时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | As your king, I can assure you… | 作为国王 我向你们保证 |
[00:04] | You’re lying! | 你在说谎 |
[00:05] | Monster! | 怪物 |
[00:09] | I should never have become King. | 我就不该当国王 |
[00:10] | But we can fix this. | 我们可以想办法 |
[00:12] | No! | 不 |
[00:13] | My daughter’s condition has worsened. | 我女儿的病情恶化了 |
[00:15] | I will do everything in my power to help Agatha. | 我会尽我所能帮助阿加莎 |
[00:19] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[00:20] | Claude has married my son, Luc. | 克劳德嫁给了我儿子卢克 |
[00:22] | I propose an open marriage. | 我建议开放式婚姻 |
[00:24] | I can be with whomever I chose, | 我想跟谁在一起都行 |
[00:26] | while the pair of you can stay together, in secret of course, | 你们两个也可以在一起 当然 要保密 |
[00:29] | all the while remaining here, safely, at court. | 你们一直安全地待在宫廷里 |
[00:31] | And what do you get out of it? | 这样你有什么好处 |
[00:32] | Any heirs that will share Claude’s royal bloodline. | 有克劳德的皇室血脉的后代 |
[00:35] | If Mary weds Darnley, she provides for Scotland | 如果玛丽嫁给了达恩利 她就给苏格兰 |
[00:38] | and England a king. | 和英格兰带来了一个国王 |
[00:40] | It would be tantamount to declaring war. | 无异于向英格兰宣战 |
[00:42] | Marrying Lord Darnley is my best chance | 嫁给达恩利大人是我夺取 |
[00:44] | at taking Elizabeth’s throne. | 伊丽莎白王位的最好机会 |
[00:46] | So, we will be wed. | 所以我们会结婚 |
[00:48] | For Scotland. | 为了苏格兰 |
[00:52] | 苏格兰 两周后 | |
[01:15] | I let you win that race. | 我让你赢了 |
[01:18] | Oh really, Lord Darnley? | 真的吗 达恩利大人 |
[01:19] | I was unaware that your crushing defeat | 我都不知道你的惨败 |
[01:20] | was an act of charity. | 原来是让着我 |
[01:22] | Well, it’s in poor taste | 在任何方面战胜王室成员 |
[01:23] | to beat a royal at anything. | 都是不礼貌的 |
[01:25] | However, once we’re married, | 然而 等我们成婚后 |
[01:27] | and I am king of Scotland, I shall have my way. | 我成了苏格兰国王 我就会为所欲为 |
[01:29] | Ooh, bold words. | 真大胆 |
[01:33] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[01:37] | Isn’t that just like the English | 越过国界 败坏我们的兴致 |
[01:38] | to cross the border and spoil our fun? | 可不就是英格兰人的作风吗 |
[01:40] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[01:43] | Queen Mary. | 玛丽女王 |
[01:44] | Ambassador Richards, back so soon? | 理查兹大使 这么快就回来了啊 |
[01:47] | Queen Elizabeth is demanding that Lord Darnley | 伊丽莎白女王要求达恩利大人 |
[01:49] | return to England to speak with her, immediately. | 立即返回英格兰 与她面谈 |
[01:52] | Ooh, do you hear that, Darnley? | 听见了吗 达恩利 |
[01:54] | When we announced our engagement last week, | 我们上周宣布订婚时 |
[01:55] | my cousin was merely requesting that you go back, | 我的表亲只是请求你回去 |
[01:58] | and now she’s demanding it. | 现在她是要求了 |
[02:00] | Yes, I’m starting to get the feeling | 是啊 我开始觉得 |
[02:02] | that she doesn’t approve of this marriage. | 她不赞同我们的婚姻了 |
[02:05] | Lord Darnley, there will be consequences | 达恩利大人 如果你无视女王的要求 |
[02:07] | if the queen’s demand goes ignored. | 会有严重的后果 |
[02:09] | On what grounds? | 根据什么 |
[02:11] | Lord Darnley is no fugitive. | 达恩利大人不是逃犯 |
[02:12] | He’s broken no laws. | 也没有触犯法律 |
[02:13] | In fact, he is a royal guest of Scotland. | 实际上他是苏格兰的王室宾客 |
[02:16] | Lord Darnley is an Englishman. | 达恩利大人是英格兰人 |
[02:17] | And Scotland and England are at peace, | 苏格兰和英格兰处于和平状态 |
[02:20] | are we not? | 对吧 |
[02:22] | Lord Darnley, I won’t ask again. | 达恩利大人 我不会再说一次 |
[02:26] | Tell me, Ambassador, | 告诉我 大使 |
[02:28] | is your visit diplomatic? | 你的来访是外交性质的吗 |
[02:30] | Or some kind of military incursion? | 还是军事入侵 |
[02:35] | My visit is diplomatic in nature. | 我的来访本质上是外交 |
[02:38] | Well, then, who gives a toss? | 那好吧 谁在乎啊 |
[02:46] | I seem to have misplaced my fiancé. | 我似乎弄丢了我的未婚夫 |
[02:48] | Please tell Elizabeth I will find him as soon as I can. | 请告诉伊丽莎白 我会尽快找到他 |
[02:52] | Farewell, Ambassador. | 再见 大使 |
[03:03] | Pardon me, Your Majesty. | 抱歉 女王陛下 |
[03:05] | Lord Darnley? | 达恩利大人 |
[03:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:08] | I need to freshen up. | 我得梳洗一番 |
[03:13] | How dare you, didn’t you notice | 你好大的胆子 你没发现 |
[03:14] | that I defied the queen of England for you? | 我为你违抗了英格兰女王吗 |
[03:17] | Oh, you enjoyed it. | 你很享受的 |
[03:18] | I did. Richards is just a diplomat, | 是的 理查兹只是个外交官 |
[03:20] | he’s not actually sanctioned to do a damn thing to me. | 无权对我做任何事 |
[03:22] | If Elizabeth gets you back on English soil, | 如果伊丽莎白把你抓回英格兰国土 |
[03:24] | she can take you as her prisoner. | 她就可以囚禁你 |
[03:26] | That won’t happen. | 不会发生的 |
[03:27] | She has no actual grounds to detain me. | 她没有囚禁我的真凭实据 |
[03:30] | And once we’re married, | 而且 等我们成婚后 |
[03:33] | and deliver an heir, | 生出继承人 |
[03:34] | we will rally our allies and take her throne. | 我们就会团结盟友 夺取她的王位 |
[03:37] | Either her own people will demand that she abdicate, | 要么伊丽莎白的子民要求她退位 |
[03:41] | or we will remove Elizabeth by force. | 要么我们就用武力废除她的王位 |
[03:43] | My cousin isn’t going down without a fight. | 我的表亲不会束手就缚 |
[03:46] | But if she’s so desperate to stop our marriage, | 但如果她如此迫切地阻止我们的婚姻 |
[03:48] | then we must be on the right path. | 那我们肯定是走对路了 |
[03:50] | Oh, I’m glad you think so. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[03:51] | I like having you on my side. | 我喜欢你站在我这边 |
[03:54] | It feels like it’s you and me against the world. | 感觉好像你我携手对抗世界 |
[04:02] | Don’t look away. | 看着我 |
[04:04] | I like you like this. | 我喜欢你这样 |
[04:16] | Let’s go back to your chambers. | 我们回你寝宫去吧 |
[04:19] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[04:21] | Now and forever. | 从现在 直至永远 |
[04:26] | Darnley… | 达恩利 |
[04:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:29] | I just… | 我刚 |
[04:30] | I have a meeting that I need to attend. | 我得去出席一个会议 |
[04:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:35] | I was hoping | 我本想着 |
[04:36] | diplomatic attempts to bring back Darnley would work. | 用外交手段能带回达恩利 |
[04:41] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[04:42] | This is precisely why I gathered Catholic support | 正因如此我从马克斯福德大人手中 |
[04:44] | to my side from Lord Maxford. | 争取天主教的支持 |
[04:46] | So England could use force when necessary. | 这样英格兰在需要的时候就可以动用武力了 |
[04:51] | And is it necessary now? | 现在是需要的时候吗 |
[04:52] | Gideon Blackburn generally advises me on such matters, | 一般都是由吉迪恩·布莱克本来为我出谋划策 |
[04:55] | but he is tending to his sick daughter, | 但他去照顾他生病的女儿了 |
[04:57] | so you must handle the situation on your own. | 所以你必须独自处理这个状况 |
[05:01] | I want Lord Darnley back on English soil. | 我要达恩利大人回到英格兰 |
