时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Stargate Atlantis. | |
[00:05] | You have some Wraith DNA. | 你身上有Wraith的DNA |
[00:07] | My father told people that it was a gift. I could help my people by warning them | 我的父亲告诉人们 这是种天赋 如果有Wraith接近 我可以 提前警告我的人民 |
[00:11] | of the Wraiths’approach. | |
[00:12] | If I can reach out with my mind and establish a link… | 如果我可以通过自己的意识 跟它们建立精神连接… |
[00:14] | Come on. That’s a little reckless, don’t you think? | 这样做是不是有点不计后果? 你们都将会死 |
[00:18] | – Teyla? – You are all about to die! | |
[00:20] | You refer to our enemy as the Replicators. | 你们称我们的敌人为复制者 |
[00:24] | They have begun to annihilate human worlds. | 他们已经开始摧毁人类星球了 |
[00:27] | McKAY: Our old anti-Replicator technology relied on disrupting the bonds | 我们先前的反复制者技术主要是 |
[00:30] | between each individual nanite’s cell. | 打断纳米细胞之间的连接 |
[00:32] | We do the opposite. | 我们可以反过来 |
[00:34] | Instead of severing their connections, we significantly | 不用打散它们之间的连接 |
[00:36] | dial up their attraction to one another. | 而是增强它们之间的吸引力 |
[00:38] | We turn each cell into an incredibly powerful nanite magnet. | 让每个纳米细胞都变成一个 磁力巨大的纳米磁铁 |
[00:45] | Our shields can’t take much more of this, sir. | 护盾就要坚持不住了 |
[00:47] | Hopefully, they won’t have to. | 但愿不需要再继续坚持了 |
[00:52] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[00:55] | He actually did it. | 他真的做到了 |
[01:03] | The Replicator ships have ceased firing. The humans’ plan worked. | 复制者的飞船停止开火了 人类的计划成功了 |
[01:08] | – Give me status on the Darts. – Approaching the Replicator city. | 报告Dart飞船的状况 正在接近复制者的城市 |
[01:21] | The Replicators’ mass is sinking into the planet. | 复制者聚合体正在下沉 |
[01:24] | – We do not have much time. – We’re not leaving without those Darts. | 我们的时间不多了 在那些Dart回来之前 我们不走 |
[01:35] | The mass is approaching critical density. An explosion is imminent. | 聚合体就要接近临界状态了 随时都会发生爆炸 |
[01:41] | Commander, we must jump into hyperspace. | 指挥官 我们必须跳入超空间了 |
[01:44] | Not until I get what I came for. | 在拿到我需要的东西之前不行 |
[01:54] | The Darts are on approach. | Dart正在接近 |
[01:58] | We have them. | 它们回来了 |
[02:16] | I have the rematerialized cargo from the Darts. | 这是Dart带回来的货物 |
[02:28] | Now we have what we need to complete our mission. | 现在可以完成我们的计划了 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 战利品 |
[03:38] | Rodney, what’ve you got? | Rodney 发现什么没有? |
[03:40] | Well, it’s only been a week since the battle, but a pretty clear pattern is emerging. | 战争结束才一个星期 不过一个全新的局面已经形成了 |
[03:44] | You can see it on the long-range scanners. | 你们通过远程探测器就可以看到 |
[03:45] | The Wraith have split up into distinct groups. | Wraith分裂为几个独立的群体 |
[03:48] | Now that they’re done with the Replicators, they’re sizing each other up. | 跟复制者的战争结束了 它们却反目成仇了 |
[03:51] | Too many Wraith, not enough humans to feed on. | Wraith数目太多 可供取食的人类不够 |
[03:53] | Intel’s claiming there are several different factions. | 情报显示他们分裂成了几个不同的派系 |
[03:55] | Yes, well, with any luck, they’ll find themselves | 是啊 幸运的话 他们可能会陷入一场 |
[03:57] | in the middle of a nice, long civil war, but what I find particularly interesting is this. | 长久的内战之中 不过我发现了 一个有意思的东西 就是这个 |
[04:03] | What is it? | 这是什么? 我们的朋友 那个帮我拯救Jeannie 并召集那些母舰的Wraith 你是怎么知道的? |
[04:05] | Well, that’s our old friend, the Wraith that helped me save Jeannie | |
[04:07] | – and got us all those hive ships. – How do you know? | |
[04:09] | Well, the subspace tracking device he used? | 他身上的子空间追踪器 就是这个信号 |
[04:11] | It’s the same signal. | |
[04:12] | – Why would he reactivate it? – Well, I have no idea. | 那他为什么要重新打开它呢? 我不知道 |
[04:15] | I think it’s safe to assume that he’d know we were monitoring their frequency. | 至少可以推测 他知道 我们在监视这个频率 |
[04:18] | – You think he’s sending us a message. – Maybe. Look, it’s like I said, | 你认为他是在向我们发出什么消息? 也许吧 正如我所说的 |
[04:21] | the hive ships that we’ve been tracking have formed into distinct groups, | 我们追踪的母舰们 已经形成了几个独立的集团 |
[04:23] | but this one’s out there by itself. And from what we can tell, | 可这艘确是形单影只 据我们所知 它正漂浮在 一个空虚地带 |
[04:25] | it’s just floating in the middle of empty space | |
[04:27] | nowhere near a habitable planet, | 周围没有可供居住的星球 |
[04:28] | and almost an hour’s sublight from the nearest gate. | 而且差不多要用一个小时的亚光速飞行 才能抵达最近的星门 |
[04:30] | So, what does he want? | 那他到底想干什么? |
[04:33] | Well, that’s the question. | 这的确是个问题 |
[04:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:49] | Ronon. | |
[04:52] | Do you wish to use this machine? | 你要用这个? |
[04:54] | No. I just didn’t expect to find you here. | 不 没想到会在这里看到你 |
[04:57] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[04:59] | Shouldn’t you be taking it easy? | 你是不是该好好休息一下? |
[05:02] | I am pregnant, Ronon, not ill. | 我只是怀孕了 Ronon 并不是生病 |
[05:04] | In any case, Dr. Keller said it wouldn’t hurt to continue exercising. | 况且 Keller医生也说了 继续锻炼不会有什么坏处 |
[05:08] | – In fact, it’s beneficial. – Yeah, but you’re hitting it pretty hard. | 事实上 还有会有好处 可你踩得太卖力了 |
[05:12] | Well, I have to remain in top physical condition | 我必须保持最好的身体状态 |
[05:14] | if I’m to keep up with you and the rest of the team. | 这样才能跟上你和其他队员 |
[05:17] | Who says you have to keep up? | 谁说你必须跟上我们的? |
[05:28] | Any change? | 有什么变化没有? |
[05:30] | No, he’s still sitting out there. | 没有 他还在原地 |
[05:32] | It’s been almost 24 hours. | 差不多有24小时了 |
