时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The killer you pointed me to is still out there. | 你跟我指出的凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[00:04] | – What is it? – Three hearts, three murders. | -这是什么 -三颗心脏 三次谋杀 |
[00:05] | The rest of the jars are empty. | 其他罐子都是空的 |
[00:07] | I’d say he’s far from done. | 他们还会杀更多的人 |
[00:08] | Mary, Queen of Scots, will soon seek a marriage alliance. | 苏格兰女王玛丽马上会以婚事促成结盟 |
[00:12] | And a new alliance would raise her international standing. | 重新结盟会让她的国际地位提高 |
[00:15] | And how do you suggest I gain Mary’s trust? | 你说我要怎么赢得玛丽的信任 |
[00:17] | Make Mary fall in love with you. | 让玛丽爱上你 |
[00:19] | Lord Narcisse gets to share his bed with a pretty young thing | 纳西斯伯爵还有机会跟一个美女共度春宵 |
[00:23] | while I’m expected to retire alone. | 而我却面临着孤身退位 |
[00:25] | But we can fix that, can’t we? | 但我们有办法的 对吧 |
[00:26] | Bring me back to life. | 让我重获新生吧 |
[00:29] | There are suitors eager to court you. | 还有其他追求者想娶你 |
[00:31] | You need funds to protect Scotland. | 你需要资金来保护苏格兰 |
[00:33] | – I’m just not ready to marry another man. – You have to be. | -我只是没准备好嫁另一个男人 -你必须嫁 |
[00:35] | Don’t go back to Scotland. Court Don Carlos. | 不要回苏格兰 跟卡洛斯成婚 |
[00:37] | Show Spain that you will always have power | 告诉西班牙 只要你跟法国是同盟 |
[00:39] | as long as you are aligned with France. | 法国就会永远支持你 |
[00:41] | Find my favorite portrait. | 找来我最喜欢的画像 |
[00:42] | Send it to Don Carlos with a message. | 附上消息送去给卡洛斯王子 |
[00:44] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[00:50] | Oh, no, Don Carlos, you didn’t. | 不 唐·卡洛斯 你不会吧 |
[00:53] | What choice did I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[00:54] | I had to know if this queen | 我必须得搞清楚我为西班牙 |
[00:55] | I was courting for Spain was actually a man. | 而追求的这个女王到底是不是男人 |
[00:59] | I shouldn’t be listening to this. | 我真不该听这故事 |
[01:01] | Elizabeth is my cousin and a fellow queen. | 伊丽莎白是我的表亲 也是一个女王 |
[01:04] | Nonsense. You love it. | 得了 你听了可高兴了 |
[01:08] | You feel the French nobles judging you? | 你觉得法国贵族在对你品头论足吗 |
[01:10] | I can’t blame them. | 我不能怪他们 |
[01:12] | I hardly seem to be mourning my husband, their king. | 我没有表现出对他们国王 我丈夫的哀悼之情 |
[01:16] | You loved Francis. | 你爱弗朗西斯 |
[01:18] | I’ve known you for days, and nothing is clearer. | 我认识你几天了 这点毋庸置疑 |
[01:20] | But Scotland can’t wait for you to mourn. | 但苏格兰撑不到你克服悲痛了 |
[01:23] | It needs the help of a country like mine. | 苏格兰需要强大如西班牙的国家的帮助 |
[01:25] | Especially now, after France is withdrawing her troops. | 特别是现在 法国正在撤回军队 |
[01:29] | Mary, you’re simply doing your duty as Queen. | 玛丽 你只是在践行女王的职责 |
[01:32] | You have made my duty far more pleasant | 你让我这职责实行起来 |
[01:34] | than it could have been. | 愉快多了 |
[01:36] | I feel the same. | 我也有同感 |
[01:38] | Especially after a week | 特别是在奥地利 |
[01:39] | with the crushingly boring Archduchess Anna in Austria. | 和无聊的女大公安娜度过一周之后 |
[01:43] | I finally had to flee. | 我不得不落荒而逃 |
[01:45] | Who cares what they think? | 谁在乎他们怎么想 |
[01:46] | – And, anyway, I think I may know a simple solution. – What? | -再说了 我知道一个简单的方法 -什么 |
[01:50] | There’s a game I enjoy, sort of a theme for a party. | 有个我很喜欢的游戏 有点像聚会主题 |
[01:53] | – What is this game called? – The Hound and the Hare. | -叫什么 -猎狗和野兔 |
[01:56] | The hares race off into the woods, | 野兔跑进树林里 |
[01:58] | and the hounds chase after them, | 猎狗追着她们 |
[01:59] | hoping to catch a hare and steal a kiss. | 希望能抓住一只偷个吻 |
[02:02] | It’s harmless fun, but I find it reveals things. | 只是游戏而已 但我觉得它能体现一些东西 |
[02:07] | A player’s determination, their sense of adventure. | 游戏者的决心以及他们的冒险精神 |
[02:12] | That sounds very enjoyable, but… | 听上去很有意思 但… |
[02:14] | – I’m afraid I must decline. – It’s quite fun. | -恐怕我得拒绝 -特别有意思 |
[02:16] | I’m sorry. It doesn’t sound like the game for me. | 抱歉 我不喜欢这样的游戏 |
[02:19] | But that doesn’t mean | 但那不意味着 |
[02:20] | we can’t further enjoy each other’s company. | 我们不能进一步发展 |
[02:23] | Would you like to have tea with me in a few hours? | 你过一会儿愿意和我一起喝茶吗 |
[02:25] | It would be my pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[02:35] | What a pleasure to speak with you today. | 很高兴今天能和你交谈 |
[02:37] | And with you. Majesties. | 我也是 陛下 |
[02:41] | I’m glad to see you getting along so well with Lord Bertram. | 你和伯伦特勋爵相处融洽我很高兴 |
[02:44] | Maybe now you finally have the support in the privy council | 也许你最后能在枢密院里获得支持 |
[02:47] | to win the vote. | 赢下选举 |
[02:48] | The matter’s not quite settled yet. | 问题还没有完全解决 |
[02:51] | But I’m close. | 但差不多了 |
[02:52] | Thanks to your sacrifice. | 多亏你的牺牲 |
[02:54] | Renouncing French military support in Scotland | 收回在苏格兰的法国军队 |
[02:56] | and giving me a political victory, I won’t forget it. | 给我一场政治胜利 我不会忘记的 |
[02:59] | As long as I am in power, you will have an ally in France. | 只要我掌权 法国就永远是你的盟友 |
[03:04] | Not that you’ll need it if you wed Spain’s prince. | 但你若和西班牙王子结婚 就不需要了 |
[03:08] | How goes it with Don Carlos? | 和唐·卡洛斯如何了 |
[03:11] | He is a kind man. Amusing. | 他是个好人 很幽默 |
[03:14] | A trifle eccentric, perhaps. | 有点儿古怪吧 |
[03:17] | Ah. And not Francis. | 和弗朗西斯不像 |
[03:20] | Don’t feel guilty. | 别有罪恶感 |
[03:21] | Francis knew finding another alliance for Scotland | 弗朗西斯知道 他一死 |
[03:25] | was your first task as soon as he died. | 你马上就要为苏格兰找到另一个盟友 |
[03:27] | Did he not insist on it? | 他难道不是一直在这么说吗 |
[03:29] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[03:36] | It’s from my brother James. | 我哥哥詹姆斯的信 |
[03:39] | News of Elizabeth’s response to French troops | 是法国军队撤出苏格兰 |
[03:41] | being withdrawn from Scotland. | 伊丽莎白对此的反应 |
[03:43] | She has withdrawn her troops as well. | 她也撤军了 |
[03:45] | A moment of peace in Scotland. | 苏格兰可以暂获和平 |
[03:46] | – Let’s hope it lasts. – It won’t. | -希望和平能够长久 -不会的 |
[03:49] | Her troops are still massed on their side of the border. | 她的军队依然盘踞在他们的边境 |
[03:51] | A deliberate lingering threat after all | 在我为和平做出那么大的努力之后 |
[03:53] | that I have given to gain peace. | 依然刻意给我威胁 |
