时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | [KJ] Try anything smart, | |
[00:10] | gonna put a hole right in your pal’s back. | |
[00:23] | I thought you were my friend. | -我以为你是我的朋友 |
[00:25] | I was. That’s why I told you not to take the job down here. | -我曾经是 |
[00:29] | [sighs] What kind of cop are you? | 所以我当初才劝你别接受这里的工作 |
[00:33] | The kind that goes where the money is. | -你是哪种警察? |
[00:35] | Old partner offered up a cash gig: | -一切向钱看的那种 |
[00:37] | protect a counterfeiting ring. | 我的老搭档给我一个机会赚大钱 保护一个伪钞制造团伙 |
[00:39] | But then you make me a babysitter. I was hoping | 后来你找我当保姆 |
[00:42] | you’d just get run off course, | 我本来希望你会跑偏 |
[00:43] | this whole thing would blow over, but no. | 这一切都会过去 |
[00:45] | You and this fuckin’ ape couldn’t let things go. | 但是没有 你和这只大猩猩就是不肯罢休 |
[00:48] | – Where’s Roscoe? – Oh, my girl’s doing just fine. | -萝丝柯在哪里? -我女人现在很好 |
[00:54] | Reacher, they want me to tell you to do what they say, | 雷彻 他们要我告诉你照他们说的去做 |
[00:58] | or me, Charlie and the kids… they’re gonna do to us | 否则我、查莉和姑娘们 |
[01:03] | what they did to Morrison. | 就会遭受莫里森的待遇 |
[01:06] | Whatever you want, I won’t do it. | 不管你想怎样 我都不会配合 |
[01:08] | No way you’re letting them walk away from this. | 你绝对不会放过她们的 |
[01:11] | – They know too much. – [Teale] You’re smart. | 她们知道的太多了 你很聪明 |
[01:13] | You, Finlay, Roscoe; you’re all dead. | 你、芬雷、萝丝柯 你们都死定了 |
[01:15] | But I’d prefer to spare Charlie and the kids. | 但我宁愿放过查莉和姑娘们 |
[01:18] | When civilian women and children get killed, | 如果平民妇女和儿童遇害 |
[01:20] | people get really worked up, | 会引起群情激愤 |
[01:22] | more questions get asked. | 那就会引出更多的问题 |
[01:25] | Yeah, I’m not worried about ’em talking. | 我不担心她们会乱说话 |
[01:26] | Pretty sure they’ll keep quiet | 她们看到我怎么对待她们父亲之后 |
[01:28] | after they watch what I do to their dad. | 绝对会保持沉默 |
[01:30] | Hubble? You killed him already. | 赫堡 |
[01:33] | [KJ] He’s on the run. | -你已经杀了他? -他在逃亡 |
[01:35] | Thought getting lost would protect his family. | 他以为玩失踪就能保护他的家人 |
[01:38] | He was wrong, but I want him. | 他错了 但我想找到他 |
[01:40] | Last loose end. | 最后一个祸患 |
[01:41] | Let me guess why loose ends concern you. | 让我猜猜你为什么担心这些后患 |
[01:44] | Your father promised some real bad guys overseas | 你父亲向国外的一些大恶人承诺 |
[01:46] | a hefty amount of counterfeit cash. | 提供大量假钞 |
[01:48] | But thanks to the Coast Guard blockade, | 但是由于海岸警卫队封锁 |
[01:50] | those boys haven’t gotten what they paid for in a while. | 那些人已经有一段时间 没有拿到他们买的货了 |
[01:54] | So they sent some Venezuelan hitters to help you get… | 所以他们派了一些委内瑞拉的杀手 |
[01:57] | back on track. | 来帮助你们…回到正轨 |
[01:59] | But things got real messy, and pretty soon, | 但情况变得一团糟 |
[02:02] | those Venezuelans are gonna give you the same necktie | 很快 |
[02:04] | they gave your daddy. | 那些委内瑞拉人就会给你弄一个 |
[02:05] | [laughs airily] | 他们给你老爹做的那种“领带” |
[02:10] | I killed my father. | 是我杀死了我父亲 |
[02:13] | And I cut his throat, just like I saw the Venezuelans do. | 是我割断了他的喉咙 我看过委内瑞拉人的手法 |
[02:18] | See, the old man, he had the brains | 我家老头子有头脑 |
[02:20] | to create this whole operation, but he never had the guts | 创造了这整个行动 |
[02:23] | to do what needed to be done to protect it. | 但他从来都没有勇气 做该做的事情来保护它 |
[02:25] | And so, I hired Picard’s partner | 所以 |
[02:28] | to go kill that agent in Memphis, | 我雇了皮卡德的搭档 去孟菲斯杀死那个调查员 |
[02:30] | and I sent Dawson down there to make sure it was done right. | 我还派道森去那里 |
[02:33] | I killed Jobling. | 确保事情做得滴水不漏 |
[02:36] | I had that bitch killed in the subway. | 是我杀了卓布林 是我在地铁里杀了那个婊子 |
[02:39] | And I… | 也是我… |
[02:45] | I killed your brother. | 杀了你哥哥 |
[02:55] | You shot Joe. | 你射杀了乔 |
[02:58] | Dawson kicked him after he was dead, | 在他死后 |
[03:00] | and Morrison covered him up. | 道森狂踢他 最后莫里森把他盖了起来 |
[03:04] | You know, after I bodied Morrison, my old man lost it. | 我杀了莫里森之后 我家的老头子就失控了 |
[03:08] | He started talking about | 他开始说什么要把我送去一家疗养机构 |
[03:10] | how he’s gonna send me away to an institution for a while for rest. [laughs] | 休息一段时间 |
[03:15] | He tried that once when I was a kid, but it didn’t take. | 他在我小时候干过一次那种事 但是没有用 |
[03:20] | – No shit. – [Teale] We’ll make it look | 看来如此 |
[03:22] | like the two crooked Reacher brothers | 我们会做个假象 |
[03:23] | were working with an out-of-town cop, | 雷彻兄弟跟一个外来警察同流合污 |
[03:25] | running drugs or guns or something nefarious | 把毒品或枪支等违禁物品 |
[03:28] | through the virgin streets of our Margrave. | 运到马格雷夫 污染了我们纯洁的街头 |
[03:31] | Roped in a banker to finance it all, | 你们说服了一个银行家资助这一切 |
[03:33] | paid off some unscrupulous local cops, | 买通了一些不择手段的当地警察 |
[03:35] | and then, you all turned on each other. | 之后你们就互相揭发 |
[03:38] | [KJ] You’re gonna take Picard to wherever | 你带上皮卡德去找赫堡 |
[03:40] | Hubble’s holed up, and you’re gonna bring him to me. | 然后把他带来见我 |
[03:42] | How do you expect me to do that? | -你认为我怎么能做到? |
[03:44] | You’re a tracker, ain’t ya? | -你不是擅长追踪吗? |
[03:46] | Go fucking find him. | 去找他 |
[03:48] | Then I’ll trade Mommy and the girls for Daddy. | 然后我会 用那个妈妈和两个姑娘交换爸爸 |
[03:50] | Picard’s got my number memorized. | 皮卡德记住了我的电话号码 |
