时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:02] | So what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[00:05] | Angela. | 安吉拉. |
[00:06] | Uh-huh, and where’d you meet her? | 啊哈,你在什么地方遇到的? |
[00:08] | Well, I went to get a trim over at the Hair Barn, | 嗯,我在“美发广场”理发的时候遇到的, |
[00:11] | and they have this guy who’s workin’ there, Armando, | 那儿有个理发师叫阿曼德, |
[00:14] | and I like the way he does my sideburns. | 我特别喜欢他给我理我的络腮胡。 |
[00:16] | Anyway, he double-booked. | 那天,他把次序安排重了, |
[00:18] | I had a 3:15 and Angela had a 3:15. | 他安排我3:15理, 也让安吉拉3:15理, |
[00:22] | Okay… | 就这样… |
[00:25] | And then you know what happened? | 你们知道发生了什么? |
[00:27] | You got a bad haircut and now you’re datin’? | 你理个糟糕的头, 然后约上了个姑娘? |
[00:31] | Yes, we’re dating, | 没错,我们已经开始约会了, |
[00:33] | and Angela likes my hair. | 安吉拉也喜欢我的发型, |
[00:35] | So how many dates have you been on? | 那你们约会几次了? |
[00:37] | Well, tonight was the third one, | 嗯,加上今晚是三次, |
[00:39] | and I know it’s kinda early, but I’m getting this feeling. | 我知道是还有点早, 但我这次是真的动情了。 |
[00:43] | I don’t know… I think she might be… | 不知道怎么说… 我想她可能就是… |
[00:47] | What do you mean? The one? | 什么意思? 你心中的唯一? |
[00:50] | Are you saying that you think Angela might be the one? | 你说安吉拉可能就是你的唯一,对吧? |
[00:53] | All right, whoa. Let’s not jump the gun, okay? | 好了,哇, 别老是见到风就是雨,好吗? |
[00:56] | I mean, don’t forget, | 我的意思是,别忘了, |
[00:57] | he married one that wasn’t the one. | 他娶过老婆的, 那个人却不是他的唯一。 |
[01:02] | So when are we gonna meet her? | 什么时候能带过来让我们瞧瞧? |
[01:04] | Well, listen, I would love that, | 对,我是想带过来让你们参考参考。 |
[01:05] | but I’m a little afraid about bringin’ her over here | 但我又有点怕带她来这, |
[01:07] | ’cause, you know, Mom and Dad will pop by, | 因为妈妈和爸爸随时可能在这里出现, |
[01:09] | and I kinda don’t want her to meet them until… ever. | 我就是不想让她遇到咱爸咱妈…..最好是永远! |
[01:15] | No no no! You bring her over | 不,不不! 你最好马上把她带过来, |
[01:17] | to meet Mom and Dad right away! | 让她早早见上咱爸咱妈! |
[01:19] | You gotta get it over with quick. | 这种事越早越好, |
[01:21] | It’s like rippin’ off a Band-Aid. | 就跟撕掉你手指头创可贴一样。 |
[01:23] | Yeah, you let her know what she’s in for, | 让她知道她要面对的是怎样的家庭, |
[01:25] | and if she doesn’t run away screamin’, | 如果她没有惊叫的跑开, |
[01:27] | then you know you got a keeper. | 你就知道你的唯一找到了! |
[01:30] | – Am I right, sqeeze-ioli? – Go away. | – 我说的对吗, 可怜的小白菜? – 滚开. |
[01:35] | So anyway, what about Saturday night? | 那么周六晚上怎么样? |
[01:37] | ‘Cause your parents are goin’ to Atlantic City | 因为你爸妈要去亚特兰大城, |
[01:39] | with Lee and Stan. | 跟李和斯坦一起去。 |
[01:41] | – You’re sure? – Yes, it would be perfect. | – 你确信? – 当然,那天是最佳时机。 |