[03:55] | All the more reason for you to strengthen | 所以你更要与西班牙联姻 |
[03:57] | yourself with a marriage to Spain. | 来增强自己的力量 |
[04:03] | Gentlemen. What a pleasure | 先生们 很高兴看到 |
[04:05] | to see my son’s privy council so hard at work. | 我儿子的枢密院这么努力在工作 |
[04:09] | King Charles was wondering when you plan to vote | 查尔斯国王想知道你们什么时候准备投票 |
[04:11] | on my confirmation as regent. | 来确认我的摄政王之位 |
[04:13] | We are still debating. | 我们仍在讨论 |
[04:15] | We will vote once the council is ready. | 一切准备就绪后就会投票 |
[04:18] | France needs a leader now. | 法国现在需要一个领导者 |
[04:21] | We have soldiers returning from war in Scotland. | 我们的士兵正在从苏格兰战场撤退 |
[04:23] | They need to be paid and reposted. | 他们需要得到嘉奖 |
[04:26] | The prince of Spain and his delegation is watching us to see | 西班牙王子和他的使团正在看着 |
[04:29] | if we’ve lost our direction after we have lost our king. | 看我们失去国王之后是否会失去方向 |
[04:32] | If you can’t even decide on a leader… | 如果我们能领导者都定不了… |
[04:34] | There are already several motions as to the timing of the vote. | 就选举时间我们已经有几个提议了 |
[04:37] | Motions on timing? | 提议选举时间 |
[04:38] | What, you can’t even vote on when to take a vote? | 你们连时间都定不了吗 |
[04:46] | I support your process in these complex times. | 在这个复杂的时候 我支持你们的程序 |
[04:50] | I’ll simply remind you that with me as regent | 我只想提醒你们 我若当上摄政王 |
[04:54] | you not only get a woman who stood at the side | 你们不仅会得到一个 |
[04:57] | of the last two great kings, | 继承前两任国王意志的女人 |
[05:00] | you have a woman. | 你们会得到一个女人 |
[05:02] | Who, with her female frailties, | 她拥有的女性弱点 |
[05:03] | makes an excellent scapegoat | 在形势于我们不利时 |
[05:05] | whenever chance turns events against us. | 能够将其作为替罪羔羊 |
[05:08] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[05:09] | You have ample experience, Your Grace. | 陛下您有丰富的经验 |
[05:13] | All those in favor of holding a vote | 支持太后担任摄政王 |
[05:15] | to confirm the queen mother as regent at midday tomorrow? | 明日正午进行投票的人有多少 |
[05:27] | I thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢先生们 |
[05:29] | If you should have any additional questions, I am at your disposal. | 有什么其他问题 我随时恭候 |
[05:41] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[05:43] | I knew you would. | 我猜到了 |
[05:44] | Well, you practically invited me to follow you. | 你就是在引我跟着你 |
[05:46] | Because I thought you might be ready to negotiate. | 我以为你准备好谈判了 |
[05:48] | Negotiate what? The terms in exchange for your council vote. | 谈什么 交换你选票的条件 |
[05:52] | You’re still very popular with the nobles, | 你仍然很受贵族的欢迎 |
[05:54] | and they assume that you despise me. | 而他们觉得你轻视我 |
[05:56] | That makes your vote worth two of anyone else’s. | 这将大大增加你选票的份量 |
[05:59] | Even though we know the acrimony between us is now in our past. | 即使我们都清楚你我之间的争吵已是往事 |
[06:02] | Our last encounter was a mistake. | 我们上次见面是个错误 |
[06:04] | A mistake we both quite enjoyed. | 一个我们都很享受的错误 |
[06:06] | – You enjoyed that? – Our affair… | -你很享受吗 -我们的情事 |
[06:08] | – It isn’t an affair. – It’s neither here nor there. | -我们没有情事 -无论如何 |
[06:10] | In exchange for your vote, you could be my Lord Chancellor. | 如果你给我投票 我可以让你当大法官 |
[06:15] | The second highest position in France? | 法国一人之下 万人之上的位置 |
[06:17] | – Why would you? – The question is, why wouldn’t you? | -你为何这样做 -你又为何不同意呢 |
[06:20] | Unless you fear working closely with me. | 除非你害怕和我共事 |
[06:41] | Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 |
[06:45] | You saw me have my conversation with Lord Narcisse, didn’t you? | 你看见我和纳西斯伯爵谈话了 对吗 |
[06:48] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[06:49] | Is your affair about pleasure with him, as it is with me? | 你和他是像和我一样只为寻欢作乐 |
[06:52] | Or do you seek something from him? | 还是你有求于他 |
[06:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:56] | I need his vote to gain control, | 我需要他的选票 |
[06:58] | which I need to protect my family. | 获得权力来保护我的家人 |
[07:01] | But for him to give me this power, | 但是为了让他给我权力 |
[07:03] | he needs to think that he has power over me. | 我需要让他相信他能影响我 |
[07:09] | And he does. | 他确实能 |
[07:13] | Because he bedded you. | 因为他曾与你同床共枕 |
[07:24] | It’s amazing how you take me without any care for my station. | 你不在乎我的地位这很好 |
[07:29] | No one can know about our affair. | 我们的私情必须保密 |
[07:31] | Especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[07:36] | I stack firewood. | 我负责为壁炉添柴 |
[07:38] | My head isn’t made of it. | 不代表我就是个木头脑袋 |
[07:42] | Are you England’s new ambassador? | 你是英格兰的新任大使吗 |
[07:43] | I am, Your Majesty. Gideon Blackburn, at your service. | 是的 陛下 吉迪恩·布莱克本敬候差遣 |
[07:46] | Hardly. You or Elizabeth. | 我看不见得 无论是你还是伊丽莎白 |
[07:48] | How can England even pretend to want peace | 英格兰每步行动都是为了欺压和打击他国 |
[07:50] | when her every move is to bully and crush opposition? | 怎敢口口声声说要和平 |
[07:53] | And how can our two countries practice diplomacy | 在没通知我的情况下换了大使 |
[07:55] | when England replaces ambassadors without even telling me? | 我们两国还谈什么外交往来 |
[07:59] | Did you get all that, Jeffrey? | 你都记下来了吗 杰弗里 |
[08:01] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[08:02] | Transcribing every word we say. | 记录下我们说的每个字 |
[08:04] | Following his orders. As am I. | 我也是奉命行事 |
[08:05] | And what orders might those be? | 什么命令 |
[08:07] | Well, frankly, not to botch the job like my predecessor, | 坦白说 是让我不像我的前任尼古拉斯 |
[08:10] | Nicholas, did and let you tear up a treaty | 那样搞砸工作 让您撕毁一份 |
[08:11] | that was signed without witnesses. | 在无人见证的情况下所签署的协议 |
[08:13] | There will be no more such oversights. | 这种疏忽以后不会发生了 |
[08:16] | My God, | 我的天啊 |
[08:18] | you are quite beautiful. | 您的确非常美丽 |
[08:20] | Between you and Elizabeth, | 您和伊丽莎白 |
[08:22] | I don’t know who is the more stunning. | 我真说不出哪位更光彩照人 |
[08:23] | And will that be going in Elizabeth’s transcript? | 给伊丽莎白的记录里也会记下这句话吗 |
[08:27] | It will not. | 不会 |
[08:29] | Let me be clear. | 你听清楚了 |
[08:31] | Your queen is keeping her troops on my border | 你的女王在我国边境上驻兵 |
[08:34] | to threaten invasion, and she will regret it. | 威胁要进攻 她会为此后悔的 |
