时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay. here it is nice and hot. | 好了 买回来了 又热又好吃的 |
[00:05] | You’re gonna wish you ordered more egg rolls raymond. | 雷蒙德 你会希望自己多定点蛋卷的 |
[00:08] | – why? – ’cause I ate ’em in the car. | -为什么 -因为我在车上吃掉了 |
[00:12] | Sorry we took so long but listen to this | 不好意思久等了 不过听着 |
[00:14] | While we were waiting for our order in the bar | 我们在店里等着我们定的东西的时候 |
[00:18] | Robert got discovered! | 罗伯特被发现了 |
[00:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:23] | Discovered as in “hey I found bigfoot”? | 就跟”嘿 我发现了大脚怪”一样? |
[00:27] | No really! | 不 是真的 |
[00:29] | This modeling agent came over to us | 有个模特经纪人来找我们 |
[00:31] | And said robert had an interesting look. | 说罗伯特长得相当有意思 |
[00:33] | He said he should come in for a meeting. | 他说我们应该见个面 |
[00:36] | Here’s his card. | 这是他的名片 |
[00:37] | Robert this is terrific. you should call him. | 罗伯特 太好了 你该给他打电话 |
[00:40] | Aw come on. the guy was probably drunk. | 算了吧 这家伙估计醉了 |
[00:44] | Or blind. | 或者瞎了 |
[00:46] | Or-or mentally… | 或者精神有… |
[00:48] | Let’s just go with blind and drunk! all right raymond? | 就算是瞎子跟醉鬼吧 好了吧 雷蒙德 |
[00:51] | Come on robert. aren’t you a little bit intrigued? | 罗伯特 你不是有点好奇啊 |
[00:53] | Yeah. what if he wasn’t any of those things? | 是的 要是他不是米你们所说的呢 |
[00:56] | Well he must’ve been all those things | 他不可能是你们所说的那样 |
[00:58] | Or he would’ve given his card to the real beauty in the restaurant. | 不然他就把名片给饭馆里真正的美女拉 |
[01:02] | My Amy. | 我的艾米 |
[01:04] | Oh… my handsome model. | 我帅气的模特 |
[01:09] | Aw! how am I gonna eat now? | 现在我怎么吃的下啊 |
[01:13] | You know you could kiss your wife once in a while. | 按说 你时不时也可以吻下你老婆啊 |
[01:15] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃吧 |
[01:56] | Hello. I’m here to see William Dennison. | 你好 我来找威廉·丹尼森 |
[01:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:59] | Bobby barone. | 巴比·巴隆 |
[02:02] | Who? | 谁? |
[02:05] | Robert barone. | 罗伯特·巴隆 |
[02:08] | Oh here you are. okay. have a seat. | 哦 是你啊 请坐 |
[02:31] | Sup? | 咋了? |
[02:35] | Okay mr. Dennison will see you now. just right through that door. | 丹尼森先生现在就可以见你 那个门过去 |
[02:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | All right. we’ll send her headshots out this afternoon. | 好的 今天下午就把她的头像照片送过去 |
[02:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Hey robert. | 罗伯特 你好 |
[02:52] | Have a seat. glad you could make it. | 请坐 很高兴你能来 |
[02:55] | Are you sure about all this? because you know I’m not | 你确定找我? 因为在清楚的光线下 |
[02:58] | Much of a looker in the uh sober light of day. | 我看起来并不帅 |
[03:01] | Am I right? | 我说的对不 |
[03:03] | I mean you saw me at a chinese restaurant. | 你在中国餐馆看到我 |
[03:05] | They’re not exactly known for their lighting. | 他们那光线出名的不好 |
[03:07] | So I totally understand if… | 所以我能理解如果… |
[03:09] | Robert! robert relax. we’re just talking. | 罗伯特 罗伯特 放松 我们只是闲聊 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:13] | So how tall are you? | 那么请问你多高 |
[03:16] | Uh I’m 6’8 ” and a half | 我6英尺8英寸半(约2.23米) |
