时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hello, dears. | 哈喽,亲爱的 |
[00:02] | – Hey, Marie. – Hi. | – 嘿,玛丽 – 嗨 |
[00:03] | Oh, Debra, I need my big spoon back. | 哦,黛比拉, 我需要拿回我的大勺子 |
[00:06] | I’m making cakes. | 我要做蛋糕 |
[00:07] | Oh, sure. For the bake sale? | 哦,当然。 为了点心义卖会? |
[00:09] | For the bake sale? | 为了点心义卖会? |
[00:10] | Let’s be honest, my cakes are the bake sale. | 说实话, 我的蛋糕就是点心义卖会 |
[00:14] | I’m making cupcakes this year. | 我今年要做只被蛋糕 |
[00:18] | I think that’s sweet, you’re trying to help. | 我觉得你想帮忙很体贴 |
[00:22] | I wouldn’t make too many. | 不过我不会做太多 |
[00:26] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧,就这样了 |
[00:28] | I just needed my big spoon. | 我只是需要我的大勺子 |
[00:30] | Thanks. Back to baking. | 谢谢。回到烤蛋糕的工作 |
[00:32] | Oh, and I’m gonna send your father over. Okay, goodbye. | 哦,另外我会把你爸送这来。 好了,再见 |
[00:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔啊,喔啊,喔啊! |
[00:36] | W-why is he comin’ over here? | 为――为什么他上这来? |
[00:38] | Because I have to concentrate and I can’t have him there. | 因为我要专心做事, 我不能让他呆在那 |
[00:41] | Well, I don’t want him here. | 唔,我也不想他在这 |
[00:43] | Yesterday, he was showin’ the kids how to burp out a candle. | 昨天他教孩子们 打嗝灭蜡烛 |
[00:47] | That’s why I want him out. | 这就是为什么我要他离开 |
[00:49] | I’m working with food. It’s a matter of public health. | 我要做的是食物。 这关系到公共健康 |
[00:53] | Oh… please? | 哦……求你们了? |
[00:55] | I do a lot of baby-sitting for you. | 我替你们做了好多回保姆 |
[00:58] | Yeah, but our kids don’t curse as much. | 是啊,可是我们没哪个孩子 说那么多脏话 |
[01:06] | Ally, why don’t you go to the park with Grandpa? | 爱丽,你为什么不和爷爷 去公园呢? |
[01:10] | No, thanks. | 不,谢谢 |
[01:14] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德…… |
[01:15] | why don’t you take him to one of your sports games? | 你为什么不带他去个 你们的体育比赛? |
[01:18] | I’m not taking him to any of my sports games, okay? | 我可不带他去任何 我的体育比赛,好吗? |
[01:21] | Besides, the only football around is Hofstra and Northeastern. | 再说,现在只有霍夫斯特拉大学 对东北大学的比赛 |
[01:24] | They’re both 0-7… | 他们都是0比7的货色…… |
[01:25] | It’s like watchin’ the kids have a tickle fight. | 就好像是看孩子的挠痒痒架 |
[01:28] | Well, your father already has his outside pants on, | 唔,你父亲已经穿了外裤了, |
[01:31] | so I’m sending him over. | 所以我这就让他过来 |
[01:32] | No! Come on, Ma… | 不!别这样,妈…… |
[01:34] | Hey, hey. What’s shakin’, everybody? | 嘿,嘿。 出什么乱子了,大伙? |
[01:37] | – Hey, Robert. – Who do you like in the big game today? | – 嘿,罗伯特 – 你喜欢今天的大比赛里的谁? |
[01:40] | What big game? | 什么大比赛? |
[01:41] | Hofstra and Northeastern… where ya been? | 霍夫斯特拉大学和东北大学…… 你去火星了吗? |
[01:44] | Tss… huh? | 呲……哈? |
[01:50] | What’s with that? | 这是怎么了? |
[01:56] | I really haven’t been following Hofstra. | 我真的没太关注霍夫斯特拉 |
[01:59] | What, are you kidding me? This is their year. | 什么,你开玩笑吧? 今年他们可是如日中天 |
[02:01] | And Northeastern? | 而东北大学队 |
[02:02] | It’s like clash of the titans today. | 他们现在就像是 泰坦的倒地 |
[02:05] | – Yeah? – You want to go or not? | – 是吗? – 你到底想不想去? |
[02:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:10] | He doesn’t want to go. | 他不想去 |
