时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It was the Red Knights. | 是红衣骑士 |
[00:04] | They left a calling card in my chambers. | 他们刚在我的寝室留下了信息 |
[00:06] | I’m bringing the ships in for maintenance at the end of month. | 月末让船舶回来进行维修 |
[00:08] | I can have them back on the North Sea in a week’s time. | 我能让它们在一周内回到北海 |
[00:10] | I suppose a week is a small price to pay | 我看花一周的时间维修船只 |
[00:11] | to maintain our fleet. | 代价不大 |
[00:12] | I received a message this morning from Lola. | 我今早收到了萝拉的来信 |
[00:14] | Then I realized this was not a letter to me, | 结果这封信竟然不是写给我的 |
[00:16] | but a coded message for you. | 而是写给你的加密情报 |
[00:18] | She’s saying there’s a week when I can have safe passage | 她的意思是有一周我可以安全地 |
[00:20] | across the North Sea. I’m going home. | 渡过北海 我要回家了 |
[00:22] | Before he died, Francis asked me | 弗朗西斯去世前 让我在你 |
[00:24] | to give this to you the day you left for Scotland. | 回苏格兰的时候把这个给你 |
[00:27] | You had my sister beaten | 你为了夺回摄政权 |
[00:29] | so you could reclaim the regency. | 找人打我姐姐 |
[00:30] | You deceived and betrayed me. | 你骗了我 背叛了我 |
[00:32] | – Claude, please. – Go to hell! | -克劳德 别走 -去死吧 |
[00:34] | You may be regent, | 虽然你是摄政王 |
[00:35] | but I am king, and you will pay | 但我是国王 你会为自己的 |
[00:37] | for what you’ve done. | 所作所为付出代价的 |
[01:09] | There’s another one alive here! | 这里还有一个活着的 |
[01:16] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[01:34] | Keep quiet, | 别出声 |
[01:36] | or we’re next. | 不然接下来就是我们了 |
[01:43] | Put them all to the sword. | 把他们都杀死 |
[01:46] | Where is Bash? Did you see him on the beach? | 巴斯在哪里 你在海滩上看见他了吗 |
[01:47] | No. | 没有 |
[01:49] | Look over there. | 去那边看看 |
[01:50] | How did you get ashore? | 你怎么上岸的 |
[01:51] | Two crewmen and I clung to the mast. | 两个船员和我抓住了桅杆 |
[01:54] | We washed ashore about 1000 strides from here. | 我们被冲到了离这里一千步的岸边 |
[01:56] | I found a dozen or so mercenaries. | 我发现了一打雇佣兵 |
[01:58] | When the pillagers arrived, they chose to save their own lives. | 抢劫者过来时 他们选择了救自己的命 |
[02:02] | The few soldiers I had left deserted. | 我放弃的几个士兵 |
[02:04] | And I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[02:05] | They’re vulnerable and unarmed on foreign soil. | 他们在外国很脆弱 没有武器 |
[02:08] | Foreign soil for them, | 对他们来说是外国 |
[02:10] | for me it’s home. Scotland. | 对我来说是家 苏格兰 |
[02:15] | Mary, we have to go. | 玛丽 我们得走了 |
[02:18] | Found one more. | 又找到一个 |
[02:20] | Still breathing. | 还有气 |
[02:22] | It’s Bash. He’s alive. | 是巴斯 他还活着 |
[02:23] | We have to stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[02:24] | Give me your sword. | 把你的剑给我 |
[02:25] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[02:26] | Then we have no choice. | 那我们别无选择了 |
[02:27] | Look away. | 扭过头吧 |
[02:46] | They’re taking him, the Druids. | 德鲁伊要带走他 |
[02:48] | What the hell kind of country do you have here? | 你这是什么样国家啊 |
[02:52] | We have to follow them. | 我们得跟着他们 |
[02:54] | I couldn’t save anyone else, but I won’t leave Bash behind. | 我救不了别人 但我不会抛下巴斯的 |
[03:03] | I brought my best chef back from London. | 我从伦敦带回了最棒的厨师 |
[03:05] | We’ll sample his menu later. | 之后我们来品尝他的菜单 |
[03:06] | You’re really going all out | 为了取悦丹麦王子 |
[03:07] | to impress the prince of Denmark. | 你真的是费心啊 |
[03:09] | Yes, our correspondence has been warm, encouraging. | 是啊 我们的通信很热情 充满希望 |
[03:13] | And he knows I’m seeking a husband. | 他知道我在找丈夫 |
[03:15] | Denmark’s quite a small nation. | 丹麦是个小国家 |
[03:17] | Are you really considering such a union? | 你真的考虑这种联盟吗 |
[03:19] | Sweet Lord, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[03:21] | Denmark’s main export is oxen. | 丹麦的主要出口产品是牛 |
[03:23] | England suffered an outbreak | 英格兰经历了 |
[03:24] | of hoof-and-mouth disease that nearly wiped out | 口蹄疫爆发 牲畜都差不多 |
[03:26] | our livestock. | 快灭绝了 |
[03:27] | We need beasts of burden to plow our fields before the harvest, | 我们需要牲畜在收获之前耕地 |
[03:30] | or we’ll all starve. | 不然我们都会饿死 |
[03:32] | The romantic life of a queen. | 女王的浪漫生活 |
[03:34] | Don’t you wish you were still unwed? | 你不希望你还是未婚吗 |
[03:36] | Speaking of, | 说到这里 |
[03:37] | I didn’t mention you were married. | 我没提到你结婚了 |
[03:40] | Prince Magnus’ companion is also seeking a bride. | 马格纳斯王子的朋友也在找新娘 |
[03:43] | But what’s the harm in a little flirting? | 调调情又何妨 |
[03:45] | Especially when you care for your husband so little. | 特别是你不怎么关心你丈夫 |
[03:48] | I didn’t say I don’t care for him. | 我没说我不关心他 |
[03:50] | That’s right, the words you used were, | 没错 你说的是 |
[03:51] | “Morally corrosive and very sexy.” | “道德败坏 非常性感” |
[03:54] | Remember, | 记住 |
[03:55] | be charming, even if his friend is boring and hideous. | 迷人点 就算他的朋友无聊又丑陋 |
[04:00] | What makes you think he’ll be either? | 你为什么觉得他会是这种人 |
[04:02] | So they shine in comparison, royals often surround themselves | 这样对比起来他就出色了 皇室总是找 |
[04:05] | with the less attractive. | 没那么迷人的人陪伴 |
[04:08] | I don’t mean you, Lola. | 我不是说你 萝拉 |
[04:10] | Your majesty, the prince of Denmark. | 陛下 丹麦王子到了 |
[04:17] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[04:18] | – Prince Magnus. – Yes. | -马格纳斯王子 -对 |
[04:19] | May I present Prince Magnus of Denmark. | 这位是丹麦王子马格纳斯 |
[04:28] | Do you really think | 你真觉得 |
[04:28] | you can bribe your way back into my good graces? | 你可以通过贿赂重获我的青睐吗 |
[04:31] | You paid a man to marry me, | 你付钱给一个男人娶我 |
[04:33] | and then assault me on my wedding night. | 然后在我新婚之夜袭击我 |
[04:34] | Claude, your ordeal with Duke Boinel, | 克劳德 你和伯尼尔公爵的痛苦经历 |
[04:36] | it was abhorrent, but can’t you take comfort in knowing | 的确令人反感 但你就不能感到安慰吗 |
[04:39] | it was for the greater good? | 因为这是为了大局着想 |
[04:40] | What good? You becoming queen regent? | 什么大局 你成为摄政王吗 |
[04:43] | Charles and I both know | 查尔斯和我都知道 |
[04:44] | you tricked Lord Narcisse | 你诱使纳西斯大人 |
[04:45] | into accepting the duke’s proposal on my behalf, | 代表我接受公爵的求婚 |
[04:47] | – then had me beaten. – To discredit Narcisse, | -然后找人打我 -为了让纳西斯失去权威 |
[04:50] | and have him removed as regent, yes, I did that. | 废掉他的摄政王 是的 我那样做了 |
[04:53] | You didn’t just have him removed, | 你不只是废掉了他的摄政王 |
[04:55] | you manipulated Charles into doing it for you. | 而是操控查尔斯为你这样做 |
[04:57] | I will split hairs with you | 我不跟你 |
[04:58] | no longer. | 争论不休了 |
[04:59] | Narcisse had to go. | 纳西斯必须下台 |
[05:00] | You may loathe me in private, | 你可能私下讨厌我 |
[05:03] | but you will keep your disdain a secret. | 但你要保密你对我的鄙视 |
[05:05] | The Red Knights would like nothing more | 红衣骑士最想 |
[05:07] | than to see this family fractured. | 看到这个家庭支离破碎了 |
[05:11] | And what exactly are your plans to apprehend those knights? | 你逮捕那些骑士的计划到底是什么 |
[05:14] | This is an enemy unlike any we have faced. | 这次的敌人和我们之前面对的不同 |
[05:16] | We don’t know their numbers, nor their leader. | 我们不知道他们的人数和领袖 |
[05:18] | Only their agenda, | 只知道他们的议程 |
[05:19] | which is to discredit and destroy the Valois. | 那就是败坏瓦卢瓦王朝的名声 将其毁灭 |
[05:23] | My response | 我的应对方法 |