[05:35] | – His ship could be disabled. – You think it’s a distress call? | 他的飞船可能坏了 你的意思是这是个求救信号? |
[05:38] | Hmm, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:39] | – Any other hive ships picking up the signal? – Lf they are, they’re ignoring it. | 还有其他的母舰收到这个信号么? 如果它们收到了 也没有当回事 |
[05:42] | We’re showing no other Wraith activity in the area. | 据显示 周围没有Wraith活动 |
[05:44] | – How far did you say the nearest gate was? – Well, it’s about an hour by Jumper. | 你曾经说过最近的星门在哪儿? 乘Jumper大概要飞一个小时 我知道我们曾经跟这个家伙合作过 |
[05:48] | Oh, look, I know we’ve worked with this guy before, | |
[05:51] | and he has helped us out in the past, but he’s still a Wraith. | 而且她也帮过我们一些忙 可他仍然是个Wraith |
[05:53] | We don’t seriously feel like we owe him anything, do we? | 我们不会真的觉得欠他点什么吧? |
[05:56] | No, no, of course not, but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth checking out. | 不 当然不会 不过 可这并不意味着 没必要过去看看 |
[06:07] | Teyla. | |
[06:09] | Colonel. I just heard. | 中校 刚刚听说了 |
[06:13] | I would like to accompany you on this mission. | 我希望加入这次行动 |
[06:15] | Well, we got it covered. | 我们自己就可以搞定 |
[06:18] | John, I understand what you’re trying to do, | John 我知道你的意思 |
[06:20] | but I assure you, it is not necessary. | 可我向你保证 没有这个必要 |
[06:24] | My skills have not diminished and I still have much to offer the team. | 我的技能并没有降低 还能为小队做很多事 |
[06:31] | All right, guys, let’s head out. Wait for you at the Jumper Bay, sir. | 好了 各位 出发吧 我们在Jumper舱等你 长官 |
[06:40] | I’m not even… | 我还没有… |
[06:46] | I’m not having this conversation again. | 我不会再跟你谈论这个了 |
[06:48] | We have not had it yet. | 我们还没有开始谈呢 |
[06:51] | In fact, we’ve barely spoken since I told you I was pregnant. | 事实上 自从我告诉你自己怀孕了之后 我们就怎么说过话了 |
[06:54] | It’s been a little busy around here. | 最近有点小忙 |
[06:56] | I understand why you did not want me to join the attack on the Replicator world, | 我能理解你为什么不让我参加 对复制者星球的攻击 |
[07:00] | but that was a special circumstance. | 可那只是个特殊情况 |
[07:03] | Look, even the simplest op can become dangerous. | 听者 即便是非常简单的任务 也可能会碰到危险 |
[07:05] | – And I accept that. – You think it’s that simple? | 这我明白 你觉得就这么简单? |
[07:07] | Is this about you trying to protect me, | 你这样做到底是为了保护我 |
[07:09] | or are you still angry because I did not tell you sooner? | 还是对我没有提前告诉你心怀怨恨? |
[07:11] | This is about your people missing. | 这是因为你的人民失踪了 因为你孩子的父亲失踪了 |
[07:13] | This is about the father of your child missing. | |
[07:15] | You want to go out, you want to tear it up, you want to kick ass, but you can’t! | 你很想出去 想去报仇 可现在不行! |
[07:20] | And the sooner you realize that, the better. | 你越快意识到这一点越好 |
[07:40] | Pull up the hive. I think we’re in range. | 减速 我们已经接近了 |
[07:46] | I’ve got it, dead ahead. | 看到了 正前方 |
[07:48] | Looks like it’s been shot up pretty bad. | 看上去它被打得不轻 |
[07:50] | From the Replicator battle? | 在复制者战斗中被打的? |
[07:51] | No, I’m picking up residual radiation from Wraith weapons fire. | 不是 从残余的辐射能量来看 是Wraith的武器打的 |
[07:55] | – Were they attacked by another hive? – Well, it looks that way. | 被另外一艘母舰打的? 看上去是这样 |
[07:59] | Any life signs? | 有生命信号么? |
[08:02] | – I’m not picking up anything. – Maybe they’re hibernating. | 什么也没探测到 也许他们是在冬眠 |
[08:05] | Seems like an odd thing to do after being attacked. | 被攻击后进行冬眠 不觉得奇怪么? |
[08:08] | You know, plus, they usually land the ship. | 他们通常会将飞船降落 |
[08:12] | All right. Well, we didn’t come all this way to turn back, so I’m going in. | 好吧 我们既然来了一场 我打算进去看看 |
[08:24] | Lorne, you got anything? | Lorne 发现什么没有? |
[08:26] | Nothing so far. | 目前为止还没有 |
[08:31] | Well, we got bodies. | 噢 我们看到几具尸体 |
[08:33] | Acknowledged. We’ll keep looking. | 收到 我们会继续寻找 |
[08:48] | Looks like they were fed on. | 看上去是被取食了 |
[08:51] | Still picking up the Wraith tracking device. It’s that way. | 仍然可以收到那个Wraith身上 追踪装置的信号 这边 |
[09:06] | Reading’s stronger in here. | 在这里信号更强了 |
[09:16] | I don’t see our guy. You? | 没看到我们的朋友 你呢? |
[09:20] | No. | 没有 |
[09:23] | We’re not going to find him. | 不会在这里找到他了 |
[09:25] | I thought we were tracking the device. | 不是有那个追踪装置么? |
[09:26] | We are, | 的确… |
[09:32] | but someone cut it out of him. | 可有人把它取出来了 |
[09:44] | No sign of the rest of the crew. | 没有见到其他船员 一定是被攻击这艘飞船的人抓走了 |
[09:45] | Whoever attacked the ship must’ve taken ’em prisoner. | |
[09:47] | – Including our friend. – Stop calling him that. It’s weird. | 还包括我们的朋友 别这么叫他了 听起来很别扭 |
[09:51] | Then, what do we call him? – I don’t know, let’s go with “Todd. “ | 那你打算怎么叫他? 不知道 不如叫他 Todd吧 |
[09:57] | It’s a guy I knew in college. He was very pale. | 我在大学里认识的一个家伙 长得很白 |
[10:00] | – Todd’s a terrible name. – You got a better one? | Todd这个名字可不好 你能想出更好的名字? |
[10:02] | – As a matter of fact, I do. – You know what? Forget I asked. | – 说实话 是的 – 知道么? 算了 |
[10:05] | Colonel, what do we do now? | 中校 我们现在该怎么办? |
[10:08] | Well, that all depends. Uh… Is this thing going to fly? | 根据目前的状况 这艘飞船还能飞么? |
[10:11] | Well, hull’s severely damaged. | 船壳遭到了严重破坏 30%的船体暴露于太空当中 不过 |
[10:13] | is sealed off and exposed to space, | I’d say about 30查 of the ship |
[10:16] | but with a bit of work, | |
[10:17] | I think we can get main systems back online. | 花点功夫 可以让主要系统运转起来 |
[10:20] | That settles it. We’ve got ourselves a new ship. | 那就好 我们又多了一艘飞船 |
[10:27] | And you can upload it | |