[08:36] | Every rival of England’s will want Scotland as an ally, | 英格兰的每个敌人都会希望与苏格兰结盟 |
[08:39] | and you will have made two enemies, instead of one. | 你们不止会树立一个敌人 而是两个 |
[08:42] | And by all means, | 请务必 |
[08:43] | quote me on that. | 记下我这段话 |
[08:48] | She’s just told us she means to marry Don Carlos. | 她刚刚表明了她想嫁给唐·卡洛斯 |
[08:50] | – We can’t let that happen. – How can we stop it? | -我们必须阻止 -要怎么做呢 |
[08:52] | Our spies tell us Don Carlos left Austria under a cloud. | 我们的间谍得知唐·卡洛斯离开奥地利另有原因 |
[08:56] | If his ridiculously pious father, the King of Spain, | 如果他那极度虔诚的父亲 西班牙国王 |
[08:58] | finds out the truth of what happened there… | 得知了事情的真相… |
[09:00] | But we don’t know the truth. | 但我们不知道真相啊 |
[09:01] | We know enough | 我们所知晓的 |
[09:02] | to strike fear in the prince. | 已足以让一位王子害怕了 |
[09:04] | Prepare a letter. | 写一封信 |
[09:06] | End your courtship of Mary and leave France by dawn, | 写 停止追求玛丽 天亮前离开法国 |
[09:09] | or your father, the king, will learn of your secret. | 否则你的父亲便会得知你的秘密 |
[09:13] | Who sent this? | 这是谁送来的 |
[09:14] | I don’t know, Your Highness. | 我不知道 殿下 |
[09:26] | Has something happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:28] | An important matter has arisen back home. | 西班牙发生了一件要事 |
[09:30] | I must return to Spain as soon as possible. | 我必须尽快回去 |
[09:32] | Mary, I’m afraid I won’t be coming back. | 玛丽 我不会再回来了 |
[09:35] | That’s it? | 这就结束了吗 |
[09:36] | Our courtship is over? | 我们的关系 |
[09:38] | Was I wrong in thinking it was going well? | 我还以为我们的进展很顺利 |
[09:40] | My dear Mary, it’s clear that your heart is not ready. | 亲爱的玛丽 你很显然还没准备好 |
[09:43] | Not for another man’s love. | 接受另一个男人的爱 |
[09:44] | Even less for the games of courtship. | 更别说这些求爱的把戏了 |
[09:46] | As soon as the rest of my travel belongings | 等我余下的行李到法国 |
[09:48] | arrive from Austria, I will leave for Spain. | 我就会回西班牙 |
[09:52] | Good-bye. | 再会 |
[10:09] | Bash. | 巴斯 |
[10:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:14] | You seem so far away lately. | 你最近一直心不在焉的 |
[10:17] | I’m just frustrated | 我只是很沮丧 |
[10:19] | we’re no closer to catching this killer. | 抓凶手的事没有任何进展 |
[10:22] | We can’t even find his last victim. | 我们甚至找不到上一个受害者 |
[10:24] | You can’t blame the murders for the distance that’s come between us. | 你不能把我们的疏远都怪在杀手头上 |
[10:28] | It’s more than that. | 还有别的原因 |
[10:29] | – It’s Francis. I feel it in you. – Don’t. | -是因为弗朗西斯 我能感觉到 -别这样 |
[10:32] | Don’t use your abilities to get in my thoughts. | 别用你的能力窥视我的内心 |
[10:35] | These are my feelings. | 这是我自己的感情 |
[10:36] | Bash, that’s not what I… | 巴斯 我不是要… |
[10:37] | I lost my brother, my friend, and my king all at once. | 我同时失去了我的兄弟 朋友和国王 |
[10:42] | I don’t need to be told how that feels. | 我不需要别人告诉我这有多难过 |
[10:47] | Sir. | 先生 |
[10:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:48] | We found another body near the village, missing her heart. | 我们在村庄附近发现了另一具尸体 心脏被掏 |
[10:57] | She’s been dead for weeks. | 她死了好几个星期了 |
[10:59] | She must be the last victim you sensed. | 她一定是你感觉到的上一个受害者 |
[11:02] | The night we discovered the barn. | 我们发现谷仓的那晚 |
[11:04] | Where the killer kept his victims’ hearts. | 杀手把受害者的心脏存放在那 |
[11:10] | Are you feeling him now? | 你现在能感到他吗 |
[11:12] | His hatred. His bloodlust. | 他的仇恨 对血的渴望 |
[11:15] | Can you tell where he is? | 你能分辨出他现在在哪吗 |
[11:17] | Not where he is. | 不是他现在在哪 |
[11:19] | Where he was. | 而是他曾经在哪 |
[11:21] | And where he will be. | 会去向哪 |
[11:23] | He has plans. | 他有计划 |
[11:25] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[11:32] | Majesties, | 陛下 |
[11:33] | it is with great honor and solemnity | 带着崇高的敬意与庄严 |
[11:35] | I bring you the vital organs of King Francis II | 我将国王弗朗西斯二世的器官带给您 |
[11:38] | for consecration and entombment here. | 在此供奉并下葬 |
[11:43] | This will be the final vessel for my son’s remains. | 这件按瓦卢瓦家族传统打造的容器 |
[11:46] | Commissioned in keeping with the Valois tradition. | 将盛放吾儿的遗骸 |
[11:50] | Thank you, Cardinal Morel. | 感谢您 莫雷主教 |
[12:02] | Mary, we’re so sorry. | 玛丽 我们很遗憾 |
[12:04] | It’s such an awful tradition to endure. | 你还要忍受这样痛苦的传统 |
[12:07] | Is there anything that we can do? | 我们能做什么吗 |
[12:09] | No. | 没关系 |
[12:11] | Thank you, for being here with me. | 感谢你们能来陪我 |
[12:16] | Lord Chancellor. | 大法官 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I’ve been close to this kind of power before, | 这样的权力对我来说也曾近在咫尺 |
[12:20] | but that was inherited. This has been earned. | 但那是继承来的 而这是我一点一点 |
[12:22] | Every bit of it. | 争取来的 |
[12:23] | But it’s power you will have at Catherine’s side. | 但这权力意味着要在凯瑟琳身边工作 |
[12:25] | Stephan, it was only a few weeks ago you told me | 斯特凡 几个星期前你才告诉我 |
[12:27] | we had to stay far away from her. | 我们必须远离她 |
[12:29] | – Catherine’s fine. She’s been handled. – How? | -不必担心凯瑟琳 解决了 -怎么解决的 |
[12:31] | It was your betrayal that sent her into exile and then prison. | 她被放逐 被关押 就是因为你的背叛 |
[12:34] | Can you really trust her? Especially once she’s regent? | 你能信任她吗 尤其是等她当了摄政王 |
[12:37] | Catherine will be far too busy with France’s problems | 凯瑟琳到时候会忙于法国社稷 |
[12:39] | to worry about petty vendettas. | 并无心纠结于这些小恩怨 |
[12:41] | Besides, I have a fair amount of influence. | 再说 我也并非毫无影响力 |
[12:45] | On the council, | 我在枢密院也有势力 |
[12:46] | which should be enough to keep Catherine under control. | 足以掌控凯瑟琳 |
[12:49] | It’s not only her political motives I don’t trust. | 我不是担心她在政事上胡来 |
[12:52] | You two were lovers once. | 你们曾经是恋人 |
[12:54] | So the person | 所以你不信任的人 |
[12:55] | you don’t trust is me. | 其实是我 |
[12:59] | Lola. | 萝拉 |
[13:01] | I made a vow to you. | 我对你宣誓过 |
[13:03] | Do you not believe that I can honor it? | 你不相信我能信守承诺吗 |
[13:05] | I watch the way you conduct your business, | 我看你处理生意的雷霆手段 |
[13:07] | and I can’t help observing | 让我觉得 |
[13:09] | that you and I treat honor differently. | 我们对忠诚的理解并不一样 |
[13:11] | So you’d have me turn down a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity | 所以你觉得我不配拥有 所以要我拒绝 |
