时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I think this alien is here to kill everybody. | 我觉得这个外星人是来杀死所有人的 |
[00:09] | There’s my device. | 我的设备在那里 |
[00:11] | That’s in the glacier. You can’t go there. | 那在冰川上 你不能去那 |
[00:12] | Harry, don’t go! It’s too dangerous. | 哈里 别去 太危险了 |
[00:14] | These humans believe they’re nothing without one another. | 这些人类觉得没有了别人 自己什么都不是 |
[00:17] | I want you to be comfortable enough with me | 我想要你和我在一起很自在 |
[00:19] | to tell me that I’m wrong. | 能告诉我我错了 |
[00:20] | I want a partner who challenges me. | 我想要一个能质疑我的另一半 |
[00:22] | You earn respect through your actions, Deputy. | 你要通过行动赢得尊重 副警长 |
[00:24] | Well, how about this for an action? | 好吧 那这样如何 |
[00:26] | I quit! | 我不干了 |
[00:27] | I wanted to go to the Olympics, | 我想参加奥林匹克 |
[00:29] | and then this happened. | 然后就变成这样了 |
[00:30] | It was my second mogul run. | 那是我第二轮猫跳 |
[00:31] | It was before the jump, and I couldn’t stop. | 就在我准备跳之前 我没法停下来 |
[00:33] | I landed, and I heard a bunch of bones crack. | 我摔到地上 我听到了许多骨头碎裂的声音 |
[00:36] | They said I could’ve lost my leg. | 他们说我可能会失去我的腿 |
[00:38] | Once I eradicate humanity, | 一旦我消灭人类 |
[00:40] | I’ll return to my planet a hero. | 我就会作为英雄回到我的星球 |
[00:41] | I’m so close to completing my mission. | 我就快完成任务了 |
[00:45] | Something initiated this. | 有什么东西启动了它 |
[00:46] | The ship is tethered. Holy shit. | 这艘船连着控制设备 老天啊 |
[00:48] | I know where the alien is! | 我知道那个外星人在哪了 |
[00:50] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[00:51] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[02:06] | D’arcy. | 达茜 |
[02:09] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[02:13] | Thank God. We’re all okay. | 谢天谢地 我们都没事 |
[02:14] | Okay? | 没事 |
[02:15] | We fell into a crevasse. This is a death trap. | 我们摔进了冰缝 这简直就是死亡陷阱 |
[02:18] | Sorry I said anything. | 抱歉我说了话 |
[02:22] | I can’t move it. | 我进不去 |
[02:24] | I’m too weak. | 我太虚弱了 |
[02:25] | Harry, your leg. | 哈里 你的腿 |
[02:27] | Oh, whoa, whoa! No sudden movements. | 别突然乱动 |
[02:30] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都去不了 |
[02:31] | My leg is trapped. | 我的腿被困住了 |
[02:33] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[02:33] | This whole sheet of ice could cave in at any second. | 这层冰随时都可能崩塌 |
[02:36] | What were you doing up here? | 你到底来干什么 |
[02:37] | I told you not to go up on the glacier. | 我和你说了不要到冰川上来 |
[02:41] | The ice caved in because you are too heavy. | 冰川塌陷是因为你们太重了 |
[02:44] | Okay, we’re leaving him. | 行了 把他丢在这里吧 |
[02:45] | I guess glaciers aren’t a part of a cell plan, guys. | 我猜冰川应该不在信号覆盖范围内 |
[02:47] | He was gonna die anyway. Just leave him. | 他反正肯定要死了 别管他了 |
[02:49] | – Leave him behind. – Stop it. | -别管他了 -别闹了 |
[02:51] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们要想办法出去 |
[02:53] | We gotta be 30 feet down. | 这里应该有30英尺深 |
[02:54] | I can make it up to my snowmobile. | 我可以爬到我的雪地车上 |
[02:56] | I’ve gotta get my radio. | 我得用我的无线电 |
[02:59] | – You can give me a boost on the ledge. – Yeah. | -你可以在冰壁上推我一下 -好 |
[03:02] | There’s a little piece of the ledge | 你可以把你的左脚 |
[03:03] | you can put your left foot on. | 放在那块冰架上 |
[03:06] | – Okay. – Careful. – | -好 -小心 |
[03:09] | There’s a pocket there. | 那里有个凹槽 |
[03:11] | She’s gonna make it, Harry. | 她能行的 哈里 |
[03:13] | Yes. | 很好 |
[03:15] | Nice one, D’arce. | 好样的 达茜 |
[03:17] | That’s it. That’s it, D’arce. | 就是这样 就是这样 达茜 |
[03:20] | Little to your left. | 再往左边一点 |
[03:21] | Left. | 往左 |
[03:23] | This is going to be a problem. | 这绝对会有麻烦的 |
[03:26] | Keep going. | 继续爬 |
[03:28] | Keep going. You got this. | 继续爬 你可以的 |
[03:31] | – Yes. – Okay. | -很棒 -好了 |
[03:33] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[03:43] | I’m in! | 我进来了 |
[03:51] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:52] | No! | 不 |
[04:04] | We lost the signal. | 信号丢失了 |
[04:06] | Whatever the ship was tethered to is gone. | 这艘船联结的东西不见了 |
[04:16] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | Time for you two to get to Colorado | 你们俩该去科罗拉多州 |
[04:19] | to find me whatever was flying that machine. | 给我找到假释这台机器的到底是谁 |
[04:35] | D’arcy? | 达茜 |
[04:42] | D’arcy? | 达茜 |
[04:44] | D’arcy? D’arcy? | 达茜 达茜 |
[04:50] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[04:54] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[05:02] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[05:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:09] | Don’t come any closer. | 不要靠近 |
[05:11] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:21] | What the hell are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[05:25] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[05:29] | – D’arcy! – I’m not going to hurt you. | -达茜 -我不会伤害你的 |
[05:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:37] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[05:38] | No, no, no, no. Half your face is all wrong. | 不不不 你的半张脸一团糟 |
[05:42] | Offensive. | 太冒犯了 |
[05:43] | What is happening to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[05:46] | Bee sting. | 蜜蜂咬了 |
[05:47] | We’re inside a glacier. | 我们在冰川层下 |
[05:49] | Snow bees. | 雪蜂 |
[05:50] | I’m allergic to the sting of snow bees | 我对雪峰和冰黄蜂 |
[05:54] | and ice hornets. | 蛰咬过敏 |
[05:57] | It’s bad. | 很严重 |
[05:59] | If you don’t tell me what is happening, | 如果你再不告诉我是怎么回事 |
