时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right everybody you’re welcome in my home | 行了各位 欢迎来我家 |
[00:05] | Unless you sit in my chair touch my remote | 只要你们不坐我的椅子 不碰我的遥控器 |
[00:07] | Or are married to me. | 也不嫁给我 |
[00:12] | Frank that’s how you talk after church? | 弗兰克 你这么说对得起你刚去的教堂吗? |
[00:15] | Yeah. my prayers weren’t answered. | 谁管 我的祈祷从来没实现过 |
[00:18] | Next time pray for hair. | 下次为你的头发祈祷吧 |
[00:22] | I hate to break it to both of you | 不好意思打扰一下 |
[00:24] | But god stopped listening to you guys a long time ago. | 不过上帝老早以前就没听你们讲话了 |
[00:27] | – what’s for brunch marie? – ham. | -早午餐吃什么 玛丽? -火腿 |
[00:30] | Excellent. I shall put on my ham pants. | 太好了 我这就去换我的火腿裤 |
[00:33] | We’re going outside. | 我们去外面玩 |
[00:36] | Okay but stay out of the mud. | 好的 可是不能玩泥巴 |
[00:38] | I don’t want you getting your nice clothes all… | 我不要看到你们的衣服上全是… |
[00:40] | Oh at least they’re gone. | 唉 走了也好 |
[00:42] | You want some help in the kitchen marie? | 玛丽 我来帮你准备早午餐吧? |
[00:45] | Oh thank you amy. | 谢谢你啊 艾米 |
[00:46] | – yeah I’ll help too. – oh… okay. | -我也来帮忙 -嗯 好吧 |
[00:52] | Don’t lean too far into the oven lady. | 别引火上身啊 女士 |
[00:56] | So father Hubley had a wonderful sermon today | 哈布里神父今天讲的不错哈 |
[01:00] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[01:01] | Yeah yeah the old guy can still bring the heat. | 没错 这老头儿还挺能带动气氛的 |
[01:06] | Liar. I saw you sleeping through the whole thing. | 说谎 我看见你一直在睡觉 |
[01:09] | No. no no I heard it. | 没有啊 我听着呢 |
[01:12] | Yeah? okay what was it about? | 是么? 那他说什么了? |
[01:14] | It was about the sins | 说到原罪 |
[01:15] | Of sticking your big ugly face in other people’s business. | 就是乱管别人闲事 |
[01:22] | Have fun in hell raymond. | 祝你在地狱里过的愉快 雷蒙德 |
[01:25] | You’ll be bartending there don’t worry about it. | 你也别担心 你到时就是那的酒保 |
[01:27] | I’m gonna be bartending upstair… damn it! | 我肯定是上面的酒保…见鬼! |
[01:35] | Good morning. does frank barone live here? | 早上好啊 弗兰克·巴隆住这儿么? |
[01:39] | What did he do? | 他又干啥了? |
[01:42] | Nothing. i-i’m just an old friend. | 没事 我-我只是他一个老朋友 |
[01:45] | Friend? | 朋友? |
[01:47] | Are-are you his family? | 你们是-是他的家人吧? |
[01:50] | Who wants to know? | 谁想知道这个? |
[01:51] | Yeah. yeah yeah he’s our father. | 是 是 他是我们的父亲 |
[01:54] | I’m ray. this is robert. | 我叫雷 这是罗伯特 |
[01:56] | Well my name’s Sam Gilula. | 我叫山姆·格鲁拉 |
[01:58] | I haven’t seen mr. barone in about 25 years. | 我已经差不多25年没见巴隆先生了 |
[02:01] | He’s a great man your father. | 他真是个好人啊 你们的父亲 |
[02:08] | Did you say frank barone? | 你是在说弗兰克·巴隆? |
[02:11] | Yeah. when I was a teenager I used to work after school | 嗯 我十几岁的时候 放了学 |
[02:15] | At the same company as your father. | 就去你们父亲那个单位打工 |
[02:17] | He was a real mentor to me. | 他可真算得上是我的人生导师啊 |
[02:23] | Mentor? | 导师? |
[02:25] | You sure you don’t mean tormentor? | 你确定你不是想说折磨师? |
[02:33] | Damn it marie. | 见鬼 玛丽 |
