时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I don’t know why you make me read them bedtime stories. | 我不知道你为什么非要我给他们讲睡前故事 |
[00:04] | All I hear is. “mommy reads better. | 我听到的只有 妈妈讲的好些 |
[00:08] | Sports illustrated’ isn’t a book.” | 体育画报不是书 |
[00:15] | I have a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[00:16] | Hey hey. don’t get overheated. | 悠着点 别把脑子烧了 |
[00:20] | Might I suggest that perhaps the reason | 我认为雷蒙德 |
[00:23] | For raymond’s unwillingness to share | 不愿承担作为父母的责任的做法 |
[00:26] | With the parental responsibilities | 是因为 |
[00:28] | Is a fear of intimacy. | 对亲密关系的恐惧 |
[00:30] | Brought on by his distant and somewhat strained relationship | 而其根源是那疏远和某种扭曲的关系 |
[00:33] | With his father? | 在他和他爸爸之间的 |
[00:39] | Robert’s been seeing dr. greenberg every tuesday. | 罗伯特每周二都去格林伯格医生那里 |
[00:43] | What. your therapist? | 什么 你的心理医生 |
[00:46] | Oh. that’s wonderful. robbie. | 简直太棒了 罗比 |
[00:49] | How does he do it… push two couches together? | 他怎么做的 把两个沙发并到一起 |
[00:57] | You see. joking is nothing more | 开玩笑不过就是 |
[01:00] | Than a defense mechanism. | 一种心理防卫而已 |
[01:02] | It masks some real problems that certain men have | 这掩盖了某些人身上真正的问题 |
[01:05] | Because they are afraid to get in touch with their feelings. | 因为害怕去触摸自己真实的感受 |
[01:08] | Hey. dad. I’m giving robert the finger in my mind. | 爸爸 我在脑海中向罗伯特竖中指 |
[01:19] | Want me to put one up for you? | 要我帮你竖一根吗 |
[01:23] | No. I got it. | 不用 我有 |
[01:32] | Both of you. put those down. | 你们两个 都放下来 |
[01:37] | That’s okay. ma. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[01:38] | This is men in a nutshell. | 他们都是鼠目寸光之人 |
[01:40] | I wish you would take ray to dr. greenberg sometime. | 我希望你能带雷去格林伯格医生那里 |
[01:43] | Don’t think I wouldn’t love to. | 我很愿意 |
[01:45] | Most of my problems stem | 我大多的问题都源自于 |
[01:47] | From my combative male relationships in the home. | 我和家庭男性成员之间的好战关系 |
[01:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:52] | God forbid you should improve as a human being. | 但愿你在做人方面能有所进步 |
[01:54] | Fix your relationship with your brother. | 搞好你和哥哥之间的关系 |
[01:56] | My relationship with him is fine. | 我和他的关系很好 |
[01:58] | What are you bringing this psycho-crapola | 你把疯言疯语带到我家 |
[02:00] | Into my house for? | 是为了什么 |
[02:02] | It’s not crapola! | 这不是疯言疯语 |
[02:03] | You’re just afraid to look at yourself. | 你只是害怕面对自己 |
[02:05] | No. I’m afraid to look at you cause you’re ugly. | 不 我害怕面对你 因为你丑 |
[02:07] | You’re the ugly one. you’re ugly on the inside. | 你才是丑的那个 你内心丑恶 |
[02:10] | Then go outside! | 那么就出去 |
[02:11] | – you go outside! – it’s my house! | -你出去 -这是我的房子 |
[02:13] | I forgot… you don’t have a house cause you still don’t have a life! | 我忘记你还没有房子 因为你还没有生活可言 |
[02:20] | What? what? | 怎么 怎么 |
[02:24] | Oh… listen. I didn’t mean it. | 听着 我不是那个意思 |
[02:27] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[02:29] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[02:39] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[02:41] | All right. all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:44] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[02:47] | I’ll go with you tomorrow. | 我明天和你一起去 |