[03:53] | If I don’t get a call from you | 如果在早上6点之前 |
[03:55] | by 6:00 a.m. saying Hubble’s in custody, | 我没有接到你的电话 |
[03:58] | ah, those four ladies I’m holding die | 说抓住了赫堡… |
[04:01] | in ways you can’t even imagine. | 我手上那四位女士 将会以你无法想象的方式死去 |
[04:09] | [thunder rolling] | 侠探杰克 |
[04:27] | I don’t know how you think I’m gonna find Hubble. | 我不知道你觉得我怎么能找到赫堡 |
[04:31] | Well, you have till sunrise tomorrow, | 限时明天日出之前 |
[04:32] | so I suggest you figure it out. | 所以我建议你想个办法 |
[04:35] | We’re just gonna be driving aimlessly | 如果你不让我停下来 |
[04:36] | unless you let me stop somewhere. | 我们就只是在漫无目的地瞎转悠 |
[04:38] | I need a map and a place to think. | 我需要一张地图 和一个好好思考的地方 |
[04:44] | Okay, but try anything, and this thing goes off. | 行 如果你敢耍花招 我立即开枪 |
[04:48] | Understood. | 明白 |
[04:52] | What can I get you fellas? | 两位想要点些什么? |
[04:55] | Black coffee, peach pie. | 黑咖啡 蜜桃派 |
[04:57] | Nothing for me. | 我什么都不要 |
[05:00] | Dessert? | 吃甜品? |
[05:02] | Been trying to get my hands on that pie for a while. | 我一直很想尝一尝那个派 |
[05:06] | – Give me a pen. – You expect me to hand you something you can use as a weapon? | 给我一支笔 |
[05:10] | [man] Hey, the food’s ready. Here you go. ♪ Down by the river where the… | 你觉得我会给你 |
[05:16] | This scare you? | 可以用作武器的东西吗? |
[05:20] | All right. ♪ Down by the river ♪ | 这个会让你担心吗? |
[05:27] | ♪ Where them springtime flowers bloom ♪ | 好的 |
[05:34] | ♪ I’ve been waiting there for you… He’s in Augusta. | 他在奥古斯塔 |
[05:41] | Oh. Just like that? | 这么容易就想到了? |
[05:44] | I chased down AWOLs for a living, know how they think. | 我曾经以追捕逃兵为生 我知道他们的思考方式 |
[05:48] | If I were Hubble, I’d go to Augusta. | 如果我是赫堡 |
[05:50] | Why? | 我会去奥古斯塔 为什么? |
[05:52] | He knew to protect his family he had to get away from ’em, | 为了保护家人 他必须远离她们 |
[05:56] | but not too far in case he felt the need to go back. | 但又不能太远 以防他需要回去 |
[05:58] | So he ran off to Atlanta, about an hour from Margrave. | 所以他跑去了亚特兰大 距离马格雷夫大约一个小时 |
[06:01] | Figured, big city, lots of people makes it easy to hide. | 他想着大城市人多 容易躲起来 |
[06:05] | Then he realized more people means more chances | 后来他意识到 |
[06:08] | of being spotted, especially in a town where his old bank | 人越多意味着被发现的风险越大 |
[06:11] | has a branch in it. | 尤其是他以前工作的银行 在那里有个支行 |
[06:12] | – So he left. – To Augusta? | 于是他离开了 去了奥古斯塔? |
[06:14] | Athens. Just over two hours from Margrave. | 雅典县 距离马格雷夫仅两个多小时路程 |
[06:18] | It’s hard for a man, if he’s halfway decent, | 但凡有一点良心的男人 |
[06:21] | to leave his family behind. | 都无法抛弃自己的家人 |
[06:23] | It’s done in stages. | 这是分阶段完成的 |
[06:24] | But Athens is home to University of Georgia, | 佐治亚大学在雅典县 |
[06:27] | where Paul and Charlie went to college. | 保罗和查莉是在那里上的大学 |
[06:28] | It’s a place directly linked to Hubble, | 这个地方与赫堡有直接的关系 |
[06:30] | and one of the first places they’d look. | 也是杀手会最先搜索的地方之一 |
[06:32] | He’d move on after a day. | 一天后他去了另一个地方 |
[06:35] | So Augusta is next? | 所以接下来就是奥古斯塔 |
[06:37] | Over three hours away, but still close enough | 三个多小时的路程 但距离还够近 |
[06:39] | he feels connected to his wife and kids. | 让他觉得与家人仍有联系 |
[06:41] | Plus, Hubble’s a golfer. | 而且赫堡打高尔夫球 |
[06:43] | He’s played Augusta. It means nice memories | 他在奥古斯塔参加过比赛 |
[06:45] | in a city he’s been to before. | 这意味着他在这个城市里 留下了美好的回忆 |
[06:48] | It soothes him in a time of stress, | 在他紧张的时候 这一点可以给他抚慰 |
[06:49] | like when his mom used to sing him “Rocky Raccoon.” | 就像他妈妈过去 |
[06:52] | [chuckles] | 常给他唱《洛基浣熊》一样 |
[06:54] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[06:55] | You can’t just stare into something | 你不可能只通过盯着一些东西看 |
[06:58] | and get inside a man’s head like that. | 就能猜透别人的想法 |
[07:01] | I didn’t offer my help. You assholes demanded it. | 我并没有主动提出要帮忙 |
[07:04] | Right now you’re wondering | 是你们这些混蛋逼我的 |
[07:06] | what’s the best time and place to kill me. | 现在你在考虑 杀死我的最佳时机与地点 |
[07:08] | You know you’ll need to take me by surprise | 你知道你得趁我不备 |
[07:11] | ’cause you’re not sure if you can take me | 因为如果我有所防备的话 |
[07:13] | if I know it’s coming. | 你不确定自己是否是我的对手 |
[07:15] | Let me save you the trouble. | 让我替你省点麻烦吧 |
[07:18] | You can’t. | 你不是我的对手 |
[07:20] | So if I were you, | 所以如果我是你… |
[07:23] | I’d take me by surprise. | 我会杀我个措手不及 |
[07:27] | Coffee, black, | 黑咖啡 |
[07:29] | and a slice of peach. | 还有一块蜜桃派 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 -你们换张桌子吧?我清理一下 -对不起 都怪我 |
[07:33] | – Oh. | – Oh. |
[07:36] | Ugh. – – That’s my fault. – Why don’t y’all take another booth | |
[07:37] | [waitress] Oh. – while I clean this up? – No, no. | |
[07:39] | Actually, we got to go. | 不 |
[07:40] | [door bells jingle] | 事实上 我们得走了 |
[07:43] | You better be right about Augusta. | 赫堡最好是在奥古斯塔 |
[07:47] | [air hissing] | |
[07:52] | [engine starts] | |
[07:57] | [fork clinks] | |
[08:01] | – [blow landing] – [grunting] | |
[08:04] | [groaning] | |
[08:09] | – [sighs] | – [sighs] |
[08:11] | Got to say, you’re a little tougher than I thought you were. | 不得不说 |
[08:14] | [panting] | 你比我想象中要顽强一点 |
[08:16] | And you’re exactly what I thought you were. | 而你正是我想象的那样 |
[08:22] | – [grunts] – [panting] | |
