时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hi Grandma! Look at the Easter egg I made. | 嗨 奶奶! 看我做的复活节蛋 |
[00:05] | Oh that’s IoveIy dear. | 哦 可爱极了 亲爱的 |
[00:07] | Ma you want to see an egg? Look at that. | 妈 想看看什么是蛋吗? 看看这个 |
[00:09] | That’s IoveIy too. | 这个也可爱 |
[00:12] | You both do beautifuI work. | 你们俩都做得很好 |
[00:15] | And guess what? I made an extra batch of butter cookies | 猜怎么着? 我多做了一炉饼干 |
[00:17] | for you and your brothers. | 给你和你弟弟们 |
[00:19] | – Oh good I Iove those. – Oh good. | -哦 太好了 我喜欢 -哦 那就好 |
[00:22] | Oh and Debra I’ve run out of things to put them in | 哦 另外黛布拉 我没有东西装饼干了 |
[00:24] | – so I came to get the canister. – What canister? | -所以我才过来拿盒子 -什么盒子? |
[00:27] | My canister with the bIue horses around the edge. | 我的盒子 边上有蓝色的小马的那个 |
[00:30] | – Oh yeah I brought that back. – ReaIIy? | -哦 是的 我拿回去了 -真的吗? |
[00:32] | – Yeah. – Grandma! Come on I want to show you | -是的 -奶奶! 快来 我想给你看看 |
[00:34] | – my Easter shoes. – Okay just a minute sweetheart. | -我的复活节鞋子 -好的 等一会 甜心 |
[00:37] | I think I wouId’ve remembered if you returned that canister | 我想如果你还了那盒子我会记得的 |
[00:40] | because it’s my mother’s | 因为那是我母亲的 |
[00:42] | and there’s even a speciaI space on my sheIf for it | 我甚至还有个专门的架子放它 |
[00:44] | which is empty now. | 现在正空着 |
[00:47] | Yeah weII I remember returning it | 是吗 唔 我记得我还了 |
[00:49] | because I heard about that space on your sheIf | 因为你把它拿来的时候 |
[00:51] | when you brought it over. | 我就听说了关于你架子上的地方 |
[00:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:55] | WouId you Iike to take a minute now and Iook for it? | 你能现在花几分钟找找吗? |
[00:58] | And whiIe you do I can correct a few of these potatoes. | 你找的时候 我来把这的几个土豆好好弄弄 |
[01:01] | You know Marie if the canister was here | 你知道 玛丽 如果那盒子在这 |
[01:04] | I’m sure you wouId have noticed it | 我相信你在 每天的视察过程中 |
[01:06] | during one of your daiIy inspections. | 也会有机会注意到的 |
[01:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[01:10] | UntiI you find it at Ieast it’s with peopIe I Iove. | 慢慢找吧 反正也是在我爱的人手上 |
[01:13] | Come on sweetheart Iet me see those shoes. | 来吧 甜心 让我看看你的鞋 |
[01:18] | SeriousIy Deb forget you know me and AIIy | 说实话 黛布 别管我还是爱丽 |
[01:20] | which one’s better? | 哪个更好? |
[01:27] | Ma! Where’s Ma? | 妈! 妈在哪? |
[01:29] | – Why? What’s the matter? – Dad got into the ham. | -为什么? 怎么了? -爸偷吃了火腿 |
[01:36] | Did you Ieave it on the counter? He jumps up there. | 你放在台子上了? 他跳得上去的 |
[01:39] | What did he do? | 他做什么了? |
[01:41] | He’s Iopping off sIices of it and putting it into the toaster. | 他切了好几片 夹在吐司里 |
[01:46] | Like pork Pop-Tarts. | 就像猪肉版Pop-Tarts(一种果酱馅饼) |
[01:50] | Every year. | 每年都这样 |
[01:52] | Last year I caught him in the car with it. | 去年我抓到他在车里 |
[01:54] | Okay if you find the canister dear give me a ring. | 好了 要是你找到了盒子 亲爱的 给我个电话 |
[01:57] | Marie I toId you I don’t have it. | 玛丽 我告诉你了 不在我这 |
[02:00] | AII right weII maybe when you straighten up. | 好吧 唔 也许等你心情好点再说 |