[13:15] | because I’m not worthy of it? | 这样千载难逢的机会吗 |
[13:17] | I never said that. | 我没这样说 |
[13:19] | Stephan, look at what we already have. | 斯特凡 我们已经拥有这么多 |
[13:21] | We’re safe, secure. | 我们很安全 |
[13:23] | With your swing vote on the council, | 你在枢密院有着决定性的作用 |
[13:25] | you already have leverage with Catherine without this position. | 就算没有这个职位 你也足以与凯瑟琳抗衡 |
[13:28] | We have each other. | 我们还有彼此 |
[13:30] | What more do you need? | 你还需要什么 |
[13:35] | Those are Don Carlos’ belongings from Austria. | 这些是唐·卡洛斯落在奥地利的行李 |
[13:38] | He doesn’t travel light, does he? | 他还真能带东西 |
[13:39] | Well, he has been traveling for some time. | 毕竟他已经旅行了很久 |
[13:42] | He’ll return to Spain once he receives them. | 一旦拿到之后就会回到西班牙 |
[13:45] | You speak as if he’s leaving without an engagement to you. | 你这话说得好像他可以不跟你订婚一样 |
[13:49] | Mary, Scotland needs Spain. | 玛丽 苏格兰需要西班牙 |
[13:52] | Did you even try? | 你努力过吗 |
[13:53] | No matter what you might think, | 不管你怎么想 |
[13:55] | I can’t just force men to fall in love with me. | 我不能逼迫谁爱上我 |
[13:57] | Did he tell you why he wouldn’t marry you? | 他有说为什么不能娶你吗 |
[13:59] | No. He was so vague. | 没 他说得很模糊 |
[14:01] | – I can only think of one thing that might… – What? | -我只能想到一件事 -什么 |
[14:05] | He seemed to dislike that I didn’t | 当时我不同意玩一个求爱游戏 |
[14:06] | want to play a-a courting game. | 他似乎有些不悦 |
[14:09] | Where men chase women through the woods. | 就是男人追逐着女人在树林中奔跑 |
[14:13] | That is… A rather odd request. | 这个要求 还真奇怪 |
[14:17] | But Mary, he would have no idea that a game like that… | 但是玛丽 他不会知道这样的游戏中… |
[14:20] | Where men hunt women like prey. | 男人会把女人当作猎物来追逐 |
[14:22] | Ending with? | 最终结果呢 |
[14:24] | A kiss. | 一个吻 |
[14:26] | It’s a chasing game. | 不过是个追逐游戏 |
[14:27] | A game, nothing more. | 游戏罢了 仅此而已 |
[14:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:31] | I think what he also seeks is some certainty that you will try, | 我觉得他只是想看看你会不会试着 |
[14:35] | if only for a day, to let your grief over Francis pass. | 放开对弗朗西斯的悼念 哪怕只有一天 |
[14:39] | To give him a chance to warm your heart, | 然后给他一次温暖你的机会 |
[14:42] | if not to win it. | 或者去赢得这个机会 |
[14:46] | Something about his luggage was important enough | 他行李里有重要的东西 |
[14:48] | to keep him at court. | 让他留在了宫里 |
[14:53] | Prince Carlos’ luggage is to be stored in the wine cellar. | 卡洛斯王子的行李要放在酒窖里 |
[14:56] | He is not know of its arrival or its whereabouts | 除非有我的命令 否则不得让他知道 |
[14:58] | until you receive my order. | 行李在什么地方 |
[15:04] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[15:08] | You’re sensing a murder that hasn’t happened yet. How? | 你感觉到了即将发生的命案 怎么做到的 |
[15:12] | I only know that he walked this path. | 我只知道他走过这条路 |
[15:15] | His mind was consumed with the hunger to take a life. | 他满脑子都是嗜血的渴望 |
[15:21] | Can you focus on the next victim? | 你能察觉出受害人会是谁吗 |
[15:25] | This next woman’s heart | 下一个受害女人的心里 |
[15:28] | vibrates with the thrill of a strange new world. | 充满着对新世界的兴奋 |
[15:31] | A new purpose that frees her from old fears. | 她有了新目标 放开了以往的恐惧 |
[15:35] | A passion she thought she had lost. | 找回了丢失许久的激情 |
[15:40] | Here. It’s here that he plans | 这里 他打算在这里 |
[15:42] | to take her heart for himself. | 拿走她的心 |
[15:46] | This is Greer’s tavern. | 这是葛瑞尔的酒馆 |
[15:50] | Could she be the killer’s next target? | 难道她就是杀手的下一个目标吗 |
[16:01] | You think I’m the next victim? | 你觉得我是下一个目标 |
[16:03] | Delphine has yet to be wrong. | 戴尔芬从未出错过 |
[16:04] | She’s convinced he intends to kill tonight, | 她确信他今晚会动手 |
[16:06] | and the victim– she fits your description. | 至于受害者 你符合她的描述 |
[16:08] | For the safety of you and your girls, | 为了你和这些女孩的安全 |
[16:09] | I advise you to close up for the night. Maybe longer. | 我建议你今晚别营业了 甚至歇业一段时间 |
[16:11] | But if we shut down, won’t he just find some other victim? | 如果我们歇业了 他难道不会找别人吗 |
[16:13] | Or wait to come back here another night? | 或者再找机会过来 |
[16:15] | That bastard took my niece from me. | 那个混蛋杀害了我的侄女 |
[16:17] | Tell me where he’ll be and we’ll bloody well see | 告诉我他会去哪里 我要让他瞧瞧 |
[16:19] | how he likes having his heart ripped out. | 心脏被剖出是什么感觉 |
[16:20] | Killing is this man’s compulsion, | 杀人是他的欲望 |
[16:22] | his passion. He’s very good at it. | 他的激情 他很擅长杀戮 |
[16:24] | Fighting back is too dangerous. | 反抗他太危险了 |
[16:26] | No. Instead of delaying the inevitable, | 不 与其坐以待毙 |
[16:28] | I say let’s work together and stop him. | 不如齐心协力阻止他 |
[16:30] | Forever. | 一劳永逸 |
[16:32] | You may never get a better chance. | 机不可失 |
[16:35] | Track it down, even if it takes you all the way back to Austria. | 查清楚 哪怕要一直追查到奥地利 |
[16:39] | Don Carlos. I expected you to be long gone. | 唐·卡洛斯 我以为你早已离开了 |
[16:43] | I should be, but my baggage has proven impossible to locate. Mm. | 我本应离开 但是我的行李怎么也找不到 |
[16:47] | I could leave a valet behind, | 本可以派一个仆人帮我找 |
[16:49] | but I’d rather keep these items at hand. | 但是我更希望能随身带着那些东西 |
[16:51] | – You understand. – I do. | -你一定懂 -我懂 |
[16:53] | Perhaps we could take advantage of your extended stay. | 既然你要多留几天 不妨好好利用一下 |
[16:56] | I thought we might entertain ourselves | 我们可以试试你之前提到的 |
[16:57] | with the Hound and Hare game you spoke of. | 猎犬与野兔的游戏 |
[16:59] | I shouldn’t delay my departure. | 我不能再逗留了 |
[17:01] | And you made it clear that such games don’t interest you. | 你之前说得很清楚 对这些游戏不感兴趣 |
[17:04] | That was before I realized how much they meant to you. | 可是我后来知道你很喜欢这些 |
[17:07] | We can arrange to play it later today if you’d like. | 今天晚些时候 我们可以试试 |
[17:10] | You can enjoy chasing me through the woods. | 你可以享受在树林中追我的感觉 |
[17:12] | Actually, you would be chasing me. | 其实 是你追我 |
[17:15] | In my version of the game, | 在我看来 |
[17:16] | you are the hound and I am the hare. | 你是猎犬 而我是野兔 |
[17:21] | Does the notion upset you? | 你会觉得不开心吗 |
[17:22] | No, not a bit. Although… | 完全没有 只是 |
[17:25] | I do wonder why it all matters so much to you. | 我想不通你为何如此在意这个游戏 |
[17:28] | Let’s just say if you catch me, | 等你抓到我 |
[17:31] | I’ll show you why. | 我就告诉你为什么 |
[17:34] | Business must go on as usual, | 必须正常营业 |
