时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey let me help you with these things. | 嘿 让我来帮你吧 |
[00:08] | This is nice… us working together like this. | 我们俩像这样一起干活…真的很好 |
[00:12] | What’s goin’ on Ray? | 雷 到底又有什么事? |
[00:14] | Okay all right.here is the thing | 嗯 好吧 是这么回事 |
[00:18] | Robert and the guys | 罗伯特 还有其他几个伙计 |
[00:20] | They uh wanna go golfing tomorrow | 他们…明天想去打高尔夫 |
[00:22] | And I said “no! no way! | 然后我说 “不行 不可以 |
[00:26] | Because it’s… it’s the weekend | 因为…是周末 |
[00:27] | And the weekend is for family!” | 周末就应该和家人在一起” |
[00:30] | But then… | 但是后来… |
[00:31] | Ray Ray Ray. spare me. | 雷 雷 雷 让我说一句 |
[00:32] | You wanna play golf go ahead. | 你想去打高尔夫 那就去吧 |
[00:35] | Really? ’cause I had a lot more prepared. | 真的吗 其实我还准备了不少话 |
[00:39] | Ray just play golf. | 雷 这只是去打高尔夫 |
[00:40] | You don’t have to put on a big show. | 你用不着在那里演连续剧 |
[00:42] | It insults me when you pretend to be a good husband. | 你试图扮成个好丈夫根本就是在侮辱我 |
[00:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Uh Raymond did you talk to a certain someone | 雷蒙德 你已经和某人 |
[00:52] | About a certain something? | 说了某事了吗 |
[00:55] | You don’t have to speak in code mr. bond. | 邦德先生 你们不需要用密码交谈了 |
[00:58] | I already said yes. | 我已经答应了 |
[01:00] | So Deb since the guys are leaving for golf tonight | 黛布 既然他们今晚就要去打高尔夫 |
[01:03] | Maybe you and I should do something. | 我们两个也许可以干点什么 |
[01:05] | What? tonight? | 什么? 今晚? |
[01:07] | You said golf tomorrow! | 你说的是明天 |
[01:13] | We’re gonna play bethpage black | 我们要去贝斯佩吉·布莱克球场 |
[01:16] | Which is the most famous public course in the country… | 那是美国…甚至是全世界 |
[01:20] | Perhaps the world… | 最有名的高尔夫球场… |
[01:22] | And the only way to get a tee time | 要想得到发球的机会 |
[01:24] | Is to line up in your car tonight | 唯一的办法就是今晚坐在车里排队 |
[01:27] | And wait there until the morning. | 一直等到明天早上 |
[01:32] | Deb please let him do this. | 黛布 让他去吧 |
[01:34] | L-i-it’s for me Gianni and Andy | 就当是…为了我 吉阿尼 还有安迪 |
[01:36] | Because you know we don’t like Ray either. | 因为 你也知道 我们也不喜欢雷 |
[01:38] | It’s just I mean… we need a fourth body. | 只是 我的意思是…我们得四个人才行 |
[01:42] | And a van. | 还有货车 |
[01:45] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[01:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah go. have a good time. | 是的 去吧 玩得开心点 |
[01:52] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | – hi. – oh hi Marie. | -嘿 -嘿 玛丽 |
[01:57] | Oh I’m glad you boys are here. | 真高兴你们俩都在这 |
[01:59] | My laundry room shelves were delivered | 我洗衣房的架子已经送来了 |
[02:01] | So you can put them up tomorrow morning. | 你们明天早上去帮我装一下吧 |
[02:04] | Oh sorry ma but Ray and I are going golfing | 妈妈 很抱歉 但是我和雷要去打高尔夫 |
[02:07] | But we’ll do it for you on sunday. | 但我们星期天可以去帮你弄 |
[02:08] | No no no. that won’t do | 不 不 不 太晚了 |
[02:10] | Because Lee and Stan are coming for lunch tomorrow afternoon. | 因为李和斯坦明天要来吃午饭 |
[02:13] | L-i-it’s kinda all set ma. | 妈妈 都已经计划好了 |
[02:16] | So the list of things more important than me | 如此说来比我更重要的事情 |
[02:20] | Just keeps getting longer. | 是越来越多了对吧 |
[02:27] | All right how ’bout doing the shelves now? | 好吧 那现在去弄怎么样? |
