时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – Oh, hey guys. – Yeah. | -嘿,伙计们 -唔~ |
[00:11] | Don’t mind me. I’m just gonna… | 别介意,我只是…… |
[00:13] | live here. | 住在这里 |
[00:17] | – Hey, monkey. – Hey. | -嘿,小猴子 -嘿 |
[00:19] | – Sorry I’m late. – Yeah. | -对不起我迟到了 -没事 |
[00:21] | I’d ask how your day was | 我本应该向你问好的, |
[00:23] | but I just walked past 500 Ibs. Of bad day on the couch. | 不过我刚刚经过沙发上 让人不爽的500磅肉 |
[00:29] | Yeah. And your father was in our yard today | 你爸爸今天又带着金属探测器 |
[00:31] | with his metal detector. | 在我们的院子里到处晃悠 |
[00:33] | Aw, you’re kidding. | 噢,你开玩笑吧 |
[00:35] | – Did he dig again? – Yep, four-foot hole. | -他又开始挖了? -没错,四尺深的洞 |
[00:37] | Found a nickel. | 只找到了一个分币 |
[00:41] | I should sprinkle a roll of quarters out there. | 我应该在那划个方形的区域 |
[00:43] | He’ll dig us a pool. | 没准他会帮我们挖个游泳池 |
[00:46] | What else? What else happened? | 还有别的事么? |
[00:48] | Oh, some kid on Ally’s bus has been picking on her. | 噢,校车上有个小孩欺负艾丽 |
[00:50] | – Do you want two pieces of chicken or… – Wait a minute. | -你想要两块鸡还是…… -等一下 |
[00:53] | – Somebody’s picking on Ally? – It’s nothing. | -有人欺负艾丽? -没什么大不了的 |
[00:55] | – Some kid calling her names. – Oh, no. | -有个孩子给她取绰号 -噢,不会吧 |
[00:58] | Well what kind of name does he call her? | 他怎么叫她的? |
[00:59] | It’s nothing. Kid stuff. | 没什么大不了的,小孩子的玩笑罢了 |
[01:01] | Kids are the worst. | 小孩子最坏了 |
[01:04] | All right. What bad thing rhymes with Ally? | 哪些不好的词和“艾丽”押韵? |
[01:06] | Pally? Crally? Schnally? | 佩莉?柯赖莉?切奈莉? |
[01:10] | – Finale? – Yeah, Ray… | -佛奈莉? -行了,雷 |
[01:12] | This is how bullies work, Debra. | 小孩子就是这样被欺负的,黛博拉 |
[01:14] | They find a word that rhymes with your name | 他们给你取个绰号,和你的名字押韵 |
[01:16] | and then you’re that until college. | 然后直到上大学你都甩不掉 |
[01:20] | Trust me. I grew up with the name Raymond. | 相信我,我就是被叫着 “雷蒙德”长大的 |
[01:22] | What rhymes with Raymond? | 什么东西和雷蒙德押韵? |
[01:24] | How about, Layman, Gayman, Go-away-man? | 比如雷蒙(俗人), 盖蒙(娘娘腔),高威蒙(滚蛋) |
[01:32] | I still don’t see the humor. | 我还是不觉得有什么好笑的 |
[01:38] | Oh, did you do that yourself? | 噢,是你自己画的吗? |
[01:44] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[02:22] | Guess what Debra just told me. | 猜猜黛博拉刚才告诉我什么了 |
[02:24] | To come in here and flap your gums | 叫你在比赛还有最后两分钟时 |
[02:27] | when there’s two minutes left in the game. | 过来耍嘴皮子 |
[02:31] | Some kid’s been bullying Ally. | 有人欺负艾丽 |
[02:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[02:36] | Who? Who is it? Who’s doing it? | 谁?谁干的? |
[02:38] | I don’t know. Some older kid. | 不知道,大一些的孩子 |
[02:40] | He’s picking on her, calling her names. | 他给她取绰号 |
[02:42] | Oh, boy. | 噢,天哪 |
[02:44] | Well, at least Ally’s name doesn’t rhyme with anything bathroom related. | 还好艾丽的名字没和 关于厕所的词押韵 |
[02:49] | Unless… | 除非…… |
[02:51] | No no, you’re clear. | 反正你明白的 |
[02:54] | This really bunches my shorts. | 这可真他妈勒我裤衩了! |
[03:03] | What, you care? | 怎么?你生气了? |
[03:04] | Hey we’re talking about my granddaughter here. | 嘿,我们现在说的可是我的孙女 |