[05:24] | is to quietly gather intelligence, determine their next move, | 是悄悄收集情报 搞明白他们的下一步行动 |
[05:26] | and catch them in the act. | 将他们当场抓获 |
[05:27] | Sitting and waiting is not a strategy. | 守株待兔可不算策略 |
[05:30] | We need a plan of action. | 我们需要行动计划 |
[05:31] | My plan will not be questioned further. | 我的计划不能被进一步追问 |
[05:34] | I’m the one in power, and you will listen to me. | 我才是掌权的人 你要听我的 |
[05:36] | You are hereby ordered | 我在此命令你 |
[05:38] | to stay safely | 安全待在 |
[05:39] | within the walls of this castle | 这座城堡的城墙里 |
[05:41] | until the Red Knights are brought to justice. | 直到红衣骑士被绳之以法 |
[05:46] | Can’t you just lock her up? | 你不能把她关起来吗 |
[05:47] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 不能 |
[05:49] | She deceived the king. | 她骗了国王 |
[05:50] | We have Christophe’s letter as proof. | 我们有克里斯多夫的信作为证据 |
[05:52] | We can show it to the privy council. | 我们可以给枢密院看 |
[05:54] | You told her there would be consequences. | 你跟她说了会有后果的 |
[05:56] | One of which would be me exposed as a gullible fool. | 后果之一就是我被暴露为易受骗的傻瓜 |
[05:59] | I pressured the council to remove Lord Narcisse | 我迫使枢密院废掉纳西斯大人 |
[06:01] | as regent and install Mother in his place. | 安排母亲接位 |
[06:03] | My nobles can’t know how she tricked me. | 我的贵族不能知道她骗了我 |
[06:06] | It’s maddening how she constantly gets her way. | 她总是能得逞 这真是让人发狂 |
[06:09] | Not for much longer. | 不会持续很长时间了 |
[06:10] | The moment I learned of Mother’s treachery, I hatched a plot | 我得知母亲的背叛时 进行了谋划 |
[06:13] | that will not only remove the queen regent, | 那不仅能废掉摄政王 |
[06:16] | but get rid of the regency all together, | 还能除掉摄政权 |
[06:18] | leaving me to rule on my own. | 让我自己进行统治 |
[06:20] | By law, you can’t until you’re of age. | 根据法律 你成年后才能独立统治 |
[06:22] | Privy council has the power to declare me of age early, | 枢密院有权提前宣布我成年 |
[06:26] | if I can prove, through merit, | 如果我能通过功绩证明 |
[06:27] | that I am fit. | 我适合 |
[06:29] | I plan to bring down the Red Knights by myself. | 我打算自己扳倒红衣骑士 |
[06:33] | And when I do, the council will have no choice | 到了那时候 枢密院别无选择 |
[06:35] | but to see me as a legitimate leader. | 只能把我当做合法领袖 |
[06:42] | The captain told me we would land in Edinburgh around dawn. | 船长告诉我我们将在黎明时到达爱丁堡 |
[06:46] | Considering the storm hit us from behind and raged all night, | 考虑到暴风雨从后面袭来 肆虐了一整晚 |
[06:49] | I would say we’ve landed somewhere north of there. | 我会说我们来到了爱丁堡北部的地方 |
[06:52] | It’s isolated and sparsely populated. | 这里被隔离 人口稀少 |
[06:55] | If we run into any locals, what are the chances | 如果我们碰到任何当地人 他们很高兴 |
[06:57] | that they’ll be happy to see you? | 看到你的几率有多大 |
[06:59] | In this region, it would be an equal mix | 在这一地区 我的支持者 |
[07:01] | of Scots who support me, and those that want me ousted. | 和反对者人数几乎相等 |
[07:05] | The only reason that I’m on this godforsaken rock | 我愿意在这片石地上长途跋涉的唯一原因 |
[07:08] | is to get to Lola in England. | 就是去英格兰见萝拉 |
[07:10] | The only reason I am with you, my constant foe, | 而我愿意和你 我的劲敌在一起的原因 |
[07:13] | is to rescue Bash. | 是为了拯救巴斯 |
[07:14] | I read about these people, look. | 我了解过这些人 看 |
[07:16] | That is a wicker man. | 那是个藤条人 |
[07:17] | They burn people inside it | 他们会把人装在里面焚烧掉 |
[07:18] | – as human sacrifice. – That’s not true. | -用以献祭 -这不是真的 |
[07:21] | My Scottish nannies told me that they are a peaceful | 我的苏格兰保姆告诉我 |
[07:23] | and misunderstood people. | 他们是一群爱好和平却被误解的人 |
[07:25] | You think you know your country and your subjects, | 你以为你了解你的国家和人民 |
[07:27] | but you don’t. | 实则不然 |
[07:28] | This is a broken land. | 这片土地已经分崩离析 |
[07:30] | It’s devastated | 夹在英格兰和法国之间 |
[07:31] | and ripped apart by England and France. | 它腹背受敌 已经是一盘散沙 |
[07:33] | You saw what happened on the beach. | 你也看到沙滩上发生了什么了 |
[07:34] | They kill foreigners, they don’t reason with them. | 他们蛮不讲理 直接杀死外国人 |
[07:36] | I am not a foreigner, I am a Scot. | 我不是外国人 我是苏格兰人 |
[07:39] | Raised in French court. | 你在法国宫廷里长大 |
[07:41] | Scotland may have been on your mind | 也许这些年来你一直记挂着苏格兰 |
[07:42] | all these years, but it’s not in your soul. | 但它终究不是你的归属地 |
[07:45] | It’s like that scabbard you carry, | 就像是你拿着的那把剑鞘 |
[07:46] | you may wish it held the blade that Francis made for you, | 你希望里面还有弗朗西斯为你打造的利刃 |
[07:49] | but it is still empty. | 但里面仍然空空如也 |
[07:55] | I understand that you hate me for driving a wedge | 你讨厌我让你和你妻子天各一方 |
[07:58] | between you and your wife… | 这我理解… |
[07:59] | One brick in a very long wall. | 我们的感情只有一点点受损 |
[08:01] | But I didn’t have to bring you with me. | 我又没求着你跟我一起来 |
[08:04] | You promised protection | 是你自己承诺我 |
[08:05] | and tactical knowledge on this journey, so provide it! | 说会在旅途中提供保护和技巧 那就兑现承诺 |
[08:08] | Save Bash and then we will go our separate ways, | 救出巴斯我们就分道扬镳 |
[08:11] | you to England to return Lola home, | 你去英格兰救你的萝拉回家 |
[08:13] | and me to Edinburgh, | 我就去爱丁堡 |
[08:14] | to meet my regent and half-brother James, | 见我的摄政王和哥哥詹姆斯 |
[08:16] | who will restore me as Scotland’s queen. | 我会重登苏格兰女王之位 |
[08:21] | Well, if the locals in these parts are hostile to you, | 如果这地区的原住民对你有敌意的话 |
[08:24] | it is better that your identity remain secret. | 你最好隐瞒住自己的身份 |
[08:27] | From the shipwreck, I took papers from the bodies | 我从沉船碎片里拿到了 |
[08:29] | of your chambermaid and her brother. | 你的女仆和她哥哥的文件 |
[08:32] | So, congratulations, | 恭喜你 |
[08:34] | we’re siblings. | 我们是兄妹了 |
[08:40] | They’re going hunting. | 他们要去打猎了 |
[08:42] | We should go now. | 我们该出发了 |
[08:44] | If they are unfriendly, | 如果他们来者不善 |
[08:45] | at least their numbers will be diminished. | 至少他们打猎时人数会比较少 |
[08:49] | I see most of your rooms face south. | 我看到你的房间大多朝南 |
[08:51] | To embrace the light. | 这样采光更好 |
[08:53] | In Denmark, in the summertime, the sun never sets. | 在丹麦的夏季 太阳永不落下 |
[08:56] | Isn’t it quite dark this time of year? | 这个时候不应该很暗吗 |
[08:58] | A minor concession. | 只有一点点吧 |
[08:59] | There’s so much wonderful literature and theater, | 这里有这么多杰出的文艺作品和戏剧 |
[09:01] | we barely notice. | 我们却很少关注 |
[09:03] | Yes, you mentioned that. | 是啊 如你所说 |
[09:05] | Oh, and if you tasted our cuisine, | 对了 如果你有幸品尝过我们的美食 |
[09:07] | you’d never eat bland English food again. | 你就再也不会吃淡而无味的英格兰食物了 |
[09:09] | Have you considered hiring a Danish chef? | 你有考虑过雇佣一名丹麦厨师吗 |
[09:12] | Oh, no, what would be the point? | 算了 这有什么用呢 |
[09:14] | You could never achieve the same richness of flavor, | 用在你们海域抓到的鱼 |
[09:17] | not with fish caught in your part of the sea. | 绝不可能实现那么丰富的口感 |
[09:20] | You think our part of the sea is worse? | 你觉得我们海域没你们的好 |
[09:23] | It might be why your air has a certain odor. | 所以你们空气的味道总是怪怪的 |
[09:26] | It lingers. | 持久不散啊 |
[09:28] | In Demark the air is… | 丹麦的空气… |
[09:29] | Superior? Am I right? | 更优越 对吧 |
[09:32] | You are, you are indeed. | 没错 你说得很对 |
[09:34] | You don’t miss French court? | 你不想念法国宫廷吗 |
[09:36] | I do, | 想念啊 |
[09:37] | but it’s rather fascinating getting to know another queen. | 但能够结识另一位女王还是很好的 |
[09:40] | So you’re like an informal emissary. | 所以你是非官方使者吗 |
