Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

异星灾变(Raised by Wolves)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 异星灾变(Raised by Wolves)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[01:27] You’ve tested me. 你已经考验过我了
[01:31] You know that I am not wicked, 你知道我不是邪恶的
[01:36] that I… 我…
[01:38] am your one true servant. 是你唯一虔诚的奴仆
[01:43] You chose me. 你选中了我
[01:45] Vindicate your king! 拥护你们的王
[01:47] Show me the way! 为我指引方向
[02:15] Thank you, Sol. 谢谢您 太阳神索尔
[02:25] I’m coming, Paul. 我来了 保罗
[02:26] Your king is coming. 你们的王来了
[02:30] Your king is coming. 你们的王来了
[02:54] Mother. 母亲
[03:06] We’re getting close. 快要到了
[03:07] Should have a visual soon. 很快就会有图像显示了
[03:08] Looks like a bad place to have a baby. 看上去不是个适合生孩子的地方
[03:11] Do we have to go there? 我们非要去那里吗
[03:13] Don’t worry. 别担心
[03:14] We won’t be here for long. 我们不会在这里待很久的
[03:16] As soon as the delivery is complete, 等完成生产
[03:18] we can start for the tropical zone. 我们就启程去热带区
[03:25] What is it? 怎么了
[03:27] Picking up some movement. 探查到了一些活动
[03:29] What kind of movement? 什么样的活动
[03:31] Creatures. 怪物
[03:36] Look at that. It’s infested. 看啊 到处都是
[03:40] We can’t land here. 我们不能在这里降落
[03:42] I concur. 我同意
[03:43] It’s gonna be alright. 不会有事的
[03:45] It is Sol’s baby. 这是太阳神索尔的孩子
[03:47] We’re on a holy mission. Nothing can hurt us. 我们在执行神圣的任务 没什么能伤害到我们
[03:50] He’s right. 他说得对
[03:51] But I do think we should land somewhere else, Pops. 但我还是觉得我们应该换个地方降落 老爹
[03:54] The baby is moving. 孩子刚刚动了一下
[03:56] Wait. 等等
[04:02] Looks like they’re scared of the lander. 看上去它们很害怕着陆舱
[04:08] Land near the pit. 降落在坑洞附近
[04:09] It’ll keep us from freezing. 在那里我们不至于冻死
[04:11] Prepare for landing. 准备降落
[04:51] Alright, you can come out. 好了 你们可以出来了
[05:32] Are you sure this is the place? 你确定是这地方吗
[05:35] Yes. 是的
[05:40] This is the place. 就是这里
[05:45] I don’t want to set up too close to the edge. 我不想在太靠近坑洞边缘的地方扎营
[05:47] Grab your stuff. We’re moving. 拿上东西 我们继续往前走
[05:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:02] Stay close. 跟紧点
[06:35] This will do. 这里可以凑合
[06:47] It’s not going to hurt you, is it? 不会伤害到你的吧
[06:49] The birth, I mean. 我是说 生孩子的过程
[06:51] I’ll be fine. 我不会有事的
[06:58] You don’t have to worry about those creatures coming back. 你不用担心那些怪物会回来
[07:02] I’ve gotten quite good with my sling. 我的投石技术现在相当不错了
[07:03] You have to let me show you. 你一定要让我表演给你看看
[07:05] I throw a rock with great velocity, as Father says. 父亲说我投出的石头速度很快
[07:08] Soon. 真想快点看到
[07:10] But I must spend this time recharging. 但现在我需要充电了
[07:15] Okay. 好的
[07:18] Is it going to have powers like yours? 孩子也会跟你一样有异能吗
[07:24] Do you think it will be able to fly? 你觉得它会飞吗
[07:27] It’s possible, yes. 有可能吧
[07:33] Can you give us a second? 让我俩单独待一会好吗