[02:49] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:51] | I can’t wait to hear how it goes. | 我迫不及待的想看看进展如何了 |
[02:54] | Me too. tell me all about it. | 我也是 把情况都告诉我 |
[02:56] | Oh. you’re going too. frank. | 你也要去 弗兰克 |
[03:00] | No. sir. | 不 长官 |
[03:02] | Oh. yes. | 要去 |
[03:03] | Or I will finally be calling cousin bella. | 要么我就去找贝拉表妹 |
[03:06] | – don’t you threaten me. – who’s cousin bella? | -不要威胁我 -贝拉表妹是谁 |
[03:10] | My cousin bella happens to be a top psychiatrist. | 贝拉表妹恰巧是位顶尖的精神病专家 |
[03:13] | She’s a hideous monster. | 她是个令人毛骨悚然的妖怪 |
[03:16] | For years. she’s offered to come up from south carolina | 一直以来 她都提出要从南卡罗来纳 |
[03:19] | To stay with us | 过来和我们住一起 |
[03:20] | For some emergency marriage counseling. | 来进行些紧急的婚姻咨询工作 |
[03:22] | I’m gonna call her right now. | 我现在就给她打电话 |
[03:23] | Put down that phone. | 放下电话 |
[03:25] | She’s gonna stay with us as long as it takes | 她会一直和我们住在一起 |
[03:28] | To make you a person. | 直到把你变成正常人 |
[03:31] | All right! | 好吧 |
[03:34] | I’ll go with them to the thing. | 我和他们一起去做那个啥 |
[03:35] | He’s gonna have therapy! | 他要进行心理治疗了 |
[03:40] | – dad! – oh. my gosh. he’s going to therapy! | -爸爸 -天啊 他要去心理治疗了 |
[03:44] | I can’t believe it! | 我简直不能相信 |
[03:46] | Wonderful day! oh. and frank. | 美妙的一天 弗兰克 |
[03:48] | Don’t be afraid to let them keep you for observation. | 别害怕让他们对你进行留院观察 |
[03:58] | This is so great. | 这简直太棒了 |
[04:08] | All right. guys. there’s a couple of things | 伙计们 在我们进去之前 |
[04:10] | I wanna go over before we go inside. | 有些事我想先说一下 |
[04:12] | I don’t want this to throw you off. | 我不想因为这个让你们打退堂鼓 |
[04:14] | But dr. greenberg has a bit of a lazy eye. | 但是格林伯格医生有一点弱斜视 |
[04:17] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[04:20] | So when he looks at you. he may not be looking at you. | 当他看你的时候 他可能不是在看你 |
[04:24] | He may be looking at you. | 他可能是在看你 |
[04:26] | So you guys know what you wanna start with today? | 你们想好今天从哪开始了吗 |
[04:28] | How much I hate you. | 我有多恨你 |
[04:31] | Actually. that’s very good. | 事实上 这非常好 |
[04:33] | Don’t hold back. raymond. there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 别保留 雷蒙德 没什么可怕的 |
[04:35] | Yeah. I actually have something | 事实上我有些话 |
[04:38] | – I need to get off my chest. – what is it. dad? | -想要说出来 -是什么 爸爸 |
[04:40] | I’m not going in there. | 我不要进去 |
[04:43] | What? | 什么 |
[04:44] | I’m not going in there. | 我不要进去 |
[04:46] | And I would never set foot in some voodoo man’s sucker trap… | 我绝不会跳进什么大仙的蠢陷阱中 |
[04:49] | Not for all the tea in china. | 哪怕给我座金山银山 |
[04:51] | Nor for all the chinese waitresses | 金山银山还有个美女… |
[04:53] | Who bring the tea. | 我也不会 |
[04:57] | There. I feel better. | 好了 我感觉好多了 |
[05:00] | Dad. come on. we had a deal. | 爸爸 别这样 我们说好的 |
[05:02] | Hey. iook. if he’s not going. then I’m not going. all right? | 如果他不去 那我也不去 明白吗 |
[05:05] | – let’s just get a slice. – now you’re talking. | -我们去吃点东西 -这还差不多 |
[05:07] | No. wait. listen listen. hey hey. | 等等 听着 听着 |
[05:09] | I’m paying an extra $100 for this session. | 为了这次会面我额外多付了100块 |
[05:11] | And it’s two hours. you see. | 而且是两个小时 |
[05:13] | So you can’t go home because the girls will know. | 所以你们不能回家 因为她们会知道的 |
[05:16] | Did you pay him the extra money yet? | 你已经付过额外的钱了吗 |