[06:00] | I’m going to lose my shit. | 我就要疯了 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | I am not from this planet. | 我不是这个星球的 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[06:10] | I am what your people call | 我就是你们人类所谓的 |
[06:12] | an extraterrestrial. | 外来者 |
[06:15] | An alien. | 外星人 |
[06:19] | Oh. Oh, I feel nauseous. | 我觉得好恶心 |
[06:22] | You may have a concussion from the fall. | 你也许是因为坠落而脑震荡了 |
[06:25] | No, I think it’s the extra-alien thing | 不 我觉得应该是我眼前看到的 |
[06:29] | happening in front of me. | 外星奇观造成的 |
[06:32] | D’arcy! | 达茜 |
[06:33] | You cannot tell her. She cannot know. | 你不能告诉她 不能让她知道 |
[06:36] | She’s gonna figure it out | 她一看就知道了 |
[06:37] | when she sees the scales on your face. | 等她一看到你脸上的鳞片 |
[06:39] | My people do not have scales. | 我们族人不长鳞片 |
[06:43] | That’s racist. | 真是种族歧视 |
[06:44] | You are thinking of the Reptilians. | 你想到的是爬行种 |
[06:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:49] | The Reptilians. | 爬行种 |
[06:50] | Insidious creatures trying to take over the universe | 试图把地球作为杂交实验的实验室 |
[06:53] | by using the Earth as a laboratory | 进而占领全宇宙的 |
[06:56] | for hybridization. | 阴险生物 |
[06:59] | D’arcy! | 达茜 |
[07:00] | Don’t worry. It will never happen. | 别担心 不会变成那样的 |
[07:02] | They’re gross. | 他们很恶心 |
[07:03] | They have major hygiene issues. | 他们的卫生问题很严重 |
[07:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:09] | Well, if it’s not scales, then | 如果这不是鳞片 那 |
[07:11] | why are you growing weird skin? | 你的皮肤为什么这么奇怪 |
[07:13] | We have the ability to mimic other species’ | 我们具有模仿其他物种 |
[07:16] | anatomical forms, but I am too weak. | 生理形态的能力 但我太虚弱了 |
[07:21] | I’m changing back. | 我在变回原形 |
[07:23] | Oh, nope. | 不了 |
[07:25] | – Please – No! | -拜托 -不 |
[07:31] | What is that glowing stuff? | 那个发光的东西是什么 |
[07:33] | Oh, you’re bleeding, aren’t you? | 你在流血 对吧 |
[07:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:53] | This is not exactly how I thought | 我真没想到今天 |
[07:54] | I’d spend my day. | 我要干这些事 |
[08:00] | You know, | 你知道 |
[08:02] | you being an alien | 你是外星人 |
[08:05] | sort of explains a lot. | 倒是合理多了 |
[08:09] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[08:11] | My ship crashed. | 我的飞船坠毁了 |
[08:13] | I’ve been searching for something I lost | 我一直在这座山上寻找 |
[08:15] | up on this mountain. | 我丢失的东西 |
[08:18] | What do you mean? Like, a radio to phone home? | 什么意思 可以打回家的无线电吗 |
[08:21] | How did you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[08:26] | well, all we know of aliens | 我们对外星人的了解 |
[08:30] | is from movies, | 都来自电影 |
[08:30] | so it’s either a radio to phone home, | 所以那要么是给家里打电话的无线电设备 |
[08:33] | or you’re here to kill us… | 要么你就是来杀我们的 |
[08:38] | And eat us. | 还要吃了我们 |
[08:40] | We do not eat humans. | 我们不吃人类 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[08:47] | Now can you fix me, please? | 现在 你能修好我吗 拜托 |
[08:50] | Fix you? I don’t even know how you work. | 修好你 我都不知道你的运行原理 |
[08:52] | Like you, I have a closed circulatory system. | 跟你们一样 我有个封闭的血液循环系统 |
[08:55] | So I will bleed out if you don’t stop it. | 所以你要是不帮我止血 我会流干的 |
[08:58] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:03] | Let me take a look. | 来看看 |
[09:07] | That part of you is still a human. | 你那里还是人类 |
[09:09] | I just touched your penis. | 我刚碰到了你的鸡鸡 |
[09:10] | I do not mind it. | 我不介意 |
[09:11] | – It feels good… – Stop talking. | -感觉挺好… -闭嘴 |
[09:16] | I think you nicked an alien artery. | 你好像伤到了一条外星人的动脉 |
[09:18] | Do you even have arteries? | 你们有动脉吗 |
[09:21] | You need to cauterize the wound. Use that. | 得把伤口灼烧止血 用那个 |
[09:27] | This? | 这个 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:34] | Yes. | 来吧 |
[09:38] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[09:39] | Unlike your delicate species, | 跟你们这种脆弱的种族不同 |
[09:41] | my race has an incredibly high pain threshold. | 我们对疼痛的忍耐度相当高 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Asta! | 阿斯塔 |
[10:27] | Asta! | 阿斯塔 |
[10:29] | D’arcy! | 达茜 |
[10:34] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[10:37] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[10:38] | We’re fine! | 我们没事 |
[10:40] | Everything’s…fine. | 一切都…很好 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna try to make it to the top! | 我要试着爬到顶上 |
[10:49] | Don’t move! | 你们别乱动 |
[10:52] | D’arcy’s gonna call for help, | 达茜会去求助 |
[10:54] | and by now my dad will know that I’m missing. | 这会儿我爸肯定已经知道我失踪了 |
[10:58] | Soon the whole mountain will be swarming with people | 很快山上会布满 |
[11:00] | looking for us. | 来找我们的人 |
[11:03] | Kill the creature! Catch the beast! | 杀了那怪物 抓住那野兽 |
[11:05] | Kill him! Kill the creature! | 杀了他 杀了那怪物 |
[11:08] | Catch the beast. | 抓住那野兽 |
[11:09] | This is bad. | 这样不妙 |
[11:12] | The weaker I get… | 我越虚弱… |
[11:15] | The more alien you become? | 就越会显形 |
[11:20] | I see how that could be a problem. | 这确实可能会很麻烦 |
[11:24] | I hope you understand | 希望你明白 |
[11:25] | that I have lost six chickens this year to millennials | 那些千禧一代今年已经撞死了我六只鸡 |
[11:28] | racing down my road in their Nazi cars. | 他们开着纳粹车在我家门口飙车 |
[11:30] | I need speed bumps. | 我需要减速带 |
[11:32] | Not warnings. I need bumps. | 警示牌不行 我要减速带 |
[11:35] | I need big bumps. | 我需要大型的减速带 |
[11:36] | – Big bumps, yep. – Big bumps. | -大型减速带 -大型的 |
[11:38] | I am definitely going to look into this, Mrs. Flaherty. | 我一定会好好研究的 弗莱厄蒂太太 |
[11:40] | Most definitely. Okay? Be well. | 一定 好吗 您保重 |
