[25:29] | We stand up, bend over and reach. | 要站起来 弯腰 端走 |
[25:36] | You’re saying you think it’s ok if they take J.R.? | 你是说你觉得他们把J.R.带走没关系吗 |
[25:38] | No, no, but considering what’s going on in this country… | 不 但是考虑到这个国家的状况 |
[25:42] | At the risk of sounding unpopular, | 尽管我这么说可能惹来你们的憎恶 |
[25:46] | it’s not that bad. | 其实情况没有那么糟 |
[25:47] | Yeah, for you. You’re not gay. | 是啊 对你来说当然是 你不是同性恋 |
[25:50] | Well, I don’t see where you guys got such a raw deal either. | 我也没见过你们几个受过什么不公平的待遇 |
[25:53] | Well, tell that to the families of the people who were killed. | 这话还是跟那些遇害者的家人说吧 |
[25:57] | If Michael hadn’t been so lucky, I’m sure you’d feel different. | 要不是迈克这么幸运 你的想法肯定不一样 |
[25:59] | I’m not saying you don’t have a reason to be concerned. | 我不是说你们的担心是毫无道理的 |
[26:02] | If I was gay and I had kids, I’d be worried too. | 如果我是同性恋 又有孩子 我也会担心 |
[26:05] | But you gotta have faith. | 但是你们要有信念 |
[26:08] | The wind changes, tide turns. | 风向会改 潮汐会变 |
[26:10] | While you’re waiting for the wind and the tide, | 在等待风和潮汐改变方向的时候 |
[26:12] | I say you’ve gotta stand up for yourself. | 我觉得人应该站出来为自己发声 |
[26:14] | Like Drew did. That was totally awesome. | 就像德鲁那样 太帅了 |
[26:16] | Well, if it was so totally awesome, | 如果真的很帅的话 |
[26:17] | maybe you could take a lesson. | 也许你应该好好学学 |
[26:19] | Too skinny to play football. | 我太瘦了不适合打橄榄球 |
[26:20] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[26:23] | Carl, honey, there’s a chicken breast right here with your name on it. | 卡尔 亲爱的 这块鸡胸肉注定是你吃 |
[26:28] | Baby, are you alright? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[26:31] | You’re awful quiet, sweetheart. | 你沈默得好吓人 亲爱的 |
[26:33] | If you’re tired, why don’t you go upstairs and lie down? | 你要是累了 就上楼躺一会儿 |
[26:35] | It’s ok, Mom. I’m fine. | 没事 妈 我没事 |
[26:41] | Ok. Who’s ready for ice-cream? | 谁想吃冰激凌 |
[26:47] | Remember that critic from ‘Art Forum’, | 记得《艺术论坛》的那个评论家吗 |
[26:49] | the one you thought was that other ‘C’ word? | 就是你觉得是贱人的那个 |
[26:52] | Simon what’s-his-name. | 西蒙什么来着 |
[26:54] | He wrote an entire article about you. | 他写了一整篇关于你的评论 |
[26:59] | So? | 然后呢 |
[27:00] | Well, so, do you realise how much buzz this has created? | 你意识到这已经产生多大影响了吗 |
[27:03] | I mean, I’m already getting calls from galleries, collectors… | 我已经接到各种画廊 收藏家打来的电话了 |
[27:06] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[27:08] | ‘Nice’. | 不错 |
[27:11] | Artists work for years – their entire lives – | 艺术家们努力多年 耗尽毕生精力 |
[27:13] | and never get this kind of attention. | 也不得到这种关注度 |
[27:16] | The critics are raving about you, | 评论家们对你赞不绝口 |
[27:17] | people want to buy your work. | 人们想要买你的作品 |
[27:20] | Great. You can sell it to them. | 很好 你可以卖给他们 |
[27:24] | Well, that’s true, I could. | 是的 我可以 |
[27:25] | But this is a chance for you to move up. | 但这是你往上爬的机会 |
[27:28] | Take the next step. | 开始下一步 |
[27:30] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[27:31] | New York. | 纽约 |
[27:33] | No, I’m serious. It’s the centre of the art world. | 我说真的 那是艺术世界的中心 |
[27:36] | I know – if I can make it there, | 我知道 如果我能在那里获得成功 |
