时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:04] | When I was a child, | 当我还小的时候 |
[00:05] | my father was framed for a crime he didn’t commit. | 我父亲被人栽赃陷害 |
[00:07] | – Daddy! – Amanda! | -爸爸 -阿曼达 |
[00:09] | Dad threw us a curveball. | 爸爸趁我们不备耍手段了 |
[00:10] | I won’t be fully vested in the company until I get married. | 结婚之前 我都得不到公司股权 |
[00:12] | I love her, so why wait? | 我爱她 还等什么 |
[00:14] | You don’t remember me, do you, Amanda? | 你不记得我了吗 阿曼达 |
[00:16] | Should I? | 我应该记得你吗 |
[00:16] | I interviewed you for my book about your father. | 写关于你父亲的书时 我采访过你 |
[00:18] | Quite the collection. | 真是藏品众多啊 |
[00:20] | Hundreds of hours of one-on-one interviews. | 数百小时的一对一访谈 |
[00:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[00:26] | Victoria gave birth to a baby girl–Charlotte. | 维多利亚生了个女孩 取名夏洛特 |
[00:29] | Ask her who the father is. | 去问她谁是孩子的父亲 |
[00:33] | Some say that our lives are defined | 有人说 我们的人生 |
[00:35] | by the sum of our choices. | 由自身不断的选择所决定 |
[00:38] | But it isn’t really our choices that distinguish who we are. | 但真正让我们独一无二的不是那些选择 |
[00:42] | It’s our commitment to them. | 而是我们为选择所付出的努力 |
[00:44] | Victoria only came to the courtroom twice. | 维多利亚只上过法庭两次 |
[00:48] | Once for the day of her testimony, | 一次是她陈述证词的那天 |
[00:50] | and then… on the day that I was sentenced. | 另一次 是我被判决的那天 |
[00:52] | On that day, she brought the baby– | 那天 她带着那个婴儿 |
[00:55] | Charlotte– | 夏洛特 |
[00:57] | so beautiful. | 如此漂亮 |
[00:58] | Her eyes were so familiar. | 她们的眼睛如此相像 |
[01:00] | I barely heard the judge when he told me | 当法官告诉我 我被判终生监禁时 |
[01:02] | that I would never leave this prison alive. | 我几乎听不清他的话 |
[01:06] | Losing Amanda was hard enough. | 失去阿曼达已经让我痛不欲生 |
[01:08] | The thought of losing two daughters at once, | 一想到要一次失去两个女儿 |
[01:10] | it was… | 实在是… |
[01:12] | it was unbearable. | 不能承受之痛 |
[01:16] | I think that’s enough for today. | 今天就到这儿吧 |
[01:23] | So Charlotte Grayson is your sister? | 这么说夏洛特·格雷森是你的妹妹 |
[01:26] | If my father was right. | 如果我父亲没弄错的话 |
[01:28] | But what I don’t understand is, | 但我不明白的是 |
[01:29] | why wouldn’t he write that in his journals? | 他为什么不把那些写进日记 |
[01:31] | Why trust Treadwell with that information and no one else? | 为什么只告诉了特德韦尔 |
[01:34] | Maybe he wasn’t certain. | 或许他也不确定 |
[01:36] | Which is why I’m gonna find out | 所以我要去查出真相 |
[01:37] | or the Graysons are gonna find out for me. | 或让格雷森一家替我查出来 |
[01:40] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好吧 拭目以待 |
[01:41] | What are you gonna do with the tapes? | 你准备怎么处理这些录像带 |
[01:43] | One of them’s gonna blow up Victoria’s divorce. | 其中一个会毁掉维多利亚的离婚诉讼 |
[01:46] | The other ones are gonna be found on Amanda. | 其他的放到阿曼达那里 |
[01:48] | To frame her for torching Casa Treadwell? | 将纵火烧特德韦尔房子之罪 嫁祸给她 |
[01:52] | She didn’t give me much choice. | 这是她逼我的 |
[01:55] | So the fact that Charlotte might be your sister | 所以夏洛特可能是你妹妹这事 |
[01:59] | makes absolutely no difference to you? | 对你完全没影响 |
[02:02] | Half sister, and… | 是同父异母的妹妹 |
[02:04] | No, it doesn’t. | 对 完全没有 |
[02:06] | What about Jack? | 杰克怎么办 |
[02:07] | Jack is in love with a killer. | 杰克爱上了一个杀人凶手 |
[02:10] | I’ve gotta get rid of Amanda. | 我得把阿曼达弄走 |
[02:11] | Well, he thinks he’s in love with you. | 他以为他在与你相恋 |
[02:13] | Meanwhile, poor puppy dog Daniel actually is. | 与此同时 与你相恋的是可怜的丹尼尔 |
[02:16] | So where, pray tell, does your heart stand in all this? | 告诉我 你心里到底是怎么想的 |
[02:20] | My feelings are irrelevant. | 我的感觉不重要 |
[02:24] | Look, I came here for revenge, | 听着 我来此是为了复仇 |
[02:25] | and you offered to help. | 而你是为了帮我 |
[02:26] | If you can’t stomach it anymore, | 如果你无法再忍受 |
[02:27] | then how about you at least spare me | 至少省省你那些 |
[02:29] | your passive-aggressive judgments? | 消极的攻击性评论 |
[02:33] | Conrad’s got a half dozen offshore entities | 康拉德在丹麦和西班牙的六个海外实体 |
[02:35] | holding multicurrency bank accounts in Denmark and Spain. | 持有多币种银行账户 |
[02:39] | You got a ballpark? | 大概价值多少 |
[02:40] | $500 million give or take. | 约五亿美金 |
[02:42] | When were they established? | 什么时候建立的 |
[02:43] | Within the last ten years. | 过去十年内 |
[02:45] | Making them community property | 既然婚前协议失效 |
[02:46] | now that we voided the prenup. | 那就让它们变成夫妻共有资产吧 |
[02:48] | There’s something else he’s withholding. | 他还有所隐瞒 |
[02:50] | The S.E.C. is sniffing around, | 证券交易委员会在四处查探 |
[02:52] | looking at the company’s trading practices. | 盯着公司的交易行动 |
[02:54] | So there’s a bit of a ticking clock | 所以 在潜在丑闻爆出之前 |
[02:55] | to get whatever liquid assets we can before a potential scandal blows up. | 我们获取流动资产的时间有限 |
[02:59] | I told you, Daniel would come through. | 我告诉过你 丹尼尔能做到的 |
[03:01] | This should make today’s mediation session all the more interesting. | 这会让今天的调解会面更加有趣 |
[03:05] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 先告辞 |
[03:07] | Well, it looks like your father’s deceit | 看来你父亲的欺瞒 |
[03:09] | is good news for both of us. | 对我们来说都是好事 |
[03:11] | Mm. How so? | 何出此言 |
[03:13] | Because thanks to you, | 因为多亏了你 |
[03:13] | I’m poised to get what’s rightfully mine, | 我才能从容地拿到我应得的 |
[03:15] | and you won’t have go through your impetuous plan to marry Emily. | 而且你也可以放弃娶艾米莉的冲动计划了 |
[03:21] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[03:22] | Even if marrying her didn’t activate my trust, | 即使与她成婚 不能激活我的信托基金 |
[03:24] | I’d still do it. | 我仍愿这么做 |
[03:26] | I love her, mom. | 我爱她 妈妈 |
[03:28] | And if you truly care about my happiness, | 如果你真的在意我的幸福 |
[03:30] | you’ll find a way to love her, too. | 你也会找到方法爱上她的 |
[03:49] | Heard you guys went to paint the town. | 听说你俩去狂欢了 |
[03:51] | You made it back just before the storm. | 你们刚好在暴风雨前赶回来了 |