[08:29] | [Finlay groaning] | |
[08:34] | [gurgled groans] | |
[08:38] | Oh. [sighs] | |
[08:44] | [car chiming] | |
[08:46] | [Reacher] Low tire pressure. We should check it out. | 轮胎气压低 |
[08:49] | Keep driving. [window whirring] | 应该检查一下 |
[08:52] | [rhythmic thumping] | 继续开车 |
[08:54] | Got a flat. | 轮胎漏气了 |
[08:56] | No way we make it to Augusta. | 这样绝不可能开到奥古斯塔去 |
[08:59] | You being cute? | -你动了手脚? |
[09:00] | You’ve been with me the whole time. | -你一直在盯着我 我哪有机会? |
[09:04] | Fine. Just… pull over. | 行 那就…靠边停 |
[09:16] | You think I’m gonna leave you alone here | 你认为我会去换轮胎 |
[09:18] | while I go and change the damn thing? Get to work. [car door bell chimes rhythmically] | 让你一个人待着吗?你去换 |
[09:28] | And if you’re thinking about throwing a tire iron in my direction, think again. | 想都别想用轮胎框砸我 |
[09:31] | Not my plan. [Reacher grunts] | 我没这么打算 |
[09:42] | KJ’s waiting on my call. | KJ在等着我的电话 |
[09:45] | My voice is the only thing | 只有听到我的声音 |
[09:47] | that’s keeping Charlie and those kids alive. | 他才会让查莉和那两个姑娘活着 |
[09:50] | You shoot me, I ain’t the only person you’re killing. | 你射我的话 |
[09:53] | Guess I didn’t think that through. | 死的可不会是我一个人 看来我之前没有考虑清楚 |
[09:56] | But if you shoot me, you’re never finding Hubble. | 但是如果你射我 |
[10:03] | I guess we need each other, then. | 你们就永远都找不到赫堡 看来我们现在需要彼此 |
[10:05] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[10:08] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[10:11] | You gonna kill me? | 你会杀我吗? |
[10:15] | No. | 不会 |
[10:17] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[10:18] | Your word doesn’t mean shit, | 你的保证顶个屁用 |
[10:20] | but I don’t have many options right now. | 但我现在也没有太多选择 |
[10:24] | So on “one,” | 那数到一 |
[10:26] | we raise our guns up over our heads. | 我们把枪举过头顶 |
[10:30] | On “two,” | 数到二 |
[10:32] | – we lay ’em on the trunk. – I know what | 把枪放在车尾箱上… |
[10:35] | a gun hitting metal sounds like, so don’t you fuck with me! | 我知道枪碰金属的声音 |
[10:37] | And on “three,” | 所以别跟我耍滑头! 数到三 |
[10:39] | we stand up and face each other, hands up. | 我们站起来 面对面举起手 |
[10:43] | Then I take two steps back, | 然后我后退两步 |
[10:46] | and you come get my piece. | 你来拿我的枪 |
[10:50] | Got it? | 明白了吗? |
[10:51] | Yeah, I got it. | 明白 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:58] | One. | 一… |
[11:07] | Two. Three. – [gunshot] – Oh! | 二… |
[11:23] | [panting] [vehicle approaching] [beep] | 三 |
[11:42] | Find motels within three miles of Augusta bus station. [female voice] Your input is being processed. | 找找离奥古斯塔汽车站 |
[11:46] | [two chimes] [knocking softly] | 5公里以内的汽车旅馆 |
[12:15] | [locks clicking] | 正在处理您的输入 |
[12:22] | Hello, Hubble. | 你好 |
[12:29] | [engine purring] [indistinct shouting] | 赫堡 |
[12:47] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[12:48] | Here’s where we are. | 现在的情况是这样的 |
[12:50] | Your boyfriend is out looking for her coward of a husband. | 你男朋友正在外面找她的孬种老公 |
[12:53] | Might be a while, so stay comfortable. | 可能要点时间 所以你们让自己舒服一点 |
[12:59] | Your daddy’s caused us a lot of problems. | 你们的爸爸给我们惹了很多麻烦 |
[13:01] | Did you know that? | 你们知道吗? |
[13:05] | No. | 不 |
[13:07] | – Please. No. – [girls whimpering] | 请不要 |
[13:08] | It’s okay. No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:10] | You go with him. Go with him. | 你们跟他去 不会有事的 |
[13:11] | It’s gonna be okay. | It’s gonna be okay. |
[13:13] | – Come on! Don’t do this! – But I have to. | -拜托 不要这样做! -我也是被逼无奈 |
[13:15] | ‘Cause you and your friends are troublemakers. | 因为你和你的朋友都是麻烦精 |
[13:18] | – [girls whimpering] – Get down and stay quiet. | 坐下来 保持安静 |
[13:20] | – [crying] – Just like your old pal, Gray, was a troublemaker. | 你的老朋友格雷也是个麻烦精 |
[13:23] | Sure had good taste in guns, though. | 不过 他对枪的品味确实好 |
[13:27] | We’ll keep them someplace safe | 我们会让她们待在安全的地方 |
[13:29] | as insurance, things goes smoothly. | 以确保事情进展顺利 |
[13:31] | Things don’t, they might fall into one of those chemical tubs. | 如果不顺利 她们可能会掉进装有化学物品的桶里 |
[13:40] | [Hubble] Okay. That’s how you guessed | 你猜到了我所在的城市 |
[13:42] | what city I was in. How’d you find my motel? | 但你是怎么找到我的汽车旅馆的呢? |
[13:44] | Use credit cards, and Kliner finds you, so you use cash, | 用信用卡的话 肯定会被克莱纳找到 |
[13:47] | which means travel by bus. | 所以你会用现金 也就是说坐汽车 |
[13:49] | Needed the money to last, | 你得让现金撑上一阵子 |
[13:51] | so low-rent motels were your only option. | 所以你只能住廉价汽车旅馆 |
[13:53] | Found a cluster of motels | 我在公共汽车站的步行距离内 |
[13:54] | within walking distance of the bus depot. | 找到了几家汽车旅馆 |
[13:56] | You’d use a pay-by-the-hour joint | 你会住一家按小时付费的 |
[13:58] | which looks the other way on ID requirements. | 因为他们不要求查身份证 |
[14:00] | Well, how’d you guess my alias? | -你是怎么猜到我的别名的? |
[14:02] | People use the names of things they like. | -一般人会用他们喜欢的东西当别名 |
[14:04] | You love the Beatles. | 你喜欢披头士乐队 |
[14:06] | Started with the first alphabetically: “Harrison.” | 按字母顺序排列 第一个名字是哈里森 |
[14:12] | You really think they’ll let my family go? | -你真的认为他们会放过我的家人吗? |
[14:14] | No. | -不 |
[14:16] | They said that just to get me to cooperate. | 他们那么说只是为了骗我合作 |