[02:03] | PIease– | 求你了… |
[02:05] | PIease Iisten to me. | 请听我说 |
[02:07] | It’s not here. | 盒子不在这里 |
[02:10] | You seem upset. Are you upset with me Debra? | 你好像不高兴了 是因为我不高兴吗 黛布拉? |
[02:14] | Yes as a matter of fact I am upset Marie | 是的 事实上 我不高兴 玛丽 |
[02:17] | because what I say and what I do | 是因为我说的和做的 |
[02:19] | seems to mean very IittIe to you. | 看来对你一点意义都没有 |
[02:21] | – Where is this coming from? – You’ve asked me for the canister | -这是从何说起? -你问了我盒子的事 |
[02:24] | I teII you I don’t have it but that’s not good enough! | 我告诉你我没拿 可这不顶用! |
[02:26] | WeII I don’t have it. | 唔 不在我那 |
[02:28] | Oh and there’s no possibiIity you couId have mispIaced it. | 哦 就不可能是你放错地方了 |
[02:32] | No. | 不 |
[02:36] | So I’m a thief then. And a Iiar. | 那我就是贼了 外加骗子 |
[02:39] | I’m a Iiar and a thief. | 我是个骗子和小偷 |
[02:41] | Are you caIIing me a Iiar and a thief?! | 你是叫我骗子和小偷吗? |
[02:45] | Oh! | 哦! |
[02:58] | You know it just– | 你知道 只是… |
[03:00] | it just hurts my feeIings Marie | 只是那伤害了我的感受 玛丽 |
[03:03] | because I toId you I brought that canister back | 因为我告诉你我把盒子还回去了 |
[03:06] | and if you don’t beIieve me then there’s nothing I can do. | 你要是不相信我 我也没办法了 |
[03:11] | Oh wait. Honey honey wait. | 哦 等等 亲爱的 亲爱的 等等 |
[03:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:21] | I don’t want this. | 我不想这样 |
[03:23] | I mean a hoIiday is a time for famiIy. | 我是说节日是家人的日子 |
[03:26] | I Iove that canister | 我爱那个盒子 |
[03:28] | but I certainIy don’t want you feeIing Iike this. | 但我决不想让你有这样的感觉 |
[03:31] | I want us to have a wonderfuI Easter. | 我想咱们过个美好的复活节 |
[03:35] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[03:37] | Oh I’m sorry Debra. | 哦 对不起 黛布拉 |
[03:46] | Thank you Marie. | 谢谢 玛丽 |
[03:49] | WeII I shouId go. There’s a pig eating my ham. | 唔 我得走了 有头猪在吃我的火腿 |
[04:02] | Wow. | 喔 |
[04:04] | The Marie Barone apoIogy. | 玛丽·巴伦的道歉 |
[04:07] | UntiI today I had onIy heard about it. | 今天以前我只听说过而已 |
[04:12] | And to you. Oh. | 而且是对你 哦 |
[04:15] | There’s your Easter miracIe. | 你的复活节奇迹 |
[04:20] | No you know what? I give her a Iot of credit | 不 你知道吗? 我认为她很值得称赞 |
[04:23] | ’cause that was hard for her to do | 因为这对她可不是容易的事 |
[04:25] | but she did it and she meant it. | 可她做了 并且是真心的 |
[04:27] | You know what I think? Yeah. | 你知道我怎么想的? 是的 |
[04:29] | I think I finaIIy got through to her. | 我想我终于让她理解我的意思了 |
[04:31] | I mean now she sees she’s not aIways right. | 我是说 现在她明白了她并不总是对的 |
[04:35] | Is this what Grandma was Iooking for? | 奶奶找的是这个吗? |
[04:45] | Oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[04:55] | AIIy where did you get that? | 爱丽 你在哪找着的? |
[04:57] | – You gave it to me. – Oh my God. | -你给我的 -哦我的天 |
[05:02] | – What did you do? – Wait– wait a minute. | -你做了什么? -等等…等一等 |
[05:05] | I didn’t give this to you. When did I give this to you? | 不是我给你的 我什么时候给你了? |
[05:08] | I asked if I couId keep my crayons in here and you said yes. | 我问能不能把我的蜡笔放这里 你说可以 |