[10:29] | – to my computer in the lab. – Okay. | |
[10:30] | Colonel, I didn’t expect to see you back so soon. | 中校 没想到你这么快就回来了 |
[10:33] | No engagement. The only Wraith onboard were dead. | 没有遇到Wraith 飞船上的Wraith都死了 |
[10:35] | – Oh, was the ship badly damaged? – She’s definitely taken a few hits. | 飞船损坏严重么? 被击中了好几次 McKay正在想办法修复 不过 这部分工作还算简单 |
[10:38] | McKay’s working on repairs, but that is the easy part. | |
[10:41] | Well, what’s the hard part? | 哪部分比较困难呢? |
[10:47] | Ship’s been secured, there’s no immediate danger, | 飞船已经被检查过了 目前没有什么危险 你是唯一可以驾驶它的人 |
[10:49] | and you’re the only one who can fly it. | |
[10:51] | Even in my condition? | 即便是在我现在的状态之下? |
[10:54] | All right, I might have been a little tough on you before. | 好吧 我以前对你可能是有点过头了 |
[10:59] | No, you were right. | 不 你是对的 |
[11:00] | I’m just trying to understand my position. | 我也在慢慢接受自己的位置 |
[11:03] | You’re still a member of my team. | 你还是我的队员 |
[11:06] | – Am I? – You always were. | 是么? 永远都是 |
[11:09] | Look, it’s my call whether or not you go on a mission. Take it or leave it. | 听者 现在是我提出的请求 参不参加这次任务 由你来决定 |
[11:20] | When do we go? | 什么时候出发? |
[11:27] | Hey. | 嘿 我在Jumper中发现了这个 |
[11:28] | I found these in the Jumper. | |
[11:30] | Oh, thank you. I’m starving. | 噢 谢谢 我都快饿死了 |
[11:34] | “Apricot Jubilee”? | |
[11:36] | – Well, if you don’t want it… – No, no, no. It’s fine. | 你不想要的话… 不不 很好 |
[11:39] | – So, how we doing in here, anyway? – It’s coming along. | 进展如何? |
[11:41] | I’ve got the hyperdrive operational, but that’s not going to help much | 超空间引擎已经可以运转了 不过在控制接口还没有搞好之前 没有多大用 |
[11:44] | if I can’t get the neural interface to work. | |
[11:48] | What’d you do? | 你干什么了? |
[11:50] | – Nothing. – You touched something, didn’t you? | 没干什么 你碰了什么东西 是不是? |
[11:52] | No. Maybe just a little. | 没有 也许只是稍微碰了一下 |
[11:56] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[11:59] | Looks like a map. | 看起来像是张地图 |
[12:00] | Thank you, Captain Obvious. Of course, it’s a map. | 谢谢提醒 船长 当然 这是张地图 |
[12:04] | The question is, a map to what? | 问题是 这是哪里的地图? |
[12:11] | I wanted to tell you sooner, | 我本想早点告诉你的… |
[12:14] | but I found out shortly after Dr. Keller and I returned from New Athos. | 可我也是在和Keller医生 从New Athos返回后不久才知道的 |
[12:18] | – It was a difficult time. – It’s okay. I get it. | 一直抽不出时间 没关系 我能理解 |
[12:23] | Now, along with everything else, | 现在 考虑到发生的一切 |
[12:25] | I’m burdened with the thought that | 有个念头一直在我脑中挥之不去… |
[12:27] | this child may be the last of my people. | 这个孩子 也许是我们族群的最后一个 |
[12:31] | – We don’t know that yet. – But you understand | 现在还不知道呢 但你应该能够理解 我为什么不愿留在Atlantis 什么都不做 |
[12:33] | why I cannot just stay in Atlantis and do nothing. | |
[12:39] | My best hope in learning their fate is to be out here with you. | 我能获悉他们命运的唯一希望 就是跟你一起参加行动 |
[12:46] | How’s it coming? – Ah, you’re back. | 进展如何了? 啊 你回来了 |
[12:48] | Well, I’ve managed to get the neural interface talking to the main systems, | 我已经让神经接口能够跟主系统通讯了 |
[12:51] | but I got no way to test it, so it’s going to need some tweaking. | 只是无法进行测试 所以还要进行一些改动 |
[12:54] | Biggest problem I’ve had so far has been with the weapons array, | 现在最大的问题是 根据目前 对武器系统的修复程度来看 |
[12:56] | – but I think I’ve managed to… – Wait, wait, wait. Weapons array? | 我想已经能够… 等等 武器系统? |
[12:58] | Well, I thought they’d come in handy when we go after the Wraith. | 我想在追踪Wraith的过程中 应该会派上用场 |
[13:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[13:02] | Oh, I figured out where this ship was headed before it was attacked. | 我搞清楚了这艘飞船在遭受攻击前 准备前往哪里 |
[13:04] | We figured it out. | 是我们一起弄清楚的 |
[13:06] | Yeah, right. All you did was activate a screen. | 是啊 可你做的就是打开了一个显示屏 |
[13:09] | I’m the one who searched through the ship’s log | 是我搜索了飞船的日志记录 |
[13:10] | and found the mention of the top-secret Wraith outpost. | 然后找到了一个被标记为绝密的 Wraith前哨站 |
[13:13] | What Wraith outpost? | 什么Wraith前哨站? |
[13:15] | I’m sorry, I assumed a level of uncertainty was implied | 抱歉 我… 只是觉得”情况不明”一般就意味着”绝密” |
[13:18] | by my use of the phrase “top secret. “ | |
[13:19] | In other words, he doesn’t know. | 换句话说 他也不知道 |
[13:21] | The log didn’t specify. But whatever this thing is, | 日志中并没有指明 可不管那是什么 |
[13:23] | they talk about it like it was sacred. | 从语气来看 那是他们眼中 一个神圣的地方 |
[13:25] | From what I can gather, it played a pivotal role in helping the Wraith | 从我收集的信息来看 它在 Wraith和古人的战争中 |
[13:27] | win their war against the Ancients. | 起到了至关重要的作用 |
[13:29] | Which is why we’re gonna check it out. | 所以我们决定去查看一下 |
[13:31] | Just hold on here a second. Let’s just slow down. | 好了 等一下 我们慢慢来 |
[13:34] | We don’t even know if this thing can fly, let alone… | 还不知道这艘飞船能不能飞呢 |
[13:40] | – How did you do that? – I don’t know. | 你是怎么做到的? 我也不清楚 |
[13:43] | My abilities appear to be stronger than before. | 我的能力好像比以前更强了 |
[13:45] | McKAY: She’s not kidding. | 她没有骗我们! |
[13:47] | According to this, navigation, propulsion, and communications are online. | 根据显示的信息来看 导航 推进 以及通讯系统都开始正常工作了 |
[13:53] | Teyla? | |
[13:55] | I cannot explain it. | 我也无法解释 |
[13:56] | The moment I connected with the ship, everything became available to me. | 从接入这艘飞船的一刻起 马上就感觉一切都可以用了 |
[14:00] | I can feel the various systems at my disposal. | 我可以通过意识来控制各个系统 |
[14:03] | Well, can you fly it? | 你能驾驶它么? |
[14:05] | I’m not sure. | 不敢肯定 |