[01:43] | Saturday night. I’ll make dinner. | 本周六晚上,我给你们准备晚餐。 |
[01:45] | That’s another Band-Aid. | 另一个创可贴而已! |
[01:53] | So, Angela, what kind of law do you practice? | 那么,安吉拉, 你主要从事什么类型的法律事务? |
[01:55] | Actually, I deal mostly with international trade. | 事实上,就是国际贸易类的。 |
[01:58] | Angela speaks four languages. | 安吉拉会讲四种语言。 |
[02:00] | Whoa! Wow! | 喔!哇! |
[02:02] | It’s nothing, really. | 真的没什么大不了的。 |
[02:03] | I studied Spanish and French, | 我学了西班牙语和法语, |
[02:05] | and I speak Italian because my parents are Italian. | 还会说意大利语, 因为我父母是意大利人。 |
[02:07] | Oh. Hey, our parents are Italian. | 哦,嘿,我们父母也是意大利人。 |
[02:09] | You should meet them sometime. | 你们应该找个机会认识认识。 |
[02:14] | Debra, I have to tell you, | 黛布拉,不得不说, |
[02:16] | your lemon chicken is delicious. | 你做柠檬鸡太好吃了。 |
[02:19] | Oh, thanks. | 哦,太谢谢了, |
[02:21] | I like you. | 好喜欢你。 |
[02:23] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你。 |
[02:25] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 哦,你太好了。 |
[02:27] | Should I get some dessert for us? | 要吃点甜点吗? |
[02:30] | – Yeah, dessert time. – All right. | – 好,吃甜点了! – 好的。 |
[02:34] | Oh, great. | 哦,天哪! |
[02:35] | Hey, someone else likes your cookin’… we got a fly in here. | 还有生物喜欢你的柠檬鸡…… 把苍蝇都召过来了。 |
[02:38] | Angela, I’m sorry. | 安吉拉,对不起。 |
[02:41] | Hey, Ray, could you clear off the rest of the plates? | 嗨,雷, 帮我把桌子上剩下的碟子端过来,好吗? |
[02:43] | – I’ll do it. – No no, I’m doing it. | – 我来吧。 – 不用了,我来端。 |
[02:46] | I like to help out around the house | 我喜欢尽我所能帮助家里人 |
[02:48] | as much as I can. | 做点家务活。 |
[02:52] | It’s just my nature. | 我天性如此。 |
[02:55] | Yeah. | 好了, |
[02:57] | I’d better help out too, | 我最好也帮帮忙, |
[02:58] | or I’ll hear about that later. | 不然一会儿就有人对我发牢骚了。 |
[03:02] | That’s her nature. | 喜欢发牢骚是她的天性 |
[03:07] | Oh. Oh… | 哦,哦… |
[03:10] | hey, you got him! | 嘿,你拍到它了! |
[03:12] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 对,我想我是拍上了。 |
[03:14] | Oh, wow, good hands. All right, um… | 哦,喔,抓蝇圣手。 好了,我……. |
[03:16] | It’s okay, I got it. | 没什么,我自己处理吧。 |
[03:18] | Okay, I’ll put this down. | 那好吧,我先把这个放下。 |
[03:20] | How great is she? Pretty great, right? | 她很棒吧? 特了不起,对吧? |
[03:23] | Yeah, not bad, big top. | 对,不错,马戏团出身的! |
[03:24] | Robert, I am so happy for you. | 罗伯特,太为你高兴了! |
[03:27] | She is terrific. | 她太棒了。 |
[03:28] | You see I made her laugh a couple times? | 看见了吗,我逗她笑了很多次? |
[03:30] | Yeah, you’re hilarious. Go. | 对,你本身就是个笑料, 把这拿过去! |
[04:13] | Plates. | 盘子, |
[04:15] | – Can you just grab those forks, Robert? – Sure. | – 你拿叉子了吗,罗伯特? – 拿了。 |
[04:18] | Okay. Come on, Ray. | 好了, 快点,雷。 |
[04:21] | Listen, be careful where you set that coffee down. | 听着,放咖啡的时候小心点。 |