[14:19] | Their plan is to kill all of us, | 他们计划杀死我们所有人 |
[14:21] | just like they killed my brother. | 就像他们杀死我哥哥一样 |
[14:24] | Your treasury contact. | 你在财政部的联系人 |
[14:26] | Mark Salas? | -马克萨拉斯? |
[14:28] | That’s just the name he gave you. | -那只是他告诉你的名字 |
[14:30] | Real name’s Joe. | 他的真名是乔 |
[14:32] | Mark Salas played for the Yankees in the late ’80s. | |
[14:37] | I’m sorry… about Joe. | 我为乔的遭遇感到难过 |
[14:41] | I’d heard rumors the Coast Guard blockade was being lifted. | 我听说海岸警卫队正在解除封锁 |
[14:45] | Venezuelans were breathing down Kliner’s neck | 委内瑞拉人一直给克莱纳压力 |
[14:47] | ’cause production had ground to a halt. | 因为之前伪钞停产了 |
[14:49] | But I knew, with the blockade ending, | 但是我知道 |
[14:51] | I had to try to get out before business was underway again. | 封锁解除就意味着 我得设法在生意重新开始之前离开 |
[14:55] | So I-I left a message on a federal tip line. | 所以我给联邦举报电话留了个言 |
[14:58] | – And Joe called you back. – At first it was just me | 乔给你回了电话 |
[15:01] | helping in exchange for immunity. | 起初 我只是提供线报换取豁免权 |
[15:03] | But then I noticed cash was going missing. | 但后来我注意到少了一些现金 |
[15:06] | And I tied it to a truck driver. | 再后来… -我把这事跟一个卡车司机联系起来 |
[15:09] | – Pete Jobling. – He tried to deny it, but | -皮特卓布林 |
[15:11] | when I told him I’d seen Kliner’s guys kill someone | 他试图否认 但我向他描述克莱纳的人 |
[15:13] | right in front of me, he-he… went white. | 在我面前大开杀戒的样子 他脸都吓白了 |
[15:19] | So I put him in touch with Joe. | 我让他跟乔取得了联系 |
[15:21] | Kliner must’ve already had eyes on Jobling. | 克莱纳肯定是早已经盯上卓布林了 |
[15:24] | [sniffles] | |
[15:26] | I’m sorry, Reacher. I… got your brother killed. | 对不起 雷彻 是我害死了你哥哥 |
[15:30] | No, you didn’t. | 不是你 |
[15:32] | KJ killed Joe. | 是KJ杀死了乔 |
[15:33] | The kid? | 那个小孩? |
[15:35] | Killed Joe and Morrison, Stevenson and his wife, | 他杀死了乔、莫里森还有史蒂文森夫妻 |
[15:39] | even killed his own father. | 他甚至杀了他自己的父亲 |
[15:42] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[15:44] | If you want to keep your family alive, | 如果你想保住你家人的命 |
[15:46] | you need to listen to me carefully | 就仔细听我说 |
[15:48] | and do everything I say. | 一切照我说的去做 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Can I ask you one question? | -我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[15:55] | Okay. | -问吧 |
[15:56] | Why are two of my windows tinted? | 为什么我的车子有两个窗户贴了膜? |
[16:08] | Keys to Dawson’s truck are inside. I’ll be right back. | 道森卡车的钥匙在屋里 |
[16:10] | Oh, I’ll come with you. | 我去去就回 |
[16:12] | You don’t want to see in there. | -我跟你去 -你可不想看到里面的情景 |
[16:13] | Lots of blood and mud and busted-up shit. | 遍地都是血和污泥 还有被砸烂的东西 |
[16:19] | Guess my cleaning lady’s gonna be pissed. | 我的清洁女工肯定会气疯的 |
[16:21] | Not as pissed as your pool guy. | 比不上你家泳池的清洁工那么生气 |
[16:23] | [car door bell chimes rhythmically] | |
[16:27] | – I’m bored. [chuckles] – [upbeat country song plays] | 我觉得很无聊 |
[16:30] | ♪ Now she’s spending her nights… | |
[16:32] | Maybe I’ll uncuff you for a while. [chuckles] Make the fight more interesting. – [chuckling] – ♪ I still wonder why ♪ | 要不我解开你的手铐一会儿 |
[16:40] | Yeah. ♪ She can’t shake his memory ♪ – [phone buzzing] – ♪ We don’t talk about the lies… | 给打斗增加点趣味? |
[16:47] | Hey, somebody’s texting you, buddy. Oh, I’ll get it. | 喂 |
[16:54] | ♪ I wish that I knew ♪ ♪ That her love could be true… | 有人在给你发短信 |
[17:00] | “Duck and cover”? – What the hell does that mean? – [vehicle engine revving] [tires screeching] | 我去拿 |
[17:11] | [grunts] [Baker grunts] | “找掩护 |
[17:18] | [Baker groans] [groaning weakly] | 躲起来” |
[17:23] | [groaning continues] – [electrical crackling] – [grunts] | 这到底是什么意思? |
[17:31] | You okay? I’ll live. [groaning weakly] | 你还好吧? |
[17:42] | [wheezing] [groans] [exhales loudly] | 我死不了 |
[17:59] | I can’t help but see you’re alone. | 我看到只有你一个人 |
[18:02] | If they don’t get Picard’s call by 6:00… | 如果皮卡德在6点前没有打电话… |
[18:04] | Won’t need till 6:00. [electrical pop] | 6点前能解决 |
[18:08] | – Hubble? – Yup. | -是赫堡吗? |
[18:09] | [tires squealing] [electrical snap] | -对 |
[18:14] | I got Finlay. | 我把芬雷救了出来 |
[18:17] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[18:22] | Well, it’s good to see you alive. | 很高兴看到你还活着 |
[18:24] | [Reacher] All right. | 好了 |
[18:25] | Let’s hit the gun locker, the ammo safe. | 我们去枪柜和弹药保险箱 |
[18:27] | Grab anything useful. | 拿上任何有用的东西 |
[18:29] | [beeping] | |
[18:46] | This place have a hose out back? | -这里后面有水管吗? |
[18:48] | Yeah. Why? | -有 怎么这么问? |
[18:49] | We’re gonna need it. | 等会儿用得着 |
[18:52] | It’s okay. She’s with me. | -没事 |
[18:54] | – Boss. – Neagley, this is Finlay and Hubble. | 她是我的朋友 -老大 |
[18:57] | Finlay and Hubble, Neagley. | 内格利 这两位是芬雷和赫堡 |
[18:59] | Fellas. | 芬雷和赫堡 这位是内格利 |
[19:01] | How is she here? | -你们好 -她怎么会在这里? |
[19:03] | Our last phone call, I asked Reacher | 我们上次通电话时 |
[19:05] | how he knew Picard was involved. | 我问雷彻 他怎么知道皮卡德也插了一脚 |
[19:08] | He said, “Lucky guess.” | 他说:“运气好 猜中的” |
[19:11] | Reacher believes in facts and statistics, not luck. | 雷彻只相信事实和统计数据 不信运气 |
[19:16] | Might as well have shouted “Mayday.” | 还不如直接喊“救命”呢 |
[19:19] | Where’s your lady friend? | 你女朋友呢? |