[17:36] | so the killer suspects nothing. | 不能打草惊蛇 |
[17:38] | My men will be stationed throughout the tavern, posing as customers. | 我的人会遍布酒馆 装作普通顾客 |
[17:41] | That customer’s mine. | 那个顾客是我的 |
[17:44] | If you feel threatened at all, call out. | 如果你觉得有危险 就大声呼救 |
[17:47] | I want to be clear that anyone staying is risking their lives. | 我想强调一下 留在这里会有生命危险 |
[17:51] | Anyone wishing to leave should do so now. | 想离开的人可以走了 |
[17:55] | You ladies are doing a brave thing. | 你们都很勇敢 |
[17:58] | Let’s get ready. | 那就做好准备吧 |
[18:08] | Everyone gather round. Quickly. | 都围过来 快点 |
[18:12] | Each man is a hare. | 所有男人都是野兔 |
[18:14] | Each woman, a hound. No insult intended. | 所有女人都是猎犬 无意冒犯 |
[18:18] | The rules are quite simple: | 规则很简单 |
[18:19] | the hounds win by catching a hare. | 抓到野兔 就算猎犬赢 |
[18:21] | And the hares win by evading capture. | 而野兔逃脱 就算野兔赢 |
[18:22] | Are you wearing your mink-lined boots? | 你穿的是貂纹内衬靴吗 |
[18:24] | Well, if I have to run, I’m going to look good doing it. | 既然要跑 不如跑得漂亮点 |
[18:26] | As to who catches whom, | 至于谁抓到谁 |
[18:28] | fate shall determine the outcome. | 那就看命了 |
[18:32] | Hares, take your places. | 野兔 各就位 |
[18:36] | It appears our letter did not frighten the prince away. | 看来我们的信没有吓跑这位王子 |
[18:39] | The prize of marrying a queen seems worth the risk of exposure. | 娶得女王的价值 似乎让他很愿意冒险 |
[18:42] | Or perhaps he is gambling that we don’t have all the facts. | 也许他在赌我们并没有掌握全部真相 |
[18:44] | Well, too bad for him. | 他真可怜 |
[18:45] | We have friends in Austria | 我们在奥地利有不少朋友 |
[18:46] | who are eager to partake in scandalous royal gossip. | 都很期待能在贵族的丑闻中分一杯羹 |
[18:51] | Hares, prepare for the chase of your lives! | 野兔 准备逃命 |
[19:06] | Hounds, wait for the signal. | 猎犬 等待命令 |
[19:19] | Christophe. | 克里斯多夫 |
[19:20] | This is a game for nobles. | 这是贵族玩的游戏 |
[19:23] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看到你了吗 |
[19:24] | No. | 没有 |
[19:28] | You do test your limits. | 你还真是敢冒险 |
[19:32] | We have to be discreet. | 我们得小心点 |
[19:38] | What exactly do you hope to gain by being my lover? | 当我的情人 你能得到什么 |
[19:40] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:43] | I want you. Under these trees. | 我想要你 就在这树下 |
[19:45] | With half the nobles of France only steps away | 法国的贵族就在几米远 |
[19:48] | and no walls between us. | 而且毫无遮挡 |
[20:51] | Don Carlos! | 唐·卡洛斯 |
[20:52] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人吗 |
[21:24] | Hounds are meant to tag their hares, not stab them. | 猎犬应该追逐着野兔跑 而不是扎伤他们 |
[21:26] | And hares are supposed to run from hounds, | 而野兔应该认真逃命 |
[21:29] | not stand around foolishly, gawking. | 而不是到处偷窥 |
[21:34] | I have quite another hare to catch today. | 我今天要逮不少野兔呢 |
[21:36] | Not like that, you won’t. Your ankle needs treatment, | 你这样不行 你的脚踝需要治疗 |
[21:38] | and night’s almost fallen. I’m taking you back to the castle. | 天很快就黑了 我带你回城堡 |
[21:42] | How dare you! | 你放肆 |
[21:43] | Believe me, this isn’t what I had in mind for the game, either. | 相信我 我也没想到游戏会这样 |
[21:59] | You’re light as a feather, I swear. | 我发誓 你很轻 |
[22:01] | Well, thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | I could walk. | 我走得了 |
[22:05] | No, just give me a minute. | 不必 等我一下 |
[22:10] | Queen Mary, I realize I’m the last person you would trust, | 玛丽女王 我知道你肯定不信任我 |
[22:14] | but I feel I should tell you. | 但是我应该告诉你 |
[22:16] | You may think Don Carlos is the answer to your troubles, | 也许你觉得唐·卡洛斯可以解决你的问题 |
[22:18] | but he will only bring more. | 但是他只会带来更多问题 |
[22:19] | I’m not taking marriage advice from one of my enemies, thank you. | 我不会听取敌人给我的婚姻建议 谢谢 |
[22:22] | The prince harbors a secret. A dark one. | 那个王子身上有秘密 很黑暗的秘密 |
[22:26] | Anna of Austria expelled him from her court for that very reason. | 奥地利的安娜驱逐他出境就是因为这个 |
[22:29] | Why the sudden concern for my well-being? | 你为何突然这么关心我 |
[22:31] | Perhaps Queen Elizabeth | 难道伊丽莎白女王 |
[22:32] | would like to keep me from marrying Spain? | 想阻止我与西班牙结亲吗 |
[22:34] | Maybe I’m saving your life and I don’t want to waste the effort. | 也许我救了你的命 不想白费力气 |
[22:38] | My silence would be as wrong as leaving you | 如果保持沉默 那就跟把你扔在树林里一样 |
[22:39] | helpless back there in the woods. | 属于见死不救 |
[22:41] | Oh, very well. I’ll bite. What is this terrible rumor? | 好吧 我信了 是什么谣传 |
[22:45] | Our spies only know that it’s something… | 我们的探子只知道事情… |
[22:47] | sexual. | 跟性爱有关 |
[22:48] | Some object the prince showed to Anna which she found abhorrent. | 王子给安娜看了东西 而她觉得难以忍受 |
[22:51] | My lord. | 陛下 |
[22:51] | Something that’s traveled to France with him, no doubt. | 他绝对带来了法国 |
[22:54] | If Don Carlos’ secret scared Anna, it should scare you, too. | 如果他的秘密吓到了安娜 那你也一样 |
[22:58] | Ah, Jeffrey, you found us. | 杰弗里 你找到我们了 |
[23:00] | The queen has injured her ankle. Ensure she gets back safely. | 女王脚踝受伤了 请把她安全送回 |
[23:15] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[23:21] | Are you frightened? | 你害怕吗 |
[23:22] | A little. I could use some company. | 有点 你可以陪陪我 |
[23:25] | And it’s been ages since we last talked. | 而且我们好久没聊天了 |
[23:30] | Why is that pin on your cloak? | 你披风上的别针是怎么回事 |
[23:32] | That? It’s, uh, it’s nothing. I, uh… | 这个吗 没什么 |
[23:35] | Nothing? I’ve seen and admired | 没什么 我一直很羡慕 |
[23:37] | that pearl ornament on Princess Claude many times. | 克劳德公主身上的这个珍珠饰品 |
[23:40] | Leith, was it given to you as a lady’s favor? | 利思 难道她看上你了吗 |
[23:42] | Uh, I would, um, appreciate you keeping this to yourself. | 希望你不要跟别人说 |
[23:47] | The relationship is new. | 我们刚交往不久 |
[23:48] | And, yes, the princess is even further | 没错 公主的地位远高于我 |
[23:49] | above my station than you were. | 甚至比你当年都高 |
[23:51] | You needn’t explain yourself to me. | 你不需要同我解释 |
[23:53] | Ever since we parted ways, | 自从我们分开 |
[23:54] | I hoped you would find someone special. | 我就一直希望你能找到特别的人 |
[23:56] | No matter their station. | 不管地位如何 |
[23:57] | If only things were that simple. | 要是能这么简单就好了 |
[23:59] | Love is never simple. | 爱从来就不简单 |