[05:18] | No. I’m gonna pay him right now. | 没有 我现在就要付了 |
[05:19] | You’ve got 100 extra bucks… | 你有额外的100块钱 |
[05:23] | And we’ve got two free hours? | 而我们有两个小时空闲时间 |
[05:35] | Ooh. yeah! | 太棒了 |
[05:42] | This is not what I had in mind. | 这不是我之前所想的 |
[05:45] | Oh. no? we’re up 500 bucks. | 不是吗 我们赚了500块 |
[05:46] | Maybe you should start having that in mind. phone pole. | 也许你现在该开始这样想 电线杆 |
[05:51] | Yeah. phone pole. cause you’re big. | 没错 电线杆 因为你够大 |
[05:53] | All right. that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[05:55] | Not only did you two lie to the girls. | 你们俩不仅对女人们撒谎 |
[05:57] | But you made me lie to the doctor. | 还令我向医生撒了谎 |
[05:59] | Now it’s gonna be harder than ever | 下次我再看格林伯格医生的眼睛 |
[06:00] | To look dr. greenberg in the eye. | 会变得更难 |
[06:05] | Oh my god. iook at this. | 上帝啊 看看这个 |
[06:07] | We gotta bet this horse. | 我们得赌这匹马 |
[06:09] | This is a big horse. a sure thing. | 这是匹靓马 十拿九稳 |
[06:11] | This horse is unstoppable. | 这匹是不可阻挡的 |
[06:13] | “marie’s mouth.” | “玛丽的嘴” |
[06:24] | This is a sign from god. | 这是上帝的预示 |
[06:28] | We’re supposed to be here. | 我们命中注定应该在这 |
[06:30] | I’m in! | 我赌了 |
[06:31] | I’m way in. | 我绝对赌 |
[06:32] | Care for a piece. robert? | 要参一脚吗 罗伯特 |
[06:37] | It is a good sign. | 是个好预示 |
[07:00] | So how was therapy? | 治疗的如何 |
[07:06] | I gotta tell you. | 我得说 |
[07:08] | It was kind of a fulfilling experience. | 这是一段令人愉快的经历 |
[07:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:16] | Oh. isn’t this wonderful? | 这简直太好了 |
[07:19] | What did you think. frank? | 你认为如何 弗兰克 |
[07:21] | Well. when you were yanking me into this. | 当你逼我去的时候 |
[07:25] | I was. as you know. very skeptical. | 我 你知道的 非常怀疑 |
[07:29] | But then I got there. and I have to say… | 但当我去了之后 我得承认 |
[07:33] | It really paid off. | 的确是付出就有回报的 |
[07:40] | And I owe it all to marie’s mouth. | 这都是玛丽的嘴的功劳 |
[07:48] | I’m so happy I helped. | 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[07:50] | To marie’s mouth! | 为了玛丽的嘴 |
[07:54] | This is so great! | 这简直太好了 |
[07:57] | You mean this guy got through to you guys a little? | 你是说他的确帮到你们了 |
[08:00] | I gotta tell you. that dr. greenberg. | 我得告诉你 格林伯格医生 |
[08:02] | He’s a genius. | 的确有两把刷子 |
[08:05] | Know what? I am really proud of you guys. | 知道吗 我为你们感到非常骄傲 |
[08:08] | So what else did dr. greenberg say? | 格林伯格医生还说什么了 |
[08:10] | Well… he said that I’ve actually been in denial | 他说我一直都在逃避 |
[08:14] | With my feelings towards robert. | 对罗伯特的感觉 |
[08:16] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[08:18] | I think I love him now. | 我想我现在很爱他 |
[08:26] | This is so sweet. | 这太好了 |
[08:28] | And we realize how lucky we are to have you guys at home too. | 我们也意识到有你们在家是多么幸运 |
[08:33] | Dr. greenberg said that our marital companions | 格林伯格医生说我们的配偶 |
[08:36] | Can help our situation even further. | 能帮助我们达到更好的效果 |
[08:38] | Oh. fine with me. how? | 我没问题 怎么帮 |
[08:44] | We all have… you know… | 我们都有点… |
[08:47] | Tension… | 关系紧张 |
[08:49] | And whatever you can do to alleviate… | 你们要竭尽所能的来缓解 |
[08:55] | You know… dr. greenberg said. | 是格林伯格医生说的 |
[09:00] | I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[09:06] | Oh. frank. I can’t wait to talk more about this. | 弗兰克 我迫不及待想多谈谈这事 |