[03:07] | – Of course I care. – Like you cared when we got bullied? | -我当然在乎了 -就跟我们被欺负时一样? |
[03:10] | “Stop crying, people are looking at us. “ | “别哭了,人们都在看着我们呢” |
[03:14] | Yeah. “These aren’t my kids. “ | 还有“这些小孩不是我的” |
[03:19] | You never helped us. | 你从来不帮我们 |
[03:21] | Ally’s a girl, Nancy. | 艾丽是女孩,南茜(娘娘腔) |
[03:26] | Deb, what’s this about Ally being picked on? | 黛博,艾丽被人欺负是怎么回事? |
[03:28] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[03:30] | It’s just some boy on her bus. | 就是校车上的一个小男孩 |
[03:32] | – A boy? – All right. | -一个男孩? -好吧 |
[03:36] | Let’s get him. | 我们去干了他 |
[03:39] | Wait, what… what do you mean? | 等等,你们什么意思? |
[03:41] | We’ll figure something out in the car. Let’s roll. | 我们到车上去商量吧,走! |
[03:46] | Yeah, I can run a check to see if the family | 我可以做一下协查,看看他们家 |
[03:48] | has any outstanding warrants. | 是否有人背负有效逮捕令 |
[03:50] | Ray… | 雷…… |
[03:53] | Can’t we even run a check? | 协查一下也不可以? |
[03:56] | Listen, that’s really nice, | 听着,谢谢你们的好意 |
[03:58] | but you guys don’t have to saddle up and form a posse. | 但你们没必要如临大敌似的组个民兵团 |
[04:03] | – Debra doesn’t get it. – What? What don’t I get? | -黛博拉不会理解的 -我不会理解什么? |
[04:05] | What it’s like to be picked on. | 被人欺负是什么感觉 |
[04:07] | Oh yeah, you were popular. | 没错,你是那么受欢迎 |
[04:09] | Yeah, we know what a big deal this is to Ally ’cause we went though it. | 我们明白这对艾丽来说是件大事, 因为我们都是过来人 |
[04:14] | – Especially on the bus. – Oh, the bus. | -特别是在校车上 -噢,校车 |
[04:16] | Wedgies, wet willies. | 坡跟鞋,颤抖惊什么的 |
[04:18] | Who’s Wet Willie? | 什么是颤抖惊? |
[04:20] | They would wet their finger and stick it in your ear. | 把手指舔湿,然后捅进你的耳朵 |
[04:22] | It was chilly. | 冷得要命 |
[04:25] | Hey, get away from that there! | 嘿,快走开! |
[04:27] | You’re supposed to warn me when he’s next to me. | 他靠近我的时候你应该警告我的! |
[04:30] | What? | 什么? |
[04:32] | Why are you still here, Frank? | 你怎么还在这儿,弗兰克? |
[04:34] | You said you were coming across the street | 你说只是过来 |
[04:36] | – to read the twins a bedtime story. – I did. | -给双胞胎讲个睡前故事 -没错 |
[04:39] | And when Hansel and Gretel got away from the witch, | 当我说到汉塞尔和格丽泰尔 从巫婆手里逃出来那段, |
[04:41] | I got inspired and stayed here. | 我很受启发,于是决定呆在这儿 |
[04:46] | Hey Ma, did you hear? Ally’s being bullied. | 嘿妈,你听说了吗?艾丽被人欺负了 |
[04:48] | – What? – Yeah, some kid named Todd Feeney. | -什么? -没错,是个叫托德・菲尼的小孩 |
[04:51] | Feeney? Got it. I’ll take care of it. | 菲尼?知道了,我会解决的 |
[04:52] | Wait, what do you mean? Wait wait wait. | 等等,你说什么? |
[04:55] | – “Take care of it”? – I’ll call his mother. | -什么叫“我会解决的”? -我会打电话给他妈妈 |
[04:58] | Don’t worry. I’m very good at this. | 别担心,我很会处理这类事情 |
[05:00] | All right, wait. Listen, Ally will be fine. | 好了,听着,艾丽不会有事的 |
[05:02] | She’s a very strong little girl. | 她是个很强壮的小姑娘 |
[05:04] | No she’s not. She’s got arms like twigs. | 她一点都不强壮,她的手臂细得像麻杆 |
[05:07] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是说…… |
[05:09] | Look, I appreciate that you all care about her. | 我很感激你们这么关心她 |