[11:47] | You know what your problem is? | 知道你的问题在哪吗 |
[11:50] | Please tell me. | 请赐教 |
[11:52] | You need to learn how to say no. | 你得学会拒绝 |
[11:53] | I can’t just say no. I’m the mayor of this town, | 我不能随便拒绝 我是镇长 |
[11:56] | and I have a responsibility to the people here. | 我要对这里的居民负责 |
[11:58] | Okay, but you got a responsibility to yourself first. | 行吧 可你先得对你自己负责 |
[12:01] | I don’t like seeing people push you around like that. | 我不想看到人们像那样对你发号施令 |
[12:04] | I…I don’t get pushed around. | 我没被发号施令 |
[12:07] | You got your anniversary dinner, right? | 你今天有结婚纪念日晚餐对吧 |
[12:09] | Who picked the restaurant? | 谁挑的餐厅 |
[12:11] | Well, I’m not sure that’s any of your business. | 这好像不关你的事 |
[12:14] | I get it. Wife wants to pick. | 我懂 妻子想选 |
[12:16] | But you know what she really wants? | 可你知道她真正想要的是什么吗 |
[12:17] | She wants you to take charge. | 她希望你能直接做主 |
[12:19] | All right, you gotta pick the restaurant. | 你就得直接选好餐厅 |
[12:21] | You know, pull out her chair, order for her. | 帮她拉出椅子 为她点好食物 |
[12:23] | Right? It’s romantic. | 懂吗 这才浪漫 |
[12:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:31] | Yeah, to be honest, I’m not sure you’re the best judge | 说实话 我觉得你不是最有资格 |
[12:33] | of what women want, you know? | 评论女人想要什么的人 |
[12:36] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[12:39] | And why is that? | 此话怎讲 |
[12:41] | I don’t know. Let’s ask Deputy Liv. | 我也不知道 我们问问丽芙副警长吧 |
[12:42] | Oh, wait, we can’t because she quit. | 等等 做不到 因为她辞职了 |
[12:45] | Oh, okay. I see how it is! | 行吧 我看明白了 |
[12:48] | You know I’m a co-equal branch of government, right? | 你知道我们部门跟政府是平级吧 |
[12:51] | I see you, man! That’s a low blow! | 走着瞧 伙计 这招太低级了 |
[12:53] | Don’t you slam no doors. | 不准摔门 |
[12:55] | – Slammed it. – I slam doors! | -我已经摔了 -只有我能摔门 |
[12:57] | Slam this! | 你摔这个啊 |
[12:58] | What…hey! I can do that too. | 什么…我也会 |
[13:00] | Uh-huh, you can’t see me now, can you? | 你现在看不到我了吧 |
[13:03] | No, I still see you. | 不 我还是能看到你 |
[13:04] | Oh, you do…oh, oh! | 是吗 哟喂 |
[13:06] | Yeah, now you’re just copying me. | 你这是跟我学 |
[13:15] | We’ll see about that. | 等着瞧 |
[13:22] | Hi, change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[13:24] | We’re going to Laurent’s for dinner. | 我们今晚去劳伦特餐厅吃饭 |
[13:25] | 8:00. End of debate. | 八点整 就这么定了 |
[13:28] | No, it is not too expensive. I am the mayor, | 不 不会太贵 我是镇长 |
[13:31] | and there is a 15% discount for city employees. | 公务员可以打八五折 |
[13:34] | See you at 8:00. | 八点见 |
[13:37] | Push that around. | 这才叫发号施令 |
[13:46] | Oh, you still there? | 哟 你还在啊 |
[13:48] | Don’t be looking at me! Close them blinds! | 别看我 关上啊 |
[13:54] | Looks like this has stopped the bleeding. | 看起来血已经止住了 |
[13:57] | If it stabilizes you, | 如果这能让你稳定下来 |
[13:59] | can you turn back to Harry? | 你能变回哈里吗 |
[14:04] | Once I regain my strength, yes. | 只要我恢复能量就可以 |
[14:08] | So if you’re a copy, | 如果你是假的 |
[14:12] | what happened to the real Harry Vanderspeigle? | 那真正的哈里·万德斯本格呢 |
[14:15] | Body is in my freezer, | 身体在我的冰箱里 |
[14:16] | foot is in your clinic freezer, | 脚在你们诊所的冰柜里 |
[14:18] | wife is in New York. | 老婆在纽约 |
[14:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:23] | I took shelter in his cabin | 我躲在他的木屋里 |
[14:26] | and used his DNA | 用了他的DNA |
[14:28] | to take his identity. | 好获取他的身份 |
[14:31] | If he wasn’t there, how’d you get his DNA? | 如果他都不在 你怎么得到他的DNA的 |
[14:34] | Skin cells. They’re everywhere. | 皮肤细胞 到处都是 |
[14:36] | Humans shed 40,000 of them a minute. | 人类每分钟会掉四万块皮屑 |
[14:41] | My people shed their skin in one piece. | 我们会把皮肤脱落在一处 |
[14:45] | That way it is easier to eat. | 这样更方便吃 |
[14:48] | – Gross. – You are gross. | -恶心 -你们才恶心 |
[14:51] | Wait, how did his wife not know you were an imposter? | 等等 他老婆怎么会没发现你是假的 |
[14:53] | Some people only see | 有些人只会看到 |
[14:56] | what they want to see. | 他们想看到的东西 |
[14:59] | She saw every part of me, | 她看遍了我的全身 |
[15:02] | but she never knew. | 可她从没发觉 |
[15:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:05] | Did you have sex with her? | 你睡了她吗 |
[15:07] | To be accurate, she had sex with me. | 准确地说 是她睡了我 |
[15:09] | On me. | 在我上面 |
[15:11] | At me. In front of me. | 在我身上 在我前面 |
[15:12] | – Harry! – She made me watch. | -哈里 -她让我看着 |
[15:15] | Jesus! | 苍天啊 |
[15:16] | What if she gets pregnant and has an alien V baby? | 万一她怀孕了呢 生个外星宝宝 |
[15:19] | No, she is not pregnant. | 不 她没怀孕 |
[15:20] | She would have started to emit a sulfuric scent | 不然她会散发出一种硫磺味 |
[15:23] | and then split open with hundreds of babies. | 然后会被数百个宝宝挤爆开来 |
[15:27] | She remained…whole. | 她走的时候还是完整的 |
[15:34] | So what you said about your wife dying was true then? | 所以你之前说你妻子死了 是真的 |
[15:38] | We do not have genders like humans. | 我们不像人类一样有性别 |
[15:41] | I had a mate | 我有过一个伴侣 |
[15:43] | who died burying our offspring. | 被我们的后代淹没死去了 |
[15:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:49] | There is nothing to be sorry about. | 没什么好道歉的 |
[15:51] | The birthing death is inevitable. | 生产死亡是不可避免的 |
[15:54] | My people | 我们… |
[15:56] | do not feel sadness. | 不会感到悲伤 |
[15:59] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:04] | Once I assumed this body, | 我一开始掌控这个身体 |
[16:06] | I started to feel all sorts of things | 就开始感受到各种情绪了 |
[16:09] | I have never felt. | 我从没感受过的情绪 |
[16:11] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
[16:13] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 行 |
[16:18] | I had 342 children, | 我有过342个孩子 |
[16:21] | and I never worried about any of them. | 我从没担心过他们任何一个 |
[16:23] | Now I…cannot stop thinking | 现在我忍不住 |
[16:27] | about number 62. | 会想起62号 |
[16:30] | It had my eyes. | 它继承了我的眼睛 |
[16:32] | Jesus. | 天 |
[16:34] | You had 342 kids? | 你有过342个孩子 |
[16:37] | I thought one was complicated. | 我以为一个就够难对付了 |
[16:42] | You should stop feeling guilty about giving away Jay. | 别再为送走杰伊而内疚了 |
[16:45] | We leave our offspring in the great ice wind desert, | 我们将后代留在飓风冰漠中 |
[16:48] | where the flesh is ripped from the bone | 在那样皮开肉绽的环境下 |
[16:51] | to see who survives. | 看谁能幸存 |
[16:53] | Charming. | 真精彩 |
[16:56] | Jay is a survivor. | 杰伊就是个幸存者 |
[17:00] | She will be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[17:04] | I’m glad you know about me. | 很高兴你了解了真实的我 |
[17:10] | It’s hard to keep a secret. | 隐藏秘密太难了 |
[17:17] | It’s human nature, Harry. | 人的天性 哈里 |
[17:21] | Nobody wants to hide who they really are. | 没人想隐藏真实的自我 |
[17:53] | All right, listen up. | 听着 |
[17:54] | Some shitheads broke into the high school science lab, | 有白痴闯入了高中科学实验室 |
[17:56] | so we’re gonna head over there and find out | 现在我们得过去看看 |
[17:57] | if anybody saw anything. | 有没有人看到了什么 |
[17:59] | Also just a quick heads-up, | 提醒你一下 |
[18:01] | Edith Pine’s cat got stuck, | 伊迪丝·派恩的猫被卡住了 |
[18:02] | and I had to slingshot it down from a cell tower. | 我不得不用弹弓把它从信号塔上射下来 |
[18:05] | Cat’s got a limp now, and she’s suing, | 猫瘸了 她要起诉我们 |
[18:07] | so you might want to think about lawyering up. | 所以你最好考虑请个律师 |
[18:09] | Don’t mind me. | 不用在意我 |
[18:14] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[18:15] | I was asked to gather some of Deputy Liv’s things. | 有人要我收拾一下丽芙副警长的东西 |
[18:19] | I don’t know who that is. I know a civilian Liv, | 那是谁 我只知道公民丽芙 |
[18:21] | if that’s who you talking about. | 如果你指的是她的话 |
[18:23] | Okay, well, I’m gonna gather some of civilian Liv’s things | 行吧 在熏牛肉三明治变冷之前 |
[18:26] | before my pastrami sandwich gets cold. | 我要收拾一下公民丽芙的东西 |
[18:31] | Would you please tell her I can see her? | 请告诉她我看见她了 |
[18:35] | He says he can see you. | 他说他看见你了 |
[18:43] | She says to mind your own business, | 她让你少管闲事 |
[18:45] | as she is busy enjoying her life. | 她正忙着享受生活 |
[18:48] | Oh, well, you know what? | 是吗 |
[18:49] | You tell her I’m enjoying my life even more. | 告诉她我现在更享受我的生活了 |
[18:50] | I’m enjoying my life so much | 我可太享受我的生活了 |
[18:52] | I got little cartoon birds flying around my head. | 甚至有卡通小鸟在我头上飞 |
[18:55] | You probably heard that. | 你应该听到了吧 |
[18:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:59] | She says that cartoon birds | 她说 卡通小鸟一般 |
[19:01] | usually means you’re unconscious. | 只有失去知觉时才会出现 |
[19:04] | So I’m gonna go eat. | 我要去吃东西了 |
[19:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[19:18] | I was taught that living things are connected, | 我从小就被教导生物之间是相关联的 |
[19:21] | and that every being matters. | 每一条生命都很重要 |
[19:27] | You’re running a temperature. | 你在发烧 |
[19:30] | You’re getting weaker. | 越来越虚弱了 |
[19:33] | Your face, it’s become more… | 你的脸 变得更像 |
[19:36] | Alien? | 外星人 |
[19:40] | Am I ugly to you? | 丑吗 |
[19:45] | No. | 不 |
[19:59] | Here. | 来 |
[20:05] | There you go. | 好样的 |
[20:07] | Max was afraid of me. | 麦克斯以前很怕我 |
[20:11] | He has a very rare genetic trait | 他有一种非常罕见的基因特征 |
[20:15] | that allows him to see me in my true form. | 使他看到的就是我的真面目 |
[20:21] | That must’ve been scary. | 那肯定很可怕吧 |
[20:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:24] | I was afraid people would start believing him. | 我很怕人们会相信他的话 |
[20:26] | “Aah, there’s an alien in town. | “有个外星人在镇上 |
[20:28] | Look, an alien.” | 看啊 是外星人” |
[20:30] | I meant that must’ve been scary for him. | 我是说他很害怕吧 |
[20:34] | You know, if you’re so worried about getting caught, | 既然你这么害怕被人发现 |
[20:36] | then why did you choose to be the town doctor? | 为什么还选择做个镇医 |
[20:38] | They asked, and I was cornered. | 他们要我做的 我当时走投无路 |
[20:42] | They would’ve suspected. | 他们会怀疑的 |
[20:43] | I don’t think that’s why. | 我不认为是因为这 |
[20:45] | I think you’re more drawn to being human than you’ll admit. | 我觉得你比你以为的更想做个人 |
[20:51] | I have the right to remain silent. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[21:01] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:04] | My breathing duct | 呼吸管 |
[21:06] | is filled with blood. | 被血堵住了 |
[21:09] | You have to reach inside and clear it. | 你需要把手伸进去清理干净才行 |
[21:13] | how? | 要怎么做 |
[21:14] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[21:25] | Um, D’arcy’s flask. | 达茜的酒瓶 |
[21:27] | Okay, I’m gonna sterilize my hands. | 我先给手消毒 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | Go slowly to avoid the teeth. | 慢慢来 别碰到牙齿 |
[21:45] | What? There are teeth? | 什么 这是牙齿 |
[21:48] | And four arms? | 四只手吗 |
[21:50] | You really owe me for this. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[21:53] | You really owe me. | 这人情欠大了 |
[21:55] | Okay. Oh, there’s the teeth. | 好吧 这里是牙齿 |
[22:02] | I need a visual. | 我需要视野 |
[22:03] | Remember when I examined Mr. Hurley’s prostate? | 记得我怎么检查赫尔利先生的前列腺的吗 |
[22:09] | Delightful. | 真令人振奋 |
[22:11] | Ooh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:14] | Excuse me, teeth. Okay. | 打扰了打扰了 |
[22:23] | That’s it. | 可以了 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:31] | You’re done. | 完成了 |
[22:33] | You don’t have to go back in. | 不用再进去了 |
[22:36] | I’m not. | 我也不想 |
[22:48] | If you’re watching this, I’m dead, | 你看到录像时 我已经死了 |
[22:49] | or I’m really drunk, | 或者我喝麻了 |
[22:52] | and we’re all laughing at how pathetic I was | 我们都在嘲笑我以为我要死在这里 |
[22:54] | for making a video where I thought I was gonna die. | 所以拍了这则视频的可悲行径 |
[22:59] | I guess I should say some goodbyes. | 我想 该说再见了 |
[23:02] | Sorry to all the guys who are probably really sad right now. | 对此刻所有伤心的人说声抱歉 |
[23:06] | Dr. Ethan… | 伊森医生 |
[23:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna miss Judy. | 朱迪我会想你的 |
[23:13] | I’m really so sorry I was so mean to your cat. | 很抱歉之前对你的猫那么坏 |
[23:16] | It was mostly self-defense. | 这是出于自我防卫 |
[23:18] | Deputy Liv, you have been rock. | 丽芙副警长 你已经很棒了 |
[23:20] | I’m also sorry to Sheriff Mike | 还有迈克警长 很抱歉 |
[23:22] | because one time at a town hall, | 因为有一次我在市政厅 |
[23:24] | a dude said a racist thing to you, | 听到有人对你说了种族歧视的话 |
[23:26] | and I went to go shit in his car, | 我就去他车里拉屎 |
[23:28] | and then I found out that I shit in your car. | 事后才发现那是你的车 |
[23:31] | Maybe the new town motto should be | 也许小镇新的箴言会是 |
[23:32] | “One died to not save three.” | “舍己救不了仨” |
[23:37] | I’m sorry I didn’t save Asta. | 对不起我救不了阿斯塔 |
[23:39] | I really didn’t want to live without her anyway, so… | 没有她我也不想活了 |
[23:52] | You should just try to climb out of here. | 你应该试着爬出去 |
[23:55] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[23:57] | If you have a choice between life or death, | 如果要你在生与死之间做出选择 |
[24:02] | you will leave me. | 你会丢下我的 |
[24:04] | It is you call survival of the fittest. | 这就是你们说的适者生存 |
[24:08] | You don’t have much faith in people. | 你不怎么相信别人 |
[24:12] | Neither do you. | 你不也是吗 |
[24:18] | I used to. | 我以前相信的 |
[24:21] | Things in life just didn’t work out the way I wanted. | 生活中的事情并不如我想象的那样发展 |
[24:24] | And I was on a path, and then I got off a path, | 我找到了路的方向 接着又迷失了 |
[24:27] | and now I’m just… | 现在 我只是 |
[24:28] | trying to find my way again. | 想要再次找回自己的路 |
[24:31] | Like that monkey movie. | 就像那个猴子电影一样 |
[24:34] | What movie? | 哪部电影 |
[24:36] | “Planet of the Apes”? | 《人猿星球》 |
[24:37] | The movie about the flying monkeys. | 是讲飞猴的那部 |
[24:40] | They are in the trees living their lives, | 飞猴们在树林间生活 |
[24:42] | and that girl and that vicious dog | 有个女孩还有那条恶狗 |
[24:47] | and those other creatures who had lost their way | 还有黄砖路上 |
[24:50] | from that yellow brick road. | 那些其他迷了路的动物们 |
[24:53] | They invade the monkeys’ territory. | 他们侵入了飞猴的领地 |
[24:56] | You mean “Wizard of Oz”? | 你说的是《绿野仙踪》 |
[24:58] | Yes, that is it. | 对 就是它 |
[25:01] | Okay, well, the monkeys are the bad guys. | 好吧 那群猴子才是坏人 |
[25:05] | Not to the monkeys. | 可别对猴子这么说 |
[25:09] | Can you now go look for my radio? | 能去找找我的收音机吗 |
[25:14] | I will try to find your radio | 我会试着找回你的收音机 |
[25:16] | so you can get back on your yellow brick road. | 这样你就可以回到你的黄砖路了 |
[25:20] | You know, | 对了 |
[25:21] | I don’t even know your real name. | 我甚至不知道你的真名 |
[25:24] | It is… | 我的名字是 |
[25:36] | My friends call me… | 朋友们通常叫我 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[25:41] | Maybe we should just stick with Harry. | 不如还是叫哈里吧 |
[25:48] | D’arcy. | 达茜 |
[25:50] | Enough rest. Get up now. | 休息够了吧 快起来 |
[25:58] | D’arcy, you had a bad fall. | 达茜 你摔得很重 |
[26:01] | D’arcy, you’re gonna need to get up sometime. | 达茜 你总得起来的 |
[26:03] | I’ll come back in an hour. | 我一小时后再来 |
[26:04] | Hey, get out bed, bitch. | 起床了 小贱人 |
[26:07] | Asta? | 阿斯塔 |
[26:08] | I haven’t seen you in forever. | 好久不见了 |
[26:10] | You can’t just show up. I mean, look at me. | 你不能就这么出现 看看我 |
[26:13] | Goddamn Lifetime movie. | 该死的生活台剧情 |
[26:15] | Okay. Look. | 听着 |
[26:18] | I didn’t drive ten hours to watch you quit. | 我开十小时车过来可不是为了看你放弃的 |
[26:20] | So get up. | 所以 快起来 |
[26:23] | You are not quitting. | 你别放弃 |
[26:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:33] | You are not quitting. | 你别放弃 |
[26:36] | I’m not quitting. | 我没有放弃 |
[26:41] | I’m getting us the — out of here. | 我会带我们离开这里 |
[26:46] | Don’t you get it? | 你还明白吗 |
[26:47] | We are running out of time, all right? | 我们快没有时间了 好吗 |
[26:49] | We’re out here in the middle of nowhere | 我们在这荒郊野岭的地方 |
[26:51] | – searching for what? – Calm it down now. | -寻找什么东西 -冷静点 |
[26:54] | I’m just saying, we have no idea what this thing even is, | 我就是说 我们不知道那东西到底是个什么 |
[26:57] | or what it can do. | 或者它有什么能耐 |
[26:59] | Could be human for all we know. | 它可能是个人类 |
[27:00] | Could be anybody. | 可能是任何一个人 |
[27:02] | – More coffee? – Mmm, love some. | -再加点咖啡吗 -那太好了 |
[27:06] | You folks passing through? | 你们是路过这里吗 |
[27:09] | Sure are. We just eloped. | 没错 我们在私奔 |
[27:11] | Heading to Braddock to meet my father-in-law. | 我们要去布拉多克见我的公公 |
[27:13] | He doesn’t know I’m white. Wish me luck, right? | 他不知道我是白人 祝我好运 对吗 |
[27:17] | Well, I’m sure he’ll love you to death. | 我相信他对你的爱至死不渝 |
[27:20] | But you shouldn’t linger too long. | 但是你们别在这逗留太久 |
[27:21] | There’s a big storm coming. | 有一场大风暴要来了 |
[27:23] | The pass tends to get shut down. | 到时候往往会封路 |
[27:25] | In that case, we’ll just take the check. | 那样的话 我们结账吧 |
[27:28] | You bet. Drive careful. | 好的 开车小心 |
[27:31] | I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说了 |
[27:32] | The General was wrong. We need backup. | 将军错了 我们需要支援 |
[27:34] | – We can’t find this thing alone. – Yes, we can. | -光我俩没法找到那个东西 -我们可以 |
[27:36] | You said it’s tethered to the ship, so we know it’s close. | 你说过它连接着飞船 所以一定在附近 |
[27:38] | In a 50-mile radius. | 是在五十英里的范围内 |
[27:40] | Do you know how many people are in a 50-mile radius? | 你知道五十英里内有多少人吗 |
[27:43] | And that’s if it’s even hiding as a human. | 那还是只假设它装成了人类 |
[27:44] | What if it’s hiding as a tree, huh? | 如果它装成一棵树怎么办 |
[27:46] | You wanna just put a bullet in every tree in the forest? | 你是要对森林里的每一棵树都开一枪吗 |
[27:49] | Most days. | 大概率会 |
[27:50] | You would say that. Look. | 知道你会这么说 听着 |
[27:52] | I’m gonna call the military. | 我要上报给军方 |
[27:55] | You should know me better by now. | 你现在应该很了解我了 |
[27:57] | This mission is secretive, | 这是项秘密任务 |
[27:59] | and anyone who doesn’t wanna keep it that way | 如果有人不想让这事保持秘密的话 |
[28:01] | doesn’t live very long. | 那他活不久的 |
[28:15] | And you said we’d never find it. | 你还说我们永远不会找到它 |
[28:40] | Hey, it’s Asta. I’m not here. | 我是阿斯塔 我现在不在 |
[28:41] | Figure it out. | 自己想办法吧 |
[28:50] | I can’t find it. | 我没找到 |
[28:52] | I’ve looked everywhere. I think your radio is buried. | 我都找遍了 你的无线电设备应该被埋起来了 |
[28:54] | I have to find it before we leave | 我必须要在离开之前找到它 |
[28:56] | or else it will be lost forever. | 不然它就永远丢失了 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:01] | Here. | 拿着 |
[29:02] | I don’t need it. My planet is freezing. | 我不需要这个 我的星球一直很冷 |
[29:05] | – The cold is actually helping me recover. – Okay. | -低温其实会帮助我恢复 -好吧 |
[29:10] | Um, well… here you go. | 我扶你起来点 |
[29:16] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[29:23] | Tell me about your planet. | 跟我说说你的星球 |
[29:27] | What’s it like? | 是什么样子的 |
[29:29] | It is magnificent | 宏伟且冷酷 |
[29:32] | and brutal like my people. | 就像我的种族 |
[29:35] | You know, some native tribes, | 一些土著部落 |
[29:37] | they talk about connections | 他们会说到 |
[29:39] | to beings from the stars. | 和天外来客的联系 |
[29:42] | We have been coming here for thousands of years, | 我们来这已经有几千年的历史了 |
[29:46] | guiding humans. | 引导人类 |
[29:48] | Stonehenge, the pyramids, | 巨石阵 金字塔 |
[29:52] | and long before that. | 早在那之前还有很多 |
[29:53] | So you’re here to help us. | 所以你来这是为了帮助我们 |
[29:55] | We have always tried to help. | 我们一直在尝试帮助你们 |
[29:59] | Your people welcomed us for thousands of years, | 你们欢迎了我们数千年 |
[30:02] | but then something changed. | 但后来发生了变化 |
[30:04] | Humans became more fearful of us, | 人类变得更加害怕我们 |
[30:08] | of each other. | 害怕彼此 |
[30:10] | So why did you come this time? | 那你这次来是为什么 |
[30:14] | We have been monitoring changes to your planet. | 我们一直在监测你的星球的变化 |
[30:17] | How we doing? | 我们星球现在怎么样 |
[30:20] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[30:22] | That is why I need to find my radio, | 这就是为什么我需要找到无线电设备 |
[30:25] | so I can ask for help. | 这样我就可以寻求帮助 |
[30:29] | When you say not good, | 你说的不太好 |
[30:31] | like, how not good? | 是有多不太好 |
[30:33] | If a chicken sits on an egg for the right amount of time, | 如果一只母鸡孵一个鸡蛋一定时间后 |
[30:38] | you get a perfect little chick. | 你就会得到一只完美的小鸡仔 |
[30:42] | But if you do not care about the egg, | 但是如果你不关心鸡蛋 |
[30:46] | and you leave it in the sun, | 把它丢在太阳底下 |
[30:49] | it rots and stinks. | 它就会腐烂发臭 |
[30:53] | The Earth is the second one. | 地球就是第二种 |
[31:06] | Well, I’m gonna go | 我还是赶紧去 |
[31:08] | dig for that radio. | 挖出那个无线电设备 |
[31:18] | Do you know what you would like this evening? | 请问您准备好点餐了吗 |
[31:20] | – Yes, I– – Sure do. | -好的 我 -当然 |
[31:21] | The lady will have the chicken paillard, | 请给这位女士点一份煎鸡肉 |
[31:23] | and I will have the escargot. | 给我来一份法式蜗牛 |
[31:27] | Wow, that’s very sweet. | 真是太贴心了 |
[31:29] | You’re ordering for me. | 你帮我点餐 |
[31:31] | – I’m going to have the lamb. – Mmm, no, you won’t. | -请给我来一份羊羔肉 -不 你不吃那个 |
[31:33] | She will have the chicken paillard. | 给她点一份煎鸡肉 |
[31:36] | All set. Here you go. | 就这些 给你 |
[31:37] | I-I don’t want the chicken. | 我 我不想吃鸡肉 |
[31:40] | I’m having the lamb. | 我想要羊羔肉 |
[31:42] | I’ve got this. | 我来吧 |
[31:48] | She will have the lamb. | 给她点一份羊羔肉 |
[31:51] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[31:52] | Why are you ordering escargot? | 你为什么要点法式蜗牛 |
[31:54] | You hate snails. | 你讨厌蜗牛 |
[31:56] | Um, he will have the steak frites | 给他换成牛排和炸薯条 |
[31:58] | with the fries extra crispy. | 薯条要炸得非常脆 |
[32:00] | Mmm, nope. Don’t like it, don’t want it. | 不 我不喜欢那个 不想要那个 |
[32:02] | I am having the escargot, | 请给我一份法式蜗牛 |
[32:04] | which I love, so. | 我很爱吃法式蜗牛 |
[32:06] | Okay then. | 好的 |
[32:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:10] | What was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[32:11] | Nothing. Just–just ordering food. | 没事 我就是在点餐 |
[32:14] | Kay. | 好吧 |
[32:16] | – Sure, thank you. – Yes, please. | -好的 谢谢 -是的 |
[32:18] | La vie en rose. | 玫瑰人生 |
[32:29] | What can I do for you, Dan? | 需要什么帮助吗 丹 |
[32:30] | Asta didn’t show up for our weekly dinner date, | 阿斯塔没有出现在我们的每周餐厅聚会上 |
[32:33] | and she’s not responding to my calls. | 她也没有回我的电话 |
[32:35] | Yeah, well, maybe she stood you up for a younger fella. | 好吧 或许她为了一个年轻小伙放了你的鸽子 |
[32:41] | We were both in the military, Mike. | 我们都是军人出身 迈克 |
[32:44] | When we have a feeling, we know to trust it. | 当我们有一种直觉的时候 我们知道要去相信它 |
[32:47] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[32:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:51] | All right, I hear you. | 好吧 我懂你意思 |
[32:53] | Let’s see what’s going on. | 我们去看看是怎么回事 |
[32:56] | – You wanna ride along? – Yes. | -你想一起来吗 -是的 |
[32:59] | Let’s hit The 59. | 我们去59酒吧 |
[33:01] | If anybody knows where she is, it’s D’arcy. | 如果有人知道她在哪 那一定是达茜 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:17] | Just speed it up, D’arce. Okay. | 加速上去 达茜 |
[33:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:40] | You’re acting a little weird. | 你表现的有点奇怪 |
[33:42] | Just enjoying our anniversary with my lovely wife. | 我就是在和我可爱的老婆一起享受周年纪念日 |
[33:54] | Hey, why don’t you, uh, | 不如 |
[33:55] | why don’t you slide over? | 不如你往边上一点 |
[33:57] | – Yeah, scoot. – Oh, okay. | -快挪开点 -好吧 |
[34:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:17] | You cut your lip on the shell. | 蜗牛壳把你的嘴唇划破了 |
[34:22] | Now you won’t kiss my blood. It’s fine. | 你现在嫌弃亲我的血了 没事 |
[34:27] | – What the hell is going on? – Nothing. | -到底怎么回事 -没事 |
[34:29] | I’m just trying to make our anniversary special. | 我只是在努力让我们的周年纪念日过得特别一点 |
[34:32] | By picking the restaurant and ordering for me | 通过选餐厅和帮我点菜 |
[34:35] | and eating escargot, which you hate? | 还有吃你讨厌的法式蜗牛吗 |
[34:39] | I-I thought you’d like it if I took charge. | 我 我以为你喜欢我来主导 |
[34:42] | I mean, you said the other day that you wanted me to, | 我是说 你那天说过你想要我 |
[34:45] | you know, challenge you. | 质疑你 |
[34:47] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[34:51] | I did say that, | 我是那么说了 |
[34:53] | but this isn’t you. | 但这不是你 |
[34:55] | If you wanna pick the restaurant, | 如果你想选餐厅 |
[34:56] | make me go to the taco place | 你可以要求我去那个卖卷饼的地方 |
[34:58] | or at least somewhere that you like. | 或者至少选一个你喜欢的餐厅 |
[35:01] | I do love tacos. | 我是喜欢吃卷饼 |
[35:02] | Yeah, and I love you. | 是的 我爱你 |
[35:06] | We aren’t always gonna agree about everything. | 我们不会对每一件事都意见相同 |
[35:08] | That’s okay. We’re different people. | 这没关系 我们是不同的人 |
[35:12] | But I want us to be a team. | 但我希望我们俩团结一心 |
[35:19] | Hey, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[35:22] | Former Deputy Liv. | 前副警长丽芙 |
[35:23] | I need to ask you about something. | 我需要问你点事 |
[35:25] | Sheriff is here. | 警长来了 |
[35:26] | Asta and D’arcy are missing. | 阿斯塔和达茜不见了 |
[35:28] | – What? – Oh, no. | -什么 -不会吧 |
[35:29] | Yeah, folks at The 59 said | 59酒吧的人说 |
[35:31] | D’arcy called and said she couldn’t come in to work. | 达茜打电话说她没法去上班了 |
[35:33] | She was headed up to the glacier. | 她去冰山上了 |
[35:34] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这回事吗 |
[35:36] | Let me call the office. | 我给办公室打个电话 |
[35:40] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[35:42] | Hey, it’s John, have you seen D’arcy at the office? | 我是约翰 你在办公室见到达茜了吗 |
[35:43] | Yeah, everything’s under control. | 一切都在控制之内 |
[35:45] | It’s just Asta and D’arcy are missing. | 只是阿斯塔和达茜不见了 |
[35:48] | Well, missing how? | 怎么不见了 |
[35:49] | How can we help? | 我们能帮什么忙吗 |
[35:50] | Two snowmobiles have been out since past 3:00. | 两架机动雪橇三点钟就上山了 |
[35:52] | Still not back. | 现在还没回来 |
[35:53] | Okay, well, let’s get a search going. | 好 我们开始搜查 |
[35:55] | Whatever you need from the town, you got it. | 需要镇政府怎么帮忙都行 |
[35:57] | I can prepare the chopper for a search, | 我可以准备一架直升机进行搜索 |
[35:58] | but this stormfront’s not supposed to pass until daybreak. | 但这场风暴在破晓之前恐怕不会停 |
[36:00] | They’ll freeze by then. | 那时候她们早冻死了 |
[36:01] | All right, all right, all right, hey, hey. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[36:04] | Take a breath. We’re gonna find them, Dan. | 深呼吸 我们会找到她们的 丹 |
[36:05] | – I ain’t waiting around for that. – Dan! | -我可等不到那时候 -丹 |
[36:08] | He’s gonna get himself killed. | 他会出事的 |
[36:10] | – Hey, don’t wait up. – Okay. Be careful. | -晚上就别等我了 -好 小心点 |
[36:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:24] | – Abigail. – Sheriff. | -阿比盖尔 -警长 |
[37:22] | See? I told you she’d make it. | 看到了吗 我就说她会成功的 |
[37:24] | Now you’re going first. | 你先上去 |
[37:26] | No. | 不行 |
[37:27] | We have to go now. | 我们得马上走了 |
[37:32] | You’re out of time, Harry. | 你没多少时间了 哈里 |
[37:34] | She’ll see I am an alien. | 她会看到我是外星人的 |
[37:39] | No, she won’t. | 她不会的 |
[38:16] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:18] | Could pass me some toilet paper? | 你能给我递点卫生纸吗 |
[38:20] | All out over here. | 这边的用完了 |
[38:24] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:29] | Thank you so much. You’re a lifesaver. | 真是感谢 你救了我一命 |
[38:32] | Us ladies have to stick together, right? | 我们女性得团结起来 对吧 |
[38:34] | You live in town? | 你住在镇上吗 |
[38:36] | Yeah, just down the road. | 对 就在这条路上 |
[38:38] | My husband’s the mayor. | 我丈夫是镇长 |
[38:41] | I just moved here. I don’t know anybody. | 我刚搬过来 一个人都不认识 |
[38:42] | Oh, well, you should take my number. | 那你应该记下我的电话号码 |
[38:46] | Feel free to pick my brain. Here you go. | 欢迎随时咨询我 给你 |
[38:50] | I’m Kate Hawthorne. | 我是凯特·霍索恩 |
[38:51] | Kate. That’s my sister’s name. | 凯特 我姐姐就叫这个名字 |
[38:53] | Sarah Houston. Thanks for the number. | 莎拉·休斯顿 谢谢你的电话号码 |
[38:55] | – I’ll be sure to use it. – Call anytime. | -我肯定会用到的 -随时联系 |
[38:58] | Okay, gotta go relieve the babysitter. | 好了 我要去解放保姆了 |
[39:00] | Oh, you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[39:02] | Oh, just one. We have a little boy named Max. | 就一个 我们有个小男孩叫麦克斯 |
[39:05] | Max, that’s wonderful. | 麦克斯 真不错 |
[39:08] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[39:27] | Stay with me, Harry. | 坚持住 哈里 |
[39:38] | Asta! | 阿斯塔 |
[39:40] | Where the hell are you? I’m coming to get you. | 你到底上哪去了 我现在去接你 |