[03:18] | But I can schlump to 6’5 “. | 但我可以缩成6英尺5英寸(约2.13米) |
[03:21] | No no. | 不 不 |
[03:22] | Actually one of the toughest things to find | 实际上 最难找的就是 |
[03:25] | Is someone who’s tall who also photographs well. | 又高又上相的 |
[03:28] | Most of the guys your height are… | 许多你这个身高的都 |
[03:30] | Well they’re more like… | 他们更象是… |
[03:32] | Circus freaks. | 马戏团畸形人 |
[03:41] | So I’m not a circus freak? | 那么我不是马戏团畸形人咯 |
[03:44] | I’m not saying you’re a cover model. | 我没说你是封面模特那种 |
[03:46] | What we do here is more on the pages between the covers | 我们做的更多是杂志内容 |
[03:49] | Where the advertisers want character faces | 广告者需要有性格的脸 |
[03:51] | To sell everything from new cars to headache medicines. | 来做从新车到头痛药的促销 |
[03:55] | Oh yeah. I could be the headache guy. | 是啊 我可以帮头痛药做广告 |
[03:57] | I get headaches all the time. | 我长期的头痛 |
[03:59] | You should meet my family. | 你该见下我的家人 |
[04:02] | Just because I think you have a good look | 仅仅因为我觉得你长的不错 |
[04:05] | Doesn’t mean the advertisers are going to agree. | 并不意味着广告商就会认同 |
[04:07] | But you never know. | 但不试怎么知道 |
[04:08] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:10] | When you say “never know…” | 当你说”不试怎么知道” |
[04:13] | Well you may never book anything. | 你也许啥活都接不到 |
[04:15] | Or you may book a few print jobs. | 也许你会接到些拍平媒的通告 |
[04:18] | And what would something like that pay? | 那么接那种通告能赚多少钱? |
[04:24] | A couple thousand dollars. | 几千块 |
[04:25] | But I also have my top people out there doing commercials | 但我也有些拔尖的模特拍电视广告 |
[04:28] | And they’re pulling down 100 150 grand a year. | 他们每年挣十到十五万吧 |
[04:37] | I’m in! | 我加入 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:41] | let’s understand There are no guarantees. | 那你要清楚 我不敢保证什么 |
[04:43] | What I’ like to do is send you out a couple times | 我想做的就是把帮你推广几次 |
[04:45] | See what kind of reaction we get. | 看看反响如何 |
[04:47] | Okay. great! | 好极了 |
[04:50] | Let ’em know I’m not afraid to go green. | 让他们知道我不怕变绿 |
[04:53] | – excuse me? – go green. | -什么 -变绿 |
[04:54] | You know in case they want me to sell vegetables. | 万一他们叫我卖蔬菜的话 |
[05:05] | And people also tell me I have a good voice | 人们都说我有副好嗓子 |
[05:07] | In case they want me to talk in any of the ads. | 万一他们叫我在广告中说话 |
[05:10] | “this is cnn.” | “这是cnn” |
[05:16] | Let’s just focus on print ads for the time being hmm? | 我们还是先看看平面广告行不行吧 |
[05:21] | Right. sure. print. focus. good good. | 好的 平媒 专做 不错不错 |
[05:23] | Okay. first thing you’re gonna need to do is | 好的 你们要做的第一件事就是 |
[05:26] | Go out and get some headshots to start your portfolio. | 出去照张头像照片好填个人履历 |
[05:29] | Here are the names of some photographers | 这里是一些摄影师的名字 |
[05:31] | Other people here have used | 其他人找的他们 |
[05:33] | Or you could use our in-house guy. | 当然你也可以找我们的摄影师 |
[05:35] | That’s sounds grrrreat! | 听起来棒-极-了 |
[05:42] | Tony the tiger. | 老虎托尼 |
[05:44] | I-i didn’t know if that guy died already or anything. | 我不知道那家伙死了还是什么 |
[05:47] | I thought they might you know… | 我以为他们也许… |
[05:49] | Maybe they need a new tiger. | 也许需要只新老虎 |