[09:10] | I always say | 我经常说 |
[09:12] | Nothing is more important than discussing one’s feelings. | 没有什么比了相互交流想法更重要 |
[09:15] | And now we can have real discussions. | 现在我们可以真正的交流了 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:25] | About that… | 关于这个… |
[09:26] | Dr. greenberg advised me to have a cone of silence. | 格林伯格医生建议我有个安静空间 |
[09:36] | A cone of silence? | 安静空间 |
[09:38] | Yes. I need a cone of silence… | 是的 每当我感觉坏弗兰克要出现时 |
[09:44] | …around me whenever I feel “bad frank” coming on. | 就需要一个安静空间包围我 |
[09:47] | He suggested a 10-foot radius. | 他建议半径为10英尺 |
[10:08] | A little more. | 再远一点 |
[10:13] | That’s good. honey. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[10:16] | Oh. chi chi. | 亲爱的 |
[10:18] | I’ll do anything if it means you’re mentally balanced. | 为了你的心态平衡我愿做任何事 |
[10:25] | The balance feels good now. | 平衡的感觉现在很好 |
[10:38] | Hello. ladies. | 你们好 亲爱的 |
[10:40] | Hey. how are we doing? | 我们的成果如何 |
[10:43] | We are up like a wedgie on the fat kid at camp. | 钱赚得就像是坐火箭 |
[10:49] | How much? | 有多少 |
[10:50] | Well. my papa. after five weeks. | 爸爸 五周的时间 |
[10:53] | We have cleared 1.400 semoles. | 我们净赚了1400块 |
[10:56] | Here’s to psychotherapy. | 多亏了心理治疗 |
[11:01] | What excuse did you give dr. greenberg this week? | 这周你给格林伯格医生什么理由 |
[11:04] | I didn’t even talk to him this week. | 这周我都没跟他说过话 |
[11:06] | I told him I was gonna be working undercover for a while. | 我告诉他要去做一段时间的卧底 |
[11:08] | And when I came back. I’d have plenty of issues. | 当我回来后 会有很多问题 |
[11:10] | What kind of issues? | 什么样的问题 |
[11:11] | I told him I had to dress as a woman. | 我跟他说我得装扮成女人 |
[11:13] | And I had to borrow the outfit from my mother. | 并且得向妈妈借用所有的行头 |
[11:18] | – that’s perfect. – I know. | -太完美了 -我知道 |
[11:21] | If he only knew what a sick bastard you really are. | 如果他知道你实际上是这么变态的话 |
[11:23] | I know! | 我知道 |
[11:26] | So what’s gonna be our breakthrough for today? | 我们今天的成果会是什么 |
[11:30] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[11:32] | The last thing I told the wives | 我最近告诉女人们的是 |
[11:33] | Is that we were working on dad’s withholding of affection | 我们在关注童年时期 爸爸的 |
[11:36] | When we were kids… | 不善表达感情 |
[11:37] | Good good. | 很好 很好 |
[11:39] | …and how it impacted negatively on us. | 及其对我们产生的负面影响 |
[11:41] | For instance. whenever I did something | 比如说 无论我做什么 |
[11:43] | I always felt that dad was disappointed in me. | 我总感觉爸爸还是对我失望 |
[11:46] | Not to mention the neglect and verbal abuse. | 更别说那些忽略和语言暴力了 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | So what can we say as to why you were like that… | 那么我们如何回答你那样做的原因 |
[11:54] | You know. unreceptive to our needs and stuff? | 对我们的需求的不接纳态度 |
[11:57] | Right right. | 对 对 |
[11:58] | Why was I like that? | 我为什么会那样 |
[12:01] | Cause you two were a couple of monkey’s asses. | 因为你们俩是对白痴 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | I think that might be the verbal abuse | 我认为这就是你刚刚提到的 |
[12:12] | You’re talking about. robert. | 语言暴力了 罗伯特 |
[12:15] | No. | 不 |
[12:16] | I been thinking about this since last week. | 上周开始我就一直在考虑这个问题 |
[12:19] | You know what you two’s problems were? | 知道你们俩的问题在哪吗 |
[12:21] | You took all that abuse stuff personally. | 你们把这些语言暴力当真了 |
