时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[00:07] | – How’s your class? – Oh, it’s good. Really good. | -课上得怎么样? -很不错 |
[00:10] | Good. All right. I gotta go. | 好,那我先走了 |
[00:12] | Oh, listen, Parkers said that the party’s gonna be over at 2:00, | 对了,帕克说聚会2:00结束 |
[00:15] | so you can pick up the kids anytime after that. | 你之后就可以去接孩子了 |
[00:17] | – Okay. – All right, I’ll see you later. | -好的 -一会见 |
[00:24] | – What was that? – Nothing, you said goodbye, so… | -怎么了? -没什么,你说再见,所以…… |
[00:26] | you know, goodbye. | 那就再见咯 |
[00:33] | Oh, wha… what are you doing? | 噢……你到底什么意思? |
[00:38] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[00:40] | Goodbye. I’m going golfing. | 再见,我去打高尔夫了 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[00:47] | Oh, it’s not fair! | 噢,这不公平! |
[00:53] | You know I love golfing. I don’t get to golf very often. | 你知道我喜欢打高尔夫, 我很难得才能去的 |
[00:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | Oh, don’t make me choose. | 噢,别逼我作选择 |
[01:14] | It’s not fair! | 不公平! |
[01:18] | – It’s probably gonna rain. – Yeah. | -看样子快下雨了! -没错 |
[01:26] | Hey, Nemo. Pizza ready? | 嘿,尼莫,匹萨好了吗? |
[01:27] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[01:29] | What the hell? | 见什么鬼? |
[01:31] | Oh, hey! Hey, guys. | 噢,嘿!伙计们 |
[01:32] | Hey, moron. Where were you today? | 嘿,呆子,你今天去哪儿了? |
[01:35] | Whoa whoa, how come you’re not golfing? | 哇~你们怎么没去打高尔夫? |
[01:37] | We waited for your big nose for an hour. | 我们等了你一个小时,大鼻子! |
[01:39] | Then we couldn’t play because the tournament was starting. | 后来那里要举行比赛,我们就打不成了 |
[01:42] | Nice work, big nose! | 你干得好事!大鼻子 |
[01:45] | Oh, man. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 噢,我很抱歉! |
[01:47] | I just had to do something at the house, you know? | 家里临时有点事 |
[01:49] | I just had to… I had to do that something. | 我必须……必须留在家里 |
[01:52] | We kept calling. Why didn’t you pick up the phone? | 我们一直在给你打电话, 你干嘛不接电话? |
[01:54] | Yeah, I know, but I couldn’t hear it ’cause I was fixing the dryer. | 我知道,我那时在修烘干机,没听见 |
[01:57] | The… the… | 那个…… |
[01:59] | that damn… the basin of it, it’s all… | 那该死的……底盘,全都…… |
[02:01] | out of its hoop. | 脱钩了 |
[02:04] | What, are you trying to lie or something? | 你在骗我们吧? |
[02:09] | All right, guys, listen… | 好吧,伙计们,听着…… |
[02:11] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t make it | 很抱歉,我今天早上失约了 |
[02:13] | this morning, because Debra and I, we just, | 因为黛博拉和我…… |
[02:16] | you know, we couldn’t get out of bed. | ……我们起不来 |
[02:18] | – Oh, for crying out loud. – No, but listen! | -噢,你省省吧 -但是听我说, |
[02:20] | I didn’t want to. I was ready to go. I was ready to go. | 我也不想的, 当时我已经准备出门了 |
[02:22] | We were there, we were in the kitchen… | 我们在厨房里…… |
[02:24] | All right, Ray, look, we don’t need to hear the details. | 好了,雷,我们不想听细节 |
[02:27] | I bought new balls and shoes. He owes me details. | 我专门为此买了新球和新鞋, 他欠我细节! |
[02:30] | Listen, junior high, shut up with the details. | 听着,高中生,别管什么细节了 |
[02:35] | It’s his wife. | 那是他老婆 |
[02:37] | And Ray, sex over golf? It’s your wife! | 雷,性比高尔夫重要? 那可是你老婆诶! |
[02:42] | Here’s the pie, Ray. You guys gonna order, | 这是你的派,雷 你们是打算点菜呢, |