[03:53] | How was Atlantic City? | 大西洋城怎么样 |
[03:54] | Went big, lost big. | 玩得痛快 输得痛快 |
[03:56] | Emphasis on the lost… | 重点在输 |
[03:59] | and the big. | 当然也玩得很痛快 |
[04:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[04:02] | Uh, well, Amanda and I made plans | 我和阿曼达上周约好 |
[04:04] | to go for breakfast last week. | 要一起用早餐的 |
[04:07] | Wondered if you’d forget. | 你不会忘记了吧 |
[04:10] | You know how I feel about breakfast– | 你也知道我怎么看待早餐的 |
[04:12] | the most important meal of the day. | 那可是一天中最重要的一餐 |
[04:15] | All right, well, you two go ahead and have fun. | 好吧 你们俩去吧 玩得开心点 |
[04:19] | Okay, what’s so important | 有什么要紧事 |
[04:21] | that you couldn’t wait until I was on dry land? | 让你没办法等我上了岸再说 |
[04:23] | Mason Treadwell’s house burned to the ground | 昨晚在你离城后 梅森·特德韦尔的房子 |
[04:25] | the night that you left town. | 被烧成了灰烬 |
[04:29] | Karma really is a bitch. | 报应真是个毒妇啊 |
[04:30] | More like Victoria Grayson is. | 维多利亚·格雷森才是 |
[04:32] | I think she’s the one who did it. | 我觉得是她干的 |
[04:33] | Are you serious? She doesn’t exactly look like the type. | 你说真的吗 她不像这种人啊 |
[04:37] | Looks are always deceiving with Victoria. | 维多利亚太会表面一套背后一套了 |
[04:40] | She despises Treadwell and she despises you, too. | 她讨厌特德韦尔 也讨厌你 |
[04:44] | You need to leave town, lay low for a little while. | 你得离开镇子 暂时躲起来 |
[04:47] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:50] | Because Victoria hates me, | 因为维多利亚很恨我 |
[04:51] | and you’re pretending to be me. | 而你现在是在假扮我 |
[04:53] | If she can burn down a house, | 既然她能一把火烧了一栋房子 |
[04:54] | she can definitely pin it on you, | 她也绝对能嫁祸于你 |
[04:56] | or worse… | 或是甚之 |
[04:58] | someone that you care about. | 会连累某个你在乎的人 |
[04:59] | Babe, we’ve survived a lot worse than Ms. Moneybags. | 宝贝 比款姐更遭的麻烦我们都撑过来了 |
[05:04] | And I can take care of myself… | 而且我可以照顾好自己 |
[05:06] | and Jack. | 以及杰克 |
[05:15] | – Declan. – Look, I’m sorry I’m late. | -德克兰 -很抱歉 我迟到了 |
[05:18] | You want to order something? | 要点单吗 |
[05:19] | Uh, no. That’s okay. I filled up on beer nuts. | 不 不用了 我吃了好多酒鬼花生 |
[05:22] | It’s the breakfast of champions. | 那可是早餐中的战斗机 |
[05:25] | Do you want to tell him or can I? | 是你来告诉他 还是让我来说呢 |
[05:26] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[05:29] | Charlotte and I were talking about the future, | 夏洛特和我在谈论将来 |
[05:32] | your future. | 你的将来 |
[05:33] | Yeah, what about it? | 怎么了 |
[05:35] | You’ve been through a lot lately. | 你最近经受了很多事 |
[05:37] | I know you lost your father | 我知道你父亲过世了 |
[05:38] | and that you and your brother struggle to make ends meet. | 而你和你哥哥勉强能维持生计 |
[05:41] | So how would you like to join Charlotte | 你想今年秋天与夏洛特一起去 |
[05:44] | at Collins Prep this fall? | 念柯林斯预科学校 |
[05:49] | I’d love to, | 我很想去 |
[05:52] | but… I don’t have the money | 但是我没有钱 |
[05:54] | or the grades. | 成绩也不够好 |
[05:55] | And what if I told you, the tuition’s already paid for? | 那如果我告诉你 学费已经付了呢 |
[05:57] | The grades are up to you. | 成绩就要靠你自己了 |
[05:59] | You’ve made things easier for my daughter lately, | 你让我女儿最近心情好了很多 |
[06:02] | and I just want to repay you | 我不过是回报你 |
[06:03] | by making things a little easier for you. | 为你打开方便之门 |
[06:05] | And that’s the deal? | 就是这样吗 |
[06:07] | That is the deal. | 就是这样 |
[06:08] | Mr. Grayson. | 格雷森先生 |
[06:10] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:11] | Now all you have to do is pass the entrance exam. | 现在你们要做的就是通过入学考试 |
[06:14] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[06:14] | Think you can pass? | 你觉得你能考过吗 |
[06:16] | Do you think I can pass? | 你觉得我能考过吗 |
[06:18] | You’re gonna. | 当然了 |
[06:21] | I don’t know what to say, sir. Thank you. | 我的感激无以言表 先生 谢谢 |
[06:23] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[06:26] | We’re going to school together. | 我们要一起去上学了 |
[06:28] | This is gonna be awesome. | 一定会很赞的 |
[06:32] | let’s get right to this, shall we? | 我们就开门见山说吧 好吗 |
[06:34] | There have been some rather interesting discoveries | 在调查格雷森先生的经济状况时 |
[06:36] | in our research into Mr. Grayson’s finances. | 我们有一些很有趣的发现 |
[06:39] | There have also been some interesting discoveries | 我们也有些有趣的发现 |
[06:41] | about your client’s past indiscretions. | 是关于你的委托人过去某些不检点的行为 |
[06:44] | Any infidelities my client may have participated in, | 任何我的委托人可能有过的不忠行为 |
[06:47] | from a legal standpoint, was voided | 在法律上 都因你的委托人 |
[06:48] | by your client’s affair with Ms. Davis. | 与戴维斯女士发生婚外情而不具法律效应 |
[06:51] | I’m afraid we’re talking about a much more serious | 恐怕我们要谈的是比背叛夫妻情谊 |
[06:52] | breach of trust here, Ryan. | 要严重得多的问题 瑞安 |
[06:57] | Do you know the name of my favorite aunt, | 你知道我最爱的阿姨叫什么吗 |
[07:00] | the one who raised me? | 就是抚养我长大的阿姨 |
[07:02] | Well, Victoria does. | 维多利亚知道 |
[07:05] | On the day that she was supposed to testify, | 就在她要去作证的那天 |
[07:08] | she fell ill. | 她病倒了 |
[07:10] | Weeks later, she gave birth to a baby girl. | 几星期后 她生下一名女婴 |
[07:13] | She named her Charlotte, | 取名为夏洛特 |
[07:16] | same as my aunt. | 跟我阿姨的名字一样 |
[07:19] | I think that she did it to send me a message | 我觉得她是以此来通知我 |
[07:22] | that the little girl she was raising with Conrad | 这个她与康拉德一起抚养的小女孩 |
[07:25] | is mine. | 是我的女儿 |
[07:31] | Where did you get this? | 这录像你哪弄来的 |
[07:32] | My dear… | 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | That’s hardly the issue. | 问题可不在这 |
[07:36] | We will be ordering a paternity test. | 我们会申请做一个亲子鉴定 |
[07:39] | And if Charlotte isn’t mine, | 如果夏洛特不是我的女儿 |
[07:42] | I can assure you that the only way | 我可以向你保证 |
[07:43] | you’re gonna keep this from the media | 避免这事让媒体知道的唯一方法 |
[07:45] | is to walk away from this sham of marriage | 就是你跟我了结这场虚伪的婚姻 |
[07:48] | with whatever I deign to give you, | 而我赏你什么 你就拿什么 |