[14:20] | She’s flying it, all right. | 她能驾驶 没问题 |
[14:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:24] | Yes. I’m fine. | 是的 没事 |
[14:26] | It’s easier than it was last time. It’s almost effortless. | 比上一次容易多了 几乎是毫不费力 |
[14:32] | Hey, don’t look at me. I didn’t do anything. | 嘿 别看这我 我什么都没做 |
[14:33] | The coordinates to the outpost are in the computer. | 前哨站的坐标已经输入电脑了 |
[14:36] | I can take us there. | 我可以带大家飞到那里去 嗯 这不是我带你来原因 我们还是等Daedalus号吧 |
[14:38] | Mmm, that’s not why I brought you here. We can wait for the Daedalus. | |
[14:40] | The hive that attacked this ship had access to the same information, | 袭击这艘飞船的母舰 肯定也得到了同样的情报 现在他们已经领先我们一天时间了 |
[14:44] | and by now, it is almost a day ahead of us. | |
[14:47] | Now, if that outpost is as important as the log suggests, | 如果那个前哨站真的像 日志记录中描述的那么重要的话 |
[14:50] | do you really think we can afford to wait? | 你觉得我们真的应该等么? |
[14:53] | All right. Get us close, but keep us out of sensor range. | 好吧 飞到那个坐标附近 保持在 传感器探测范围之外 |
[14:56] | We’ll take a Jumper from there. | 然后我们再坐Jumper飞船飞过去 |
[15:10] | Well, what’s up? | 情况怎样了? 我看了一下日志记录的其他部分 |
[15:11] | Hmm, I decided to go over the remainder of the ship’s log | |
[15:14] | – for any other mention of the outpost. – And? | 看看有没有提到那个前哨站 然后呢? |
[15:17] | There’s nothing. Can you believe it? | 什么也没有 你相信么? |
[15:19] | This thing goes back a long way. | 要回到很久很久以前 |
[15:21] | As far as I can tell, they haven’t been to this place in thousands of years. | 我能说的是 他们已经有 几千年没有去过那个地方了 |
[15:23] | – Why now? We’ve reached our coordinates. | 那为什么现在要去呢? 已经抵达坐标点 |
[15:26] | I’m dropping us out of hyperspace. | 准备脱离超空间 |
[15:31] | Planet is just ahead. I’ve established an orbit around one of its moons, | 那个行星就在正前方 我们躲在它的一个卫星后面 |
[15:34] | just out of sensor range. | 正好位于传感器探测范围外 |
[15:37] | All right, let’s get to the Jumper. | 好的 我们上Jumper |
[15:39] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[15:41] | It’s all right, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[15:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:53] | This is exactly the kind of situation I didn’t want to put you in. | 我就是不想让你碰到这种情况 |
[15:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:00] | I need somebody to stay behind and fly the ship | 我要留个人在这里 |
[16:02] | – in case we get into trouble. – Of course. | 万一我们碰到麻烦 可以驾驶这艘飞船 |
[16:05] | So, I’m going to have Lorne and his men stay here. | 当然 我把Lorne和他的人留在这里 |
[16:08] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[16:23] | – Anything? – We should be in sensor range | 发现什么没有? 马上进入探测范围… |
[16:26] | now: | 好了 |
[16:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:29] | – What? – Well, there’s a space gate. | 怎么了? 那儿有个太空星门 |
[16:32] | What, now you’re telling me this? | 你就想跟我说这个? |
[16:33] | Well, I didn’t know! Look, the log wasn’t exactly easy reading. | 我也不知道 日志并不是 那么好理解的 |
[16:36] | All right, anything else? | 好吧 还有什么? |
[16:39] | Yeah. I’m picking up an energy reading on the surface. | 在行星表面探测到能量读数 |
[16:42] | You have any idea what it is? | 是什么东西? |
[16:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:46] | But there’s something else. | 不过还有一样东西… |
[16:49] | A hive ship in orbit. | 轨道上有艘母舰 |
[16:52] | Well, at least we didn’t miss the party. | 好吧… 至少我们还没有错过派对 |
[17:07] | There’s no guards. | 没有警卫 也许他们没有想到会有到访者 |
[17:08] | Probably not expecting any visitors. | |
[17:10] | – Well, let’s say we keep it that way. – Which way? | 不如我们保持这种状态 什么状态? |
[17:13] | Energy reading’s strongest over here. | 这里的能量读数最强 |
[17:21] | How big is this place? | 这个地方到底有多大? |
[17:23] | Don’t worry, I’ve got an excellent sense of direction. | 别担心 我已经探测出方向了 |
[17:26] | Didn’t you say you got lost in a garden maze once? | 你不是曾经说过 自己在迷宫花园中迷过路么? |
[17:29] | I was 10. Plus, I was running from a bee. | 我那时才10岁 而且当时 正被一只蜜蜂追赶 |
[17:45] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么? |
[17:47] | McKAY: It’s a queen. | 一个女王 |
[17:49] | Nice work, Sherlock, but what’s she doing? | 干得好 侦探 可她在干什么? 我也不知道 |
[17:52] | I have no idea. | |
[17:54] | Sheppard. | |
[18:14] | Oh, that is just revolting. | 噢 太恶心了 |
[18:16] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[18:18] | Hey, check this out. | 嗨 来看看这个 |
[18:33] | Hey, we got company! Go! Go! Move! | 嗨! 有人来了! 快! 快! 快走! |
[18:51] | This one is ready. | 这个好了 |
[19:14] | Put him with the others. | 把他带到其他人那里 |
[19:21] | Well, I’m definitely going to have nightmares about that. | 我肯定会做噩梦的 |
[19:25] | So you think this is some kind of Wraith farm? | 你觉得这里是某种Wraith农场? 看上去是的 |
[19:27] | McKAY: That’s what it looks like. | |
[19:29] | The queen secretes genetic material, which gets distributed through the structure | 女王分泌遗传物质 然后通过这些结构 导入到那些茧中 |
[19:33] | into those pods. | |
[19:34] | Presto, newborn Wraith. | 飞快的产生新的Wraith |
[19:36] | Nice. | 很好 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I know, it sounds disgusting, but it actually makes sense. | 是的 我知道这听起来很恶心 不过应该就是这样 |
[19:41] | I mean, you got to remember, they’re descended from insects, right? | 还记得么? 他们是从虫子进化而来的 |
[19:47] | One thing I don’t understand is why here? | 我搞不清楚的是 为什么选在这里? |
[19:50] | I mean, we always just assumed that this took place on their hive ships, | 我们以前一直认为是在母舰中 可这个地方有什么不一样? |
