时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Jay at the clinic. | 诊所的杰伊 |
[00:09] | That’s Asta’s daughter. | 是阿斯塔的女儿 |
[00:10] | That’s a really big secret, and it’s gonna hurt | 这是个大秘密 并且如果被揭露 |
[00:12] | a lot of people when it comes out. | 会伤害很多人 |
[00:13] | Let go! | 放手 |
[00:16] | I thought she’d be better off without me, | 我以为没有我她会过得更好 |
[00:18] | but what if that’s not true? | 但如果不是那样呢 |
[00:19] | Stop! He’s not worth it. | 住手 他不值得 |
[00:22] | What if she’s supposed to be with me? | 如果她应该和我在一起呢 |
[00:23] | – I hear they found a body. – No, just a foot. | -我听说他们发现了一具尸体 -不 只有一只脚 |
[00:26] | There’s a dead body out there somewhere, | 有具尸体还没找到 |
[00:27] | and we’re not gonna rest until we find it. | 我们找不到就誓不罢休 |
[00:31] | My son Max told me you’re an alien. | 我儿子麦克斯告诉我你是外星人 |
[00:33] | Frankly, he is driving me crazy. | 坦白说 他快把我逼疯了 |
[00:35] | I believe you. I’ve got a plan. | 我相信你 我有个计划 |
[00:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:39] | – Check this out. – No! | -看看这个 -不 |
[00:44] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[00:45] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[00:47] | I am still your wife. | 我仍然是你的妻子 |
[00:54] | 五年前 纽约市 | |
[00:57] | Harry used the tissue samples to track back the infection | 哈里用组织样本来追踪感染 |
[01:00] | to the coating on the patient’s artificial aortic valve. | 发现其来自患者人工主动脉瓣的涂层 |
[01:02] | – It was amazing work, Harry. – Thank you. | -干得太棒了 哈利 -谢谢 |
[01:04] | I’m great with the heart as long as it’s not my own. | 只要不是我自己的心脏就好 |
[01:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[01:16] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[01:24] | Hi, can you help me? I’m sorry. | 你能帮帮我吗 不好意思 |
[01:27] | What do you think this painting is saying? | 你觉得这幅画在表达什么 |
[01:31] | I’m rather trying not to think about it, actually. | 我其实正在努力不去想它 |
[01:34] | But I’d say… | 但是我觉得… |
[01:36] | makes me feel a bit upside down. | 它让我觉得有点上下颠倒 |
[01:41] | Upside down. | 上下颠倒 |
[01:42] | What’s it make you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:46] | But I love the mystery. | 但我喜欢谜团 |
[01:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | That’s very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[01:52] | You really ought to share that interpretation with the artist. | 你真的应该和作者分享这种解读 |
[01:57] | Oh, that’s me. | 那就是我 |
[01:58] | Hi, I’m Isabelle. | 我是伊莎贝尔 |
[02:00] | – You’re the artist? – I’m the artist. | -你是作者 -我是作者 |
[02:02] | But I thought you were the waitress. | 但我还以为你是女服务员 |
[02:03] | I’m undercover. | 我在潜伏 |
[02:06] | I’ll be the waitress.Who will you be? | 我是女服务员 那你是谁 |
[02:09] | I am the divorced doctor… | 我是离婚的医生… |
[02:11] | who is also undercover. | 也在潜伏 |
[02:13] | I’m an art afficionado. | 我是个艺术爱好者 |
[02:19] | As an art afficionado, what do you say about this? | 作为一个艺术爱好者 你对此有何看法 |
[02:22] | I love this painting. | 我喜欢这幅画 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:28] | I’m Harry Vanderspeigle. | 我是哈里·万德斯本格 |
[02:30] | You’re Harry Vander… What’s it? | 你是哈里·万德…什么 |
[02:33] | – Speigle, yes. Yes. -Speigle. | -斯本格 -斯本格 |
[02:35] | Unfortunately, some bastard has outbid you. | 可惜有个混蛋出价比你高 |
[02:38] | A bastard outbid me? | 一个混蛋出价比我高 |
[02:39] | – Indeed. -Bastard. | -的确如此 -混蛋 |
[02:42] | Got to fix that. | 我得搞定它 |
[02:43] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:45] | $10,000. | 一万 |
[02:50] | I mean, it’s for a good cause. | 我是说 这是有原因的 |
[02:52] | Right. | 是的 |
[02:53] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[02:55] | I’m not letting this get away. | 那我可不能错过 |
[02:57] | I want to solve this mystery. | 我想解开这个谜团 |
[03:07] | ♪ There was a boy ♪ | ♪ 有个男孩 ♪ |
[03:11] | ♪ A very strange, enchanted boy ♪ | ♪ 一个奇特而迷人的男孩 ♪ |
[03:16] | ♪ They say he wandered very far ♪ | ♪ 人们说他走得很远 ♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ Very far ♪ | ♪ 非常远 ♪ |
[03:22] | ♪ Over land and sea ♪ | ♪ 越过陆地和海洋 ♪ |
[03:52] | Humans have a strange practice | 人类有一种奇怪的行为 |
[03:53] | they call “The art of bullshitting,” | 他们称之为”扯淡的艺术” |
[03:56] | and that little bastard Max is Michelangelo. | 那个小杂种麦克斯就是扯淡界的米开朗基罗 |
[03:59] | I hate that kid. | 我讨厌那个孩子 |
[04:01] | You want to pretend to be my friend | 你想假装是我的朋友 |
[04:03] | to steal my keys and break into my cabin? | 然后偷了我的钥匙闯进我的小屋 |
[04:06] | Fine with me. | 没问题 |
[04:08] | Nice knowing you, friend. | 很高兴认识你 朋友 |
[04:11] | What? | 什么 |
[04:14] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[04:17] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[04:18] | – Hello? H… – Max! | -有人吗 有… -麦克斯 |
[04:20] | Oh, thank God, you were in here. | 谢天谢地 你在这里 |
[04:24] | You didn’t check the closet? | 你刚才没检查壁橱吗 |
[04:26] | For our sleeping son? | 看看里面有没有我们熟睡的儿子吗 |
[04:27] | No, I didn’t check the closet or the sock drawers. | 没有 我没有检查壁橱或袜子抽屉 |
[04:30] | He camps out in here sometimes. | 他有时会在这里露营 |
[04:33] | Oh, you must have fallen asleep. | 你一定是睡着了 |
[04:34] | – Come here. – Yeah. | -过来 -是的 |
[04:36] | I must have fallen asleep. | 我一定是睡着了 |
[04:39] | No! | 不 |
[04:46] | All right, now, I’m gonna need to know | 好了 我需要知道 |
[04:47] | the boy’s blood type, | 男孩的血型 |
[04:48] | and I’m gonna need a hair sample. | 还需要一个头发样本 |
[04:49] | We gonna hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. | 我们要乐观 但要做好最坏的准备 |
[04:51] | Now, Deputy, you go up, and you dust his room for prints. | 副警长 你上去他的房间收集指纹 |
[04:53] | Now, tell me, when was the last time | 告诉我 上次见到那个男孩还活着 |
[04:55] | you saw the boy alive? | 是什么时候 |
[04:56] | Well, so, funny story about Max. | 麦克斯闹乌龙了 |
[05:00] | He was in the closet. | 他刚才在壁橱里 |
[05:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:03] | Shit, I scraped ice off the truck for this? | 妈的 我还为了这事刮了车上的冰 |
[05:05] | Actually, I scraped the ice. | 事实上 是我刮的 |
[05:07] | Yeah, we’re really sorry to drag you out here. | 很抱歉把你拖到这里来 |
[05:08] | Then I warmed up the car while he finished his coffee. | 然后趁他喝咖啡的时候给车里开暖了空调 |
[05:11] | Look, you might want to tie a rope | 你不如给你儿子系条绳子 |
[05:12] | around your boy so you don’t lose him. | 这样他就不会丢了 |