[19:23] | Oh. Fuck. | 糟了 |
[19:27] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开始干活吧 |
[19:28] | Thanks for letting us set up here. | 谢谢你收留我们 |
[19:30] | Sorry for the late hour. | 抱歉这么晚打搅你 |
[19:32] | I’m just glad Kliner’s gonna get his. | 很快克莱纳就会罪有应得了 我很高兴 |
[19:40] | I’m gonna go upstairs and put on some coffee. | 我上楼去煮点咖啡 |
[19:44] | All right. I’ve been in here a million times. | 好了 |
[19:46] | This is the layout. | 我去过那里无数次 布局是这样的 |
[19:48] | Probably holding Roscoe | 他们可能把萝丝柯和查莉关在这里 |
[19:50] | and Charlie somewhere around here. | |
[19:52] | Out of the way and cornered, but where | 不会碍事 |
[19:53] | they can still keep an eye on ’em. | 又可以监视她们 |
[19:54] | What about my kids? | 我的孩子们呢? |
[19:56] | They’re being held someplace else. | 被关在别的地方 |
[19:58] | Psych tactic to make sure Charlie and Roscoe behave. | 这是心理战术 确保查莉和萝丝柯会乖乖合作 |
[20:02] | Probably up here. | 可能会在上面 |
[20:04] | Lock ’em up in there, you don’t have | 把她们关在那里 |
[20:05] | to waste a man watching ’em. – [insects buzzing and trilling] – [bird singing] | 就不必专门派一个人盯着 |
[20:14] | [Neagley] Two by the door, | 两个在门口 |
[20:16] | one around the corner by the exterior staircase. | 一个在外楼梯的拐角处 |
[20:18] | [Finlay] Lot of firepower for a guy | 对于一个不信任监控摄像头的人来说 |
[20:21] | who doesn’t believe in security cameras. | 戒备也太森严了 |
[20:26] | It’s for me. | 这是为了防范我 |
[20:28] | They think you’re with Picard. You’re not a threat. | 他们以为你和皮卡德在一起 |
[20:30] | Ah, they know me by now. | -你不构成威胁 -他们现在算是了解我了 |
[20:32] | Their ideal world? Hubble and I get marched | 他们最理想的情况是 |
[20:34] | through the front door, and they kill all of us. | 赫堡和我从前门进去 他们干掉我们所有人 |
[20:36] | They suspect I won’t go down lightly | 他们怀疑我不会轻装上阵 |
[20:37] | so they put guns outside, and probably a dozen men inside | 所以他们派武装人员在外面守着 |
[20:39] | armed to the teeth in case I somehow go in guns blazing. | 里面的人同样荷枪实弹 以防我冲进去跟他们火拼 |
[20:44] | So what do we do? | 那么我们怎么办? |
[20:45] | We go in blazing. | 我们就冲进去跟他们火拼 |
[20:47] | Neagley, we need to take out those two guards facing us | 必须先悄悄地干掉面向我们的那两个 |
[20:49] | quietly, without one of them | |
[20:51] | setting off an automatic weapon. | 不能让他们用自动武器 |
[20:53] | They won’t make a sound. | 我不会让他们发出任何声音的 |
[20:55] | Good. Double-check your weapon, ready your shot. | 好 仔细检查武器 准备射击 |
[20:57] | – Copy. – Hubble, come with me. | -收到 -赫堡 跟我来 |
[21:10] | Safe to say you never shot anyone before? | 你以前从未向任何人开过枪 |
[21:13] | – I’ve never fired a gun. – Okay. | 没说错吧? -根本没有开过枪 |
[21:16] | All you got to do is extend, aim, fire. | -好的 你只需要伸直手臂、瞄准、开火 |
[21:20] | No point in having a weapon | 除非准备好了立即使用 |
[21:22] | unless it’s ready for instant use. | 否则拥有武器毫无意义 |
[21:23] | You hesitate, you die. Uh… | 你犹豫就会死… |
[21:27] | Only point it at the bad guys. | 枪口只对准坏人 |
[21:29] | [Hubble sighs] | |
[21:42] | [sighs] | |
[21:43] | Love the smell of gasoline. | 我喜欢汽油的气味 |
[21:48] | The tweed comes off. | 终于脱掉粗花呢西装了 |
[21:50] | Feel like we should all bow our heads or something. | 我觉得我们都应该鞠个躬什么的 |
[21:52] | I don’t want to get any of their blood on it. | 嗯 我不想衣服沾上他们的血 |
[21:56] | Good attitude. | 有腔调 |
[21:59] | [Finlay exhales sharply] | |
[22:04] | – Are you Catholic? – Yeah. | -你是天主教徒吗? -对 |
[22:11] | Listen, I know we’ve spent most of our time | 听着 |
[22:14] | together fighting, | 我知道 我们大部分时间都看不惯彼此 |
[22:17] | but I bet your soldiers really enjoyed working with you. | 但我敢打赌你的手下 很喜欢和你一起工作 |
[22:22] | I enjoyed working with you, too. | 我也很喜欢和你一起合作 |
[22:27] | You know, it’s hard to tell with the suit on, but you’re kind of jacked, Finlay. | 你穿西装时看不出来 |
[22:32] | Really? No. | 但你的肌肉挺发达的 |
[22:37] | Asshole. | -真的吗? |
[22:42] | – [indistinct shouting] – [Charlie cries quietly] | -假的 |
[22:47] | [grunts] Fucking shit. | 王八蛋 |
[22:49] | [Charlie whimpering] | 妈的 |
[22:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:54] | You’ve got to get your shit together. | 你必须振作起来 |
[22:57] | They’re gonna… kill us. | 他们要杀了我们 |
[22:59] | – They’re gonna kill my children. – No. | -他们要杀了我的孩子 |
[23:01] | Hey, listen to me, okay? | -不 听我说 |
[23:04] | I know Reacher. | 好吗? 我了解雷彻 |
[23:06] | There’s no way in hell that he is just gonna | 他绝对不会轻易放过这帮人 |
[23:08] | roll over and take this loss, okay? | |
[23:12] | Sometime before 6:00, | 6点之前 |
[23:15] | he is gonna come knocking, | 他就会过来 |
[23:17] | and KJ’s gonna wish he never started this fight. | 到时候KJ会希望 |
[23:19] | [insects trilling] | 他从没挑起过这场战斗 |
[23:23] | [Neagley] Reacher and Hubble should be in place by now. | 雷彻和赫堡现在应该已经就位了 |
[23:25] | Really think I should take one of the shots. | 我真的觉得其中一枪应该由我来负责 |
[23:28] | Two shooters, better odds. | 两个射手 成功率更高 |
[23:30] | You have experience with long-range kill shots? | 你有远距离击杀的经验吗? |
[23:33] | No. | 没有 |
[23:37] | I do. | 我有 |
[23:44] | Put the biscuit in the basket. | 轻松搞定 |
[23:55] | Our friend around the corner heard ’em fall. | 那家伙听到他们摔倒的声音了 |
[23:58] | [both grunting] | |
[24:02] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快去 |
[24:20] | Soon as it’s lit, you move. | 我一点火你就跑 |
[24:22] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[24:26] | Your only job is to get your kids out of there. | 你唯一要做的是 救你的孩子们离开那里 |
[24:28] | Don’t let anyone stop you from doing your job. | 不要让任何人阻止你救她们 |
[24:36] | All right. Time to shine. | 好 |
[24:38] | Wait. | 该点火了 等等 |
[24:40] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[24:46] | If I’m gonna die, | 如果我要死了 |
[24:48] | I’m goin’ to flavor country one last time. | 那我必须最后 |
[24:59] | [exhales loudly] Yeah. | 过把烟瘾 |
[25:03] | Are we gonna die? | 好 |
[25:05] | Let’s find out. | 我们会死吗? 拭目以待 |
[25:21] | [loud, overlapping, indistinct shouting] | 怎么回事?喂 这里发生什么事? |
[25:26] | – What the hell was that? – That’s Reacher knocking. | -那是什么情况? |
[25:29] | [shouting continues] | -雷彻来了 |
[25:31] | [Teale] What the hell is going on? [Teale] Get over there! Put out the fire! | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[25:40] | Move your ass! Move it! [indistinct shouting] | 到那边去 |
[25:53] | [indistinct shouting] [indistinct shouting continues] | 灭火 |
[26:13] | [indistinct chatter] | 动起来 |
[26:15] | [yelling] | 快点 |
[26:18] | Everybody in here now! | 所有人进来这里 |
[26:23] | [grunts] | |
[26:39] | [indistinct shouting] | |
[26:44] | [distant shouting] | |
[26:48] | [grunts] | |
[26:54] | Charlie! | |
[26:56] | Paul! Paul, go! They’re in there. | -查莉! |
[27:03] | Oh, fuck! | -保罗!快!她们在里面! |
[27:07] | – Oh. Okay. Okay. – [girls crying] | 他妈的! 天啊 |
[27:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[27:11] | Fuck. Give me your hands! Give me your hands! [indistinct shouting] | 靠 |
[27:18] | – [grunts] – Dad? Come on. Come on. | 手给我! |
[27:24] | [grunts] | 快! |
[27:29] | – I got them! – [whimpering] | 我把她们救出来了! |
[27:31] | – Mom! – Run! Go! | -走 -跑!快! |
[27:33] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. Go, go. Go! | 快走! |
[27:35] | – Go. – [Roscoe] It’s okay. Just… | 快!到上面去 |
[27:38] | [indistinct shouting] | 出去! |
[27:40] | – Go! Go! No, you’re good. You’re good. – [whimpering] | 快走 你们没事了 |
[27:47] | Down. Get down. Down, down, down. Stay down. | 好了 蹲下来 |
[27:57] | [grunts] | 下来 不要站起来 |
[27:58] | [man] He’s over here! | 他在这里! |
[28:00] | (mutters) | |
[28:05] | [grunts] | |
[28:06] | [rapid gunfire] | |
[28:08] | – [grunts] – [rapid gunfire] | |
[28:11] | – [man] I see him! – [grunts] [rapid gunfire] | 我看到他了! |
[28:20] | [grunts] Yes. Okay. Okay. | 没事了 |
[28:24] | I’m gonna take you out of here. [Reacher] You good? | 带她离开这里 |
[28:35] | [groans] [grunting] | 等等 |
[28:48] | [grunting] [grunting] [grunts] | 给 |
[29:02] | – Go get your kids. – Thank you. | 去找你的孩子们 |
[29:06] | [coughing] | 谢谢你 |
[29:09] | – Come on! – Paul! | -过来! -保罗! |
[29:11] | – Come on. – [crying] | 快! |
[29:13] | – Oh, get down. Get down. – Yeah. | 快 |
[29:20] | – [gunshot] – [grunts] | 蹲下来! |
[29:31] | [Picard] Finlay, is that you? | 芬雷 |
[29:33] | I know you’re here. | 是你吗?我知道你在这里 |
[29:36] | [Finlay] Picard, I thought you were dead. | 皮卡德 我以为你死了 |
[29:39] | Not yet. | 还没死 |
[29:54] | [panting] No! | |
[29:56] | – [groans] – [grunting] | |
[30:00] | – [yelps] – [groans] | |
[30:07] | Oh! | |
[30:08] | [grunting] | |
[30:14] | – | – [grunts] [grunting] [groans] – [grunting] – [panting] [both grunting] |
[30:32] | [grunts] [Roscoe whimpering] [Picard grunts loudly] – [yelling] – [grunting] [yelling, grunting] No! No! | |
[31:18] | Stop! | 住手! |
[31:20] | Don’t fuckin’ do that. | 你他妈的想都别想 |
[31:37] | [coughing] | |
[31:39] | Neagley. | 内格利 |
[31:44] | [Neagley] There’s too much smoke. We gotta go! | 烟太大了!我们必须走! |
[31:48] | [coughing] | |
[31:49] | [Finlay] Roscoe! Over here. | 萝丝柯! 在这边! |
[31:55] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | 你没事吧? |
[31:58] | – Let’s go! – Let’s go. | -我们走! -快走 |
[32:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[32:10] | – We’ve got to go get Reacher. – He’ll be okay. | -我们得去找雷彻! -他不会有事的 |
[32:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[32:15] | Because he’s Reacher. | 因为他是雷彻 |
[32:17] | – Roscoe, let’s go. – What are you doing? | -小萝 我们走吧 |
[32:31] | Hey! | -你在干什么? 嘿! |
[32:32] | I think it might be just you and me now, Reacher! | 雷彻 我想现在只剩下你和我了 |
[32:46] | Let me tell you a story, Jack. | 我给你讲个故事吧 杰克 |
[32:50] | So, a couple years ago, | 几年前 |
[32:54] | I’m on safari in the savanna. | 我在大草原上狩猎 |
[32:57] | There’s a dawn fog as thick as my dead daddy’s bankroll. | 黎明的雾气很大 跟我死去的老爸账户的金额一样大 |
[33:01] | It made the smoke in here look like mist. | 相比之下 这里的烟雾只能算是薄雾 |
[33:04] | But through all that soup, | 透过那浓密的雾气 |
[33:06] | I spot this big old rhinoceros. | 我发现了一头大犀牛 |
[33:10] | Six thousand pounds if he’s an ounce, | 一只庞然巨物 |
[33:12] | and he’s just sitting there | 它就坐在那里 |
[33:14] | chewing grass. [gunfire] | 悠闲地嚼着草 |
[33:22] | Now, the rhino knew I was out there. | 犀牛知道我在附近 |
[33:25] | He could sense me. | 它能感觉到我 |
[33:29] | Feel me. | 知道我的存在 |
[33:32] | But it was foggy, | 但是雾很大 |
[33:34] | the light’s bad, | 光线不好 |
[33:35] | and rhinos are nearsighted as hell. | 而且犀牛的视力很弱 |
[33:38] | And so I just walked | 所以我直接走了过去 |
[33:41] | right up to his big, dumb ass | 一直走到它肥胖的大屁股后面 |
[33:46] | and killed him. | 崩了它 |
[33:52] | You see, that stupid rhino | 那头愚蠢的犀牛 |
[33:56] | wasn’t smart enough to realize | 不够聪明 |
[33:59] | he was overmatched. | 意识不到它不是我的对手 |
[34:01] | He thought he could just lumber through life, | 它以为它能在生活中蹒跚前行 |
[34:06] | go wherever he wanted… | 去它想去的地方 |
[34:10] | …do whatever he wanted, | 为所欲为 |
[34:14] | fuck whoever he wanted, | 想操什么就操什么… |
[34:17] | all without consequence. | 并且不需要承担任何后果 |
[34:19] | [clatter] | |
[34:25] | But in life, | 但在生活中 |
[34:27] | there’s always consequences. | 凡事都有后果 |
[34:30] | There was one for that rhino. | 那头犀牛有一个后果 |
[34:35] | That’s why his head’s up in my daddy’s hallway. | 所以它的脑袋现在就挂在我家的走廊 |
[34:39] | Right next to where yours will go. | 你的脑袋即将会挂在它的旁边 |
[34:52] | – [grunting] – [groaning] | |
[35:13] | [yells] | |
[35:19] | [grunting] | |
[35:26] | [screaming] | |
[35:39] | [rumbling, creaking] | |
[35:45] | [explosions] | |
[35:51] | [screaming] | |
[36:01] | ♪ ♪ | |
[36:13] | [grunts] | |
[36:15] | [panting] | |
[36:40] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:49] | [phone buzzes] | 我回芝加哥了 |
[37:10] | ♪ ♪ | 你丫的悠着点儿 |
[37:37] | [horn honks] | 内格利 |
[37:52] | Hello, Reacher. | 你好 雷彻 |
[37:57] | You’re okay? I’m okay, Joe. | 你好吗? |
[38:01] | Remember what I taught you. | 我挺好 |
[38:03] | No matter what, you don’t cry. Mes fils. Venez. | 乔 |
[38:20] | Embrassez votre mère. – Bonjour, maman. – Mmm. | 记住我教你的事 |
[38:27] | C’est bon. Bien. Bonjour, maman. Ca va? | 不管怎样 |
[38:32] | Ca va? | 你都不能哭 |
[38:33] | I’m dying, silly boy. | 我快死了 |
[38:36] | But I am so happy… [coughs] | 傻孩子 但是我很开心… |
[38:39] | …to see my sons. | 能看到我的两个儿子 |
[38:44] | I have connections through my job. | 我利用工作之便 能打通一些关系 |
[38:47] | I can get you to the States | 我可以把你弄回美国去 |
[38:48] | – to see experts. – My dearest Joseph, | 找专家… |
[38:51] | what did I always tell you? Hmm. | 亲爱的乔瑟夫 我以前一直是怎么跟你说的来着? |
[38:54] | I want to hear it. | 我想听你说 |
[39:01] | I don’t need to solve all the world’s problems. | 我不需要解决这个世界上所有的问题 |
[39:04] | Solving some is more than enough. | 解决其中的一些就已经足够了 |
[39:06] | And Reacher. | 还有雷彻 |
[39:10] | You have the strength of three men. | 你有相当于三个男人的力量 |
[39:13] | What will you do will all that strength? | 你会用这么强大的力量来做什么? |
[39:17] | I’m going to do the right thing, Mom. | 我会做正确的事 妈妈 |
[39:21] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[39:22] | You always have. | 你一直都如此 |
[39:24] | Even when what was right was unpleasant. | 即使正确的事会令人不快 |
[39:29] | Ever since you were a young boy in Okinawa. | 自从你小时候 |
[39:32] | No? | 在冲绳的那段时间开始 不是吗? |
[39:35] | You knew… | 你一直都知道 |
[39:38] | that I beat up Curtis Bishop in Okinawa. | 在冲绳是我揍了柯蒂斯毕夏普 |
[39:42] | You never believed it was Joe. | 你从来都不相信是乔干的 |
[39:45] | He wanted to tell you the truth, Mom. | 他本来想告诉你真相的 妈妈 |
[39:48] | I wouldn’t let him. | 是我不让他说 |
[39:49] | You were saving him. | 你是在救他 |
[39:52] | That is who you are. | 你就是这样的人 |
[39:55] | And you protected a special boy from torment. | 而你则保护了一个特别的男孩免受折磨 |
[39:58] | Your father and I never saw any need | 你们父亲和我从来都觉得没必要 |
[40:03] | to prevent either of you from following your natures. | 阻止你们遵循自己的本性 |
[40:07] | Your natures are pure, | 你们本性纯洁 |
[40:11] | like your hearts. | 就像你们的心一样 |
[40:16] | I need to make a quick call. I’ll be right back. | 我需要打通电话 |
[40:21] | [speaks French] | 我马上回来 |
[40:43] | Your grandfather’s war medal. | 这是你外公的战争勋章 |
[40:50] | For bravery in the face of danger. | 因为他面对危险时英勇无畏 |
[40:56] | It takes bravery to do what’s right. | 做正确的事需要勇气 |
[41:21] | Now you can cry, Reacher. | 现在你可以哭了 |
[41:28] | [indistinct chatter] [bicycle bell rings] | 雷彻 |
[41:38] | So the staties and the Feds are gonna come knocking. | 州警和联调局的人会过来 |
[41:43] | They’re gonna want you to stick around for a few days | 他们会希望你多待几天 |
[41:45] | and answer their questions. | 回答他们的问题 |
[41:49] | I don’t like answering questions. | 我不喜欢回答问题 |
[41:51] | And you don’t like sticking around. | 你也不喜欢待在这里 |
[42:00] | A hundred thousand years ago there were people | 十万年前 |
[42:02] | who stayed by the campfire and people who wandered. | 就有些人会留在篝火旁 还有些人会去流浪 |
[42:06] | I’m pretty sure I’m a direct descendent | 我很确定我是流浪族群的直系后代 |
[42:08] | of the wandering type. | |
[42:12] | It’s just who I am. | 这是我的本性 |
[42:17] | If there was anyone who could make me | 能让我留在篝火旁的人就只有你 |
[42:18] | stay close to the flame, it would be you. | |
[42:28] | Hmm. | |
[42:30] | Well… | 嗯… |
[42:34] | …if you ever find yourself wandering by here again… | 如果你下次在这附近流浪 |
[42:39] | give me a call. | 通知我一声 |
[42:49] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:55] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么? |
[43:01] | I’m gonna rebuild the town my family built. | 我要重建我的家人建设的这座城镇 |
[43:05] | You should run for mayor. | 你应该竞选市长 |
[43:08] | Hear there’s an opening. | 我听说有个空缺 |
[43:10] | [Roscoe laughs] | |
[43:17] | Wow. | |
[43:19] | That’s not a half-bad idea. | 这主意不算太坏 |
[43:50] | ♪ ♪ | |
[44:05] | Hey, boy. | 嘿 小鬼 |
[44:06] | Finlay got you watching his car? | 芬雷让你看着他的车? |