[07:51] | which won’t include the Grayson name, by the way. | 对了 那不会包括格雷森家族的姓氏 |
[07:54] | When we’re done with all of this, | 等这一切都解决了 |
[07:55] | you’re gonna be back to Victoria Harper, | 你就又是维多利亚·哈珀了 |
[07:56] | which is only fitting considering you’ll once again | 那个饥渴至极 身无分文的小贱人 |
[07:59] | be the desperate, penniless little bitch you were | 这么形容你再合适不过了 |
[08:01] | when I first met you. | 正如我初次见到的那样 |
[08:20] | You’ve breached our disclosure contract, Victoria… | 维多利亚 你违反了我们开诚布公的协议 |
[08:25] | And not for the first time. | 而且不只一次了 |
[08:28] | How do you expect me to represent you | 如果我都无法信任你 |
[08:29] | when I can’t even trust you? | 你让我怎么替你辩护 |
[08:31] | I told you, I had an affair. | 我跟你说过 我有婚外情 |
[08:32] | But you didn’t tell me it was with David Clarke | 但你没告诉我对象是大卫·克拉克 |
[08:35] | or that Charlotte could possibly be his daughter. | 或是夏洛特有可能是他的女儿 |
[08:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:40] | Well, our late head of security | 我们的前任安全主管 |
[08:41] | had a number of subcontractors he hired for various tasks. | 针对不同工作 雇佣了各种员工 |
[08:44] | Looks like I’m gonna be needing one of them. | 似乎我将需要其中之一了 |
[08:46] | For what? | 为什么 |
[08:47] | Mason thinks that his tapes were destroyed in a fire, | 梅森认为他的录像已毁于那场火灾 |
[08:49] | but I know damn well it was deliberately set | 但我非常清楚 那是一场蓄意纵火 |
[08:51] | – in order to cover the theft. – By whom? | -用来掩饰盗窃行为 -是谁干的 |
[08:56] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[08:58] | Please invite Amanda Clarke up this afternoon for tea. | 邀请阿曼达·克拉克今天下午过来喝茶 |
[09:01] | Do not take no for an answer. | 务必要她过来 |
[09:06] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[10:00] | 外出买咖啡和甜甜圈 希望能中大奖 -爱你的杰克 | |
[10:03] | 外出找你 -更爱你的阿曼达 | |
[10:12] | Emily? What are you doing in here? | 艾米莉 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[10:14] | Jack, I–I’m so sorry. I… was looking for amanda. | 杰克 抱歉 我 我来找阿曼达 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | She was, uh, she was summoned to the Grayson Manor | 她被”召见”到格雷森庄园 |
[10:24] | for tea with Victoria. | 与维多利亚共进下午茶 |
[10:26] | Really? What’s that about? | 是吗 为什么 |
[10:28] | Well, given how much the graysons hated her dad, | 想到格雷森一家痛恨她爸爸 |
[10:30] | I’d say nothing good. | 我猜没什么好事 |
[10:32] | After what that girl’s been through… | 在她经历那么多艰辛之后… |
[10:37] | You really care about her, don’t you? | 你真的很在乎她 对吧 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:45] | Thank you, by the way, for being so nice to her. | 对了 谢谢你 对她这么好 |
[10:49] | It means a lot. | 这对我意义重大 |
[10:52] | I’ll, uh, I’ll tell her you stopped by. | 我会告诉她你来过 |
[10:55] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[10:58] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[11:03] | Uh, the storm’s coming in quickly. | 暴风雨马上就要来了 |
[11:26] | The strawberries were picked fresh from my garden this morning. | 这些草莓是今早刚在果园里采的 |
[11:30] | Mm. Delicious. | 很好吃 |
[11:33] | So you’re no longer allergic? | 这么说你不再过敏了 |
[11:35] | I remember a company picnic | 我记得有次公司聚餐上 |
[11:37] | where one bite sent you straight to the emergency room. | 你只咬了一口 就直接被送进急诊室了 |
[11:40] | Your father was beside himself. | 你爸爸都急疯了 |
[11:44] | Fortunately, I outgrew that. | 幸运的是 我不再过敏了 |
[11:47] | Well, then by all means, have some creme fraiche with it. | 无论如何 一定要抹点鲜奶油一起吃 |
[12:05] | I love summer storms. Don’t you? | 我喜欢夏季的暴风雨 你呢 |
[12:07] | Not really. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[12:10] | Let me be direct. | 我就不拐弯抹角了 |
[12:13] | Mason tells me, you claim | 梅森告诉我 你声称 |
[12:15] | I had a relationship with david clarke. | 我曾和大卫·克拉克有一段恋情 |
[12:17] | You don’t honestly believe that, do you? | 你不会真的这么认为吧 |
[12:19] | I remember what I remember. | 我只是记得我曾经记得的 |
[12:21] | Which is? | 记得什么 |
[12:22] | Same as you, most likely. | 大概和你记得的一样 |
[12:30] | Well, I have to confess that after all these years, | 不得不承认 这么多年过去了 |
[12:34] | my memory is just a little bit foggy of those times. | 那时候的记忆有些模糊了 |
[12:36] | You remembered my strawberry allergy just fine. | 我对草莓过敏 你倒是记得很清楚 |
[12:40] | Actually, when I come to think of it, | 其实 当我回想当年的事 |
[12:42] | I’m not all that certain that little girl was you. | 我都不太确定你就是当年的那个小女孩 |
[12:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | Why don’t you cut the crap | 那就废话少说 |
[12:49] | and tell me what I’m really doing here? | 说说你让我来 到底有何目的吧 |
[12:52] | Mason believes that you have some sort of vendetta against us. | 梅森坚信 你与我们有深仇大恨 |
[12:55] | And this dovetails very nicely with this uncanny sense I have | 而我恰好有一个奇怪的想法 |
[12:57] | that his house didn’t just burn down accidentally. | 他家的火灾并非意外 |
[13:01] | Word on the street is, you lit that match | 有传言说 是你放了火 |
[13:03] | so you could pin it on me. | 然后想要嫁祸于我 |
[13:04] | Is that so? | 是这样的吗 |
[13:06] | Well, then maybe you should tell me | 那或许你该告诉我 |
[13:07] | why you sent that tape to my husband. | 你为何要把录像带奇给我丈夫 |
[13:13] | Is it money you’re after? | 你是为了钱吗 |
[13:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[13:18] | And apparently, neither do you. | 很明显 你也不知道自己在胡说些什么 |
[13:21] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[13:23] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我不需要听你的命令 |
[13:30] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[13:32] | Okay. I’m here right now. | 好的 我现在在这儿 |
[13:37] | The spoon. | 勺子 |
[13:39] | I’ll have the lab rush this right through. | 我会让实验室尽快出鉴定结果 |
[13:41] | There’s no way that girl is David Clarke’s daughter. | 那女孩不可能是大卫·克拉克的女儿 |
[13:44] | Well, we’ll know soon enough. | 马上就会见分晓了 |
[13:47] | Victoria, I just got off the phone with Conrad’s lawyer. | 维多利亚 我刚和康拉德的律师通完电话 |