[04:27] | I don’t wanna hear it anymore. | 我不想再听这个了。 |
[04:30] | Hello. | 你们好, |
[04:33] | Hey, what are you two doin’ back so soon? | 嗨,你们怎么这么快就回来了? |
[04:36] | Your father made a scene, | 你爸在大庭广众之下发疯, |
[04:37] | and we were escorted out of the casino. | 所以我们被人从娱乐场驱逐出来了。 |
[04:42] | Two buckets of nickels, and not one payout. | 我赢了两美元, 可机器一个钢蹦都不吐出来。 |
[04:45] | That’s no reason to throw a roast beef sandwich | 那你也不能就把牛肉三明治 |
[04:47] | at the machine! | 扔机器上去呀! |
[04:51] | Hello. | 你好, |
[04:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:54] | Hi. I’m Marie. | 嗨,我叫玛丽。 |
[04:56] | Are you… a single friend of Robert’s? | 你是……. 罗伯特的单身朋友吗? |
[05:00] | Yes yes. | 对,是的 |
[05:03] | Angela, these are Ray and Debra’s neighbors. | 这是安吉拉, 雷和黛布拉的邻居。 |
[05:11] | Mom and Dad. | 也是爸妈的邻居。 |
[05:13] | How nice to meet you. | 认识你太高兴了! |
[05:15] | You too. | 也很高兴认识你! |
[05:17] | I see you were having a little get-together. | 我看出来了,你们已经进展到一定程度了。 |
[05:19] | If I had known, I would have never gone to Atlantic City. | 要是早知道,我就不去亚特兰大了。 |
[05:22] | Why didn’t you tell me, Raymond? | 为什么要瞒我,雷蒙德? |
[05:32] | It was just kind of a last-minute thing. | 我准备最后告诉你。 |
[05:35] | Who cares? The point is we’re here now, and I see cake. | 谁在乎呀?关键是我们已经来了, 并且我看到蛋糕了。 |
[05:39] | Be quiet, Frank. | 闭嘴,弗兰克, |
[05:41] | Come over here and sit down, honey, | 过来坐这里,宝贝, |
[05:42] | – and tell me all about yourself. – Okay. | – 跟我说说你自己, – 好的。 |
[05:44] | Look at that cute little figure you have. | 看看你这可爱的小身板! |
[05:49] | Can you believe this? Mom can sense | 真不敢相信! 为什么我一高兴, |
[05:51] | when I’m havin’ a good time, and she’s here to kill it. | 老妈就感觉到了, 然后就冲过来毁我的幸福。 |
[05:54] | Listen, Robert, just relax. | 听着,罗伯特,放松点, |
[05:56] | If Angela really is the one, | 如果安吉拉真的是你的唯一, |
[05:58] | she’s gonna have to meet your parents at some point. | 她也就和你爸妈谈得来。 |
[06:00] | You might as well get it over with. | 你最好懂的这个道理。 |
[06:01] | Right, Ray? | 好了吗,雷? |
[06:09] | She’s not the one. | 她不是你要找的唯一, |
[06:20] | What? | 为什么? |
[06:24] | Come here. Listen. Listen. | 过来, 听我说, |
[06:28] | I saw something that I have to tell you, | 我看到了件事,必须要告诉你, |
[06:30] | because you have to know, because I saw it. | 因为你必须要知道, 因为我看见了。 |
[06:34] | – What are you talking about? – What did you see, Ray? | – 你在说什么呀? – 你看见什么了,雷? |
[06:38] | Angela ate the fly. | 安吉拉吃苍蝇。 |
[06:40] | What?! | 什么?! |
[06:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:44] | The fly that was flying around… | 刚才有只苍蝇飞来飞去…… |
[06:47] | Angela killed it, | 安吉拉用手拍到它了, |
[06:49] | it fell on the table, | 它就掉桌子上去了, |
[06:51] | she put it in a napkin, | 她用手帕接着, |