[09:42] | How intriguing. | 真有意思 |
[09:44] | But even more intriguing is how a woman as lovely as you | 但更有意思的是 像你这么可爱的女士 |
[09:46] | has yet to wed. | 竟然仍然未婚 |
[09:48] | Uh, actually, I have wed. | 事实上 我结婚了 |
[09:51] | I had a husband, but he… | 我有过丈夫 但是他… |
[09:55] | There was a fire, and he was gone. | 他在一场大火中丧生了 |
[09:59] | I’m so sorry. Any children? | 真抱歉 你有孩子吗 |
[10:01] | A son. He’s here, | 有个儿子 就在这里 |
[10:03] | under the supervision of a very kind nanny | 感谢伊丽莎白的慷慨 |
[10:05] | thanks to Elizabeth’s generosity. | 有位善良的保姆在照护他 |
[10:07] | So you’re free to spend your day with me? | 所以你才有时间和我闲逛吗 |
[10:09] | – Absolutely. – Wonderful. | -当然 -太好了 |
[10:11] | As is this castle, Your Majesty. | 正如这座城堡一样 女王陛下 |
[10:13] | Eh, if only they could re-orient it | 要是能重新改一下面向就好了 |
[10:15] | so the landscape looked less… flat. | 这样地势就不会看起来这么平了 |
[10:18] | – In Denmark… – Please. | -在丹麦 -得了 |
[10:20] | I… | 我 |
[10:21] | meant I would like to show you something. | 我是说我想给你看个东西 |
[10:33] | Prince Magnus. | 马格纳斯王子 |
[10:37] | Why it sounds as though you are standing right beside me. | 为什么听起来感觉像是你还站在我身边一样 |
[10:39] | Welcome to the Whisper Gallery. | 欢迎来到细语长廊 |
[10:41] | It’s an architectural feat. | 这是一项工艺壮举 |
[10:42] | The acoustics are designed | 这里的音响效果设计 |
[10:43] | to carry one’s voice a great distance, | 能使人的声音传递一个很远的距离 |
[10:45] | but if you were to stand over there, | 但您如果站到那边的话 |
[10:47] | you’d hardly hear her. | 就很难听到她的声音了 |
[10:49] | How magical. | 好神奇啊 |
[10:50] | My father designed it so he could secretly woo women, | 这是我父亲为了偷偷追求女性设计的 |
[10:53] | even as he stood next to their husbands. | 好让他即使站在她们丈夫身边也能调情 |
[10:56] | But the surprises don’t end here. | 但我给你的惊喜绝不止于此 |
[10:58] | Come. I got you something. | 来吧 我带你看看 |
[11:00] | As we arrived, | 我们到的时候 |
[11:01] | we saw nothing but the dullest greens and browns. | 只看到沉闷的绿色和棕色 |
[11:04] | When did it snow? | 什么时候下雪的 |
[11:05] | It didn’t, I had it brought in for you. | 没下雪 这是我为你造的 |
[11:08] | And your favorite winter game: | 我还为你准备了你最喜欢的冬季游戏 |
[11:10] | – Fange Flage. – I love it! | -雪地夺旗 -太好了 |
[11:12] | Keep it up, I might even give you a deal on those oxen. | 继续如此 我也许会考虑和你做公牛生意 |
[11:21] | Tesei trin druh | [咒语] |
[11:22] | fram bre swaq ped. | [咒语] |
[11:25] | Tesei trin druh | [咒语] |
[11:26] | fram bre swaq ped. | [咒语] |
[11:28] | Du ghoil breen truv kol. | [咒语] |
[11:31] | Du ghoil breen truv kol. | [咒语] |
[11:34] | Treh gom knowl, treh gom knowl. | [咒语] |
[11:37] | Seq druven begnan si. | [咒语] |
[11:39] | Stop!Those snakes poisonous? He’ll die. | 住手 这些蛇有毒吗 他会死的 |
[11:41] | Unhand our friend, you savage. | 放开我们的朋友 你们这些野蛮人 |
[11:43] | Stand your ground. | 你们不懂 |
[11:44] | He has drawn Sea Breathe. | 他吸入了海气 |
[11:46] | It will kill him, | 他确实会死 |
[11:47] | but this ritual could help. If he is fated to live, | 但是这仪式能救他 如果他注定死不了 |
[11:49] | the snakes will not strike. | 那蛇就不会攻击他 |
[12:02] | The Druid’s Egg, | 德鲁伊之蛋 |
[12:03] | secreted by the serpents and marked by their tongues, | 是蛇私藏起来 并用其舌头标记过的 |
[12:06] | restores all. | 它能复苏一切 |
[12:20] | He will survive. | 他会活下来的 |
[12:24] | My newly created spy network, “The Phantom Brigade,” | 我新建的间谍网络”幽灵旅” |
[12:27] | is an exclusive group. I chose you, | 是一个机密团体 我选择了你们 |
[12:28] | not just because of our years of friendship, | 不仅是因为我们多年的友情 |
[12:30] | but because you come from France’s most influential families. | 也因为你们来自法国最有威望的家族 |
[12:33] | Through your connections, | 通过你们的联合 |
[12:34] | we will root out this nation’s most insidious enemy. | 我们能根除这个国家最狡猾的敌人 |
[12:37] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[12:45] | Oh, God, that vase was a gift for my 18th birthday | 天啊 那个花瓶是我十八岁生日时 |
[12:48] | from Pope Paul III. | 教皇保罗三世送我的礼物 |
[12:52] | It’s fine. | 算了 |
[12:53] | I always hated the hideous thing. | 我一直很讨厌这个丑东西 |
[12:55] | You boys have fun. | 你们好好玩吧 |
[13:03] | Your mother’s in a rare mood. | 今天太阳这是从西边出来了吧 |
[13:04] | She wants me to like her again. | 她想讨好我 |
[13:05] | I’m still confused. | 我还是不懂 |
[13:06] | Why are we playing battledore and shuttlecock in public | 如果我们的会面是机密会面的话 |
[13:08] | if our meetings are supposed to be secret? | 我们为什么要在公开场合玩羽毛球呢 |
[13:10] | Our meetings are secret, | 我们的会面确实是机密的 |
[13:11] | but when the queen regent sees us together, | 但一旦摄政王看到我们在一起 |
[13:13] | I want her to think I’m entertaining feckless youths, | 我希望她觉得你们是我的狐朋狗友 |
[13:16] | not my agents of espionage. | 而不是我的间谍 |
[13:18] | Which brings us back to our mission. | 说回我们的任务 |
[13:19] | Now, tell me, who has dug up information on the Red Knights? | 告诉我 谁收集到了红衣骑士的信息 |
[13:26] | No one has anything? | 都一无所获吗 |
[13:27] | Well, keep at it. | 不要放弃 |
[13:29] | Let me know as soon as there’s news. | 一有消息就通知我 |
[13:32] | Now let’s eat. | 我们去吃饭吧 |
[13:37] | You have something to share, don’t you Felix? | 你有话想说 对吗 菲利克斯 |
[13:40] | It’s likely nothing, | 很可能不是什么大事 |
[13:41] | but I didn’t want to mention it in front of the others | 但我不想在别人面前提起 |
[13:43] | to avoid ridicule. | 怕他们笑话我 |
[13:50] | That’s not nothing. | 这可是大事 |
[13:51] | That may just be the information I need | 这或许正是我所需要的 |
[13:53] | to vanquish the Red Knights | 用来击败红衣骑士 |
[13:54] | and force my mother from the throne. | 迫使我母亲交出权力的信息 |
[14:03] | The goal is to capture the other nation’s flag | 目标是夺下对方堡垒上的国旗 |
[14:06] | from atop its fort. If you are tagged, | 如果你被击中了 |
[14:08] | you must freeze… | 就被定住了 |
[14:09] | until one of your teammates tags you. | 直到队友救你才能动 |
[14:11] | Shall we play with snowballs | 被雪球击中 |
[14:13] | counting the same as a touch? | 也算吗 |
[14:14] | – Why not? – What fun. | -当然算 -多有趣啊 |
[14:16] | Oh yes, we Danes used to raid your country all the time, you know. | 别忘了我们丹麦人过去常掠夺你们国家 |
[14:19] | At one point we’d even taken over your people completely. | 有一次甚至完全征服了你们 |
[14:22] | That was 600 years ago. | 那是六百年前的事了 |
[14:24] | The glory days of the Vikings are over. | 维京海盗的光辉时代已经结束了 |
[14:27] | We shall see. | 等着瞧 |
[14:32] | Elizabeth, | 伊丽莎白 |
[14:32] | men in general like to win. | 男人都喜欢赢 |
[14:35] | Prince Magnus seems a very proud man. | 马格纳斯王子看起来是个很自傲的人 |
[14:37] | Denmark has things that England needs. | 丹麦有英格兰需要的东西 |
[14:39] | Plus, you want him to want to marry you, don’t you? | 而且你不是还希望他想要娶你吗 |
[14:42] | So let him win. | 那就让他赢吧 |
[15:15] | I was frozen! You hit me already. | 我已经定住了 你已经打中我了 |
[15:17] | Denmark is the best! | 丹麦最棒 |
[15:20] | Denmark is the best! | 丹麦最棒 |
[15:22] | Oh, yes! | 太好了 |
[15:23] | I’ve done it! I’ve won. | 我抢到了 我赢了 |
[15:25] | Denmark is the best. Hello. | 丹麦最棒 |
[15:27] | Denmark is the best. | 丹麦最棒 |
[15:29] | Weapons are being secretly amassed in Orsay. | 奥赛那里在秘密囤积武器 |
[15:32] | My spy told me. | 我的间谍告诉我的 |
[15:33] | You have a spy? | 你有间谍 |
[15:34] | Several, actually. | 有几个 |
[15:38] | I took a page out of Mother’s book. | 我从母亲的书上撕了一页 |
[15:40] | She has courtesans gathering information for her. | 她用交际花为她搜集信息 |
