时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | www.tvsubtitles.net | |
[00:01] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[00:03] | All right, look, I gotta ask you guys somethin’. | 听着,我得问你们一些事情 |
[00:05] | I’m in charge of the wedding invitations, all right? | 我负责印发结婚请柬 |
[00:07] | So I have to figure out what it’s gonna say | 所以我得想上面写什么 |
[00:10] | and how it’s gonna look. | 怎么设计一下 |
[00:11] | So these here are the envelope and paper choices, | 这是信封和纸张的不同样式 |
[00:14] | these are some font samples, | 这些是字体样式 |
[00:16] | and tissue paper inserts. | 以及面巾纸盒 |
[00:23] | Come on, what are you doing?! | 嘿,你在干嘛?! |
[00:25] | I gotta get a draft to the wedding coordinator lady today | 我今天得给婚礼协调员一个草案 |
[00:27] | because these have to be in the mail this week. | 因为这些这周就要寄出去 |
[00:29] | Why are you doin’ all this? | 你为什么要做这些? |
[00:31] | It’s important I play a part | 这很重要 |
[00:32] | in the wedding planning experience. | 我也要为婚礼筹备做点事情 |
[00:38] | Uh, just tell me, | 啊,告诉我 |
[00:40] | can Amy drink a glass of water while you say that? | 艾美听到你说这个的时候 没有笑到喷饭吗? |
[00:46] | Why shouldn’t I help? | 我怎么不能帮忙了? |
[00:48] | I mean, it is our wedding. | 这是我们两个人的婚礼 |
[00:50] | Oh God, you’re stupid! | 哦,上帝,你真蠢! |
[00:55] | It’s not your wedding, hammerhead. | 这不是你的婚礼,呆瓜 |
[00:57] | The wedding is for the woman. | 婚礼是女人 |
[00:59] | Yes. Amy’s been dreamin’ about this day | 是的,艾美自从12岁开始 |
[01:01] | since she was 12. | 就一直在梦想这一天 |
[01:03] | Have you been dreamin’ about this | 你是从12岁开始就 |
[01:05] | since you were 12, huh? Have you? | 想这个的吗!?是吗? |
[01:07] | No. | 不是 |
[01:09] | That’s right… what’d you call him? | 对了…你刚叫他什么? |
[01:11] | – Hammerhead. – Hammerhead! | – 呆瓜! – 呆瓜! |
[01:14] | Amy dreams about weddings. | 艾美憧憬婚礼 |
[01:17] | You dream about being late for work | 你憧憬着能晚点下班 |
[01:19] | ’cause Mom’s still powdering your bottom. | 因为妈妈还在给你的屁股擦爽身粉 |
[01:30] | That was one time! | 只有那一次! |
[01:35] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么? |
[01:37] | I need to do the wedding invitations. | 我需要设计请柬 |
[01:39] | Amy wants me to do it, so I’m doing it. | 艾美想让我做 所以我就做了 |
[01:42] | Come on, help me. | 来帮帮我 |
[01:45] | All right. Here’s what you do: | 好吧,你这么做: |
[01:47] | You-you write a version of the invitation, | 你写一份请柬 |
[01:50] | but you do a horrible job. Okay? | 但是写烂点,知道吗? |
[01:53] | She’ll see it, do it herself, | 她看了,然后就会自己写 |
[01:56] | and never ask you to do anything else | 然后就再也不会拿婚礼的 |
[01:58] | with this wedding. | 任何事情让你帮忙了 |
[02:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[02:03] | But it’s terrible, Raymond. | 但是雷蒙德,这样不好 |
[02:04] | I’m not gonna intentionally screw it up | 这样我就是故意弄砸 |
[02:06] | just to get out of the work. | 来逃避干活儿了 |
[02:08] | Hey, dummy, listen to your stupid brother. | 嗨,呆子 听你傻弟弟的话 |
[02:11] | Look look. | 听着听着 |
[02:13] | When we got engaged, Debra put me in charge of the music. | 我订婚的时候 黛博拉让我负责音乐 |
[02:15] | Okay. So I found a DJ. | 好吧,所以我找了个DJ |
[02:18] | She wanted a band. | 她又要个乐队 |
[02:19] | So I found a band. | 然后我又找个乐队 |
