时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[01:26] | Good morning, dr. Weir. | 早上好 Weir博士 |
[01:28] | I’m dr. Adam fletcher. | 我是Adam Fletcher博士 |
[01:30] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方?? |
[01:31] | You’re in the acute care unit of willoughby state hospital. | Willoughby州立医院的急症疗养中心 |
[01:38] | Willoughby. That’s, um… that’s a psychiatric hospital | Willoughby…这是…一家精神病医院 |
[01:42] | outside D.C. Yes. | 是的 在哥伦比亚特区外 |
[01:44] | I’m on earth? | 我这是在地球上? |
[01:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:49] | When did I get back? | 我什么时候回来的? |
[01:51] | You mean back to earth? | 你是说回到地球? |
[01:54] | Dr. Weir, you never left. | Weir博士 你从来就没有离开过地球 |
[03:02] | Had just begun mediating a treaty for the U.N. | 当时你正代表联合国进行一场谈判 |
[03:06] | When you collapsed mid-speech. | 在演讲的中途突然晕倒了 |
[03:11] | You’ve been under a tremendous amount of stress recently. | 你最近一直承受着极大的心理压力 |
[03:15] | The treaty negotiation was the final straw that triggered what is known as | 而那场谈判直接导致你患上了 |
[03:18] | a brief reactive psychosis. | 反应性精神病 |
[03:22] | I know you’re confused. | 我知道你很困惑 |
[03:25] | This type of disorder can be very frightening, but the good news is | 所有的一切都变得毫无头绪 一定非常可怕 不过好消息是 |
[03:27] | your condition is most likely transitory. | 你目前的症状只是暂时性的 |
[03:30] | These episodes usually pass within a number of days. | 几天之后就可以恢复正常 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, but | 抱歉 不过 |
[03:35] | how did I get here? | 我是怎么来到这里的? |
[03:38] | You were transported by ambulance to a hospital in D.C.– | 一家特区医院 用救护车把你送到了这里… |
[03:41] | No, I mean from atlantis. | 不 我是说从Atlantis |
[03:45] | I don’t remember coming back. | 我不记得我是怎么回地球的 |
[03:49] | Atlantis? Atlantis? | |
[03:52] | What’s your security clearance? | 你有没有通过保密审查? |
[03:55] | Did you want to talk to someone regarding the treaty? | 你是不是想跟参加谈判的人谈谈? |
[03:59] | The U.N. Accord. | 联合国协议 |
[04:01] | Non-nuclear proliferation in north africa. | 防止北非地区核扩散的问题 |
[04:03] | That’s what you were mediating when you collapsed. | 当你晕倒的时候 你们正在谈论的就是这个 |
[04:07] | I negotiated that treaty well over two years ago. | 那个谈判我是在两年前参加的 |
[04:12] | No… | 不… |
[04:13] | three days ago | 是三天前 |
[04:16] | Since then you’ve been here | 从那以后你就一直呆在这里 |
[04:18] | in a severely depressed and near catatonic state. | 一直处于非常压抑和紧张的状态 |
[04:22] | No. | 不 |
[04:24] | No, I was in my office, | 不 我是在自己的办公室 |
[04:27] | and I was reading over a mission report, and… | 正在读任务报告 还有… |
[04:34] | this… this can’t be real. | 这…这不会是真的 |
[04:36] | Dr. Weir, I assure you, | Weir博士 我向你保证 |
[04:38] | it is real | 这都是事实 |
[04:40] | Okay | 好吧 |
[04:43] | Okay, then, yes… | 好吧 那么 是的… |
[04:44] | there is somebody I need to speak with regarding the treaty… | 我想跟参加谈判的人谈谈… |
[04:49] | right away | 马上 |
[04:59] | Oh, thank god. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[05:01] | General o’neill | O’Neill将军 |
[05:04] | Dr. Weir | Weir博士 |
[05:05] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[05:07] | Hopefully you’ll be able to help sort out this entire mess. | 希望你能帮忙把这一切搞清楚 |
[05:10] | Anything I can do to help. | 我会尽全力来帮助 |
[05:15] | Would you like me to– | 我能不能… |
[05:18] | – oh, please. – Sit? | ﹣噢 当然 请 ﹣坐下来? |
[05:22] | It is a relief just seeing a friendly face. | 看到老朋友心里舒坦多了 |
[05:26] | Yeah, I was going for friendly. | 是啊 我正在向这方面努力 |
[05:30] | This is all very confusing for me. | 有些事情我非常困惑 |
[05:34] | The last thing I remember | 我最后的回忆是 |
[05:36] | I was in atlantis and everything was fine | 我正在Atlantis 一切都井然有序 |
[05:39] | and next thing I know, I wake up here. | 可是接下来 我却在这里醒来 |
[05:42] | Everything was… | 一切都… |
[05:44] | fine in… | 很好在… |
[05:46] | Atlantis? atlantis? | |
[05:48] | The problem is my memory. | 问题就是我的记忆 |
[05:50] | I have no memory of coming back. | 我想不起我是怎么回来的了 |
[05:53] | I don’t know if I came through the stargate | 不知道我是穿过了星门 |
[05:55] | or aboard the daedalus | 还是搭乘Daedalus号 |
[05:59] | what? | 怎么了? |
[06:00] | Oh, um… | 哦 嗯… |
[06:01] | dr. Weir, I’m not quite sure I’m | Weir博士 我不是很肯定 |
[06:04] | qualified to be in this conversation. | 我有资格参加这次谈话 |
[06:07] | Oh, please. | 噢 别这样 |
[06:08] | You ran stargate command | 星门指挥部都由你指挥 |
[06:10] | You are probably the most qualified person on this planet. | 你可能是这个星球上最有资格的人了 |
[06:13] | Yeah…okay. | 那么…好吧 |
[06:17] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[06:18] | What? | 什么? |
[06:19] | I’m not trying to do anything. | 我没有想着要做什么啊 |
[06:22] | If you don’t know what I’m talking about, | 既然你不知道我正在说些什么 |
[06:24] | then you’re not really jack o’neill. | 那你就不是真正的Jack O’neill |