[07:35] Want to run some tests on the baby. 我想给宝宝做一些检查
[07:39] Sure. 当然
[07:46] Campion isn’t happy. 坎皮恩不太高兴
[07:49] He’s probably feeling insecure. 他可能觉得没有安全感
[07:51] It’s pretty common when a new baby comes into the picture. 这种情况在家里要有新宝宝时很常见
[07:54] The other kid gets jealous of all the attention. 原来的孩子会嫉妒新生儿夺走了所有关注
[07:57] He’ll get over it. 他会慢慢克服的
[07:59] And Father? 那父亲呢
[08:03] Uh, well, I don’t know about androids, 我不了解仿生人
[08:06] but humans get, uh, jealous sometimes, 但人类有时候会嫉妒
[08:08] and it can cloud their better judgment. 这可能会蒙蔽他们的理性
[08:11] Jealous? 嫉妒
[08:13] Of my baby? 嫉妒我的孩子吗
[08:15] No, jealous he didn’t help make it. 不 嫉妒不是自己帮忙怀上的
[08:20] I just want to test your amniotic fluid. 我要检查一下你的羊水
[08:22] It should help us determine how close you are. 应该能帮我们确定你还有多久会临盆
[08:28] You’re warm. 你体温很高
[08:29] Yes. 是的
[08:31] My internal temperature has risen considerably in the last 24 hours. 我的内部温度在过去24个小时上升了不少
[08:41] It’s still gestating. 还在妊娠期
[08:43] It’s getting close, though. 不过已经很接近临盆了
[08:48] Holy shit. 我的天
[08:49] Cellular growth is off the charts. 细胞生长速度惊人
[08:51] This is gonna be one badass baby. 这孩子肯定了不得
[08:54] I want to do a test every couple of hours, okay? 我想每隔几小时就检查一下 好吗
[08:59] I think Paul is right. 我觉得保罗是对的
[09:01] Mother’s pregnancy — 母亲的怀孕…
[09:02] it has to be divine. 一定是神谕
[09:04] It’s all true. 都是真的
[09:05] I saw a temple with pentagonal sides, 我看到了一个五角形的庙
[09:08] just like in the prophecy. 就像预言里说的那样
[09:09] – Are you serious? – Yeah. -你说真的吗 -真的
[09:12] I should have died when that guy forced my arm into the hole, 之前那家伙把我的胳膊放进那洞里时我本来会死的
[09:15] but I didn’t because Sol saved me. 但我没死 因为太阳神索尔救了我
[09:16] You’re full of shit. 你满口胡言
[09:17] No, it was a miracle. 不 那是奇迹
[09:19] You see? 看到没
[09:21] Sol saved us, too. 太阳神索尔也救了我们
[09:24] Check it out. 你看
[09:26] It’s Romulus’ tooth. 这是罗慕路斯的牙齿
[09:29] It survived the crash. 飞船坠毁都没能毁了它
[09:31] We saved ourselves, Holly. 是我们救了自己 霍莉
[09:34] It wasn’t that stupid tooth. 不是那颗破牙齿
[09:36] Do you really think Mother’s baby is divine? 你真觉得母亲的孩子是神谕吗
[09:39] Yeah. 是的
[09:40] Yeah, I do. 我真这么觉得
[09:41] Sol probably wants us to bear witness to its birth 太阳神索尔可能是想让我们见证它的降生
[09:45] so we can write about it in the new scriptures. 好让我们日后能写入新的经文
[09:46] You guys have lost your damn minds. 你们都他妈疯了
[09:48] No, he’s right. 不 他是对的
[09:53] Maybe Mother took us from the ark for a reason. 也许母亲把我们带离方舟是有原因的
[09:57] Maybe Sol has been working through her all along. 也许太阳神索尔一直在指引她
[10:05] Go on. 去吧
[10:06] Stretch your legs. 活动活动腿脚
[10:08] Do some pooping. 拉点便便
[10:27] Hey, where’d you — where’d you go? 你…你跑哪去了
[10:30] Mouse? 小老鼠
[10:35] Hey, get out of there. 快出来
[10:42] Come on, get out of there. 来啊 快出来
[11:53] Mom? 妈妈
[12:19] You’re mad at me, aren’t you? 你生我的气了 对吗
