时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – hey. pistol pete. – hey. | -早 手枪马拉维奇 -早 |
[00:07] | Look. I’m wearing the birthday necklace you gave me. | 看 我戴着生日那天你送的项链 |
[00:09] | I’ve been getting compliments all week. | 这一周来 老是有人跟我说它漂亮 |
[00:10] | See? once in a while I can fancypants it. | 是吧 偶尔我也能赶个时髦 |
[00:15] | – you seen my “sports illustrated”? – nope. | -看见我的体育画刊了吗 -没有 |
[00:18] | Are you sure? ’cause I left it here a couple days ago. | 你确定? 我两三天前把它扔这了 |
[00:21] | I don’t know. but we have to eat. | 我不知道 但我们得在桌上吃饭 |
[00:23] | And there’s always piles of everything everywhere. | 那儿总是到处堆着各种东西 |
[00:26] | Oh. you threw it out. didn’t you? | 你把它扔掉了 对吗 |
[00:29] | I’m just saying if it was there for days | 我只是说 如果它扔那几天了 |
[00:31] | And it didn’t get put away. then yeah. | 都没人收拾 那么 对 |
[00:33] | There’s a chance it got thrown out. | 就该把它扔掉 |
[00:35] | Okay. look. here is the role. | 好吧 我们定个规定 |
[00:37] | Don’t touch my stuff. | 别动我的东西 |
[00:39] | No no. here is the role. put your stuff away. | 不 把你的东西收拾好 这才是规定 |
[00:43] | You… you just… you love throwing my stuff out. | 你 你就是喜欢扔我的东西 |
[00:46] | You’d be happy if the mailman delivered my magazine | 要是邮差直接把我的杂志丢到垃圾箱 |
[00:48] | Right into the garbage. | 你肯定高兴坏了 |
[00:51] | You got me there. | 你说对了 |
[00:53] | Look. come on. this is my house too. | 别扯淡 这也是我的家 |
[00:55] | If I put something there. | 如果我把某样东西放那 |
[00:57] | I should be able to get to it when I get to it. | 等我想找它时 我就得在那找到它 |
[00:58] | You know I’m a slow reader. | 你知道我看书很慢 |
[01:00] | Look. there’s a very simple solution to this… | 解决这个问题的方法很简单 |
[01:03] | Put your stuff away. | 把你的东西收拾好 |
[01:05] | No. no. | 不 |
[01:07] | Don’t touch my stuff. | 别动我的东西 |
[01:09] | Put it away. | 收拾好 |
[01:10] | Don’t touch it. | 别动它 |
[01:12] | – put it… – don’t! | -收拾 -别动 |
[01:16] | I will not touch it | 我不会动你的东西 |
[01:20] | If you put it away. | 只要你把它收拾好 |
[01:23] | I will put it away | 我会把我的东西收拾好 |
[01:26] | When you’re done not touching it. | 只要你不动它 |
[01:32] | Genius. | 你太有才了 |
[01:33] | Yeah. that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[01:36] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我要去浴室 |
[01:37] | Or did you throw that out too? | 是不是你也把那给扔了? |
[01:44] | Hey. just the man I was looking for. | 我正在找你 |
[01:46] | Where were you? we got tee time in 30 minutes. | 你去哪了 30分钟后高尔夫比赛就开球了 |
[01:48] | Relax your undies. | 松松你的内裤 |
[01:51] | I want to show you something before we go. | 走之前 想给你看样东西 |
[01:53] | Whaddaya got. the rash that looks like a bunny again? | 你发现什么了 又是长的像兔子的疹子? |
[01:59] | Actually. yes. | 事实上 确实如此 |
[02:01] | But I thought you might rather look at this. | 但我想你更愿意看这个 |
[02:04] | – what? – remember when you wrote that article | -是什么 -还记得你写过一篇文章吗 |
[02:06] | About how Muhammad Ali was your first sports hero? | 有关穆罕默德·阿里是你的第一位体育英雄 |
[02:08] | – yeah. – might want to read that. | -是的 -看看这个 你会感兴趣的 |
[02:11] | “dear ray. your brother sent me | 亲爱的雷 你哥哥给我看了 |
[02:14] | Your excellent article. | 你那篇出色的文章 |
[02:16] | I enjoyed it very much. | 我很喜欢 |
[02:18] | Even though nothing rhymed. | 尽管完全不押韵 |
[02:21] | Keep dancing. Muhammad Ali.” | 加油干吧 穆罕默德·阿里 |