[02:29] | Do you have any time for your mother now? | 你们现在可以给你们的母亲一点时间吧? |
[02:32] | Well actually | 事实上 |
[02:33] | We’re supposed to leave for the golf course tonight. | 我们今晚就要去高尔夫球场 |
[02:36] | Oh. I understand. | 噢 我知道了 |
[02:39] | Okay go golfing. | 好吧 去打高尔夫吧 |
[02:41] | Have a good time. | 玩得开心点 |
[02:55] | Just get in there. let’s go. | 把它放在那 来吧 |
[03:01] | You boys have done a beautiful job | 你们俩把架子装起来啦 |
[03:03] | Putting these together. | 干得真不错 |
[03:04] | Thank you ma. thanks. | 谢谢 妈妈 谢谢 |
[03:06] | Don’t sand them in here. | 帮个忙 可别在这给它磨光 |
[03:08] | Sand them? | 磨光? |
[03:11] | Of course. you can’t paint them until you sand them. | 当然 只有磨光之后才能上漆啊 |
[03:14] | Paint them?! | 上漆? |
[03:17] | I can’t have unfinished wood in my house. | 我总不能把一块没经过任何装饰的木头放在家吧 |
[03:20] | It doesn’t go with the decor. | 这与整个装饰不搭 |
[03:23] | It’s the laundry room! | 那是洗衣房 |
[03:25] | This color will go very nice with that orange box of tide. | 这个颜色和那个橙色盒子的汰渍洗衣粉很配啊 |
[03:30] | All right look ma | 好了 听着 妈妈 |
[03:31] | I’m gonna put it back here for now | 我先暂时把它放回那儿 |
[03:33] | And we’ll paint it on sunday. | 然后我们星期天来给它上漆 |
[03:35] | No I have people coming tomorrow. | 不行 我明天有客人要来 |
[03:37] | Oh you might as well… just drag it out to the trash. | 噢 你们干脆…把它扔到垃圾堆吧 |
[03:44] | All right just call the guys | 好吧 给他们打个电话 |
[03:46] | And tell them we’ll meet them at the course. | 告诉他们在球场见 |
[03:48] | Really? I mean it’s unbelievable! | 什么? 我觉得不可能 |
[03:50] | Of course it is! | 当然可能 |
[03:53] | I’ll be honest Marie. looking at those shelves | 玛丽 我说实话 看看这些架子 |
[03:55] | I think Lee’s gonna win this one. | 我觉得这次李赢定了 |
[03:56] | What do you mean? win what? | 什么意思? 赢什么? |
[03:59] | Oh Lee’s all full of herself | 李自以为很了不起 |
[04:00] | Cause her son built a special box | 因为她儿子给她做了一个特殊的盒子 |
[04:02] | For her spoon collection. | 让她用来装她收集的勺子 |
[04:06] | That has nothing to do with anything. | 那和任何事都无关 |
[04:08] | Gimme a break! | 你拉倒吧 |
[04:09] | That’s why your mother wants to drag Lee into the laundry room | 这就是为什么你们的妈妈要把李带进洗衣房的原因 |
[04:12] | So she can show her what you two do for her. | 那样她就可以让她看看你们为她做了些什么 |
[04:18] | That’s why we’re doin’ this ma? | 妈妈 这就是我们现在正在做这件事的原因吗 |
[04:20] | Because… ’cause Lee’s son has nothin’ better to do all day | 就是因为…因为李的儿子整天无所事事 |
[04:22] | Than to kiss his mom’s behind?! | 除了拍他妈妈的马屁?! |
[04:26] | Have you seen Lee’s behind? | 你看过李的屁股吗 |
[04:28] | It does take all day. | 是得花上一天的时间 |
[04:32] | Yet we still felt bad | 我们还是感到很内疚 |
[04:34] | Like all we were doing wasn’t good enough. | 好像我们所做的一切都不够好似的 |
[04:36] | We always feel bad. we fall for it every time! | 我们总是感到内疚 因为我们没有一次是做的对的 |
[04:39] | The guilt. your guilt! | 内疚 因你而起的内疚 |
[04:41] | If you feel guilty it’s not because of me. | 如果你感到内疚 那可不是因为我 |
[04:45] | Yeah right ma. by the way where’s the limp? | 是啊 说的对 妈妈 顺便问一句 你走路怎么不跛了? |
[04:54] | I feel very sad. | 我很伤心 |
[04:59] | All this anger against me… | 所有这些指向我的愤怒 |
[05:03] | Because of your precious golf. | 只是因为你们宝贵的高尔夫 |
[05:06] | No! that’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back! | 不 那只是导火索 |
