时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | # Mrs… Mrs. Brown # | #布朗……布朗太太# |
[00:08] | # Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Brown # | #布朗太太,布朗太太,布朗太太# |
[00:12] | # Don’t got a thing # | #虾米事情# |
[00:16] | # Going on. # | #也没有# |
[00:18] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[00:26] | Ah! | 啊! |
[00:28] | Ray! | 雷! |
[00:33] | I’m in here! | 我在里面呢! |
[00:36] | – I forgot deodorant. – Get out! | -我忘了除臭剂了 -出去! |
[00:37] | – What is that? – Out! | -那是什么? -出去! |
[00:39] | – You have a mustache. – Out! | -你长胡子了? -出去! |
[00:46] | Sorry… | 对不起…… |
[00:49] | sir! | 先生! |
[00:57] | Ray, why did you walk in on me? | 雷,你干吗偷偷跑进来? |
[00:59] | – You have a mustache. – What’s the matter with you? | -你长胡子了 -你怎么回事? |
[01:03] | – You don’t even knock? – You have a mustache. | -你都不敲门吗? -你长胡子了 |
[01:05] | What are you… you just barge in on me? | 你什么意思…… 就这么闯进去? |
[01:08] | I forgot deodorant. You have a mustache. | 我忘了除臭剂了。 你长胡子了 |
[01:12] | It’s not a mustache. It’s a little peach fuzz. | 那不是胡子。 只是些小毛毛罢了 |
[01:15] | Well, h-how-how long… how long have you… | 多……多久了…… 你有多久…… |
[01:17] | What? How long have I what, Ray? | 什么?我多久怎么了,雷? |
[01:19] | – Been sporting that? | 炫耀那个 |
[01:22] | For as long as you’ve known me and for as long as you’ve known me, | 从你认识我就这样了, 而且从你认识我开始 |
[01:25] | I’ve bleached it and it’s not a mustache. | 我就开始漂白了, 并且这不是什么胡子 |
[01:27] | – Let me look at it. – Don’t you… stop! Don’t examine me. | -让我看看 -不许你……站住!别检查我 |
[01:30] | You should be apologizing to me. | 你应该对我道歉 |
[01:32] | I’m sorry, nature can be cruel. | 我很抱歉, 自然就这么残酷 |
[01:37] | You just don’t walk in on somebody. | 你不能偷偷跑到别人后面 |
[01:39] | You weren’t even supposed to be here anymore. | 你甚至都不应该还在这的 |
[01:41] | You walk in on me all the time. | 你总偷偷走到我后面 |
[01:43] | ‘Cause you don’t close the door. | 因为你不关门 |
[01:44] | That’s ’cause I have nothing to hide. | 因为我没什么好隐藏的 |
[01:47] | Trust me, you do. | 相信我,你有的 |
[01:52] | You know the bathroom was the last place I had any privacy | 你知道,洗手间是我唯一能有点 隐私的地方 |
[01:55] | and now that’s gone. | 现在连这个也没了 |
[01:57] | I could build you a tree house. | 我可以给你搭个树屋 |
[02:00] | I never get to be alone, never. | 我从来没机会自己待着,从来 |
[02:03] | You’re with me, or the kids are with me | 和你在一起, 要不就是和孩子们在一起 |
[02:05] | and when the kids are gone, I’m still not alone, | 等孩子们走了, 我还是没的消停 |
[02:07] | ’cause your parents walk in here all the time. | 因为你父母 没事就往这跑 |
[02:10] | I mean, you get to leave, you know? | 我是说,你还可以离开,知道吗? |
[02:12] | You go to work and you’re alone in your car, in the office, | 你可以上班, 一个人在车里、办公室里 |
[02:14] | I just need some time to mys… | 我只需要点时间一个人…… |
[02:16] | what are you smiling about? | 你笑什么? |
[02:19] | I’m just picturing you tying a young girl to the railroad tracks. | 我在想象你把年轻女子 绑到铁路枕木上的样子 |
[02:22] | – Yeah-heh-heh… – I don’t have a mustache! | -�S呵呵…… -我没长胡子! |
[02:25] | All right, all right, all right, come on. | 好吧,好吧, 好吧,行了 |
[02:27] | You want some time alone? That will stop the yelling? | 你想一个人呆着? 那样就不会嚷嚷了? |
