英文名称:The Skeleton Key
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | “I lost no time, of course, in telling my mother all that I knew… | 我迫不及待告诉母亲 所有发生的事… |
[00:27] | “and we saw ourselves at once in a difficult and dangerous position. | 告诉她我们当初如何陷入困境 |
[00:31] | “Something must speedily be resolved upon, and it occurred to us… | 需要马上想出解决办法 所以不得不… |
[00:34] | “at last to go forth together… | 一起携手到… |
[00:36] | “and seek help in the neighboring hamlet. | 邻近小村庄求救 |
[00:39] | “No sooner said than done. Bare-headed as we were… | 我们连帽子也没戴… |
[00:42] | “we ran out at once in the gathering evening and the frosty fog. | 就匆忙地跑向晚夜冰冷的雾气中 |
[00:46] | “The hamlet lay not many hundred yards away… | 虽然当时看不到邻近小村… |
[00:49] | “though out of view, on the other side of the next cove… | 不过眼前却出现了… |
[00:52] | “and what greatly encouraged me… | 让我感到安心的景象… |
[00:54] | “it was in an opposite direction… | 反方向的路上… |
[00:56] | “from that whence the blind man had made his appearance. | 出现了一位失明的男子 |
[00:59] | “And I shall never forget how much I was cheered… | 我绝不会忘记当时 看到门窗内… |
[01:01] | “to see the yellow shine in doors and windows… | 泛出的光有多开心… |
[01:04] | “But that, as it proved… | 不过那是… |
[01:05] | “was the best of the help we were likely to get in that quarter. | 我们仅能得到的帮助 |
[01:09] | “For you would have thought… | 你可能以为… |
[01:10] | “men would have been ashamed of themselves… | 人们会感到羞耻… |
[01:12] | “no soul would consent to return with us to the… “ | “没人愿意跟我们一起回到…” |
[01:37] | Audrey? Sorry. | 奥黛莉? 抱歉 |
[01:41] | Mr. T alcott’s gone. | 塔克先生过世了 |
[01:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:01] | Front desk, in case anyone shows. | 放在前面柜台 说不定有家人会来 |
[02:12] | I think you’ll be waiting a while, hon. | 看来不会有人来吧? |
[02:15] | No. didn’t we call? He said he had family. | 我们不是打电话了吗? 他说他有家人啊 |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:19] | But they don’t wanna have anything to do with him. | 不过他们不想理他 |
[02:22] | You can dump it out back. | 丢在后面垃圾堆就好 |
[03:37] | Okay, take a look. | 你看一下 |
[03:42] | I interview tomorrow. | 我明天要面试 |
[03:43] | What about your job? | 你的工作怎么办? |
[03:45] | I had enough of that place. | 我受不了那个地方 |
[03:46] | -What happened? -Here’s your beer. | -怎么了? -请用 |
[03:49] | -Thanks. -Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:51] | I lost a patient today. Mr. Talcott. | 塔克先生今天过世了 |
[03:54] | -I’m sorry. -You should have seen it. | -真遗憾 -要是你在场就好 |
[03:56] | The second he died, it was like… | 他才死不久… |
[03:58] | they couldn’t wait to get him out of there. | 她们就巴不得要把他赶走 |
[04:00] | It’s just a business to them. | 就像是做生意 |
[04:01] | It is a business, But at least he had you. | 本来就是生意 还好他有你 |
[04:03] | No. It’s supposed to be a business about caring. | 错了 应该要关怀病人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:924个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:126个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:81个,考研词汇:136个,专四词汇:110个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:252个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:05] | They couldn’t care less. | 她们根本不在乎 |
[04:08] | Wait. This is Terrebonne Parish. It’s the freaking swamps. | 泰瑞布教区就是那个鬼地方嘛 |
[04:12] | I get the hours I need to start nursing school, | 反正我申请护理学校需要工作经验 |
[04:14] | and I get paid. | 又有薪水可拿 |
[04:16] | And I get to help somebody, my way. | 还可以用我的方式去帮助别人 |
[04:19] | They got gators in the swamps, and guys missing teeth. | 那儿有鳄鱼 还有牙都掉光的老男人 |
[04:23] | Are we dancing here, or what? | 我们到底要不要跳舞? |
[04:27] | Cary, look. | 小凯 听着 |
[04:28] | This work you’re doing, are you sure it’s not changing you? | 你现在的工作 会不会改变你太多? |
[04:31] | I’m 25 years old. What’s wrong with a little change? | 我才25岁 改变一下有什么不好? |
[06:07] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天哪 |
[06:41] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[06:47] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[07:44] | Now that right there is what love is all about. | 那就是真爱的表现 |
[07:47] | Old-fashioned devotion, like what you read about. | 就像故事书里那种经典的画面 |
[07:50] | You must be Caroline. | 你一定是凯罗兰吧 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry, the door was open, so I just walked in. | 不好意思 门没锁 所以我就进来了 |
[07:55] | Oh, no. It’s a big house. I didn’t hear you. | 这房子很大 里面根本听不到 |
[07:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:02] | So much for getting their affairs in order. | 刚才白费功夫整理了 |
[08:05] | I’m sorry. I’m Luke Marshall. Estate lawyer. | 不好意思 我叫路克·马修 不动产律师 |
[08:09] | We talked on the phone. | 我们在电话上聊过 |
[08:11] | Oh, right. | 喔 对 |
[08:14] | The docs figure a month maybe. He’s pretty far gone. | 医生说他只剩一个月 应该快不行了 |
[08:17] | I understand. | 知道了 |
[08:18] | His wife’s having kind of a rough time with it. | 他太太不能接受 |
[08:22] | Most people do. | 大部分的人都是这样 |
[08:27] | Violet, you have a visitor. | 薇儿丽 你有客人 |
[08:33] | May I present Miss Caroline Ellis? | 这是凯罗兰·艾利斯 |
[08:35] | She works down at the hospice in New Orleans. | 她在纽奥良安宁疗护所工作 |
[08:36] | Caroline, this is Violet devereaux. | 凯罗兰 这是薇儿丽·戴沃 |
[08:40] | You have a lovely home. | 你家真漂亮 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. It’s just hard. | 抱歉 她心情不好 |
[08:50] | The idea of a stranger living here… | 家里现在又要住进陌生人… |
[08:52] | I understand, really. | 我了解 |
[08:53] | She’s Old South, you know. She thinks women still curtsey. | 她的观念很传统 觉得女人还是含蓄点比较好 |
[09:00] | So, he can’t talk at all? | 他完全不能说话? |
[09:02] | No. Stroke pretty much paralyzed him. | 不能 因中风而麻痹了 |
[09:04] | -Which side was affected? -Both. | -哪边麻痹? -两边都受到影响 |
[09:07] | It happened about a month ago, up in the attic. | 大概是一个多月前 在阁楼发生的 |
[09:11] | That’s where she found him. | 她在那儿找到他 |
[09:13] | Ben? | 班? |
[09:15] | You have a visitor. Meet Miss Caroline Ellis. | 有人来看你了 这是凯罗兰·艾利斯小姐 |
[09:19] | Hello, Ben. I’m Caroline. | 你好 班 我是凯罗兰 |
[09:23] | She’s not from around here. She not gonna understand my house. | 她是外地来的 一定不了解这儿的规矩 |
[09:27] | She’s from New Orleans. | 她从纽奥良来的 |
[09:28] | She wasn’t raised in New Orleans. | 她不是在纽奥良长大的 |
[09:30] | You hear how she talks? | 你没听到她说话的语气吗? |
[09:32] | -Who knows where she comes from? -Hoboken, New Jersey. | -谁知道她从哪儿来? -纽泽西贺博镇 |
[09:36] | What do you want a Southern accent? | 你希望她有南方口音吗? |
[09:38] | The last one left, Violet. | 薇儿丽 找不到别人了 |
[09:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | But she’s not gonna understand the house. | 不过她一定不会了解这儿的规矩 |
[09:47] | The last girl left, huh? | 找不到看护是吧? |
[09:49] | Wait. Let me talk to her, we can straighten things out. | 等一下 我再跟她把事情谈清楚 |
[09:51] | I can’t help anybody who doesn’t want my help. | 要是她不需要我的帮助 那就算了 |
[09:54] | She does want help. She’s just scared. | 她需要你的帮助 她只是很害怕 |
[09:56] | Of what? Politeness? | 怕什么? 太过拘束? |
[09:57] | No. He’s the love of her life and he’s dying. | 他是她的最爱 现在眼看就要死了 |
[10:00] | They’ve been together forever. | 他们在一起这么多年 |
[10:01] | She’s losing her soul mate here. | 她现在就要失去老伴了 |
[10:03] | I don’t know about you, But that’d put some sandpaper up my ass. | 不知道你会怎么想 不过要是我一定会很难过 |
[10:06] | Aren’t you a romantic? | 你还真浪漫 |
[10:10] | Look. | 听着 |
[10:11] | The last girl quit. | 上个看护不干了 |
[10:12] | You’re the fifth interview since. | 你是第五个来应征的看护 |
[10:14] | She shoots down everyone. | 之前的人都被她拒绝了 |
[10:16] | It’s not personal. | 请不要误会 |
[10:18] | But you being here means he’s really dying. | 只是你一出现 就代表他真的要死了 |
[10:23] | He’s dying whether I’m here or not. | 不论我在不在这儿 他都会死啊 |