[15:42] | I’ve recruited my highborn friends to do the same for me. | 我也招募了出身高贵的朋友为我做事 |
[15:45] | Daniel’s father is a general in the elite gendarmerie. | 丹尼尔的父亲是精英宪兵队的将军 |
[15:48] | Thierry’s is a rector at the University of Paris. | 蒂埃里是法国大学的校长 |
[15:51] | I’ve heard universities can be hotbeds | 我听说大学 |
[15:52] | of anti-monarchist movements. | 是反君权主义运动的温床 |
[15:54] | Did Thierry tell you of the munitions stockpile? | 囤积武器的事是蒂埃里告诉你的吗 |
[15:56] | No, that was Felix, | 不 是菲利克斯 |
[15:57] | the son of Duke Jean-Dubois, whose duchy includes… | 他是迪布瓦公爵的儿子 而公爵的领地包括 |
[16:00] | The Port of La Rochelle? | 拉罗谢尔港 |
[16:01] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[16:02] | Felix went to his father’s office | 菲利克斯去他父亲的办公室 |
[16:03] | and snuck a look through the shipping logs. | 偷看了一眼货运记录 |
[16:06] | He noticed crates of weapons being moved through the port, | 他发现有多箱武器从港口运进来 |
[16:09] | then on to Orsay. | 送去了奥赛 |
[16:10] | And what’s so odd about that? | 这有什么奇怪吗 |
[16:12] | Orsay is a farming town. | 奥赛是农耕城镇 |
[16:13] | They don’t need those armaments. | 他们不需要这些武器 |
[16:16] | What if the Red Knights are headquartered there? | 要是红衣骑士的总部在那儿呢 |
[16:18] | It’s a hunch worth looking into and I plan on doing it myself. | 我直觉值得一查 我打算亲自去 |
[16:21] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[16:26] | Claude, I must take personal credit for this triumph. | 克劳德 我必须亲自解决这件事 |
[16:29] | But you’re hated in Orsay. The last time you were there, | 但奥赛的人讨厌你 你上次去的时候 |
[16:31] | the villagers pelted your carriage with rocks and rubbish. | 村民们朝你的马车扔石头和垃圾 |
[16:34] | Narcisse imposed a tax on them and I was blamed. | 纳西斯向他们强征税金 而我背了黑锅 |
[16:37] | Regardless, | 无论如何 |
[16:38] | I am going. I just need protection. | 我都要去 只是我需要保护 |
[16:40] | The only problem is the Red Knights | 眼下的问题是红衣骑士 |
[16:41] | have infiltrated the kingsguard. | 已经渗入了禁卫军 |
[16:43] | I don’t know who I can trust. | 我不知道能相信谁 |
[16:44] | In the kingsguard? I do. | 禁卫军里面吗 我知道 |
[16:48] | It’s the man I’m going to marry. | 就是那个我要嫁的人 |
[16:51] | Hello. | 怎么了 |
[16:53] | Are we dancing? | 这是要跳舞吗 |
[16:54] | Tonight and forever, my darling. | 我们要跳一辈子 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | I told you I’d use my connections | 我说过会用我的人脉 |
[16:58] | to help you rise in station. | 帮你提升地位 |
[16:59] | And I did. You are now working | 我做到了 你现在要成为 |
[17:01] | as the right-hand man to the king. | 国王的副手了 |
[17:03] | Together you’ll expose the Red Knights, | 你们会一起揭发红衣骑士 |
[17:06] | and topple the regent. | 推翻摄政王 |
[17:07] | Our regent? | 我们的摄政王 |
[17:08] | Your mother, Catherine de Medici? | 你母亲 凯瑟琳·德·梅第奇 |
[17:10] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[17:11] | And once my brother is declared sole ruler of France, | 等我哥哥成为法国唯一的统治者 |
[17:13] | he has promised to make you a duke, | 他已经保证会让你成为公爵 |
[17:15] | the highest title in French nobility. | 法国贵族的最高头衔 |
[17:17] | High enough to marry me. | 足以配我的身份 |
[17:20] | Oh, dear, but this, Charles’ idea, it’s, it’s… | 亲爱的 但查尔斯的这个主意… |
[17:23] | Difficult? Daring? | 困难 大胆 |
[17:25] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[17:27] | Of course it is. | 确实如此 |
[17:28] | But Charles is smart, and you are brilliant. | 但查尔斯很聪明 你也很厉害 |
[17:31] | No more brilliant than Catherine. | 没有凯瑟琳厉害 |
[17:33] | I don’t know who to fear more, the Red Knights or her. | 我不知道该怕谁 红衣骑士还是她 |
[17:36] | My mother’s a genius, | 我母亲是个天才 |
[17:38] | but she’s also selfish, corrupt, and not worthy to rule. | 但她也自私 腐败 不配做统治者 |
[17:45] | Charles is like Francis. | 查尔斯和弗朗西斯一样 |
[17:46] | Fair and kind. He represents the France of tomorrow. | 公平善良 他代表着法国的未来 |
[17:49] | The France you and I will flourish in. | 你和我美满生活的法国 |
[17:51] | You speak of the fates of royals. | 你说的是皇室的命运 |
[17:53] | My life doesn’t merit being lumped in with theirs. | 我的人生不配与他们相提并论 |
[17:55] | It does. | 你配 |
[17:57] | You are a good man, deserving of this opportunity. | 你是个好人 值得拥有这次机会 |
[18:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | I will report to Charles at once. | 我这就去向查尔斯报道 |
[18:10] | Booked passage with mercenaries? | 你们和雇佣兵一起来的 |
[18:14] | It’s all we could afford. | 我们的钱只够和他们一起 |
[18:15] | We’re from this… | 我们来自 |
[18:16] | humble town near Paris, | 巴黎附近的小村庄 |
[18:18] | where the money was running low. | 没有多少钱 |
[18:20] | Found a rich Scot to marry my sister Pauline. | 找到个苏格兰富人愿意娶我妹妹波琳 |
[18:23] | We were heading to, um… | 我们本打算去… |
[18:26] | Falkirk. | 福尔柯克 |
[18:28] | Near Edinburgh. | 在爱丁堡附近 |
[18:29] | After the shipwreck, we followed you to ensure Bash’s safety. | 船撞毁之后 我们跟踪你们保证巴斯的安全 |
[18:32] | He is a loyal servant of ours. | 他是我们忠诚的仆人 |
[18:34] | Thank you for your hospitality, Senneck. | 谢谢你的款待 赛里克 |
[18:37] | It’s a virtue we adhere to. | 这是我们信守的品德 |
[18:39] | Along with honor, loyalty, | 除此之外还有荣耀 忠诚 |
[18:41] | justice. | 正义 |
[18:43] | Then how do you explain the wicker man? | 那你怎么解释那个藤条人 |
[18:45] | Pierre. | 皮埃尔 |
[18:46] | He’s not the first to think we’re savages. | 他不是第一个把我们当成野蛮人的人 |
[18:49] | Most of our countrymen fear and hate us. | 很多同胞也害怕 讨厌我们 |
[18:51] | We’re not nomads by choice, we’re driven to be so. | 我们并非自愿成为游民 而是被迫如此 |
[18:55] | When we first came upon this oak grove, | 我们来到这片橡树林的时候 |
[18:58] | there was mistletoe clinging to the branches. | 树枝上结满了槲寄生 |
[18:59] | The sign of a sacred place. | 那是圣洁之地的象征 |
[19:01] | So we made camp | 所以我们便在此落脚 |
[19:02] | and built the effigy. | 搭了藤条人 |
[19:04] | For protection, not human sacrifice. | 目的是保护我们 不是活人祭祀 |
[19:09] | If it keeps us from harm, we’ll burn it | 如果它保佑我们不受伤害 我们就烧了它 |
[19:11] | to thank the gods. | 以此感谢上帝 |
[19:13] | Hopefully, we’re safe until spring. | 希望我们能平安活到春天 |
[19:15] | Who’s there to threaten you out here? | 什么人在威胁着你们 |
[19:17] | There’s not a village for miles. | 这周围几公里都没有村落 |
[19:18] | The Wulvers are always in pursuit. | 乌勒人一直四处杀戮 |
[19:20] | They live by feeding off others. | 他们靠杀人为生 |
[19:22] | They pillaged your ship. Murdered the survivors. | 他们劫掠了你们的船 杀了幸存者 |
[19:24] | These Wulvers, that’s not a clan name, is it? | 乌勒不是家族名吧 |
[19:27] | It’s our term for them. | 那是我们对他们的称呼 |
[19:28] | Named after a beast that’s half-man, half-wolf. | 乌勒是一种半人半狼的野兽 |
[19:30] | They’re our most deadly foe. | 他们是我们的宿敌 |
[19:32] | Surely Scotland’s ruler can help you with your plight. | 苏格兰的统治者一定能帮助你们吧 |
[19:35] | Have you taken this affair to the regent? | 你们向摄政王报告了吗 |
[19:37] | We want nothing to do with politics. | 我们无心参与政治 |
[19:39] | It’s never aided us before. | 政府从未帮助过我们 |
[19:40] | The Wulvers are anti-government revolutionaries. | 乌勒人是反政府革命者 |
[19:42] | They detest the current regime. | 他们憎恨当今的政权 |
[19:44] | You’ll soon marry into this country | 你很快就会嫁入这个国家 |
[19:45] | and learn that it’s a fractured place of hate | 很快就会了解到这里是个厌恶与猜忌的 |
[19:47] | and distrust. | 分崩离析之地 |
[19:50] | Maybe if a great unifier appeared. | 也许会有个伟大的统一者出现 |