[02:12] | No, no, no. I’ll go, I’ll go. I want to go. | 不不不。我去,我去。 我想去 |
[02:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:16] | Okay, great. Go get Dad and go. | 好吧,那好。 带上爸走吧 |
[02:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. | 喔啊,喔啊,喔啊,喔啊。 等等 |
[02:22] | Me and Dad? | 我和爸? |
[02:23] | That’s right, dear. | 没错,亲爱的 |
[02:24] | There’s gonna be a big tickle fight. | 一准能看到 大场面的挠痒痒架 |
[02:32] | You know, if you want to beat the traffic, you better get goin’. | 你知道,要是不想堵车迟到的话, 你最好现在就走 |
[02:35] | Well, what? You’re not comin’? | 唔,什么? 你不去? |
[02:37] | I wish, I wish. I can’t catch a break. | 我想啊,我想啊。 我没得空 |
[02:39] | I got to work on the frickin’ bake sale all day. | 我得一整天为了该死的 点心义卖卖力 |
[02:42] | Witchy-poo has got me frosting up the cupcakes all day. | 便便巫婆要我给纸杯蛋糕 上一天的糖霜 |
[02:49] | Ah, the perils of marriage, huh? | 啊,婚姻的厄运,哈? |
[02:52] | That’s too bad, Raymond. | 太糟了,雷蒙德 |
[02:53] | Well, I’ll be thinking about ya. | 唔,我会想着你的 |
[02:55] | I’ll be thinking about you. | 我会想着你的 |
[02:59] | Sucker! | 傻冒! |
[03:04] | Witchy-poo? | 便便巫婆? |
[03:06] | Yeah. That was great. | 是啊。好极了 |
[03:08] | The face that you made when I said it, it was perfect. | 我说这话时你的脸色, 完美 |
[03:11] | Yeah, just like that. | 是的,就是这样子 |
[03:14] | Okay, you can stop now. | 好了,你可以停下了 |
[03:32] | “Go with Dad to the game”… | “和爸去看比赛”…… |
[03:36] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么恨我? |
[03:38] | What’s on your shirt? | 你汗衫上是什么? |
[03:40] | Nacho cheese. | 辣味奶酪酱 |
[03:43] | My introduction, please. | 我的介绍,快点 |
[03:46] | You wanna see what you did? | 想看看你做的好事吗? |
[03:49] | Just introduce me! | 快介绍我上场! |
[03:56] | Lynn Swann, Jerry Rice, and now Frank Barone. | Lynn Swann,Jerry Rice,(两个前橄榄球运动员) 现在弗兰克・巴伦 |
[04:04] | What… you bought a football? | 什么……你买了个橄榄球? |
[04:07] | No bought… caught. | 不是买的……接住的 |
[04:09] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[04:10] | Look, I did your intro, Dad. I’m done. | 看,我给你介绍了,爸。 我不干了 |
[04:13] | Hey, you were a witness to glory. | 嘿,你是见证光荣的人 |
[04:14] | History demands your testimony. | 历史需要你的证词 |
[04:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[04:19] | Well, first of all, in spite of the hype, | 唔,首先, 尽管宣传得这么花哨, |
[04:22] | today’s game was not a great match-up. | 今天的比赛可不太配得上 |
[04:28] | Come on, really? | 不是吧,真的? |
[04:30] | But at the end, this kid from Hofstra | 不过最后时刻, 霍夫斯特拉的一个年轻人 |
[04:32] | kicks an unbelievable field goal. | 进了一粒难以置信的球 |
[04:34] | 68 yards. | 68码 |
[04:36] | 68-yard field goal? | 68码的进球? |
[04:37] | Yep, the longest ever… college or pro. | 没错,大学或者职业比赛里 都是最远的 |
[04:40] | Come on, Robert, tell it like you’re not a Gelding. | 拜托,罗伯特,说话别像个阴阳人 |
[04:46] | Well, we had seats behind the end zone, | 唔,我们的座位在 达阵区后面, |
[04:49] | and Dad got lucky. | 然后爸走运了 |
[04:51] | Luck is the residue of design. | 运气只是成功策划的 微乎其微的部分 |
[04:53] | – What? – Shut up. | – 什么? – 闭嘴 |
[04:55] | You should’ve seen it. | 你该看看的 |
[04:56] | It was a rocket. | 球就像是个火箭 |
[04:58] | I got my hands ready for it. | 我伸出手准备迎接它 |
[05:00] | By dumping his nachos somewhere. | 先把他的奶酪酱扔了出去 |