[27:38] | I could make it anywhere. | 在任何地方都能成功 |
[27:39] | You’ve practically made it already. | 你基本上已经成功了 |
[27:40] | All you have to do now is show up. | 你现在只需要去那里就行了 |
[27:42] | I can paint in Pittsburgh. | 我在匹兹堡也可以画画 |
[27:45] | You think Warhol would’ve become Warhol if he’d stayed here? | 你觉得沃霍尔如果留在这里 能那么出名吗 |
[27:49] | If it’s so important, why didn’t you go? | 如果真这么重要 你怎么不去 |
[27:51] | Because I didn’t have your talent. | 因为我没有你的才华 |
[27:55] | I know how much this means to you, | 我知道这对你有多重要 |
[27:57] | how much you believe in me – you always have – | 你对我有多大的信心 你一直都很看好我 |
[28:01] | but New York isn’t my opportunity of a lifetime. | 但纽约不是我终生难遇的良机 |
[28:04] | Brian is. | 布莱恩才是 |
[28:44] | Feel the thump-a, thump-a? | 感觉到这脉动的节奏了吗 |
[28:48] | What’s the thump-a, thump-a? | 脉动节奏是什么 |
[28:50] | You know, it’s the gay | 就是无论什么情况 |
[28:53] | pulse that keeps on beating no matter what. | 都一直跳动着的同性恋脉搏 |
[28:58] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[28:59] | Yeah, so can I. | 是的 我也能 |
[29:19] | It can be disconcerting at first, being the object of desire, | 被人渴望 一开始会有些惶恐不安 |
[29:22] | but you’ll get used to it. | 不过习惯就好了 |
[29:25] | I did. | 我已经习惯了 |
[29:28] | How about a drink? | 要不要喝点什么 |
[29:29] | Oooh, Cosmo, please! | 来一杯大都会鸡尾酒 |
[29:31] | A girly drink? | 那么娘的饮料 |
[29:33] | Have something that puts hair on your chest. | 喝点能让你长出胸毛的猛男饮料吧 |
[29:35] | Why? I’ll just have to shave it. | 为什么 我还得刮掉 |
[29:57] | It’s Romeo and Juliet. | 是罗密欧和朱丽叶啊 |
[30:01] | Who gets to be Romeo and who gets to be Juliet? | 谁是罗密欧 谁是朱丽叶呢 |
[30:03] | You can take turns being Juliet. | 你们可以轮流当朱丽叶 |
[30:05] | – Are you here alone? – I’m with my Drewsie. | -你一个人来的吗 -跟我家德鲁一起来的 |
[30:08] | His team won today, thanks to his divine touchdown. | 因为他有如神助的触地得分 他们队今天赢了 |
[30:12] | I love how you’ve adapted your inimitable style | 我喜欢你将自己独一无二的风格变成了 |
[30:14] | to the manly game of football. | 橄榄球比赛那么爷们儿的风格 |
[30:16] | So, you’re here celebrating? | 你们是来庆祝的吗 |
[30:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:18] | It’s his first time in a gay club, | 这是他第一次来同性恋酒吧 |
[30:20] | so he’s feeling a little intimidated, the poor baby. | 他觉得有点害怕 可怜的宝贝 |
[30:26] | Know what? I’d better go save my lost lamb from the wolves. | 我还是去从狼口里把我迷失的小羔羊救出来吧 |
[30:29] | – Ta! – Ta! | -回见 -回见 |
[30:33] | Em’s great, isn’t he? | 小艾人很好 对吧 |
[30:35] | He’s quite a character. | 他很有个性 |
[30:37] | Yes, his flame burns bright, but don’t let that fool you. | 是啊 他明艳耀人 但是别让假象骗了你 |
[30:41] | If it weren’t for him… | 如果不是因为他… |
[30:46] | I wouldn’t be here with you tonight. | 我今晚就不能跟你在一起了 |
[30:48] | I’d like to get to know him. | 我想多了解他 |
[30:49] | I’d like you to know all my friends. | 我想让你认识我所有的朋友 |
[30:51] | Michael, Ben…even Brian. | 迈克 本 甚至布莱恩 |
[30:55] | Oh, and you will. They’ll all be at my birthday bash. | 你会的 他们都会来参加我的生日派对 |
[30:57] | Your birthday bash! | 你的生日派对 |
[30:59] | I have to think of something totally amazing to get you. | 我得想一个好点子吸引你 |
[31:02] | You already have. | 你已经吸引到我了 |