[05:55] | Oh my god! you guys are not going to believe this! | 天啊 你们不会相信的 |
[05:59] | Okay robert! | 好了 罗伯特 |
[06:19] | He went to the agency they signed him as a client. | 他去找了那经纪公司 他们签了他 |
[06:22] | He already had his photo session with Herbert | 已经在赫伯特拍照了 |
[06:24] | And they’re gonna start sending ’em out right away. | 而且他们马上就要发出那些照片了 |
[06:31] | Why is uncle robert standing like that? | 罗伯特叔叔干嘛那么站着 |
[06:35] | Well Ally… | 呃 爱丽 |
[06:36] | Because my husband is a model. | 因为我丈夫是个模特 |
[06:41] | And sometimes models wear tight underwear. | 有时候模特穿的内裤太紧 |
[06:49] | Stop it ray. | 雷 别说了 |
[06:51] | Robert I just think that’s terrific. | 罗伯特 我觉得很不错啊 |
[06:53] | I have always said that you were handsome. | 我一直说你很帅 |
[06:55] | And then we would laugh and laugh | 接着我们就笑啊笑啊 |
[06:59] | And laugh. | 大笑 |
[07:02] | We noticed your lights were on. | 我们看到你们灯开着 |
[07:04] | – guess what? – what? | -知道怎么了吗 -什么 |
[07:06] | Robert signed with a modeling agent. | 罗伯特签了家模特公司 |
[07:10] | All right what’s the punch line? | 好吧 有什么好笑的? |
[07:14] | No joke dad. | 爸爸 不是玩笑 |
[07:15] | William dennison of the William Dennison modeling agency | 威廉·丹尼森模特公司的威廉·丹尼森 |
[07:18] | Felt that I had potential as a model | 觉得我有当模特的潜质 |
[07:20] | And uh I’ve decided to fulfill it. | 我决定发掘下我的潜力 |
[07:22] | Oh robert that’s wonderful! | 啊 罗伯特 那太好了 |
[07:26] | Oh! even as a baby you were always a looker. | 小时候你就长的好看 |
[07:31] | I always thought he was more of a “look at that.” | 我总觉得他更多是那种”快瞧那个”的 |
[07:37] | No actually | 不 实际上 |
[07:39] | I’m not gonna go for the stereotypical boring good-looks thing. | 我绝不会是一成不变呆板的漂亮花瓶 |
[07:43] | I’ve got more of a character face. | 我的脸很有性格 |
[07:45] | Like the wolf man? | 就象狼人? |
[07:50] | No. maybe more like someone | 不 可能更象某个 |
[07:51] | Who gets paid to represent a major aspirin company. | 阿司匹林公司出钱请的代言 |
[08:00] | Okay. all right. | 好啦 |
[08:02] | I’m gettin’ the “major ass” part… | 我看到的就是一大蠢驴 |
[08:07] | That was “headache guy.” | 应该是”头痛者” |
[08:10] | Stop it ray. | 别说了 雷 |
[08:11] | I think that was great robert. do another one. | 罗伯特 我觉得不错 再摆一个 |
[08:13] | No. enough! | 不 够了 |
[08:15] | I don’t like this! | 我不喜欢这样 |
[08:16] | I didn’t raise no male models. | 我家不养非女模特 |
[08:20] | Oh Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[08:22] | That’s all right. I expected just such a reaction. | 没事 我就知道会是这样的反应 |
[08:24] | Guess it goes with the territory. | 估计是超出了点世俗的观念 |
[08:26] | That’s why they pay us the big bucks. | 那就是他们出大价钱的原因 |
[08:29] | They say he could potentially make | 他们说他有可能 |
[08:31] | 100 000 a year. | 一年挣十来万 |
[08:34] | Holy crap! | 我的天啊 |
[08:37] | Shut up paint your face | 闭上嘴 画上妆 |
[08:39] | And start swingin’ it downtown. | 然后去城里游荡吧你 |
[08:45] | Hey dad you could make some money. | 爸爸 你也可以挣钱 |
[08:47] | You could be “hemorrhoid guy.” | 你可以扮”痔疮男” |
[08:53] | Make me an offer! | 找我吧 |
[08:57] | Nobody wants to see your father. | 没人想见看到你父亲 |
[08:59] | Robbie maybe you can find something for raymond. | 罗比 也许你可以帮雷蒙德找点事做 |
