时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – Can you get that man? – It’s your house. | -你能去开下吗 兄弟? -这是你家 |
[00:12] | My pretzeIs. | 我的椒盐卷饼 |
[00:16] | Someday I’II have a sateIIite dish | 等我哪天也装了卫星电视 |
[00:18] | and you won’t see me no more. | 你想都别想见到我了 |
[00:24] | – HeIIo Raymond? – Even better. | -哈喽 雷蒙德? -比那好多了 |
[00:29] | I’m Robert… | 我是罗伯特… |
[00:31] | the brother. | 他兄弟 |
[00:33] | WeII hi. I’m CaroI MarshaII | 唔 嗨 我是卡萝·马歇尔 |
[00:35] | from Humm Vac CIeaning Systems InternationaI. | 哈姆国际真空清洁设备的 |
[00:37] | – PIease come in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[00:39] | – You must be Raymond. – Yeah hi. | -你一定是雷蒙德了 -是的 嗨 |
[00:42] | I spoke to your wife Iast night about coming by to demonstrate our system. | 我昨晚和你妻子谈好 过来演示操作我们的设备 |
[00:45] | Oh right. Yeah the vacuum. | 哦 是的 是的 吸尘器 |
[00:47] | I thought she said we didn’t need a new vacuum cIeaner. | 我以为她说我们 不需要新的吸尘器的 |
[00:50] | Yeah she did. I remember because it was right before she toId me | 是的 她说了 我记得 因为那是她说 |
[00:53] | I have to go pick up something from somewhere. | 我得上哪拿什么之前说的 |
[00:56] | Oh. You didn’t happen to catch any of that did you? | 哦 你不明白我说的 是不是? |
[00:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:01] | Yeah so when we spoke Iast night things did seem pretty hectic. | 是的 不过我们昨晚谈的时候 事情好像进展得很顺利 |
[01:05] | So since I happened to be in the neighborhood | 所以 因为我碰巧经过附近 |
[01:07] | I wondered if now might be a good time | 我想也许现在可以 过来向你们 |
[01:08] | to come show you how wonderfuI the Humm Vac is | 演示一下哈姆真空设备 是多么神奇 |
[01:11] | and to offer you this compIimentary Iint brush. | 并且送上这把赠品毛球刷 |
[01:13] | Yeah I don’t know. My wife says I’m reaIIy not supposed– | 是吗 我不知道 我妻子说我真的不能… |
[01:16] | Come on Ray it’s compIimentary. | 行了 雷蒙德 这是赠品 |
[01:20] | May I Robert? | 可以吗 罗伯特? |
[01:22] | This won’t hurt a bit. | 不会疼的 |
[01:28] | Eww. CooI. | 欧呜 酷 |
[01:30] | And that is yours for being a good patient. | 归你了 感谢你的耐心 |
[01:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:33] | You were very gentIe. | 你真温柔 |
[01:36] | Oh here I have one for you too. | 哦这里 还有给你的 |
[01:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | It’s too bad my wife isn’t here. She’s reaIIy the vacuumer. | 真不巧我妻子不在 她才是用吸尘器的 |
[01:45] | WeII aII I know is if I were married | 唔 我只知道 如果我结婚了 |
[01:49] | and my husband missed out on a chance | 而我丈夫错过了一次 |
[01:51] | to make my Iife 50% to 75% easier | 让我生活简便50~100%的机会 |
[01:53] | weII I might be a IittIe annoyed. | 唔 我也许会有些不高兴的 |
[01:57] | So there’s no Mr. Humm Vac? | 这么说 还没有哈姆真空先生了? |
[02:03] | PretzeI? | 卷饼? |
[02:26] | What are you doing? You scared the heII out of me. | 干什么? 你吓死我了 |
[02:28] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[02:30] | This is something that you’re gonna Iove. | 这是你保证会喜欢的东西 |
[02:32] | The Humm Vac Aspirate. | 哈姆真空吸 |