[31:54] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what you’ve asked. | 你们提出的那事 我考虑了很多 |
[31:59] | In fact, I haven’t thought about anything else. | 实际上 我完全没心思去想别的 |
[32:02] | And so far I’ve come up with about a thousand good reasons | 目前为止 我想出了一千个合理的理由 |
[32:06] | why moving to Canada is a lousy idea. | 证明搬去加拿大是个糟糕的决定 |
[32:10] | I’d be away from my daughter, | 我将不得不我和我女儿分离 |
[32:12] | she’d be raised in another country, | 她会在另一个国家长大 |
[32:14] | we wouldn’t be in each other’s lives, so, | 我们将无法融入彼此的生活里 |
[32:18] | all things being equal, | 其他条件不变的话 |
[32:21] | there’s just no way I can go along with it. | 我是没有办法接受这件事的 |
[32:26] | We figured as much. | 我们猜到了 |
[32:29] | However… | 不过 |
[32:34] | All things aren’t equal. | 其他条件并非没有变 |
[32:37] | At least, not here. Not for us. | 至少 在这里 对我们来说都变了 |
[32:42] | And despite my personal objections… | 虽然我个人不同意 |
[32:46] | f you wanna live in a place | 但如果你们想生活在一个 |
[32:47] | where Gus and jr will be safe… | 盖斯和J.R能安全成长的地方 |
[32:50] | where they accept and respect gay people, | 一个接受并尊重同性恋的地方 |
[32:53] | where they’ll have the same rights as everybody else… | 一个他们将和其他人享有同等权利的地方 |
[33:02] | Then I give you my blessing. | 那我祝福你们 |
[33:07] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你 迈克 |
[33:09] | Yes, Michael. | 太好了 迈克 |
[33:12] | Thank you for your blessing. | 谢谢你的祝福 |
[33:18] | If you wanna leave, I have no problem. | 如果你们想要离开 我没有意见 |
[33:24] | You have my blessing too. | 我也祝福你们 |
[33:29] | But Gus stays here. | 但是盖斯得留下来 |
[33:32] | – What? – Gus stays here. | -什么 -盖斯必须留下来 |
[33:39] | – But we assumed… – That I’d give you my consent. | -但是我们以为… -我会同意 |
[33:43] | That I’d say, “Sure, take my son. Flee the country.” | 我会说”没问题 带着我儿子 离开这个国家” |
[33:49] | That’s not the kind of lesson I want you teaching him. | 我不希望你们教给他这种人生态度 |
[33:52] | To run away from a bully. | 被欺负就逃跑 |
[33:54] | Or to be afraid to stand up and fight. | 或者害怕站起来反击 |
[33:58] | I have never run away from a bully. | 我被欺负的时候从没逃跑过 |
[34:02] | And I have fought for gay rights | 而且我为同性恋权利付出的抗争 |
[34:04] | more than you have or ever will. | 比你过去和将来都要多 |
[34:07] | But we have an infant and a little boy depending on us | 但是我们还有婴儿和小男孩要抚养 |
[34:10] | and their lives come first, | 他们的人生是最重要的 |
[34:11] | so don’t you dare accuse | 所以 你少来指责我 |
[34:13] | me of teaching your son the wrong lessons | 教给你儿子错误的人生态度 |
[34:14] | when you haven’t taught him a goddamn thing! | 你却什么都没教过他 |
[34:16] | Mel, please. | 茉儿 别说了 |
[34:17] | Don’t tell me ‘please’. | 别给我来这一套 |
[34:20] | The…the winner four years in a row | 这位连续四年 |
[34:22] | of the disinterested dad award | 夺得「冷漠爸爸奖」的人 |
[34:23] | suddenly decides he cares about his son so we can’t leave. | 突然间决定关心他儿子 不让我们走了 |
[34:27] | We asked for their blessing, | 我们请求他们的祝福 |
[34:30] | and he has a right not to give it. | 他也有权利不给 |
[34:41] | Well, how’s my favourite stud muffin, | 我最爱的种马小可爱还好吗 |
[34:43] | except for Carl Horvath, of course? | 当然 除卡尔·霍瓦特以外 |
[34:46] | Yeah, hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[34:50] | Emmett. | 艾美特 |
[34:56] | He’s not here right now. | 他现在不在 |