[06:53] | and then she ate it! | 然后就直接吃了! |
[07:05] | What the hell are you doing, Ray?! | 你究竟想干什么,雷?! |
[07:08] | Yeah, man, what is your problem? | 就是,伙计, 你有病吧? |
[07:11] | I’m telling you, I saw that woman eat a fly! | 我就是告诉你们, 我看到了一个女的吃了只苍蝇! |
[07:14] | She did not! You must have seen something else. | 不可能! 你一定看花眼了。 |
[07:16] | What, then?! What did I see? | 花眼?! 那你告诉我,我看到的是什么? |
[07:17] | I don’t know. Maybe it was a crouton or something. | 我不知道, 也许是块碎面包块之类的东西。 |
[07:19] | A flying crouton?! | 一个飞着的碎面包块? |
[07:23] | Are you drunk? | 你是不是醉了? |
[07:24] | Look, I’m trying to help him! | 听着,我在尽量帮助罗比! |
[07:26] | How is this supposed to help me, Raymond? | 你就是这么帮我的,雷蒙德? |
[07:28] | I’m doing what any brother would do. | 我在尽一个弟弟应尽的责任。 |
[07:30] | If you see Debra eat a fly, | 如果你看见黛布拉吃苍蝇, |
[07:32] | I want you to tell me right away! | 我希望你第一时间告诉我! |
[07:35] | She did not eat a fly. | 她没吃苍蝇。 |
[07:37] | – Yes, she… – No, she… | – 不,她吃了… – 不,她… |
[07:38] | Yeeeeeees! | 吃了! |
[07:41] | Okay. Okay. All right. | 很好,很好! |
[07:44] | Now, just a second, Raymond, | 安静一下,雷蒙德, |
[07:46] | because what I think you’re really saying is, | 我知道你想干什么, 你心里其实一直在说: |
[07:48] | “Uh-oh, Robert found someone special, | “哦,罗伯特的女朋友真特别, |
[07:50] | someone who’s so great | 太棒了, |
[07:51] | that she actually may be the one.” | 这个女孩最适合做老婆了”。 |
[07:53] | But because you’re such a sniveling little insecure man, | 但是你却不这么说出来, |
[07:56] | you’ll do anything | 还要捣点鬼, |
[07:58] | to keep me from having what you have. | 就是不想让我有好日子过。 |
[08:02] | She ate a fly. | 她吃苍蝇。 |
[08:11] | – Goodbye, Raymond. – Robert! | – 再见了,雷蒙德! – 罗伯特! |
[08:15] | What is wrong with you?! | 你是不是有病呀?! |
[08:17] | Oh, Robbie. Sit down. | 噢,罗比, 坐下! |
[08:19] | We’re having such fun with your single friend here. | 我跟你女朋友特别投缘。 |
[08:24] | I’d love to, Ma, | 很高兴这样,妈妈, |
[08:25] | but I must have left my pager somewhere, | 但是我把Bp机不知丢哪去了, |
[08:27] | and if the captain tries to get ahold of me, | 要是我们警队的队长找我, |
[08:29] | I could be in trouble. | 就麻烦了。 |
[08:31] | So, uh, I’m sorry, Angela, but we have to go. | 所以,很对不起,安吉拉, 我们要走了。 |
[08:33] | Oh. Um, sure. Of course. | 哦,对, 是要走了。 |
[08:34] | We were just getting to know each other. | 我们才刚刚认识呢。 |
[08:36] | Yeah, Robert, please stay. | 好了,罗伯特,求你留下来。 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry, Deb. Really, thanks very much. | 非常抱歉,黛比, 真的非常感谢, |
[08:40] | Everything was great that you did. | 你们所作的一切一切都非常了不起! |
[08:45] | You guys, this was great. Thank you so much. | 伙计们,今晚太棒了, 非常谢谢你们。 |
[08:48] | Oh, sure. My pleasure. | 哦,真的? 邀请你来是我们的荣幸。 |
[08:50] | Thanks, Ray. | 谢谢你,雷。 |