[19:52] | but what’s so special about this place? | |
[19:56] | I think I have an idea. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[20:06] | McKAY: Oh, my God. Pods! | 噢 我的天哪 虫茧! |
[20:09] | Thousands of pods! | 上千只虫茧! |
[20:17] | I’ve patched into the Wraith console. | 接入Wraith控制台 |
[20:20] | I’ve got internal schematics. | 找到内部结构图 |
[20:25] | Whoa! | 噢! |
[20:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:28] | If I’m reading this right, what we saw from the surface was just the tip of the iceberg. | 如果这些数据是对的 我们所看到的只是冰山一角 |
[20:32] | I mean, this thing is miles in diameter. | 这个东西方圆有好几英里 |
[20:35] | Are there any other chambers like this? | 其他地方还有这种舱室? |
[20:38] | Over 100. | 有一百多个 |
[20:45] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 没有道理啊 |
[20:47] | There’s no way a single queen could provide enough genetic material | 一个女王不可能为这么多虫茧 提供遗传物质的 |
[20:50] | to fertilize all those pods. | |
[20:51] | Maybe there’s more than one. | 也许这里不止一个女王 |
[20:53] | Queens don’t work together, at least, not as far as we know. | 女王们并不会合作 至少据我们所知是这样 |
[20:55] | All I know is, this place was built to create some kind of a Wraith army, | 现在我所知道的是 这个地方 是专门用来 |
[20:59] | and we can’t let that happen. | 制造Wraith军队的 我们不能让这发生 |
[21:00] | You’ve seen how big it is. I doubt our C-4’s are going to make much of a dent. | 我们已经看到它有多大了 我很怀疑 我们的C4炸药能起多大作用 |
[21:03] | So, we fire on it from orbit. | 那我们从太空轨道中朝它开火 |
[21:05] | Theoretically, that could work, problem is, there’s another hive ship out there. | 从理论上说 应该有用 可那里还有一艘母舰 它会阻止我们这么干的 |
[21:09] | They’d be on top of us long before we could finish the job. | |
[21:11] | What about the power supply, huh? | 那干掉它的能源供给呢? |
[21:13] | Maybe. Guess we could shut ’em down for a while. | 也许吧 也许我们可以暂时关掉 |
[21:16] | That’s a start. | 那就开始吧 |
[21:20] | Only problem is, these readings are coming from all around us. | 可问题是 这些读数来自四面八方 |
[21:23] | We’re basically in the middle of a giant machine. | 我们位于一个大机器的正中间 |
[21:25] | I’m not sure I can pinpoint the source. | 我没法找出能源的位置 |
[21:47] | Wake her. | 唤醒她 |
[22:05] | What has happened? | 发生什么了? |
[22:08] | You’ve done well. | 你做得很好 |
[22:10] | The second batch of warriors is flawless. | 第二批战士非常完美 |
[22:13] | We now have a suitable genetic template with which to proceed to the next phase. | 我们现在已经有了合适的 遗传模型 可以进入下一阶段工作了 |
[22:19] | Where is the commander of the fallen hive? | 那艘被击垮母舰的指挥官在哪? |
[22:22] | He’s in a holding cell. | 被关押在牢房中 |
[22:24] | He completed the recalibration that was required. | 他已经根据我们的要求 完成了最后的调试工作 |
[22:27] | I must regain my strength. | 我必须恢复力气 |
[22:30] | Bring him to me. | 带他过来 |
[22:33] | His understanding of this technology is impressive. | 他对这项技术非常了解 |
[22:36] | You may wish to keep him alive. | 也许应该留着他 |
[22:38] | You’ve said the device was ready. | 你说过 这个设备已经准备好了 |
[22:40] | It is. | 是的 |
[22:42] | We are simply making final adjustments before we bring main power online. | 再做一些简单的调整 就可以 接入主能源了 |
[22:46] | Then he has outlived his usefulness. | 那他已经没有用了 |
[22:50] | And I must feed. | 而我必须进食了 |
[22:52] | Unless you are volunteering yourself? | 除非你愿意贡献你自己 |
[22:56] | Bring him! | 带他过来! |
[23:16] | I believe I’m about to receive my reward. | 我想我该接受嘉奖了 |
[23:20] | So be it. | 来吧 |
[23:27] | Sheppard. How did you find me? | Sheppard 你是怎么找到我的? |
[23:30] | We followed them. | 追踪他们 |
[23:32] | You picked up my signal. I wasn’t sure you would come. | 你收到了我发出的信号 没想到你真的会来 |
[23:35] | What are friends for? | 什么叫做朋友? |
[23:38] | Now, tell us everything you know, | 现在 把你知道的都告诉我们 否则的话 就跟地上这两位朋友 一样的下场 |
[23:40] | or you’re going to join your two friends here on the floor. | |
[23:51] | Hey. | |
[23:52] | Any word yet? | 有消息么? |
[23:54] | No, they’ve not been in contact. | 没有 他们还没有联系 看来我们只有等了 是吧? |
[23:57] | Well, I guess there’s not much to do but wait, huh? | |
[24:00] | Mmm. | |
[24:06] | Listen, I never got a chance to congratulate you. | 我还一直没有机会恭喜你呢 |
[24:09] | It’s really great. | 真的很棒 |
[24:11] | I didn’t even know you were dating anyone. | 我都不知道你曾经跟人约会过 |
[24:15] | My sister has a couple of kids. | 我姐姐有两个孩子 |
[24:18] | Two boys, five and seven. | 都是男孩 一个五岁 一个七岁 |
[24:21] | I miss being around ’em. | 真想念跟他们一起的日子 |
[24:24] | I’m not really sure what to expect. | 我还不知道 到时候是什么感觉呢 |
[24:28] | Nobody ever is, | 谁都一样 |
[24:30] | at least, not with the first one. | 至少第一个孩子是这样 |
[24:33] | But you get through it. | 但你会适应的 |
[24:37] | You’re going to make a great mom. | 你会成为一位伟大的母亲的 |
[24:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | I wish I could be so sure. | 真希望我也能这么肯定 |
[24:49] | Well, Dr. McKay is quite correct. | McKay博士说的很对 |
[24:51] | It would be impossible for a queen to breed so many warriors all at once, | 一个女王无法同时喂养这么多战士 |
[24:55] | except by artificial means. | 除非采用人工的办法 |
[24:57] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[24:58] | The queen creates a handful of warriors, | 女王生出几个战士 |
[25:01] | each of which is then reproduced thousands of times over. | 然后每个战士再被复制上千次 |
[25:04] | This was a cloning facility. | 这是一个克隆工厂 |
[25:06] | That’s why it was key to their victory over the Ancients. | 难怪这个地方对战胜古人起到了 关键性的作用 |
[25:09] | We always knew they did it with greater numbers, | 我们早就知道他们在数量上非常多 可一直不知道是怎么来的 |
[25:10] | we just never knew where they came from. | |