[34:59] | When will he be back? | 他什么时候回来吗 |
[35:05] | What the fuck’s that supposed to be? | 你这他妈的是什么意思 |
[35:07] | Busy! | 忙 |
[35:09] | Busy. | 忙 |
[35:11] | He’s busy. Yeah, very busy. | 他在忙 是的 很忙 |
[35:15] | He’ll…call…you. | 他会给你回电的 |
[35:20] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[35:27] | Well, I’m sorry to put you through that, Deb, | 抱歉让你为难了 黛比 |
[35:28] | but I have no intention of speaking to Mr. Boyd | 但是我现在不想跟博伊德先生说话 |
[35:30] | after that disgusting display. | 在看到那糟心的一幕之后 |
[35:32] | Well, then, dump these for me, will you? | 那你帮我扔了这些 行吗 |
[35:39] | And after I stuck by him. | 我那么支持他 他这样对我 |
[35:42] | For Christ’s sakes. Would you give the guy a break? | 老天啊 你就饶了那家伙吧 |
[35:45] | He’s 17! | 他才17岁 |
[35:46] | I’ll admit he looks amazing, but actually he’s 33. | 我承认他看起来年轻帅气 但是他已经33了 |
[35:49] | Yeah, if you’re counting chronologically, | 没错 从年纪上看确实如此 |
[35:51] | but emotionally he’s practically a baby. | 但是从感情上来说 他基本上是个孩子 |
[35:54] | He’s a kid in a candy store. | 他就像一个进了糖果店的孩子 |
[35:56] | He just wants to lick every peppermint stick | 他想把能得到的每根薄荷棒棒糖 |
[35:57] | he can get his hands on. | 都舔个遍 |
[36:00] | Eventually he’ll grow up, | 到最后他会成熟起来 |
[36:01] | but first he has to relive his adolescence. | 但是首先他要经历他的青春期 |
[36:05] | So what am I supposed to do in the meantime? Twiddle my thumbs? | 那我这时候应该怎么办 捏手指玩吗 |
[36:08] | Well, whatever you like. | 你想干什么就干什么 |
[36:10] | But forgive him his youth. | 但你必须原谅他的年少轻狂 |
[36:12] | Remember, you were once a gay young thing yourself. | 要记住 你自己也经历过年轻饥渴的同志时光 |
[36:25] | – Mel? – I’m sorry I woke you. | -茉儿 -不好意思吵醒你了 |
[36:28] | No, you didn’t. I couldn’t sleep either. | 没有 不是你 我自己也睡不着 |
[36:32] | You want some tea and honey? | 要来点蜂蜜茶吗 |
[36:33] | Oh, make mine arsenic. | 好啊 给我的加点砒霜 |
[36:35] | It’s not worth killing yourself over. | 不值得为这种事自尽 |
[36:37] | Not for me! For him. | 不是给我喝 是给他喝 |
[36:39] | Gus is his son too. | 盖斯也是他的儿子 |
[36:42] | What’s this? | 你拿的什么 |
[36:43] | Oh, it’s a letter my grandfather wrote me | 这是我刚进法学院的时候 |
[36:45] | when I got into law school. | 我爷爷写给我的信 |
[36:51] | “My dearest Ruchel” – that’s Yiddish for Rachel. | “我亲爱的蕾切尔” 那是犹太语的名字 |
[36:56] | He liked my middle name. | 他很喜欢我的中间名 |
[36:59] | “You have no idea how proud I am | “你不知道我一想到 |
[37:02] | to think that one day my granddaughter | 将来有一天我孙女会成为最高法院的 |
[37:04] | will be the first Jewish woman Supreme Court justice.” | 第一位犹太女法官 有多骄傲” |
[37:09] | Zayde always dreamed a bit. | 爷爷总是想得很美好 |
[37:12] | “I hope you know how lucky you are | “我希望你能意识到 |
[37:14] | to live in a country where | 生活在这样一个国家是何其幸运 |
[37:15] | everyone has the same right to live his life | 在这里 人人都有好好生活的权利 |
[37:18] | free of intolerance and oppression. | 免受歧视和压迫 |
[37:22] | That’s why I came here so many years ago. | 这也是我多年前来到这里的原因 |
[37:27] | Be grateful you’re an American.” | 你是个美国人 要心怀感激” |
[37:33] | I wonder what he’d say if he knew what was going on now. | 不知道他若是知道现在的情况 会说些什么 |
[37:38] | HPS安全系统 全方位保护您的住宅 | |
[37:39] | The HPS Sentinel system will not only give you peace of mind, | HPS安保系统不仅能让你安心 |