[09:03] | There must be a cute-and-adorable department. | 那里肯定有专门需要可爱角色的部门 |
[09:06] | Can we just all let robert have his moment? | 我们能让罗伯特单独呆会吗 |
[09:10] | That’s all right debra. | 没事的 黛布拉 |
[09:12] | I don’t mind spreading my good fortune. | 我不介意分享我的好运 |
[09:14] | If you want I could introduce you to mr. Dennison | 如果你愿意的话 我可以把你介绍给丹尼森先生 |
[09:16] | – when I pick up my pictures. – that’s okay robert. | -就在我去挑照片的时候 -算了 罗伯特 |
[09:18] | One delusional person in the family is enough. | 家里一个妄想狂就够了 |
[09:21] | Oh robbie! I can’t wait to see your picture | 罗比 我等不及要看你照片 |
[09:24] | In all the magazines! | 出现在所有杂志上 |
[09:27] | Make that two delusional people. | 俩妄想狂 |
[09:30] | I think it’s very exciting Robert. | 罗伯特 我觉得很激动人心啊 |
[09:32] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[09:34] | Aw… thanks amy. | 艾米 谢谢你 |
[09:35] | Thanks ma. | 妈妈 谢谢你 |
[09:37] | So there are a lot of good-lookin’ broads down there? | 那里有许多漂亮的小妞咯 |
[09:45] | Dad please. those are my colleagues. | 拜托 爸爸 都是我同事 |
[09:49] | Yeah dad. so any of these colleagues swedish? | 爸爸 你同事里有瑞典人不(北欧比较开放) |
[09:53] | Ugh ray. | 雷 |
[09:54] | I’m interested in my brother’s life. | 我对我哥哥的生活 |
[09:57] | And europe. | 以及欧洲感兴趣 |
[10:03] | Look will you relax? | 你能放松点吗 |
[10:04] | We’re just here to pick up the pictures. | 我们只是来选照片 |
[10:06] | But we’re gonna see some real models right? | 但我们会看到真正的模特 不是吗 |
[10:08] | I didn’t come down here to see | 我到这里不是来看 |
[10:10] | “pms lady” or “laxative girl.” | 月经不调妇女或者腹泻女的 |
[10:12] | All right look. just don’t do anything to embarrass me. | 好吧 别让我尴尬就是了 |
[10:15] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna keep my mouth shut. | 别担心 我会把嘴巴闭着 |
[10:17] | Except for when I’m going “wowee!” | 除了表示惊叹以外 |
[10:25] | I mean it Raymond. no goofing around okay? | 雷蒙德 我是认真的 别捣乱 好吗 |
[10:27] | – this is very important to me. – all right. | -这对我很重要 -好的 |
[10:44] | Not quite as glamorous as I thought it would be. | 没我想的那么壮观啊 |
[10:53] | Are you sure this is the right place? | 你确定就是这里? |
[10:55] | Yes. yeah yes. I don’t get it. | 是的 我不会搞错 |
[10:57] | Yesterday there were all these people here. | 昨天人全在这里 |
[11:00] | And-and I went over here to sit | 我走到这边坐下 |
[11:02] | And this is where the lady was who helped me | 在这里那个女的帮了我 |
[11:04] | And then this was William’s office over here. | 这边是威廉的办公室 |
[11:06] | And they said “go do your pictures.” | 而且他们说”去照相” |
[11:09] | I came in here. I met Herbert. | 我进来这里 遇到了赫伯特 |
[11:11] | And then after that I went over here. | 之后 我到了这里 |
[11:13] | And then I said “okay. thank you very much. | 然后我说”非常感谢 |
[11:16] | I’ll come back to get ’em.” and then i-i left | 我会回来取的” 然后我离开 |
[11:18] | And i-i don’t know. | 我不明白 |
[11:21] | So basically what you’re saying is | 基本上 照你说的 |
[11:23] | The most attractive woman I’m gonna see today is you. | 我今天见到最有魅力的女士就是你 |
[11:27] | I don’t know what happened. even the light bulbs are gone. | 我不知道发生了什么 连灯泡也不见了 |
[11:30] | It-it’s like a con job. | 就象是一场骗术 |
[11:33] | How could it be a con job? I mean… | 怎么可能是一场骗术呢 |
