时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Thanks for bringing me on your road trip, Raymond. | 谢谢你带我来出差, 雷蒙德 |
[00:04] | Sure glad I brought these binoculars. | 幸好我带了望远镜来 |
[00:08] | I can see every drop of rain | 我能看到打在猪猪尾巴(超市名) |
[00:10] | hitting the Piggly-Wiggly. | 上的每一滴雨 |
[00:13] | Well… | 唔…… |
[00:14] | once again, God, thanks for everything. | 再一次的,上帝, 感谢赐予的一切 |
[00:19] | Aah, that’ll clear up. | 啊,会晴的 |
[00:20] | And when will that be, Raymond? | 什么时候,雷蒙德? |
[00:22] | All that’s left is for the animals | 就差动物们 |
[00:24] | to line up two by two. | 学会排成两队了 |
[00:29] | Cheer up, will ya? Get something from the minibar. | 高兴点,好吗? 上小吧台里拿点东西 |
[00:33] | Oh, minibar… | 哦,小吧台…… |
[00:34] | ooh, whoopee. | 哦,好耶 |
[00:36] | How much is a soda? | 汽水多少钱? |
[00:38] | Who cares? The paper’s paying for it. | 谁管呢?报社付钱 |
[00:57] | I feel a little better. | 我感觉好些了 |
[00:59] | 57, 58, 59, 60, | |
[01:02] | 61, 62! Oh, man! Almost! | 哦,天!差一点! |
[01:05] | Will you stop spinning your ring already? | 你别轮你的戒指了行不行? |
[01:07] | This table’s got some kind of super-slick surface. | 这个桌子面超光滑的 |
[01:09] | This could be the day I break the record. | 也许今天就是 我破纪录的日子了 |
[01:13] | Yippee! | 好呀! |
[01:15] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[01:17] | Can’t we at least go bowling or something? | 至少去打打保龄球之类的 行不行? |
[01:18] | No, no, I’m having a good time here. | 不,不, 我玩得开心着呢 |
[01:21] | You’re twirling jewelry. | 你在轮首饰 |
[01:24] | You don’t realize what you got here, okay? | 身在福中不知福 |
[01:26] | You don’t have a wife and kids always around. | 你没有老婆孩子成天缠着 |
[01:29] | You’re alone. | 你单身 |
[01:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:33] | If I was home with the kids, I couldn’t do this, right? | 要是我在家和孩子们在一起, 能做得了这个吗? |
[01:37] | 58, 59, 60… aah! Almost! | 啊!差一点! |
[01:40] | Bowling. We’re in paradise here, huh? | 保龄。 咱们在天堂里了 |
[01:45] | Look at what I’m doing. I’m going to the bathroom, | 看看我要做什么。 我要上洗手间了 |
[01:47] | I don’t even have to lock the door. | 甚至都不用锁门 |
[01:50] | Or do I? | 要吗? |
[01:55] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别臭美了 |
[03:30] | I don’t think I’d eat that if I were you. | 我要是你的话 可不会吃那个 |
[03:36] | No, I’m playing my own kind of game. | 不,我在玩我自己的游戏 |
[03:39] | I pretend I’m a fisherman. | 假装自己是渔夫 |
[03:44] | All right, Ray, look, I was spinning your ring, | 好吧,雷,看, 我在轮你的戒指 |
[03:46] | – and… – What? | – 然后…… – 什么? |
[03:50] | Oh, what is wrong with you?! | 哦,你什么毛病? |
[03:53] | It’s just right on top of the vent. | 就在通风管顶上 |
[03:55] | We can unscrew the grate and just take it out. | 咱们可以把盖子螺丝拧开 然后拿出来 |
[03:57] | Let me get my hand in there. Hold on. | 让我试试。 等等 |
[03:59] | I got it. | I got it. 我摸到了。 摸到了 |
[04:02] | There it is. I got it. I got it. | 在这。我拿到了 |
[04:16] | Milky Way? | 银河系(牛奶巧克力太妃糖)? |
[04:21] | Right over there. | 那有位置 |
[04:22] | Look, why don’t you watch the stuff, | 看,要不你看着东西, |
[04:24] | and I’ll go get some pizza. You want a slice? | 我去买点披萨。 要不要来一块? |