[13:50] | The preliminary results from Charlotte’s D.N.A. Test are in. | 夏洛特DNA的初步鉴定结果出来了 |
[13:53] | He’s not the father. | 他不是夏洛特的生父 |
[14:16] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[14:18] | Hey. Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[14:19] | Your mom wanted me to let you know that | 你妈妈让我告诉你 |
[14:20] | your dad’s on his way over with his lawyer | 你爸爸和他的律师马上就到了 |
[14:23] | in case you wanted to run for the hills. | 如果你想躲起来就趁早 |
[14:24] | Okay, just, uh, just let her know I won’t be here. | 好吧 别告诉他我在这 |
[14:29] | Are you proposing to Emily? | 你要向艾米莉求婚吗 |
[14:31] | Don’t say anything to my mother, all right? | 别和我妈说 好吗 |
[14:33] | She doesn’t need to know until Emily says yes. | 艾米莉答应之前别告诉她 |
[14:38] | You think she will? | 你觉得她会答应吗 |
[14:39] | Well, after your lengthy courtship, who wouldn’t? | 你都苦苦追了那么久了 换谁都答应了 |
[14:42] | Wow. You sound about as happy as my mom does. | 听起来你和我妈一样 不看好我们 |
[14:45] | What happened to being Emily’s best friend? | 你不是艾米莉最好的朋友么 |
[14:47] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[14:51] | you picked a really lovely ring. | 你挑的戒指很好看 |
[14:58] | Despite the D.N.A. Results, | 尽管DNA结果证实了我们的预想 |
[15:00] | Mr. Grayson has no intention of voiding Charlotte’s trust fund. | 格雷森先生也无意作废夏洛特的信托基金 |
[15:04] | How very generous of you. | 真慷慨啊 |
[15:06] | She’s not to blame, after all. | 她毕竟只是受害者 |
[15:07] | She does realize that means we’re done | 她知道这意味着 |
[15:09] | with the idea of mediation? | 我们不调解了吧 |
[15:10] | You really want a protracted trial? | 你真想在法庭上撕破脸吗 |
[15:13] | You know you’ll both be skewered in the media. | 媒体舆论会把你们毁了的 |
[15:14] | No, somehow I think it’s my soon-to-be ex-wife | 我认为反而是这位即将成为我前妻的人 |
[15:17] | who’s gonna draw the most unflattering spotlight. | 会被媒体骂个狗血喷头 |
[15:21] | I need to speak with her in private. | 我要和她私下里谈谈 |
[15:22] | That might not be the best idea. | 这可不明智 |
[15:23] | No, I would advise against that. | 我建议您别答应 |
[15:24] | It’s not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[15:27] | Must you drag charlotte into all this? | 你一定要把夏洛特牵入这一切吗 |
[15:30] | Me? | 你怪我 |
[15:31] | That’s rich. | 太可笑了 |
[15:34] | Here are your options, and they are limited– | 我给你两个有限选择 |
[15:36] | “A,” You accept the pittance I’m prepared to offer you | A 你接受我准备给你的离婚补偿金 |
[15:39] | in exchange for avoiding a trial | 以换取调解 |
[15:40] | or “B,” We take this to court, | 或B 我们庭上见 |
[15:43] | and it becomes common knowledge that Charlotte | 让所有人都知道夏洛特的父亲 |
[15:45] | is the daughter of the most hated in America, | 是个美国众矢之的人 |
[15:48] | meaning you had a torrid love affair | 这也意味着你和一个恐怖分子 |
[15:51] | with a terrorist. | 有过一段风流韵事 |
[15:52] | David Clarke was no terrorist, | 大卫·克拉克不是恐怖分子 |
[15:54] | and he was twice the man you ever were. | 他可比你强多了 |
[15:55] | Well, you’re gonna have a very hard time | 你把这点告诉所有人 |
[15:57] | convincing the rest of the world of that. | 看会不会有人信你 |
[15:59] | So what’s it gonna be, Victoria, “A” Or “B”? | 你选哪个 维多利亚 A还是B |
[16:05] | I did everything you asked for, | 我当年全是按你说的做的 |
[16:07] | and now you’re prepared to throw your children to the wolves | 可你现在却准备抛弃你的孩子 |
[16:09] | and leave me with nothing | 使我一无所有 |
[16:10] | all because of your wounded pride? | 而这仅仅是因为你自尊受损吗 |
[16:14] | I’ll instruct Barbara to send over | 我会叫芭芭拉把我的最后提议 |
[16:15] | my final proposal. | 发给你 |
[16:17] | Reject it, and whatever happens to Charlotte | 你要是拒绝 不管夏洛特发生什么 |
[16:19] | will be on your hands. | 都是你的责任 |
[16:30] | Bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[16:38] | It’s a little early to be lighting all the candles. | 现在点蜡烛有点早了 |
[16:39] | What, you’re afraid I’m gonna burn the place down? | 你是怕我把这里点着吗 |
[16:43] | Okay, okay. Look… | 好了 好了 |
[16:44] | You’ve been like this | 自从维多利亚叫你去喝茶以后 |
[16:45] | ever since your tea with Victoria. | 你就一直怪怪的 |
[16:47] | You gonna tell me what happened? | 准备告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[16:51] | The bitch practically accused me | 那个婊子竟然指责我 |
[16:52] | of burning down Treadwell’s house. | 烧毁特德韦尔的房子 |
[16:53] | – That’s what happened. – She what? That’s insane. | -就是这样 -什么 她疯了吧 |
[16:55] | Yeah, what’s even more insane | 更疯狂的是 |
[16:57] | is that Emily tried to warn me she’d do it. | 艾米莉警告过我她会这样做 |
[17:01] | I should’ve listened to her from the beginning. | 我一开始就该听她的 |
[17:02] | Beginning of what? | 什么开始 |
[17:04] | Oh, great job buddy. | 干得好啊 老兄 |
[17:05] | Crap. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[17:08] | Do you have a broom or anything? | 你这有扫帚吗 |
[17:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:18] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[17:19] | Chatty Cathy. | 大嘴巴美女 |
[17:19] | 爱说话的凯茜 美国某玩具公司生产的会说话的娃娃 | |
[17:23] | Zip it. | 管好自己的嘴 |
[17:24] | Jack can’t know about anything that Emily’s told you. | 杰克不能知道任何艾米莉和你说过的事 |
[17:26] | She’s barely told me anything. | 她也没告诉过我什么 |
[17:28] | I’m practically as in the dark as Jack is. | 我和杰克一样被蒙在鼓里 |
[17:30] | Well, listen, Emily’s been nothing but good to you. | 听着 艾米莉对你一直很好 |
[17:32] | Really? A few days ago, Emily earwigs me into | 是吗 几天前 艾米莉唆使我 |
[17:34] | getting all up in Mason’s grill, | 和梅森对峙 |
[17:36] | and then coincidentally, his house burns to the ground? | 然后怎么那么巧 他的房子就被烧了 |
[17:38] | Great questions… for Emily. | 好问题 需要艾米莉解答 |
[17:41] | So till you get some answers, | 所以你没得到答案前 |
[17:43] | keep Jack out of it. | 别把杰克搅进来 |
[17:49] | Hey, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[17:53] | Declan’s so blown away by your offer | 德克兰对你的提议高兴得不得了 |
[17:55] | that we’ve spent the entire day prepping for the exams. | 所以我们一整天都在准备考试的事 |
[18:01] | Oh, no. What’s wrong? | 不是吧 出什么事了 |
