时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | My mission was simple: | 我的任务很简单 |
[00:09] | drop my device onto their planet | 把我的设备放在他们星球上 |
[00:11] | and head back home. | 回家 |
[00:14] | I had no intentions of getting close to any of them. | 我根本不想靠近他们任何人 |
[00:19] | In order to complete my mission, | 为了完成我的任务 |
[00:21] | I would have to somehow fit in with the human life forms. | 我得想办法用人形融入这里 |
[00:24] | Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle, we had a murder | 哈里·万德斯本格医生 昨晚镇上 |
[00:26] | in town last night. | 发生了一起谋杀案 |
[00:27] | Need you to come down and take a look at the body. | 我们要你来帮我们看看尸体 |
[00:29] | Sam Hodges was poisoned. | 山姆·霍奇斯中毒了 |
[00:30] | He tried to give himself a tracheotomy. | 他试图给自己做气管切开术 |
[00:33] | – There is a killer out there. – We still need your help. | -还有个凶手在逍遥法外 -我们还需要你的帮助 |
[00:36] | In a town of 1,000 people… | 在一个区区一千人的小镇里 |
[00:39] | There is a kid who can see my true form. | 有个小屁孩能看到我的真实形态 |
[00:41] | You’re just different. I know what that feels like. | 你与众不同 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[00:44] | Sometimes just feeling human is alien to me. | 有时我会觉得人类很陌生 |
[00:47] | Maybe there’s something redeemable about the human race after all. | 也许人类还是可以拯救的 |
[00:51] | Unfortunately for them, when I find my device, | 可惜等我找到我的装备 |
[00:53] | I will finally complete my mission | 我就终于能完成我的任务 |
[00:55] | and kill them all. | 把他们都杀了 |
[01:01] | All beings of the universe are different. | 宇宙中的生物都是不一样的 |
[01:03] | For instance, my people are brilliant. | 举个例子 我的族人都很聪明 |
[01:06] | Humans, on the other hand, are so dumb | 人类则很愚蠢 |
[01:08] | that they think the leading cause of death | 他们以为死亡最大的主因 |
[01:09] | is heart disease. It’s not. | 是心脏病 其实不是 |
[01:12] | It’s almond milk. | 是杏仁牛奶 |
[01:14] | Even the Grey aliens won’t touch the stuff. | 连小灰人都不碰那玩意 |
[01:17] | Despite their differences, there is one truth | 尽管各有不同 但所有的生物 |
[01:20] | that connects all beings. | 都有一个共同点 |
[01:22] | Life doesn’t ever go as planned. | 生命总是充满了意外 |
[01:42] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[01:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:51] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[01:53] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[01:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:59] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[02:02] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:15] | Finding an object the size of a suitcase | 在科罗拉多山脉寻找 |
[02:17] | in the Colorado Mountains | 一个手提箱大小的东西 |
[02:18] | is like looking for a needle in a haystack. | 简直就像是大海捞针 |
[02:21] | I’ve been searching for my device | 我好几个月来每天都在寻找 |
[02:23] | every day for months. | 我的设备 |
[02:24] | I haven’t found it yet, | 我还没有找到 |
[02:26] | but after searching a half dozen mountains, | 但是找遍了几个山头后 |
[02:29] | I finally found the haystack, and that’s all that matters. | 我终于发现了我该找的那片海 这就足够了 |
[02:34] | Well, that and being on time for my first day of work. | 还有要准备参加第一天的工作 |
[02:50] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[02:54] | He went out the window. | 他从窗户里冲出来的 |
[02:57] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[03:00] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[03:03] | – The kid went nuts. – What? | -那孩子突然疯了 -什么 |
[03:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:08] | I have no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
[03:10] | I’m going to cut your head off! | 我要把你的头砍下来 |
[03:15] | I think he has emotional issues. | 我觉得他的情绪管理有问题 |
[03:17] | Well, we need to get this place cleaned up. | 我们得打扫干净这个地方 |
[03:19] | There hasn’t been a doctor on duty in days, | 镇上好几天没有医生了 |
[03:21] | and we have a bunch of patients coming in. | 有一堆病人要来呢 |
[03:24] | Well, don’t just stand there. | 别傻站着 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | – Max, okay. – Count of three, bud. | -麦克斯 好了 -数到三 伙计 |
[03:33] | You are getting filthy | 你躲在椅子下 |
[03:34] | – under there. – Listen to your mother, Max. | -好脏 -听你妈妈的话 麦克斯 |
[03:35] | He’s just looking for my wallet. | 他只是在找我的钱包 |
[03:38] | He’s a good kid. We’re good parents. | 他是个好孩子 我们是好父母 |
[03:40] | The alien from my bedroom, he’s in there. | 我卧室里的那个外星人就在这里 |
[03:43] | He’s the new doctor! | 他就是新来的那个医生 |
[03:44] | – Okay. – Max, I saw the new doctor. | -好吧 -麦克斯 我见过新来的医生 |
[03:46] | He didn’t look like an alien to me. | 我觉得他不是外星人 |
[03:47] | He’s already gotten inside your brain. | 他已经迷惑了你 |
[03:49] | – Come on, buddy. – You’re as good as dead. | -拜托 伙计 -你就跟死人一样了 |
[03:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:52] | You are going back in there, and you are letting that doctor | 你得回去 让医生看看 |
[03:54] | take a look at your sore throat. | 你喉咙酸痛是怎么回事 |
[03:55] | And while I’m in there, you can buy a four-foot coffin. | 我进去看病的时候 你可以去买一口4英尺的棺材 |
[03:58] | Okay, look, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[04:00] | I cannot hear about this alien stuff anymore, | 我不想听你继续说这些外星人的话了 |
[04:02] | but he can come to work with me and lie on the couch. | 不过他可以和我一起去工作 去沙发上躺一会儿 |
[04:04] | If his throat doesn’t feel better, | 如果他的喉咙还是很难受 |
[04:06] | I’ll bring him back, okay? | 我就把他带回来 号码 |
[04:08] | Oh, now you want to die too. Make that three coffins. | 你也想死了 买三口棺材吧 |
[04:14] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:14] | If he keeps this up, we’re getting rid of him. | 要是他继续这么闹 我们就把他送走 |
[04:16] | Sounds good. | 听起来很不错 |
[04:18] | Oh, vanilla, thank God. You I will keep. | 香草 谢天谢地 我就留着你吧 |