[10:27] | What’d she mean about the house? | 这房子有什么问题? |
[10:29] | What? | 什么? |
[10:31] | She said I wouldn’t understand the house. Why’d she said that? | 她为什么会说 我一定不懂这儿的规矩? |
[10:35] | All I know is her checks clear. | 我只知道她一定会付你钱 |
[10:39] | Look, forget it. | 别挂在心上 |
[10:41] | If it makes you feel any better, I’m still looking for my dream job, too. | 老实说 我也在找更好的工作 |
[10:46] | All right. | 好 |
[10:48] | So if you talked to her, what would you say? | 那你要怎么跟她说? |
[10:53] | I’d say she could look all she wants… | 我会说不论她怎么找… |
[10:55] | But I doubt she’d find any better than you. | 一定不会找到像你这么好的看护 |
[10:58] | So she’d do well to treat you like it. | 所以她最好对你好一点 |
[11:02] | Okay, here are my rules. No knitting. | 好 听清楚罗 不准打毛衣 |
[11:06] | No joining a bridge club. | 不准加入桥牌俱乐部 |
[11:09] | And no playing bingo. | 不要玩宝果 |
[11:11] | Okay, good. Good rules. | 好啦 我知道了 |
[11:13] | I’m serious, they’ll try and suck you into their elderly ways. | 我是说真的 他们会把你变成老人 |
[11:17] | It’s less than an hour away. I’ll be back all the time. | 反正开车不到一个小时 就可以回来了 |
[11:19] | Yeah, well, you better. | 你最好常回来 |
[11:21] | Whenever you want to talk to someone | 只要你不想再听 |
[11:22] | who wasn’t around for World War ll. | 有关二次世界大战的故事就回来吧 |
[11:24] | Jeez, what is it with you and old people? | 天哪 你怎么这么讨厌老人? |
[11:26] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[11:28] | He’d be proud of you. You know he would. | 他一定会以你为傲 你知道他一定会 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[12:06] | I need to pay for some gas. | 我要付油钱 |
[12:37] | Is somebody back there? | 有人在后面吗? |
[12:56] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:58] | Excuse me. I just need to pay for some gas. | 抱歉 我想付油钱 |
[13:16] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[13:29] | $17 for the gas. | 油费17块 |
[13:34] | Keep the change. | 零钱你留着吧 |
[14:23] | Mrs. devereaux? | 戴沃太太? |
[14:26] | I’m unpacked. | 我的行李都弄好了 |
[14:51] | Hi, Ben. Remember me? I’m Caroline. | 嗨 班 还记得我吗? 我是凯罗兰 |
[14:54] | I’ll be taking care of you for a while. | 我会好好照顾你 |
[15:03] | There’s not a lot of light in here for you, is there? | 这里对你来说应该太黑了一点吧? |
[15:09] | So you’re a fan of the blues, huh? Well, so was… | 你很喜欢听蓝调音乐吗? |
[15:13] | You have to let go. | 请你放手 |
[15:16] | Ben, you’re hurting me. | 班 你弄痛我了 |
[15:19] | There you are. | 原来你在这儿 |
[15:20] | Time for his remedies. | 他该吃药了 |
[15:23] | Scoot over, child. | 让开一下 |
[15:26] | 9:00 in the morning and 7:00 at night. | 早上9点和晚上7点 |
[15:28] | He takes his pills in powder form. I’ll show you how. | 他的药需要磨成粉 看我怎么做 |
[15:32] | be sure he drinks it all down. | 一定要喝完 |
[15:34] | -What’s he taking? -Oh, Coumadin and such. | -他在吃什么药? -抗凝血剂 |
[15:37] | He gets the tremors sometimes. don’t let that frighten you. | 他有时候身体会抖动 不需要大惊小怪 |
[15:42] | And a kiss to make it taste better. | 亲他一下会比较好 |
[15:46] | You’re scrawnier than I’d hoped. Prettier, though. | 你比我想像中更瘦 不过更漂亮 |
[15:51] | I bet you’re all marked up, aren’t you? | 我想你一定全身都是记号吧? |
[15:54] | -Marked up? -Written on. | -记号? -写满东西 |
[15:56] | I know you young people are always… | 我知道你们年轻人… |
[15:58] | jabbing yourselves with ink and needles. | 老是喜欢用墨水和针 在身上搞些花样 |
[16:01] | You’re written on, aren’t you? | 你身上有刺东西吧? |
[16:03] | Not where you can see. | 别人是看不到的 |
[16:05] | Well. | 好 |
[16:06] | He’s to be bathed daily, his linens changed. | 他每天都需要洗澡 被单也需要换 |
[16:10] | don’t bother with the housework. I’m the only one that knows how. | 不需要去做家事 只有我知道该怎么做 |
[16:15] | How long have you two lived here? | 你们住在这儿多久了? |
[16:19] | Let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[16:21] | We came over from Savannah in ’62. | 我们1962年从沙瓦纳搬来 |
[16:25] | We bought this house from a brother and a sister. | 这房子是跟一对兄妹买的 |
[16:28] | They’d inherited it a long time ago, from their parents. | 这房子是他们的传家宝 |
[16:32] | Lived here since they were children. | 他们从小就住在这儿 |
[16:34] | There they are. Martin and Grace. | 那就是他们 马丁和葛瑞丝 |
[16:37] | Charming people. | 人真的很好 |
[16:40] | But they fell on hard times, had to sell. | 不过他们手头很紧 所以不得不卖 |
[16:44] | You keep their picture? | 你把他们的照片留下? |
[16:46] | Yes. I like to pay my respects to the memories of this house. | 对 算是我对这间房子的尊重 |
[17:05] | All right. Come along now. | 跟我来吧 |
[17:14] | This is the dining room. | 这是餐厅 |
[17:16] | We only use about half of the rooms. | 我们只用屋内一半的房间 |
[17:17] | The others are for Ben’s antique business. | 另一半都放了班的古董 |
[17:20] | What he couldn’t sell, we stored here. | 他卖不出去的古董 我们就收藏在这儿 |
[17:23] | Except for the attic. | 除了阁楼 |
[17:25] | That has crystal and china. | 那儿有水晶和瓷器 |
[17:27] | And I keep a very close account on that, just so as you know. | 我常常会去盘点 先跟你说明一下 |
[17:34] | There are more than 30 rooms in all. | 这儿总共有30个房间 |
[17:37] | In the old days, they made a separate key for each room. | 以前每个房间都有一把钥匙 |
[17:40] | For the owner, they made a skeleton key. | 但屋主有一把万能钥匙 |
[17:44] | This will open every door. | 能够打开每个房间的门 |
[17:47] | This one is yours. | 这把给你 |
[17:50] | I have mine. | 我还有一把 |
[17:53] | Now, the pantry’s right out here. | 餐具都在这儿 |
[17:55] | You know, we may have to ask you to go into town now and then. | 有时候你可能需要 到镇上帮我们跑腿 |
[17:59] | Was there a mirror here once? | 这里以前有镜子吗? |
[18:03] | I noticed in the bathrooms also there are no mirrors. | 我注意到厕所也都没有镜子 |
[18:06] | Child, when you get as worn-out and wrinkled as we are… | 孩子 等你像我们一样这么老… |
[18:09] | you don’t need any reminding. | 就不需要镜子的提醒了 |
[18:11] | If you want a small one for your own purposes… | 假如你需要镜子的话… |
[18:13] | that’s fine with me. | 请便 |
[18:14] | -What’d you do with them? -Put them away. | -镜子呢? -收起来了 |
[18:23] | The boy tells me you don’t smoke. | 他说你不抽烟 |
[18:25] | I do smoke. I smoke a lot and I enjoy it very much. | 不过我抽烟 而且抽得很凶 我很喜欢抽烟 |
[18:29] | I trust that won’t be an issue. | 应该没问题吧 |
[18:30] | It won’t be. | 没关系 |
[18:31] | Good. Then for the most part just realize that… | 好 那请你记得… |
[18:34] | I’ll live here as if you’re not in residence. | 我们互不相干 |
[18:36] | After all, we’re not kin. Are your parents still alive? | 毕竟我们没有血缘关系 你父母还健在吗? |
[18:41] | My mom left when I was little. | 我妈很早就离开了 |
[18:42] | My dad raised me and he died last year. | 我爸从小养育我 他去年过世 |
[18:46] | Oh, my. So you cared for him as well? | 喔 是嘛 那你一定也有照顾他? |
[18:50] | I would have. | 本来想要的 |
[18:52] | I just thought I had more time. | 没想到他那么快就走了 |
[19:00] | You think too much about the time you have left… | 花太多时间去想所剩的生命… |
[19:03] | you don’t spend it living. | 反而忘了好好过生活 |
[19:06] | be good to my husband. be good to his house. | 善待我先生 善待他的房子 |
[19:10] | Remedies at 9:00. | 9点吃药 |
[19:11] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:33] | You don’t see gardens like this back in New Jersey, I expect. | 我想你在纽泽西应该看不到 这么美的花园吧 |
[19:38] | Actually, it’s the Garden State. | 那儿就是以花出名的 |
[19:41] | I doubt that very much. | 我看八成不是 |
[19:44] | Nothing more glorious than a garden. | 花园最美妙 |
[19:47] | Gone every winter, back every spring. | 每年冬天凋谢 春天萌芽 |
[19:53] | You religious at all? | 你笃信宗教吗? |
[19:56] | I try to keep an open mind. | 我试着接受各种不同的宗教 |
[19:58] | That’s good. That’s very good. | 那很好 那真的很好 |
[20:02] | Where are my trilliums? | 我的白紫呢? |
[20:04] | Oh, fiddlesticks. do me a blessing, child. | 喔 烦死了 孩子 能不能帮我一个忙? |
[20:07] | Will you run up to the attic for me? | 帮我跑一趟阁楼好吗? |
[20:09] | I have some seed packets in a box right next to the stairs. | 楼梯旁有一盒种子 |
[23:05] | What took you? | 你怎么这么慢? |