[12:24] | Of course we took it personally. | 当然当真 |
[12:26] | You’re our father! | 你是我们的父亲 |
[12:32] | It was just business. | 我们是在谈正经的公事 |
[12:34] | This isn’t exactly what they call | 这可不是人们常说的 |
[12:37] | A triumph of analysis. what else you got? | 分析的胜利 你还有什么 |
[12:39] | What else you got? | 你还有什么 |
[12:43] | How about. uh… | 如果说… |
[12:45] | You were withdrawn from your relationship with us | 你对我们关系淡漠是因为 |
[12:47] | Because your father was like that with you? | 你的父亲就是这样对你 怎么样? |
[12:52] | That’s friggin’ great. | 简直绝了 |
[12:56] | Yeah. very good. raymond. | 非常好 雷蒙德 |
[12:59] | Yeah yeah. just like you were talking about the other day. | 就像你那天说的一样 |
[13:02] | I’m kind of a lousy dad because of him. | 我是个糟糕的爸爸是因为他 |
[13:04] | So I just back it up one more to grandpa joe. | 所以我就追溯到爷爷 乔 |
[13:08] | Yeah yeah. and his dad was the worst. | 没错 他的爸爸是最糟的 |
[13:12] | – my grandpa sal. – oh. yeah? | -我的爷爷 萨尔 -是吗 |
[13:15] | Oh. yeah. grandpa sal. very scary. | 是的 萨尔爷爷非常可怕 |
[13:18] | He once made mussolini wet himself. | 他曾经把墨索里尼吓得尿裤子了 |
[13:25] | My dad used to tell me horrible stories | 从前我爸没在揍我的时候 |
[13:27] | About how his father used to hit him… | 老爸就经常跟我讲他爸 |
[13:29] | When he wasn’t hitting me. | 是如何揍他的那种恐怖故事 |
[13:32] | Grandpa joe hit you? | 爷爷揍你 |
[13:35] | Sure. I got hit every day. | 当然了 我每天都被揍 |
[13:39] | Wow. dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:42] | I didn’t know it was like that for you. | 我不知道之前是那样的 |
[13:44] | It was like that for everybody. | 每个人都那样 |
[13:46] | That’s just the way it was. | 从来就是那样 |
[13:49] | So your dad’s dad hit him. | 你爸爸的爸爸揍他 |
[13:54] | He hit you. | 他揍你 |
[13:56] | And you never really hit us. | 你却从未真正揍过我们 |
[13:59] | I couldn’t. | 我下不了手 |
[14:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | I was always weaker than him. | 我一直都比他软弱 |
[14:09] | Maybe you didn’t want to be like him. | 也许你不想像他一样 |
[14:15] | I didn’t. | 我不想 |
[14:27] | The girls will buy that. | 女人们会相信的 |
[14:29] | – yeah. – yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[14:31] | They’ll eat it up like a bag of candy. | 她们会深信不疑的 |
[14:34] | Come on. let’s bet the next race. | 来吧 我们去赌下一场 |
[14:36] | I’m treating. | 我请客 |
[14:38] | Hey dad. can we get ice cream? | 爸爸 我们能吃个冰淇淋吗 |
[14:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:45] | Is it 6:00 yet? | 到6点了吗 |
[14:46] | Almost. the boys should be home from therapy soon. | 快了 男人们快从心理治疗那回家了 |
[14:49] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 这不是很棒吗 |
[14:53] | Frank’s a new man. | 弗兰克脱胎换骨了 |
[14:55] | It’s like I’m cheating. | 我赚大了 |
[15:00] | Did you see this? | 你看过这个了吗 |
[15:01] | – what? – what is it. dear? | -什么 -是什么 亲爱的 |
[15:03] | It’s dr. greenberg. | 是格林伯格医生 |
[15:05] | Obituaries. he died? | 讣告 他死了 |
[15:10] | Oh my god. that’s awful. | 天啊 太可怕了 |
[15:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:15] | He had a heart attack last week. | 上星期他心脏病突发 |
[15:18] | He was such a sweet man. | 他是多好的一个人啊 |
[15:22] | Oh. his poor family. this is terrible. | 不幸的家人 这太糟了 |
[15:25] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:27] | He died last week? | 他上星期去世的 |
[15:31] | It’s subconscious. | 是潜意识的 |
[15:33] | Which is why we have to keep going. | 这就是我为什么得继续的原因 |