[02:35] | The elastic is completely shot on these pants. | 裤子里的橡皮筋没弹性了 |
[02:38] | – mr. barone? – who are you? | -巴隆先生? -你是谁? |
[02:41] | Sam gilula! | 山姆·格鲁拉! |
[02:43] | “sammy boy” from Pelk Accounting? | 匹克会计师事务所里的山姆小子啊? |
[02:46] | Oh my god! sammy… | 喔天呐 山姆… |
[02:49] | Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes? | 见到你简直如沐春风啊 |
[03:00] | Bet it’s nice to see those pants again huh sam? | 能再见到这裤子一定很高兴哈 山姆? |
[03:07] | It’s great to see you again mr. barone. | 真高兴又见到你 巴隆先生 |
[03:09] | How about this kid huh? | 这孩子怎么样? |
[03:11] | “mr. barone” he calls me. | 他叫我”巴隆先生” |
[03:13] | You two never called me that. | 你们从没这么叫过我 |
[03:19] | Sammy boy what have you been up to? | 山姆小子 你来这干嘛? |
[03:21] | Well actually I’m finally going into business for myself | 嘿嘿 我自己当老板啦 |
[03:24] | Opening up my own office-supply store right here in lynbrook. | 我在这开了自己的办公用品店 就在这林布鲁克 |
[03:27] | Maybe you’ve seen the signs… | 你可能见过那标语… |
[03:29] | “the office supply bin… bin there bought that.” | “办公用品集中营 走过路过不要错过” |
[03:34] | Yeah… | 是… |
[03:36] | Yeah I know that sign. | 对 我见过 |
[03:39] | It’s right next to the billboard | 就在骑着呼机的比基尼小妞 |
[03:41] | With the bikini lady riding the beeper. | 广告牌的旁边 |
[03:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:45] | So anyway since I was in the neighborhood | 既然我就在附近 |
[03:48] | I just wanted to come by | 就想来看看你 |
[03:49] | And thank you for being such an inspiration to me | 谢谢你在那些日子来 |
[03:52] | All those years ago. | 总能给我启迪 |
[03:54] | I owe a lot to you. | 我欠你太多了 |
[03:58] | Don’t mention it kid. | 什么都别说了 小子 |
[03:59] | You like ham? | 喜欢火腿么? |
[04:01] | Come on strap on a feedbag. | 来点吧 敞开裤带吃 |
[04:03] | Thanks but no I’ve got to get back to the store. | 谢谢 不过不了 我得马上回店里去 |
[04:06] | We open in a week and I’ve got a ton to do. | 我们才开了一个星期 事情很多 |
[04:09] | But it would mean a lot to me | 如果你能常来看看的话 |
[04:11] | If you’ come by and see the place sometime. | 我会很高兴的 |
[04:13] | Well yeah. well how about right now? | 哦 那不如现在就去吧 |
[04:16] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:17] | Dad we’re just about to sit down to eat. | 爸 我们刚要开吃啊 |
[04:19] | I don’t wanna take you away from your family. | 我不想让你这时走开 |
[04:21] | Yeah yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[04:25] | I’ll go put on a nicer shirt. | 我去换件像样点的衣服 |
[04:31] | I can’t imagine what it must’ve been like | 真难想象 有这样一个父亲 |
[04:33] | Growing up with a dad like him. | 成长的过程该有多难忘 |
[04:42] | You wanna take this or should i? | 你接? 还是我? |
[04:46] | It was a magical carpet ride. | 就像奇妙的魔毯之旅 |
[04:51] | You know it’s funny the whole time I knew him | 很好笑 我好像只听他说起过 |
[04:54] | He only ever mentioned having two girls. | 有两个女儿 |
[05:06] | Well I mean that sam seemed nice enough. | 山姆看起来是个好人 |
[05:09] | – yeah. – I guess but what I don’t get is… | -是啊 -差不多 不过我们… |