[19:52] | A leader we could all put our faith in. | 一个值得我们相信的领导者 |
[19:56] | But who is up to that task? | 但谁能担此重任呢 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:05] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:06] | We still have two barns to search down the road. | 咱们在这条路边还有两个谷仓要搜 |
[20:08] | Orsay doesn’t have many buildings large enough to house | 奥赛没有足够多的大房子 |
[20:11] | the number of weapons we’re looking for. | 来存放我们要找的大量武器 |
[20:12] | We’re running low on options. | 我们没有太多选择 |
[20:14] | Have hope, Your Majesty. | 保持希望 陛下 |
[20:20] | Gun powder. | 火药 |
[20:23] | There’s loads of it. | 这里有好多 |
[20:30] | Whoever stockpiled this could start a war. | 这么多火药足够引发一场战争 |
[20:37] | The Red Knights’ emblem. | 红衣骑士的标志 |
[20:40] | I have a plan, | 我有个计划 |
[20:41] | but it will require additional men who can fight. | 但需要更多战士 |
[20:43] | Back at the castle, | 回城堡后 |
[20:44] | I can handpick a team of kingsguards. | 我能精挑细选一批国王近卫 |
[20:46] | Ones that I can personally vouch for. | 都是我能信任的人 |
[20:48] | Perfect, then we return here | 太好了 之后咱们就赶回来 |
[20:50] | and use this gunpowder to blow this silo to the heavens. | 用这些火药把这储藏室炸毁 |
[20:53] | The explosion will draw out the Red Knights. | 爆炸会将红衣骑士引出来 |
[20:54] | They’ll come running to save what’s left of their weapons | 他们会赶来抢救剩下的武器 |
[20:56] | – and when they do… – We’ll be waiting. | -等他们来的时候 – 我们已埋伏在这 |
[20:59] | It’s going to be a stunning victory. | 这会是一次巨大的成功 |
[21:00] | One the privy council can’t ignore. | 枢密院也不得不重视 |
[21:03] | Long live King Charles. | 查尔斯国王万岁 |
[21:13] | Will you be visiting | 你还会去 |
[21:14] | Elizabeth’s palace in London as well? | 参观伊丽莎白在伦敦的宫殿吗 |
[21:17] | I’m afraid we’re heading back to Denmark tomorrow, | 恐怕我们明天就要回丹麦了 |
[21:19] | which is why I’m keen to spend every remaining moment with you. | 所以我希望抓住每分每秒和你相处 |
[21:21] | I’m quite smitten. | 我为你着迷 |
[21:23] | I get the sense, | 我明白 |
[21:24] | though you are widowed, | 虽然你是寡妇 |
[21:25] | that you’re not necessarily interested in marriage, am I right? | 但你也不一定想要结婚 对吗 |
[21:28] | Uh, you are, I’m afraid. | 你是对的 |
[21:29] | Then forgive me for being so bold as to ask, | 那就请原谅我的冒犯 |
[21:33] | would you be interested in anything else? | 你是否对一些其他事感兴趣 |
[21:35] | In my chambers tonight, for example. | 比如今晚来我的卧室 |
[21:38] | There’s the smile I was hoping for. | 这微笑正是我想看到的 |
[21:40] | I didn’t say yes. | 我可没同意 |
[21:41] | Allow me to charm you some more | 先允许我再施展一些魅力 |
[21:42] | and we’ll work on that next part. | 然后我们再进行下一步 |
[21:44] | We’ll talk of livestock soon enough. | 我们很快就会谈到牲畜的问题 |
[21:47] | Now, the thing you’ll love about the Baltic Sea… | 你肯定会喜欢波罗的海… |
[21:50] | If we could stay on topic of trade for just a moment more. | 咱们能再讨论一会儿贸易的问题吗 |
[21:53] | The oxen are yours, Elizabeth. | 你会得到那些牛的 伊丽莎白 |
[21:55] | Draft your statement | 只要你起草声明 |
[21:56] | thanking Denmark for saving England from famine– no, ruin– | 感谢丹麦拯救英格兰于饥荒 不 毁灭 |
[22:01] | and you’ll have your deal. | 咱们就成交 |
[22:02] | Saving England? | 拯救英格兰 |
[22:04] | This is hardly charity, | 这也不是什么善举 |
[22:05] | you’re charging us a fortune for those bovines. | 这些牛可要花我们好大一笔钱 |
[22:08] | They are magnificent animals. | 这些牛棒极了 |
[22:09] | Better than you ever had here. | 比你们英格兰的牛好多了 |
[22:11] | And, I’m sorry, I must insist on the public statement. | 抱歉 我坚持你发表公开声明 |
[22:14] | You can help us spread the news of Denmark’s glory. | 你可以帮助我们弘扬丹麦的国威 |
[22:18] | You’ll feel the same way. | 你也会被丹麦的辉煌所感染 |
[22:19] | You’ll love Copenhagen. | 你会爱上哥本哈根的 |
[22:22] | You think I’ll abandon my country and move to Denmark? | 你认为我会抛下自己的国家搬到丹麦去 |
[22:26] | Oh, no, I was thinking of it more as, | 噢不 我更愿意把这看做 |
[22:27] | “Even Elizabeth, ruler of England, chose Denmark.” | “连英格兰统治者伊丽莎白都选择了丹麦” |
[22:33] | Excuse me, please. | 失礼了 很抱歉 |
[22:38] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[22:40] | I am saving England from famine, | 是我拯救英格兰于饥荒之中 |
[22:41] | I am the more important play on the world stage. | 我在国际舞台上的地位更重要 |
[22:44] | Do the Danes brainwash their royals, | 那些丹麦人给他们的贵族洗了脑 |
[22:46] | or are they too sheltered to recognize | 还是他们眼光太狭隘 |
[22:48] | how puny and insignificant they are? | 都看不出他们的国家多么不重要 |
[22:50] | England should invade Denmark. | 英格兰应该灭了丹麦 |
[22:52] | It would take barely any effort | 我们肯定不费吹灰之力 |
[22:53] | to crush their people and their arrogance. | 就能碾压丹麦人和他们的傲慢 |
[23:01] | Magnus, I… | 马格纳斯 我… |
[23:02] | Did you just declare war on my nation? | 你刚刚是不是对我的国家宣战了 |
[23:05] | – I think you misheard. – I know what I heard, | -我想你是听错了 -我没听错 |
[23:08] | thanks to your father’s Whisper Gallery. | 多亏了你父亲设计的细语长廊 |
[23:10] | Now you hear this. | 现在听好了 |
[23:11] | You can kiss your oxen and me good-bye. | 你可以跟我和我的牛说再见了 |
[23:19] | We are leaving. Now. | 我们现在就走 |
[23:20] | You mustn’t go. | 你们不能走 |
[23:22] | Seeing how upset you were when you left the table, | 我看你离席时情绪很差 |
[23:24] | I came to apologize. | 所以才去道歉 |
[23:25] | I may have bragged a bit about my country, | 我也许吹嘘了几句自己的国家 |
[23:27] | but that’s only because you and England have a reputation | 那也是因为听说你和英格兰 |
[23:31] | for believing no other nation or ruler compares. | 不会信任任何实力更弱的国家和国王 |
[23:33] | You’re reacting to words said in frustration, words… | 你听到的都是气话 都是… |
[23:37] | Words Queen Elizabeth didn’t even say. | 伊丽莎白女王根本没说过的话 |
[23:39] | It was me, I said it. | 是我说的 |
[23:41] | I felt you were insulting the queen, | 我感到你在侮辱女王 |
[23:43] | my host and my dear friend. | 她招待了我 也是我的朋友 |
[23:45] | There will be consequences. | 你要付出代价 |
[23:46] | Grave consequences. | 惨痛的代价 |
[23:48] | I’m sorry to do this, | 我很抱歉这样做 |
[23:49] | I truly am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[23:51] | You are hereby banned from Denmark. | 你从现在起不许进入丹麦国境 |
[23:55] | For life. | 永远禁止 |
[24:03] | It’s a fate worse than death apparently. | 显然他认为这个惩罚比死刑更糟糕 |
[24:07] | I’ve come to tell you that Bash’s condition has improved. | 我来告诉你 巴斯的情况有所好转 |
[24:09] | He’ll be on his feet by tomorrow. | 他明天就能站起来走路了 |
[24:12] | You’re packing? | 你在收拾行李 |
[24:14] | Were you planning to say good-bye, | 你打算跟我告别吗 |
[24:16] | or were you just going to scurry off like a rat | 还是你打算像个老鼠似的 |
[24:18] | with a mouth full of cheese? | 带上你的好处溜走 |
[24:19] | I made it abundantly clear my only goal is to find Lola. | 我已经说的很清楚 我的目标是找到萝拉 |
[24:23] | And lest you continue | 以防你觉得 |
[24:24] | to think of me as rodent-like, | 我心怀不轨 |
[24:26] | I checked with Senneck on Bash’s progress earlier | 我之前跟赛里克确认了巴斯的情况 |
[24:29] | to make sure you had someone by your side before I left. | 以确保我走之前有人可以帮助你 |
[24:32] | – So, you don’t need me any longer. – I do. | -所以你不再需要我了 -我需要 |
[24:35] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[24:36] | I don’t know this land, I don’t know these people. | 我不了解这片土地和人民 |
[24:38] | And, while I’ve been trying to appear confident, | 虽然我一直试图表现出自信 |
[24:41] | what if I’m not fit to reign over Scotland? | 但如果我不适合统治苏格兰怎么办 |