[06:26] | Oh, I’m jack o’neill, all right. | 我当然是Jack O’neill |
[06:28] | That’s the one thing in this conversation I’m sure about. | 这一点我可以肯定 |
[06:32] | I met you a few months ago | 我几个月前见过你 |
[06:34] | when we first approached you to help broker this non-proliferation treaty. | 当时我们接触你 希望你能为这次 核不扩散谈判带来转机 |
[06:39] | I don’t know anything about atlantis | 可我不知道什么Atlantis |
[06:42] | except that it was a fairly mediocre donovan song | 除非它是一首Donovan的普普通通的歌 |
[06:46] | not one of my favorites | 这个不是我喜欢的类型 |
[06:49] | Now, this stargate program I’m supposed to have run– | 那个什么由我指挥的星门计划… |
[06:52] | it’s a facility inside cheyenne mountain, colorado. | 一个在科罗拉多Cheyenne山中的设施 |
[06:55] | That would be norad. | 那是NORAD (北美防空联合司令部) |
[06:57] | It’s underneath norad, yes. | 属于NORAD 是的 |
[06:59] | And the stargate? | 还有那个什么星门? |
[07:03] | It’s a portal that allows intergalactic travel. | 一个可以进行星际旅行的入口 |
[07:06] | The program’s been in operation over ten years. | 这个计划已经运行了十多年了 |
[07:09] | You started the whole thing when you first encountered– | 这一切都是你发起的 当你首先碰到… |
[07:17] | what? | 什么? |
[07:20] | Look, why don’t I get dr. Fletcher in here? | 我还是叫Fletcher医生过来一下吧 |
[07:23] | No, just… | 不… |
[07:26] | just leave. | 你走吧 |
[07:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | Listen | 听着 |
[07:33] | for what it’s worth, I hope you get better soon. | 无论如何 我都希望你能好起来 |
[07:36] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[08:08] | No! | 不! |
[08:09] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[08:10] | No! | 不! |
[08:11] | Please let me go! | 让我走! |
[08:20] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[08:22] | No! | 不! |
[08:42] | I’ve spoken with several people at the pentagon. | 我跟五角大楼联络过了 |
[08:46] | They assure me | 他们向我保证 |
[08:48] | that there is no such thing as the stargate program | 根本就没有什么星门计划 |
[08:54] | no atlantis base in another galaxy | 也没有什么位于另外一个 星系中的Atlantis基地 |
[08:58] | and no department of homeworld security | 更没有什么地球安全部 |
[09:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:03] | So you’re telling me that I dreamt up the last | 你是在告诉我 |
[09:06] | two years of my life? | 最近两年我一直都是 在梦境中度过的么? |
[09:10] | Sometimes when a person experiences a significant emotional trauma | 有些时候当人遭遇到 严重的情感损伤时 |
[09:14] | their mind just decides to shut down | 他们的意识决定就此停止 |
[09:17] | to escape the pain. | 来逃避痛苦 |
[09:19] | I have brokered dozens of treaties | 我已经参加了几十起谈判 |
[09:23] | many of them very stressful, yes | 当中有一些的确很让人紧张 |
[09:27] | but none of them bad enough | 可没有一个有如此糟糕 |
[09:30] | to cause “significant emotional trauma.” | 可以导致”严重的情感损伤” |
[09:33] | The treaty negotiation was just the trigger point. | 那场谈判只是一个导火索 |
[09:36] | We believe the actual trauma you suffered occurred three weeks ago. | 我们认为真正的损伤 是在3个星期前造成的 |
[09:43] | You were riding in a car | 你当时正和一个 |
[09:44] | with a man named simon wallace. | 名叫Simon Wallace的男人坐在车里 |
[09:51] | You remember simon? | 你能想起Simon? |
[09:52] | Yes, of course I do. | 是的 当然 |
[09:54] | We’re no longer in a relationship, but– | 我们分手了 不过… |
[09:56] | you were coming home from dinner. | 你们吃完晚餐 正一起回家 |
[09:59] | A car ran a red light | 突然一辆车闯过红灯 |
[10:01] | and broadsided you, impacting the driver’s side door. | 从旁边撞上你们 正好撞在驾驶员那边的车门上 |
[10:06] | Simon was killed instantly. | Simon当即死亡 |
[10:13] | You suffered only minor injuries in the crash | 你在车祸中仅受了轻伤 |
[10:16] | made a quick recovery | 很快就康复了 |
[10:18] | but in the days following simon’s funeral | 可在Simon葬礼之后的好些天里 |
[10:20] | several of your colleagues noticed your behavior changing | 一些同事注意到你有一些奇怪的行为 |
[10:24] | clear signs of depression | 抑郁症的典型症状 |
[10:26] | confusion | 心理混乱 |
[10:27] | No | 不 |
[10:29] | It culminated in your collapse at the negotiation. | 最终导致你在谈判中晕倒 |
[10:32] | No | 不 |
[10:33] | I’m sorry, I don’t believe you. | 很抱歉 我不相信 |
[10:35] | Sometimes the mind’s only way to cope with tragedy | 有些时候 大脑应付悲剧的唯一办法 |
[10:39] | is to completely erase it from memory… | 将它从记忆中完全擦除… |
[10:42] | and on rare occasions, supplant it with something else. | 在极少数情况下 则是用另外一种记忆来代替 |
[10:44] | In this case, something– | 在这种情况下… |
[10:52] | you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[11:14] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[11:16] | Mom | 妈妈 |
[11:21] | I don’t understand what’s happening to me, mom. | 不知道我身上到底是发生了什么事情 |
[11:25] | I feel as if… | 感觉就好像是… |
[11:26] | as if I’m asleep or… | 我还在睡觉… |
[11:28] | or I’m in a dream. | 或者是在做梦 |
[11:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:35] | Do I look like a dream? | 我看上去像是在梦境中么? |
[11:38] | My hand… | 我的手… |
[11:41] | does it feel like a dream? | 感觉像是在梦中么? |