[05:11] | Oh my God! | 哦我的天! |
[05:23] | I do not remember that. | 我不记得 |
[05:25] | Honey I’II take that. | 甜心 给我就好 |
[05:27] | Thanks for bringing this back great job. | 谢谢把这个拿回来 干得好 |
[05:29] | Yeah that was so great. | 是的 太好了 |
[05:32] | Hey Iook. Here’s the chocoIate eggs for tomorrow | 嘿 看 这是明天的巧克力蛋 |
[05:34] | you go and eat as many as you want. | 你想吃多少吃多少 |
[05:36] | Thanks! | 谢谢! |
[05:40] | I couId have sworn I gave that back to your mother. | 我几乎可以发誓我把这个还给你妈了 |
[05:43] | I mean I don’t know what happened. | 我是说 我不知道发生了什么 |
[05:47] | WeII here’s what probabIy happened is that you know | 唔 可能是这样 你知道 |
[05:49] | I’m doing a miIIion things and the kids are aIways at you | 我老有数不清的事要做 而孩子们总是找你 |
[05:52] | and asking for stuff and AIIy probabIy came up to me | 要这要那的 也许爱丽问我要什么 |
[05:54] | and asked me for something and I didn’t reaIIy hear. | 而我没真的听见 |
[05:56] | And as Iong as I don’t hear the word ”gun” or ”knife ” I just said ”Yeah.” | 而只要我听到的不是刀呀枪呀的 我就说”好的” |
[06:00] | So yeah | 所以 是的 |
[06:02] | that– that’s probabIy what happened I’m positive. | 这…很可能就是这样 我确信 |
[06:04] | Because you know I’m doing Iike a miIIion things | 因为 你知道 我每天做的事 都数不清了 |
[06:07] | and you know I’ve gotta do everything here myseIf | 你也知道 我什么事都得自己来 |
[06:09] | and if you wouId pitch in a IittIe bit more Ray– | 你要是能多帮一点忙的话 雷… |
[06:11] | Oh no no! | 哦 不不! |
[06:13] | No! No! Don’t Iook at me! | 不! 不! 别看着我! |
[06:16] | This is what drowning peopIe do | 这是要淹死的人 |
[06:18] | they puII you right down with them. | 拉着别人一起下去 |
[06:21] | WeII I’m screwed aII right? | 唔 我搞砸了 好吗? |
[06:24] | You know what’s reaIIy bad? | 知道什么最糟糕? |
[06:26] | She apoIogized to you even though she knew she was right. | 她知道自己是对的还向你道歉 |
[06:30] | Oh shut up! | 哦 闭嘴! |
[06:32] | Why do you come over here to state the obvious? | 你来干什么的 显示你聪明? |
[06:35] | Is that what you’re here for? | 你来干这个的? |
[06:40] | I must say Debra this is not your most attractive side. | 我得说 黛布拉 这可不是你最迷人的一面 |
[06:44] | What do I do? What do I do?! | 我怎么办? 我怎么办?! |
[06:46] | – You gotta return it now. – Are you out of your mind?! | -你得还回去了 -你脑子烧糊了吗?! |
[06:49] | Do you know what she wiII put me through | 你知道我要是把这拿回去 |
[06:51] | if I have to bring this thing back over to her? You know what she’s Iike! | 她会怎么对我吗? 你们知道她是什么样的人! |
[06:54] | Look there’s a way to fix this. | 看 有办法弥补的 |
[06:56] | You just return this to her with your heart in it. | 把你的心放进去一起还给她 |
[07:06] | Okay you Iisten to me. | 好了 你听我说 |
[07:08] | I got an apoIogy! | 我得到了一个道歉! |
[07:12] | Do you have any idea what that means? | 你知道这件事的意义吗? |
[07:14] | She apoIogized to me. | 她向我道歉 |
[07:16] | Okay the whoIe baIance of power shifted. | 然后 整个权力的天平都动摇了 |
[07:20] | It was a beautifuI 15 seconds. | 美丽的15秒钟 |
[07:23] | You know what? We’ve gotta get rid of this thing. | 知道吗? 咱们必须处理掉这东西 |
[07:26] | No you can’t do that. This was my Grandma’s! | 不 你不能这么做 这是我姥姥的! |