[18:05] | Uh, well, Charlotte, we need to talk. | 夏洛特 我们要谈谈 |
[18:11] | What’d she do this time? | 她这次又做什么了 |
[18:14] | Oh, no. It’s just, um… | 没有 只是 |
[18:18] | I’m going to be making some changes | 我接下来几周 |
[18:20] | over the next few weeks. | 要做一些改变 |
[18:22] | It’s the end of the summer, | 现在是夏末了 |
[18:23] | and things are heating up for me at the office | 办公室的事越堆越多 |
[18:25] | so I’m gonna be going back and forth to the city more and more. | 所以我要更加频繁地往返市区了 |
[18:31] | So what does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[18:33] | I’m saying, It’s not practical | 我是说 你要和我住一起 |
[18:35] | for you to stay with me. | 这不太实际 |
[18:37] | But I’m supposed to live with you. | 但我应该和你住一起 |
[18:39] | I thought you were buying another house here. | 你不是要在这里再买套房吗 |
[18:41] | Oh, I know that was the plan, but I think it’s best | 确实有这计划 但如果你能搬回去 |
[18:43] | if you go back to your mother’s. | 和你妈住 就再好不过了 |
[18:45] | I can’t stand her, daddy. You know that. | 爸爸 你知道我受不了她的 |
[18:48] | Then you need to work on that. | 那你就需要克服这点 |
[18:49] | You’re not a child anymore, Charlotte. | 你不再是个孩子了 夏洛特 |
[18:51] | It’s time you start growing up. | 是时候该学着长大了 |
[19:08] | Okay, just a little further. | 好 再往前走点 |
[19:15] | You recognize where we are? | 知道这是哪吗 |
[19:17] | It’s where I spilled my drink on your jacket. | 我曾在这里把酒都洒到你西装上了 |
[19:21] | You really kept it. | 你还真没洗啊 |
[19:23] | Man of my word. | 我是个信守承诺的人 |
[19:25] | Well, so much for good first impressions. | 我真是没留下个美好的第一印象 |
[19:26] | That was a perfect impression, | 那次给我留下的印象很完美 |
[19:28] | as was your second and your third. | 第二 第三次也毫不例外 |
[19:30] | You know, most men in this town | 要知道 换做是这镇上其他人 |
[19:31] | would’ve thrown me off the boat. | 我可能就被扔下船了 |
[19:35] | You were… so sweet about it. | 可你却… 一点也不生气 |
[19:39] | You know, most people look at me | 大多数人所见的 |
[19:41] | and see me for someone I’m not. | 其实都不是真正的我 |
[19:44] | And I spent the first part of my life | 虽然我人生第一阶段的表现确实 |
[19:46] | either disappointing them or worse… | 挺让人失望 甚至是… |
[19:48] | living up to their expectations. | 辜负了他们的期望 |
[19:51] | You’re the first person | 但你是第一个 |
[19:53] | that I could be my true self around. | 能让我展现自我的人 |
[19:57] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[19:59] | I know we haven’t known each other for very long, | 我知道 我们彼此了解的时间还不够长 |
[20:01] | and we’ve had to deal with some pretty unexpected things | 在这短短的时间里 我们还经历了一些 |
[20:04] | in a short amount of time. | 非常意想不到的事 |
[20:08] | Sort of like this weather. | 就好比这天气 |
[20:10] | you think one storm’s passed, | 你以为这场暴风雨已过去 |
[20:11] | and another one’s on the horizon… | 可谁知另一场又即将来临 |
[20:16] | which is why I’m | 这也是我 |
[20:18] | sure about the way I feel for you, | 如此确信对你感觉的原因 |
[20:20] | ’cause as long as I have you… | 因为只要和你在一起… |
[20:23] | I’m not stopping. | 我还要继续说 |
[20:24] | Good. | 好 |
[20:35] | No one’s ever made me feel as loved | 没人能像你这样让我感受到 |
[20:37] | and as safe and understood as you do. | 关爱 安心和理解 |
[20:41] | If you let me… | 如果你愿意的话 |
[20:43] | I’d like to spend the rest of my life | 我愿用余生 |
[20:44] | making you as happy as you’ve made me. | 为你带来同样的快乐 |
[21:00] | Emily Thorne, | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[21:02] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[21:08] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[21:56] | If only I could’ve controlled the weather. | 要是我能控制这天气就好了 |
[21:58] | Perfectly romantic. | 这样非常浪漫 |
[22:00] | Romance is never perfect. | 浪漫从不完美 |
[22:04] | But don’t let me rain on anyone’s parade. | 但我不想给任何人泼冷水 |
[22:07] | Mom, hi. Sorry. We were just… | 抱歉 妈妈 我们只是… |
[22:10] | It’s obvious what you were doing, sweetheart. | 我知道你们在干什么 亲爱的 |
[22:13] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米莉 |
[22:14] | Victoria. | 你好 维多利亚 |
[22:15] | Oh, you two look like coconspirators. | 你俩就像在密谋什么事一样 |
[22:19] | Don’t tell me you’ve… | 别告诉我你已经… |
[22:25] | Yet, I see that you have. | 看来你已经这么做了 |
[22:27] | Mom, we were just coming to give you some good news. | 妈 我们只是想来告诉你些好消息 |
[22:30] | Oh, and what news is that? | 是什么好消息 |
[22:31] | – Victoria, um… – Mom… | -维多利亚 -妈 |
[22:34] | Did you tell your father? | 告诉你爸了吗 |
[22:35] | I’m sure he will be thrilled. | 我猜他肯定会很激动的 |
[22:37] | No, you’re the first, | 还没 你是第一个知道的 |
[22:38] | then Charlotte, then dad. | 接着是夏洛特 最后才是爸爸 |
[22:41] | Oh, come on, mom. Be happy for us. | 妈 别这样 恭喜我们吧 |
[22:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们了 |
[23:03] | Ashley Davenport… | 阿什莉·达文波特 |
[23:05] | slumming it. | 怎么会屈尊来这里 |
[23:07] | Vodka soda, please. | 给我来杯苏打伏特加 |
[23:08] | – House is fine. – You got it. | -自酿的就成 -知道了 |
[23:09] | House Vodka? Ash, talk to me. | 自酿伏特加 阿什 有什么烦心事吗 |
[23:13] | Well, if you must know, | 要是你真想知道的话 |
[23:15] | I’ve basically shunned my best friend all summer | 整个夏天 我都在躲我的闺蜜 |
[23:18] | in favor of worming my way aboard | 只为了能”登上” |
[23:20] | the “S.S. Queen Victoria” | “维多利亚女王”号 |
[23:22] | only to find out that it’s a sinking ship. | 结果却发现 它快”沉”了 |
[23:25] | How so? | 怎么会这样 |
[23:26] | All I’ve got to show for my summer with the Graysons | 今年夏天为格雷森一家工作的唯一收获是 |
[23:29] | is a gun-wielding psychotic ex-boyfriend | 遇到个乱挥枪 还和你有一腿的 |
[23:31] | who made out with you. | 疯子前男友 |
[23:35] | Meanwhile, Emily gets an engagement ring | 同时 艾米莉却得到了枚订婚戒指 |
[23:38] | and the keys to the kingdom. | 以及通往格雷森王国的钥匙 |
[23:42] | Wait. Emily… said yes? | 等等 艾米莉… 同意了 |
[23:45] | According to her text. | 她短信里是这么说的 |
[23:47] | I’m gonna go to the loo and drown myself in it. | 我得去下厕所 顺便淹死自己算了 |
[23:51] | It’s back there. | 厕所在那后面 |
[23:55] | Did I hear that right? | 我没听错吧 |
[23:58] | I’m afraid you did. | 恐怕没听错 |