[04:21] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:34] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing with these? | 这些东西是干什么的 |
[04:36] | Look, do I need to remind you | 我需要提醒你们 |
[04:37] | that this side is the mayor’s office | 这里是镇长办公室 |
[04:39] | and that side is the sheriff’s office? | 那边才是警长的办公室 |
[04:41] | We got a murder to solve. | 我们可有个凶案要破 |
[04:42] | I got to make room over there for murder stuff. | 我得给那边腾点空间放凶案的东西 |
[04:44] | Yeah, well, there’s no room for those boxes in here, so… | 是吗 这里反正没地方放那些盒子了 |
[04:47] | Well, the laws of physics would tend to disagree with you | 物理定律可不会同意你 |
[04:50] | since there they are. | 因为它们已经在这里了 |
[04:53] | Sheriff, I’d like to file a murder complaint. | 警长 我想举报一起谋杀案 |
[04:56] | – I know who killed Sam Hodges. – What are you talking about? | -我知道谁杀了山姆·霍奇斯 -你在说什么 |
[05:00] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[05:01] | – All right. – Sure, have a seat. | -好啊 -当然 请坐 |
[05:04] | Go ahead and lay it on me, little deputy. | 尽管说来听听吧 小副警长 |
[05:06] | It’s the new doctor. He’s an alien. | 是新来的镇医 他是个外星人 |
[05:09] | Okay, on that note, I’m gonna need everyone out. | 好了 大家都听到了 请大伙都出去 |
[05:12] | Kid’s a little delusional with a fever. | 这孩子发烧发迷糊了 |
[05:13] | – Maybe no talking for a day. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -最好休息一天别说话 -等等 |
[05:15] | An alien? What you mean? | 外国人 你是什么意思 |
[05:18] | Like, he ain’t got a green card or something? | 你是说他没有绿卡还是什么的吗 |
[05:20] | No, like, alien-alien from outer space. | 不是 是从外太空来的那种外星人 |
[05:23] | – Outer sp… – And shoot me. | -外太… -杀了我吧 |
[05:25] | What the hell are you teaching this kid, huh? | 你到底教了这孩子什么鬼啊 |
[05:27] | You know I could lock you up for lying | 你知道我可以把你关起来吗 |
[05:29] | to an officer of the law? That is a crime. | 因为你对执法警员撒谎 这是犯罪 |
[05:31] | – You’re committing crime. – Got a sick kid, okay? | -你这是在犯罪 -这是个生病的孩子 好吗 |
[05:34] | Gonna need everyone out. Got a sick kid. | 所有人请出去 这有个生病的孩子 |
[05:36] | – Just… – Yeah, he’s sick all right. | -就… -是啊 他真病得不轻 |
[05:38] | Let me ask you something. You got HBO in your house? | 我问你 你家里能看HBO吗 |
[05:40] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我希望你这么做 |
[05:43] | and then come back and tell me if you want to go to prison. | 然后回来告诉我你是否想进监狱 |
[05:45] | Talking about some alien shit. | 居然说什么外星人的鬼话 |
[05:47] | – I’m gonna go get me some more boxes. – Uh, no. | -我要再去拿几个盒子过来 -不行 |
[05:49] | I really wish that you wouldn’t do that, Sheriff. | 我真心希望你别那么做 警长 |
[05:53] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好了 |
[05:55] | Hey, I know the sheriff can seem kind of mean sometimes, | 我知道警长有时候可能有点刻薄 |
[05:58] | but he’s just a teddy bear… | 可他其实只是个泰迪熊 |
[06:02] | With severe control and anger issues. | 控制狂 还容易生气 |
[06:05] | But he didn’t believe me | 可他不相信我说的 |
[06:07] | when I told him about the alien. | 外星人的事 |
[06:09] | Nobody does. | 没人信我 |
[06:11] | Well, look, maybe he didn’t believe you | 其实吧 也许他不信你 |
[06:14] | because he can’t see the alien, right? | 是因为他看不到外星人 好吗 |
[06:17] | It’s probably putting up some kind of mind shield | 它可能用了什么大脑屏障 |
[06:20] | that only you can see through because you’re special. | 只有你能看透 因为你很特别 |
[06:23] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 对 有道理 |
[06:26] | One of my skills as a deputy is to work as a sketch artist, | 我作为副警长的一项技能是擅长速写 |
[06:30] | so if you describe the alien to me, | 如果你跟我描述一下外星人的样子 |
[06:31] | I could draw a picture of him. | 我可以把他画下来 |
[06:33] | Great, then I can get the word out! | 太好了 那我就能把消息传出去了 |
[06:35] | Okay, start with his eyes. | 好吧 从他的眼睛开始 |
[06:38] | They’re, like, alien shape. | 就是…外星人的形状 |
[06:40] | And then he has these scales going back– | 还有鳞片一直长到背后 |
[06:42] | like, blue scales with little circles. | 就是 有小圈圈的蓝色鳞片 |
[06:44] | Ooh, okay. | 好的 |
[06:48] | Human doctors have to go through years | 人类医生要在医学院学很多年 |
[06:50] | of medical school to perform a procedure | 才能操作像烧掉瘊子 |
[06:52] | as simple as burning off a wart. | 这样简单的手术 |
[06:55] | I was a scientist on my planet, | 我在自己的星球上是个科学家 |
[06:56] | so this is easy for me. | 所以这对我来说轻而易举 |
[06:58] | All I need is the Internet, | 只要给我网络 |
[06:59] | and I can graduate in five minutes. | 我花五分钟就能毕业 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:07] | Let’s take a look at that nasty thing. | 来看看那麻烦的玩意儿 |
[07:14] | You’re not a 12-year-old boy with a wart. | 你不是长了瘊子的12岁男孩 |
[07:17] | Mm, not a 12-year-old boy. | 不是个12岁男孩 |
[07:19] | Ah, yes, Harry, sorry. This is Judy. | 对 哈里 抱歉 这是朱迪 |
[07:21] | She’s in need of a pelvic exam. | 她需要做骨盆检查 |
[07:23] | We had to move her up from tomorrow. | 我们不得不把她的时间从明天提到了现在 |
[07:25] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Pelvic exam. | 骨盆检查 |
[07:34] | So, big guy, you into sports? | 大块头 你喜欢运动吗 |
[07:36] | No, but I am into putting my pants back on | 不喜欢 但我希望在风把我的生菜吹干前 |
[07:39] | before the breeze dries out the lettuce. | 能把我的裤子穿上 |
[07:41] | Yeah, Harry, she doesn’t have all day. | 是啊 哈里 她不能一整天都耗在这儿 |
[07:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:45] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[07:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:54] | Okay, I see your problem. You sat on an earring. | 好的 我明白了 你坐到一枚耳环上了 |
[07:58] | No! That… | 不 那… |
[07:59] | – Sorry. – That’s supposed to be there. | -抱歉 -那东西就该长在那儿 |
[08:04] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[08:05] | Let’s just get into this, mm-hmm. | 咱们来好好看看 |
[08:08] | Oh, yes, examining. | 有了 检查 |