[24:45] | If you’re worried about the Wulvers | 如果你担心的是乌勒人 |
[24:47] | and the Druids, some rogue clan | 和德鲁伊教人 那些流氓无赖 |
[24:50] | and a bizarre tribe in white, | 和穿着白衣的奇怪部落 |
[24:52] | are not your country. | 他们并不代表你的国家 |
[24:53] | No, they are one brick | 的确 但他们是 |
[24:56] | in a very long wall. | 我众多子民中的一员 |
[24:58] | What about the Protestants and Catholics? | 那些新教徒和天主教徒呢 |
[25:00] | What about me and John Knox, a religious zealot | 还有约翰·诺克斯 那个痛恨女性君主的 |
[25:02] | who despises female monarchs? | 宗教狂热者 |
[25:05] | Accompany me to Edinburgh. | 护送我到爱丁堡 |
[25:07] | When I am on the throne, | 等我取得王位 |
[25:08] | I promise I will obtain Lola’s release. | 我保证救出萝拉 |
[25:13] | Please! | 拜托 |
[25:14] | I cannot help you be queen! | 我不能帮助你成为女王 |
[25:17] | Or Scottish. | 或者苏格兰人 |
[25:19] | Time and again, you have shown an uncanny ability | 你已经一次又一次展现出 |
[25:22] | to emerge from adversity unscathed and on top. | 完美脱身并攀上顶峰的神奇能力 |
[25:26] | You did it in France– | 你在法国做得到 |
[25:26] | much to my great annoyance– and you will do it here. | 虽然这令我讨厌 但你在这也做得到 |
[25:35] | I can spend no more time on your journey, I have my own. | 我不能再和你这样耗着了 我还有事 |
[25:40] | You care for Lola. | 你在乎萝拉 |
[25:43] | I see that. | 我能看得出 |
[25:47] | Give the identification papers I was using to Bash. | 把我用的身份文件交给巴斯 |
[25:50] | He’s your brother now. | 他现在是你的兄弟了 |
[25:53] | Good-bye, Mary. | 再会 玛丽 |
[26:05] | My team of trusted Guards is ready. | 我信任的卫队已经准备就绪 |
[26:07] | We’ll meet them in the woods beyond the village | 我们会在村庄后的树林里和他们碰头 |
[26:08] | and then head to Orsay. | 再去奥赛 |
[26:11] | My escape team. | 我的逃亡小队 |
[26:12] | The secret passageways are clear. | 秘密通道没有问题 |
[26:14] | There’s a humble horse | 一匹不起眼的马 |
[26:15] | and carriage waiting below as you requested. | 和马车已按您的要求等在下面 |
[26:17] | Your Majesty, may I have a word? | 陛下 能借一步说话吗 |
[26:19] | I’ve been thinking, and it would be most prudent | 我一直在想 最慎重的做法应当是 |
[26:23] | if… | 也许… |
[26:24] | we completed the mission while you stayed here. | 我们去完成任务 您留在这 |
[26:26] | What? | 什么 |
[26:27] | But Charles has to be there | 但查尔斯必须在场 |
[26:28] | in order to be credited for the win. | 才能让人知道此事是在他的领导下获胜 |
[26:30] | We will make it abundantly clear, especially to the nobles, | 我们会说清楚的 尤其是对那些 |
[26:32] | who is responsible. | 负责的贵族们 |
[26:34] | Claude, I took a vow | 克劳德 我发过誓 |
[26:35] | to protect the king’s life. | 要保护国王的性命 |
[26:36] | I ask you to consider another vow. | 我希望你考虑一下另一个誓言 |
[26:38] | That of marriage. | 婚姻的誓言 |
[26:39] | Do you wish to wed my sister or not? | 你还想不想娶我姐姐 |
[26:45] | Please do not die, Your Majesty. | 请务必保护好自己 陛下 |
[26:48] | The only death dealt today will be to the Red Knights. | 今天会死的只有红衣骑士 |
[26:52] | Our mission is to blow up | 我们的任务是炸毁 |
[26:53] | their munitions stockpile in Orsay. | 他们在奥赛的武器库存 |
[26:55] | I’m going to someone to run ahead, | 需要有一个人打头阵 |
[26:57] | scout the target and make sure no one’s there. | 侦查目标情况 确保那里没人 |
[26:59] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[27:00] | I’m the fastest rider. | 我骑得最快 |
[27:02] | I’ll also need a decoy in my bed | 我还需要一个人躺在我床上 |
[27:04] | pretending to sleep off a hangover. | 假装我宿醉未醒 |
[27:05] | Got it. | 我去吧 |
[27:07] | Felix, you and I will rendezvous | 菲利克斯 我们和利思汇合 |
[27:09] | with Leith and travel with him. | 一起过去 |
[27:11] | Godspeed, brother. | 祝你成功 弟弟 |
[27:14] | Charles will be fine. | 查尔斯不会有事的 |
[27:16] | There’s something more on my mind. | 我想的不只是这个 |
[27:18] | Have you ever wanted something so much | 你有没有过特别想要一样东西 |
[27:21] | that the fear of not getting it makes you wonder | 那种患得患失的感觉让你忍不住去想 |
[27:23] | if you ever should’ve wanted it at all? | 也许一开始你就不该奢求 |
[27:25] | It’s how I feel about you. | 这就是我对你的感觉 |
[27:27] | Something we both want so deeply warrants a bit of fear, | 我们两个都如此渴望的东西值得冒险 |
[27:32] | because I don’t want to live without you. | 因为我不想离你独活 |
[27:34] | And after this, I won’t have to. | 这件事成功后 我就不会再担心了 |
[27:36] | No one will ever keep us apart again. | 再没有什么人可以将我们分开 |
[27:43] | Lola. | 萝拉 |
[27:47] | Something occurred to me. | 我想到了一件事 |
[27:48] | How ludicrous my Danish punishment is? | 我的丹麦驱逐令有多么滑稽吗 |
[27:52] | You were awfully quick to take the blame for my harsh words. | 你瞬间就替我承担了那些话的后果 |
[27:55] | Well, you were awfully quick to benefit from it. | 你也瞬间从中获益 |
[27:57] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[27:59] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[28:01] | I suppose I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时应该没考虑太多 |
[28:03] | I’m not sure I believe that. | 我不认为我会相信这个解释 |
[28:07] | I think back on your kindnesses. | 我回想起你对我的好 |
[28:10] | Ways in which you extended yourself to me | 你向我示好 |
[28:12] | through words and council designed to help me | 给我建议 帮我搞定议会 |
[28:16] | and to get me to like you. | 从而让我喜欢你 |
[28:18] | Why is that so odd? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[28:20] | No, it is wise to be kind to your captor, | 不奇怪 讨好俘虏你的人是明智的 |
[28:24] | but I think you took a risk, | 但我觉得你在冒险 |
[28:26] | hoping I would take risks around you. | 寄希望于我会冒险留你在身边 |
[28:28] | Maybe tell you something I wouldn’t otherwise. | 也许告诉你一些我本不会告诉你的事情 |
[28:31] | Information you could share with Mary. | 一些你可以告诉玛丽的信息 |
[28:36] | I have shared no information with Mary. | 我没有告诉过玛丽任何信息 |
[28:39] | I don’t have any information to share. | 我也没什么可以告诉她的 |
[28:41] | I’ve been here for months, | 我在这里已经几个月了 |
[28:42] | and in your company enough | 在你身边这么久 |
[28:44] | to see how complicated your position is. | 已经看清你的处境有多复杂 |
[28:46] | My position on Mary, your friend, | 我和你的朋友玛丽的关系 |
[28:48] | is simple. | 很简单 |
[28:49] | I’m a threat to her life and your nation. | 对她和你的国家来说 我是个威胁 |
[28:52] | Because England and Scotland share borders. | 因为英格兰和苏格兰接壤 |
[28:55] | Because radical Protestants and Catholics hate each other. | 因为激进的新教徒和天主教徒彼此憎恨 |
[28:58] | Because the blood in your veins divides people into camps, | 因为你们身上流的血让你们身处不同阵营 |
[29:01] | encouraging battle for a single throne. | 促使你们为同一个王位而争夺 |
[29:03] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[29:05] | And so is she. | 她也是 |
[29:07] | Both in untenable situations. | 地位都岌岌可危 |
[29:11] | I feel Mary’s is worse. | 我觉得还是玛丽的情况更糟点 |
[29:13] | Scotland is now Protestant. | 苏格兰现在遍布新教徒 |
[29:16] | What will she do? | 她打算怎么办 |
[29:18] | She can’t stay in France permanently. | 她不能永远呆在法国 |
[29:20] | Well, why not? | 为什么不能 |
[29:22] | She’s loved by the French people, | 她深受法国人民爱戴 |
[29:24] | hated by so many of her own. | 却被很多她自己的子民所讨厌 |
[29:26] | I can’t see her rushing back to a country | 我不认为她会着急回到一个 |
[29:28] | she’s never really known. | 她从未真正了解的国家 |
[29:30] | Not without a strong ally to help her | 除非身边有个强大的盟友 |
[29:32] | take her nation in hand. | 来帮她掌控她的国家 |
[29:34] | So you’re saying you think she’ll wait | 你是说她打算 |
[29:35] | for a powerful Catholic king to be by her side. | 等到身边有一个强大的天主教国王 |