[05:14] | You know I caught him riding his bike | 你知道吗 我今天看到他骑自行车 |
[05:15] | way out on Route 16 today? | 沿着16号公路出城 |
[05:17] | What? Max, is that true? | 什么 麦克斯 是真的吗 |
[05:19] | You know you’re not allowed | 你知道我们不允许你 |
[05:20] | to ride your bike that far from home. | 骑自行车离家那么远的 |
[05:21] | You are grounded for a year. | 你被禁足一年 |
[05:22] | – Honey. – A day? | -亲爱的 -一天 |
[05:24] | You can’t ground me! I had a good reason! | 你不能让我禁足 我有充分的理由 |
[05:26] | This should be something. | 是得有点理由 |
[05:27] | Hey, if my son says he has a good reason, | 如果我儿子说他有充分的理由 |
[05:29] | he had a good reason. Go ahead, Max. | 那他肯定没说谎 说吧 麦克斯 |
[05:31] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[05:33] | I had to break in to Dr. Vanderspeigle’s house | 我得趁万德斯本格医生工作的时候 |
[05:35] | – while he was at work. – Wait, what? | -闯进他的家 -等等 什么 |
[05:37] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[05:39] | What type of criminal mastermind | 你们家教的 |
[05:40] | you are raising in this house, huh? | 这是什么犯罪主谋啊 |
[05:42] | I found proof that he’s an alien! | 我找到了证据能证明他是外星人 |
[05:43] | Oh, really? What kind of proof? | 是吗 什么样的证据 |
[05:45] | Like, uh, flying orbs or a loss of, uh… | 比如…飞行的球体 或是… |
[05:49] | uh, time. | 消失的时间 |
[05:50] | He has alien technology in his basement! | 他的地下室有外星人的科技 |
[05:52] | Max, you have to stop lying. | 麦克斯 你不能再说谎了 |
[05:54] | I’m not lying! Sahar was there! | 我没说谎 萨哈尔也在 |
[05:56] | She saw everything! | 她都看到了 |
[05:58] | I don’t remember seeing anything. | 我不记得看到了什么 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么 |
[06:02] | I remember riding bikes, but… | 我记得在骑车 但… |
[06:05] | I don’t remember going to the doctor’s cabin. | 我不记得去过医生的小屋 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry, Max. | 对不起 麦克斯 |
[06:22] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[06:24] | You can’t wear that. | 你不能穿那个 |
[06:26] | That is a man’s shirt! | 那是男人的衣服 |
[06:28] | I flew across the country to talk to you, | 我飞了大半个国家来找你谈谈 |
[06:31] | and you left and drove away. | 而你却转身开车走了 |
[06:33] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[06:35] | To get milk. | 买牛奶 |
[06:37] | So where’s the milk? | 那牛奶呢 |
[06:39] | I drank it. | 我喝了 |
[06:41] | She’s scanning me. | 她在扫描我 |
[06:42] | It’s a good thing I didn’t murder those kids. | 幸好我没杀了那两个孩子 |
[06:44] | There’d be blood all over my pants. | 不然一裤子都得是血 |
[06:46] | And then I’d have to murder her. | 那我就只能把她也杀了 |
[06:47] | Yes. I made the right choice. | 对 我做了正确的决定 |
[06:49] | I’m very good at this. | 这是我的强项 |
[06:52] | What’s different about you? | 你有什么不一样了 |
[06:54] | I shaved my mustache. | 我刮了胡子 |
[06:55] | You didn’t have a mustache. | 你以前也不留胡子 |
[06:57] | I grew it, and then I shaved it… | 长出来了 然后我给刮了 |
[06:59] | before I drank the milk. | 刮完才喝的牛奶 |
[07:02] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[07:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:06] | I am high on the skunk’s…weed. | 我抽了超强效的大麻 |
[07:09] | I’m very cross with you. | 我非常生你的气 |
[07:13] | You sound like James Bond. | 你那语气就像詹姆斯·邦德 |
[07:16] | Very cross with you. | 非常生你的气 |
[07:18] | I’m very cross with you. | 我非常生你的气 |
[07:19] | I was ready to sign the divorce papers, | 我都准备好签离婚协议了 |
[07:22] | and then you stonewalled the lawyers for months. | 而你却拖了律师们好几个月 |
[07:26] | Phone calls, emails, texts, all unanswered. | 电话 邮件 短信 通通不回 |
[07:29] | I don’t know if you saw any of them. | 我不知道你有没有收到 |
[07:31] | This has been absolute emotional torture. | 这完全是精神折磨 |
[07:33] | If you’re ready to have a divorce, | 如果你准备好离婚了 |
[07:35] | just sign the papers! | 就把字签了 |
[07:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | wow, that was so easy for you. | 你还签得真痛快啊 |
[07:43] | There’s a motel at Exit 42. | 42号出口有家汽车旅馆 |
[07:47] | And there’s an asshole in the living room. | 而这起居室里有个混蛋 |
[07:54] | I thought we could at least talk about this like humans. | 我还以为我们至少能像正常人一样好好谈谈 |
[07:58] | That’s where I sleep. | 那是我睡觉的地方 |
[08:23] | What’s happening here? | 这是什么情况 |
[08:25] | She agreed to end the relationship; | 她明明同意了结束关系 |
[08:27] | I’ve got it in writing. | 我都白纸黑字写下来了 |
[08:30] | Don’t move. Don’t make a sound. | 别动 别发出声响 |
[08:32] | Just play dead, and maybe she’ll let go. | 你就装死 可能她就会放手了 |
[08:36] | Actually, this isn’t bad. | 说实话 感觉还不赖 |
[08:38] | She’s warm, like a giant ham. | 她很温暖 就像块巨大的火腿肉 |
[08:41] | Maybe I can sleep after all. | 也许我终究还是能睡着的 |
[08:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:55] | Morning, love. | 早啊 亲爱的 |
[08:57] | What time is it? The alarm… | 几点了 闹钟… |
[08:59] | Oh, I turned it off. | 我给关了 |
[09:01] | I thought we could use the rest. | 我想着咱们可以休息一下 |
[09:06] | – I have to go. – What? When are we gonna talk? | -我得走了 -什么 那我们什么时候谈 |
[09:09] | We just did. | 我们刚谈过了 |
[09:10] | Now I have to go to my job. | 现在我得去工作了 |
[09:13] | Since when have you got a job in Patience? | 你什么时候在佩西恩斯找了份工作 |
[09:16] | The town doctor was murdered. | 镇医被人杀了 |
[09:18] | Now I am the town doctor because I am alive. | 现在我是镇医了 因为我是活人 |
[09:22] | You’ve abandoned your practice back home, | 你在老家不干医生了 |
[09:25] | and now you’re in Colorado playing Dr. Fix-it? | 却跑到科罗拉多州扮演救死扶伤医生 |
[09:28] | They just call me Dr. Vanderspeigle. | 他们只叫我万德斯本格医生 |
[09:31] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[09:34] | Before you go home, take out the trash. | 你回家之前 把垃圾带出去 |
[09:37] | I recycle. | 我很注重回收 |
[09:43] | I am angry. | 我很生气 |
[09:44] | I was supposed to be up early and already on the mountain | 我应该早起 现在应该已经在山上 |
[09:47] | to search for my device. | 寻找我的设备了 |
[09:48] | That woman is a distraction. | 那女人让我分心了 |
[09:50] | Why do these creatures choose to spend their lives | 为什么这种生物会选择 |
[09:52] | with someone else? | 跟别人一起生活 |
[09:54] | It’s bad enough they’re already tethered | 他们在各自的家庭里 |
[09:56] | to each other through family. | 就已经很难互相容忍了 |
[09:57] | My people do family the right way. | 我的族人对待家庭的方式就很正确 |
[10:00] | We don’t care if they live or die. | 我们不在乎彼此是死是活 |
[10:02] | Take one white one and one red one with your eggs. | 一粒白的一粒红的 就着鸡蛋吃 |
[10:05] | Is that what they call these yellow things? | 这黄黄的东西叫鸡蛋吗 |