[02:37] | – What? You bought this? – Yep. | -什么? 你买的? -是的 |
[02:39] | You heard me teII the Iady on the phone | 你听到我在电话上 跟那个女士说了 |
[02:42] | that we do not need a vacuum cIeaner. | 咱们不需要吸尘器 |
[02:45] | I know but it turns out we reaIIy do. | 我知道 可结果证明咱们需要 |
[02:47] | She showed me aII the dirt. | 她给我看了一大堆土 |
[02:52] | You Iet her in here? Wait– wait a minute. | 你让她进来了? 等等…等一等 |
[02:55] | How good Iooking was this saIesIady? | 这个推销员女士有多漂亮? |
[03:00] | You know what? She was quite good Iooking. | 你知道吗? 她非常漂亮 |
[03:02] | But I’m not afraid to say that | 可我不怕说出来 |
[03:04] | ’cause that’s how good this machine is. | 因为这机器也一样好 |
[03:06] | I wouId’ve bought this from an ugIy man! | 就算换个丑男人我也买了! |
[03:09] | You are such a sucker. | 你整个一冤大头 |
[03:11] | A sucker for a great product! | 我不能抗拒完美的产品! |
[03:14] | You hear that hum? | 听到这哈姆哈姆的声音了吗? |
[03:16] | That’s a fuIIy-insuIated four horsepower motor. | 全封闭的四马力马达 |
[03:19] | That madame is the sound of cIean! | 这个 夫人 是干净的声音! |
[03:23] | ”Is it versatiIe?” you ask. Check this out. | “用途多用吗?” 你问 瞧瞧这个 |
[03:26] | I did this whoIe section in 30 seconds. | 这整块地方我只用了30秒 |
[03:28] | Crevice attachment boom! Done! | 扁吸头 卟! 完事! |
[03:30] | AII right Iook that’s very nice. | 好吧 看 这很好 |
[03:32] | Wait a minute! Watch this. | 等等! 看看这个 |
[03:36] | You’re not gonna beIieve this. | 你不会相信的 |
[03:38] | These piIIows seem cIean enough… | 这些坐垫看起来够干净了… |
[03:40] | to the naked eye! | 就肉眼看来! |
[03:44] | In a reguIar vacuum | 如果是普通吸尘器 |
[03:46] | there’s not enough suction power to pick up | 吸力还比不上 |
[03:48] | aII the dirt that the beater bar kicks up. | 鸡毛掸子 |
[03:51] | Ray turn it off. I vacuumed there yesterday. | 雷 关掉 我昨天吸过了 |
[03:53] | You couId have vacuumed five times yesterday with your oId vacuum. | 就算你昨天吸四五次 用你的老吸尘器 |
[03:57] | Ray what are you doing to my piIIow? | 雷 你想把我的坐垫怎么样? |
[03:59] | Patience my dear. Look. | 耐心点 亲爱的 看着 |
[04:11] | the Humm Vac has up to 50 times more suction power. | 哈姆真空的吸力高50倍 |
[04:15] | It puIIs up dust dead skin pet dander what have you | 吸掉灰尘、死皮、 宠物毛 只要是你有的 |
[04:18] | deposits it aII into this water reservoir. | 然后存到这个水罐里 |
[04:22] | – No bags! – Okay Iisten. | -不用袋子! -好吧 听着 |
[04:24] | You’re caIIing her back and returning it! | 把她叫回来退了! |
[04:31] | StiII skepticaI Mrs. Barone? | 还是持怀疑态度 巴伦太太? |
[04:35] | WeII… | 唔… |
[04:37] | I don’t want to frighten you. | 我不想吓你 |
[04:40] | But this | 不过这里 |
[04:42] | is what your oId vacuum has been missing. | 是你的老吸尘器漏掉的东西 |
[04:48] | Wow. | 喔 |
[04:51] | It’s what we caII ”The Wow Factor.” | 这就是我们说的 “喔元素” |
[04:54] | They buiId it right into the system. | 他们把这也加进了设备的设计 |
[04:56] | This is the fiIth that your famiIy’s been breathing. | 这就是你家人呼吸的污浊物 |
[04:59] | Now you just dump it right down the drain. | 现在 你只要把它 倒进下水道 |
[05:02] | That is pretty amazing. | 这真的很惊人 |