[24:04] | You wanna pour another one for yourself, | 再给你自己倒一杯吧 |
[24:06] | my treat? | 算我请如何 |
[24:07] | I’m on the clock. | 我在上班呢 |
[24:09] | What time you done? | 那你什么时候下班 |
[24:11] | Maybe I can give you a ride home. | 我可以送你回家 |
[24:13] | I am home. | 我就在家 |
[24:14] | I live upstairs. | 就住楼上 |
[24:16] | Even more convenient. | 那就更方便了嘛 |
[24:17] | With my boyfriend. | 和男朋友住一起 |
[24:18] | You enjoy your drink. | 好好喝你的酒吧 |
[24:22] | Hello, dad. | 爸 |
[24:26] | Where’s Charlotte? | 夏洛特去哪了 |
[24:28] | She wasn’t in her room. | 她不在房间 |
[24:29] | I sent her home. | 我把她送回家了 |
[24:30] | Home? Why? | 送回家 为什么 |
[24:33] | Because that’s where she belongs. | 那才是她该呆的地方 |
[24:35] | Why do you need her? | 你找她有事吗 |
[24:37] | I’ve asked Emily to marry me. | 我向艾米莉求婚了 |
[24:41] | She said yes. | 她答应了 |
[24:42] | I see. | 我看出来了 |
[24:45] | And is Ms. Thorne at all aware | 索恩小姐知道 |
[24:48] | that she’s just part of a scheme for you | 她只是你获得公司股份之 |
[24:50] | to get your hands on your share of the company? | 计划的一部分吗 |
[24:51] | See, I’m not half the fool | 我可不像你妈 |
[24:53] | your mother has clearly painted me out to be. | 所宣扬的那么傻 |
[24:55] | Okay, okay, look, I know that you’re bitter | 好吧 我知道发生在 |
[24:57] | over everything that’s happened between you and mom. | 你和妈妈之间的事令你倍感辛酸 |
[24:58] | Bitter doesn’t even begin to cover it. | 辛酸还不足以形容 |
[25:00] | But assuming you were ever in love, | 但假如你们曾经真心相爱过 |
[25:02] | there has to be a part of you | 在你内心某处 |
[25:04] | that still remembers how you felt when you first met her. | 肯定还记得与妈妈初次邂逅的浪漫 |
[25:06] | That’s how I feel about Emily. | 我对艾米莉亦是如此 |
[25:10] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[25:13] | I fell in love with her, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 我曾经爱过她 |
[25:16] | And I fell hard. | 并为此受伤 |
[25:21] | My first marriage was already a disaster | 在我走进村里的小艺术馆 |
[25:23] | when I walked into that little art gallery in the village | 第一次邂逅你妈时 |
[25:25] | and I saw your mother for the first time. | 我的首次婚姻已是一团糟 |
[25:27] | And, yeah, I’m sure I felt about her then | 对 当时我对你妈的感觉 |
[25:29] | the same way you think you feel about Emily now. | 就像你现在对艾米莉一样 |
[25:31] | Except I’d never treat Emily the way you’re treating mom. | 但我永远不会像你对妈妈那样对她 |
[25:33] | No, no, no, you say that, | 不 你现在可以这么说 |
[25:34] | but you’ll be at each other’s throat in the end. | 但你们最终还是会争吵 |
[25:35] | You’ll see. | 到时你就知道了 |
[25:36] | You’ll cheat on her, she’ll cheat on you, | 你们都会对彼此不忠 |
[25:38] | and then one day, you’ll find out | 突然某一天你会发现 |
[25:39] | she’s been keeping a secret so big, | 她藏着个天大的秘密 |
[25:40] | it’ll destroy your whole family. | 能摧毁整个家庭 |
[25:46] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[25:47] | Wh-what are you talking about? | 你指的是什么 |
[25:49] | Well, you know, you’re so cozy with your mommy, | 你和你妈如此亲近 |
[25:51] | why don’t you let her tell you? | 为何不让她告诉你呢 |
[26:08] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry to bother you. I was looking for Daniel. | 抱歉打扰你 我在找丹尼尔 |
[26:12] | And he was looking for you. | 他去找你了 |
[26:14] | He went to the Southfork Inn. | 他去南方酒店了 |
[26:17] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[26:21] | My dad just kicked me out. | 我爸把我赶出来了 |
[26:24] | I have no idea what I did. | 我不知道自己做错了什么 |
[26:25] | Everything was fine, he offered to pay for Declan’s school, | 一切都很好 他答应帮德克兰支付学费 |
[26:29] | and then just out of the blue… | 然后突然就莫名其妙地… |
[26:33] | I’ve just never seen him look at me that way before. | 我从没见过他用那种眼神看我 |
[26:37] | What way? | 哪种眼神 |
[26:39] | The way he looks at my mom. | 他看妈妈的眼神 |
[26:47] | Oh, my God. Emily… | 我的天 艾米莉 |
[26:52] | Did Daniel propose? | 丹尼尔向你求婚了吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah. He wanted to tell you himself. | 对 他想亲口告诉你 |
[26:59] | Is that okay? | 你能接受吗 |
[27:01] | You have no idea how badly I’ve always wanted a sister. | 你不知道 我多希望有个姐姐 |
[27:13] | At this late an hour, you must be bearing bad news. | 这么晚赶来 肯定是坏消息了 |
[27:16] | That depends. | 得看情况而定 |
[27:18] | The lab compared Amanda’s D.N.A. samples to charlotte’s. | 鉴定室比对了阿曼达和夏洛特的DNA样本 |
[27:21] | And? | 结果呢 |
[27:22] | They’re a match. | 结果匹配 |
[27:24] | They’re definitely half sisters. | 她们肯定是同父异母的姐妹 |
[27:26] | That means she really is Amanda Clarke. | 那就说明她真的是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[27:28] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[27:30] | There is something more serious | 还有更严重的事 |
[27:31] | I need to discuss with you, Victoria. | 我得跟你讨论 维多利亚 |
[27:34] | About my services and your legal affairs. | 关于我的专业服务和你法律事务 |
[27:37] | Allow me to help you, Mr. Huntley. | 亨特利先生 我来告诉你 |
[27:40] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[27:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:59] | You don’t want to mess with me, bro. | 兄弟 别惹我 |
[28:01] | – I was just leaving. – No, you’re not going– | -我要走了 -不 你别想… |
[28:22] | You shoulda listened. | 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[28:25] | Jack, are you up there? | 杰克 你在上面吗 |
[28:28] | Jack, is everything okay? | 杰克 你还好吗 |
[28:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[28:32] | Jack. Jack. Oh, no. No. | 杰克 杰克 不 |
[28:41] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:42] | Jack got the crap beat out of him. | 杰克被人一顿暴打 |
[28:44] | He stumbled upon some guy rifling through Amanda’s stuff. | 他撞见某人在偷阿曼达的东西 |
[28:48] | Looking for, presumably, | 好像是在找 |
[28:49] | A set of hi8 videotapes. | 一盘Hi8录像带 |
[28:52] | – Victoria did this. – No. | -是维多利亚指使的 -不 |
[28:54] | You did this when you planted Treadwell’s tapes. | 你把特德韦尔的录像带放到那时就该料到了 |
[28:57] | I never meant for Jack to get hurt. | 我从没想让杰克因此受到伤害 |