[05:11] | I do, but enough, really. | 但是不必了,真的 |
[05:13] | What are we supposed to do, nothing? | 那我们应该怎么办?坐视不管? |
[05:15] | Yes, Ray, nothing. | 是的,雷,坐视不管 |
[05:17] | How about we don’t interfere and let her live her own life? | 我们不要插手,让她过自己的生活 |
[05:20] | Maybe we could set an example. | 或许我们还可以树立一个榜样 |
[05:27] | An example for who? | 给谁树立榜样? |
[05:36] | – Hey, Ally, waiting for the bus? – Yeah. | -嘿,艾丽,在等校车呢? -是的 |
[05:39] | I didn’t get a chance to say have a good day before, you know, | 我刚才忘了跟你道别了 |
[05:42] | with Mommy all around. So, I thought I’d come out here. | 都是妈妈在一边碍手碍脚的。 所以,我现在出来找你 |
[05:48] | – So, have a good day, there. – Okay. | -那么……祝你过得愉快 -好的 |
[05:51] | Hey, who is this? Todd Feeney? | 嘿,这是谁啊?托德・菲尼? |
[05:53] | No. | 不是 |
[05:55] | – This Todd Feeney? – No. | -这是托德・菲尼? -不是 |
[05:59] | Now that I’m all the way out here, why don’t I wait for the bus with you? | 既然我已经出来了,就陪你等校车吧 |
[06:02] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯!~ -好吧 |
[06:04] | Great, good. | 很好 |
[06:06] | Waiting for the old school bus. | 等着老校车 |
[06:10] | I remember this. | 我还记忆忧新呢 |
[06:12] | A long time ago, though. | 虽然已经过去很久了 |
[06:14] | I remember waiting for the bus | 我还是记得等待校车… |
[06:16] | to be invented. | 被发明的日子 |
[06:21] | That’s how long ago that was. | 那都是很久以前的事了 |
[06:25] | You know what else I remember as a kid? | 你知道我的童年还有什么回忆吗? |
[06:29] | That not all the kids were nice. | 不是每个小孩都是好孩子 |
[06:34] | – Bye, Daddy. – Wait, Ally. | -再见,爸爸 -等等,艾丽 |
[06:35] | I wanted to also tell you that… | 我想告诉你…… |
[06:37] | Okay, bye, Ally. Have fun. | 好吧,再见,艾丽 玩得开心点 |
[06:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:47] | Hey, I’m sorry, did I get you? | 嘿,对不起,夹到你了吗? |
[06:50] | No no no, not really. | 不,不,没事 |
[06:52] | Hi, I’m Ally’s dad, Ray. | 嗨,我是艾丽的爸爸,雷 |
[06:56] | Nice to meet you, I’m Dottie. | 很高兴认识你,我叫多蒂 |
[06:57] | Hi. Nice looking ride you got here. | 嗨,有你带着我就放心了 |
[07:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:03] | You need something? | 你需要帮忙吗? |
[07:05] | Yeah, no no, I just wanted to say good morning. | 不,我就是跟你打个招呼 |
[07:08] | And, oh, one thing. | 还有……有件事 |
[07:12] | I heard something about a little problem | 我听说艾丽和某个孩子之间 |
[07:15] | between Ally and another child. | 出了点小问题 |
[07:18] | – Oh, yeah, right. – Okay great. | -噢,是的 -好吧 |
[07:21] | Good, I just wanted to make sure | 我想确认一下 |
[07:22] | that you were aware of the situation. | 你会管好这里的 |
[07:24] | – I am. – Okay. | -我会的 -好的 |
[07:26] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[07:29] | Do you want to ride with us today? | 你想搭便车吗? |
[07:32] | Oh, no. | 噢,不了 |
[07:34] | No no no. | 不了 |
[07:37] | No no, yeah? Yeah? | 我可以吗? |
[07:38] | Behind the white line. | 到白线后面去 |
[07:51] | – Hi, honey. – What are you doing? | -嗨,宝贝 -你在干嘛? |
[07:54] | Going for a ride. | 搭个便车 |
[08:05] | Hi there. Mind if I sit with you? | 你好,我可以坐你旁边吗? |
[08:07] | Saved. | 留位 |