[08:52] | Yeah, it was nice. | 好,好了, |
[08:54] | Very nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴。 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 好了, |
[08:57] | It was really good. | 真的很好。 |
[09:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好了, |
[09:02] | – Bye. | – Bye. – 再见。 – 再见, |
[09:04] | Talk to you soon. | 以后再聊! |
[09:16] | Well, they did say it was gonna rain. | 他们确实说过今天要下雨。 |
[09:18] | I think we made it just in time. | 我们走的正是时候。 |
[09:20] | Here, let me take your coat. | 过来,帮你把外套脱了。 |
[09:22] | – Oh, thank you. – Sure. | – 哦,谢谢! – 应该的。 |
[09:23] | Would you, uh, like a drink? | 要喝点什么吗? |
[09:25] | No thanks. I’m fine now. | 不用了,谢谢, 我现在好多了。 |
[09:28] | It’s a nice place you got here. | 你这个地方真不错, |
[09:30] | Oh, thanks. | 哦,谢谢夸奖, |
[09:31] | Well, come here. Sit down. | 喔,过来, 坐下! |
[09:33] | Was, um, something bothering you tonight? | 是不是晚上有什么不开心的事? |
[09:36] | Nah, it’s nothin’. Just my brother. | 没有,没什么不开心的, 就是我弟弟。 |
[09:38] | Your brother? He seemed so sweet. | 你弟弟? 看起来挺和善的呀。 |
[09:40] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈他了, |
[09:42] | My brother has a lot of issues. | 他有很多毛病的, |
[09:44] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 我们就别谈他了。 |
[09:45] | Did he… do something? | 他是不是…….作了什么不好的事? |
[09:48] | Nah, he’s just crazy. | 没有,他就是有点神经质。 |
[09:55] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗? |
[09:57] | I think that your brother | 我认为你弟弟 |
[09:58] | may be a little jealous of you. | 也许是有点嫉妒你。 |
[10:01] | What? | 为什么? |
[10:03] | Well, it’s obvious. | 嗯,很显然, |
[10:05] | I mean, you’re the tall, funny, heroic, | 你个子比他高,比他幽默,还勇敢, |
[10:08] | good-looking one. | 长得也比他帅。 |
[10:14] | Actually, he’s always been a little jealous of me. | 其实,他就是有点嫉妒我。 |
[10:19] | Who wouldn’t be? | 谁不嫉妒呢? |
[10:21] | And it’s always bothered him that our mother prefers me. | 最让他嫉妒的,就是我妈妈喜欢我多一点。 |
[10:26] | Who wouldn’t prefer you? | 谁都喜欢你多一点! |
[10:29] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你。 |
[10:32] | I really like you. | 我也真的爱你。 |
[10:34] | You know, he once sold my bicycle | 知道吗,他曾经偷我的自行车, |
[10:37] | to another kid. | 卖给别的小朋友。 |
[10:39] | – Robert? – Yes? | – 罗伯特? – 怎么了? |
[10:42] | Could we kiss now? | 能吻我了吗? |
[11:03] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[11:05] | Oh, I’m very okay. | 没事,我非常好。 |
[11:13] | Wanna be more okay? | 想更上一层楼? |
[11:15] | Okay. | 当然, |
[11:17] | Wanna go in there? | 想到我卧室里去? |
[11:19] | Okay. | 是的。 |
[11:26] | I’ll be in in a minute. | 我先去准备下,马上过来, |
[11:28] | And I’ll be in there… | 我到这里面… |
[11:31] | being very okay. | 就很快乐了 |
[12:10] | I’ll be right in! | 我马上就来! |