[02:21] | She didn’t like the band, so I found another band. | 她不喜欢我找的那个 我又重新给她找了个 |
[02:23] | Nope! | 也不行! |
[02:24] | The truth is, she wanted to do it, | 事实是,她想自己找 |
[02:27] | but she just got it in her head that I should be part of | 但是她只是觉得我也应该 |
[02:30] | this whole wedding experience. | 参与一下婚礼筹备 |
[02:33] | So you know what I did? | 那么你知道我怎么办的吗? |
[02:36] | I sent over this guy who sang and played the accordion. | 我找了一个拉手风琴唱歌的人 |
[02:39] | He had a keyboard | 他有个键盘 |
[02:40] | with violins and trumpets and drum noises. | 能制造出小提琴啊 喇叭啊鼓的噪音 |
[02:43] | His name was “Zippers, the One-Man Wedding Band.” | 他的名字是 “拉链,单人婚庆乐队” |
[02:48] | Next thing you know, she tells me never mind, | 然后她告诉我别费心了 |
[02:50] | she’ll take care of the music. | 她会负责音乐的 |
[02:52] | I sat down, turned on the TV and never looked back. | 我坐下来,打开电视 头都没有回 |
[02:58] | That’s a beautiful story. | 真是一个美丽的故事 |
[03:02] | When Amy asked when and where I wanted to get married, | 当艾美问我结婚 的时间地点啊什么的 |
[03:05] | I said I wouldn’t mind a winter wedding | 我说我宁愿冬天结婚 |
[03:07] | because of all my, you know, sweating. | 因为你们知道我很会出汗 |
[03:14] | And maybe not a fancy-schmancy reception | 我说或者不要 太高级的婚礼招待会 |
[03:16] | because of my discomfort around busboys. | 因为和餐馆勤杂工一起 我不怎么舒服 |
[03:23] | And what happened? | 结果呢? |
[03:24] | Spring wedding, fancy-schmancy, | 春天结婚,高级招待会 |
[03:26] | eight busboys. | 八个勤杂工 |
[03:31] | I’m tellin’ you, man, she wants to do this. | 我告诉你 老兄,她想做这个 |
[03:35] | Screw up the invitation, show it to her, | 搞砸请柬给她看 |
[03:38] | and let her do all the work. | 然后所有的事情让她做 |
[03:41] | Don’t you love her? | 你难道不爱她吗? |
[03:49] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧,我这么做 |
[03:51] | Good. Good. | 好,好 |
[03:52] | Let’s help him with it, Dad. Come on. | 爸爸,我们一起帮他,来吧 |
[03:55] | All right… | all right. 好吧…好吧 |
[03:57] | The first line of this thing should be… | 这玩意第一句应该是… |
[04:00] | “Attention, idiots!” | “注意了,白痴们”! |
[04:03] | No. | 别这样 |
[04:05] | No! | 不行! |
[04:07] | It can’t be so bad that she figures out | 也不能太糟糕 |
[04:09] | it’s on purpose. | 要不她就知道我们是故意的了 |
[04:11] | Oh… right. | 哦…对 |
[04:13] | – You’re like a genius. – Yeah. | – 你是天才 – 是啊 |
[04:16] | All right, well, | 好吧,啊 |
[04:18] | what’s the first line of an invitation supposed to be? | 请柬的第一句应该是什么? |
[04:20] | I guess it should be something like, | 我猜应该是这样 |
[04:22] | “Mr. And Mrs. Henry and Patricia MacDougall | “亨利和帕崔西娅麦克道格夫妇 |
[04:25] | request the honor of your presence…” | 敬请您光临…” |
[04:27] | Okay. Wait wait. | 好了,等等 |
[04:28] | So instead of Henry and Patricia MacDougall, | 所以我们可以不写 亨利和帕崔西娅麦克道格 |
[04:32] | we make it “Hank and Pat.” | 我们写成”汉克和派蒂” |
[04:38] | Okay. That’s good. | 好的,很好 |
[04:41] | “Hank and Pat.” | “汉克和派蒂” |
[04:43] | Hey, you know what? Maybe we don’t need the “and.” | 嗨,我说我们 或许不需要”和” |
[04:47] | Maybe the “and” is too fancy. | 也许”和” 这个词太高级了 |
[04:52] | Just make it an “‘n”‘ with apostrophes. | 只是打个&符号就好了 |
[04:59] | “Hank ‘n’ Pat.” | “汉克&派蒂” |
[05:01] | Like “Shake ‘n’ Bake.” | 很多商标名字 |