[29:00] | How much collateral damage are you willing to accept? | 你还想看到多少人因此而连带受伤 |
[29:04] | I may have Jack’s blood all over my jacket, | 也许杰克的血沾满了我的外套 |
[29:07] | but you’ve got it all over your hands. | 但这都得算在你的头上 |
[29:12] | I have something I need to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:17] | Don’t you always? | 你不是一直都这样吗 |
[29:20] | Nice ring. | 戒指不错 |
[29:27] | I told you Jack Porter was off-limits. | 我告诉过你不要伤到杰克·波特 |
[29:30] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:31] | Victoria called in her own guy. | 维多利亚叫她自己的人做的 |
[29:33] | There was nothing I could do. | 我无能为力 |
[29:34] | You were supposed to control it. | 但这本该是在你掌控之下的 |
[29:37] | They got to you, didn’t they? | 他们找到了你 是吗 |
[29:39] | No. Your father did. | 不 是你爸爸 |
[29:42] | I told him his best shot at a new trial | 我跟他说他在重新审理时的最佳反击 |
[29:44] | would mean pulling you in. | 可能会把你牵扯进来 |
[29:46] | He refused. | 于是他拒绝了 |
[29:47] | He was afraid of what the conspiracy might do | 他担心那伙人为了让你闭嘴 |
[29:49] | to keep you silenced. | 会不择手段 |
[29:51] | You’re lucky I intercepted | 你该庆幸我在她之前 |
[29:53] | that D.N.A. Test she ordered on Amanda. | 截下了阿曼达的DNA测试结果 |
[29:54] | If I hadn’t switched the sample, you’d be finished. | 要不是我调换了样本 你已经完蛋了 |
[29:56] | I know. | 我明白 |
[29:59] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[30:01] | You know I believe your father is innocent, | 我相信你爸爸是清白的 |
[30:04] | but I can’t be part of this kind of violence. | 我不能参与这种暴力计划 |
[30:06] | Maybe it’s time you reassess what you’re doing here. | 也许你也该重新想想你的所作所为了 |
[30:43] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[31:00] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:03] | No kidding. | 说真的 |
[31:05] | I’ve got about a jillion questions for you. | 我还真有很多事要问你 |
[31:07] | I know you’ve been keeping secrets from me. | 我知道你一直对我有所隐瞒 |
[31:09] | You have about five seconds to start talking. | 给你五秒钟的时间开口解释 |
[31:18] | The Graysons framed my father. | 格雷森夫妇陷害了我爸爸 |
[31:24] | They were responsible for that plane going down. | 他们才是当年坠机事故的主谋 |
[31:29] | They set him up to take the fall. | 他们陷害我爸爸 让他做了替罪羊 |
[31:31] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[31:35] | While I was rotting away in juvie with you | 当我跟你在少管所发霉 |
[31:38] | and my father was rotting away in federal prison, | 我爸爸在联邦监狱等死时 |
[31:40] | the Graysons were sitting in that house, | 格雷森一家却安然住在那所房子里 |
[31:44] | living their lives, spending their money, raising their kids, | 逗逗孩子 花花钱 悠哉地生活 |
[31:51] | like nothing ever happened. | 好像什么事都没发生过 |
[31:55] | So that’s why I’m here. | 这就是我回来这里的原因 |
[31:58] | I came back to avenge my father’s death, | 我要替我爸爸报仇 |
[32:02] | and to take everything away from them. | 要让他们一无所有 |
[32:07] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 之前为什么不告诉我 |
[32:10] | I-If you would’ve told me, I– | 如果你早告诉我 |
[32:12] | Because I didn’t want something like this to happen. | 因为我也不想今天这样的事发生 |
[32:15] | The Graysons hired that guy who beat up Jack. | 那个打杰克的人是格雷森雇的 |
[32:18] | And now you’re both in danger. | 现在你们两个都很危险 |
[32:20] | They did this to him? | 是他们做的 |
[32:23] | You need to go to save yourself… | 为了你的安全 你必须得离开 |
[32:28] | And Jack… | 这也为了杰克 |
[32:34] | And if you care too… me. | 如果你还在乎的话 还有我 |
[32:41] | You know I’d do anything for you. | 你知道我愿意为你做任何事 |
[32:50] | This is your new cell phone. | 这是你的新手机 |
[32:54] | I’m gonna need your old one. | 把你的旧手机给我 |
[32:56] | Your fake I.D. and passport are in your bag. | 你的假身份证和护照在包里 |
[33:00] | That just leaves… | 其他也就剩下了 |
[33:04] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[33:10] | I can’t say good-bye to him. | 我没办法跟他告别 |
[33:14] | Then I’ll do it for you. | 那我来帮你说 |
[33:20] | You’re up late. | 这么晚还没睡 |
[33:22] | How did your father take the news? | 你爸爸听到那个消息是什么反应 |
[33:25] | He took it like you’d expect. | 正如你所料 |
[33:30] | Except he said something else that… | 他还说了一些别的 |
[33:33] | I can’t get out of my head. | 让我一直纠结到现在 |
[33:35] | Oh, what’s that? | 是什么 |
[33:37] | Well, basically, the reason why he’s being so nasty | 主要就是说他之所以会变得这么让人讨厌 |
[33:39] | is because of some secret you’ve been keeping. | 是因为你一直瞒着的秘密 |
[33:43] | Oh, we all have secrets, Daniel. | 每个人都有秘密的 丹尼尔 |
[33:45] | Mom… it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[33:48] | All right? So whatever it is, | 没关系的 无论是什么 |
[33:50] | You don’t have to keep me in the dark. | 你都没必要对我隐瞒 |
[33:56] | Well, the truth is inevitable, Daniel, | 事实总归是必须面对的 丹尼尔 |
[33:59] | and I do want to tell you myself. | 我只是想亲自告诉你 |
[34:03] | But I just don’t want you to think less of me. | 同时又不希望你看轻我 |
[34:06] | Oh, that’s impossible, mom. | 永远不会的 妈妈 |
[34:08] | Just tell me. | 说吧 |
[34:12] | It’s about your sister. | 是关于你妹妹的 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[34:17] | Well, what– what about her? | 关于她的什么呢 |
[34:21] | Conrad’s not her father. | 康拉德不是她的爸爸 |
[34:32] | Who’s Charlotte’s father? | 那夏洛特的爸爸又会是谁 |
[34:37] | D-D-David Clarke. | 大卫·克拉克 |
[34:59] | All I wanted to… | 我只希望 |
[35:01] | was to protect Charlotte from the truth. | 别让夏洛特知道这件事 |
[35:02] | That’s all I wanted. | 别无他求 |
[35:09] | What did he do to you, mom? | 妈妈 他对你做了什么 |
[35:12] | Please. I can’t talk about this. | 别这样 我不能说 |
[35:19] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:24] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[35:28] | Oh, my god, mom. Come here. | 可怜的妈妈 过来 |
[35:29] | I’m sorry, baby. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 孩子 对不起 |
[35:32] | Oh, god, mom. I am so sorry. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[35:44] | Is this seat taken? | 这里有人坐吗 |
[35:46] | It’s a free beach. | 这是自由海滩 |
[35:53] | Amanda’s gone. | 阿曼达走了 |
[35:55] | Yeah, well, kudos to you. | 听说了 干得好哇 |
[35:56] | Looks like the ends finally justified the means. | 这个结局总算没有辜负你的一番努力 |
[35:59] | Or should I say meanness? | 或者说你的一番处心积虑 |
[36:01] | Are you finished? | 说完了吗 |
[36:02] | I don’t know. | 说不准啊 |
[36:03] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[36:06] | I’ll never be finished. | 永远没完 |
[36:10] | But after what happened to Jack, I… | 但经历了杰克的事之后 |
[36:13] | I think it’s clear that I need to minimize the fallout | 显然我得把自己行为造成的余波伤害 |
[36:15] | from what I’m doing. | 降到最低 |
[36:21] | I think it’s a good time to press “Pause” on all of this. | 是时候该暂停这一切了 |
[36:26] | – And do what? – Regroup. | -然后干嘛 -重新计划 |
[36:30] | Maybe there’s a better way to level Victoria | 也许能有比和她儿子结婚更好的方法 |
[36:32] | than by marrying her son. | 来向维多利亚讨回公道 |
[36:35] | And… What do you plan to do with Daniel? | 那你准备拿丹尼尔怎么办 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna give him his ring back. | 我会把戒指还给他 |
[36:45] | Tell him that… | 告诉他 |
[36:48] | I need to give marrying into his family | 我还需要仔细考虑一下 |
[36:50] | some more thought… | 嫁入他家这事 |
[36:52] | which is actually kind of true. | 这本来也是实话 |
[36:55] | For once. | 总算说次实话了 |
[37:01] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来吧 |
[37:03] | Don’t do that. | 手拿开 |
[37:14] | Hey, you’re up, finally. | 你总算醒了 |
[37:17] | Ohh. Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达呢 |
[37:26] | She’s gone, Jack. | 她走了 杰克 |
[37:30] | What do you mean, gone? | 你说走了是什么意思 |
[37:34] | 亲爱的杰克 天下无不散的宴席 所以我提前离开了 无论我身在何处 总免不了厄运缠身 | |
[37:37] | 多谢你给了我一个不可思议的夏天 让我知道有扇家门永远为我敞开 -爱你的阿曼达 | |
[37:39] | I don’t understand. | 这是怎么回事 |
[37:43] | I’m so sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 老哥 |
[37:44] | Where–where– where would she go? | 她到哪儿去了 哪儿去了 |
[38:01] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[38:05] | Where were you this morning? | 你今早到哪里去了 |
[38:08] | Walking on the beach. | 去海滩上散步了 |
[38:10] | Oh, sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[38:12] | I know how much what your father’s done | 我明白你父亲的所作所为 |
[38:15] | has hurt you, | 对你造成了伤害 |
[38:17] | But I’m so happy you’ve come back home. | 但我很高兴你能回到家里来 |
[38:20] | – Let’s talk about it. – No. | -我们好好聊聊吧 -不 |
[38:22] | Charlotte, please, | 夏洛特 求你了 |
[38:23] | Please– mom, just don’t. | 妈妈 别这样 |
[38:31] | +已怀孕 -未怀孕 | |
[38:38] | I told them we were retiring for the evening. | 我下午告诉他们 我们退出公司 |
[38:42] | But we do have to give our statements in the morning. | 但明早我们还得发表正式声明 |
[38:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:51] | Of course not. | 当然不好 |
[38:53] | What we did was despicable. | 我们做了卑鄙可耻的事情 |
[38:55] | But necessary. You know that. | 但这事非做不可 你明白的 |
[39:01] | I love you, Victoria. | 我是爱你的 维多利亚 |
[39:03] | I know that, too. | 这些我都明白 |
[39:11] | Conrad… | 康拉德 |
[39:18] | I can’t bear being alone right now. | 我现在不想独自一人呆着 |
[39:22] | Will you stay with me tonight? | 今晚留在我身边好吗 |
[39:24] | I’d like that very much. | 乐意至极 |
[39:40] | For some, commitment is like faith… | 对某些人来说 承诺如同信仰一样 |
[39:44] | a chosen devotion to another person or an intangible ideal. | 是自愿向他人或无形的理想效忠 |
[39:49] | But for me, commitment has a shadow side, | 但对我来说 承诺有其阴暗的一面 |
[39:52] | a darker drive that constantly asks the question… | 某种黑暗的驱使力时不时地问我 |
[39:56] | How far am I willing to go? | 你决心走到哪种地步 |
[40:05] | I woke up, and you were gone again. | 我醒来 你人又不在了 |
[40:09] | We’re gonna have to do something about that. | 这问题我们要好好解决一下 |
[40:11] | Well, you crawled into bed so late, | 你很晚才爬上床 |
[40:13] | I thought I’d let you sleep a bit. | 我是想让你多睡会儿 |
[40:16] | I know. I–I’m sorry. I should– | 我知道 抱歉我 |
[40:18] | I should’ve never gone to see my dad. | 我不应该去见我爸爸 |
[40:19] | I should’ve stayed with you. | 应该和你呆在一起 |
[40:20] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[40:26] | I found out why my parents’ divorce is so contentious. | 我发现我爸妈离婚这事错综复杂 |
[40:29] | Turns out my dad | 我爸爸竟然 |
[40:31] | isn’t really Charlotte’s father. | 并非夏洛特的亲生父亲 |
[40:35] | Oh, my god, Daniel. | 我的天啊 丹尼尔 |
[40:36] | And that’s not even the worst of it. | 这还不是最糟糕的部分 |
[40:37] | Her biological father is that madman | 她的亲生父亲是那个 |
[40:39] | who used to live in your house– | 曾经住在这里的疯子 |
[40:41] | Amanda’s father, the terrorist. | 阿曼达的爸爸 那个恐怖分子 |
[40:45] | Does Charlotte know? | 夏洛特知道这事吗 |
[40:47] | No. I don’t think my mom ever… | 不 我想我妈没有 |
[40:50] | intends to tell her. | 打算让她知道 |
[40:52] | The truth is too horrible. | 真相实在太骇人 |
[40:55] | Because of what David Clarke was accused of | 你是指大卫·克拉克所犯之罪 |
[40:58] | Or because your mom was unfaithful to your father? | 还是指你妈出轨的事 |
[41:01] | No, that’s just it. | 不 不是这样 |
[41:02] | She wasn’t unfaithful. | 不是她出轨 |
[41:05] | That bastard forced himself on her. | 是那个禽兽强迫了她 |
[41:09] | Oh, I’ve never seen my mother like that. | 我从没见过我妈那个样子 |
[41:17] | Are you saying that… | 你是说 |
[41:19] | he raped her? | 是他强暴了她 |
[41:23] | And got pregnant with Charlotte as a result. | 结果就怀上了夏洛特 |
[41:28] | She said this to you? | 她是这么跟你说的 |
[41:32] | If that son of a bitch wasn’t rotting in hell, | 要不是那畜生已经下了地狱 |
[41:35] | I’d drag him down and kill him myself. | 我会把他拖出来亲手解决掉 |
[41:41] | Anyway, I don’t want to think about it anymore. | 总之 我不想再提起这事了 |
[41:46] | So what got you up so early this morning. | 你今天怎么起得这么早 |
[41:48] | Looks like you’ve done some… | 感觉你好像想通了 |
[41:49] | heavy thinking of your own. | 一些重要的事情 |
[41:54] | I have. | 是的 |
[42:01] | How’s June for the wedding? | 婚礼办在六月如何 |
[42:05] | You still want to marry into my crazy family? | 你还是愿意嫁入我这疯狂的家庭吗 |
[42:09] | More than ever. | 前所未有的愿意 |