[05:12] | How come we never heard about him before? | 好像从来没听到过啊? |
[05:14] | Dad never mentioned sam to you ma? | 妈 爸也没跟你提起过吧? |
[05:16] | Not a word. | 一个字也没提过 |
[05:17] | What if it turns out | 搞不好山姆是 |
[05:19] | That sam is frank’s illegitimate son? | 弗兰克的私生子哦? |
[05:30] | Hey yeah! | 是啊是啊! |
[05:31] | Maybe frank’s one of those guys with a secret life. | 可能弗兰克是那种有另外生活的人 |
[05:34] | You know like maybe he’s got another family in florida. | 说不定他在佛罗里达还有个家庭 |
[05:45] | That would be the only family in florida trying to escape to cuba. | 那保证是佛罗里达唯一想偷渡去古巴的一家子 |
[05:52] | That’s good. | 这个好 |
[05:57] | I gotta say dad really seemed to like that guy. | 不过 爸是很喜欢那人啊 |
[06:00] | No no. your father doesn’t like people. | 不可能 你爸爸不喜欢人类 |
[06:05] | Hey everybody. | 各位 |
[06:06] | Look what I got at the supply bin. | 看看我在那店里拿了什么 |
[06:10] | Here you go kids. have fun with these. | 给你们 孩子们 好好玩 |
[06:12] | What do you got? | 有什么啊? |
[06:13] | Hey you should see sam’s place. | 你们真该去山姆的地方看看 |
[06:14] | You know how many different kinds of envelopes he’s got there? | 猜猜他有多少种不同的信封? |
[06:17] | 85. | 85种 |
[06:19] | 32. don’t be a wise-ass. | 32种 别给我油腔滑调 |
[06:25] | These are jazzy. | 真了不起 |
[06:29] | I’ better get back. it was really nice to meet you all. | 我该回去了 很高兴见到你们 |
[06:32] | – okay bye. – bye-bye. | -那再见 -再见 |
[06:33] | Oh and thanks again mr. barone. | 再次感谢 巴隆先生 |
[06:35] | It was really great to be able to talk with you again. | 很高兴能再次跟你交谈 |
[06:47] | Okay sammy I’ll be by the store real soon. | 好的 山姆 我还会来拜访的 |
[06:51] | All right great. bye now. | 好 再见啊 |
[06:56] | Marie ham. | 玛丽 火腿 |
[06:59] | On the table congealing. | 在桌上 冻得寒飕飕的 |
[07:04] | You know frank just out of curiosity | 弗兰克 实在好奇 |
[07:07] | What exactly did you do to inspire this fellow? | 你做了什么让他深受启迪? |
[07:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:12] | I guess I just have that effect on people. | 大概我这人就是有影响力吧 |
[07:21] | I think sam’s been spending too much time sniffing the magic markers. | 大概是山姆被这个奇迹创造者熏倒了吧 |
[07:26] | Hey knock it off. he’s a real good guy. | 别说笑 他这人很不错 |
[07:31] | Who is he frank? | 他是谁 弗兰克? |
[07:34] | Who is he? | 他到底是谁? |
[07:36] | I told you he’s a kid who used to hang around the office. | 我说过了啊 我们以前在一起工作过 |
[07:39] | How come you never told me about him? | 你怎么从来没跟我说过? |
[07:41] | I don’t know. | 没想过 |
[07:42] | Just tell me is he your son? | 老实说 他是不是你儿子? |
[07:48] | What?! | 什么?! |
[07:49] | Oh marie! | 玛丽! |
[07:51] | We were just joking about that. | 我们只是开玩笑罢了 |
[07:53] | Who was it frank? | 怎么回事 弗兰克? |
[07:54] | Harriet lichtmann? | 哈里特·利特曼? |
[07:56] | Oh come on! | 什么啊! |
[07:59] | Is this boy really sammy lichtmann | 这孩子其实是叫山姆·利特曼吧 |
[08:01] | Your love child? | 你的爱子? |
[08:03] | Love child?! | 爱子? |
[08:04] | You’re nuts lady! | 你是疯子 女士! |
[08:06] | Oh yeah? | 是啊 |