[02:30] | – Yes, Ray. – All right, all right. Let’s do it. | -是的,雷 -好吧,好吧,就这样 |
[02:33] | What do we do? | 怎么做? |
[02:35] | You could go, take the kids and do something. | 你可以出去,带上孩子, 找点事 |
[02:37] | The kids? That’s more yelling. | 孩子? 他们叫得更凶 |
[02:40] | Yes, Ray, that’s how I get to be alone. | 是的,雷, 这样我才能有点个人空间 |
[02:43] | You could take them to the park for an afternoon once in a while. | 你可以偶尔下午带他们上上公园 |
[02:46] | A whole afternoon? | 一整下午? |
[02:48] | All right, Ray, take them over to your mother’s | 好吧,雷, 那就带他们去你妈那 |
[02:51] | and she can babysit all of you. | 她能看护你们所有人 |
[02:54] | All right, we’ll do it. We’ll do it tomorrow, okay? | 好吧,我们会的。 明天就去,好吧? |
[02:58] | But you’ve got to promise to… | 不过你必须答应我…… |
[03:00] | keep up the maintenance on the old soup strainer. | 好好保养胡子 |
[03:03] | Come on, that’s it. That’s all I’ve got, | 别这样,我不说了。 我只会这样的笑话 |
[03:07] | except Groucho, something about Groucho. | 除了学Groucho(喜剧演员), Groucho的调调 |
[03:10] | Come on, look at the bright side… | 行了,往好的方面看…… |
[03:12] | the mustache will distract me from the cellulite. | 胡子可以让我 对你的皮下脂肪注意少些 |
[03:25] | – Hey, Ma. – Hi, dear. | -嘿,妈 -嗨,亲爱的 |
[03:26] | – Hello, darlings. – Hi. | -哈喽,亲爱的 -嗨 |
[03:28] | Can the kids watch a video over here? | 能让孩子们上这看录像带吗? |
[03:30] | Oh, certainly. Why? Your VCR’s not working? | 当然了。为什么? 你们的录相机坏了? |
[03:32] | No no, it’s working. I just thought we could come over and, you know, hang. | 不不,没事。我只是想我们可以在这, 你知道,打发时间 |
[03:35] | Oh, how wonderful! Go on, darlings. | 哦,太好了! 去吧,亲爱的 |
[03:37] | – Go watch the video. – Come on, go watch your videos. | -快去吧,看录像带 |
[03:41] | Frank, the kids are here. Buckle your pants. | 弗兰克,孩子们来了, 把裤子扣上 |
[03:48] | Where’s Debra? | 黛比拉在哪? |
[03:50] | – Nowhere. She’s home. – Oh? | -没哪。她在家里 -哦? |
[03:52] | Yeah, she just wanted some time to herself. | 是的,她只想有一个人的时间 |
[03:54] | “Time to herself”? | “一个人的时间”? |
[03:56] | Yeah, have you got pudding snacks? | 是的,有布丁吗? |
[03:58] | What does that mean, “time to herself”? | 什么意思, “一个人的时间”? |
[04:01] | She just wants time to… I don’t know, be alone, relax. | 她想要时间来…… 我不知道,独自呆着,放松 |
[04:04] | Be alone? Without you?! | 独自?没有你在? |
[04:07] | Without everybody. | 谁都不在 |
[04:09] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢 |
[04:12] | What the hell is wrong with those kids? | 这帮孩子怎么回事? |
[04:14] | They’re always sticky. | 老粘粘的 |
[04:17] | Debra wants time away from Raymond. | 黛比拉想要没有雷蒙德的时间 |
[04:20] | It’s an afternoon, Ma, it’s no big deal. | 只是一下午,妈,不是什么大不了的事 |
[04:22] | Oh, but it is. | 哦,当然是 |
[04:24] | Raymond, dear, a marriage is about being together, about closeness. | 雷蒙德,亲爱的, 婚姻就是在一起,亲近 |
[04:35] | – She’s right. – What?! | -她说得没错 -什么? |
[04:37] | It is about closeness… | 是关于亲近…… |
[04:39] | about how much closeness you can take… | 关于你能忍受多么亲近…… |
[04:43] | about how close you can get to killing her before you kill yourself. | 关于到多亲近时 你杀了她再自杀 |
[04:49] | Well, I did it. | 我做到了 |
[04:52] | Around the block in 37 minutes. | 37分钟绕街区一周 |