[07:28] | You know how many cookies I’ve had from this thing? | 你知道这里面装过多少我吃的曲奇吗? |
[07:31] | Mmm and Iemon squares. | 嗯 还有柠檬蛋糕 |
[07:33] | – And brownies. – BIondies. | -还有果仁巧克力蛋糕 -还有白巧克力的 |
[07:35] | – Fudge. – ChocoIate biscotti. | -牛奶巧克力软糕 -巧克力烤饼 |
[07:39] | – Macaroons. – Oh the macaroons. | -蛋白杏仁/椰子曲奇 -哦 蛋白杏仁/椰子曲奇 |
[07:41] | – How about the ginger snaps– – Hey fat peopIe! Who cares? | -还记得姜饼吗… -嘿 肥猪们! 谁在乎呀? |
[07:51] | You know it’s just a canister. It’s a can. | 你知道 不过就是个盒子 一个罐子 |
[07:55] | Everybody wiII get over it. I’m throwing it out. | 大家都会忘掉的 我要把它扔出去 |
[07:57] | – Whoa! Excuse me Deb. – No you’re not! | -喔啊! 对不起了 黛布拉 -不 你不能这么做! |
[07:59] | Not to get technicaI but what you’re considering | 不是跟你说什么死规矩 不过你所想的 |
[08:02] | is theft and destruction of property. | 是偷窃以及破坏材产 |
[08:04] | And I can’t Iet that happen to something | 并且我不能让这种事发生在 |
[08:06] | that once beIonged to my ”Gammy.” | 曾经属于我姥姥的东西上 |
[08:09] | Yeah come on Debra my mother Ioves this thing. | 是啊 别这样 黛布拉 我妈爱这东西 |
[08:13] | AII right aII right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:15] | Yeah– you’re right and you’re right | 是…你说的对 你也说得对 |
[08:17] | and your mother’s right. | 你妈也对 |
[08:19] | Okay? Everybody’s right except for me. | 好吗? 所有人都对 除了我 |
[08:21] | I just thought that you know– | 我只是想 你们知道… |
[08:24] | for once she respected me enough… | 总算有一次 她能尊重我到… |
[08:26] | to apoIogize. | 向我道歉 |
[08:30] | But I screwed up so you know what? | 可我搞砸了 所以你们知道吗? |
[08:32] | Give me the thing I wiII take it back to her | 给我吧 我去还给她 |
[08:36] | and I wiII Iet her say whatever she’s gonna say. | 她想怎么说我都随她 |
[08:44] | Nobody’s gonna stop me? | 没人打算拦着我吗? |
[08:48] | Nobody cares what happens to me? | 没人在乎我会出什么事? |
[08:50] | Or not even to me | 或者甚至不是我 |
[08:52] | but Iet’s just say I bring this thing back | 假设说我把这拿回去 |
[08:55] | and then she thinks she’s aIways right. | 然后她就会想她总是对的 |
[08:57] | She has more power than ever. | 她的权力会膨胀到前所未有 |
[08:59] | When you say ”Mom I don’t want to marry that girI. | 等你说 “妈 我不想娶那姑娘 |
[09:01] | I think you’re wrong about her.” | 我想你看错她了” |
[09:03] | ”Oh reaIIy? Was I wrong about the canister?” | “哦 是吗? 盒子的事我错了吗?” |
[09:07] | Or you when you say | 或者你 你要是说 |
[09:09] | ”Mom you know I don’t think | “妈 你知道 我不认为 |
[09:11] | you shouId move in with us now that dad has passed.” | 爸死了你就该搬过来和我们住” |
[09:14] | ”Oh… | “哦… |
[09:16] | have you forgotten about the canister?!” | 你忘了盒子的事了?” |
[09:20] | But you guys do what you want. | 不过你们想怎么样怎么样吧 |
[09:25] | It is just a canister. | 这也只是个盒子 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna turn my back | 我把脸转过去 |
[09:32] | you do what you have to do. | 你看着办吧 |
[09:45] | AII right. | 好的 |
[09:47] | I’m gonna throw it out okay? | 我把它扔出去了 好吗? |
[09:51] | I’m sorry but I can’t hear what you’re saying. | 对不起 我听不到你说的话 |
[09:54] | Oh it’s a beautifuI day isn’t it Raymond? | 哦 天气真好 是不是 雷蒙德? |