[24:01] | Not that I’m any expert. | 虽然我也不是专家 |
[24:02] | The closest I’ve come to a romance since you | 在你之后 我唯一的艳遇 |
[24:05] | was a misguided dalliance with a pirate. | 就是跟一个海盗的调情 |
[24:09] | Could we have found anyone further from our stations? | 我们还能找到跟自己差距更远的吗 |
[24:12] | I’ve learned that stations mean too much to too many. | 我已经意识到了 太多人太在乎地位 |
[24:15] | In truth, I think we can only hope for happiness. | 其实 我们可以期待幸福 |
[24:18] | And are you happy? | 你幸福吗 |
[24:22] | I like running this business. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[24:23] | I like my girls, the independence. | 也喜欢这些女孩 喜欢独立 |
[24:26] | Is that happiness? I can’t tell anymore. | 这是幸福吗 我也说不好 |
[24:28] | Life is full of surprises, | 生活到处是新奇 |
[24:30] | and what we make of them is up to us. | 如何去看待 就看我们自己 |
[24:34] | I suppose I’ve realized, | 我已经想明白了 |
[24:36] | especially on an evening like this, | 尤其是像这样的夜晚 |
[24:37] | that we’re all lucky just to be alive. | 能活着就已经很幸运了 |
[24:50] | Narcisse. | 纳西斯 |
[24:53] | Did you come here to accept my offer as lord chancellor, | 你是来告诉我 你愿意接受提议出任大法官吗 |
[24:57] | or are you here in my bedroom to tell me | 还是来到我的卧室里 |
[24:58] | again how much you love your wife? | 再次告诉我你有多爱你的妻子 |
[25:00] | Were I your chancellor, I would advise you: | 如果我是你的大法官 我会建议你 |
[25:03] | you’re taking a terrible risk with that servant boy. | 在那个男仆身上 你太冒险了 |
[25:06] | – What servant boy? – You were in the woods | -什么男仆 -你当时在树林里 |
[25:08] | with him during that game. | 与他玩游戏 |
[25:10] | You could have been seen by anyone. | 当时谁都有可能看到 |
[25:12] | But we were seen by you. | 但是你看到了 |
[25:13] | How exciting. | 多刺激 |
[25:16] | Oh, you’re trapped in a marriage to that dull girl | 可你被困在了与那刻板女人的婚姻中 |
[25:19] | and you come across an act of such passion. | 却撞见了如此激情的举动 |
[25:22] | Oh, you were watching me and my servant boy. | 你看到了我和我的男仆之间的激情 |
[25:26] | A young creature not only ready but willing. | 他这么年轻 不仅可以而且愿意 |
[25:30] | Tireless. | 不知倦怠 |
[25:31] | Hungry. | 饥渴如斯 |
[25:33] | I know you’re hungry, too. | 我知道你也很饥渴 |
[25:34] | For power, | 渴望权势 |
[25:36] | danger and pleasure. | 危险和愉悦 |
[25:39] | You want more. | 你还想要更多 |
[25:41] | So take it. | 那就接受吧 |
[25:48] | I will give you my vote. | 我会投票给你 |
[25:50] | But you will discard that plaything. | 但你要抛弃那个玩伴 |
[25:54] | I didn’t say bargain. | 我没说谈判 |
[25:56] | I said take. | 我说的是接受 |
[25:58] | That’s what my servant boy does. | 我的男仆就是这样 |
[26:13] | It’s almost dawn. | 马上天亮了 |
[26:15] | There hasn’t been a new customer in hours. | 已经好几个小时没有新客人了 |
[26:18] | Perhaps I misread the feeling I had. | 也许我判断错了 |
[26:20] | I felt his intent, but… | 我感觉到了他的动机 但是… |
[26:25] | We’ve done all we can here. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[26:27] | Dismiss the men. I’ll alert those stationed upstairs. | 让大家解散吧 我会让楼上的人也休息 |
[26:32] | Gents. | 各位 |
[26:34] | Sir. Sir. | 长官 |
[26:36] | Off, then. | 解散吧 |
[26:37] | It was good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[26:38] | And you as well. | 我也是 |
[26:40] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:54] | Oh, Leith. | 利思 |
[26:57] | – See you tomorrow. – Leith. | -明天见 -利思 |
[26:59] | Your cloak. | 你把斗篷忘了 |
[27:03] | Leith. | 利思 |
[27:14] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 哪里不对劲 |
[27:19] | Oh, I can feel him again. | 我又感觉到他了 |
[27:25] | What do you want? Stay away. | 你想做什么 离我远点 |
[27:41] | Is that him? He attacked me. | 是他吗 他袭击了我 |
[27:44] | Ah, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[27:45] | Did you vomit on yourself? | 你吐自己身上了吗 |
[27:47] | He came at me so fast. | 他就那么朝我扑来 |
[27:49] | Who is he? Is he the man we want? | 他是谁 是我们在找的人吗 |
[27:50] | I don’t think this is our killer. A drunk, yes. | 我觉得他不是我们要找的凶手 是个醉鬼 |
[27:52] | Probably trying to rob you. Are you hurt? | 可能想打劫你 你受伤了吗 |
[27:54] | No, he, uh, he didn’t hit me, he just pushed me. | 不 他没打我 就推了我 |
[27:57] | I’m just shaken. Fine now, thanks to you. | 我只是在发抖 现在没事了 多亏了你 |
[28:04] | Bash? | 巴斯 |
[28:05] | Delphine sensed the killer’s presence, I heard your scream, | 戴尔芬感觉到凶手的存在 我听到了你的尖叫 |
[28:07] | so I… but if this isn’t the killer… | 所以我… 但如果这个人不是凶手… |
[28:10] | Bash? | 巴斯 |
[28:38] | Delphine… what happened? | 戴尔芬 怎么了 |
[28:42] | Delphine? | 戴尔芬 |
[28:49] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[28:50] | It’s Sebastian. | 我是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[28:54] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[29:36] | Three hours, waiting for you in the woods. | 我在森林里等了你三个小时 |
[29:39] | Did you even try to find me? | 你找过我吗 |
[29:41] | I hurt my ankle. | 我伤到了脚踝 |
[29:43] | You arranged to have my luggage hidden to keep me from leaving. | 你故意把我行李藏起来阻止我离开 |
[29:46] | I thought I enjoyed playing games, | 我以为我喜欢玩游戏 |
[29:47] | but clearly, I’ve met my match. | 但显然我遇到了对手 |
[29:49] | Scotland needs a new alliance quickly. | 苏格兰亟需结盟 |
[29:52] | I am not playing games. | 我没在玩游戏 |
[29:53] | I am just looking for answers, answers I am entitled to. | 我只是在找答案 我有资格获得这个答案 |
[30:00] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[30:02] | Let me show you. | 我告诉你 |
[30:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[30:12] | Some people call it a sex horse because of its shape. | 因为它的形状有人叫它性之马 |
[30:17] | Just a name. | 只是个名称而已 |
[30:20] | It’s a device that helps fulfill my desires. | 这是个能满足我欲望的装置 |
[30:23] | I still don’t quite understand how… | 我还是不知道怎么… |
[30:26] | The device is for me. | 装置是我用的 |
[30:28] | My partner need only to whip me. | 另一个人只需要鞭打我 |
[30:30] | It may seem odd to you, | 你可能觉得很奇怪 |
[30:31] | but to me, pain equals pleasure. | 但对我来说 疼痛就是欢愉 |
[30:36] | I need a woman like you, who I hope is willing to give me | 我需要像你一样的女人 能够给我 |
[30:40] | what I need, and the fact that you are still standing here | 我所需要的东西 但你只是站在那里 |
[30:43] | gives me hope that you are such a woman. | 给我希望而已 |
[30:46] | But isn’t this dangerous? There are already rumors of your… | 难道这不危险吗 已经有传言说你… |