[04:55] | He beat your record, Marie. | 他打破了你的记录,玛丽 |
[04:59] | What am I rushing back to? | 有什么值得我着急赶回家的? |
[05:03] | Raymond, you need to go home and put a stop to Debra’s behavior. | 雷蒙德,你得回去, 制止黛比拉的行为 |
[05:07] | – Ah-hh. – It’s not right. | -啊 -这是不对的 |
[05:08] | Look, it’s an afternoon, it’s nothing, all right? | 就一下午而已, 没事的,好吗? |
[05:11] | She just wants time to be alone. | 她只是需要自己呆会 |
[05:13] | Yeah, when I was married to Joanne, she wanted time alone. | 是,我和乔安离婚前, 她也想一个人呆着 |
[05:16] | She used it to pack up and move out. | 她用这段时间收拾东西搬了家 |
[05:19] | Raymond, whatever happens, you and I are keeping the children. | 雷蒙德,不管发生什么, 孩子得归咱们 |
[05:23] | Oh oh, all right, will you stop? | 哦,哦,好吧, 说够了没? |
[05:26] | Check your credit card statement. Look for the word “U-Haul. “ | 查查信用卡使用记录, 看有没有“女同性恋”的字眼 |
[05:32] | She’s probably over there just doing… girl stuff. | 她可能正在做些 ……女孩子的事 |
[05:37] | What kind of girl stuff? | 什么女孩子的事? |
[05:40] | I don’t know, I don’t know… bubble bath, | 我不知道,我不知道…… 泡泡浴, |
[05:43] | trying on outfits, walking around with a book on her head. | 试衣服,顶着书练走路 |
[05:48] | Whatever helps you sleep at night, peaches. | 你知道什么有助睡眠, 桃子 |
[05:52] | Hey, look, I don’t care what you think, all right? You don’t have the facts. | 嘿,我不在乎你们怎么想,好吗? 你们不知道真相 |
[06:00] | Debra has a mustache. | 黛比拉长小胡子 |
[06:16] | Do you mean a lover? | 你是说情人? |
[06:18] | No no no, Mom! | 不不不,妈! |
[06:21] | Could you please never say the word “lover”? | 求你别说“情人”行不行? |
[06:24] | I mean she’s got a… | 我是说她长了…… |
[06:27] | a lipular forestation. | 唇部丛林 |
[06:32] | You know… fuzz thing, that’s all. | 你知道…… 毛毛,就这么回事 |
[06:36] | She just needs time for that kind of… maintenance. | 她只是需要时间……打理 |
[06:41] | Hey, I don’t want to alarm you, son, | 嘿,我不想警告你,儿子 |
[06:43] | but even is she had a big wooly lumberjack beard, | 就算她胡子像伐木工一样茂盛 |
[06:47] | she wouldn’t need a whole afternoon. | 她也用不着一整下午 |
[06:53] | Raymond, there’s something going on. | 雷蒙德,绝对没那么简单 |
[06:56] | I don’t care what she’s doing over there, all right? | 我不在乎她在做什么,好吗? |
[06:59] | I gave her some time alone and whatever she’s doing, it’s all right with me. | 我给她时间单独呆着, 不管她做什么,我都没问题 |
[07:02] | All right? I totally understand so let’s just drop it. | 好吗?我完全理解。 所以别说了 |
[07:16] | It’s eating you up alive, isn’t it, kid? | 疑心要把你活吞了, 我说得没错吧,孩子? |
[07:19] | No. No, it isn’t. | 不。不,不是的 |
[07:22] | – Where’re you going? – I’m going outside, all right? | -你去哪? -我要出去,好吗? |
[07:25] | Huh? Or do you think you’re the king of where I go? | 你当自己在我要去的地方当国王吗? |
[07:28] | ‘Cause you’re not, okay? Nobody is. | 你不是,好吧? 没人是 |
[07:35] | Very good, Robby. | 干得好,罗比 |
[07:37] | Team effort. | 团队努力 |
[08:23] | – Hey, Robert. – Yeah? | -嘿,罗伯特 -什么? |
[08:26] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么? |
[08:28] | Physical therapy. What do you want? | 物理疗法。 你想干什么? |
[08:31] | She… she was crying. | 她……她在哭 |
[08:34] | – What?! Debra was crying? – Yeah. | -什么?!黛比拉哭了? -是的 |
[08:37] | – What did you do? – I didn’t… | -你干什么了? -我没有…… |