[08:07] | You think I don’t see he’s bald? | 你以为我没发觉他也是秃头么? |
[08:12] | You missed brunch today. | 你今天没吃早午餐 |
[08:14] | You missed a ham frank. | 没吃火腿 弗兰克 |
[08:16] | And in 47 years of marriage | 这47年的婚姻 |
[08:18] | You have never turned your back on pork! | 我没见过一次你拒绝吃肉的! |
[08:22] | Calm down marie. | 冷静点 玛丽 |
[08:23] | What the hell is going on?! | 这见什么鬼了?! |
[08:27] | Nothing dad. it’s just funny | 没什么爸 只是有点好笑 |
[08:28] | That you had such an effect on this guy. | 你对这人有这么大影响 |
[08:31] | I mean he’s even saying that you were his mentor. | 他居然说你是他人生导师 |
[08:33] | So? | 所以呢? |
[08:35] | “so.” okay here we go. | “所以” 呵呵 听听这话 |
[08:37] | What’s so funny? I can be very inspiring. | 有什么好笑? 我也是很有思想的 |
[08:40] | Oh now he’s inspiring okay. | 好吧好吧 他现在开始思想了 |
[08:42] | Hey hey stop laughing you morons. | 不准笑 你们这些白痴 |
[08:44] | All right sorry dad. | 好吧 对不起 爸 |
[08:45] | No you’re great you’re great. | 没错 你很棒 非常棒 |
[08:46] | You should tour the country | 你应该周游列国 |
[08:48] | Spreading the frank barone gospel… | 传播弗兰克·巴隆福音… |
[08:50] | “close your mind and open your pants!” | “收起你的脑子 敞开你的裤子” |
[08:56] | “hygiene and other wastes of time.” | “如何更好地浪费时间” |
[09:00] | “find yourself… just follow the smell.” | “如何找到自我…只要顺着臭味就好” |
[09:06] | You know what? we could make some money if he goes on tour… | 你瞧 没准我们还能从中捞一票 |
[09:09] | Charge $10 to get in. | 10美金入会 |
[09:11] | $20 to get out! | 20美金出会! |
[09:15] | Okay fellas I think that’s enough. | 大家别说啦 够了 |
[09:17] | It is sunday. | 今天可是星期天 |
[09:22] | No no no it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[09:23] | You two are a real pair of jokers. | 你们俩一搭一档简直是说相声的 |
[09:25] | I’m glad I came home for this! | 我很高兴回家来能听你们这么说! |
[09:26] | Marie I’m gonna have brunch at the lodge! | 玛丽 我到俱乐部吃去! |
[09:37] | You know why did I worry? | 我担心什么? |
[09:39] | Who else would sleep with him? | 还有谁会跟这种人亲热? |
[09:51] | So how are you? | 怎么样啊? |
[09:55] | Fine. | 挺好啊 |
[09:56] | Yeah? you sure? | 你确定? |
[09:59] | What are you trying to kick things off here? | 你打算开始了啊? |
[10:04] | No. | 没有 |
[10:06] | No I just wanted to talk to you. | 只是想跟你谈谈 |
[10:08] | Oh I’m kind of reading. | 哦 那我在看书 |
[10:15] | I just thought you and robert seemed a little upset today. | 我觉得你跟罗伯特有点失落啊 |
[10:18] | Well no we weren’t upset. | 没有 我们没有 |
[10:21] | No? about your dad being so friendly with that sammy guy? | 没有? 你爸对山姆这么好你们没感觉? |
[10:25] | What do we got to be upset about? | 我们干嘛要失落啊? |
[10:27] | It was funny. | 很好笑啊 |
[10:29] | “close your mind open your pants!” | “收起你的脑子 敞开你的裤子” |
[10:32] | I just… I made that one up. | 我现编的 简直太有才了 |
[10:33] | “we’ll charge them 20…” that one we’ve done before. | “收他们20…” 这个以前用过 |
[10:36] | We’ve done that one. | 以前用过 |
[10:37] | Oh and this whole thing doesn’t bother you? | 你没去东想西想? |
[10:41] | No… look what are you looking for okay? | 没有…你想说什么? |