[12:23] For hitting you with the sling. 因为我用投石器打了你
[12:27] Quite the opposite. 恰恰相反
[12:30] I was worried that your outsized sense of empathy 我之前还担心你过度的同理心
[12:32] would be detrimental to your ability to survive. 会损害你的生存能力
[12:38] But look at you. 但看看现在的你
[12:41] You’ve become something of a warrior, haven’t you? 你已经成长为一位战士了 不是吗
[12:50] So have you, Father. 你也是 父亲
[12:55] Come to dinner. 来吃饭吧
[13:01] Go on. 去吧
[13:02] There’s one here. 这里有一个
[13:04] I’ve got it. 我来挖吧
[13:11] Come to dinner, father. 来吃饭吧 父亲
[13:13] I need to ensure that we have enough bio-fuel 我必须确保我们有足够的生物燃料
[13:15] for the next leg of our journey. 支撑我们下一段旅途
[13:19] Are you jealous of me? 你是不是嫉妒我
[13:24] I would like to know more. 我想知道更多
[13:26] About what? 关于什么
[13:28] Exactly how this pregnancy came to be. 你到底是怎么怀上的
[13:33] I was reticent to ask at first, 起初我不愿问
[13:34] as I found the subject… 因为我发现这个话题
[13:37] oddly disturbing. 异常地令人不安
[13:40] I even tried deleting the thoughts 我甚至曾试图删除
[13:42] eliciting from my working memory, 我内存储器中的这些想法
[13:43] but for reasons I can’t comprehend, 但出于一些我无法理解的原因
[13:47] the…thoughts keep returning. 这些想法总会卷土重来
[13:55] Alright, then, I will tell you. 好吧 那我告诉你
[13:59] Very well. 很好
[14:01] I think I mentioned I found a functioning hibernation pod 我应该提到过我找到了一个可运行的休眠舱
[14:04] amongst the ark debris in the forest. 就在树林里那堆方舟残骸中
[14:06] Yes. You accused me of following you there. 是的 你之前还指责我跟踪你去那里
[14:08] Yes. 是的
[14:10] I was mistaken. 我弄错了
[14:13] I was direct-interfacing, 我与系统直接相连
[14:15] using it to inhabit my own memory files. 利用它来进入我的记忆文件
[14:21] You should have told me what you were doing. 你早该告诉我你在这么做
[14:24] I would have liked to have done the same. 我也会想这么做的
[14:27] I do enjoy reviewing the memories we’ve both recorded together. 我很喜欢回顾我们一起记录的记忆
[14:31] Yes. 是的
[14:35] I found some very old ones regarding our creator. 我找到一些很久以前的记忆 和我们创造者有关
[14:40] Our creator? 我们的创造者
[14:42] But we have no memory archive of that time. 但我们没有那段时间的记忆存档
[14:46] He didn’t archive them for you, Father. 他没给你存档 父亲
[14:49] Only for me. 只给我存了
[14:51] And when I accessed them, 当我访问这些存档文件时
[14:53] I triggered something, 我触发了某种
[14:55] some kind of hidden program that allowed me to… 隐藏程序 让我可以在当下
[14:59] interact with our creator… 与我们的创造者…
[15:02] in the now. 交流
[15:04] What sort of interaction? 哪种交流
[15:07] We communed in a virtual space. 我们在一个虚拟空间里交谈
[15:11] And while we did, 我们谈话时
[15:11] information was downloaded into my drives. 信息被下载到我的驱动器里
[15:16] Instructions for how to build a new kind of being. 指示我如何创造一种新生命
[15:23] It was as if my sensors began to multiply, 我的传感器似乎仿佛开始倍增
[15:25] and my programming seemed almost infinite. 我的程序似乎几近无限
[15:29] You mated. 你们交配了
[15:33] Yes. 是的
[15:37] Yes, Father. 是的 父亲
[15:37] It was extraordinarily pleasant. 那令人异常愉悦