[08:11] | Uh, yes. | 好了 |
[08:15] | Did you just take a picture? | 你是拍了张照片吗 |
[08:19] | It was a selfie. | 是自拍 |
[08:22] | My first day. | 我第一天上班 |
[08:28] | The day didn’t get any better. | 这天根本没有变好 |
[08:32] | Well, it appears that you are in excellent health. | 看起来你非常健康 |
[08:36] | Concerning your breath, did you recently eat | 至于你的口气 你最近有没有 |
[08:39] | a dead rodent? | 吃过死老鼠 |
[08:41] | You should be more careful next time. | 你下次可得小心点 |
[08:43] | Your parents don’t have insurance, | 你父母没有保险 |
[08:45] | so if you get hurt again, | 如果你再受伤 |
[08:46] | they’ll probably lose their home | 他们可能会失去自己的房子 |
[08:48] | and have to live outside on the street. | 只能流落大街了 |
[08:56] | She just found a lump in her breast. | 她刚发现自己的胸部有肿块 |
[08:59] | Why don’t you try to be a little more calming this time? | 你这次能不能试着体贴点 |
[09:02] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[09:06] | I see you found a lump in your breast. | 我听说你发现胸部有个肿块 |
[09:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:11] | I’m glad that you came in | 我很高兴你能来 |
[09:12] | and that you’ve been so diligent | 而且你对自己的健康 |
[09:14] | with your health. | 一直很用心 |
[09:15] | As you know, self-examination | 如你所知 自我检查 |
[09:17] | along with appropriate screenings | 以及适当的筛查 |
[09:19] | can greatly increase your odds of early detection, | 可以大大提高早期发现疾病的概率 |
[09:21] | so I don’t want you to worry. | 所以我希望你不要担心 |
[09:22] | Many women find lumps in their breasts all the time, | 很多女人都会在胸部发现肿块 |
[09:25] | and most of them are nothing, okay? | 大部分都不算什么 好吗 |
[09:28] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[09:30] | Now let’s get a look at that tit. | 现在让我们看看你的奶子 |
[09:39] | I discovered that the woman does not have cancer. | 我发现这个女人没有得癌症 |
[09:42] | I also discovered that “tit” | 我还发现”奶子” |
[09:44] | is not the preferred term for breast. | 并不适合描述乳房 |
[09:49] | Harry, this is my father Dan. Harry’s a doctor. | 哈里 这是我父亲丹 哈里是医生 |
[09:52] | He’s been helping us out at the clinic. | 他一直在诊所帮忙 |
[09:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:57] | Sorry, he doesn’t like doctors. | 抱歉 他不喜欢医生 |
[10:03] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干什么 |
[10:06] | I have a bad feeling. | 我有种不好的感觉 |
[10:08] | There’s something wrong with that man. | 那个人有点不对劲 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God, are you kidding me? | 天啊 你在逗我吗 |
[10:13] | You have a bad feeling about every man | 你对每个在我三米以内的男人 |
[10:14] | within ten feet of me. | 都有不好的感觉 |
[10:16] | I don’t have a bad feeling about him. | 我对他没有不好的感觉 |
[10:18] | – That’s the problem. – What are you talking about? | -这才是问题所在 -你在说什么 |
[10:21] | When I look at him, I feel nothing at all. | 当我看着他 我什么都感觉不到 |
[10:31] | Asta’s large father does not like me. | 阿斯塔的大块头父亲不喜欢我 |
[10:34] | Can he somehow tell I am different from them? | 难道他能看出我和他们不一样吗 |
[10:37] | This day cannot get any worse. | 今天可太糟了 |
[10:46] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[11:09] | This kid is a menace. He just won’t give up. | 这孩子是个威胁 他就是不肯放弃 |
[11:12] | Where was that effort from the humans | 当我们帮人类建巨石阵的时候 |
[11:14] | when we were helping them build Stonehenge? | 怎么看不到他们有这股劲头 |
[11:16] | A bunch of idiots just sitting around drinking mead, | 一群白痴坐在一起喝蜂蜜酒 |
[11:19] | making us do all the work. Lazy druids. | 让我们做所有的工作 懒惰的德鲁伊人 |
[11:22] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[11:23] | I’m too close to finding my device, | 我马上就能找到我的装置了 |
[11:25] | and I’m not turning into someone else. | 我也不要变成另一个人 |
[11:27] | It took me weeks to figure out how to get this body to work. | 我花了好几周才弄明白如何让这个身体工作 |
[11:30] | ♪ Life was short and life was sweet ♪ | ♪ 生命短暂 生活甜蜜 ♪ |
[11:33] | ♪ I was thinking as I hit the street ♪ | ♪ 我走上街头的时候在想 ♪ |
[11:35] | ♪ I could hardly believe ♪ | ♪ 我简直不敢相信 ♪ |
[11:36] | ♪ I could scarcely conceive ♪ | ♪ 我简直无法想象 ♪ |
[11:38] | ♪ But I had gone out the window ♪ | ♪ 但我从窗户跳出去了 ♪ |
[11:40] | ♪ I had gone out the window ♪ | ♪ 我从窗户跳出去了 ♪ |
[11:42] | ♪ I had gone out the window ♪ | ♪ 我从窗户跳出去了 ♪ |
[11:47] | ♪ Oh, catch me, we are falling ♪ | ♪ 接住我 我们在坠落 ♪ |
[11:53] | ♪ Catch me, we are falling ♪ | ♪ 接住我 我们在坠落 ♪ |
[12:02] | I have to be smart. | 我得聪明点 |
[12:04] | I can’t just kill this kid. | 我不能就这么杀了这孩子 |
[12:05] | It will draw too much attention. | 会引起太多注意 |
[12:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:17] | Hi, is Max there? | 麦克斯在吗 |
[12:21] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[12:22] | I’m a friend of his from school. | 我是他学校的朋友 |
[12:25] | My name is…Elvis. | 我叫埃维斯 |
[12:29] | Yeah, okay. Max, friend from school. | 好的 麦克斯 学校的朋友 |
[12:33] | – Hello? – Hi. | -喂 -嗨 |
[12:37] | I saw your poster on the street. | 我在街上看到你贴的告示了 |
[12:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:43] | And I saw that alien on a bus leaving town, | 我看到那个外星人坐巴士出小镇了 |
[12:48] | so you don’t have to worry about him anymore. | 所以你不用再担心他了 |
[12:54] | Are you sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[12:55] | Yes, he was very handsome like a young Jerry Orbach. | 是的 他很帅 像年轻的杰里·奥尔巴赫 |
[13:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:02] | Wait a minute, I don’t know you from school. | 等等 我不认识你 |
[13:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:07] | I’m a post office man. | 我是邮局工作人员 |
[13:09] | I’m good with my eyes, and I saw that alien, | 我眼神很好 我看到了那个外星人 |
[13:13] | and he’s gone. | 然后他走了 |
[13:15] | If you’re a man, why do you have a kid’s voice? | 如果你是个大人 为什么是小孩的声音 |
[13:18] | Tricycle accident. | 三轮车事故 |