[12:57] | Robert? | 罗伯特? |
[12:59] | Oh! Hello! | 哦,嗨! |
[13:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[13:04] | I’m… | 我… |
[13:06] | seeing if it’s still raining. | 看看还下不下雨了。 |
[13:09] | You’re going out the window. | 你跑窗子外面去了。 |
[13:12] | What? Oh no no no no. | 什么?哦,没有,没有 |
[13:18] | Yes. Yes, I-I-I am. | 对,对,我是出来了。 |
[13:21] | But just-just for a second because… | 就是-就是 因为… |
[13:25] | my car | 我的雨披 |
[13:27] | has my poncho in it. | 放在我车子里, |
[13:30] | So… | 所以… |
[13:32] | I’m gonna run and get my trusty poncho, | 我去取一下我最可靠的雨披, |
[13:36] | and then I’m gonna go get some ice cream for us. | 还顺便再带一些冰激凌上来. |
[13:41] | Ya like ice cream? | 你喜欢吃冰激凌吗? |
[13:44] | I do. | 我喜欢吃, |
[13:47] | I like it with chocolate chips | 我喜欢有巧克力皮的, |
[13:49] | or nuts and sprinkles… | 或里面还有坚果等等…. |
[13:56] | And actually, somebody told me | 其实已经有人告诉我了, |
[13:58] | that you might prefer a different topping. | 你吃东西的品味与众不同呀。 |
[14:09] | You know, Robert, | 知道吗,罗伯特, |
[14:11] | we all come from frogs. | 我们都是从青蛙进化来的. |
[14:19] | Ah. | 啊. |
[14:22] | Interesting. | 太有趣了, |
[14:27] | Good night. | 晚安! |
[14:47] | Oh, Robbie! | 哦,罗比! |
[14:49] | Hello. | 嗨! |
[14:51] | Oh, look at you. | 哦,瞧瞧你! |
[14:56] | What, is it rainin’? | 怎么了,外面在下雨? |
[15:00] | No, Raymond. I’m a pearl diver. | 不,雷蒙德, 我刚采珍珠回来。 |
[15:06] | Robert, what happened? | 罗伯特,发生什么事了? |
[15:10] | Well… | 没什么… |
[15:12] | Raymond was right. | 雷蒙德说的没错。 |
[15:14] | Ha… huh! | 呼… 哈! |
[15:22] | What? | 什么? |
[15:23] | – Right about what? – The girl. | – 什么没错? – 那个女的。 |
[15:25] | If he said she had a nice upstairs | 如果他说她家楼上装修的特别漂亮, |
[15:28] | and an ample downstairs, then I agree. | 楼下特别宽敞, 我同意他的观点。 |
[15:32] | What about Angela, Robbie? | 安吉拉怎么了,罗比? |
[15:34] | She seemed so genuine and so refined. | 她看起来很真诚,也很优雅。 |
[15:37] | We have so much in common. | 我和她有很多相同点。 |
[15:40] | Forget it, Ma. It’s not gonna happen. | 把今天的事忘了吧,吗。 就当一切都没有发生过。 |
[15:43] | Oh no! | 哦,不! |
[15:45] | What did you do? | 你到底怎么了? |
[15:49] | What happened, Robert? Did she eat another one? | 发生什么了,罗伯特? 她是不是又吃了只? |
[15:57] | What? Eat another what? | 什么?又吃了只什么? |
[15:59] | You don’t wanna know, Ma. | 还是别知道的好,妈。 |
[16:02] | You tell me right this minute, young man. | 你要告诉我怎么了,儿子。 |
[16:04] | All right, Ma, fine. | 好了,妈,告诉你, |
[16:07] | She eats bugs. | 她吃虫子。 |
[16:10] | Come again? | 再说一遍? |
[16:12] | Come on, Robert, she does not. | 别胡说,罗伯特, 她不吃虫子。 |
[16:14] | What is it about you | 你到底是怎么了, |
[16:15] | that you don’t believe me when I tell you? | 为什么不相信我对你说的话? |
[16:17] | She sat right there at your dinner table | 她就坐在你餐桌上, |