[10:45] | I-i know you like to think | 我知道 你总以为 |
[10:47] | That I’m a lot more complicated than I seem | 我应该比我看起来的复杂一点 |
[10:49] | But please trust me | 不过相信我 |
[10:51] | Nothing much going on up there okay? | 这里真的没什么东西 |
[10:55] | Really. see look listen. | 看着 听听 |
[10:59] | There’s very little in there. | 里面就一点点东西 |
[11:00] | It’s just a couple of golf balls knocking up into a pair of breasts. | 就只有几个高尔夫球 撞着几个大胸部 |
[11:04] | That’s it. | 就只有这些了 |
[11:06] | So you know could you go analyze somebody else dr. quack | 所以啊 你不如去分析别人吧 呱呱叫医生? |
[11:10] | Cause I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:12] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[11:20] | By the way what was that crap about mentoring? | 顺便说一句 什么人生导师啊? |
[11:24] | I mean you know how he mentored me and robert? | 你知道他是怎么导我跟罗伯特的么? |
[11:28] | He’ say ” quit being a baby and suck it up!” | 他说 “别像个鼻涕虫 他妈的坚强” |
[11:32] | That’s right. “suck it up nancy!” | 就这么说的 “他妈的坚强 娘娘腔” |
[11:36] | Those were his great words of support | 他就是这么导我们的 |
[11:38] | ” get off your pity pot and act like a man!” | “别哭哭啼啼 像个男人好不好!” |
[11:42] | I heard that when I was four | 我四岁时跟我说的 |
[11:44] | The first time I fell off my bike. | 那时我刚学自行车 掉下来了 |
[11:49] | You know maybe… | 你看 可能… |
[11:51] | And then he goes and he hugs this guy. | 现在他居然拥抱这个人 |
[11:53] | What is he doing hugging this guy? | 干嘛要抱? |
[11:54] | You know when he hugged me? | 你知道什么情况下他会抱我么? |
[11:56] | The closest he ever came | 最亲密的一次接触 |
[11:57] | Was when he wrapped his arms around me | 就是他伸出手臂环着我 |
[11:59] | To drag me away from a cake he wanted | 为了把我从他想吃的蛋糕前拖开 |
[12:02] | You know? | 你能想象么? |
[12:04] | And it was my birthday. | 那天还是我生日 |
[12:09] | You know ray l… | 雷 我… |
[12:10] | He’s hugging this guy! what the hell is that?! | 他居然拥抱这个人! 什么鬼东西啊?! |
[12:17] | – ray? – what?! | -雷? -干嘛?! |
[12:22] | – you wanna have sex? – no! | -你想不想亲热一下? -不想! |
[12:28] | Yes! | 要的! |
[12:34] | So mom did dad andlor the ham ever come back? | 妈 那个拿着火腿的老爸有没有回来啊? |
[12:40] | One came back inside the other. | 一个在另一个肚皮里回来 |
[12:50] | You don’t need to make me lunch marie. | 午餐不用做我的了 玛丽 |
[12:52] | I’m taking sam to the lodge to meet the boys. | 我跟山姆去俱乐部 带上孩子们 |
[12:54] | Frank wait. | 弗兰克 等等 |
[12:56] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? |
[12:57] | Amy and I think that you | 我和艾米觉得 |
[12:59] | And ray and robert need to talk. | 你该跟雷和罗伯特谈谈 |
[13:01] | Whoa whoa. no we don’t. | 慢着慢着 我们不需要 |
[13:02] | We never said that. | 我们没说过 |
[13:04] | Yes you do. | 是的 你们需要 |
[13:05] | You wanna talk about this whole sam situation. | 你们想要谈谈这个山姆的事情 |
[13:08] | You wanna clear the air and get out your feelings. | 你们需要说出你们的感受 |
[13:11] | Debra and I discussed it at the mall. | 黛布拉跟我在商场的时候就商量好了 |
[13:16] | I hate that damn mall. | 我讨厌该死的商场 |