[39:43] | I’m okay, Dad! | 我没事 爸爸 |
[39:44] | Don’t ask questions. I need your help. | 别多问 我需要你帮忙 |
[39:52] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:05] | – How is he? – Not good. | -他怎么样了 -不好 |
[40:06] | Go get help. Go get help! | 快去找人帮忙 快点 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:27] | Hurry. He’s out here. | 快点 他在外面 |
[40:32] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[40:35] | Asta! | 阿斯塔 |
[40:37] | Asta? | 阿斯塔 |
[40:41] | Asta, are you here? | 阿斯塔 你在吗 |
[40:48] | Asta, what the hell’s going on? | 阿斯塔 这是什么情况 |
[40:54] | – Hey, Dad. – Hell no. | -你好啊 爸爸 -见鬼 |
[41:01] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:04] | What are you doing hanging with that thing? | 你和那玩意鬼混在一起干什么 |
[41:06] | Do you know what “that thing” is? | 你知道”那玩意”是什么吗 |
[41:08] | Well, it’s violating a whole bunch of health codes, | 那东西现在违反了一大堆卫生标准 |
[41:10] | I know that for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[41:12] | Can you just say it, so there’s no confusion? | 你能直接说出来吗 让我们别聊岔了 |
[41:15] | Why’s there an alien in my freezer? | 我的冷库里为什么有个外星人 |
[41:18] | – Yes, okay. – Asta? | -对 好吧 -阿斯塔 |
[41:20] | The cold slows the bleeding, | 寒冷能减缓出血速度 |
[41:23] | and he’s not just an alien, | 而且他不光是个外星人 |
[41:25] | and the alien is someone we know. | 还是我们认识的某个人 |
[41:27] | The mayor. I knew it. | 镇长 我就知道 |
[41:29] | No, Dad. It’s Harry. | 不对 爸爸 是哈里 |
[41:32] | The doctor’s an alien? | 那个医生是个外星人 |
[41:34] | And you wanted me to get a yearly checkup from that thing. | 你还想让我在他那做年度体检 |
[41:42] | I allowed myself to become too human. | 我放任自己变得太像人类了 |
[41:45] | That’s why I couldn’t complete my mission. | 这就是我无法完成任务的原因 |
[41:49] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[41:53] | If I don’t do something, he will die. | 如果我放任不管 他会死的 |
[41:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:57] | Dan, you back there? | 丹 你在里面吗 |
[41:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:00] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[42:02] | Be right there! | 在外面等着我 |
[42:03] | Can we trust that creature? | 我们能相信那个生物吗 |
[42:04] | He’s in trouble, and we can help. | 他现在有难 而我们能帮忙 |
[42:08] | I don’t like it, but if you believe in him, okay. | 我不喜欢这样 但只要你相信他 那行吧 |
[42:10] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[42:13] | Just move him… it away from the fish. | 不过让他…它离鱼远点 |
[42:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:19] | How you doing, Sheriff? | 你好吗 警长 |
[42:21] | I’m good. I saw your truck out front. | 我很好 我看到你的车在门口 |
[42:23] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只想确保 |
[42:23] | you weren’t taking things into your own hands. | 你没有自己去找她们 |
[42:26] | You know, Asta’s a strong woman. | 阿斯塔是个坚强的女人 |
[42:27] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[42:29] | Let’s just wait out the storm and fire up some burgers. | 我们就等着风暴停了 先弄点汉堡吃 |
[42:31] | Ha! Haven’t you heard? They’re back. | 你没听说吗 她们回来了 |
[42:34] | Doctor got in an accident. | 那个医生出事了 |
[42:35] | Asta had to take him to Braddock for an MRI. | 阿斯塔带他去布拉多克做核磁共振了 |
[42:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:41] | Well, good. That’s… that’s good. | 好吧 那就好 |
[42:45] | You all right, Dan? | 你还好吗 丹 |
[42:46] | You like you done seen a ghost or something. | 你好像一副见了鬼的样子 |
[42:48] | I’m okay. I guess it’s the worry. | 我没事 我猜只是太担心了 |
[42:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:54] | All right, then. Well, night. | 那好吧 晚安 |
[42:58] | Stand down on the search. | 解除紧急搜救 |
[42:59] | They made it down off the mountain. | 她们已经下山了 |
[43:02] | Copy that, Sheriff. We’ll notify. | 收到 警长 我们会通知的 |
[43:04] | Harry. Oh, God. | 哈里 天啊 |
[43:05] | Harry, wake up. | 哈里 醒醒 |
[43:07] | Harry, you are getting worse. | 哈里 你越来越糟了 |
[43:08] | Tell me how to help you. | 告诉我该怎么帮你 |
[43:11] | Without my radio, it’s over. | 没有无线电 一切都完了 |
[43:15] | – Let me die. – No. | -让我死吧 -不行 |
[43:19] | Harry, wait. | 哈里 等等 |
[43:20] | Look. | 看 |
[43:22] | You can help us now. | 现在你能帮我们了 |
[43:27] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[43:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:30] | If she knew what she was giving me, | 如果她知道她给了我什么 |
[43:32] | she would let me die. | 她肯定会让我去死的 |
[43:34] | Tell me how to help you. | 告诉我要怎么帮你 |
[43:36] | My leg. | 我的腿 |
[43:37] | It’s poisoning me. | 正在让我恶化 |
[43:39] | I will die if you don’t chop it off. | 如果你不切断它我就会死 |
[43:42] | We need to do what? | 你要让我们干什么 |
[43:44] | You heard him. Grab the meat cleaver. | 你听到了 拿上砍肉刀 |
[43:50] | Uh, it’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 不会有事的 |
[43:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[43:55] | Okay. Harry. | 好了 哈里 |
[43:58] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[44:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不住了 |
[44:06] | God, I can’t do it. | 天啊 我做不到 |
[44:08] | I can. | 我可以 |
[44:09] | Okay, okay, okay. I’m sorry. | 好 好 好 对不起 |
[44:12] | – Oh, my… – I’m scared. | -我的天… -我很害怕 |
[44:17] | Okay, look at me. | 好了 看着我 |
[44:19] | I’m right here. | 我就在这呢 |
[44:20] | I won’t let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[44:24] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[44:26] | No one’s dying today, | 今天不会有人死 |
[44:28] | but now I have my device, | 但我现在拿到我的设备了 |
[44:29] | so how about tomorrow? | 所以明天可就说不准了 |
[44:33] | All eight billion of them. | 整个地球上的八十亿人 |