[11:35] | Oh don’t tell me you paid the guy to represent you. | 别跟我说你付了钱给代理你的人了 |
[11:39] | No. I only paid for the pictures. | 不 我只付了照片的钱 |
[11:44] | I paid for the pictures. | 我付了照片的钱 |
[11:46] | Oh… man. how much? | 啊 晕 多少 |
[11:49] | $1000. | 1000美元 |
[11:51] | $1000? are you nuts? | 1000美元 你傻的啊 |
[11:53] | It would’ve cost me a lot more with one of those outside guys! | 外面的话收的还更多 |
[11:58] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |
[12:00] | I feel sick. | 我晕了 |
[12:01] | All right easy. easy! | 好了 放松 放松 |
[12:02] | I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! | 我呼吸不了了 我出不了气了 |
[12:05] | – I can’t breathe! – calm down! | -我出不了气了 -冷静 |
[12:07] | Robert! just calm down. | 罗伯特 给我冷静点 |
[12:09] | – I can’t breathe! – calm down. | -我出不了气了 -冷静 |
[12:11] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[12:12] | How can I calm down? | 我怎么能冷静 |
[12:14] | Do you know what this means? | 你知不知道这意味着什么 |
[12:15] | I’ve been conned and I’m a cop. | 我上当了 我是个警察 |
[12:17] | I’m a conned cop! | 我是个上当受骗了的警察 |
[12:19] | All right. so why don’t you just | 那你为什么不 |
[12:21] | Track the guys down and you throw ’em in jail? | 抓到那些家伙 送他们进监狱 |
[12:24] | Yeah sure. I can just | 对啊 我可以四处宣传 |
[12:26] | “giant cop is giant schmuck!” | “大警察是个大傻蛋” |
[12:30] | Look you made a mistake. that’s all. | 你只是犯了个错误 就是这样 |
[12:33] | Come on. let’s go home. | 好了 我们回家 |
[12:35] | No. no I can’t. | 不 不 我不能 |
[12:36] | How do I face Amy and mom and dad… | 我怎么面对艾米和爸爸妈妈 |
[12:39] | They think I’m a model! | 他们以为我是模特了 |
[12:42] | Nobody thinks that. | 没人那么认为 |
[12:48] | You just tell them that you decided that this career was not for you. | 你就跟他们说你觉得这个工作不适合你 |
[12:52] | You’re too much of a man. | 你太男性化了 |
[12:53] | Okay. but see they’re expecting pictures. | 好吧 但是他们等着看照片 |
[12:56] | Amy knows i-i paid $1 500. | 艾米知道我付了1500美元 |
[12:59] | I thought you said $1 000. | 我以为你说的是1000美元 |
[13:01] | I lied okay Raymond?! | 好啦 雷蒙德 我说谎了 |
[13:03] | I’m a moron! | 我是个傻子 |
[13:11] | All right so… we’ll get some new pictures made. | 好吧 我们去照几张新的 |
[13:14] | No I can’t. that was my last $2 000. | 不行 那是我最后2000块了 |
[13:17] | $2 000?! | 2000块?! |
[13:18] | I know! | 我知道! |
[13:25] | $2 000? | 2000块? |
[13:27] | What were these pictures or sculptures? | 那都是什么啊 照片还是雕塑 |
[13:30] | Maybe I’ll just jump out the window. | 或许我该从窗户跳出去 |
[13:32] | If it’s really a window. | 如果那是真的窗户的话 |
[13:35] | All right look. don’t jump yet. | 行了 先别跳 |
[13:37] | Hey. you know what? I got a camera. | 你知道不 我有相机 |
[13:40] | So-so we’ll take some pictures | 我们可以照相 |
[13:43] | And we’ll show ’em to everybody | 拿给人们看 |
[13:45] | And-and then… | 然后 |
[13:46] | Then you quit “the business” | 你说你不干了 |
[13:49] | Because you wanted to spend more time with your family. | 因为你想多点时间和家人呆一起 |
[13:51] | And we’re done. | 就这样 |
[13:53] | Yeah? you’ll help me? | 是吗 你会帮我? |
[13:56] | Yeah why not? | 是啊 为什么不 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:02] | You’re a good brother. | 你是个好弟弟 |