[13:22] | If you work at the post office, | 如果你在邮局工作 |
[13:25] | how much does a stamp cost? | 一张邮票要多少钱 |
[13:29] | – $100. – I knew it! | -一百美元 -我就知道 |
[13:31] | – You’re him! – $1,000. | -你就是他 -一千美元 |
[13:34] | I know it’s you, and guess what, alien, | 我知道是你 你猜怎么着 外星人 |
[13:36] | you can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 |
[13:37] | My parents know you’re after me, | 我父母知道你盯上我了 |
[13:39] | and if I die, they’ll know you did it, | 如果我死了 他们会知道是你干的 |
[13:42] | and you’re dumb. | 而且你很笨 |
[13:43] | Stamps are, like, 30 bucks each, stupid. | 邮票一张才30块 笨蛋 |
[13:45] | Don’t call me stupid… | 别叫我笨蛋 |
[13:48] | you little shit. | 你个小狗屎 |
[13:51] | S-H-I-T is a bad word, stupid. | 狗屎是脏话 笨蛋 |
[13:57] | That’s it. I’m going to kill him. | 够了 我要杀了他 |
[14:07] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[14:24] | I didn’t know babies had a laugh button. | 我都不知道婴儿还有笑声开关 |
[14:30] | Oh, there you are, sweetheart. | 你在这啊 亲爱的 |
[14:31] | Oh, Harry, this is my cousin, Kayla, | 哈里 这是我表妹凯拉 |
[14:34] | and this cute little guy is Sage. | 还有可爱的小家伙塞吉 |
[14:37] | Hi. How are you? | 你好 |
[14:38] | Okay, I’m gonna see you this weekend. | 好的 周末见 |
[14:40] | Okay. Mwah. | 好的 |
[14:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:46] | Oh, Jay, didn’t you have something | 杰伊 你是不是有什么事 |
[14:49] | you wanted to say to Dr. Vanderspeigle? | 想和万德斯本格医生说 |
[14:54] | Ms. Twelvetrees wanted me to apologize | 特瑞弗翠丝女士想让我向你道歉 |
[14:56] | for calling you a douchebag. | 我不应该叫你讨厌鬼 |
[14:58] | And I apologize | 我也很抱歉 |
[15:01] | that your birthmark looks like a bug. | 你的胎记像只虫子 |
[15:04] | Douchebag. | 讨厌鬼 |
[15:05] | Yeah, glad we cleared that up. | 好 很高兴误会都讲清了 |
[15:07] | Okay, Harry, this is your temporary office. | 好了 哈里 这是你的临时办公室 |
[15:09] | Can you please grab Harry’s things | 能请你拿上哈里的东西 |
[15:10] | and set him up in the nurse’s office? | 帮他在护士办公室安顿好吗 |
[15:12] | I don’t want anyone in Sam’s office. | 我不想让别人用山姆的办公室 |
[15:14] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[15:16] | So how are you, you know, with Sam’s death? | 你还好吗 你知道的 山姆就这么走了 |
[15:19] | – I’m fine. – Okay. | -我没事 -好吧 |
[15:21] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[15:22] | I didn’t have anyone I could talk to when I was sad, | 伤心的时候找不到人聊天倾诉 |
[15:25] | so if you ever need someone… | 所以你要是有需要… |
[15:27] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Why couldn’t you talk when you were sad? | 你伤心的时候为什么不能聊天 |
[15:34] | Oh, no, I could talk. I just moved out. | 不是 我可以聊天 我只是搬出去住了 |
[15:38] | My father and I didn’t get along very well. | 我和我爸爸关系不太好 |
[15:43] | Why did you move back? | 那你为什么又搬回去了 |
[15:48] | I guess I missed home. | 我猜我想家了 |
[15:52] | Home. | 家 |
[15:55] | You know what I just realized? | 你知道吗 我才意识到 |
[15:56] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我一点也不了解你 |
[15:59] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[16:03] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:16] | This human form is confusing to me. | 这种人类形态让我很困惑 |
[16:19] | I am often struck with a sharp emptiness inside me. | 我经常会感受到内心突如其来的空虚 |
[16:22] | I eat food, but the emptiness doesn’t go away. | 我会吃饭 但这种空虚感还是挥之不去 |
[16:40] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[16:41] | Oh, you are the woman that I danced with. | 你是和我一起跳舞的那个女人 |
[16:45] | That’s right. You remember. | 没错 你还记得 |
[16:48] | I’m D’arcy, by the way. | 我叫达茜 顺便一提 |
[16:50] | Excuse me, I just wanted– | 打扰一下 我想… |
[16:51] | What? We don’t have Wi-Fi. | 干什么 我们没有无线网 |
[16:53] | I just wanted a napkin. | 我只是想要张纸巾 |
[16:54] | Oh, fancy man wants a napkin. | 潮男还想要纸巾 |
[16:56] | It looks like you’re wearing a napkin, | 你貌似就穿着一张纸巾 |
[16:58] | so maybe use that. Get out of here. | 要不就用那个吧 滚远点 |
[17:01] | Go away. | 走开 |
[17:03] | Do you want me to get you anything? | 你想来点什么吗 |
[17:06] | I was hungry, but now that I am here… | 我本来很饿 但我现在来到这… |
[17:09] | for some reason, I’m not. | 不知道为什么就不饿了 |
[17:11] | Sounds like stress. | 听起来是压力太大了 |
[17:12] | I’m a big stress eater. | 我经常因为压力暴饮暴食 |
[17:14] | I ate a whole bag of Doritos the other day, | 我前几天吃掉了一整包玉米片 |
[17:16] | family size. | 家庭装的 |
[17:18] | Maybe you want some of this local whiskey that you love. | 或许你想来点你最爱的本地威士忌 |
[17:21] | No. | 不要 |
[17:22] | No. | 不要 |
[17:24] | Last time I drank that, I tried to kill someone. | 上次喝了那个以后 我差点杀了个人 |
[17:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:32] | Well, was that your first murder | 那是你第一次杀人 |
[17:36] | or is that something you do a lot? | 还是说你经常干这个 |
[17:38] | Wasn’t the first, won’t be the last. | 不是第一次 也不会是最后一次 |
[17:45] | Okay, wow. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | So you, like, a knife guy or…? | 所以你喜欢刺杀还是… |
[17:49] | I like to use my hands. | 我喜欢徒手 |
[17:52] | Me too, except not for murder as much. | 我也是 只不过不是去杀人 |
[17:56] | But, anyway, if you’re gonna go around killing people, | 不过总之 如果你想四处谋杀 |
[17:59] | you should at least make it look like an accident | 至少也要制造成是意外的样子 |
[18:01] | ’cause if you get arrested, | 因为你要是被抓走 |
[18:03] | you can’t take me bowling tomorrow night. | 明天晚上就没办法带我去打保龄球了 |
[18:05] | When I kill that kid Max, | 杀那个小孩麦克斯的时候 |
[18:07] | I can make it look like an accident. | 我可以制造成是一起意外 |
[18:09] | Then I won’t get caught. | 那样我就不会被抓了 |
[18:11] | That’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[18:13] | Great, yeah, it’s a date. | 好 不错 那这就算约会了 |
[18:16] | I’ve never gone bowling with a murderer before. | 我还没和谋杀犯一起打过保龄球呢 |
[18:19] | It’s been a goal. | 一直是我的人生目标 |