[37:42] | It will also lower your home-owner’s insurance | 还可以降低屋主保险金 |
[37:44] | and improve the value of your house. | 提升房屋价值 |
[37:46] | What are you looking at that for? | 你看这个干什么 |
[37:47] | Well, I just thought it’d be worth considering. | 我觉得可以考虑一下安装这个 |
[37:49] | You know, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[37:51] | Oh, you’ve got me to protect you. | 没事 有我来保护你 |
[37:55] | Oh, whoa, Mr Kent, you really are Superman. | 肯特先生 你可真是个性感超人 |
[38:00] | Later! | 回见 |
[38:01] | Whoa, whoa, pal. No breakfast? | 等等 小子 不吃早饭吗 |
[38:03] | – Can’t. Late. – You’re working the morning shift? | -不了 迟了 -你上早班吗 |
[38:06] | Nope. | 不是 |
[38:07] | If your grandmother-general’s not gonna court marshal you, | 既然你的将军奶奶不会把你送上军事法庭 |
[38:09] | – what’s the rush? – School. | -你着什么急 -上学 |
[38:12] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[38:14] | Dude, if one expects to achieve greatness, | 老兄 一个人若想取得成就 |
[38:16] | it won’t be by cleaning the crapper at the Liberty Diner. | 光靠在自由餐厅扫厕所可不行 |
[38:19] | A profound observation. | 结论很深刻啊 |
[38:20] | I admire your ambition, but you’ve missed a lot of classes. | 我欣赏你的理想 但是你落下了很多课 |
[38:24] | Then you’d better start boning up. | 那你最好开始突击备课 |
[38:27] | Since you’ll be helping me. | 因为你要帮我补课了 |
[38:35] | Don’t let the kids at school get to you. | 不要让学校的那些孩子影响你 |
[38:38] | If a pussy like Drew Boyd can deal with it, so can I. | 如果像德鲁·博伊德那样的怂包都能行 我也行 |
[38:42] | Smart-ass! | 小机灵蛋 |
[38:56] | When did he learn to throw like that? | 他什么时候学会这样扔球的 |
[38:58] | About six months ago. | 大概六个月了吧 |
[39:04] | I must’ve been working. | 我那会儿肯定在忙着工作 |
[39:07] | Or something. | 或者”干”别的 |
[39:09] | Well, all that’s about to change. | 不过这些马上就要改变了 |
[39:14] | No more Babylon. No more late nights. | 不会再有巴比伦 不会再夜夜笙歌 |
[39:19] | Just the quiet life of a happily married man. | 只有一个婚姻幸福的男人 过着平静的生活 |
[39:25] | Doesn’t sound like the “I don’t care what those | 这可不像之前「我才不在乎那些 |
[39:28] | self-loathing hypocritical fags think, | 自我厌弃的伪君子基佬怎么想 |
[39:31] | It’s my life and I’ll fuck whoever I want” | 这是我的生活 我想操谁操谁」的那个 |
[39:34] | Brian Kinney I know and love. | 我认识并爱着的布莱恩·肯尼 |
[39:41] | It’s kind of like taming a horse. | 像是驯服了一匹野马 |
[39:45] | Well, let’s hope I don’t end up like Trigger. | 希望我最后不要落得跟名马「扳机」一样的下场 |
[39:49] | Oh, did you see this? | 你看过这个吗 |
[39:52] | Justin’s probably too modest to show you. | 贾斯汀可能太谦虚了 不好意思给你看 |
[40:00] | That’s pretty impressive. | 简直令人惊叹 |
[40:04] | He says the house you bought is pretty impressive too. | 他说你买的房子 也令人惊叹 |
[40:10] | A swimming pool, stables… | 有游泳池 马厩 |
[40:14] | He’s gonna have a fucking fabulous time | 到时他去他爸家探望时 |
[40:15] | when he comes to visit his old man. | 肯定会玩得很开心 |
[40:18] | He could still have a fabulous time | 他暑假回来看他爸的时候 |
[40:20] | when he visits his old man during the summer. | 也可以玩得很开心啊 |
[40:27] | Your keeping us here | 你把我们留在这里 |
[40:31] | isn’t gonna make up for lost opportunities. | 并不能弥补失去的机会 |
[40:39] | I want another chance. | 我想重新拥有一次机会 |
[40:42] | I want him to know who I am. | 我想让他知道我是个什么样的人 |
[40:45] | He will. | 他会的 |
