时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[00:04] | Says here I could look like this guy | 上面说我每天锻炼15分钟, |
[00:06] | just by working out 15 minutes a day. | 就能长得像这伙计 |
[00:12] | You better make it 20. | 你最好来20分钟的 |
[00:18] | How are you two? | 你们俩怎么样了? |
[00:20] | Yeah? Super. | 怎么?好极了 |
[00:24] | Help yourself, Dad. | 请自便,爸 |
[00:26] | Your mother’s never at home anymore. | 你妈再也不在家呆了 |
[00:27] | She hasn’t cooked for me in a month. | 她一个月没给我做饭了 |
[00:31] | She’s really loving that sculpture class, isn’t she? | 她真的迷上雕塑课了,是不是? |
[00:33] | Yeah, thanks for talking her into that. | 是的,谢谢你 说动她学这个了 |
[00:37] | I just ate a fistful of bullion cubes. | 我刚吃了把脱水汤料块 |
[00:44] | Hey, did you know that Marie’s teacher | 嘿,知道吗?玛丽的老师说 |
[00:46] | said that she has real talent? | 她很有天赋 |
[00:48] | Really? The teacher that she pays? | 真的?她花钱请的的老师? |
[00:52] | Never mind. She’s meeting new people. | 别管了。 他在结交新的人 |
[00:55] | I think that’s good for her. | 我想这对她有好处 |
[00:56] | Have you talked to them? | 你跟他们打过招呼了? |
[01:01] | Another season of “Everybody Loves Raymond.” | 新一季的 《人人都爱雷蒙德》 |
[01:23] | Ow! | 噢! |
[01:32] | Hi everyone. | 嗨,大家伙 |
[01:35] | Oh my God, look. | 哦我的天,看哪 |
[01:36] | They’ve tented your mother for termites. | 他们闹白蚁,把你妈赶帐篷里了 |
[01:41] | I finished the piece I was working on. | 我完成了我的作品 |
[01:44] | Is it a sandwich? | 三明治吗? |
[01:47] | I’m so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[01:48] | I can’t wait for you to see it. | 我等不及让你们看了 |
[01:49] | Are you ready? | 准备好了? |
[01:51] | Ready? | 准备好? |
[01:52] | Bring it in, Robbie. Be careful. | 推进来,罗比。 小心点 |
[01:54] | Hey, everybody… | 嘿,大家伙…… |
[01:55] | Shh! Don’t ruin the moment. | 嘘! 别破坏气氛 |
[01:59] | Okay, everybody. | 好了,各位 |
[02:03] | I want to thank both Raymond and Debra | 我想感谢雷蒙德和黛比拉 |
[02:06] | for their support and encouragement | 对我的艺术追求的 |
[02:08] | of my artistic pursuits. | 支持与鼓励 |
[02:12] | All right, Frank. | 好了,弗兰克 |
[02:13] | In the tradition of artists and their patrons, | 依照艺术家和赞助者间的传统, |
[02:17] | the Michelangelos and the Medicis, | 就像是米开朗基罗和 梅迪奇家族, |
[02:20] | I give you… | 我献上…… |
[02:22] | this. | 这个 |
[02:26] | Marie, this is fantastic. | 玛丽,这太惊人了 |
[02:28] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[02:29] | Wow. | 喔 |
[02:31] | I love it. You really did this? | 我喜欢极了。 真的是你做的? |
[02:34] | Yeah, Ma, it’s great! | 是的,妈,太棒了! |
[02:36] | Robbie, turn on the lights. | 罗比,把灯打开 |
[02:39] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说几句吗? |
[02:41] | Come over here a second. | 过来一下 |
[02:43] | Did you look at the… sculpture? | 你看了这个……雕塑了? |
[02:46] | Yeah. It’s great. What? | 是的。好极了。 怎么了? |
[02:48] | Yeah, well… | 是,唔…… |
[02:50] | what does it look like? | 看着像什么? |
[02:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:55] | It doesn’t look like anything. | 什么都不像 |
[02:57] | Oh, it definitely looks like something. | 哦,绝对像某种东西 |
[03:07] | What? | 什么? |
[03:08] | Don’t you think it looks a little like a… | 你不觉得有点像个…… |
[03:16] | What? | 什么? |
[03:20] | Isn’t it a bit too… | 是不是有点太…… |
[03:23] | ladylike? | 女人相了? |
[03:32] | – Great! – You see? | – 好极了! – 看出来了? |