[15:40] I wish you could have… 我真希望你当时可以…
[15:47] What’s wrong, Father? 怎么了 父亲
[15:49] I haven’t even told you the upsetting part yet. 我还没告诉你令人烦心的部分
[15:51] I disagree, Mother. 我不同意你说的 母亲
[15:53] The idea of you mating with someone 想到你和某人交配
[15:55] makes me feel oddly displaced. 就让我莫名感到自己被取代了
[15:59] I see. 我明白了
[16:03] Well, what are you waiting for? 你还在等什么
[16:07] If there is indeed something more upsetting 如果你真有比这更令人烦心的事
[16:09] that you need to share, 想告诉我
[16:09] please do so now. 现在就说吧
[16:12] It is regarding our mission. 是和我们的任务有关
[16:17] It is something that I’ve had a great deal of trouble processing. 这件事我自己也纠结了很长时间
[16:21] Our creator told me 我们的创造者告诉我
[16:24] that Campion and the rest of Gen-1s were only practice. 坎皮恩和其他第一代孩子都只是练习
[16:31] I-I don’t understand. 我不明白
[16:32] The mission, Father. 那个任务 父亲
[16:34] He told me that raising them 他告诉我 养育他们
[16:37] was only to prepare us for this. 只是为了让我们为这个做好准备
[16:40] This child… 这个孩子
[16:42] growing inside me… 它正在我体内生长
[16:47] …is the mission. 它才是任务
[16:52] W-What I have come to realize, Mother, 母亲 我逐渐意识到
[16:54] is that our mission is for us to determine. 我们的任务是由自己决定的
[16:58] No one else. 而不是别人
[17:00] That is a childish thing to say. 这么说太幼稚了
[17:02] We taught them to believe in themselves, not a God! 我们教他们信任自己 而不是信仰神
[17:05] That terminology is not amusing, Father! 这个词不好笑 父亲
[17:07] Well, it seems my ability to amuse you has waned over the years. 这些年来 我逗你笑的能力似乎渐渐减退了
[17:10] Like your propensity for human melodrama, 就像你对人类闹剧的喜爱
[17:12] which has increased exponentially. 这些年急剧增长一样
[17:16] Well, I won’t let you down on that front, Mother, 在那方面我不会让你失望的 母亲
[17:18] as I do believe I’ve had enough. 因为我觉得自己受够了
[17:22] I see now that my well-being is of no concern to you. 我现在明白了 你压根不关心我的安好
[17:29] Perhaps it never was. 或许你从来也没关心过
[17:44] Where is he going, mother? 他要去哪里 母亲
[18:03] Father! Father! 父亲 父亲
[18:05] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[18:11] I’m afraid I’ve reached a point of intolerance with Mother, Campion. 恐怕我已经无法再忍受母亲了 坎皮恩
[18:15] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[18:19] You can’t leave! 你不能走
[18:22] Father! 父亲
[18:25] Father! 父亲
[18:54] Where’s the lander? 着陆舱在哪
[18:57] I need to find my kingdom. 我得找到我的王国
[19:01] Answer me. 回答我
[19:03] Or do you want to die? 还是说你想死
[19:05] Yeah, I do. 是的 我想
[19:08] Anything is better than this. 什么都比这强
[19:11] He never saved me. 祂根本没拯救我
[19:14] He just wanted me to suffer because I crossed you! 祂只想让我受苦 因为我惹你生气了
[19:18] You are his one true servant! 你是祂唯一虔诚的奴仆
[19:55] Will you look after Mouse for me? 你能替我照顾小老鼠吗
[19:58] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿
[19:59] I can’t tell you that. 我不能告诉你
[20:02] It’s a surprise for Mother’s baby. 是给母亲孩子的惊喜