[08:08] | What? | 什么? |
[08:10] | Saved. | 留位了! |
[08:12] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:14] | Oh, okay, fair enough. | 好吧,我知道了 |
[08:23] | Is this saved also? | 这个也被留位了吗? |
[08:26] | Okay, look, is that allowed, ’cause… | 你们不能这样,因为… |
[08:28] | I can’t drive until everyone’s seated. | 你不坐下我就不能开车了 |
[08:31] | She won’t let me! | 她不让我坐! |
[08:47] | So, another day, huh? Another day, right? | 又是一天,嗯?又是一天 |
[08:54] | Yeah, school sucks. | 见鬼的学校 |
[08:59] | Like math. Give me a break. | 什么鬼数学课,帮帮忙吧 |
[09:02] | When are you ever gonna use that? | 我们什么时候会用上那些东西? |
[09:06] | How ’bout never? | 八辈子都不会 |
[09:15] | Hey, do you know which kid is Todd Feeney? | 嘿,你知道谁是托德・菲尼? |
[09:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:24] | Look, how ’bout I give you a dollar | 听着,要是你告诉我谁是托德・菲尼, |
[09:28] | if you tell me which one Todd is? | 我就给你一块钱,如何? |
[09:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:46] | You had your chance, missy. | 你失去机会了,小姐 |
[10:03] | Did you fail the sixth grade like a thousand times or something? | 你是不是留了几千次六年级? |
[10:12] | No. | 不 |
[10:30] | Okay, well, thanks for letting me ride along. | 谢谢你让我搭便车 |
[10:33] | Kinda wish there had been some bullying so I could have put a stop to it. | 我还希望会发生点什么事呢, 那样我就可以阻止他们了 |
[10:36] | Oh, she would never do anything with you on the bus. | 噢,你在车上的话她什么也不会干的 |
[10:38] | She? No, I’m talking about Todd Feeney. | 她?我说的是托德・菲尼啊 |
[10:41] | Todd Feeney? | 托德・菲尼? |
[10:43] | All he’s ever done is defend his little sister Judy. | 他全是为了保护他的妹妹茱迪 |
[10:46] | – What? – Ally’s been picking on Judy Feeney. | -什么? -是艾丽欺负茱迪・菲尼 |
[10:50] | Ally? My Ally? Ally Barone? | 艾丽?我的艾丽?艾丽・巴龙? |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:56] | Wait a minute. | Wait a minute. 等一下 |
[10:58] | This one? The little ballerina here? | 是她?这个跳芭蕾舞的小天使? |
[11:00] | Yeah yeah. They’re all angels. | 没错,他们都很可爱 |
[11:03] | Are you sure that it’s Ally making the trouble? | 你确定是我的艾丽在惹麻烦? |
[11:06] | ‘Cause if you’re looking in that mirror, everything’s reversed. | 因为你从镜子里看的话,任何事都是反的 |
[11:11] | Judy Feeney wears these big thick glasses | 茱迪・菲尼带着厚厚的大眼镜 |
[11:14] | and your little Ally says she looks like an owl. | 你的小艾丽就说她像只猫头鹰 |
[11:16] | Okay, well… | 好吧…… |
[11:18] | So she, uh, hoots at her. | 所以,她冲着她学猫头鹰叫 |
[11:20] | And she goes “Judy Hooty, she’s got cooties. “ | 还说她“茱迪猫头鹰,虱子长不停” |
[11:24] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:30] | The kids like to find a word that rhymes with someone’s name. | 孩子们喜欢给别人取 和名字押韵的绰号 |
[11:34] | And when they do, they just never let up. | 绰号一旦被叫出来了,就很难制止了 |
[11:36] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:46] | Hey. I thought you left for work without kissing me goodbye. | 嘿,我还以为你忘了和我吻别就去上班了呢 |
[11:49] | I rode the bus to school today with Ally. | 我今天搭了艾丽的校车和她一起去了学校 |
[11:51] | – You did? – Yes. | -真的? -是的 |
[11:53] | And Ally’s the bully. | 是艾丽欺负别人 |