[08:40] | I didn’t… nothing. I just… I looked in the window | 我什么……都没干。 我只是……从窗户看到的 |
[08:42] | and she was sitting on the couch, crying. | 她坐在沙发上,哭得很伤心 |
[08:44] | I didn’t tell you to go spy on her. | 我没让你去偷窥 |
[08:47] | Yeah, all right, I already got that lecture from the mailman. | 好了。 我已经被送信的教训一通了 |
[08:52] | W- w… was she watching a sad movie or something? | 她……她在看什么伤感的电影 还是怎么? |
[08:55] | No, the TV wasn’t even on. What’s she crying about? | 不,电视都没开。 她在哭什么呢? |
[08:59] | What’re you asking me for? Go talk to your wife. | 你问我做什么? 去找你妻子谈 |
[09:02] | I can’t talk to her now. She’ll know that I was looking in the window. | 我不能跟她谈。 她会知道我从窗户偷看的 |
[09:05] | Looking in the window. | 从窗户偷看 |
[09:11] | All right, so don’t ask her. Just go back over there and see what’s wrong. | 好了,那就别问她。 回去看看出什么事了 |
[09:14] | You know, be a husband. | 你知道,有个做丈夫的样 |
[09:21] | Yeah yeah… yeah, okay. | 是是……好吧 |
[09:27] | She could have done so much better. | 她本可以做得更好的 |
[09:33] | – Honey, hello? – Yeah, hi, Ray, I’m right here. | -亲爱的,在吗? -在,嗨,雷。我在这呢 |
[09:36] | Hi hi hi. Hey, I’m not here. You’re still alone. | 嗨嗨。嘿,我不在。 你还是一个人 |
[09:38] | Aha. That’s okay. What’s up? | 啊哈。 没关系的。怎么了? |
[09:41] | Nothing, I just came by ’cause my mom wants her big spoon back. | 没事,我过来是因为我妈 想要她的勺子 |
[09:45] | Yeah, you know how she is about that damn big spoon. | 是啊,你知道她一刻都忘不了 她该死的勺子 |
[09:47] | So I’ll just… when I get that, I’ll be on my way then with the spoon. | 所以我只是……拿上这个 我就带勺走人了 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:54] | – There it is. – Okay. | -在这呢 -好的 |
[09:55] | – Here you go. See you later. – Okay. | -给,待会见 -好的 |
[10:00] | – How’re you doin’? You okay? – Yeah, fine. | -你好吗?你没事? -是的,没事 |
[10:03] | Okay, good good. We’re good over there too. | 好的,很好。 我们那也好 |
[10:07] | So you’re good. You all right? You didn’t stub your toe or anything? | 那,你很好。你没事? 没踢着脚趾头之类的? |
[10:11] | – Stub my toe? – Yeah, you know, that’s… | -踢脚趾头? -是的,你知道,那是…… |
[10:14] | it’s like… it’s like an expression. | 就像是……一种说法 |
[10:16] | I made that up. It’s like when you’re in a play, | 我临时编的。 就像是上演前, |
[10:19] | you say… you say “Break a leg. ” This is like… | 你说……你说“断条腿”。 这像是…… |
[10:25] | it’s like a small… if you were like in a small place. | 像是一个小…… 如果你在一个狭小的地方 |
[10:28] | It doesn’t make sense, but that’s… | 这听起来没什么道理…… 但那是…… |
[10:30] | that’s what it’s called. All right, let me get the big spoon back. | 但就是这么叫的。 好吧,我去还勺子了 |
[10:33] | – Okay, see you later. – Okay. | -好的,待会见 -好的 |
[10:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[10:54] | She still crying? | 她还在哭? |
[10:56] | No no, she’s fine. | 不不,她很好 |
[10:59] | That… was spooky. | 真是……怪怪 |
[11:03] | What’re you doing now? | 你又在干嘛? |
[11:04] | – Clenches. – Oh. | -收臀肌 -哦 |
[11:07] | Will you stop working your ass for a minute? | 你能不能让你屁股歇会? |
[11:12] | 98… 99… | |
[11:15] | 100. Yeah. | |
[11:18] | Let that bull try me now. | 让那头牛再试试 |
[11:20] | I could open a jar of pickles with this thing. | 我能用这个开腌菜罐 |