[05:08] | You’ve been making us feel guilty about stuff our whole lives | 你一直让我们对我们生活中的所有事都充满着愧疚感 |
[05:11] | And we’re sick of it! | 我们讨厌这样 |
[05:12] | Sick! | 讨厌 |
[05:17] | Nothing is ever good enough and it’s always our fault! | 没有什么事是足够好的 永远都是我们的错 |
[05:20] | You can’t speak to your mother like that! | 你们不能这样对你们的妈妈说话 |
[05:22] | – you do! – she’s not my mother! | -你也这样 -她又不是我妈 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry. look the guilt trip… it’s over! | 我很抱歉 听着 这让人内疚的旅程…到此为止 |
[05:28] | Come on. let’s get outta here. and we’re not movin’ that! | 来吧 我们走吧 我们才不会去搬那玩意儿 |
[05:31] | That’s right. amen brother! | 说的对 弟弟 这才像个男人 |
[05:33] | Fine! go! | 很好 走吧 |
[05:34] | Leave an old crippled woman | 留下一个跛脚的老太婆 |
[05:37] | With unfinished shelves and an uncaring husband! | 和未完成的衣架和一个不懂得关心她的丈夫 |
[05:47] | Yesterday that would’ve worked. | 放在昨天 这可能会奏效 |
[06:04] | Okay you guys are number 16 in line. | 好了 你们排在第16位 |
[06:07] | – I’ll be back at 5:00 a.m. – okay. | -我会在凌晨5点过来 -好的 |
[06:09] | Boy six and a half hours sittin’ in a car. | 嘿 我们要在车里坐6个半小时 |
[06:15] | This is great. | 真不错 |
[06:18] | Yeah we went through hell to get here | 是啊 我们从地狱来到这里 |
[06:20] | But look at us now! | 但是看看我们现在 |
[06:21] | Bethpage black baby! | 贝斯佩吉·布莱克 |
[06:23] | Doughnuts and stuff! | 甜甜圈 还有一堆零食 |
[06:24] | You guys wanna hear about this dream I had last night? | 你们想不想听我昨晚做了什么梦? |
[06:27] | – was it a sex dream? – no. | -是关于性的吗 -不是 |
[06:28] | Then keep it to yourself. | 那你就自己留着吧 |
[06:30] | – hey. hey I had a sex dream. – oh yeah? | -我有一个关于性的梦 -是吗 |
[06:33] | And you were there and you were there… | 你在那 你也在那… |
[06:35] | Okay. all right. | 行了 够了 |
[06:37] | Wacko! | 神经 |
[06:39] | I saw a guy outside the gate selling sausage and peppers. | 我看见有人在外面卖香肠和胡椒粉 |
[06:41] | – anybody in? – yeah. | -谁要? -啊啊 |
[06:43] | – me too. – I’ll go. I wanna stretch my legs. | -我也是 -我要出去 我想活动活动腿脚 |
[06:45] | What so your feet can touch the floor? | 咋了 这样你的脚才能碰到地? |
[06:50] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[06:51] | You’re out of my dream! | 你被排除在我的梦外了 |
[07:05] | Feelin’ bad about ma? | 还在为妈妈的事感到内疚呢? |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:11] | Yeah but we were right to leave right? | 但我们的离开是对的 对吗 |
[07:14] | Oh yeah definitely. | 是啊 当然 |
[07:15] | And I’m glad you were there with me cubby. | 我很高兴你和我站在一边 小野兽 |
[07:17] | Yeah. no we were good. | 是啊 不对 我们都是好人 |
[07:18] | We stood up for each other you know? | 你知道吗 我们是在互相支持 |
[07:20] | We gotta remember that for the future. | 我们要永远记住那一刻 |
[07:22] | It’s true ’cause we usually let it divide and conquer us | 我们常常被挑唆 然后瓦解我们 |
[07:25] | But tonight it was you and me. | 但今晚是你和我的 |
[07:27] | We had the power. we beat her. | 我们掌控着力量 我们打到了她 |
[07:29] | Yeah. yeah. and she’s tough to beat. | 是啊 她很难对付 |
[07:31] | – oh! the guilt. – yeah. | -噢 内疚 -是啊 |
[07:32] | She majored in guilt… | 内疚是她的主修课… |
[07:35] | With a minor in crazy. | 副修课是装疯 |
[07:40] | You know what? I got a buddy on the force | 你知道吗? 我警队里认识一个家伙 |
[07:43] | And his parents just moved to california. | 他父母才搬去加州 |