[14:05] | And I’ll only charge you $1 000. | 我只收你1100 |
[14:16] | Oh okay. you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:17] | You mean this is where we’re doing it? | 你是说我们就在这里拍 |
[14:19] | In the basement? | 地下室里? |
[14:21] | It’s supposed to look like a $2 000 picture. | 看起来得象2000块的照片 |
[14:23] | Just stand up against the backdrop. it’s very nice. | 靠着幕布站着 很好 |
[14:26] | You mean your bedspread? | 你是说你的床单 |
[14:29] | It’s like a porn shoot. | 象拍色情片的 |
[14:33] | Shut up and stand there. | 闭上嘴 站在那里 |
[14:34] | We still gotta take the pictures | 我们要照了 |
[14:36] | And get to the one-hour place before people get home. | 在大家回家前去加洗照片 |
[14:38] | Okay but don’t you think I need a little powder first? | 但你觉得我要先擦点粉不 |
[14:41] | You don’t need any powder! | 你不需要擦粉 |
[14:44] | Okay look. you know what… | 好吧 你知道 |
[14:45] | Just wait a minute. what I want… | 等一分钟 我要 |
[14:48] | Don’t take the picture when I’m talking. ray-raymond! | 雷 雷蒙德 我说话的时候不要照 |
[14:50] | – what? – just put the camera down. | -什么 -把相机放下 |
[14:52] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[14:54] | What? come on. those are great action shots. | 什么 好了 这些动作拍的不错 |
[14:57] | I need you to wait until I pose first. | 我要你等我先摆造型 |
[15:02] | Then pose already. | 那赶紧摆吧 |
[15:05] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[15:09] | I will be starting with “headache guy.” | 先摆”头痛者”的姿势 |
[15:15] | All right. you’re kidding me? | 好吧 你开玩笑吧 |
[15:17] | This is what we do. just take it. | 我们就是这么做的 拍啊 |
[15:20] | Looks more like “jock-ltch guy.” | 更象是得皮癣的 |
[15:24] | I need that one too. | 我也要拍那个 |
[15:29] | – all right. this is not working. – why not? | -这个没用的 -为什么不 |
[15:32] | You’re not believable as a person. | 看起来简直不象人 |
[15:35] | Oh yeah avedon? | 好了 阿威当(全世界最好的摄影) |
[15:36] | You know what? it just so happens that Herbert said | 就如赫伯特说的 |
[15:39] | I was a joy to photograph! | 我是摄影家的乐趣 |
[15:42] | Herbert didn’t have any film in the camera! | 赫伯特相机里根本没有胶卷 |
[15:50] | You’re right. I’m such a dope. | 你说的对 我是个傻瓜 |
[15:54] | Hey hold it. that’s good. right there! | 保持姿势 很好 就在那里 |
[15:55] | That’s the perfect “anti-depressant medication guy.” | 完全是”抗抑郁药代言人” |
[15:59] | Hey raymond don’t okay? just forget it. | 雷蒙德 别说了 别说那个了 |
[16:02] | You got a very expressive face. you can always tell what’s in your head. | 你脸部表情很丰富 总是表现出所想的 |
[16:05] | – yeah? – not that. that’s too happy. | -是吗 -不要那样 太开心了 |
[16:07] | – we don’t want that. – sorry. | -我们不要这样的 -抱歉 |
[16:08] | Now you’re forcing it. just be yourself. | 别太僵硬了 自然点 |
[16:11] | That’s it right there. right there. | 就这样 就那样 |
[16:14] | Perfect. perfect. | 好极了 好极了 |
[16:16] | All right. give me a little “over the shoulder.” | 好的 来个过肩镜头 |
[16:18] | Little “over the shoulder.” yes! | 过肩镜头 好的 |
[16:23] | Another one. come on. | 换一边 赶快 |
[16:24] | Perfect! | 好极了 |
[16:27] | Okay great. now we try a happy one. | 很好 现在拍张开心的 |
[16:29] | Go ahead. think happy thoughts. | 随意点 想开心的事 |
[16:31] | I got nothin’ | 我没有什么可开心的 |