[02:44] | or you just gonna color the placemats? | 还是打算给菜单上色? |
[02:47] | No no no. Don’t order anything, guys. | 不,不,别点菜了,伙计们 |
[02:49] | Look, let me make it up to you, huh? | 我来补偿你们吧 |
[02:51] | Let’s have my pizza, huh? | 吃我的匹萨! |
[02:53] | My family’s pizza I give to you. | 这是给我家人点的,现在给你们吃 |
[02:55] | Free! Come on, free pizza. | 免费的!吃吧,免费匹萨 |
[02:58] | – We’re gonna need drinks. – Yeah. | -再叫点喝的 -好 |
[03:01] | Yeah yeah, Suzy, small sodas for everybody. | 苏兹,给每人来一瓶小苏打水 |
[03:04] | Come on, guys. Dig in. | 来吧,伙计们,开吃! |
[03:06] | All right. So… | 那么…… |
[03:09] | you had a busy morning. | 你忙了一早上 |
[03:11] | Did you remember how to do everything or did you have to consult the manual? | 你把所有的要点都记熟了? 还是要翻看行动手册? |
[03:15] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:18] | You wanna know something? You’re not gonna believe this. | 知道吗?说了你也不会信的 |
[03:21] | Third time this week. That’s a Barone record. | 这个星期已经三次了, 已经破了巴龙家的纪录了 |
[03:23] | Three times? Get outta here. | 三次?少来了 |
[03:26] | – No way. – Three times. | -不可能 -三次 |
[03:27] | Tuesday, Thursday, today. | 星期二,星期四,还有今天 |
[03:29] | I think you’re confusing sex with showering. | 我看你是把做爱和洗澡搞混了吧? |
[03:34] | So how come you’re becoming so popular? | 你怎么变得那么抢手了? |
[03:36] | I don’t know. Just happening. | 我也不知道,就这样发生了 |
[03:39] | What, are you doing something different? You talking to her more? | 你是不是做了什么特别的事? 你跟她谈心了? |
[03:42] | Paying more attention to her? | 更加关注她了? |
[03:44] | No. | 没有 |
[03:48] | Maybe it’s your technique. | 也许是因为你的技术提高了 |
[03:51] | – Have you learned some new moves? – No. | -你是不是学了新的动作? -没有 |
[03:53] | Moves? What do I got? I got fast-forward and the stall. | 动作?这叫什么话!快进暂停? |
[04:00] | Well, you’ve got to be doing something different. | 你肯定做了些不同寻常的事 |
[04:03] | No, although… | 没有,不过…… |
[04:05] | the only thing I can think of, | 我唯一能想到的就是, |
[04:07] | I got this pulled muscle in my ribcage, you know? | 我胸部这里有块拉伤的肌肉 |
[04:10] | So lately, everything I do I’m favoring my left side. | 所以最近我做任何事 都得当心左侧身子 |
[04:14] | – So? – I don’t know. | -所以呢? -我不知道 |
[04:16] | Maybe I’m just like accentuating | 也许我无意中从一个新的角度 |
[04:18] | some emphasis at a different angle. | 强调了某个重点 |
[04:27] | Maybe she just doesn’t want you playing golf. | 也许她只是不想让你去打高尔夫 |
[04:29] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[04:30] | Think about it, Ray. She’s jealous. | 你想啊,雷 她妒嫉了 |
[04:32] | She hates when you play golf. She’ll do anything to stop it. | 她不喜欢你去打高尔夫, 所以想尽一切办法不让你去 |
[04:36] | Even if it means having sex with you. | 她甚至愿意跟你做爱 |
[04:39] | – That’s it, he’s right! – No, that’s not it. | -没错,他说得对 -不可能 |
[04:41] | That’s not… what about Tuesday and Thursday? | 那星期二和星期四怎么解释? |
[04:44] | That’s probably part of her plan. | 那很可能是她计划的一部分 |
[04:46] | I’ll have sex with him Tuesday and Thursday | 我星期二和星期四也跟他做爱 |
[04:49] | and he’ll be none the wiser. | 这样他就不会疑心了 |
[04:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:56] | That’s not it, all right? | 不是这样的,懂吗? |
[04:58] | – It’s the new action. – Yeah, right. | -是因为新的姿势! -噢,是吗? |