[18:24] | What is bowling? | 保龄球是什么 |
[18:31] | I’m glad my husband and son are here with me in my home. | 我很高兴在家里有丈夫儿子陪伴 |
[18:34] | – Makes me fulfilled. – I am your husband. | -让我很满足 -我是你丈夫 |
[18:36] | – This cookie is delightful. – I’m here too. | -这个饼干真是太棒了 -我也在呢 |
[18:39] | I’m a younger person. | 我是个年轻人 |
[18:41] | Let me turn on the cooking stove. | 让我来把炉灶打开 |
[18:47] | It’s funny. All I hear is a hissing noise. | 真有趣 我只听到了嘶嘶的声音 |
[18:52] | I hope that smell in the air isn’t propane gas. | 我希望空气里不是丙烷的味道 |
[19:02] | Explosion is a good option. It looks like an accident. | 爆炸是个不错的选择 看起来像是意外 |
[19:06] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[19:06] | You know, it is nice talking to someone who cares. | 和真正关心你的人聊天感觉真好 |
[19:09] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[19:10] | And I love that you’re writing things down. | 我喜欢你做记录这一点 |
[19:12] | You know, Sam, he didn’t really ever take notes. | 以前山姆从来都不记笔记 |
[19:14] | Well, no one cares more about people than I do. | 没人像我这么关心别人 |
[19:18] | Yeah, Sam gave good advice, | 对 山姆有些不错的建议 |
[19:19] | but he wasn’t exactly qualified. | 但他并没有心理咨询资格 |
[19:22] | This town is lucky | 我们镇很幸运 |
[19:23] | you started your career as a clinical psychologist. | 你是作为临床心理学家开始职业生涯的 |
[19:27] | Lucky for me too… So lucky. | 我也很幸运 非常幸运 |
[19:31] | It’s just all this stress has a bit of a tendency… | 只是全部这些压力 容易让人 |
[19:34] | to just build up. | 累积不良情绪 |
[19:36] | Sometimes I think about being a kid again. | 有时候我幻想着重回童年 |
[19:40] | It just makes me feel good. | 那能让我好受很多 |
[19:43] | It’s better being a kid. | 还是当小孩子更好 |
[19:44] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[19:53] | So… | 那么 |
[19:57] | Why do you like thinking about being a child, hm? | 你为什么想当个孩子 |
[20:00] | Things were simpler. | 事情会变得更简单 |
[20:03] | I had no worries, I guess. | 我会变的无忧无虑吧 |
[20:07] | You know, when I think about it, | 每当我想到这些 |
[20:09] | I get this pit in my stomach. | 我胃里就像有个洞 |
[20:15] | Describe this pit. | 展开聊聊 |
[20:17] | Is it like you’re hungry all the time? | 是指你总是感到饥饿吗 |
[20:20] | Kind of, but it’s not that. | 差不多吧 但也不是 |
[20:23] | I… | 我 |
[20:26] | Just feel empty? | 就是觉得很空虚 |
[20:29] | No one should be in here. | 你不该进去 |
[20:31] | Is it true what I’m hearing? You think my Sam was poisoned? | 你说的是真的吗 山姆是中毒身亡的 |
[20:34] | Sorry, I tried to stop her. You can’t be here. | 抱歉没能拦住她 你不能进来 |
[20:36] | I can’t talk to you right now. | 我现在不能和你讲话 |
[20:38] | I am busy with the mayor doing psychological therapy. | 我正忙为市长做心理治疗 |
[20:41] | Isn’t this supposed to be private? | 这不应该是私密谈话吗 |
[20:43] | He’s telling me he’s a man baby. | 他正告诉我他是一个人类小孩儿 |
[20:47] | – I didn’t say… – It’s fine. | -我不是说 -没关系 |
[20:49] | I’ll wait, and I’m going to get his things. | 我能等 我现在要去收拾他的东西 |
[20:52] | No, you’re not. I’m sorry. | 不 你不能 非常抱歉 |
[20:54] | Sorry, Ben. | 抱歉 本 |
[20:57] | Tell me more about this hole in your stomach. | 详细描述一下你胃里的那个洞 |
[21:02] | Um, well, it’s… | 它是 |
[21:05] | One second. | 稍等一下 |
[21:10] | You have no right taking Sam’s things. | 你没有权力拿走山姆的东西 |
[21:12] | Well, they’re my things now. | 现在是我的东西了 |
[21:14] | Can you be quiet? I am trying to be a doctor. | 能不能安静点儿 我在给人诊疗 |
[21:17] | This is Sam’s office. | 这是山姆的办公室 |
[21:18] | He just died, and it’s a crime scene. | 他刚过世 这里可是犯罪现场 |
[21:20] | Nobody comes in here. What is this? | 没人能进来 这是什么 |
[21:23] | I was hungry and wanted a quiet place to eat. | 我当时很饿 想找个安静的地方吃饭 |
[21:26] | This is Sam’s chicken from the refrigerator. | 这是山姆放在冰箱里的鸡 |
[21:29] | – He is not going to eat it. – God, Harry! | -他现在也用不上了 -天哪 哈里 |
[21:33] | No, leave it. Stop it. | 停手 快放下 |
[21:34] | – You cannot take… – I am not leaving it. | -你不能带走 -我不放 |
[21:35] | – You have no right – These are my things now | -你没权力 -现在是我的东西了 |
[21:37] | – to come in here and take everything. – and I’m taking them home. | -进来带走所有东西 -并且我还要带回家 |
[21:38] | Pathetic humans letting their emotions | 人类真可悲 任由自己的行为 |
[21:41] | dictate their behavior. | 被情绪肆意支配 |
[21:44] | These two are distraught by something as small | 面前这两位女士 |
[21:47] | as a loved one being poisoned to death. | 因为所爱之人的死而心烦意乱 |
[21:50] | I wonder if I can get that chicken | 不知我是否能在她们大打出手之际 |
[21:52] | while they’re fighting. | 拿到那块鸡肉 |
[21:56] | I need to know what you’re doing | 我需要知道山姆谋杀案的 |
[21:56] | about the investigation into Sam’s murder. | 详细调查内容 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry. Do I come up to you on the street and ask you | 抱歉 我有在街上问过你 |
[22:01] | what you’re doing about Mr. Dougan’s catheter? | 要怎么处理杜根先生的导管吗 |
[22:03] | Abigail is at the clinic right now | 阿比盖尔现在就在诊所 |
[22:04] | taking all of Sam’s stuff out of his office. | 她把山姆的东西都拿走了 |
[22:07] | Isn’t that evidence? You know, she’s the wife. | 那些都是证据啊 她是他老婆 |
[22:09] | – Maybe she killed him. – Maybe you killed him. | -也许她就是凶手 -也许你才是凶手 |
[22:11] | How about that? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:12] | Say that again, and you’ll be wearing that hat | 有胆再说一次 我会揍得你 |
[22:14] | inside your ass. | 找不着北 |
[22:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你又在这儿干什么 |
[22:18] | I like watching her when she’s angry. | 我喜欢观察她生气的样子 |
[22:21] | We looked into Abigail, and she has an alibi. | 我们调查过阿比盖尔 但她有不在场证明 |
[22:23] | She’s got a rock solid alibi. | 坚不可摧的证明 |
[22:25] | She wasn’t even in town the night that he died. | 那晚她甚至都不在镇上 |
[22:26] | And I already took care of Sam’s office. | 而且我已经翻遍了山姆的办公室 |
[22:28] | I got prints. I got photographs. | 采集指纹 拍摄现场照片 |