[30:49] | particular desires. | 有特殊的欲望 |
[30:51] | It’s only a matter of time before the Vatican learns. | 罗马教廷迟早都会知道的 |
[30:53] | Or your father. | 或者你父亲也会知道 |
[30:55] | And I would be called deviant and unfit to rule, | 那我就会被判为离经叛道 违反戒律 |
[30:57] | lose everything. | 失去一切 |
[30:59] | Do you really need all this? | 你真的需要这些吗 |
[31:01] | Yes. The marriage I want is this. | 是的 我的婚姻就需要这些 |
[31:05] | You will give me pain as a gift, | 你要将疼痛当作礼物送给我 |
[31:08] | but I will only give you kindness. | 但我只会给你善意 |
[31:10] | And one day, I will be King of Spain | 有一天 我会成为西班牙国王 |
[31:12] | with all of its unmatched might and wealth. | 继承无与伦比的权力与财富 |
[31:14] | And you and I will rule our two countries together. | 我们可以一起统治两个国家 |
[31:16] | Try it, one time. | 试试看 就一次 |
[31:18] | Can you do that for me? | 你能为我做一次吗 |
[31:20] | For us? | 为了我们 |
[31:23] | For Scotland? | 为了苏格兰 |
[31:26] | Don Carlos, there is so much I admire about you. | 唐·卡洛斯我很钦佩你 |
[31:29] | But you say the marriage you want is this, | 但你说你想要的婚姻就是这些 |
[31:31] | and… I want something else. | 而… 我想要别的东西 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 抱歉 但我做不到 |
[31:42] | And you didn’t see his face? | 你没看到他的脸吗 |
[31:44] | Bash, I’ve told you. | 巴斯 我说过了 |
[31:45] | I was too scared to turn. | 我太害怕了 不敢回头 |
[31:48] | The killer attacked, then withdrew. | 凶手袭击了你 又逃走了 |
[31:49] | There must be an explanation. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[31:50] | What changed his mind? What made him decide to spare your life? | 他为什么改变主意 他为什么留你一命 |
[31:53] | I don’t know. All I know is | 我不知道 我只知道 |
[31:54] | the sensations that led me to the tavern. | 引导我去酒馆的感觉 |
[31:57] | They weren’t about Greer. | 不是冲着葛瑞尔 |
[31:58] | A strange new world. | 一个诡异的新世界 |
[32:00] | A passion she thought lost. | 一段她以为已经失掉的激情 |
[32:02] | New purpose. | 新的目的 |
[32:04] | That was you. | 是你 |
[32:05] | That’s how I feel here with you. | 是我和你在一起的感觉 |
[32:08] | But now, I must get away from this place, away from you. | 但现在 我要离开这里 离开你 |
[32:11] | – I won’t let you leave. – Don’t you see? | -我不会让你走的 -你看不到吗 |
[32:14] | When he touched me, there was a connection. | 他触碰我时 我们联系在了一起 |
[32:16] | His urges flowed into me. | 他的冲动涌进了我的体内 |
[32:18] | I think it caused him to lose those urges, at least for a moment. | 所以他才失去了冲动 至少失去了一会儿 |
[32:22] | Bash, in that instant, I wanted you dead. | 巴斯 在那一瞬间 我想杀了你 |
[32:25] | You, the one person I truly care for. | 你 我真正在乎的人 |
[32:28] | I won’t risk that again. | 我不会再冒险了 |
[32:30] | We can’t give up now. We are so close. | 我们不能放弃 就快成功了 |
[32:33] | Delphine, when I told you | 戴尔芬 我和你说 |
[32:34] | I wanted you out of my head, I was just scared. | 我想忘了你的时候 我只是在害怕 |
[32:37] | Any time I’ve opened myself up, I’ve been hurt. | 我每次敞开心扉都会被伤害 |
[32:39] | My brother, my wife, my parents. | 我弟弟 我妻子 我父母 |
[32:42] | But with you, it feels different. | 但和你在一起时 感觉不同 |
[32:44] | It’s a risk, you’re right– | 这有风险 你说得没错 |
[32:47] | our hearts, our lives– | 我们的心脏 我们的生命 |
[32:49] | but you make me want to. | 但你让我想继续 |
[32:51] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:53] | Will you risk it all with me? | 你愿意和我一起冒险吗 |
[33:15] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[33:18] | We will now vote to confirm the Queen Mother as regent of France. | 我们现在将投票确定太后为摄政王 |
[33:22] | If there are no objections, | 如果没人反对 |
[33:25] | I move to confirm. | 我就开始确认 |
[33:27] | Do I have a second? | 有人有异议吗 |
[33:34] | Very well. All those in favor? | 很好 赞成的各位 |
[33:39] | In this urn is proof our late King Francis was murdered. | 骨灰盒里有我们已逝国王弗朗西斯被谋害的证据 |
[33:43] | The king’s liver. Physicians say | 国王的肝脏 医师说 |
[33:45] | blackness like this demonstrates he was poisoned. | 这样的黑色意味着他中毒了 |
[33:48] | We found it when shifting his remains to this urn. | 是我们在将他的遗体移入新骨灰盒时发现的 |
[33:50] | How can that be possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[33:52] | I asked Francis if he thought his illness was poison, | 我问过弗朗西斯 他是否觉得自己是中毒了 |
[33:56] | and he insisted that it wasn’t. | 他坚持说不是 |
[33:57] | His doctors confirmed it. | 他的医师也确认了这一点 |
[33:58] | Some poisons can escape detection. | 有些毒是检测不出来的 |
[34:01] | Only an expert knows what they are. | 只有用毒高手才知道 |
[34:05] | You think that I killed my son?! | 你们认为我杀了自己的儿子吗 |
[34:08] | Every councillor here knows | 各位议员都知道 |
[34:09] | you’ve long sought the position of regent, | 你在弗朗西斯死之前 |
[34:11] | even before Francis died. | 就在肖想摄政王之位 |
[34:12] | I loved him. He was my son! | 我爱他 他是我的儿子 |
[34:14] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:16] | This crime must be investigated. | 这项罪名必须进行调查 |
[34:17] | We recommend that your regency not | 我们建议在调查有结果之前 |
[34:20] | be confirmed until it’s done. | 不得确立你的摄政王之位 |
[34:22] | Narcisse, you cannot let this continue. | 纳西斯 你不能允许这样的事 |
[34:24] | The Queen Mother is right. | 太后说得对 |
[34:26] | She must be treated with all the respect | 我们必须给予她 |
[34:29] | that befits her station, and | 与其地位相称的尊重 |
[34:30] | she must be given time to build a defense, | 她必须有时间来为自己辩解 |
[34:33] | one which I’m sure will exonerate her. | 我相信她能为自己开罪的 |
[34:37] | We gathered here today because France needs a leader, | 我们今日再次聚集是因为法国需要一个领导者 |
[34:41] | and quickly, as the Queen Mother has often reminded us. | 就像太后经常提醒我们的那样 要尽快决定 |
[34:44] | That has not changed, | 这一点并未改变 |
[34:46] | no matter who bears the blame for this hideous crime. | 无论谁来承担这可怕的罪行都一样 |
[34:50] | If the Church will not bless the Queen Mother’s election, | 若教堂未承认太后 |
[34:53] | and no one else will step forward, | 且无人愿挺身而出 |
[34:56] | I will offer myself. | 我愿背负重担 |
[34:57] | What? | 什么 |
[34:58] | You snake. | 你这个卑鄙小人 |
[35:01] | I would assume the position reluctantly, | 我将无奈接受此位 |
[35:04] | for as long as I have the council’s confidence, | 只要枢密院给予我信心 |
[35:07] | and only until King Charles comes of age. | 在查尔斯国王成年之前暂领此位 |
[35:10] | He doesn’t come of age for years. | 离他成年还有好几年 |
[35:11] | You will be acting as King. | 你将有国王之权 |