[15:38] | Hello. beauties. | 你们好 美人们 |
[15:41] | Something smells good. | 什么东西闻着好香 |
[15:43] | And I’m not talking about dinner. | 而我说的不是晚饭 |
[15:48] | Hey there. baby doll. | 你好吗 宝贝 |
[15:49] | How about giving daddy a little sugar? | 给你的王子抱抱 |
[15:55] | Good session today? | 今天的治疗顺利吗 |
[15:57] | Oh. great great. some major breakthroughs. | 很棒 一些很大的进展 |
[15:59] | Better than major. | 不只很大 |
[16:01] | General… four-star general breakthroughs. | 极大 无以伦比的大进展 |
[16:03] | I gotta be honest… I feel really great. | 坦白的讲 我感觉棒极了 |
[16:07] | Since I’ve been in analysis. | 自从我去心理治疗后 |
[16:08] | My whole outlook is different. | 我的人生观不同了 |
[16:10] | That dr. greenberg was sent from heaven. | 格林伯格医生是上天派来的 |
[16:18] | Hey. iook at this. | 看看这个 |
[16:19] | What do you got? | 你拿着的是什么 |
[16:28] | I thought he looked a little pale when we left. | 难怪离开的时候他看起来有些苍白 |
[16:37] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:42] | Oh my god. was he hit by a car? | 上帝啊 他是被车撞了吗 |
[16:45] | He’s got that lazy eye. | 他斜视 |
[16:48] | It was a heart attack. robert. | 是心脏病 罗伯特 |
[16:50] | He died last week. | 他上星期去世的 |
[17:00] | What is it? give me that. | 是什么 给我 |
[17:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:09] | Where do you think you’re going. frank? | 你要去哪 弗兰克 |
[17:12] | The news is depressing. I’m gonna lie down. | 这个消息令人沮丧 我要去躺一会 |
[17:15] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[17:16] | You’d better take a good look at this section. | 你最好仔细看一看这栏 |
[17:19] | Cause you’re gonna be in there tomorrow. | 因为你明天就会身在其中 |
[17:24] | Well. maybe not tomorrow. | 也许不是明天 |
[17:26] | Looks like it takes a week. | 看起来需要一个星期 |
[17:30] | I demand an explanation. | 我需要一个解释 |
[17:32] | You lied to us. | 你对我们说了谎 |
[17:33] | Where exactly have you been going? | 你到底去哪了 |
[17:35] | All right. if you must know. | 好吧 如果你一定要知道 |
[17:36] | – we go to church… – oh. bull! | -我们去了教堂 -胡扯 |
[17:38] | Oh! to lie about church is a double sin! | 说关于教堂的谎话是双倍的罪孽 |
[17:43] | This is a terrible thing you did. | 你们做的实在太差劲了 |
[17:46] | What did we do? | 我们做什么了 |
[17:48] | You tricked us into thinking you weren’t pigs anymore. | 欺骗我们以为你们不再是猪头了 |
[17:50] | But you are worse than pigs. | 但是你们比猪头更可恶 |
[17:52] | You’re talking pigs who lie! | 你们是会说谎的猪头 |
[17:55] | Why would you do this to us? | 为什么要这样对我们 |
[17:58] | Here we were so happy | 我们如此高兴 |
[18:00] | That you guys were finally connecting. | 你们又重新有了交流 |
[18:02] | And we pictured you sitting in dr. greenberg’s office | 想象着你们坐在格林伯格医生的办公室里 |
[18:06] | And going through all your awful fights | 解决着你们之间糟糕的争执 |
[18:09] | And traumas and crying. and it was so cute. | 心灵创伤和悲痛 那多温馨 |
[18:15] | Where did you go. frank? | 你去哪了 弗兰克 |
[18:17] | I’m not talking. | 我不会说的 |
[18:18] | There is such a thing as patient-doctor confidentiality. | 因为病人和医生间有保密协议 |
[18:24] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[18:26] | To the track. | 赛马场 |
[18:28] | Oh. what?! | 什么 |
[18:29] | You’re gambling?! | 你们去赌马 |
[18:31] | What are you… an imbecile? | 你是白痴吗 |
[18:34] | How dare you?! | 你竟敢这样 |
[18:37] | I’m married to a mentally diseased. gambling psychopath. | 我嫁给了一个患有精神病的赌徒 |
[18:42] | Oh. yeah? I won! | 是吗 我赢了 |