[11:27] | What’s going on? Why… why is Debra crying? | 到底怎么了? 为什么……为什么黛比拉要哭? |
[11:30] | Obviously she’s upset and she doesn’t want you to know. What did you do? | 明显她很难受又不想让你知道。 你做什么了? |
[11:33] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道,我…… |
[11:36] | I joked around a little about the old cookie duster, that’s all. | 我拿她的小胡子开了点玩笑, 就这样 |
[11:39] | Yeah, well maybe you hurt her feelings. | 好吧,也许你伤害了她的感情 |
[11:42] | No, she was a little annoyed… | 不,她只是有点生气而已…… |
[11:43] | it was two days ago and she made a hundred jokes | 两天前她还拿我鼻子 |
[11:46] | about my big nose, okay? It’s over. | 开足了玩笑,知道了? 没事了 |
[11:48] | All right, other than the crying, has she been acting differently? | 好吧,除了哭之外, 还有别的地方不太一样吗? |
[11:51] | No! No. She’s been acting normal. | 不!不。她表现很正常 |
[11:56] | – Oh no. – What? | -哦,不 -什么? |
[12:00] | “Acting normal,” what if… what if the whole thing’s an act? | “表现的正常”,要是…… 要是这全是装的呢? |
[12:03] | What if the crying is real and all the rest is an act? | 要是哭是真的, 而其它都是假的呢? |
[12:06] | You know, the whole “Oh, you’re a wonderful husband, Ray. | 你知道,那种 “哦,你是个多好的丈夫啊,雷 |
[12:09] | Oh oh, we have such a happy life, Ray. | 哦哦,我们的生活多幸福啊,雷 |
[12:12] | I love you, Ray. Bye, Ray. | 我爱你,雷。 再见了,雷 |
[12:15] | I hate Ray. “ | 我恨雷。” |
[12:20] | I could see that. | 我能理解 |
[12:21] | Come on. No! I mean, it… | 行了。 不!我是说,这…… |
[12:24] | it makes sense, she’s always complaining about me. | 这很可能的。 她总是抱怨我。 |
[12:27] | I fall asleep with the TV on. I don’t help out around the house. | 我开着电视睡着了。 我没帮忙分担家务 |
[12:30] | She bought me that expensive mouthwash, I never use it, right? | 她给我妈的贵死人的漱口水, 我从没用过,不是吗? |
[12:33] | She can’t take it anymore. | 她再也受不了了 |
[12:35] | No, that’s not it. But I don’t want to lie to you, | 不,不是那样。 不过我不想骗你 |
[12:39] | a couple of minutes with a mouthwash would be time well spent. | 用用漱口水对得起花的时间 |
[12:43] | She thinks I’m a lousy bad-breath husband. | 她觉得我是个 糟糕有口臭的丈夫 |
[12:48] | Look, it’s not like Debra didn’t know what she was getting. | 她又不是不知道 她要嫁的人是谁 |
[12:51] | Yeah, all right, but after 10 years, now she’s sick of it, but… | 是的,好吧,但是都结婚10年了, 她腻了,可是…… |
[12:56] | but she could tell me. She could talk to me. She tells me everything else. | 但她可以告诉我的。 她可以跟我谈。她别的事都告诉我 |
[13:00] | Why’s she sitting there crying? | 为什么她要坐在那哭? |
[13:03] | I feel for you, cubby. | 我很为你抱歉,熊宝宝 |
[13:16] | – Hi, honey. – Hi. | -嗨,亲爱的 -嗨 |
[13:21] | – Let me get that for you. – It’s okay, I got it. | -我帮你拿 -没事吧,我来 |
[13:23] | – No, I wanna put that away for you. – What’s wrong with you? | -不,我想帮你拿 -你怎么回事? |
[13:25] | I wanna help out around here. Let me put the laundry away! | 我想帮帮忙。 让我来拿衣服! |
[13:30] | Where does it go? | 放哪? |
[13:34] | Would you just let me do it, please, okay? | 你就让我来吧,行不行? |
[13:38] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[13:39] | Oh, nothing, just trying to pitch in, that’s all. | 哦,没事,只是想主动帮忙 |
[13:45] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[13:50] | – What? – How are you? | -什么? -你好吗? |
[13:54] | – That’s nice, huh? – It smells minty. | -不错吧? -有薄荷味 |