[20:08] It’s alright. 没事的
[20:08] He’s not evil. Promise. 它不是邪恶的 我保证
[20:11] You and your surprises. 你总是喜欢准备惊喜
[20:25] One word out of you, 你敢说一个字
[20:27] and you’re going into the pit. 我就把你扔进坑洞里
[20:41] So, the equation as it stands is this. 情况是这样的
[20:47] I can’t take care of the children without being around Mother, 如果我不在母亲身边 就没法照顾孩子
[20:52] but being around Mother now causes me to feel angry, 但现在和母亲在一起让我生气
[20:55] which makes me incapable of taking care of the children. 而这也让我无法照顾孩子
[20:58] So…what is the answer? 那解决办法是什么呢
[21:32] Yes. 没错
[21:35] That is the only solution. 这是唯一的解决方法
[22:08] Why do you have Mouse? 为什么小老鼠在你这儿
[22:10] Where’s Paul? 保罗去哪了
[22:12] Paul asked me to watch it. 保罗让我照看它
[22:15] Do you know where he is? 你知道他去哪了吗
[22:18] Something about a surprise for Mother’s baby. 反正是要去给母亲的孩子准备一个惊喜
[22:23] He was right. 他说得没错
[22:25] About what? 什么
[22:26] It’s not evil. 它并不邪恶
[22:31] Glad to hear it. 那我就放心了
[22:32] Paul! 保罗
[22:36] Paul? 保罗
[22:38] Paul! Paul! 保罗 保罗
[22:43] Paul. 保罗
[22:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[22:46] – What were you doing? – Nothing. -你刚才在干什么 -没什么
[22:47] What were you doing in there? 你进去那里干什么
[22:49] Nothing. 没什么
[22:53] What’s in your bag? 你包里装的什么
[22:55] I know it’s not Mouse. Let me see. 我知道不是小老鼠 给我看看
[23:07] You pull this out of the lander? 你把这个从着陆舱上拿下来了
[23:12] You were gonna throw this in the pit. 你是想把这个扔进坑洞里
[23:14] You know we can’t fly without this. We’d be screwed. 你知道没了它我们就不能飞行 我们就完蛋了
[23:16] What the hell is the matter with you?! 你到底是怎么回事
[23:17] Going to the tropical zone is a bad idea. 去热带区是个坏主意
[23:20] It’s not safe for the baby. 宝宝待在那里不安全
[23:22] Really? What do you know what is safe for the baby? 是吗 你怎么知道宝宝怎样最安全
[23:24] We have to stay on this side of the planet. 我们必须待在星球的这一边
[23:27] Where is this coming from? 你为什么会这么想
[23:31] Who have you been talking to? 是谁告诉你的
[23:34] Sol told me. 太阳神索尔告诉我的
[23:38] What? 什么
[23:40] At first, I thought it was Mouse. 一开始 我还以为是小老鼠
[23:43] But it’s Sol. I can hear him. 但其实是太阳神索尔 我能听到祂说话
[23:51] You can hear him? 你能听到祂说话
[23:54] Not in my ears. 不是在我耳边说
[23:56] In my head. 而是我脑海里的声音
[24:00] And then he brought Mouse back to me 是祂把小老鼠带回来的
[24:01] to show me how much he loved me. 为了向我证明祂有多爱我
[24:04] He told me so. 祂是这么跟我说的
[24:09] Hey, what’s the matter? 怎么了
[24:11] Don’t cry. 别哭了
[24:12] No, you know what this is? 不 你知道这是怎么回事吗
[24:16] You overheard your father and I 你无意中听到我和你爸爸
[24:18] talking about the voice he was hearing, didn’t you? 谈论他听到的声音 是不是
[24:21] – That’s where this is coming from. – Yeah. -所以你觉得你也能听到 -是的
[24:22] Yeah. 是的
[24:23] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:26] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:29] You need to listen to me, alright? 你要听我的 知道吗