[05:04] | Pork ‘n’ beans. | 就是这样的 |
[05:07] | – Can we do that? – We just did. | – 我们能这样说吗? – 我们已经这样写了 |
[05:16] | Hey, Deb. | 嗨,黛博拉 |
[05:17] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨,罗勃 |
[05:18] | – Ray here? – Should be home soon. | – 雷在吗? – 应该马上回来了 |
[05:20] | Good. We’re gonna watch the Knicks. | 好,我们要去看篮球赛 |
[05:22] | Oh, gosh. That sounds so great. | 哦,唉! 听起来真不错 |
[05:36] | Hey, Amy. | 嗨,艾美 |
[05:37] | What did you do?! | 你做什么了?! |
[05:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[05:41] | What did you do? The invitations! | 你做什么了?请柬! |
[05:43] | My Aunt Lynn got this in the mail. | 我林恩姨妈收到了这个 |
[05:45] | What did you do?! | 你做什么了?! |
[05:55] | Oh my God. This was in the mail? | 哦,我的上帝 都寄过去了? |
[05:57] | What did you do, Robert? | 你做什么了,罗勃? |
[05:58] | Nothing nothing. This wasn’t supposed to go out. | 没什么,只是这不应该寄出来的 |
[06:01] | Wait a minute. What’s the problem? | 等等,怎么回事? |
[06:05] | – Oh my God! – I know! | – 哦,我的天啊! – 我知道! |
[06:08] | I couldn’t even finish reading it | 我甚至都不能读完 |
[06:10] | because someone was screaming, | 因为有人在尖叫 |
[06:11] | and then I realized it was me! | 然后我意识到尖叫的人就是我! |
[06:16] | The wedding planner lady was supposed to print it out for you, | 婚礼协调小组应该 打出一份给你看 |
[06:19] | and you were supposed to look it over! | 你应该检查一下的! |
[06:21] | – She said you said sent it out. – No, I said print it out! | – 她说你说寄出去 – 不,我说打出来! |
[06:23] | – But she sent it out. – Oh my God! | – 但是她寄出去了 – 哦,我的天啊! |
[06:27] | Amy! Oh my God! | 艾美! 我的天啊! |
[06:31] | I know! Oh my God! | 我知道!我的天啊! |
[06:34] | What happened to it? | 怎么回事? |
[06:36] | Robert! Robert happened to it! | 罗勃!罗勃干的! |
[06:38] | This wasn’t supposed to go out! | 这不应该被寄出来的! |
[06:40] | Look at this! Hank ‘n’ Pat?! | 看看这个! 汉克&派蒂?! |
[06:43] | ‘N’ Pat?! | &派蒂?! |
[06:45] | ‘N’ Pat?! | &派蒂?! |
[06:47] | They’re not hillbillies, Robert! | 他们不是乡芭佬,罗勃! |
[06:51] | “Hank ‘n’ Pat MacDougall | “汉克&派蒂麦克道格 |
[06:53] | request the honor of your presents…” | 敬请您光临…” |
[06:55] | Robert, you spelled “presents” like gifts! | 罗勃,你字都没写对! |
[06:59] | It wasn’t supposed to go out! | 这不应该被寄出去的! |
[07:06] | You even put the wrong date! | 你甚至把日期都写错了! |
[07:08] | It’s the ninth, not the sixth… | 是9号,不是不是6号… |
[07:10] | people are gonna show up three days early! | 人们要早来三天! |
[07:13] | And what is this? “Attire optional”?! | “衣服随便”?! |
[07:19] | It’s black tie optional! | 应该是黑色领带自选! |
[07:22] | “Attire optional” means maybe naked! | “衣服随便”意味着可以裸体! |
[07:26] | There’s going to be nude people! | 将会有人光着身子来! |
[07:29] | At the church! | 在教堂里! |
[07:31] | On a Wednesday! | 星期三! |
[07:36] | It wasn’t supposed to go out. | 不应该被寄出去的! |
[07:43] | Oh my God… | 哦,我的上帝… |
[07:45] | you don’t want to get married. | 你不想结婚 |
[07:47] | What? No! I-I do! | 什么? 不!我-我想! |
[07:49] | Of course I do. | 我当然想! |
[07:51] | Then why would you make all these mistakes? | 那你为什么犯这么多错? |
[07:53] | They’re so obvious. | 太明显了 |
[07:54] | You’re sabotaging the wedding. | 你在蓄意破坏婚礼 |
[07:56] | You don’t want to marry me. | 你不想娶我! |
[07:58] | No no! | 不,不是 |
[07:59] | Of course I want to marry you, Amy. | 我当然想娶你,艾美 |
[08:02] | All right. Don’t cry. | 好了,别哭 |
[08:04] | Don’t cry. Come on, here. | 别哭 来,过来 |
[08:06] | Ah-ah, see. Come on. No. | 啊,看,别哭,别 |
[08:11] | Listen… listen. | 听着…听着 |
[08:12] | That isn’t why I made those mistakes. | 我出错的原因不是这个 |
[08:16] | Then why did you? | 那是为什么? |
[08:19] | Because… | 因为… |
[08:21] | Robert… | 罗勃… |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | We just thought… | 我们只是觉得… |
[08:30] | “We”? Who’s “we”? | “我们”? “我们”是谁? |
[08:31] | – Yeah! | – Yeah! – 是的! – 是的! |
[08:37] | Me and… | 我和… |
[08:39] | some of the other guys that were around that day. | 和当天在我身边的一些人 |
[08:42] | – Oh… | – Oh… – 哦… – 哦… |
[08:48] | See, we just thought that by me doing the invitation, | 我们只是觉得让我来发请柬 |
[08:51] | it was taking something precious away from you. | 就像是从你那里夺走了 你最珍爱的事情 |
[08:54] | So by me doing a bad job at it, | 所以我做差劲点 |
[08:56] | it was meant as a gift to you. | 就像是送给你的一份礼物 |
[08:58] | And the lady who sent it out | 寄请柬出去的那位小姐 |
[09:01] | will suffer! | 应该承担责任 |
[09:08] | So you did this on purpose? | 所以你是故意的? |
[09:11] | You faked incompetence just to get out of it? | 你假装无能来逃避? |
[09:14] | No. I did it for you, as a gift, | 不,我是为了你,给你的礼物 |
[09:17] | because you’ve been dreaming about this | 因为你自从12岁开始 |
[09:20] | since you were 12 years old. | 就一直在憧憬这个 |
[09:21] | And-and I think Raymond could explain it better. | 而且…而且我觉得 雷梦德可以解释得更好 |
[09:25] | I look forward to that. | 我期待着 |
[09:29] | I’ve got to get the new invitations out right away! | 我得马上把新请柬寄出去! |
[09:32] | All right, let me help you, honey. Let’s go. | 好的,我来帮你,亲爱的,走吧 |
[09:34] | I’m so sorry. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you. | 对不起,有没有 什么我能帮忙的 |
[09:37] | Thanks. Just kill Ray for me. | 谢谢,帮我杀了雷吧 |
[09:40] | Oh, honey. I will. | 哦,亲爱的,我会的 |
[09:51] | Hey, would it be okay if I just hang… okay. | 嗨,要是我就在这… 好吧 |
[10:03] | Hey, jelly cheeks! | 嗨,宝贝! |
[10:07] | Got the mail. | 取了邮件了 |
[10:10] | Oh, look at this. | 哦,看看 |
[10:12] | Robert and Amy’s wedding invitation. | 罗勃和艾美的结婚请柬 |
[10:14] | Already? That Amy, she’s on top of things. | 这么快? 那个艾美真是风风火火 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Hey, open it up. | 是的,嗨,打开吧 |
[10:18] | All righty. | 好的 |
[10:22] | So how was your day? | 你今天怎么样? |
[10:24] | Just dandy. | 很好 |
[10:45] | How’s it look? | 看起来如何? |
[10:47] | Good. Good. | 很好,很好 |
[10:51] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗? |
[10:52] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没有看完呢 |
[11:01] | Aw, shoot! Oh God! | 啊,糟糕!哦,上帝! |
[11:03] | Shooty-shoot-shoot! | 糟糕,糟糕,糟糕! |
[11:06] | It’s all ruined now. I’ll throw it out. | 都给毁了,我扔出去吧 |
[11:08] | I’d like to see it, Ray. | 我想看看,雷 |
[11:10] | All right. Let me… | 好吧,让我… |
[11:11] | I’ll dry it off for you. | 我为你弄干 |
[11:13] | Let me… let me dry it off. | 让我…让我弄干 |
[11:24] | Whoa! Stay back! | 哇!后退后退! |
[11:25] | Oh God! | 哦,上帝! |
[11:41] | We don’t need an invitation. | 我们不需要请柬 |
[11:42] | We know when the wedding is, right? | 我们知道婚礼是在 什么时候,是吧? |
[11:44] | Anyway, what’s for dinner? Something smells good. | 不管了,晚饭吃什么? 什么东西闻起来这么香 |
[11:48] | Damn, woman! | 真香,老婆! |
[11:55] | I saw the invitation, Ray. | 我看过请柬了,雷 |
[11:57] | No. It’s burned and it’s down the drain. | 不,请柬被烧了 而且进了下水道了 |
[12:01] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干的好事 |
[12:03] | Wh-what do you… | 怎…你怎么… |
[12:05] | what do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[12:06] | Robert told us about the help you gave him. | 罗勃告诉我们你怎么帮忙的了 |
[12:09] | Faking incompetence | 装作无能 |
[12:10] | so he wouldn’t have to do anything | 然后他就可以不为自己的婚礼 |
[12:12] | for his own wedding? | 做什么事情? |
[12:13] | Amy’s a mess! | 艾美伤心透了! |
[12:15] | Okay look, Robert… he didn’t explain it right. | 好吧,听着… 罗勃没有解释清楚 |
[12:17] | Stupid stupid, Robert! | 笨,罗勃真笨! |
[12:18] | It’s to make Amy’s life easier! | 是为了让艾美更轻松! |
[12:21] | It’s to make his life easier! | 为了让他的生活更轻松! |
[12:23] | You told him to screw up their wedding! | 你让他搞砸他们的婚礼! |
[12:25] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有问题吗?! |
[12:27] | It’s their wedding! | 这是他们的婚礼! |
[12:28] | Would you have done that with our wedding?! | 你会对我们 的婚礼做这种事情吗?! |
[12:30] | Would you have purposely done some… | 你会故意做一些… |
[12:42] | The One-Man Wedding Band! | 那个单人婚庆乐队! |
[12:46] | I cannot believe you! | 我不简直不敢相信! |
[12:48] | You just scammed me so you could do nothing! | 你欺骗我 你好什么都不做! |
[12:50] | Th-that was no scam! | 我没骗你! |
[12:52] | No! He sounded great in the subway. | 他在地铁里唱得很不错 |
[12:54] | No… l-l… | 不…我-我… |
[12:55] | it turned out great. You got a kick-ass band. | 最后结果不是很好吗? 你选的乐队棒极了 |
[12:58] | Damn, woman. | 来,老婆 |
[13:00] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[13:02] | Come on, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. All right, I should’ve never done that. | 对不起 好吧,我不该那么做 |
[13:06] | I should’ve never told Robert that stuff. | 我不应该告诉罗勃那些事情 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry. I’ll apologize. I’ll call Amy and apologize. | 对不起,我会道歉 我给艾美打电话道歉 |
[13:11] | And I-I should’ve never hired Zippers. | 我不应该请那个拉链人 |
[13:14] | You’re right. | You’re right. 你说的对,你说得对 |
[13:15] | But I-I was… | 但是我-我… |
[13:18] | in love! | 我当时在和你热恋! |
[13:21] | And when you’re in love, | 而当一个人在热恋中 |
[13:23] | everything sounds like beautiful music. | 什么听起来都很动人 |
[13:28] | – Ray! – Like that. | – 雷! – 就像那样 |
[13:30] | That’s like the angels are singing. | 听起来就像天使在唱歌 |
[13:32] | – Fold this! – What? | – 叠起来! – 什么? |
[13:35] | – Fold this shirt! – Why? | – 叠衣服! – 为什么? |
[13:37] | When we first got married, and you used to fold stuff, | 我们刚结婚的时候 你叠过衣服 |
[13:39] | I would think, “How could he be so bad at this? | 我想”他怎么叠得这么烂? |
[13:41] | Look at all the wrinkles.” And now I know. | 看这皱巴巴” 现在我知道了 |
[13:43] | – You faked it! – What?! | – 你是装的! – 什么?! |
[13:46] | Admit it! You faked it so I would do it for you! | 承认吧! 你是装的 然后我就帮你做! |
[13:48] | No no! There was no fake! | 不,不!我没有装! |
[13:50] | Then explain to me how you can’t fold a shirt! | 那解释一下你怎么不会叠衣服! |
[13:52] | Explain to me how an adult human with thumbs | 解释一下好手好脚的成年人 |
[13:55] | is not able to do that! | 怎么不会干这个! |
[13:59] | – I don’t know. It’s embarrassing. – Uh-huh. | – 我不知道,这很丢人 – 哼! |
[14:02] | Yeah. What else have you faked?! | 是啊,你还装过什么?! |
[14:04] | Nothing, Debra! Come on! | 没什么了,黛博拉! 别这样! |
[14:06] | – The bed! – Now, wait a minute. | – 床! – 等等 |
[14:09] | That’s one place I always give 110%! | 在床上我总是使110%的劲! |
[14:14] | I mean making the bed! | 我是说铺床! |
[14:16] | In 10 years you haven’t made the bed because | 10年里你都没有铺过床 |
[14:18] | “I’m no good at tucking.” | 因为你说” 我不擅长叠被子” |
[14:20] | Admit it, you faked it, you faker! | 承认吧,你是装的 你这个骗子! |
[14:22] | – No! – What else, Ray? | – 不是! – 还有什么,雷? |
[14:24] | You don’t do anything in the kitchen! | 你从来没有进过厨房! |
[14:26] | You don’t buy groceries! You… | 你没有买过杂货!你… |
[14:29] | diapers! | 尿布! |
[14:31] | Three kids, and you changed like 10 diapers in your whole life. | 三个小孩,你这辈子 就换过10次尿布 |
[14:35] | “I can’t do it. The diapers keep falling off.” | “我不会,尿布总是往下掉” |
[14:37] | It’s not my fault the kids have no hips. | 孩子们屁股小又不是我的错 |
[14:43] | – Fold this. – I can’t. | – 叠起来 – 我不会 |
[14:45] | Fold it, you fake husband! Fold it! | 叠起来,你这个骗子老公! 叠起来! |
[14:47] | Stop! No! No! | 停!停!停! |
[14:49] | Stop it! | 停下来! |
[14:54] | I have had it, Ray. The jig is up. | 我受够了,雷 你狐狸尾巴露出来了 |
[14:58] | What jig? Come on. | 什么露出来?别这样 |
[15:00] | Me not being able to do that stuff, | 我不会做那些事情 |
[15:02] | that’s not fake. | 不是装的 |
[15:03] | There’s no jig! | 没有狐狸! |
[15:05] | I don’t have a jig! | 我没有尾巴! |
[15:12] | Robert! | 罗勃! |
[15:16] | You try to help a guy… | 你想帮人一个忙… |
[15:31] | Go on. Tell Debra what Amy wants. | 说吧,告诉黛博拉 艾美的意思 |
[15:33] | Ma, you don’t have to follow me around. | 妈,你不用到处跟着我 |
[15:36] | I can handle this myself. | 我自己能处理 |
[15:38] | We’ll decide what you can handle. | 我们会决定你能处理什么 |
[15:41] | Now talk. | 现在开口说 |
[15:42] | Amy wants you to look at these bridesmaids’ dresses | 艾美想让你看看这些伴娘的裙子 |
[15:45] | and tell her which one you like best. | 然后告诉她 你最喜欢哪一件 |
[15:47] | Fine. You can hang them back there. | 好的,你先挂那里 |
[15:53] | What are you doing, Raymond? | 你在干什么,雷蒙德? |
[15:55] | Believe it or not, Marie, he’s actually doing some work around here. | 信不信由你 玛莉,他在那儿干活 |
[15:58] | Is this his punishment for ruining Amy’s invitations | 这是对他搞砸艾美的请柬 |
[16:01] | and trying to get out of work his whole life? | 和一辈子逃避干活儿的惩罚吗? |
[16:04] | Because it’s not enough! | 因为这样还不够! |
[16:06] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[16:07] | Why don’t you twist his ear? | 你怎么不揪他的耳朵? |
[16:09] | Believe me, I’m already in enough trouble with Amy. | 相信我,艾美那里已经 够多麻烦的了 |
[16:12] | One more mistake, | 再犯一次错 |
[16:13] | and she’s gonna take my arm off like a puma. | 她就像只美洲狮一样 把我胳膊卸下来 |
[16:19] | All right, Marie! I get it! | 好了,玛莉! 我知道了! |
[16:21] | You’re ticked off at me because of all this Amy crap. | 你因为这个艾美 弄得我不高兴 |
[16:24] | Even though I tried to talk these two out of it. | 虽然我尽量 劝他们两个不要那么做 |
[16:27] | What? Get outta here! | 什么?别逗了! |
[16:28] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么?你说什么? |
[16:32] | Now, stop ignoring me and make me some lunch! | 现在,停止忽视我 给我做午饭! |
[16:35] | I’m feeling… | 我想吃… |
[16:37] | pot-roasty. | 烤肉 |
[16:41] | Make it yourself. | 自己做 |
[16:43] | Myself? | 自己? |
[16:45] | What are you talking about?! | 你说什么呀?! |
[16:49] | I’m onto you. | 我知道你怎么回事 |
[16:50] | You pretend to be a stupid ass | 你假装是一个愚蠢的混蛋 |
[16:52] | so I can wait on you hand and foot. | 所以我就得像伺候 老爷一样伺候你 |
[16:55] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[17:05] | Dad, you just gonna take that? | 爸爸,你受得了那个? |
[17:07] | 45 years. I had a good run. | 45年了,我藏得好好的 |
[17:17] | You boys oughta be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们两个应该感到羞愧 |
[17:19] | It’s bad enough that Frank and Raymond | 法兰克和雷蒙德这么多年 |
[17:22] | have treated us so poorly over the years, | 对我们不好已经够坏的了 |
[17:24] | but I will not stand still | 但是我不会坐视不管 |
[17:25] | and allow another one of my sons to be seduced | 让我的另一个儿子 |
[17:28] | by the lifestyle of the bum. | 被这种不劳而食的生活引诱 |
[17:30] | – Could I say something? – No! | – 我能说两句吗? – 不! |
[17:32] | Marie’s right. | 玛莉是对的 |
[17:34] | You guys just want us to shut up and serve you | 你们只是想 我们闭嘴为你们服务 |
[17:36] | so you can watch TV all day long. Isn’t that right, Ray? | 所以你们就能成天 看电视,是吗,雷? |
[17:39] | I think you’re generalizing. | 我觉得你以偏概全了 |
[17:42] | You don’t come home and just turn on the TV? | 你难道不是一回家就开电视吗? |
[17:45] | It’s the exact same thing with him. | 他也完全是这样 |
[17:46] | He comes home from the lodge, | 他从俱乐部那里回来 |
[17:48] | the TV goes on, and I can’t get two words out of him. | 电视就打开,我不能 让他开口说两个字 |
[17:51] | I’ll give you two words. | 我对你说两个字 |
[17:54] | TV, VCR… it’s all you care about. | 电视,录影机… 你就只关心这些 |
[17:57] | I swear, Ray, the only time you call me during the day | 我发誓,雷,白天你 唯一给我开电视的时候 |
[18:00] | is when you want me to tape stuff for you | 就是想让我给录点东西 |
[18:02] | because you’re running late. | 因为你来不及看了 |
[18:03] | Not “stuff”… | 不是”东西”… |
[18:04] | games that I have to watch for work, okay? | 是我工作关系 不得不看的比赛,好吗? |
[18:07] | So I can buy food and electricity for the children! | 所以我才能为孩子们 买吃的,买电! |
[18:11] | By the way, I don’t know why I ask you to tape anything | 对了,我不知道我为什么 要让你给我录东西 |
[18:15] | – ’cause you never do it right! – Yeah! | – 因为你从来没有录对过! – 是吗! |
[18:17] | She can’t figure out the damn VCR! | 她连该死的录影机都不会用! |
[18:19] | How hard is it to tape something? | 录点东西能有多难? |
[18:20] | I mean, if I can do it… | 我是说,如果我能做… |
[18:28] | – Faker! – What? | – 骗子! – 什么? |
[18:32] | You could use the VCR, | 你会用录影机 |
[18:34] | but you don’t want to, so you pretend not to be able to. | 但是你不想 所以你就假装不会 |
[18:37] | – Faker! – That is idiotic. | – 骗子! – 那是我不会 |
[18:40] | No, it’s right-iotic! | 不,那是你不愿意! |
[18:47] | Well, the shoe’s on the other foot now! | 啊,反过来我批评你了! |
[18:49] | Uncomfortable and smelly, | 感觉不怎么好受 |
[18:52] | is it not? | 是吧? |
[18:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[18:56] | I’m starting to think you could shovel the driveway! | 我开始觉得 你能铲车道上的雪! |
[19:01] | – Hi. – Hey, Amy. | – 嗨 – 嗨,艾美 |
[19:03] | Hi, Robert. | 嗨,罗勃 |
[19:05] | Hi. I was just doing all the dresses like we talked about, | 嗨,我把裙子拿来 按你说的在办 |
[19:08] | and anything else you want. | 还有别的事情要我做吗? |
[19:11] | Listen, I don’t want to be mad anymore. I don’t. | 听着,我不想再生气了 我不想 |
[19:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:16] | I was upset about those invitations, | 我是很为请柬的事前生气 |
[19:18] | but they’re just pieces of paper. | 但是那只是几张纸而已 |
[19:20] | They’re not what really matters. | 这不是实质问题 |
[19:27] | I bet we laugh about this one day with our kids. | 我猜以后我们可以 当笑话讲给孩子们听 |
[19:31] | Well, maybe the grandkids. | 啊,也许讲给孩子们听吧 |
[19:34] | Isn’t she amazing? | 她完美吧? |
[19:38] | We could all learn a big lesson from her. | 我们可以向她学习 |
[19:41] | This is how you treat your significant other. | 你们就应该这样 对待你们重要的另一半 |
[19:46] | Huh. | 啊! |
[19:51] | What? | 什么? |
[19:52] | I hate to burst your bubble, | 我不愿意泼你冷水 |
[19:54] | but she’s just faking forgiveness | 但是她是假装在原谅你 |
[19:55] | so she can hold it over you | 然后下半辈子她都可以 |
[19:57] | for the rest of your life. | 那这个要挟你 |
[19:59] | Fake! | 你在装! |
[20:02] | I’m not faking. | 我没有装 |
[20:04] | The truth is, dear, you’re allowed to be mad at him. | 事实是,亲爱的 你生他的气一点没错 |
[20:07] | In fact, keeping that anger bottled up | 而要是把怒气憋在心里 |
[20:09] | could be bad for your health. | 对你的身体不好 |
[20:10] | That’s why this one’ll live to be a 100. | 所以为什么 这一位能活到100岁 |
[20:14] | Amy, you don’t have to let him off the hook so easily. | 艾美,你不要 这么轻易就放过他 |
[20:16] | What he did was hurtful, | 他做的事情很伤人 |
[20:18] | just like Ray and his one-man zipper band. | 就像雷和他的单身拉链乐队 |
[20:20] | He didn’t play the zipper. That was his name. | 他不是玩拉链 那是他的名字 |
[20:25] | Is this what happens? | 这就是所发生的事情吗? |
[20:28] | Is this what marriage has become for you guys? | 婚姻对你们 已经变成这样了吗? |
[20:32] | Robert and I are getting married, | 罗勃和我要结婚了 |
[20:34] | and I want us to be honest and trusting. | 我希望我们坦诚相待 彼此信任 |
[20:37] | And I hope those feelings will only get stronger | 而我希望我们在一起越久 |
[20:39] | the longer we’re together. | 这些感觉就越强烈 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起,我只是… |
[20:42] | I want to get married because I know how great it can be. | 我想结婚,因为 我知道我将会有多幸福 |
[20:46] | Maybe it isn’t easy, | 也许不是那么容易 |
[20:48] | but I think it’s worth going for. | 但是我觉得值得我们去尝试 |
[20:54] | I think so, too. | 我也这么认为 |
[20:56] | Come on, Amy. | 走吧,艾美 |
[21:01] | See you guys later. | 再见 |
[21:08] | Wow. | 哇 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:12] | Remember when we were that stupid? | 还记得我们以前 也那么傻傻的时候? |
[21:24] | Well, here it is, Mother: | 啊,你看,妈妈 |
[21:26] | Amy and Robert’s wedding invitation. | 艾美和罗勃的结婚请柬 |
[21:28] | Oh, all right. | 哦,好吧 |
[21:30] | I guess we should look at it. | 我猜我们应该看看 |
[21:36] | It is a nice envelope. | 信封不错 |
[21:41] | “Attire optional”? | “穿衣服随便”? |
[21:48] | Hank! They’re nudists! | 汉克!他们是裸体主义者! |