时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mm, I see you have Nicole well in hand. | 看来你把妮可牢牢的掌控在了手里 |
[00:04] | Oh, I played her masterfully. | 我技巧可是很娴熟呢 |
[00:06] | She wants to be a courtesan. In return, | 她想成为一名交际花 作为回报 |
[00:09] | she is guiding Charles for us. | 她帮我们引导查尔斯 |
[00:11] | I am meant to help you, | 我该帮助你 |
[00:12] | Mary, Queen of Scots. | 苏格兰女王玛丽 |
[00:13] | It is my purpose. | 这是我的使命 |
[00:15] | Rizzio, I am blessed | 里齐奥 能拥有你的忠诚 |
[00:17] | to have the loyalty you have placed in me. | 就是我的无上荣幸 |
[00:19] | You must say that I acted on my own. | 你必须说这事是我一意孤行 |
[00:21] | You must ban me from Scotland. | 你必须将我逐出苏格兰 |
[00:22] | Summon Lord Bothwell. | 召博斯威尔大人 |
[00:23] | I know he would rather die than see you harmed. | 我知道他会拼死保护你的 |
[00:25] | I’ve kept you safe, and aware of Darnley’s true nature | 我保障了你的安全 而且我也时刻警醒达恩利的本心 |
[00:28] | at every turn. | 每一次都是 |
[00:29] | – You’re my Loyal Watchman. – Yes. | -你就是我那位忠心的守卫 -没错 |
[00:31] | Leeza said Charles is unwell and I was needed immediately. | 莉扎说查尔斯状态不好 马上要我赶回来 |
[00:34] | Your brother is quite recovered, Henri. | 你哥哥恢复得很好 亨利 |
[00:36] | So he’s not going to be abdicating? | 所以他不会退位吗 |
[00:37] | No. | 不会 |
[00:38] | I am pregnant with your child. | 我怀了你的孩子 |
[00:40] | I will be a good father and a good husband. | 我会成为好父亲和好丈夫的 |
[00:43] | On that you have my oath. | 我向你发誓 |
[00:51] | She certainly adores her mother. | 她显然很喜欢她妈妈 |
[00:53] | You’ll know the feeling soon enough. | 你很快就会知道这种感受 |
[00:54] | Oh, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[00:57] | Thank you for returning to court, Greer. | 谢谢你回到宫里 葛瑞尔 |
[00:59] | I’d lose my mind keeping this secret alone. | 如果我一直保密 我会疯掉的 |
[01:02] | Only Darnley knows you’re pregnant? | 只有达恩利知道你怀孕了吗 |
[01:04] | I told James before he left. | 詹姆斯走之前 我跟他说了 |
[01:07] | I was hard on you about James. | 詹姆斯的事 我对你太严苛了 |
[01:09] | Yes, but you were right. | 是啊 但你是对的 |
[01:10] | In trying to protect my throne, I… | 我想保护我的王位 |
[01:12] | put my brother in a dangerous position | 置我哥哥于危险的境地 |
[01:15] | that ended with his banishment. | 最后导致他被放逐 |
[01:17] | And now I fear there is a cost for everyone I love. | 现在我害怕我爱的每个人都要付出代价 |
[01:20] | Well, Darnley should be safe, then. | 那达恩利就安全了 |
[01:22] | For your information, Darnley’s been | 告诉你 达恩利 |
[01:24] | on very good behavior recently. | 最近表现很好 |
[01:25] | It sounds like you’re warming up to him. | 听起来你对他亲热了 |
[01:27] | I’m not sure I can, | 我不确定我能做到 |
[01:28] | but he is the father of my child, and… | 但他是孩子的父亲 |
[01:31] | he’s trying. | 他在努力 |
[01:32] | So I can try as well. | 所以我也能努力 |
[01:33] | Could something else be in the way, perhaps? Something… | 也许还有别的障碍 比如说 |
[01:36] | tall, handsome and Scottish? | 高大英俊的苏格兰人 |
[01:40] | If you are talking about Lord Bothwell… | 如果你说的是博斯威尔大人… |
[01:41] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[01:44] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[01:46] | I have news from England. | 我有英格兰传来的消息 |
[01:48] | I’ll leave you two alone. | 我先行告退 |
[01:54] | It’s not public knowledge yet, | 这事现在还没众所周知 |
[01:56] | but my friends at home in England are saying | 但我在英格兰的朋友说 |
[01:58] | that our marriage has pressured Queen Elizabeth | 我们的婚姻迫使伊丽莎白女王 |
[02:00] | to take a husband: the Archduke Ferdinand of Austria. | 找一个丈夫 奥地利的费迪南大公 |
[02:03] | A Catholic? | 天主教徒吗 |
[02:04] | – Yes. – Elizabeth has had | -是的 -伊丽莎白 |
[02:05] | countless suitors, and she’s never married. | 有无数的追求者 她从未结婚 |
[02:07] | She won’t go through with it. | 她是不会结婚的 |
[02:08] | You married me. | 你嫁给了我 |
[02:10] | Didn’t you? To ensure your survival against your cousin? | 不是吗 为了确保你表亲不会弄死你 |
[02:12] | Well, now she is doing the same. | 现在她也在做一样的事 |
[02:14] | If Elizabeth marries the archduke, | 如果伊丽莎白嫁给大公 |
[02:16] | we will lose our Catholic advantage. | 我们就会失去天主教的优势 |
[02:19] | The Vatican may shift its support to England. | 罗马教廷也许会转而支持英格兰 |
[02:21] | Because they will already have | 因为英格兰王位上 |
[02:22] | a Catholic king on the English throne. | 已经有一位天主教国王了 |
[02:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:28] | I know that we now have a child to consider, | 我知道现在我们得考虑孩子的事 |
[02:30] | but if we wish to take England, our forces | 但如果我们想夺取英格兰 我们必须 |
[02:32] | must strike before Elizabeth announces her engagement. | 在伊丽莎白宣布订婚之前发动攻击 |
[02:35] | It is now or never. | 机不可失时不再来 |
[02:38] | I always knew this day would come, | 我总是知道会有今天 |
[02:40] | that as queen, I would have to order the attack, but yet… | 作为女王 我得下令进攻 但是 |
[02:44] | It is still a terrifying decision. | 这依然是个可怕的决定 |
[02:46] | But you won’t have to face Elizabeth alone. | 但你没必要单独面对伊丽莎白 |
[02:48] | Just say the word, and I will call forth | 你只用说出口 我会呼唤 |
[02:51] | my English allies to help us. | 我的英格兰盟友帮助我们 |
[02:56] | 1550 Bordeaux. | 1550年波尔多葡萄酒 |
[03:08] | Delicate nose. | 淡雅的清香 |
[03:11] | Floral. | 花香 |
[03:12] | Earthy. | 泥土的芳香 |
[03:14] | Yes, I do like that. | 是啊 我喜欢 |
[03:18] | You’ve taught me so much about wine, | 你教了我许多关于酒 |
[03:21] | court… | 宫廷 |
[03:22] | and men. | 男人的事 |
[03:25] | And… how is King Charles? | 查尔斯国王怎么样 |
[03:30] | His younger brother’s presence is bound to shake him. | 他弟弟的出现肯定会让他震惊 |
[03:33] | This morning the king seemed concerned | 今早国王似乎很担心 |
[03:36] | that Henri is taller and stronger. | 亨利更高 更强壮 |
[03:39] | I acted as if I hadn’t noticed, | 我装作没发现 |
[03:41] | as if no man is bigger than Charles in my eyes. | 像是我眼里没人比查尔斯更高大 |
[03:45] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[03:47] | A king’s confidence is essential, | 国王的自信至关重要 |
[03:50] | and you are the source of Charles’ confidence. | 而你就是查尔斯自信的来源 |
[03:53] | And you are the source of my happiness. | 你就是我幸福的来源 |
[04:08] | That’s incredible, Henri. | 太棒了 亨利 |
[04:09] | Every battle is incredible. | 每场战争都很棒 |
[04:11] | I can’t describe it, but the air you breathe changes. | 我没法描述 但你呼吸的空气都改变了 |
[04:15] | It’s full of terror, | 充满恐怖 |
[04:16] | of life and death. | 生与死 |
[04:18] | And the sound | 那声音 |
[04:19] | is deafening, like a thunder. | 震耳欲聋 像是打雷 |
[04:22] | You can’t imagine if you’ve never b… | 你难以想象 |
[04:24] | Charles! Nicole! I was just wondering where you were. | 查尔斯 妮可 我还在想你们在哪里 |
[04:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:28] | Henri planned a family celebration. | 亨利安排了家庭聚会 |
[04:29] | – In your honor, brother.- No one told me about this. | -为了你 哥哥 -没人跟我说过 |