[22:29] | I got everything. | 什么都有了 |
[22:30] | You need to stay in your lane. The bike lane. | 走好你自己的道 自行车道 |
[22:32] | Oh, wow, how long did it take you to think of that? | 你花了多长时间想到这话的 |
[22:35] | – That’s what I said. – That’s so clever. | -这就是我想说的 -你可真棒 |
[22:37] | I can read the emotions on their faces. | 我能读懂他们表情背后的情绪 |
[22:39] | Sadness masking as anger. | 愤怒掩饰着悲伤 |
[22:42] | Weakness masking as superiority. | 一脸优越感掩饰着软弱 |
[22:47] | This one’s like a pet rabbit that you yell at so much | 而这位像是一只宠物兔 吼一声 |
[22:49] | its hair starts to fall out. | 就吓蔫儿了 |
[22:55] | My people don’t have stupid emotions | 我的族人可不会被愚蠢的情绪 |
[22:57] | to get in our way. | 所左右 |
[23:01] | All we need is food to fuel our body. | 我们只需摄取食物作为身体能源 |
[23:04] | That’s easy. | 这很简单 |
[23:05] | You can find food almost anywhere. | 食物无处不在 |
[23:44] | I’m in human form now, | 我现在是人类了 |
[23:46] | and I’m feeling that pit in my stomach. | 我感觉胃里有个洞 |
[23:50] | Is it possible that, | 是否有可能 |
[23:51] | when I took on the human molecular structure, | 我用人体分子结构的同时 |
[23:53] | I somehow was infected with their emotions? | 也受到了人类情绪的感染 |
[23:56] | Or is it just hunger? | 或者说是饿了 |
[23:59] | Never mind, it’s just hunger. | 算了 可能就是饿了 |
[24:02] | Hello again, Mrs. Cow. | 又见面了 奶牛女士 |
[24:09] | Sorry. I’m leaving. | 对不起 我走 |
[24:12] | It was consensual. | 但我们是你情我愿的 |
[24:34] | I was beginning to think you weren’t gonna show up. | 我还在想你是不是不来了 |
[24:37] | Octopuses also change their color. | 章鱼也会改变自身的颜色 |
[24:40] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:41] | I was gonna stop with just the hair though, so… | 我打算改变完发色就够了的 所以 |
[24:47] | Excited to bowl? | 迫不及待打保龄球了吗 |
[24:50] | Let’s get some shoes. | 我们去领双鞋子 |
[24:55] | So we meet again. | 我们又见面了 |
[24:58] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah, you had your hand inside me the other day. | 是啊 前几天你把手伸进过我的身体里 |
[25:02] | – Uh, narrow it down, Judy. – Uh, eat a dick, D’arcy. | -再详细点 朱迪 -吃阳具去吧 达茜 |
[25:05] | I’d have to pry it out of your cold, dead hands. | 那还得把它从你冰冷尸体的手中撬出来 |
[25:10] | – You’re a 12. – How did you know? | -你穿12码的鞋 -你怎么知道 |
[25:12] | Oh, ’cause D’arcy only dates size 12s. | 因为达茜只和”12号”大小的人约会 |
[25:15] | – Real classy, skank. – Whore. | -你可真高雅 荡妇 -婊子 |
[25:17] | Oh, are you going to Cookman’s bonfire on Saturday? | 你会去周六库克曼的篝火派对吗 |
[25:19] | Yeah, I’ll be there. | 当然 我一定到 |
[25:20] | Nice. | 很好 |
[25:23] | See ya. | 再见 |
[25:29] | Well, well, well, look who came into my house. | 快瞧瞧 是谁到我的地盘上来了 |
[25:35] | You live here. | 你住在这 |
[25:37] | On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I do. | 周二 周四我会在这 |
[25:39] | I league it up with my boys. | 我和我的兄弟们组了支队 |
[25:41] | Okay, shouldn’t you be out solving crime? | 行了 你不应该去破案吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, the only crime in Patience tonight | 没错 佩西恩斯今夜的唯一一个案件 |
[25:45] | is gonna be this double homicide | 将会是我用高端保龄球技巧 |
[25:46] | when I murder you both with my superior bowling skills. | “谋杀”你俩所造成的双重谋杀案 |
[25:50] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 让我来给你们展示如何完成高端操作 |
[26:02] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[26:03] | That there’s the sound of inevitability. | 这就是”命中注定”的声音 |
[26:07] | Aha, X marks the spot. | 就是这个位置 |
[26:09] | Let’s see what you got. Come on. | 让我看看你的能耐 来吧 |
[26:11] | Okay, all right, all right, okay. | 好 好的 |
[26:24] | All right, not bad. | 好吧 是不错 |
[26:26] | Okay, let’s see what the good doctor’s got. | 现在 让我们瞧瞧好好医生的能耐 |
[26:29] | You up, Doc. | 到你了 医生 |
[26:33] | Go Harry. | 加油 哈里 |
[26:34] | Let’s see what you got, Dr. Harry Vanderspeigle. | 让我们瞧瞧你的技术 哈里·万德斯本格医生 |
[26:38] | You got this. Knock ’em down. | 你可以的 把他们都撞倒 |
[26:46] | This is easy. I’ve got this. | 这很简单 我能行 |
[26:50] | It’s all just math. | 这就是数学问题 |
[26:53] | If I can land a spacecraft on an asteroid | 如果我可以在时速五万英里之下 |
[26:55] | travelling 50,000 miles an hour, | 把飞船降落在小行星上 |
[26:58] | I can roll a ball on some wood. | 我一定以可以在木头上掷球 |
[27:05] | Oh, god damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:07] | – That’s a strike. – Ain’t no damn strike. | -这得是全中 -这才不是什么全中 |
[27:09] | That’s assault with a deadly weapon. | 这是用致命武器袭击他人 |
[27:11] | You know, I could arrest your ass for that, | 你要知道 我可以以此把你逮捕 |
[27:12] | but I don’t want to embarrass you | 但我不想让你 |
[27:13] | for all this wayward bowling. | 因为烂保龄球技术而不好意思 |
[27:15] | Ow, shit! | 我操 |
[27:19] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[27:23] | You know, he was wrong. I never feel embarrassment. | 他说错了 我从不会不好意思 |
[27:26] | Wow, that’s cool. Well, I do. | 不错啊 但是 我会 |
[27:30] | When I was at Stratton, I had this recurring dream. | 当我在斯特拉顿的时候 我重复做过一个梦 |
[27:32] | You know, I was running naked through the hallways. | 梦到我在我在走廊里裸奔 |
[27:35] | It wasn’t a dream. | 那并不是个梦 |
[27:38] | Ambien. | 安眠药 |
[27:39] | That’s embarrassing. | 那挺让人尴尬的 |
[27:43] | You’ve lived here a long time. | 你在这里住了很久了 |
[27:44] | I have a question. It doesn’t mean anything. | 我有个问题 没有别的意思 |
[27:47] | When does the snow melt on the mountain? | 山上的雪什么时候会化去 |
[27:51] | Ooh, it would depend on the weather. | 那得看天气情况 |
[27:54] | It’s spring, so if we get a good rain, | 现在是春天 所以 如果下几场雨的话 |
[27:56] | – it’ll be gone in a week. – A week? | -可能一个周内就会融化 -一周 |
[27:59] | – Yeah. – That’s very soon. | -是啊 -那太快了啊 |
[28:00] | Do you want to go heliskiing? | 你是想去高山滑雪 |
[28:02] | – It’s rad. – No, don’t go up there. | -一定很有趣 -不 别去山上面 |
[28:04] | What? | 什么 |
[28:06] | You’re a skier? | 你是个滑雪者 |