[05:03] | It came towards me… | 它朝我飞过来…… |
[05:05] | everyone was trying to get their mitts on it, | 所有人都想伸手抢它, |
[05:07] | but I put the moves on all of them. | 可我敏捷的甩开了所有人 |
[05:09] | I jumped over a guy… | 我跳过一个家伙…… |
[05:11] | You pushed a kid outta the way. | 你把一个孩子推到了一边 |
[05:14] | I jumped over a guy. | 我跳过一个家伙 |
[05:17] | It was coming in high… | 它高高的飞过来了…… |
[05:19] | I had to stretch for it… | 我伸直了手接它…… |
[05:20] | I could get only one hand on it, but that was enough. | 我只有一只手够得着它, 不过那就够了 |
[05:23] | I brought that piggy right down into my chest. | 我把这个猪猪带下来 直接抱到怀里 |
[05:26] | Hello, little piggy. | 哈喽,小猪猪 |
[05:33] | And then he went, “Whee-whee-whee,” all the way home. | 然后他一路“唔咦唔咦” 的回了家 |
[05:38] | It was the biggest moment ever in Hofstra history, | 这是霍夫斯特拉历史上 最辉煌的时刻了 |
[05:41] | and I have it. | 现在它是我的了 |
[05:43] | You should have heard the crowd chanting for me. | 你该听听人群是 怎么为我欢呼的 |
[05:46] | “Give it back, jerk! Give it back, jerk!” | “还回去,混球! 还回去,混球!” |
[05:51] | And booing. | 还呸来着 |
[05:53] | Wait, Dad, Dad. | 等等,爸,爸 |
[05:55] | Hofstra’s gotta want that ball back. | 霍夫斯特拉肯定会想 要回那个球的 |
[05:57] | You bet your ass they do. | 算你说对了, 他们当然想了 |
[05:59] | I had to put the razzle-dazzle on a couple of mooks | 我不得不使出最眼花缭乱的动作 对付两个卑鄙小人 |
[06:02] | Just to get out of the stands. | 才能离开看台 |
[06:03] | Frank, that’s a record for the school. | 弗兰克,那是学校的记录 |
[06:07] | You know it’s not right to keep that, don’t you? | 你知道你留着是不对的, 不是吗? |
[06:09] | Don’t bother, Deb. | 别费神了,黛比 |
[06:11] | His soul was removed to make room for more stomach. | 他的灵魂早就被摘除了, 好给他的胃腾出地方 |
[06:23] | A fan is supposed to do what’s best for the team. | 球迷应该为球队的利益着想 |
[06:26] | That’s what’s so great about this… | 这才是最棒的地方…… |
[06:28] | I’m not a fan. | 我不是球迷 |
[06:32] | Those kids stink. | 这些孩子烂死了 |
[06:34] | Except for the kicker. Thanks, pal! | 除了踢球的那个。 谢了,伙计! |
[06:38] | Charming, no? | 引人入胜,不是吗? |
[06:41] | Dad, I’d give the ball back. | 爸,我得把球还回去 |
[06:43] | Then it’s a good thing you didn’t catch it. | 那么幸好不是你接住的 |
[06:45] | – Come on, Robert. – Where are we going? | – 快点,罗伯特 – 你去哪? |
[06:47] | To the lodge to tell the story. | 去俱乐部讲故事 |
[06:50] | You go in before me and build me up. | 你先进去帮我捧捧 |
[06:52] | I don’t like to toot my own horn. | 我可不想自己按喇叭 |
[06:57] | No, no, I’m not comfortable with that. | 不不,这可叫我不舒服 |
[07:01] | Oh, yeah? | 哦,是吗? |
[07:02] | How was living in my house for 40 years? | 那在我家里住40年呢? |
[07:05] | Was that comfortable? | 那个舒服吗? |
[07:08] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[07:11] | I believe you were comfortable eating my food, | 我相信你吃我的东西、 |
[07:13] | watching my TV, | 看我的电视、 |
[07:15] | wearing the springs out of my furniture | 拿你两吨的大屁股压扁 我家具里的弹簧 |
[07:17] | with your two-ton rump. | 的时候可舒服着呢 |
[07:22] | All right! | 好吧! |
[07:33] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[07:35] | Taste this. | 尝尝这个 |
[07:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:43] | How good? | 有多好? |
[07:44] | How much would you pay for this whole cake | 你会在点心义卖上为这整个蛋糕 |
[07:45] | at the bake sale? | 付多少钱? |
[07:47] | Uh… $10? | 呃……10块? |
[07:49] | $10? | 10块? |
[07:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | Wait a minute. | Wait a minute. 等一下。等一下 |
[07:57] | A thousand dollars. | 1000块 |
[07:59] | You’re such a sweet boy. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[08:02] | How much would you pay for my cupcakes? | 我的纸杯蛋糕你付多少? |
[08:05] | A million dollars. | 1百万 |
[08:07] | Where’s the radio? | Where’s the radio?! 收音机呢?收音机呢? |
[08:09] | What, what? What’s going on? | 什么,什么事? 发生什么了? |
[08:11] | I heard it driving over. They’re talking about Dad. | 我在车里听到的。 他们在说爸 |
[08:13] | – Who is? – The sports show! | – 谁说? – 体育节目! |
[08:16] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[08:17] | You wanna know what that guy is? | 你想知道那家伙是谁吗? |
[08:19] | I’ll tell ya, he’s a jackass. | 我告诉你,他是个混蛋 |
[08:21] | They are talking about him. | 他们是在说他 |
[08:25] | Man, you should’ve seen this guy… | 天,你们该看看那家伙…… |
[08:27] | bulldozes a kid gettin’ the ball, | 一下顶开一个拿球的孩子, |
[08:29] | then he hightails out of there with some big goon. | 然后一溜烟的逃了, 还跟着个大块头的傻瓜 |
[08:34] | Hey, he was my ride! | 嘿,我坐他的车! |
[08:37] | This is embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[08:39] | It never ends with your father. | 这种事总少不了你爸的份 |
[08:41] | Boy, hot topic. Lines are lit up. | 乖乖,热点话题。 很多听众已经打进电话 |
[08:44] | Let’s go to Frank in Lynbrook. | 咱们来接听一下 Lynbrook的弗兰克 |
[08:46] | Yeah, this is the jackass. | 耶,我是那个混蛋 |
[08:49] | I caught that ball, and anybody who doesn’t like it | 我接到了那个球。 有谁不爽的话 |
[08:52] | can kiss me between the back pockets. | 来亲我裤子 后面中间好了 |
[08:55] | Are you kidding me? | Are you kidding me?! 你跟我开玩笑吗? 这是开玩笑吗?! |
[08:57] | You’re telling us you’re the guy? | 你是说你就是那家伙? |
[09:00] | Damn straight. | 绝对的事实 |
[09:02] | And you’re proud of what you did? | 你还为自己做的事骄傲了? |
[09:04] | You bet I am! | 说得没错! |
[09:06] | You think you deserved the ball? You’re gonna keep it? | 你觉得自己配得到那个球? 你要把他留着? |
[09:08] | No, I’ll give it back… | 不,我会还回去的…… |
[09:10] | for ten grand. | 只要10000块 |
[09:13] | What is wrong with him?! | 他什么毛病? |
[09:14] | $10,000. | 10000块 |
[09:17] | The bidding starts at $10,000, yes. | 竞拍从10000块起价,是的 |
[09:20] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:22] | So, Dave on line one, what do you think? | 那么,1线的戴夫, 你怎么想? |
[09:24] | I think this Frank deserves to be kicked 68 yards. | 我想弗兰克该被踢出68码 |
[09:28] | Finally, a voice of reason. | 终于听到个理性的声音 |
[09:33] | Frank, you’re telling me | 弗兰克,你是说 |
[09:34] | that Ron Fernandez doesn’t deserve the ball? | 龙・费南德斯 不配得到那个球吗? |
[09:36] | Who the hell is Ron Fernandez? | 龙・费南德斯是哪号人? |
[09:38] | The player who kicked the field goal. | 那个踢进球的人 |
[09:41] | Well, his money’s as good as anyone else’s. | 唔,他的钱和任何其他人的 一样好使 |
[09:45] | Why do you let him use the phone?! | 你让他用电话干什么? |
[09:49] | I got an idea… all you whiners | 我有个主意…… 所有发牢骚的、 |
[09:51] | who think this kid should have the ball | 觉得这孩子该得到 这个球的人 |
[09:53] | can take up a collection | 可以集个资 |
[09:55] | and send it to Frank Barone, entrepreneur. | 然后寄给主办人弗兰克・巴伦 |
[09:57] | Oh, no. I can’t believe he said that! | 哦,不。我真不敢相信 他那么说! |
[10:00] | I know, “entrepreneur.” | 我知道,“主办人” |
[10:03] | No, Barone! Barone! | 不,巴伦!巴伦! |
[10:04] | He used our last name! | 他说了咱们的姓! |
[10:06] | This is gonna drive down the price of my cakes. | 这会让我的蛋糕掉价的 |
[10:09] | Wait a minute, Barone? | 等一等,巴伦? |
[10:11] | Any relation to Ray Barone, the sports writer? | 雷・巴伦,那个体育作家, 和你有任何关系吗? |
[10:13] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[10:16] | Sure, he’s my son. | 当然,他是我儿子 |
[10:17] | No-oo! | 不――! |
[10:18] | Oh, my cake! | 哦,我的蛋糕! |
[10:20] | My cake! | 我的蛋糕! |
[10:21] | Did you hear what he said?! | 你听到他说的了吗?! |
[10:24] | How could he say that?! | 他怎么能这么说?! |
[10:28] | That explains it. | 难怪了 |
[10:30] | I hate that guy’s column. | 我讨厌那家伙的专栏 |
[10:31] | He thinks he’s so funny. He blows! | 他以为自己有多有趣。 他臭死了! |
[10:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:35] | Man, I should be taping this. | 乖乖,我该把这个录下来 |
[10:40] | All right, we got to take a quick break. | 好了,我们不得不先离开一小会 |
[10:42] | Frank, we got a whole bunch of callers | 弗兰克,这里有一大堆打进的电话 |
[10:44] | who want to talk to you… can you stay with us? | 想和你聊聊…… 你能留在线上吗? |
[10:46] | I’d love to, but I gotta hit the head, | 我很乐意,不过我得去撞墙, |
[10:48] | and the cord won’t reach that far. | 电话线又不够长 |
[10:51] | And on that lovely note, we’ll be right back. | 有你这句话,我们马上回来 |
[11:00] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[11:02] | I made you a snack. | 我给你做了点点心 |
[11:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Frank, hold the sandwich with two hands like a person. | 弗兰克,两只手拿三明治, 就像人那样 |
[11:13] | I’m all right. | 我没事的 |
[11:21] | So, um… | 那么,呃…… |
[11:27] | Frank, what do say we turn off the TV… | 弗兰克,咱们把电视关了 你说怎么样…… |
[11:31] | Chi-chi? | 奇奇? |
[11:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[11:35] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你以为我做什么? |
[11:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you been drinkin’? | 喔啊,喔啊,喔啊, 你喝酒了? |
[11:39] | No! | 没有! |
[11:40] | Hey, what are you doin’?! | 嘿,你干什么?! |
[11:41] | I’m takin’ this ball back to Hofstra where it belongs. | 我要把球还给霍夫斯特拉, 物归原主 |
[11:44] | You floozy! | 你个荡妇! |
[11:46] | You’re not goin’ anywhere! | 你哪也别想去! |
[11:47] | Oh, yes, I am! | 哦,不,我能去! |
[11:49] | Just give me that ball back and nobody gets hurt. | 快把球还给我, 这样谁都不会受伤 |
[11:52] | – Now! Now! – Okay! | – 出来!出来! – 好了! |
[11:57] | This door is locked! | 门锁了! |
[11:58] | What did you lock the door for?! | 你把门锁上干什么?! |
[12:00] | Aah! | 啊! |
[12:02] | – Okay! – I’m open, Ma! | – 好了! – 我来了,妈! |
[12:04] | Let me go! | 让我走! |
[12:06] | Let me go, you witches! | 让我走,你们这些巫婆! |
[12:13] | Robert, throw it! | Robert, throw it! 罗伯特,扔过来! 罗伯特,扔过来! |
[12:34] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[12:38] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[13:01] | Ah-ha! | 啊哈! |
[13:02] | Get out of here, Dad! | 快出去,爸! |
[13:04] | You should lock your doors. It’s a bad neighborhood. | 你应该把门锁上, 这个社区|可不太平 |
[13:12] | Hey, Deb, I’m really sorry. | 嘿,黛比,真的很抱歉 |
[13:15] | I managed to throw the ball very well. | 我努力把球扔得很好 |
[13:18] | I thought Ray was cuttin’ back toward the window. | 我以为雷回到窗户边了 |
[13:23] | A closed window? | 关着的窗户? |
[13:27] | I couldn’t tell it was closed. The glass looked very clean. | 我看不出来是关着的。 玻璃看着非常干净 |
[13:31] | All right, nobody believes you anymore, Robert. | 好了,没人相信你了,罗伯特 |
[13:36] | Oh, hey, listen. | 哦,嘿,听着 |
[13:38] | I think I got somethin’ here that’s gonna take care of Dad. | 我想我有东西可以对付爸了 |
[13:41] | Are those the papers to have him committed? | 这几张纸能让他就范? |
[13:44] | Ha ha, very funny, okay. | 哈哈,有意思,好吧 |
[13:46] | This is my column for tomorrow morning. | 这是我明天早上的专栏 |
[13:48] | You know what, let me read it to you. | 知道吗,我来念给你们听 |
[13:50] | It’ll be good to get a perspective from people | 能听到每天看我专栏的人 |
[13:52] | who read my column every day. | 的意见会很好 |
[13:59] | Ohh… | 哦…… |
[14:00] | you’re kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[14:02] | You don’t read my column? | 你不看我的专栏? |
[14:04] | It’s just that it’s always about sports. | 只是那总是讲的体育 |
[14:08] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[14:10] | I used to read it a lot when we were dating. | 我以前读得很多, 咱们还在约会的时候 |
[14:15] | I get “The Times.” | 我订了《时代》 |
[14:21] | Just listen! | 听着就行了! |
[14:23] | “My father is the reason I became a sports writer. | “我父亲是我成为 体育作家的原因 |
[14:27] | Growing up, he took me to every game he could, | 成长的过程中,他带我去 他能去的每一场比赛, |
[14:30] | teaching me to appreciate the thrill of competition, | 教我怎么体会竞技的刺激、 |
[14:32] | the grace of athletes, | 运动员的风度、 |
[14:34] | and the wonder of a properly topped hot dog. | 还有夹料完美的热狗的奇迹 |
[14:37] | But sadly, my father has become a symbol | 可是不幸的是,我父亲成了 |
[14:40] | of what is wrong with sports today. | 今天体育中不正常的典型 |
[14:42] | My father is Frank Barone, | 我父亲是弗兰克・巴伦, |
[14:44] | who is now holding a football for ransom, | 他现在死守着一个橄榄球 要赎金 |
[14:47] | hoping to squeeze out a couple of dollars | 想靠勒索得到几块钱 |
[14:49] | and a few minutes in the limelight. | 和几分钟的出名机会 |
[14:51] | I see now that my father and I | 我现在看出来 父亲和我 |
[14:53] | no longer share the same idea of sports, | 对体育的理念不再一样了 |
[14:55] | or, for that matter, life. | 或者,对人生也是如此 |
[14:58] | And because he’ll never apologize, I’ll do it. | 而因为他是永远不会道歉的, 所以我来 |
[15:02] | Sorry, Ron Fernandez. Sorry, Hofstra University. | 对不起,龙・费南德斯。 对不起,霍夫斯特拉大学 |
[15:05] | Sorry, sports fans everywhere. You deserve better. | 对不起,各地的体育迷。 你们不该承受这个 |
[15:08] | We all do.” | 我们都是” |
[15:11] | – So? – Wow. | – 怎么样? – 喔 |
[15:14] | Not bad. I should read your stuff more often. | 不坏。我该多读读你的东西 |
[15:18] | It’s beautifully written and so honest. | 写得真美,并且诚实 |
[15:21] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[15:22] | What are you doing?! Give me that! | 你干什么?!给我! |
[15:25] | You just said that it was good! | 你刚说写得好! |
[15:26] | It’s exceptional, but you can’t print that. | 非常出色,可是你不能发表这个 |
[15:28] | You don’t attack your family in public. | 你不能公开攻击你家里人 |
[15:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[15:31] | You took a swing at him at the mall last week. | 你上星期在商场 还想给他一拳头呢 |
[15:34] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[15:35] | He was doing skits in the lingerie store. | 他在女用内衣店里 演滑稽剧 |
[15:39] | All right, Ma, look… he has to publish this, all right? | 好吧,妈,看…… 他必须发表这个,好吗? |
[15:42] | Dad is a menace, and he’s got to be stopped. | 爸是个万人厌, 他必须被制止 |
[15:44] | – See? – I’m with you all the way, brother. | – 看 – 永远支持你,兄弟 |
[15:51] | Ray, your mom has a point. | 雷,你妈说得有道理 |
[15:53] | Oh my God. | 哦我的天 |
[15:56] | I don’t think this is gonna get the ball back. | 我不认为这样能把球弄回去 |
[15:58] | What do you want to do, | 你想干什么, |
[16:00] | draw up another play for Fran Tarkenton here? | 准备让Fran Tarkenton(前橄榄球明星) 再来一场? |
[16:05] | This is just gonna make Frank | 这只会让弗兰克 |
[16:07] | dig his heels in even more. | 更加固执 |
[16:08] | Think of our family, Raymond. | 想像咱们家,雷蒙德 |
[16:11] | It’ll only destroy our harmony. | 这只会毁了咱们的和谐 |
[16:13] | Harmony! | 和谐! |
[16:16] | Are you hearing this? | 你听到了吗? |
[16:18] | Are you? Because she’s right. | 你呢? 因为她说得对 |
[16:20] | What? What happened to this? | 什么? 这个哪去了? |
[16:23] | I still got it. | 还在呢 |
[16:26] | It’s just over here now. | 只是到了这边 |
[16:31] | You know what? I don’t care what you think. | 知道吗? 我不在乎你们怎么想 |
[16:34] | People have to know that I am not like him. | 别人得知道我不像他 |
[16:37] | Oh, really? Okay, ’cause I thought | 哦,真的? 好吧,因为我以为 |
[16:39] | this was about getting the ball back, but if you just want to clear your name, | 这是为了把球还回去。 不过要是你只想替自己洗刷名誉, |
[16:43] | then this will do it. You should definitely publish it then. | 这个肯定有用。 那你绝对应该发表 |
[16:46] | Don’t try and pull that “tell me to do it | 别想跟我耍那个 “叫我去做 |
[16:48] | so I don’t do it” flippity-floo, okay? | 这样我就不会做” 的兜圈子的花样,好吗? |
[16:51] | I’m gonna do it. You think this is gonna stop me? | 我会做的。 你以为这样就能阻止我? |
[16:54] | All I need is a piece of tape. No, I can just print it up again. | 我只需要一条胶带。 不,我再打印一份就可以了 |
[16:57] | Yeah, that’s what I’ll do. | 是的,这就是我要做的 |
[16:59] | Hey, you know what? I’m going to make it even stronger. | 嘿,你知道吗? 我要写的更加有力 |
[17:02] | There’s stuff that I left out. That’s the power of the press, people. | 有些东西我还没写。 这就是新闻媒体的力量,普通人 |
[17:04] | And don’t any of you try to stop me, | 并且你们谁也别想阻止我, |
[17:06] | or I’ll write somethin’ about you. | 不然我就写你们 |
[17:13] | What kind of stuff you think he’d write? | 你觉得他会写什么? |
[17:16] | – Don’t worry about it, Robert. – I had a slight bed-wetting problem. | – 别担心,罗伯特 – 我有点小小的尿床问题 |
[17:41] | Hey, Dad, you down here? | 嘿,爸,你在下面吗? |
[17:45] | – Hey. – What do you want? | – 嘿 – 你想干嘛? |
[17:48] | Look, I tried a lot of different things | 看,我试了很多办法 |
[17:50] | to get you to do what’s right. | 想让你做正确的事 |
[17:51] | I was even gonna publish an article about you, | 我甚至想发一篇关于你的文章, |
[17:53] | but some people thought it would screw up our family harmony. | 可是有些人觉得这样 会破坏家庭和谐 |
[17:56] | So I’m gonna try somethin’ else. | 所以我打算试试别的 |
[17:59] | – Family harmony? – Yeah, I don’t know. | – 家庭和谐? – 是啊,我不知道 |
[18:01] | All right, guys, | 好了,伙计们, |
[18:03] | come on down. | 下来吧 |
[18:07] | Come on down, it’s okay. | 下来吧,没事的 |
[18:09] | What the hell is this? | 这是搞什么? |
[18:11] | This is Ron Fernandez, Dad. | 这个是龙・费南德斯,爸 |
[18:14] | Who? | 谁? |
[18:15] | The guy who kicked the ball, Dad. | 踢球的那家伙,爸 |
[18:18] | And this is his father. | 这个是他父亲 |
[18:20] | Oh, jeezaloo, what are you doin’? | 哦,天,你在干什么? |
[18:23] | – Go ahead. – Uh, well, uh… | – 说吧 – 呃,唔,呃…… |
[18:26] | Mr. Barone, | 巴伦先生 |
[18:28] | that was really impressive the way you, uh… | 太让人印象深刻了, 你…… |
[18:30] | caught that ball. | 接球的场景 |
[18:34] | I think that was a really great catch. | 我觉得那是个了不起的接球 |
[18:37] | You are a real piece of work. | 你真恶心 |
[18:40] | We can’t afford 10,000, Mr. Barone. | 我们付不起10000块,巴伦先生 |
[18:43] | I can pay you 500. | 我可以给你500块 |
[18:48] | Please. I want it for my son. | 求你了。我想为我儿子买 |
[19:13] | Captain Huggles? | 哈格斯上尉? |
[19:17] | Keep your money. I don’t want your money. | 留着你的钱。 我不想要你的钱 |
[19:20] | God forbid, I should make a buck. | 上帝不会原谅我哪怕赚一块 |
[19:22] | But let me tell you somethin’… | 不过我可告诉你们…… |
[19:25] | I know what this ball is worth, | 我知道这球值多少 |
[19:27] | so I better not see you sellin’ it. | 所以最好别让我看到你们拿去卖 |
[19:29] | No, sir. | 不会的,先生 |
[19:31] | I’m surprised you don’t have them holding a puppy. | 真惊讶你没让他们 抱条小狗过来 |
[19:39] | Here. | 给 |
[19:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:48] | This is for you, Dad. | 这是给你的,爸 |
[19:50] | What? | 什么? |
[19:51] | No, it’s yours. You should have it. | 不,这是你的。 应该你留着 |
[19:54] | No… you’re the one who got me started, Dad. | 不……是你让我开始的,爸 |
[19:58] | I kicked it for you. | 我为你踢的 |
[20:01] | Go on. | 拿着吧 |
[20:12] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[20:18] | Thank you, Mr. Barone. | 谢谢,巴伦先生 |
[20:20] | You are a gentleman. | 你真是个绅士 |
[20:32] | – You see that? – Yeah. | – 你看到了? – 是的 |
[20:34] | You see how nice that kid was to his father? | 你看到那孩子 对他父亲多孝顺了? |
[20:45] | You owe me ten grand! | 你欠我10000块! |
[20:56] | If the Knicks are ever going to compete with the Lakers, | 尼克斯要是 想和湖人一较高下的话, |
[20:58] | they need to be bigger up front. | 他们一开始就得拼得狠些 |
[21:00] | Let’s see what you all have to say. | 来听听大家有什么看法 |
[21:02] | Robert, from Lynbrook. | 罗伯特,来自Lynbrook |
[21:03] | Uh, yeah. Hey, Gary. | 呃,耶。嘿,盖瑞 |
[21:06] | Long-time listener, first-time caller. | 长期的听众,头回打电话 |
[21:12] | I just want to say I heard that Frank Barone | 我只想说我听说 弗兰克・巴伦 |
[21:15] | gave that ball back. | 把球还了 |
[21:17] | I think he showed | 我想他展现了 |
[21:18] | the true spirit of American harmony. | 真正的美国和谐精神 |
[21:22] | Well, thank you, Robert. I happen to agree with you, | 唔,谢谢,罗伯特。 我恰好同意你的意见 |
[21:24] | but we were talking about the Knicks. | 不过我们在说的是尼克斯 |
[21:26] | Absolutely… one more thing… | 当然…… 还有件事…… |
[21:28] | I liked when the guy said, “Ray Barone blows.” | 我喜欢那个人说“雷蒙德臭死了” |
[21:34] | Let’s hear more from him. | 希望听到他更多节目 |
[21:38] | Ray Barone. | 雷・巴伦 |
[21:43] | Laugh it up, pee-pee pants. | 使劲笑吧,尿裤小子 |