[04:26] | Yeah… what are they, a buck? | 好…… 多少钱,一块吗? |
[04:28] | Why don’t you buy me 500 and we’ll be even. | 要不你给我买500块的, 这样咱们就两清了 |
[04:32] | Ray, I’m sure the maintenance guy | 雷,我相信那个维修工 |
[04:34] | is gonna find your ring, all right? | 会找到你的戒指的, 好吗? |
[04:36] | Yeah, did you see that guy? | 是吗,你见过那家伙吗? |
[04:37] | He finds my ring, two seconds later, he’s gonna trade it in | 他要是找到我戒指, 过两秒钟,他就拿去 |
[04:39] | for a bottle of whiskey and a harmonica. | 换成威士忌和口琴了 |
[04:44] | For those passengers traveling on flight 1477 to New York, | 乘坐1447号班机去往纽约的乘客, |
[04:48] | boarding will be delayed another 45 minutes. | 登机时间将再次延迟45分钟 |
[04:51] | You believe this? | 你能相信吗? |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:55] | Going home? | 回家? |
[04:57] | Yeah, going home. | 是的,回家 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I’m from New York, too. | 是吗,我也是纽约来的 |
[05:01] | Are you right in the city? | 你住市里吗? |
[05:02] | Actually, Long Island. | 事实上,长岛 |
[05:05] | Oh? What do you do there? | 哦? 你干什么的? |
[05:06] | I’m a newspaper columnist for a newspaper. | 我是个报纸专栏作家, 报社的 |
[05:13] | Well, that makes sense. | 唔,难怪了 |
[05:15] | I’m in real estate myself. Alexis. | 我是做房地产的。 阿丽可西斯 |
[05:18] | Uh, Ray. Is this… | 啊,雷。 这是…… |
[05:21] | I mean, I already have a house. | 我是说,我有房子了 |
[05:23] | Oh! | 哦! |
[05:26] | No, no, I’m off duty. | 不不,我下工了 |
[05:28] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[05:31] | Well, we’re not going anywhere. | 唔,咱们反正哪也不去 |
[05:33] | I think I’ll go over to the bar and get a drink. | 我想去吧台买点喝的 |
[05:36] | Would you want to join me? | 你想一块来吗? |
[05:41] | Oh! Oh! You know… | 哦!哦!你知道…… |
[05:43] | I, uh… actually, I’m married. | 我,啊…… 实际上,我结婚了 |
[05:46] | – Oh! Oh my God! I’m so sorry. – That’s okay. | – 哦!哦我的天!太抱歉了 – 没事的 |
[05:48] | – You didn’t have a… – I didn’t have a ring. | – 你没有…… – 我没有戒指 |
[05:50] | That’s ’cause of this guy right here. | 因为这个家伙 |
[05:52] | What’d I do? | 我做什么了? |
[05:54] | You lost my ring. He lost my ring, | 你丢了我的戒指。 他丢了我的戒指 |
[05:56] | And I should have it on, and I don’t, and… | 我该戴着的, 可我没有,所以…… |
[05:58] | I’m sorry. I’m really, really sorry. | 对不起。 非常非常抱歉 |
[06:00] | No, really, I’m sorry. | 不,真的,我对不起 |
[06:01] | And it was nice to meet you. | 还有,见到你很高兴 |
[06:03] | Hey, if I wasn’t married… | 嘿,要是我没结婚的话…… |
[06:07] | Well, uh, think maybe I’ll go to the bar | 唔,呃,我想 也许我去吧台 |
[06:10] | and have both our drinks. | 和咱们两人份的酒 |
[06:14] | I’m not married. | 我没结婚 |
[06:21] | Wow. | 喔 |
[06:23] | She liked you. | 她喜欢你 |
[06:24] | Yeah, how ’bout that? | 是啊,不赖吧? |
[06:27] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:28] | A couple of hours without the ring, | 才两小时没戴戒指, |
[06:30] | you’re already getting offers. | 就有投怀送抱的了 |
[06:33] | It really, truly never ends for you, does it? | 你还真是狗运连连, 喜事不断哪 |
[06:38] | Aw, come on. It’s just… | 噢,行了。那只是…… |
[06:39] | you know, it’s this haircut. | 你知道, 因为这个发型 |
[06:41] | It makes me look Latin. | 让我看着有拉丁味 |