[05:00] | Hey Rob, do me a favor, I might get lucky tonight. | 嘿,罗比,帮我个忙 我今晚可能有好事, |
[05:03] | Punch me in the ribs. | 冲我的肋骨打一拳 |
[05:12] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[05:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[05:17] | I’m brushing my teeth. | 刷牙 |
[05:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:21] | – So, that was a first, huh? – What’s that? | -唔……今天是第一次,对吗? -什么? |
[05:24] | This morning, making me miss golf like that. | 今天早上,让我错过了打高尔夫 |
[05:28] | Didn’t seem like you missed it. | 你好像并没有错过啊 |
[05:32] | Ha! I didn’t, no. | 哈!我错过了! |
[05:38] | Hey, look, this morning, | 嘿,今天早上, |
[05:41] | – you weren’t just doing that… – You know what I was thinking? | -你不会是因为…… -知道我在想什么吗? |
[05:43] | Why don’t you make it up to the guys tomorrow? | 明天你去补偿他们一下吧 |
[05:48] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[05:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:55] | Go golfing tomorrow. | 明天去打高尔夫 |
[05:57] | You… you want me to go golfing tomorrow? | 你……你叫我明天去打高尔夫? |
[06:00] | I mean, you did kind of ruin their plans today. | 我是说,你今天破坏了他们的计划 |
[06:03] | You should go golfing. I’ll take the kids to the park. | 你们应该去打高尔夫, 我来带孩子去公园就行了 |
[06:09] | Oh, you’re the best! | 噢,你真好! |
[06:14] | # Going golfing tomorrow! # | ※明天去打高尔夫~※ |
[06:17] | – I’m gonna go watch the news. – Okay. | -我去看新闻了 -好 |
[06:25] | That’s the same kiss from this morning. | 和今天早上的吻一样! |
[06:28] | Oh? | 噢? |
[06:30] | No… | 不…… |
[06:32] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[06:34] | Yes! Why not! | 没错!为什么不呢 |
[06:43] | Oh, you’re really liking me a lot this week. | 噢,你这个星期真是太喜欢我了 |
[06:46] | – I’ll be in the bedroom. – Okay, don’t start without me. | -我去卧室 -好,等我哦 |
[06:49] | I won’t. | 肯定的 |
[06:57] | Oh, yeah! | 噢,耶! |
[07:03] | – Hey, what’s this thing here? – What? | -嘿,这是什么? -什么? |
[07:07] | This thing with the muscle man on it. | 这上面有个肌肉男 |
[07:10] | Oh, that’s from my gym. That’s my new aerobics instructor. | 噢,是我从健身房拿来的。 那是我新的有氧操教练 |
[07:15] | Nick Bronson. | 尼克・布朗森 |
[07:18] | Does that guy teach or does he just model? | 他真的来上课?还是只是广告模特? |
[07:21] | No no, he’s really great. | 他来上课,上得真不错 |
[07:23] | As a matter of fact, I took his class three times this week. | 事实上,我每星期上三次他的课 |
[07:29] | Three times? | 三次? |
[07:30] | Yeah, Tuesday, Thursday, and this morning. | 是啊,星期二,星期四,还有今天早上 |
[07:46] | So? | 那么? |
[07:50] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:55] | Actually… | 其实…… |
[07:57] | my ribs are bothering me. | 我的肋骨有点痛 |
[08:07] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[08:17] | How long is the mirror in your apartment? | 你公寓里的镜子有多长? |
[08:26] | Ma is sewing up my uniform. | 妈在帮我补制服 |
[08:28] | Left pant leg got all shredded on a call. | 左边的裤腿在一次任务中被撕破了 |
[08:30] | These damn people with raccoons as pets! | 那群该死的把浣熊当宠物的家伙! |
[08:34] | Never works out. | 真难以理解 |
[08:35] | – So what’s going on with you? – No, you know, nothing. | -你怎么样? -没什么 |
[08:41] | – Listen, Robert. – Yeah. | -听着,罗伯特 -嗯? |
[08:45] | Do you ever… | 你有没有…… |
[08:47] | Do you ever have a hamburger, | 你有没有吃着汉堡, |
[08:49] | and the whole time you’re eating it | 却一直想象着…… |
[08:51] | you’re imagining that it’s a steak? | 你在吃一块牛排? |
[08:58] | I have. Yes, I have. | 有啊,的确有过 |
[09:08] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[09:10] | That’s the steak. | 牛排 |
[09:14] | What? | 什么? |
[09:16] | I think this guy is the reason that I’m having more sex. | 我猜这家伙就是我这星期 做爱比较多的原因了 |
[09:25] | But before we go any further I’d like to put my pants on. | 在我们继续谈话之前, 我想先穿上我的裤子 |
[09:30] | Listen… | 听着…… |
[09:35] | that’s Debra’s aerobics instructor. | 他是黛博拉的有氧操教练 |
[09:37] | She took his class three times last week. | 她一个星期上三次他的课 |
[09:39] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah, three times. | -嗯哼 -三次 |
[09:41] | Three times she watched this guy muscle around | 她一个星期三次看着他鼓着肌肉 |
[09:43] | and gyrate it up. Okay, and guess what days? | 在她身边转悠,猜猜是哪三天? |
[09:48] | Oh! | 噢! |
[09:50] | So all this time you’re thinking it’s you making her hot. | 所以这段时间 你一直以为是你让她热情高涨 |
[09:55] | Turns out she’s coming home preheated. | 结果她是先在外面预热了才回来的 |
[10:07] | – It’s not funny, Robert. – No, it is a little funny. | -这没什么好笑的,罗伯特 -不,这挺好笑的 |
[10:10] | See, only you would think a rib injury | 只有你才会相信一根受伤的肋骨 |
[10:13] | would turn you into a love machine. | 会把你变成一台性爱机器 |
[10:17] | # And it don’t work for nobody but you. # | ※除你之外,它对谁都不管用※ |
[10:21] | I know, all right? Shut up! | 我知道了,行了吧?闭嘴! |
[10:23] | Here, your pants are holding up my eggs. | 给你,你的裤子耽误了我的鸡蛋 |
[10:26] | Oh, Frank, I still need to iron these! | 弗兰克,我还要熨一下! |
[10:29] | Why don’t you sew a diaper in there while you’re at it too? | 你干嘛不在垫着尿布的时候缝尿布? |
[10:34] | – Raymond, dear, are you hungry? – No. | -雷蒙德,亲爱的,你饿吗? -不 |
[10:37] | No, no, I’m just talking to Robert. | 我不饿,我和罗伯特聊一会 |
[10:39] | – What, are you bragging? – What? | -怎么?又在吹牛了? -什么? |
[10:42] | Robert told me about you and happy hips over there. | 罗伯特告诉我你和快乐小屁股的故事了 |
[10:48] | Oh, great! That’s just great, Robert. | 噢,好极了!真是好极了!罗伯特 |
[10:51] | Sounds like somebody’s trying to earn some jewelry. | 看起来有人过得挺爽啊 |
[10:57] | Listen, it’s none of my business, but… | 听着,虽然这不关我的事,但是…… |
[10:59] | I think maybe this might be Deborah’s way | 我想也许这是黛博拉 |
[11:01] | – of trying to compensate. – How so, Ma? | -用来补偿你的方式 -为什么这么说?妈 |
[11:05] | Well, if you can’t cook in the kitchen… | 要是你没法胜任厨房的工作…… |
[11:13] | Okay, goodbye. | 好吧,再见 |
[11:14] | You guys are way off. Look at that. | 你们全都猜错了,看这个 |
[11:17] | – What are you… – Holy crap! | -你干嘛…… -我靠~! |
[11:22] | That’s Debra’s aerobics instructor. | 那是黛博拉的有氧操教练 |
[11:24] | She watches him flex all around and then she goes home all inspired. | 她看着他鼓着肌肉在她跟前转悠, 然后她便兴致高昂地回到家里 |
[11:31] | Why do you do that? Why do you tell Mom and Dad things like that, huh? | 你干嘛要这样?干嘛要告诉爸妈? |
[11:34] | My personal things. Why why why why? | 这是我的私事!为什么?? |
[11:41] | Brings us closer. | 为了使我们更亲近 |
[11:44] | What are you so upset about? | 你有什么可生气的? |
[11:46] | Sound like Mr. Muscle here is saving you some prep work. | 似乎肌肉先生帮你做了很多预备工作 |
[11:51] | I don’t like that, Frank. | 我不喜欢这个,弗兰克 |
[11:53] | And I have to say, Raymond, I think that Debra | 我不得不说,雷蒙德 我觉得黛博拉 |