[11:46] | No… | 不… |
[11:49] | but neither did the last two years of my life. | 可我过去两年的生活可不是这样 |
[11:53] | I just… I can’t believe it was all a figment of my imagination. | 我只是…无法相信那一切 都是我头脑中想像出来的 |
[11:59] | Give it time. | 多给它些时间 |
[12:01] | The doctors here will help you get through this. | 这里的医生会帮你度过难关 |
[12:04] | The accident… | 那场事故… |
[12:10] | getting that phonecall was the worst night of my life. | 接到那个电话的时候 是我一生中最糟糕的一刻 |
[12:14] | We all miss simon terribly, but… | 我们都很想念Simon 可是… |
[12:18] | I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you | 如果又失去了你 我真不知道如何才好 |
[12:26] | Oh, wait. I have something. | 等等 我有东西要给你看 |
[12:31] | Your father’s watch. | 你父亲的表 |
[12:34] | I found it a few months ago. | 我几个月前找到的 |
[12:36] | He’d always meant to give it to you. | 他一直想把它留给你 |
[12:38] | I know. I mean… | 我知道 我是说… |
[12:42] | I mean, I took this with me… | 我会随身带着它的… |
[12:55] | it’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[12:58] | You’re safe now. | 现在很安全 |
[13:01] | You’ll bne. | 你会没事的 |
[13:03] | I’ll make certain of it. | 我可以保证 |
[13:36] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[14:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[14:10] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[14:18] | I’m going to prescribe some additional medications for you. | 我将再为你开些药物 |
[14:22] | A mood stabilizer, an antidepressant, | 一剂稳定情绪药 一剂抗抑郁药 |
[14:25] | and also stronger antipsychotic medications. | 以及加强型的安定药 |
[14:29] | These should help reduce the acute symptoms | 这些会帮你稳定 |
[14:32] | you’re experiencing. | 当前的症状 |
[14:34] | Wipe out the last two years of my life. | 将最近两年的记忆 从我记忆中完全擦除 |
[14:37] | I talked with your mother. | 我跟你母亲谈过 |
[14:39] | She told me how, as a child, | 她告诉我 你小时候 |
[14:40] | you had a brief phase where you dreamed of being an astronaut. | 写过一篇作文 梦想成为一名宇航员 |
[14:44] | She and your father even bought you a telescope for your 12th birthday. | 她和你父亲甚至在你12岁生日那天 给你买了一架望远镜 |
[14:48] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[14:50] | Sometimes childhood fantasies can offer | 有些时候孩提时代的幻想 |
[14:52] | a peaceful refuge from the harsh realities of adult life. | 可以在成人后的生活中遇到挫折时 提供庇护的港湾 |
[14:58] | So you’re saying | 你是说 |
[15:00] | when simon died, my mind shut down and went to another galaxy? | Simon死后 我的意识中止跟现实接触 却带我去了另外一个星系? |
[15:05] | It traveled as far as it could to escape the pain. | 逃避得越远 就越可以摆脱痛苦 |
[15:08] | And in a matter of three days | 而在那三天里 |
[15:10] | I managed to live out an entire two years of my life? | 我却相当于度过了两年的生活 |
[15:14] | Time is relative in a dream state. | 在梦境中时间只是一个相对概念 |
[15:17] | People live out entire lifetimes in the blink of an eye. | 在眨眼之间 人们就可以度过他们的一生 |
[15:21] | Imagine you were in my position, listening to your story. | 想像一下 你站在我的位置 听你自己讲的故事 |
[15:25] | Traveling to another galaxy through a stargate | 通过星门到另外一个星系去旅行 |
[15:27] | leading an expedition to the lost city of atlantis… | 带领一支探险队前往 失落的城市Atlantis… |
[15:34] | would you believe it? | 你自己会相信么? |
[15:58] | Dr. Weir? | Weir博士? |
[16:03] | Your medications. | 你的药 |
[16:08] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | Have you gone out to the garden today? | 今天你有没有去公园? |
[16:29] | No. I was going to, but | 没有 我本打算去的 可是 |
[16:32] | they were out there, so I decided it would be better to wait. | 他们都在那里 所以我决定等等 |
[16:36] | The others? | 其他人? |
[16:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:39] | Four of them. | 4个人 |
[16:41] | Did they see you? | 他们看到你没有? |
[16:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:43] | They were waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[16:45] | Did you speak to them? | 你跟他们说话没有? |
[16:46] | Yes. | 有 |
[16:48] | I told them what you told me to say | 我把你告诉我的话讲给他们听了 |
[16:51] | that my blood isn’t theirs for the taking. | 我的血不是随便给他们喝的 |
[16:55] | Good for you, enid. That was very brave. | 你做得很好 Enid 非常勇敢 |
[16:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[17:01] | What others? | 其他什么人? |
[17:03] | The invaders, dear | 那些入侵者 亲爱的 |
[17:04] | from one of the moons of saturn. | 来自于土星的一个卫星 |
[17:07] | They’re cold blooded, you see | 他们都是冷血动物 |
[17:09] | so they need our warm blood for theirs. | 所以他们需要我们的热血 |
[17:12] | You have to be very careful. | 你一定要非常小心 |
[17:15] | Dr. Fletcher doesn’t think they’re real… | Fletcher医生认为他们不是真实的… |
[17:19] | but I know the truth. | 可我知道事实真相 |
[17:22] | Dr. Weir, would you like to speak next? | Weir博士 你想下一个发言么? |
[17:24] | Perhaps you can tell the group about your experience in atlantis. | 也许你可以把在Atlantis的经历 告诉给大家 |
[17:29] | No. | 不 |