[03:34] | Oh, now I do, thank you. | 哦,现在是的,多谢你了 |
[03:37] | Raymond, what do you think? | 雷蒙德,你怎么想? |
[03:39] | What? Yeah. | 什么?是 |
[03:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[03:42] | Uh-huh? | 呃呵? |
[03:44] | Yeah, it… it’s wonderful, Marie, really. | 是的,太……太出色了,玛丽,真的 |
[03:49] | So, Ma, what is it? | 那么,妈,这是什么? |
[03:50] | It’s an abstract. | 抽象艺术 |
[03:51] | Not abstract enough. | 抽象得还不够 |
[03:54] | You’ve done an amazing job. | 你干的好极了 |
[03:58] | It looks like something, though. | 不过看着像什么 |
[03:59] | What does it look like? | 像什么? |
[04:08] | I don’t think Raymond likes it. | 我想雷蒙德不喜欢 |
[04:10] | What? | 什么? |
[04:11] | You’re hardly looking at it. | 你几乎都不看它 |
[04:14] | I’m lookin’ at it. | 我看着呢 |
[04:16] | You can get close. You can even touch it. | 你可以靠近点。 摸摸看 |
[04:18] | I’m fine! | 不用了! |
[04:24] | This is bugging me. | 我想不通 |
[04:26] | Where have I seen this before? | 我在什么地方见过的? |
[04:34] | You know, the Greeks used to say | 你知道,希腊人常说, |
[04:36] | that the shape is in the stone | 石头中孕育着 |
[04:37] | just waiting to come out. | 等待发掘的形象 |
[04:40] | What? | 什么? |
[04:50] | Oh… my God! | 哦……天! |
[04:54] | What, Robbie? | 什么事,罗比? |
[04:56] | Huh? | 哈? |
[04:57] | No… | 不…… |
[04:58] | It’s nothing. It’s fabulous! | 没事。 太棒了! |
[05:03] | Abstract! | 抽象! |
[05:04] | Very… | 非常…… |
[05:08] | I gotta tell ya, | 我得告诉你, |
[05:09] | I don’t know what the hell this is, | 我不知道这是个什么, |
[05:12] | but I love it. | 可我喜欢这东西 |
[05:17] | Do you really, Frank? | 真的吗,弗兰克? |
[05:19] | Oh, thank you. | 哦,谢谢 |
[05:23] | Wow. | 喔 |
[05:24] | You see it, huh? | 你看出来了,哈? |
[05:25] | Yeah. Make it stop. | 是的。快让她停下 |
[05:29] | Well, where should we put it? | 唔,咱们该放哪? |
[05:32] | What? | 什么? |
[05:33] | It’s a gift to you and Raymond. | 这是我给你 和雷蒙德的礼物 |
[05:37] | Man, oh, man. | 乖乖,哦,乖乖 |
[05:46] | I think it looks great right here. | 我想放在这看着好极了 |
[05:49] | It becomes the focal point of the whole room. | 成了整间屋子的焦点 |
[05:52] | Oh, my God! | 哦,天! |
[05:53] | You have to say something! | 你得说句话! |
[05:54] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[05:55] | Because this is a woman’s issue. | 因为这是女人的话题 |
[05:57] | You know how you can tell it’s good art? | 你知道怎么知道 这是个好艺术? |
[06:01] | Because it follows you when you move. | 因为你动它也跟着动 |
[06:08] | Robbie, let’s take the dolly back to the studio. | 罗比,把推车推回工作间去 |
[06:11] | With pleasure, Mother. | 非常乐意,母亲 |
[06:15] | Enjoy your sculpture, Raymond! | 好好欣赏你的雕塑,雷蒙德! |
[06:21] | Ta-ta. | 嗒嗒 |
[06:26] | Dad? | 爸? |
[06:28] | Dad, you can go now, too. | 爸,你也可以走了 |
[06:30] | In a minute. | 马上 |
[06:31] | You can visit it later, all right? | 你可以带回再看的,好吗? |
[06:34] | You know, I’ll tell you what, | 你知道,告诉你, |
[06:36] | I’m gonna bring my camera over here | 我要拿我的相机来 |
[06:37] | and get a shot of all of us standing around it. | 给咱们在边上照个全家福 |
[06:40] | Hey, that could be our Christmas Card! | 嘿,这可以当咱们的圣诞卡! |
[06:47] | You know… | 你知道…… |
[06:49] | maybe… | 也许…… |
[06:51] | well, from this angle, | 唔,从这个角度, |
[06:52] | it looks kind of like a… | 看这就像是个…… |
[06:55] | like a… | 像个…… |
[06:57] | a sailboat. | 帆船 |
[06:58] | Yes, I see a sailboat. | 是,我看是帆船 |
[07:00] | A sailboat that could use a pair of underwear! | 需要穿内裤的帆船! |
[07:07] | Listen… | 听着…… |
[07:09] | your mother gave this to us, | 你妈把这个给了咱们 |
[07:12] | and if we have to live with it, | 如果咱们必须接受的话, |
[07:13] | it’s gonna be a sailboat. | 那就必须是帆船 |
[07:14] | Whoa, whoa. I’m not living with it. | 喔,喔。 我可不会接受这个 |
[07:16] | I can’t live with it! | 我不能接受这个! |
[07:17] | You can’t tell her that. | 你不能跟她这么说 |
[07:19] | Now, this may make you uncomfortable, | 现在,这个也许会让你不舒服 |
[07:21] | but we have got to support her. | 可是咱们说了要支持她的 |
[07:22] | Oh, great, yes, we’ll support her. | 哦,好极了,是的, 咱们要支持她 |
[07:24] | Meantime, there’s gonna be a cover charge | 同时,以后上咱们客厅 |
[07:26] | to get in our living room. | 必须收附加费(夜总会、餐厅里) |
[07:31] | I can’t find my crayons. | 我找不到蜡笔了 |
[07:33] | Crayons? No, there’s no crayons here. | 蜡笔?不,这里没蜡笔 |
[07:36] | Here they are, honey. There you go, sweetie. | 在这呢,亲爱的。 给你,宝贝 |
[07:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[07:39] | What? What? | 什么?什么? |
[07:41] | Ohh. It’s something | 哦。 这是 |
[07:42] | that your grandmother carved out of stone. | 你奶奶拿石头刻出的件东西 |
[07:46] | This is called a sculpture. | 这叫做雕塑 |
[07:47] | This is art. | 这是艺术 |
[07:52] | Okay, maybe that’s enough art for now. | 好了,也许一次 这么多艺术就够了 |
[07:54] | Go play. | 去玩吧 |
[07:55] | Can I color it? | 我能涂颜色吗? |
[07:57] | No. Go upstairs. | 不。上楼去 |
[08:02] | You know, not that I would encourage it, | 你知道,不是我不想鼓励, |
[08:05] | but the way he was looking at it, that’s good, right? | 可是他看着这个的样子, 好极了,是不是? |
[08:07] | He’s like a little man. | 他就像是个小男人 |
[08:12] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[08:13] | What… | 怎么了…… |
[08:14] | Because my father was concerned about him | 因为我爸在这方面 |
[08:16] | in that department! | 很担心他! |
[08:25] | Oh, damn, it does follow you. | 哦,该死,真的会跟着你 |
[08:39] | If you’re gonna stand there, | 你要是要站那的话, |
[08:41] | at least block my view. | 至少帮我挡着点 |
[08:46] | What? | 什么? |
[08:48] | I’ve been thinking about it, and I’m wondering, | 我想了很久, 我在想, |
[08:50] | where’s my sculpture? | 我的雕塑呢? |
[08:53] | What are you talking about? You want one of these? | 你说什么呢? 你也想来个这个? |
[08:55] | You mean, a sign of affection from my mother? | 你指的是,我母亲给我的一件 爱的象征? |
[08:58] | I don’t know. What’s that like? | 我不知道。 那是什么样的? |
[09:01] | This is a sign of affection? | 这是爱的象征? |
[09:03] | In its own disturbing way, yes. | 以它特有烦人的方式, 是的 |
[09:06] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[09:07] | – You’re sick. | – You’re sick. – 你有病 – 你有病 |
[09:08] | – You. – I loathe you. | – 你 – 我鄙视你 |
[09:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:13] | Okay, great. The Parkers’ basement is flooded. | 好了,好极了。 帕克的地下室被水淹了 |
[09:16] | That’s funny. I hate that Parker. | 有意思。我讨厌那个帕克 |
[09:18] | No, that’s not funny, Ray. | 不,这没意思,雷 |
[09:20] | Their whole house is flooded. | 他们真个房子都进水了 |
[09:21] | That means no play date. | 者表示没游戏日了 |
[09:23] | Oh. So why can’t the kids just come over here? | 哦。那为什么不让 孩子们上这来呢? |
[09:26] | I don’t know, Ray. Do we really want to have | 我不知道,雷。 咱们真的想 |
[09:28] | all the neighborhood kids come over here | 让街坊邻居的 孩子都上这来 |
[09:29] | and learn about the birds and the gigantic bees? | 观摩鸟和巨蜂? |
[09:33] | I thought it was a sailboat. | 我还以为那是帆船呢 |
[09:35] | Frank, what are you doing? | 弗兰克,你在干什么? |
[09:37] | He’s been standing there for an hour. | 他都在那站了一个小时了 |
[09:39] | Would you stop staring at that? | 你能不能别盯着那个了? |
[09:40] | You’re freakin’ me out! | 你让我直发毛! |
[09:41] | Why? It’s just a sailboat. | 为什么?那只是条帆船 |
[09:43] | That’s no sailboat! | 那不是帆船! |
[09:45] | Look, come on, Dad. | 看,来吧,爸 |
[09:47] | Where are we going? | 咱们去哪? |
[09:48] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[09:49] | Can’t we just order in? | 不能叫外卖送吗? |
[09:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[09:55] | Pizza sounds good. I’m gonna get a couple slices. | 披萨听着不错。 我要去分两片 |
[09:57] | Oh, no no no. You’re not going anywhere. | 哦,不不不。 你那也别想去 |
[09:58] | Why? Why not? | 为什么?为什么不? |
[10:00] | Because I can’t take one more day | 因为我再也受不了 |
[10:02] | being stuck here with that. | 和这个待一整天 |
[10:03] | And the kids and their questions… | 还有孩子,还有他们的问题…… |
[10:05] | “Why did Grandma make that? | “奶奶怎么做了个这个? |
[10:06] | What is it? Why is it so big?” | 那是什么? 为什么这么大?” |
[10:09] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[10:11] | I am seeing it in my sleep. | 我睡觉也看见它 |
[10:13] | I see it, | 我看见它, |
[10:14] | and I know it’s your mother’s, | 我也知道那是你妈的 |
[10:16] | and we have to get rid of it. | 咱们必须把它处理掉 |
[10:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | I’m with you. How? | 我同意你。怎么处理? |
[10:24] | I don’t know, just do it. | 我不知道, 我不管 |
[10:25] | I can’t look at it anymore. | 我再也看不下去了 |
[10:27] | All right. Okay. | 好吧。好的 |
[10:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:30] | I’m covering it up for now. | 我先把它罩上 |
[10:33] | I’ll start sanding it down tomorrow. | 从明天开始 我就拿砂纸磨磨 |
[10:37] | Every day a little bit more. | 一天磨一点 |
[10:39] | I’ll sneak the dust out in my pants to the yard. | 把灰装裤兜里 偷偷带到院子里 |
[10:43] | I was just in the… | 我刚才在…… |
[10:51] | You know what I’m doin’? | 你知道我在干什么? |
[10:53] | I’m coverin’ it up… | 我给它盖上…… |
[10:55] | because it seems… | 因为它看着…… |
[10:58] | so alive | 太生动了, |
[10:59] | that it should rest at night. | 它晚上该得到休息 |
[11:11] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[11:19] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[11:21] | You’re covering my sculpture with a garbage bag? | 你用垃圾袋盖我的雕塑? |
[11:25] | Well, uh, well… | 唔,呃,唔…… |
[11:27] | we didn’t want it to get dirty. | 我们不想让它变脏了 |
[11:28] | You know how dusty I let this house get. | 你知道我把这房子 弄得多大土 |
[11:32] | I know, dear, but that’s all right. | 我知道,亲爱的, 不过没关系 |
[11:35] | I gave it to you to enjoy. | 我给你们享受的 |
[11:37] | A little dust can’t hurt it. | 一点土弄不坏的 |
[11:39] | I know, but don’t you want to enjoy it, too? | 我知道,可是你不想也享受它吗? |
[11:42] | It doesn’t seem fair | 我们把乐趣都占了, |
[11:43] | that we get all the enjoyment. | 这看着可不公平 |
[11:44] | Maybe you could keep it at your house, | 也许你可以放在你房子里, |
[11:46] | and we could come by for enjoyable visits. | 然后我们可以过去 开心的参观 |
[11:48] | Yeah, that would be great. | 是啊,那样的话好极了 |
[11:52] | But I gave it to you. | 可我已经给你们了 |
[11:53] | Yes. Yes, you did. | 是啊。是的,你给了 |
[11:55] | And we love it. | 我们很喜欢 |
[11:57] | Love it! | 非常喜欢! |
[12:02] | But I was just thinking, | 可我只是在想 |
[12:05] | Just now, um… | 突然在想,呃…… |
[12:07] | it’s so precious. I mean, | 这么珍贵的东西。 我是说, |
[12:09] | what if one of the kids breaks it? | 要是让哪个孩子 打坏了怎么办? |
[12:10] | Yeah… that would be bad. | 是啊……那就糟了 |
[12:16] | If you’re worried about that, | 你们要是担心那个的话, |
[12:18] | we could move it. | 咱们可以搬搬 |
[12:19] | Oh, it could go in your bedroom. | 哦,和你的卧室很衬 |
[12:21] | – No! – No no no! | – 不! – 不不不! |
[12:22] | – No. – No, no. | – 不 – 不不 |
[12:24] | We… we don’t really like art in the bedroom. | 我们……我们不喜欢 卧室里放艺术品 |
[12:29] | Too highfalutin’. | 太张扬了 |
[12:32] | We’re simple folk. | 我们只是平凡的人 |
[12:41] | Are you saying you don’t want it? | 你是说你们不想要了? |
[12:48] | Well, the thing is… | 唔,事情是…… |
[12:51] | It’s not really my taste. | 不是太合我的品味 |
[12:54] | I like the kind of statues… | 我喜欢的雕塑是像那种…… |
[12:57] | like a horse. | 马之类的 |
[13:00] | Or somebody’s head. | 或者某个人的头 |
[13:02] | Or the Heisman Trophy, that’s a beauty. | 或者海斯曼奖杯, 美极了 |
[13:08] | I’m really into unicorns myself. | 我本人非常迷独角兽 |
[13:13] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[13:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | Well… | 唔…… |
[13:20] | thank you for your candor. | 谢谢你们的坦诚 |
[13:22] | But you’re really a great sculptress. | 可你真的是个 了不起的雕塑家 |
[13:25] | You know… why don’t you… | 你知道…… 为什么你不…… |
[13:26] | why don’t you do like a… a Mount Rushmore, | 为什么你不雕个…… 比方说……拉什莫尔山, |
[13:30] | only… with us? | 并且……和我们一起? |
[13:34] | It’s okay, Raymond, you don’t have to keep it. | 没事,雷蒙德, 你们不用留着 |
[13:37] | And I don’t expect you to come | 我也不指望你们参加 |
[13:38] | to the class exhibit, either. | 班上的展览了 |
[13:40] | I think it’s safe to say you wouldn’t enjoy it. | 我想可以保险地说 你们不会喜欢的 |
[13:43] | Oh, Marie… | 哦,玛丽…… |
[13:44] | And I’m sorry that it had to be in your house for so long. | 另外很抱歉在你们房子里 放了这么久 |
[13:47] | I’ll have it removed just as soon as possible. | 我会尽快把它弄走的 |
[13:57] | I think it’s mad. | 我想它生气了 |
[14:19] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[14:21] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[14:23] | Raymond Barone? | 雷蒙德・巴伦? |
[14:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[14:25] | I’m Sister Ann, this is Sister Beth. | 我是修女安, 这是修女贝丝 |
[14:27] | We’re here to pick up the sculpture. | 我们来拿雕塑的 |
[14:37] | You’re what? | 你们干什么的? |
[14:39] | The one your mother donated to the church auction. | 你妈捐给教堂拍卖会的那个 |
[14:42] | Oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦哦哦, 是是 |
[14:44] | That sculpture, that’s not here anymore. | 那个雕塑,不在这里了 |
[14:46] | – It’s not? – No, no. | – 不在? – 不不 |
[14:48] | Isn’t that a sculpture? | 那不是个雕塑吗? |
[14:49] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:50] | – But… but… ow! – It’s not. | – 可……可是……噢! – 那不是 |
[14:53] | Ow. | 噢 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:00] | Sorry, Sister, yes, uh, | 对不起,修女,是的,呃, |
[15:01] | you mean that sculpture. | 你指那个雕塑 |
[15:03] | Yeah, yeah, that’s the sculpture. | 是是, 就是那个雕塑 |
[15:04] | l-l… we… we had another sculpture. | 我――我……我们…… 我们还有一个雕塑 |
[15:07] | I got confused, that’s all. | 我弄混了,没别的 |
[15:08] | That… that’s the sculpture. | 那……就是那个雕塑 |
[15:10] | I was not lying to nuns. | 我不是跟修女撒谎 |
[15:14] | Okay, let’s load it up. | 好了,装起来 |
[15:15] | Okay, all right. Take it away. | 好的,很好。 拿走吧 |
[15:18] | Enjoy it. | 好好享受 |
[15:19] | The sheet comes with it. | 毯子是一起的 |
[15:20] | You get that for free. | 免费附送 |
[15:22] | No lie. | 不是骗人的 |
[15:23] | The sheet should stay on it all the time. | 那毯子得时刻放在上面 |
[15:25] | It’s kind of part of the sculpture. | 那也是雕塑的一部分 |
[15:27] | No no… | 不不…… |
[15:50] | Oh, my. | 哦,天 |
[15:53] | Well… | 唔…… |
[15:54] | Pretty abstract, huh? | 挺抽象的,哈? |
[15:56] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好了,好的,好的 |
[15:58] | Let’s load this puppy up. | 把这个小宝贝装起来 |
[16:05] | Good, Sisters, I’m glad you’re here. | 太好了,修女姐妹们, 很高兴你们来了 |
[16:07] | Oh, boy. | 哦,乖乖 |
[16:09] | Mrs. Barone, hello. | 巴伦夫人,哈喽 |
[16:11] | Is that the sculpture you intended | 那就是你想捐给 |
[16:14] | – to contribute to the church auction? – Yes. | – 教堂拍卖会的雕塑吗? – 是的 |
[16:16] | Well, don’t you think the subject matter is… | 唔,你没觉得这个主题…… |
[16:20] | might be inappropriate? | 可能不太恰当? |
[16:22] | Subject matter? What do you mean? | 主题?什么意思? |
[16:26] | Forgive me, but is that not a sculpture of… | 请原谅,可那雕的不是个…… |
[16:32] | What? | 什么? |
[16:41] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病? |
[16:44] | It’s just that it may not be right for the church… | 只是那可能不太适合教堂…… |
[16:46] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[16:49] | Uh, Sisters, thank you for coming by. | 呃,嬷嬷们, 谢谢你们过来 |
[16:50] | We certainly appreciate it. | 我们非常感谢 |
[16:52] | If you have anything else, | 如果你们有任何别的, |
[16:53] | we’ll be happy to take it. | 我们很乐意收下 |
[16:55] | If you have a sculpture of almost anything else. | 如果你还雕了任何别的 |
[16:57] | We don’t have any more sculptures. | 我们没别的雕塑了 |
[16:59] | I have a ceramic pig upstairs. | 我楼上有个陶猪 |
[17:01] | It’s full of quarters. You want that? | 装满了25分的。 你们想要吗? |
[17:03] | That’s all right. We’ll just be going. | 没关系。我们走了 |
[17:05] | Okay, all right. Thank you. God bless you. | 好的,好的。 谢谢。上帝保佑你们 |
[17:08] | I’ll see you Sunday. I’m gonna bring the pig! | 星期天见。 我会带上那只猪的 |
[17:17] | Nuns, right? What’s going on? | 修女。 怎么了? |
[17:27] | Raymond, do you see what they see? | 雷蒙德,你看到她们看到的了? |
[17:31] | Um… | 嗯…… |
[17:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:36] | No, tell me the truth. | 不,说实话 |
[17:39] | Well… | 唔…… |
[17:40] | maybe if I squint a little. | 也许眯着点看的话 |
[17:49] | Oh, my God, I’m a lesbian. | 哦,天。 我是个女同性恋 |
[18:00] | Mom. | 妈 |
[18:02] | Look at it! | 看看哪! |
[18:04] | I’ve seen it! | 我看到了! |
[18:05] | It’s so obvious. | 太明显了 |
[18:07] | No, no, it’s not, really. | 不不,没有,真的 |
[18:10] | I’m a failure. | 我真是失败 |
[18:14] | Hey… | 嘿…… |
[18:18] | there. | 你 |
[18:24] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[18:26] | You… you made a… thing. | 你……你做了个 ……东西 |
[18:31] | It’s not that, Raymond. | 不是那个,雷蒙德 |
[18:32] | I’m not a prude. | 我不是假正经 |
[18:34] | The female body is a beautiful thing… | 女性的身体 是件美丽的事物…… |
[18:36] | Okay, okay. | 好了,好了 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:39] | So what is it? What’s bothering you? | 那是怎么了? 什么让你不开心? |
[18:41] | Well, it’s supposed to be an abstract. | 唔,本来该是抽象的 |
[18:44] | The teacher told us that we could make | 老师说我们可以做 |
[18:47] | any kind of a statue we wanted. | 随便什么雕塑 |
[18:49] | And so I chose an abstract | 所以我才选的抽象 |
[18:51] | because I thought it was easy. | 我以为很容易的 |
[18:52] | Turns out I can’t even do that. | 结果我连这个也做不了 |
[18:57] | Debra thinks it looks like a sailboat. | 黛比拉觉得像帆船 |
[19:04] | There’s something wrong with her. | 她有毛病 |
[19:10] | I just tried to do something different… | 我知想做点不一样的东西…… |
[19:15] | find something new, | 找些新的东西, |
[19:18] | that’s all. | 没别的 |
[19:20] | Something more than just being a short order cook | 而不只是随时给你爸 |
[19:23] | for your father. | 上菜的厨子 |
[19:26] | You wanted to find something new about yourself? | 你想给自己找新鲜东西? |
[19:30] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[19:31] | Well… | 唔…… |
[19:33] | nobody expected this. | 没人想到会是这个 |
[19:38] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒! |
[19:41] | All right, Raymond. | 好了,雷蒙德 |
[19:42] | No, come on, Ma, you made something here. | 不,别这样,妈, 你作出了件东西 |
[19:45] | It was an accident. | 这是个事故 |
[19:47] | Hey, so was penicillin. | 嘿,青霉素也是 |
[19:50] | And Robert. | 还有罗伯特 |
[19:52] | No, come on. | 不,别这样 |
[19:54] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[19:55] | Look. Look at this. | 看。看看这个 |
[19:57] | I mean, look. | 我是说,看哪 |
[19:58] | All right, it may not be my taste, | 好吧,也许不是我的口味, |
[20:01] | but this used to be just a rock. | 可是这原来只是块石头 |
[20:03] | Even I can appreciate that. | 连我都领会得出来 |
[20:06] | What do most people who take an art class… | 大多数上艺术课的人…… |
[20:08] | what do they make? | 他们做了什么? |
[20:09] | Like a little paperweight or an ashtray, | 小纸镇, 要不就是烟灰缸 |
[20:12] | but look what you did. | 可是看看你作的 |
[20:14] | You… | 你…… |
[20:16] | you know, I mean… | 你知道,我的意思是…… |
[20:18] | look at this. You made this. | 看看这个。 你做了这个 |
[20:22] | You got people talking. | 你让别人议论 |
[20:23] | You shocked people. | 你把别人吓呆了 |
[20:27] | I think that’s what real artists do. | 我想这正是真正的 艺术家做的事 |
[20:31] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[20:35] | Thank you, Raymond. | 谢谢,雷蒙德 |
[20:37] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[20:43] | But really, you gotta get it outta here. | 不过,说真的,你得把它弄走 |
[20:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们来 |
[20:52] | I’m thrilled you came. | 太高兴了,你能来 |
[20:54] | Well, Marie, your piece was the hit of the show! | 唔,玛丽,你的作品 是展览上最有风头的! |
[20:57] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢,亲爱的 |
[20:59] | Congratulations, yeah. | 恭喜,是啊 |
[21:00] | You didn’t have to dedicate it to me. | 你不用献给我 |
[21:04] | Who else? | 还能有谁? |
[21:05] | Who else? | 还能有谁? |
[21:10] | Yeah. All right, | 是啊。好吧 |
[21:12] | I gotta go home and wash my eyes. | 我要回家洗洗眼睛 |
[21:15] | Okay, let’s go. Where’s Frank? | 好了,走吧。 弗兰克呢? |
[21:24] | If you ask me, it looks like a… | 如果你问我的话, 这个像…… |
[21:44] | Holy crap! | 我靠! |