[25:13] | Aren’t there too many Wraith in the galaxy already? | 这个星系中的Wraith还少了么? |
[25:15] | A couple of weeks ago, when you were fighting the Replicators, | 如果两星期前 我们跟复制者作战时 |
[25:17] | it might’ve made sense, but why now? | 进行复制还说得通 可为什么现在才干? |
[25:20] | Answer the man. | 回答他的问题 |
[25:24] | We didn’t use this facility during the Replicator war | 在同复制者作战的过程中 我们没有使用这个工厂 是因为没有足够的能源 |
[25:27] | because we didn’t have the means to power it. | |
[25:29] | The energy requirements are enormous. | 复制需要的能量非常巨大 |
[25:32] | ZPMs. He’s talking about ZPMs. | 他说的是ZPM |
[25:35] | I managed to acquire a few before the Replicator planet was destroyed. | 在复制者星球被摧毁前 我设法搞到了几个 |
[25:39] | And I was all set to feel bad about killing you. | 我真后悔当时没有干掉你 |
[25:42] | My intention was to create an army to wipe out the other Wraith, | 我本打算组建一支军队 干掉其他Wraith |
[25:45] | but I was betrayed by one of my crew. | 但却被自己的一个手下出卖了 |
[25:47] | He informed another hive of my plans. | 他把我的计划告知了另外一艘母舰 |
[25:50] | The one who disabled your ship. | 那艘打坏你飞船的母舰? |
[25:52] | Mmm. | |
[25:54] | McKAY: This is good news, right? | 这是个好消息 不是么? |
[25:56] | It means all we have to do to shut this place down is get our hands on the ZPMs. | 我们要做的就是把这个地方关掉 然后拿走ZPM |
[25:59] | And I know where they are. I’m sure you haven’t come all this way | 我知道它们在哪里 我想你们大老远跑到这里来 不会只是为了救我吧 那才是你们最感兴趣的 |
[26:02] | just to rescue me, but it would be in your best interest. | |
[26:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:20] | Through there. | 那边 |
[26:22] | We’ll see if it’s clear. You stay here. | 我们去看看那里是否安全 你留在这里 |
[26:31] | There’s one thing I don’t understand. | 有一点我想不通 |
[26:32] | Back when you defeated the Ancients, how did you get your hands on the ZPM? | 在你们打败古人的时候 是怎么 拿到ZPM的? |
[26:35] | The Lantians were powerful, but careless. | Lantian人非常强大 但却很粗心 |
[26:38] | Believing their ships were unbeatable, they sent them deeper and deeper | 他们认为自己的飞船是坚不可摧的 所以不断深入Wraith控制的地区 想把我们消灭干净 |
[26:42] | into Wraith-controlled territory, trying to weed us out. | |
[26:45] | It took months, but eventually, we were able to capture three of them, | 我们花了好几个月的时间 最后 终于俘获了三艘飞船 |
[26:48] | each one powered by a ZPM. | 每艘飞船都由ZPM提供能量 |
[26:51] | At which point, you brought them back here. | 也就是说 你把它们带回这里 |
[26:53] | Within weeks, our army had grown to hundreds of times its original size. | 几周后 我们军队的规模就 扩张为原来的几百倍 |
[26:58] | From that point on, the tide of war turned in our favor, | 从那一刻开始 战争的天平 就开始向我们倾斜了 |
[27:01] | and there was nothing the Lantians could do. | Lantian人对此束手无策 |
[27:03] | Save the history lesson for later. Let’s go. | 以后再上历史课吧 我们走 |
[27:05] | Right. | 好 他们发现我逃走了 |
[27:12] | They’ve discovered my absence! | |
[27:14] | Well, we’re going to have to move quickly. | 那我们就要快点行动了 |
[27:26] | This way! | 这边! |
[27:32] | Go! | 快走! |
[27:57] | Oh, man. | 噢 该死 |
[28:01] | I got stunned. | 我被击昏了 |
[28:02] | – Yeah, we know, Rodney. We all did. – We did? | 我们知道 Rodney 我们都被击昏了 |
[28:06] | How come I’m the last one to wake up? | 为什么我最后才醒? |
[28:11] | – Hey, where’s Todd? – He escaped. | Todd呢? 逃走了 |
[28:14] | Well, that’s good, isn’t it? | 好消息 不是么? |
[28:15] | He’ll come back for us. I mean, after all, we saved him. | 它会回来救我们的 毕竟 我们救了他 |
[28:18] | Something tells me we’re on our own with this one. | 我觉得这次得靠我们自己了 |
[28:20] | Something tells me it’s not going to matter. | 我觉得这些都无关紧要了 |
[28:29] | Open it. | 打开 |
[28:34] | You’re letting us out, huh? That’s very kind of you. | 放我们出去 啊? 你们可真好啊 |
[28:37] | Bring them. | 带上他们 |
[28:53] | The commander of the other hive escaped, but I brought you these. | 那艘母舰的指挥官逃走了 不过给你带来这些 |
[29:00] | Hmm. | |
[29:15] | Inform the hive. | 通知母舰 |
[29:17] | Have them begin searching the area for their ship. | 叫他们搜索这个区域 |
[29:21] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[29:23] | I have a few questions that need to be answered. | 我有几个问题想问问 |
[29:29] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[29:30] | I have detected a Dart approaching our position. | 探测到有一艘Dart飞船正在接近 |
[29:33] | It could be a scout. Have they spotted us? | 也许是在侦查 他们发现我们了? |
[29:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:37] | Have you detected any communication between the Dart and the other hive? | 有没有探测到那艘Dart 在跟其他母舰通讯? |
[29:40] | – No. – Well, then we still have a chance. | 没有 这么说 我们还有机会 |
[29:42] | We should destroy it. | 我们应该干掉它 |
[29:43] | Colonel Sheppard has flown a Dart before. | Sheppard中校曾经飞过Dart |
[29:46] | He would’ve radioed us by now, | 那现在应该用无线电通知我们了 |
[29:47] | and we can’t risk sending out a signal of our own. | 不能冒险让它报告我们的位置 |
[29:55] | Charging weapons. | 正在给武器充能 |
[30:00] | Do not fire. | 不要开火 |
[30:02] | You recognize me? | 认识我么? |
[30:04] | Yes. | 认识 |
[30:06] | Have you seen our people? | 见到我的人没有? |
[30:08] | I have. I will tell you everything, but you must allow me onboard. | 见到了 我可以把一切都告诉你们 不过首先 要让我登舰 |
[30:18] | They were captured? I saw them get stunned. | 他们被抓了? 我看到他们被击昏了 |
[30:21] | – Funny how you managed to get away. – I was lucky. | 有意思 你是怎么跑出来的? 我很幸运 如果我被他们抓住 肯定会被立即处死 |
[30:24] | If I had been captured, they would have killed me instantly. | |
[30:26] | So, how do we rescue them? | 那我们怎么去营救他们呢? |
