时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I asked for an assault not a rampage. | 我只要求恐吓他一下 不是拳打脚踢 |
[00:06] | The bitch had her own son beat up | 那个疯女人为了把儿子弄回家 |
[00:08] | just to get him back home. | 找人把他暴打了一顿 |
[00:09] | This is your E.H.M. Bracelet. | 这个是你的电子监控脚环 |
[00:11] | If it stays red longer than 30 seconds, | 如果红灯闪烁超过三十秒 |
[00:12] | it’ll notify us that you violated house arrest. | 监控器将告知我们 你违反了软禁条例 |
[00:15] | The Graysons claim to have two eyewitnesses | 格雷森家称有两名目击者 |
[00:17] | who can place you on the beach after Tyler Barrol was murdered. | 在泰勒·巴罗遇害后 在海滩上看到了你 |
[00:20] | I don’t care who you’re protecting or why, | 我不管你在保护谁 出于什么原因 |
[00:21] | but as of now, I’m gonna start protecting you. | 但从现在开始 由我来保护你 |
[00:23] | Whatever or whomever you’re doing, | 无论你在干什么 和谁在一起 |
[00:26] | you’d better damn well be discreet. | 你最好三思而后行 |
[00:28] | We found out Amanda’s in Montreal. | 我们在蒙特利尔发现阿曼达的行踪 |
[00:30] | I’m going after her. | 我要去找她 |
[00:31] | “Charlotte Grayson was under the influence | “夏洛特·格雷森在案发当晚 |
[00:33] | of prescription pain pills and champagne | 由于服用了鸡尾酒与处方止痛片 |
[00:35] | the night of the murder.” | 而处于神志不清的状态” |
[00:36] | You sold me out. | 你出卖了我 |
[00:38] | Declan’s recanted his statement about seeing the hooded man | 德克兰撤回了自己之前称在海滩 |
[00:40] | on the beach. | 看到帽衫男的证词 |
[00:49] | Clarence Darrow, | 克莱伦斯·丹诺 |
[00:52] | One of history’s greatest lawyers, | 这位伟大的律师 |
[00:53] | once noted… | 曾经说过 |
[00:55] | “There is no such thing as justice, | “庭内庭外 |
[00:57] | in or out of court.” | 都无所谓真正意义的公正” |
[01:00] | After your examination | 格雷森先生衬衫上的 |
[01:02] | of the blood splatter on Mr. Grayson’s shirt… | 血溅形态分析结果表明 |
[01:10] | The shooter was standing | 开枪者大约 |
[01:11] | approximately 3 feet from the victim… | 距离死者三英尺的位置 |
[01:13] | Perhaps because justice is a flawed concept. | 也许公正本身就是有缺陷的 |
[01:17] | That ultimately comes down to the decision of 12 people. | 它最终仅由十二人来定夺 |
[01:21] | Bang. | 砰 |
[01:24] | Killing Tyler Barrol in cold blood. | 残忍地杀害泰勒·巴罗 |
[01:28] | People with their own experiences | 人们依据自己的经历 |
[01:30] | prejudices, feelings about what defines right and wrong. | 偏见与情感 来断定是非 |
[01:34] | The murder weapon… | 凶器 |
[01:42] | Fingerprints… | 指纹 |
[01:45] | This gun… | 这把手枪 |
[01:46] | Which is why, when the system fails us, | 因此当我们无法再依仗司法体系 |
[01:49] | We must go out and seek our own justice. | 我们要依靠自己的力量寻求公正 |
[01:51] | The defendant– | 被告人 |
[01:53] | Daniel Grayson. | 丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[02:00] | How is Daniel holding up? | 丹尼尔现在情况如何 |
[02:01] | He’s waiting patiently | 他在耐心等待 |
[02:03] | for the defense’s turn to present its case. | 辩方对案件进行陈述及争辩 |
[02:05] | What about the prosecution’s surprise decision to call | 为什么检控官会突然传唤 |
[02:08] | Charlotte Grayson’s boyfriend as their final witness? | 夏洛特·格雷森的男友作为最后的目击证人 |
[02:11] | Ex-boyfriend. | 是前男友 |
[02:12] | Declan Porter is a highly emotional young man. | 德克兰·波特这个年轻人非常感情用事 |
[02:14] | Are you saying he’s an unreliable witness? | 你的意思是 他是不可信的证人吗 |
[02:16] | I’m saying that he’s a teenager nursing his first broken heart. | 我是指 这个少年在经历自己第一次失恋 |
[02:20] | You can draw your own conclusions. | 其他留给各位自己判定 |
[02:22] | Can you tell us anything more about daniel’s state of mind | 能透露一些丹尼尔此时 |