[17:31] | – Sometimes when we share these experiences– – I said… | ﹣有些时候我们可以通过共享这些经历… ﹣我说了… |
[17:34] | no. | 不 |
[18:27] | Go away. | 走开 |
[18:43] | Go away! | 走开! |
[19:22] | Hello | 你好 |
[19:22] | Hi | 嗨 |
[19:24] | Please | 请坐吧 |
[19:33] | Will I ever remember the accident? | 我会一直记住这场事故么? |
[19:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:38] | Often in cases like this | 多数情况下 |
[19:40] | the memory of the trauma never returns. | 由于损伤而失去的记忆 从来不会回想起来 |
[19:44] | Maybe it’s the mind protecting itself. | 也许是意识在保护自己 |
[19:46] | I suppose that’s a good thing, really. | 我觉得这倒是件好事 |
[19:49] | I mean, there’s pain enough, even without remembering it. | 这造成的痛苦够多了 即便是回想不起来 |
[19:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:59] | It’s just you’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[20:02] | I’m impressed. | 我深受感动 |
[20:05] | You’re sleeping well? | 你睡得还好吧? |
[20:06] | Yes. I’m sleeping better than I can remember. | 是的 比我记忆中的任何一次睡得都要好 |
[20:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:11] | I think you’re ready. | 我觉得你已经准备好了 |
[20:14] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[20:27] | is it how you remember it? | 还记得这里么? |
[20:29] | It’s exactly how I remember it. | 当然记得 |
[20:37] | Oh, sedgewick. | 噢 Sedgewick |
[20:39] | Hey, sweetie! | 嘿 Sweetie! |
[20:42] | Welcome home, sweetheart. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[20:58] | Hello, hello. | 喂 喂 |
[21:01] | General. | 将军 |
[21:01] | Enough with the “general,” okay? | 别再叫”将军”了 好么? |
[21:03] | It’s jack. | 叫我Jack |
[21:04] | but which jack is it? | 那这位是哪个Jack? |
[21:07] | What? | 什么? |
[21:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:09] | I was just trying to have some fun at my own expense. | 刚才只是我跟自己开的一个玩笑 |
[21:12] | Too soon, maybe. | 也许是太快了 |
[21:15] | So, are you all settled back in? | 现在你已经搬回去住了? |
[21:18] | Getting there. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | So I hear you’re going back to teaching. | 听说你要回去教书了 |
[21:22] | Yeah, my poli-sci class at georgetown. | 是啊 在华盛顿的Georgetown 教政治社会学 |
[21:25] | They’re holding it open for me for the fall. | 他们等我秋季开学过去 |
[21:28] | Have you given any thought to coming back to the negotiating table? | 你还有没有打算回到谈判桌前去? |
[21:33] | That non-proliferation treaty… | 那个防止核扩散的谈判… |
[21:36] | you kind of left us hanging mid-sentence there. | 不能半途把我们丢在那里 |
[21:40] | It’d sure be nice to hear the punchline someday. | 如果主角可以登场那就真是太好了 |
[21:46] | And the U.N.Would be okay with that? | 联合国会同意么? |
[21:49] | Not just okay. | 不仅仅是同意 |
[21:50] | They’re insisting. | 他们一直都在强调 |
[21:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:55] | When you’re the best, you’re the best, | 你是万里挑一 |
[21:57] | even if you’ve had a little… | 即便是你遇到一点… |
[22:01] | setback, so to speak… | 挫折 暂且这么说吧… |
[22:05] | he said awkwardly. | 我的口才不好 |
[22:10] | It’s only if you feel you’re ready to go back. | 只要你觉得合适 随时都可以回来 |
[22:17] | actually, yeah, | 实际上 是的 |
[22:20] | I think I am. | 我觉得我可以 |
[22:39] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[23:27] | What’ve you got, doc? | 进展怎么样 医生? |
[23:30] | It’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟 |
[23:32] | It’s not just her brain anymore. | 现在不只是她的大脑了 |
[23:35] | They’re spreading throughout her body. | 它们已经扩散到她的整个身体中了 |
[23:38] | We’re losing her. | 我们就要失去她了 |
[23:45] | Those are all nanites? | 这些都是Nanite? |
[23:46] | Aye. | 是的 |
[23:47] | They’ve spread throughout her entire body. | 它们分布在她的整个身体之中 |
[23:49] | How’d they get inside her? | 它们是怎么进去的? |
[23:51] | Niam Niam. | |
[23:53] | When he attacked her in the puddle jumper. | 他在Puddle Jumper中袭击了她 |
[23:56] | In that one brief moment of contact, | 在接触她身体的那一刻 |
[23:57] | he managed to infect her with nanites that began replicating immediately. | Nanite病毒被注射到她的体内 并立刻开始复制 |
[24:01] | Now they’re multiplying exponentially, consuming her. | 现在它们成指数级别增长 不断的吞噬她的身体 |
[24:04] | How much time does she have? | 她还剩多少时间? |
[24:06] | I don’t think their intention’s to kill her. | 我认为它们的意图不是杀死她 |
[24:08] | If that were the case, they could have easily done it already. | 如果是这个目的 那它们很容易就可以实现 |
[24:12] | I don’t think there’s enough of them to survive on their own. | 它们还没有足够多的数量 可以独立生存 |
[24:15] | They need elizabeth’s body as raw material. | 需要Elizabeth的身体来作为原材料 |
[24:17] | So they’re attempting to assimilate her, | 就是说它们正试图吸收她 |
[24:19] | to transform her into one of them? | 最终将她转变为它们当中的一员? |
[24:20] | Until they can reach sufficient numbers to form a viable independent entity, | 直到它们达到足够多的数量 构建成一个可以独立生存的实体 |
[24:23] | I would say so, yes. | 是的 可以这么说 |
[24:25] | And this is how they replicate? | 这就是它们如何复制的? |