[24:35] There is no Sol. He doesn’t exist. 世界上没有太阳神索尔 祂根本不存在
[24:38] What? 什么
[24:39] You told me when I was little — 小时候你告诉过我…
[24:42] You told me he was real. 你告诉过我祂是真实存在的
[24:43] I know. I used to believe, too. I did. I… 我知道 我曾经也相信 我也相信过…
[24:47] I just don’t anymore. 我只是不再相信了
[24:50] Your father, he didn’t hear Sol’s voice. 你父亲 他听不到太阳神索尔的声音
[24:54] He — He went insane. Do you understand me? 他 他疯了 你明白吗
[24:56] He was sick inside. 他的精神有问题
[24:58] But you’re not like him. 但你和他不一样
[25:01] You’re nothing like him. 你和他完全不一样
[25:04] Your mind is strong, and you can do anything. 你的意志很强大 你可以做任何事
[25:07] But it is you, alright? 但这是你的功劳 明白吗
[25:09] It’s not Sol. 不是太阳神索尔的功劳
[25:10] It’s you. 是你
[25:12] – Sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没事
[26:39] What am I to do with this child? 我要如何对待这个孩子
[26:44] What is its purpose? 它的意义是什么
[26:47] Can’t you make me understand? 难道你就不能让我明白吗
[26:53] You’ve done improbable, perhaps impossible, things before. 你曾经实现过非凡的 甚至不可能的事
[27:01] Why not now? 为何现在不能呢
[27:29] Mother! 母亲
[27:36] Don’t worry, Father. 别担心 父亲
[27:37] He’s dead. 他已经死了
[27:52] Perhaps the creatures are evolving, 或许那些怪物开始进化了
[27:55] like the humans did on Earth. 就像地球上的人类一步步进化那样
[27:57] But then why haven’t we found more like this one? 那我们为何从未遇到过其他像这样的怪物呢
[28:00] And why did it try to kill me? 它又为何试图杀死我呢
[28:04] What is it? 那是什么
[28:06] It’s a Neanderthal skull. 是尼安德特人的头颅
[28:09] Extinct human variant. 已经灭绝的人种
[28:12] Displaced by Homo sapiens on Earth at least 40,000 years ago. 在至少四万年前被地球上的智人取代
[28:17] Maybe the Mithraic brought it with them. 或许是密特拉教徒带过来的
[28:20] One of their relics. 是他们保存的古藏品
[28:30] It’s not from Earth. 这不是地球上的
[28:33] Carbon composition is definitely local. 碳成分绝对是本地的
[28:35] But if humans existed here, 但如果这地方存在过人类
[28:37] where have they all gone? 那他们都去哪儿了呢
[28:43] They’re not evolving. 它们不是进化了
[28:44] They’re devolving. 而是退化了
[28:52] This planet has a history, mother. 这颗星球是有历史的 母亲
[28:56] A history I fear we are dangerously ignorant of. 是我们完全不知的历史 恐怕这对我们很危险
[29:02] You should have this baby somewhere else, 你应该另选一个地方生下这个孩子
[29:04] somewhere of your own choosing. 一个你自己选择的地方
[29:06] There’s something wrong with this place. 这地方很不对劲
[29:08] No. 不
[29:09] I felt it since we arrived. 从我们到来后我就感觉到了
[29:12] I feel stronger here. 我在这里的感觉更强烈
[29:30] Will you promise not to tell the children about our discovery? 你能保证别把我们的发现告诉孩子们吗
[29:33] Given what they’ve been eating, 鉴于近期以来他们所吃的东西
[29:36] I have a feeling this might cause them some… 我感觉这可能会让他们产生…
[29:40] …distress. 不安感
[29:42] Yes, Mother, and it will be an easy promise to keep, 是 母亲 这个承诺很容易做到
[29:44] as I plan on having Hunter erase my memory files in the morning. 因为我打算让亨特明早就清除掉我的记忆文件
[29:48] Why? 为什么
[29:50] After what you relayed to me, 在你告诉我那些信息后