[11:55] | is playing a very dangerous game. | 在玩火 |
[11:57] | Oh, what are you talking about? | 噢,你在说什么啊? |
[11:59] | Who cares where she gets her appetite as long as she has her meal at home? | 只要她回家吃饭,谁在乎她在哪儿吊起的胃口? |
[12:03] | Stop stop! | 住口! |
[12:06] | Raymond, you have to get Debra out of this class right now. | 雷蒙德,你赶快叫黛博拉不要再去上课了 |
[12:09] | Why? This guy is helping out! | 为什么?这家伙在帮忙啊! |
[12:11] | Maybe Ray doesn’t have what it takes | 也许雷不明白 |
[12:13] | to get Debra’s motor running. | 怎样才能让黛博拉 这辆摩托车发动起来 |
[12:15] | Raymond’s got plenty! | 雷蒙德很在行! |
[12:18] | Thank you! | 多谢了! |
[12:22] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[12:29] | Huh! | 哼! |
[12:31] | Hey, this is a good-looking guy! | 嘿,这家伙长得很帅啊 |
[12:34] | What? | 什么? |
[12:37] | He’s like a gladiator. | 他长得像角斗士 |
[12:39] | Come on, Robert. You can’t say this isn’t a handsome man. | 罗伯特,你敢说这男人不帅? |
[12:46] | Ma, please. I really need my pants. | 妈,拜托你,把我的裤子拿来 |
[13:08] | – Hey. – Hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[13:10] | What are you doing here? I thought you were gonna pick me up at 2:00. | 你来这里干什么? 我以为你会2点钟才来接我 |
[13:13] | I know, but I thought maybe we could go out and get something to eat. | 我知道,不过我想带你出去吃点东西 |
[13:16] | Okay, great. But I’m gonna be another 45 minutes. | 好吧,不过我还要45分钟才结束 |
[13:19] | – Hey, everybody. – Hey, Nick! | -嘿,大家好 -嘿,尼克! |
[13:22] | So who’s ready to sweat? | 准备好流汗了吗? |
[13:31] | Listen, I think we can go to Tutto Bene’s you know. | 听着,我打算带你 去TUTTO BENE(意大利餐厅) |
[13:33] | But I don’t have reservations, so why don’t we just go now? | 但我没订位,所以我们现在就走吧 |
[13:36] | – No no. – Hi! | -不 -嗨! |
[13:40] | Are you gonna take the class today? | 你是来上课的吗? |
[13:47] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:49] | No, you’re not! | 你才不是! |
[13:51] | Well, there’s an extra space in case you decide to stay. | 好了,如果你想留下,这里还有一个空位 |
[13:56] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[13:59] | What, you’re not taking the class? | 怎么?你不会真的要上课吧? |
[14:01] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[14:03] | – Why, would that ruin it for you? – No, I mean, I don’t care. | -怎么?我打扰你了吗? -没有,我无所谓 |
[14:06] | You do what you want. | 随便你吧 |
[14:18] | Okay, guys, what do you say we start with a quick warmup? | 好了,各位,我们先来一个小小的热身 |
[14:23] | Okay, beat steps, and five, six, seven, eight. | 好了,跟上节拍,5,6,7,8 |
[14:33] | Are we gonna do 40 minutes of this? Really? Come on. | 我们要这样做40分钟?不会吧? |
[14:36] | Ray, would you be quiet. Why don’t you just wait for me outside? | 雷,你能不能安静点? 为什么不到外面去等我? |
[14:40] | I can’t believe you pay money for this. | 我真不理解你居然把钱花在这玩意上 |
[14:43] | You know we got a flight of stairs at home. | 我们家里不是也有一段台阶吗 |
[14:45] | Ray, would you shush? | 雷,你能不能闭嘴? |
[14:46] | And grapevines. Here we go. | 左右踏步,开始! |
[14:51] | – Ow! – Sorry, sorry. | -噢! -对不起,对不起 |
[14:53] | – You feeling it? – Yeah! | -有感觉吗? -是的 |
[14:55] | – I can’t hear ya! – Yeah! | -我听不见! -是的! |
[14:57] | Bring it on! | 动起来! |
[14:59] | – What’s with you? – Nothing, I’m in the zone. | -你怎么样? -很好,我乐在其中 |
[15:02] | Hey, looking good, Debra, looking good. | 嘿,不错!黛博拉,不错! |
[15:07] | Okay, guys, knee lifts. Ready? Count it down. | 很好,各位,抬起膝盖 准备好了吗?倒数开始 |
[15:09] | And five, six, seven, eight. | |
[15:15] | Come on, man. What’s the matter? | 加油,伙计。怎么了? |
[15:40] | Around the world, here we go. | 转动身子,开始! |
[16:26] | I’ll be in the juice bar. | 我在果汁吧等你 |
[16:36] | I guess I’m not aerobically gifted. | 我想我没有跳有氧操的细胞 |
[16:41] | That’s okay, a lot of people break the boombox on their first time out. | 没关系,很多人第一次跳操都会弄坏录音机 |
[16:46] | Yeah, that’s funny. You wanna have sex? | 是啊,真有趣。你想做爱吗? |
[16:53] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么? -没错 |
[16:55] | I mean, the kids aren’t home | 孩子们正好不在家, |
[16:57] | and the honeymoon suite is vacant. | 而你正好又有着蜜月的需求 |
[17:00] | Oh! | 噢! |
[17:02] | No, not right now. | 现在不行 |
[17:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:10] | Um, you know, I’m just not really in the mood right now. | 呃,我现在没什么心情 |
[17:13] | Why, ’cause you missed the class? | 为什么?因为没上课? |
[17:16] | Missed the class? No, I’m just, you know, not in the mood. | 没上课?不,我只是没心情 |
[17:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:21] | What, are you seven? | 怎么了?你才7岁吗? |
[17:23] | How many times are you gonna ask me why? | 你到底要问多少个为什么? |
[17:26] | Just until you really tell me why. | 直到你回答我为止 |
[17:29] | Okay, because the kids are gonna be home any minute, | 好吧,因为孩子们随时可能回家来, |
[17:31] | I have a sink full of dishes and I… | 我有一池子的碗要洗,还有…… |
[17:33] | why do I have to explain it? I’m just not in the mood! | 我干嘛要向你解释?反正我就是没心情 |
[17:39] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[17:49] | – Yeah. Huh? – What? | -现在呢?嗯? -什么?? |
[17:51] | Are you in the mood now, huh? | 现在有心情了吧?嗯? |
[17:53] | Huh? Kick, one two, kick, one two. | 踢腿,1,2 踢腿,1,2 |
[17:55] | Kick, one two. | 踢腿,1,2 |
[17:57] | I’m a maniac, maniac. | 我是个疯子!疯子! |
[18:01] | – Ah, now I’m in the mood. – Yeah. | -噢,我现在有心情了 -是啊 |
[18:05] | – I know, I know all about it. – All about what? | -我全都知道了 -知道什么了? |
[18:07] | Every time you go to the class | 每次你去上课时 |
[18:09] | you’re getting all turned on by Hunky Joe, right? | 都被那个HUNKY JOE挑逗起来 |
[18:11] | And you come home to me to put out the fire. | 然后你回家来,找我帮你灭火 |
[18:16] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[18:18] | Looking good, Debra. Looking good. | 不错!黛博拉,不错! |
[18:21] | What, so… | 怎么? |
[18:23] | you’re getting all paranoid because we had a little extra sex last… | 我们只不过多做了几次, 你干嘛那么疑神疑鬼…… |
[18:27] | Three times! Three times, right? | 3次!3次! |
[18:28] | You don’t think that’s out of the ordinary? | 你不觉得这不同寻常吗? |
[18:30] | I’m surprised it wasn’t on the news. | 真奇怪怎么没登在报纸上 |
[18:33] | So you think I’m cheating on you | 这么说你觉得我和你做爱 |
[18:36] | with you? | 是背叛你? |
[18:44] | Put it however you want. You know what you’re doing. | 随你怎么说吧,你自己心理明白 |
[18:46] | You what? I’m tired. Could you just call yourself an idiot? | 我懒得跟你说,叫你自己白痴吧 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:55] | You know I’m right, right? | 我说得没错,是不是? |
[18:56] | How would you like it if I did that to you? | 如果你是我,你会有什么感觉? |
[18:58] | Oh, please! | 噢,拜托! |