[24:27] | I doubt it’s their normal way. | 这应该不是正常的复制方式 |
[24:28] | It may well be a last-ditch attempt to survive. | 很可能是为了生存而不得已采取的办法 |
[24:30] | How do we stop them? | 怎样才能阻止它们? |
[24:32] | EMP Emp. | |
[24:33] | Maybe we can hit ’em with the electromagnetic pulse like we did last time. | 我们也许可以跟上次一样 用电磁脉冲摧毁它们 |
[24:36] | I’m afraid we’re well beyond that possibility now, colonel. | 可是现在没有这个可能了 中校 |
[24:38] | ********** | 看看现在的扫瞄结果 |
[24:39] | The nanites have literally bonded to neuron and other cells | Nanite病毒已经和神经元 以及其它细胞结合在了一起 |
[24:42] | throughout her central nervous system. | 贯穿她的整个中央神经系统 |
[24:44] | If we attempt to disable them, | 如果我们试图摧毁它们 |
[24:45] | we’ll likely end up killing her along with them. | 很有可能也会把她也一起杀死 |
[24:47] | Then how do we help her? | 那我们怎么做才可以帮她? |
[24:49] | In a petri dish, | 在培养皿中 |
[24:50] | her white blood cells attack individual nanites | 她的白细胞可以供给单个的Nanite病毒 |
[24:53] | as though they were a bacterium or a virus, | 就好像它们是普通的细菌或者病毒一样 |
[24:55] | quite successfully, | 非常成功 |
[24:56] | but for some reason inside her body, | 可不知道为什么 在身体内 |
[24:58] | there’s almost no immune response whatsoever. | 几乎没有看到任何免疫反应 |
[25:00] | It’s as if the nanites themselves have convinced her immune system | 就好像是Nanite病毒 骗过了她的免疫系统 |
[25:03] | that they present no threat. | 让她的身体觉得它们没有威胁 |
[25:04] | How do they do that? | 它们是怎么做到的? |
[25:05] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[25:08] | I’ve begun administering drugs to help boost her immunities. | 我已经给她注射了药物 尽可能增强免疫系统的反应 |
[25:12] | Doesn’t seem to be working. | 可看上去没有用 |
[25:13] | Not yet. | 是的 |
[25:14] | I’ve just increased the dosage. | 我刚才已经增加了剂量 |
[25:16] | For the moment, | 就目前来看 |
[25:18] | we’re losing this battle. | 我们就要失去这次战斗了 |
[25:32] | Right on time. | 正是时候 |
[25:33] | You all set? | 准备好了? |
[25:34] | I think so. | 我觉得是的 |
[25:36] | Did you get some sleep? | 有没有睡会儿? |
[25:37] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:37] | But still, I’ve been really tired lately. | 可是 近来我一直感到很累 |
[25:41] | maybe you’ve got to work yourself back into playing shape. | 也许你该花时间好好准备一下 |
[25:44] | Spend a little time doing some short shifts | 花点时间做些调整 |
[25:46] | before you jump up to the first line. | 然后再投入一线的战斗中去 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:49] | I don’t know a thing about football. | 我对橄榄球一无所知 |
[25:52] | Nor hockey, apparently. | 当然 还有曲棍球 |
[25:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:58] | It’s strange, jack.I’M… | 很奇怪 Jack 我… |
[26:01] | I feel kind of numb. | 我感到有些麻木 |
[26:03] | You know, I feel like that all the time. | 我一直都有这种感觉 |
[26:05] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[26:06] | Did you talk to dr.Fletcher about it? | 你跟Fletcher谈过么? |
[26:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:09] | He said it’s probably just my medications. | 他说也许是药物的副作用 |
[26:10] | He’s going to adjust the doses, dial them back, | 他准备减小剂量 |
[26:13] | see if that helps. | 看看有没有用 |
[26:14] | Probably just a matter of balance, then, eh? | 也许只是矫枉过正 是吧? |
[26:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | Now, just to be sure we’re on the same page, | 一定要保证我们持有同一观点 |
[26:21] | we’re against the proliferation of nuclear weapons, right? | 我们反对核武器的扩散 对么? |
[26:25] | Got it. | 收到 |
[26:39] | Do you think she’s aware we’re here? | 你认为他知不知道我们在这里? |
[26:41] | How can she be? | 怎么可能? |
[26:42] | She’s unconscious. | 她现在毫无意识 |
[26:47] | You may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[26:48] | You could try talking to her. | 你可以试着跟她说说话 |
[26:50] | Tell her to keep fighting. | 告诉她继续斗争 |
[26:52] | And that will help exactly how? | 那有什么用? |
[26:55] | In a coma, | 在进入昏迷状态时 |
[26:55] | one’s sense of hearing is the last thing to go and the first thing to return. | 人的听觉总是最后才失去的 也是最先恢复的 |
[26:59] | There are many cases | 有相当多的案例 |
[26:59] | where patients were actually able to hear others talking to them in their rooms. | 病人可以听到同一个房间中 其他人的谈话 |
[27:02] | And were these comas also caused by nanites invading people’s bodies? | 这些昏迷是由Nanite病毒 侵入人体导致的么? |
[27:05] | No, rodney, but there are indications that she’s thinking. | 不是 Rodney 可是有迹象显示 她在思考 |
[27:08] | You mean “dreaming.” | 你是说”做梦”吧 |
[27:09] | More than that. | 不仅仅是 |
[27:11] | Her mind is extremely active for someone in a coma. | 相比平常的昏迷 她的大脑非常的活跃 |
[27:13] | Her eeg reads almost as if she were going about her daily life, | 脑电波扫瞄显示 活跃程度就跟 她日常活动中的一样 |
[27:16] | which suggests she may well be able to hear us. | 就是说她也许可以听到我们的话 |
[27:20] | What the hell are they doing to her? | 它们到底在对她做些什么? |