[28:09] | Yeah,well, I used to ski, like, a lot. | 是啊 我以前经常滑雪 |
[28:13] | I wanted to go to the Olympics, | 我想参加奥林匹克 |
[28:15] | so finished second in the worlds | 我取得过世界第二的成绩 |
[28:17] | and then 2006 I went to Torino. | 2006年的时候 我去了都灵 |
[28:22] | – And then this happened. – How did you do that? | -然后就变成这样了 -怎么会这样 |
[28:25] | Well, it was my second mogul run. | 那是我第二轮猫跳 |
[28:28] | I heard my knee pop. | 我听到我膝盖异响 |
[28:29] | It was before the jump, and I couldn’t stop,and | 就在我准备跳之前 我没法停下来 然后 |
[28:33] | I landed, and I heard a bunch of bones crack. | 我摔到地上 我听到了许多骨头碎裂的声音 |
[28:36] | I had a tip fib compound fracture | 我脚部摔成了复合性骨折 |
[28:39] | They said I could have lost my leg or even died. | 他们说我可能会失去我的腿甚至是死掉 |
[28:44] | Fun day. | 真是有趣的一天 |
[28:47] | Couldn’t stop? | 没法停下来 |
[28:50] | Almost died. | 差点死了 |
[28:54] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[28:56] | So I found a new perspective | 这还真是个新观点 |
[28:57] | – I’ve got to go. – We’re not done eating. | -我得走了 -我们还没吃完呢 |
[29:02] | That’s where it usually ends. | 约会通常到这就结束了 |
[29:05] | Aw, another date night just you and a hot dog? | 又是一个只有你和热狗的约会之夜 |
[29:07] | Actually, I have two. | 实际上 我有两个热狗 |
[29:09] | You could have one for each hand | 你可以一手拿一个 |
[29:10] | just like in high school. | 就像是高中的时候 |
[29:11] | I learned that trick from you. | 我从你身上学到的那个技术 |
[29:12] | – All right, slut. – Hoe bag. | -荡妇 -淫女 |
[29:13] | – Want to bowl? – Yeah. | -你想来两局球吗 -好啊 |
[29:15] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[29:41] | The kid has to ride his bike down this hill | 那小孩骑车上学的路上 |
[29:43] | on the way to school. | 一定会下这个斜坡 |
[29:45] | Without brakes, he’ll never survive. | 没有刹车的话 他一定活不下来 |
[29:48] | It’s a good feeling to know | 这种感觉真好 |
[29:49] | I am the smartest person on Earth gh! | 知道自己是地球上最聪明的人 |
[29:51] | Get out of the street, you idiot! | 别站在路中间 你个白痴 |
[29:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:06] | I liked Sam, but he was always, | 我喜欢山姆 但是他总是 |
[30:08] | “Don’t eat this. Don’t eat that. | “别吃这个 别吃那个” |
[30:10] | Your diet’s gonna kill you.” | “你的饮食习惯会害死自己的” |
[30:11] | Well, what you eat is important. | 你的饮食的确很重要 |
[30:15] | I don’t agree with that. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:17] | – Oh, no? – No, there are ten things on here | -是吗 -是的 这列表中 |
[30:20] | that are going to kill him sooner | 至少有十种能比吃坏东西 |
[30:21] | – than eating bad food does. – Harry. | -更早害死他的成分 -哈里 |
[30:24] | No, I want to hear. Sam never mentioned that. | 不 我想听他说 山姆从来没提起过 |
[30:28] | Tell me when. | 告诉我时间 |
[30:31] | Look, I just turned 80. You can give it to me straight. | 听着 我已经80岁了 你可以对我实话实说 |
[30:35] | How long do you think I have? | 你觉得我还有多长时间 |
[30:38] | – Do you like Christmas? – Yes, very much. | -你喜欢圣诞节吗 -非常喜欢 |
[30:40] | Celebrate it before June. | 在六月前就过了吧 |
[30:43] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[30:48] | But between now and Christmas? | 但是在此期间呢 |
[30:52] | You can eat anything you want. | 你可以想吃什么吃什么 |
[30:56] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[30:58] | This is the first time that a doctor’s been totally honest with me. | 这是第一次有医生对我那么坦诚 |
[31:03] | This town is very lucky to have a doctor as good as you. | 这个小镇很幸运能迎来你这么好的医生 |
[31:06] | Yes, you are lucky. | 没错 你们很幸运 |
[31:10] | You certainly have a particular style. | 你可真有一套 |
[31:12] | That’s impressive. He doesn’t like anyone. | 真了不起 他从来没喜欢过谁 |
[31:15] | Ben Hawthorne’s here. There’s been an accident. | 本·霍索恩来了 出了一场意外 |
[31:18] | – An accident? – Yeah. | -出了意外 -是的 |
[31:21] | Hello, Mayor Hawthorne. I’m sorry for your loss. | 你好 霍索恩镇长 我为你的失去感到遗憾 |
[31:26] | Uh, what loss? | 什么失去 |
[31:29] | This little guy fell on his bike in the driveway. | 这个小家伙在自行车道上从自行车上摔下来了 |
[31:31] | I think he’s gonna need stitches. | 我觉得他需要缝针 |
[31:38] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[31:39] | Stitches stitches, that’s it? | 缝针 就这样吗 |
[31:41] | Don’t sound so disappointed, weirdo. | 语气别那么失望 怪胎 |
[31:50] | It’s okay, buddy. I’ll be here right next to you the whole time. | 没事的 小家伙 我会一直待在你身边的 |
[31:53] | You’re, like, 600 feet away. | 你明明离我有快200米 |
[31:55] | Yeah, well, I don’t want to get in the doctor’s way. | 是的 我不想让医生觉得我碍手碍脚 |
[31:57] | See, just stay strong, okay, pal? | 知道吗 坚强点好吗 |
[32:02] | Thank you, nurse. | 谢谢你 护士 |
[32:07] | I hear you had a little bike accident this morning? | 我听说你今天早上出了自行车事故 |
[32:11] | Very little. | 非常小的事故 |
[32:15] | Your son is very shy. | 你儿子非常害羞 |
[32:20] | You can look at me, Max. I don’t bite. | 你可以抬头看我 麦克斯 我不咬人 |
[32:22] | Actually, I do. | 其实 我咬人的 |
[32:30] | You’re lucky your brakes failed on the driveway | 算你走运 你的刹车是在自行车道上坏了 |
[32:32] | and not on the main road. | 而不是主路上坏了 |
[32:33] | This should have been a lot worse. | 不然情况就糟糕多了 |
[32:37] | How did you know it was my brakes? | 你怎么知道是刹车坏了 |
[32:41] | I just assumed. | 我猜的 |
[32:44] | We get a lot of failed brake accidents? | 我们看到过很多人刹车坏了受伤的患者 |
[32:48] | All kinds, cars, | 各种类型的车都有 汽车 |
[32:51] | wheelchairs, boats. | 轮椅 船 |
[32:54] | Mm, can we hurry this up? | 我们得快点吗 |
[32:56] | That smell of gauze is just something else. | 纱布的味道让人受不了 |
[33:00] | Luckily, we have Novocain for good boys. | 幸运的是 我们给好孩子准备了奴佛卡因 |
[33:03] | I can numb this up, and you won’t feel a thing. | 我可以把你的伤口麻醉 就什么都感觉不到了 |
[33:06] | So tell me, Max, are you going to be | 告诉我 麦克斯 你是否准备好 |
[33:10] | a good boy? | 当一个好孩子了 |
[33:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:17] | No, never. | 不 绝不 |
[33:22] | Well, then I have my answer. | 我得到答案了 |
[33:25] | Let’s put in a couple of stitches. | 我们开始缝针吧 |
[33:27] | Go right ahead. | 放马过来吧 |
[33:37] | How is it, Max? | 怎么样 麦克斯 |
[33:39] | It’s fine. | 我很好 |
[33:41] | Is there a mosquito in here? | 这里是不是有蚊子 |
[33:42] | ‘Cause I think I just got a tiny bite on my arm. | 因为我觉得我胳膊被蚊子咬了一口 |
[33:46] | This is deeper than I thought. | 这伤口比我想象得还深 |
[33:47] | We might need three stitches. | 也许得缝上三针 |
[33:49] | How about five? | 不如来五针啊 |
[34:08] | – Well, I guess that’s it. – Really? | -可以了 -真的吗 |
[34:10] | – I didn’t feel anything. – Huh, good for you. | -我什么都没感觉到 -你真棒 |
[34:14] | I did. Okay, let’s go. | 我有 好了 我们走吧 |
[34:15] | Yes, yes. | 好的 |
[34:17] | Remember, if you’re not careful, | 记住 要是你不小心 |
[34:18] | something horrible can happen to you. | 就有可能发生糟糕的事情 |
[34:21] | Oh, don’t worry. I can take care of myself. | 别担心 我能照顾好自己 |
[34:24] | By the way, your shoe’s untied. | 对了 你鞋带松了 |
[34:27] | Made you look, you dummy. | 骗你的 笨蛋 |
[34:30] | Wait, I look! | 等等 看 |
[34:32] | It it is untied, | 鞋带的确松了 |
[34:35] | so ha, ha, ha! | 所以 哈哈哈 |
[34:46] | I know Sam and you were close. | 我知道你和山姆很亲近 |
[34:48] | There are things you can do that will help you. | 你可以做一些事情来缓解悲伤 |
[34:51] | You could cut your hair to honor the deceased. | 你可以剪短发 以纪念逝者 |
[34:54] | I can handle it. | 我自己能解决 |
[34:57] | Maybe you should start letting me live my own life. | 也许你应该让我过自己的生活 |
[35:00] | Worrying about every man I meet, | 操心每一个我认识的男人 |
[35:02] | making me dinner every night? | 每天给我做晚饭 |
[35:04] | I’m not 16 anymore. | 我已经不是16岁了 |
[35:09] | It’s okay. | 算了 |
[35:10] | The dinner part is nice. | 给我做晚饭还挺好的 |
[35:12] | If you were 16, you wouldn’t even be here. | 要是你才16岁 你就不会在这了 |
[35:15] | You’d be in Denver. | 你就会在丹佛 |
[35:19] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[35:21] | Now that I live at home, you’re gonna start being my father? | 既然我住在家里 你又开始当我父亲了 |
[35:24] | Well, you never stopped being my daughter. | 你一直都是我女儿 |
[35:33] | I hope you’re this upset when I die. | 我希望我死的时候 你也能这么难过 |
[35:35] | Jesus, Dad. | 天啊 爸爸 |
[37:10] | Did you burn your scrubs from the other night? | 那晚的手术服你烧了吗 |
[37:14] | No. | 没有 |
[37:16] | You know you should. | 你应该烧掉的 |
[37:18] | You’ve got to release Sam’s spirit from this world. | 你得把山姆的灵魂从这个世界放走 |
[37:21] | – Otherwise, he’ll linger. – I know. | -否则他会阴魂不散 -知道 |
[37:47] | Shut up! | 叫什么叫 |
[38:38] | Mrs. McGill has a crush on you. | 麦吉尔夫人暗恋你 |
[38:41] | It’s not a crush. | 不是暗恋 |
[38:43] | She’s 90 and comes in every week | 她九十了 每周都来 |
[38:44] | because she’s a hypochondriac. | 因为她有抑郁症 |
[38:52] | A little gin rummy? | 玩把金拉米牌 |
[38:56] | I’m gonna have to take a raincheck. | 只能下次玩了 |
[38:58] | Big day tomorrow. | 明天是大日子 |
[39:00] | but I’ll beat you next time. | 下次一定打赢你 |
[39:03] | You wish. | 想得美 |
[39:16] | There’s no one sitting there. | 那儿没人 |
[39:22] | Dan’s not my real father. | 丹不是我生父 |
[39:26] | My mom left when I was one. | 我妈在我一岁时丢下我走了 |
[39:29] | Dan took me in, and he raised me. | 丹收留了我 把我养大 |
[39:30] | He gave me everything. | 他给了我一切 |
[39:35] | But I never really felt like I fit in. | 但我一直觉得无法融入 |
[39:38] | Sam was the only one I could talk to about all that. | 山姆是唯一一个我能说上话的人 |
[39:44] | I never should have left that night he died. | 他死的那晚我真不应该走的 |
[39:47] | I was tired. I just wanted to go home. | 我很累 只想回家 |
[39:54] | He was always there for me. | 他总在我需要的时候陪伴我 |
[39:56] | I should have been there for him. | 我也应该陪着他的 |
[39:59] | He was poisoned. | 他中毒了 |
[40:00] | – You couldn’t have helped him. – Maybe. | -你帮不上忙 -也许吧 |
[40:04] | At least he wouldn’t have died alone. | 至少他不会孤独地死去 |
[40:12] | Do you want to play a card game? | 你想玩牌吗 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[40:19] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[40:21] | I’ll put my stuff in my office. | 我把东西放到办公室去 |
[40:25] | This is your office now. | 这里现在是你的办公室了 |
[40:42] | I did not want to play cards, | 我不想玩牌 |
[40:43] | but I knew Asta wanted to. | 但我知道阿斯塔想玩 |
[40:51] | She was sad. I could feel it. | 她很难过 我感觉得到 |
[40:55] | I should not be able to feel an emotion | 我本不应该能感受到 |
[40:57] | that is inside somebody else. | 别人体内的感受 |
[41:38] | Tellurium. | 碲 |
[41:44] | I know that they are all connected by these feelings, | 我知道人类因为感情联系在一起 |
[41:48] | these emotions… | 这些情感… |
[41:55] | Feelings of devotion… | 奉献感… |
[42:01] | Sadness… | 难过… |
[42:05] | Love. | 爱 |
[42:06] | In Greek mythology, there exists this legend… | 希腊神话中有这样一个传说… |
[42:11] | Maybe I am more connected to them now | 也许现在我和他们联系更紧密了 |
[42:15] | I had an emptiness | 我感到空虚 |
[42:17] | that no amount of potato chips or hot dogs would cure, | 这种空虚无法用薯片或者热狗填满 |
[42:19] | but when I found the tellurium, | 可当我找到碲时 |
[42:21] | the ache went away. | 这种痛消失了 |
[42:22] | It wasn’t coming from my stomach. | 这种痛不是来自我的胃 |
[42:24] | It was coming from my heart. | 而是来自我的心 |
[42:27] | Human emotions are growing inside of me. | 人类感情在我内心成长 |
[42:30] | I think the one I feel now they call lonely. | 我现在感受到的一种他们称之为孤独的感情 |
[42:38] | In the same way Asta misses Sam Hodges, | 和阿斯塔怀念山姆·霍奇斯是同一种情感 |
[42:41] | I miss my planet, my people. | 我想念我的星球 我的人民 |
[42:45] | But having found the tellurium, | 找到了碲 |
[42:46] | I can finally heal my broken heart | 我终于可以治疗我破碎的心了 |
[42:49] | because, once I detonate my device | 因为一旦我引爆装置 |
[42:51] | and fry every human being on Earth, | 炸飞地球上的每一个人 |
[42:55] | I can fly home. | 我就可以飞回家了 |
[42:59] | Now I just need to find my device | 现在我只需要在不被发现的情况下 |
[43:01] | without being discovered. | 找到我的设备 |