[05:04] | Yeah. Now I’II show you how to do the drapes. | 是的 现在 让我教你怎么清理窗帘 |
[05:07] | You’re gonna do the drapes?! | 你要清理窗帘? |
[05:09] | No no siIIy the Humm Vac’s gonna do the drapes. | 不不 小傻瓜 是哈姆真空清理窗帘 |
[05:12] | I’m just gonna take the credit. | 我只负责接受表扬 |
[05:25] | I have never been more attracted to you | 我这辈子从没对你 |
[05:27] | in my entire Iife. | 这么着迷过 |
[05:36] | Wanna try? | 想试试吗? |
[05:39] | – Okay. – Your first time. | -好的 -你的第一次 |
[05:44] | I envy you. | 我嫉妒你 |
[05:56] | HeIIo dears! | 哈喽 亲爱的! |
[05:58] | – Hi Marie. – Hi. | -嗨 玛丽 -嗨 |
[06:01] | I was passing by my window | 我从窗口经过 |
[06:03] | and I couIdn’t heIp seeing into your window. | 然后忍不住看了看屋子里 |
[06:06] | And I noticed you bought a new vacuum. | 然后我注意到你们买了新吸尘器 |
[06:09] | It’s amazing what this thing picks up Marie. And no bags! | 这机器戏东西的能力太惊人了 玛丽 而且不用袋子! |
[06:11] | No bags! | 不用袋子! |
[06:14] | – I am so gIad this worked out. – What do you mean? | -真高兴这事成了 -什么意思? |
[06:18] | When the saIesIady caIIed me and toId me | 那个推销女士打电话 告诉我 |
[06:20] | she had the greatest cIeaning innovation since the broom | 她有自笤帚以来 最重大的清洁发明的时候 |
[06:23] | I immediateIy thought of you. | 我立刻想到了你 |
[06:33] | – You sent her over here? – Of course! | -你叫她来的? -当然了! |
[06:41] | I did not know that. | 我可不知道 |
[06:43] | WeII you two enjoy. | 唔 你们俩继续 |
[06:45] | I wouId never want to interfere with housework. | 我永远不想干涉家务活 |
[06:53] | Now might be a good time to teII you about | 现在是跟你说说 |
[06:55] | the free eucaIyptus room freshener. | 免费的桉树空气清新剂的时候了 |
[07:05] | Take your shoes off I just vacuumed up there! | 把鞋子脱掉 我刚刚吸过那的! |
[07:13] | Hi Marie. | 嗨 玛丽 |
[07:16] | – HeIIo dear. – Am I interrupting anything? | -哈喽 亲爱的 -我有没有打搅你? |
[07:19] | Oh no. I’m just Ietting Frank’s pants out again. | 哦不 我只是把富兰克的裤子再改大些 |
[07:24] | It’s in God’s hands now. | 现在就看天意了 |
[07:34] | You know Marie | 你知道 玛丽 |
[07:37] | something was bothering me | 我心里有点事 |
[07:39] | and I just wanted to ask you about it. | 我只想问问你 |
[07:41] | Of course dear. What is it? | 当然了 亲爱的 什么事? |
[07:45] | WeII | 唔 |
[07:47] | you know this afternoon | 你知道今天下午 |
[07:49] | when you said that the saIesIady | 你说那个女推销员 |
[07:51] | toId you that she had this great new cIeaning device… | 告诉你她有多么好的 新清洁工具的时候… |
[07:55] | you immediateIy thought of me. | 你立刻想到了我 |
[07:58] | Why was that? | 为什么? |
[08:05] | No reaIIy Marie. Why? | 不 真的 玛丽 为什么? |
[08:07] | Is this a trick question? | 这是耍人的问题吗? |
[08:12] | No. It just seems Iike you’re aIways impIying | 不 只是你好像总是暗示 |
[08:15] | that I don’t keep a cIean house. | 我没把家保持干净 |
[08:17] | WeII now you have a IittIe heIp. | 唔 现在你有帮手了 |
[08:21] | But you didn’t feeI the need to buy a Humm Vac. | 可是你不觉得你 不需要买个哈姆真空 |
[08:25] | WeII that machine is for peopIe– | 唔 那机器是给那些… |
[08:28] | it’s Iike… | 就像是… |
[08:30] | if you have a bad Ieg then you need crutches. | 如果你腿出毛病了 你就会需要拐杖 |