[13:57] | Trying to prove to me you haven’t been drinking? | 想表明你没喝酒? |
[14:03] | Sorry I’ve been kind of jerky the last couple years. | 对不起这几年我讨人厌 |
[14:08] | – Who said you were jerky? – You don’t have to say it. | -谁说你讨厌了? -你用不着说出来 |
[14:12] | – I know. – What do you mean you know? | -我知道 -什么意思你知道? |
[14:16] | Look, you don’t have to hide your feelings. I know why you cry. | 你不用隐藏自己的感情。 我知道你为什么哭 |
[14:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[14:25] | Were you watching me today? | 你今天监视我了? |
[14:27] | Look, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:29] | Oh my God, Ray, | 哦我的天,雷 |
[14:31] | I tell you I need privacy so you spy on me? | 我告诉你我需要隐私, 你就监视我? |
[14:34] | It’s not spying if you love the person. | 如果是你爱的人就不算监视 |
[14:39] | That’s what Peeping Toms say. | 偷窥狂都这么说 |
[14:42] | Look, that’s not the point. You… you regret your life with me. | 这不是重点。 你……你后悔和我一起生活 |
[14:45] | – I do not. – Oh, don’t insult me, okay? | -我没有 -哦,别侮辱我了,好吗? |
[14:49] | Come on, we both know that I’m lazy, I don’t help out with the kids | 行了,咱们都知道我是个懒鬼, 我没帮忙带孩子 |
[14:53] | and until recently my breath has been questionable. | 直到最近我嘴里的气味 还叫人怀疑 |
[14:57] | You know, now I almost hope you’ve been drinking. | 你知道,我现在几乎希望你喝了酒 |
[15:00] | Come on, I’m trying to make an effort here. | 行了,我只是想尝试努力 |
[15:02] | Yeah? Why don’t you try not spying on me? | 是吗?那你为什么不 尝试别监视我 |
[15:04] | If you thought I was a better husband, I wouldn’t have to spy on you. | 如果你觉得我是个好丈夫, 我也不用监视你了 |
[15:07] | – You are an egomaniac. – What?! | -你真是个自大狂 -什么? |
[15:11] | You think everything’s about you. My crying had nothing to do with you. | 你以为什么事都是因为你。 我哭跟你一点关系都没有 |
[15:15] | You wanna know why I was crying? ‘Cause I was in the mood. | 你想知道我为什么哭? 因为当时的情绪 |
[15:18] | – In the mood? – Yeah, that’s right. | -情绪? -是的没错 |
[15:21] | I just felt like it. It’s cathartic. | 我就是想那样。 就算是宣泄吧 |
[15:24] | All right, we have to get a dictionary for in here. | 好吧,我们必须买本字典放着 |
[15:30] | You know that commercial where the little kid’s making soup for his sister | 你知道那个小孩子给他姐姐 做汤的广告吧 |
[15:33] | and how every time it comes on, I get all choked up? | 每次放这广告, 我都忍不住想哭? |
[15:36] | – Yeah. – Okay, I like that. | -是的 -好的,我喜欢那样 |
[15:38] | Sometimes I just like to cry. It’s like a release. | 有时候我就是想哭。 感觉像是释放 |
[15:41] | So you saw the soup commercial this afternoon? | 那么你下午看了 汤料广告了 |
[15:44] | No, I was just in the mood and I made myself cry. | 不,我刚好有感觉, 所以就让自己哭了 |
[15:48] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做的? |
[15:50] | I just take my mascara off | 我把睫毛膏卸了 |
[15:52] | and sometimes I put on a sad song | 有时候放放忧伤的歌 |
[15:54] | and I make a crying face and it just comes out. | 做出个苦相, 然后眼泪就出来了 |
[16:01] | What song? | 什么歌? |
[16:02] | The theme from “Ice Castles. “ | 《花逢月满永不残》主题曲 |
[16:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:07] | Yes. I was having a good cry, that’s all it is. | 是的。我只是痛快哭了一场 |
[16:11] | Haven’t you ever heard of… you know, somebody singing the blues? | 你就没听过……你知道, 唱蓝调的? |