[02:24] | All right. come on. we’re late for golf. | 好了 走吧 高尔夫比赛要迟到了 |
[02:26] | Wait. wait wait. | 等等 |
[02:28] | What… | 这是 |
[02:29] | What is this? Muhammad Ali… | 这是什么 穆罕默德·阿里 |
[02:31] | How did you get this? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[02:33] | Okay. listen… | 好吧 听我说 |
[02:35] | My partner and i. we went on this call. right? | 我和搭档接到报警电话就赶去了 |
[02:38] | And there was this nutjob lady who was bothering Ali. | 有个疯女人骚扰阿里 |
[02:40] | She thinks she’s Joe Frazier and Ali is trying to. | 她自以为是乔·弗雷泽 而阿里 |
[02:43] | You know. duck her. | 想躲开她 |
[02:44] | Anyway. she’s now the heavyweight champ of bellevue. | 总之她现在是贝勒弗地区重量级冠军 |
[02:47] | So I end up talking to Ali’s manager. | 最后我和阿里的经纪人谈了谈 |
[02:50] | And I sent him your article. and he sent this back. | 我给了他你的文章 他寄来了这个 |
[02:53] | My god. robert. | 天啊 罗伯特 |
[02:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:58] | I’m gonna frame this. | 我要把它用相框框起来 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna redesign the house around this. | 我要以它为中心重新设计房子 |
[03:02] | I’m glad you like it. come on. | 真高兴你喜欢 走吧 |
[03:05] | Gianni and andy are waiting for us. | 吉阿尼和安迪在等我们 |
[03:06] | It’s time for me to beat you at golf. | 我要在高尔夫比赛中打得你一败涂地 |
[03:09] | You know what? today I’m gonna let you. | 知道吗 今天我会让着你的 |
[03:12] | Oh. wait a minute. wait a minute. | 等等 |
[03:17] | All right. good. let’s go. | 好了 行了 走吧 |
[03:20] | Oh. and uh. thanks. man. you’re a good brother. | 谢谢你 伙计 你是个好哥哥 |
[03:23] | Great brother. | 伟大的哥哥 |
[03:26] | The greatest of all time. | 前所未有的伟大(阿里口头禅) |
[03:35] | No no no. amy. listen. listen. | 不 艾米 听我说 |
[03:37] | If you want to get a facial with the nails. | 如果你想做个面膜 修修指甲 |
[03:39] | I have this great place. | 我倒有个好去处 |
[03:41] | Yes. I have a card for it here somewhere. hold on. | 对 我有张卡 放哪了 等等 |
[03:45] | Cause the last thing you want is a bad facial. | 面膜做得不好 后果会很严重 |
[03:48] | I mean. it’s your face. for god’s sake. | 我意思是 看在上帝的份上 那可是脸啊 |
[03:51] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[03:52] | No. it’s just this drawer is always messy. | 不 抽屉总是乱糟糟的 |
[03:55] | There’s just so much junk in this house. | 房子里这么多垃圾 |
[03:57] | Here it is. I got it. yeah. all right. | 在这 找到了 对 好 |
[04:00] | The name of the place is “put on a happy face.” | 那地方叫”添张乐脸” |
[04:03] | Now… now… | 现在 |
[04:05] | Yeah. these people are so great. | 对 那儿的人很棒 |
[04:07] | You’re just gonna love them. and you know what? | 你会喜欢他们的 还有 |
[04:10] | While you’re there. why don’t you get a pedicure? | 你既然去那里 干吗不做个足疗 |
[04:13] | Absolutely. yes yes yes yes. | 当然 对 |
[04:15] | You just like… | 你可以 |
[04:17] | Make it a spa day. yeah. | 做个沙龙美疗 好好休息一天 对 |
[04:21] | Can you hang on one second? | 你能等我一会吗 |
[04:23] | I hear the garbage truck. I just want to catch it. | 我听见垃圾车来了 我要赶着去扔垃圾 |
[04:26] | Yeah. hold on. | 对 等一会 |
[04:28] | Wait. excuse me. wait. | 等等 抱歉 等等 |
[04:36] | Okay. thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[04:37] | Whoo. | 喔 |
[04:39] | Oh. sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:41] | Yeah. I just barely caught him. | 对 我刚好赶上了 |
[04:43] | The trashman let me throw it on the garbage truck myself. | 清理工让我自己把垃圾扔上了车 |
[04:46] | No. he does not have a crush on me. | 不 他才没有暗恋我呢 |
[04:50] | He only loves me for my garbage. | 他只是喜欢我的垃圾 |
[04:58] | Hey. guys. how was golf? | 伙计们 高尔夫打得怎么样 |
[05:00] | – it was great. – yeah. great. | -非常棒 -对 太棒了 |
[05:01] | 18 holes of | 打了18个洞 |
[05:03] | “Muhammad Ali sent me a letter. | 就两句话 穆罕默德·阿里寄给我一封信 |
[05:08] | I love Muhammad Ali and Muhammad Ali loves me.” | 我爱穆罕默德·阿里 穆罕默德·阿里也爱我 |
[05:14] | I thought the Ali talk was inspiring. | 阿里说的话真振奋人心 |
[05:17] | It made me want to knock ray out. | 让我想要击”雷”出界 |
[05:20] | Wow. when did Muhammad Ali send you a letter? | 穆罕默德·阿里什么时候给你寄信了 |
[05:22] | Today. robert sent him the article I wrote. | 今天 罗伯特给他看了我写的文章 |
[05:25] | And Ali liked it so much that he sent me a letter and… | 阿里非常喜欢 就给我写了封信 |
[05:28] | Hey. wait wait wait… what… | 等等 信呢 |
[05:29] | – what’s the matter? – nothing. nothing. | -怎么了 -没了 |
[05:31] | – I put it right in here. – you put the letter in there? | -我就把它放这里了 -你把信放那里了? |
[05:35] | Yeah. I mean. did somebody go in here? | 对 有人动过吗 |
[05:37] | Cause it was resting right on the top. | 因为它就放在最上面 |
[05:39] | You put the letter in there? | 你把信放那里了? |
[05:41] | Yes. I put it in here. | 对 我把它放这里了 |
[05:43] | I remember putting it right in here. | 我记得就把它放这里了 |
[05:44] | I mean… I mean… what the hell? | 该死的是怎么回事 |
[05:47] | There is no letter. is there. ray? | 根本没有什么信吧 对吗 雷 |
[05:49] | Yes. there is. I put it right here. | 不 有的 我就把它放这了 |
[05:52] | You know what might have happened to your Muhammad Ali letter? | 你猜穆罕默德·阿里的信究竟去哪了 |
[05:55] | Mickey mantle came and took it and got away on secretariat. | 米其·曼托来拿了它去了秘书处 |
[06:00] | Shut up. did you see it? | 闭嘴 你看见过吗 |
[06:02] | Me? I have not been in that drawer all week. | 我? 我整整一周都没碰过抽屉 |
[06:04] | – are you sure? – yes. I’m sure. | -你确定? -是 确定 |
[06:06] | -What do you think. I threw your letter out? -no | -你在想什么 我扔了你的信? -没有 |
[06:08] | Just say it. you think I threw your letter out. | 说吧 你觉得我扔了你的信 |
[06:10] | Cause that’s the kind of thing I do. cause I’m such a terrible person. | 因为这是我的作风 因为我是个可怕的人 |
[06:13] | I’m always throwing all your stuff out. | 我总是把所有你的东西都扔掉 |
[06:14] | That’s what you think of me. | 你就这么看我 |
[06:16] | Uh-oh. ray. looks like Olga Korbut | 雷 看上去奥尔加·科尔布特 |
[06:19] | Came in and drank all your ginger ale. | 来过你家 喝光了你的姜汁啤酒 |
[06:21] | Shut up. come on. get out. | 闭嘴 行了 出去吧 |
[06:23] | Okay. we’ll be at marco’s. | 好的 我们在马可吧等着 |
[06:26] | Yeah. call us when you find your imaginary letter. | 对 找到那封想像中的信 就给我们打电话 |
[06:30] | I don’t get it. I don’t get it. | 找不到 找不到 |
[06:33] | What did I do? I mean. what the hell. I put it here. | 我干了什么 该死 我把它放这了 |
[06:35] | I mean… what the hell did I do?! | 该死的 我到底干了什么 |
[06:37] | I-is it back in there? | 它在后面吗 |
[06:40] | Michael. geoffrey. ally. come down here. | 迈克尔 杰弗里 爱丽 下来这儿 |
[06:42] | – they’re at school. ray. – oh. right. what the hell?! | -他们在学校 雷 -对啊 该死 |
[06:47] | You know. I’m… I’m sure it’s gonna show up. | 我确定 它会出现的 |
[06:55] | What the hell? what the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[07:00] | Hello. dear. how are you? | 你好 亲爱的 一切顺利吗 |
[07:03] | – I don’t know. – what’s wrong? | -我不知道 -出什么事了 |
[07:06] | Ray is gonna kill me. | 雷会杀了我 |
[07:08] | Oh. dear. I told you… | 亲爱的 我告诉过你 |
[07:11] | You know. salt is just a seasoning. | 盐只是调味料 |
[07:14] | It can’t be the main ingredient. | 成不了主餐的 |
[07:17] | No no no. marie. it’s not that. | 不 玛丽 不是那个 |
[07:19] | Ray got this letter from Muhammad Ali… | 雷收到了一封穆罕默德·阿里的信 |
[07:22] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:24] | You know that robert’s responsible for the correspondence? | 你知道是罗伯特弄到的吗 |
[07:27] | Yes. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:28] | He was so excited to do that for his little brother. | 能给自己小弟弄到信 他兴奋极了 |
[07:31] | He hasn’t talked about anything else. isn’t that sweet? | 他一直在说这事 很温馨吧 |
[07:34] | You know. raymond’s loved that muhammad ali | 在我印象中 |
[07:37] | Ever since I can remember. | 雷蒙德一直喜欢穆罕默德·阿里 |
[07:39] | – I threw it out. – what?! | -我把它扔掉了 -什么 |
[07:41] | I threw the letter out. | 我把信扔掉了 |
[07:43] | Oh my god. why would you do such a thing? | 天啊 你为什么做这样的事 |
[07:47] | I was straightening up. | 我正在清理屋子 |
[07:49] | No. really… why? | 不 说真的 为什么 |
[07:54] | I don’t know. I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[07:56] | It was like I was looking for this coupon | 就是我在找一张优惠券 |
[07:58] | And the drawer was full of junk | 但抽屉里全是垃圾 |
[08:00] | And I was distracted on the phone. | 我又被电话分散了注意力 |
[08:02] | So I emptied it and I stomped on it | 我把东西全倒进垃圾桶 还踩了几脚 |
[08:04] | And I threw it on the garbage truck myself. | 又亲自把它扔到了垃圾车上 |
[08:07] | Oh. dear. | 亲爱的 |
[08:08] | What was the coupon for? | 是什么的优惠券 |
[08:11] | A facial. | 面部按摩 |
[08:13] | Vanity. vanity. vanity. | 虚荣心作祟 |
[08:15] | It wasn’t for me. | 不是我要用 |
[08:20] | – you know. robert’s gonna be upset too. – I know. | -罗伯特也会发火的 -我知道 |
[08:25] | Ma. I’m looking for robert. where’s robert? robert! | 妈 我找罗伯特 罗伯特在哪 罗伯特 |
[08:28] | I’m looking for this… this letter. | 我在找那封信 |
[08:31] | It was in a white envelope… | 它装在一个白色信封里 |
[08:33] | – ray. – what? | -雷 -什么事 |
[08:34] | – there’s something I gotta tell you. – what? | -有件事我要告诉你 -什么事 |
[08:38] | I threw out your Muhammad Ali letter. | 我扔掉了穆罕默德·阿里的信 |
[08:40] | – what?! – marie! | -什么 -玛丽 |
[08:43] | I know. raymond. I am sorry. | 雷蒙德 我很抱歉 |
[08:45] | I didn’t realize what I was doing | 我没意识到自己在干吗 |
[08:47] | Until debra said to me that it was in the drawer and l… | 直到黛布拉告诉我信在抽屉里 |
[08:49] | And you threw it out?! | 你把它扔掉了 |
[08:52] | I gotta get to the trash. | 我去垃圾堆找 |
[08:54] | The truck came already. | 垃圾车已经来过了 |
[08:55] | Oh-hh! | 哦 |
[08:58] | Muhammad! | 穆罕默德 |
[09:02] | Muhammad! | 穆罕默德 |
[09:05] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:08] | I mean. there was so much stuff in the drawer | 抽屉里有很多东西 |
[09:10] | And I was just trying to clean up. | 我只是想整理一下 |
[09:12] | And I know I shouldn’t be doing that. | 我知道我不应该那么做 |
[09:15] | Right. debra? | 对吗 黛布拉 |
[09:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:18] | Yes. how many times have I told you | 对 我跟你说过多少次 |
[09:21] | We can clean our house ourselves? | 我们能自己打扫房子 |
[09:25] | I know. I don’t listen. | 我知道 我没有听进去 |
[09:27] | I guess you don’t. | 我想你是没有 |
[09:31] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[09:35] | Oh. I apologize. raymond. | 我道歉 雷蒙德 |
[09:37] | It breaks my heart to hurt you. | 我伤害了你 我的心都碎了 |
[09:39] | And if there’s anything… if there’s anything I can… | 如果有什么我能做的 |
[09:42] | Oh. no. no. you don’t. no. | 不 你不用 |
[09:46] | You don’t cry. I cry. | 你不用哭 我要哭了 |
[09:49] | You come uninvited into my house | 你不请自来的进了我家 |
[09:52] | And you go into a private drawer | 打开我私人的抽屉 |
[09:54] | And you throw out the best thing that’s happened to me in years. | 扔掉了这几年来我得到的最好的东西 |
[09:58] | Oh… | 哦 |
[10:00] | It’s at the dump. ma. | 信在垃圾堆里 妈 |
[10:04] | It’s at the dump! | 它在垃圾堆里 |
[10:10] | There we go. | 搞定了 |
[10:20] | Marie. what… | 玛丽 这是 |
[10:23] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么 |
[10:25] | You don’t have to say anything. dear. | 什么也不用说 亲爱的 |
[10:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:30] | It was nothing. | 算不上什么 |
[10:32] | Who knows? someday I may ask you for a favor. | 谁知道 哪天也许我会需要你帮忙 |
[10:35] | Of course. of course. I will do anything. | 当然 我什么都会做 |
[10:38] | Good. we have an understanding. | 好 我们达成了共识 |
[10:43] | Let’s have some cake. | 吃点蛋糕吧 |
[10:49] | – good morning. – hey. marie. | -早上好 -早 玛丽 |
[10:51] | How are things. dear? | 一切顺利吗 亲爱的 |
[10:53] | Well. better. | 好多了 |
[10:54] | It’s been a week. | 过去一周了 |
[10:56] | So ray’s not yelling at you in his sleep anymore. | 雷不会再在梦里大声骂你了 |
[10:59] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[11:01] | Listen. I’m sure you’ve noticed over the years | 听我说 我想你注意到了 这几年 |
[11:04] | That frank dresses like a derelict. | 弗兰克穿得像个流浪汉 |
[11:09] | Well. I have finally figured out how to remedy that situation. | 我终于找到了解决的办法 |
[11:14] | Marie! | 玛丽 |
[11:16] | There he is. now. remember I said | 他来了 记得我说过的话 |
[11:18] | Someday I might ask you for a favor? | 哪天也许我会需要你帮忙 |
[11:20] | – marie! – that day has come. | -玛丽 -那一天到了 |
[11:33] | Where the hell are all my clothes? | 该死 我的衣服都去哪了 |
[11:37] | Debra took them. | 黛布拉把它们拿走了 |
[11:42] | Why would you take my clothes? | 你为什么拿我的衣服 |
[11:43] | I’m really very upset with you. debra. | 我也很奇怪 黛布拉 |
[11:48] | I’m… sorry. frank. | 抱歉 弗兰克 |
[11:51] | Where the hell are they? | 该死 它们在哪 |
[11:56] | Well. debra said she was gonna have them cleaned. | 黛布拉说她要把它们拿去洗 |
[12:00] | Why don’t you tell him how you were over at our house | 你干吗不告诉他 你刚走出我们家 |
[12:03] | And the boy came to the door? | 一个男孩就来到门前 |
[12:06] | A boy came to the door. | 一个男孩来到门前 |
[12:14] | And he said he was with a new dry-cleaners | 他说他有一台新的干洗机 |
[12:17] | And that he was trying to make some money for college | 还说他在努力赚大学学费 |
[12:20] | And debra decided to help him out. | 黛布拉就决定帮他的忙 |
[12:23] | He was going door to door? that doesn’t make any sense. | 他一家家的敲门? 这根本讲不通 |
[12:30] | It sounds a little fishy to me. debra. | 我觉得听上去挺不靠谱 黛布拉 |
[12:37] | I know. but it’s true. | 我知道 但这是真的 |
[12:40] | And you gave him my clothes. well. get them back! | 你把我的衣服给他了 去拿回来 |
[12:43] | I don’t know if she can. | 我不知道她办不办的到 |
[12:46] | Debra. why don’t you tell him what happened when you | 黛布拉 你干吗不告诉他 |
[12:49] | Called the number the boy gave you? | 当你按那男孩给的号码打电话时 怎样了 |
[12:53] | Yes. right. nobody answered. | 是的 没错 没人接 |
[12:56] | Wait a minute. I know what this is. this is a scam. | 等等 我知道了 这是个骗局 |
[13:01] | That punk kid’s out there selling my stuff. | 那混小子一出门就把我的衣服卖了 |
[13:05] | I’m sure he’ll make a fortune. | 我相信他发财了 |
[13:08] | What were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:11] | I’m an idiot. I’m sorry. frank. | 我是个傻瓜 对不起 弗兰克 |
[13:13] | Sorry’s not gonna keep the snow off my ass. | 对不起能给我变出一块遮羞布吗 |
[13:17] | All right. don’t worry. frank. | 好了 别担心 弗兰克 |
[13:19] | I’ll help you get new clothes. | 我会帮你买新衣服的 |
[13:21] | In fact. I have an outfit that I was gonna give you to wear for easter. | 事实上 我给你买了一套衣服过复活节的 |
[13:25] | I’ll let you wear it today. | 今天就拿来给你穿 |
[13:26] | Well. bring it over here. | 把它拿过来 |
[13:27] | I don’t want to go back out there like this. | 我不想再像这样回去 |
[13:29] | The mailman already made a crack about my legs. | 邮差已经在笑话我的腿了 |
[13:36] | Look what you did. | 瞧你干了些什么 |
[13:38] | I hate the clothes she buys me. | 我讨厌她给我买的衣服 |
[13:40] | I always end up looking like a dandy or a frenchman. | 我穿上看起来像花花公子或者法国人 |
[13:44] | I’m so sorry. frank. but it could be fun to buy new clothes. | 我很抱歉 弗兰克 但买新衣服很有趣 |
[13:47] | Sometimes it’s kind of cool to change your look. | 有时改变下形象挺酷的 |
[13:50] | You hate me. don’t you? | 你讨厌我 不是吗 |
[13:54] | All right. frank. listen. | 好吧 弗兰克 听我说 |
[13:56] | You’ve always been honest with me. so… | 你一直对我很真诚 所以 |
[14:00] | – there’s something I gotta tell you. – what? | -我得告诉你 -什么 |
[14:02] | Marie’s the one that got rid of your clothes. | 是玛丽扔了你的衣服 |
[14:05] | – what? – you can’t tell her I told you. | -什么 -你不能告诉她是我说的 |
[14:08] | I knew it. that story had marie’s stink all over it. | 我懂了 那个谎言四处弥漫着玛丽的臭味 |
[14:11] | Why did you cover for her? | 你为什么替她背黑锅 |
[14:14] | She helped me out with something and I owed her a favor. | 她帮了我的忙 我欠她人情 |
[14:17] | Okay. if you’ll excuse me. | 好 如果你不介意 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna go strangle a woman with her own bathrobe. | 我要用那个女人自己的睡衣勒死她 |
[14:22] | No no no! no! | 不 |
[14:24] | You can’t strangle her because then she’ll know I told you. | 你不能勒死她 她会知道是我告诉了你 |
[14:26] | And then she’ll tell… unless you really strangle her. | 那她会告诉…除非你真的勒死她 |
[14:29] | No… no no. | 不 不 |
[14:35] | So what. I’m just supposed to put up with her crap? | 那怎样 我就只能买她这些屁话的帐? |
[14:38] | I’ll… I’ll owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[14:41] | Boy. she must really have the goods on you. huh? | 天啊 她对付你真有一套 对吗 |
[14:47] | Okay. here we go. | 好了 行了 |
[14:50] | I’m very upset with you. debra. | 我对你很生气 黛布拉 |
[14:53] | I’m sorry. frank. I’ll leave you alone now. | 对不起 弗兰克 我先走了 |
[14:55] | Yes. I can’t look at you anymore. | 好 我不能再看着你了 |
[15:04] | Oh god. jeezaloo. | 上帝啊 真是糟透了 |
[15:13] | – frank. what are you doing? – remember how you owe me? | -弗兰克 你干吗 -记得欠我个人情吗 |
[15:18] | Marie’s not in there. is she? | 玛丽不在里面 对吗 |
[15:22] | No. I just dug up a rosebush. | 不 我只是挖掉了她一株玫瑰花 |
[15:24] | Why did you do that? | 为什么这么干 |
[15:25] | It was in the swing zone of my hammock. | 它在我吊床的摆动区 |
[15:27] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我干什么 |
[15:28] | Take the rap. | 替我挨批 |
[15:30] | Frank. what are you… | 弗兰克 你在干什么 |
[15:34] | – put these on. – wait a minute… | -把这戴上 -等等 |
[15:36] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[15:38] | Where have you been? your dinner’s ready. | 你去哪了 晚饭做好了 |
[15:41] | What’s all that? | 这都是什么 |
[15:43] | I was just about to ask debra the same thing. | 我正要问黛布拉这个问题 |
[15:47] | Debra. what have you done? | 黛布拉 你干了什么 |
[15:50] | – what’s going on? – debra’s been up to something. | -怎么回事 -黛布拉干了些坏事 |
[15:53] | And i. for one. don’t like the looks of it. | 而我 得说一句 她那副样子可不好看 |
[15:58] | I can’t do this. I can’t. | 我干不了这个 不行 |
[16:00] | Ray. listen. I should have told you this when it happened. | 雷 听我说 一开始我就该告诉你 |
[16:03] | I’m the one who threw out your Muhammad Ali letter. | 是我扔掉了穆罕默德·阿里的信 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么 |
[16:09] | I threw it out by accident. | 是个意外 我扔掉了它 |
[16:11] | And then I panicked. and marie took the blame for me. | 接着我惊慌失措 玛丽替我背了黑锅 |
[16:15] | And then you buried it? | 接着你就把它给埋了? |
[16:22] | It was you? | 是你? |
[16:25] | Oh my god. I’m sorry. ma. | 天啊 对不起 妈 |
[16:27] | I’ve been giving you the silent treatment all week. | 一周来我都在和你冷战 |
[16:30] | You have? | 你有吗 |
[16:41] | I… i… | 我 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. ray. I don’t know what to say. | 我很抱歉 雷 我不知该说什么 |
[16:45] | Well… | 是吗 |
[16:47] | I can’t believe I let you make love to me all week. | 我不敢相信 一周来我都让你和我做爱 |
[16:54] | And then she dug up marie’s nice rosebush. she’s gotta be stopped. | 接着她挖了玛丽的漂亮玫瑰 她该住手了 |
[16:59] | My roses! | 我的玫瑰 |
[17:02] | Oh. you horrible brute! | 你这个可怕的畜生 |
[17:04] | It wasn’t me. it was debra. | 不是我 是黛布拉 |
[17:06] | Debra. you’re on. | 黛布拉 该你上了 |
[17:08] | Stop it. admit it was you. | 够了 承认是你干的吧 |
[17:11] | I’ll admit it when you tell me what you did with my clothes. | 你先说你把我的衣服怎么了 我就承认 |
[17:14] | – they’re gone. – where are they? | -没了 -去哪了 |
[17:15] | I dropped them off at a homeless shelter. | 我把它们捐给了一个流浪汉收容所 |
[17:17] | And they’re being used to wash cars. | 他们正用你衣服当抹布洗车子 |
[17:21] | Marie. I don’t understand. | 玛丽 我不懂 |
[17:25] | Why would you take the blame for something that debra did? | 黛布拉做错事 你为什么替她背黑锅 |
[17:28] | Apparently for no good reason. | 显然没什么理由 |
[17:31] | No. I see how her sick mind works. | 不 我知道她那猪脑子里是怎么想的 |
[17:33] | She wanted debra on the hook so she could get rid of my clothes | 她把黛布拉拉上套 然后就能丢掉我的衣服 |
[17:36] | And dress me up like fruity pierre. | 让我穿得像个娘娘腔皮埃尔 |
[17:40] | You happy with yourself? huh? | 你对自己做的一切很满意吧 |
[17:43] | Getting into business with this one? | 掺合到这对老东西的家务事里 |
[17:50] | Oh. you’re one to talk. raymond. | 你现在倒是说这话了 雷蒙德 |
[17:52] | Debra. that’s a beautiful necklace. | 黛布拉 你的项链很漂亮 |
[17:55] | Where did you get it from. raymond? | 你从哪买来的 雷蒙德 |
[18:00] | Well… | 是啊 |
[18:05] | Well. wherever I got it from. I’m gonna return it. | 不管我从哪买来的 我会还回去的 |
[18:07] | Cause her beauty overwhelms it. | 因为它的美都被黛布拉掩盖了 |
[18:10] | All right. what do you say we get this bush in the ground? | 好啦 我们把玫瑰种回去怎么样 |
[18:13] | You didn’t buy this necklace? | 这项链不是你买的? |
[18:16] | You had your mother do it? | 你让你妈妈买的? |
[18:18] | You couldn’t buy me a birthday gift on your own? | 你自己都不能给我买份生日礼物? |
[18:20] | Well. I’m sure he would have bought it himself | 我相信 如果他记得你的生日 |
[18:23] | If he had remembered your birthday. | 他一定会自己买 |
[18:27] | You still… | 你还… |
[18:31] | You still need your mother to tell you when my birthday is? | 你还要你妈妈告诉你我的生日? |
[18:35] | You still need my mother to cover for you | 你毁了穆罕默德·阿里的信 |
[18:37] | When you destroy my letters from muhammad ali? | 还要我妈妈替你圆场? |
[18:40] | I don’t need your mother. | 我才不要你妈妈 |
[18:43] | Who are you kidding? | 你在骗谁 |
[18:44] | Anytime you want to get out of going anywhere. | 每次你呆在家里不想出去 |
[18:47] | Who tells people that you have phlebitis? | 是谁告诉别人你得了静脉炎 |
[18:53] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:55] | You didn’t come to our rehearsal dinner | 你不来参加我们的喜宴彩排 |
[18:57] | Because you had phlebitis. | 不就是因为你得了静脉炎? |
[19:01] | – marie? – no no. you dug up my rosebush. | -玛丽 -不 你挖了我的蔷薇 |
[19:05] | That’s the last phlebitis you get from me. | 你休想再让我说你得了静脉炎 |
[19:09] | Wow. marie. seems like you cover for everybody. | 玛丽 你好像替每个人打掩护 |
[19:12] | That’s what a mother does. | 母亲就是干这个的 |
[19:15] | Yeah. a mother who wants to control everybody. | 对 一个想控制每个人的母亲 |
[19:18] | You get something on everybody. and then you use it. | 你抓着每个人的把柄 接着就利用它 |
[19:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:23] | Is that what a mother does? | 母亲就是干这个的? |
[19:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:31] | Did I ask you all to come to me and ask for these favors? | 是我叫你们来找我帮忙的吗 |
[19:34] | You come to me because you know that I can deliver. | 你们找我 因为你们知道我能处理好 |
[19:37] | Go out on the street and ask for those favors and see what you get. | 去大街上求其他人帮忙 看看会怎样 |
[19:43] | And so. yes… | 所以 没错 |
[19:45] | Maybe sometimes I ask for a favor in return. | 也许有时我会让你们也帮我一个忙 |
[19:48] | Once in a blue moon. | 绝无仅有的那么一次 |
[19:49] | And you call that controlling? | 你把这叫做控制 |
[19:52] | I call that a family. | 而我说 这叫一家子 |
[19:57] | A mafia family. | 黑手党的一家子 |
[20:07] | Is that what you think. amy? | 你是这么想的 艾米? |
[20:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:14] | No no no… | 不 |
[20:17] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[20:18] | Maybe it’s wrong for me to have all these secrets. | 也许是我错了 不该拥有这些秘密 |
[20:22] | I mean. the truth is. it’s a burden to hold on | 说实话 拥有每个人的秘密 |
[20:25] | To all these things that I know about everyone. | 对我来说也是副重担 |
[20:27] | Maybe I should just clear the air right now. | 也许我现在应该澄清一切事实 |
[20:29] | No no. it’s okay. that’s all right. | 不 不用了 这样很好 |
[20:33] | Silly. that’s silly. | 这么做很蠢 很蠢 |
[20:35] | No no. no. | 不 |
[20:37] | I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[20:39] | Now. if you’ll excuse me. | 如果没别的事了 |
[20:42] | Frank has some digging to do. | 弗兰克得去挖土 |
[20:45] | And I don’t want you to get those new clothes dirty. | 我不想你弄脏新衣服 |
[20:48] | It’s dark outside. so you can do it in your underwear. | 外面已经黑了 你就穿着内衣去挖吧 |
[20:59] | Wow. | 喔 |
[21:02] | You learned something tonight. didn’t you? | 今晚你好好上了一课 不是吗 |
[21:04] | – yep. – don’t touch my stuff. | -是的 -别动我的东西 |
[21:30] | Didn’t marie get his clothes back from the shelter? | 玛丽不是从收容所那把他衣服拿回来了吗 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:40] | We’re all a little nervous. | 我们都有点忐忑不安 |
[21:45] | We’re gonna have to start locking your closet. | 看来要开始给你的衣柜上锁了 |