[35:13] | You are usurping the Valois family! | 你这是在篡夺瓦卢瓦皇族的权力 |
[35:15] | I humbly ask for a motion. | 我谦逊地请求大家的意见 |
[35:18] | Now you’re willing to vote when the candidate isn’t me? | 候选人不是我你就愿意投票了吗 |
[35:20] | Do I have a second? | 有人有异议吗 |
[35:22] | And all those in favor? | 有谁赞成 |
[35:23] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[35:26] | With your help and God’s, | 在你们和上帝的帮助下 |
[35:30] | I hope I will rule my country well. | 我希望我能统治好我的国家 |
[35:36] | Long live France. | 法国万岁 |
[35:39] | Forget the regency. I’m finished. | 忘记摄政吧 我完了 |
[35:43] | If I can’t disprove these charges, I will swing from a rope! | 如果我无法反驳这些指控 我就会被绞死 |
[35:45] | Queens are not so easily undone. You taught me that. | 王后不能轻言放弃 这是你教我的 |
[35:48] | I will help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[35:49] | Help yourself, Mary. Wed Don Carlos. | 帮帮你自己吧 玛丽 嫁给唐·卡洛斯 |
[35:51] | If you thought that Scotland could rely on me, | 如果你认为苏格兰可以依靠我 |
[35:53] | on France, you were wrong, because I am nothing now! | 依靠法国 那你就错了 我现在一无所有 |
[35:56] | Even if I survive this, the regency is lost to me. | 就算我活下来了 摄政权也不在我手里 |
[35:58] | – But you will fight… – I will fight it. | -但你会反抗… -我会反抗 |
[36:01] | But right now, I am fighting for you. | 但现在 我要先帮助你 |
[36:03] | Marry the man. Forget his peculiarities. | 嫁给那个男人 忘记他的怪癖 |
[36:05] | It’s not just that. There are… | 不只是这一点 还有… |
[36:07] | There are other options, princes, kings. | 还有别的选择 别的王子 别的国王 |
[36:10] | Like whom? Eric of Sweden? | 谁 瑞典的埃里克吗 |
[36:12] | Frederick of Denmark? Do you know who else is pursuing them? | 丹麦的弗雷德里克 你知道有谁在追他们吗 |
[36:14] | Elizabeth. And she has a much bigger country to offer them. | 伊丽莎白 而她的国家比你的更强大 |
[36:16] | You don’t understand what he’s asking, what he wants from me, | 你不知道他要我做什么 |
[36:20] | what he wants me to do. I don’t judge him, but… | 他要我做的事 我不是在评判他 但… |
[36:22] | Well, what is it then? | 那到底是什么 |
[36:24] | He has this… contraption. | 他有一个… 装置 |
[36:27] | It’s for him, not me. I wouldn’t be getting hurt at all, but… | 是他用的 不是我 我不会受伤 但 |
[36:30] | Oh, but he would be? | 但他会对吗 |
[36:32] | He wants me to give the experience a test run. | 他想让我先试试 |
[36:36] | Then simply pass the test and marry the man. | 那就试一下然后嫁给他 |
[36:38] | How you conduct yourself beyond that you can figure out later, | 你先忍一忍就过去了 |
[36:41] | once you have Spain in your pocket. | 只要拿下西班牙 一切都好办 |
[36:44] | Come now. | 抓住现在 |
[36:45] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[36:49] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[36:57] | I was surprised to hear that you wanted to join me. | 听到你想加入我 我很惊讶 |
[37:00] | I realized I may have been hasty in my answer. | 我觉得我做的决定太草率了 |
[37:04] | If this passion is so important to you in marriage, then… | 如果你觉得婚姻里这份激情很重要 那… |
[37:09] | I will try it. | 我会试试看 |
[37:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:12] | – I would never force you. – I know. | -我不会逼你的 -我知道 |
[37:15] | I am sure. | 我确定 |
[37:37] | I’d do it myself, but… | 我想自己来 但是… |
[37:40] | A little tighter, not too… | 再紧一点 不要太… |
[37:43] | That’s good. Now… | 很好 现在… |
[37:48] | The whip. | 鞭子 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry. This is all just… | 抱歉 这太… |
[37:58] | Think of it as an adventure. | 看作一次冒险吧 |
[38:01] | One that you’re leading. | 由你来引导的冒险 |
[38:03] | It’s also… I’m just feeling so self-conscious. | 还有… 我觉得有点别扭 |
[38:06] | Um… would you mind if…? | 你介不介意… |
[38:13] | A blindfold? | 眼罩吗 |
[38:15] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢 |
[38:26] | Just a minute. Almost ready. | 等一会儿 就快好了 |
[38:30] | What’s that? | 你在做什么 |
[38:32] | I’m just making sure the door is locked. | 我看看门锁好了没有 |
[38:40] | Now, what do I…? | 现在 我要怎么… |
[38:42] | It helps if you create a scenario. | 如果你编一个情节会更有帮助 |
[38:44] | Tell me why I must be punished. | 告诉我 你为什么要惩罚我 |
[38:49] | Oh, Lord. Um, | 天啊 |
[38:50] | I’m very disappointed in you? | 我对你很失望 |
[38:57] | You’ve been a very bad man, | 你太坏了 |
[38:59] | – Prince Carlos. – I have. | -卡洛斯王子 -没错 |
[39:01] | Yes, I have. | 的确 |
[39:03] | Now, you must face your punishment. | 现在你要面临惩罚 |
[39:06] | Oh! You must really suffer. | 你必须承受折磨 |
[39:08] | – Oh. Yes! – And feel really awful. | -好样的 -可怕的折磨 |
[39:11] | Sheer remorse. | 要潜心悔改 |
[39:14] | – Is it too much? I don’t… No. | -是不是太用力了 我不… -不会 |
[39:16] | Stop! Just from the sound of your screaming, | 住手 听到你的喊叫 |
[39:18] | – I think maybe we should stop. – Who are you talking to?! | -我觉得我们该停下了 -你在和谁说话 |
[39:20] | You. I’m talking to you. | 你 我在和你说话 |
[39:21] | No, not the blindfold! | 不 别摘眼罩 |
[39:25] | Mary! I trusted you! | 玛丽 我相信了你 |
[39:27] | The secret– it’s everything! I could be ruined! | 这个秘密很重要 我会被毁掉 |
[39:30] | – We were just trying to please you. – You think this is a joke?! | -我们只是想取悦你 -你觉得这是个笑话吗 |
[39:33] | No! No! No, believe me, no judgment here. | 不不 相信我 我没想评判你 |
[39:34] | I love a good… | 我喜欢… |
[39:45] | Catherine, what happened? | 凯瑟琳 怎么回事 |
[39:47] | There’s something in the back of his head. | 他的头后面有东西 |
[39:49] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[39:56] | – What…? – No, don’t look. | -什么… -不 别看 |
[39:58] | He’s cracked his skull open. | 他的脑壳崩开了 |
[39:59] | He’s impaled it on that… thing. | 那东西… 刺穿了他的头 |
[40:01] | Oh, we have to get help. | 我们得帮帮他 |
[40:02] | Aah! It’s too late. He’s dead! | 太晚了 他死了 |
[40:04] | Don’t you see, Mary? We’ve broken the prince of Spain! | 你还不明白吗 玛丽 我们杀了西班牙王子 |
[40:07] | The wrath of his father will rain down upon us. | 他父亲的怒火会喷到我们身上 |
[40:08] | Oh, my Lord. Oh, my Lord. | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[40:11] | We have to contain this. | 我们必须瞒过去 |
[40:12] | Conceal our… | 隐瞒我们的… |
[40:14] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[40:18] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[40:23] | My Lord. | 大人 |
[40:25] | How is he still alive? | 他怎么会还活着 |
[40:33] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |