时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Don’t you miss ItaIy Ray? | 你不怀念意大利吗 雷? |
[00:04] | Look I took that right from Aunt CoIIete’s baIcony. | 看 我拍的 从可丽塔姨婆家阳台上 |
[00:07] | Man Iook at that Iake. | 伙计 看这湖 |
[00:10] | Next time we go Iet’s swim naked. | 下次再去的话 裸泳怎么样? |
[00:14] | You know there’s fish in there. | 你知道 那里面有鱼 |
[00:16] | Okay then just you. | 好吧 那光你裸着好了 |
[00:21] | I just Ioved it so much there. | 我太喜欢那了 |
[00:23] | Everybody got aIong so weII. | 大家都相处得那么好 |
[00:25] | I just wish we couId hoId onto that feeIing | 真希望留住那种 |
[00:27] | of just enjoying every day. | 认真享受每一天的感觉 |
[00:29] | How about we go upstairs and enjoy the rest of today? | 我们上楼享受 今天剩下的时光怎么样? |
[00:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:41] | You hear that? | 听到没? |
[01:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:45] | This is your father’s fauIt. | 这是你爸的错 |
[01:50] | What are you taIking about? I was saying stop. | 什么? 我说了停的 |
[01:54] | I was stomping on the brakes but nothing happened. | 我踩了刹车 一点反应都没有 |
[01:57] | Oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[02:05] | Our house. Look at our house. | 我们的房子 看看我们的房子 |
[02:08] | I know. I know. Ma what the heII? | 我知道 我知道 妈 搞什么呢? |
[02:15] | He knew about the brakes. | 他知道刹车的事 |
[02:17] | What did the mechanic say about the brakes? TeII them. | 修车的怎么说这刹车的? 告诉他们 |
[02:19] | Ah! | 啊! |
[02:21] | Oh! Look at this! | 哦! 看看这个! |
[02:34] | The mechanic said that the brakes were bad. | 修车的说刹车坏了 |
[02:37] | Of course he’s gonna say that. Every time I bring the car in | 他当然会这么说了 每次我把车送去 |
[02:39] | he says the brakes are bad. | 他都说刹车坏了 |
[02:40] | WeII I think the brakes are bad Frank. | 我也认为刹车坏了 弗兰克 |
[02:44] | Okay fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:46] | I’II have the brakes checked when I get the taiIIight fixed. | 我会修刹车的 等我把尾灯修好先 |
[02:51] | The taiIIight?! | 尾灯? ! |
[02:53] | Frank! Look at the house. | 弗兰克! 看看这房子 |
[02:55] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[02:59] | Look at this this drywaII it’s Iike paper. | 看这个 这面墙 像纸一样 |
[03:02] | ProbabIy foreign-made. | 很可能是进口的 |
[03:06] | On the other hand say what you want | 话说回来 你最喜欢 |
[03:08] | about American cars… | 美国车的什么 |
[03:16] | Beats a house. | 强过幢房子 |
[03:53] | What? They drive into the house? | 怎么? 他们把车开房子里来了? |
[03:57] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是的 |
[04:00] | – What happened? – Grandma and Grandpa stopped by. | -发生什么事了? -爷爷奶奶路过 |
[04:13] | – Robert what do we do? – I’II fiII out a report. | -罗伯特 我们怎么办? -我会写份报告 |
[04:16] | You shouId caII your insurance companies. | 你得给你们的保险公司打电话 |
[04:18] | Oh here we go. | 哦 这下好了 |
[04:21] | Why the heII did I Iet you drive? | 我干吗让你开什么车? |
[04:24] | Because you can’t see anymore. | 因为你看不见 |
[04:29] | I can see a house! | 我看见房子了! |
[04:39] | – Oh my God. – Look don’t worry Deb. | -哦我的天 -看 别担心 黛布 |
[04:43] | I’m sure that Dad’s car insurance wiII cover this. | 我相信爸的车险会赔的 |
[04:49] | I’m not sure it’s current. | 我不知道是不是还有效 |
[04:52] | What? We never go anywhere. | 怎么了? 我们又不去哪 |
[04:54] | I can’t beIieve this! | 真不敢相信! |
[04:57] | Do you guys have homeowners’ insurance? | 你们买了业主保险吗? |
[04:59] | Okay our insurance good. Right. | 好的 我们的保险 很好 对了 |
[05:01] | Okay where did I put that? | 好吧 我把它放哪里了? |
[05:03] | HopefuIIy it’s not over there. | 希望不是在那 |
[05:09] | Hey! Hey dog! Get out of here dog! | 嘿 出去 狗! |
[05:13] | – Go away! – Oh Iook at him! Look at him! | -走开! -哦 看看它! 看看它呀! |
[05:16] | – Can we keep him? – No sweetie no. | -我们能留着它吗? -不 亲爱的 不行 |
[05:18] | We never get anything! | 我们什么都没有! |
[05:20] | AIIy… | 爱丽 |
[05:22] | we can’t keep a dog. He’II just run away. | 咱们留不了狗 它会跑掉的 |
[05:24] | Okay just come on. | 好了 你就 行了 |
[05:27] | Get him out. Go out the back. | 带它出去 从后门走 |
[05:29] | You shouIdn’t them take the dog through the kitchen. | 你不该让他们带狗从厨房过去 |
[05:32] | He’II make a mess in there. | 它会把那弄一团糟 |
[05:40] | Okay good Iooks Iike we’re covered. | 好吧 好了 看来可以理赔 |
[05:42] | Oh wonderfuI. | 哦 太好了 |
[05:44] | You’II just have to pay the deductibIe. | 你只要赔非理赔的部分 |
[05:47] | 1 000 bucks! | 1000块! |
[05:50] | Stinkin’ crooks. | 小偷 骗子 |
[05:53] | AII right here’s what you do. | 好了 照我说的办 |
[05:58] | You get your contractor to add an extra grand to the biII. | 让你们的建筑承包商在帐单上多写一千块 |
[06:01] | Then when your insurance company cuts you your check I get it back. | 然后等你们的保险公司买了单 我的钱就回来了 |
[06:05] | AII right Dad I don’t want to hear this. | 好了 爸 我听不下去了 |
[06:08] | Hey DudIey Do-Right wake up! | 嘿 正义杜德雷 (《骑警杜德雷》) 醒醒吧! |
[06:11] | This is the way the worId works. | 世界就是这么运转的 |
[06:14] | It’s buiIt into the insurance system. | 它构建在保险系统上 |
[06:16] | Oh yeah? WeII it’s aIso buiIt into the criminaI justice system. | 哦 是吗? 它也构建在刑事司法系统上 |
[06:21] | Category: fraud. | 罪名 诈骗 |
[06:23] | Nerd! | 讨厌鬼! |
[06:27] | – Nerd? – Nerd! | -讨厌鬼? -讨厌鬼! |
[06:29] | CaIIing me a nerd? You drive into the house and now I’m a nerd? | 叫我讨厌鬼? 你把车开到房子里还叫我讨厌鬼? |
[06:39] | – Ray do something. – What? | -雷 干点什么 -什么? |
[06:42] | TeII your father we’re doing this the right way. | 告诉你爸咱们要按正确的方法处理 |
[06:45] | Hey me not having to pay anything is the right way. | 嘿 我不用付钱才是正确的方法 |
[06:48] | Oh hoIy crap! | 哦 靠! |
[06:50] | Look at this scratch! | 都刮花了! |
[06:53] | Okay see here’s the thing: | 好了 现在的情况是 |
[06:56] | When a person drives their car | 如果一个人开着他们的车 |
[06:59] | into someone’s home | 进了别人的房子 |
[07:01] | I think that person shouId be sympathetic | 我认为那个人应该 |
[07:04] | and apoIogetic | 懂得同情以及报歉 |
[07:06] | and try to heIp the person whose home has been demoIished | 并且努力帮助那个被毁了家的人 |
[07:09] | try to make it better! | 努力改善情况! |
[07:12] | Hey I’m trying but you won’t Iisten. | 嘿 我在努力 可你不肯听 |
[07:15] | I won’t Iisten?! | 我不肯听?! |
[07:17] | I must say Debra that tone doesn’t heIp the situation. | 我不得不说 黛布拉 那种语气对现状没帮助 |
[07:24] | My tone?! My tone! | 我的语气?! 我的语气! |
[07:26] | You just drove a car into my house! | 你们刚把车开到我房子里来了! |
[07:30] | I toId the kids to Ieave the back door open | 我让孩子们把后门开着 |
[07:32] | so you get that nice cross-ventiIation going. | 这样就前后通透了 |
[07:40] | Okay Ray what are we gonna do? WiII you taIk to them? | 好了 雷 咱们怎么办? 你跟他们谈吧 |
[07:43] | – You taIk to them. – What do I say? | -你跟他们说 -说什么? |
[07:45] | What do you say? Aren’t you upset about this? | 你说什么? 你不生气吗? |
[07:48] | Watch this he’s gonna take her side now. | 看着吧 他要跟她站到一边了 |
[07:50] | WouId you say something?! | 你说是不说? ! |
[07:52] | One thing I wiII say about your father is that | 关于你爸 我能向你们保证的一点就是 |
[07:55] | he’s very good with insurance matters. | 他对保险很在行 |
[07:58] | I mean over the years we’ve had our share of incidents | 我是说 这些年来 我们也经历过不少意外事故 |
[08:01] | and we’ve aIways done very weII. | 我们一向应付自如 |
[08:05] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[08:06] | It is true. I have seen some incredibIe things. | 是真的 我看到过一些不可思议的事情 |
[08:13] | Frank you’re gonna pay for this that’s aII there is to it. | 弗兰克 你必须赔 没得商量 |
[08:16] | – Yeah yeah yeah. – No Frank | -是啊 是啊 是啊 -不 弗兰克 |
[08:19] | you’re paying the deductibIe. That’s how it’s gonna be. | 你得付理赔外的部分 说定了 |
[08:22] | Oh reaIIy? | 哦 是吗? |
[08:25] | Why are you just standing there? | 你干吗干站着? |
[08:27] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能做什么? |
[08:29] | Oh aII right thanks. | 哦 好吧 谢谢 |
[08:31] | Frank I want a check for $1 000 by tomorrow. | 弗兰克 明天结束前 我要看到一个1000块的支票 |
[08:34] | – Don’t hoId your breath. – Frank… | -别高兴死了 -弗兰克 |
[08:36] | I’m not kidding. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[08:40] | Fine! Fine! | 好吧! 好吧! |
[08:43] | I’II pay the damn deductibIe! | 我会付该死的理赔外部分的! |
[08:46] | ApparentIy aII you peopIe care about is money! | 很明显 你们这些人在乎的只有钱! |
[09:00] | I’II see you at home Marie. | 我在家等你 玛丽 |
[09:08] | Wait Frank wait! | 等等 弗兰克 等等! |
[09:10] | I need to go to the supermarket! | 我要去超市! |
[09:23] | – Hey crabby. – Hey! | -嘿 火药桶 -嘿! |
[09:26] | – Come here come here. – What? | -过来 过来 -怎么了? |
[09:28] | The contractor finished. Huh? Huh? | 装修的干完了 |
[09:31] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样? |
[09:33] | Yep definiteIy better with a waII. | 没错 还是有墙好 |
[09:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:38] | But I mean don’t you think they did a great job? | 我是说 你不觉得他们活干得漂亮吗? |
[09:40] | – Yeah it Iooks great. – Yeah | -是的 看起来不错 -是啊 |
[09:42] | your father’s check didn’t bounce. | 你爸的支票没被退票 |
[09:44] | See? It aII worked out. You didn’t have to get so upset. | 看! 全解决了 你没有必要那么生气 |
[09:50] | – I’m just happy it’s finished. – Yeah me too. | -我很开心事情解决了 -是啊 我也一样 |
[09:52] | You know why? ‘Cause now that the waII is here | 知道为什么吗? 现在这又有墙了 |
[09:56] | nobody can see me do this. | 没人能看到我做这个 |
[10:03] | Wait a minute. What’s up with the stripes? | 等等 这些条纹是怎么了 |
[10:05] | No they’re okay. They’re okay. | 没什么 它们很好 它们很好 |
[10:07] | No no Iook these– these stripes are they– | 不 不 看看这 这些条纹 是不是… |
[10:10] | are they the same as these? These Iook Iike thinner stripes. | 和这边一样吗? 这边看起来细一些 |
[10:13] | Yeah I know but it’s cIose enough. You can’t even teII. | 是的 我知道 不过已经很接近了 你几乎看不出来 |
[10:16] | Hmm yeah okay. | 嗯 是的 好吧 |
[10:20] | No I can teII. I can teII. | 不 我看的出来 |
[10:22] | I can teII. Look at the oId waII. | 我看的出来 看看原来这面 |
[10:25] | These– these thin stripes | 这些…这些细条纹 |
[10:27] | they’re thicker. It’s not the same. | 比这边的粗些 不一样 |
[10:29] | It’s not the same waIIpaper. What’s going on? | 墙纸不一样 怎么会事? |
[10:31] | Nothing the painter toId me that they don’t make our waIIpaper anymore. | 没什么 刷漆的说他们不做这种墙纸了 |
[10:35] | And to reprint this one wouId have been reaIIy expensive. | 再说重新刷会很贵 |
[10:37] | Yeah but this isn’t the same. | 我知道 可这不一样 |
[10:39] | But Ray we wouId’ve had to pay more. | 但是 雷 这样又得花钱了 |
[10:42] | No we wouIdn’t have. | 不 咱们不用 |
[10:44] | My father wouId’ve had to pay more. | 我爸得再花钱了 |
[10:47] | No we can’t bIame this on your father. | 不 这事不能怪你爸 |
[10:49] | I toId the waIIpaper guy that this was okay. | 是我跟卖墙纸的说可以的 |
[10:51] | WeII why did you do that? | 哇哇哇 你为什么那么做? |
[10:53] | Because I didn’t want to deaI with your parents anymore. | 因为我不想再跟你爸妈叽歪了 |
[10:58] | So my father gets away with it and you’re okay with that. | 我爸不用负责了 而你没意见 |
[11:02] | Yeah I’m okay with this. | 是的 我看还行 |
[11:04] | I wasn’t okay when they drove the car through the house | 他们开车进来的时候 我还是有意见的 |
[11:07] | but you have to pick your battIes. | 你非得另找件事吗? |
[11:10] | – This waIIpaper’s incorrect. – AII right Iook… | -这墙纸不对 -好吧 看 |
[11:13] | stand three feet back you can hardIy teII. | 退后三尺 你很难看出来 |
[11:15] | But maybe I don’t want to stand three feet back. | 要是我不想退后三尺怎么办? |
[11:18] | Maybe I want to stand right here and Iook at my waIIpaper. | 也许我就想站在这看我的墙纸 |
[11:21] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[11:23] | I mean Iook here’s waIIpaper | 我是说 看看 这里是墙纸 |
[11:25] | and here is different waIIpaper! | 这里的墙纸不一样! |
[11:28] | What worId am I in?! | 这是什么样的世界啊? ! |
[11:30] | God Ray! CaIm down. | 天哪 雷! 冷静点 |
[11:32] | I wiII not caIm down. We Iive in a funhouse here. | 我不能冷静 咱们家都成乐趣屋了 |
[11:38] | Cars are comin’ in and wiId dogs wandering around | 车子开进家门 野狗到处逛 |
[11:41] | and crazy waIIpaper! | 还有发疯的墙纸! |
[11:44] | Why are you getting so upset about this now? | 你怎么现在这么在乎了? |
[11:47] | – My father’s paying for it! – No Ray Ray– | -我爸必须为这个付钱! -不 雷 雷… |
[11:49] | No! No! Don’t you get it? Somebody has to go over there and teII him | 不! 不! 你还不明白吗? 必须有人过去跟他挑明了 |
[11:52] | or they’re gonna just keep backing into the house. | 不然他们以后就天天上这倒车了 |
[11:54] | – We can get used to the waIIpaper. – No! No! | -咱们会习惯这些墙纸的 -不! 不行! |
[11:57] | They’re gonna know I mean business ’cause business is what I mean! | 他们会明白我是认真的 因为我非常认真! |
[12:00] | Are you insane? You’re not going over there. | 雷 你疯了吗? 你不能去那 |
[12:02] | – You’re gonna have a heart attack. – I don’t care! | -你会犯心脏病的 -我不在乎! |
[12:05] | How come you didn’t get this upset when they drove the car through the house? | 他们开进房子的时候你怎么没事呢? |
[12:08] | Why are you siding with them? | 你怎么偏向他们那边了? |
[12:10] | I’m not siding with them! I’m worried about you. | 我不是偏向他们! 我是担心你 |
[12:13] | Don’t worry about me sister-girI ’cause my eyes are open | 不用担心我 小妹妹 我眼睛 |
[12:16] | – for the first time. – You’re not going. | -第一次看得这么清楚 -你不能去 |
[12:18] | – The heII I’m not! They have to know! – I’II go over there. | -我不去个鬼! 必须叫他们知道! -我去 |
[12:21] | – No! – No Ray Iet me go! | -不! -不 雷 让我去! |
[12:27] | Okay I’II handIe them. I’II handIe them. | 好的 我来对付他们 我来对付 |
[12:30] | – I got the waII up didn’t I? – Yeah Iook at it. | -我把墙修好的 是不是? -好吧 你倒是看看哪 |
[12:35] | HeIIo dear. Hi Raymond. | 哈喽 亲爱的 嗨 雷蒙德 |
[12:44] | I missed you Raymond. | 我想你了 雷蒙德 |
[12:46] | I wanted to caII I wanted to come over | 我想打电话 我想过来 |
[12:49] | but you know your father’s impossibIe. | 可你知道你爸是多么不可理喻 |
[12:51] | I’m not here. | 我不在这里 |
[12:54] | I just want to see the waII I bought. | 我只是来看看我买的这面墙 |
[12:57] | Oh good. | 哦 那太好了 |
[13:00] | Good ’cause we wanted to show it to you. | 很好 我们正想让你看看呢 |
[13:02] | Oh good I’d Iike to see it too. | 哦 好啊 我也想看看 |
[13:04] | I can’t beIieve the money these humps get to do this. | 我真不敢相信 付钱给这帮人做这么个活 |
[13:07] | Go go go. | 去 去去 |
[13:09] | And that’s actuaIIy funny | 事实上很有意思 |
[13:11] | because it turns out that | 因为现在看来 |
[13:13] | the new waIIpaper doesn’t exactIy match. | 新墙纸跟原来的不是太一样 |
[13:17] | So it might cost more money to fix it. | 所以 也许得再花点钱把这弄好 |
[13:20] | Cost who more? | 花谁更多钱? |
[13:23] | Um we were thinking… | 嗯 我们刚才在想 |
[13:26] | you. | 你的 |
[13:28] | What are you taIking about? | 说什么呢? |
[13:30] | I’m not going to pay anything. The waIIpaper’s fine. | 我可不付钱了 这墙纸好得很 |
[13:32] | I want it the same! | 我要一样的! |
[13:35] | Do you hear me?! ExactIy! ExactIy the same! | 听到了? 完完全全! 一模一样! |
[13:38] | And I mean exactIy the same! | 我要一模一样的 |
[13:40] | – You can onIy push a man so far! – It’s not that big of a deaI. | -兔子急了也要咬人了! -不是什么大事 |
[13:43] | – CaIm down. – Traitor! | -冷静 -叛徒! |
[13:48] | You can never taIk to me about my parents again | 再也别跟我抱怨我爸妈了 |
[13:50] | because in this case you are the backer-downer! | 因为这件事上 你是个缩头乌龟! |
[13:54] | This waIIpaper Iooks just Iike the other waIIpaper. | 这的墙纸跟其它的看起来一样的呀 |
[13:57] | But it’s not Mom. It’s not okay? | 不一样 妈 不是的 好不好? |
[13:59] | Here come on Iet’s see. Come over here and Iook. | 来 过来 看看 这边来再看看 |
[14:01] | See? Over here thick normaI stripes. | 看到了? 这边 粗的 正常的条纹 |
[14:05] | Now Iook over here. Thin weird disgusting stripes okay? | 看这边 细的 怪里怪气 恶心的条纹 看到没? |
[14:08] | AII right. I’m not gonna Iive Iike this. | 好了 我再也不能这么活 |
[14:10] | So I think you and your husband | 所以 我想你和你丈夫 |
[14:13] | shouId Iisten very carefuIIy aII right? | 得认真的听好 好了吗? |
[14:15] | You are going to have to pay the difference. You understand? | 你们得为这种不一样付钱 听明白了? |
[14:19] | Suck rope paI. | 吸绳去吧 伙计 |
[14:24] | That’s it get outta the house. | 够了 出去 |
[14:26] | – Raymond! – Get out. Get out. | -雷蒙德! -出去 出去 |
[14:28] | Here the both of you. Take your damn cannoIis with you. | 给 你们两个 把你们该死的奶油煎饼卷一块带走 |
[14:31] | – Oh Raymond! – Out! Out! | -哦 雷蒙德! -出去! 出去! |
[14:33] | This is how you taIk to a father? | 你就是这么跟你爸讲话的? |
[14:35] | – And her? – Yeah. | -还有她? -是的 |
[14:38] | Start waIkin’ aII right? ‘Cause I’ve had it. | 开步了 好吗? 因为我受够了 |
[14:41] | Ray they didn’t even know about the waIIpaper. | 雷 他们甚至都还不知道墙纸的事 |
[14:43] | I don’t care aII right? It’s over. Good day. | 我不管 好吧? 完事了 好走 |
[14:45] | – Raymond– – I said good day. | -雷蒙德… -我说了好走 |
[14:50] | Let’s go Marie! | 我们走 玛丽! |
[14:52] | One Iess funeraI we gotta go to! | 我们又少参加个葬礼! |
[14:54] | Frank we’re oIder than them. | 弗兰克 我们比他们老 |
[14:57] | Fine! Then don’t come to my funeraI! | 好极了! 那别参加我的葬礼! |
[15:00] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我要来! 我要来 |
[15:02] | I’II be the one doing this– yeah. | 我还要做这个… 耶 |
[15:06] | – Go! Get out! – Stop this! | -滚! 滚出去! -别这样! |
[15:08] | – Why? – No! | -为什么? -不! |
[15:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:12] | Is this about me? | 在说我吗? |
[15:16] | Don’t come to my funeraI! | 别参加我的葬礼! |
[15:19] | But there are so few things I’m Iooking forward to. | 可我能盼望的事儿就很少了 |
[15:25] | AII right what’s going on? | 好吧 发生什么了? |
[15:28] | Your brother’s throwing us out. | 你弟弟要赶我们出去 |
[15:30] | – And you’re reaIIy going? – Yep! | -你们是真的要走了? -是的! |
[15:33] | Yeah it’s a new day. Get out! | 耶 崭新的一天 出去 |
[15:35] | – Stop we’re not doing this – What are you taIking about? | -别走 不能这样 -你说什么呢? |
[15:37] | – This is what you aIways wanted. – I never wanted this. | -你不是一直都盼着这个吗? -我从没想要这样 |
[15:39] | This is terribIe. Everybody come on in. Come on in and sit down. | 这太可怕了 大家都进来 进来坐下 |
[15:42] | – What are you doing? – I’m getting the car! | -你们在干嘛? -我去取车! |
[15:44] | No Frank! | 不 弗兰克! |
[15:46] | Sit down. Everybody sit down. Marie you too. | 坐下 大家都坐下 玛丽 你也是 |
[15:49] | I’m not sure I want to sit down. | 我不确定我是不是想坐下 |
[15:51] | I’m not sure I’m weIcome in this house. | 我不清楚我在这里是不是受欢迎 |
[15:53] | – Oh yeah you’re picking up on that? – AII right Ray! | -哦 是的 你还有意见了? -好了 雷! |
[15:56] | – Sit down! – No! What are you doing? | -坐下! -不! 你想干嘛? |
[15:58] | – Sit! – I can’t throw ’em out | -坐! -我扔不动他们 |
[15:59] | – if they’re sitting. – AII right. Sit down! | -如果他们都坐着 -好了 坐着! |
[16:02] | Hey the waII Iooks good. | 嘿 墙看起来不错 |
[16:04] | No it doesn’t! Can’t you see? | 不 不好! 你看不出来? |
[16:06] | – Look at the stripes you idiot! – Ray that’s enough. | -看看条纹 你这个傻瓜! -雷 够了 |
[16:10] | Okay Iisten | 好了 听着 |
[16:12] | this is reaIIy not about the waIIpaper stripes. | 这真的不关墙纸的条纹什么事 |
[16:14] | – Yes it is! – No Ray– | -不 就是! -不 雷… |
[16:16] | – I don’t have the right to be angry?! – Yes honey | -我没有权利生气? ! -不 甜心 |
[16:19] | everybody has the right to be angry. | 每个人都有权利生气 |
[16:21] | But Iet’s try something okay? | 不过 咱们试试别的方式 好不好? |
[16:24] | Maybe it wouId heIp us | 如果从今往后 |
[16:27] | for now and in the future | 你能以冷静、成熟的方式 |
[16:30] | for you to teII us | 告诉我们 |
[16:32] | in a caIm and aduIt manner | 你为什么生气 |
[16:34] | why you’re reaIIy upset. | 那对我们会更有帮助 |
[16:36] | Once and for aII Ray teII them why. | 哪怕就一次 雷 告诉他们为什么 |
[16:44] | It’s the waIIpaper. | 这可是墙纸啊 |
[16:47] | It’s the waIIpaper. The stripes are too thin | 是墙纸 条纹太细了 |
[16:49] | and they were just gonna Iet it go Iike it doesn’t matter. | 他们想就这么算了 好像没关系一样 |
[16:52] | He doesn’t Iike his waIIpaper. | 他不喜欢他的墙纸 |
[16:55] | No no the waIIpaper was the Iast straw! | 不 不 墙纸只是最后一根稻草! |
[16:57] | Good! Good! See? There’s the probIem. | 好! 很好! 看 问题就在这儿 |
[17:00] | You just said Iast straw | 你刚才说了最后一根稻草 |
[17:02] | which means there’s been a Iot of other straws. | 也就是说 还有很多其它的稻草 |
[17:05] | A Iot of straws. There’s a Iot of straws. | 很多稻草? 多了去了 |
[17:07] | Yeah okay. | 是的 好的 |
[17:09] | Okay so– | 好了 所以… |
[17:12] | but you’ve just been keeping it aII bottIed up inside. | 可你一直闷在肚子里 |
[17:15] | UntiI just now when you went bananas about waIIpaper. | 直到刚才你为了墙纸抓狂了 |
[17:18] | Very unheaIthy cubby. | 非常不健康 小扁屁股 |
[17:21] | Right right. So hey you know what? | 是的 是的 所以 嘿 你们知道么? |
[17:24] | Let’s use this event | 让我们把这次事件 |
[17:27] | as an opportunity for aII of us to Iearn | 作为一个机会 让我们大家学会 |
[17:30] | how to– how to taIk things out. | 如何去把苦水倒出来 |
[17:32] | You know so we don’t Iet our feeIings | 知道吗 这样我们才不会让我们的感情 |
[17:34] | get bottIed up inside to the point where they expIode. | 封闭在内心里 直到最后爆发 |
[17:37] | You’re absoIuteIy right. | 你说得太对了 |
[17:40] | Frank you’re driving everybody crazy. | 弗兰克 你把每个人都搞疯了 |
[17:44] | – It’s you too. – What? | -你也是 -什么? |
[17:47] | What did I ever do? | 我做什么了? |
[17:51] | You’re intrusive. | 你讨人嫌 |
[17:53] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:58] | How am I intrusive? | 我怎么讨人嫌了? |
[18:00] | WeII for exampIe | 好的 比方说 |
[18:02] | there was that time | 曾经有一次 |
[18:04] | you drove a car through the waII. | 你开车撞破墙 |
[18:07] | One time. | 就一次 |
[18:10] | Okay so it’s not aIways the car but– but– | 好吧 不总是车 可… 可… |
[18:13] | it’s aIways… you. | 总是…你 |
[18:15] | You just– you never stop. You’re aIways barging in here. | 你就是…你就是不肯消停 你总是闯进这里 |
[18:18] | – I do not barge in. – You do! | -我没有闯进来 -你有! |
[18:20] | – You do you barge in here. – Wait Iet’s try to use nice words. | -你有 你闯进这里 -等等 让我们尽量用词友好 |
[18:26] | You’re aIways… | 你总是… |
[18:28] | coming over. | 过来转转 |
[18:30] | – Sticking your– – Nice! | -粘着你的… -友好! |
[18:33] | And staying… | 一来了就留下… |
[18:37] | a Iong time. | 赖着不走 |
[18:40] | WeII why don’t you just say something? | 哦 那你为什么不说呢? |
[18:48] | I want to say something. | 我想说来着 |
[18:51] | But sometimes I get the feeIing that you don’t Iisten. | 可有时候 我感觉你不会听 |
[18:55] | And then you do something | 然后你会做一些事 比如 |
[18:57] | Iike rear-end our couch. | 拿车屁股撞我们的沙发 |
[19:01] | And I want to say something then too | 我那时候就想说了 |
[19:04] | but I know that you’re not gonna Iisten. | 可我知道你听不进去的 |
[19:07] | And Dad is not gonna wanna pay. | 爸也不会想付钱的 |
[19:09] | And I know Debra’s gonna get mad at me because I didn’t say anything. | 我也知道黛布拉会很生我们的气 因为我没吭声 |
[19:13] | But you have to know that I’m aIways this cIose to saying something. | 可你们得知道 我总是差这么一点就说了 |
[19:18] | This cIose. | 这么一点 |
[19:28] | And there it is. | 现在好了 |
[19:36] | So that’s what happened today. | 这就是今天发生的事情 |
[19:41] | Wow Ray. | 哇 雷 |
[19:43] | That was reaIIy good. | 那真太好了 |
[19:50] | Oh honey | 哦 甜心 |
[19:53] | – I understand. – Good. | -我理解 -很好 |
[19:56] | Good see? Now this is progress. | 很好 看到没? 这才是进展 |
[19:59] | Yes and Raymond dear | 是的 雷蒙德 亲爱的 |
[20:01] | you just have to Iet us know when you want something that’s aII. | 你只需要让我们知道你想要什么 就这 |
[20:05] | Yeah we’re not mind-readers. | 是啊 我们又不能意念交流 |
[20:09] | And that way you never have to shout at us. | 而且那样的话 你用不着跟我们大喊大叫 |
[20:12] | Because that reaIIy is unpIeasant. | 因为那样真的很讨厌 |
[20:16] | – Sorry about the shouting. – Okay. | -对不起我大喊大叫 -好的 |
[20:19] | That’s right paI. | 这就对了 伙计 |
[20:21] | No shouting. | 不要大喊大叫 |
[20:23] | – I got it. – Good okay so good. | -我懂了 -好 好了 这就好 |
[20:27] | – What did we Iearn here today? – He shouIdn’t shout. | -我们今天学到什么了? -他不应该大喊大叫 |
[20:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:33] | But aIso that we shouId Iearn | 不过我们也应该懂得学会 |
[20:35] | to respect each other and… | 彼此尊重 |
[20:38] | be considerate of each other. Right? | 互相体谅 对不? |
[20:40] | – I guess so. – Yes. | -我猜是的 -对了 |
[20:42] | Oh good. | 哦 好样的 |
[20:45] | Isn’t this nice? | 这样不是很好吗? |
[20:48] | You know if I may I have some issues that– | 你知道吗 可以的话 我有些问题… |
[20:51] | That’s enough taIk Robby. | 聊够了 罗比 |
[20:54] | Have a cannoIi Raymond. | 来个奶油卷饼 雷蒙德 |
[21:06] | Hey here’s the ItaIy tape. Is Stefania on here? | 嘿 这是意大利的带子 斯蒂凡妮在里面吗? |
[21:09] | – Hey put it in. – You know what? | -嘿 放进去 -你知道吗? |
[21:10] | You’re weIcome to borrow that if you want to watch it at your house. | 想拿回家看的话只管借走 |
[21:13] | No it’d be such fun to watch it aII together. | 不用 大家一起看多有意思 |
[21:16] | Look there’s the geIato pIace. | 看 那是冰淇淋店 |
[21:18] | I’m thirsty. Hey sweetie | 我渴了 嘿 甜心 |
[21:20] | – how about some iced tea? – That wouId be IoveIy. | -能来点冰茶吗? -那太好了 |
[21:25] | Okay I’II get it. | 好了 我跟你们拿 |
[21:27] | Ray couId I see you pIease? | 雷 过来一下好吗? |
[21:32] | They are cIueIess absoIuteIy cIueIess. | 他们根本听不懂话 真是对牛弹琴 |
[21:35] | I– I mean I don’t know what eIse to do! | 我…我是说 我不知道还有什么办法! |
[21:38] | It’s okay we taIked it out it’II be fine. | 没事 咱们说出来了 会好的 |
[21:40] | They’II watch the tape and then they’II go. | 他们看带子 然后就会走了 |
[21:41] | Iced tea! | 冰茶! |
[21:45] | So are you gonna get that for them? | 你帮他们拿? |
[21:47] | ‘Cause I couId use one too. | 因为我也想来一杯 |