[29:40] | That she won’t return until she’s wed. | 结婚之后再回去 |
[29:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:44] | But I do wish that you could see Mary | 但我希望你能看到玛丽 |
[29:46] | as something other than an evil foe. | 除了是你仇敌之外的另一面 |
[29:48] | And believe that I might actually be a friend. | 也希望你能相信我是真心想做你的朋友 |
[29:55] | I will try. | 我会试试看的 |
[29:58] | That’s what you said about Magnus of Denmark. | 你对丹麦王子马格纳斯也是这么说的 |
[30:01] | You didn’t manage it. | 你并没有成功 |
[30:03] | Well, I didn’t take him out with a snowball. | 我没用雪球砸他 |
[30:05] | That’s progress, isn’t it? | 已经很有进步了 不是吗 |
[30:13] | Once I’m settled, I assure you, | 一旦我安顿下来 我向你保证 |
[30:15] | I will repay you for these horses three-fold. | 我会三倍回报你的这些马 |
[30:17] | I’m certain you’ll make good on that promise, | 我相信你会守信用的 |
[30:20] | Mary, Queen of Scots. | 苏格兰女王 玛丽 |
[30:24] | I know I speak the truth. | 我知道我说对了 |
[30:27] | How? Have you seen my portrait? | 你怎么知道的 你见过我的肖像吗 |
[30:30] | No one in this region has been to Edinburgh Castle, | 这里没人去过爱丁堡城堡 |
[30:32] | let alone the portrait gallery. | 更不用说肖像馆 |
[30:34] | Rest assured, your identity is a secret here. | 放心 你的身份在这里是秘密 |
[30:36] | And one I intend to keep. | 我会为你保守的 |
[30:38] | I don’t understand how you knew. | 我还是不明白你是怎么知道的 |
[30:39] | I didn’t at first. | 我一开始也没认出来 |
[30:41] | The tales of our far-off queen have been told so long. | 我们远在他乡的女王的故事流传已久 |
[30:43] | I pictured you older, | 我以为你会更老一些 |
[30:44] | but here you are, so young. | 但站在这里的你却如此年轻 |
[30:48] | The fact that you might be Scotland’s monarch | 我从未想过你是被冲上岸的 |
[30:50] | washed ashore wasn’t even a possibility, | 苏格兰统治者 |
[30:52] | until I looked in your eyes. | 直到我看到你的眼睛 |
[30:54] | And what did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[30:55] | The human soul is immortal. | 人的灵魂是永恒的 |
[30:57] | When we die, we live again in another. | 我们死后 会在另一个躯体里继续活着 |
[30:59] | Inside you, I recognize your father, King James, | 在你眼里我认出了你父亲 詹姆斯国王 |
[31:02] | and his father before him. | 还有他的父亲 |
[31:04] | Do not fear what is to come. | 不要害怕即将来临的事情 |
[31:06] | All you need to bring this country together | 你已经拥有把这个国家重整为一体 |
[31:08] | you already possess. | 所需要的一切 |
[31:10] | The spirit of Scotland | 苏格兰之魂 |
[31:12] | is in every beating of your heart. | 就在你的每一次心跳之中 |
[31:15] | Welcome home, Your Majesty. | 欢迎回家 陛下 |
[31:17] | Your kindness will not be forgotten. | 我不会忘记你的慷慨相助 |
[31:21] | They’ve given us more supplies than we can carry. | 他们给我们的补给我们带不下了 |
[31:25] | Thank you, Senneck. | 谢谢你 赛里克 |
[31:27] | I owe you my life. | 我欠你一条命 |
[31:27] | I know you don’t subscribe to our ways, | 我知道我们不是同路人 |
[31:29] | but everyone can use a blessing for the road. | 但每个人都可以带着祝福上路 |
[31:32] | We’d be honored to have yours. | 很荣幸有你的祝福 |
[31:35] | Grant, oh, gods, thy protection. | 上帝 请保佑他们 |
[31:37] | and in protection, reason. | 明理为佑 |
[31:39] | And in reason, light. | 光明为理 |
[31:41] | And in light, truth. | 以真为光 |
[31:45] | It’s the clansmen. | 是乌勒人 |
[31:46] | If they see you, they’ll kill you. | 如果他们看到你们 会杀了你们的 |
[31:47] | I can fight. | 我可以战斗 |
[31:48] | You’re still too weak. | 你还太虚弱了 |
[31:49] | In here, quickly. | 进来 快点 |
[32:19] | We can’t escape. They’ve surrounded the camp. | 我们逃不掉的 他们包围了营地 |
[32:21] | We have to hide and I know where. | 我们得躲起来 我知道一个地方 |
[32:22] | – What are those for? – You heard Senneck, | -这些是干吗的 -你听到赛里克说的了 |
[32:24] | If the Wulvers find us, we won’t have a chance. | 如果被乌勒人发现 我们绝无机会逃生 |
[32:26] | Unless we can get them to take mercy on us. | 除非我们让他们对我们手下留情 |
[32:28] | These could help. | 就靠这些 |
[32:37] | Can you heal that, Healer? | 你还能治疗吗 医者 |
[32:43] | See anyone else alive, boys? | 还看到有人活着吗 兄弟们 |
[33:02] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[33:03] | I’m Pierre. This is my sister, Pauline. | 我叫皮埃尔 这是我妹妹波琳 |
[33:06] | We were sailing here from France when our ship sank. | 我们从法国过来 船沉了 |
[33:08] | And the men in white caught us. | 这些穿白衣的人抓住了我们 |
[33:10] | They were going to burn us alive at sundown. | 他们本打算日落时就活活烧死我们 |
[33:12] | Thank God you saved us from those heathens. | 谢谢你把我们从这些异教徒手中救出来 |
[33:14] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[33:15] | A pretty lass like yourself should be loved, | 你这种美人应该被人怜爱 |
[33:17] | not sacrificed. | 而不是活祭 |
[33:21] | Are you war with the Druids? | 你们和德鲁伊人开战了吗 |
[33:22] | War? No. | 开战 不是 |
[33:24] | Just clearing our lands of garbage. | 只是清理我们地盘上的垃圾 |
[33:26] | They’ve plundered our hunting grounds and our fields. | 他们抢夺我们的土地和田园 |
[33:28] | They’re a threat. | 是我们的威胁 |
[33:29] | As you might assume we are, | 虽然你可能以为我们才是威胁 |
[33:30] | if you survived that shipwreck. | 鉴于你是那次海难的幸存者 |
[33:31] | You saw men like me kill your fellow travelers, didn’t you? | 你看到我这样的人杀了你的同伴是吗 |
[33:34] | I wasn’t there, | 我当时不在 |
[33:35] | but I was told the injuries your companions suffered. | 但我听说了你同伴伤得很重 |
[33:37] | It was beyond hope. | 没有救活的希望了 |
[33:38] | They have a saying here, “Dead men are free men.” | 这里有句俗话 “人死即自由” |
[33:41] | For us, it was an act of mercy, not murder. | 对我们来说 这是善意而非谋杀 |
[33:44] | We understand. | 我们明白 |
[33:45] | Now, with your consent, | 如果您没意见 |
[33:47] | my sister and I must go to Falkirk. | 那我和我妹妹得去福尔柯克了 |
[33:48] | We’re on our way to meet her husband-to-be | 我们这是第一次去 |
[33:50] | for the first time. | 见她未来的丈夫 |
[33:51] | We’re heading that way, you’ll travel with our caravan. | 我们也要往那边去 你们跟我们一起走吧 |
[33:53] | Oh, no, we can’t trouble you. | 那怎么行 我们不能麻烦您 |
[33:55] | Would you like to die? | 你想死吗 |
[33:57] | Clearly, you’re new to Scotland | 你们显然是第一次来苏格兰 |
[33:58] | or you’d know that these roads are treacherous. | 否则你们就会知道这路上暗藏危险 |
[34:00] | Bands of filthy Druids still lurking about. | 成群恶毒的德鲁伊教人还在伺机行动 |
[34:02] | But you’re safe with us. | 但你们跟我们在一起会安全 |
[34:06] | I think his generosity is an act. | 我觉得他是假装好心 |
[34:07] | He must have some use for us. | 他肯定留我们别有用处 |
[34:09] | Yes, as hostages. | 对 作为人质 |
[34:17] | Lady Lola. | 萝拉小姐 |
[34:20] | You look uneasy. | 你好像不自在 |
[34:21] | Just surprised, that’s all. | 只是惊讶而已 |
[34:23] | Have the Danes gone? | 丹麦人走了吗 |
[34:24] | Gone, just as others arrived on this island’s shores. | 走了 就跟其他在这里靠岸的人一样 |
[34:28] | Survivors from a French merchant ship | 一艘在苏格兰海岸沉船的 |
[34:30] | that sank off the coast of Scotland. | 法国商船的幸存者 |
[34:32] | The captain of Magnus’ Danish ship told me. | 马格纳斯丹麦船只的船长告诉我的 |
[34:35] | What is odd is that no cargo washed ashore. | 奇怪的是并没有货物被冲上岸 |
[34:39] | The bodies that did, however, were loaded with weapons. | 但是冲上岸的尸体上都带有武器 |
[34:44] | They weren’t sailors, | 他们不是水手 |
[34:47] | they were soldiers. | 而是士兵 |
[34:48] | Mercenaries crossing from France | 从法国来的雇佣兵 |
[34:51] | through the North Sea, | 通过北海过来 |
[34:53] | which, conveniently, | 而且刚好 |
[34:55] | was unguarded as my fleet was in for service. | 在我的舰队因公务离海时 |
[34:59] | It’s quite a coincidence, don’t you think? | 这真是巧合 你不觉得吗 |