[13:20] | Ray why don’t you start | 雷 要不你先开始吧 |
[13:23] | By telling your father some of the things | 说说你昨晚上 |
[13:26] | You were telling me last night? | 跟我说的事 |
[13:28] | – you too robert. – I don’t need to. | -你也是 罗伯特 -我不需要 |
[13:31] | – yes you do. – no I don’t. | -不 你需要 -不 不需要 |
[13:32] | Then why’ you punch a hole in the headboard last night? | 那你昨晚干嘛把床头板都打出洞了? |
[13:39] | I thought I heard a mouse back there. | 我以为那里有老鼠 |
[13:46] | It’s a good idea robert. | 这主意不错 罗伯特 |
[13:47] | Tell your father how he failed you. | 告诉你们的父亲让你们有多失望 |
[13:51] | I don’t wanna hear it. I’ll be at the lodge. | 我不想听 我要去俱乐部 |
[13:53] | No wait frank. | 不行 等一下 弗兰克 |
[13:55] | What’s troubling your sons | 你儿子觉得很困惑 |
[13:59] | Is that it seems you’re able to achieve | 为什么你跟陌生人 |
[14:01] | A level of intimacy with a stranger | 能够相处的这么好 |
[14:03] | That they so desperately… | 你知道他们非常渴望… |
[14:06] | – no! – okay okay… | -没有! -好吧好吧… |
[14:09] | Don’t say that. nobody talks like that. | 别说这个 没人这么说话 |
[14:12] | Then you say it! | 那你来说! |
[14:14] | Come on tell him raymond tell him. | 告诉他啊 雷蒙德 告诉他 |
[14:20] | Okay it’s just… | 好吧 只是有点… |
[14:22] | We couldn’t help noticing that-that… | 我们不得不承认你… |
[14:26] | You really like this sam guy | 你是真的喜欢那小子 |
[14:28] | And you were an inspiration to him and everything | 你是他的引领者什么的 |
[14:30] | And we… | 但是我们… |
[14:34] | Kind of got jack. | 从你这得到了屁一样的东西 |
[14:37] | Squat. jack squat. | 屎 狗屎 |
[14:42] | Jack squat… give me a break. | 狗屎… 你拉倒吧 |
[14:45] | Frank maybe this is the attitude… | 弗兰克 可能这个态度就是… |
[14:47] | Stop! | 闭嘴! |
[14:48] | This is the attitude! | 就是这个态度! |
[14:52] | The same jack-squat attitude | 这样的狗屎态度 |
[14:54] | That proves the thesis of our discontent. | 让我们很不满 |
[15:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about | 都不知你们在说什么 |
[15:07] | But it sounds like fruity whining to me. | 我听着倒像是娘娘腔的唠叨 |
[15:09] | Well we’re not whining we’re pissed off. | 我们不是唠叨 我们很生气 |
[15:11] | Yeah he’s pissed off! | 是 我们很生气! |
[15:25] | You never gave us the time of day | 你从没那样对过我们 |
[15:27] | So how do you think it makes us feel | 你看我们会怎么想? |
[15:29] | We find out there’s a kid out there that you’re actually nice to? | 你居然对一个外人这么好 |
[15:31] | Maybe he was actually nice to me! | 可能只是因为他先对我好 |
[15:33] | Did you ever think of that?! | 你们有没有这么想过?! |
[15:34] | – what? – he was nice to me! | -什么? -他对我很好! |
[15:36] | He respected me! | 他尊敬我! |
[15:38] | You guys never did! | 可你们从来没有! |
[15:40] | How could we respect you? | 我们怎么尊敬你? |
[15:41] | How could we respect a guy who looks at you and says | 我们怎么尊敬一个这样的人? |
[15:43] | “stop brushing your teeth so loud. | 他会看着你说 “你给我小声点刷牙 |
[15:45] | I’m trying to watch gunsmoke” ‘ | 我在看荒野大镖客” |
[15:50] | You did brush loudly robert. | 你确实刷得有点大声 罗伯特 |
[16:01] | Are you helpin’ me ma? | 妈 你是不是站在我们这边? |
[16:04] | I was a great father. | 我曾是个很好的父亲 |