[44:09] | Making you listen to shit music? | 让你听垃圾音乐? |
[44:16] | He got you a tweed collar. | 他给你买了一个粗花呢项圈 |
[44:25] | [blues music playing] | |
[44:36] | Oh, excuse me. | -不好意思 |
[44:39] | Sorry. | -抱歉 |
[44:58] | I knew you’d stop here before leaving town. | 我就知道 你在离开马格雷夫之前会来这里 |
[45:00] | I’m getting predictable. | -我变得容易预料了 |
[45:02] | Later than I thought, though. | -不过比我想象的要晚 |
[45:04] | Roscoe’s not easy to walk away from, huh? | 要离开萝丝柯可不容易 |
[45:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:14] | So the Feds are freaking out because of | 因为皮卡德牵涉了这些案子 |
[45:15] | Picard’s involvement and all. | 联调局被吓坏了 |
[45:17] | They want to interview you. | 他们想问你几个问题 |
[45:19] | – What’d you tell ’em? – That they’ll never find you. | -你怎么跟他们说的? -我说他们永远都找不到你 |
[45:21] | But they’re still in town down by the warehouse, | 但他们还在城里 就在仓库附近 |
[45:24] | and you kind of stand out, so… | 而你很惹眼 所以… |
[45:25] | I’ll be gone as soon as we’re done here. | -我们聊完我就走了 |
[45:27] | Good. Smart. | -好 聪明 |
[45:32] | Listen, I’m not big on goodbyes and all, | 听着 我不擅长告别 |
[45:36] | and I’m sure you’re not either, but… | 我相信你也一样 但是… |
[45:40] | if you hadn’t come to Margrave, I would have never | 如果你没有来到这里 |
[45:42] | figured out what was going on, | 我永远也不能查明真相 |
[45:43] | or I would have wound up dead. | 或者会死掉 |
[45:44] | You would have figured it out eventually. | -你最终还是能想明白的 |
[45:46] | I appreciate that. | -很感激你这么说 |
[45:47] | And then you would have wound up dead. | 之后你才会死掉 |
[45:49] | [laughs] | |
[45:53] | You may be an animal, but deep down you’re all right. | 你的外表是一头猛兽 但是你的内心还行 |
[45:56] | You may be an uptight pain in the ass, | 你尽管讨人厌 |
[45:58] | but you’re all right, too. | 但是你这人也还行 |
[46:01] | And a hell of a cop. | 而且是个好警察 |
[46:02] | Well, not for long. | 当不了太久了 |
[46:05] | I’m done with police work. | 我受够警察的工作了 |
[46:07] | – Boston? – Mm-hmm. | 打算回波士顿? |
[46:09] | Gonna stay here a few weeks, help Roscoe get things in order, | 我会在这里待几个星期 |
[46:12] | and then I’m going home. | 帮萝丝柯把事情理顺一下 然后我就回家 |
[46:13] | Time to stop spinning, stop running away, you know? | 是时候停止转个不停了 |
[46:17] | Sharon would want me to live a life. | 不再四处奔波了 你明白吗? |
[46:20] | And not live it alone. | 莎伦会希望我好好生活 |
[46:24] | Yeah. [chuckles] | 而且不是孤独生活? 嗯… |
[46:27] | Think I’m ready to take care of someone again. | 我想我已经准备好再次照顾别人了 |
[46:30] | Besides, I couldn’t leave Jack in the shelter. | 再说了 |
[46:32] | Jack? | 我不能把杰克留在收容所 杰克? |
[46:34] | Yeah, he needed a name, and you weren’t using it, | 对 它需要一个名字 |
[46:36] | Reacher, so Jack it is. | 而你又不用这个名字 就叫它杰克吧 |
[46:41] | You know, I shouldn’t be the only one | 我不应该是唯一做出改变的人 |
[46:42] | shaking up his snow globe. | |
[46:44] | There are more people out there | 像萝丝柯和我这样的人比你想象中要多 |
[46:45] | like Roscoe and I than you think. You should try letting them in sometime. | 你有时也该试着对他们敞开心扉 |
[46:53] | – Noted. – Okay, well, | 知道了 |
[46:55] | as one of my last official acts | 好了 我以探长身份 |
[46:56] | – as Chief Detective… – You were fired. | 做的最后几个官方行为之一… 你不是被炒掉了吗? |
[46:59] | By a dead man, so it didn’t stick. | 解雇我的人死了 所以不作数 |
[47:00] | So as one of my last official acts as Chief Detective, | 我以探长身份 做的最后几个官方行为之一 |
[47:04] | I need to right a wrong that took place | 就是纠正大约一个半星期前在这里 |
[47:06] | at this very spot about a week and a half ago. | 发生的一个错误 |
[47:10] | Slice of peach. Best in Georgia. | 蜜桃派 全佐治亚州最好吃的 |
[47:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:16] | You’re gonna eat that? | 你要吃这个? |
[47:18] | It’s got sugar and fat, you know? | 里面有糖和脂肪 你知道吗? |
[47:21] | Shut up and eat your damn pie. | 闭嘴 |
[47:30] | Mmm. | 吃你的馅饼吧 |
[47:33] | So, worth the wait? | 怎么样?值得等待吗? |
[47:36] | I’ve had better. | 我吃过更好吃的 |
[47:37] | [laughs] | |
[47:41] | [both laughing] | |
[47:45] | – [birds singing] – [insects trilling] | |
[48:03] | ♪ ♪ | |
[48:27] | It takes bravery to solve the world’s problems, too, Joe. | 乔 解决这个世界的问题也需要勇气 |
[48:45] | ♪ All my life I’ve been a travelin’ man ♪ | |
[48:49] | [♪ Blind Blake: “Police Dog Blues”] | |
[48:50] | ♪ All my life I’ve been a travelin’ man ♪ | |
[48:56] | ♪ Stayin’ alone and doing the best I can ♪ | |
[49:17] | ♪ I shipped my trunk down to Tennessee ♪ | |
[49:23] | ♪ I shipped my trunk down to Tennessee ♪ | |
[49:29] | ♪ Hard to tell about a man like me ♪ | |
[49:49] | ♪ I met a gal, I couldn’t get her off my mind ♪ | |
[49:55] | ♪ I met a gal, I couldn’t get her off my mind ♪ | |
[50:00] | ♪ She passed me up, said she didn’t like my kind ♪ | |
[50:21] | ♪ I’m scared to bother around her house at night ♪ | |
[50:26] | ♪ I’m scared to bother around her house at night ♪ | |
[50:31] | ♪ She got a police dog cravin’ for a fight ♪ | |
[50:51] | ♪ His name is Rambler, when he gets a chance ♪ | |
[50:57] | ♪ His name is Rambler, when he gets a chance ♪ | |
[51:02] | ♪ He leaves his mark on everybody’s pants ♪ | |
[51:07] | ♪ Guess I’ll travel, I guess I’ll let her be ♪ | |
[51:12] | ♪ I guess I’ll travel, I guess I’ll let her be ♪ | |
[51:17] | ♪ Before she sics ♪♪ | 创意监督:朝思 |