[04:32] | We just happened to be passing by | 我们碰巧路过 |
[04:34] | and heard the music. | 听到了音乐 |
[04:35] | Someone should have told you. | 应该有人通知你的 |
[04:37] | I’ll find that servant and toss him. | 我会找到那个侍从并把他逐出宫廷的 |
[04:39] | But you’re here now. | 不过既然你都来了 |
[04:40] | To the king! | 敬国王 |
[04:46] | Henri, show him what you brought. | 亨利 给他看看你带来的东西 |
[04:48] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[04:49] | I have jewelry, like this temple ring. | 我带了珠宝 比如这个额饰 |
[04:55] | A Hungarian saber | 这是从前线带回来的 |
[04:56] | taken from the front lines. | 匈牙利佩剑 |
[04:59] | I also thought we could have | 我还觉得我们可以用这个 |
[05:01] | some fun with this. | 找点乐子 |
[05:03] | It’s called The Goetia– the book of black magic. | 这个是《所罗门之钥》 黑魔法之书 |
[05:06] | I took it from the last surviving Turk on a battlefield | 这是我从死尸遍布的战场上存活的 |
[05:09] | full of dead soldiers. | 最后一个土耳其人身上找到的 |
[05:10] | Before I killed him, he swore its spells | 在我杀他之前 他赌咒说他的魔咒 |
[05:13] | are what kept him alive. | 是让他生存到最后的保障 |
[05:14] | What kind of spells? | 什么魔咒 |
[05:16] | Anything your heart desires. | 你想要的一切 应有尽有 |
[05:20] | I was thinking we could perform some magic on Charles. | 我觉得我们可以对查尔斯施一些魔咒 |
[05:23] | I don’t believe in this nonsense. | 一派胡言 我不信这些 |
[05:24] | I’m sorry that I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:26] | Even Mother was invited? | 就连母亲都收到了邀请 |
[05:28] | Henri was just showing us his Goetia. | 亨利刚才在给我们看《所罗门之钥》 |
[05:30] | We’re going to do some magic. | 我们正准备使用魔法 |
[05:32] | Give that to me. This instant! | 给我 立刻 |
[05:35] | Henri, why did you… | 亨利 你怎么会 |
[05:36] | bring this into French court? | 把这个带到法国宫廷里来 |
[05:38] | – You know that this is dangerous. – I’m sorry, Mother. | -你明知道这很危险 -抱歉 母亲 |
[05:41] | I forgot you’re a believer in the occult. | 我都忘了你相信这些神魔鬼怪的东西 |
[05:43] | The great seer Nostradamus showed me there are forces | 伟大的预言家诺查丹玛斯让我认识到 |
[05:46] | beyond our understanding. | 世上有我们理解不了的强大力量 |
[05:48] | Stay away from this. | 离这个远点 |
[05:52] | Who wants to dance? | 有人想跳舞吗 |
[05:53] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[05:59] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[06:02] | Don’t be cross. | 别生气 |
[06:03] | I was just trying to show Charles a good time. | 我只想让查尔斯开心一下 |
[06:06] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[06:07] | I know that you came here expecting | 我知道你来的时候 |
[06:08] | Charles’ throne, and to be denied | 期待查尔斯的王位会落到你身上 |
[06:11] | is certainly a disappointment. | 希望落空你肯定很失望 |
[06:13] | But we mustn’t let Spain | 但我们一定不能让西班牙 |
[06:14] | divide us from within. | 在我们中挑起内讧 |
[06:17] | I have recently written to your sister | 我最近已经给你的姐姐写过信了 |
[06:18] | detailing all of Charles’ victories | 详细的讲述了 |
[06:20] | against the Protestants, | 查尔斯在新教徒上取得的所有胜利 |
[06:22] | and I am praying that she allows him to stay on the throne. | 我由衷祈祷她不会动摇他的王位 |
[06:25] | You should do the same, Henri. | 你也该如此 亨利 |
[06:27] | When one Valois is weakened, | 瓦卢瓦家族一人受损 |
[06:29] | the entire line is threatened. | 则全体势弱 |
[06:33] | I will pray for him, Mother. | 我会为他祈祷的 母亲 |
[06:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[06:46] | Our current plan is to take Queen Elizabeth hostage | 目前我们的计划是在伊丽莎白的城堡里 |
[06:49] | in her own castle. | 绑架她 |
[06:50] | I’ve invited my most trusted English friend, | 我已经邀请了我英格兰最可信的朋友 |
[06:52] | Lord Barrett, to lead the mission. | 巴雷特大人来主导这次任务 |
[06:54] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 多谢 国王大人 |
[06:57] | Elizabeth’s castle has vulnerabilities | 我们都知道 |
[07:00] | on the south side that we’ve long been aware of. | 伊丽莎白城堡南侧有缺口 |
[07:02] | King Darnley’s allies across the border | 达恩利国王的境外盟友 |
[07:04] | will join our cause, | 会参加我们的大业 |
[07:06] | but we will need gold to fund the coup, | 但我们需要金钱来资助这场政变 |
[07:09] | and we will need more men. | 同时我们还需要更多人手 |
[07:11] | If you can give me an advance team of your most skilled | 如果你愿意将你最精锐的苏格兰士兵 |
[07:13] | Scottish soldiers, then I can bring them across the border | 给我作为先遣部队 那我就能带领他们 |
[07:15] | and into England to recruit more to our side. | 进入英格兰国境 并为我们招募更多士兵 |
[07:18] | Then we will have the numbers | 然后我们就可以在午夜时分 |
[07:20] | to seize her castle in the dead of night. | 带领军队围困她的城堡 |
[07:22] | Once Elizabeth is captured, and the castle is secure, | 一旦伊丽莎白被捕 城堡为我们所控制 |
[07:25] | the Scottish navy will attack from the shores. | 苏格兰海军就会从海岸袭击 |
[07:27] | Our infantry will move in from the borderlands, | 我们的步兵会从国境边缘入侵 |
[07:30] | and should all go according to plan, | 然后按照计划行进 |
[07:32] | Spain will follow suit, | 西班牙会紧跟而来 |
[07:34] | – and England will be won. – Yes, but I have to ask. | -英格兰就此被我们拿下 -没错 但我想问 |
[07:37] | Can my fellow English count on you, Queen Mary? | 我的英格兰部下们能相信你吗 玛丽女王 |
[07:40] | On the night of the coup, Darnley’s allies will all | 政变当晚 达恩利的所有盟友都会 |
[07:42] | be risking death without ever having met you. | 面临死亡的威胁 而他们甚至没见过你 |
[07:46] | And they will need more assurance than my word. | 他们需要的保证远不止我一家之言 |
[07:51] | Tell your men that I recognize | 告诉你的部下 我知道 |
[07:52] | that they are risking their lives to install myself, | 他们为了保障我和达恩利的英格兰王权 |
[07:55] | and King Darnley, on the English throne. | 冒着生命危险 |
[08:00] | And so I offer them my royal seal… | 所以我将给他们提供我的王室印章 |
[08:03] | …as a promise of my support. | 以表我的支持 |
[08:09] | With the full power of the Scottish military. | 这代表着苏格兰军队的绝对权威 |
[08:11] | I know that they are risking everything, | 我知道他们付出了一切 |
[08:13] | and by trusting them with my seal, | 而将我的印章交给他们 |
[08:15] | – so am I. – The question remains, | -我也付出了一切 -那么问题在于 |
[08:17] | once Elizabeth is taken prisoner, | 一旦伊丽莎白被收监 |
[08:18] | what will we do with her? | 我们要怎么对她 |
[08:20] | I pray that my cousin will publicly acknowledge me | 我希望我的表亲能公开承认 |
[08:25] | as the rightful heir to England. | 我是英格兰王位的合法继承人 |
[08:27] | And if she doesn’t? | 如果她不呢 |
[08:29] | We will make that decision when the day comes. | 届时我们再做决定 |
[08:44] | When the English throne is ours, | 一旦我们获得了英格兰王权 |
[08:46] | we’ll look back to this as the moment that changed everything. | 我们回想起来 这就是改变一切的瞬间 |
[08:51] | Darnley, I… | 达恩利 要不是… |
[08:53] | couldn’t have done it without you. | 要不是你 我不可能完成这一切 |
[09:11] | I’m honored you’ve chosen me as your intended, Queen Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白女王 您选择我做为未婚夫我倍感荣幸 |
[09:14] | Archduke Ferdinand, you certainly have risen | 费迪南大公爵 显然 |
[09:16] | above your competition. | 您在竞争者里十分出类拔萃 |
[09:18] | I am well aware you’ve been looking for a Catholic king. | 我很清楚您一直在寻找一位天主教国王 |
[09:22] | Yes, I have. | 没错 |
[09:25] | And you are… | 而你… |
[09:27] | everything I’ve been looking for. | 就是我想找的人 |
[09:29] | However, any public announcement should wait | 但是 必须等到我们两国达成一致后 |
[09:32] | until our countries have agreed to terms. | 我们才能发布任何公开声明 |
[09:34] | Tomorrow’s event with the nobles | 明天和贵族们一起的活动 |
[09:36] | will simply be a public stroll. | 仅仅是公开巡视 |
[09:38] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[09:41] | Elizabeth, | 伊丽莎白 |
[09:43] | I hope you know | 我希望你明白 |
[09:44] | I’m not just marrying you to share a crown. | 我不是为了共享王位而娶你 |
[09:49] | I want something real. | 我想要一段真感情 |
[09:51] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[09:58] | I only have a few moments, but I needed to see you. | 我时间不多 但我得见你一面 |
[10:11] | How is the Archduke treating you? | 大公爵对你怎么样 |
[10:13] | Fine. He’s perfectly nice. | 很好 他是个完美的绅士 |
[10:15] | But when he talks, and | 但在他说话的时候 |
[10:17] | he talks quite a bit… | 他说的可不少… |
[10:21] | all I can think of is you. | 我满脑子都是你 |
[10:27] | I hate to admit this, but… | 我也不愿意承认 但是 |
[10:31] | i-it’s more difficult than I imagined, | 这件事比我预想的要难 |
[10:33] | your marrying another. | 你嫁给别的男人 |
[10:34] | Is it too difficult for you? | 你觉得很难 |
[10:38] | Can you live like this? | 你能承受吗 |
[10:39] | I just want what’s best for your reign. | 我只希望能保住你的王位 |
[10:42] | If our situation becomes too complicated, | 如果我们俩的关系变得太过复杂 |
[10:44] | too painful for either of us, | 让彼此都痛苦 |
[10:46] | I’ll simply disappear. | 我会选择消失 |
[10:48] | No. Don’t say that. | 别 别这么说 |
[10:50] | I want you to stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[10:59] | Lord Bothwell. | 博斯威尔大人 |
[11:00] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[11:02] | The queen sent for me to return to court. | 女王派人叫我回到宫廷 |
[11:03] | Even if she did, it’s not the time | 即便如此 眼下你也不该 |
[11:05] | for you to be distracting Mary with your presence. | 出现在玛丽面前让她分心 |
[11:09] | Bothwell? | 博斯威尔 |
[11:11] | I am so sorry, Mary. | 对不起 玛丽 |
[11:12] | So that’s Bothwell. | 这位就是博斯威尔 |
[11:14] | The man who despises me, | 那个鄙视我的男人 |
[11:15] | and you invited him here. | 你却把他请了过来 |
[11:16] | After James left I was upset. | 詹姆斯走后我很难过 |
[11:18] | I needed someone I could trust. | 我需要一个可以信任的人 |
[11:20] | I promised you that I would be by your side | 我保证过我会作为一个真正的丈夫 |
[11:21] | as a true husband, and you do this. | 去支持你 你却这么做 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry, Darnley. | 对不起 达恩利 |
[11:26] | Calm down; I’ll take care of this. | 冷静点 我来处理 |
[11:31] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的信 |
[11:33] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:35] | I’m… I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:38] | Forgive me, I should never have sent for you. | 对不起 我不该叫你来 |
[11:40] | I disagree. | 这可未必 |
[11:41] | I’m trying to improve my… situation | 我正在努力改善我在宫廷里的 |
[11:45] | here at court. | 处境 |
[11:46] | And though I appreciate your coming, | 尽管我很感激你的到来 |
[11:49] | I must ask you to leave. | 但我必须请你离开 |
[11:51] | You heard the queen, didn’t you? | 听见女王的话了吗 |
[11:55] | She asked you to leave. | 她请你离开 |
[11:56] | Though I’m glad that we finally get to meet, | 虽然我很高兴我们终于见面了 |
[11:58] | since I’ve heard such a lot | 因为我听说了不少关于 |
[11:59] | about the, uh, what do you call it? | 那个叫什么来着 |
[12:02] | The Loyal Watchman. | 忠心的守卫的事 |
[12:03] | You wrote Mary some very nasty letters about me, | 你写信给玛丽泼我脏水 |
[12:06] | and yet here I am, | 可现在 |
[12:07] | ruler of Scotland. | 我是苏格兰的统治者 |
[12:09] | So aren’t you going to bow to your new king? | 不向你的新国王行个礼吗 |
[12:13] | No. | 不了 |
[12:14] | You may wear the Scottish crown, Darnley, | 你头上或许戴着苏格兰的王冠 达恩利 |
[12:16] | but you’ll always be English by birth. | 但你终究是英格兰血统 |
[12:18] | And I must confess, I don’t like English people. | 我得承认 我不喜欢英格兰人 |
[12:21] | – Bothwell. – They’ve crossed our borders | -博斯威尔 -三百年来 |
[12:22] | and slaughtered our countrymen for 300 years. | 他们跨越边境屠杀我的同胞 |
[12:25] | If I could bathe these hills in English blood, | 如果我能屠尽英格兰人 |
[12:27] | I would. So no, I will never bow to you. | 我一定这么做 所以我不会对你行礼 |
[12:32] | I would rather die. | 我宁愿去死 |
[12:34] | Clearly. | 显然如此 |
[12:36] | Stop. Guards, stand down. | 住手 守卫退下 |
[12:38] | There will be no bloodshed in my court. | 我的宫廷里不允许流血 |
[12:41] | Very well. | 很好 |
[12:42] | By the queen’s mercy, you may walk | 女王仁慈 你可以活着 |
[12:44] | out of this castle with your life. | 离开这座城堡 |
[12:46] | But as punishment for your defiance, | 但作为你忤逆犯上的惩罚 |
[12:47] | you will never return. | 你永远不允许回来 |
[12:53] | Please, go. | 走吧 |
[13:10] | That ball was long, brother. | 这球出界了 弟弟 |
[13:12] | I think it was in. | 我觉得在界内 |
[13:16] | It’s true, Charles. | 是的 查尔斯 |
[13:18] | The ball was in; it’s Henri’s point. | 那是界内球 亨利得分 |
[13:21] | 30-love. | 30分了 |
[13:22] | It’s all right, Charles, you can do this. | 没关系 查尔斯 你能赢 |
[13:26] | You’re the king, after all. | 毕竟你是国王 |
[13:29] | Brilliant, strong, | 聪明又健壮 |
[13:31] | master of all you survey, | 万事都擅长 |
[13:33] | and I adore you. | 我仰慕你 |
[13:35] | Well, she’s a devoted subject. | 她真是个忠心的人 |
[13:38] | You know, this is nice, watching your brothers play. | 看着你的哥哥们比赛真美好 |
[13:40] | I’m not all that close to my siblings. | 我的兄弟们和我就没这么亲近 |
[13:42] | Well, you can certainly borrow mine. | 我的兄弟就是你的兄弟 |
[13:45] | Go on, Charles. | 继续 查尔斯 |
[13:48] | I wonder who’s winning. | 我想知道谁会赢 |
[13:53] | The match isn’t over, Henri. | 比赛还没结束 亨利 |
[13:54] | – And it’s my serve. – No need, brother, I’ve got one. | -该我发球了 -别捡了 我有球 |
[13:57] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:59] | My nose. | 我的鼻子 |
[13:59] | Henri, what the hell was that? | 亨利 你在干什么 |
[14:01] | I didn’t mean to. It was an accident. | 我不是故意的 意外而已 |
[14:03] | Charles, are you all right? | 查尔斯 你没事吧 |
[14:04] | Get him to the infirmary. | 带他去看医生 |
[14:42] | You struck your brother with a tennis ball | 你用装满石子的网球 |
[14:44] | packed full of rocks. | 打你哥哥 |
[14:46] | I took the balls out of the bin and played. | 那是我从球筐里拿的球 |
[14:48] | – I had no idea… – Oh, you’re lying. | -我不知道 -别撒谎了 |
[14:50] | Narcisse saw you take this out of your own pocket. | 纳西斯亲眼见你从口袋里拿出这个球 |
[14:53] | You are purposefully | 你是故意 |
[14:54] | undermining the king. | 想伤害国王 |
[14:56] | You’re throwing parties, you’re treating this court | 聚会办个不停 把这个宫廷当做 |
[14:58] | as if it’s yours. | 你自己的东西一样来对待 |
[15:00] | And I have seen the way you eye his young love, Nicole. | 我还注意到你看向他年轻爱人妮可的眼神 |
[15:04] | Despite your reassurances, | 尽管你保证过 |
[15:05] | you want his throne. | 你还是想要他的王位 |
[15:07] | Leeza says he’s not right in the head. | 莉扎说他脑子不正常 |
[15:09] | That I am needed. I’ve led armies. | 需要我来当国王 我带领过军队 |
[15:11] | What’s Charles done? | 查尔斯做过什么 |
[15:12] | He was born first. That’s all he has to do. | 他是你哥哥 命中注定 |
[15:14] | That is how a monarchy works, how it endures. | 君主制就是这样 历来如此 |
[15:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[15:20] | This ambition that you carry | 你如今的雄心壮志 |
[15:23] | endangers not only your brother’s life, but your own. | 威胁的不仅是你弟弟的生命 还有你的 |
[15:27] | Yes, Charles has struggled, | 查尔斯确实命途多舛 |
[15:28] | but he has finally adjusted to the crown | 但他终于适应了王位的重担 |
[15:30] | and he will fight for it. | 并将为之鞠躬尽瘁 |
[15:31] | So you will apologize to your brother, | 你必须向你弟弟道歉 |
[15:33] | tonight at dinner, in front of the whole family. | 就在今天晚宴上 当着全家的面 |
[15:36] | Or what? What can you do when, last I checked, | 如果我不愿意呢 你又将如何 |
[15:38] | Spain wants me in power? | 毕竟西班牙希望我掌权 |
[15:40] | Leeza’s not going to change her mind. | 莉扎不会改变主意 |
[15:42] | Perhaps I can change it for her. | 也许我可以帮她 |
[15:47] | This dirty little memento that you brought back, | 你带回的这个邪恶的纪念品 |
[15:52] | The Goetia. | 《所罗门之钥》 |
[15:53] | That was just a trinket, a joke. | 不过是个小玩意 玩笑而已 |
[15:55] | Actually, it’s heresy. | 不 这是宗教异端 |
[15:57] | And neither Spain nor the Vatican | 无论是西班牙 还是罗马教廷 |
[15:59] | take very kindly to heretics. | 对异教徒都不甚友好 |
[16:02] | You would never accuse your own son of witchcraft. | 你怎会指责自己的亲生儿子使用巫术 |
[16:04] | I would if it stopped you | 如果这能阻止你 |
[16:06] | from tearing this family apart, | 让我们家族破裂 国家内战 |
[16:08] | from inciting a civil war. | 我会毫不犹豫 |
[16:09] | The lord chancellor | 大法官 |
[16:10] | will corroborate my accusation | 会证实我的说法 |
[16:14] | and you will be ruined. | 我们可以毁了你 |
[16:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | I’ll apologize to Charles tonight. | 我今晚会向查尔斯道歉 |
[16:27] | Am I disturbing you? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[16:30] | No, come in. | 没有 请进 |
[16:31] | I’m drafting a letter to Spain, telling them of our plans. | 我正在给西班牙写信 告知他们计划详情 |
[16:35] | Well, I’ve received an update from my friend, Lord Barrett. | 我的朋友巴雷特大人传来最新消息 |
[16:38] | He and the Scottish soldiers have arrived safely in England, | 他和苏格兰士兵已经平安抵达英格兰 |
[16:41] | and are waiting to turn over the gold to my Catholic allies. | 正在准备将黄金转交给天主教盟军 |
[16:44] | Well, that’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[16:46] | Darnley, we should talk about what happened in the courtyard. | 达恩利 我们应该谈谈在院子里发生的事 |
[16:49] | Oh, with Bothwell gone, I’ve put it out of my mind. | 既然博斯威尔已经消失 我已经忘记了 |
[16:51] | But there is something I’d like to discuss. | 但我的确有话想跟你说 |
[16:54] | We are so close to getting everything we want. | 我们离夙愿得偿只有一步之遥 |
[16:58] | Scotland and England, | 统治苏格兰和英格兰 |
[16:59] | Elizabeth no longer a threat. | 不再受伊丽莎白威胁 |
[17:02] | And now we have a little one to consider, too. | 现在我们还得考虑小宝宝 |
[17:05] | Should anything ever happen to you, | 如果你出了什么事 |
[17:07] | don’t you want me to continue to protect Scotland? | 你难道不希望我继续守卫苏格兰吗 |
[17:10] | I think we should reconsider the Crown Matrimonial. | 我们应该重新考虑并肩王制度 |
[17:13] | No one would fight for our child’s future | 没有人会像我一样为我们孩子的未来 |
[17:16] | as fiercely as I will. | 拼尽全力 |
[17:19] | Why are you so worried | 你为何这么担心 |
[17:20] | about something happening to me? | 我出事之后如何 |
[17:23] | I would think you would protect me | 你难道不应该像保护孩子一样 |
[17:24] | as you would your unborn child. | 尽全力保护我吗 |
[17:26] | Of course I would! | 我当然会 |
[17:27] | You know I would. | 你知道我会的 |
[17:29] | Then why is it necessary? | 那为何要这样 |
[17:34] | Are you really going to continue | 你真的要这样 |
[17:37] | to resist granting me what I deserve? | 一直拒绝我的合理请求吗 |
[17:39] | It is my blood, my allies that give you England. | 是我的血统 我的盟军让你能得到英格兰 |
[17:44] | As it stands, you are telling the whole world | 没有并肩王制度 全世界都会认为 |
[17:45] | that you are the sole ruler of Scotland | 你是苏格兰唯一领袖 |
[17:48] | and that I am powerless! | 而我只是个傀儡 |
[17:50] | And we come back to this again. | 又说到这个了 |
[17:53] | How many times must you disappoint me, Darnley? | 你到底要让我失望多少次 达恩利 |
[17:56] | You know, it’s funny, but the truth is | 其实很好笑 但事实是 |
[17:59] | that because I am without power, | 既然我没有权力 |
[18:00] | I am also without risk. | 我也没有顾忌 |
[18:03] | If Elizabeth should find that seal, | 如果伊丽莎白发现那枚印章 |
[18:06] | you’re the one in danger. | 陷入危险的是你 |
[18:08] | If the plan should go wrong, | 如果计划出了差错 |
[18:11] | and those men never make it out of England alive, | 那些人没能活着离开英格兰 |
[18:13] | you alone would be implicated. | 只有你会受到牵连 |
[18:16] | She would know that you were behind it, as well. | 她会知道幕后主使也有你 |
[18:18] | Would she? | 是吗 |
[18:20] | If I confirmed | 如果我出面证实 |
[18:21] | your efforts to destroy her, | 你找人密谋毁掉她 |
[18:22] | allowing her to justifiably come after you… | 让她有正当理由出兵讨伐你 |
[18:26] | …would she care? | 她还会在乎吗 |
[18:28] | Are you actually threatening your wife and queen | 我怀着我们的孩子 还是你的女王 |
[18:31] | when I am carrying our child? | 你竟敢威胁我 |
[18:33] | That child exists solely to replace me. | 这孩子的存在无非是为了替代我 |
[18:36] | I have given you everything that you wanted. | 我满足了你一直以来的渴望 |
[18:41] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[18:43] | Do not deny me this, | 不要让我希望落空 |
[18:44] | or you will lose England. | 否则你将与英格兰失之交臂 |
[18:47] | You will lose | 你将会失去 |
[18:48] | everything that you have fought for your entire life. | 穷极一生想要得到的东西 |
[19:07] | The soup is delicious. | 这汤真好喝 |
[19:11] | Such a medley of tastes. | 口味非常丰富 |
[19:14] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[19:19] | When I was fighting the Turks, | 我在跟土耳其人打仗时 |
[19:20] | we were vastly outnumbered at Dumar. | 在度玛被众多人马重重包围 |
[19:23] | But I led us to victory | 但我带领大家以少胜多 |
[19:24] | after eating the very same soup, | 正是因为喝了此汤 |
[19:26] | which I asked the cook to make. | 我专门让厨师做的 |
[19:28] | It bolsters one’s strength. | 能够增强人的力量 |
[19:30] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[19:31] | Don’t you have something to say to the king? | 你难道没有话要对国王说吗 |
[19:34] | Right. | 对 |
[19:36] | Charles, I’d like to apologize to you. | 查尔斯 我想向你道歉 |
[19:40] | Did you hear that, Charles? | 你听到了吗 查尔斯 |
[19:43] | I’m truly sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[19:44] | I forgot how traumatized you’ve been | 我忘记了之前那场绑架 |
[19:46] | since your terrible kidnapping. | 对你造成了怎样的精神创伤 |
[19:47] | – Henri! – How rattled you’ve been | -亨利 -忘记了王位的重担 |
[19:49] | by the pressures of ruling. | 几乎压垮了你 |
[19:50] | Those whispers about | 还有那些街坊流言 |
[19:51] | your odd and ghastly habits… | 说你有些可怕的嗜好… |
[19:53] | Get out of my court! | 滚出我的宫廷 |
[19:54] | I wish I could leave, | 我也想离开 |
[19:55] | but Spain wants me here. | 但西班牙希望我留下 |
[19:57] | Spain begged me to come. | 是西班牙求我来的 |
[19:58] | What? Spain did what? | 什么 你说西班牙做了什么 |
[20:02] | You’re a liar! | 你说谎 |
[20:03] | You’re a liar and you have no reason | 你说谎 你没有理由 |
[20:04] | – to stay here any longer! – Dinner is officially over! | -继续在这里逗留了 -晚餐结束 |
[20:06] | – Everybody should retire. – There are warships | -都回去吧 -港口 |
[20:08] | waiting in the harbor, should I need them. | 停泊着战舰 我要不要用一下 |
[20:10] | You might be my elder brother, | 虽然你是我哥哥 |
[20:12] | but I am stronger than you in every way. | 但我在任何方面都比你强 |
[20:14] | More’s the pity, | 他们对你 |
[20:15] | which is what they all feel for you. | 更多的是可怜 |
[20:18] | Especially her. | 特别是她 |
[20:22] | Charles, would you please?! | 查尔斯 别这样 |
[20:33] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[20:34] | if you haven’t forgotten it, then what is it? | 如果你没忘的话 那你说说看 |
[20:39] | Would you just, um, give me a moment. | 不好意思 我能否离开一下 |
[20:44] | I don’t know why you’re following me, Rizzio. | 我不知道你为什么跟踪我 里齐奥 |
[20:47] | Queen Mary needs to speak with you. | 玛丽女王需要跟你谈谈 |
[20:48] | It’s serious. | 很重要 |
[20:50] | She told me to stay away. | 她让我离她远点 |
[20:52] | Desperate times. | 如今是危急时刻 |
[20:56] | I need to abort the mission in England, | 我需要终止对英格兰的行动 |
[20:59] | but I can’t abandon my men; | 但我不能抛弃我的士兵 |
[21:00] | I need to return them home, | 我需要他们安全归来 |
[21:02] | along with the evidence Darnley is holding against me: | 还要拿回达恩利用来对付我的证据 |
[21:04] | my royal seal. | 我的王室印章 |
[21:07] | I need you to retrieve it all. | 我需要你把人和印章都带回来 |
[21:09] | It would be an unsanctioned mission. | 这是一次秘密行动 |
[21:10] | if you were captured on English soil… | 如果你在英格兰被抓… |
[21:12] | I know what happens to me. | 我知道会发生什么 |
[21:17] | I realize what I am asking of you. | 我知道我在请求你冒怎样的风险 |
[21:20] | But I have nowhere to turn and no one else I can trust. | 但我已走投无路 没有别人可以信任 |
[21:25] | You don’t need anyone else. | 你不需要别人 |
[21:32] | You must find Darnley’s ally, Lord Barrett. | 你必须找到达恩利的盟友 巴雷特大人 |
[21:34] | – Do you know where? – No. | -你知道他在哪儿吗 -不知道 |
[21:37] | Darnley lied to me about their location. | 达恩利没告诉我他们真正的地点 |
[21:38] | But I do know someone who could help, Gideon Blackburn. | 但我知道谁能帮你 吉迪恩·布莱克本 |
[21:41] | You want me to ask a former flame | 你是让我去找你的老情人 |
[21:44] | and advisor to Queen Elizabeth | 伊丽莎白的大臣 |
[21:46] | for information about men plotting against her? | 问那些密谋反对她的人的情况吗 |
[21:48] | It’s because he cares for me and my cousin | 他在乎我和我的表亲 |
[21:51] | that he is likely to help. | 他会帮忙的 |
[21:55] | I know we hardly know each other, | 我知道我们才刚认识对方 |
[21:57] | and yet here I am, asking you to risk everything for me. | 我现在却要你为我冒这么大的险 |
[22:02] | With or without your crown, | 不管你是不是女王 |
[22:05] | I would do anything for you. | 我都会为你做任何事 |
[22:09] | Bothwell. | 博斯威尔 |
[22:12] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[22:21] | I was so excited | 对于这次家人团聚 |
[22:22] | for my family to be together again. | 我本来很兴奋 |
[22:26] | But we’re a disaster. | 但我们一团糟 |
[22:29] | Charles is damaged, | 查尔斯受过创伤 |
[22:30] | Henri’s ruthless, | 亨利残忍无情 |
[22:33] | and my mother is Catherine de Medici. | 而我母亲是凯瑟琳·德梅第奇 |
[22:36] | Now that you’ve seen | 现在你近距离接触了 |
[22:38] | me and my family up close, | 我和我家人 |
[22:39] | you must be disappointed. | 你一定很失望 |
[22:41] | Still think I offer you | 还觉得我能给你 |
[22:43] | a promising future? | 带来光明的未来吗 |
[22:51] | I don’t regret a thing. | 我毫不后悔 |
[22:54] | And you are no disappointment. | 你也不令人失望 |
[23:02] | Perhaps, when we start a family of our own, | 也许 等我们建立了自己的小家庭 |
[23:06] | it can be different. | 就不一样了 |
[23:12] | Luc. | 卢克 |
[23:13] | You’re a good man, but you should know that… | 你是个好人 但是应该知道 |
[23:19] | …I’m not in love with you. | 我不爱你 |
[23:23] | I’m not in love with you, either. | 我也不爱你 |
[23:25] | Yet. | 至少现在没有 |
[23:26] | Good. | 那就好 |
[23:33] | Foolish Henri. | 愚蠢的亨利 |
[23:34] | You had a chance to make amends tonight, | 你今天本有机会赔罪 |
[23:36] | but you squandered it. | 却白白浪费了 |
[23:38] | Now I see no other option | 现在我看不出除了 |
[23:40] | but to inform Spain that their prize pony | 告诉西班牙他们想扶上王位的人 |
[23:43] | dabbles in the occult. | 涉足了黑魔法 还有什么选择 |
[23:45] | Or you could do nothing. | 你也可以什么都不做 |
[23:48] | Tell me, Lord Chancellor, | 告诉我 大法官 |
[23:51] | is the king aware that you and his beloved Nicole are lovers? | 国王知道你和他心爱的妮可在一起了吗 |
[23:54] | Yes, I’ve noticed Nicole disappear | 没错 我注意到你一离开房间 |
[23:56] | shortly after you leave a room. | 妮可很快也会离开 |
[23:58] | How do you think my brother would react if he knew? | 你觉得如果我哥哥知道了会怎么做呢 |
[24:02] | Do you think blackmail will protect you? | 你觉得勒索别人能保护你自己吗 |
[24:06] | How endearing. | 真可爱 |
[24:07] | But let me offer some advice: | 但让我给你点建议 |
[24:09] | next time you threaten someone, | 下次你想威胁别人的时候 |
[24:11] | make sure you have proof. | 确保你有证据 |
[24:12] | A theory | 没有证据的话 |
[24:14] | is nothing more than a feather. | 只会像羽毛一样 |
[24:17] | Tickles. | 惹人发笑 |
[24:20] | Don’t worry, you’re young. | 不过别担心 你还年轻 |
[24:22] | You will get better at this. | 你会慢慢学会的 |
[24:26] | That is outrageous! | 真是太过分了 |
[24:27] | Henri attacks his brother, the king, | 亨利攻击了他的哥哥 国王 |
[24:29] | defies his own mother, | 公然反抗他的母亲 |
[24:30] | and then he has the nerve to threaten you? | 现在他又敢来威胁你了 |
[24:33] | Well, enough is enough. Yeah. | 到此为止了 |
[24:34] | We will draft a letter to the Vatican. | 我们写封信给罗马教廷 |
[24:36] | I don’t care if he is my child. | 我不在乎他是我儿子 |
[24:38] | He wants to act like a young buck, | 他想当个混蛋 |
[24:41] | I will make him a doe. | 我偏要消消他的气焰 |
[24:43] | Catherine. Sit down. | 凯瑟琳 坐下 |
[24:45] | We are not going to do anything to Henri. | 我们不会把亨利怎么样的 |
[24:48] | That boy has earned my respect. | 那孩子赢得了我的尊敬 |
[24:50] | – Narcisse… – We have been backing the wrong horse. | -纳西斯 -我们下错赌注了 |
[24:53] | For months trying to | 花了好几个月 |
[24:55] | make Charles act like a king. | 想让查尔斯像个真正的国王 |
[24:57] | Well, Henri is a king. | 但亨利是天生的国王 |
[24:59] | Look at him. In the few weeks he has been here | 看看他 才来几周 |
[25:01] | he has already shown more confidence,cunning | 他的自信 狡猾 无畏 |
[25:04] | and boldness than Charles ever has, | 查尔斯以前从未以后也不会 |
[25:07] | and ever will. | 赶得上 |
[25:08] | By taking out his brother with a ball full with rocks? | 通过给他哥哥扔一袋石子吗 |
[25:13] | It’s cruel, | 有点残忍 |
[25:14] | but inventive. | 但很有创意 |
[25:16] | Spanish warships are backing him. | 西班牙的战船在支持他 |
[25:18] | If that isn’t kingly,I don’t know what is. | 要是那都不算王者风范 我真不知道什么才算 |
[25:21] | Face it, Catherine, | 面对现实吧 凯瑟琳 |
[25:22] | Henri is the future. | 亨利才是我们的未来 |
[25:24] | What exactly are you suggesting? | 你是什么意思 |
[25:26] | Removing Charles by force? | 逼查尔斯退位吗 |
[25:28] | Even if there’s a peaceful way of transferring power, | 即便有和平地转移权力的方式 |
[25:30] | which there isn’t, | 何况没有这种方式 |
[25:31] | Charles would not survive. | 查尔斯也不会活下来的 |
[25:33] | He will always be seen as a threat | 亨利会一直将他看做 |
[25:35] | to Henri’s reign. | 对统治的威胁 |
[25:36] | He will be murdered one way or another. | 不论以什么方式 他都会被谋杀 |
[25:39] | And the entire Valois line will be vulnerable. | 瓦卢瓦家族的谱系就危险了 |
[25:42] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[25:43] | If there was a strong king like Henri | 如果有一个像亨利一样的强大国王 |
[25:45] | to replace him. | 来取代他 |
[25:48] | I like Charles, but… | 我喜欢查尔斯 但是 |
[25:51] | he is irreversibly damaged from whatever he endured | 不论他在红衣骑士手里经历了什么 |
[25:54] | at the hands of the Red Knights. | 他都受到了无法挽回的伤害 |
[25:56] | But it’s too late. | 但已经太晚了 |
[25:58] | For everyone. So you’re with Henri, then? | 对所有人来说都是 那么你支持亨利 |
[26:01] | Against Charles? | 反对查尔斯 |
[26:03] | Against me? | 反对我 |
[26:04] | I am on no one’s side but my own. | 除了我自己 我谁也不支持 |
[26:08] | But I am done with fighting a losing battle. | 但我不想再打必输之仗了 |
[26:11] | Spain wants Henri on the throne, | 西班牙想要亨利当国王 |
[26:13] | and you do not have the power to save Charles. | 你也没有能力救查尔斯了 |
[26:18] | Not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[27:02] | I am going to scream. | 我真要尖叫了 |
[27:04] | He invited me on a four-hour carriage ride | 他邀请我进行一次四小时的马车游行 |
[27:07] | through the country. Tonight. | 绕着全郡 今晚 |
[27:09] | Very romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[27:11] | He’s a nice enough person, but four hours? | 他人真好 不过要游四个小时啊 |
[27:14] | Gideon, you have to get me out of it. | 吉迪恩 你得把我救出来 |
[27:16] | I’m merely asking for tonight. | 我只让你今晚帮忙 |
[27:20] | Fine. I’ll make something up just before you leave, | 好 你走之前我编点什么事出来 |
[27:23] | some… important business that will allow you to cancel. | 一些…重要到能让你取消的事 |
[27:26] | Well, it better work. | 最好管用 |
[27:27] | I expect this important business | 我希望这件重要的事 |
[27:29] | to keep us occupied the entire night. | 需要占用我们一整晚时间 |
[27:32] | Lord Blackburn, | 布莱克本大人 |
[27:33] | you have an Italian visitor here to speak with you. | 一位意大利来访者想见您 |
[27:36] | Oh, you see? | 看到了吗 |
[27:38] | Works every time. | 每次都管用 |
[27:43] | Lord Blackburn. My name is David Rizzio. | 布莱克本大人 我是大卫·里齐奥 |
[27:46] | My associate and I apologize for arriving unannounced. | 我和助手为不请自来而道歉 |
[27:49] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:50] | I’m not sure why you asked to speak with me, personally. | 我不知道你为什么要和我私下谈话 |
[27:52] | We have an Italian consulate | 我们有意大利领事馆 |
[27:54] | which might be better suited to… | 去那可能更合适… |
[27:55] | Actually, t-this is a Scottish matter, actually, | 其实这是苏格兰的问题 |
[27:58] | one requiring your discretion. | 需要您的指示 |
[28:01] | My discretion? | 我的指示 |
[28:02] | Queen Mary is in danger. | 玛丽女王有危险 |
[28:04] | And we wish to resolve the threat against her | 我们希望帮她解除危险 |
[28:06] | without divulging her weaknesses to Elizabeth. | 同时不让伊丽莎白知道她的危险 |
[28:09] | I’m sorry, but I don’t know you. | 抱歉 但我不认识你 |
[28:12] | And I work for Queen Elizabeth, not Mary. | 我为伊丽莎白女王效忠 不是玛丽女王 |
[28:15] | You nearly married the queen of Scots to protect her. | 您为了保护苏格兰女王几乎娶了她 |
[28:19] | She said we could trust you to protect her life. | 她说能够信任您来保护她 |
[28:21] | Was she mistaken? | 她说的不对吗 |
[28:25] | I didn’t get your associate’s name. | 我还不知道您助手的名字 |
[28:26] | Apologies for Lord Bothwell’s tongue. | 请原谅博斯威尔大人快人快语 |
[28:29] | I think what he means is that Mary’s situation is dire. | 他的意思是玛丽现在情况很危险 |
[28:34] | There is a noble here on English soil | 英格兰有一个贵族 |
[28:35] | who would do her harm. Lord Barrett. | 会伤害她 巴雷特大人 |
[28:38] | Yes, I know him, he’s Darnley’s man. | 我知道他 他是达恩利的人 |
[28:41] | – And a Catholic. – Yes. | -也是天主教徒 -没错 |
[28:43] | It is critical that we find Barrett | 巴雷特要行动之前我们就要找到他 |
[28:45] | before he carries out the deadly threat, | 这一点很重要 |
[28:47] | because if something terrible should happen to Mary, | 因为如果玛丽遭遇不测 |
[28:51] | we will all be responsible. | 我们就要负责 |
[28:54] | Gideon, will you help us? | 吉迪恩 你会帮我们吗 |
[29:03] | I hate waiting. | 我讨厌等待 |
[29:05] | Not knowing if the men I sent are alive or dead. | 不知道我派去的人是死是活 |
[29:08] | I hate it almost as much as I hate myself | 就像我讨厌自己 |
[29:12] | for trusting Darnley again. | 又信了达恩利一次一样 |
[29:18] | I need to speak to the queen. Alone. | 我需要和女王谈谈 单独谈 |
[29:21] | Greer has heard all about your threats. | 你威胁我的话葛瑞尔又不是没听过 |
[29:23] | You can speak freely. | 你就说吧 |
[29:25] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:26] | You need to make a decision. | 你要做个决定 |
[29:28] | If you still want England, | 如果你还想得到英格兰 |
[29:29] | then grant me the Crown Matrimonial. | 就让我当并肩王 |
[29:33] | Darnley, she needs rest in her condition… | 达恩利 她现在需要休息… |
[29:34] | This is between me and my wife. | 这是我和我妻子之间的事 |
[29:37] | And you are just stalling for time. | 你只是在拖时间 |
[29:42] | Now, the privy council | 现在 枢密院 |
[29:44] | are already assembled downstairs. | 已经聚集在楼下 |
[29:45] | Sign the Crown Matrimonial, | 签了这份协议 |
[29:48] | and we can make the announcement together. | 我们就能一起宣布这件事 |
[29:53] | I know how difficult this is for you. | 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[29:55] | I promise, you won’t regret it. | 但我保证 你不会后悔 |
[29:57] | This is the right thing to do, Mary. | 这样做是对的 玛丽 |
[30:00] | For us. | 对我们都好 |
[30:01] | For our child. | 还有我们的孩子 |
[30:03] | I will be a true king, | 我会成为真正的国王 |
[30:05] | and we will finally be equals. | 我们就终于能平起平坐了 |
[30:13] | I made you King. | 是我让你当上国王的 |
[30:17] | But we will never be equals. | 但我们永远不会平起平坐 |
[30:27] | You just lost England. | 你刚刚失去了英格兰 |
[30:29] | I will warn Elizabeth against you, | 我会让伊丽莎白对付你 |
[30:31] | and when she gets word of your plot, | 当她知道你密谋的事 |
[30:32] | she will come for you. | 她会来对付你的 |
[30:34] | And she will take your head. | 她会砍你的头 |
[30:36] | Oh, do what you must, Darnley, | 你想做什么就做什么吧 达恩利 |
[30:38] | but I will never sign. | 但我永远不会签字的 |
[30:45] | We do not make our move on Elizabeth | 没有收到达恩利国王的指示 |
[30:47] | until King Darnley gives the order. | 我们不能对伊丽莎白有所行动 |
[30:49] | Now, I am in command of this operation, | 现在 我是这次行动的指挥 |
[30:51] | and we will continue to wait here for further instructions. | 没有其他指示之前 我们就在这等着 |
[30:55] | Lord Barrett, the wait is over. | 巴雷特大人 不必再等了 |
[30:58] | Queen Mary says you’re all to return to Scottish soil at once. | 玛丽女王说你们都必须立即回苏格兰 |
[31:02] | The mission has been aborted. | 行动取消了 |
[31:04] | Stay where you are. | 不许动 |
[31:07] | You’re Queen Mary’s secretary. | 你是玛丽女王的大臣 |
[31:08] | The Italian. Well, I don’t know how you found me, | 那个意大利人 我不知道你是怎么找到我的 |
[31:10] | but I do not work for your queen. | 但我并不效忠于你的女王 |
[31:13] | I serve King Darnley. | 我效忠于达恩利国王 |
[31:14] | And until I hear from him, | 除非有他的命令 |
[31:16] | these men are not going anywhere. | 否则这些人哪也不会去 |
[31:19] | Lord Barrett, let me explain | 巴雷特大人 容我解释一下 |
[31:21] | the royal hierarchy, hmm? | 皇家的等级吧 |
[31:22] | You see, Darnley is only king consort, | 达恩利只是女王的配偶 |
[31:24] | so he has no… | 所以他没有… |
[31:29] | Maybe you didn’t hear my friend. | 也许你妹听清我朋友的话 |
[31:32] | The mission is aborted! | 行动取消了 |
[31:33] | Now, where is Mary’s seal? | 玛丽的印章在哪里 |
[31:37] | I don’t have it. | 不在我手里 |
[31:40] | Lie to me again, and I will open you up, | 再说谎我就在你的地方 |
[31:42] | right here in your own house. | 在你身上开个洞 |
[31:53] | Gentlemen. Please load Queen Mary’s gold | 先生们 请将玛丽女王的金子 |
[31:55] | onto the carriage and mount your horses. | 都装到马车上并全员上马 |
[31:57] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[32:04] | Lord Bothwell. | 博斯威尔大人 |
[32:06] | We found him spying on us. He’s alone. | 我们发现他跟踪我们 只有他一个人 |
[32:09] | You shouldn’t have come here, Gideon. We had a deal. | 你不该来这里 吉迪恩 我们说好了的 |
[32:11] | Yes. You told me this threat against Mary | 没错 你告诉我玛丽的危险 |
[32:13] | didn’t concern Elizabeth. | 和伊丽莎白没关系 |
[32:15] | I just wanted to see for myself. | 我只想亲自来验证 |
[32:16] | And how much did you see? | 你看到了多少 |
[32:19] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我怎么说 |
[32:21] | Bothwell. | 博斯威尔 |
[32:22] | He’s seen too much. | 他看到太多了 |
[32:23] | He’s going to report Mary’s plan back to Elizabeth. | 他会向伊丽莎白报告玛丽的计划 |
[32:26] | It’s not your call, Bothwell, | 这不是你能决定的 博斯威尔 |
[32:27] | it’s Queen Mary’s. | 着要玛丽女王来决定 |
[32:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:33] | Take him with us. | 把他带走 |
[32:46] | Is something wrong, Your Majesty? | 有什么问题吗 陛下 |
[32:49] | No. | 没有 |
[32:49] | I just sent for one of my servants | 我只是让我的仆人 |
[32:51] | to retrieve a blanket against the cold. | 去拿条毯子避寒 |
[32:57] | Did you find Gideon? | 你找到吉迪恩了吗 |
[32:58] | No, Your Majesty. | 没有 陛下 |
[33:00] | I’ve asked every servant on the grounds. | 我问了所有仆人 |
[33:02] | They say he left hours ago. | 他们说他几个小时前就走了 |
[33:03] | Any word on where he went? | 知道他去哪了吗 |
[33:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:14] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[33:15] | It’s all right, Gideon. | 没事的 吉迪恩 |
[33:16] | You’re in Scotland. | 你在苏格兰 |
[33:17] | Scotland? | 苏格兰 |
[33:19] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:21] | – I’ve got to get back. – No. You can’t leave. | -我得回去 -不 你不能走 |
[33:24] | You have information that can’t get back to my cousin. | 你所知道的消息不能让我的表亲知道 |
[33:28] | Are you going to kill me, Mary? | 你要杀了我吗 玛丽 |
[33:29] | I need you to understand that I am no longer | 我要你知道我已经 |
[33:32] | pursuing Elizabeth’s throne. | 不再追逐伊丽莎白的王位了 |
[33:33] | Really? You’re just giving up on England? | 真的吗 你要放弃英格兰 |
[33:36] | I can’t worry about England anymore. | 我不能再操心英格兰了 |
[33:39] | I have enemies here in Scotland | 苏格兰有敌人 |
[33:40] | who are seeking to destroy me and take my crown. | 想要毁了我 夺走我的王位 |
[33:44] | I thought my husband would… | 我以为我的丈夫 |
[33:46] | would be my ally, but… | 会是我的盟友 但是… |
[33:49] | he is a danger to me. | 他是我的威胁 |
[33:51] | Oh, Mary. I’m so sorry. | 玛丽 我很抱歉 |
[33:53] | But you were planning to move on Elizabeth. | 但你计划过要对付伊丽莎白 |
[33:56] | Soldiers, the gold… | 士兵 金子… |
[33:57] | She never needs to know. | 她不用知道这个 |
[33:59] | It didn’t happen. | 这事没有发生 |
[34:00] | It never happened, Gideon, | 从未发生 吉迪恩 |
[34:01] | because I stopped it. | 因为我阻止了这件事 |
[34:03] | Gideon, after all we’ve been through, | 吉迪恩 在我们经历了那么多之后 |
[34:06] | I must ask you to bend the rules one last time. | 我只求你最后通融这一次 |
[34:10] | Promise me you’re no longer a threat to her. | 你要发誓你不再是她的威胁 |
[34:13] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[34:20] | Release me, then, | 那就放了我 |
[34:22] | and Elizabeth will never hear of what you did. | 伊丽莎白就永远都不会知道你干了什么 |
[34:26] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[34:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:39] | You shouldn’t have let him go. | 你不该让他走 |
[34:40] | He gave me his word. | 他向我保证了 |
[34:42] | And you gave yours. | 你也发誓了 |
[34:45] | Have you truly abandoned your pursuit of Elizabeth’s throne? | 你真的放弃伊丽莎白的王位了吗 |
[34:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:49] | I can’t take England with Darnley. | 我不能喝达恩利一起拿下英格兰 |
[34:51] | And from here on out, I must do everything in my power | 从现在开始 我必须要竭尽全力 |
[34:54] | to keep this disastrous marriage from ruining me. | 避免让这段悲剧的婚姻毁了我 |
[34:58] | You warned me not to marry Darnley | 你警告过我 让我不要与达恩利结婚 |
[34:59] | and I should have listened to you. | 我本该听你的话 |
[35:03] | I am so… | 我真的… |
[35:06] | tired of thinking about him. | 对他厌烦了 |
[35:09] | You once told me that you weren’t as strong as I thought. | 你曾对我说你没我想象中那么坚强 |
[35:13] | But you are. | 但你错了 |
[35:18] | I am married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[35:20] | And a queen. | 而且是个女王 |
[35:23] | And you can’t afford to make a mistake. | 而且你不能犯错 |
[35:39] | It’s a lovely day outside, | 今天天气很好 |
[35:40] | you should get some fresh air. | 你该出去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[35:43] | You’re upset. | 你很生气 |
[35:44] | Where’s Nicole? | 妮可呢 |
[35:46] | Doesn’t she usually lift your spirits? | 她不是总能让你振作吗 |
[35:49] | I don’t know where she’s gone. | 我不知道她去哪了 |
[35:51] | What Henri said, about Spain… | 亨利说的有关西班牙的事… |
[35:54] | Put his nonsense out of your mind. | 别信他的鬼话 |
[35:57] | No. Tell me the truth. | 不 告诉我真相 |
[35:58] | Do they really want Henri to take my place? | 他们真的想要亨利代替我吗 |
[36:00] | Charles, you know… | 查尔斯 你知道… |
[36:01] | I am anointed by God. | 我是被上帝选定的 |
[36:04] | And if Spain really wants to see | 如果西班牙真的想看到 |
[36:05] | the rightful King of France deposed, | 名正言顺的国王退位的话 |
[36:09] | they’ll have to kill me. | 他们必须杀了我才行 |
[36:16] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[36:16] | I would never let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[36:18] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[36:19] | You are my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[36:37] | And you are going to prove stronger | 而且你会让大家都看到 |
[36:39] | than anyone ever imagined. | 你有多么强大 |
[37:15] | Next time you go drinking in Cornwall with your friends, | 下次你去康沃尔和朋友一起喝酒 |
[37:17] | you should tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[37:19] | You just disappeared, and I thought… | 你就那么消失了 我以为… |
[37:23] | What? | 什么 |
[37:26] | I thought maybe our relationship had grown too painful. | 我以为我们的关系让你太痛苦了 |
[37:30] | – Elizabeth… – Just listen. | -伊丽莎白… -听我说 |
[37:32] | I just spent hours in a carriage | 我和一个善良英俊的男人 |
[37:34] | with a man who is kind and handsome, | 在马车里共度了几个小时 |
[37:37] | and I kept thinking to myself, | 我却在想 |
[37:38] | how can I spend a life with someone I don’t love, | 我怎能和一个我不爱的人共度一生 |
[37:42] | when the man who means everything to me | 而对我来说意义非凡的男人 |
[37:45] | will be kept at a distance? | 却必须和我保持距离 |
[37:47] | And I realized I can’t. | 我发觉我做不到 |
[37:50] | I’m not gonna marry him, Gideon. | 我不会和他结婚的 吉迪恩 |
[37:55] | But you have to. | 但你必须那么做 |
[37:57] | What? | 什么 |
[37:59] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不用 |
[38:01] | I wasn’t drinking in a tavern. | 我没去酒馆喝酒 |
[38:04] | I was working with Mary. | 我在为玛丽办事 |
[38:06] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[38:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:12] | There was a threat of a Catholic coup | 有一场针对你的 |
[38:13] | against you. | 天主教政变 |
[38:15] | Mary asked me to help prevent it, and I… and I did. | 玛丽让我帮她阻止这件事 我做了 |
[38:20] | Who else was involved? | 谁还牵扯进去了 |
[38:21] | Catholics who wanted to see Mary on your throne, | 那些想看玛丽坐上你王位的天主教徒 |
[38:24] | but… but she called it off. | 但…但她阻止了这场政变 |
[38:26] | There was a threat of a coup forming? | 竟然有一场政变阴谋 |
[38:30] | Are you really going to continue to defend my rival? | 你还要继续再为我的对手辩护吗 |
[38:33] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不会 |
[38:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:40] | As long as Mary’s alive, | 只要玛丽还活着 |
[38:41] | there will always be Catholics who want her on your throne. | 总还有天主教徒想让她替代你 |
[38:45] | Unless you share it with someone of their faith. | 除非你与他们有同样的信仰 |
[38:49] | To stay alive, you must marry the Archduke. | 为了活下去 你必须和大公结婚 |
[39:04] | What’s Bothwell doing here? | 博斯威尔在这里做什么 |
[39:06] | I banished him from court. | 我流放了他 |
[39:07] | And I invited him back. | 我把他请回来了 |
[39:09] | He’s now my bodyguard. | 他现在是我的护卫 |
[39:10] | And Rizzio is my new adviser. | 里齐奥是我的新大臣 |
[39:13] | How lovely for the three of you. | 三人组真不错啊 |
[39:15] | Why did you send for me, Mary? | 你叫我来做什么 玛丽 |
[39:16] | Is it because you’ve rethought your decision? | 因为你反思了你的决定吗 |
[39:18] | If so, I am more than willing to do my part | 如果是这样 我非常愿意合作 |
[39:20] | to move forward in peace. | 和平前进 |
[39:22] | Together, we can still take England. | 我们一起就能拿下英格兰 |
[39:25] | No, Darnley. We can’t. | 不 达恩利 我们不能 |
[39:32] | My seal. | 我的印章 |
[39:33] | Safely retrieved from England. | 已经安全从英格兰取回了 |
[39:35] | Along with my gold | 回来的还有我的金子 |
[39:37] | and my countrymen. | 和我的同胞 |
[39:39] | Could we, uh… | 我们能否… |
[39:42] | speak alone? | 单独谈谈 |
[39:43] | No. | 不 |
[39:45] | Mary, please. | 玛丽 拜托 |
[39:47] | We both know that things got out of hand | 我们都知道昨晚事情失控了 |
[39:48] | last night, but believe me, | 但相信我 |
[39:50] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:52] | It’s too late for apologies, Darnley. | 现在道歉太晚了 达恩利 |
[39:57] | The threats you made can never be taken back. | 你造成的威胁无法弥补 |
[39:59] | And they will never be forgiven. | 也无法被原谅 |
[40:01] | I lost my temper. | 我只不过是发了脾气 |
[40:03] | We both know I didn’t mean what I said. | 我们都知道那不是我的真心话 |
[40:05] | I-I would never betray you to Elizabeth. | 我永远不会将你出卖给伊丽莎白 |
[40:07] | We are finished, Darnley. | 我们完了 达恩利 |
[40:14] | Well, that’s it, then. | 好吧 |
[40:19] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[40:22] | But I never really had a chance, did I? | 但我其实从未有过机会 不是吗 |
[40:24] | I gave you every chance! | 我给了你很多机会 |
[40:26] | You’re the one sitting on the throne. | 坐在王位上的人是你 |
[40:28] | I am your king in name only. | 我只是名义上的国王 |
[40:32] | Not a real king, and I’m certainly not a real husband. | 并非真正的国王 也非真正的丈夫 |
[40:36] | But, if that’s what you want, | 但如果这就是你想要的 |
[40:37] | then from now on, I will do nothing but drink | 那从现在起 我什么都不会做 |
[40:40] | and whore my way through Scotland. | 只会喝酒 睡遍全苏格兰的妓女 |
[40:44] | Bothwell. Arrest him. | 博斯威尔 逮捕他 |
[40:46] | You can’t arrest me, Mary. | 你不能逮捕我 玛丽 |
[40:49] | Have you forgotten that the child | 难道你忘记了吗 |
[40:50] | in your belly needs a father? | 你肚子里的孩子需要一个父亲 |
[40:59] | Oh, you didn’t know. | 看来你们都不知道这件事 |
[41:02] | All I have to do is | 我需要做的只是 |
[41:04] | say that that child isn’t mine, | 说这个孩子不是我的 |
[41:06] | and you and your heir will both pay the price. | 那你和你的继承人就会得到报应 |
[41:08] | You would condemn your own child? | 你竟然怪罪于你自己孩子 |
[41:12] | And who would believe you? | 谁会相信你 |
[41:14] | Any man would. | 所有人 |
[41:18] | You and your new bodyguard seem very close. | 你和你的新护卫似乎很亲密啊 |
[41:21] | You’re trying to take all my power away. | 你想剥夺我的所有权力 |
[41:25] | But I’m still your husband, | 但我还是你的丈夫 |
[41:29] | and I still have the power to ruin you. | 我还是能够毁了你 |
[41:32] | Get out of my sight. | 滚出去 |
[41:34] | Get out! | 滚 |