[05:07] | Is the queen asking me to use military force | 女王陛下是让我动用武力 |
[05:09] | to retrieve Darnley? | 强行带回达恩利吗 |
[05:11] | The queen is asking you to bring her Darnley. | 女王是要你把达恩利带回来 |
[05:15] | Then I will use whatever means are necessary. | 那我会不择手段 |
[05:19] | Pardon me, your Majesty, | 打扰了 女王陛下 |
[05:22] | but the physician for Lord Blackburn’s daughter has arrived. | 治疗布莱克本大人女儿的医师已经到了 |
[05:24] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[05:27] | Darnley cannot marry my cousin. | 达恩利决不能娶我表亲 |
[05:29] | If he does, | 如果他娶了 |
[05:32] | I will hold you personally responsible. | 我会问责于你 |
[05:35] | So fix it. | 去解决吧 |
[05:44] | Am I dreaming? | 我是在做梦吗 |
[05:46] | There’s only one way to be really sure. | 只有一个办法可以确认 |
[05:53] | You always make that sound when I kiss you there. | 我亲你这里的时候你总会发出一种声音 |
[05:56] | One of my favorite places. | 我最喜欢的地方之一 |
[06:06] | Couldn’t bear to lose you again. | 我绝不能再次失去你 |
[06:08] | Nor could I. | 我也是 |
[06:12] | The light is so lovely this morning. | 今早的阳光真美好 |
[06:15] | It reminds me of waking up in Tuscany. | 让我想起了托斯卡纳早晨的阳光 |
[06:17] | Tuscany? I’ve never been. | 托斯卡纳 我没去过 |
[06:19] | Then I have to take you. | 那我得带你去了 |
[06:21] | Oh, in the spring, | 春天的时候 |
[06:22] | the sun just paints the fields the richest colors. | 阳光赋予了田野最丰富的色彩 |
[06:25] | We could lay about and drink the finest wine ever made. | 我们可以仰躺着 喝最好的红酒 |
[06:28] | Well, sounds perfect. | 听起来很棒啊 |
[06:30] | Let’s go tonight. | 今晚就出发吧 |
[06:32] | Why wait for spring? | 为什么要等到春天呢 |
[06:33] | I want to go to Tuscany with you immediately. | 我现在就想和你去托斯卡纳 |
[06:36] | But I can’t go tonight. | 但我没法今晚就动身 |
[06:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[06:40] | Your first night of marital duties. | 你今晚要践行第一次婚姻义务 |
[06:42] | With Luc. | 和卢克一起 |
[06:43] | To conceive an heir. | 只是为了怀上一个继承人 |
[06:46] | Nothing more. | 没别的 |
[06:47] | I’d… | 我会 |
[06:49] | I’d try rescheduling, | 我会去重新安排试试看的 |
[06:50] | but the midwife says I’m most fertile… | 但是助产士说我最易受孕的时候 |
[06:52] | Yes, I understand, it’s all very scientific. | 我明白 这很科学 |
[06:54] | It’s mechanical… | 这是没有感情的 |
[06:57] | is what it is. | 就是这样 |
[06:58] | Leith, this is what we agreed to. | 利思 我们说好了的 |
[07:02] | Is that how it was for the two of you, on your wedding night? | 你们两个结婚当晚也是这样的吗 |
[07:04] | Mechanical? | 没有感情 |
[07:06] | Obviously, I… I don’t want you to hate it, | 当然了 我不希望你去厌恶这件事 |
[07:10] | but conversely… | 但与之相反 |
[07:11] | You… are the only man I love. | 你 是我唯一所爱 |
[07:21] | Luc, what are you doing here? | 卢克 你在这里干什么 |
[07:22] | Oh, uh… we need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[07:25] | I didn’t say you could come in. | 我没说你可以进来 |
[07:28] | Shall I go back out in the hall and try again? | 我需要出去再进来一次吗 |
[07:31] | Leith. | 利思 |
[07:32] | What do you want, Luc? | 你想干什么 卢克 |
[07:35] | Your sister, Queen Leeza, has returned from her cathedral tour, | 你的姐姐莉扎皇后结束教堂之旅回来了 |
[07:38] | and your family is about to receive her with a royal breakfast. | 你的家人正准备皇室早餐迎接她 |
[07:41] | And? | 所以呢 |
[07:42] | And, since we are keeping our joint arrangement a secret from her, | 因为我们的三角关系是瞒着她的 |
[07:46] | I thought it’d be wise for you and I to attend together, | 所以我觉得你和我最好一起参加 |
[07:48] | as newlyweds would. | 表现得像新婚夫妇一点 |
[07:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | Fetch me my robe. | 把我的裙子拿来 |
[08:00] | I’ll just be outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[08:10] | Good morning, Luc. | 早上好 卢克 |
[08:14] | Clearly you’ve been enjoying yourself these past two weeks. | 显然你过去的两周过得不错 |
[08:17] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[08:19] | Of course not, I encourage it. | 当然没有 我希望你这样 |
[08:24] | Baby Rose is so sweet. | 小萝丝真是太可爱了 |
[08:25] | Where’s your fiancé? | 你的未婚夫呢 |
[08:27] | I haven’t been alone with Darnley | 那天从花园回来之后 |
[08:28] | since that day in the garden. | 我就没有和达恩利独处过 |
[08:30] | I was so caught up in the moment, but I… | 我当时意乱情迷 但我… |
[08:33] | I just couldn’t. | 就是做不到 |
[08:34] | It’s all right that you held back. | 你矜持些是对的 |
[08:36] | You aren’t married yet, and you shouldn’t feel pressured. | 你们还没结婚 你不该觉得有压力 |
[08:38] | He wasn’t pressuring me. | 他没对我施压 |
[08:42] | I wanted to let go. | 我也想和他继续 |
[08:43] | There’s no reason to hold back, I’m pledged to marry him. | 没什么需要矜持的理由 我承诺会嫁给他 |
[08:47] | Darnley is wild, and daring but I… | 达恩利狂野 勇敢 但我… |
[08:50] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[08:51] | Every time he gets too close, | 每次与他亲密接触 |
[08:53] | I’m filled with a sense of panic. | 我就感到恐慌 |
[08:56] | I don’t understand why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[08:59] | Wherever this panic is coming from, | 不管这恐慌从何而来 |
[09:01] | don’t let it control you. | 别被它牵着鼻子走 |
[09:02] | You’re avoiding Darnley, | 你在回避达恩利 |
[09:03] | when you should be rallying together. | 可现在需要你们紧密团结 |
[09:06] | I won’t be able to avoid him tonight. | 我今晚回避不了他 |
[09:09] | It’s our engagement celebration. | 今晚是订婚宴 |
[09:10] | And every noble and foreign dignitary | 全国的贵族和外国显贵 |
[09:12] | who could make the trip will be there. | 能来的都会参加 |
[09:14] | Excuse me, Queen Mary? | 打扰一下 玛丽女王 |
[09:15] | Your brother needs to speak with you. | 你弟弟想和您谈谈 |
[09:17] | It’s urgent. | 事态紧急 |
[09:21] | James, what’s happened? | 詹姆斯 出什么事了 |
[09:23] | We just received this correspondence. | 我们刚收到这封信 |
[09:25] | English troops are due to arrive here, | 英格兰军队就就要来了 |
[09:27] | in Edinburgh, tonight. | 今晚踏进爱丁堡 |
[09:28] | – They’re coming for Darnley. – Who sent this message? | -他们是为了达恩利 -哪儿来的信 |
[09:31] | Not your anonymous Watchman– this came from the English. | 不是你那个匿名守卫 这是英格兰发来的 |
[09:34] | They want you to know they’re coming. | 他们想让你知道他们要来 |
[09:36] | They don’t divulge their numbers, | 他们没明说军队的规模 |
[09:37] | but they expect me to relinquish Lord Darnley peacefully. | 但他们想让我以和平方式放弃达恩利 |
[09:40] | Elizabeth would not send troops onto foreign soil | 除非伊丽莎白愿意冒险两军对峙 |
[09:42] | unless she was willing to risk a military confrontation. | 否则她不会派军队进入他国 |
[09:45] | I didn’t think Elizabeth would escalate to violence so quickly. | 伊丽莎白应该不会这么快恶化局势 |
[09:49] | I sent a letter to King Philip asking for Spain’s support | 我给菲利普国王写了信请求西班牙的支持 |
[09:52] | if England should invade, | 以防英格兰入侵 |
[09:53] | but I’m not going to get an answer by tonight. | 但今晚肯定得不到回信 |
[09:55] | Then Scotland is on its own. | 那苏格兰只能孤军奋战了 |