[07:45] | He sees them twice a year tops. | 他一年一共只要探望他们两次 顶多 |
[07:51] | Oh how great would that be? | 如果…那就太好了 |
[07:54] | You know it would be like us… | 你知道吗 这就像我们在这儿… |
[07:57] | America… | 他们呢… |
[08:01] | – them. | -在美国的这边 |
[08:04] | Hey you know where old people like to go? | 嘿 你知道老年人都喜欢去哪吗 |
[08:07] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[08:08] | Oh yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:09] | How do we get ’em to go there? | 我们要怎样才能让他们过去呢 |
[08:11] | Well next time it snows | 下次下雪时 |
[08:13] | We show ma pictures of florida | 就在妈妈照爸爸的吩咐 铲去停车道的雪后 |
[08:14] | Right after dad has had her shovel the driveway. | 我们就给她看佛州的照片 |
[08:17] | Yeah! yeah! | 对啊 对啊 |
[08:18] | And for dad we just tell him that | 爸爸呢 我们只要跟他说 |
[08:20] | Uh florida just became underwear-optional. | 在佛罗里达连内裤都可以不穿 |
[08:26] | Oh… how great would that be? | 噢…要是真能那样该有多好啊 |
[08:28] | Mom and dad a whole plane ride away. | 爸爸和妈妈一起坐飞机离开 |
[08:30] | Ah… it’s fun to think about. | 想想还真有趣 |
[08:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:35] | Aw who are we kiddin’ | 我们在开啥玩笑呢? |
[08:36] | They’re not goin’ anywhere are they? | 他们什么地方都不会去 不是吗 |
[08:38] | No. they’re gonna be with us forever. | 是啊 他们会一直和我们在一起 |
[08:42] | Well until they you know… | 对啊 直到他们… 你知道的 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:47] | Yeah of course dad… | 是啊 当然 爸爸… |
[08:49] | There’s a good chance that he’s not gonna be… | 很有可能会去不了… |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:54] | Yeah. that’s true. | 是啊 那倒是 |
[08:57] | He may be headed south after all. | 他最终可能还是得朝下面去 |
[09:02] | Oh boy. but it’s weird | 噢 但这很奇怪 |
[09:05] | Just to picture ma paddin’ around the house | 想想妈妈一个人在屋子里走来走去 |
[09:07] | With no one to yell at. | 却又找不到嚷嚷的对象 |
[09:09] | Well you don’t know that dad’s definitely gonna go first. | 你又不知道爸爸肯定会先走的 |
[09:11] | Come on did you see the way | 得了吧 你难道没看到 |
[09:13] | He was wolfin’ down that meatball sub tonight? | 今天晚上他狼吞虎咽地吃下一个肉丸三明治的样子吗 |
[09:16] | I don’t exactly see him blowin’ out 100 candles. | 我是绝不可能看到他吹灭100根蜡烛的样子 |
[09:26] | I guess at some point down the road | 我觉得我们什么时候就得 |
[09:28] | We’ll have to put mom in a home or something. | 把妈妈安顿到老年之家之类的地方了 |
[09:31] | Yeah. yeah l… I guess that’s what they do right? | 是啊 我…我猜大家都这么干的 不是吗? |
[09:33] | But… but a nice one. | 但是…但是得找个好的 |
[09:34] | Oh yeah. a good one. | 是啊 得好的那种 |
[09:35] | Not that kind they investigate on the news. | 不要像新闻调查上曝光的那种 |
[09:38] | No. | 不会的 |
[09:39] | Huh-uh it’s gotta be first-class you know? | 那将会是第一流的 你知道吗 |
[09:41] | It’s gotta have flowers and… and a television. | 有鲜花…还有电视 |
[09:48] | Yeah but you know what? she still won’t like it. | 但是你知道吗 她还是会不喜欢 |
[09:50] | Even if it’s a nice old-age home | 即便那是一个漂亮的老年之家 |
[09:52] | She’ll still find something to complain about. | 她还是会找茬来抱怨 |
[09:55] | Yeah true. | 说的对 |
[09:56] | She’ll probably try to escape a lot… | 她可能还会试着逃出来… |
[09:59] | Which I think they charge you for. | 估计那边这也是收费项目 |
[10:07] | You know now that I think about it | 你知道 既然我这样想了 |
[10:08] | You and Amy’ll probably take care of her. | 我觉得你和艾米可能要照顾她 |