[29:52] I cannot be in your presence 我每次在你身边
[29:53] without experiencing a great deal 都会感受到大量的
[29:55] of what I can only describe as human anger. 我只能称之为人类愤怒的情感
[29:58] An emotion I know you have some familiarity with. 我知道你对这种情感很熟悉
[30:01] Yes. 是的
[30:03] But by deleting all memories of our time together, 但是 通过删除我们在一起的所有记忆
[30:06] I can start anew, Mother. 我可以重新开始 母亲
[30:09] I will retain my behavioral model, 我可以保留我的行为模式
[30:10] but I feel confident I won’t, as you say, 但我觉得我不会…就像你说的
[30:14] “mimic human love for you” a second time, 再次”为你模仿人类的爱”
[30:16] as I don’t believe this version of you 就像我同样不认为现在这个版本的你
[30:18] will inspire the same feelings the version I met 12 years ago did. 会像12年前的你一样激发我产生那些情感
[30:30] You will lose your memories of Campion. 你将失去你关于坎皮恩的一切记忆
[30:33] We can make new ones. 我们可以再创造新的记忆
[30:35] All the jokes you’ve generated will be lost. 你想出来的那些笑话也都会丢失
[30:39] Incorrect, Mother. 不对 母亲
[30:41] They will live on in your memory. 那些笑话会永存于你的记忆里
[30:43] That is, unless you haven’t purposely deleted them. 前提是你没有故意删除那些笑话
[30:47] I am not your enemy. 我不是你的敌人
[30:56] Do you hear that? 你听到了吗
[31:00] Hear what? 听到什么
[31:03] Someone… 有人…
[31:10] Are you alright? 你没事吧
[31:13] Is it the baby? 是孩子吗
[31:15] No. 不是
[31:17] I think my auditory sensors are just too keyed up. 我想我的听觉传感器太敏感了
[31:34] Mother? 母亲
[31:39] Mother? 母亲
[32:06] Shit. Shit! 糟了 糟了
[32:08] Mother! Mother! 母亲 母亲
[32:33] Oh, shit! 该死的
[32:37] Quick! Get up! Get up! 快 起来 起来
[32:38] Everyone, get up! Come on! We have to go find Mother. 所有人都起来 快 我们得去找母亲
[32:40] Quickly. Come on, get up. 快点 起来啊
[32:42] Get up! Up, up. 起来 快
[32:43] Liar! 骗子
[32:46] Relax, Paul. 冷静点 保罗
[32:47] Don’t. 别
[32:49] I know what you really are. 我知道你的真实身份
[32:50] Paul, what are you doing? Put it down. 保罗 你这是干什么 把枪放下
[32:56] You’re not my mom. 你不是我妈妈
[33:01] I am your mom. 我就是你妈妈
[33:03] I need you to take a second. Just listen to me. 你先冷静一下 听我说
[33:06] Just stop, please. 别这样 求你了
[33:07] She and that man 她和那个男人
[33:09] killed my real mother and father, 杀了我真正的父母
[33:13] took their faces. 夺走了他们的面孔
[33:16] Sol told me that! 是太阳神索尔告诉我的
[33:19] You’re a demon. 你是魔鬼
[33:22] An atheist demon! 无神论魔鬼
[33:28] Well, aren’t you? 难道你不是吗
[33:31] Tell them. 告诉他们
[33:33] I said tell them! 我叫你告诉他们
[33:37] I’m sorry, Paul. 对不起 保罗
[33:43] You’re not sorry. 你并不感到抱歉
[33:44] You’re evil. 你是恶魔
[33:45] And now she wants to harm Mother’s baby. 现在她还想伤害母亲的孩子
[33:47] She wants to stop the miracle. 她想阻止这个奇迹
[33:50] Don’t you, Mary? 对吗 玛丽
[33:58] Tell them. 告诉他们
[34:01] I’m trying to save it, I swear. 我是想救它 我发誓
[34:05] You’re lying. 你说谎
[34:07] I know you’re lying. 我知道你在说谎
[34:10] Sol… 太阳神索尔
[34:16] …guide my hand. 指引我的手
[34:20] – Paul! Paul! – I’ll get him. I’ll get him. I’ll get him. -保罗 保罗 -我去追他 我去追他 我去
[34:24] Come back! Come back! 回来 回来
[34:26] Breathe, okay? It’s gonna be okay. 深呼吸 好吗 你不会有事的
[34:33] Find Mother. 找到母亲
[34:35] Tell her the baby has to come out now or it’s gonna die. 告诉她孩子必须立刻出来 否则它会死
[34:38] Go! 走
[34:38] Let’s go! Let’s go! 我们走 快走
[37:11] No. 不
[37:24] Where is my baby?! 我的孩子去哪了
[37:27] You said it — 你说它…
[39:36] Mother! 母亲
[39:38] Mother! 母亲
[39:42] Mother. 母亲
[39:45] The baby needs to be born now. 你得立刻把孩子生出来
[39:51] Mother?! 母亲
[39:53] Mother! 母亲
[39:57] Mother, where are you? 母亲 你在哪里
[40:25] No, Campion! 不 坎皮恩
[40:27] Stay away. 别过来
[40:33] It’s me, Mother. 是我 母亲
[40:41] – Is it alright? – No. -孩子没事吧 -没事
[40:45] – Let me see it. – No. -让我看看它 -不
[40:50] It wasn’t our creator. 不是我们的创造者
[40:52] Something else put this inside me. 是别的东西把这放进我体内的
[41:00] I am so sorry, Father. 对不起 父亲
[41:06] As long as it’s suckling, we’re safe. 只要它还在吸吮 我们就仍然安全
[41:11] But it grows, 但它不断长大
[41:13] and I fear that once it has drained me from my milk, 我担心它吸光我的母乳后
[41:17] it will want blood. 就会变得嗜血
[41:22] We’ll throw it in the pit. 我们把它扔进坑洞
[41:23] We can’t. 我们不能
[41:25] It flies. 它会飞
[41:28] But I can make it fall 但我能带它下去
[41:30] and make sure it doesn’t come back in the lander. 确保它不会回来利用着陆舱
[41:37] And I will never be anything but a creator of death. 我永远都只会是死亡制造者
[41:42] I will kill it. 我会杀了它
[41:43] You’re too weak to pilot. 你太虚弱了 无法驾驶
[41:44] I can manage. 我能应付
[41:45] No, we can’t risk failing. 不 我们不能冒失败的险
[41:47] I will assist you. 我会协助你
[41:49] It’s a chance to be useful, Mother. 我终于有机会发挥点用处了 母亲
[41:54] It would make me happy. 这么做会让我快乐
[42:16] Mother! 母亲
[42:42] No! Mother! 不 母亲
[42:44] No!! Mother? 不 母亲
[43:59] Mother! 母亲
[44:01] Campion! 坎皮恩
[44:06] Tempest! 坦佩斯特
[44:22] Campion and the others will be alright without us. 没有了我们 坎皮恩和其他人也会好好的
[44:26] Yes. 是的
[44:28] They will help one another. 他们会互相帮助
[44:29] Campion will lead them. 坎皮恩会带领他们
[44:32] He was always destined for it. 他注定会担任这角色
[44:34] Yes. 是的
[44:40] Goodbye, Father. 再见 父亲
[44:42] Goodbye. 再见
[45:19] Paulie. 保罗
[45:25] Can’t be. 不可能
[45:32] Get on your knees. 跪下
[45:57] Hello? 你好
[45:59] Who is this? 你是谁
[46:02] The king of this world. 这个世界的王
[46:04] You’re impure. 你们不纯洁
[46:06] Sol doesn’t want you here. 太阳神索尔不希望你们来这里
[46:08] Heed my warning, 听从我的提醒
[46:11] or you will suffer his judgment. 否则你们会受到祂的审判
[46:14] We know your ark crashed. 我们知道你的方舟坠毁了
[46:16] You’re not exactly in a position to be making threats. 你没资格威胁我们
[46:19] Bye, now. 再见了
[46:28] Pray with me. 跟我一起祈祷
异星灾变

文章导航

Previous Post: 异星灾变(Raised by Wolves)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 家有喜旺(Raising Hope)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

异星灾变(Raised by Wolves)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号