[10:08] | Looks like Big Bird exploded on this plate. | 看起来就像大鸟在这盘子里爆炸了 |
[10:12] | Wasn’t for you, we’d be eating | 要不是因为你 我们这会都在嗡嗡家 |
[10:13] | those half-moke sausages at Bee-bee’s. | 吃半熏的香肠了 |
[10:17] | Yeah, I know, it’s not exactly D. C., but… | 我知道这里不是华盛顿 但… |
[10:19] | the mountain air out here is good for you. | 山里的空气对你有好处 |
[10:21] | Oh, is that what we’re going with? | 是为了这个吗 |
[10:24] | Is that why we’re here? | 所以我们来了这里吗 |
[10:26] | Yeah, blame moving out here on me, | 是啊 搬来这里都怪我 |
[10:30] | just like you blame me for everything else. | 反正什么事都怪我 |
[10:33] | Probably my fault Sam got killed, too. | 可能山姆被杀也是我的错 |
[10:37] | You crack that one yet, Mikey? | 那案子破了吗 麦克 |
[10:42] | Didn’t think so. | 我猜也没有 |
[10:44] | Looks like Sam chose the wrong town to die in. | 看来山姆死错了镇子 |
[10:47] | You just… | 你… |
[10:49] | Shit! | 该死 |
[10:50] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[10:51] | And these people trust you with a gun. | 这些人居然放心让你带着枪 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[10:55] | Can you just take your pills, please? | 求你把药吃了好吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[11:09] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[11:10] | What’s going on? Chasing a raccoon in there? | 怎么了 在里面抓浣熊吗 |
[11:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:17] | There is no racoon. | 没有浣熊 |
[11:18] | I’m just putting on my pants. | 我只是在穿裤子 |
[11:21] | Oh, shit. | 不是吧 |
[11:22] | Are you living in your truck? | 你住在你的卡车上吗 |
[11:25] | Hey, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么好羞耻的 |
[11:27] | I…I sleep at the 59, like, three nights a week, so I get it. | 我每周有三天会睡在59号 我懂的 |
[11:31] | I’m not living in my truck. | 我没住在卡车上 |
[11:33] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[11:34] | I do sleep at the 59. | 我确实睡在59号 |
[11:36] | Is that coffee for me? | 这咖啡是给我的吗 |
[11:38] | Oh, this coffee that I have not offered to you in any way? | 你是说我没递给你的这杯咖啡吗 |
[11:41] | No. | 不是给你的 |
[11:46] | Anyway, glad I ran into you because, um… | 总之 很高兴遇见你 因为 |
[11:49] | you know, we had fun, and we kissed, | 我们很愉快 我们接吻过 |
[11:52] | which was…interesting. | 那感觉 很有趣 |
[11:55] | But I i kind of think we shouldn’t drag this whole | 但我觉得是时候 |
[11:58] | “Will they, won’t they” thing out more than we need to. | 把话说清楚了 |
[12:03] | I don’t want to date you anymore. | 我不想再和你约会了 |
[12:06] | Can I just have a sip? | 我能嗦一口吗 |
[12:08] | – It will help me move my bowels. – Okay. | -这能帮助我排便 -好吧 |
[12:10] | No, I can see that you’re hurting, | 我知道你此刻很受伤 |
[12:12] | and I get it. | 也很理解 |
[12:14] | We can be friends, I just it’s just… | 我们能做朋友 只是 |
[12:16] | You’re just not my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
[12:18] | So your type is not the smartest | 就是说 这世上最聪明 |
[12:20] | and the best person in the world. | 最好的男人不是你的菜 |
[12:22] | See, there it is. | 看吧 |
[12:24] | I think it’s just your ego. | 你的这种自恋 |
[12:26] | It’s… | 就像 |
[12:28] | I don’t even know how to describe it. | 我甚至都不知道该怎么形容 |
[12:30] | So you’re not very smart? | 看来你不是很聪明 |
[12:35] | what the…?Did you just say to me? | 我他…你说什么 |
[12:37] | Oh, no. Human men must not say mean things to women. | 糟了 人类男人不能对女人太刻薄 |
[12:40] | If I don’t apologize, she’ll know I’m an alien. | 如果不道歉 她会发现我是外星人 |
[12:44] | That was mean. | 刚刚太刻薄了 |
[12:46] | I should not have said that. | 我不该那样说的 |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:49] | I am a man, a human man, and you are smart, | 我是男人 一个人类男人 你很聪明 |
[12:52] | relative to… | 相对于 |
[12:55] | our species. | 我们种族来说 |
[12:58] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[13:02] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[13:46] | You lying, cheating bastard. | 你这个渣男竟然骗我 |
[13:59] | Oh, hello, Dr. Vanderspeigle. | 你好 万德斯本格医生 |
[14:01] | I’m surprised you’re still here. | 没想到你还在这儿 |
[14:03] | Mayor Hawthorne hasn’t found my replacement yet | 霍索恩镇长还没找到替代我的医生 |
[14:06] | because he’s bad at his job. | 因为他办事效率低 |
[14:07] | Well, these are Sam’s private medical files. | 这些是山姆的私人医疗档案 |
[14:09] | I thought you might want them. | 我想你可能会需要 |
[14:11] | No. | 不用了 |
[14:14] | But okay. | 不过好吧 |
[14:15] | You know, since I’m here, | 既然我都在这儿了 |
[14:16] | can I ask if you’ve finished Sam’s autopsy report? | 请问你完成山姆的尸检报告了吗 |
[14:19] | I can’t until I get the toxicology results | 我得等到丹佛实验室那边的 |
[14:21] | back from the lab in Denver. | 毒物检测结果才能知道 |
[14:23] | So sad to find out he committed suicide. | 听到他自杀了 我真的很伤心 |
[14:25] | Because if he was murdered, it would not be so sad. | 他是被谋杀 就没什么好伤心的了 |
[14:29] | Well, if he committed suicide, | 如果是自杀 |
[14:30] | his insurance claim would be null and void. | 将无法获得保险赔付 |
[14:34] | So I’m counting on you, Doctor, to do the right thing. | 我只能指望你了 医生 做正确的事吧 |
[14:38] | You know, you could use a haircut. | 你需要剪剪头发了 |
[14:41] | Why don’t you come down to the salon? | 不如到楼下的美发店坐坐 |
[14:43] | I’ll cut it for you. | 我亲自给你造型 |
[14:44] | I cut my own hair. | 我都自己剪 |
[14:46] | I see that. | 看得出来 |
[14:50] | What was that about? | 你俩说什么呢 |
[14:52] | She’s pro-murder. | 她支持谋杀 |
[14:55] | And she wanted you to take this box | 并且她希望你把这个盒子 |
[14:59] | to where the other dead people boxes go. | 和其他死人的盒子放一块儿 |
[15:02] | Okay, then. | 行吧 |
[15:06] | Mrs. Hodges brought this. I don’t know where to put it. | 霍奇斯太太带来的 我不知道该放哪里 |
[15:09] | Also, my mom wanted to thank you | 还有 我妈妈很感激 |
[15:11] | for helping me out the other night. | 那晚你帮我的事 |
[15:12] | She wants to make you dinner. | 她想邀请你吃晚餐 |
[15:15] | That’s nice. She doesn’t have to do that. | 这很棒 她不用这么客气的 |
[15:19] | we can talk about that. | 我们能详细聊聊 |
[15:20] | So I’m gonna take this box. | 我先把这盒子放好 |
[15:25] | I have a problem. | 我有麻烦了 |
[15:27] | So do I. That box keeps following me. | 我也是 这盒子甩不掉了 |
[15:29] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[15:30] | I never should’ve brought Jay here. | 我就不该带杰伊来这里 |
[15:32] | She’s just so innocent. | 她很无辜 |
[15:35] | Walking around, not knowing the truth. | 根本不知道实情 |
[15:37] | Tell her you’re her mother. | 告诉她你是她亲妈 |