[11:55] | – What? – Dottie told me… | -什么? -多蒂告诉我…… |
[11:57] | Wait wait wait, Dottie? | 等等,谁是多蒂? |
[11:59] | The bus driver, take an interest. | 校车司机!你集中注意力行不行? |
[12:04] | Anyway, she told me that Ally has been picking on | 她告诉我艾丽给一个 |
[12:07] | this little girl with big glasses, calling her an owl. | 带着大眼镜的小女孩取绰号, 叫她猫头鹰 |
[12:09] | “Judy Hooty. ” Rhyming. | “茱迪猫头鹰”,还蛮押韵呢 |
[12:13] | Huh. | 哈! |
[12:15] | That’s your reaction to your daughter’s a bully, huh? | 你听到女儿欺负别人就这个反应?哈? |
[12:18] | No, it’s not right and I’ll talk to her. | 当然不是,这是不对的,我会跟她谈的 |
[12:21] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[12:24] | You seem pretty laissez-faire about this. | 你好像对此相当自由放任嘛 |
[12:29] | Laissez-faire? | 自由放任? |
[12:32] | She’s just being a kid. That’s what kids do, honey. | 她只是个孩子,孩子们都是这样的 |
[12:34] | No, not all kids. | 不是所有的孩子 |
[12:36] | Not me, not Robert, not little Judy Hooty, | 我不是这样的,罗伯特也不是 茱迪猫头鹰也不是 |
[12:39] | who’s been accused of having cooties. | 她还被冤枉长虱子 |
[12:42] | I think you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你有点小题大做了 |
[12:44] | I don’t think you know your daughter. | 我觉得你还不了解你女儿 |
[12:47] | Yeah yeah, cute little face, blonde hair. | 没错,她有可爱的脸蛋,金色的头发 |
[12:50] | That’s her cover! | 但那都是她的表象! |
[12:52] | Right, she seems harmless, okay, yeah. | 她看起来很柔弱 |
[12:55] | She’s like the fish that disguises itself as a rock, | 她就像那些把自己伪装成 一块石头的鱼, |
[12:58] | you know, and then you swim by… blaugh! | 当你游过去的时候,叭啦!! |
[13:03] | She’s a normal kid, Ray. | 她不过是个正常的小孩,雷 |
[13:05] | No, normal kids don’t pick on other kids. | 不,正常的小孩不会随便欺负别人 |
[13:07] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊? |
[13:10] | You were a kid, you know. | 你也是过来人,你应该明白的 |
[13:12] | The bus, the playground, those are all tough places. | 校车,操场,这些地方都是很险恶的 |
[13:16] | Well it turns out they weren’t so tough until she showed up. | 直到她出现了以后才变得险恶的吧? |
[13:19] | Oh, please, Ray. | 噢,算了吧,雷 |
[13:21] | That’s right, just walk away. | 你打算睁只眼闭只眼? |
[13:23] | I don’t like to point a finger, | 我不是故意针对你 |
[13:25] | but she’s this way because of you. | 但她这个样子都是你教坏的 |
[13:29] | – Excuse me? – That’s right, you heard me. | -你再说一遍? -没错 |
[13:31] | You’re the role model for her, not me. | 你是她的性别榜样,不是我 |
[13:33] | – I’m not the woman here. – Oh no? | -我又不是女人 -是吗? |
[13:36] | Ah, see, right there. That’s what I’m talking about. | 啊,看看,我说的就是这个 |
[13:39] | That attitude. That smarty-pants, stick-up-for-yourself, | 就是你这种态度,自作聪明,顽固不化 |
[13:41] | don’t-take-any-crap- from-anybody… | 不听信任何人的鬼话… |
[13:43] | You’re accusing me of teaching my daughter to be self-confident? | 你指责我把女儿教育得自私自利? |
[13:46] | That’s right! Every jerk I ever met was self-confident. | 一点没错!所有的混蛋都是很自私的 |
[13:50] | Yeah, not every jerk. | 不是每个混蛋 |
[13:54] | Listen, I know the idea of being independent | 听着,我知道要让你独立 |
[13:57] | is very different than the way your mother raised you… | 比起被你妈照顾一辈子困难得多 |
[14:00] | Hey hey hey, never mind what my mother did, okay? | 嘿嘿,别扯到我妈妈去行不行? |