[16:06] | Oh yeah yeah yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[16:07] | You gave us great inspiration great advice… | 你给我们很好的引导 很好的建议 |
[16:09] | “quit crying! you got plenty of blood!” | “别哭了 你血还多着呢” |
[16:11] | “don’t screw up… you’re big. everyone will notice more!” | “别捣乱 你这个傻大个 你的目标特别大” |
[16:15] | You’re done? goodbye! | 说完了? 再见! |
[16:17] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[16:21] | You can’t leave this way! | 你不能就这么走了! |
[16:23] | Out of my way sister. | 走开 美女 |
[16:24] | I may be new here | 我算是新来的 |
[16:26] | But I know this family well enough | 但我足够了解这个家庭了 |
[16:27] | To know that you boys love each other | 知道你们之间感情很好 |
[16:29] | And I know exactly what you need. | 而且我更知道你们需要什么 |
[16:31] | What are you doing? he’ll eat you. | 你在干嘛? 他会生吞了你的 |
[16:40] | I think you boys need to hug. | 我认为你们需要拥抱 |
[16:42] | – what?! – agh! | -什么?! -夷! |
[16:44] | I’m getting out of here! | 让我出去! |
[16:50] | You hugged sam lichtmann | 你既然抱了山姆·利特曼 |
[16:52] | You can hug your sons. | 你也该抱抱你的儿子 |
[16:55] | I hadn’t seen him for 30 years. | 我30年没见他了 |
[16:57] | If you people go away for 30 years | 如果你们滚蛋30年 |
[16:59] | I’ll hug you too! | 我也会抱你们的! |
[17:06] | I don’t wanna be hugged. | 我不想要抱抱 |
[17:07] | All right I think marie and amy are right. | 行啦 我觉得玛丽和艾米很有道理 |
[17:11] | A lot of the problems in this family wouldn’t exist | 这个家庭很多问题都容易解决 |
[17:13] | If there was a little more hugging | 只要你们多点拥抱 |
[17:15] | And a little less yelling. | 少点吵闹 |
[17:17] | So frank hug your sons! | 所以 弗兰克 去抱你的儿子! |
[17:20] | Get over there. | 去 |
[17:22] | – get off me! – what are you doing? | -别碰我! -你在干嘛? |
[17:37] | I’m uncomfortable with this! | 这让我非常不舒服 |
[17:40] | Trust me you need this. | 相信我 你需要这个 |
[17:42] | Open yourself up to genuine affection. | 敞开你的心扉来一个爱的拥抱 |
[17:45] | Your wife is so queer. | 你老婆太”娘”了 |
[17:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:58] | Okay come on let’s go. | 好啦 来吧 |
[17:59] | Put your arms around each other come on. | 手臂环住彼此 |
[18:02] | I’m late for lunch. the lodge will know I’m missing. | 午饭我要迟到了 俱乐部会发现的 |
[18:06] | You’ better hope that your lodge is open | 你最好祈祷你的俱乐部 |
[18:08] | For three meals a day for the rest of your life. | 能在你余生里供你每日三餐 |
[18:10] | If you don’t hug these boys | 因为如果你不抱抱孩子们 |
[18:11] | My kitchen is closed. | 我的厨房就关张大吉了 |
[18:27] | This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 这真是我见过最美好的一幕了 |
[18:31] | Marie I want steak tonight! | 玛丽 我晚上想吃牛排! |
[18:35] | All right could we stop? | 好了 我们可以了吧 |
[18:36] | The smells from my childhood | 童年那种臭味 |
[18:37] | Are starting to come back. | 又开始来了 |
[18:41] | Did we have a monkey? | 我们养猴子了吧? |
[18:51] | Hi. | 好 |
[18:53] | – hey. – hello. | -嘿 -你好 |
[18:55] | Sorry to interrupt… whatever you were doing | 不好意思打扰…不论你们在干嘛 |