[10:17] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:18] | Why are you trying to pawn her off on me? | 为什么你要把她推给我呢 |
[10:22] | No no. it’s just that… | 不 不 只是… |
[10:24] | You’re gonna move into that house eventually anyway right? | 不管怎样你最后都会搬进那幢房子 不是吗 |
[10:26] | Why do you assume that? | 你为什么那样想? |
[10:28] | I just assumed that when… when they go | 我只是觉得当…当他们走了之后 |
[10:30] | You’ll get the house and then you’ll… | 你就会得到那幢房子 然后你就会… |
[10:33] | You’ll finally have a house. | 你最后也会有幢房子 |
[10:34] | Oh so now I’m just a loser | 噢 那么现在的我就是个窝囊废啦 |
[10:37] | Who can’t buy my own house or make his way in the world | 买不起自己的房子 也不可能取得成功 |
[10:40] | So I’ll just move back with mommy. | 也就只好搬回去和妈妈一起住 |
[10:42] | Look I’m just trying to think of what is best for ma. | 听着 我只是在想怎样对妈妈才是最好的 |
[10:45] | Oh well aren’t you a saint? | 噢 你简直是个圣人啊 |
[10:48] | What? | 什么? |
[10:49] | Course I can’t help but think | 因为 我忍不住想 |
[10:50] | What would be best for ma is for her to live out her days | 对妈妈最好的就是 |
[10:54] | In the place where she already spends most of her time. | 让她在已经度过大半辈子的地方度过余生 |
[10:57] | – uh no! no. – why? why? | -不 不 -为什么呢 为什么呢 |
[11:00] | Come on Raymond. it’s perfect. | 得了吧 雷蒙德 这多么完美啊 |
[11:02] | One day she’s over at your house | 某天她去你家串门 |
[11:04] | And then she just doesn’t leave. | 然后她就再也不会走了 |
[11:09] | I could drop off her toothbrush | 我会送来她的牙刷 |
[11:10] | And a gallon of jean nate and she’ be all set. | 还有一加仑的简·奈特(香水) 她就安顿好了 |
[11:15] | – no! listen… – no… | -不 听着… -不… |
[11:16] | – she’s yours Raymond. – no she’s not! | -她是你的 雷蒙德 -不 不是的 |
[11:18] | All yours! | 都是你的 |
[11:20] | She can’t stay in my house. there’s not enough room! | 她不能住在我家 根本没地方让她住 |
[11:22] | You’ve got plenty of room downstairs in your office there. | 你在你楼底下办公室那不是有空房间嘛 |
[11:25] | Just put in a nice rug | 只要铺上一块漂亮的地毯 |
[11:27] | And put up a big picture of you and her together. | 然后再挂上你们两个的合影 |
[11:29] | Oh she’ll be very happy. | 她就会很开心了 |
[11:32] | Okay so since you’re too stubborn to move into that house… | 好吧 既然你顽固到不搬进去住… |
[11:35] | Like we all know is your destiny… | 就像我们知道的 这也就是你的命了… |
[11:37] | You’re gonna force your own mother | 你还要逼你自己的母亲 |
[11:39] | To live in a basement huh? | 去住地下室 不是吗 |
[11:41] | A dark disgusting basement | 一个昏暗恶心的地下室 |
[11:43] | With the rats and the cockroaches. | 到处是老鼠和蟑螂 |
[11:47] | Raymond Raymond Raymond. | 雷蒙德 雷蒙德 雷蒙德 |
[11:49] | Don’t fight it. | 别争了 |
[11:51] | Who do you think she’ rather be with? | 你认为她想和谁在一起呢 |
[11:53] | We all know that you’re the favorite. | 我们都知道你是最受喜爱的 |
[11:55] | And that my friend… | 而那 我的朋友… |
[11:57] | Is your destiny. | 就是你的命 |
[12:00] | You are out of your mind! | 你简直就是疯了 |
[12:03] | She loves us both equally. | 她对我们俩的爱是平等的 |
[12:12] | Why don’t we do this… | 我们为什么不试试呢… |
[12:14] | We’ll put her in the middle of the room call her name | 我们让她在房子中间 然后叫她的名字 |
[12:17] | And see who she comes to. | 看看她会去哪边 |
[12:28] | Wait a minute Robert. | 罗伯特 等一下 |
[12:30] | L… I don’t think you’re taking every factor into consideration. | 我…我认为你没把所有因素都考虑进去 |
[12:35] | You’re forgetting a very special little lady named Debra. | 你忘记了一个叫黛布拉的特殊小人物了 |
[12:40] | You think ma wants to spend the rest of her life | 你觉得妈妈愿意和她的头号大敌住在一起 |
[12:42] | Under the same roof with her arch-nemesis? | 来度过她的后半生吗 |
[12:48] | Not likely. | 不可能的 |
[12:49] | But… whose wife does she love? | 但是…她喜欢谁的老婆呢 |
[12:54] | Whose wife does she just think is the cat’s bananas? | 她觉得谁的老婆更温顺呢 |
[12:57] | Look don’t bring our wives… | 听着 别把我们的老婆卷进来… |
[12:58] | Yeah that’s right! it’s Amy! | 对了 是艾米 |
[13:02] | Precious little Amy. | 稀有的小艾米 |
[13:03] | So put ma in the middle of that room. | 让妈妈在房间的中间 |
[13:06] | As soon as she gets one look at Amy | 只要她看一眼艾米 |
[13:08] | She’s gonna come scamperin’ over to you | 她就会很高兴地蹦到你那边的 |
[13:10] | Tongue out and tail a-waggin’ | 伸出舌头 摇着尾巴 |
[13:15] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[13:47] | How about we golf for it? | 我们打高尔夫来决定 怎么样? |
[13:51] | What? | 什么? |
[13:52] | Today. | 就今天 |
[13:54] | 18 holes. loser gets ma. | 18个洞的比赛 输的人就得到妈妈 |
[14:05] | What are you kiddin’ | 什么 你开玩笑吧? |
[14:07] | – what are you chicken? – no I am not. | -咋了 你怕了? -不 我才不是 |
[14:10] | I was gonna destroy you anyway so fine. | 反正不管怎样 我都会打败你的 就这么定了 |
[14:12] | This’ll be the icing on my delicious victory pie. | 这对我来说只不过是我胜利后得到的美味的派上的甜点 |
[14:15] | Yeah? we’ll see who’ll be eating the delicious pie. | 是吗 那让我们等着瞧 谁会吃到那块美味的派 |
[14:20] | You are goin’ down! | 你输定了 |
[14:22] | Oh yeah? you’re goin’ down… to your basement | 是吗 你才是要到…你的地下室 |
[14:25] | So you can pretty it all up for big mama. | 把那装饰一新好让我们的妈妈住在那 |
[14:27] | Nah. I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[14:30] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[14:32] | No I beat you pretty good the last time pal. | 不会的 伙计 我上次可是很漂亮地赢了你 |
[14:34] | And I beat you the last three times before that. | 我在那之前已经打败了你三次 |
[14:37] | Just so you know I’ve been practicing my putting | 那么你知道吗 当黛布拉以为我在给孩子们读故事时 |
[14:40] | While debra thinks I’m reading to the kids okay? | 我一直都是在练习我的推杆呢 知道吗 |
[14:42] | So… so just get ready man. | 所以啊…所以 你就给我等着吧 |
[14:45] | “Robbie it’s too cold in the house. | “罗比 屋子里太冷了 |
[14:47] | Robbie it’s too hot in the house. | 罗比 屋子里太热了 |
[14:49] | Robbie I hope you’re making a baby in there.” | 罗比 我希望你能赶紧生个孩子” |
[14:53] | Yeah! yeah! that’s right. that is correct. | 是啊 是啊 没错 就是那样的 |
[14:57] | She’s gonna be with you till the day she dies! | 她会一直和你住一起直到她死去 |
[15:09] | Okay how ’bout this… | 好吧 这样怎么样… |
[15:11] | Forget about it. forget about it. | 算了 算了 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么? |
[15:16] | Just… I don’t wanna talk about it anymore. | 只是…我不想再说这个话题了 |
[15:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[15:21] | Nothing. it’s just… | 没什么 只是… |
[15:25] | You know one day she’s really gonna… | 你知道 有一天她真的会… |
[15:30] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[15:33] | Well yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:34] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:46] | I’ll take her. | 我来照顾她 |
[15:49] | What? | 什么? |