[06:52] | Just take the pizza, all right? | 拿着你的披萨吧,好吗? |
[06:54] | – What, man? – Nothing. | – 怎么了,兄弟? – 没什么 |
[06:55] | Hell of a weekend. | 多好的周末 |
[06:56] | Just eat your slice. | 吃你那片吧 |
[06:58] | Oh, look, mine’s the one with the hair on it. | 哦,看,我的是有头发的 |
[07:02] | She wasn’t bad lookin’, huh? | 她长得不赖,哈? |
[07:03] | Okay, Raymond. | 好了,雷蒙德 |
[07:05] | You gotta face it, Robert, | 你得面对现实, 罗伯特, |
[07:06] | I still got a little something for the ladies. | 我对女士们来说 还是有些意思的 |
[07:09] | Hey, ladies! A little something for you right here! | 嘿,女士,这有 给你的一点小意思! |
[07:12] | Yeah, good, Ray. | 好的,干得好,雷 |
[07:19] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[07:21] | I didn’t hear you come in last night. | 我昨晚上没听到你回来 |
[07:23] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是的是的,我知道 |
[07:24] | My flight got in late. I didn’t even unpack yet. | 我的班机晚点了。 我行李箱里的东西都没拿出来 |
[07:27] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[07:29] | Hey, I got some of that new cereal. | 嘿,我买了种新的早餐谷 |
[07:30] | You want to try some? | 你想尝尝吗? |
[07:32] | – Yeah, all right. – Just get the milk. | – 是,好的 – 拿点牛奶 |
[07:36] | Could you get me some more juice, too, please? | 能再给我拿点果汁吗? |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:44] | Oh! Whoo! Oh! | 哦!呜!哦! |
[07:45] | I’ll get it. I got it. | 我来。我来 |
[07:47] | I got it. | I got it. 我来。 我来 |
[08:04] | I got it. | 我来 |
[08:08] | Let’s see what that new cereal’s all about. | 来看看这个新早餐谷 怎么样的 |
[08:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[08:23] | Hmm? Nothing. | 嗯?没什么 |
[08:27] | What’s with your hand? | 你手怎么了? |
[08:29] | No. I just made a little puppet. | 不。我只是做小狗 |
[08:32] | Pass the orange juice, toots! | 把橙汁递过来,亲爱的 |
[08:34] | Hey, come on, that’s not nice. | 嘿,别这样, 这可不礼貌 |
[08:36] | “Why? I’m thirsty. I’m just thirsty.” | “怎么了?我渴了。 我就是口渴了” |
[08:46] | All right, listen… | 好了,听着…… |
[08:47] | I want you to prepare yourself | 我要你做好心理准备 |
[08:49] | ’cause you’re about to get very mad | 因为你要非常生气 |
[08:52] | at Robert. | 罗伯特了 |
[08:57] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[09:04] | Where’s your wedding ring? | 你的结婚戒指呢? |
[09:06] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[09:10] | Robert’s wearing your wedding ring? | 罗伯特戴了你的结婚戒指? |
[09:14] | No, no, what happened was, | 不不,事实是这样的, |
[09:15] | I had it on the table in the hotel room… | 我放在旅馆的桌上…… |
[09:17] | Were you spinning it again? | 你又轮它了? |
[09:20] | No! No! Robert was spinning it. | 不!不! 罗伯特轮的 |
[09:23] | I went to the bathroom and Robert, | 我去洗手间了。 然后罗伯特, |
[09:24] | without even asking me, he takes my ring, | 连问都不问, 就拿了我的戒指, |
[09:26] | he spins it right into the vent! | 直接轮进通风口了! |
[09:28] | – The vent! – Yeah. | – 通风口? – 是的 |
[09:30] | Did you try to get it out? | 你没试试弄出来吗? |
[09:31] | Of course, yeah! | 当然试了! |
[09:32] | We used Milky Ways, everything. | 我们还用了太妃糖, 所有东西 |
[09:35] | But the maintenance guy at the hotel… | 不过旅馆里那个维修的…… |
[09:37] | he said he was gonna look, and I’m sure he’ll come through. | 他说他会看的, 我相信他会尽职的 |
[09:39] | He looked like a very dependable guy. | 他看着是个可靠的人 |
[09:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:43] | How did Robert get your wedding ring in the first place? | 罗伯特是怎么拿到 你的结婚戒指的? |
[09:46] | I told you… I went to the bathroom. | 我说了…… 我去洗手间了 |
[09:48] | And you take your wedding ring off when you go to the bathroom? | 你去洗手间的时候 还会把结婚戒指取下来? |
[09:51] | In a hotel bathroom, huh? In a strange city? | 一个旅馆的洗手间,哈? 一个陌生的城市里? |
[09:54] | This is our wedding ring! You bet your ass I do! | 这是咱们的结婚戒指! 你可以拿屁股打保票那是真的! |
[10:02] | Well, are you gonna get it back or not? | 唔,你到底弄不弄回来了? |
[10:04] | Absolutely, yeah. | 绝对的,是的 |
[10:06] | Hey! I’m watching Sportscenter over here. | 嘿!我要上这看体育中心了 |
[10:09] | Dad! | 爸! |
[10:10] | Marie’s doing her French lesson crap! | 玛丽在上她的屁法语课! |
[10:14] | I’d stop her, but maybe someday | 我想阻止她的, 不过说不定她哪天 |
[10:16] | she’ll learn enough to move there. | 学得够多了 就去搬那了 |
[10:21] | Not now, Frank, okay? | 不要现在,弗兰克,好吗? |
[10:23] | Oh, sorry. You two goin’ a couple of rounds? | 哦,对不起。你们俩 想打几个回合? |
[10:27] | Dad, please, just… | 爸,求你了,你就…… |
[10:28] | Don’t be too hard on him, Deb. | 别对他下狠手,黛比 |
[10:30] | Robert told me he did the right thing. | 罗伯特告诉我 他做了正确的事 |
[10:33] | He shot her down real quick. | 他立马拒绝了她 |
[10:37] | Boy, women out there must be getting desperate | 乖乖,那些女人真是 饥不择食了, |
[10:41] | if they start goin’ after big nose. | 连大鼻子的都不放过 |
[10:48] | So a woman was going after you? | 这么说有女人追你了? |
[10:50] | No… | 不…… |
[10:52] | No, it was funny, though. | 不,不过挺有意思的 |
[10:54] | We were at the airport, | 我们在机场 |
[10:56] | and this woman was sitting next to us, | 这个女人坐在我们边上 |
[10:58] | and I guess because I didn’t have a ring, | 我才可能是我没戴戒指, |
[11:00] | she said “hi” or whatever… | 她说了声“嗨”之类的, 管它的…… |
[11:02] | and then the flight was late, | 然后飞机晚点了, |
[11:04] | so she asked me to go to the bar and have a drink with her. | 于是她叫我和她去吧台 喝一杯 |
[11:11] | And so, right away, I said, “I’m married,” | 然后,立刻, 我就说:“我结婚了” |
[11:13] | and she said, “Sorry,” and left. | 然后她说:“对不起。” 然后走了 |
[11:20] | What’d she look like? | 她长什么样? |
[11:22] | All right, Dad. Come on, come on. | 好了,爸。 拜托,拜托 |
[11:23] | Scale of one to ten. | 从1打到10分 |
[11:25] | Get out of here, will ya? | 快出去,好吗? |
[11:27] | All right, I knew it. | 好吧,我知道 |
[11:28] | – Probably a dud, right? – Come on. | – 很可能是个没用的家伙,是不是? – 行了 |
[11:30] | Probably one of those she-males. | 很可能是个 穿女人衣服的家伙 |
[11:39] | It was funny, | 有意思 |
[11:41] | I only had the ring off for a couple of hours, | 我戒指才取下来两个小时, |
[11:43] | and I get hit on, like I’m a stud or something. | 就有人想挑逗我, 好像我是什么种马 |
[11:53] | And you like that? | 你喜欢死了是不是? |
[11:54] | No, I don’t like it. | 不,我不喜欢 |
[11:56] | But it was funny. | 不过很有意思 |
[11:59] | Robert was standing there, | 罗伯特就站在那, |
[12:00] | and she didn’t say “boo” to him. | 可她连“呸”都不跟他说一句 |
[12:05] | You seem pretty proud of this. | 你还很骄傲了 |
[12:06] | No, that’s not it. | 不,不是那样子 |
[12:08] | Actually, it’s a compliment to you, hmm? | 实际上,这也是 对你的恭维,嗯? |
[12:13] | You’re married to a very desirable man, honeybun. | 你嫁给了一个迷人精, 甜心 |
[12:17] | But the ladies can want me all they want because | 不过那些女士 想到断肠也没用,因为 |
[12:20] | #There ain’t no woman like the one I’ve got# | #再没有女人 像我的姑娘那样# |
[12:22] | #I kiss the ground…# | #我亲吻(她脚下的)地面……# |
[12:23] | What? What? | 怎么了?怎么了? |
[12:26] | What are you doing? Wait! It was nothing! | 你干什么? 等等!又不是什么大事! |
[12:28] | It’s nothing, huh? | 不是大事,哈? |
[12:30] | I am stuck here alone with the kids for three days | 我在这和孩子们呆了三天 |
[12:32] | while you’re out there without your wedding ring | 而你在外头机场里 不戴结婚戒指 |
[12:34] | at airports talking to girls! | 和姑娘们聊天! |
[12:35] | For your information, that woman asked me to have a drink, | 告诉你吧,哪个女人叫我喝一杯, |
[12:37] | and the first thing I said was, ” Sorry, I’m married! | 我说的第一句话就是: “对不起,我结婚了! |
[12:40] | Maybe if I wasn’t married, but I can’t. | 要是我没结婚的话也许可以, 可是我不能 |
[12:41] | I am married!” | 我结婚了!” |
[12:46] | You said, “if I wasn’t married”? | 你说“如果我没结婚的话”? |
[12:51] | Of course. I didn’t want to be a jerk. | 当然了。 我又不想招人讨厌 |
[12:55] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[12:59] | Come back… | 回来…… |
[13:02] | I said whatever I could to get rid of her. | 为了摆脱她我什么都说了 |
[13:04] | She was all over me! | 她迷死我了! |
[13:08] | And just so you know, | 还有件事告诉你, |
[13:11] | I kept my hand in my pocket the whole flight home | 我坐飞机回家的路上 一直把手放在口袋里 |
[13:13] | so people would stop hitting on me. | 这样别人就不会 朝我献殷勤了 |
[13:16] | All right? | 好吗? |
[13:18] | Which even in business class was very uncomfortable! | 即便在商务舱里, 这姿势也很不舒服! |
[13:21] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么? |
[13:23] | I’m helping you unpack. | 帮你开行李 |
[13:34] | You shouldn’t do that. | 你不该这么做的 |
[13:36] | You know, people in the neighborhood, | 你知道,附近的邻居, |
[13:38] | they already think you drink. | 他们已经以为你喝酒了 |
[13:46] | Hi, dear. | 嗨,亲爱的 |
[13:48] | Oh, hey, Ma. | 哦,嘿,妈 |
[14:00] | Your father told me you met someone at the airport? | 你把告诉我你在机场 遇到个很特别的人? |
[14:06] | I didn’t meet someone. | 我没有遇到特别的人 |
[14:08] | What was she like? | 她怎么样? |
[14:10] | Ma, I’m not looking to replace Debra. | 妈,我可没想找人取代黛比拉 |
[14:13] | When did I say that? Did I say that? | 我什么时候这么说了? 我说了吗? |
[14:16] | It’s just that it’s nice to know | 只是知道别的女人 发现我的宝贝 |
[14:19] | that other women still find my boy as attractive as I do, | 像我想的那么迷人, |
[14:23] | – that’s all. – All right, okay. All right, Ma. | – 就这个 – 好吧,好的。好吧,妈 |
[14:25] | Maybe now Debra will start to appreciate what she has. | 也许现在黛比拉 会开始珍惜她拥有的了 |
[14:29] | Maybe wear a little mascara now and then. | 也许偶尔用点睫毛膏 |
[14:33] | Hey, I don’t know what kind of tree you planted out there, | 嘿,我不知道你外头种的什么树 |
[14:36] | but it’s growin’ skivvies! | 不过它长丁字内裤了! |
[14:46] | Thanks to you, | 拜你所赐, |
[14:47] | Debra threw my suitcase out the window this morning. | 黛比拉今天早上 把我的行李箱扔出来了 |
[14:49] | Hey, listen, I was thinkin’ of taking a little field trip | 嘿,听着,我在想 去LaGuardia机场 |
[14:52] | to LaGuardia to watch some flights. | 实地考察几个航班 |
[14:54] | You in? | 你来吗? |
[14:58] | Raymond’s not interested in those things, Frank. | 雷蒙德对这种事没兴趣, 弗兰克 |
[15:00] | But, by all means, you go. | 不过,当然了,你去 |
[15:03] | I’ll get you a limo. | 我给你叫豪华车 |
[15:07] | Hey, where ya going, to get the kids? | 嘿,你去哪,接孩子 |
[15:09] | Going to the grocery store first. | 先去趟食品店 |
[15:12] | Did you tell your mom all about your big score? | 跟你妈说了你的辉煌战绩了? |
[15:15] | All right, I’m sorry, honey. | 好吧,对不起,亲爱的 |
[15:17] | What are you sorry about, Ray? | 你对不起个什么,雷? |
[15:19] | I’m sorry about the airport lady. | 对不起机场 那个女士的事情 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry that you got jealous. | 对不起让你嫉妒了 |
[15:27] | I’m not jealous about your airport lady, Ray. | 我可不嫉妒你的 机场女士,雷 |
[15:30] | What bothers me is your attitude! | 让我不爽的是你的态度! |
[15:32] | Your attitude about me, about your ring, | 你对我、对你的戒指、 |
[15:34] | and about your marriage. | 还有对你婚姻的态度 |
[15:36] | What do you mean, my marriage? | 什么意思,我的婚姻? |
[15:37] | There’s nothing wrong with my marriage. | 我的婚姻一点问题都没有 |
[15:39] | Maybe your marriage. | 也许是你的婚姻吧 |
[15:42] | Maybe my marriage. | 也许是我的婚姻 |
[15:49] | You want to know what’s bothering me, Ray? | 你想知道什么让我不爽吗,雷? |
[15:52] | How many times have I told you not to spin your ring? | 我要告诉你多少次 不要轮你的戒指? |
[15:55] | That’s your wedding ring, Ray! | 那是你的结婚戒指,雷! |
[15:57] | It’s not a toy! | 不是什么玩具! |
[15:58] | It does spin. | 它轮的起来 |
[16:02] | Okay, great. | 好吧,好极了 |
[16:05] | Oh, my God! | 哦,上帝! |
[16:06] | Spin these. | 轮这个 |
[16:09] | Come on, what’re you doing? Where you going? | 行了,你干什么? 你去哪? |
[16:10] | I’m going to the grocery store. | 我去食品店 |
[16:12] | I’ll wear my ring when you wear yours. | 等你戴上你的, 我就会戴上我的 |
[16:17] | You lettin’ her go there without a wedding ring? | 你让她不戴结婚戒指上那里? |
[16:20] | Yeah, so? | 是,怎么了? |
[16:22] | Come on, a grocery store? | 拜托,食品店? |
[16:24] | It actually is a meat market. | 那实际上是个肉市场 |
[16:31] | You send your little lady out into a man’s world | 你把你的小女人 裸着手指头 |
[16:34] | with a naked finger? | 扔到一个男人的世界? |
[16:36] | It’s like banana time in the monkey cage! | 这就像是猴子笼里 的香蕉时间! |
[16:43] | That’s stupid. | 别傻了 |
[16:45] | Oh, yeah? Then where ya goin’? | 哦,是吗? 那你去哪? |
[16:48] | I just remembered | 我刚记起来 |
[16:50] | there’s a few things we need at the store, all right? | 我们需要买些东西,好吗? |
[16:52] | I know what you need. You need a big sponge… | 我知道你们需要什么。 你们需要一块大海绵…… |
[16:55] | All right, Ma. | – 好了,妈 – 两盒火腿 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:57] | Your refrigerator is just… | 你们的冰箱都…… |
[17:00] | How come they get their rings to come off so easy? | 他们的戒指怎么 就这么容易取下来? |
[17:07] | You did this to me… | 是你害的我…… |
[17:10] | with your cooking. | 老是做吃的 |
[17:12] | You fattened me up so I couldn’t get out. | 你把我养肥了 就取不下来了 |
[17:38] | Wow, man, you just plowed right into her! | 喔,老兄, 你直接铲到她身上了! |
[17:41] | I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry. | 对不起。 非常,非常对不起 |
[17:43] | Are you okay? Are you all right? | 你没事吧? 你还好吗? |
[18:45] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[19:04] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 哈喽 |
[19:09] | I can never tell. | 我从来看不出来 |
[19:10] | How do you know if a mango is ripe or not? | 你怎么知道 芒果是不是熟的? |
[19:13] | I don’t know. Squeeze ’em or something. | 我不知道。捏一下? |
[19:16] | So, gosh. Is this one ripe? | 那么,天。 这个是熟的吗? |
[19:19] | To tell you the truth, I really don’t eat fruit. | 说句实话, 我讨厌吃水果 |
[19:28] | You know, you guys have a great selection of lettuce. | 你知道, 你们这有大堆可挑选的莴苣 |
[19:31] | I’ve always thought that. | 我一直这么想 |
[19:33] | Yup, a lot of lettuce. | 没错,多多的莴苣 |
[19:37] | So… what are you, uh… | 那么……你干什么的,呃…… |
[19:40] | I mean, have you always been a… produce man… | 我的意思是, 你一直……卖农产品…… |
[19:43] | Jimmy? | 吉米? |
[19:46] | I’m just doing this | 我只是现在做这个, |
[19:47] | till they allow me back at the deli counter. | 知道他们能让我 回熟食柜台 |
[19:53] | Ah! I love how it… | 啊! 我喜欢…… |
[19:55] | smells around here. | 这地方的味道 |
[19:57] | I gotta go spritz the parsley, all right? | 我得去给欧芹喷水了, 好吗? |
[20:00] | – Oh, great. – It’s at the loading dock. | – 哦,好极了 – 在搬运间里 |
[20:02] | – Oh, the loading dock? – You can’t come. | – 哦,搬运间? – 你不能过来 |
[20:04] | – I’m really interested… – Lady! | – 我非常感兴趣 – 女士! |
[20:06] | Please, leave me alone! | 求你了,别缠着我! |
[20:14] | Nice talkin’ to you, Jimmy. | 很高兴和你谈话,吉米 |
[20:24] | Okay, the first guy was definitely gay. | 好吧,第一个男的 肯定是同性恋 |
[20:27] | And jimmy’s all wrapped up in his work. | 而吉米工作太忙了 |
[20:31] | You knew I was watching you? | 你知道我在看着? |
[20:32] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:37] | Come on, please, can we just go home? | 别这样,求你了, 咱们回家吧 |
[20:39] | You’re obviously married to an old hag! | 你显然娶了个丑老太婆! |
[20:42] | But I love her. | 可我爱她 |
[20:46] | You’re probably going to leave me for some younger girl | 你很可能会离开我 跟某个又年轻又傻、 |
[20:49] | who’s stupid and thinks you’re distinguished. | 以为你与众不同的 姑娘跑了 |
[20:51] | Come on, I’m just having a good week, that’s all. | 别这样,我只是过了个 快乐的星期,没别的 |
[20:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Could we just check out, please? | 咱们结账吧,好吗? |
[20:57] | Oh, sorry. | 哦,对不起 |
[20:58] | That’s okay. It was my fault. | 没事的。我的错 |
[21:00] | It’s me. I wasn’t looking. | 是我。我没看着 |
[21:02] | Oh, I’m married. | 哦,我结婚了 |
[21:07] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[21:08] | And even if I wasn’t, no, thank you. | 就算没有也不,谢了 |
[21:15] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[21:16] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[21:20] | I almost killed a lady. | 我几乎杀掉了位女士 |
[21:28] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢上帝 |
[21:40] | Ray, how long were you in the shower this morning? | 雷,你今天早上的澡 洗了多久? |
[21:42] | There’s no hot water for me now! | 我现在没的热水了! |
[21:45] | You’re so inconsiderate! | 你太不替人着想了! |