[16:14] | So… all of a sudden | 这么说……突然之间 |
[16:16] | you’re this old blues-singing guy with a mustache? | 你就成了个张小胡子的蓝调歌手? |
[16:28] | See, that’s why I wanted alone time today, | 看,这就是我今天为什么 想一个人呆着 |
[16:31] | because obviously this isn’t something I can explain to you. | 因为显然这不是 我能跟你解释得了的 |
[16:34] | Okay, so you cry because I’m stupid. | 好吧,你哭是因为我傻 |
[16:36] | I eat ice cream because you’re stupid. | 我吃冰淇淋因为你太傻了 |
[16:42] | Look, I… I just don’t like you crying. | 我……我只是不喜欢你哭 |
[16:48] | Ray, listen. Here, come here. Just sit down, okay? | 雷,听着。来,坐下,好吗? |
[16:52] | I just… I don’t know how I can explain this to you. | 我只是…… 我不知道怎么跟你解释 |
[16:56] | I want you to understand, but I just like doing it. It makes me feel good. | 我希望你理解,我就是想那么做。 那让我感觉很好 |
[17:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | What, haven’t you ever just felt like crying? | 怎么了,你从来没感觉想哭? |
[17:09] | Yeah, when something happens, you know, | 是的,如果发生了什么事, 你知道, |
[17:11] | when I slam my finger in a car door. | 被车门夹了手指头 |
[17:13] | I mean I’m a human being, but I don’t like to cry. | 我是说,我也是凡人, 但我不喜欢哭 |
[17:16] | I don’t schedule time to cry. | 我不专门安排时间来哭 |
[17:18] | Maybe you should. Maybe that would be good for you. | 也许你应该。 也许那会对你有好处 |
[17:21] | I’ll get my calendar and put teardrops on Wednesday. | 我把日历拿来, 星期三抹眼泪 |
[17:25] | Okay, Ray, okay. You know what? | 好吧,雷,好吧。 你知道吗? |
[17:27] | I want to just give you something to think about, okay? Just look at me. | 我只想让你想想一些事,好吗? 看着我 |
[17:31] | – What? – Look at me. Look at me! | -什么? -看着我。看着我! |
[17:33] | I just want you to feel some honest emotions | 我只想让你体验一下真实的情感 |
[17:37] | and then let’s see how you do with that, all right? | 让我们看看你有什么反应, 怎么样? |
[17:42] | Okay… | 好的…… |
[17:44] | the night Ally was born, remember that? | 爱丽出生那晚, 还记得吗? |
[17:46] | It was this really long labor and you were so worried about it | 分娩经历了那么长时间, 你很担心 |
[17:50] | and then, and then she came | 然后,她出世了 |
[17:52] | and oh my God, she was just… so beautiful. | 而且,天, 她是那么漂亮 |
[17:56] | And the doctor handed her to you | 然后医生把她交到你手里 |
[17:58] | and he said, “Here is your daughter. “ | 他说:“这是你女儿” |
[18:11] | – You are a monster. – I’m not a monster. I’m just… | -你真是个魔鬼 -我不是魔鬼。我只是…… |
[18:14] | Okay, then I cried, but you’re trying to… | 好吧,然后我哭了, 你想要…… |
[18:16] | you’re trying to manufacture this thing and it… | 你想拿这个大做文章…… |
[18:19] | and you’re making that face… | 你做出那副脸…… |
[18:21] | It’s just… it’s funny. | 太……太好笑了 |
[18:23] | – That’s fine. Fine, Ray. All right. – It’s funny. | -没关系的,雷。好吧 -有意思 |
[18:26] | I feel good though, I do. | 不过我感觉很好,真的 |
[18:27] | Maybe you should schedule time for laughing. | 也许你该安排时间笑 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | How about the time you were in the fifth grade | 还记得5年级时 你回到家 |
[18:34] | and you came home, you found out your parents gave your dog away? | 发现你父母把你的狗送人了? |
[18:37] | That’s not funny. | 这没什么好笑的 |
[18:40] | – How did that make you feel? – Shut up. | -你对这件事有什么感想? -闭嘴 |
[18:41] | Uh-huh. | 呃哈 |
[18:46] | How’d you feel about that, Ray, huh? | 你有什么感觉,雷,哈? |
[18:48] | What was your dog’s name? | 你的狗叫什么? |
[18:50] | Shamsky Number One, wasn’t it? | 山姆斯基1号,没错吧? |
[18:55] | They gave your dog away. | 他们把你的狗送走了 |
[19:03] | – You… – Aha! Come on! | -你…… -啊哈!别这样! |
[19:07] | Okay! | 好吧! |
[19:09] | If you… if you hit me, I’ll cry if you hit me. Come on. | 如果……如果你打我, 你打我我就哭。别这样 |
[19:14] | What? So I didn’t cry. What’s the big deal? | 怎么了?我没哭。 有什么大不了的? |
[19:16] | You know, just forget it, Ray. | 你知道, 算了吧,雷 |
[19:18] | I mean I’m trying to get you to understand something, | 我是说我努力想让你理解一些东西 |
[19:20] | but I guess it doesn’t matter. | 不过我猜不重要了 |
[19:22] | All right, how about this? I got a great idea for tomorrow. | 好吧,这样怎么样? 我对明天的日程有个好点子 |
[19:26] | Since you like to be alone and cry, | 既然你喜欢一个人呆着掉眼泪 |
[19:30] | and-and-and my mom likes to be with the kids | 而而……我妈喜欢和孩子们在一块 |
[19:33] | and… I happen to like golf… | 而……我刚好喜欢高尔夫…… |
[19:38] | I have a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[19:41] | Remember how you wanted to help me with the laundry earlier? | 还记得你刚刚有多想帮我洗衣服? |
[19:43] | Uh-oh. | 呃哦 |
[19:48] | – There’s two more loads downstairs. – No, honey, listen… | -楼下还有两堆 -不,亲爱的,听我说…… |
[19:51] | Then you need to go to your folks’, get the kids and take them shoe shopping. | 然后去你的家人那把孩子们带回来, 再带他们去买鞋 |
[19:55] | Oh my God, what happened? | 哦我的天,发生什么了? |
[19:57] | No, come on, we were just talking here. | 不,别这样, 我们只是说说 |
[19:59] | No, I like that. I like that you want to be a better husband. | 不,我喜欢。 我喜欢你想做一个好丈夫 |
[20:01] | Yeah, but I wanna do it gradually, come on. | 是的,可我想循序渐进。 别这样 |
[20:04] | How about I’ll let you cry and I won’t even look in the window? | 这样吧,我随便你哭, 我再也不从窗户偷看了 |
[20:07] | And keep using that mouthwash. | 继续用漱口水 |
[20:08] | Oh come on, no. This-this… this hasn’t worked out well. | 哦,别这样,不。 这,这……这样一点都不好 |
[20:11] | Oh, I think it’s worked out very well. Heh-heh-heh-heh. | 哦,我觉得这样很好。 嘿嘿嘿 |
[20:40] | # Please, don’t let this feeling end # | #请不要结束这感觉# |
[20:45] | # It’s everything I am # | #这是我的所有# |
[20:49] | # Everything I want to be # | #我想要的一切# |
[20:54] | # I can see what’s mine now # | #我能看到属于我的# |
[21:01] | # Finding out what’s true # | #找到什么才是真实# |
[21:06] | # Since I found you # | #自从找到你# |
[21:13] | # Looking through the eyes of love # | #看进爱情的眼睛# |
[21:20] | # Now I can take the time # | #终于我能忍受时间# |
[21:25] | # I can see my life… # | #我能看到我的生活……# |
[21:37] | # Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister # | #嘿姐妹,姐妹走吧,灵魂姐妹,姐妹走吧# |
[21:41] | # Hey sister, go sister # | #嘿姐妹,姐妹走吧# |
[21:43] | # Soul sister, go sister # | #灵魂姐妹,姐妹走吧# |
[21:45] | # He met Marmalade down in old New Orleans # | #老新奥尔良城里他遇上了Marmalade(橘子果酱)# |
[21:49] | # Struttin’ her stuff on the street # | #在街上招摇她的热辣身材# |
[21:53] | # She said “Hello, hey, y’all, you wanna give it a go?” # | #她说:“你们好啊,嘿,大家伙,想试试吗?”# |
[21:58] | # Gitchy, gitchy, yaya, dada # | |
[22:02] | # Gitchy, gitchy, yaya, here. # |