[16:20] | and ate a fly! | 然后吃了只苍蝇! |
[16:22] | I could believe that. | 我现在相信了, |
[16:31] | No, Mom, it wasn’t in the food. | 不,妈, 苍蝇不是食物里带的。 |
[16:33] | Oh. I don’t believe that. | 哦,我才不相信呢。 |
[16:38] | Well, you can believe it, Ma. | 你不得不相信,妈, |
[16:40] | It’s the story of my life… | 我的人生,比故事都精彩… |
[16:42] | I finally meet a girl | 我遇到了位姑娘, |
[16:44] | who has absolutely everything I ever wanted… | 她具有我想要的所有的品德… |
[16:46] | she’s the Frog Woman of Massapequa. | 她却是个来自马萨佩库的母青蛙。 |
[16:50] | I thought you said it was flies. | 我认为你说的都是捕风捉影。 |
[16:52] | She keeps frogs, | 她在家里养青蛙, |
[16:54] | thousands of frogs all over her apartment, | 她的公寓里全是青蛙,成千上万只青蛙, |
[16:56] | and she feeds them flies, I guess, I dunno. | 她给它们喂苍蝇吃, 我不知道怎么说了…. |
[16:58] | She’s a freakin’ sideshow. What do you want from me? | 她就是个怪异的异数! 你还想知道什么? |
[17:03] | I don’t believe a word of that, Robbie. | 你讲的,我一个字都不相信,罗比, |
[17:06] | She had such nice shoes. | 她穿的鞋很漂亮的。 |
[17:10] | I had to go out the window. | 我不得不翻窗户逃的, |
[17:13] | Did she try to stop you with her tongue? | 她是不是还用舌头阻止你逃呀? |
[17:20] | It’s not funny, Raymond. | 没什么好笑的,雷蒙德。 |
[17:29] | Yeah yeah, you know what? Laugh all you want, ’cause I’m done. | 好了,好了,知道吗? 尽管笑吧,笑我做的蠢事。 |
[17:33] | – What do you mean you’re done? – Done. | – 你指的做的什么蠢事? – 所有做过的. |
[17:36] | I’m done dating, | 去约会, |
[17:37] | I’m done trying to meet someone. | 想方设法和人家接触, |
[17:38] | I’m done with humiliation… I can’t anymore. | 然后受羞辱… 我再不干了。 |
[17:41] | There’s nothing humiliatin’ about going out the window. | 跳窗子没什么好耻辱的。 |
[17:44] | If your mother’s apartment had been one floor lower, | 如果你妈那时住的公寓再低一层的话, |
[17:46] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们就不会坐在这谈话了。 |
[17:56] | Just stop it, Frank. | 别说了,弗兰克。 |
[17:58] | All right, Robert. Now, look, | 好了,罗伯特, 听我说, |
[18:00] | I know that it’s tough out there, | 我知道你现在心情比较难受, |
[18:01] | but you will find someone. | 天涯何处无芳草, |
[18:02] | You have so much going for you. | 你不会找不到老婆的, |
[18:04] | You’re kind, you’re sensitive, you’re honest… | 你这么善良,感性, 还很诚实…… |
[18:07] | Blah blah blah blah | 无聊,无聊,无聊 |
[18:08] | blah blah blah blah. | 无聊,无聊,无聊。 |
[18:14] | Good luck with the frog lady. | 祝你的青蛙女士好运! |
[18:21] | Robbie, honey, | 罗比,宝贝 |
[18:24] | I know what you’re going through, | 我知道你承受了什么, |
[18:26] | and I can help you. | 我可以帮帮你。 |
[18:28] | I just want you, once and for all, to say it to me. | 我就是要你果断的告诉我, |
[18:30] | What are you talking about? Say what to you? | 你在说什么? 告诉你什么? |
[18:33] | – That you’re homosexual. – Ma! | – 你其实是个同性恋。 – 妈! |
[18:36] | Just say it! | 说出来吧! |
[18:38] | No, don’t say it! | 不,别说! |