[15:39] | I gave her up. | 是我丢弃了她 |
[15:41] | I can’t just drag her back now that it suits me. | 我现在不能因为私心就这样要回她 |
[15:43] | She has a life and a family. | 她有自己的生活和家庭 |
[15:45] | You know, knowing the truth should be on her terms | 得等她自己想知道真相 |
[15:48] | when she’s ready. | 等她准备好了 |
[15:49] | Jay should not be here. | 杰伊不能再待在这儿了 |
[15:51] | This is interesting. | 真有趣 |
[15:52] | She’s willing to send Jay away because she loves her, | 她想把杰伊送走是因为她爱她 |
[15:55] | not because she hates her. | 而不是因为讨厌她 |
[15:58] | Fire her. | 炒了她 |
[15:59] | No. | 不行 |
[16:00] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[16:02] | Can I? | 那我能吗 |
[16:03] | Although… | 不过 |
[16:05] | her class is almost over. | 她快结课了 |
[16:06] | I could make sure she gets a good grade. | 我能保证她取得个好成绩 |
[16:08] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[16:10] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[16:12] | Whose scarf is this? | 这条围巾是谁的 |
[16:14] | Girl up front? This woman? | 我面前这女人吗 |
[16:17] | Excuse me. “This woman”? | 什么”这女人” |
[16:19] | Harry, why don’t you tell your girlfriend | 哈里 请告诉你的女朋友 |
[16:20] | that this is a doctor’s office | 这里是医生办公室 |
[16:22] | and she cannot barge into an exam room? | 她不能就这样闯进来 |
[16:24] | I’m not his girlfriend. | 我可不是女朋友 |
[16:26] | I’m his wife. | 我是他老婆 |
[16:28] | His wife? | 老婆 |
[16:31] | Harry here told me you were dead. | 哈里跟我说过你早死了 |
[16:36] | Do I look dead to you, Harry? | 我对你来说是死了是吗 哈里 |
[16:40] | Would a dead person do this? | 那死人会这样吗 |
[16:42] | Or that? | 或这样 |
[16:44] | Ooh, I’m so sorry. All right, then. | 对不住 那么 |
[16:46] | Ooh, and this must be a ghost. | 那这怕不是见鬼了 |
[16:47] | You’re dead, too. I guess we’re all dead. | 你也死了 我们都死了 |
[16:49] | Dead! | 都死了 |
[16:52] | Wow, sorry. Um, right. | 抱歉 对了 |
[16:54] | You’re a monster. | 你就是个恶魔 |
[16:56] | I I I’m going back to New York. | 我要回纽约 |
[16:58] | I I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:00] | “Monster” Is a cheese, right? | “恶魔”是个奶酪牌子吗 |
[17:08] | Can I have a glass of your driest white, please? | 来杯你们这儿最烈的酒 |
[17:12] | Well, we’ve been using the same box of wine | 我们这儿从万圣节开始 |
[17:14] | as a stepladder since Halloween, so… | 就用的同一种酒 所以 |
[17:19] | whiskey… That’s your best bet. | 威士忌 你的最佳选择 |
[17:20] | Oh, dear. | 天 |
[17:21] | And you’re in luck. | 幸运的是 |
[17:23] | Still in time for the breakfast special, | 现在还算特价早餐时间 |
[17:25] | if you want me to crack an egg into it. | 如果你想 还能加个蛋进去 |
[17:26] | I am going through a divorce, | 我是在离婚中 |
[17:28] | but I’m not quite at “Egg in my whiskey” phase yet. | 但我还没到需要”威士忌加生鸡蛋”的程度 |
[17:32] | Divorce. That’s rough. I hear ya. | 离婚 那的确不简单 我理解 |
[17:35] | You’re divorced? | 你离婚了吗 |
[17:36] | Oh, no. Not yet, anyway. | 不 还没有 |
[17:38] | You know, someday. | 有朝一日会的 |
[17:40] | Still kind of working on that pre-divorce part. | 我还处于离婚前 |
[17:43] | Don’t bother. | 别费心了 |
[17:45] | Ah, God. How do people… | 上帝 人们都是怎么… |
[17:50] | Really sneaks up on you. | 真是出其不意 |
[17:51] | Yeah. It’s like a stroke. | 没错 就像是中风一样 |
[17:53] | I just don’t understand how people can change so much. | 我就是不明白一个人怎么可以有如此大的转变 |
[17:56] | He used to be so alive and present, | 他以前非常有活力而且善于展示自己 |
[18:00] | and now he’s, like, blunt. | 而现在他 很迟钝 |
[18:03] | I know blunt guys. | 我懂迟钝的家伙 |
[18:05] | Yeah, the guy I’m dating, it’s like, | 我交往的那个人 就好像 |
[18:06] | he’s so direct, you know, which is refreshing. | 他很直率 这点很与众不同 |
[18:10] | It’s kind of hot, but… | 有点性感 但是 |
[18:11] | Sometimes it’s… it’s really brutal. | 有时就 就真的很无情 |
[18:14] | Exactly. God, they’re all the same. | 完全正确 上帝 他们都是一个样 |
[18:16] | – Probably dating the same guy. – Maybe there’s two of them. | -可能是同一个人呢 -或许 有两个他 |
[18:19] | Can you imagine? | 你可真能想象 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. I thought you were my wife. | 不好意思 我以为你是我的老婆 |
[18:30] | Max has something he would like to tell you. | 麦克斯有些事想跟你说 |
[18:34] | Go ahead, Max. | 说吧 麦克斯 |
[18:36] | I stole your keys and made a copy of them | 我为了溜进你的小屋 偷了你的钥匙 |
[18:38] | to sneak into your cabin. | 并重新配了一副 |
[18:40] | What? | 什么 |
[18:41] | I am horrified at this accusation! | 我对这个控告感到十分惊恐 |
[18:45] | Oh, no, he didn’t accuse you of anyth… | 不 他没有指控你什么 |
[18:47] | I don’t accept your apology! | 我不接受你的道歉 |
[18:50] | Well, he hasn’t apologized yet. | 他还没有道歉 |
[18:51] | I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我说的有点超前了 |
[18:53] | Max. Go on. | 麦克斯 继续说把 |
[18:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:59] | Now I…do not accept your apology! | 现在 我 不接受你的道歉 |
[19:03] | Well, you… You have to accept it. | 你 你必须得接受 |
[19:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:06] | Those are the rules. | 这是条例规定的 |
[19:08] | Well, he’s not really sorry, so I’m not accepting it. | 那他不是真的抱歉 所以我不接受这次道歉 |
[19:12] | Dr. Vanderspeigle is right. | 万德斯本格医生说得没错 |
[19:14] | Max | 麦克斯 |
[19:15] | say it like you mean it. | 真心说出你的歉意 |
[19:17] | But I don’t mean it! | 但是我并不是真心的 |
[19:18] | Your act doesn’t fool me, alien. | 你的行为愚弄不了我 外星人 |
[19:20] | I know you found us in your basement | 我知道你在你的地下室里发现了我们 |
[19:22] | and somehow snuck us home. | 然后用某种手段偷偷地把我们送回家 |
[19:23] | I’m feeling attacked. I am snowflaking. | 我感觉我被攻击了 我很敏感的 |
[19:27] | Max, that’s…that’s enough. | 麦克斯 够了 |
[19:28] | Do you see what we’re dealing with, Dr. Vanderspeigle? | 你看到我们的情况了吧 万德斯本格医生 |
[19:31] | He just won’t let up. | 他就是不肯放下 |
[19:33] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[19:34] | They obviously love this kid. | 他们很显然疼爱这个孩子 |
[19:37] | I’m not sure why. | 我不确定为什么 |
[19:39] | He’s a menace. | 他是个威胁 |
[19:41] | I learned a lesson from Asta about love. | 我从阿斯塔那学到爱 |
[19:43] | It can be used as a weapon. | 它可以被用做武器 |
[19:46] | Okay, Max. | 好了 麦克斯 |
[19:48] | I’m going to give you a simple test. | 我将给你做一个简单的测试 |
[19:50] | Which one of these people… is me? | 这些人中 哪一个是我 |
[19:54] | You know I can’t tell by this. | 你知道我没法这样辨认出你 |
[19:56] | If there was a picture of a gross alien | 如果这里有一个恶心的外星人的照片 |
[19:58] | or a dumb slug, I’d point to it. | 或是个愚蠢的鼻涕虫 我很愿意指出来 |
[20:00] | – Hurtful. – Max. | -真伤人 -麦克斯 |