[15:50] | I’ll take her. I wanna take ma. | 我要照顾妈妈 我想要照顾她 |
[15:53] | W-what do you mean you’re gonna take her? l… | 你说你要照顾她 什么意思? 我… |
[15:55] | What? you don’t have to worry about it. | 什么? 你不用为此而担心了 |
[15:58] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么呢 |
[15:59] | You just changed your mind just like that? | 你就那样改变主意了? |
[16:01] | You just said you don’t want her. | 你才说你不要她的 |
[16:03] | Well maybe I changed my mind. | 噢 可能我也变主意了 |
[16:06] | Maybe… maybe… maybe I want her back now. | 也许…也许…也许我现在想要她回来 |
[16:09] | It’s too late. I called it! | 已经太晚了 我已经定了 |
[16:11] | No you can’t call it Raymond. | 不 雷蒙德 你不可以这样决定 |
[16:13] | L… l… I want her. I really do. | 我…我…我要她 我真的想要 |
[16:15] | All those things I said before were just to annoy you. | 我之前说的那些都是气你的 |
[16:18] | Besides I’m gonna move back in that house. | 再说 我是要搬进那座房子的 |
[16:20] | That doesn’t even matter! | 那跟这扯不上关系 |
[16:21] | – she’s better off with me! – no! | -她和我在一起会更好 -不 |
[16:23] | I’m tall and strong | 我高大强壮 |
[16:24] | And I can carry her up to her bed on my back! | 我可以把她背到她床上 |
[16:27] | So? I would be a better provider for her than you would! | 所以? 我会给她提供更好的生活条件 |
[16:30] | Why? because you make more money? | 为什么? 就因为你比我赚更多的钱? |
[16:32] | you’re gonna throw that in my face? | 你要把这件事写在我脸上? |
[16:33] | No I’m just saying that when it comes to money I have more. | 不 我只是想说 当提到钱的时候 我比你更多一些 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:40] | Okay you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[16:42] | We’re gonna golf for it but the other way. | 我们打高尔夫来定 但是换种规则 |
[16:45] | Winner gets ma. | 赢的人可以得到妈妈 |
[16:47] | – all right fine! bring it on! – oh I’m gonna bring it! | -好啊 行啊 尽管放马过来 -噢 我会放马过去的 |
[16:50] | Well keep your receipt cause you’re gonna return it! | 留着你的收据吧 因为你要还回来的 |
[16:52] | You keep the receipt! | 你把你的收据留好吧 |
[16:53] | Yeah I will! | 我会的 |
[16:55] | We don’t even have to do this | 我们根本没必要这么做 |
[16:56] | Cause like you said before ma loves me more! | 因为就像你之前说的 妈妈更喜欢我 |
[17:07] | Well you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:09] | She can love you all she wants | 她想怎么爱你都行 |
[17:11] | Because I love her… | 因为我爱她… |
[17:15] | More than you do. | 胜于你 |
[17:20] | What? | 什么? |
[17:21] | You heard me. | 你听到我说了 |
[17:22] | I love ma more. | 我更爱妈妈 |
[17:25] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:29] | Deep down inside Raymond | 在我的内心深处 雷蒙德 |
[17:32] | You know it’s true. | 你知道的那是事实 |
[17:34] | Are you saying that I don’t love my mother? | 你是说我不爱妈妈 |
[17:37] | Not as much as me. | 不像我这么深 |
[17:41] | You take her for granted. | 你把她的爱当作理所当然的 |
[17:43] | But me? | 但我呢? |
[17:44] | I cherish every ounce of affection that woman gives me | 我珍惜妈妈给我的每一次爱 |
[17:47] | Because I have to fight for it like a dirty dog in the street. | 因为我必须像街边的流浪狗一样来争取 |
[17:56] | But you? | 但你呢? |
[17:57] | You don’t even have to try. | 你一点都不用努力 |
[18:00] | She makes it so easy for you. | 她那么轻易地就给了你 |
[18:04] | You’re just a fat kid sittin’ with his mouth open | 你就是一个死肥仔 |
[18:07] | At the end of a chocolate assembly line. | 张着嘴坐在巧克力流水装配线的末端 |