[09:56] | And we’re not ready for this. | 可我们还没准备好 |
[09:58] | But we can’t cancel the celebration, | 但不能取消宴会 |
[10:00] | guests are already en route. | 宾客都已经上路了 |
[10:01] | Then you need to decide if this marriage is worth it, | 那你就要决定这个联姻究竟值不值得 |
[10:04] | because the English are coming tonight, and if you defy them… | 因为英格兰人今晚就要来了 如果你反抗 |
[10:08] | It will be war. | 就会爆发战争 |
[10:17] | I have good news for you, Agatha. | 我有好消息告诉你 阿加莎 |
[10:20] | There’s a physician here to see you, | 有个医师来看你了 |
[10:21] | and he has come all the way across the sea | 他跋山涉水来到这里 |
[10:23] | to make you feel better. | 为了让你好受一些 |
[10:25] | What kind of boat did he take? | 他坐的哪种船 |
[10:27] | A galleon. | 西班牙大帆船 |
[10:28] | And he is the very best doctor in the whole world. | 而且他是全世界最厉害的医生 |
[10:33] | Hello, young lady. I am Viktor Kozlov. | 你好 小姑娘 我叫维克多·克兹洛夫 |
[10:35] | I am going to listen to your heart and lungs now, all right? | 我要听一听你的心脏和肺 |
[10:42] | I can’t believe you were able to bring Kozlov here. | 难以置信你居然请来了克兹洛夫 |
[10:44] | I promised you I would do everything | 我说过我会竭尽全力 |
[10:47] | in my power to help and I meant it. | 我是真心想帮你们 |
[10:49] | No one has studied fevers more extensively than Kozlov. | 克兹洛夫是研究发热最全面的人 |
[10:52] | Have faith. | 有点信心 |
[10:59] | Put down the pastry. | 把吃的放下 |
[11:01] | You know that your sister will riot if you start without her. | 要是不等你姐姐 她会发飙的 |
[11:04] | So… | 那么 |
[11:05] | have you found Charles yet? | 你找到查尔斯了吗 |
[11:07] | – It’s been weeks. – No, I haven’t. | -已经好几周了 -没找到 |
[11:08] | And lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[11:10] | You know that your sister mustn’t find out | 绝对不能让你姐姐发现 |
[11:12] | that the king has fled his post. | 国王丢下王位逃走了 |
[11:15] | Does Luc know? | 卢克知道吗 |
[11:16] | Narcisse told him. | 纳西斯告诉他了 |
[11:17] | Leith knows as well, | 利思也知道 |
[11:19] | but we can trust him. | 但我们可以信任他 |
[11:20] | I’m surprised that Leith has decided to stay at court, | 我很惊讶 你都嫁给了别人 |
[11:24] | now that you are wed to another. | 利思居然还同意留在宫廷里 |
[11:27] | Actually, we settled on a practical arrangement | 其实 我们三个人达成了一个 |
[11:30] | between the three of us. | 切实可行的协议 |
[11:32] | Don’t give me that look. | 别摆出这种表情 |
[11:33] | It’s working nicely so far. | 目前进展得很顺利 |
[11:35] | By day I appear as Luc’s wife | 白天我是卢克的妻子 |
[11:37] | and on select occasions we’ll try to conceive an heir. | 偶尔尝试一下创造子嗣 |
[11:41] | But discreetly, I spend my nights and mornings with Leith. | 但私下里 夜里和清晨我都和利思在一起 |
[11:44] | How progressive of you. | 你的思想真是开明 |
[11:45] | And how long has that been going on? | 目前持续多久了 |
[11:47] | Two weeks? | 两周 |
[11:48] | I was in a similar arrangement with your father for years. | 当年我和你父亲也达成了类似的协议 |
[11:52] | It was about as much my choosing as it is Leith’s. | 我的选择和利思差不多 |
[11:55] | My dear… | 孩子 |
[11:57] | watching someone you love | 看着你爱的人 |
[12:00] | share their body with another poisons the heart. | 与别人裸裎相对会在心里埋下阴暗 |
[12:04] | Hello, my wonderful family! | 你们好啊 我可爱的家人们 |
[12:07] | Leeza, welcome back. | 莉扎 欢迎你回来 |
[12:11] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[12:13] | It seems the royal family is one member short. | 皇室家族似乎少了一个人呢 |
[12:15] | Well, Charles has retired to a monastery in Reims, | 查尔斯去了兰斯一家修道院 |
[12:18] | for a period of seclusion and prayer. | 这段时间他在那里独居祈祷 |
[12:20] | Would this retreat have anything to do | 他这样是和我听到的谣言 |
[12:22] | with the rumors I’ve been hearing? | 有关吗 |
[12:23] | Something about baby-eating, and so forth? | 就是他吃婴儿什么的 |
[12:26] | Vicious lies spread by treasonous peasants. | 这些都是叛国的农民们传播出来的恶毒谎言 |
[12:29] | Well, we all know that Charles has been having a difficult time, | 我们都知道查尔斯最近状况不佳 |
[12:32] | but nothing out of the ordinary. | 但这不是什么稀奇事 |
[12:33] | He’s just getting the rest and the spiritual comfort that he needs. | 他只是去获取一些需要的休息和精神慰藉 |
[12:39] | Well, I’m famished. | 我饿了 |
[12:41] | Shall we eat? | 我们可以用餐了吗 |
[12:43] | Actually, it’s rather important | 其实 我得和查尔斯谈谈苏格兰的事情 |
[12:44] | that I speak to Charles about Scotland. | 这很重要 |
[12:46] | What? Is Mary all right? | 怎么了 玛丽还好吗 |
[12:48] | For now. But she’s written to my husband Philip, | 暂时还行 但是她写信给我丈夫菲利普了 |
[12:51] | asking Spain to promise military support | 她要求西班牙在英格兰入侵的时候 |
[12:53] | in the event that England invades. | 提供军事支持 |
[12:55] | Now, you know how we feel about Protestant nations, | 我对新教徒国家的态度你是知道的 |
[12:57] | but for my husband to commit military forces, | 但如果要我丈夫出兵支持的话 |
[13:00] | well, we would want France to contribute as well. | 我们希望法国也要出兵 |
[13:02] | A Catholic alliance. | 天主教联盟 |
[13:03] | Well, I think that France will endorse… | 我觉得法国可以批准 |
[13:05] | Could someone with an actual | 我能和在这个宫廷里 |
[13:06] | position here at court weigh in? | 真正有地位的人说话吗 |
[13:09] | As a Catholic hard-liner, | 作为天主教强硬派 |
[13:10] | I have always believed | 我一直坚信 |
[13:12] | that what is good for Scotland is good for France. | 苏格兰和法国一荣俱荣一损俱损 |
[13:15] | No, you haven’t, you just despise England. | 不 你不是 你只是蔑视英格兰罢了 |
[13:18] | But if the lord chancellor agrees… | 但如果大法官同意 |
[13:22] | I’ll need something in writing from Charles. | 我需要查尔斯亲笔签署文件 |
[13:24] | Which monasty did you say he was at? | 你说他在哪个修道院 |
[13:25] | Uh… He’s all the way in Reims. | 他在兰斯 |
[13:27] | And you, you poor thing, | 还有你 小可怜 |
[13:28] | you’ve been traveling for weeks. | 你这几周一直在到处游玩 |
[13:29] | I will go and fetch the signature at once. | 我会立刻找他拿到签名 |
[13:32] | I can be back with the edict in a day’s time. | 要不了几天我就能拿到法令 |
[13:35] | Why would the queen mother go? | 为什么要你这个皇后去 |
[13:36] | Because Charles needs convincing | 因为这等大事 |
[13:39] | to do anything of substance. | 查尔斯需要有人说服他去做 |
[13:40] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[13:41] | Very well, Mother. | 很好 母亲 |
[13:43] | Godspeed. | 祝你成功 |
[13:46] | Luc. Claude. How are you enjoying married life? | 卢克 克劳德 婚后生活怎么样 |
[13:49] | I assume you are now going to craft | 你现在是要去伪造 |
[13:52] | the signature of the king. | 国王的签名吧 |
[13:53] | I’m going to need a day or two to fulfill the illusion. | 我需要一两天来完成这件事 |
[13:56] | Keep your eye on Leeza at all times. | 期间你要密切注意莉扎 |
[13:58] | If she goes snooping around and finds out | 如果她四处打探 发现国王不见了 |
[13:59] | that the king has fled, we are lost. | 我们就完了 |
[14:12] | You have an extraordinary daughter. | 你的女儿很棒 |
[14:13] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个斗士 |
[14:14] | Can you help her? | 你能治好她吗 |
