时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Tyler was shot three times. | 泰勒身中三弹 |
[00:05] | We can float the theory there was a third person on the beach. | 我们可以推断 当时海滩上另有人在 |
[00:08] | Charlotte told the cops | 夏洛特告诉警察 |
[00:08] | that she saw some guy in a hoodie. | 她在沙滩上看到一个穿着连帽衫的人 |
[00:10] | Were you high last night? | 你昨晚嗑药了 是吗 |
[00:11] | You’re supposed to be on my side. | 你应该站在我这边 |
[00:13] | I don’t care who you’re protecting or why, | 我不在乎你在保护谁 为何要这样 |
[00:14] | but as of now, I’m gonna start protecting you. | 但从现在开始 由我来保护你 |
[00:16] | What are you gonna do with the tapes? | 你准备怎么处理这些录像带 |
[00:17] | One of them is gonna be found on Amanda. | 其中一盘放到阿曼达那里 |
[00:19] | To frame her… | 将纵火… |
[00:21] | – No! – for torching Casa Treadwell? | -不 -烧特德韦尔房子之罪嫁祸给她 |
[00:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:25] | Mason thinks his tapes were destroyed in a fire. | 梅森认为他的录像已毁于那场火灾 |
[00:27] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[00:28] | A wire receipt for $5 million. | 一张五百万美金的电汇凭证 |
[00:30] | It was in Amanda’s jacket. | 是在阿曼达的外套里找到的 |
[00:31] | – Let Amanda go. – I can’t do that. | -把阿曼达忘了吧 -我做不到 |
[00:33] | I order Daniel Grayson | 丹尼尔·格雷森将被押送至 |
[00:35] | to the maximum security correctional facility on Rikers Island. | 赖克斯岛最高安全级别的看守所 |
[00:47] | Doubt is a disease. | 疑心是一种疾病 |
[00:50] | It infects the mind, | 它会感染大脑 |
[00:51] | creating a mistrust of people’s motives | 令你怀疑他人的动机 |
[00:53] | and of one’s own perceptions. | 动摇自己的信念 |
[01:14] | Doubt has the ability to call into question | 疑心使人产生猜忌 |
[01:17] | everything you’ve ever believed about someone… | 怀疑那些曾经坚信的一切人与事 |
[01:26] | and reinforce the darkest suspicions | 加深潜藏在彼此间 |
[01:28] | of our inner circles. | 最阴暗的猜疑 |
[01:32] | “Emily, I need you to know | “艾米莉 我想让你知道 |
[01:34] | that I’m not guilty of what they’re accusing me. | 我并没犯下他们所指控我的罪行 |
[01:37] | Something happened on the beach that night | 那晚在沙滩上还发生了一些 |
[01:39] | that I don’t yet fully understand. | 我至今没完全想通的事 |
[01:43] | I only hope you’ll still be by my side | 我只希望 最终真相大白的时候 |
[01:44] | when the truth finally comes to light.” | 你仍在我身边支持我” |
[01:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[01:56] | Well, world peace, | 想要世界和平 |
[01:57] | but I’ll start small. | 不过要先从小事做起 |
[02:00] | Croissan’ Wich? | 牛角三明治如何 |
[02:02] | Look, when was the last time you ate | 为了那件事 你上次吃饭或睡觉 |
[02:04] | or slept for that matter? | 是什么时候的事了 |
[02:05] | I don’t have time to sleep. | 我没时间睡觉 |
[02:07] | Daniel’s about to stand trial for murder | 丹尼尔马上就要出庭受审 |
[02:09] | and Victoria’s circling Amanda as a patsy. | 维多利亚则准备让阿曼达当替罪羔羊 |
[02:12] | Well, you gotta give her points for consistency. | 那你就和她保持步调一致 |
[02:16] | And if Amanda resurfaces, | 一旦阿曼达再次露面 |
[02:17] | the second they pick her up, she gets arrested, | 他们就会找到她并逮捕她 |
[02:19] | it’ll all come out. | 那一切都会暴露 |
[02:20] | It’s gonna be over for you. | 到时候你就完蛋了 |
[02:22] | Takeda has her. She’s secure. | 她在武田聪那里 很安全 |
[02:23] | For now, | 暂时如此 |
[02:24] | but if he finds out you’re going against him | 但如果武田聪发现你违背他的意思 |
[02:26] | by trying to get Daniel sprung, well… | 为丹尼尔洗脱罪名 |
[02:28] | Takeda just might release the Kraken. | 他可能会放虎归山 |
[02:30] | Then I’ll deal with it. | 我自有办法处理 |
[02:34] | Deja vu. | 似曾相识啊 |
[02:36] | I wonder what kind of box he’ll make you in woodshop. | 真想知道他在木工场里会为你做哪个盒子 |
[02:40] | Takeda was right about one thing. | 武田聪有一件事说对了 |
[02:43] | I lost focus. | 我不再专注于复仇 |
[02:44] | I became emotionally involved. | 掺入了过多情感 |
[02:47] | That won’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种情况了 |
[03:02] | Enjoy. | 慢慢吃吧 |
[03:09] | That’s the guy. You nailed it. | 就是这人 你成功了 |
[03:11] | Your brother could go to prison | 你哥可能会因此而 |
[03:12] | for the rest of his life for this. | 在监狱渡过他的余生 |
[03:14] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想看到的吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, mom. That’s totally what I want. | 对 妈妈 完全如我所想 |
[03:17] | Then help us help him. | 那就帮我们救救他 |
[03:18] | How many times can I say this? | 我还要说多少遍 |
[03:20] | It was dark. I couldn’t see the guy’s face. | 当时很暗 我看不清那人的脸 |
[03:22] | So you’re not certain it was a guy, hmm? | 所以你也不太确定是个男人吧 |
[03:25] | Could it have been a woman… | 会是个把头发藏在 |
[03:26] | whose hair was tucked up into the hood? | 兜帽里的女人吗 |
[03:28] | Someone like my half sister? | 比如我同母异父的姐姐吗 |
[03:30] | I have no idea. | 我怎么会知道 |
[03:31] | Amanda and I weren’t exactly close growing up. | 我可没和阿曼达在一起长大 |
[03:34] | Hey, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[03:35] | Mrs. Grayson, hi. | 你好 格雷森夫人 |
[03:38] | Hi, Declan. | 你好 德克兰 |
[03:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[03:39] | It’s orientation day, right? | 今天不是新生欢迎会吗 |
[03:41] | I mean… I- if you’re still cool with me | 如果你还愿意我和你一起 |
[03:43] | going to Collins with you. | 上柯林斯的话… |
[03:45] | Of course I am. | 我当然乐意 |
[03:46] | Declan, | 德克兰 |
[03:48] | I need you to think really hard | 我要你认真回想一下 |
[03:49] | about the hooded person you saw on the beach. | 你在沙滩上看到的带兜帽的人 |
[03:51] | Charlotte’s starting to think that it was a woman | 夏洛特觉得你们在黑暗中见到的 |
[03:53] | you both saw in the blackness. | 是个女人 |
[03:57] | It’s like you said, it was blackness. | 就像你说的 当时一片黑暗 |
[04:00] | It all happened so fast, I don’t think I’d be much help. | 一切发生得太快了 我想我帮不上忙 |
[04:02] | Enough, mom. We’ve got orientation. | 够了 妈妈 我们要去新生欢迎会了 |
[04:04] | Declan needs to make a good first impression. | 德克兰要给学校留下美好的第一印象 |
[04:10] | – A word? – Yes, ma’am. | -借一步说话吧 -好的 女士 |
[04:15] | Let’s get outta here, huh? | 我们出去吧 |
[04:16] | My thoughts exactly, | 正合我意 |
[04:18] | except I’m really not feeling orientation. | 但我不怎么想去新生欢迎会 |
[04:20] | It seems like more of a beach day. | 更想去沙滩度过一天 |
[04:24] | Any luck with the sketch? | 肖像画的进展如何 |
[04:25] | We’re still working on it. | 我们还在画 |
[04:27] | Any leads on Amanda Clarke’s whereabouts yet? | 有阿曼达·克拉克的下落了吗 |
[04:29] | My investigators are former FBI, CIA, respectively. | 我的调查员分别在联调局和中情局工作过 |
[04:32] | They’ll find her. | 他们会找到她的 |
[04:33] | But for now, she appears to have vanished without a trace. | 但目前 她似乎凭空消失 毫无踪影 |
[04:36] | Well, that must have taken some doing on her part. | 她肯定是预谋已久 |
[04:37] | Which is why I’d like to explore other avenues | 这也是为何我想从另一个方向 |
[04:40] | of reasonable doubt. | 寻找其他合理疑点 |
[04:41] | I won’t be satisfied until you exhaust every effort | 除非你竭尽全力找出她藏身之地 |
[04:44] | to find out where she’s been | 和她这十八年都干了什么 |
[04:45] | and what she’s been doing for the past 18 years. | 不然我是不会满意的 |
[04:47] | That girl is involved, and I am dead certain of it. | 我敢确定 那女孩逃不了干系 |
[04:49] | Victoria, we can’t put all our eggs | 维多利亚 我们不能把所有赌注 |
[04:51] | into one particular basket. | 都压在这一人身上 |
[04:52] | If we can’t prove that Amanda was on the beach that night, | 如果我们不能证明阿曼达那晚在海滩上 |
[04:54] | the prosecution wins, and Daniel stays in prison. | 检察官就会胜诉 丹尼尔便有牢狱之灾 |
[04:57] | Which is why we’ll need to present the jury | 因此我们需要向陪审团提出 |
[04:59] | with at least one other viable suspect. | 至少一个其他的嫌疑人 |
[05:01] | Well, what about Jack Porter? | 杰克·波特怎么样 |
[05:02] | He was dating Amanda, | 他在和阿曼达交往 |
[05:04] | and she had him convinced that our family was somehow involved | 她使他相信我们家竟然 |
[05:07] | in the terrible things that her father did. | 参与她父亲一手制造的恐怖袭击 |
[05:09] | You think they’re aligned in some sort of vendetta? | 你认为陪审团会信这种家族恩怨吗 |
[05:10] | What we think is not the relevant point. | 我们怎么想不重要 |
[05:12] | It’s what the jury thinks. | 重要的是陪审团怎么想 |
[05:15] | Maybe Charlotte did see a man on the beach after all. | 若夏洛特在海滩上看到的真是个男人呢 |
[05:19] | Okay, so what’s up with this urgent text? | 你紧急呼叫我来有什么事 |
[05:22] | I’ve been thinking about that wire receipt. | 我在想那张电汇凭证 |
[05:24] | Look, the Graysons bought off your girlfriend. | 听着 格雷森一家收买了你女朋友 |
[05:26] | What else is there to think about? | 你有什么可想的 |
[05:28] | I called the bank. | 我给银行打了电话 |
[05:29] | They wouldn’t tell me if the account was even in Amanda’s name. | 他们甚至都不肯告诉我那是不是阿曼达的账户 |
[05:31] | Obviously. Who else’s would it be? | 肯定是啊 还能是谁的 |
[05:32] | That’s what I want you to find out. | 这就是我想让你去调查的 |
[05:34] | Do your hacking thing. Get into the bank records. | 干回你的黑客本行 盗取银行记录 |
[05:36] | Okay, Jack… | 杰克 |
[05:39] | This is not you. | 这可不像你 |
[05:41] | You need to just put this behind you. | 你得放下这一切 置身度外 |
[05:43] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我怎么能做到 |
[05:45] | Okay, hey, I’m on your side, man. | 我是站你这边的 伙计 |
[05:47] | Okay, then tell me what side I’m on, | 那你告诉我 我到底是站在哪边 |
[05:48] | ’cause I don’t know anymore. | 我已经完全迷惑了 |
[05:50] | I thought Amanda had something to do with Tyler’s murder, | 我之前以为阿曼达和泰勒的死有关 |
[05:51] | but now all signs point to Daniel, | 然而现在所有的证据都指向丹尼尔 |
[05:53] | so where the hell did she go? | 那她会跑去哪里 |
[05:55] | And why hasn’t she contacted me? | 她为什么还没有联系我 |
[05:56] | And what’s the deal with all this money and the blood– | 这么多钱和血迹又是怎么回事 |
[05:58] | The blood I found on her jacket? | 这血迹可是我在她外套上发现的 |
[05:59] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这一切完全说不通啊 |
[06:02] | So I’m sorry, Nolan, if I can’t just… | 我很抱歉 诺兰 我恐怕无法 |
[06:05] | put it all behind me. | 将其抛之脑后 |
[06:14] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:15] | We’re waiting for a trial date. | 我们在等待庭审日期 |
[06:17] | Conrad, Victoria. | 康拉德 维多利亚 |
[06:19] | I’ll talk to you then. | 我之后跟你详谈 |
[06:20] | The people vs. Daniel Grayson | 丹尼尔·格雷森的公开庭审 |
[06:22] | will commence the first week of December. | 将于十二月的第一周开始 |
[06:25] | Well, it’s as speedy a trial as we could’ve hoped for, | 这可比我们预想的还要快 |
[06:27] | I imagine. | 对吧 |
[06:29] | What about revisiting bail? | 重申保释进行的怎么样了 |
[06:31] | Unfortunately, we’re dealing with a hard-line judge. | 很不幸 我们遇到的是个强硬的法官 |
[06:33] | Barring a life-threatening condition, | 除非有威胁生命的情况 |
[06:36] | Rikers will be Daniel’s home for the foreseeable future. | 丹尼尔一段时间内都得待在赖克斯岛 |
[06:39] | I think the best thing that we can do for Daniel right now | 我想目前我们能为丹尼尔做的 |
[06:41] | is to track down Amanda Clarke. | 就是找到阿曼达·克拉克 |
[06:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[06:44] | As of this morning, Amanda Clarke is no longer | 现在起 阿曼达·克拉克不再是我们 |
[06:46] | our sole focus. | 唯一的目标 |
[06:48] | The sketch artist has come up with | 人像模拟专家已经画出另一个 |
[06:50] | an equally compelling suspect. | 有同等嫌疑的目标相貌 |
[06:55] | This looks like Jack Porter. | 这看起来像是杰克·波特 |
[07:17] | You’re friendly with Jack Porter. | 你和杰克·波特关系不错 |
[07:19] | How well do you know him, exactly? | 你到底有多了解他 |
[07:20] | Well, how well I know him is gonna be far less important | 我有多了解他不重要 重要的是 |
[07:23] | than how he’s known around town. | 这附近的人怎么看他 |
[07:25] | Do we really want to | 我们真的要向 |
[07:26] | suggest to the people who are gonna make up the jury pool | 潜在陪审团成员暗示说 |
[07:28] | that Montauk’s favorite son could be the killer? | 蒙托克最受欢迎的人是凶手吗 |
[07:31] | Well, unless Amanda Clarke surfaces, | 除非阿曼达·克拉克现身 |
[07:32] | we may never know exactly what happened that night. | 我们谁都不清楚那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[07:35] | And the defense could paint Jack as a typically sensible man | 辩护律师会把杰克描绘成一个典型的愣头青 |
[07:38] | driven to illogic by a conniving temptress. | 被同谋的妖女迷得失去理智 |
[07:41] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这也不是他第一次这样了 |
[07:45] | I think Emily’s got a point, though. | 但我倒认为艾米莉有一点说得对 |
[07:46] | These days, a bartender makes a far less compelling target | 当今 一个富人可比小酒保 |
[07:49] | than a member of the 1%. | 更容易被认为是凶手 |
[07:51] | What we need is a spin doctor on our side, a good one. | 我们需要的是一个优秀的公关 |
[07:54] | Somebody who can help shape the public opinion | 一个可以在谣言四起之前 |
[07:56] | before arguments even start. | 控制舆论走势的人 |
[07:59] | What about Mason Treadwell? | 梅森·特德韦尔如何 |
[08:00] | Well, he hasn’t returned any of my calls | 他自从火灾那夜起 |
[08:02] | since the night of the fire. | 就一直不接我电话 |