[18:46] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[18:48] | And I’m glad what I done. | 我很高兴我的做法 |
[18:51] | It’s a good thing we didn’t go to the headshrinker. | 没去精神病医师那里是好事 |
[18:53] | I told you guys therapy was a crock. | 我告诉过你们心理治疗是扯淡 |
[18:56] | They take your money | 他们拿了你的钱 |
[18:57] | And then when you need the guy. like today. | 当你需要他的时候 就像今天 |
[18:59] | He’s doing something else. | 他却在做别的事 |
[19:06] | This is unbelievable. ray. | 这令人难以置信 雷 |
[19:09] | No. debra. come on. iook. | 黛布拉别这样 你瞧 |
[19:11] | This was supposed to make us happier. right? | 原本的目的就是令我们更快乐 对吧 |
[19:12] | Well. we’re all happy now. | 我们现在都很快乐 |
[19:14] | This is dirty happiness. | 这是肮脏的快乐 |
[19:17] | You know what you did. | 你清楚你做了什么 |
[19:20] | You played on our sensitivities. | 你利用我们的多愁善感 |
[19:22] | You took advantage of us. | 你利用我们 |
[19:23] | You knew I would be so proud of you | 你知道我会为你骄傲 |
[19:25] | That I’d let you slide on everything around here. | 会让你做任何你想做的事 |
[19:28] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[19:34] | All right. okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | But we really did work stuff out. | 但我们的确解决了问题 |
[19:37] | Right. guys? | 对吧 伙计们 |
[19:38] | You know. we did. we really did. | 是的 我们解决了 |
[19:40] | We had to. for our made-up crap to be believable. | 不得不解决 为了让谎言更可信 |
[19:44] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[19:47] | Something good happened while we weren’t going to therapy. | 当不做心理治疗的时候发生了好事 |
[19:50] | Me and dad and robert. we enjoyed being together | 我 爸爸和罗伯特 我们一起很开心 |
[19:53] | And we laughed and… | 我们大笑着 |
[19:56] | We found out stuff. | 我们找到了问题所在 |
[19:58] | So you don’t have to be mad. | 所以你不必恼火 |
[20:00] | Because what you wanted us to get out of therapy | 因为你期望从心理治疗那得到的 |
[20:02] | We kind of did. | 我们得到了 |
[20:03] | And we feel good now. | 我们现在感觉很好 |
[20:05] | Except for the dead doctor part. | 除了死去的医生那部分 |
[20:10] | But I can honestly say that we are better people now. | 很坦白的讲我们现在好多了 |
[20:14] | You’ve seen it. | 你都看到了 |
[20:17] | So can’t you be a little happy for us? | 你就不能为我们高兴一下吗 |
[20:21] | I am happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[20:24] | But don’t touch me. | 但是别碰我 |
[20:26] | Deb. | 黛布 |
[20:28] | I need a 10-foot radius. | 我需要10英尺的半径 |
[20:33] | No dinner for you! | 今晚不许吃晚饭 |
[20:40] | I’m very disappointed in you. robert. | 我对你非常失望 罗伯特 |
[20:55] | Who do I talk to? | 我还能和谁说话 |
[21:08] | Explain it again. cousin bella. | 再解释一遍 贝拉表妹 |
[21:10] | Because I really want him to understand it. | 因为我非常想让他明白 |
[21:13] | Well. frank… | 弗兰克 |
[21:17] | It is my opinion | 这是我的观点 |
[21:18] | That this lack of communication | 缺乏交流是源自于 |
[21:20] | Comes from your fear of intimacy. | 你对亲密的排斥心理 |
[21:23] | But what you need to do | 你需要做的是 |
[21:26] | Is listen to your wife when she speaks. | 当你妻子讲话的时候认真的倾听 |
[21:28] | Really listen to her. | 真正的听进去她的话 |
[21:31] | Because it’s important that she knows | 因为让她知道你在乎她 |
[21:33] | You care about her. | 是很重要的事 |
[21:35] | So we will explore this together | 所以在我住在这里的三个星期时间里 |
[21:37] | Over the next three weeks that I’m here. | 我们会一起探讨这个问题 |
[21:45] | What are you feeling. frank? | 你感觉如何 弗兰克 |
[21:49] | What am I feeling? | 我感觉如何 |