[40:52] | I don’t want him to forget me. | 我不想让他忘记我 |
[40:53] | He won’t. We’ll make sure of that. | 他不会的 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[41:02] | He’s not the only one I’m gonna be losing. | 他不是我会失去的唯一一个人 |
[41:08] | I don’t want you to go, Wendy. | 我也舍不得你走 温迪 |
[41:11] | I have to, Peter. | 我没有办法 彼得 |
[41:23] | Indian food fit for a rajah. | 给我的王呈上印度美味 |
[41:26] | That was quick. | 好快啊 |
[41:28] | Well, there’s the new take-out place – Curry in a Hurry. | 新开了一家叫「速度咖喱」的外卖店 |
[41:32] | Your order’s ready quicker than you can say ‘chicken vindaloo’. | 你刚点好单 他们就准备好食物了 |
[41:37] | – What you looking at? – Nothing. | -你在看什么 -没什么 |
[41:40] | Come on, let me see. | 让我看看嘛 |
[41:43] | Let me see. Let… | 我要看 我要… |
[41:51] | Come on, get down…and open. | 好啦 坐下 打开 |
[41:55] | Mount Flame… | 燃情雪山 |
[41:56] | I’m taking you for your birthday. | 我要带你去这里过生日 |
[42:00] | It’s gay ski week. | 同志滑雪周 |
[42:02] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不需要这样的 |
[42:04] | I want you to have the best birthday ever. | 我想给你过一个最棒的生日 |
[42:08] | You make it my best birthday. | 有你在就是我最棒的生日 |
[42:14] | Well, think of how much fun it’ll be, shooshing down the slopes. | 想想到时候在雪坡上速滑会多好玩 |
[42:17] | Even though I don’t ski. | 虽然我不滑雪 |
[42:19] | Sipping hot toddies. | 轻啜热棕榈酒 |
[42:21] | Even though I don’t drink. | 虽然我不喝酒 |
[42:23] | Cuddling in front of the fire after we’ve made love. | 做爱之后 在壁火前相拥而卧 |
[42:27] | That is something I do. | 这个可以有 |
[42:35] | When do we go? | 我们什么时候去 |
[42:36] | A week from Friday. | 下周五 |
[42:38] | – A week from…oh, we can’t! – Why not? | -下周五 不行 -为什么不行 |
[42:41] | Well, that’s the night of my birthday dinner, remember? | 下周五是我的生日晚宴 记得吗 |
[42:43] | I didn’t forget. I called the restaurant. | 我没忘 我给餐厅打了电话 |
[42:48] | You can cancel it if you want. | 你想取消的话可以取消 |
[42:51] | You can even get your deposit back. | 你还能拿回定金 |
[42:53] | Just ask for Rob. | 找罗伯就好 |
[42:57] | I know, but I invited all my friends… | 我知道 但是我已经邀请了我的朋友们 |
[43:00] | Ted, you can see your friends any time. | 泰德 你随便什么时候见朋友都可以 |
[43:02] | This will be a chance for us to be alone together. | 而这是我们单独相处的机会 |
[43:04] | – I thought you’d like that. – I would. | -我以为你会喜欢的 -我是喜欢 |
[43:07] | So, what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[43:15] | You’re right, there isn’t any. | 你说得对 没什么问题 |
[43:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[43:19] | This is going to be the most romantic weekend you have ever had. | 这将会是你度过的最浪漫的周末 |
[43:25] | Just you and me in our own little world. | 只有你我 在我们的小天地里 |
[43:45] | I’m glad you finally called. | 很高兴你终于回我电话了 |
[43:47] | Well, I was upset. | 我之前很生气 |
[43:50] | I needed some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[43:53] | I want you to know, | 我希望你知道 |
[43:54] | that guy at popperz came onto me. | 是夜店的那个男人主动勾搭我的 |
[43:56] | You didn’t exactly resist. | 可你也没拒绝啊 |
[43:59] | Although I have to admit, he had a certain trashy appeal. | 不过我得承认 他确实长了张渣男帅脸 |
[44:06] | Vodka rocks. | 伏特加加冰 |