[27:23] | I wish I knew. | 真希望我能知道 |
[27:25] | The immune-boosting drugs are having no effect. | 增加免疫力的药物没有任何效果 |
[27:29] | Aggressive little bastards. | 这些该死的混蛋 |
[27:35] | What? | 什么? |
[27:36] | What? | 怎么了? |
[27:37] | it’s that look.That’s the same look I get when I have a brilliant idea. | 你的表情 看上去就跟我 有了一个天才的想法时一样 |
[27:39] | How would you know how you looked? | 你是怎么知道自己当时的表情的? |
[27:41] | ‘Cause it’s happened more than once in front of a mirror, okay? | 因为不止有一次我碰巧正好在镜子前 好么? |
[27:43] | Carson, what is it? | Carson 到底是什么? |
[27:45] | I don’t know about “brilliant,” but | 我不知道”天才”是什么 不过 |
[27:47] | it just might… | 这也许… |
[27:49] | excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[27:50] | What are you doing? | 你要去做什么? |
[27:52] | You know, if carson’s right, | 如果Carson是对的 |
[27:54] | and you can hear me, | 你可以听到我说话 |
[27:54] | I suppose I should say something profound. | 我想我应该说一些深刻的话 |
[28:01] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[28:02] | I’m not so good at profound, | 我不怎么会说深刻的话 |
[28:05] | but you should know | 可你应该知道 |
[28:07] | we’re doing everything we can to get you through this. | 我们会竭尽全力帮你度过难关 |
[28:41] | These, these nanites, | 这…这些Nanite病毒 |
[28:42] | I don’t know what they’re putting you through, | 不知道它们正在让你 经受怎样的事情 |
[28:43] | I don’t know what they’re doing to you, but… | 也不知道它们正在对你做什么 不过… |
[28:48] | don’t let ’em get to you. | 不要让它们得逞 |
[28:55] | We’re doing everything we can to bring you back, | 我们会尽全力救你回来 |
[28:58] | but you’ve got to do your part. | 可你也不能放弃 |
[29:00] | You’ve got to fight this. | 你必须努力抗争 |
[29:14] | I’m sure this is just a result of the adjustment I made to your medications. | 可以肯定 这是对你药物进行调整的结果 |
[29:19] | I think I may have dialed them back too far. | 也许是剂量减得太快了 |
[29:22] | It’s all a question of balance. | 一切的一切都是一个平衡的问题 |
[29:26] | That’s what general o’neill said. | O’Neill将军也是这样说的 |
[29:30] | Yes.he’s right. | 是的 他说得对 |
[29:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:33] | We’ll get you back to normal. | 我们会让你恢复正常的 |
[29:44] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[30:24] | No! | 不! |
[30:25] | Wait! | 等等! |
[30:26] | No! | 不! |
[30:27] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[30:29] | No! | 不! |
[30:48] | How’re you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[30:54] | Why am I back here? | 我怎么又回到这里来了? |
[30:56] | They’re worried. | 他们有些担心 |
[30:58] | Frankly, so am I. | 老实说 我也是 |
[31:04] | Look, obviously, | 听着 很显然 |
[31:08] | no… | 不… |
[31:09] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[31:10] | you’re not. | 不 |
[31:14] | You’re going to be here until you get better. | 在你好转之前 你会一直呆在这里 |
[31:25] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[31:26] | we think we’ve found a way to uncouple the nanite cells from elizabeth’s cells. | 我们已经发现了一种办法 可以把 Nanite细胞从Elizabeth的细胞上剥离开 |
[31:31] | We? | 我们? |
[31:32] | How? | 怎么做? |
[31:32] | We create a distraction. | 让它们分心 |
[31:36] | It finally occurred to me why I wasn’t having any success– | 我突然才意识到为什么没有取得进展… |
[31:40] | what were the nanites originally designed to do? | Nanite最开始是设计出来做什么的? |
[31:42] | Fight the wraith. | 打败幽灵 |
[31:43] | Exactly. | 很对 |
[31:44] | So that’s what we’ll get them to do now. | 这就是现在我们要让它们去做的 |
[31:46] | We think by implanting a small amount of wraith tissue into dr.Weir’s body– | 我们认为通过把少量幽灵的组织 植入Weir博士的身体… |
[31:49] | like a tumor. | 就好像一个肿瘤一样 |
[31:50] | A small tumor, yes– | 一个小瘤子 是的… |
[31:51] | the nanite cells will essentially– | Nanite细胞在本质上… |
[31:52] | they’ll attack it– | 攻击它… |
[31:53] | they have to–that’s what they’re programmed to do, | 它们不得不这样做 因为程序就是这样设计的 |
[31:55] | which will draw them away from elizabeth’s cells, | 这样会把它们从Elizabeth的细胞边 吸引开 |
[31:57] | effectively unbinding them. | 非常有效的分开它们 |
[31:59] | It will only last a few seconds or so, mind you, | 不过值得注意的是 |
[32:00] | before the nanites attack the wraith tissue | 在Nanite攻击幽灵组织 |
[32:03] | and return their focus to dr.Weir’s cells– | 然后回过头来关注Weir博士的细胞之间 只有短短的几秒钟… |
[32:04] | ****** | 这对我们来说已经足够了 |
[32:05] | We need momentary distraction to draw them away from her | 我们只需要短暂的 把它们从她身上吸引开 |
[32:08] | so we can zap ’em with the em pulse. | 然后就可以用电磁脉冲消灭它们 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:13] | Let’s do it. | 开始干吧 |
[33:08] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:09] | Aren’t we supposed to turn off all earth-based equipment | 在开始之前 我们是不是应该 |
[33:12] | in the room before we do this? | 关闭所有基于地球科技的仪器? |
[33:13] | The em pulse will be directed through the scanner, | 扫瞄仪会引导电磁脉冲 |
[33:15] | so the other equipment should be fine. | 其它仪器不会有事的 |