[23:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:11] | I thought the key opens everything. | 我以为这是万能钥匙 |
[23:13] | The key? What key? | 钥匙? 什么钥匙? |
[23:16] | The key you gave me for the house. | 你给我的万能钥匙 |
[23:18] | There’s a door in the attic it doesn’t work for. | 它打不开阁楼里的一扇门 |
[23:21] | Oh, no, the attic, it’s never opened that. | 喔 阁楼啊 从来没开过那扇门 |
[23:25] | -I got my dixie-Johns. -Why not? | -找到种子了 -为什么打不开? |
[23:29] | -What’s in there? -I have no idea. | -里面有什么? -我也不知道 |
[23:32] | It’s been shut ever since we moved in. | 我们搬进来后 就再也没开过那扇门 |
[23:34] | I have to get these in the ground, because there’s rain coming. | 我得赶快去撒种 因为就快要下雨了 |
[23:38] | Mrs. devereaux… | 戴沃太太… |
[23:40] | Ben was in the attic, wasn’t he, when he had his stroke? | 班中风发作时 不就在阁楼里面吗? |
[23:48] | What was he doing in there? | 他在那儿做什么? |
[23:50] | You’ll have to ask him, child. | 孩子 你去问他啊 |
[23:54] | be a dear and go see to him, won’t you? | 你去看看他好吗? |
[23:58] | I wonder if he wouldn’t like some iced tea. | 问他想不想喝点冰茶 |
[26:14] | His door was locked. | 他的门被锁住了 |
[26:19] | Ben! | 班! |
[26:28] | Ben! | 班! |
[26:32] | Ben! | 班! |
[26:36] | Stop right there, Ben! don’t move! | 不要动! |
[26:47] | Stop! | 不要动! |
[26:50] | Ben! | 班! |
[26:54] | Mrs. devereaux! | 戴沃太太! |
[27:03] | Ben! | 班! |
[27:06] | Ben, what are you doing? It’s me! | 班 你在干嘛? 是我啊! |
[27:11] | Mother of mercy, what’s he done? | 我的天哪 他怎么了? |
[27:13] | He got out of the window. I thought you said he was bedridden. | 他从窗户掉出去 你不是说他不能走动吗? |
[27:16] | He’s having spasms. | 他又抽筋了 |
[27:17] | -didn’t you give him his remedies? -Yes. | -你有喂他吃药吗? -有 |
[27:19] | did you make sure he drank them down? | 他有把药吃完吗? |
[27:20] | I thought so. | 我以为有啊 |
[27:21] | Ben, what’d they make you do? | 班 他们对你做了什么? |
[27:22] | His door was locked. | 他的门刚才被锁住 |
[27:23] | Just go get the wheelchair. We’ve gotta get him out of this. | 快去拿轮椅 我们得赶快带他进屋里 |
[27:26] | What about a doctor? | 要不要叫医生? |
[27:28] | In the morning, just get that wheelchair now. | 明天早上再说 现在赶快去拿轮椅 |
[27:43] | Caroline! | 凯罗兰! |
[27:55] | What in damnation took you so long? | 你怎么动作这么慢? |
[27:58] | I came as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快了 |
[27:59] | We’re just gonna have to double his remedies. | 看来我们需要加重药的剂量 |
[28:01] | That’s all I can think of. | 也想不出别的办法 |
[28:03] | Caroline, help me here. Help me get him. | 凯罗兰 帮我扶他起来 |
[28:09] | Come on. That’s it. | 快点 就这样 |
[28:37] | Where did you think you were going? | 你想跑到哪里去? |
[28:47] | You’re here two days and he already tried to kill himself. | 才过了两天 他就已经企图自杀 |
[28:51] | Must have some kind of bedside manner, huh? | 你对待病人还真有一套 |
[28:54] | One of my many charms. | 那是我的专长之一 |
[28:57] | So, what exactly happened? I came to update her will… | 到底发生什么事了? 我来帮她更新遗嘱… |
[29:01] | she’s up with the doc, says he fell? | 她跟医生说… 他从窗子摔下去? |
[29:04] | He did fall. | 没错 |
[29:07] | Like what, from his wheelchair? | 从他的轮椅上摔下来? |
[29:14] | You cannot be serious. From up there? He fell from up there? | 怎么可能? 从那上面? 从那上面摔下来? |
[29:18] | How? He can’t even walk. | 怎么可能? 他根本不能走动 |
[29:21] | Please don’t tell me you’re quitting. I have to start over again. | 拜托千万别辞职 不然我又要开始找人了 |
[29:25] | Will you shut the door? I want to show you something. | 可以把门关起来吗? 我想给你看一个东西 |
[29:30] | You know what my mama used to say? | 你知道我妈以前常说什么吗? |
[29:33] | If a lady invites you into her room, | 要是一个女孩请你进她的闺房 |
[29:34] | she probably isn’t much of a lady. | 那她一定不是什么好女孩 |
[29:36] | Homespun Southern wisdom grows on trees around here, doesn’t it? | 你们南方人还真有智慧啊 |
[29:41] | I found this in Ben’s room… | 我昨晚在班的房间… |
[29:43] | Iast night. | 找到这个 |
[29:45] | Found what? His laundry? | 找到什么? 他的脏床单? |
[29:47] | No, it had a… | 不是 上面本来有… |
[29:48] | -There was… -Had a what? | -本来有… -有什么? |
[29:51] | There was a… It had a… | 本来有一个… 有一个… |
[29:55] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[29:58] | I thought it… | 我以为… |
[30:00] | I don’t know what I thought. | 我也糊涂了 |
[30:03] | I admire you. | 我很佩服你 |
[30:05] | You know, what you do. | 你的职业 |
[30:08] | Hell, I wouldn’t be able to take care of my own parents. | 我连照顾自己的父母都有困难 |
[30:10] | You’d regret it. | 你一定会后悔 |
[30:11] | I quit college to help out with some friends’ bands. | 我当初为了朋友的乐团而休学 |
[30:15] | Out all night, always on the road. | 一天到晚得巡回 |
[30:18] | My father thought I was throwing my life away. | 我爸以为我毁了我的前途 |
[30:22] | So we didn’t talk, didn’t visit. | 所以我们冷战 也不见面 |
[30:24] | Stubborn and proud, and that’s how we left it. | 我们从来没机会和好 |
[30:27] | You mean… | 你的意思是… |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:32] | He was gone before I even knew he was sick. | 我根本还不知道他生病 他就过世了 |
[30:41] | I guess he wanted to spare me from all this. | 他可能不想让我受苦吧 |
[30:45] | Is that so wrong? | 那有什么不对? |
[30:49] | No one should have to die alone. | 谁都不该孤伶伶地死去 |
[30:54] | So tell me what you were gonna tell me. | 你刚才想告诉我什么 |
[30:56] | About Ben. | 有关班的事 |
[31:05] | do you ever feel like… | 你会不会觉得… |
[31:09] | he’s asking you for help? | 他需要你的帮忙? |
[31:11] | -Asking me? -With a look or… | -我的帮忙? -一个眼神… |
[31:14] | a touch. | 或是动作? |
[31:16] | Mr. Marshall? | 马修先生? |
[31:18] | Where in damnation is that boy? Caroline… | 那男孩在哪儿? 凯罗兰… |
[31:21] | have you seen Mr… | 你有没有看到… |
[31:26] | Well… | 这可好了… |
[31:29] | I see the children are getting acquainted. | 你们在培养感情是吧 |
[31:32] | Now, Violet… | 薇儿丽… |
[31:34] | you know you’re the only woman in my life. | 你是我生命中最重要的女人 |
[31:36] | I know no such things, and remove your perspirations. | 少给我胡说 把你的臭手拿开 |
[31:41] | The doctor has departed, so I’m ready… | 医生已经走了 所以我想… |
[31:43] | to discuss estate matters, if you have finished… | 跟你讨论一下不动产的事 要是你现在… |
[31:46] | soliciting your new business. | 不忙着做别的事 |
[31:59] | All right. | 好 |
[32:01] | Whenever you get the time. | 只要你有时间 |
[35:06] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[35:09] | I’m making some sweet tea. | 我要泡点茶 |
[35:12] | Are you interested? | 你想喝一点吗? |
[35:18] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[35:33] | 贾斯菲爸爸之献祭 1920年8月24日于纽艾布拉教区 | |
[35:37] | “Sacrifice.” | “献祭” |
[35:40] | Are you in the house? | 你在屋里吗? |
[36:41] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[36:47] | You’re forgetful, child. | 孩子 你怎么忘了关门 |
[37:47] | It is time, Lord. | 神啊 时候到了 |
[37:49] | From the dry dust… | 从干燥的尘土… |
[37:51] | out of these chains… | 从捆绑的铁链中… |
[37:53] | from the devil’s house. | 从魔鬼的居住地中 |
[37:56] | It is time, Lord… | 神啊 该是时候了… |
[37:58] | to take me… | 带领我… |
[38:00] | from the dry dust, break me from these chains. | 从干燥的尘土中 打断捆绑我的铁链 |
[38:04] | Bring me from the devil’s house. | 带我脱离魔鬼的居住地 |
[38:07] | Take me out of darkness. | 带我脱离黑暗 |
[38:11] | Walk me out of blindness. | 让我走出盲目的日子 |
[38:13] | Lift me out of sadness. | 将我的忧伤除去 |
[38:16] | Save me from my damned-ness. | 拯救我脱离罪孽 |
[38:19] | Please, Lord. | 神啊 求求你 |
[38:21] | It is time, Lord. | 神啊 时候到了 |
[38:23] | Take me from the dry dust. Break me… | 带我离开干燥的尘土 让我从… |
[38:27] | out of these chains. Bring me from the devil’s house. | 铁链中脱离 带我远离魔鬼的居住地 |
[38:32] | Take me out of… | 带领我离开… |
[38:38] | Just a local band. | 当地的一个乐团 |
[38:44] | How about you buy me a drink? | 我们去喝点东西吧? |
[38:48] | Whatever it is, it’s not your average attic. | 反正那不是一般的阁楼 |
[38:51] | She says it’s been locked up ever since they first moved in. | 她说自从他们搬进屋里 那扇门就一直被锁着 |
[38:56] | You found yourself a hoodoo room. | 那根本就是巫术嘛 |