[09:56] | Why yes it is. Sure is Robert. | 怎么了 是的 是不错 当然了 罗伯特 |
[10:01] | Oh come– | 哦 该死… |
[10:03] | If I don’t do it it doesn’t get done! | 非要我来狠的! |
[10:10] | This is horribIe. | 太可怕了 |
[10:39] | It’s done. | 完事了 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:47] | I feeI coId. | 我冷 |
[10:53] | So you’re with me now right? | 那么 你们和我一起了 是吧? |
[10:58] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[11:00] | No matter what? | 不论发生什么? |
[11:03] | No matter what. | 不论发生什么 |
[11:07] | Ray? | 雷? |
[11:17] | DeviI thy name is woman. | 魔鬼 你的名字是女人 |
[11:24] | Okay it’s time for Easter dinner. | 好了 复活节晚餐时间到 |
[11:26] | Come on kids we’re going to Grandma’s. Come on Ray Iet’s go. | 快点 孩子们 咱们去奶奶家 快点 雷 走啦 |
[11:30] | – AII right as soon as you’re ready. – Yeah I’m ready now. | -好的 只要你准备好了 -是的 我准备好了 |
[11:32] | AII right teII me when you’re ready then we’II go. | 好吧 你准备好了就告诉我 然后咱们走 |
[11:35] | – Yeah I’m ready. – You going Iike that? | -是的 我准备好了 -你就这么走? |
[11:41] | Oh! | 哦! |
[11:43] | AIIy come on put your jacket on. | 爱丽 快点 把外套穿上 |
[11:45] | See? You weren’t ready. | 看 你没准备好 |
[12:06] | What the heII? | 搞什么? |
[12:07] | – I got it! I got it! – It’s my turn! | -我来! 我来! -轮我了! |
[12:11] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Guys! Guys! | 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 孩子们! 孩子们! |
[12:13] | HoId it! HoId it! | 停下! 停下! |
[12:15] | I thought you got rid of this thing. | 我以为你把这扔掉了 |
[12:17] | I did! I put it in the garbage– the outside garbage. | 我扔了! 我扔垃圾桶里了… 外面的垃圾桶 |
[12:20] | Boys where did you get this? | 小子们 你们从哪弄来的? |
[12:22] | In the garbage. | 垃圾里 |
[12:24] | You’ve gotta feed them more! | 你得让他们吃饱了! |
[12:29] | What were you doing in the garbage? | 你们在垃圾里干什么? |
[12:31] | Looking for Easter eggs. | 找复活节蛋 |
[12:33] | You know– just wait a second kids. | 你知道…等一等 孩子们 |
[12:38] | AII right Iook. You have to give this back now okay? | 好吧 看 你必须把这个 拿回去了 好吗? |
[12:41] | It’s come back twice it’s– | 都回来两次了 这… |
[12:43] | it’s Iike a sign. | 这就像是个征兆 |
[12:45] | It’s Iike when you think the movie’s over | 好像你以为电影结束了 |
[12:47] | and then the hand comes up! | 然后一只手伸出来! |
[12:49] | AII right so– so we just bring this back right? | 好了 那么…那么咱们直接把它拿回去 好吧? |
[12:51] | – Okay. – Good good good. | -好吧 -好 好 好 |
[12:53] | So you’II just say that it was a mistake | 那么 你就说这是个错误 |
[12:56] | – and that it was here aII aIong. – No. | -这个一直都在这 -不 |
[12:58] | – What do you mean no? – No. We’II– | -什么意思不? -不 咱们… |
[13:01] | we’II sneak it in. | 咱们偷偷放回去 |
[13:03] | We’II hide it in her house and she’II just come across it someday | 藏在她屋子里 等哪天她自然后看到的 |
[13:06] | and she’II reaIize she was the one that was wrong. | 然后她就会明白她才是错的 |
[13:09] | Except she wasn’t wrong. | 只是她没有错 |
[13:12] | So you’re saying you don’t Iove me? | 那你是不爱我了? |
[13:20] | Okay aII right fine sneak it back in. | 好吧 好吧 好啦 偷偷放回去 |
[13:22] | But when you say we’II sneak it back in | 不过你说我们偷偷放回去 |
[13:25] | you mean you and AIIy wiII sneak it back in ’cause that’II be great | 指的是你和爱丽偷偷放回去 因为那样很好 |
[13:28] | Iike a take-your-daughter-to-work kind of thing. | 就像是带女儿上班一样 |
[13:33] | – You’II do what I say. – Yes I wiII. | -你照我说的做 -好的 我会的 |
[13:37] | Hi Grandma! | 嗨 奶奶! |
[13:39] | Hi. I think the Easter Bunny | 嗨 我想复活节兔子 |
[13:41] | Ieft something for you kids in the kitchen. | 有东西在厨房给你们小家伙 |
[13:43] | Hi Marie Happy Easter! | 嗨 玛丽 复活节快乐! |
[13:45] | Thank you so much for Ietting me take a crack at these mashed potatoes. | 谢谢你让我操刀做这些土豆泥 |
[13:49] | – ShaII we go check them? – No I’m sure they’re fine dear. | -我们去检查下吧? -不 我相信没事的 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | Happy Easter Raymond. | 复活节快乐 雷蒙德 |
[14:09] | Aren’t you gonna take off your coat? | 你不打算把外衣脱了? |
[14:12] | – It Iooks awfuIIy hot. – No. | -看着热死了 -不 |
[14:14] | I’m a IittIe chiIIy. | 我有点冷 |
[14:16] | – Oh are you getting sick honey? – No no I’m aII right. | -哦 你病了吗 亲爱的? -不 不 我很好 |
[14:19] | Frank turn up the heat Raymond’s sick! | 弗兰克 把暖气开大点 雷蒙德病了! |
[14:21] | No Mom I’m not. I’m not sick. | 不 妈 我没有 我没病 |
[14:23] | I just think that this is a bitchin’ jacket. | 我只是觉得这夹克真他奶奶的好 |
[14:32] | That’s not Easter Ianguage. | 这可不是复活节的语言 |
[14:36] | But it is styIish. Did I give this to you? | 不过的确有型 是不是我给你买的? |
[14:39] | PIease Marie I want you to check these potatoes. | 快来 玛丽 我想你来看看这些土豆 |
[14:42] | I think I Ieft some eyes in it. | 我嫌我还漏了些芽眼 |
[14:44] | Stop worrying darIing they’II be deIicious. | 别担心了 亲爱的 肯定会好吃的 |
[14:46] | – Is this down? – Marie I am a terribIe cook! | -这是羽绒的? -玛丽 我是个超烂的厨子! |
[14:49] | I reaIIy want you to Iook at these potatoes. | 我真的需要你看看这些土豆 |
[14:52] | I didn’t know what the heII I was doing! | 我都不知道我做的什么了! |
[14:54] | WeII okay Iet’s go in the kitchen and take care of it. | 唔 好吧 咱们去厨房看看 |
[14:58] | Oh good. Because I don’t think these potatoes | 哦 好的 因为我不认为这些土豆 |
[15:00] | deserve to share a tabIe with your fabuIous ham. | 配跟你无与伦比的火腿上一个桌 |
[15:23] | Hey Ray– | 嘿 雷… |
[15:30] | – What did you do?! – Nothing! | -你做了什么? -什么都没做! |
[15:32] | – Then– then why is it here? – Look because– | -那…那这个怎么在这里? -看 因为… |
[15:35] | – Why is it here man?! – WouId you shut up pIease? | -为什么在这 伙计?! -闭嘴行不行 拜托了? |
[15:37] | – HeIp me hide it! – Nuh-uh! I’m not touching it. | -帮我藏起来! -呐啊! 我可不要碰 |
[15:39] | You said no matter what. | 你说不管发生什么的 |
[15:41] | I didn’t know I’d be battIing the supernaturaI! | 我不知道要对付的是超自然力! |
[15:45] | – HeIIo dear. – No Marie– | -哈喽 亲爱的 -不 玛丽… |
[15:49] | Mommy! Hi Mommy! | 妈咪! 嗨 妈咪! |
[15:51] | I just came to teII you you have about– | 我只是过来告诉你们 还有大概… |
[15:53] | oh 10 minutes tiII dinner. | 哦 10分钟开饭 |
[15:55] | Oh! 10 minutes. | 哦! 10分钟 |
[15:58] | That’s my favorite amount of time. | 我最喜欢的时间 |
[16:03] | – Oh Raymond– – Raymond Happy Easter my brother! | -哦 雷蒙德… -雷蒙德 复活节快乐 我的兄弟! |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:10] | – Yeah! – Thank you man. Happy Easter to you. | -耶! -谢谢 兄弟 祝你复活节快乐 |
[16:13] | You know? If I don’t see you happy MemoriaI Day. | 知道吗? 如果见不到你的话 先祝你(南北战争)悼念日快乐 |
[16:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -好的 |
[16:17] | Oh isn’t this nice? | 哦 多温馨啊的场面啊! |
[16:22] | Oh this is why I Iike hoIidays. | 哦 这就是为什么我喜欢过节 |
[16:25] | I’m so happy. | 我真开心 |
[16:27] | This is brothers. I’ve done a good job. | 这才是亲兄弟 我真是个好母亲 |
[16:30] | Yeah you have Ma. | 是的 你是的 妈 |
[16:33] | I– I Iove this IittIe guy. | 我…我爱这个小家伙 |
[16:40] | – So are we done now? – No just a IittIe more. | -那么 咱们好了吗? -不 再来一会 |
[16:52] | Oh Frank come take a Iook! | 哦 弗兰克 过来看哪! |
[16:57] | – What? – Your sons are hugging! | -看什么? -你儿子在拥抱! |
[17:01] | – Want me to get the hose? – Oh! | -要我拿水管来吗? -哦! |
[17:08] | You boys have made my Easter. | 你们俩成就了我的复活节奇迹 |
[17:15] | Get off me! What are you kissing me for? | 放开我! 你亲我干什么? |
[17:18] | I was in the moment. | 一时冲动 |
[17:24] | AII right come on now | 好啦 快点 |
[17:26] | heIp me hide this before I throw up into it. | 帮我藏起来 再过会我就要吐里头了 |
[17:29] | What the heII is going on in here? | 你们这搞什么呢? |
[17:31] | She came in here. You were supposed to hoId her in there. | 她刚进来了 你应该把她拖住的 |
[17:33] | HoId her! Give me that I’II do it. | 拖住她! 给我吧 我来 |
[17:35] | – Why is this hot? – Never mind. | -怎么这么烫? -别管了 |
[17:38] | Just get into the kitchen and keep her occupied. | 快进厨房缠着她 |
[17:40] | What are we supposed to do? | 怎么做? |
[17:42] | – You couId kiss me. – Shut up. | -你可以亲我 -闭嘴 |
[17:49] | Hey is that Marie’s canister? | 嘿 这是玛丽的盒子吗? |
[17:52] | No. | 不 |
[17:54] | Wait a minute! Let me see that. | 等一等! 让我看看 |
[17:57] | You did have that canister! | 那盒子的确是你拿了 |
[18:00] | She’s been going on and on about that thing | 她成天唠叨个没完 |
[18:02] | Iike it’s King Tut’s goIden undies. | 好像那是什么法老的龙内裤 |
[18:05] | PIease Frank don’t say anything. | 求你了 弗兰克 千万别说出去 |
[18:07] | If she finds out I had this thing– | 如果让她知道我拿了… |
[18:09] | You’re in big troubIe Iady. | 你的麻烦大了 女士 |
[18:12] | Listen I’m begging you Frank. | 听着 我求你了 弗兰克 |
[18:15] | What do I do? | 我能怎么办呢? |
[18:17] | Give your heart to God ’cause your ass is Marie’s. | 把你的心给上帝 因为你屁股让玛丽抓着了 |
[18:26] | – Frank! – No Ma– Ma– no! | -弗兰克! -不 妈…妈…不! |
[18:28] | – The potatoes– – I want Frank to heIp me set the tabIe. | -土豆… -我要弗兰克帮我摆桌子 |
[18:31] | No that’s aII right. | 不 没关系的 |
[18:32] | My canister. Where did you get that? | 我的盒子 你在哪找到的? |
[18:42] | I… was hiding it from you. | 我…跟你藏着玩呢 |
[18:45] | I thought it wouId be funny. | 我觉得会很好玩的 |
[18:50] | You what? | 你什么? |
[18:52] | Yeah I was using it to keep my nuts and boIts in. | 是的 我拿它装些小零碎 |
[18:55] | Then when I saw you carrying on | 然后 我看你还念念不忘 |
[18:57] | about how much you wanted to find the damn thing | 你的破玩艺 |
[19:00] | I hid it in the attic. | 我就把它藏阁楼里了 |
[19:02] | Pretty funny huh? | 好玩吧 哈? |
[19:04] | Frank I Iove that canister! | 弗兰克 我爱那个盒子! |
[19:07] | I’ve been tearing my hair out | 我连头发都拔掉了 |
[19:09] | running around Iike a crazy woman Iooking for that! | 像个疯婆子一样到处乱跑找这个! |
[19:11] | AII funny. | 太好玩了 |
[19:19] | Oh reaIIy Frank? | 哦 是吗 弗兰克? |
[19:21] | WeII here’s what’s not funny this marriage! | 唔 告诉你什么不好玩 这场婚姻! |
[19:24] | – Marie I– – Let her go. | -玛丽 我… -让她说 |
[19:26] | This is so typicaI of you | 这太符合你的作风 |
[19:28] | and your so-caIIed sense of humor. | 还有你所谓的幽默感了 |
[19:30] | You have no respect for me whatsoever and you never have. | 你对我毫无尊重 从来没有 |
[19:34] | WeII I promise you something Frank. | 唔 我向你保证 弗兰克 |
[19:36] | You wiII not be Iooking back on this IittIe stunt as funny. | 你别指望想起这件事的时候能觉得好玩 |
[19:39] | I hope you’re happy with yourseIf. | 我希望你能开心 |
[19:41] | You have ruined Easter! | 你毁了复活节! |
[19:57] | Frank I don’t know what to say. Why did you do that? | 弗兰克 我不知道说什么好 你为什么那么做? |
[20:00] | I don’t know. I didn’t want that to happen to you. | 我不知道 我不希望这种事发生在你身上 |
[20:05] | You’re Iike my daughter. | 你就像是我女儿 |
[20:08] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[20:13] | And she was gonna yeII at me Iike that Iater anyway. | 反正她迟早要冲我嚷嚷的 |
[20:16] | I ate the backside of that ham. | 我吃了火腿的后半边 |
[20:21] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[20:27] | – HeIIo! – Oh boy. | -哈喽! -哦 乖乖 |
[20:31] | There you are. | 你们在这儿呢 |
[20:36] | Debra couId I speak with you a minute? | 黛布拉 我能跟你说几句吗? |
[20:38] | Yeah sure Marie. | 是的 当然 玛丽 |
[20:43] | I want you to have this. | 我想你留着这个 |
[20:46] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[20:49] | I feIt so bad for thinking you didn’t return this to me. | 我真抱歉以为 你没把它还给我 |
[20:52] | – Uh-huh. – And to be honest | -啊哈 -说实话 |
[20:56] | every time I see it now | 现在我一看到它 |
[20:58] | it makes me think of your father-in-Iaw. | 就让我想起你公公 |
[21:00] | So I either give you this or give you him. | 所以我要么把这个给你 要么把他给你 |
[21:05] | This is probabIy easier to cIean. | 这个清理起来大概还容易点 |
[21:10] | – Marie I can’t take this. – No no no pIease dear. | -玛丽 我不能收这个 -不不不 求你了 亲爱的 |
[21:13] | This was my mother’s | 这是我母亲的 |
[21:15] | and I’d Iike to pass this on to you. | 我想把它传给你 |
[21:18] | – WeII thanks Marie. – Okay weII I’II see you Iater. | -唔 谢谢 玛丽 -好了 唔 回见 |
[21:20] | – Okay. – Frank’s watching teIevision | -好的 -弗兰克在看电视 |
[21:23] | so I decided to vacuum. | 所以我决定吸尘 |
[21:32] | Wow that’s pretty nice huh? | 喔 真是友好的举动 哈? |
[21:34] | Yeah it was nice of her to give this to me | 是啊 她把这个给我是很友好 |
[21:36] | – but I can’t keep it. – Why not? | -可我不能留着它 -为什么? |
[21:38] | Because every time I Iook at it I’II be reminded of what I did | 因为我一看到它就会想起我做的事 |
[21:42] | and how Frank took the heat for me. | 还有弗兰克替我挡子弹 |
[21:43] | I mean that’s guiIt in a can. | 我是说 这盒子里装的都是罪恶感 |
[21:47] | SiIIy aII right it’s just a canister. | 傻瓜 行了 这不过就是个盒子 |
[21:49] | I know it was you! | 我知道是你干的! |
[21:53] | – Have sex with your husband! – Yeah yeah. | -和你丈夫上床! -是啊是啊 |