[14:03] | At least I didn’t turn out pushy and mean like… | 至少她没把我教得跟某人一样 又刻薄又咄咄逼人 |
[14:09] | What? Me? | 什么?我? |
[14:13] | You think I’m pushy and mean? | 你觉得我刻薄而且咄咄逼人? |
[14:17] | You want to push me right now, don’t you? | 你现在就想逼我,是不是? |
[14:21] | Yeah, you’d probably tattle. | 被你猜到了! |
[14:23] | Boy, I’ll tell you. Good thing we didn’t know each other | 天啊,我告诉你,幸好我们小的时候 |
[14:27] | when we were little. I wouldn’t have liked you. | 不认识对方,否则我肯定不会喜欢你 |
[14:29] | I wouldn’t have liked you either, okay? | 我也不会喜欢你 |
[14:31] | Yeah, standing in your little groups at school | 站在学校里你的小圈子中, |
[14:34] | making fun of the kid whose mom showed up with his snowpants. | 取笑那些让妈妈送棉裤来的孩子 |
[14:39] | Snowpants! | 棉裤! |
[14:43] | There was a good chance of snow! | 那时眼看着快下雪了! |
[14:47] | See, you’re bringing Ally into the family business. | 你把艾丽的事扩大到家庭矛盾了! |
[14:50] | Debra Barone’s Ass Kicking Incorporated! | 黛博拉・巴龙的损人集团成立了! |
[14:55] | Pushing people down since 1972! | 损人的悠久历史可以追溯到1972年! |
[14:57] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 你尽管说吧 |
[14:59] | That’s better than working at Ray’s House of Wuss. | 那也总比躲在雷的胆小鬼俱乐部里好 |
[15:04] | You want her to be totally dependent on you. | 你想让她完全依赖你 |
[15:06] | – No I don’t! – You rode her bus today! | -我没有! -你今天还送她去学校! |
[15:09] | Yeah, you taught her to be self-confident | 都是你把她教得那么自私, |
[15:11] | and now she’s hanging kids out the bus window by their ankles. | 所以现在她胆大包天,已经 敢把别的孩子倒吊在车窗外了 |
[15:14] | I told you that I would talk to her | 我说了,等她一回家 |
[15:16] | about picking on that little girl when she gets home. | 我就会跟她谈那个小女孩的事 |
[15:18] | No, you don’t talk to her, you’ll spin it. I’ll talk to her. | 你别谈了,只会越描越黑。 还是我来跟她谈吧 |
[15:20] | Don’t you have to go to work or someplace? | 你不用去上班吗? |
[15:22] | Yeah. And you can forget about the kiss goodbye. | 去的,但休想我给你吻别 |
[15:25] | Oh no, what’ll I do? | 噢,那我可怎么办啊?! |
[15:27] | – You’ll miss it, baby! – Oh yeah. | -你会想念它的,宝贝! -是吗? |
[15:30] | Hey, Layman, Gayman, Go-away-man! | 嘿,雷蒙,盖蒙,高威蒙~ |
[15:34] | Bully! | 欺负人! |
[15:36] | You bully! | 你欺负人! |
[15:38] | Relax relax. | 冷静,冷静 |
[15:40] | Debra, Debra, lovely wife. | 黛博拉,黛博拉,可爱的老婆 |
[15:43] | Why am I stuck with you for life? | 为什么我要一生跟你过? |
[15:49] | Sounds like you’ve had that one for a while. | 听起来你考虑了不止一天两天了 |
[15:52] | Maybe, why, what? You want one off the top of my head? | 有可能,怎么样? 你还想要一个我脱口而出的? |
[15:55] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -好? |
[15:58] | You’re a stupid idiot stinker BM! | 你这个又蠢又呆的臭大便! |
[16:13] | Ally? | 艾丽? |
[16:17] | What are you doing? Trying to get to her before I can? | 你想干嘛?想抢在我前面拦住她? |
[16:21] | No. What are you doing looking outside? | 才不是,你干嘛老是往外看? |
[16:24] | I was looking… for your information, | 我在看…告诉你吧 |
[16:27] | there’s a shrubbery thief going around. | 最近有个灌木丛大盗在附近转悠 |
[16:34] | Aw, crap! | 噢,见鬼 |
[16:39] | We were just on our way to the market, and I… | 我们正要去超市,我…… |