[33:25] | I keep seeing these symbols… | 我不停的看到这些符号… |
[33:28] | eight of them. | 一个8个 |
[33:29] | Do they mean something to you? | 对你来说有什么意义么? |
[33:31] | This is the dialing sequence for the stargate. | 这是星门的拨号序列 |
[33:35] | From earth to atlantis. | 从地球到Atlantis |
[33:37] | Dialing sequence?Like a phone number? | 拨号序列?就好比电话号码? |
[33:39] | I know you think I’m delusional, | 我知道你认为我产生错觉了 |
[33:43] | but I can’t shake the overpowering feeling that something– | 可我抵挡不住这种想法 某样东西… |
[33:46] | or someone– | 或者是某个人… |
[33:48] | is trying to communicate with me. | 正在试图跟我通信 |
[33:52] | And what are they trying to say? | 他们想说什么? |
[33:53] | That atlantis is real. | Atlantis是真实的 |
[33:56] | And that I have to get back there. | 我要回到那里去 |
[33:59] | And so… | 这么说… |
[34:01] | we’re the fantasy? | 我们都是幻想出来的? |
[34:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:07] | You know… | 知道么… |
[34:08] | I don’t mind being fantasized about occasionally. | 如果偶然认为我是幻想出来的 我并不介意 |
[34:12] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[34:13] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这里 |
[34:16] | How would you get there? | 你怎么去那里? |
[34:18] | Go to stargate command– | 去星门指挥部… |
[34:21] | you want to waltz into norad– | 就是说你想去NORAD胡闹… |
[34:23] | is that it? | 对不对? |
[34:23] | I know what you told me! | 我知道你要说什么! |
[34:26] | But I also know what I feel. | 可我还清楚自己的感觉 |
[34:31] | Atlantis is real. | Atlantis是真实的 |
[34:33] | And I will get back there. | 我一定要回到那里去 |
[34:36] | And it’s working. | 起作用了 |
[34:41] | They’re moving fast. | 它们动得真快 |
[34:43] | Get ready with the em pulse. | 准备进行电磁脉冲 |
[34:44] | I’m ready on your mark. | 随时等待你的号令 |
[34:46] | And… | 准备… |
[34:47] | now! | 开始! |
[34:54] | I thought you said– | 你不是说… |
[34:59] | it worked! | 奏效了! |
[35:00] | Carson, you are an absolute– | Carson 你真是一个… |
[35:01] | oh no… | 噢 不… |
[35:03] | we didn’t get them all. | 并没有干掉所有的 |
[35:05] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[35:06] | I don’t bloody know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:09] | They’ve been using organic material to replicate, | 它们利用组织材料进行复制 |
[35:12] | which has rendered them immune to the em pulse. | 这也为它们提供了 免疫电磁脉冲的能力 |
[35:14] | So now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[35:16] | They’ve started replicating again… | 它们又开始复制了… |
[35:23] | you spit out your pills again, didn’t you? | 你又把药片吐出来了 是不是? |
[35:27] | You disappoint me, elizabeth. | 你真让我失望 Elizabeth |
[35:30] | The pills are not going to help me. | 那些药片根本就不会帮我 |
[35:32] | Not if you won’t let them. | 如果你不丢掉它们就不会 |
[35:34] | You leave me no other choice. | 你让我们别无选择 |
[35:39] | No! | 不! |
[35:50] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[35:54] | This will hurt. | 会很疼的 |
[36:01] | what do we do now? | 现在该怎么做? |
[36:02] | Zap her again. | 又开始向他进攻了 |
[36:03] | Keep it up until they’re gone. | 除非消灭它们 否则他们就会一直干下去 |
[36:05] | A significant number of nanites have migrated into the arteries | 有很大一部分Nanite进入了动脉 |
[36:08] | that supply blood flow to the higher functions of her brain. | 那段动脉负责向脑部高级功能区供应血液 |
[36:11] | They’re telling us they can kill her if they want to. | 它们在告诉我们 如果它们想 随时都可以杀死她 |
[36:13] | Switch her over to 100% oxygen, stat, | 给她换上100%的纯氧 Stat |
[36:14] | and start her on norepinephrine, | 开始注射去肾上腺素 |
[36:16] | five mics per minute. | 每分钟5毫升 |
[36:17] | Reducing blood flow to those parts of her brain | 减少那部分的血流量 |
[36:19] | will put her into a state of cerebral hypoxia. | 可以让她进入脑缺氧的状态 |
[36:21] | What will that do? | 那会有什么作用? |
[36:22] | Render her essentially brain dead, | 造成她脑死亡 |
[36:24] | which makes no sense. | 这样做毫无意义 |
[36:26] | Unless she’s fighting it. | 除非她奋力反抗 |
[36:31] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一可以行得通的 |
[36:34] | The replicators see us as organic machines. | 复制者将我们视为有机的机器 |
[36:36] | They’re trying to take control of the machine they’re in– | 它们会试图控制入侵的机器… |
[36:39] | you mean replace elizabeth’s consciousness? | 你是说替代Elizabeth的意识? |
[36:41] | Maybe when we zapped her with the emp, | 也许当我们用EMP消灭它们的时候 |
[36:43] | we killed enough of them to even out the odds, | 可以杀死足够多从而帮她扫清障碍 |
[36:46] | gave her a fighting chance to stop them. | 让她有机会打败它们 |
[36:49] | reality check– | 可事实上 |
[36:50] | there are microscopic robots in her brain. | 它们只是存在于她大脑中的微小机器人 |
[36:53] | How does she fight that? | 她怎么跟它们作战? |
[36:54] | You said her mind was active– | 你说了她的大脑非常活跃… |
[36:55] | like she was thinking, reacting, living her life. | 就好像她是在思考 反应 正常生活 |
[36:57] | What if this was the only way they could get to her? | 如果这是接近她的唯一办法呢? |
[37:01] | What if they’re trying to force her to give up. | 如果它们是想让她停止抵抗呢? |
[37:04] | A battle of wills? | 斗争的愿望? |
[37:06] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[37:08] | Her neural activity supports colonel sheppard’s hypothesis. | 她的神经活动可以证明 Sheppard中校的猜想 |
[37:11] | So, what, we can’t do anything? | 这么说 我们什么也做不了? |
[37:13] | I can increase the oxygen levels in her blood | 我可以增加她血液中的氧气含量 |
[37:16] | to give her a little more time, but | 给她更多点时间 不过 |
[37:18] | yes… | 是的… |
[37:19] | she’s on her own. | 她在独自作战 |
[37:20] | No, she’s not. | 不 不是 |
[37:26] | You’re not alone, elizabeth. | 你并不孤独 elizabeth |
[37:27] | We’re right here with you, | 我们跟你在一起 |
[37:29] | and you have to fight this. | 你一定要打败它们 |
[38:27] | Dr.Weir. | Weir博士 |
[38:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:32] | You’re safe now. | 你现在很安全 |
[38:35] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪里? |
[38:37] | Stargate command. | 星门指挥部 |
[38:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:41] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[38:43] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[38:47] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[38:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[38:51] | This way. | 这边来 |
[38:57] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[39:00] | The hell you aren’T. | 去你的 |
[39:15] | They’ve begun to spread faster. | 它们扩散得更快了 |
[39:17] | We’re losing her. | 我们就要失去她了 |
[39:18] | Not yet we’re not. | 还没有 |
[39:20] | What’re you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[39:22] | What are you, crazy? | 你想干嘛 你疯了? |
[39:23] | She could infect you! | 她会传染给你的! |
[39:24] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[39:28] | John! John! | |
[39:30] | You’ve been infected by nanites. | 你被Nanite病毒感染了 |
[39:33] | They’re trying to take control of your mind and body– | 它们试图控制你的意识和身体 |
[39:36] | don’t let them do it. | 别让它们得逞 |
[39:39] | You have to fight them. | 你必须跟它们斗争 |
[39:41] | So fight. | 战斗吧 |
[39:43] | Elizabeth Elizabeth. | |
[39:46] | You have to come with us. | 你必须跟我们走 |
[39:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:51] | You know which way you have to go… | 你知道该走哪条路… |
[39:54] | run. | 快跑 |
[40:02] | Get him out of there! | 把他带出来! |
[40:05] | Put him into isolation and run a scan immediately. | 将他隔离起来 马上进行扫瞄 |
[40:27] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能让你走 |
[40:28] | You’re not general o’neill. | 你不是O’Neill将军 |
[40:31] | Elizabeth, listen to me– | Elizabeth 听我说… |
[40:33] | you see that? | 瞧? |
[40:34] | That’s the stargate. | 这就是星门 |
[40:35] | And yes, leaving is exactly what I plan to do. | 是的 我想要做的就是离开这里 |
[40:38] | I won’t let you go. | 我不会让你走 |
[40:40] | You can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我 |
[40:42] | On the contrary. | 正好相反 |
[40:44] | I already have. | 我已经办到了 |
[40:46] | I’ve made your friend disappear, haven’t I? | 我已让你的朋友们消失了 不是么? |
[40:49] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[40:50] | He can’t help you now. | 他们现在帮不上你 |
[40:51] | And you can’t possibly get past me. | 而且你也不可能通过我 |
[40:55] | So you see… | 所以… |
[40:57] | you’ve lost. | 你失败了 |
[41:17] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[41:19] | The infirmary. | 医疗室 |
[41:20] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[41:26] | I’m back in atlantis? | 我又回到了Atlantis? |
[41:29] | You never left. | 你从来没有离开过 |
[41:49] | You’re still up, huh? | 还没有睡? |
[41:54] | I wasn’t all that keen to go back to sleep just yet. | 现在还不是那么想睡 |
[41:57] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[41:58] | I’m glad to see you’ve been released from quarantine. | 很高兴看到你也解除隔离了 |
[42:03] | I guess the nanites were too focused on you to spread to me. | 我猜Nanite是过于关注你 而把我忽略了 |
[42:09] | I now realize just how insidious they really are… | 我现在意识到它们是多么的阴险… |
[42:14] | I mean, if such a small number of them could do that to me– | 即便是那么小的数量 也可以对我做出这种事情… |
[42:16] | let’s just take it as a win right now. | 不过现在我们已经打赢了 |
[42:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:19] | Still, I can’t believe I was only out for five hours. | 我还是不能相信 我只是失去5个小时意识 |
[42:24] | Felt longer, ? | 感觉比这长? |
[42:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:27] | A lifetime. | 就像一生那么漫长 |
[42:31] | it’s good to have you back in the real world. | 很高兴看到你又回到了真实的世界 |
[42:35] | At least I think it’s the real world… | 至少我觉得是真实的世界… |
[42:37] | I could be infected right now, which makes me the one– | 我现在可能已经被感染了 就是说我可能… |
[42:39] | John… john… | |
[42:41] | don’T. | 别这样 |
[42:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |