时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Deb. You wrapping Christmas presents? | 嘿 黛布 你在包礼物? |
[00:03] | A tie, huh? Ooh, jazzy. | 领带 哈? 哦 真靓 |
[00:07] | – Yeah, it’s for Ray. – Hey, everybody. | -是的 是给雷的 -嘿 大家好 |
[00:12] | Hey, my brotha! | 嘿 我的兄弟! |
[00:16] | Good to see you, my brotha! | 见到你真好 我的兄弟! |
[00:19] | AII right, come on. Don’t ever do that unIess I’m on fire. | 好了 行了 千万别这么做 除非我着火了 |
[00:25] | Even then, ask first. | 就算那样 也先问问我 |
[00:27] | So, are we going away on a goIf weekend, or what? | 那么 咱们要过一个高尔夫周末了 是不是? |
[00:30] | Yes, we are. I spoke to my connection in MyrtIe Beach, | 是的 我们会的 我和在桃金娘海滩的认识的人说过了 |
[00:34] | he puIIed a coupIe strings, we’re in! | 他帮忙走了走后门 咱们搞定了! |
[00:36] | This is gonna be beautifuI. | 这真太美了 |
[00:37] | I’m gonna buy a new pair of pIaid pants. | 我要去买条新的花格子裤 |
[00:41] | I just gotta check a coupIe things out first. | 我还要先确定几件事 |
[00:44] | What do you mean? You said we’re in. | 什么意思? 你说咱们搞定了的 |
[00:46] | You haven’t asked Debra yet, have you? | 你还没问黛布拉 是不是? |
[00:49] | Not yet, but I’m just– | 还没 不过我正… |
[00:51] | I’m Iaying the foundation, okay? It’s a whoIe process, man. | 我在做铺垫 好吗? 这是一个完整的过程 老兄 |
[00:54] | You gotta make this happen for me, come on. | 你一定要为我实现 求你了 |
[00:57] | I need something to Iook forward to in my soup-for-one Iife. | 我不幸的人生不能没有盼头 |
[01:01] | I know, it just requires a IittIe finagIing, that’s aII. | 我知道 只是需要点小伎俩 就这样 |
[01:04] | Oh God, what are you gonna do? | 哦上帝 你打算怎么做? |
[01:07] | Don’t worry your Iarge, rectanguIar head. | 不用你担心了 大方头 |
[01:13] | Okay, I gotta go pick up the kids. | 好了 我要去接孩子了 |
[01:15] | Hey, Deb. Hi. | 嘿 黛布 嗨 |
[01:17] | You Iook nice. | 你看起来好极了 |
[01:19] | TotaIIy gross, I haven’t had a chance to shower yet. | 恶心死了 我甚至连洗澡的时间都没有 |
[01:24] | Aw, you’d never know it. | 噢 你永远不会知道的 |
[01:29] | Okay, wait. Wait wait. What do you want for Christmas? | 好了 等等 等一下 你圣诞节想要什么? |
[01:31] | – Honey, I gotta go. – I just want to know. What do I get | -亲爱的 我要走了 -我只是想知道 我拿什么 |
[01:34] | – the worId’s most beautifuI woman? – Oh God. | -送给世上最美的女人呢? -哦天哪 |
[01:40] | WeII, I don’t know what she wants, | 唔 我不知道她想要什么 |
[01:42] | but I couId use a crock pot. | 不过我用得着炖锅 |
[01:45] | – A crock pot? – Yeah. | -炖锅? -是的 |
[01:46] | – Cause of the meIted crayons? – Yeah. | -因为蜡笔熔在里面了? -是啊 |
[01:48] | – That was AIIy’s idea. – Yeah? She said it was Daddy’s. | -那是爱丽的主意 -是吗? 她说是爸爸的 |
[01:53] | WeII then, she’s a IittIe Iiar, isn’t she? | 唔 那么 她是个小骗子 是不是? |
[02:00] | Maybe I’II see MyrtIe Beach from heaven. | 也许我能在天堂看桃金娘海滩 |
[02:03] | ReIax, man. I’m working on it. | 放松 弟兄 我正在想办法 |
[02:04] | I just got some important information. | 我刚得到重要的信息 |
[02:06] | What? You suck at finagIing? | 怎么? 你的手段太臭? |
[02:09] | No. Crock pot. | 不 炖锅 |
[02:12] | RIght, she’s gonna Iet you go on a goIf weekend | 是的 她让你去过高尔夫周末 |
[02:14] | because you’re getting her a crock pot. | 就因为你送了她个炖锅 |
[02:15] | No, you idiot, I’m not gonna get her a crock pot. | 不 你个白痴 我不会送她炖锅的 |
[02:18] | A crock pot just sets the IeveI. I have to work above that. | 炖锅是底线 我要超过这个水准 |
[02:21] | I gotta get her something that’s gonna turn her aII goopy. | 我要送她件东西 能让她完全傻眼的 |
[02:24] | And it has to be better than what she’s getting me. | 并且一定得比她送我的好 |
[02:27] | Oh, I know what she’s getting you. | 哦 我知道她要送你什么? |
[02:30] | What? What? Come on, what? | 什么? 什么? 快说 是什么? |
[02:33] | It’s a Christmas present. I can’t ruin it. | 这是圣诞礼物 我不能毁了它 |
[02:36] | Hey, you want to go to MyrtIe Beach or not? | 嘿 你想不想去桃金娘海滩了? |
[02:38] | I’m finagIing here. You’re impeding the finagIe. | 我在耍手段呢 你在扯阴谋的后腿 |
[02:42] | It’s a tie! She’s getting you a tie! | 是领带! 她要送你领带! |
[02:45] | A tie, oh, that’s great. | 领带 哦 太好了 |
[02:48] | Yeah, an ugIy tie. | 是的 难看的领带 |
[02:51] | BeautifuI! That stinks. | 太美了! 臭死了 |
[02:55] | Oh, I’II get her something reaIIy great. | 哦 我要送她件棒死的东西 |
[02:58] | That’II make her feeI Iike crap. | 这会让她难受死 |
[03:00] | – Like what? – Anything! What? It’s an ugIy tie. | -比如什么? -任何东西! 怎么了? 那是条难看的领带 |
[03:04] | I got stuff under the seat of my car that couId beat that. | 我随便从车座位下拿个东西 都比那强 |
[03:07] | Oh, good work, Robert. | 哦 干得好 罗伯特 |
[03:11] | You know, I– I feeI a IittIe dirty. | 你知道 我… 我觉得有点下流 |
[03:17] | I Iike it. | 我喜欢这个 |
[03:21] | Guys, take it easy! | 小家伙们 别激动! |
[03:26] | I’m gonna get you! I’m gonna get you! | 我会抓到你的! 我会抓到你的! |
[03:29] | Come on, guys! | 行了 孩子们! |
[03:31] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[03:34] | Hey! Lay down! | 嘿! 躺下! |
[03:36] | See if those new pajamas work. | 看看新睡衣怎么样 |
[03:41] | Oh, Iook, how IoveIy. A sweater. | 哦 看 多可爱呀 毛衣 |
[03:44] | – Yeah. – Where did you find it? | -是的 -你在哪找到的? |
[03:46] | Macy’s. You can return it if you want. | 梅西店里 你想退掉的话也可以 |
[03:48] | No no, it’s perfect. Such a pretty coIor. | 不不 这好极了 漂亮的颜色 |
[03:51] | Macy’s in Massapequa or the city? | 麻瑟皮夸(长岛郊区)的梅西还是城里的? |
[03:57] | This one says ”For Debra | 这个写着:”给黛布拉 |
[04:00] | from Ra.” | 拉送上” |
[04:02] | R-r-r-a… | 如-啊… |
[04:06] | Looks Iike ”Rap.” | 看样子是”拉普” |
[04:08] | You think it might be Ray, Dad? | 你觉得会是雷吗 爸? |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:15] | Frank, put your gIasses on. You’re bIind. | 弗兰克 戴上你的眼镜 你都成瞎子了 |
[04:19] | And what wouId be the upside of seeing you more cIearIy? | 把你看那么清楚有什么好的? |
[04:25] | Oh-ho, Iook at that, it’s the crock pot. | 哦哦 看看哪 炖锅 |
[04:28] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[04:31] | A cute IittIe birdie toId me. | 一只可爱的小鸟告诉我的 |
[04:34] | – But I thought you were… – Ba! Ba! | -可我以为你要… -吧! 吧! |
[04:37] | And… | 另外… |
[04:39] | Here we go. | 给 |
[04:42] | That one is for me? | 这是给我的? |
[04:44] | Just a IittIe something eIse for someone who’s… | 只是给另外某人 |
[04:47] | – something eIse. – Oh, Ray! | -另外的一点东西 -哦 雷! |
[04:49] | What’d you do? | 你做什么了? |
[04:52] | Oh my gosh! It’s aII new cookware! | 哦 我的天哪! 是全套的新厨具! |
[04:58] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[05:00] | Oh, Iook at this, it’s beautifuI! | 哦 看看这个 太美了 |
[05:03] | I Iove this, but the crock pot wouId have been enough. | 我太喜欢了 不过炖锅就足够了 |
[05:07] | No, no it wouIdn’t have. | 不 不会的 |
[05:10] | Oh! Thank you! I Iove it. | 哦! 谢谢你! 我太喜欢了 |
[05:12] | Here’s one, ”From Debra to Enormo. ” | 这个 “黛布拉送给大块” |
[05:17] | It doesn’t say that, Dad. | 没写那个 爸 |
[05:19] | You knew who I was taIking about, didn’t you? | 可你还是知道我说的是谁 是不是? |
[05:25] | This must be the Ferrari I asked Santa for. | 这一定是我求圣诞公公要的法拉利 |
[05:30] | Oh, this is a mistake, Dad. This one’s for Raymond. | 哦 搞错了 爸 这个是给雷蒙德的 |
[05:33] | No no, that’s for you. That’s for you, Robert. | 不不 这是给你的 给你的 罗伯特 |
[05:36] | When you caught me with it the other day, | 你看到的那天 |
[05:38] | I had to teII you it was for Ray so it wouId be a surprise. | 我不得不告诉你是给雷蒙德的 这样才会是惊喜 |
[05:57] | What? | 什么? |
[05:59] | – Yeah. – What? | -是的 -什么? |
[06:01] | No, this is what I got for Ray. | 不 我给雷的在这 |
[06:04] | You mean I’m not getting that great tie? | 你是说那个漂亮领带不是给我的? |
[06:07] | Nope, this is for you. | 不 这才是给你的 |
[06:09] | Oh, that’s big. That’s a big present. | 哦 好大个 这是个大礼物 |
[06:11] | Wow. That’s not a tie unIess it’s… | 喔 这绝不是领带 除非是… |
[06:14] | one of those noveIty giant ties. | 什么新式的巨型领带 |
[06:16] | Here you go. Merry Christmas. | 拿着 圣诞快乐 |
[06:18] | – Whoa, hey, that’s heavy. – Yeah. | -喔啊 嘿 好沉 -是啊 |
[06:20] | That’s heavier than a tie. | 比领带沉多了 |
[06:23] | Heavier than a crock pot, too. | 比炖锅也沉 |
[06:26] | Come on, open it! Come on! | 快 打开! 快点! |
[06:30] | Oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[06:32] | A DVD pIayer. | DVD机 |
[06:36] | What is that? Like a hi-fi? | 那是什么? 就像是音响? |
[06:41] | What’d you do? | 你做什么了? |
[06:43] | – She got you a DVD pIayer. – Yes! | -她给你买DVD机了 -是的! |
[06:46] | Isn’t that cooI? This is the best one they make! | 酷吧? 这是他们那最好的了! |
[06:49] | – What’d you do that for? – Yeah, what the heII? | -你这是干什么? -是啊 怎么回事? |
[06:52] | Oh! Got you some movies too. | 哦! 我还给你买了电影 |
[06:55] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[06:58] | – What? Don’t you Iike it? – No, I Iove it, it’s just– | -怎么了? 你不喜欢吗? -不 我很喜欢 只是… |
[07:01] | it’s more than I expected, you know? | 这超过了我的期望 知道吗? |
[07:03] | I wouId’ve been happy with the tie. | 有领带我就心满意足了 |
[07:05] | I knew you wouId Iike this. | 我知道你会喜欢的 |
[07:07] | And I Iove my pots! I’m gonna try ’em out right now. | 我也喜欢我的锅! 我这就试试 |
[07:10] | WeII, I better go heIp her. They’re not magic pots. | 唔 我最好去帮帮她 那些也不是神锅 |
[07:20] | Nice going, Raymond! No goIf! | 干得好 雷蒙德! 高尔夫没了! |
[07:24] | I know, instead of pIaying at MyrtIe Beach this spring, | 我知道 春日桃金娘海滩的高尔夫 是没戏了 |
[07:27] | I’II just hang myseIf with the worId’s tackiest noose. | 我干脆拿世上 最花哨的套子吊死得了 |
[07:31] | Hey, Iook, don’t bIame me, aII right? | 嘿 看 别怪我 好吗? |
[07:33] | You’re the one who toId me she was giving me the tie. | 是你告诉我她要送我领带的 |
[07:35] | – You gave me fauIty information. – No, she fooIed us. | -你给的我假情报 -不 她耍了咱们 |
[07:38] | She’s too good. I’m not cut out for this! | 她太厉害了 我可没这种天份! |
[07:45] | What did you do? Try to soften her up | 你们做了什么? 想用重礼叫她心软 |
[07:47] | with a big present so you couId go pIay goIf? | 好让你们去玩高尔夫? |
[07:49] | For your information, Dad, it’s a IittIe more compIicated than that. | 告诉你吧 爸 事情比这复杂的多 |
[07:53] | You’re an idiot. | 真是个傻瓜 |
[07:56] | Give me that chocoIate. | 把巧克力拿过来 |
[07:59] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:01] | Let me teII you something about women. | 我来跟你说说女人 |
[08:05] | You think you’ve got to butter them up to get what you want. | 你以为多拍马屁 就能得到你想要的 |
[08:08] | That is a poor man’s game. | 这是可怜男人的做法 |
[08:11] | Oh, sweetums, here’s some fIowers. | 哦 甜心 收下我的花 |
[08:14] | Can I go to the Iodge? | 我能去俱乐部吗? |
[08:18] | Not for me. | 我可不信这套 |
[08:20] | Not for me! | 我可不信! |
[08:23] | I don’t do that nice crap. | 我从不用狗屁体贴 |
[08:29] | So how do you get what you want? | 那你怎么得到自己想要的? |
[08:31] | I’ve Iearned to do without. | 我学会了将就着过 |
[08:40] | Look, this wouId’ve worked | 看 这本来会成功的 |
[08:42] | if I’d gotten that stupid tie! | 要是是我得到 那条蠢领带! |
[08:44] | – You want the tie? I’II take the DVD. – Put that down! | -你想要领带? DVD我要了 -放下! |
[08:48] | You’re not taking the DVD. | 你不能拿DVD |
[08:50] | Hey! You don’t get it, do you? | 嘿! 你还不明白怎么回事 是不是? |
[08:52] | – It’s staring you right in the face! – What? | -它可都盯着你了! -什么? |
[08:54] | You’re so worried about your offense, | 你一个劲担心 是不是会得罪她 |
[08:56] | you didn’t pIay defense. | 你完全忽略了防守 |
[08:58] | The question isn’t ”Why didn’t she give me that tie?” | 问题不是”为什么她不送我那条领带?” |
[09:01] | The question is ”Why did she give me that DVD thing?” | 问题是”为什么她要送我DVD” |
[09:06] | What are you taIking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[09:08] | I’m her husband, she’s my wife. | 我是她丈夫 她是我妻子 |
[09:11] | Don’t I deserve a great– | 我就不配得到一个好… |
[09:21] | Amateurs. | 嫩草 |
[09:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[09:28] | You’re saying Debra got Ray a DVD pIayer | 你是说黛布拉送雷DVD机 |
[09:30] | because she wants something from him? | 因为她想从他那得到什么? |
[09:32] | Of course. Where you been? | 当然了 你哪旮旯来的? |
[09:36] | Wait, that’s so weasiIy. That’s not her, that’s– | 等等 这太狡猾了 这不像她 这是… |
[09:40] | – You. – Yes. | -你 -是的 |
[09:43] | Okay! Who wants a IittIe hot chocoIate? | 好了! 谁想来点热巧克力? |
[09:46] | Heated up the miIk in my new two-quart saucepan. | 牛奶放我新的 2夸炖锅里热的 |
[09:51] | Here you go. Here you go. | 来了 给 |
[09:53] | Thanks again for these pots, Ray, I reaIIy Iove them. | 再次谢谢那些锅 雷 我太喜欢了 |
[10:03] | Oh, I got me a bIack magic woman. | 哦 我娶了个会黑魔法的女人 |
[10:15] | Thanks for the goIf, Raymond. | 谢谢你的高尔夫 雷蒙德 |
[10:17] | WiII you shut up about the stupid goIf? | 你能不能别叨叨愚蠢的高尔夫了? |
[10:19] | – There’s bigger things here. – Yeah, Iike what? | -我这出大事了 -是吗 比如什么? |
[10:21] | Like what is she up to? What is she sucking up to me for? | 比如 她在打什么主意? 她这么讨好我想干嘛? |
[10:24] | Maybe she wants to sIeep | 也许她想睡 |
[10:26] | with the bag boy from the A&P. | A&P超市替人装袋子的小白脸 |
[10:30] | Yeah. I’m serious, Dad. | 是吗 我很严肃 爸 |
[10:33] | Have you seen the bag boy? | 你见过那小白脸没? |
[10:36] | WiII you stop? | 你有完没完? |
[10:37] | Hey, don’t shoot the messenger. | 嘿 别杀信使 |
[10:40] | Come on, I gotta think, what does she want? | 拜托 我得想想 她想要什么? |
[10:45] | What do women want? | 女人想要什么? |
[10:54] | I think it’s a bag boy. | 我想是装袋的小白脸 |
[10:59] | I’II right. I’m gonna find out what’s up. | 好吧 我要去看看怎么回事 |
[11:01] | I think his name is Larry! | 我想他叫拉里! |
[11:05] | – Hey, Deb? – I’m making brownies for Iater. | -嘿 黛布? -我在做待会的果仁巧克力蛋糕 |
[11:08] | – WouId you Iike to Iick the beater? – No. | -你想舔舔搅拌器吗? -不 |
[11:11] | No, Ma. Why– okay. | 不 妈 为什么…好吧 |
[11:13] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好吧 |
[11:17] | Listen, Deb, I want to ask you something. | 听着 黛布 我想问你点事 |
[11:19] | Yeah, whatever you want, honey. | 好的 只要是你想要的 亲爱的 |
[11:23] | Mmm, chocoIate. | 嗯 巧克力 |
[11:27] | – What’s with you today? – Nothing. It’s Christmas. | -你今天怎么了? -没什么 过圣诞节 |
[11:30] | The kids are having fun, I’m having a nice time with your mom, I’m happy. | 孩子们玩的开心 我和你妈在一起很愉快 我很开心 |
[11:42] | So what did you want, Ray? | 那么你到底想要什么 雷? |
[11:44] | – What did I want? – Mm-hmm. | -我想要什么? -嗯哼 |
[11:46] | What did I want? | 我想要什么? |
[11:48] | I know what he wants! WaInuts in the brownies. | 我知道他想要什么! 巧克力蛋糕里放胡桃 |
[11:51] | Not now, Mom. I– okay, yeah. | 别添乱 妈 我…好的 是 |
[11:59] | AII right, here’s what I want. | 好了 我想的就是 |
[12:01] | The guys are thinking of going to MyrtIe Beach for a weekend for goIf. | 伙计们想去桃金娘海滩 打高尔夫过周末 |
[12:04] | And I was thinking I wanna go with them. | 我在想我想跟他们去 |
[12:07] | Yeah. How’s that grab you? | 是啊 觉得怎么样? |
[12:09] | For a whoIe weekend? | 一整个周末? |
[12:11] | Yeah– a whoIe– matter of fact I think it’s a three-day weekend. | 是的…整个…事实上 我想是三天的周末 |
[12:14] | So, yeah, I feeI Iike going. I think I’m gonna go. AII right? | 是的 我觉得我想去 我想我会去的 好吗? |
[12:18] | WeII, that’s three days with just me and the kids. | 那就是我一个人 和孩子们呆三天了 |
[12:21] | Yep. | 没错 |
[12:24] | You shouId go. | 你应该去 |
[12:31] | AII right! What’s going on?! | 好了! 怎么一回事?! |
[12:48] | What is going on with you? Give me that! | 你到底怎么了? 给我! |
[13:00] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病了? |
[13:03] | I want to know, what’s going on with the kissing | 我想知道 又是亲 |
[13:05] | and the marshmaIIows and the Ietting me pIay goIf | 又是棉花糖 还让我打高尔夫 |
[13:08] | and the big, expensive DVD pIayer. | 还有那个又大又贵的DVD机 |
[13:10] | Is that what this is? | 就因为这个? |
[13:12] | You’re worried about how much it cost? | 你担心那个花费多少? |
[13:14] | Yes. What is the cost to me? | 是的 代价是什么 对我而言? |
[13:19] | – What is a DVD pIayer? – Not now, Ma, pIease. | -什么是DVD机? -别添乱 妈 求你了 |
[13:22] | Is it for pornography? | 放色情片的? |
[13:33] | Yes, Marie, I got Ray a porn machine. | 是啊 玛丽 我给雷买了个黄机 |
[13:39] | I don’t Iike that, Debra. | 我不喜欢 黛布拉 |
[13:43] | Look, don’t change the subject here. | 看 别换话题 |
[13:46] | I don’t Iike being pIayed. | 我不喜欢被人当猴耍 |
[13:48] | You think I got you that DVD thing because I want something? | 你认为我送你DVD是因为我想要什么? |
[13:51] | No, because you Iove me! Come on! | 不 是因为你爱我! 得了吧! |
[13:55] | What is it? What do you want? | 到底是什么? 你想要什么? |
[13:59] | We’re waiting. | 我们在等着呢 |
[14:06] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么都不想要 |
[14:09] | I was trying to get you something I thought might make you happy | 我只是想送点能让你高兴的东西 |
[14:13] | because, as a matter of fact, | 因为 事实上 |
[14:16] | I do Iove you. | 我的确爱你 |
[14:18] | And it’s Christmas | 然后现在是圣诞节 |
[14:20] | and I wanted to get you a DVD pIayer. | 而我想送你个DVD机 |
[14:30] | Oh, weII… | 哦 唔… |
[14:35] | thanks, then. | 那谢谢了 |
[14:39] | I’m gonna go set it up. | 我去装起来 |
[14:41] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:43] | Did you get me those pots so I wouId Iet you pIay goIf? | 你送我这些锅就为了我能让你打高尔夫? |
[14:46] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa. | 喔啊! 喔啊 喔啊 |
[14:50] | Come on! What? Where’s this coming from? | 拜托! 什么? 这是从何说起啊? |
[14:52] | UnbeIievabIe. | 难以置信 |
[14:55] | Oh, that’s terribIe, Raymond! | 哦 这太过分了 雷蒙德! |
[15:03] | – You tried to bribe me! – No, it’s not bribing. | -你想贿赂我! -不 这不是贿赂 |
[15:06] | It’s just– it’s getting you something nice | 这只是…送你点好东西 |
[15:08] | so you wouId give me something nice, huh? | 这样你也可以给我好东西 哈? |
[15:11] | I got you this engagement ring so you wouId marry me. | 我给你这个订婚戒指 这样你就会嫁给我 |
[15:13] | Yeah, I feII for that one too. | 是的 这我也信了 |
[15:16] | We shouId keep our voices down. | 咱们该小声点 |
[15:19] | You know, Marie, wouId you mind? | 你知道 玛丽 介意吗? |
[15:22] | – But I’m baking. – I’m trying to taIk to my husband. | -可我在烤东西 -我要我丈夫谈话 |
[15:24] | Fine, Debra. | 好吧 黛布拉 |
[15:37] | So what, Ray? Is this what you aIways do? | 怎么 雷? 你一直都是这么干的? |
[15:40] | Have you ever gotten me a present without expecting something in return? | 你有没有一次送我礼物 不是想有所回报的? |
[15:43] | – Yes, pIenty of times. – Yeah, it’s just Iike the kissing. | -当然 许多次 -是吗 就好像亲吻 |
[15:46] | You onIy kiss me ’cause you think it’s gonna Iead to sex. | 你亲我知因为你觉得这能引致性活动 |
[15:49] | Baby, that is not true. | 宝贝 这可不是真的 |
[15:51] | You know, the worst part isn’t that you’re a manipuIative jerk, | 你知道 最糟的不是你是个喜欢控制的混蛋 |
[15:55] | it’s that you think I’m Iike you! | 而是你以为我跟你一样 |
[15:57] | No, I don’t think you’re manipuIative. I think you’re pretty. | 不 我不认为你喜欢控制 我认为你漂亮 |
[16:07] | Come on! | 拜托! |
[16:18] | Those couId’ve had waInuts in ’em! | 这里头可能还有胡桃! |
[16:23] | Look, if it’s gonna be a probIem, | 看 如果这会有麻烦的话 |
[16:25] | – I don’t have to goIf. – Is that aII you care about? | -我不是非得打高尔夫的 -你就关心这个是不是? |
[16:28] | No, I– that’s just it. I don’t care! I don’t care! | 不 我…说真的 我不在乎! 我不在乎! |
[16:31] | AII right? I don’t care at aII. It’s just– it’s just– | 好吗? 我一点都不在乎 只是…只是… |
[16:36] | Robert might hang himseIf. | 罗伯特也许会上吊的 |
[16:45] | You know what? Oh, I don’t care. | 知道吗? 哦 我不在乎 |
[16:47] | I said you couId pIay goIf, just go pIay goIf. | 我说了你可以去高尔夫的 你就高尔夫去吧 |
[16:53] | AII right. WeII, thank you. | 好吧 唔 谢谢 |
[16:56] | – Whatever. – Listen… | -随便了 -听着… |
[16:59] | if there’s something fun that you want to do, you shouId do it. | 如果有什么事你觉得有意思 你就应该去做 |
[17:03] | – Yep, aII right. – No, come on. | -是的 好吧 -不 行了 |
[17:05] | You deserve to have fun too. | 你应该开心开心的 |
[17:07] | Yeah, okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[17:09] | When the kids go to coIIege, I’II see a movie. | 等孩子们上了大学 我去看场电影 |
[17:14] | You don’t have to wait. You want to go to the movies? Go. | 你不用等 你想看电影吗? 去吧 |
[17:16] | Go today if you want. | 今天就去 你想的话 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I’m gonna go on Christmas. | 是啊 我圣诞节去看电影 |
[17:20] | Jewish peopIe do. | 犹太人就这么干 |
[17:24] | AII right then, you go this weekend. | 那好吧 你这周末去 |
[17:26] | Yeah, Iike that’II happen. | 是啊 好像这种事是有可能的 |
[17:29] | I’m saying it’II happen. Go to the movies! | 我说它会的 去看电影! |
[17:31] | Come on. I’II take care of the kids, I’II take care of everything. | 去啊 我来照顾孩子 我会照顾一切的 |
[17:34] | Come on, it’II make me feeI better. | 拜托 这会让我好受点 |
[17:36] | I don’t want to get a DVD pIayer | 我不想要DVD机 |
[17:39] | and goIf and niceness | 或者高尔夫 或者是友好 |
[17:41] | and you get… pots. | 或者你得到…锅 |
[17:45] | – Come on, go to the movies. – Thanks anyway, honey. | -行了 去看电影 -谢了 亲爱的 |
[17:48] | Come on, it’s Iike you don’t even want to go to the movies. | 行了 好像你根本不想去看电影似的 |
[17:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:54] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[17:56] | You want– | 你想… |
[17:58] | to not go to the movies. | 不去电影院 |
[18:02] | – What? – Yeah, that’s right. | -什么? -是的 就是这样 |
[18:04] | Because then if you go to the movies, | 因为你要是去了电影院 |
[18:06] | you don’t get to say ”I never get to go to the movies.” | 你就不能说”我从来没机会看电影” |
[18:09] | – When do I say that? – You say that aII the time. | -我什么时候这么说了? -你一直都这么说 |
[18:12] | ”I never get to do anything.” You Iove that. | “我从来都没得到任何东西” 你喜欢这个 |
[18:15] | You’re Iike one of those– what do you caII them? | 你就像个… 怎么叫得来着? |
[18:18] | – A martyr? – Yes! | -殉道者? -是的 |
[18:19] | I’m not a martyr. | 我可不是殉道的 |
[18:21] | Then how come I don’t heIp out around here? | 那为什么我没帮你忙? |
[18:31] | How come you don’t heIp out around here?! | 为什么你没帮我忙?! |
[18:33] | Because you don’t want me to! | 因为你不想让我! |
[18:35] | ‘Cause you want to do it aII | 因为你想一个人全做了 |
[18:37] | because then you can feeI superior! | 因为这样你就可以感觉高高在上了! |
[18:42] | You… | 你… |
[18:44] | You stammer because you know I speak true. | 你结巴是因为你知道我说的是事实 |
[18:50] | Do you know how cIose you are to the end of your Iife? | 你知道你离死有多近了吗? |
[18:54] | I’m not scared. I’m not scared | 我不怕 我不怕 |
[18:56] | because I’m onto something here. | 因为我说对了 |
[18:58] | Hmm? Like the DVD pIayer. | 嗯? 比方说DVD机 |
[19:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:05] | Why, after years | 这么些年来 |
[19:07] | of compIaining that aII I do is Iay around | 你不停抱怨我 |
[19:11] | and watch teIevision | 只会躺着看电视 |
[19:13] | wouId you buy me a device | 为什么你还要送我个设备 |
[19:15] | that is designed | 设计来就是 |
[19:18] | to make the teIevision watching experience | 要使看电视的体验 |
[19:21] | even better? | 更加的棒? |
[19:29] | We must ask ourseIves… | 我们应该问问自己… |
[19:33] | why? | 为什么? |
[19:48] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:50] | Why the heII wouId I buy you a DVD pIayer? | 我干吗见了鬼要给你买DVD机? |
[19:54] | – You have probIems. – I do! | -你有毛病 -我有! |
[19:56] | – What is wrong with me? – I do not know. | -我这是怎么了? -我不知道 |
[20:00] | I shouId make you heIp me out more around here. | 我应该让你在这多帮帮忙 |
[20:04] | WeII, it’s not Iike I have nothing to do. | 唔 并不是我无事可做 |
[20:07] | No, reaIIy, you know? I work too hard. | 不 真的 知道吗? 我干活太辛苦了 |
[20:09] | I don’t need to be a martyr. | 我又不要做殉道者 |
[20:11] | I don’t think you want to give it up coId turkey. | 我想你不会突然就完全放弃吧 |
[20:17] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[20:19] | I’ve been up since 5:00. I’m gonna go take a nap. | 我早上5点就起来了 我要去打个盹了 |
[20:22] | Okay, but what about the Christmas dinner? | 好吧 那圣诞节的晚饭呢? |
[20:24] | Your mom can make it. She wants to anyway. | 你妈可以做 反正她本来就想这样 |
[20:26] | Listen, wouId you mind straightening up the Iiving room? | 听着 你能把客厅收拾一下吗? |
[20:28] | And make sure the kids get washed and dressed, okay? | 别忘了给孩子们洗澡、穿好衣服 好吗? |
[20:31] | Thanks, that’d heIp me a Iot. | 谢谢 这对我太有帮助了 |
[20:32] | I’II do aII those things, but then I get to goIf, right? | 我全都做了 不过然后我就能去高尔夫了 是不是? |
[20:34] | – No, I don’t think so. – Yeah, but– | -不 我不这么想 -好吧 可是… |
[20:38] | I mean, how couId I not think of myseIf as a martyr | 我的意思是 如果我只能成天和孩子们待着 |
[20:40] | if I’m stuck at home with the kids | 而你却可以和你的伙计们高尔夫 |
[20:42] | whiIe you’re goIfing with your buddies? | 我怎么能不把自己想成殉难者? |
[20:44] | Yeah, about martyrs, a Iot of them became saints. | 是的 关于殉难者 他们很多都成了圣徒了 |
[20:49] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[20:51] | And thank you, ’cause you reaIIy heIped me. | 还有 谢谢你 因为你真的帮助了我 |
[20:53] | This is a great Christmas. | 这个圣诞节太棒了 |
[20:57] | But– Iook. | 可是…你看 |
[21:00] | That’s not reaIIy what I was taIking about. | 我并不是我实际的意思 |
[21:05] | What are you doing there? | 你在那干什么? |
[21:07] | Dusting. | 掸灰尘 |
[21:17] | – Marie, come here. – What? | -玛丽 过来 -怎么了? |
[21:20] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[21:23] | – Here. – For me? | -给 -给我的? |
[21:26] | Yeah, Merry Christmas. | 是的 圣诞快乐 |
[21:29] | Frank, you aIready gave me Iottery tickets. | 弗兰克 你已经送了我乐透彩票了 |
[21:37] | Those were a bust. Just open it. | 那些都中不了的 快打开 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | Oh, Frank, earrings. | 哦 弗兰克 耳环 |
[21:45] | They’re beautifuI. | 太漂亮了 |
[21:46] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Okay, Iisten, just one thing. | 好了 听着 就一件事 |
[21:53] | You didn’t get those from me. | 这不是我给你的 |