[16:33] | Remember when dad got his arm stuck in the vending machine? | 记得老爸的手卡在售货机里不 |
[16:36] | – that was funny. – yeah. | -很好笑 -是的 |
[16:38] | How about when mom was talking and the moth flew in? | 老妈讲话时飞蛾飞进嘴里 |
[16:41] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[16:43] | Uh remember when I almost got fired? | 还记得我差点被解雇了不 |
[16:46] | – you almost got fired? – there you go! | -你差点被解雇 -就是这样 |
[16:48] | There you go! hold it. | 就是这样 保持这个姿势 |
[16:49] | Why did you almost get fired? | 你为什么差点被解雇? |
[16:51] | I don’t know but debra almost left me. | 不知道 但黛布拉差点离开了我 |
[16:53] | You are good at this. | 你很擅长这个啊 |
[16:55] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[16:57] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[16:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:01] | – hold on. hold on. – all right. | -等等 等等 -好的 |
[17:03] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[17:04] | That’s it! | 对了 |
[17:06] | Feel that. feel it. | 体会下 体会下 |
[17:09] | Yeah. feel that music. | 感受下那音乐 |
[17:12] | Move it! yeah! | 摆动 对了 |
[17:13] | Give me another one. turn into me. | 换个其他的 朝我这边 |
[17:15] | Yeah! one more one more. | 再来个 再来个 |
[17:17] | Turn into me. | 朝我这边 |
[17:21] | Okay. now you hold it. | 好了 现在保持住 |
[17:23] | You hold it right there and I’ll go. | 你保持这个姿势 我好拍 |
[17:25] | All right. what about this? | 好的 这怎么样 |
[17:27] | Oh yeah now we’re talking. | 现在对头了 |
[17:30] | Wait. I got an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[17:32] | Here we go. I’ve seen ’em… I’ve seen ’em do this. | 有了 我看到他们 我看到他们这么做的 |
[17:38] | Yeah. feel it! | 对了 体会下 |
[17:41] | Feel it! you’re the man. | 体会下 你就是他 |
[17:44] | You’re the man! who is the man? | 你就是他了 他是谁 |
[17:47] | I am the man! | 我就是他了 |
[17:50] | Who’s the… here we go! | 他是谁 好了 |
[17:51] | You’re proud and “mr. cool.” | 你是骄傲的”扮酷先生” |
[17:52] | Proud and “mr. cool.” | 骄傲的”扮酷先生” |
[17:55] | Proud and “mr. cool.” | 骄傲的”扮酷先生” |
[18:03] | Where are you? look over here! | 你看哪里 往这边看 |
[18:05] | Now! look at me! yeah. | 现在看着我 |
[18:08] | All right. how do you feel about nudity? | 裸拍你觉得如何 |
[18:10] | I’m fine with it. | 我觉得可以 |
[18:12] | I’m talking about me. | 我是说我自己 |
[18:20] | Robert got his pictures back. | 罗伯特的照片拿回来了 |
[18:22] | How did they turn out? | 拍的怎么样 |
[18:23] | Pretty good pretty good. | 很不错 很不错 |
[18:25] | I’m so excited. let me see! | 我太激动了 我看看 |
[18:27] | Here put them down here. frank get out of the way. | 放在这里 弗兰克 让开点 |
[18:33] | Watch the fingerprints. | 注意你们的指印 |
[18:35] | Okay. so what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:46] | Iook at those. | 看这些 |
[18:51] | You didn’t pay money for these did you? | 你没给钱 对吧 |
[18:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:55] | Well Robert I think you’re very handsome | 罗伯特 我觉得你很帅 |
[18:58] | But these pictures are kind of… | 但这些照片有点… |
[19:00] | Iousy. | 差劲 |
[19:02] | What? | 什么 |
[19:03] | I agree with amy. | 我同意艾米说的 |
[19:05] | You’re a beautiful boy robbie | 罗比 你是个很俊的孩子 |
[19:06] | And these photos don’t do you justice. | 这些照片没把你照好 |