[18:39] | I’m not saying it! This again?! | 我不承认! 又来了不是?! |
[18:41] | A woman ate a fly? | 吃苍蝇的妇女? |
[18:43] | Nobody believes your stories, Robbie. | 没人相信你编的故事的,罗比。 |
[18:44] | – Just say it. – No! | – 说出来吧! – 不! |
[18:46] | – “I’m a gay.” – What? | – “我是个同性恋” – 什么呀? |
[18:48] | You’ll feel better. | 你会好受点。 |
[18:50] | “Hello, I’m queer, and now I’m here!” | “大家好,我是同性恋, 我就在这!” |
[18:57] | Who says that? | 这话谁说的? |
[18:58] | That’s the slogan. | 同性恋者的口号! |
[19:00] | Just admit it already! | 快承认吧! |
[19:02] | No! Would you stop?! | 不!你能不能别烦我了?! |
[19:03] | Well, then, what is it? | 好,有什么呀? |
[19:05] | Because I can’t take it anymore. | 因为我再也忍受不了了, |
[19:07] | You’re torturing me, do you know that? | 你一直在折磨我,知道吗? |
[19:09] | You are into your 40s, | 你都40多岁了, |
[19:11] | and still you can’t settle down. | 还一直不能安顿下来。 |
[19:13] | I stay up nights tossing and turning in my bed | 我整晚整晚的在床上辗转反侧, |
[19:17] | because I’m so sick about it. | 就是为你担心, |
[19:19] | I just want you to be with someone… anyone… | 我就是想你找个伴…..只要是人就可以…. |
[19:22] | I don’t care who it is. | 我才不在乎她是男还是女。 |
[19:25] | I mean, for God’s sakes, do you want to die alone? | 我的意思是,上帝呀,你是不是想 孤单的死去呀 ? |
[19:29] | Yes! | 是的! |
[19:41] | Oh, him. | 哦,是他! |
[19:45] | Ma, I saw that girl eat a fly! | 妈,我看见那女孩吃苍蝇了! |
[19:48] | Stop it, Raymond! | 闭嘴,雷蒙德! |
[19:50] | Why can’t you just accept that your brother is different? | 你为什么不能接受这个事实, 就是你哥有毛病? |
[19:53] | I accept you, Robbie. | 我接受你,罗比。. |
[20:00] | Listen, Ma, | 听着,妈, |
[20:01] | I would love nothing more than to tell you I’m gay. | 我宁愿单身,也不会告诉你我是同性恋。 |
[20:05] | Marie, look what you’re doing! | 玛丽,瞧你都干了些啥! |
[20:07] | But I’m not, Dad, all right? | 但是我不会单身的,爸爸,好吗? |
[20:10] | So you can unclench your intestines. | 你可以放一百二十个心了。 |
[20:14] | I wish I had a good reason why I’m always striking out. | 我为什么一直失败?我希望能寻找 到一个理想的解释, |
[20:18] | But I don’t. | 但我没有找到, |
[20:20] | It’s me… | 这就是我… |
[20:23] | It’s me. | 这就是我。 |
[20:26] | Most people find their other half. | 大多数人都成功的找到了自己的另一半。 |
[20:29] | And I just have to wake up and accept already | 而我就要接受这个事实, 就是接受 |
[20:31] | that maybe there is no other half… | 我的另一半根本就不存在的事实… |
[20:36] | for this. | 我的另一半. |
[20:42] | Oh, Robbie! | 哦,罗比! |
[20:44] | See you later. | 再见! |
[20:46] | – Robert, please… – Come on, man. | – 罗伯特,求你… – 别这样,伙计, |
[20:48] | Hey, son… | 嗨,儿子… |
[21:02] | Hello, Rick. Scotch rocks. | 嗨,瑞克, 苏格兰冰啤。 |
[21:04] | Comin’ right up. | 马上就好, |
[21:06] | There’s a lotta fresh faces here tonight, big man. | 今晚有很多新面孔哟,大块头。 |
[21:09] | I’ll just take the drink. | 只想喝酒 |
[21:25] | I’m sorry. Are you okay, hon? | 对不起, 没事吧,亲爱的? |