[20:01] | Please stop fooling around. | 请别再瞎胡闹了 |
[20:03] | This is serious. | 这是很严肃的 |
[20:04] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[20:06] | – This one! – No! | -这个人 -不 |
[20:07] | Enough games, buddy. That’s Russell Crowe. | 别再耍把戏了 小兄弟 那个是罗素·克劳 |
[20:10] | No, that’s Sam Neill. | 不对 那个是山姆·尼尔 |
[20:11] | No, the Australian guy | 不 他是那个澳大利亚人 |
[20:12] | from the genius movie with the math. | 演过一个关于数学天才的电影 |
[20:13] | – No, I promise you, it’s not… – Hey! | -不对 我保证 不是的 -好了 |
[20:15] | Snap out of it! | 够了 |
[20:17] | Max got it wrong. | 麦克斯指错了 |
[20:19] | Sweetie, who is this? | 甜心 他是谁 |
[20:22] | – Don’t you recognize him? – No! | -你认不出来他吗 -不 |
[20:24] | I’ve never seen that man before in my entire life. | 我这辈子从没见过这个男人 |
[20:28] | I forgive you | 我原谅你 |
[20:29] | for breaking into my house, Max. | 闯入我的房子 麦克斯 |
[20:30] | I forgive you | 我原谅你 |
[20:31] | because you are a sick little boy. | 因为你是一个生病了的小孩 |
[20:35] | And she’s right. It’s Sam Neill! | 而且 她说对了 他是山姆·尼尔 |
[20:38] | From the Jurassic-era dinosaur documentary! | 他演过侏罗纪恐龙纪录片 |
[20:41] | – I… – He’s lying! | -我 -他在说谎 |
[20:43] | He’s setting me up! He’s tricking you! | 他给我设了套 他在骗你 |
[20:44] | He’s not even a real doctor! | 他根本不是真的医生 |
[20:46] | – Max. – Well, this has been fun. | -麦克斯 -我玩得很开心 |
[20:48] | I’m just gonna go jump out a window real quick. | 我赶紧从窗户跳出去好了 |
[20:51] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[20:54] | It’s worse than I thought. | 这比我想的还要严重 |
[20:57] | He obviously suffers | 他很显然 |
[20:58] | from a severe case of teraphobia. | 患有严重的”怪兽恐惧症” |
[21:02] | Teraphobia? | 怪兽恐惧症 |
[21:03] | Seeing monsters and other scary things. | 总是看见怪物或是其他可怕的东西 |
[21:06] | If you worry about one thing, it should be that. | 这是你最需要担心的 |
[21:10] | Also… | 另外 |
[21:12] | he might suffer from face blindness | 他可能患有脸盲症 |
[21:15] | and anxiety… | 和焦虑症 |
[21:18] | and looking at your skull… | 而且 参考你的头骨 |
[21:21] | he’s probably gonna have a receding hairline. | 他有可能还会发际线后移 |
[21:24] | This is horrible. | 这太可怕了 |
[21:25] | If teraphobia is untreated, | 如果怪兽恐惧症没有加以治疗 |
[21:27] | Max can have severe issues, | 麦克斯就会有很严重的问题 |
[21:29] | and going through life without hair is no fun. | 一生都没有多少头发可不是什么趣事 |
[21:32] | But… | 但是 |
[21:33] | there is a special school | 有一所特殊学校 |
[21:37] | for kids like Max… | 针对像麦克斯这样的小孩 |
[21:40] | in Georgia. | 在佐治亚州 |
[21:41] | Georgia? | 佐治亚州 |
[21:50] | We just need a smoking gun. | 我们只需要一个确凿的证据 |
[21:53] | We ain’t got no smoke. Hell, we ain’t even got a gun. | 我们没有找到烟 甚至 我们连枪都没找到 |
[21:57] | I interviewed every possible witness, | 我询问了所有可能的目击证人 |
[21:59] | and I examined all the evidence. I… | 我也检查了所有证物 我 |
[22:02] | Are you shitting me right now? | 你现在在逗我玩吗 |
[22:03] | Are you playing with a yoyo? | 你在玩悠悠球吗 |
[22:05] | Sorry, sir. It, uh…it calms me. | 抱歉 长官 它 它能让我冷静 |
[22:08] | Well, I need to be calm. Give me this. | 我也需要冷静 把它给我 |
[22:16] | Got no viable suspects. | 没有可能的嫌疑人 |
[22:18] | We got no motive. We got nothing! | 没有动机 我们什么都没有 |
[22:20] | Hell, we don’t even know for sure yet | 该死 我们甚至还不能确定 |
[22:22] | if he was even murdered! | 他是否是被谋杀的 |
[22:31] | Great, you broke it. | 真棒 你把它弄坏了 |
[22:33] | Sir, Sam doesn’t seem the suicide type. | 长官 山姆不像是会自杀的人 |
[22:36] | I think he was murdered, | 我觉得他是被谋杀的 |
[22:37] | and I really do think it’s somehow related to the foot in the lake. | 我也认为那和湖里的脚有关 |
[22:40] | You know what? Screw that foot. | 别管那只脚了 |
[22:42] | For all we know, that thing floated downriver from up north. | 据我们所知 那玩意是从北边顺流而下的 |
[22:45] | There’s probably some one-footed sumbitch up in Gunnison, | 现在甘尼森可能有个一只脚的混蛋 |
[22:48] | hopping around, laughing at our asses right now. | 正单脚跳着嘲笑我们呢 |
[22:50] | I don’t think he laughs much. | 我不觉得他还能笑得出来 |
[22:55] | I was so happy when I thought we had a serial killer. | 我以为有连环杀手时 太开心了 |
[22:58] | It felt good. | 感觉很棒 |
[23:00] | I mean, look at these streets! | 看看这些街道 |
[23:02] | They’re not mean! They’re beautiful! | 一点也不危险 漂亮极了 |
[23:05] | You know how many violent crimes | 你知道科罗拉多斯普林斯 |
[23:06] | Colorado Springs had last year, hmm? | 去年有多少起暴力犯罪吗 |
[23:09] | Over 500. | 超过五百起 |
[23:11] | 500! | 五百 |
[23:13] | Lucky bastards. | 幸运的混蛋们 |
[23:15] | Cheer up, sir. Tomorrow is bingo night. | 别灰心 长官 明天是宾果之夜 |
[23:18] | Maybe Mrs. Labelle will sucker‐punch the priest again. | 拉贝勒太太说不定又会突然开始揍神父 |
[23:21] | Yeah, she is crazier than zucchini cake. | 她比西葫芦蛋糕还疯狂 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:25] | Actually, s‐she is my aunt. | 其实她是我姨妈 |
[23:26] | Okay. Still shouldn’t put vegetables in cake. | 好吧 那也不能在蛋糕里放蔬菜 |
[23:31] | It’s wrong. | 那样不对 |
[23:33] | We’re smart, attractive, independent women. | 我们是聪明有魅力的独立女性 |
[23:35] | We don’t need some guy to determine our future. | 不需要什么臭男人决定我们的未来 |
[23:37] | We are strong! | 我们很坚强 |
[23:39] | We’re strong. And we’re fearless! | 我们很坚强 我们无所畏惧 |
[23:41] | You are fearless! | 你无所畏惧 |
[23:43] | Damn right. | 说的太对了 |
[23:43] | Except about this guy. | 除了这个家伙 |
[23:45] | I think you broke up with him | 我觉得你和他分手 |
[23:48] | because you were afraid of getting hurt. | 是因为你害怕受到伤害 |
[23:51] | You think so? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[23:53] | ‘Cause I thought it was ’cause | 我还以为是因为 |
[23:53] | he kissed like a horse eating an ice cream cone. | 他接吻就像马吃甜筒冰淇淋 |
[23:57] | I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[23:59] | – Any real man would be in love with you. – Yeah. | -每个真男人都会爱上你的 -是啊 |
[24:02] | Take it from an artist. | 相信我这个艺术家 |
[24:04] | Without risk, there’s nothing. | 没有风险 就没有收获 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[24:07] | Real women don’t run away. | 真正的女人不会逃避 |
[24:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:10] | We don’t run away. | 我们不逃避 |
[24:11] | Because we’re strong because we support each other. | 因为我们很坚强 因为我们互相支持 |
[24:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:16] | Have you seen Danny? | 你见到丹尼了吗 |
[24:17] | Day Drunk Danny that fixes the karaoke machine? | 白天就喝得醉醺醺 修点歌机的丹尼吗 |
[24:20] | Jesus, Judy. | 天啊 朱迪 |
[24:20] | You’re just jealous I got a guy who can work in tight spaces. | 你只是嫉妒我有个手指伸进小洞也很灵活的男友 |
[24:23] | Like you have any. | 说得你真有似的 |
[24:25] | Oh, wouldn’t you like to know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[24:26] | The whole town knows, Judy! | 全镇都知道 朱迪 |
[24:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:31] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[24:34] | Pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[24:37] | – You guys! – To women supporting women. | -伙计们 -敬互相扶持的女人 |
[24:39] | Yes. | 干杯 |
[24:49] | Hey, Jay. | 杰伊 |
[24:50] | Thanks for picking up the files. | 谢谢你把文件捡起来 |
[24:53] | I know you like it here, | 我知道你很喜欢这里 |
[24:55] | and it’s really been great having you. | 而且和你相处也很愉快 |
[24:58] | Um, we’re just… | 我们只是… |
[25:00] | we’re not as busy as we were a couple months ago. | 我们没有几个月前那么忙了 |
[25:06] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[25:09] | This paper says you had a baby. | 这个文件上说你有个孩子 |
[25:13] | And your baby was born on my exact birthday. | 而且你的孩子和我同一天生 |
[25:21] | It’s fine. It’s not like I didn’t know I was adopted. | 没关系 反正我知道自己是被领养的 |
[25:24] | I… | 我… |
[25:26] | It’s… | 这很… |
[25:28] | it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[25:32] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[25:34] | it seems simple. | 好像也不怎么复杂… |
[25:36] | You gave me away and then lied to me. | 你先是把我送走 然后又对我撒谎 |
[25:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:45] | If you’re “Mommy”, and who’s “Daddy”? | 如果你是我的亲生母亲 那我的亲生父亲是谁 |
[25:49] | It’s not that dick Jimmy, is it? | 不会是那个混蛋吉米吧 |
[25:58] | I really won the lottery with that one, didn’t I? | 我一下子就猜中了 对吧 |
[26:01] | No wonder you gave me away. | 难怪你要把我送走 |
[26:02] | – I’m so sorry ‐ Don’t. | -我真的很抱歉 -不必了 |
[26:09] | I was going to fire her. | 我本来刚要炒她的 |
[26:12] | 佩西恩斯 科罗拉多州 | |
[26:29] | Are you waiting for a bus? | 你在等公交车吗 |
[26:32] | I like the cold. It helps me think. | 我喜欢寒冷 能帮助我思考 |
[26:35] | Buddhist monks believe that suffering comes from the thinking mind. | 佛教僧人认为持续思考使人痛苦 |
[26:41] | They can also train their minds not to feel pain. | 他们还能锻炼大脑免受痛苦 |
[26:44] | One of them lit himself on fire. | 其中一个人自焚了 |
[26:47] | I think that one felt pain. | 我觉得他肯定感到痛苦了 |
[26:50] | Trying to make me feel better | 你在试图宽慰我吗 |
[26:51] | after tearing the heart out of a 17‐year‐old girl? | 我可是刚伤透了一个十七岁女孩的心 |
[26:53] | You didn’t tear her heart out. | 你没有伤她的心 |
[26:55] | You just lied to her and pretended to be her friend. | 你只是骗了她 假装是她朋友 |
[26:58] | You want to talk about lying? | 你想讨论骗人的事吗 |
[27:00] | What kind of person lies about their wife being dead? | 什么样的人会谎称自己妻子死了 |
[27:04] | Humans lie. | 人类就是会说谎 |
[27:07] | It’s what they do. | 这是他们的天性 |
[27:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:13] | Maybe they don’t want people to know who they really are. | 或许他们不想让别人看清自己的真实面目 |
[27:26] | I told you I’d meet you at the diner. | 我说了在餐馆见 |
[27:28] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[27:32] | Harry Vanderspeigle. I think we met briefly. | 我是哈里·万德斯本格 我想我们见过一面 |
[27:36] | Are you fu‐‐ with me, man? | 你想找茬吗 伙计 |
[27:38] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[27:40] | Chicken‐ass bitch. | 真是个怂蛋 |
[27:44] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[27:46] | Let’s go! | 咱们走 |
[27:56] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[27:57] | That is not why I texted you. | 我不是为了这个联系你 |
[28:01] | You always say that. | 你总是这么说 |
[28:02] | I need you to listen. | 你得听我说 |
[28:05] | This is hard. It’s about the baby. | 很难开口 事关那个孩子 |
[28:09] | She found out who we are. | 她发现了我们的身份 |
[28:18] | How did she find you? | 她是怎么知道你的 |
[28:22] | It’s Jay. | 是杰伊 |
[28:24] | The girl with the attitude that answers the phone? | 接电话的那个坏脾气女孩吗 |
[28:27] | Yeah. She’s our daughter. | 对 她是我们的女儿 |
[28:28] | And, yes, I knew that when I hired her. | 没错 我雇她的时候就知道 |
[28:31] | Jesus, Asta. | 天啊 阿斯塔 |
[28:32] | That is messed up. | 你是怎么搞的 |
[28:43] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[28:44] | What, is he your new boyfriend or something? | 他是你新男友还是怎样 |
[28:46] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[28:49] | I’m just here eating cake. | 我只是来这里吃蛋糕 |
[28:51] | – You her bodyguard now? – Harry. | -你现在成她的保镖了吗 -哈里 |
[28:53] | – I prefer ninja. – Harry. | -我更喜欢你叫我忍者 -哈里 |
[28:55] | You don’t have to do this. Just ignore him. | 你没必要这么做的 无视他就好了 |
[28:57] | You shouldn’t ignore ninjas. | 你不应该无视忍者 |
[28:59] | Just don’t pay any attention to him. | 你不要理睬他就好了 |
[29:01] | He’s reading books about monks and ninjas. | 他最近在读跟僧侣和忍者相关的书 |
[29:07] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[29:09] | Always. | 一直知道 |
[29:11] | Since you talked me into giving up my own baby. | 从你劝我送走我自己的孩子开始 |
[29:13] | Damn it, Asta! | 该死 阿斯塔 |
[29:15] | You weren’t ready either! | 你当时也没准备好 |
[29:16] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[29:22] | I’m only telling you so that you will hear it from me first. | 我告诉你 只是因为想让你先从我口中得知 |
[29:24] | If Jay comes to find you, | 如果杰伊来找你 |
[29:26] | I don’t want you flipping out on her. | 我不想你冲她发火 |
[29:28] | You’re the last person she needs in her life. | 你是她人生中最不需要的人 |
[29:29] | Oh, right. | 行啊 |
[29:31] | You always make me out to be the psycho. | 你总是把我说成神经病 |
[29:33] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[29:34] | Doing what you did, that shit ain’t normal. | 你自己之前做的事也不正常 |
[29:36] | You really wanted to protect her, | 你真的想要保护她的话 |
[29:38] | you should’ve stayed the hell out of her life. | 你根本就不应该走进她的生活 |
[29:52] | It’s better that she knows. | 她知道真相的话更好 |
[29:53] | This isn’t your problem. | 这不是你的问题 |
[29:54] | You shouldn’t have to deal with it. | 不应该由你来解决 |
[29:57] | You’re too young to remember… | 你当时太小了 记不住 |
[30:00] | but that night, | 但是那一晚 |
[30:01] | when I realized your mother wasn’t coming back, | 在我意识到你妈妈不回来之后 |
[30:04] | I tucked you in extra tight, and I made a promise to you | 我把你抱得更紧 并对你发誓 |
[30:07] | that I’d never leave you to do this life alone. | 我永远不会让你独自一人面对自己的人生 |
[30:12] | How could I leave her? | 我怎么能离开她 |
[30:14] | Well, you didn’t know any better. | 你当时也没有更好的主意 |
[30:16] | But I promise you, | 但是我向你保证 |
[30:18] | she has a family that loves her | 她有一个爱她的家 |
[30:20] | as if she was their own. | 他们将她视如己出 |
[30:28] | Where did Harry go? | 哈里去哪了 |
[30:33] | Ninja. | 忍者 |
[30:47] | Why is she still here? | 她为什么还在这里 |
[30:49] | How am I supposed to get into my underwear | 她在我家的话 |
[30:51] | and watch Jerry Orbach with that hot ham in my house? | 我该怎么只穿着内裤看杰里·奥尔巴赫 |
[31:13] | You said you were going away forever. | 你说过你会永远离开的 |
[31:16] | I’m afraid I didn’t handle things very well today. | 恐怕我今天是有点失态 |
[31:20] | I’d really love to make it up to you. | 我真的很想能补偿你 |
[31:22] | Hope you’re hungry. | 希望你饿了 |
[31:25] | Where did you get these steaks? | 你从哪里拿到的这些牛排 |
[31:28] | They were in the freezer downstairs. | 从楼下的冷冻柜里 |
[31:31] | That’s impossible, because the door is… | 这不可能 因为门是 |
[31:35] | Open! | 开着的 |
[31:37] | You freak, I don’t know why you locked everything like that. | 怪胎 我不知道你为什么把一切都锁起来 |
[31:40] | I don’t think we have to do that out here. | 我觉得我们在这里不用这样 |
[31:41] | I had to break the lock of the icebox | 我不得不把冰柜的锁给撬开 |
[31:43] | just to get the…steaks. | 好拿到 牛排 |
[31:45] | Got to get some frozen peas. | 还得去拿些冻豌豆 |
[31:48] | I’ll get them. | 我去拿 |
[31:52] | You’re lovely. | 你真好 |
[32:28] | You’re so quiet. What are you thinking? | 你真安静 你在想什么 |
[32:30] | If I could fit your body in the freezer | 想我能不能把你的尸体塞进冰柜 |
[32:32] | next to the other guy. | 和另一个家伙放在一起 |
[32:34] | So many things. | 想很多事情 |
[32:38] | You’re so different. | 你完全不一样了 |
[32:40] | You haven’t been yourself since I got here. | 自从我来到这以后 你就很不像原来的你 |
[32:42] | I am myself. | 我就是我 |
[32:44] | I’ve always been myself. | 我一直都是我 |
[32:47] | A man… | 一个男人 |
[32:49] | and nothing else. | 而不是别的什么 |
[32:52] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 看 这就是我在说的 |
[32:55] | I know what’s going on with you. | 我知道你是怎么回事 |
[32:58] | You’re afraid. | 你在害怕 |
[33:01] | I’ll go with that. | 这么说没错 |
[33:02] | I’m scared, too. | 我也很害怕 |
[33:04] | Men showed up at the apartment | 好多人突然来到我们的公寓 |
[33:05] | and said they needed to talk to you. | 说他们需要跟你谈谈 |
[33:07] | Look, I don’t care what trouble you’re in. I really don’t. | 听着 我不在乎你惹了什么麻烦 真的 |
[33:11] | Whatever’s going on with you, | 不管你发生了什么事情 |
[33:13] | I’ll be there with you, no matter what. | 我都会在你身边 不论什么事 |
[33:35] | All right, D’arce. | 好的 达茜 |
[33:37] | You want to put yourself out there? | 你想要孤注一掷吗 |
[33:44] | Let’s do this. | 那就来吧 |
[33:47] | Come on, you beast. Let’s have a dance. | 来吧 猛男 我们来跳舞 |
[34:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:16] | That was a waste of deodorant. | 真是浪费我的体香剂 |
[34:30] | Well, dinner’s over. | 晚餐结束了 |
[34:34] | What next? | 接下来做什么 |
[34:38] | I can only think of one thing. | 我只能想到一件事 |
[34:42] | Scrub the pans before you leave. | 在你离开前把平底锅洗了 |
[34:49] | *There was a boy* | *有一位男孩* |
[34:53] | *A very strange* | *一位非常奇怪* |
[34:57] | *Enchanted boy* | *被施了魔法的男孩* |
[35:01] | *They say he wandered very far* | *他们说他游荡了好远* |
[35:05] | *Very far* | *好远* |
[35:09] | *Over land and sea* | *经过了天涯海角* |
[35:13] | *And then one day* | *然后有一天* |
[35:16] | *One magic day, he passed my way* | *在神奇的一天 他来到了我面前* |
[35:21] | *And while we spoke of many things* | *我们谈论了许多事情* |
[35:25] | *Fools and kings* | *有弄臣和国王* |
[35:29] | *This he said to me* | *他还对我说* |
[35:36] | *The greatest thing you’ll ever learn* | *我们能遇到最美好的事情* |
[35:42] | *Is to love* | *就是爱* |
[35:45] | *And be loved* | *和被爱* |
[35:48] | *Just to love* | *只管去爱* |
[35:51] | *And be* | *只管* |
[35:55] | *Loved* | *被爱* |
[36:24] | You want to send him to Georgia? | 你想要把他送到佐治亚州 |
[36:26] | Of course I don’t want to send him away. | 我当然不想把他送走 |
[36:29] | But we have a broken child. | 但是我们的孩子精神出了问题 |
[36:33] | The only thing scarier than being away from him | 唯一比将他送走更可怕的事情 |
[36:35] | is him getting worse if we don’t do something about it. | 就是如果我们不采取行动 他的情况会更糟糕 |
[36:37] | But maybe he’ll outgrow it on his own. | 但是 也许他长大后就好了 |
[36:39] | You know, like the lisp or the‐‐or the thumb sucking. | 就像吐字不清和…和吮大拇指一样 |
[36:41] | No. I just‐‐I think‐‐ | 不 我觉得 |
[36:42] | I just think that we should give it more time. | 我觉得 我们应该给他更多时间 |
[36:43] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[36:44] | This place is equipped to help him in ways that we can’t. | 那个地方是专门帮助他的 而我们做不到 |
[36:48] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[36:50] | Does Max seem like a normal little boy to you? | 你觉得麦克斯是个正常的小孩吗 |
[36:57] | No, I‐I guess not. | 不 我想不是 |
[37:01] | Am I losing my hair? | 我是不是掉发了 |
[37:03] | What? No. What? | 什么 没有 怎么突然 |
[37:04] | Don’t you feel like it’s gone back a little bit? | 你不觉得我的发际线往后退了一点吗 |
[37:08] | No. | 没有 |
[37:08] | 《圣餐》 一个真实的故事 | |
[37:10] | Max for Sahar. Do you read me? | 麦克斯呼叫萨哈尔 你听到了吗 |
[37:13] | Sahar here, over. | 萨哈尔收到 完毕 |
[37:15] | I know you don’t believe me about the alien. | 我知道你不相信我说的关于外星人的事 |
[37:19] | My parents are sending me away. | 我父母要把我送走了 |
[37:21] | Over. | 完毕 |
[37:22] | All I said was that I didn’t remember. | 我只是说我不记得 |
[37:25] | Of course I still believe you. | 我当然还是相信你的 |
[37:26] | And nobody’s sending you away. | 没人要把你送走 |
[37:28] | I have an idea. Over. | 我有一个主意 完毕 |
[37:38] | There’s no need to be frightened. | 不需要害怕 |
[37:42] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾好你的 |
[37:44] | Tell Babette where it hurts. | 告诉巴贝特哪里疼 |
[37:46] | I don’t know who Babette is‐‐ | 我不知道巴贝特是谁… |
[37:50] | Ooh, that feels good. | 感觉好棒 |
[38:07] | God, you’re handsome. | 天啊 你真帅 |
[38:08] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[38:15] | I don’t know what we’re doing. | 我不知道我们在干什么 |
[38:18] | We’re reconnecting. | 我们在重燃爱火 |
[38:47] | I knew you still loved me. | 我就知道你依然爱着我 |
[38:49] | Didn’t have the heart to take it down. | 你甚至不想把那个取下来 |
[38:53] | We’re gonna be together forever. | 我们将会永远在一起的 |
[39:15] | I thought you’d be in Georgia by now getting probed. | 我以为你现在应该在佐治亚州被肛测了 |
[39:18] | Humans don’t probe. Only stupid aliens do that. | 人类才不会肛测 只有愚蠢的外星人才会这么干 |