[19:00] | What about every year when that stupid swimsuit issue arrives? | 想想每年那本愚蠢的泳装期刊寄来的时候? |
[19:03] | I know I’m not gonna be getting much sleep that night. | 那段时间我晚上几乎都没得睡觉 |
[19:06] | – Why is that, Ray? – That’s not true. That’s not true. | -那又是为什么?雷 -一派胡言 |
[19:08] | Don’t try to make that like this. | 别把这个混为一谈 |
[19:10] | What about the naked channel that you’re always trying to check | 还有那个裸体频道,你总是想试着看看 |
[19:14] | to see if they forgot to scramble it? | 他们是不是忘了加干扰信号 |
[19:16] | – That’s… I’m not checking it! – Oh no? | -那是……我才没有! -噢,是吗? |
[19:18] | It’s on the way to the Travel Channel. | 我那是在收旅游频道时不小心调到的 |
[19:21] | Who’s the one in the bedroom with all the little character suggestions, huh? | 是谁要在卧室里玩角色扮演,嗯? |
[19:25] | “I’m the stock-boy and you can’t reach the sauce. “ | “我是仓库保管员,而你够不到酱汁” |
[19:28] | Or “Ooh, come to bed with a limp. “ | 还有“噢,一瘸一拐地上床来” |
[19:33] | Look, that isn’t the same, all right? | 这不是一回事! |
[19:35] | – You can’t compare that. – Why is that? | -你不能相提并论! -为什么? |
[19:36] | Because none of those things are real, okay? | 因为这些都不是真的 |
[19:38] | They’re all make-believe, they’re games! This guy is real! | 都是想象出来的,只不过是游戏! 而这家伙是真实存在的! |
[19:41] | He’s flesh and blood and sweat and muscles, okay? | 他有血有肉,大汗淋漓,肌肉发达 |
[19:43] | And I don’t like it! I don’t like it! | 我不喜欢这样!不喜欢! |
[19:59] | Ray, did it ever occur to you that taking aerobics classes | 雷,你有没有想过,去做有氧运动 |
[20:02] | makes me feel better about myself? | 让我觉得更有自信了 |
[20:07] | Yeah, so if I feel better about myself, | 只要我觉得更有自信了, |
[20:09] | I feel better about a lot of other things too. | 我对别的事也会更加热情 |
[20:14] | – Yeah, but that guy… – That guy teaches class, that’s all. | -没错,但是那个家伙…… -那家伙只是给我上课,仅此而已 |
[20:20] | – That’s all? – That’s it. | -仅此而已? -没错 |
[20:22] | You know, I’ve seen good-looking men before. | 我见过的帅男人多了 |
[20:27] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[20:29] | All you ever do is complain about how little sex we have, | 你以前总是抱怨我们做爱的次数太少, |
[20:33] | and last week we had more than enough and all it did was make you suspicious. | 而上个星期我们多做了几次,你又开始疑神疑鬼 |
[20:41] | I don’t know. I’m an idiot, I guess. | 我不知道,或许我是个白痴吧 |
[20:45] | My idiot. Yeah. | 我的小白痴 |
[20:54] | There’s that kiss again. | 又是这种吻 |
[20:56] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[20:58] | The kids are gonna be home in 15 minutes. | 孩子们15分钟以后才回家 |
[21:00] | Oh, good, then we’ll have time for a nap too. | 好极了,我们甚至还有时间打个盹 |
[21:05] | But what about the garbage? | 垃圾怎么办? |
[21:06] | – Just leave it. – Oh, you’re dirty! | -随他去吧 -噢,你真脏 |
[21:18] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[21:21] | – You’re here again? – Yeah. | -你又来了? -是啊 |
[21:24] | I just… I wanted to bring Hunky Joe a new boombox. | 我……我想给HUNKY JOE一个新的录音机 |
[21:28] | – He’s not teaching class today. – What? | -他今天不上课 -什么? |
[21:30] | – Hi, everybody! – Hey! | -嗨,各位! -嘿 |
[21:36] | Everybody ready to move? | 大家都准备活动起来了吗? |
[21:40] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[21:43] | Five, six, seven, eight. | |
[21:53] | You now, I’m feeling better about myself. | 知道吗?我也觉得更有自信了 谢谢观赏 |