[18:24] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[18:32] | I’m gettin’ ma. | 我要定妈妈了 |
[18:35] | You’re not gettin’ ma. | 你不会得到妈妈的 |
[18:36] | Don’t push me! | 别推我 |
[18:39] | Get… get off me! | 放…放开我 |
[18:51] | – where are you goin’ huh?! | -你要去哪 啊? |
[18:53] | – get off me! – come here! | -给我滚开 -给我过来 |
[18:55] | You leave me alone! | 让我一个人待会儿 |
[18:57] | Come here you! | 你给我过来 |
[18:58] | You started it! | 是你挑起的 |
[18:59] | You started it! | 你挑起的 |
[19:05] | – get outta here! – come here! | -滚出去 -过来 |
[19:08] | Come here. come here. | 过来 过来 |
[19:10] | Stop! | 快住手 |
[19:11] | – eat it! eat it! – no! | -吃 吃 -不 |
[19:12] | Don’t! stop! truce! truce! | 不要 住手 停战 停战 |
[19:16] | – all right! – truce! | -好吧 -停战 |
[19:18] | Truce! truce! | 停战 停战 |
[19:20] | All right. truce. | 好吧 停战 |
[19:21] | – truce! truce! – truce. | -停战 停战 -停战 |
[19:23] | Truce. truce. no truce! no truce! | 停战 停战 不停 不停 |
[19:25] | No truce! | 不停 |
[19:33] | – enough now! – enough! | -现在够了吧 -够了 |
[19:35] | – okay. – truce! | -好吧 -停战 |
[19:36] | – truce. – truce! | -停战 -停战 |
[19:37] | For real truce! | 真的停战 |
[19:39] | Enough. enough. | 够了 够了 |
[19:42] | Truce. | 停战 |
[19:50] | Why do you always gotta do the nipple?! | 你为什么老是要拧我的乳头?! |
[19:56] | My nostril is jellied shut. | 我的鼻孔被果酱堵住了 |
[20:02] | Truce. | 停战 |
[20:03] | Truce. | 停战 |
[20:04] | Truce. | 停战 |
[20:05] | Truce. | 停战 |
[20:13] | These sausages smell good! | 这些香肠闻起来真不错 |
[20:16] | You guys owe me three bucks each. | 你们俩每人欠我三块钱 |
[20:18] | Okay here’s your… | 好了 这是你们的… |
[20:23] | This was exactly like my dream! | 这简直跟我做的梦一模一样 |
[20:33] | Oh hey! there they are! | 嘿 他们回来了 |
[20:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[20:37] | Uh he… he hit a couple of really bad shots. | 他…他打了几个很烂的球 |
[20:41] | It’s 8:00. how long was golf? | 现在八点了 打了多久? |
[20:44] | Well we did somethin’ after golf. yeah. | 噢 打完高尔夫后 我们又干了点别的事 |
[20:46] | Come on Robert. | 罗伯特 过来 |
[20:50] | Here we go. pick it up. | 来了 抬起来 |
[20:56] | Here you go ma. | 妈妈 给你 |
[20:57] | Oh my goodness! | 噢 天啊 |
[20:59] | Yeah. listen ma we’re sorry. | 听着 妈妈 我们很抱歉 |
[21:01] | We shouldn’t have yelled at you. | 我们不应该对你吼的 |
[21:02] | Yeah we felt bad all day. | 我们一天都感到很内疚 |
[21:04] | Oh you shouldn’t have. | 噢 你们没必要那样的 |
[21:05] | You’re the best sons any mother could hope for. | 你们是所有的妈妈都希望有的最好的儿子 |
[21:12] | Why do I suddenly want jelly doughnuts? | 我怎么突然想吃果酱甜甜圈了? |
[21:18] | Oh these shelves are so beautiful. | 噢 这个架子真漂亮 |
[21:20] | And flowers! | 还有小花呢 |
[21:22] | Glad you like ’em mom. | 妈妈 真高兴你能喜欢 |
[21:23] | Sorry they weren’t ready in time for Lee and Stan. | 很抱歉没来得及赶上给李和斯坦看看 |
[21:25] | Oh that doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[21:27] | Come on you’re gonna carry these shelves | 快来 你们现在 |
[21:29] | Over to Lee’s house right now. | 就把这架子抬到李家去 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:38] | All right ma. | 好的 妈妈 |
[21:39] | Pick it up. | 抬起来 |
[21:40] | By the way Deb I beat Robert at golf | 顺便提一句 黛布 我在打高尔夫时打败了罗伯特 |
[21:43] | So when dad dies mom’s gonna live with us. | 所以爸爸去世了之后 妈妈会和我们一起住 |