[18:58] | Uh but your grandson told me you were here. | 你孙子说你在这里 |
[19:01] | Hey thanks geoffrey. | 谢谢 杰弗里 |
[19:03] | All right let’s get going to the lodge. | 行啦 我们去俱乐部吧 |
[19:05] | Actually I can’t go. | 事实上 我不能去 |
[19:06] | There’s trouble down at the store. | 店里出麻烦了 |
[19:08] | What gives? | 咋了? |
[19:09] | The building inspector | 那大楼督察员 |
[19:11] | Slapped me with 18 code violations. | 说我有18条违规项目 |
[19:13] | It’s really bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[19:16] | Oh that’s a pity. | 是啊 真可怜 |
[19:19] | It’s a complete disaster. | 完全是场灾难啊 |
[19:21] | I’ve gotta tear up the concrete floor redo the electrical. | 我得敲掉那些混凝土楼梯 重铺电线 |
[19:24] | My investors are gonna kill me. | 那些投资人会杀了我 |
[19:26] | I just feel like shutting the whole thing down. | 暂时只能全面停业整顿了 |
[19:35] | Hey man that really is too bad. | 是啊 真是糟糕 |
[19:38] | Yeah sorry about that. | 为你难过 |
[19:40] | Aw boo hoo woe is me. | 喂喂 怎么啦! |
[19:43] | Oh frank! | 弗兰克! |
[19:45] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的么? |
[19:46] | I think you ought to get off your pity pot | 你就不能别哭哭啼啼 |
[19:48] | And act like a man. | 像个男人样嘛 |
[19:50] | I mean it. give me a break nancy. | 我说真的 饶了我吧 娘娘腔 |
[19:54] | That isn’t very nice frank! | 这话可不怎么好听啊 弗兰克 |
[19:56] | What did I always tell you? | 我以前怎么跟你说的? |
[19:57] | – “quit crying and suck it up.” – what? | -“别哭哭啼啼 他妈的勇敢点” -什么? |
[19:59] | – quit crying and suck it up! – that’s right. | -别哭哭啼啼 他妈的勇敢点 -就是这样 |
[20:02] | Quit crying and suck it up you whiny baby! | 别哭哭啼啼 他妈的勇敢点 你这个爱哭包 |
[20:06] | Dad… dad what are you doing? | 爸…爸 你在干嘛? |
[20:10] | You’re right mr. barone. | 没错 巴隆先生 |
[20:12] | – ho ho whoa whoa! – excuse me? | -什么什么! -再说一遍? |
[20:15] | I’m being a wimp. I can handle this! | 我太懦弱了 我能做好的! |
[20:18] | Okay then quit blubbering. you’re making me sick. | 行啦 那就不要再唧唧歪歪 真恶心 |
[20:21] | Yeah! you see this is what I love about this man. | 是! 你瞧 所以我才喜欢他 |
[20:27] | My own father candy-coated everything. | 我父亲什么都往好的说 |
[20:29] | “oh you’re great. | “哦 你真棒 |
[20:31] | You can do anything. I love you…” | 你能做到任何事 我爱你…” |
[20:33] | Blah blah blah blah. | 诸如此类的 |
[20:36] | Thank you mr. barone. | 谢谢你 巴隆先生 |
[20:53] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[20:55] | You two mooks wanna get something to eat at the lodge? | 你们想跟我去俱乐部吃点什么吗? |
[20:58] | Yeah. why not? | 行啊 何不呢? |
[21:00] | You don’t have to go to the lodge. | 你不用去门房 |
[21:02] | I have a lot of food here I can make. | 我这有不少吃的 我做给你们吃 |
[21:09] | Oh that’s funny debra. | 呵呵 这个好笑 黛布拉 |
[21:12] | Come on I’ve got some nice big steaks across the street. | 来吧 就在街对面 我有好吃的牛排 |
[21:17] | Steak it is! | 就牛排了! |
[21:24] | Did that hurt your feelings a little? | 这有点伤你感情吧? |
[21:29] | Well stop your crying | 别哭哭啼啼 |
[21:30] | And get off your pity pot nancy! | 给我站起来 娘娘腔! |
[21:39] | You really are queer. | 你是够”娘”的 |