[44:07] | You’d better make his a Shirley Temple. He’s underage. | 你还是给他来杯秀兰邓波酒吧 他还不到年龄 |
[44:12] | Under what age? | 不到什么年龄 |
[44:15] | The age where you’ve been there, done that. | 不到你来这里 干这个 |
[44:18] | And that and that. | 那个 以及那个的年龄 |
[44:23] | As Deb once said to me, Em, | 就像黛比之前跟我说的 小艾 |
[44:24] | you have been on more wieners than French’s mustard. | 你比芥末酱上过的”香肠”都多 |
[44:29] | But you…you’ve just been born. | 但你不一样 你才刚出生 |
[44:34] | You’re not ready for boyfriendhood. | 你还没有准备好找一个稳定的男友 |
[44:38] | You’ve got a whole world in front of you. | 你面前有大好的花花世界 |
[44:41] | I don’t want to block the view. | 我不想挡住你的视线 |
[44:52] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:54] | Don’t be. | 不用道歉 |
[44:55] | As a presiding geezer, | 作为你的前辈 |
[44:56] | let me say that this is your time | 我要告诉你这是你 |
[44:58] | to experience everything and everyone. | 体验一切 体验各色人等的机会 |
[45:03] | To enjoy yourself. | 好好享受吧 |
[45:05] | Safely. | 注意安全 |
[45:09] | One Shirley Temple. | 你要的秀兰邓波酒 |
[45:14] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[45:18] | Someday we’ll get together and have a real drink. | 总有一天我们会重新在一起 喝杯真正的酒 |
[45:24] | When will that be? | 那是什么时候 |
[45:29] | Call me on your 21st birthday. | 等你真正成熟起来的时候 |
[46:07] | You know, your idea of registering at Prada was genius, | 在普拉达专卖店登记这个点子挺不错的 |
[46:10] | but don’t you think Pottery Barn | 不过你不觉得选择陶瓷谷仓家具店 |
[46:13] | would be a little bit more useful? | 会更实用一点吗 |
[46:16] | Shoes, serving bowls, | 鞋 碗 |
[46:18] | shoes, blender… no, I don’t think so. | 鞋 搅拌机 不 我看还是免了吧 |
[46:26] | Mr Taylor’s large-scale canvas | 泰勒先生的大画布 |
[46:28] | combines the high-energy impulsiveness | 融合了强烈的波洛克的… |
[46:31] | my, that’s a mouthful | 天 这有点拗口啊 |
[46:32] | Of Pollock, plus the analytical painterliness – | 冲动风格 以及约翰斯审慎的 |
[46:37] | He likes big words…of Johns. | 绘画性 他好喜欢用这种大词 |
[46:41] | But what makes his talent unique is a quality | 但让他的才华如此出众的 |
[46:43] | that hasn’t been seen in a long time. | 是一种长久以来未见到的特质 |
[46:48] | Sex appeal. | 性吸引力 |
[46:52] | New York is waiting to be conquered. | 纽约在等待被他征服 |
[46:55] | That’s some review, Mr Taylor. | 这评价很高啊 泰勒先生 |
[46:57] | I don’t even know why Lindsay showed you that. | 我都不知道琳赛为什么要给你看这个 |
[46:59] | Because you didn’t. | 因为你没有给我看 |
[47:02] | Just because some art scene fairy | 就因为某个搞艺术的基佬 |
[47:04] | who probably admired my ass a lot more than my work | 可能喜欢我的翘臀胜过我的作品 |
[47:06] | decides to write a fawning review, | 决定写篇奉承讨好的评论文章 |
[47:08] | doesn’t mean I should pack my bags | 并不意味着我就应该收拾行李 |
[47:09] | and grab the next Greyhound. | 坐上灰狗巴士去纽约 |
[47:11] | He could’ve admired your ass | 他本来也可以只喜欢你的俏臀 |
[47:13] | without writing a fawning review. | 不写这篇奉承讨好的评论的 |
[47:16] | And you have never been on a Greyhound in your life. | 再说你这辈子从没坐过灰狗巴士 |
[47:19] | No, but I have been to Hollywood. | 是没有 但是我去过好莱坞 |
[47:22] | They gushed too, remember? | 他们也曾对我大加赞赏 记得吗 |
[47:24] | Made a bunch of bullshit promises. | 做了一堆狗屁承诺 |
[47:26] | What makes you think New York could be any different? | 你凭什么觉得纽约就不一样 |
[47:33] | The only one who never broke a promise was you. | 唯一遵守诺言的人只有你 |