[39:22] | My people don’t. | 我们的人不会这么干 |
[39:23] | It’s the greys that have the ass fetish. | 灰种才喜欢屁股 |
[39:26] | That’s adult language, and we don’t appreciate it. | 只有大人之间才能说这种话 我们不喜欢 |
[39:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[39:30] | You shouldn’t be that surprised to see me. | 你见到我不该这么惊讶 |
[39:32] | Touching your floating apple may have knocked out my memory, | 碰到你那浮在空中的苹果也许是消除了我的记忆 |
[39:35] | but it didn’t kill me. | 但没有弄死我 |
[39:37] | Maybe next time. | 也许下次就会了 |
[39:39] | There won’t be a next time. | 不会再有下次了 |
[39:41] | Hold on, Max. The adults are talking. | 别 麦克斯 大人说话呢 |
[39:43] | Max isn’t going to that institute. | 麦克斯不会去那个机构 |
[39:46] | I once held my breath for two minutes | 我曾经为了逃离苏菲祈祷圈 |
[39:48] | just to get out of a Sufi prayer circle. | 憋气整整两分钟 |
[39:51] | I’ll teach him. | 我会教他的 |
[39:53] | I’ll bet he’ll hold his breath for an hour | 我敢打赌他将憋气一小时 |
[39:55] | to get out of Georgia. | 成功逃出佐治亚州 |
[39:56] | Good. Then he’ll be dead. | 很好 那他肯定死了 |
[39:57] | I’ll find his tombstone and spit on it. | 我会找到他的坟墓并吐上口水 |
[40:00] | You won’t be able to | 你没办法那么做 |
[40:01] | because he’s going to be cremated | 因为他将会被火化 |
[40:03] | and have the ashes sprinkled into the ocean. | 骨灰将会撒进海里 |
[40:06] | Fine. Then I’ll spit on it, and it’ll hit your dead DNA. | 很好 那我也吐上口水 吐在你DNA上 |
[40:10] | No, it won’t. Because I tricked you. | 不 那也不可能 因为我骗了你 |
[40:12] | He didn’t really have his ashes put into the ocean. | 他的骨灰没有被撒进大海 |
[40:15] | I snuck them into your pocket. | 我藏在了你的口袋里 |
[40:17] | So, when you were spitting into the ocean, | 所以你往大海里吐口水时 |
[40:20] | he was in your pocket laughing at you the whole time. | 他就一直在你的口袋里嘲笑你 |
[40:23] | Your spit will never get near him. | 你的口水永远不可能吐中他 |
[40:26] | We win again. | 我们又赢了 |
[40:30] | I got you. | 吐中了 |
[40:37] | I don’t think what I just did was… | 我觉得我刚刚做的应该 |
[40:40] | normal human behavior. | 不是正常的人类行为 |
[40:42] | Are we driving you crazy? | 我们把你逼疯了吗 |
[40:44] | Get used to it. | 赶紧习惯吧 |
[40:45] | We’re both holding our breath | 我们俩都会憋气 |
[40:47] | until you promise to leave him alone. | 等你保证你会永远不会烦他 |
[40:50] | When we pass out, they’ll think you did it. | 等我们晕过去了 他们就会觉得是你干的 |
[40:57] | Good. It’ll be quieter. | 很好 那样安静多了 |
[41:06] | Great. More air for me. | 太好了 我有更多空气了 |
[41:11] | Thank you. I’ll have some more. | 谢谢 我要再来点 |
[41:18] | You look silly. | 你们看上去好蠢 |
[41:22] | Look, I mean, how long is this? | 听着 你们还要憋多久 |
[41:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:28] | Okay, stop! | 好了 停下 |
[41:32] | – What do you want? – A truce. | -你们想要什么 -休战 |
[41:35] | You tell my parents I’m not crazy so I can stay home, | 你和我爸妈说我没有疯 让我能继续留在家里 |
[41:38] | and I’ll stop telling everyone you’re an alien. | 我就不会告诉所有人你是外星人 |
[41:40] | What about killing him? Can I still kill him? | 杀掉他行不行 我还能杀掉他吗 |
[41:42] | No! | 不行 |
[41:44] | That’s pretty much implied in the word “truce.” | “休战”这个词就暗示了这一点 |
[41:49] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[41:51] | Shake on it. | 握手言和 |
[41:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:58] | Any questions, Max? | 还有什么问题吗 麦克斯 |
[41:59] | Yeah. Why can I see you? | 有 我为什么能看到你 |
[42:02] | Are you familiar with multidimensional space travel? | 你了解多空间时空穿梭吗 |
[42:05] | Very. | 很了解 |
[42:05] | Some humans are genetically more tuned | 有的人基因上就和其他空间的频率 |
[42:07] | to the frequencies of other dimensions, | 更加和谐 |
[42:09] | so they can see beyond my molecular reconstruction. | 所以他们能看穿我们的分子构造 |
[42:11] | Like that was blue and black | 就像那件蓝黑的衣服 |
[42:13] | but some people saw it as white and gold? | 但有的人觉得那是白金的 |
[42:15] | It wasn’t white and gold? | 那不是白金的吗 |
[42:17] | No! | 不是 |
[42:20] | I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[42:22] | Why do humans fold pizza when they eat it? | 人类吃披萨的时候为什么要折起来 |
[42:26] | Basic engineering. | 基础工程学 |
[42:27] | It’s too floppy when it’s flat. | 平摊着吃太软了 |
[42:31] | What are the Nazca lines? | 纳斯卡地画到底是什么 |
[42:32] | Ancient alien graffiti. | 古老的外形涂鸦 |
[42:34] | Do aliens poop? | 外星人会大便吗 |
[42:36] | Everybody poops. | 人人都会大便 |
[42:38] | Just like the book. I knew it. | 跟书上说的一样 我就知道 |
[42:41] | When I first discovered that Max knew who I really was, | 我刚发现麦克斯发现了我本来的身份时 |
[42:45] | I hated him for it. | 我很恨他 |
[42:49] | Maybe I did not actually hate him. | 也许我其实并不恨他 |
[42:53] | I just hated how he made me feel inside. | 我只是恨他给我带来的感受 |
[42:57] | I felt exposed, vulnerable. | 我感到暴露在众人眼中 非常脆弱 |
[43:00] | In a way, I hated myself. | 也可以说是我憎恨我自己 |
[43:38] | But after talking to those kids for just ten minutes, | 但是和这些孩子聊了短短十分钟后 |
[43:42] | I could feel my hatred going away. | 我就感觉到我的恨烟消云散了 |
[43:47] | Maybe there’s something out there stronger than hate. | 也许还有比恨更加强大的东西 |
[43:52] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[43:53] | I’ve only got enough for coffee. | 我的钱只能买得起一杯咖啡 |
[43:55] | Well, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[43:56] | Family don’t pay. | 家人之间不用付钱 |
[44:00] | In that case, I’ll get two burgers‐‐ | 既然这样 我要两个汉堡 |
[44:02] | one for here and one to go‐‐ | 一个堂吃 一个带走 |
[44:04] | and a slice of pie. | 还有一块派 |
[44:07] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[44:13] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[44:16] | Sam’s toxicology results are in. | 山姆的毒理报告出来了 |
[44:18] | Botulinum toxin A levels are through the roof. | 肉毒杆菌毒素A的含量水平超高 |
[44:21] | Sam was poisoned. | 山姆是被毒死的 |
[44:23] | Holy shit sticks! We got ourselves a murder! | 上帝老爷啊 我们这儿出了个杀人凶手 |
[44:32] | – Deputy. – Yeah. Sheriff. | -副警长 -是 警长 |
[44:33] | – All right. Get on it. – Okay. | -好了 继续查 -好 |
[44:35] | – Get on it. – Yeah. Enjoy your breakfast. | -继续 -嗯 请享受你的早餐 |
[44:36] | – All right, thank you, ma’am. – Okay. | -好 谢谢 女士 -好 |
[44:43] | I feel many emotions about this one. | 我对她有很多感觉 |
[44:47] | I feel close to her. | 我觉得和她很亲近 |
[44:51] | Yet sometimes, I want to be far away. | 但有时候 我希望能远一点 |
[45:08] | I don’t hate her. | 我不恨她 |
[45:10] | I just…need…sleep. | 我只是…需要…睡眠 |
[45:19] | I guess she can live another day. | 看来能让她再多活一天 |