[14:15] | There is a medicinal compound | 有一种草药复方 |
[14:17] | that I have used with some success | 我之前用来治疗阿加莎类似疾病 |
[14:19] | in cases similar to Agatha’s. | 成功了 |
[14:21] | I could, if possible, prepare some. | 如果需要 我可以准备一些 |
[14:23] | What would prevent you? | 有什么难处吗 |
[14:24] | The principle ingredient is an extract | 它最主要的用料 |
[14:26] | from the petals of a rare blue flower, | 是一种罕见的花朵 玫瑰花瓣的 |
[14:28] | a type of rose. | 提取物 |
[14:29] | It’s quite costly to obtain. | 这样原料十分难得 且花费巨大 |
[14:32] | Cost is not an issue. | 花费不是问题 |
[14:35] | You must understand, | 你们必须明白 |
[14:37] | there’s no guarantee that | 我不能保证 |
[14:38] | this treatment will work. | 这种治疗方法一定有用 |
[14:39] | But I will contact my supplier. | 但我会联系我的供应商 |
[14:42] | If the roses are available, | 一旦有玫瑰 |
[14:44] | I’ll begin at once. | 我会立刻开始治疗 |
[14:48] | See? He can help her. | 看吧 他能治好她 |
[14:50] | Well, if the flower’s available. | 那也得有玫瑰才行 |
[14:52] | If she responds to the treatment. | 还要这个疗程对她有效 |
[14:53] | Gideon, everything is going to be all right. | 吉迪恩 一切都会好的 |
[14:56] | Oh, stop saying that. | 别这么说了 |
[14:58] | Stop making promises | 别说些 |
[14:59] | you don’t have the power to keep. | 你根本没法实现的诺言 |
[15:02] | I-I just… need to be with her. | 我 我得去陪她 |
[15:09] | Am I supposed to be intimidated | 英格兰威胁说要派兵 |
[15:11] | because England is threatening to send troops? | 我是不是应该害怕啊 |
[15:13] | Elizabeth wouldn’t risk a full-scale assault | 伊丽莎白不会为了抓我 |
[15:15] | just to capture me. | 发动大规模袭击的 |
[15:16] | I have powerful Catholic friends across the borders | 如果她敢这么做 我在英格兰的那些 |
[15:18] | who would make her life very unpleasant if she did. | 有权有势的天主教朋友不会让她好过的 |
[15:21] | Perhaps you’re overestimating your popularity in England, | 也许你高估了你在英格兰的受欢迎程度 |
[15:24] | and underestimating Elizabeth. | 也低估了伊丽莎白的受欢迎程度 |
[15:26] | We can’t be sure | 我们不确定 |
[15:27] | she hasn’t made Catholic friends of her own. | 她是否已经将那些天主教朋友收归几用 |
[15:29] | Darnley, I know that we’ve been defiant with the English, | 达恩利 我知道我们一直在反抗英格兰 |
[15:33] | but tensions are escalating. | 如今气氛已经越来越紧绷 |
[15:35] | We need to take this threat seriously. | 我们必须严肃对待这次的威胁 |
[15:37] | James has called for reinforcements | 詹姆斯已经加强了兵力 |
[15:39] | to guard the castle. | 来守卫城堡 |
[15:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:41] | Then our engagement celebrations | 这样我们的订婚庆祝晚宴 |
[15:43] | can continue as planned. | 就可以如期举行了 |
[15:44] | If the English do come, we can stand our ground. | 如果英格兰军队来了 我们就坚持到底 |
[15:47] | Mary and I have been talking. | 我跟玛丽商量过了 |
[15:49] | If we refuse those English troops, | 如果我们回绝英格兰军队 |
[15:51] | if we stand our ground, as you say, | 如果我们如你所说 坚持到底 |
[15:54] | and they stand theirs, | 他们也会如此 |
[15:55] | this could turn into a military confrontation. | 那么这就变成了一场军事对峙 |
[15:58] | Scotland is not ready for a war, | 苏格兰承受不住战争 |
[15:59] | not yet, but if you are not here | 至少现在不行 可如果他们来时 |
[16:01] | when they come, then there will be no standoff. | 你不在这里 那就不会有对峙 |
[16:04] | I will make an excuse at the party, | 我在晚宴上会找个借口 |
[16:05] | and you will remain in a safe house, under guard, | 你就待在安全屋中 守卫会保护你 |
[16:08] | until the English leave Edinburgh. | 直到英格兰人离开爱丁堡 |
[16:10] | You want me to be absent from our own royal ceremony? | 你要我缺席我们的订婚庆典吗 |
[16:13] | It’s the only way to keep the peace. | 只有这样才能维持和平 |
[16:15] | Our allies are traveling | 我们的盟军 |
[16:16] | great distances to pledge their support | 千里迢迢来参加这场庆典 |
[16:18] | for our marriage and our reign. | 对我们的婚姻和统治表示支持 |
[16:20] | What will they think if I just suddenly run and hide? | 我就这样退缩躲藏 他们会怎么想 |
[16:23] | This isn’t about you. | 重点并不在你 |
[16:24] | This isn’t about what people might think about you, Darnley. | 重点也不在于别人会怎么看你 达恩利 |
[16:28] | This is about the future of Scotland! | 这关乎苏格兰的未来 |
[16:29] | Mary and I are the future of Scotland. | 我和玛丽就是苏格兰的未来 |
[16:33] | Face it, you became redundant here the day I arrived. | 承认吧 自从我出现 你就变得很多余 |
[16:36] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[16:39] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[16:42] | leave us. | 退下吧 |
[16:50] | Do you really want to send me away? | 你真的想把我送走吗 |
[16:52] | It’s a practical solution. | 这个解决方案很可行 |
[16:54] | It’s convenient, for you. | 确实很方便 尤其对你 |
[16:58] | Look, I have to ask, | 我得问一句 |
[16:59] | are you avoiding me? | 你是在躲着我吗 |
[17:03] | Well, you must admit, the timing is curious. | 你必须承认 时机真的很凑巧 |
[17:07] | I thought that we were growing closer day by day. | 我还以为我们日益亲近了 |
[17:10] | – What’s changed? – I don’t know. | -到底发生了什么 -我不知道 |
[17:12] | But my feelings don’t matter. | 但我的感觉并不重要 |
[17:14] | We are facing a credible threat from the English queen, | 我们面临着英格兰女王的明确威胁 |
[17:16] | and we must do what is right for Scotland. | 我们必须为苏格兰做出正确选择 |
[17:19] | I need you to stay away. | 我需要你藏起来 |
[17:21] | Until all of this blows over. | 直到风波过去 |
[17:23] | Is that a request or a command? | 这是请求还是命令 |
[17:28] | Both. | 都是 |
[17:40] | We’re fortunate my suppliers could help us so quickly. | 我的供应商这么快送来 我们很幸运 |
[17:46] | One rare and beautiful rose for another. | 用一朵美丽的稀有玫瑰来救另一朵 |
[17:59] | What happens now? | 接下来怎么办 |
[18:00] | The treatment takes some time. | 治疗需要时间 |
[18:02] | You should get some fresh air. | 你们出去透透气吧 |
[18:04] | I will come for you when I have news. | 有消息我会去找你们的 |
[18:17] | Is there anything else I can do for you? | 我还能为你做些什么 |
[18:20] | No, no. | 不必了 没事 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry I snapped at you earlier. | 很抱歉我之前冲你发火了 |
[18:25] | I’m grateful for all you’ve done, but you shouldn’t be here. | 我很感谢你所做的一切 你不应该陪我 |
[18:27] | You should be dealing with Scotland, | 你应该处理苏格兰的事 |
[18:29] | and the threat to your throne. | 还有王权面临的威胁 |
[18:31] | I will turn my attention to Scotland | 等阿加莎痊愈 |
[18:33] | when Agatha recovers. | 我再处理苏格兰的事 |
[18:35] | A queen must be there for her friends, Gideon. | 女王必须帮助她的朋友 吉迪恩 |
[18:39] | Is that what we are now? | 我们现在是这样吗 |
[18:40] | Friends? | 是朋友 |
[18:43] | Well, I don’t have many. | 我的朋友不多 |
[18:46] | Any. | 甚至没有 |
[18:48] | So yes. | 所以是的 |
[18:49] | There you are! | 你们在这里 |
[18:50] | I bring encouraging news. | 我有好消息 |
[18:52] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[18:54] | The elixir worked. | 药剂奏效了 |
[18:55] | Agatha’s fever has broken, for now. | 阿加莎已经退烧 暂时来看 |
[18:57] | Your daughter is sleeping without pain. | 你的女儿正在安稳地睡觉 |
[18:58] | My God, that’s incredible. | 天哪 真是太好了 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:03] | I need to be with her, even if she’s asleep. | 我得去陪她 哪怕她睡着 |
[19:05] | Of course. | 好 |
[19:05] | Go, be with her. | 快去吧 陪着她 |
[19:09] | Doctor, what happened to your fingers? | 医生 你的手指怎么回事 |
[19:11] | Are they burnt? | 是烧伤了吗 |
[19:13] | It’s a dry skin condition, | 是皮肤干燥 |
[19:14] | embarrassing to say the least. | 真的很让人难堪 |
[19:16] | I can save lives, | 我救死扶伤 |
[19:17] | but I can’t seem to treat this. | 却治不好这个 |
[19:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[19:27] | Is it just me, | 难道只有我这么觉得 |
[19:29] | or is this party rather depressing? | 还是说这场派对真的很压抑 |
[19:31] | I mean it. | 真的 |
[19:32] | Mary’s celebrating her engagement | 玛丽的庆婚宴 |
[19:33] | without her fiance, | 她的未婚夫却没有出席 |
[19:35] | Queen Catherine was too busy | 凯瑟琳皇后过于繁忙 |
[19:36] | to leave France and attend, | 无法离开法国来参加宴会 |
[19:37] | and you’re holding court with an abandoned woman out of pity. | 而你却出于同情来陪一个弃妇 |
[19:40] | I don’t spend time | 我可不会出于同情 |
[19:41] | with a beautiful woman out of pity. | 陪在一位美丽的女性身边 |
[19:43] | For the record, | 我要说 |
[19:44] | I think Castleroy was a fool to leave you. | 卡斯尔雷是傻了才会离开你 |
[19:46] | You’re very kind, James. | 你真是个好人 詹姆斯 |
[19:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[19:55] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[19:57] | Our scouts report 15 English soldiers. | 我们的侦察兵发现了15个英格兰士兵 |
[20:00] | If Elizabeth seeks to intimidate us, | 如果伊丽莎白要威慑我们 |
[20:01] | why only send 15 men? | 为什么只派15个人来 |
[20:12] | Ambassador Richards, | 理查兹大使 |
[20:14] | welcome to Scottish court. | 欢迎来到苏格兰宫廷 |
[20:16] | Queen Mary. | 玛丽女王 |
[20:17] | On behalf of Elizabeth, | 我是代表伊丽莎白女王 |
[20:18] | we’ve come for Lord Darnley. | 来请达恩利大人回英格兰的 |
[20:20] | This time our visit isn’t quite as diplomatic in nature. | 这次我们的拜访就不是那么纯外交了 |
[20:25] | Unfortunately, Lord Darnley is not here tonight. | 真不凑巧 达恩利大人今晚不在这里 |
[20:29] | Do you know where he might be? | 您知道他可能在哪儿吗 |
[20:31] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[20:32] | Seems like you’ve wasted a trip. | 你白来一趟了 |
[20:35] | Well, perhaps we’ll stay a little while, | 也许我们要多留一会儿 |
[20:38] | see if Lord Darnley turns up. | 万一达恩利大人出现了呢 |
[20:40] | – You don’t mind. – Of course not. | -望您不要介意 -当然不会 |
[20:41] | You and your men are my guests, please, | 你和你的部下都是我的客人 |
[20:44] | enjoy yourselves. | 请自便 |
[20:51] | Send out your scouts to every surrounding region | 派侦察兵去周围所有地方 |
[20:54] | to search for more English troops. | 搜寻有没有别的英格兰士兵 |
[20:55] | If Richards really did only bring 15 men, | 如果理查兹真的只带了15个人 |
[20:57] | then there’s another plan afoot here. | 那他们肯定另有所图 |
[21:03] | This feels rather awkward. | 我感觉不太对 |
[21:05] | Drink? | 喝吗 |
[21:06] | God, yes. | 喝 |
[21:15] | Oh, you have a little bit on your chin there. | 你下巴这里沾上了一点 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[21:51] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没关系的 没关系的 |
[21:53] | – But we did agree… – I know. | -我们之前同意 -我知道 |
[21:55] | I-I know what we agreed to. | 我知道我们都答应了什么 |
[21:58] | I just can’t do this tonight. | 我只是今晚真的不行 |
[22:00] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[22:02] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[22:04] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[22:19] | Our scouts have confirmed | 我们的侦察兵已经确认了 |
[22:20] | there are no more English forces nearby. | 附近没有更多的英格兰士兵了 |
[22:22] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[22:23] | 15 men isn’t enough for an attack. | 15个人不足以发动袭击 |
[22:26] | Perhaps Elizabeth was bluffing. | 也许伊丽莎白是虚张声势 |
[22:28] | Beg your pardon, Queen Mary, but this message | 打扰了 玛丽女王 但这封信 |
[22:30] | was left for you at the gates. | 是给您的 被人放在了门口 |
[22:34] | The Loyal Watchman. | 衷心的守卫 |
[22:35] | Did you see who delivered this? | 你看到是谁送来了的吗 |
[22:36] | No, Your Majesty. | 没有 女王陛下 |
[22:44] | He says an English assassin was dispatched | 他说几天前英格兰派了一个刺客 |
[22:45] | to Edinburgh days ago. | 来爱丁堡 |
[22:47] | – Who’s the target? – Unknown. | -目标是谁 -不知道 |
[22:48] | You believe this “Watchman” is credible? | 你觉得这个守卫可信吗 |
[22:50] | He’s been right before. | 他之前说的都是真的 |
[22:51] | If the assassin left days ago, he could be here | 如果这个刺客几天前就出发了 |
[22:53] | right now, among these soldiers, targeting you. | 那他现在可能就在这些士兵中 想害你 |
[22:56] | No, Elizabeth wouldn’t have me assassinated | 不 伊丽莎白不会在这么众目睽睽之下 |
[22:57] | in a crowded room, with her… | 来刺杀我 |
[23:00] | soldiers in plain sight. | 她的士兵都在场呢 |
[23:01] | No, she’d want her target isolated. | 不会的 她会趁我独自一人时下手 |
[23:03] | – What is it? – England warned us | -怎么了 -英格兰之前警告我们 |
[23:05] | that they were sending troops. | 说他们会派兵 |
[23:06] | That’s why we moved Darnley– to avoid a standoff. | 所以我们让达恩利避开 避免交恶 |
[23:08] | What if that was their plan all along? | 如果一开始他们的目标就是达恩利呢 |
[23:10] | They knew we’d divert our forces here. | 他们知道我们会分散兵力 |
[23:12] | They’re going after Darnley. | 他们是奔着达恩利来的 |
[23:13] | We need to send reinforcements to the safe house. | 我们必须加强安全屋的兵力 |
[23:15] | Now! | 马上去 |
[23:21] | I’m losing my bloody mind. | 我要疯了 |
[23:22] | How much longer do I have to be stuck in this house? | 我还要被困在这里多久 |
[23:24] | Queen Mary will send an escort for you | 一旦可以安全回去了 |
[23:26] | once it’s safe to return. | 玛丽女王就会派人来找您 |
[23:27] | Well, I’ve run dry. | 我要渴死了 |
[23:29] | So go and fetch me some ale from the cellar. | 去给我从酒窖里拿点麦芽酒来 |
[23:47] | Lord Darnley, are you there? | 达恩利大人 您在里面吗 |
[23:48] | Queen Mary sent me. | 玛丽女王派我来的 |
[23:49] | You are to return to the castle at once. | 您需要立刻返回城堡 |
[23:51] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[23:54] | The English are gone. It’s safe to travel. | 英格兰人走了 可以回去了 |
[23:55] | Brilliant. | 太好了 |
[24:42] | I had no idea that, uh, | 我没想到 |
[24:45] | you were a patron of the arts, Queen Leeza. | 您还喜欢购买艺术作品 莉扎皇后 |
[24:49] | In a way. These were… | 某种程度上来说是吧 |
[24:51] | “recovered” from protestant homes | 这些都是从废弃的新教徒家里 |
[24:53] | that just so happened to be abandoned | 或是在宗教斗争中不幸被人毁掉的新教徒家里 |
[24:55] | or destroyed due to unfortunate outbreaks of religious conflict. | 拯救出来的 |
[25:01] | Conflicts that coincidentally | 那些碰巧在你 |
[25:04] | happened to occur along the same routes | 经过的路线上 |
[25:06] | that you traveled. | 发生的宗教斗争 |
[25:08] | How marvelous. | 真迷人 |
[25:11] | It’s quite a feeling. | 这种感觉很吸引人 |
[25:13] | Ripping something beautiful away from one’s enemies. | 把美的东西从敌人手中夺走 |
[25:16] | I knew you would appreciate my passion. | 我知道你能理解我的热情 |
[25:19] | Excuse me, Your Majesty, | 打扰了 陛下 |
[25:20] | we just heard a report that the king was seen | 我们刚收到汇报 有人看见国王 |
[25:21] | wandering in Meaux. | 正在莫城游荡 |
[25:24] | Meaux? | 莫城 |
[25:25] | I-I thought you said that | 我 我以为你说过 |
[25:26] | the king was at a monastery in Reims? | 国王在兰斯的修道院里 |
[25:28] | He is. | 他本来在那的 |
[25:29] | Then what is happening in Meaux? | 那怎么又去莫城了 |
[25:30] | We’ve had trouble in the region before | 我们之前在那个地方遇到了点麻烦 |
[25:32] | with, uh, impersonators– | 有小偷和骗子 |
[25:35] | thieves collecting taxes from gullible townsfolk– | 从那些容易上当的农民手里骗税 |
[25:37] | it’s disgraceful, really. | 这事很不光彩 |
[25:39] | I’ll send the kingsguard to investigate. | 我会排国王侍卫去调查 |
[25:42] | Do you want my men to help? | 需要我的人帮忙吗 |
[25:42] | No, your men belong with you. | 不 你还需要他们的保护 |
[25:45] | This will take just a moment to delegate. | 我去安排一下 马上就回来 |
[25:49] | And when I come back, | 我回来之后 |
[25:51] | I want you to tell me all about this piece here. | 希望你能好好给我讲讲这幅画 |
[25:54] | Simply breathtaking. | 简直太迷人了 |
[25:58] | I want to know every gory detail of its recovery. | 我想知道你得到这幅画过程中的一切可怕的细节 |
[26:04] | It’s a dark tale. | 那可是黑暗极了 |
[26:08] | Claude. | 克劳德 |
[26:09] | I need to speak to Luc, where is he? | 我有事要跟卢克说 他在哪 |
[26:10] | – What’s going on? – It’s about your brother. | -怎么了 -是你弟弟的事 |
[26:15] | Leith! | 利思 |
[26:17] | I need you. Are you well enough to ride? | 我需要你 你现在能骑马吗 |
[26:20] | I’m fine. | 还行 |
[26:21] | – Why aren’t you with Luc? – He’s gone. | -你不是应该跟卢克在一起吗 -他走了 |
[26:24] | Narcisse sent him to retrieve Charles. | 纳西斯让他去找查尔斯了 |
[26:26] | The king’s been spotted in Meaux. | 有人发现他在莫城 |
[26:27] | We have to bring him back. | 我们必须把他找回来 |
[26:29] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[26:30] | Charles is in a fragile state. | 查尔斯现在很脆弱 |
[26:32] | Luc’s practically a stranger. You’re not. | 他根本不怎么认识卢克 但你们俩很熟 |
[26:34] | He’ll listen to you. | 他会听你的劝的 |
[26:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:39] | If you’re upset about Luc and me, | 如果你是因为我和卢克的事心烦 |
[26:41] | nothing happened tonight. | 我告诉你今晚什么也没发生 |
[26:43] | Nothing? | 什么事都没发生 |
[26:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:45] | Leith! | 利思 |
[26:47] | Please, can we talk about this later? | 拜托 咱们等会儿再聊这个不行吗 |
[26:49] | If you leave now and follow Luc’s trail, | 你要是现在出发 跟着卢克走的话 |
[26:52] | you can reach Charles tonight. | 你今晚还能找到查尔斯 |
[26:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:55] | My brother is in trouble. | 我弟弟遇到麻烦了 |
[26:57] | Will you help him? | 你帮帮他好吗 |
[27:04] | Darnley? | 达恩利 |
[27:06] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[27:07] | I’m so sorry I sent you here. | 很抱歉让你到这来 |
[27:09] | Are you all right? The assassin? | 你还好吗 暗杀的事怎么样 |
[27:10] | He killed my guard, tried to kill me. | 他杀死了我的侍卫 但没能杀了我 |
[27:12] | You almost died because of me. | 我差点害死你 |
[27:13] | You don’t need to be upset. | 你不必难过 |
[27:14] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m getting married soon. | 我哪都不去 我马上要结婚了 |
[27:21] | England orchestrated this. | 是英格兰在背后捣鬼 |
[27:23] | I want everyone to know. | 我要所有人知道事情的真相 |
[27:32] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[27:45] | My God, are you all right? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[27:50] | Leith? | 利思 |
[27:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:53] | Bandits. | 是土匪 |
[27:54] | They stabbed me and they took my horse. | 他们刺伤了我 抢走了我的马 |
[27:56] | Well, they’re gone now. | 他们已经走了 |
[28:00] | Did you follow me? | 你是跟着我来的吗 |
[28:01] | Claude sent me. She wanted me to help bring Charles back. | 克劳德让我来的 她想让我把查尔斯找回来 |
[28:05] | Your leg, it’s… | 你的腿 正在 |
[28:06] | It’s fine. | 我没事 |
[28:07] | I just need to keep pressure on it. | 只是需要一直压着伤口 |
[28:08] | You need more than that. You’re bleeding out. | 你的伤口需要处理 你在失血 |
[28:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:14] | I’m grateful you’re here, it’s just… | 我很高兴是你来了 只是 |
[28:16] | …of all the people to come and help me. | 你本来是最不可能来救我的人 |
[28:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:19] | The man you replaced. | 你取代的那个人 |
[28:22] | I never pursued Claude. | 我从来没有追求过克劳德 |
[28:24] | Yeah, I know, it was all arranged. | 我知道 都是包办婚姻 |
[28:26] | It’s more than that now, isn’t it? | 不过现在不止是包办婚姻了 是不是 |
[28:31] | Leith, nothing happened between Claude and I. | 利思 我和克劳德之间什么也没发生 |
[28:34] | She called it off. | 她没让我继续 |
[28:37] | Well, I’m not sure that matters. | 我想这现在不那么重要了 |
[28:41] | Something will happen… | 只要她还是你妻子 |
[28:44] | as long as she’s married to you. | 总有一天要发生的 |
[28:47] | Leith– Leith, | 利思 利思 |
[28:49] | I-I need a tourniquet to stop the bleeding. | 我需要止血带来止血 |
[28:53] | Leith. | 利思 |
[28:54] | You can’t let me die out here. | 你不能让我死在这里 |
[28:57] | Actually, I can. | 事实上 我可以 |
[29:10] | Your Majesty, you sent for me? | 陛下 您找我 |
[29:12] | When we last spoke, you said | 我们上次对话时 你说 |
[29:14] | you had a skin condition that affected | 你的皮肤病影响到了 |
[29:15] | – your fingers? – Yes, Your Majesty. | -你的手指 -是的 陛下 |
[29:17] | It struck me: | 这让我想起 |
[29:18] | there is a solvent my ladies use to erase blemishes | 我的侍女曾用一种溶剂来去除 |
[29:21] | from their skin– it has a similar effect, | 皮肤上的污渍 也有类似效果 |
[29:24] | and I wondered… | 我不禁想到 |
[29:25] | is there something you were desperately | 你是不是在拼命试图去掉 |
[29:27] | trying to remove from your own hands? | 你手上的什么东西 |
[29:29] | So I had my guards open your chest. | 所以我让侍卫打开了你的柜子 |
[29:32] | And I found this. | 然后发现了这个 |
[29:39] | You have been dyeing common flowers blue. | 你把普通玫瑰染成蓝色 |
[29:44] | One can charge an exorbitant amount | 从而为这种稀有的蓝色玫瑰 |
[29:46] | for rare blue flowers. | 漫天要价 |
[29:49] | Queen Elizabeth, please, let me explain. I’m not… | 伊丽莎白女王 请听我解释 我没有 |
[29:51] | What have you been giving Agatha? | 你给阿加莎的是什么 |
[29:53] | And do not lie to me again. | 不许再对我说谎了 |
[29:56] | I… | 我 |
[29:57] | gave Agatha an opiate, | 给了阿加莎麻醉剂 |
[29:58] | to relieve her pain and help her sleep. | 来减轻她的痛苦 帮助她入睡 |
[29:59] | Then how did her fever break? | 那烧是怎么退的 |
[30:01] | I had her bathed in ice, from your cellar. | 我用酒窖里拿来的冰给她降温 |
[30:03] | So you have been manipulating her symptoms. | 所以你在伪造她的好转 |
[30:06] | What else can I do in this kind of case? | 这种情况下我还能做什么呢 |
[30:08] | I did my best to relieve her pain, | 我已经尽力减轻了她的痛苦 |
[30:10] | but the cure you’re looking for doesn’t exist. | 但你想要的药剂是不存在的 |
[30:13] | Then she will die? | 那她会死吗 |
[30:15] | I can make her comfortable. | 我能减轻她的痛苦 |
[30:16] | But she will die? | 但她还是会死 |
[30:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:20] | You defrauded a queen! | 你欺骗了女王 |
[30:23] | Your Majesty, I meant no harm. | 陛下 我不是故意的 |
[30:25] | I simply needed more money. I’m not well. | 我只是想多赚点钱 我身体不好 |
[30:27] | I do not care for your tragedies. | 我不关心你悲惨的故事 |
[30:31] | Guards, seize him. | 卫兵 把他抓起来 |
[30:34] | And take him to the Tower. | 把他关进高塔 |
[30:38] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别自责了 |
[30:40] | Kozlov’s reputation was of the highest order. | 克兹洛夫是最有名的医生 |
[30:43] | We had no reason to doubt his methods until now. | 我们之前也没理由怀疑他的办法 |
[30:45] | Perhaps, | 也许吧 |
[30:46] | but someone must tell Gideon the truth. | 但吉迪恩需要知道真相 |
[30:49] | Do you want me to deliver the news? | 你想让我去告诉他吗 |
[30:53] | She took the sword from the wall and… | 她从墙上拿下剑来… |
[30:55] | Your Majesty? | 陛下 |
[30:58] | In the morning. | 早上再说吧 |
[30:59] | The knight thought he’d made the sword… | 骑士以为他能让那把剑… |
[31:01] | Let him have this night with his daughter. | 让他享受这个晚上吧 |
[31:03] | …like a sword fit for a king. | 那剑像是为国王量身打造的 |
[31:08] | Ambassador Richards! | 理查兹大使 |
[31:16] | Lord Darnley. | 达恩利大人 |
[31:18] | You’ve decided to turn yourself over | 你是决定把你自己 |
[31:20] | – to English authority. – Not quite. | -交给英国皇室了吗 -并不是 |
[31:22] | Elizabeth asked me to return an English subject to English soil. | 伊丽莎白让我把英国人还给英国 |
[31:26] | She can have this one. | 那她就把这个拿去吧 |
[31:29] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[31:30] | – Terrible! – Lord! | -太可怕了 -天啊 |
[31:32] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:34] | This Englishman killed my guard and tried to murder me. | 这个英国人杀了我的守卫 还试图杀我 |
[31:36] | Was it under your orders, Ambassador? Or Elizabeth’s? | 这是大使你的命令 还是伊丽莎白的 |
[31:39] | We had nothing to do with this. | 此事与我们无关 |
[31:40] | Our intelligence says otherwise. | 我们的情报可不是这么说的 |
[31:42] | Tell Elizabeth that the whole world will know that England | 告诉伊丽莎白 全世界都会知道 |
[31:45] | is responsible for my attempted murder. | 英格兰试图刺杀我 |
[31:47] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[31:48] | I’ll stay here in Scotland and wed Queen Mary. | 我将留在苏格兰 并迎娶玛丽女王 |
[31:51] | Long may we reign. | 女王万岁 |
[31:53] | Queen Mary, I have orders. | 玛丽女王 我有令在身 |
[31:55] | I don’t give a damn about your orders. | 我才不在乎你的命令 |
[31:57] | Now, you take your assassin | 带着你的刺客 |
[31:59] | and you get out of our country. | 离开我们的国家 |
[32:01] | Or we will drive you out. | 不然我们会把你们赶出去 |
[32:05] | Get him out of here. | 把他抬出去 |
[32:12] | Music, please. Let the party continue. | 音乐响起来 让派对继续吧 |
[32:20] | Dance with me. | 跳支舞吧 |
[32:23] | I think that’s been enough excitement | 我想我今晚 |
[32:25] | for me, for tonight. Please excuse me. | 已经够激动的了 告辞 |
[32:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[32:33] | I found Luc in the woods, stabbed by thieves. | 我在树林里发现了被小偷捅伤的卢克 |
[32:35] | – Come. – Yes… | -过来 -没错 |
[32:38] | Leith saved my life. | 利思救了我的命 |
[32:43] | Get him to the infirmary. | 把他送到医务室 |
[32:46] | Charles is still out there. | 查尔斯还在外面呢 |
[32:47] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[32:50] | But you… | 但你 |
[32:54] | What you did was rather decent, saving my son. | 你的做法很高尚 你救了我的儿子 |
[32:57] | How could I repay you? | 我要怎样报答你 |
[32:59] | 10,000 livres. | 一万里弗 |
[33:02] | I’d also like some land. | 我还想要一些土地 |
[33:05] | The lands King Francis took from me | 弗兰西斯国王给我的 |
[33:07] | and gave to you would be nice. | 之后被你抢走的那些土地就行 |
[33:08] | That’s a bigger reward than I had in mind. | 这报答比我想得还更多 |
[33:11] | Well, it’s not really a reward, is it? | 这其实不算报答不是吗 |
[33:13] | It’s a payoff. | 这是报酬 |
[33:14] | So that I’ll leave court and disappear. | 那样我可以离开宫廷永不出现 |
[33:17] | You want your son to have a future with Claude, | 你想让你的儿子和克劳德走下去 |
[33:20] | to ensure your family name, your legacy? | 确保你的家族名誉和遗产 |
[33:23] | As long as I’m here, that’s in jeopardy. | 只要我在 你这期望就会受到威胁 |
[33:27] | Pay me what I ask, | 给我我想要的 |
[33:30] | and their future is secure. | 他们的未来就有保障 |
[33:34] | Look how far you’ve come. | 看看你走得多偏 |
[33:38] | Trading your heart to rise in station. | 竟然用你的真心去交换地位 |
[33:44] | I’ll draw up the papers. | 我会起草文件 |
[33:56] | Leith, don’t leave. We’re finally together! | 利思 别走 我们终于在一起了不是吗 |
[33:58] | Except you’re married to someone else. | 但你却嫁给了别人 |
[34:00] | I don’t care who I’m married to… | 我不管我嫁的是谁… |
[34:01] | Well, I do. | 我介意 |
[34:03] | I wanted to hate Luc, | 我曾想憎恨卢克 |
[34:04] | but he’s a good man. | 但他是个好人 |
[34:06] | And he’s your husband. I’m not. | 而且他是你的丈夫 我不是 |
[34:08] | You are not giving up on us. | 你不能放弃我们 |
[34:10] | – I won’t let you. – I’ve taken money, Claude. | -我不允许 -我拿了钱 克劳德 |
[34:13] | From Narcisse, to leave. | 从纳西斯那里 为了离开这里 |
[34:14] | Just give it back | 还回去 |
[34:15] | and you can stay with me. | 你就能和我在一起 |
[34:17] | No, I can’t stay here. | 不 我不能留在这里 |
[34:18] | I hate what I’m becoming. | 我讨厌我现在的样子 |
[34:20] | When Luc was injured in the woods, | 当卢克在森林里受伤时 |
[34:21] | I almost left him there to die. | 我差点就让他在那里自生自灭了 |
[34:23] | Just to have you to myself. How is that any different | 只为了拥有你 这和马特尔对我做的 |
[34:25] | from what Martel did to me? | 又有什么区别 |
[34:27] | Well, the difference is you didn’t stab Luc, | 区别在于 你没有刺伤卢克 |
[34:29] | you saved him. | 你救了他 |
[34:30] | And you married him. | 而你嫁给了他 |
[34:32] | I feel a poison | 我感觉我的心灵 |
[34:35] | in my heart. | 快被荼毒了 |
[34:39] | How long before I give in to it? | 你觉得我离屈服于内心的罪恶还有多远 |
[34:45] | We never got to see that vineyard in Tuscany. | 我们还没去看过托斯卡纳的葡萄园 |
[34:51] | What if we met there? | 如果我们在那里见面呢 |
[34:53] | A year from tonight. Leith, in a year, | 从今晚开始一年之期 利思 一年后 |
[34:55] | everything will be different. I’ll have an heir, | 一切都会不同 我会有继承人 |
[34:58] | I-I’ll never have to be with Luc again. | 我就再也不用和卢克在一起了 |
[35:00] | Claude… | 克劳德… |
[35:01] | I won’t fall in love with him. | 我不会爱上他的 |
[35:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:06] | Please have faith in me. | 你要相信我 |
[35:08] | I’ll try. | 我会努力 |
[35:09] | Leith… | 利思… |
[35:10] | That’s all I can promise. | 我只能保证这个 |
[35:13] | When you’re making promises | 你许下的诺言 |
[35:14] | that I’m not sure that you can keep. | 我不确定你是否能够遵守 |
[35:40] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[35:42] | – Go back to the party, Darnley. – Talk to me! | -回宴会吧 达恩利 -和我谈谈 |
[35:44] | – Too tired to talk right now. – What’s wrong? What is it? | -我现在不想说话 -到底怎么了 |
[35:47] | Don’t tell me that I imagined | 别告诉我我们之间的感觉 |
[35:47] | this entire world of feeling between us. | 只是我自己的想象 |
[35:50] | It wasn’t just in my head. | 不只是我一个人有感觉 |
[35:52] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[35:54] | I want you to tell me why you keep pushing me away. | 我想让你告诉我 为什么你一直把我推开 |
[35:55] | I’m going to be your husband. | 我即将成为你的丈夫 |
[35:57] | I had a husband. | 我有过丈夫 |
[35:59] | And I loved him and he was murdered in cold blood | 我很爱他 而他就在我的眼前 |
[36:02] | before my eyes. | 被活生生地谋杀 |
[36:04] | So you’re right. I have been pushing you away. | 你说得对 我一直在推开你 |
[36:05] | And I didn’t understand why until I was riding | 我之前一直不明白原因 直到今天 |
[36:08] | to the house where you were hidden, and I didn’t know | 我骑马赶到你躲藏的屋子 |
[36:11] | if you were dead or not. | 不知你的生死 |
[36:12] | And I can’t… | 我不能… |
[36:14] | go through that again. | 再一次经历那种事 |
[36:16] | I can’t allow myself to fall for you. | 我不允许自己爱上你 |
[36:19] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:22] | Before I met you, I loved someone. In that way | 在我见到你之前 我也爱过别人 |
[36:24] | that should’ve lasted a lifetime, but it didn’t. | 那种感情也应该隽永 但没有 |
[36:27] | And when I lost her… | 当我失去她时… |
[36:30] | I thought I’d never feel again, and yet here I am. | 我以为我再也不会去爱了 但我错了 |
[36:33] | Here we are. | 我们都错了 |
[36:35] | As King and Queen, our lives will always be in peril. | 作为国王王后 我们的生命随时会受到威胁 |
[36:38] | We’re gonna be in danger no matter whether | 无论我们是否在一起 |
[36:40] | we’re together or not. | 我们都身处险境 |
[36:42] | Because of who we are, Mary, because of our blood. | 因为我们的身份 玛丽 因为我们的血统 |
[36:45] | Elizabeth will keep coming after us. | 伊丽莎白会一直找我们的麻烦 |
[36:47] | Let her come. Let the danger come. | 让她来吧 让危险来吧 |
[36:51] | Doesn’t it make you feel alive? | 那样难道不会让你有活着的感觉吗 |
[37:30] | Is your son all right? | 你的儿子没事吧 |
[37:32] | Luc will recover, | 卢克会康复的 |
[37:34] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:35] | That’s good news. | 好消息 |
[37:36] | I have some news of my own. | 我也有消息宣布 |
[37:41] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[37:42] | And why is he wearing that crown? | 他为什么戴着王冠 |
[37:45] | His name is Gerard. | 他叫杰拉德 |
[37:46] | He’s from the province of Meaux, | 是莫城来的 |
[37:48] | where King Charles was sighted. | 就是那里有人看到了查尔斯国王 |
[37:50] | I know you declined my help, but I had | 我知道你拒绝我的帮助 但是 |
[37:51] | my Spanish guards go to Meaux, | 我让西班牙守卫去莫城了 |
[37:53] | where they found young Gerard, here. | 他们去找到了这个小杰拉德 |
[37:55] | Come. | 来 |
[37:59] | Tell the lord chancellor how you came | 告诉大法官你是怎么 |
[38:00] | to wear that. | 得到王冠的 |
[38:02] | An older boy gave it to me. | 一个年纪大一点的孩子给我的 |
[38:04] | He said he didn’t want it anymore. | 他说他不想要了 |
[38:07] | Go. | 去吧 |
[38:11] | – Leeza, I…- Charles isn’t at a monastery | -莉扎 我… -查尔斯不在 |
[38:13] | in Reims, is he? | 兰斯的修道院 是吗 |
[38:14] | No. | 是 |
[38:15] | The king of France has gone missing. | 法国国王失踪了 |
[38:18] | And I must say, I am disappointed in you. | 不得不说 我对你很失望 |
[38:21] | Had you told me the truth, we could have | 如果你告诉我真相 那我们可以 |
[38:22] | solved this problem together. | 一起解决这个问题 |
[38:24] | Now I must deal with it on my own, Lord Chancellor. | 现在我必须自己处理了 大法官 |
[38:28] | Leeza, here. I have it! | 莉扎 我拿到了 |
[38:30] | I have Charles’ signature. | 我拿到查尔斯的签字了 |
[38:32] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[38:34] | – Yes? – She knows. | -怎么 -她知道了 |
[38:37] | So, | 原来 |
[38:38] | this is what you two have been doing. | 你们两个一直在做这个 |
[38:40] | Misplacing the king of France. | 弄丢了法国国王 |
[38:42] | Forging documents in his hand. | 伪造他签字的文书 |
[38:45] | – Leeza, we’ve had some bad luck. – No, no, no. | -莉扎 我们最近不走运 -不不不 |
[38:47] | This is not some fluke. | 这不是意外 |
[38:49] | This is a full-on disaster, one you are unable to manage. | 如果你们控制不了局面了 这简直就是灾难 |
[38:52] | I have done my best | 我已经竭尽全力 |
[38:54] | to save you from yourselves, | 从你们自己手中救你们了 |
[38:57] | but the time has come for the Valois to step down. | 但是瓦卢瓦王朝的统治结束了 |
[39:00] | Spain must take control. | 西班牙必须接手 |
[39:11] | Something is wrong. | 出事了 |
[39:12] | Why isn’t Darnley here yet? | 达恩利为什么还没来 |
[39:14] | And why haven’t we heard from Richards? | 理查兹那边为什么还没有消息 |
[39:16] | Elizabeth, | 伊丽莎白 |
[39:17] | I need more elixir for Agatha. | 阿加莎需要更多药 |
[39:19] | Where’s Kozlov? | 克兹洛夫呢 |
[39:20] | Excuse us. | 先退下吧 |
[39:21] | Well, she slept through the night, then her… | 她安然度过了昨夜 但… |
[39:23] | her symptoms returned. | 现在症状复发了 |
[39:25] | Send the court physician to Agatha’s bedside at once. | 马上派宫廷医师去照看阿加莎 |
[39:27] | The court physician can’t help her. Where is Kozlov? | 宫廷医师帮不了她 克兹洛夫在哪里 |
[39:30] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[39:32] | Sit with me a moment. | 陪我坐一会儿 |
[39:35] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[39:48] | Let’s go spend the night together. | 我们一起过夜吧 |
[39:50] | No, we can’t. | 不行 |
[39:53] | We’re not married yet. | 我们还没结婚 |
[39:55] | Well, that didn’t stop you last night. | 昨晚这个可没能阻止你 |
[39:57] | Or this morning. | 今天早上也是 |
[39:58] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[40:02] | Good night, | 晚安 |
[40:03] | Queen Mary. | 玛丽女王 |
[40:05] | Good night, | 晚安 |
[40:07] | King Darnley. | 达恩利国王 |
[40:12] | You don’t love her. | 你不爱她 |
[40:17] | Keira. | 凯拉 |
[40:23] | What are you doing here? You… | 你怎么来了 你… |
[40:24] | You’re married. You shouldn’t be here. | 你结婚了 你不该来这里 |
[40:26] | I couldn’t stay away. | 我无法不来 |
[40:27] | Oh, I ca– I can’t… | 我…我… |
[40:29] | breathe in that house. | 在那栋房子里无法呼吸 |
[40:31] | Lying next to him, | 躺在他身边 |
[40:32] | thinking only of you every night. | 我每晚想的都是你 |
[40:35] | Oh, don’t you ever think of me? | 你没想过我吗 |
[40:37] | I-I thought I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[40:38] | But you are the love of my life, | 但你是我此生挚爱 |
[40:42] | and I am yours. | 我也是你的 |
[40:44] | Keira. I’m going to marry the queen of Scotland. | 凯拉 我要跟苏格兰女王成婚 |
[40:48] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[40:51] | She’ll never win your heart, Darnley. | 她永远得不到你的心 达恩利 |
[40:56] | It’s mine. | 你的心是我的 |