[08:03] | He seems to have vanished as well. | 他似乎也凭空消失了 |
[08:05] | I’m sure another trial of the decade | 我相信另一场世纪审判 |
[08:07] | could help lure him out of hiding. | 可以诱使他走出藏身之所 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna look into it. | 我去调查一下 |
[08:11] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[08:14] | That girl just might be Grayson material after all. | 这女孩说不定还真具备格雷森家的特质 |
[08:22] | Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森夫人 |
[08:24] | What can I do for you? | 我能为您做什么 |
[08:25] | I need to get a message to an inmate at Rikers. | 我需要向被拘留在赖克斯岛看守所的人传句话 |
[08:29] | Is that something you know how to do? | 这你该知道怎么做吧 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Try the U.S. Postal Service. | 知道 用美国邮政就行 |
[08:35] | It’s not that kind of message. | 不是传普通的信 |
[08:36] | So basically, her plan is to frame Jack | 她的计划是陷害杰克 |
[08:39] | to get Conrad’s son acquitted? | 好让康拉德的儿子脱罪吗 |
[08:41] | Don’t you find that the least bit ironic, | 你难道一点都不觉得讽刺吗 |
[08:43] | and how could you let her put Jack at risk like that? | 你怎么能让她置杰克于如此险境 |
[08:45] | The prosecutors already have their suspect. | 公诉人已经有嫌疑对象了 |
[08:47] | They’re not gonna go after Jack, and if they do, | 他们不会盯上杰克 就算抓了他 |
[08:49] | well, I always have my one trump card to play. | 我还有王牌 |
[08:51] | ‘Cause… | 王牌是… |
[08:54] | You’d come clean for Jack? | 你会替杰克作证 |
[08:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | What do you want me to do? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[09:00] | Find Mason Treadwell. | 找到梅森·特德韦尔 |
[09:01] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[09:02] | He is the perfect person to run with this story. | 他是圆这个谎的最佳人选 |
[09:05] | He has it out for Amanda. We can use that. | 他和阿曼达有过节 我们可以利用这点 |
[09:09] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | You know, speaking of Amanda, | 说到阿曼达 |
[09:13] | Jack is like a hangdog with a bone | 杰克就像个叼了个骨头的狗 |
[09:15] | about this wire transfer thing. | 盯着电汇那事不放 |
[09:17] | He wants me to hack into the bank in Canada to make sure | 他想让我黑进加拿大的银行 |
[09:20] | it’s Amanda on the receiving end of the $5 mil. | 确认阿曼达收到五百万 |
[09:22] | So that’s what you’re gonna do. | 那你就将计就计 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:24] | Get him out of town and away from the Graysons. | 把他弄出镇 远离格雷森一家 |
[09:26] | Because that won’t make them all the more suspicious? | 好让他们俩的嫌疑更重吗 |
[09:28] | Amanda was his girlfriend. He went to find her. | 阿曼达是他女友 他去找她 |
[09:30] | It makes perfect sense and it’s the truth. | 完全合乎情理 而且事实就是如此 |
[09:32] | For once. | 终于有次是事实了 |
[09:33] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[09:36] | what makes you think he’ll go? | 你为什么觉得他会去呢 |
[09:38] | Because he loves her. | 因为他爱阿曼达 |
[09:54] | God, I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[09:57] | Are you okay? You look tired. | 你还好吗 看上去好累 |
[09:59] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[10:01] | It’s just like camp, | 跟露营一样 |
[10:03] | only instead of people telling ghost stories around a fire, | 只不过人们不是围着篝火讲鬼故事 |
[10:07] | they just kind of scream all night from their cells. | 而是在牢房里整夜尖叫 |
[10:12] | – I’ll get you some earplugs. – Don’t bother. | -我给你拿点耳塞来 -不用了 |
[10:14] | Someone might think I’m getting special treatment. | 有人会觉得我享受特殊待遇 |
[10:17] | I don’t want to draw any more attention to myself | 我已经够引人注意的了 |
[10:19] | than I’m already getting. | 不想再节外生枝 |
[10:20] | There are ways to stay safe, you know? | 我知道些保护自己的方法 |
[10:23] | Keep your head up, don’t look down, but don’t stare either. | 注意抬头 别往下看 也别盯着人家 |
[10:26] | And don’t gamble. You don’t want to owe anybody anything. | 不要赌博 别欠任何人任何东西 |
[10:30] | You can take the girl out of juvie… | 果然是从少管所出来的女孩 |
[10:39] | Thank you for your letter. | 谢谢你给我写信 |
[10:41] | But you don’t have to worry. | 别担心 |
[10:42] | I’m always gonna be here by your side, | 我会一直在你身边支持你 |
[10:45] | and so is your family. | 你的家人也是如此 |
[10:49] | Well, at least one good thing has come out of this. | 这事至少有一个好处 |
[10:52] | My fiance and mother have finally found common ground. | 我的未婚妻和母亲终于统一阵营了 |
[10:59] | So, Mason, | 梅森 |
[11:01] | this is how you’ve been spending your days? | 你每天就这样打发日子吗 |
[11:04] | Most of them. | 差不多吧 |
[11:06] | Wine coolers? | 不喝酒吗 |
[11:08] | Oh, I’ve never been much of a drunkard. | 我一直都不怎么喝 |
[11:10] | Fitzgerald, Faulkner, Hemingway, of course– | 菲茨杰拉德 福克纳 海明威 |
[11:13] | These were pillars of cirrhosis. | 是我肝硬化的支柱 |
[11:14] | Me? I’ve always been a lightweight. | 我的体重向来很轻 |
[11:17] | So does this mean you’ve decided against writing my biography? | 那就是说 你决定不给我写自传了 |
[11:23] | That decision was made for me. | 做这个决定是为我好 |
[11:25] | My typewriter is now but a… | 我的打字机已经化成 |
[11:28] | an unsightly heap of molten dreams. | 一堆熔化的难看的梦想了 |
[11:32] | I’ll never write again. | 我不会再创作了 |
[11:33] | Poetic justice has been served. | 正义得以诗意地伸张 |
[11:35] | I can’t help feeling like I bear | 我一直觉得 |
[11:37] | some responsibility for what happened. | 自己要为发生的事负责 |
[11:41] | Well, if we hadn’t been out to dinner | 如果我们没去吃饭的话 |
[11:43] | the night the fire started– | 那晚的火灾… |
[11:45] | Unburden yourself, Nolan. | 这跟你无关 诺兰 |
[11:46] | This was the work of a singular force, | 这是某人的杰作 |
[11:49] | one which bears the name Amanda Clarke. | 一个叫阿曼达·克拉克的人 |
[11:53] | Well, if Daniel hadn’t been arrested the other night, | 要不是丹尼尔那晚被抓 |
[11:56] | I’d say, you sounded paranoid. | 我就会觉得这是你的臆断了 |
[11:58] | What did he do this time? | 他又怎么了 |
[12:00] | You really don’t know? | 你真不知道吗 |
[12:02] | Well… the night of his engagement party, | 他举行订婚晚会的时候 |
[12:05] | a man was found shot to death on the beach. | 有个人在沙滩上被射杀了 |
[12:09] | The Graysons are working off a theory | 格雷森家认为 |
[12:11] | that somehow Amanda set up Daniel to take the fall. | 是阿曼达设计让丹尼尔背黑锅 |
[12:17] | I bet they are. | 他们肯定这么认为 |
[12:20] | You know… | 你知道 |
[12:23] | that could make for a… thrilling conclusion | 你可以据此给你的大卫·克拉克传奇 |
[12:26] | to your David Clarke saga. | 添上一个惊心动魄的结局 |
[12:34] | So it’s your belief that Amanda | 你认为是阿曼达 |
[12:36] | and her childhood paramour worked together | 伙同她儿时的情人 |
[12:38] | to murder Tyler and frame Daniel? | 谋杀了泰勒 嫁祸给丹尼尔 |
[12:40] | Correct. | 没错 |
[12:41] | Well, as much as I’d like to nail Amanda Clarke, | 我也很想揪住阿曼达·克拉克 |
[12:43] | it sounds like a reach. | 这听起来有点头绪了 |
[12:45] | Well, have you seen the sketch? | 你看过画像了吗 |
[12:47] | The sketch doesn’t mean anything. | 画像不能说明任何问题 |
[12:49] | It does if you say it does. | 你说能 它就能 |
[12:51] | People hang on your every word. | 你说的每句话人们都信 |
[12:53] | Listen, we’re not telling you what to report. | 听着 我们不干涉你的写作内容 |
[12:54] | We’re just asking that you do what you do best. | 我们只是让你发挥所长 |
[12:58] | I’ll give you exclusive access, | 我全权授权你 |
[13:00] | and we can set up a workspace in Conrad’s old den. | 在康拉德过去的书房设立工作室 |
[13:04] | It would make a rather brilliant multi-issue series. | 那么多话题 媒体一定会趋之若鹜 |
[13:06] | “Harper’s,” perhaps or “Vanity fair.” | 《哈珀斯》 还有《名利场》 |
[13:08] | I could see Graydon Carter biting. | 格雷顿·卡特肯定会紧盯着不放 |
[13:10] | Actually, Daniel’s trial is in three months, | 事实上 离丹尼尔的审判只有三个月 |
[13:12] | and things are changing so quickly. | 而事态瞬息万变 |
[13:13] | This kind of situation calls for | 这种情况需要 |
[13:15] | real-time, online blogging. | 及时更新 实时跟进的博客 |
[13:18] | I don’t know the slightest thing about blogs. | 我对博客一窍不通 |
[13:20] | You don’t have to. | 不用担心 |
[13:22] | I’ve already secured the domain name | 我已经建立好域名 |
[13:24] | “The Treadwell Report,” | “特德韦尔报道” |
[13:25] | and I’m prepared to finalize the web site design | 会议结束后 |
[13:28] | as soon as this meeting’s done. | 我会尽快定下网页设计方案 |
[13:32] | All you have to do is write. | 你只需动动笔头就好了 |
[13:34] | I’ll have a room made up for you in the east wing. | 我为你安排好了东侧的房间 |
[14:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:40] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[14:43] | He sustained a concussion, two cracked ribs, | 脑震荡 两根肋骨骨裂 |
[14:46] | and a small fracture to his left orbital bone. | 左颧骨轻微骨折 |
[14:49] | My god. | 天啊 |
[14:51] | You said that if he faced a life-threatening condition | 你说过如果他生命受到威胁 |
[14:54] | that the judge would reconsider bail. | 法官会重新考虑保释申请 |
[14:56] | Clearly, the conditions in this godforsaken place are exactly that. | 现在情况显然完全符合 |
[14:59] | He could’ve been killed here. | 他在这儿会被杀死的 |
[15:00] | I’ve already spoken to the judge. | 我已经和法官谈过了 |
[15:02] | In light of the attack and Daniel’s growing celebrity, | 鉴于这次袭击事件和丹尼尔的知名度 |
[15:05] | she’s agreed to revisit my argument on house arrest. | 她同意重审家中软禁的提议 |
[15:08] | With any luck, he should be back home as soon as tomorrow. | 幸运的话 他最快明天就能回家 |
[15:11] | The sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[15:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:17] | Yes, Jim. | 是的 吉姆 |
[15:20] | Who on earth would do a thing like this to Daniel? | 到底是谁会那样对丹尼尔 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:31] | Victoria, are you all right? | 维多利亚 你还好吗 |
[15:33] | Do you need a ride home? | 要我开车送你回家吗 |
[15:39] | Conrad’s staying with Charlotte. | 康拉德和夏洛特在一起 |
[15:42] | I want to stay close to Daniel | 我想在这儿守着丹尼尔 |
[15:43] | until the judge makes her decision. | 直到法官下决定 |
[15:51] | Closing early. | 提前打烊了 |
[15:52] | I was just about to give last call. | 这是最后一轮了 |
[15:53] | Oh, I’m not here to patronize. | 我不是来消费的 |
[15:56] | I’m here to discuss your future. | 我是来讨论你的未来 |
[15:59] | Mason Treadwell. | 梅森·特德韦尔 |
[16:01] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[16:02] | You wrote that book about David Clarke. | 你写了那本关于大卫·克拉克的书 |
[16:04] | I may yet write one about you. | 也许有一天我还会写你的传记 |
[16:10] | Look familiar? | 看着很熟悉吧 |
[16:15] | The Graysons claim to have two eyewitnesses | 格雷森家称有两名目击者 |
[16:17] | who can place you on the beach shortly after | 在泰勒·巴罗遇害后不久 |
[16:19] | Tyler Barrol was murdered. | 看到你出现在海滩上 |
[16:21] | Make no mistake, | 不出意外的话 |
[16:22] | You will take the fall… | 你将成为替罪羊 |
[16:24] | Unless, of course, you were to | 当然… 除非 |
[16:26] | go on the record to state that… | 你出来指证 |
[16:28] | someone put you up to it. | 有人陷害你 |
[16:32] | Amanda Clarke, perhaps. | 比如说阿曼达·克拉克 |
[16:33] | Get the hell out of my bar. | 给我滚出酒吧 |
[16:52] | Hey, stop. | 喂 留步 |
[16:53] | Hey, my brother didn’t do anything. | 我哥什么也没干 |
[16:55] | That sketch you got there, they made it up. | 那份拼图是他们编造的 |
[16:56] | Declan Porter, I presume. | 我想你是德克兰·波特 |
[16:59] | I feel for you, kiddo. | 我很同情你 孩子 |
[17:00] | After all, it was your own report | 毕竟是你的证词称 |
[17:02] | of a hooded man on the beach | 海滩上有个穿帽衫的男人 |
[17:03] | that has put your brother in this position. | 才让你哥哥陷入这般境地 |
[17:05] | There was no hooded man. | 没什么穿帽衫的男人 |
[17:06] | Charlotte came up with that to save Daniel, | 夏洛特为了救丹尼尔才那么说 |
[17:08] | and I… went along with it for her. | 我只是随着她的意思 |
[17:11] | Convenient switch in the narrative | 现在你哥哥有危险了 |
[17:12] | now that your brother’s the one at risk. | 你就随意修改证词 |
[17:14] | Why should anybody believe you? | 有谁会相信你 |
[17:15] | Because it’s the truth. | 因为这就是事实 |
[17:17] | Charlotte was on painkillers that night, | 夏洛特那晚服了止痛片 |
[17:20] | and she’d had at least three glasses of champagne. | 至少喝了三杯香槟 |
[17:21] | She doesn’t know what she saw. | 她根本不知道自己看到了什么 |
[17:23] | But you, of course, were stone sober? | 但你是非常清醒的吧 |
[17:25] | You want to hear my story or not? | 你到底要不要听我的版本 |
[17:40] | Your boy get the message? | 你孩子收到我为他安排的活动了吗 |
[17:41] | I asked for an assault | 我说的是只给点教训 |
[17:43] | not a rampage. | 不是暴力相向 |
[17:45] | You paid for a legit beatdown. | 你付那么多 我们总得露点本事 |
[17:47] | That’s what he got. | 一分钱一分货 |
[18:20] | Are you vicky harper? | 你是维姬·哈珀吗 |
[18:25] | Where did you hear that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字的 |
[18:27] | That guy bought you this. | 那个家伙送你的酒 |
[19:29] | What the hell are you doing in my room? | 你在我房间做什么 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry to invade your privacy. | 抱歉侵犯了你的隐私 |
[19:33] | It’s not normally my style, | 我通常不这样 |
[19:34] | but I must go where the story takes me. | 但我必须跟着故事线索走 |
[19:37] | Well, let’s see what my father thinks of your story. | 那就看看我爸对你的故事作何评价 |
[19:40] | Be sure and show him these while we’re at it. | 别忘了说的时候 给他看这个 |
[19:46] | Those aren’t mine. | 那些不是我的 |
[19:47] | Clearly. They’re prescribed to your boyfriend’s brother. | 显然 这是开给你男友哥哥的 |
[19:51] | So I stole a few pills. | 就算我偷了些药 |
[19:52] | It’s none of your business or anyone else’s. | 跟你 跟任何人都无关 |
[19:55] | Actually, dear, it’s a whole lot of people’s business, | 事实上 这事牵扯到很多人 |
[19:58] | especially if you mixed them with alcohol | 尤其是 如果你在案发当晚 |
[20:00] | on the night of the murder. | 将药与酒混合服用 |
[20:04] | And who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[20:07] | Someone who cares about you. | 某个关心你的人 |
[20:10] | My darling, | 亲爱的 |
[20:12] | please take some advice from a man | 劝你听我一言 |
[20:13] | who knows a thing or two about selfishness and deceit. | 我了解这个自私自利尔虞我诈的世界 |
[20:18] | You don’t have to go down this road. | 不要走上邪恶的不归路 |
[20:20] | You don’t have to be like the rest of your family. | 别像你的家人那样 |
[20:34] | Last call, captain? | 做最后一单生意吗 船长 |
[20:38] | Why not? | 乐意之至 |
[20:47] | I risk Federal Imprisonment for you, | 我可是为你冒了被捕的风险 |
[20:48] | and this is how I get treated? | 你就这么回报我 |
[20:54] | Okay. You were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[20:57] | It’s Amanda’s account. | 确实是阿曼达的账户 |
[21:05] | Any idea who wired her the money? | 是谁给她汇的钱 |
[21:06] | Well, I didn’t get that far, | 这还没查到 |
[21:08] | but I can tell you, as of three days ago, | 但可以告诉你 都过去三天了 |
[21:12] | she hasn’t withdrawn a single cent. | 她一分钱都还未取过 |
[21:13] | What is she waiting for? | 她到底在等什么 |
[21:16] | Maybe… you. | 也许是 等你 |
[21:20] | Look, if you leave now, Jack, | 如果你现在离开 杰克 |
[21:21] | You can get to Montreal by the time the bank opens | 你就能在周一早上银行营业前 |
[21:23] | monday morning. | 赶到蒙特利尔 |
[21:25] | This morning… | 今天早上 |
[21:27] | you told me to put all this behind me, | 你还劝我放下一切 置身度外 |
[21:29] | and now you want me to stake out a bank? | 现在又怂恿我追去那家银行 |
[21:31] | No. I want my friend back. | 不 我想要得回我的朋友 |
[21:34] | And you want answers, | 而你想要的答案 |
[21:36] | which you’re clearly not gonna get here, so… | 明显在这里找不到答案 所以… |
[21:39] | Best-case scenario… you find Amanda, | 完美结局 你找到阿曼达 |
[21:42] | she tells you the whole story, and it turns out to be | 她向你坦白全部 最后 |
[21:44] | one big Shakespearean misunderstanding. | 这一切只是个阴差阳错的误会 |
[21:47] | Worst case– | 悲惨结局 |
[21:49] | turns out you’ve been wasting your time | 你为一个职业骗子兼杀人犯 |
[21:51] | with a career grifter and potentially a murderer. | 浪费了大把青春 |
[21:55] | Just sayin’. | 随便说说 |
[22:03] | These are remarkable. | 这些画真棒 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:07] | More for what they aren’t than what they are. | 正是因为它们的不足而惊艳 |
[22:09] | And what aren’t they? | 什么不足 |
[22:12] | Complete. | 残缺 |
[22:15] | My… enduring favorite | 我一直的最爱 |
[22:17] | is, of course, the very first in the series, | 必须是这系列最早的一幅作品 |
[22:20] | I like to call… | 我称其为 |
[22:22] | “Dominik Wright: Unfinished.” | “多米尼克·赖特 半成品” |
[22:34] | It’s practically vintage now. | 现在算是珍品古董了 |
[22:38] | I suppose this whole lot will… | 我想全部这些画 |
[22:41] | one day prove to be my legacy– | 总有一天会成为我的遗产 |
[22:44] | a career and life of unrealized potential. | 怀才不遇 被埋没的一生 |
[22:48] | It’s very Van Gogh. | 多像凡·高啊 |
[22:50] | Well, why not simply finish them? | 为什么不干脆画完 |
[22:54] | Simply? | 干脆 |
[22:56] | That was very good, Vick. | 说得好 维姬 |
[22:59] | Here. | 这个 |
[23:01] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[23:09] | You know, a long time ago, I… | 很久以前 我曾经 |
[23:12] | I told a… | 向一个 |
[23:14] | a vibrant young woman | 沉鱼落雁的年轻女子诉说 |
[23:17] | that I’d never experienced anything close to the passion | 这世上再没有比为她画像更能让我 |
[23:19] | I felt when I painted her. | 激情澎湃的事 |
[23:21] | And I knew–I knew– | 我知道 |
[23:24] | with absolute clarity… | 我清楚地知道 |
[23:28] | that I was in love with her. | 我爱她 |
[23:31] | And do you know how that person responded? | 你知道那人是如何回应的吗 |
[23:38] | I told you I didn’t think | 我说 我这辈子 |
[23:39] | I could fall in love with anyone. | 不会爱上任何人 |
[23:40] | I never believed that, | 我一直不相信 |
[23:42] | not until the day you ran off | 直到你离开的那天 |
[23:44] | and actually… | 而且还 |
[23:47] | married that bloke. | 嫁给了那家伙 |
[24:40] | 想知道真相就去找维多利亚 带子是她偷的 | |
[25:10] | You know, I grow these babies | 我在屋顶上 |
[25:12] | up on the roof. | 种着这些小家伙 |
[25:14] | When they bloom, I boil them, | 一等开花 我就煮了它们 |
[25:17] | extract the pigment. | 提取颜料色素 |
[25:18] | What was it you used to say? | 你以前怎么说的 |
[25:21] | That flowers were the earth’s way of laughing. | 花开是地球微笑的方式 |
[25:24] | Yeah, Emerson said something like that. | 是啊 爱默生[美国诗人]说过类似的话 |
[25:27] | Well, you always were able to improve on the original. | 你总是能将名言改得更贴切 |
[25:46] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[25:47] | Don’t know. Nearly 8:00. | 不知道 快八点了吧 |
[25:50] | Where have you been? I’ve left half a dozen messages. | 你去哪了 我给你留了无数条言 |
[25:53] | My phone died. | 手机没电了 |
[25:55] | Has something happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:56] | Yes, seeing as you care to ask. | 原来你还有空关心 |
[25:58] | Our motion was upheld. | 申请被批准了 |
[26:00] | Daniel’s being released on $10 million bail. | 交纳一千万美金 可以保释丹尼尔 |
[26:03] | He’ll be able to spend the rest of the trial here, | 在审判期间 |
[26:05] | under house arrest. | 他可以监禁在家 |
[26:06] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:09] | I’m still in New York, | 我还在纽约 |
[26:10] | So I’ll go see Daniel right away. | 我立刻动身去见丹尼尔 |
[26:11] | You know what? Don’t bother. He’s already been processed. | 别麻烦了 他已经在途中了 |
[26:14] | The police caravan is on the way to the house now | 警车在所有东海岸媒体的关注下 |
[26:16] | along with every news crew on the eastern seaboard. | 正向我们家驶来 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[26:29] | Don’t worry, darling. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[26:30] | It’s what you do. | 去忙你的吧 |
[26:48] | Hi, honey. I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[26:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[26:51] | One second, madam. | 稍等一下 女士 |
[26:52] | This is your E.H.M. Bracelet. | 这个是你的电子监控脚环 |
[26:54] | It’s a gps-enabled monitor that confines you | 它内置GPS的监控器 |
[26:57] | to a 5,000-foot radius of the base unit. | 把你限制在五千英尺的活动范围内 |
[27:00] | Tamper with the base, | 损坏设备 |
[27:01] | step outside of the perimeter, | 或是越过限制活动范围 |
[27:03] | and this light turns from green to red. | 这个警示灯都会从绿色变成红色 |
[27:05] | If it stays red longer than 30 seconds, | 如果红灯闪烁超过三十秒 |
[27:07] | it’ll notify us that you violated house arrest. | 监控器将告知我们 你违反了软禁条例 |
[27:09] | And if that happens? | 如果真发生了这种事会怎样 |
[27:10] | He goes back to jail for the duration of the trial. | 他将被遣返回监狱 直到审讯期结束 |
[27:13] | Do you understand these conditions? | 所有注意事项你都清楚了吗 |
[27:15] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[27:19] | Ohh. Oh, god. I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[27:21] | It’s okay. You’re home now. | 没事了 你回家了 |
[27:27] | Hey. I’m ready for Day One. | 我准备好迎接开学第一天啦 |
[27:28] | You still picking me up? | 你还来接我吗 |
[27:29] | Picking you up? | 我去接你 |
[27:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:33] | How can you even ask that, like everything’s fine, | 你怎么问得出口 装得跟没事似的 |
[27:35] | lke you didn’t just screw me over? | 就好像你根本没暗算过我 |
[27:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:39] | You sold me out to Mason Treadwell. | 你向梅森·特德韦尔出卖了我 |
[27:41] | “According to Declan Porter, | “据德克兰·波特所述 |
[27:43] | precocious young Charlotte Grayson | 年轻早熟的夏洛特·格雷森 |
[27:44] | was under the influence of | 在谋杀案当晚 |
[27:46] | a mind-erasing cocktail of prescription pain pills and champagne | 由于服用了鸡尾酒与处方止痛药 |
[27:49] | the night of the murder.” | 而神志不清 意识模糊” |
[27:50] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[27:51] | “Porter insists there was no hooded man on the beach, | “波特坚称在海滩上并未看到帽衫男 |
[27:54] | and that the younger Grayson simply invented the theory | 格雷森小姐由于担心哥哥因此受到牵连 |
[27:56] | when she realized her brother might be implicated.” | 故蓄意编造了这一切” |
[27:58] | You totally lied to him. | 你完全是一派胡言 |
[28:00] | Charlotte, I-I know this is hard for you to hear right now, | 夏洛特 我知道你现在无法接受这些 |
[28:02] | but I promise you that when all of this is over, | 但我保证 等这一切结束之后 |
[28:04] | you’re gonna understand. | 你会理解的 |
[28:07] | You know, you completely failed the Collins entrance exam. | 其实你根本就没有通过柯林斯的入学考试 |
[28:10] | Grandpa had to bribe the dean to get you in. | 是爷爷买通了院长 你才能入学的 |
[28:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:14] | You’re just another puppet in the Grayson family play. | 你不过是格雷森家族游戏中的另一只玩偶 |
[28:20] | And it’s time for your exit. | 是时候该你出局了 |
[28:49] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[28:54] | Don’t worry. It looks worse than it feels. | 别担心 没看起来的那么严重 |
[28:57] | You are never going back to that place again. | 你再也不会回到那个鬼地方了 |
[28:59] | Don’t be so sure. | 别太有把握了 |
[29:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[29:04] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[29:05] | There’s been a setback. | 出了点麻烦 |
[29:08] | Declan’s recanted his statement | 德克兰收回了他之前的证词 |
[29:10] | about seeing the hooded man on the beach. | 声称并未在海滩上看到穿帽衫的人 |
[29:12] | Well, who cares what that boy says? | 管那个家伙说什么 |
[29:14] | Charlotte’s the credible witness. | 夏洛特是可信的目击证人 |
[29:16] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[29:19] | Declan gave Mason Treadwell an exclusive, | 德克兰向梅森·特德韦尔爆了条独家新闻 |
[29:21] | said Charlotte fabricated the entire story. | 声称整个故事都是夏洛特编造的 |
[29:24] | Our objective was to sow seeds of doubt for the jury. | 我们的目标本是让陪审团产生疑点 |
[29:27] | But now that the Treadwell story’s gone viral, | 但现在却被特德韦尔的故事搅黄了 |
[29:30] | the only doubt being cast | 现在他们唯一怀疑的只剩 |
[29:32] | is on the credibility of this family. | 这个家庭的可信度了 |
[29:36] | It says that she was high the night of the party. | 这上面说她那晚磕了药而精神恍惚 |
[29:39] | Clearly, that boy was lying. | 很明显 那孩子在撒谎 |
[29:40] | Charlotte does not do drugs. | 夏洛特从不嗑药 |
[29:42] | Actually, I saw charlotte with | 其实我在订婚宴上看到过 |
[29:43] | a prescription pill bottle at the party. | 夏洛特拿着一个处方药的药瓶 |
[29:48] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你之前怎么没提过 |
[29:49] | Because I wasn’t sure what I saw. | 因为我不太确定 |
[29:51] | But after reading the blog, it all made sense. | 但读过这篇博文后 我才相信 |
[29:53] | If you’ve seen her using, | 如果你看到过她服药 |
[29:55] | chances are others have, too. | 那其他人也可能看到过 |
[29:56] | I can’t risk putting her on the stand. | 我不能冒险让她出庭作证 |
[29:59] | Our hooded man theory… | 我们帽衫男的策略 |
[30:02] | has been shredded. | 化作泡影 |
[30:04] | And with it, Daniel’s entire defense. | 这样一来 丹尼尔只能做被动辩护了 |
[30:20] | Charlotte, we need to talk. | 夏洛特 我要和你谈一谈 |
[30:22] | Later. I’m busy. | 晚点吧 我忙着呢 |
[30:25] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你怎么没去上学 |
[30:28] | I’m not feeling well. | 我身体不舒服 |
[30:30] | Don’t play games with me, young lady. | 别跟我耍花样 小姑娘 |
[30:32] | Mason Treadwell’s blog is front-page news, | 梅森·特德韦尔的博客已经成了头条新闻 |
[30:36] | and the damage is already done, | 事已至此 |
[30:37] | but I want to hear it from you. | 我想听你亲口告诉我 |
[30:39] | Did you take pills the night of the party? | 订婚宴那晚你服了药没有 |
[30:41] | Declan lied about everything. | 德克兰说的都是假的 |
[30:43] | He saw someone on the beach, same as me. | 和我一样 他也看到了海滩上还有个人 |
[30:45] | Did you or didn’t you? | 你到底了磕了药没有 |
[30:47] | No, I told you. | 没有 我已经说过了 |
[30:48] | Charlotte, look at me. | 夏洛特 看着我 |
[30:52] | You’re high right now, aren’t you? | 你刚磕过药 是吧 |
[30:53] | So what if I am on drugs? | 我嗑药了 又怎样 |
[30:55] | My father’s a mass murderer. | 我爸爸害死了那么多人 |
[30:56] | My half sister is an arsonist. | 我同父异母的姐姐是个纵火犯 |
[30:59] | Guess the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it? | 看来有其父必有其女 对吧 |
[31:01] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[31:05] | You may have just sent your brother to jail for life. | 你可能会害你哥哥蹲一辈子大牢 |
[31:20] | Declan’s schedule, | 德克兰的课程表 |
[31:21] | emergency contacts, extra set of keys, | 紧急联系方式 备用钥匙 |
[31:23] | passwords for the alarm. | 报警密码 |
[31:24] | I know I’m forgetting something. | 我肯定还忘了什么 |
[31:25] | Don’t worry. I got it covered. | 别担心了 交给我吧 |
[31:29] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:30] | How was school? | 新学校怎么样 |
[31:30] | It was awesome. I fit right in. | 非常棒 我适应得很好 |
[31:33] | You going somewhere, man? | 你这是要出远门吗 老哥 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:36] | Yeah, we found out Amanda’s in Montreal. | 我们在蒙特利尔发现阿曼达的行踪 |
[31:37] | I’m going after her. | 我要去找她 |
[31:39] | You’re going after her? | 你要去找她 |
[31:41] | – What for? – Answers. | -为什么 -为了找到答案 |
[31:43] | Bull’s gonna cover the bar. | 布尔会照看酒吧的 |
[31:44] | I asked Nolan to keep an eye on you while I’m away. | 我不在时 诺兰会照顾你 |
[31:46] | Shouldn’t be long. Just a few days, | 我不会去太久 就几天而已 |
[31:48] | – a week tops. – Oh, we’re gonna have so much fun. | -最多一星期 -我们自己会找乐子的 |
[31:50] | I’ll let you two work out the details. | 那你俩自己商量着来吧 |
[31:53] | Give me a call if there’s any trouble, all right? | 如果有问题就给我电话 好吗 |
[31:56] | One for me? | 也给我个拥抱吧 |
[31:57] | I don’t think so. | 我看还是算了 |
[31:57] | Oh, really? ’cause you’re gonna miss me most of all. | 你确定吗 你不怕到时候对我思念成疾 |
[32:02] | See, what he doesn’t realize is… | 看到没 他根本没有意识到… |
[32:04] | He thinks he’s protecting you, | 他以为他是在保护你 |
[32:05] | But you’re actually protecting him. | 但事实上是你在保护他 |
[32:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:09] | Dec, | 德克 |
[32:10] | I mean your Mason Treadwell interview. | 我是说你跟梅森·特德韦尔做的访谈 |
[32:12] | He hasn’t read it. | 他没有看过 |
[32:15] | You’re a good brother. | 你是个好弟弟 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:18] | And I’m a terrible boyfriend. | 也是个糟糕透顶的男朋友 |
[32:22] | Did you honestly think you could make your comeback | 你真的觉得这样背叛我之后 |
[32:24] | by betraying me? | 还能东山再起吗 |
[32:25] | Victoria, dear, | 维多利亚 亲爱的 |
[32:26] | all I did was report the truth. | 我只是报道事实而已 |
[32:27] | Once upon a time, that was the only thing I cared about. | 曾几何时 那是我唯一关心的事情 |
[32:30] | Old habits, as they say. | 俗话说 旧习难改 |
[32:32] | How callous can you be? | 你怎么能这么冷酷无情 |
[32:35] | You were supposed to help my son. | 你本应帮助我的儿子 |
[32:36] | Please, I saw right through you. | 拜托 我已经看透你了 |
[32:39] | Trying to frame an innocent man for the crimes of a Grayson? | 为了让格雷森家族逃脱罪责而陷害无辜 |
[32:41] | My, my, history loves to repeat itself. | 老天啊 历史总是重蹈覆辙 |
[32:44] | I, however, do not. | 但我不会一错再错 |
[32:46] | I’m through spreading your lies. | 我不会再帮你散布谎言了 |
[32:47] | You will do exactly as I tell you to do. | 你必须按我说的做 |
[32:49] | You will print a full retraction | 你必须发表声明 撤回报道 |
[32:51] | or I swear to god, Mason, I– | 否则我对天发誓 梅森 |
[32:53] | You’ll what, | 你会怎样 |
[32:54] | not invite me to the parties you’ve stopped throwing, | 不让我参加你那些早已停办的宴会 |
[32:56] | not introduce me to the celebrities who’ve stopped calling? | 不给我介绍那些已和你断了来往的名流 |
[32:59] | Your empire is crumbling, my queen. | 你的帝国已经风雨飘摇 我的女王陛下 |
[33:02] | News choppers are circling Grayson manor | 小报记者像苍蝇似的 |
[33:04] | like so many buzzards | 围着格雷森家的宅邸 |
[33:06] | waiting for an old goat to die. | 等着见证名门的没落 |
[33:09] | It’s a long way up from the bottom. | 格雷森家离没落还远着呢 |
[33:12] | Surely your memory isn’t that deficient. | 我敢肯定你还记得以前的事情 |
[33:13] | On the contrary, it’s practically photographic. | 没错 一切历历在目 |
[33:17] | I know it was you who burned down my house. | 我知道是你烧了我的房子 |
[33:19] | Don’t bother denying it. | 别不承认了 |
[33:21] | I found what’s left of my interview tapes | 我在你的抽屉里发现了 |
[33:22] | in your possession. | 我剩余的采访录像带 |
[33:24] | How did you… | 你怎么会… |
[33:28] | They were put in my safe. | 带子都在我的保险箱里 |
[33:30] | It would appear that your combination | 看来你跟这起火灾的联系 |
[33:32] | is not as closely guarded a secret as the… horror | 和你对大卫·克拉克父女所做出的恶行 |
[33:35] | that you visited upon David Clarke and his daughter. | 没有享受同等的保密措施 |
[33:38] | I didn’t burn down your house, Mason. | 我没有烧毁你的房子 梅森 |
[33:40] | Amanda Clarke did, and her D.N.A. | 是阿曼达·克拉克干的 |
[33:41] | Is all over the site. | 到处都留有她的DNA |
[33:43] | Enough lies. | 别再扯谎了 |
[33:44] | If you try to implicate that poor girl in any of this, | 你要是再把那个可怜的女孩牵扯进来 |
[33:47] | I’ll make sure that they burn you at the stake. | 我就拿这些事来给你雪上加霜 |
[33:49] | Oh, you play that card… | 你竟然跟我玩这一手 |
[33:52] | and you’ll destroy us both. | 这会把我们俩都毁掉的 |
[33:54] | It’s a small price to pay to restore my soul. | 为了救赎我的灵魂 这点代价不足挂齿 |
[34:00] | So will Daniel Grayson’s defense | 那么在丹尼尔·格雷森的辩护中 |
[34:02] | continue to be predicated upon the idea of a hooded man… | 是否还会坚持有连帽衫人的说法 |
[34:04] | I’m so sorry to cut you off, | 很抱歉打断你 |
[34:05] | but we have no intention of litigating this in the press. | 但我们不想对媒体公开此事 |
[34:08] | This battle will be fought in a court of law… | 这是一场法庭之上的硬仗… |
[34:10] | Can you believe these people? | 这些人真让人难以置信 |
[34:12] | That family has got no shame. | 这家人太不知羞耻了 |
[34:13] | Well, they make up for it by being two-faced | 反正他们一贯两面三刀 |
[34:15] | and morally bankrupt. | 没有道德底线 |
[34:18] | I would give anything to be a fly on the wall | 我恨不得变成他家墙上的苍蝇 |
[34:20] | in that mansion. | 观看闹剧 |
[34:21] | It’s better than any reality show out there. | 那里发生的事肯定比真人秀还精彩 |
[34:23] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[34:24] | there’s a lot the media don’t know about them. | 大部分媒体都不了解这家人 |
[34:26] | What, and you do? | 什么 难道你了解 |
[34:27] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 我了解 |
[34:29] | How? | 你怎么会了解 |
[34:30] | Let’s just say, I’ve done some work for them. | 这么说吧 我跟他们打过些交道 |
[34:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:34] | So you just come relax at this crap shack | 这么说你是跟那些富人打完马球后 |
[34:37] | after your polo match? | 跑到这种破酒吧来消遣 |
[34:39] | I’m dead serious. | 我是说真的 |
[34:41] | You wouldn’t believe the things I know about them. | 你绝对不会相信我所知道的内幕 |
[34:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:45] | Why don’t we play a game? | 不如我们玩个游戏 |
[34:47] | I buy you a drink for every piece of bull | 要是你真的让我信了你的鬼话 |
[34:49] | you make me believe. | 我就请你喝酒 |
[34:51] | You’re on. | 一言为定 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好极了 |
[34:56] | So what’s the first thing? | 那么你打算从哪件事说起 |
[35:03] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[35:07] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺 是不是 |
[35:09] | I’m not in jail anymore, | 我出狱了 |
[35:12] | all the helicopters have gone home for the night, | 直升机也都飞回家了 |
[35:15] | and now it’s too quiet. | 现在夜阑人静 |
[35:19] | How’s the pain? | 伤怎么样了 |
[35:23] | No worse than the fear. | 恐惧比一切伤痛更让我疯狂 |
[35:26] | The scars will heal, | 所有的伤痛都会愈合 |
[35:28] | and all this will be over soon. | 这一切也终会结束 |
[35:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry for bringing this all down on the family. | 很抱歉给家里带来这么多麻烦 |
[35:35] | No, sweetheart. | 别这么说 亲爱的 |
[35:38] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 我才是该说抱歉的人 |
[35:41] | In my haste to put together a defense… | 我太过鲁莽 要申请辩护 |
[35:46] | I left out a suspect. | 现在唯一的嫌疑人也没了 |
[35:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:51] | Doesn’t it strike you as odd | 难道你就不觉得奇怪吗 |
[35:54] | that the bullets that killed Tyler came from Emily’s gun? | 为什么杀死泰勒的枪会是艾米莉的 |
[35:57] | He threatened her. | 泰勒威胁过她 |
[35:58] | And she had reason to kill him. | 她也有杀死泰勒的动机 |
[36:00] | And to frame me for it? | 并嫁祸给我 |
[36:01] | You two fought on the beach that night. | 你们俩当天在海滩上也起过争执 |
[36:03] | She didn’t kill Tyler. I shot him. | 她没有杀泰勒 是我射中了他 |
[36:06] | Once. | 只有一枪 |
[36:07] | You were hit in the head, | 有人从背后击晕了你 |
[36:08] | and someone finished the job. | 然后杀死了泰勒 |
[36:12] | How do you know she wasn’t there? | 你怎么就知道她当时不在场 |
[36:18] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
[36:22] | That little bit of doubt… | 就这么一点小小的怀疑 |
[36:26] | is enough to get you acquitted. | 就可以使你无罪释放 |
[36:29] | No. | 不 |
[36:33] | You bring Emily into this, and I swear to God, | 我发誓 你要是敢把艾米莉牵扯进来 |
[36:37] | I’ll confess to the whole thing. | 我就供认所有罪行 |
[37:03] | The bitch had her own son beat up | 那个疯女人找人把儿子暴打一顿 |
[37:05] | just to get him back home. | 就是为了让他回家 |
[37:06] | You ask me, that kid’s probably safer inside. | 要我说 那孩子在号子里可能还安全点 |
[37:09] | I believe that gets me another shot. | 我们得再来一轮了 |
[37:12] | You know, if we’re gonna keep this going, | 要是想继续玩 |
[37:14] | I think we need a change of scenery. | 我想我们得换个地方了 |
[37:16] | You got a place in mind? | 你有什么想去的地吗 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 有 |
[37:19] | Yours. | 就去你的地盘 |
[37:22] | Nature can be cruel. | 大自然是残酷的 |
[37:25] | Predators are everywhere. | 掠夺者无处不在 |
[37:29] | This is Emily. Leave a message. | 我是艾米莉 请留言 |
[37:40] | Those who don’t need to be protected from outside forces | 那些不受外界伤害的人 |
[37:44] | often need to be protected from themselves. | 却不得不提防着来自内部的威胁 |
[38:02] | Charlotte’s phone. Leave a message. | 我是夏洛特 请留言 |
[38:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:19] | Hey, Vick. It’s me. | 维姬 是我 |
[38:23] | How did you get this number? | 你怎么会有这个号码的 |
[38:24] | Well, I got it from your phone last night when you were asleep. | 我趁你昨晚睡着时 从你手机上找到的 |
[38:27] | – Vick, I, um… – Yes? | -维姬 我… -我听着呢 |
[38:30] | I was wondering if I was ever gonna see you again. | 我一直在想 以后我们是否还能见面 |
[38:35] | H-hello? | 喂 喂 |
[38:36] | Am I disturbing you? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[38:38] | Is that a rhetorical question? | 你这不是明知故问吗 |
[38:40] | You finally showed up this morning in last night’s clothes. | 你今早千呼万唤始出来 却穿着昨天的衣服 |
[38:42] | I don’t see how that’s any business of yours. | 这和你有什么关系 |
[38:44] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[38:46] | I am fully aware | 我很清楚 |
[38:47] | that our living arrangement is just for show, | 我们现在的生活完全是作秀 |
[38:49] | but if you’re bent on having an affair– | 但如果你有外遇的话 |
[38:52] | It’s not an affair if we’re divorced. | 我们都离婚了 还有什么”外遇”可言 |
[38:54] | That’s beside the point. You need to be careful. | 这无关紧要 你得小心点 |
[38:57] | Whatever or whomever you’re doing, | 无论你在干什么 无论你和谁在一起 |
[38:59] | you’d better damn well be discreet about it. | 你最好三思而后行 |
[39:01] | Or you’ll what, | 不然呢 |
[39:03] | reveal more of our secrets? | 抖漏我们之间的更多秘密吗 |
[39:05] | I know that you led Treadwell to those tapes. | 我知道 是你将那些录像带透露给特德韦尔 |
[39:08] | And all for what, your petty jealousy? | 为什么要这么做 就因为你的那点嫉妒心 |
[39:11] | Now Daniel’s defense is at risk. | 现在丹尼尔的辩护岌岌可危了 |
[39:12] | You’ve clearly become as delusional | 你现在不仅是自私自利了 |
[39:14] | as you are selfish. | 而且还有了妄想症 |
[39:15] | The fact that either of our children | 我们的两个孩子 |
[39:18] | find themselves in harm’s way | 现在都身处险境 |
[39:19] | rests squarely on your shoulders, | 而这一切都拜你所赐 |
[39:22] | Not mine. | 不是我的责任 |
[39:26] | In society, women are referred to as “The fairer sex”… | 在人类社会中 女性被认定为弱势群体 |
[39:57] | But in the wild, | 但在辽阔的自然界 |
[39:59] | the female species can be far more ferocious than their male counterparts. | 雌性动物可以比雄性动物凶恶百倍 |
[40:04] | After you. | 你先请 |
[40:05] | Actually… | 其实 |
[40:07] | Before we go… | 我们出发之前 |
[40:10] | There’s something I want to give you. | 我希望给你点东西 |
[40:12] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:14] | Right here in the alley? | 就在巷子这里吗 |
[40:15] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[40:20] | This is for Jack. | 为了杰克 |
[40:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:40] | Defending the nest | 护巢 |
[40:41] | is both our oldest and strongest instinct. | 是我们最为古老而强大的本能 |
[40:46] | And that was for Daniel. | 也为了丹尼尔 |
[40:57] | And sometimes | 而有时候 |
[40:58] | it can also be the most gratifying. | 本能同样可以让人获得满足 |