[35:02] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[35:04] | Ask what you really want to know. | 你问我你真正想知道的事吧 |
[35:06] | Whether your queen is dead. | 你的女王是不是死了 |
[35:09] | I believe she is. | 我觉得是的 |
[35:12] | You told Mary where to cross. | 你告诉了玛丽从那里过海 |
[35:15] | Somehow you learned my fleet would be out of commission | 你不知道怎么知道了我的舰队会离海 |
[35:18] | and you told her. | 所以你告诉她了 |
[35:20] | And I want you to know something. | 我要你知道 |
[35:23] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[35:24] | What? | 什么 |
[35:25] | You can’t blame yourself either. | 你也不能怪自己 |
[35:28] | Do you have proof that she was aboard? | 你有证据证明她上船了吗 |
[35:30] | Proof that she’s dead? | 她已经死了的证据 |
[35:31] | It’s her ship, Lola. I know it in my bones. | 那是她的船 萝拉 我确信 |
[35:33] | If she’d landed safely days ago, | 如果她几天前就登陆了 |
[35:35] | why hasn’t she reclaimed her throne? | 那为什么不重回王位 |
[35:37] | I would prefer a body, | 我想找到她的尸体 |
[35:39] | but the ship sank beyond the rocks, | 但那艘船因触礁沉到海底了 |
[35:40] | and many of the corpses will never be found. | 很多尸体都没有找到 |
[35:42] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[35:44] | If Mary is gone, Scotland will fall into chaos | 如果玛丽死了 那苏格兰会陷入混乱 |
[35:47] | and you will not be safe there. | 你去那里就不安全了 |
[35:50] | You yourself said you didn’t want to return to France, | 你自己说你不想回法国 |
[35:52] | to your husband. | 不想回你丈夫身边 |
[35:54] | You lied to me, | 虽然你骗了我 |
[35:55] | but that, I believe, was truth. | 但这点我觉得是真的 |
[35:58] | I don’t understand, why aren’t you angry with me? | 我不明白 你为什么不生我的气 |
[36:01] | Because you were loyal to your friend– | 因为直到最后你都对你的朋友忠心 |
[36:04] | your queen– till the end. | 对你的女王忠心 |
[36:07] | I could use a friend like that, | 我刚好需要这样的朋友 |
[36:10] | which is why I’m inviting you to stay | 所以我要邀请你留下 |
[36:12] | here in England, with your son. | 跟你儿子留在英格兰 |
[36:14] | Not as prisoners, but as English subjects. | 不是作为囚犯 而是作为英格兰臣民 |
[36:18] | Think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对你的损失我深表遗憾 |
[36:30] | The door’s locked. | 门关起来了 |
[36:31] | No one’s come or gone in the hour I’ve been waiting. | 我等待的一小时内没人进出 |
[36:33] | The Red Knights aren’t there. | 红衣骑士不在那里 |
[36:34] | They’ll come as soon as the fire starts. | 一失火他们就会来的 |
[36:36] | – Is the kingsguard ready? – In position, | -禁卫军准备好了吗 -好了 |
[36:38] | hiding in the narrows. | 藏在暗处 |
[36:40] | All right then. Here we go. | 那好 我们行动吧 |
[36:53] | Good shot, Charles. | 漂亮 查尔斯 |
[37:09] | If there’s so much gunpowder in there, | 如果里面有那么多火药 |
[37:11] | – why won’t it go off? – Give it a moment. | -为什么还不爆炸 -等一下 |
[37:13] | Something’s wrong. We need to drop back. | 不对劲 我们需要撤退 |
[37:15] | Not yet, let me see what’s happening. | 等一下 我看看怎么回事 |
[37:18] | Felix, no. | 菲利克斯 不要 |
[37:28] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
[37:42] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[37:45] | The weapons are gone. | 武器都没有了 |
[37:46] | There’s just grain inside, burning grain. | 里面只有谷物 燃烧的谷物 |
[37:48] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 起火了 起火了 |
[37:51] | Save the silo or we’ll starve. | 快救火 否则我们就要挨饿了 |
[37:55] | It’s the kingsguard. | 是禁卫军干的 |
[37:56] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[37:58] | – Protect the king! – The king is under attack! | -保护国王 -国王遇袭 |
[38:01] | Kingsguard, do not attack! Do not attack! | 禁卫军 不要进攻 不要进攻 |
[38:02] | There’s been a terrible mistake, | 发生误会了 |
[38:03] | we’re in search of enemies of the crown. | 我们是在搜查叛国的敌人 |
[38:05] | The king is here to punish us. | 国王来惩罚我们了 |
[38:07] | They think you’re burning their food for revenge. | 他们以为你为了复仇才烧掉他们的食物 |
[38:09] | Retribution for refusing your tax. | 对他们拒绝纳税的报复 |
[38:11] | No, we’re after the Red Knights! | 不 我们在找红衣骑士 |
[38:14] | Get the king back to the castle! | 带国王回城堡 |
[38:15] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[38:18] | Do not attack! | 不要进攻 |
[38:31] | The Red Knights caught on to us, but how? | 我们被红衣骑士陷害了 但怎么会呢 |
[38:33] | I took precautions. | 我采取预防措施了 |
[38:35] | Are they launching a counter-attack as we speak? | 现在他们在进行反击吗 |
[38:37] | Is the castle in danger? What have I done? | 城堡有危险吗 我做了什么 |
[38:43] | It’s the Red Knights. | 是红衣骑士 |
[38:44] | Thierry, run! | 蒂埃里 快跑 |
[38:49] | I told them to move the weapons. | 是我让他们转移武器的 |
[38:50] | But thanks for sharing your plan | 但多亏了你告诉我计划 |
[38:52] | and giving me a head start to the location. | 告诉了我具体地点是哪里 |
[38:53] | Gave us loads of time. | 这给我们争取到了很多时间 |
[38:54] | You’re a traitor. | 你是个叛徒 |
[38:55] | No, Charles, I’m a patriot. | 不 查尔斯 我是爱国者 |
[39:40] | You… | 你… |
[39:42] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:43] | Here. | 给你 |
[39:45] | Drink this. | 喝点这个 |
[39:47] | You have magic in you. | 你有魔法 |
[39:51] | Mount up. | 上马吧 |
[39:54] | If we leave her here, she won’t survive. | 如果丢下她 她肯定活不了 |
[39:56] | Good, she won’t survive anyway, let’s go. | 很好 反正她也活不了 我们走吧 |
[40:10] | Allow me. | 我来帮你 |
[40:11] | Oh, thank you, Duncan. | 谢谢你 邓肯 |
[40:15] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[40:20] | I’m just nervous. | 我就是紧张 |
[40:21] | It’s been quite a dangerous journey so far. | 这一路太危险了 |
[40:24] | We’ll take good care of you. | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[40:34] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:37] | The Druids called them Wulvers, | 德鲁伊教的人称他们为乌勒人 |
[40:38] | but I saw a pin on Duncan’s cloak | 但我看到邓肯的斗篷上有枚别针 |
[40:40] | that bears the insignia of the Clan MacFie. | 那是麦克菲家族的徽章 |
[40:42] | These men don’t just hate my regime, | 他们不仅憎恨我的统治 |
[40:44] | these are the ones who tried to assassinate me | 就是他们想暗杀我 |
[40:46] | and killed Francis instead. | 结果害死了弗朗西斯 |
[40:50] | We need to escape. | 我们得逃走 |
[40:52] | When you’re safely on your throne, | 等你重回王座 |
[40:53] | we’ll rain hell down on them. | 我们一定不轻饶他们 |
[40:55] | I can’t wait until then. | 我等不到那个时候 |
[40:56] | The head of the clan, a man named Munro, | 那个家族的领导 一个叫芒罗的人 |
[40:58] | ordered my murder. | 下令去谋杀我 |
[41:00] | Senneck said the chief of the Wulvers | 赛里克说乌勒人的首领 |
[41:02] | has pillaged so many of his own countrymen, | 因为抢夺了太多自己同胞的东西 |
[41:03] | that he has to remain in hiding. | 所以不得不一直躲躲藏藏 |
[41:05] | We won’t find him unless we trick his followers | 除非骗他的人以为我们是重要囚犯 |
[41:07] | into thinking we’re such valuable prisoners, | 骗他们必须带我们去见他们的首领 |
[41:09] | that they must take us to their leader. | 否则我们找不到他的人 |
[41:12] | Mary, if they learn the queen of Scotland, | 玛丽 如果他们知道苏格兰女王 |
[41:15] | a woman they want dead, is travelling in their midst… | 一个他们想杀死的人 在他们中间… |
[41:17] | I’ve been assured no one in this region has seen my portrait. | 这里绝对不会有人看过我的画像 |
[41:21] | We will continue with our cover story, | 我们继续假装我们是兄妹 |
[41:22] | they will escort us to Munro, | 让他们送我们去找芒罗 |
[41:24] | and I will rip out his heart | 到时候我要挖出他的心 |
[41:26] | as he did mine. | 就像他捏碎了我的心一样 |