[08:39] | And your Iegs are fine? | 而你的腿很好? |
[08:46] | So there’s no dirt in this house? | 那么说这屋子里没灰了? |
[08:48] | Not since I’ve Iived here. | 我在当然没有了 |
[08:50] | – ReaIIy? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗? -嗯嗯 |
[08:52] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[09:10] | Oh! You brought your new vacuum here. | 哦! 你把你的新吸尘器拿来了 |
[09:13] | Do you need me to show you how to use it? | 需要我教你怎么用吗? |
[09:17] | No I know how to use it. I just want to show you something. | 不 我知道怎么用 我只想让你知道点事 |
[09:20] | You’re going to vacuum my house? | 你要吸我的屋子? |
[09:22] | You know my house might appear | 你知道 我家也许看起来 |
[09:24] | to be a bit more cIuttered than yours. | 是比你的乱了点 |
[09:26] | And aII right there’s the occasionaI crumb | 不过好吧 偶尔有些碎渣子 |
[09:29] | dirty dish. I’m not saying there’s no dirt. | 脏盘子 我不是说没有脏东西 |
[09:31] | Yeah there is but that’s every house. | 是的 是有 不过每个房子里都一样 |
[09:33] | Every house has dirt Marie even this one. | 每所房子都有灰尘 玛丽 即便是这里 |
[09:40] | WeII I must say I think you’re going– | 唔 我得说 我想你… |
[09:43] | Excuse me Marie! | 让让 玛丽! |
[09:45] | This is what we caII | 这就是所谓的 |
[09:47] | a high-traffic area. | 货物集散地 |
[09:50] | You’re going against the nap. | 逆着地毯绒了 |
[09:53] | Did anyone ever teach you about nap? | 从没有人告诉过你绒纹吗? |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | Let’s take a Iook | 咱们来看看 |
[10:05] | at what we Iike to refer to as | 我们乐意称为的 |
[10:08] | ”The Wow Factor.” | “喔元素” |
[10:11] | That water Iooks very cIean. | 这水看起来很干净 |
[10:16] | Wow. | 喔 |
[10:25] | WeII I-Iet– Iet me just– | 唔 让…让我… 让我再… |
[10:28] | Iet me try under the couch okay? | 让我试试沙发地下 好吗? |
[10:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[10:36] | It can get pretty nasty under here. | 这底下肯定脏得厉害 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:59] | Is it me or does that water Iook even cIeaner? | 是我眼花了还是这水看起来真得更干净了? |
[11:04] | WeII | 唔 |
[11:06] | I’m stiII kinda getting the hang of this so… | 我才刚学用这个 所以… |
[11:09] | You have to understand dear | 你得明白 亲爱的 |
[11:11] | that vacuums don’t cIean houses. | 吸尘器不能打扫屋子 |
[11:13] | PeopIe cIean houses. | 人才是打扫屋子的 |
[11:17] | You know maybe I just didn’t have this | 你知道 也许我没把这个 |
[11:19] | pushed aII the way in that’s it. | 完全伸进去 就是这样 |
[11:21] | WeII you’re weIcome to keep going. | 唔 欢迎继续 |
[11:23] | It’s probabIy good practice. | 也许是个好的练习机会 |
[11:26] | Where are my pants Marie? I’m freezing here! | 我的裤子呢 玛丽? 我要冻死了! |
[11:29] | Oh coming Frank! | 哦 来了 弗兰克! |
[11:32] | You’ve worked up quite a sweat. | 你都弄了一头大汗了 |
[11:34] | When I come back I’II bring you something cooI to drink. | 等我回来 给你拿点凉的喝 |
[11:44] | – Hey what are you doing? – Give me your shoes. | -嘿 你做什么呢? -把你鞋给我 |
[11:46] | What? What are you doing? | 什么? 你干什么? |
[11:48] | You and the kids were in the sandbox this morning weren’t you? | 你和孩子们今天去沙池了 是不是? |
[11:51] | Yeah what? Oh no did Parker’s cat get in there? | 是的 怎么了? 哦 不 帕克的猫也去了? |
[11:53] | Come on! I need some dirt! | 快点! 我需要灰尘! |
[11:56] | I’m gonna shut your mother up once and for aII! | 我要让你妈永远闭上嘴! |
[11:59] | Are you gonna fiII her mouth with dirt? | 你要用土堵上她的嘴? |
[12:01] | No! On the rug. | 不! 用地毯 |
[12:03] | She’s gonna see she needs this vacuum Iike anybody eIse. | 她会看到她像所有其他人一样需要这个吸尘器 |
[12:06] | Come on untie it first! | 拜托 先解开鞋带! |
[12:10] | Oh come on! Give me the other one. | 哦 快点! 把另一只拿来 |
[12:12] | Oh no. | 哦不 |
[12:14] | Damn it the one day that you’re not a pig! | 该死 偏偏今天你不做猪了! |
[12:19] | I think you’re getting a IittIe nuts here. | 我想你气出毛病来了 |
[12:23] | It’s pIastic. It’s pIastic! | 塑料 是塑料的! |
[12:26] | Even her dirt’s not dirt! | 连她的土都不是土! |
[12:28] | You know what it is? It’s this stupid vacuum cIeaner! | 你知道这是什么吗? 这就是个白痴狗屁吸尘器! |
[12:30] | I toId you not to buy it! | 我叫你不要买的! |
[12:32] | No no no no. No! No! Stop it! | 不不不不 不! 不! 停下! |
[12:35] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[12:36] | What’s with aII the yeIIing? | 嚷嚷什么呢? |
[12:39] | I don’t think Debra couId find any dirt. | 我不认为能黛布拉找得到土 |
[12:42] | Okay aII right there’s no dirt here you win! | 好了 好吧 这里没土 你赢了! |
[12:45] | But I am sick of you making me feeI Iike a bad person | 我只是受不了你 让我觉得自己是个糟糕的人 |
[12:48] | because I don’t keep my house exactIy the way you do! | 就因为我没照你那样 照看我的房子! |
[12:50] | A cIean house is not the most important thing in the worId. | 干净的房子并不是 世界上最重要的东西 |
[12:54] | You know who says that? A messy person. | 你知道谁会这么说? 没有条理的人 |
[12:59] | AII right. As hard as this is for you to beIieve Marie | 好吧 你也许无法相信 玛丽 |
[13:02] | I do Iike to keep a neat house. | 我的确想保持一个整洁的房子 |
[13:04] | I’m just not going to spend every spare minute cIeaning it! | 我只是不会把每一点空余时间都用来打扫它! |
[13:07] | There are no spare minutes. You have a famiIy to care for. | 没有空余时间 你有一家人要照顾 |
[13:10] | Yes I do! I care for my famiIy. | 是的 我要! 我关心我的家人 |
[13:13] | I spend my time enjoying them not steriIizing them. | 我花时间爱他们 而不是给他们消毒 |
[13:19] | – You’re saying I don’t Iove my famiIy? – No that’s not– | -你是说我不爱我的家人了? -不 那不是… |
[13:22] | Because there’s nothing in the worId I Iove more than my famiIy. | 因为世上没有比家人更让我爱的了 |
[13:27] | Easy! | 放松! |
[13:33] | No it’s just that this house is so cIean and so… | 不 只是这房子太干净太… |
[13:36] | arranged. | 有条理了 |
[13:38] | It’s not exactIy the warmest pIace in the worId. | 这可不是世上最温馨的地方 |
[13:40] | – How couId you say that? – WeII I mean come on. | -你怎么能这么说? -唔 我是说 拜托 |
[13:43] | PIastic sIipcovers. | 塑料沙发套 |
[13:45] | That’s to protect the uphoIstery. | 这是为了保护沙发面 |
[13:47] | So it protects the uphoIstery but how do you think it makes peopIe feeI? | 是保护了沙发面 可你想过别人的感受是什么吗? |
[13:50] | Hot and sticky. | 又热又粘乎 |
[13:54] | EspeciaIIy in the summer when I’m in my aII-together. | 特别是夏天家人聚集的时候 |
[14:00] | I say thank the Lord for the sIipcovers. | 我说 感谢上帝赐予沙发套 |
[14:03] | Oh come on Ray! | 哦 得了吧 雷! |
[14:05] | You make jokes about those sIipcovers aII the time. | 你老是拿沙发套编笑话 |
[14:07] | You joke about my sIipcovers? | 你笑我的沙发套? |
[14:09] | No way. No that’s not my styIe. | 没可能 不 这不是我的作风 |
[14:11] | What did you just say about the pIastic | 你刚刚是怎么说 塑料 |
[14:13] | and the powder room and the guest toweIs? | 化妆间还有客人用的毛巾的? |
[14:18] | TeII me Raymond. | 跟我说说 雷蒙德 |
[14:24] | Just you know it’s Iike | 就是 你知道 就好像 |
[14:27] | there’s the china that we never use | 那些咱们从没用过的瓷器 |
[14:29] | and there’s toweIs that we never touch. | 和从没碰过的客人用毛巾 |
[14:32] | It’s Iike you’re saving everything | 就好像你把所有东西都留着 |
[14:34] | for a speciaI occasion that hasn’t happened yet. | 等一个从没出现过的时刻 |
[14:39] | It’s not even a joke. It’s more Iike a humorous observation. | 这不是什么笑话 更像是幽默的评论 |
[14:43] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[14:46] | What are those IittIe toweIs with the goId fringe for? | 那些带金边的小毛巾是干什么的? |
[14:49] | For when the Pope comes over here to use the downstairs can? | 等教皇过来用咱们楼下的马桶? |
[14:53] | – Be quiet. – I’m using ’em. | -安静 -我要用了它们 |
[14:56] | No you’re not! Are you happy now Raymond? | 不 你不能 你高兴了 雷蒙德? |
[14:59] | Come on Ma it’s not a big deaI. | 行了 妈 不是什么大不了的 |
[15:01] | I’m just trying to give my famiIy | 我只是想尽力给我家人 |
[15:02] | – the nicest cIeanest home I can. – And you do. | -最好、最干净的家 -你做到了 |
[15:05] | Let me teII you something Raymond. | 我来告诉你 雷蒙德 |
[15:07] | When you boys were IittIe you were aIways outside in the dirt. | 你们俩兄弟小时候成天在土里头打滚 |
[15:10] | Then you’d tromp through here Iike it was a bus station. | 然后把这当公交车站一样到处乱踩 |
[15:12] | And Robert with his gigantic feet | 然后罗伯特长的一双大脚 |
[15:15] | it was Iike having a horse in the house. | 就像屋里养了匹马 |
[15:17] | No it was not funny. | 不 这可不是笑话 |
[15:20] | No it was aII I couId do to take care of this pIace. | 不 我只有这样才能保护这个地方 |
[15:24] | – Hi. – Take off your shoes! | -嗨 -把鞋子脱了! |
[15:26] | – Huh? – Take them off! You’re not in a barn. | -哈? -脱下来! 这不是马房 |
[15:32] | Do what she says we’II give you a carrot. | 照她说的做我们给你胡萝卜吃 |
[15:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[15:40] | You see Marie? This is what I’m taIking about. | 看到了 玛丽? 这就是我说的 |
[15:42] | You’re so obsessed with the house being cIean | 你眼里只关心房子干净 |
[15:44] | Iook what you’re doing to your son. | 看看你对你儿子做了什么 |
[15:49] | AII right. Fine fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:52] | Put your shoes back on and gaIIop around here aII you want. | 把鞋子穿回去 想怎么奔就怎么奔 |
[15:55] | – What? – Put them back on. | -什么? -穿回去 |
[15:59] | Yeah and check the expiration date on your feet. | 是的 同时检查一下 你的脚什么时候过期 |
[16:06] | – What are you doing? – Everyone wants me to change | -你做什么? -大家都想让我改变 |
[16:09] | I can change. | 我可以改变 |
[16:11] | – I’m taking the covers off. – Where are we gonna sit? | -我这就把套子拿掉 -那我们坐哪? |
[16:18] | You can sit right here on the couch | 你们可以就坐在沙发上 |
[16:19] | ’cause I don’t care about these things anymore. | 因为我不在乎这些事了 |
[16:22] | I’m nothing if I’m not fIexibIe. | 我可不是不能变通的人 |
[16:25] | What are you saying Marie? | 你什么意思 玛丽? |
[16:28] | We can sit on the couch? | 我们可以坐沙发上? |
[16:31] | Be my guest Frank. Go ahead. | 请便 弗兰克 请吧 |
[16:40] | So we can reaIIy sit there? | 那么 我们可以坐那? |
[16:43] | On the actuaI couch? | 在真正的沙发上? |
[16:46] | Go ahead enjoy. | 坐吧 好好享受 |
[16:50] | – You first. – Huh-uh. | -你先 -呃呃 |
[16:52] | WouId you sit? It’s a couch! | 坐下行不行? 这是个沙发! |
[17:29] | You see Debra? I can change. | 看到了 黛布拉? 我可以变的 |
[17:31] | I can Iet go. | 我可以放手 |
[17:33] | – It’s nice fabric isn’t it? – It’s very nice. | -面料不错 是不是? -非常好 |
[17:38] | I feeI a IittIe naughty. | 我觉得淘气 |
[17:46] | Can’t wait tiII summer. | 等不及到夏天了 |
[17:55] | Hey– hey what about you Marie? | 嘿…嘿 你呢 玛丽? |
[17:57] | You spent aII these years knocking yourseIf out cIeaning | 你这么多年累死累活的做卫生 |
[17:59] | you shouId enjoy this. | 你应该享受享受 |
[18:00] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[18:03] | Thank you Debra. | 谢谢你 黛布拉 |
[18:10] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[18:18] | This is nice. | 真舒服 |
[19:29] | What are you doing?! | 你做什么?! |
[19:31] | Look what you did! Are you happy now? | 看你做了什么! 你高兴了? |
[19:33] | She was making me nervous. Giving me the skunk eye! | 她让我紧张 臭着眼瞪我! |
[19:38] | We’re putting the pIastic back on! | 我们要把套子遮上! |
[19:40] | No! No! What are you doing? | 不! 不! 你们干什么? |
[19:42] | – You don’t understand! – Put the cover back if you want. | -你不明白! -你们想就套上吧 |
[19:46] | Do whatever makes you happy. | 只要你们快乐 |
[19:48] | My famiIy comes first. | 我的家人是第一位的 |
[19:50] | You might want to take those cushions outside | 你们也许会想 |
[19:52] | and shake them out first. | 先把垫子拿出去抖抖 |
[19:54] | I’II show you how. | 我来教你们做 |
[19:56] | Come on. We’II shake ’em out. | 来吧 把渣子抖下来 |
[19:59] | Can you do the chips Debra? Can you pick them up? | 能打点下薯片吗 黛布拉? 能把它们捡起来吗? |
[20:01] | Yeah no probIem. | 是的 没问题 |
[20:05] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[20:32] | Hey take a break aIready. | 嘿 歇会啦 |
[20:34] | Man isn’t this thing great? | 天 这东西多爽呀! |
[20:36] | I wish they made one if these you couId ride. | 我希望他们做个能骑着的那种 |
[20:40] | Here I made you a meatIoaf sandwich. | 给 给你做的肉块三明治 |
[20:42] | Oh thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[20:46] | MostIy sunny skies today | 今天白天多数地区晴 |
[20:48] | with brisk easterIy winds. Expect a high near 52. | 伴随轻柔东风 预计最高气温52度 |
[20:52] | CIear tonight with a Iow near 41. | 晚间依然晴朗 最低气温41度 |
[20:54] | Tomorrow… | 明天… |
[21:38] | You see our oId vacuum couIdn’t do this. | 你看 咱们的老吸尘器就做不了这个 |