[16:42] | – what’s wrong? – Nothing, what do you mean? | -怎么回事? -没事啊,怎么了? |
[16:46] | I sense tension and anger. | 我嗅到了火药味 |
[16:50] | Maybe you’re picking up your own scent. | 也许那是你自己的味道 |
[16:58] | We’re fine, Marie. | 我们没事,玛丽 |
[17:01] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[17:05] | Ally’s the one that’s been bullying the kids on the bus. | 在校车上欺负小朋友的人是艾丽 |
[17:08] | – Oh my… – Oh yeah? | -噢我的…… -真的? |
[17:11] | Good for her! | 干得好! |
[17:13] | What did she do? | 她怎么做的? |
[17:15] | Never mind, and it’s not good. | 别说了,这不是好事 |
[17:17] | Hey, there you are! Hey, tiger! | 嘿,你回来了!小老虎 |
[17:20] | All right, all right, Frank, Frank. | 行了,弗兰克 |
[17:22] | Honey, I need you to come over here and sit down for a minute. | 宝贝,过来坐下 |
[17:25] | “Ally bomaye! Ally bomaye!” | “艾丽!干了他!艾丽!干了他!” |
[17:29] | Stop it, Frank. | 住口,弗兰克 |
[17:34] | Have you been picking on other children? | 你是不是欺负小朋友了? |
[17:36] | Marie! | 玛丽 |
[17:38] | Ally, Dottie told me that you’ve been making fun of Judy Feeney. | 艾丽,多蒂告诉我你取笑茱迪・菲尼 |
[17:40] | Why were you on my bus today? | 你今天干嘛坐我的校车? |
[17:44] | Because Daddy loves you very much. | 因为爸爸很爱很爱你 |
[17:47] | Yech! | 哟! |
[17:49] | All the kids were making fun of me on the ride home. | 回来的路上所有的小朋友都在嘲笑我 |
[17:52] | Which ones? Give me their names. | 谁?告诉我名字 |
[17:55] | – Look what you did. – They were making fun of you? | -看看你做的好事 -他们取笑你? |
[17:58] | Yes, they kept saying “Baby Ally and her dorky daddy. “ | 是啊,他们一直在说: “娇宝宝艾丽和她的傻蛋蛋爹地” |
[18:03] | You’re dorky Daddy. | 傻蛋蛋爹地! |
[18:06] | Honey, I’m sorry. Look I was just trying… I didn’t know… | 宝贝,对不起 我只是…… |
[18:11] | Do I have to ride on the bus tomorrow? | 我明天还得坐校车上学吗? |
[18:13] | Look, sweetie, in a couple of days those kids will forget about it | 听着,宝贝,小朋友们 过几天就会忘记的 |
[18:16] | and they’ll move on to something else. | 他们会把注意力转到别的事上去 |
[18:18] | I’m gonna make up a mean song about Judy! | 我一定要给茱迪编一首损人儿歌! |
[18:21] | – Oh honey, we don’t sing mean songs. – All right, Marie, please. | -噢,宝贝,我们不能唱损人儿歌! -好了,玛丽 |
[18:25] | Ally, I know I told you to stick up for yourself… | 艾丽,我以前是教过你要坚持自己… |
[18:28] | But, but… | 但是…… |
[18:29] | Yeah, so, I’m gonna make fun of Judy Hooty | 没错,所以我要取笑茱迪猫头鹰 |
[18:31] | and then all the other kids will laugh at her. | 那样所有的小朋友就会笑她了 |
[18:40] | You’re doing a good job with her. | 你把她教得可真不错啊 |
[18:50] | Honey, we need to talk, okay? | 宝贝,我们得谈谈 |
[18:53] | – Okay, you want to? – No, you go ahead. You were right. | -好吧,你呢? -不,你来吧,你说得对 |
[18:55] | You should do it. | 应该你来说 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Um… | 呃 |
[19:01] | Okay, honey, | 宝贝, |
[19:05] | you see you saw today | 今天你也感觉到了, |
[19:07] | that it’s not fun to get picked on, right? | 被人嘲笑是很不舒服的事,对吗? |
[19:11] | And, um, you know, there are a lot of bad kids out there | 要知道,这世界上有很多坏孩子 |
[19:15] | and you should stop being one. | 你不应该也变成一个坏孩子 |