[19:10] | They’re kind of out of focus. | 有点散焦 |
[19:11] | They’re not out of focus. | 焦点没有对准 |
[19:12] | Show me where they’re out of focus. | 告诉我哪里焦点没对准了 |
[19:14] | In fact I don’t know anything about photography | 虽然我不懂摄影 |
[19:17] | But these are the best pictures I’ve ever seen. | 但这是我看到的最好的照片 |
[19:19] | Well what about this one? the top of his head’s cut off. | 这张怎么样 他的头顶不在了 |
[19:22] | They’re going for something. open your mind! | 这叫做艺术 思想开放点 |
[19:27] | Open the trash and throw these in! | 打开垃圾桶扔进去 |
[19:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:32] | You know actually I’m glad you feel this way | 实际上 我很高兴你这么想 |
[19:35] | Because to tell you the truth | 因为要告诉你们真相 |
[19:37] | I’m leaning towards not pursuing this anymore. | 我不准备干这个了 |
[19:39] | – oh… – what? why? no. | 什么 为什么 不 |
[19:41] | I really can’t put my finger on it | 我也搞不清楚 |
[19:44] | But I think that this agency might not be right for me. | 但我觉得这个经纪公司不适合我 |
[19:47] | They certainly set you up with a bad photographer. | 他们给你派了个糟糕的摄影师 |
[19:52] | Looks like they gave the camera to a monkey. | 象是叫猴子照的一样 |
[19:58] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:01] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[20:02] | You people! | 你们这些人 |
[20:04] | Why do you always got to run down Robert and his dreams? | 你们为什么老是贬低罗伯特跟他的梦想 |
[20:08] | No. no that’s okay Raymond. | 不 不 没事的 雷蒙德 |
[20:10] | This is actually what I want. | 这就是我要的 |
[20:12] | No. no robert. this is what they want. | 不不 罗伯特 这是他们所要的 |
[20:14] | God forbid you should feel good about yourself. | 上帝不允许你自我感觉太好 |
[20:16] | This family is so negative and I’m sick of it! | 这家人太消极了 我讨厌这样 |
[20:21] | It’s not him. it’s the photos. | 不是他 是这些相片 |
[20:23] | It’s you! | 是你 |
[20:25] | And you! | 还有你 |
[20:27] | And you and you and even you! | 还有你 你 甚至你 |
[20:30] | You’re losin’ me man. | 真搞不懂你了 老兄 |
[20:32] | All of you… you’re giver-uppers and put-er-downers. | 你们所有人 都是狗眼看人低 |
[20:36] | Ray where you going? | 雷 你去哪儿 |
[20:37] | I know some sports people | 我认识些运动员 |
[20:39] | And they do some modeling and have agents | 他们也当模特也有经纪人 |
[20:41] | And I’ like a second opinion. | 我征求些其他意见 |
[20:43] | So you can all just stay here in your little suburban suburbia | 你们最好呆在你们郊区的小地方 |
[20:47] | Where everything is in focus and nobody’s head is cut off! | 这里什么事都在焦内 没人的头被砍掉 |
[20:58] | Raymond really believes in me. | 雷蒙德是真的相信我 |
[21:07] | What happened? what happened? | 什么事 怎么拉 |
[21:10] | I don’t know this man! I don’t know this man! | 我不认识这人了 我不认识这人了 |
[21:15] | Ooh you’re flyin’ in the cool jet! | 哇 你简直是喷气式飞机的速度 |
[21:17] | Look out! look out! | 当心 当心 |
[21:19] | You’re under arrest! | 你被捕了 |
[21:20] | What did I do? | 我做什么拉 |
[21:21] | I tell you! | 我来告诉你 |
[21:23] | – you stole! – what did I do? | -你盗窃 -我做了什么 |
[21:25] | You stole a little cool from the world | 你从世上偷了一点帅气 |
[21:27] | Is what you did! | 那就是你所做的 |
[21:29] | You stay! I go! | 你别动 我动 |
[21:31] | You stay! I go! | 你别动 我动 |