[30:28] | By now, they will have been brought before the queen. | 现在 他们肯定已经被带到女王那里去了 |
[30:30] | So, there’s still a chance if you fly us back down there. | 这么说应该还有机会 如果你开飞船 带我们下去 |
[30:33] | You don’t understand. | 你没听明白 |
[30:35] | The hive in orbit will have detected my Dart leaving the planet. | 太空轨道中的那艘母舰肯定已经探测到 我的Dart飞船离开了那个星球 |
[30:38] | They will grow suspicious and begin searching for us. | 他们应该开始怀疑并着手搜寻我们了 |
[30:41] | Our only hope is to leave now and come again later undetected. | 我们唯一的希望就是现在马上离开 过段时间再潜回来 |
[30:44] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[30:46] | There is no way to help your friends right now. | 现在根本没办法帮助你的朋友们 |
[30:49] | You must face this. | 你必须面对现实 |
[30:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:52] | There is a chance. I have an idea. | 还有机会 我有个主意 |
[30:56] | How were you able to find this place? | 你们是怎么找到这个地方的? |
[31:02] | I don’t believe that I have ever encountered such resistance | 难以置信 以前从没见过 一个人类有这么强的抵抗力 |
[31:06] | from a human before. | |
[31:08] | I’ve had a lot of practice. | 我经常这方面的练习 好吧… 还有一个简单的方法 |
[31:10] | Well, there is a simpler way. | |
[31:15] | Tell me what I want to know, or I feed on one of your friends. | 回答我的问题 否则的话 就先取食你的一个朋友 |
[31:22] | As you wish. | 好吧 |
[31:24] | If you’re hungry, I’m the one you’re looking for. | 如果你肚子饿了 就先吃我吧 |
[31:26] | – This one. – Oh, great. | 这个! 噢 真好 在我一生之中 还从来没有中过头彩 |
[31:28] | My entire life, I’ve never been chosen first, | |
[31:33] | And now fate decides to restore the balance. | 看来现在命运决定恢复这个平衡了 |
[31:51] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[31:53] | My queen? | 女王陛下? |
[31:55] | Take them back to their cell. | 带他们回牢房 |
[31:59] | – I do not understand. – Get out! | 我无法理解 出去! |
[32:12] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[32:14] | She’s not talking to us. | 她没有跟我们说话 |
[32:16] | She’s taking control of the queen’s mind. | 她正在控制女王的意识 |
[32:19] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[32:21] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 这一点我非常肯定 |
[32:36] | Who is this who dares to enter my mind? | 是谁胆敢闯入我的意识? |
[32:41] | Who I am does not matter. | 是谁并不重要 |
[32:44] | What matters is that I am stronger than you. | 重要的是我比你更强大 |
[32:49] | Really? | 真的么? |
[32:51] | Even now, I am gaining control of your body. | 现在我已经控制了你的身体 |
[32:58] | Yes, you do have strength. | 是的 你的确很强 |
[33:03] | I can feel it now. | 我能感觉得到 |
[33:06] | But even you cannot sustain this level of concentration forever. | 可你不能永远都保持这种注意力 |
[33:12] | I do not need forever. | 我没必要永远保持下去 |
[33:15] | Now, get up! | 现在… 站起来! |
[33:28] | Turn right. | 向右 |
[33:38] | You are hiding something from me. | 你有什么东西瞒着我 |
[33:46] | I can sense it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[33:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:56] | Now I feel it. | 我已经感觉到了 |
[34:00] | You are not working alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[34:03] | There is another life inside you, | 还有一个生命… 在你体内 |
[34:06] | helping you. | 在帮助你 |
[34:16] | Stay away! | 滚远点! |
[34:19] | You cannot resist me for long. | 你坚持不了多久了 |
[34:22] | Combined, your two minds are very powerful, | 你们两个的意识加起来非常强 |
[34:26] | but all I need to do is distract you for a single moment to get to the other. | 不过我要做的就是让你们暂时分开一下… |
[34:34] | One thought is all it will take | 只需要… 一个念头 |
[34:38] | to crush it out of existence. | 就可以把它消灭 |
[34:46] | That was just weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[34:48] | “Weird”? Did you see how close I just came to becoming Wraith food? | 奇怪? 你没看到我差点就要变成 Wraith的食物了? |
[34:51] | I don’t think “weird” quite cuts it. Like, maybe “paralyzing,” | 我觉得不该用”奇怪”这个词 应该说”恐惧” “恶心” 或者”紧张” |
[34:53] | or “sickening,” or “heart-stopping. “ | |
[34:55] | – What do you think happened to her? – I’m not sure. | 你觉得她到底是怎么了? 不知道 |
[35:03] | Oh, great. She’s back. | 噢 好极了 她又来了 |
[35:09] | Here are your weapons. | 这是你们的武器 |
[35:15] | It’s me, John. | 是我 John |
[35:17] | Teyla. | |
[35:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:22] | You are weakening. I can feel it. | 你正在变弱 我能感觉得到 |
[35:27] | Teyla? | |
[35:30] | Teyla, you okay? | Teyla 你没事吧? |
[35:34] | You must go, quickly. | 快走 快! |
[35:36] | I don’t know how much longer I can control her. | 我不知道还可以控制多久 |
[35:39] | – Go. Move. – Could you get her to tell us which way? | 快走 能不能让她告诉我们应该走哪边? 我有点认不清方向 快走! |
[35:41] | – ‘Cause I kind of got turned around. – Just go! | |
[35:45] | You can let go of her now. We’re leaving. | 你可以放手了 我们准备离开了 |
[35:49] | There it is, | 找到了 |
[35:50] | the other life inside you. | 你体内的另外一条生命 |
[35:55] | – Teyla? Let go. – John, help me! | Teyla? 放手 帮帮我! |
[36:05] | Teyla! | |
[36:07] | Let’s pull up the ZPMs and get the hell out of here. | 我们拿走那些ZPM 然后马上离开这里! |
[36:10] | The only problem is, we have no idea where they are, remember? | 问题是 我们不知道它们在哪 忘了? |
[36:12] | We pulled up the schematics in the pod room. | 不是已经调出结构图了么? |
[36:14] | – It didn’t have any reference to the ZPMs. – Maybe you didn’t look hard enough. | 可上面并没有说ZPM在哪儿 也许是你没有仔细看 |
[36:17] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[36:35] | Make this quick. | 快点 |
[36:36] | There’s a lot of data. I’m going to need a minute. | 数据太多了 我需要一点时间 |
[36:45] | What was that? | 怎么了? |
[36:49] | McKAY: We’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[36:58] | They’ve started to clone the warriors. | 他们已经开始克隆了 |
[36:59] | Forget that, just find the ZPMs. | 别管了 快找ZPM |
[37:01] | – I’m going to need more time! – Rodney. | 我需要时间! |
[37:02] | Look, there are hundreds of pages | – 有几百页内容 而且都是Wraith的语言 |
[37:03] | of information here and it’s all in Wraith. | |
[37:07] | – They found the queen. – All right, I got a better idea. | 他们发现女王了 好吧 我有个更好的主意 |
[37:10] | – You do? – Let’s get out of here. | 是么? 我们离开这里 |
[37:17] | Teyla, are you okay? | Teyla 你没事吧? |
[37:19] | – Major Lorne? – What happened? | Lorne少校? 发生什么了? |
[37:22] | I saw them, | 我看到他们了 |
[37:24] | Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Dr. McKay. | Sheppard中校 Ronon McKay博士 |
[37:26] | – Did they get away? – The queen was… | 他们逃出来了么? 女王她… |
[37:30] | Was going after my child. | 想要杀死我的孩子 |
[37:32] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Just take it easy, all right? | 没事了 没事了 别紧张 |
[37:36] | Major. | 少校 |
[37:39] | The other hive is on its way. | 那艘母舰开过来了 |
[37:42] | They’ve found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[37:51] | Isn’t there another way out of here? | 有其他出去的路么? |
[37:53] | You want a different exit? It was hard enough to find this one! | 你要找其他出口? 找到这个就很不容易了 |
[37:56] | We’d better make a decision fast. We got more of ’em coming. | 快点做决定吧 更多敌人过来了 |
[38:00] | Oh, crap. | 噢 该死 |
[38:15] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这里! |
[38:30] | The hive ship will be here momentarily. We need to leave now. | 母舰马上就到 我们必须马上离开 |
[38:33] | Not before our people get back. | 在我们的人回来之前不走 |
[38:35] | Weapons capabilities are limited at best. The hull is still severely damaged. | 武器系统只是勉强可用 船壳受损严重 |
[38:41] | We can’t survive an attack. | 我们经不起它的袭击 |
[38:43] | Colonel Sheppard will be here shortly. | Sheppard中校马上就会回来 |
[38:44] | You don’t know that. | 你无法肯定 |
[38:46] | I have seen them. They are alive, and we will wait for as long as is necessary! | 我看到他们了! 他们还活着 我们会一直在这里等他们 |
[38:52] | – What’s that? – The other hive. | 怎么了? 那艘母舰 |
[38:54] | They’ve entered weapons range. | 已经进入武器射程了 |
[39:03] | This is foolish. They will target our hyperdrive, | 他们瞄准的是超空间引擎 让我们无法逃走 |
[39:05] | making it impossible to escape. | |
[39:07] | We can’t wait any longer! | 不能再等了! |
[39:12] | Teyla, Lorne, come in. | Teyla Lorne 回话 |
[39:13] | Colonel, where are you? – We’re on our way. | 中校 你在哪儿? 在路上 |
[39:15] | You must hurry. The other hive has found us. | 快点 另外那艘母舰发现我们了 |
[39:18] | Can you hold ’em off? | 可以拖住他们么? |
[39:19] | Not for long. | 坚持不了多久了 |
[39:31] | Approaching Dart Bay. | 准备进入Dart舱 |
[39:32] | Acknowledged. | 明白 |
[39:34] | They’re inside. | 他们进来了 |
[39:35] | Colonel, request permission to jump to hyperspace immediately. | 中校 请求立即跳入超空间 |
[39:38] | Negative. I have another idea. | 不行 我有个主意 |
[39:40] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了? |
[39:42] | We still have to destroy the cloning facility. | 必须摧毁那个克隆工厂 |
[39:44] | How? In case you hadn’t noticed, we’re under attack. | 怎么摧毁? 没注意到么? 我们正遭受袭击 |
[39:46] | I know! Teyla, I want you to set a new course. | 我知道! Teyla 设定一条新的飞行路线 |
[39:57] | – Commander. – What is it? | 指挥官 什么事? |
[39:59] | We just received an urgent communication from the hive. | 刚刚收到母舰传来的紧急消息 |
[40:03] | The enemy, they’re headed straight for us. | 敌人 正朝我们飞来 |
[40:31] | Well, I think that should probably do the trick. | 我想应该是成功了 |
[40:34] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[40:48] | So, what happened to the other Wraith? | 那个Wraith呢? |
[40:50] | You mean Todd? | 你是说Todd? |
[40:51] | Don’t ask. He took a Dart. | – 别问了 – 他上了艘Dart |
[40:53] | Either he escaped through the gate like we did, | 不是跟我们一样 通过星门逃走了 |
[40:55] | or he was captured by the other hive ship. | 就是被另外那艘母舰抓住了 |
[40:57] | I can’t imagine they could have given him a very warm welcome. | 真难想象他们会怎样热烈欢迎他 |
[41:00] | No. | 不 |
[41:15] | Talk to Keller? | 去看过Keller了? |
[41:17] | I’ve just come from the infirmary. Everything is fine, | 刚从医务室回来 一切都正常 |
[41:21] | at least, physically. | 至少从身体上来说是这样 |
[41:24] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[41:29] | I exposed my unborn child to the mind of a killer | Wraith已经探测到了 我未出生孩子的心灵 |
[41:33] | even before he has opened his eyes on the world. | 甚至在他还没有睁眼看到这个世界之前 |
[41:37] | He? | 他? |
[41:39] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[41:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[41:44] | I thought you didn’t want Keller to tell you anything. | 我还以为你不想让Keller告诉你呢 |
[41:47] | She didn’t. | 她没有说 |
[41:50] | Okay. | |
[41:54] | You were right to question my involvement in this mission. | 你说得对 我不该参加这次任务 |
[42:00] | There was a time when I would have laid down my life for you | 我可以毫不犹豫地为你 |
[42:03] | or Ronon or Rodney without hesitation. | 为Ronon 为Rodney 献出生命 |
[42:08] | But | 但是 |
[42:10] | I have other considerations now. | 现在我多了一个考虑 |
[42:13] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[42:17] | You have no idea how close she came to extinguishing his life. | 你不知道她差一点就要了 这个小孩的命 |
[42:26] | If you had hesitated | 如果你再犹豫一会儿的话… 星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯 -=结束=- |
[42:29] | for even a moment… |