[19:18] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[19:20] | – What? – You just said she was a bad kid. | -什么? -你刚才说她是个坏孩子 |
[19:24] | – I did not. – Yes you did. You just said… | -我才没有 -你说了 |
[19:26] | All right, fine! | 好了 |
[19:31] | There are a lot of great kids out there, | 这世界上有很多好孩子, |
[19:33] | and you should try to be like them. | 你应该也变成一个好孩子… |
[19:35] | All right, Ray, stop. What Daddy’s trying to say… | 够了,雷。爸爸的意思是… |
[19:38] | You don’t have to interpret for me. | 我不用你来做注解 |
[19:41] | – What Mommy is trying to say… – Ray! | -妈妈的意思是… -雷! |
[19:44] | See? You don’t like it. | 看,你也不喜欢这样吧 |
[19:49] | Do you understand what I’m trying to say, Ally? | 你明白我的意思吗?艾丽 |
[19:55] | There’s a kind of fish that looks like a rock… | 有一种鱼,看起来就像一块石头… |
[19:57] | Oh, Ray, would you stop? My God. | 噢,雷,你还是别说了。我的天哪! |
[20:00] | Do you think I’m bad? | 你们觉得我是坏孩子? |
[20:01] | – No! – No no! | -不! -不不! |
[20:04] | – We’re bad. We’re the bad ones. – No no no! | -我们才坏,我们是坏人! -不,不! |
[20:06] | Nobody’s bad, Ray! You don’t say that! | 谁也不是坏人,雷!你不能这么说 |
[20:08] | – I’m saying she’s not bad! – If you’d read a book once in a while | -我是说她不是坏人! -要是你能多看点书… |
[20:11] | – you’d know how to talk to her! – Read a book, yeah. | -你根本不知道怎么跟她谈 -看书~ |
[20:13] | I make a living, that’s why I don’t read a book. | 我要养家糊口,没时间看书 |
[20:15] | All right, enough. | 好吧,够了 |
[20:17] | Sweetie, what you did to Judy was bad. | 宝贝,你对茱迪做的事是不对的 |
[20:21] | Now Daddy and I… | 现在爸爸和我… |
[20:26] | see, the thing is… | 事情…… |
[20:30] | You want me to be nice? | 你们想让我友善一点吗? |
[20:32] | – Well, no… – Yes yes! We want you to be nice. | -不… -没错!我们想让你友善! |
[20:34] | Yes, great. Yes, nice! | 没错,对极了 |
[20:37] | – Okay. – Okay! | -好吧 -好的 |
[20:39] | – Okay, good. – Yeah. | -很好 -对 |
[20:41] | Can I go downstairs and watch TV? | 我能下楼看电视吗? |
[20:42] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -去吧 |
[20:44] | – Go ahead. – Go, go watch TV. Have some fun. | -去吧 -去看电视,玩得开心点 |
[20:46] | – Nice, be nice. – Be a nice little girl. | -友善待人 -成为一个友善的小姑娘 |
[20:50] | Hey, nice, see that? Came up with that all by herself, hmm? | 嘿,友善,听到了吗? 这都是她自己想出来的 |
[20:54] | – Well, not really. – What, she just came up with it. | -不完全是 -她刚才不是自己想出来的吗? |
[20:56] | Aw come on. Be nice, that’s my whole thing. | 友善待人,这都是我的写照 |
[21:01] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[21:03] | See? Oh, I feel sorry for you. | 看看,唉,我真为你感到难过 |
[21:14] | – That’s a good one. – Yeah. Here’s one you can use. | -这个不错! -还有一个你也听听 |
[21:17] | “Debra Debra, real good looking, | “黛博拉,黛博拉,长得真漂亮” |
[21:21] | never want to try her cooking. “ | “做菜不怎么样” |
[21:26] | – That’s a good one! – Yeah yeah. | -不错不错! -是啊 |
[21:28] | – Is that yours? – I made it up right now. | -是你想出来的? -是啊,就在刚才想的 |
[21:30] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 嘿,你们在干嘛呢? |
[21:32] | – Hi, nothing. How are you? – Good. | -嗨,没什么,你好吗? -还行 |
[21:39] | Let’s do one about her butt. | 再给她的屁股编一个! 谢谢观赏 |