[39:01] | -A what? -Hoodoo. You know what hoodoo is? | -什么? -巫术 你知道巫术是什么吗? |
[39:06] | It’s like voodoo, right? | 就像巫毒对吧? |
[39:08] | Wrong. Voodoo’s a religion. | 错了 巫毒是一种宗教 |
[39:11] | Slaves brought it to Haiti from Africa. | 来自非洲的奴隶 把巫毒带到海地 |
[39:13] | You worship God, heaven and hell. | 他们会敬拜神 天堂和地狱 |
[39:15] | -How’s hoodoo different? -It’s magic. | -巫术有什么不同? -那是魔术 |
[39:17] | American folk magic. God doesn’t have much to do with it. | 美国的民间魔术 跟神并没有什么关系 |
[39:21] | -Magic? -Yeah. | -魔术? -对 |
[39:22] | It’s part African, part European, part Native American. | 有非洲 欧洲和美国原住民的传统 |
[39:26] | And New Orleans is its home. It started here. | 纽奥良是巫术的起源地 |
[39:28] | My Aunt Nola’s into it. | 我的诺拉阿姨对巫术很有兴趣 |
[39:29] | She shops at a place in Algiers. | 她常会到艾吉尔买东西 |
[39:32] | Look, you said the house had a history, right? | 你说那房子很古老对吧? |
[39:35] | -Hoodoo is pretty harmless. -Harmless how? | -巫术不会害人 -是吗? |
[39:38] | It’s psychological, like a lot of that stuff. | 通常是心理方面的东西 |
[39:41] | It can’t hurt you if you don’t believe. | 要是你不相信它 就不会受害 |
[39:45] | So this place your aunt shops at… | 你阿姨买东西的地方… |
[39:48] | Ever seen it? | 你有去过吗? |
[39:51] | It’s either this street or the next one… | 应该是这条街 要不然就是下一条… |
[39:55] | or the next one. | 或是下一条 |
[40:00] | There. | 就是那儿 |
[40:02] | There? That’s a Laundromat. | 那里? 那是洗衣店 |
[40:04] | Look, that’s all I know. That’s where she goes. | 我只知道她都去那儿 |
[40:10] | So you coming in or what? | 你要不要进去? |
[40:12] | I’m not. | 不要 |
[40:14] | I thought you don’t believe in this stuff. | 还以为你不信这种东西 |
[40:16] | I don’t. | 我是不信 |
[40:17] | But I’m not just going to mess around with it. | 不过我也不想惹麻烦 |
[40:19] | So, you wanna go in, go ahead. | 你要进去的话 就去啊 |
[40:23] | You’re scared. | 你是害怕吧 |
[40:24] | -Jill the Thrill is scared. -Kiss my ass. | -吉儿大姐害怕了 -去死啦 |
[40:27] | You’re never gonna live this down. We come all the way out here… | 你这样真的很丢脸喔 我们大老远来… |
[40:30] | I’m not scared. | 我才不怕 |
[41:26] | Good night, Caroline. | 晚安 凯罗兰 |
[41:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:21] | I told you about the mirrors. | 我明明跟你说过镜子的事 |
[42:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[42:24] | This is not your house. | 这不是你家 |
[42:26] | I found them. I needed a mirror for my bathroom… | 这是我找到的 我的浴室需要一面镜子… |
[42:29] | I told you, and you heard me. No mirrors. | 我跟你说过了 你也听得很清楚 不准用镜子 |
[42:33] | No mirrors! | 不准用镜子! |
[42:39] | I’ve seen the room. | 我看过那房间了 |
[42:42] | -What room? -The room you say you’ve never seen. | -什么房间? -你说你从来没看过的房间 |
[42:48] | It’s not locked anymore. | 不再是锁着的 |
[42:50] | No, child, you don’t know what you’ve seen. | 孩子 你不懂自己看到了什么 |
[42:52] | You’re gonna tell me right now. | 你现在最好告诉我是怎么一回事 |
[42:55] | Or I’m leaving. | 要不然我就走 |
[43:07] | You’re not from the South. | 你不是南方人 |
[43:10] | You won’t understand. | 你不会懂 |
[43:12] | That room up there, you just don’t go in and… | 你不可以随便进去上面那房间… |
[43:16] | throw things out of a room like that. | 从里面任意丢东西出来 |
[43:19] | You leave them just where you found them. | 东西一定要归位 |
[43:24] | The house is theirs just as much as ours. | 这房子虽然是我们的 但也算是他们的 |
[43:26] | The house is whose? Whose things are in that room? | 这是谁的房子? 房间里的东西是谁的? |
[43:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:34] | About 90 years ago… | 90年前… |
[43:37] | there was a banker here, his name was Thorpe. | 这里住了一位银行家 他名叫索普 |
[43:41] | He made his fortune cheating the poor. | 他专门骗穷人的钱 |
[43:43] | He was a mean man. He was a cruel man. | 他的心地很坏 脾气很不好 |
[43:46] | It was him, and his family, and couple of servants… | 当初这儿住了他和家人 还有几位仆人… |
[43:50] | name of Mama Cecile and Papa Justify. | 名叫西西莉妈妈和贾斯菲爸爸 |
[43:55] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[43:58] | The way I heard it, old man Thorpe, he didn’t know… | 据说索普老先生 当时并不知道… |
[44:03] | that Papa Justify was a “two-headed doctor.” | 贾斯菲爸爸是个”双头医生” |
[44:07] | He was a conjure man. So was Cecile. | 他和西西莉都是魔法师 |
[44:12] | -They believed in… -Hoodoo. | -他们相信… -巫术 |
[44:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:21] | That was their room. | 那就是他们的房间 |
[44:28] | They were famous all through the bayous. | 他们当时非常出名 |
[44:32] | They healed the sick and they hurt the mean. | 他们医治病人并消除鬼怪 |
[44:35] | “Hit a straight lick with a crooked stick,” as the coloreds say. | 就像黑人说的:”为达到目的不择手段” |
[44:39] | But old Thorpe, he just saw them as help. | 但他们在老索普眼中 不过是仆人 |
[44:44] | And he worked them to the bone. | 根本就是奴隶 |
[44:47] | He abused them. | 他还虐待他们 |
[44:50] | Until one night, as the story goes… | 据说有一晚… |
[44:55] | there was a party. | 开了一场派对 |
[44:59] | It was the bank’s anniversary, all the big mucketymucks were here. | 那晚刚好是银行周年庆 所有大人物接连出席 |
[45:03] | Politicians, sugar barons, riverboat tycoons. | 政客 巨富和船业大亨 |
[45:07] | There was a lot of drinking and dancing… | 全场饮酒作乐… |
[45:11] | and a couple of trysts, I’m sure. | 我相信也有不少打情骂俏的画面 |
[45:16] | And then, finally, when it was time to say farewell… | 眼看就要散会了… |
[45:19] | some of the guests wanted to wish goodbye to the children. | 在场的客人想跟孩子们说再见 |
[45:23] | But nobody could find them. | 不过没有人找到他们 |
[45:24] | They hadn ‘t seen them in hours. | 好几个小时都不见他们的踪影 |
[45:26] | So, being all full of brandy, they made it a game. | 因为客人都喝了白兰地 所以决定开始玩游戏 |
[45:29] | “Let’s Find the Children. “ | “我们来找小孩吧” |
[45:32] | Room after room after room. | 一间一间地找 |
[45:35] | Finally, someone heard music… | 终于有人在阁楼… |
[45:38] | Martin? Grace? | 马丁? 葛瑞丝? |
[45:39] | … and voices and shouting… | 听到了音乐… |
[45:43] | up in the attic. | 声音和喊叫声 |
[45:44] | From the devil’s house. | 从魔鬼的居住地 |
[45:47] | It is time, Lord. | 神啊 该是时候了 |
[45:49] | The servants were up there with the children. | 仆人当时跟孩子们在一起 |
[45:52] | They were trying to teach them how to conjure hoodoo. | 想教孩子们怎么行巫术 |
[45:56] | And take his head. | 取他的头 |
[45:59] | Thorpe went about insane, and so did the rest of the guests. | 索普和其他人都气疯了 |
[46:05] | I mean, how long had this blasphemy been going on? | 这种亵渎神明的事到底持续了多久? |
[46:09] | The children said it was their fault, that they’d wanted to learn. | 孩子们说是自己的错 因为他们想要学巫术 |
[46:13] | But they weren ‘t having any of that. | 不过大人们可不相信 |
[46:38] | All that power and rage and insanity. | 所有的愤怒和狂乱 顿时都发泄出来 |
[46:52] | The party was over. | 派对划下了句点 |
[47:07] | It was a terrible thing. | 成了一场梦魇 |
[47:10] | Terrible. | 很可怕 |
[47:16] | Rumors got out, But no arrests, no trial. | 谣言不断 不过并没有人被逮捕或审判 |
[47:21] | Money had its way. | 金钱解决了一切 |
[47:25] | What happened to the family? | 那一家人最后怎么了? |
[47:28] | The bank went under. | 银行倒闭 |
[47:30] | Thorpe shot his wife to death, and then turned the gun on himself. | 索普把太太杀了 再拿枪自尽 |
[47:37] | People in the bayou say it was Justify and Cecile’s revenge. | 大家都说是因为 贾斯菲和西西莉在报仇 |
[47:41] | The children stayed here till ’62. | 孩子们在这儿住到1962年 |
[47:45] | But they never, ever, told us why that room was locked. | 不过他们从没告诉过我们 为何那房间上了锁 |
[47:51] | Or why there were no mirrors in the whole house. | 或是房子里没有镜子的原因 |
[47:57] | Now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[47:58] | You know what? | 知道什么? |
[48:02] | You see them in the mirrors. | 会在镜子里看到他们 |
[48:07] | Who? | 谁? |
[48:08] | The servants. | 仆人们 |
[48:10] | I’ve gone and read some hoodoo books, and they say… | 我看了几本巫术的书 书上都说… |
[48:14] | putting brick dust down will keep harm away. | 在地上洒砖粉能够避邪 |
[48:17] | So I made a big circle of it around the whole house. | 所以我在屋外 洒了一整圈砖粉 |
[48:20] | You can’t expect me to believe you see ghosts in your mirrors. | 我怎么能相信你在镜子里看到鬼 |
[48:27] | The ghosts are here now. | 鬼现在就在这儿 |
[48:32] | But whatever they did to him… | 不过我绝不会让自己… |
[48:35] | I am not going to let them do it to me. | 像他一样落入他们的魔掌中 |
[48:45] | Now you’ll leave… | 你现在… |
[48:48] | Iike all the rest of them. | 就像其他人那样离开这儿吧 |
[49:50] | That’s some superstitious wife you got there, Ben. | 班 你太太还真迷信 |
[49:54] | She thinks you have ghosts in the attic. | 她觉得你们家阁楼有鬼 |
[49:58] | Spooky, huh? | 蛮恐怖的吧? |
[50:03] | Hold on. I’ll be right back. | 等一下 我马上回来 |
[50:22] | She says you see them in the mirrors. | 她说能在镜子里看到他们 |
[50:26] | Ghosts in the mirrors. | 镜子里的鬼 |
[51:04] | I’m sorry, Ben. | 班 对不起 |
[51:10] | Ben, stop it. | 班 别这样 |
[51:14] | Relax. I’m so… | 放松 我真是… |
[51:17] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[51:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[51:25] | You see them, too. | 你也看得到他们 |
[51:36] | I’m going to town. | 我要到镇上去一趟 |
[51:38] | Shopping. | 买东西 |
[51:40] | What for, Caroline? | 凯罗兰 买什么? |
[51:45] | Caroline, what for? | 凯罗兰 买什么? |
[51:47] | We’ll just have to see. | 看了就知道 |
[52:33] | He won’t beat you again. | 他不会再打你了 |
[52:35] | Mama Cynthia, he beat me last night. | 欣西雅妈妈 他昨天晚上打我 |
[52:38] | You use the potion that I’m gonna fix for you… | 用我帮你配的药… |
[52:41] | and it won’t happen again. I will promise you that. | 我向你保证 就不会有事了 |
[52:43] | -I’m scared. -Don’t be afraid. | -我好害怕 -不要害怕 |
[52:46] | Are you sure that I can do it? | 你确定我可以这样? |
[52:48] | I know it will. It will work. | 一定有效 不会有事的 |
[52:49] | Just do as I say. Don’t be afraid. | 照我说的做 不要害怕 |
[52:52] | It will work, and it won’t happen again, ever. | 一定会有效 绝不会再发生 |
[52:55] | Don’t worry about it. He won’t hit you again. | 不要担心 他不会再打你了 |
[52:58] | Just use this potion I mixed up. I have a lot of things in here. | 只要用我配的药方 里面加了很多不同成分 |
[53:02] | And you use it as I told you. | 照我指示的做 |
[53:04] | -Okay, I’ll trust you, Mama. -You’ll do fine. | -好 我相信你 -一定行 |
[53:14] | That brick dust at the door, how does it work? | 门前的砖粉要怎么用? |
[53:18] | You lay a line down. | 洒成一直线 |
[53:20] | Nobody that means you harm can cross it. | 想要伤害你的人 绝对过不去 |
[53:24] | It’s how you tell who your enemies are. | 这样你就知道敌人是谁 |
[53:29] | It’s like hypnotism, right? | 就像是催眠 对吧? |
[53:32] | Suggestion? | 还是心理暗示? |
[53:34] | And when this stuff works, it’s because someone believes it works? | 这种招术之所以有效 是因为人们迷信吧? |
[53:39] | And if you thought, you know… | 要是有人觉得… |
[53:43] | magic made you sick… | 魔术带来疾病… |
[53:46] | you might believe in a magic cure, right? | 那一定也会相信魔术能治病吧? |
[53:49] | Even though it’s all in your head. | 其实根本是心理作用 |
[53:51] | Somebody been working roots on you. | 有人对你施巫术喔 |
[53:52] | Say I knew someone who believed he’d been… | 我认识一个… |
[53:55] | -Crossed. -Crossed. | -中邪的人 -没错 |
[54:00] | Would he believe he could be uncrossed? | 那他还有希望吗? |
[54:02] | What’s the nature of his condition? | 他出了什么问题? |
[54:04] | He can’t speak. Barely moves. He had a stroke… | 他说不出话 动弹不得 得过中风… |
[54:08] | but he seems to think someone else made him that way. | 但他觉得是别人害他的 |
[54:11] | And you want to know what happened to him? | 你想知道是怎么一回事? |
[54:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[54:27] | You went in there. You actually went in. | 你还真的进到店里去啦 |
[54:30] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗? |
[54:31] | Come on. Haven’t you ever heard of psychosomatic treatment? | 拜托 你从来没听过 心理影响生理治疗吗? |
[54:34] | Yeah. But this is not that. | 听过 但这可不一样 |
[54:37] | How much of a patient’s recovery depends on his believing he can? | 你知道病人康复的信念 有多大的影响力? |
[54:41] | What recovery? This is hospice. | 什么康复? 这是安宁护疗 |
[54:43] | You’re just supposed to help this guy die. | 你应该要帮助他上西天 |
[54:45] | He believes in this stuff. | 他相信巫术 |
[54:46] | So what? Who is he to you? | 又怎样? 他是你的谁啊? |
[54:49] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[54:50] | No, you forget it. He’s not your dad. | 你才算了吧 他又不是你爸 |
[54:53] | Not this one, the last, or the one before. | 他不是 这些病人都不是 |
[54:54] | Why are the two of you so attached? | 你们干嘛这么亲? |
[54:58] | I’m sorry, Cary. | 小凯 抱歉 |
[55:00] | Just so you know, if I’m not attached to him… | 老实告诉你 要是我不这么做… |
[55:02] | I’m abandoning him. | 等于我放弃了他 |
[55:05] | Attached is better. | 我得帮他 |
[55:06] | I know. Cary, I’m sorry. Okay? | 我知道 小凯 对不起 |
[55:10] | But would you look at yourself? | 看看你在做什么? |
[55:12] | You want to be a nurse and you just walked out of a witch doctor’s. | 你想当护士 竟然跑到巫师的店里 |
[55:15] | It’s not for me. | 不是为了我 |
[55:26] | Forecasters are calling for up to a foot of rain… | 气象报告预测 沿海地区将有30公分的… |
[55:28] | in the coastal areas… | 降雨量… |
[55:29] | as this storm makes its way across the delta, starting overnight. | 暴风雨今晚将登陆三角洲 |
[55:33] | Radar already shows increasing precipitation… | 雷达显示沿海地区… |
[55:36] | across the coastal areas and moving rather quickly to the north. | 以及北部地区 都将受到豪雨影响 |
[55:39] | The main forecast concerns centers around potential… | 气象预报目前相当关注于… |
[55:47] | Hi, Ben. | 嗨 班 |
[55:51] | I’ m gonna show you something. | 我想给你看一样东西 |
[55:56] | It’s going to be our secret. You and me. | 这是你和我之间的秘密 |
[56:05] | Violet says you didn’t have a stroke… | 薇儿丽说你并没有在阁楼… |
[56:08] | in the attic. She said some ghosts… | 中风发作 她说是鬼… |
[56:12] | made you this way with a spell. | 对你下了诅咒 |
[56:16] | Is that what you think? | 你也这么觉得吗? |
[56:19] | Because I know a spell, too, Ben. | 班 因为我也会魔咒 |
[56:23] | One that makes you better. | 能让你康复起来 |
[56:37] | All you have to do is believe it. | 只要你相信就好 |
[57:09] | Backwards. | 反方向 |
[57:14] | Cleanse this man. | 洁净他 |
[57:17] | Cleanse this room. | 洁净这房间 |
[57:20] | Cleanse this house. | 洁净这屋子 |
[57:26] | His words have gotten lost, lost and wandering in his mind. | 他的言语在脑海中失去了方向 |
[57:31] | Let the water run down… | 让清水流下… |
[57:33] | and wash away this condition. | 洗净他身上的疾病 |
[57:40] | His tongue has gotten tied, tied and tangled in his throat. | 他的舌头被捆绑在喉咙中 |
[57:45] | Let the water run down… | 让清水流下… |
[57:49] | and wash away this affliction. | 洗净他身上的痛苦 |
[57:55] | Send his voice to go free. | 让他的声音得到自由 |
[57:59] | Let the water run down… | 让清水流下… |
[58:01] | and wash away… | 洗净… |
[58:17] | Caroline. | 凯罗兰 |
[58:28] | Caroline. | 凯罗兰 |
[58:32] | It’s all in your head. | 都是心理作用 |
[58:36] | Help. Help. | 救救我 救救我 |
[58:41] | Ben, talk to me. Keep talking. | 班 继续说 不要停 |
[58:43] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[58:47] | Help you? Help you how, Ben? | 救你? 班 怎么救你? |
[58:51] | Get me out of here. | 救我出去 |
[58:55] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[58:58] | Get me out of here! | 救我出去! |
[59:02] | Shit! | 糟糕! |
[59:04] | -Caroline! -Just a second. | -凯罗兰! -等一下 |
[59:06] | Caroline, open this door! | 凯罗兰 快开门! |
[59:09] | What are you doing to him? | 你对他做了什么? |
[59:10] | Ben, why? Get out of here, why? | 班 为什么要逃出去? |
[59:12] | -Caroline! -One second! | -凯罗兰! -等一下! |
[59:15] | Caroline, open this door! | 凯罗兰 快开门! |
[59:16] | I’ll help you, I promise. Just talk to me. | 我一定会帮你 告诉我怎么一回事 |
[59:19] | What happened to you in that attic? Tell me who you’re afraid of. | 在阁楼发生了什么事? 告诉我你怕谁 |
[59:25] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[59:29] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[59:32] | -He was struggling in his sleep… -Get away from him. | -他睡得不好… -离他远一点 |
[59:35] | -Get away from him. -He was struggling. | -离他远一点 -他不舒服 |
[59:38] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[59:40] | I brought water. | 我拿水来了 |
[59:41] | You were talking to him? | 你刚才在跟他说话? |
[59:43] | I was just telling him a story to settle him down. | 我跟他说了一个故事 好让他放松 |
[59:46] | -About what? -Just a story. | -什么故事? -一个普通的故事 |
[59:52] | No ghosts. | 不是鬼故事 |
[59:55] | That’ll be all tonight, Caroline. Thank you. | 凯罗兰 你去休息吧 谢谢 |
[59:59] | I’ll come back to check on him… | 我会再来看他… |
[1:00:00] | No, that won’t be necessary. That’s all for tonight. Good night. | 不需要了 你去休息吧 晚安 |
[1:00:35] | It is time, Lord. | 神啊 时候到了 |
[1:00:57] | It is time, Lord. | 神啊 时候到了 |
[1:01:01] | Grace. | 葛瑞丝 |
[1:01:02] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[1:01:04] | Caroline. | 凯罗兰 |
[1:01:50] | Mrs. Devereaux? | 戴沃太太? |
[1:02:17] | Her and her ghost shit. | 什么闹鬼的狗屁嘛 |
[1:02:41] | That attic is filled with this stuff. | 那阁楼里装满了这些东西 |
[1:02:43] | Recipes. Spells. Books of them. Records of them. | 魔法书 咒语 各种书籍和录音 |
[1:02:47] | I understand your cause of concern… | 我能够了解你的用意… |
[1:02:50] | but my family is superstitious, too. We’re called Baptists. | 不过我们家也非常迷信 我们是浸信会徒 |
[1:02:53] | -This is different. -It’s charming. | -这不一样 -很特别 |
[1:02:55] | Local color. | 当地的文化风俗 |
[1:02:57] | You said yourself you were worried about him. | 你明明说过很担心他们 |
[1:03:00] | Well, now I’m worried about you. You know? | 现在我比较担心你 |
[1:03:04] | Are you a nurse or a detective? | 你是护士还是侦探? |
[1:03:09] | When did you first meet the Devereauxs? | 你认识戴沃夫妇多久? |
[1:03:12] | Just before he had his stroke. | 他中风发作前认识的 |
[1:03:14] | They were looking for a lawyer to update their wills. | 他们刚好在找律师 以便更新遗嘱 |
[1:03:16] | Did you ever think that maybe she knew something… | 你会不会觉得她当初知道… |
[1:03:18] | was gonna happen to him? | 他将遭遇的事? |
[1:03:20] | How? Like tarot cards in the attic? A seance in her sleep? | 怎么说? 阁楼里的塔罗牌? 梦中的异象? |
[1:03:25] | I want to know why the last girl quit. | 告诉我上一个看护为什么辞职 |
[1:03:28] | Hallie. Some folks to see you. | 海莉 有人找你 |
[1:03:32] | You a superstitious person? | 凯罗兰 你迷信吗? |
[1:03:34] | Not per se. | 不算是吧 |
[1:03:36] | I told my mama where I was working. | 我告诉我妈当初在那儿工作 |
[1:03:38] | She said that house has been nothing but blood and tears. | 她说那房子满是血和泪 |
[1:03:41] | That the last owners were some rich brother and sister. | 上一个屋主很富有 |
[1:03:44] | Crazy people, supposedly. | 不过很疯狂 |
[1:03:47] | They died of strokes right after they sold the place. | 他们把房子卖掉之后 因中风过世 |
[1:03:50] | Maybe they found something they shouldn’t. | 他们八成看到了不该看的东西 |
[1:03:53] | Maybe now Ben did, too. | 或许班也是 |
[1:03:56] | It may be their mess in that room… | 虽然那房间里还有他们的杂物… |
[1:03:59] | but ain’t no ghosts put a spell on that old man. | 但绝不是鬼对老先生下咒语 |
[1:04:03] | She did. | 是她 |
[1:04:04] | -Do you believe that? -Don’t you? | -你信那一套? -你不信? |
[1:04:07] | But I heard it can’t hurt you. | 但我听说巫术无害 |
[1:04:09] | I mean, it can’t hurt you if you don’t believe. | 要是不相信的话 就不会受伤害 |
[1:04:12] | Then I suggest you leave that house before you do. | 我建议你最好尽快离开那房子 |
[1:04:19] | For God’s sake, this is insane. The man had a stroke. | 拜托 真的有够夸张 他不过是中风发作 |
[1:04:22] | That isn’t what he thinks. | 他怎么不这么认为? |
[1:04:24] | And you’re gonna take him away from her? From his own wife? | 你要带他远离她? 远离他的太太? |
[1:04:26] | How can you believe… | 你怎么能相信… |
[1:04:27] | I don’t believe. I don’t. | 我不信 我真的不信 |
[1:04:30] | The point is, he does. | 但他相信 |
[1:04:32] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:04:33] | -Stop the car. -Why? | -停车 -为什么? |
[1:04:35] | I’ve been here before. I’ll show you. It’s not just them. | 我来过这里 你看就知道 不只他们 |
[1:04:46] | See the line across the doorway? It’s brick dust. | 看到门前的线了吗? 那是砖粉 |
[1:04:49] | Hoodoo. Keeps your enemies from coming across. | 这是巫术 把敌人挡在门外 |
[1:04:52] | See the bones hanging? | 看到骨头了吗? |
[1:04:53] | This stuff’s got a hold on people out here. | 这些人都很迷信 |
[1:04:55] | Yeah, but it’s not real. | 没错 但这不是真的 |
[1:04:58] | It doesn’t matter if it’s not real. It’s real to them. | 不管是真是假 对他们来说是真实的 |
[1:05:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:05:07] | This music. I know this music. | 我听过这段音乐 |
[1:05:10] | You sure this is a good idea? | 这样不好吧? |
[1:05:14] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[1:05:20] | Mama raised a gentleman. | 女士优先 |
[1:05:26] | Hello? | 有人在吗? |
[1:05:28] | Excuse me. Ma’am? | 小姐 抱歉 |
[1:05:33] | We heard the music, your record. I was wondering… | 我们听到你放的音乐 不知道… |
[1:05:35] | There’s no record for anyone here. | 这里不卖唱片 |
[1:05:40] | How about records by a man named Justify? | 有没有贾斯菲出的专辑? |
[1:05:48] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道那个人? |
[1:05:51] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的? |
[1:05:55] | Who else is in here? | 还有谁在这儿? |
[1:05:57] | -Someone else in here? -It’s just me, ma’am. | -有别人在这儿? -是我 |
[1:06:00] | Stop now. Don’t you go touching… | 不要动 别给我到处乱碰… |
[1:06:02] | Do you know a record called the Conjure of Sacrifice? | 你有听过《献祭魔法》吗? |
[1:06:09] | Because I have it, if you do. | 要是你听过的话 我有一份 |
[1:06:11] | You had that, you wouldn’t say so. | 要是你有的话 不会说出来 |
[1:06:14] | You do know it. | 所以你听说过 |
[1:06:17] | The strongest conjuration of all. | 那是最强力的魔法 |
[1:06:20] | They say Justify discovered it… | 据说贾斯菲在学会… |
[1:06:22] | but he got killed before he learned to work it. | 如何施展新魔法之前 就被杀死了 |
[1:06:26] | Him and his poor wife both. It’s never been found. | 他和他可怜的太太都被杀了 魔法从此失传 |
[1:06:31] | What does it do? | 到底有什么功用? |
[1:06:33] | It keeps you from dying. | 让人不死 |
[1:06:35] | Not forever, but for a while. | 不是永久的 不过会持续一阵子 |
[1:06:39] | How? | 怎么说? |
[1:06:40] | You have to sacrifice somebody… | 必须献上某个人… |
[1:06:43] | and take the years that they have left. | 转借那人所剩的性命 |
[1:06:54] | Hurry up! He’s alone with her! | 快点! 他单独跟她在一起! |
[1:06:56] | Hang on, Caroline! Wait! Shit! | 等一下 凯罗兰! 等一下! 可恶! |
[1:07:01] | Now you got me spooked. | 现在我也怕了 |
[1:07:02] | If I get proof that she’s out to hurt him, | 要是我找到她想害他的证据 |
[1:07:04] | will you stick by me… | 你就会相信我… |
[1:07:04] | -By “hurt him,” you mean kill him. -Will you or won’t you? | -你是说杀害吧 -到底相不相信我? |
[1:07:07] | Just listen to yourself. | 听你在胡说 |
[1:07:09] | Fine. Goodbye. | 好吧 再见 |
[1:07:10] | What are you gonna do here, kidnap him? | 你想怎样 绑架他吗? |
[1:07:11] | You know something’s wrong between them. You know it. | 你明明知道他们之间很不寻常 |
[1:07:15] | Let me make some calls. See about grounds for… | 那我去联络一下 看该怎么申请… |
[1:07:17] | a restraining order, protective custody. | 人身禁制令或保护监护权 |
[1:07:19] | You’re not gonna get a search warrant till tomorrow anyhow. | 你非要等到明天 才能拿到搜索令 |
[1:07:21] | Then that’ll give me tonight. | 那我今晚就行动 |
[1:07:25] | I’m all he’s got, Luke. Me. | 路克 我是他唯一的希望 |
[1:07:29] | Get the proof. Okay? | 去找证据吧 |
[1:07:40] | Mrs. Devereaux, I’m back. | 戴沃太太 我回来了 |
[1:08:08] | No. Where’s the record? | 糟糕 唱片到哪去了? |
[1:08:14] | It was right here. | 明明就在这儿 |
[1:09:00] | Mrs. Devereaux, could you come here for a second? | 戴沃太太 请你过来一下好吗? |
[1:09:05] | Caroline, I was beginning to worry about you… | 凯罗兰 我刚才正在担心你… |
[1:09:07] | you were gone such a long while. | 你去了这么久 |
[1:09:08] | It’s really raining out there. | 是啊 雨下得很大 |
[1:09:10] | It’s supposed to pour all night. | 今晚会有豪雨 |
[1:09:12] | Keeps up like this, that swamp’s going to rise… | 要是再这样下雨 沼泽就会暴涨… |
[1:09:14] | and ruin my flowerbeds. | 把我的花床给淹没 |
[1:09:17] | Did you want to see me? | 你在找我吗? |
[1:09:19] | Yeah, I was wondering if you could take a look at this? | 对 你可不可以看一下这里? |
[1:09:22] | There’s a leak up here. | 上面有漏水 |
[1:09:23] | They’re all over the house. They’re just rainwater. | 整个房子都在漏 那不过是雨水 |
[1:09:28] | Yes, but if you look up close… | 我知道 但靠近一点看… |
[1:09:32] | Come on in. I could show it to you better. | 过来一点 会看得更清楚 |
[1:09:46] | Actually, I have supper on the stove. | 老实说 我还在做饭 |
[1:09:50] | I shouldn’t leave it. | 不应该离开厨房 |
[1:09:52] | -lt’ll just take a second. -I can see perfectly from here. | -看一下就好 -我从这儿看得很清楚 |
[1:09:56] | You want this for the sill? | 想把这放在窗边吗? |
[1:09:58] | All right. | 好 |
[1:10:02] | Could you come into the room please, just for a second? | 可不可以请你进房间一下? |
[1:10:06] | So I can show you what I’m seeing. | 我想给你看一点东西 |
[1:10:13] | You’re a funny one, Caroline. | 凯罗兰 你真有趣 |
[1:10:19] | I’ll make us some tea. | 我去泡点茶 |
[1:10:28] | And, Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[1:10:30] | After you’ve given Mr. Devereaux his remedies… | 你喂药给戴沃先生吃之后… |
[1:10:32] | would you be so kind as to join an old lady for supper? | 能不能来陪我吃晚餐? |
[1:10:36] | -Well, l… -Wonderful! | -我… -好! |
[1:10:37] | We should have done it days ago. | 我们早该这么做 |
[1:10:39] | I’ve made something real nice. | 我做了可口的晚餐 |
[1:10:54] | We’re leaving tonight. | 我们今晚就得离开 |
[1:11:04] | Caroline! | 凯罗兰! |
[1:11:07] | Supper. | 晚餐好了 |
[1:11:32] | How’s your gumbo? | 秋葵浓汤好吗? |
[1:11:34] | I haven’t started. | 我还没尝 |
[1:11:35] | Would you like sugar for your tea? I put it out for you. | 想要在茶里加点糖吗? 让我来 |
[1:11:38] | No, I don’t think I’ll have any sugar tonight. | 不用了 我今晚不要糖 |
[1:11:40] | But I thought you liked it. | 我以为你喜欢糖 |
[1:11:43] | You always have sugar in your tea. | 你每次都会在茶里加糖 |
[1:11:46] | You think I’m senile, don’t you? | 你以为我老年痴呆 对吧? |
[1:11:49] | Ghosts in the attic. Spells on my husband. | 阁楼里闹鬼 先生又中邪 |
[1:11:51] | I just don’t understand. | 我真的不懂 |
[1:11:54] | These ghosts, why would they put a spell on him and not me? | 这些鬼为什么会对他下咒? 为什么不是我? |
[1:11:56] | I’ve been in that room, too. | 我也去过那房间 |
[1:11:58] | Maybe because you don’t believe in them. | 或许是因为你不相信他们 |
[1:12:01] | Maybe all houses have spirits… | 或许每间房子都有幽灵… |
[1:12:04] | but we just don’t see them until we believe we can. | 除非我们相信 否则看不到 |
[1:12:11] | I’m really not that hungry. | 我实在不饿 |
[1:12:16] | Don’t move. I’ll fetch the candles. | 不要动 我去拿蜡烛 |
[1:12:19] | Eat your gumbo. Oh, fiddlesticks. | 吃你的浓汤啊 真烦 |
[1:12:43] | Dinner by candlelight. | 烛光晚餐 |
[1:12:46] | There. | 好了 |
[1:13:03] | So, was that the storm or the ghosts? | 那是暴风雨还是鬼? |
[1:13:06] | Well, say what you will about spirits. | 随便你怎么说 |
[1:13:09] | I’ve always wondered if there wasn’t something… | 我常常在想 我们是不是能够… |
[1:13:11] | we could learn from them. | 从他们身上学习到东西 |
[1:13:13] | Like a spell? | 像是咒语? |
[1:13:17] | I have great respect for your husband. | 我真的很尊敬你先生 |
[1:13:20] | And whatever he thinks happened to him, he’s fighting it. | 不论之前发生什么事 他现在正在极力抵抗 |
[1:13:23] | What did happen to him, Violet? | 薇儿丽 他到底怎么了? |
[1:13:25] | You haven’t touched your gumbo. | 你还没吃你的浓汤 |
[1:13:27] | What have you done to him? | 你做了什么? |
[1:13:28] | I made that special for you, and you haven’t even touched it. | 我特别为你做的浓汤 你却碰也不碰 |
[1:13:31] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[1:13:32] | He is my husband, and I am his wife… | 他是我先生 我是他太太… |
[1:13:35] | and I will do to him whatever I wish to do! | 我有权利决定要怎么对待他! |
[1:13:38] | He’s not safe in this house. | 他在这房子里不安全 |
[1:13:42] | What is this? | 搞什么? |
[1:13:44] | You’ve done something. | 你做了什么 |
[1:13:45] | He’s not safe in this house. Not with you. | 他在这房子里不安全 跟你在一起不安全 |
[1:13:48] | -This is my house. -I’m taking him, Violet. | -这是我家 -薇儿莉 我要把他带走 |
[1:13:50] | No! | 不! |
[1:13:57] | Too late. Not again. | 太迟了 不要 |
[1:14:00] | You little whore. He’s mine. | 你这个小荡妇 他是我的 |
[1:14:05] | Keep him in this house. | 把他留在这房子里 |
[1:14:09] | Keep him in this… | 把他留在这… |
[1:14:11] | He’s mine! | 他是我的! |
[1:14:18] | “Protection.” | “庇护” |
[1:14:32] | Where’s the record? | 唱片在哪? |
[1:14:43] | Oh, God. | 喔 天哪 |
[1:14:50] | Got it. | 在这儿 |
[1:14:57] | You bitch. | 你这婊子 |
[1:15:09] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[1:15:26] | Come on, Ben. | 来吧 班 |
[1:15:28] | I’m going to get you out of here. Just hold on. | 我要带你离开这儿 再忍一下 |
[1:15:56] | Damn it! | 可恶! |
[1:15:59] | Keep him in this house. | 把他留在这儿 |
[1:16:05] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:16:23] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[1:16:37] | Oh, shit! | 喔 可恶! |
[1:16:54] | Caroline. | 凯罗兰 |
[1:17:00] | Come on, Ben! | 班 快点! |
[1:17:04] | We’ve got to hide you, Ben. | 我们得把你藏起来 |
[1:17:24] | I’m gonna get help. I won’t leave you. | 我去求救 不会离开你 |
[1:17:29] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:17:42] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[1:17:50] | You think you can take him out of this house? | 你以为你可以带他离开这里? |
[1:17:53] | You think you’re stronger than me? | 你以为你比我更强壮? |
[1:17:57] | You’ve no idea how strong I am, Caroline. | 凯罗兰 你根本不知道 我有多么强壮 |
[1:18:06] | Caroline! | 凯罗兰! |
[1:18:11] | You’re just making it harder on yourself! | 你别再跟自己过不去了! |
[1:18:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:18:25] | You can’t get away, Caroline. | 凯罗兰 你逃不过的 |
[1:18:28] | You understand me? | 懂吗? |
[1:18:30] | You’ll never get out of here, child. | 孩子 你不可能逃出去 |
[1:18:34] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[1:18:41] | Stop right there! | 不要动! |
[1:19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:43] | Luke! | 路克! |
[1:19:45] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[1:19:49] | She tried to kill me. | 她想把我杀了 |
[1:19:53] | She had a gun. | 她有枪 |
[1:19:54] | She knows I know. Ben’s in trouble. | 她发现我知情 班有麻烦了 |
[1:19:57] | He’s still at the house. Call the police, Luke. I left him. | 他还在屋里 路克 打电话报警 |
[1:20:01] | We got to get back out there. | 我们一定要回去 |
[1:20:03] | The hell we do. | 才不要 |
[1:20:04] | I left him there. | 我把他留在那儿了 |
[1:20:07] | You didn’t leave anyone. Okay? Slow down. | 不要再自责了 好吗? 冷静一点 |
[1:20:10] | Tell me what happened. She tried to kill you? | 告诉我发生什么事 她想把你杀了? |
[1:20:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:18] | Mrs. Devereaux. | 戴沃太太 |
[1:20:20] | To what do I owe the… | 我到底欠了什么… |
[1:20:23] | Heard from Caroline? Why would she have… | 凯罗兰的消息? 她怎么会… |
[1:20:27] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[1:20:31] | Okay. What happened tonight? | 好 今晚发生什么事? |
[1:20:35] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:20:37] | We need to record this. | 我们需要录音 |
[1:20:43] | Hurting him? Hurting him how? | 伤害他? 怎么伤害他? |
[1:20:48] | What do you mean? What are you talking about? | 什么意思? 你在说什么? |
[1:20:53] | I am listening to you. | 我在听 |
[1:22:04] | Good night, child. | 晚安 孩子 |
[1:22:30] | A hell of a thing, isn’t it? | 不可思议吧? |
[1:22:33] | See, everywhere you look… | 你的四周围… |
[1:22:36] | it’s a whole new world all around you. | 都是崭新的世界 |
[1:22:38] | It’s like being born. | 就像重生 |
[1:22:42] | Or dying. Of course, I wouldn’t know. | 或是死亡 不过我不知道死亡的滋味 |
[1:23:07] | Hush, darling. I know it’s hard. | 安静点 甜心 我知道这很不舒服 |
[1:23:13] | We’re home! | 我们到家罗! |
[1:23:14] | He’s missing. She’s hidden him somewhere. | 他不见了 她把他藏起来了 |
[1:23:18] | Where is he, Caroline? | 凯罗兰 他在哪? |
[1:23:22] | It’s not him, it’s me. | 不是他 是我 |
[1:23:25] | You want to sacrifice me. | 你想把我当献祭 |
[1:23:28] | Where is he, Caroline? | 凯罗兰 他在哪? |
[1:23:30] | Why are you helping her? | 你为什么要帮她? |
[1:23:34] | -ls everything ready? -No. | -都准备好了吗? -没有 |
[1:23:36] | I can’t start anything till I know where he is. | 除非我知道他的下落 否则不能动手 |
[1:23:39] | What’s our tale if he gets away? | 要是他逃走了怎么办? |
[1:23:42] | Caroline… | 凯罗兰… |
[1:23:43] | you will tell me exactly where my husband is. | 你最好告诉我丈夫在哪 |
[1:23:47] | There’s nothing anybody can do for him, so there’s no need to try. | 谁也帮不了他 所以也别白费功夫 |
[1:23:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:23:55] | Where is he, Caroline? | 凯罗兰 他在哪? |
[1:24:02] | He’s in the garden shed. | 他在花园小屋里 |
[1:24:08] | Don’t scratch her up any more than she already is. | 不要再伤害她了 |
[1:24:14] | She’s teaching you. | 她在教导你 |
[1:24:17] | You help her kill me, and she’ll teach you how. | 你帮她杀了我 她就会教你 |
[1:24:20] | Ben knew, too, didn’t he? | 班也知道吧? |
[1:24:21] | That’s enough, Caroline. | 凯罗兰 够了 |
[1:24:23] | You want to shoot me, shoot me. | 你想开枪把我杀了 就动手吧 |
[1:24:25] | Stop right there, Caroline! | 凯罗兰 不要动! |
[1:24:37] | I want my father’s picture. | 我要我父亲的照片 |
[1:24:42] | I want it with me. | 我要那张照片 |
[1:24:44] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:25:01] | Jesus. All right. | 好 |
[1:25:02] | You want your picture, I’ll get your goddamn picture. | 你要照片 我就把那该死的照片给你 |
[1:25:28] | Fuck! | 干! |
[1:25:36] | Violet, she’s going outside! | 薇儿丽 她跑到外面去了! |
[1:25:47] | Violet! | 薇儿丽! |
[1:26:00] | She’s here! | 她在这儿! |
[1:26:03] | Quick! Go get her! Help me! | 快点! 把她抓住! 帮我! |
[1:26:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:26:22] | She’s fixed the door! | 她把门锁住了! |
[1:26:34] | Violet, I can’t get up the stairs! | 薇儿丽 我爬不动楼梯! |
[1:26:51] | You try to use my tricks on me? | 你想用我的巫术来对抗我? |
[1:26:59] | On me, huh? | 对抗我? |
[1:27:28] | No! | 不! |
[1:28:02] | 911 emergency. | 救护专线 |
[1:28:04] | My name is Caroline Ellis. | 我叫凯罗兰·艾利斯 |
[1:28:06] | I’m at 1750… | 位在泰瑞布教区… |
[1:28:09] | Bayou Chapelet in Terrebonne Parish. | 贝育街1750号 |
[1:28:11] | I need police and paramedics. | 我需要警察和救护人员 |
[1:28:14] | There are people hurt here. We’re trapped. | 这里有伤患 我们被困住了 |
[1:28:17] | Please hurry. | 请快点来 |
[1:28:25] | -What time is it? -Jill. | -几点了? -吉儿 |
[1:28:26] | -Jill. -Cary? | -吉儿 -小凯? |
[1:28:28] | Jill, I’m in trouble. | 吉儿 我有麻烦了 |
[1:28:30] | Caroline? | 凯罗兰? |
[1:28:31] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[1:28:33] | -It’s all real. -You’re where? What? | -这都是真的 -你在哪? 什么啊? |
[1:28:36] | I’m in the Devereaux house. | 我在戴沃家 |
[1:28:39] | What’s real? What… | 什么是真的? 什么… |
[1:28:42] | Jill? | 吉儿? |
[1:28:51] | Caroline! | 凯罗兰! |
[1:28:54] | You can’t get away, Caroline. | 凯罗兰 你逃不过的 |
[1:29:06] | Oh, God, no. | 喔 天哪 不 |
[1:29:08] | Caroline. | 凯罗兰 |
[1:29:17] | “Chalk, sulfur, blood, hair.” | “石灰 硫磺 鲜血 毛发” |
[1:29:33] | Sulfur. | 硫磺 |
[1:29:36] | Candle. | 蜡烛 |
[1:29:38] | Chalk. | 石灰 |
[1:29:58] | Hurry! | 快一点! |
[1:30:01] | Circle. | 圆圈 |
[1:30:04] | Eyes. | 眼 |
[1:30:06] | Four eyes. North, south. | 四个眼 北和南 |
[1:30:09] | Hurry! Oh, God, please. | 快一点! 喔 天哪 |
[1:30:12] | What’s next? | 下一步? |
[1:30:18] | Hair. | 毛发 |
[1:30:29] | My child… | 我的孩子… |
[1:30:32] | I believe you broke my legs. | 你把我的腿弄断了 |
[1:30:37] | You can’t touch me. | 你不要碰我 |
[1:30:39] | You can’t get near me. See this? | 你不能靠近我 看到没? |
[1:30:41] | This is your spell of protection. | 这是你的庇护魔咒 |
[1:30:44] | Is that what that is now? | 跟我玩这种游戏啊? |
[1:30:48] | And who exactly gave you that spell? | 谁把这魔咒传给你的? |
[1:30:51] | All that circle protects is you… | 那些圆圈是防卫你… |
[1:30:55] | from leaving it. | 让你出不来 |
[1:31:03] | You stay back! | 不要过来! |
[1:31:05] | I’ll kill you! You stay away! | 我会把你杀了! 给我后退! |
[1:31:07] | We’ve been waiting for you, Caroline. | 凯罗兰 我们等你等了好久 |
[1:31:10] | Waiting for you to believe. | 希望你能相信 |
[1:31:13] | It doesn’t work if you don’t believe. | 要是你不相信 就不会有功效 |
[1:31:18] | It is time, Lord. | 神啊 时候到了 |
[1:31:20] | From the dry dust out of these chains. | 从干燥的尘土 和捆绑的铁链中 |
[1:31:23] | I don’t believe. | 我不相信 |
[1:31:26] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[1:31:31] | I think you do. | 你相信 |
[1:31:33] | The weakness is the flesh. The flesh, the flesh. | 肉体是软弱的 肉体 肉体 |
[1:31:37] | I don’t believe. | 我不相信 |
[1:31:46] | I don’t believe in it. | 我才不相信 |
[1:31:56] | The flesh. The coil. | 肉体 困扰 |
[1:31:59] | I don’t believe. | 我不相信 |
[1:32:00] | The frail. The weak. | 软弱 不堪一击 |
[1:32:03] | I don’t believe. | 我不相信 |
[1:32:06] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[1:32:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:13] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天哪 |
[1:32:19] | I don’t believe! | 我不相信! |
[1:32:23] | I don’t believe! | 我不相信! |
[1:32:25] | I don’t believe! | 我不相信! |
[1:32:28] | I don’t believe! | 我不相信! |
[1:33:56] | Thank you, child. | 孩子 谢谢你 |
[1:34:08] | Cecile? | 西西莉? |
[1:34:10] | You all right? | 没事吧? |
[1:34:14] | I’m fine now, Justify. | 贾斯菲 我很好 |
[1:34:18] | A fair bit harder than the lawyer, wasn’t she? | 比当初那位律师更难搞吧? |
[1:34:21] | It’s harder every time. | 一个比一个难搞 |
[1:34:23] | They just don’t believe like they used to. | 现在人都不轻易相信 |
[1:34:26] | Got to get them riled up. | 一定要被惹毛了才信 |
[1:34:33] | I told you I wanted a black one this time. | 我不是叫你请黑人来吗 |
[1:34:36] | You know the black ones never stay. | 你也知道黑人都不会留下 |
[1:34:40] | Beggars can’t be choosers. | 没什么好挑的 |
[1:34:43] | I think it fits you beautifully. | 反正你现在很美 |
[1:34:46] | It’s better than Violet, or Grace, even. | 比薇儿丽或葛瑞丝都还要好 |
[1:34:51] | We’ll get used to it. We always do. | 到时候就习惯了 每次不都是这样 |
[1:35:10] | The thing folks don’t understand about sacrifice… | 一般人都搞不懂什么是献祭… |
[1:35:15] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[1:35:18] | …sometimes it’s more of a trade. | 其实只是交换 |
[1:35:20] | Get me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[1:35:24] | No! | 不! |
[1:35:26] | There, there, Caroline. | 凯罗兰 安静点 |
[1:35:41] | We thought it was just a fall, | 我们以为她不小心摔伤 |
[1:35:43] | but now she can’t move or even speak. | 但现在连行动或说话都有问题 |
[1:35:46] | Like a stroke or something. | 好像中风发作 |
[1:35:48] | Cary? | 小凯? |
[1:35:50] | Dearie me. | 我的老天 |
[1:35:55] | You called me. | 你打电话给我 |
[1:35:56] | I called you? | 我打给你? |
[1:36:01] | For help. Don’t you remember? | 求救 你不记得了? |
[1:36:04] | Cary’s not herself right now. I’m Luke Marshall. | 小凯现在有点恍惚 我是路克·马修 |
[1:36:08] | Devereauxs’ lawyer. | 戴沃夫妇的律师 |
[1:36:09] | Hi. Jill Dupay, her roommate. | 你好 我是她的室友吉儿杜沛 |
[1:36:11] | Jill, yes, I did call you. | 吉儿 我是有打电话给你 |
[1:36:14] | Fiddlesticks. I don’t know what possessed me. | 真烦 不知道被什么鬼附身 |
[1:36:18] | It’s all right. I’m here. | 没关系 有我在 |
[1:36:22] | They need real care now. | 他们需要特别看护 |
[1:36:24] | They can’t stay here. | 不能留在这儿 |
[1:36:26] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:36:28] | No, Cary. No, it’s not. | 不 小凯 不是你的错 |
[1:36:31] | It’s not. | 真的不是 |
[1:36:42] | Someone should ride to the hospital with them. Maybe… | 应该有人陪他们去医院 也许… |
[1:36:47] | Jill, would you mind? And we’ll meet you. | 吉儿 你可以吗? 我们到那儿见 |
[1:36:52] | Of course. Whatever you need. | 没问题 |
[1:37:02] | She meant so much to them, her being here. | 她对他们来说真的很重要 |
[1:37:06] | I know it wasn’t for long, but… | 虽然时间很短 不过… |
[1:37:10] | they really loved her. | 他们真的很爱她 |
[1:37:13] | Why do you say that? | 怎么说? |
[1:37:20] | It’s in their wills. | 看遗嘱就知道 |
[1:37:22] | They left her the house. | 他们把这房子留下来给她 |