时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:09] | I was just making sure you were still breathing. | 我只是来确认下你还活着 |
[00:12] | You are… in case you were wondering. | 看来你还活着 别纳闷 |
[00:14] | I’m sorry your first couple days | 我很抱歉前几天 |
[00:16] | here have been a little rough. | 让你过的不太顺 |
[00:17] | Not only do I have no idea what I’m doing, | 一是我实在有点不知所措 |
[00:19] | but my parents had me when they were 15, | 二是我爸妈有我的时候才15岁 |
[00:21] | so they’re pretty much clueless as well. | 所以他们也好不到哪去 |
[00:26] | And that thing that happened yesterday | 还有昨天 |
[00:27] | with your Great-Great Maw Maw… | 你曾曾奶奶做的事 |
[00:31] | Mom! | 老娘 |
[00:34] | Ow! No biting! | 别咬 |
[00:36] | Let’s just say, I promise it will never happen again. | 我保证下不为例 |
[00:41] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[00:46] | You want to go fake fight on the bridge? | 去桥上玩不 |
[00:48] | We’re going to throw each other into the river | 我们打算相互把对方扔下水 |
[00:49] | and watch people freak out as they drive by. | 然后看路人经过时的惊恐样 |
[00:52] | Oh, man, that sounds awesome. | 哥们儿 这想法太赞了 |
[00:54] | Oh, I can’t. | 可我去不了 |
[00:55] | You remember that girl I got pregnant | 还记得被我搞大肚子的那女孩吗 |
[00:57] | that murdered those people? | 就是杀了很多人的那个 |
[00:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 记得啊 |
[00:59] | They executed her. | 她被处死了 |
[01:00] | I got stuck with the baby. | 所以我被这孩子缠住了 |
[01:02] | Not stuck– didn’t mean stuck. | 没缠住 不是缠住 |
[01:04] | I’m cool with it. | 我乐在其中呢 |
[01:05] | I got to watch what I say. | 我得看孩子 |
[01:07] | I don’t know if she understands words yet. | 不知道她现在能不能听懂人说话 |
[01:09] | Anyway, I can’t go jump off a bridge. | 反正我不能和你们一起去跳桥了 |
[01:11] | I got a baby now. | 我是有孩子的人了 |
[01:44] | Oh, sweet, you made breakfast turtles. | 真好 你居然做了早餐乌龟 |
[01:48] | That’s a good batch, too. | 这一炉烤得都很赞 |
[01:49] | It’s going to give her ham-and-egg tapases | 她都可以开个小店 |
[01:50] | a run for their money. | 专卖火腿加蛋之类的餐前小吃了 |
[01:52] | How’d the second night of sleeping go? | 昨晚睡得怎么样 |
[01:53] | She cried a few times, but she settled down | 她哭了几次 但只要我去摇篮床陪她 |
[01:55] | once I got in the crib with her. | 她就安静下来了 |
[01:57] | You got in the crib with her? | 你和她一起睡摇篮床 |
[01:59] | For a little bit, yeah. | 就一小会儿 |
[02:00] | Why, is that weird? | 咋了 很怪吗 |
[02:01] | – It’s a little weird. – It’s a lot weird. | -有点 -非常 |
[02:03] | Well, I can’t just let her cry. | 我总不能就让她一直哭吧 |
[02:05] | I’m pretty sure she already hates me. | 我很确定她已经讨厌我了 |
[02:07] | She never smiles. | 她从来不笑 |
[02:08] | Yeah, I notice that. | 是啊 我也发现了 |
[02:10] | I was making funny faces at her last night for, like, an hour. | 我昨晚对她做了大概一小时的鬼脸 |
[02:13] | Nothing. | 一点反应都没有 |
[02:18] | Maybe she’s just a bitch. | 也许她就是个故意找茬的婊子 |
[02:20] | She’s not a bitch. | 她才不是婊子 |
[02:21] | How do you know? | 你咋知道 |
[02:23] | She’s the daughter of a serial killer. | 她妈可是连环杀手 |
[02:25] | Some of that evilness has to be hermeditary. | 总会遗传点不好的基因吧 |
[02:30] | Hey, where’s Mike’s tent? | 迈克呢 他的帐篷咋没了 |
[02:31] | Here. | 自己看 |
[02:34] | “Guys, met a chick, | 伙计们 俺遇见个妞 |
[02:35] | joined a cult. Later.” | 加了个教派 回见 |
[02:36] | Again? | 又来 |
[02:37] | I think he’s serious this time. | 我想他这次是认真的 |
[02:40] | He shaved his head. | 他连头都剃了 |
[02:42] | Ew. Not just his head. | 恶心 不只他一个人的头发 |
[02:44] | With your cousin Mike gone, | 既然迈克走了 |
[02:45] | I’m going to need you to work twice as hard today. | 今天你得辛苦点 做两份工 |
[02:47] | You might want to eat an extra turtle. | 你最好再吃一份乌龟 |
[02:48] | Oh, crap, work. | 我擦 还有工作 |
[02:50] | I didn’t even think about work. | 我彻底忘了还有工作 |
[02:51] | What am I supposed to do with the baby? | 孩子咋办 |
[02:53] | Well, you’ll figure it out, man. | 你会有办法的 伙计 |
[02:55] | Your mother and I both worked when we had you. | 你妈和我有了你后也一直都在工作 |
[03:01] | See you tonight, Jimmy. | 晚上见 吉米 |
[03:23] | I used to sit in front of | 我以前经常坐在这幅画前 |
[03:24] | this thing for hours. | 一坐就是几个小时 |
[03:25] | I’d pretend the deer’s parents left him in the woods | 我幻想这小鹿是它爹妈留在林子的 |
[03:27] | to stare at me while they went to work. | 等我爹妈上班时它就来和我对看 |
[03:29] | I’m sure that’s what the | 我想如果有必要的话 |
[03:30] | deer’s parents would have done if they’d had to. | 这小鹿的爹妈确实会这样做 |
[03:31] | Guess I’ll just have | 我想我得 |
[03:32] | to take Hope to work with me. | 带着喜旺一起去工作 |
[03:34] | People do that, right? | 这是常有的事 对吧 |
[03:35] | Bring their babies to work? | 带着孩子去工作 |
[03:37] | Yeah. I feel like I’ve seen that. | 对 我貌似看到过 |
[03:39] | Morning, Wilford. | 早上好 威尔弗雷德 |
[03:41] | Gonna see if the milkman has come yet. | 我去看看送奶工来没来 |
[03:44] | I’m not your dead husband, Maw Maw. | 我不是你死去的老公 曾奶奶 |
[03:46] | Whoa, hey. | 不是吧 |
[03:47] | I thought I talked to you about this. | 我记得我跟你说过了 |
[03:49] | You can’t smoke around the baby. | 你不能在孩子周围抽烟 |
[03:51] | Jimmy, smoke rises. | 吉米 烟是往上飘的 |
[03:54] | She’s not going to be tall enough to breath it | 她没那么高 |
[03:56] | for a long time. | 等她长高还早着呢 |
[03:58] | Why don’t you just quit? | 你就不能戒了吗 |
[03:59] | What? | 咋了 |
[04:01] | When we were young, I thought it made you look | 当初年少无知 我觉得你抽起烟来 |
[04:03] | like Dirty Sandy at the end of Grease, | 就像《油脂》里的桑迪 |
[04:05] | but the older I get, | 可现在年纪越大 |
[04:06] | the less I’m enjoying the taste of your mouth. | 我就越不喜欢你嘴里那股味了 |
[04:08] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[04:12] | You going to get her to quit smoking, too? | 那你打算让她也戒烟吗 |
[04:15] | ‘Cause as long as she’s exhaling, | 反正只要她活着 |
[04:17] | there’s going to be smoke in this house anyway. | 这屋里就会有烟 |
[04:19] | So if I get her to quit, you’ll quit? | 要是我让她戒了 你也戒 |
[04:24] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[04:30] | Maw Maw, how would you feel | 奶奶 你觉得 |
[04:32] | about quitting smoking? | 戒烟咋样 |
[04:40] | Good luck with that. | 加油吧你 |
[04:53] | Grab your baby. | 带好孩子 |
[04:55] | Let’s get to work. | 咱们开工 |
[05:33] | No, I totally understand. | 不 我完全理解 |
[05:35] | Now that you point it out, | 您说得对 |
[05:36] | I do see how she could lose a limb or be killed. | 这样的确可能会让她丢胳膊少腿甚至没命 |
[05:38] | I’ll get day care for her, I promise. | 我会给她找保姆的 我保证 |
[05:41] | You know, you could have just said something to us. | 你直接跟我们说不行吗 非得报警 |
[05:45] | Tattletale! | 长舌妇 |
[05:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:56] | Uh, Sabrina, right? | 你叫塞布丽娜 对吧 |
[05:58] | Yeah. Oh, hey. | 对 哦 是你 |
[06:00] | Guy with the baby. | 带孩子的那家伙 |
[06:01] | It’s Jimmy. My name is Jimmy. | 是吉米 我叫吉米 |
[06:03] | Am I crazy, or did this place | 是我疯了还是咋的 |
[06:05] | get a little cowboy-ish since last we… | 这里居然改走牛仔路线了 |
[06:07] | New owner. | 换老板了 |
[06:08] | Apparently, he thinks | 很明显 他觉得 |
[06:09] | the customers will buy more food | 如果员工看起来像一群蠢货 |
[06:10] | if the employees look like a bunch of jackasses. | 顾客会买更多吃的 |
[06:14] | Hey, check it out. | 看那边 |
[06:16] | That crazy lady comes in here | 那个疯女人拿着一卷 |
[06:17] | with a roll of “Day-old” Stickers | “即将过期”的标签进来 |
[06:19] | and she puts them on the new bread | 然后她把它们贴在新鲜面包上 |
[06:20] | so she doesn’t have to pay full price. | 这样她就不用付全额了 |
[06:26] | Well, it was nice seeing you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[06:28] | Jimmy, hold up. | 吉米 等等 |
[06:31] | Hey, do you guys do discounts on day-old anything else | 你们这里除了面包 |
[06:34] | or is it just bread? | 还有没有别的快过期的打折商品 |
[06:35] | Sorry, it’s just bread. | 抱歉 只有面包 |
[06:37] | So is this your wife? | 这是你妻子 |
[06:38] | – Mom. – Mom? | -是我妈 -妈 |
[06:40] | I had him when I was young. | 我很年轻的时候就生了他 |
[06:41] | I don’t recommend it. | 你最好别学我 |
[06:43] | – Thanks. – Sabrina, could you giddyup over here | -谢了 -塞布丽娜 麻烦你 |
[06:45] | with that step stool? | 把那个梯子拿过来行吗 |
[06:46] | I can’t reach the top shelf on Mustard’s Last Stand. | 最上面那排放芥末的 我够不着 |
[06:49] | So is that her? She’s cute. | 你说的就是她吗 很可爱 |
[06:53] | Nice dumper. | 不错的杂货员 |
[06:54] | You gonna ask her out? | 你要约她出去吗 |
[06:55] | Not with you here. | 你在这儿当然不行 |
[06:56] | You should ask her if she babysits. | 你该问她会不会带孩子 |
[06:58] | Kill two birds with one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[06:59] | Let’s just go. | 咱赶紧走吧 |
[07:02] | Did Jimmy tell you he’s looking for a babysitter? | 吉米有没有告诉你 他在找保姆 |
[07:05] | You don’t babysit, do you? | 你不会带孩子 是吧 |
[07:07] | No. My cousin does, though. | 对 但我表姐会 |
[07:09] | She runs a day care center out of her parents’ house. | 她用她父母留下的房子开了家日托所 |
[07:10] | It’s on the same street | 就是那个会跳舞的流浪汉 |
[07:11] | where the dancing homeless guy hangs out. | 常去转悠的那条街 |
[07:13] | His name’s Dan– Dancing Dan. | 人家叫丹 跳舞丹 |
[07:15] | And he’s, he’s not our cousin. Not our cousin. | 他 他不是我们表亲 不是 |
[07:27] | Jimmy, time to get up. | 吉米 起床了 |
[07:29] | Get that baby to day care. | 该送孩子去日托所了 |
[07:35] | That’s weird, man. | 拜托 这样很诡异 |
[07:38] | Weird. | 非常怪异 |
[07:54] | Okay, Daddy’s gonna leave you at day care | 好了 爸爸要送你去日托所了 |
[07:56] | so he can go to work. | 这样他才能去赚钱啊 |
[07:57] | But before I go, | 不过现在 |
[07:58] | one little smile to get me through the day. | 给爸爸笑一下 让我今天有点动力吧 |
[08:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:02] | Come on. | 笑一个 |
[08:05] | You’re not going to smile, are you? | 看来你是不准备笑了 是吧 |
[08:06] | I know in prison that was a sign of weakness, | 我知道在监狱里 赔笑是软弱的表现 |
[08:08] | but you’re out in the real world now. | 可你现在不在监狱了 |
[08:09] | It’s okay to let your guard down. | 可以放下伪装了 |
[08:14] | *And that’s why we-ee-ee don’t eat glue. * | *所以我们不去啃胶棒* |
[08:19] | Oh, my God, Jimmy? | 天呐 是吉米吗 |
[08:21] | – Excuse me? – It’s me– Shelly. | -你是 -是我啊 雪莉 |
[08:24] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:28] | I don’t believe it either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[08:34] | So you’re going to call me tomorrow, right? | 你明天会打给我 对吗 |
[08:43] | This is so weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[08:44] | I, like, lost your number, | 我竟然 把你的号码弄丢了 |
[08:46] | and I didn’t know how to… | 我不知道怎样联系你… |
[08:47] | Wow, that was, like, two years ago. | 天 快两年了吧 |
[08:49] | I don’t even… You’re probably married. | 我都不… 你可能结婚了吧 |
[08:51] | – Nope. – Boyfriend? | -没 -男友呢 |
[08:52] | Nope. | 没 |
[08:54] | Wow, oh, this is crazy. | 天呐 太不可思议了 |
[08:58] | Well, I see you’ve been busy. | 看来你倒是挺忙的 |
[08:59] | Baby, but no ring on our finger? | 有孩子 但是没有婚戒 |
[09:03] | Somebody’s still a naughty boy. | 某人还是个淘气包啊 |
[09:05] | Um, yes, still naughty. | 对 还是很淘气 |
[09:07] | Was naughty. Trying to be less naughty now. | 以前很淘气 正在努力学着不那么淘气 |
[09:11] | I’m a dad setting a good example. | 我要为宝宝树立个好榜样 |
[09:13] | Anyway, I was looking for day care, | 话说 我想给孩子找个日托 |
[09:14] | but I don’t have a ton of cash, | 可我没那么多钱 |
[09:16] | so maybe this wasn’t even the best one… | 也许这不是最好的… |
[09:17] | Oh, no, are you kidding? | 不 开什么玩笑 |
[09:18] | For you, I think we could work something out. | 为了你 咱万事好商量 |
[09:22] | You still like this? | 你还喜欢这样吗 |
[09:23] | No! Ow! I don’t think that was me. | 不 你记错人了吧 |
[09:45] | I hope she did okay on her first day. | 希望她第一天过得还习惯 |
[09:48] | As soon as I get up there, start honking the horn. | 我一过去 你就按喇叭 |
[09:51] | I don’t want to get stuck talking to Shelly. | 我不想被雪莉缠住 |
[09:58] | Hey, looking good, Dan. | 不错啊 丹 |
[10:01] | Sorry you lost the election. | 你没当选真是太可惜了 |
[10:04] | I bet you would have made a fine comptroller. | 我相信你一定会是个优秀的审计员 |
[10:08] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[10:09] | Oh, I can’t. My dad’s really in a hurry. | 不了 我爸还有急事 |
[10:14] | Oh, wow. He is in a hurry. | 看出来了 确实很急 |
[10:16] | Well, sit down. | 进来坐坐 |
[10:17] | I was just getting ready to sing a song to the troops. | 我正打算给大伙唱首歌呢 |
[10:20] | Oh. Great. | 真好 |
[10:22] | After our little incident today, | 经历了今天的小插曲后 |
[10:23] | I think it’s time we remind ourselves about boundaries. | 我觉得我们有必要提醒自己注意界限 |
[10:26] | So everybody pay attention. | 大家请注意听 |
[10:31] | Rusty. | 锈锈 |
[10:37] | *Sometimes things can make you sad* | 有时因事而伤心 |
[10:41] | *Sometimes things can make you mad* | 有时因事而动怒 |
[10:44] | *You might be feeling mangy* | 你或许感觉糟糕 |
[10:46] | *Or your diapers might need changing * | 或许要换尿片 |
[10:47] | *Or your diaper might need changing * | 或许要换尿片 |
[10:49] | *I don’t know* | 我不知 |
[10:51] | *But whatever it is that’s got you grumpy* | 无论何事令你动怒 |
[10:54] | *A thorn in your paw or a great big dumpy* | 掌中生刺或者身材矮胖 |
[10:56] | *You need to stay calm and follow my golden rule* | 务必冷静遵守我的黄金准则 |
[11:00] | *Don’t bite* | 别咬人 |
[11:02] | *Don’t bite* | 别咬人 |
[11:03] | *I know it’s your way of protection* | 我知道你是为求自保 |
[11:06] | *But bites can lead to infection * | 但咬人会使病到处跑 |
[11:07] | *In come cases, it’s a form of affection… * | 虽然有时 这也是爱的宣言 |
[11:16] | *But don’t bite. * | 但是别咬人 |
[11:19] | What the hell is that? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[11:21] | Can’t get her to quit. | 没法让她戒烟 |
[11:23] | She burns me every time I bring it up, | 一提到戒烟 她就用烟头烫我 |
[11:25] | so I built her a bubble. | 所以我给她建了个泡泡屋 |
[11:27] | It’s loosely based on the plans that cousin Mike had | 灵感来源于老表迈克 |
[11:29] | when he was trying to invent the walk-in bong. | 发明大型管道的构思 |
[11:31] | And technically, as long as she stays in here, | 从技术层面讲 只要她不出来 |
[11:33] | there’s no smoke in the house. So you have to quit. | 咱家就没有烟了 所以你得戒烟 |
[11:36] | No, I don’t. | 不 我才不戒 |
[11:37] | She gets a bubble, I want a bubble. | 她有泡泡屋 我也要泡泡屋 |
[11:41] | Hello. Look who was nice enough to give me a ride home. | 看看是哪个好心人开车送我回来了 |
[11:44] | Hi, I’m Shelley. | 你们好 我是雪莉 |
[11:48] | Jimmy and I hooked up a while back. | 我和吉米以前好过一段时间 |
[11:50] | Just some kissing and heavy petting. | 只是亲亲小嘴 摸摸小腿 |
[11:52] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:54] | Well, thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[11:55] | I should probably get Hope to bed. | 我得哄喜旺睡觉了 |
[11:57] | I’ll do it. | 让我来吧 |
[11:58] | I got her to take a nap today, no problem. | 我今天哄她睡了午觉 轻而易举的事 |
[11:59] | Then maybe then we can go rent a movie. | 然后咱俩也许可以去租个碟来看 |
[12:02] | Who wants to go to Sleepytown? | 谁想去睡眠谷 |
[12:04] | You want to go to Sleepytown, don’t you? | 你想去睡眠谷 对吗 |
[12:06] | Okay, my fuzzy bunny, okay. | 好的 我的小乖乖 好的 |
[12:09] | Did you see that? | 你们看到没 |
[12:11] | She smiled. Hope smiled at her. | 她笑了 喜旺对她笑了 |
[12:14] | Maybe your baby’s not a bitch. | 也许你女儿不是个找茬的婊子 |
[12:15] | Well, you’re stuck with your dead-tooth little girlfriend now. | 你现在被那个凶牙小女友缠住了 |
[12:18] | Not only is it free day care, | 她不仅是免费的保姆 |
[12:20] | she’s the only person your kid likes. | 还是你女儿唯一喜欢的人 |
[12:23] | What’s going on in there? | 那边啥情况 |
[12:28] | That is a bit of a design flaw. | 设计上还有缺陷 |
[12:31] | Hold your breath, Maw Maw. | 屏住呼吸 奶奶 |
[12:33] | Help’s on the way. | 来救你了 |
[12:39] | Oh, uh, we can’t go to this register. | 我们不能去那个收银台 |
[12:42] | It’s 15 items or less. | 那边最多只能买15样东西 |
[12:44] | We’ve got movie rental and a box of brownie mix. | 我们只租了盘电影 再加一盒小蛋糕 |
[12:46] | I’m not done shopping. | 我还没买完呢 |
[12:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:52] | Don’t worry. It’s my cousin. She won’t care. | 没事 那是我表妹 她不会介意的 |
[12:55] | Hey. What up there, Paul? | 你好吗 老妹 |
[12:57] | – Baby guy. – Jimmy. | -奶爸 -我叫吉米 |
[12:59] | Jimmy. Look at you two hanging out. | 吉米 看看你们 出来逛街啊 |
[13:03] | Yeah, well, she’s watching Hope now, so… | 是的 她在照看喜旺 所以… |
[13:05] | Two years ago at a party, | 两年前在一次派对上 |
[13:06] | we got about three-quarters of the way | 我们从二垒到三垒 |
[13:07] | between second and third base, | 已经进行了一多半 |
[13:09] | and now we’re practically raising a baby together. | 现在 我们正共同抚养一个孩子 |
[13:12] | Get a room, us! | 去开房吧 咱俩 |
[13:14] | Not me. So not me. | 不是我 绝对不是我 |
[13:15] | This is wild. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[13:16] | Yep, it’s pretty wild, | 是啊 真的很疯狂 |
[13:18] | but we’re probably gonna take it kind of slow. | 也许我们会放慢点节奏 |
[13:19] | Oh, condoms! I forgot condoms. | 对了 套套 我忘了买套套 |
[13:23] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:24] | I had no idea that you hooked up with my cousin. | 我不知道你和我表姐有过一段 |
[13:26] | Seems like I’ve put you in a bad situation. | 看来我把你推进火坑了 |
[13:28] | No, it’s fine. | 没有 没事的 |
[13:30] | Really? ‘Cause you kind of have this | 真的吗 可我在你眼里 |
[13:33] | kidnapped-victim look in your eyes, like maybe | 看到了被绑架者的无助 |
[13:34] | you should be holding a copy of today’s newspaper. | 感觉你该拿份报纸向人求救 |
[13:37] | No, it’s cool. I mean, I don’t know. | 不 还好啦 我也说不清 |
[13:39] | It’s, um, not… | 是 没… |
[13:40] | It’s okay. She’s cool. | 还好 她人挺好 |
[13:41] | She’s not charging me for day care, so, so that’s good. | 她不收我托儿费 所以 还好吧 |
[13:44] | 12-pack! Purple, slim fit. | 十二包 紫色 小型的 |
[13:52] | Oh, man, Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo. | 天呐 《哈拉猛男秀2:欧洲种马》 |
[13:58] | I’ve been dying to see this movie. | 我早就想看这片子了 |
[13:59] | You know, I’m off soon. | 看 我快下班了 |
[14:00] | Would you guys care for some company? | 咱们一起看行吗 |
[14:02] | Yeah! Oh, that would be great! | 没问题啊 太好了 |
[14:04] | The more the merrier! | 人多了才热闹嘛 |
[14:05] | I mean, if that’s okay with you. | 你不会介意吧 |
[14:07] | That’s all right. She won’t say anything. | 没事 她不会说什么的 |
[14:09] | We’ll be under a blanket. | 咱们盖条毯子就行了 |
[14:37] | Dia de muerto. | 擦 丧尸出笼啊 |
[14:38] | Oh, you should have been here, Jimmy. | 你没来真可惜了 吉米 |
[14:40] | We almost made a trash truck swerve | 我们差点让一辆垃圾车 |
[14:41] | into some white chick on a moped. | 吓得撞上一个骑助动车的白人小妞 |
[14:43] | Oh, cool. | 真酷 |
[14:44] | You guys want to come over? | 你俩来不 |
[14:46] | We’re hanging out at my house. | 我们要去我家玩 |
[14:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:49] | These are my best friends. | 这俩是我死党 |
[14:50] | Is that a deal breaker with us? | 会打扰咱们吗 |
[14:52] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[15:00] | Right now? She’s coming over now? | 现在 她现在就来 |
[15:01] | Soon. I’ve got Javier and Marcus coming over, too. | 快了 我让哈维尔和马库斯也过来了 |
[15:04] | I figured you guys can all keep Shelley busy | 你们得帮忙缠住雪莉 |
[15:05] | while I spend some time with Sabrina. | 好让我有时间跟塞布丽娜独处 |
[15:07] | Oh, and I need you to hide all the blankets. | 对了 还得把所有毯子都藏起来 |
[15:10] | All right. You need to put a nicer shirt on. Go. | 好 你得换件像样点的衣服 速度 |
[15:13] | Oh, see if you have something with a V-neck. | 找找看有没有V领的 |
[15:16] | I’m seeing a lot of V-necks lately. | 最近貌似流行V领 |
[15:36] | So, what’s the deal with the rotten chomper, sweetheart? | 话说 亲爱的 你的牙是怎么回事 |
[15:40] | Funny you should ask. | 你早该问了 |
[15:42] | I keep it as a conversation starter. | 我故意留着这牙 这样聊天时就有切入点了 |
[15:51] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[15:53] | Waiting for your mother. | 等你老妈 |
[15:55] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[15:56] | We’re gonna have sex. | 我们要大干一场 |
[15:58] | I realize that. That’s why I said “Gross.” | 我知道 所以我才说恶心 |
[16:00] | Can you shut the door? | 您关上门行不 |
[16:01] | No. I shut the door, | 不行 我要是关了门 |
[16:02] | she forgets I’m back here… waiting. | 她就会忘了我还在这候着呢 |
[16:13] | Sorry about being late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[16:14] | There was an accident out on the bridge. | 桥上出了点事故 |
[16:16] | Oh. We brought beer. | 我们带了啤酒 |
[16:17] | Great. Uh, you need me to… | 太好了 要不要我… |
[16:19] | We? | 你们 |
[16:22] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | -你好 -你好 |
[16:23] | Uh, Jimmy, this is my boyfriend Wyatt. | 吉米 这是我男友怀特 |
[16:25] | Wyatt, this is Jimmy. | 怀特 这是吉米 |
[16:28] | Cool V-neck. Where’d you get it? | V领很赞啊 哪买的 |
[16:31] | My room. | DIY的 |
[16:34] | Mom, uh, you met Sabrina. | 妈 你见过塞布丽娜了 |
[16:36] | This is her boyfriend, Wyatt. | 这是她男友 怀特 |
[16:41] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会啊 |
[16:43] | Boyfriend and girlfriend, huh? | 男女朋友啊 |
[16:45] | How long’s that been going on, a couple weeks? | 交往多久了 几周 |
[16:47] | No, a couple years now. | 不 都几年了 |
[16:49] | Wow, that’s great! | 哇哦 真长久啊 |
[16:52] | So, Wyatt, what do you do? | 话说 怀特 你做什么工作的 |
[16:54] | You work at the grocery store, | 你也在杂货店上班 |
[16:55] | you’re a bag boy? | 是个搬货小弟吗 |
[16:56] | No, ma’am. I go to college in New York. | 不 夫人 我在纽约上大学 |
[16:58] | I’m studying finance. | 金融专业的 |
[17:03] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[17:11] | Hey, that dude cleans my parent’s pool. | 是你啊 清理我父母家水池的 |
[17:14] | ‘Sup? | 你好 |
[17:32] | Couldn’t find any blankets. | 没找到毯子 |
[17:33] | Best I could do was a beach towel. | 只找到块沙滩巾 |
[17:38] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想 |
[17:40] | Is it the tooth? | 是因为我的牙吗 |
[17:41] | ‘Cause I’ve got Wite-Out in my purse. | 我包里有美白贴片 |
[17:43] | No, it’s not the tooth. | 不 跟牙无关 |
[17:44] | It’s just, I like your cousin, which is stupid | 只是 我喜欢你表妹 太傻了 |
[17:47] | because I know that she has a boyfriend, | 我知道她有男友 |
[17:49] | but I can’t help it. | 可我就是情不自禁 |
[17:52] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[17:53] | Well, are-are you mad? | 你…你生气了吗 |
[17:55] | Jimmy, we hooked up at a party two years ago, | 吉米 咱们两年前就搞过了 |
[17:59] | you live with your parents, | 你现在跟父母同住 |
[18:00] | you have a baby and you clean pools for a living. | 当了奶爸 还得靠打扫水池为生 |
[18:03] | I think I’ll get over it. | 失去你也不是啥悲催的事 |
[18:05] | Does that mean you’ll keep watching Hope? | 意思是 你还会继续照看喜旺吗 |
[18:07] | ‘Cause she really likes you. | 她真的很喜欢你 |
[18:09] | In fact, you’re the only person she likes. | 事实上 她只喜欢你 |
[18:13] | ‘Course, I will | 当然 没问题 |
[18:16] | For 60 bucks a week. | 不过周薪得涨到60块 |
[18:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[18:33] | Hey, what’s going on out here? | 这边啥情况 |
[18:35] | I’ve had to rewind our lovemaking cassette | 咱俩的爱爱录像 |
[18:36] | six times already. | 我都反复看了六次了 |
[18:38] | We gonna do this or what? | 咱今天还做不做啊 |
[18:39] | Sorry. They asked me to play, and my team keeps winning. | 对不起 他们让我来玩 我们队一直赢 |
[18:42] | What are all you guys doing | 你们这群人 |
[18:43] | in my backyard? | 在我后院闹啥 |
[18:44] | And where is my Buick Skylark? | 我的别克云雀车哪去了 |
[18:47] | Uh-oh, somebody found her marbles. | 糟了 有人又想起当年了 |
[18:49] | Good, I’ve been waiting for this. | 很好 我就等着这一刻呢 |
[18:51] | Maw Maw, I’m your grandson-in-law Burt. | 奶奶 我是你的孙女婿伯特 |
[18:54] | You’ve lost your mind and you’re never lucid for very long, | 你一直神志不清 难得清醒一小会儿 |
[18:56] | so listen up. | 所以 听好了 |
[18:57] | I understand. Go. Let’s do this. | 我明白 说吧 咱们好好谈谈 |
[19:00] | We’d like you quit smoking. | 我们希望你戒烟 |
[19:03] | What are you talking about? | 啥 |
[19:04] | You guys aren’t letting me smoke, are you? | 你们一直没让我抽烟啊 |
[19:06] | I quit smoking in 1971. | 我1971年就戒烟了 |
[19:10] | You did? | 你戒了 |
[19:11] | Yeah, I quit when Virginia was born. | 是啊 维吉妮亚一出生我就戒了 |
[19:13] | You quit smoking for me? | 你为我戒了烟 |
[19:16] | If you’re Virginia, yeah. | 如果你是维吉妮亚 那就是的 |
[19:18] | I wanted to live long enough to see | 我想多活几年 |
[19:20] | what you’d grow up to be. | 亲眼看看你长大以后是啥样 |
[19:23] | Doesn’t look like it was worth the wait. | 看你现在这样 早知道就不活这么久了 |
[19:25] | Thanks. | “谢谢” |
[19:26] | I guess you can die now. | 那你现在可以死了 |
[19:27] | You wish. That’s why | 想得美 难怪你让我抽烟 |
[19:29] | you’re letting me smoke; you’re trying to kill me. | 你就是想让我死 |
[19:31] | No one is trying to kill you. | 没人想让你死 |
[19:33] | And we won’t let you smoke anymore. | 我们再也不会让你抽烟了 |
[19:35] | In fact, since you’re quitting, | 而且 只要你戒了 |
[19:36] | no one in this house is gonna smoke anymore. | 咱家就都不准抽烟了 |
[19:46] | I… | 我… |
[19:49] | Good luck with that. | 加油吧你 |
[20:25] | Brought you some brownies. | 给你拿了点巧克力蛋糕 |
[20:26] | Her tooth may be dead, | 她的牙可能没救了 |
[20:27] | but her baking skills are alive and well. | 但她的烘培手艺可棒着呢 |
[20:30] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:36] | Uh, yeah. I mean, | 没事 |
[20:37] | I’m bummed Sabrina has a boyfriend, | 塞布丽娜有男友了我当然很郁闷 |
[20:39] | but I’m actually more worried Shelley knows I’m not into her. | 可我更闹心的是 雪莉知道我不喜欢她了 |
[20:43] | I got to figure out how to pay for day care again. | 我又得为保姆费发愁了 |
[20:46] | That’s the funny thing about having a kid. | 孩子是甜蜜的负担啊 |
[20:49] | They come with their own set of problems. | 他们一出生就会带来一大堆麻烦 |
[20:50] | Make everything else | 而且会让你原本担心的其他事 |
[20:51] | you were worried about seem kind of silly. | 都变得微不足道 |
[21:06] | Here. | 拿着 |
[21:07] | What’s this? | 这是干嘛 |
[21:08] | My cigarette money. | 我的烟钱 |
[21:11] | I want you to use it to pay for Hope’s daycare. | 拿去给喜旺请保姆吧 |
[21:14] | You’re gonna quit smoking? | 你要戒烟 |
[21:16] | Yep. | 对 |
[21:19] | I want to stick around to see what you turn her into. | 我想多活几年 看看你会把她养成啥样 |
[21:24] | I’ve had five beers, | 我喝了五罐啤酒了 |
[21:26] | and that girl with the crappy Chiclet | 那个凶牙妹 |
[21:28] | is starting to look pretty good. | 居然越看越顺眼了 |
[21:29] | So, uh, you might want to make your way | 趁我”性”致高昂 |
[21:32] | into the bedroom pronto. | 你最好速度到卧室来 |
[21:36] | I got to go take care of this. | 我得去解决下这事 |
[21:38] | Oh, gross. | 真恶心 |
[21:45] | Somebody’s got to go to sleep soon soon, don’t they? | 有人想睡觉了 是吧 |
[21:48] | Yes, you do! | 就是 你想睡了 |
[21:53] | Mom, she did it! She smiled at me. | 妈 她笑了 她冲我笑了 |
[21:57] | She likes me. She finally likes me. | 她喜欢我 她终于喜欢我了 |
[22:02] | Well, at least you got one girl | 好吧 今晚 |
[22:03] | to fall in love with your tonight. | 起码有一个女孩爱你了 |
[22:06] | Don’t you like me? | 你喜欢我是吧 |
[22:07] | Don’t you like me so much? | 你超爱我的是吧 |