[02:24] | at the present moment? | 精神状态如何吗 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry, but we have no further comment at this time. | 很抱歉 本次采访到此为止 |
[02:27] | Thank you so much. Ashley, please, just one more– | -谢谢 -阿什莉 最后一个问题… |
[02:30] | Her name’s Amanda Clarke. Clarke with an “E.” | 她叫阿曼达·克拉克 以”e”结尾的 |
[02:33] | According to her credit card statement, | 根据她信用卡消费记录 |
[02:34] | she paid for a couple of nights here last week. | 她上周在这里住了几晚 |
[02:37] | 你朋友在这里询问阿曼达·克拉克 需要我怎么答 | |
[02:48] | Here. | 这有照片 |
[02:51] | Ring any bells? | 有点印象了吗 |
[02:54] | Oh, her. | 她呀 |
[02:55] | Yeah, I totally partied with her last weekend. | 我上周末跟她出去放纵了一把 |
[02:57] | I haven’t done shots like that since high school. | 高中毕业后 我就没那么喝过了 |
[03:01] | Any idea where she was headed? | 知道她去哪儿了吗 |
[03:02] | New York, I think | 纽约吧 |
[03:03] | Not city. It was somewhere upstate, like Buffalo. | 不是大城市 类似水牛城那种小地方 |
[03:06] | Oh, but not buffalo. It was some other animal name– | 但不是水牛城 是另一个动物的名字 |
[03:09] | Deer Brook, you know? | 或许是鹿溪 |
[03:10] | I have a personal acquaintance with Declan… | 我私下也认识德克兰 |
[03:13] | And I know he’s had a hard time coping with his father’s death | 我知道 自他父亲这个夏天过世后 |
[03:16] | since the summer. | 他就一直处在低谷 |
[03:17] | And now with his estrangement from Charlotte… | 如今夏洛特与他分手… |
[03:21] | Declan Porter is a highly emotional young man. | 德克兰·波特这个年轻人非常感情用事 |
[03:27] | Yello, Stowaway. | 您好 偷渡者酒吧 |
[03:29] | Nolan, hey, it’s me. | 诺兰 是我 |
[03:31] | Jack. How’s Omaha? | 杰克 在奥马哈还顺利吗 |
[03:33] | Somewhere in middle America? | 还是在中部的其他地方呢 |
[03:35] | That credit card statement you hacked into | 你窃取的信用卡消费记录 |
[03:36] | Led me to some crappy motel outside Boston. | 把我引到了波士顿郊区的一个破旅馆 |
[03:39] | For a girl with access to $5 million, | 对一个户头存有五百万美元的女孩而言 |
[03:41] | it doesn’t make sense. | 这也太不合常理了 |
[03:42] | Well, when has anything Amanda’s ever done made sense? | 阿曼达什么时候按常理出过牌 |
[03:46] | But… I guess the good news, you’re hot on her trail. | 但好消息是 你追踪到她的行迹了 |
[03:49] | Speaking of news, | 说到最新消息 |
[03:50] | The prosecution’s planning on putting Declan on the stand? | 控方打算传讯德兰克出庭作证 |
[03:53] | Yeah. Uh, a guy came by with a, um… | 是的 昨天有个人 |
[03:56] | subpoena yesterday. | 送来了法院传票 |
[03:58] | But don’t worry. I got Declan’s back. | 但别担心 我会力挺德兰克的 |
[04:00] | You should’ve called me. | 你该打电话告诉我 |
[04:02] | Don’t–don’t let him talk to anyone till I get home. | 在我到家前 别让他跟任何人接触 |
[04:05] | – Got it? – W-w-wait, wait, wait. Y-you’re coming home? | -知道了吗 -等等 你要回来吗 |
[04:09] | What about Amanda? | 那阿曼达呢 |
[04:11] | I got my brother to worry about now. | 我现在更关心的是我弟弟 |
[04:14] | We already know what Declan Porter’s going to say– | 我们已经知道德克兰·波特会称 |
[04:17] | That there was no one else on the beach that night. | 当晚海滩上没有其他人 |
[04:20] | Which is a lie. | 他在说谎 |
[04:21] | Unfortunately, you were under the influence | 不幸的是 由于你当时服用了处方药 |
[04:24] | of prescription pills at the time, | 处于神志不清的状态 |
[04:26] | Which means, we can’t put you on the stand | 因此我们无法让你出庭 |
[04:27] | – to refute his testimony. – However, | -反驳他的证词 -不过 |
[04:29] | I do have an expert who will testify | 我找了一位专家 |
[04:32] | that the blood spatter on Daniel’s jacket | 对丹尼尔外套做了血溅分析 |
[04:34] | Shows no evidence he dragged Tyler’s body | 没有迹象表明 他将泰勒的尸体 |
[04:36] | over 30 yards up the beach. | 往沙滩上拖了30码 |
[04:38] | Which means someone else must have. | 这表明犯案者另有其人 |
[04:39] | We just need to get the jury to see it that way. | 我们得让陪审团也认同这点 |
[04:42] | But before we create reasonable doubt, | 但在提出合理的犯罪嫌疑人前 |
[04:45] | we have to paint Daniel as sympathetic, | 我们得让丹尼尔博取同情 |
[04:48] | which is why I’ve decided to open my argument | 所以我决定让艾米莉 |
[04:50] | by putting | 作为辩方证人 |
[04:51] | Emily on the stand. | 第一个出庭作证 |
[04:53] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[04:54] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这样做好吗 |
[04:55] | Mr. Brooks, | 布鲁克斯先生 |
[04:57] | this is an enormous responsibility. | 此事责任重大 |
[04:59] | Emily isn’t even family yet. | 艾米莉甚至还不是我们家的成员 |
[05:01] | She’s Daniel’s fiancee, | 她是丹尼尔的未婚妻 |
[05:02] | supporting him by choice, not obligation. | 自愿给予他支持 而非义务所迫 |
[05:06] | It’s your job to appear caring, accessible, | 你要表现出关心和体谅 |
[05:09] | to articulate for the jury all the reasons | 向陪审团展现出 |
[05:11] | you fell in love with Daniel | 你深爱丹尼尔的所有理由 |
[05:13] | so they will, too. | 他们会感同身受的 |
[05:14] | Well, explaining all the reasons why I love Daniel | 阐述爱丹尼尔的理由 |
[05:16] | Shouldn’t be difficult. | 那应该不难 |
[05:17] | Good, because forensic evidence is not on our side. | 那就好 因为庭堂证供对我们不利 |
[05:21] | We’re going to have to build an emotional connection | 我们必须要在陪审团和丹尼尔之间 |
[05:23] | between the jury and Daniel. | 建立情感上的共鸣 |
[05:26] | You’re talking as if | 你说得好像 |
[05:27] | they’ve already made up their mind against him. | 陪审团已经铁了心要对他不利了 |
[05:28] | Some of them may have. | 有些人可能还真是 |
[05:30] | Juror number three– Ann Woodbury–for instance. | 比如 三号陪审员 安·伍德伯里 |
[05:34] | In voir dire, she presented as open, impartial, | 在宣誓的时候 她看起来公正不阿 |
[05:38] | But based on her physical reactions | 但根据她听完控方证据后 |
[05:40] | To the prosecution’s evidence, | 身体做出的反应 |
[05:41] | it’s likely she’ll vote to convict. | 她很可能会投有罪票 |
[05:43] | If I can’t at least plant reasonable doubt in her mind, | 如果我不能让她信服这案子有合理的疑点 |
[05:47] | we might as well have taken the murder to deal. | 那我们还不如当时就庭外认罪和解 |
[05:50] | Perhaps we should reconsider the D.A.’s offer. | 也许我们应该再考虑一下检察官的条件 |
[05:53] | Unfortunately, it’s no longer on the table. | 不幸的是 那条件已经失效 |
[05:55] | The case they laid out is a home run, and they know it. | 这案子一开始就必须进行到底 他们也知道 |
[05:58] | The decision is in the hands of the jury. | 决定权在于陪审团 |
[06:05] | A tragic twist in the David Clarke trial today. | 今天大卫·克拉克的案子出现了悲剧的一幕 |
[06:08] | The wife of juror number seven was the victim | 七号陪审员的妻子是 |
[06:11] | of a deadly carjacking in Queens last night. | 皇后区昨晚劫车命案的受害人 |
[06:14] | Judge Barnes immediately excused the juror, | 法官巴恩斯立即免去他陪审员职位 |
[06:16] | who will be replaced with an alternate. | 这名陪审员将被替换 |
[06:18] | The remaining members of the jury | 陪审团剩下的成员将继续 |
[06:20] | continue to be sequestered in an undisclosed location | 被隔离在一个不为人知的地方 |
[06:23] | with minimal outside conta. | 尽量不与外界接触 |
[06:24] | Sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled plotting. | 抱歉打扰你的日常阴谋策划了 |
[06:30] | Jack’s en route to Montauk | 在我们说话的同时 |
[06:33] | as we speak. | 杰克正赶回蒙托克 |
[06:34] | I guess we couldn’t expect him to stay away forever. | 我想我们不能指望他永远不回来 |
[06:37] | At least we managed to keep him out of the Graysons’ reach | 至少我们成功地让他尽可能久地 |
[06:40] | for as long as possible. | 不被格雷森一家找到 |
[06:42] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[06:43] | Jack shows his face, | 杰克一露面 |
[06:45] | the Graysons are gonna try and pin the murder on him. | 格雷森家就会试图把他黑成凶手 |
[06:47] | No, that’s not gonna happen. | 不 我不会让那发生的 |
[06:51] | I got your money. What are the details? | 我拿到钱了 具体怎么做 |
[06:53] | The jury’s sequestered… | 陪审团被隔离在 |
[06:54] | Oh… at the seacliff inn in Northampton. | 南汉普顿的海岩区 |
[06:56] | You bugged the queen’s castle? | 你在女王家安了窃听器吗 |
[06:57] | You’ll have to pose as a hotel employee to get to her. | 你得扮成一个宾馆服务员才能接近她 |
[06:59] | The one you want is juror number three– | 你的目标是三号陪审员 |
[07:01] | Ann Woodbury. | 安·伍德伯里 |
[07:03] | Are we clear on what you need to do? | 清楚了你要做什么吗 |
[07:05] | Crystal. And as far as how? | 完全清楚 具体方案呢 |
[07:07] | Ms. Woodbury is the single mother | 伍德伯里女士是位单身母亲 |
[07:09] | of a young son herself. | 独自抚养一个小儿子 |
[07:11] | If she felt her child were in mortal danger, | 如果她觉得她的孩子有致命危险的话 |
[07:14] | hanging a jury would be a small price to pay | 引起陪审团分歧不过是为了孩子 |
[07:16] | to ensure his safety. | 付出的小小代价 |
[07:18] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:19] | Who is she talking to? | 她在和谁说话 |
[07:23] | Mini Frank. | 小弗兰克 |
[07:24] | The muscle who flattened jack. | 那个袭击了杰克的肌肉男 |
[07:26] | Yeah, he also set up Daniel’s beating at rikers | 对 丹尼尔被打也是他一手制造的 |
[07:29] | and whatever Victoria has planned for juror number three. | 他还要实施维多利亚给三号陪审员设计的阴谋 |
[07:33] | His name’s Lee Moran. | 他的名字叫李·莫伦 |
[07:35] | He’s been acting as Victoria’s pawn for months. | 在过去的三个月里他一直充当维多利亚的爪牙 |
[07:38] | He’s about to become mine. | 而他马上就要为我所用了 |
[07:41] | Did you bring the whale cam? | 你带来鲸小奇了吗 |
[07:43] | You do realize that if you expose the Graysons | 你清楚如果你揭发了 |
[07:46] | for jury tampering, | 格雷森妨碍司法公正 |
[07:48] | you risk your fiance | 你就要承担使你未婚夫 |
[07:50] | spending the rest of his life in prison? | 在监狱度过余生的风险吧 |
[07:53] | I came here for one reason. | 我来这里只有一个目的 |
[07:55] | Nothing’s gonna get in my way. | 什么也不能阻挡我复仇之路 |
[08:29] | I’m not used to seeing you in that uniform. | 我还不习惯看你穿制服 |
[08:31] | I’m not used to seeing you. | 我还不习惯看到你 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:36] | I know I was gone longer than I planned. | 我知道我比预期的回来得晚 |
[08:38] | Nolan filled in. | 有诺兰在 |
[08:40] | Upside is, he knows more about precalculus than you do. | 好处是他微积分比你懂得多 |
[08:42] | The, uh, the downside is, is he’s nolan. | 坏处是 他是诺兰 |
[08:46] | Well, I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[08:50] | Is that your hoodie? | 那是你的帽衫吗 |
[08:52] | You said you were gonna get rid of that, Jack. | 你说过你会处理掉的 杰克 |
[08:53] | I might still need it. | 我也许还需要它 |
[08:55] | Look, if the defense decides to go after Amanda, | 如果辩方决定把矛头指向阿曼达 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna need to prove that I was there | 我就需要我的在场证明 |
[08:58] | So they believe me when I say she didn’t do it. | 我如果说她没杀人 他们就会相信我 |
[08:59] | How do you know she didn’t? What if they think you did it? | 你怎么知道她没有 如果他们认为是你做的呢 |
[09:02] | I had no reason to. No motive. No weapon. | 我没理由啊 没动机 也没武器 |
[09:03] | You know, it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 这不重要 |
[09:05] | I’m gonna tell the jury | 我会告诉陪审团 |
[09:05] | the same thing I’ve been saying all along– | 我一直所坚称的 |
[09:06] | I didn’t see you or anybody else on that beach. | 我在海滩上没看见你 谁都没看见 |
[09:08] | I’m not gonna let you lie in court. | 我不允许你在法庭上撒谎 |
[09:10] | All the hard work you’ve been putting into Collins prep | 你在科林预备学院里的一切努力 |
[09:11] | won’t mean a thing with a perjury conviction following you around. | 会随着伪证罪名变得一文不值 |
[09:14] | You’re gonna lecture me about right and wrong? | 现在轮到你来教育我分辨是非了吗 |
[09:15] | If you had just handed that hoodie over | 如果你一开始就把帽衫交给警察 |
[09:17] | and told the cops the truth in the first place, | 告诉他们真相 |
[09:19] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 我们现在根本就不用讨论这个 |
[09:20] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我办不到 |
[09:22] | ’cause you’re protecting Amanda… | 因为你要保护阿曼达 |
[09:24] | Someone you knew when you were 12. | 那位你十二岁时的旧识 |
[09:26] | What about looking out for your family? | 那你的家人就不需要保护吗 |
[09:27] | That’s what I’m trying to do right now. | 这就是我现在在做的事 |
[09:29] | Your timing’s way off. | 已经晚了 |
[09:37] | Did you hear from any of the galleries? | 你有得到什么艺术馆的消息了吗 |
[09:41] | As a matter of fact, yeah. | 实际上 有 |
[09:43] | Yeah, all the dealers I spoke to, | 我谈过的那些商人 |
[09:44] | even some I didn’t, | 甚至没谈过的 |
[09:46] | have said they’ll be stopping by for the preview on the weekend. | 都说他们会过来看周末的预展 |
[09:50] | Ah, well, then the word’s officially out. | 那就是说已经放出官方消息了 |
[09:53] | You’re ready to step out of the shadows. | 你已经准备好面对公众了 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[09:57] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[10:00] | Are you? | 你准备好了吗 |
[10:03] | Well, what do you think? | 这幅画如何 |
[10:07] | It’s stunning. | 美极了 |
[10:09] | Three months ago, you were unable to finish a painting, | 三个月前 你连一幅画都完成不了 |
[10:12] | And here you are now | 而现在 |
[10:13] | with an entire collection of your best work. | 你已经呈现出一系列最佳作品了 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:16] | All inspired by you. | 灵感全部来源于你 |
[10:19] | Again. | 又一次 |
[10:23] | I thought I’d save yours till last. | 我想我会把你的这幅画留到最后 |
[10:25] | I got the distinct impression | 我清楚得感觉到 |
[10:26] | you rather like being left undone. | 你情愿当一幅未完成的作品 |
[10:29] | I do. | 的确如此 |
[10:31] | There’s hope in it… | 给人留有遐想和希望 |
[10:34] | And her path is still unchosen. | 而她对未来还没有做出选择 |
[10:37] | Maybe it’s time to choose it. Hmm? | 也许是时候抉择了 |
[10:45] | Maybe it’s time for you to step out of the shadows. | 也是时候该走出阴影了 |
[10:49] | Do things differently, yeah? | 过不一样的生活 |
[10:53] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:55] | When Daniel’s acquitted. | 等丹尼尔被判无罪以后 |
[10:59] | But the shawdows around me are darker than you know. | 但我周围的阴影远比你想象得要黑暗 |
[11:02] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:03] | Long ago when I told you that I couldn’t love anybody, | 很久之前我说 我再也不会爱上别人了 |
[11:06] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[11:08] | I was protecting myself. | 当时是为了自保 |
[11:09] | From what? | 保护什么 |
[11:10] | From loss and hurt. | 不让自己失落和受伤 |
[11:12] | And then I met you… | 我遇到你以后 |
[11:14] | And I was drawn to your volatility and your fire. | 被你的不羁和热情深深吸引 |
[11:18] | Then I had to leave because I felt | 但我必须离开你 |
[11:20] | that if you burned me, | 因为如果你的热情灼伤了我 |
[11:23] | I would turn to ash. | 我就会灰飞烟灭 |
[11:27] | So I entered a marriage of convenience. | 所以我就选择了一桩利益婚姻 |
[11:33] | But I always felt the lack of you. | 但没有你的陪伴 |
[11:37] | And I walked around in emptiness | 我总是倍感空虚落寞 |
[11:39] | until I met him. | 直到他的出现 |
[11:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:44] | David Clarke. | 大卫·克拉克 |
[11:53] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[11:55] | Sorry to just show up out of the blue. | 抱歉我不请自来 |
[11:57] | No, um… | 没关系 |
[12:00] | Get inside before you turn blue. | 在你受冻之前赶紧进屋吧 |
[12:01] | It’s freezing out here. | 外面太冷了 |
[12:20] | So what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:22] | I thought you were on the road. | 我还以为你在路上呢 |
[12:27] | I went up and down the entire eastern seaboard | 我为了找阿曼达 |
[12:29] | looking for Amanda. | 走遍了整个东海岸 |
[12:32] | But I was always just a day behind. | 结果总是慢她一步 |
[12:35] | You haven’t heard from her, have you? | 她没联系过你吧 |
[12:37] | Not a word. | 没有 |
[12:41] | Does that worry you? | 是不是很担心 |
[12:42] | The whole thing does. | 这一整件事让我很忧心 |
[12:44] | Every clue I’ve uncovered about her | 每次发现一个有关她的线索 |
[12:46] | just leads to more questions. | 随之而来的都是更多谜题 |
[12:48] | I don’t know if she’s screwing with me | 我不知道她是在耍我 |
[12:49] | or if she’s in serious trouble. | 还是真的惹上大麻烦了 |
[12:53] | Well, if your gut’s telling you that she’s in trouble, | 如果你直觉告诉你她处境不妙的话 |
[12:56] | maybe you should listen to it. | 就该跟着你的感觉 |
[12:57] | Only I can’t help her if I can’t find her. | 找不到她也无济于事 |
[13:02] | It sounds like you should keep looking. | 那就继续找 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:12] | Here you are, | 说说你的事吧 |
[13:13] | your fiance in the middle of a murder trial, | 你未婚夫惹上了谋杀案的官司 |
[13:15] | my brother about to testify against him, | 我弟弟将要上庭指证他 |
[13:16] | and I’m unloading all my problems on you. | 我却在这对着你大吐苦水 |
[13:21] | How are you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[13:24] | I’m… | 我 |
[13:26] | Managing. | 能挺住 |
[13:33] | Come here. | 来 |
[13:45] | What are you doing out there? | 你站那干什么 |
[13:47] | You’re going to catch your death. | 小心先病死了 |
[13:49] | That seems inevitable. | 怎么都是一死 |
[13:50] | Oh, Daniel. Don’t be morbid. | 丹尼尔 别尽往坏处想 |
[13:54] | How about realistic? | 那现实又怎样 |
[13:56] | No jury in their right mind | 陪审团的人只要精神正常 |
[13:57] | is gonna be sympathetic to me. | 就不会同情我 |
[13:59] | You don’t know that yet. | 现在下定论为时过早 |
[14:00] | Look at my track record. | 看看我劣迹斑斑的记录吧 |
[14:01] | Last summer, I got wasted, | 去年夏天 我烂醉如泥 |
[14:03] | crashed my car, and nearly paralyzed my girlfriend. | 把车撞成一堆废铁 还害我女朋友几近瘫痪 |
[14:05] | This summer, I shot my best friend. | 今年夏天 我射杀了自己最好的朋友 |
[14:08] | In self-defense. | 出于自卫 |
[14:09] | In cold blood. | 出于冷血 |
[14:12] | I would’ve fired all three bullets if I had the chance. | 要是再来一次 我会把三颗子弹都赏他 |
[14:15] | That’s a thought the jury is never going to hear. | 这话千万不能在陪审团面前说 |
[14:20] | I hate to admit it, | 不得不说 |
[14:22] | but I think that Brooks has made the smart move | 布鲁克斯让艾米莉先作证 |
[14:24] | by putting Emily on the stand first. | 这招很聪明 |
[14:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:29] | Well, I’m not so sure about that. | 我不敢苟同 |
[14:31] | Jack Porter’s back. | 杰克·波特回来了 |
[14:33] | Yeah. He’s in her house right now, | 没错 他俩现在正共处一室 |
[14:35] | making a fire and God knows what else. | 围着火炉取暖 谁知道有没有干点别的 |
[15:00] | Brooks here. | 我是布鲁克斯 |
[15:01] | This is Victoria Grayson. | 我是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[15:02] | Hello, Victoria. | 维多利亚 你好 |
[15:03] | I think we have the break we need for Daniel’s defense. | 丹尼尔的辩护出现转机了 |
[15:06] | Jack Porter is back in town. | 杰克·波特回来了 |
[15:08] | And if handled properly, | 如果处理得当 |
[15:09] | he’ll lead us directly to Amanda Clarke. | 他能让我们把矛头直指阿曼达·克拉克 |
[15:12] | I suggest that you subpoena him as a hostile witness | 我建议你在他再次消失前 |
[15:14] | before he disappears again. | 传唤他作为敌对证人 |
[15:17] | I’ll get right on it. | 马上就办 |
[15:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:37] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么事 |
[15:42] | I know tomorrow’s going to be a struggle for you, | 我知道明天对你来说不好过 |
[15:44] | hearing that boy tell his side of the story | 要听那男孩满口胡言 |
[15:46] | without you being able to tell yours. | 还不能上去反驳他 |
[15:48] | It wouldn’t matter if Brooks would just let me testify. | 布鲁克斯完全可以让我上去作证 |
[15:51] | Well, Brooks is being cautious. | 他很谨慎 |
[15:53] | He doesn’t want your drug use to hurt Daniel’s case | 不会冒这个险让你嗑药的问题 |
[15:55] | more than it already has. | 使得丹尼尔的案子雪上加霜 |
[15:56] | Thanks, mom. | 多谢你 妈妈 |
[15:59] | If you really want to find a way to help, | 你要是真心想帮忙 |
[16:01] | get Declan to corroborate your story. | 就让德克兰证实你所言非虚 |
[16:03] | Yeah, and how am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[16:07] | You’re a resourceful girl. | 你这么足智多谋 |
[16:10] | You’ll find a way. | 会有办法的 |
[16:22] | Room Service. | 送餐服务 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry. You must have the wrong room. | 抱歉 你送错房间了 |
[16:31] | I’ve already eaten dinner. | 我已经用过晚饭了 |
[16:32] | Well, are you Ann Woodbury? | 您是安·伍德伯里吗 |
[16:34] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:35] | Then I have the right room. | 那就没错了 |
[16:38] | Get out of my room. I’m calling security. | 滚出去 我要叫保安了 |
[16:40] | You might want to just wait on that. | 劝你还是等等再叫 |
[16:43] | Recognize this kid? | 认识这小孩吗 |
[16:47] | It’s… | 是 |
[16:48] | My son… Matthew. | 我儿子 马修 |
[16:51] | He’s a sweet boy. | 真是个人见人爱的孩子 |
[16:52] | Trusting. | 很容易相信别人 |
[16:54] | Walked with me after school all the way to your house. | 放学回家的路上跟我有说有笑 |
[16:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[17:01] | Hung jury or an acquittal. | 让陪审团意见分歧或者宣判无罪 |
[17:03] | Otherwise, Matthew doesn’t make it past the first grade. | 否则 马修休想读完一年级 |
[17:06] | Do you get what I’m telling you? | 听懂了吗 |
[17:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:10] | Mention anything to anyone about our conversation, | 要是敢跟别人提起我们这次谈话 |
[17:12] | and my face is the last one your kid will ever see. | 我就是你儿子生前见的最后一个人 |
[17:22] | Oh, poor little Matthew. | 可怜的小马修 |
[17:25] | You don’t think he’ll hurt him? | 你觉得他会伤害他吗 |
[17:26] | He’s not gonna have any reason to. | 他没理由这么做 |
[17:28] | Victoria played this perfectly. | 维多利亚很有分寸 |
[17:31] | If there’s anything we’ve learned, | 要说我们从中学到了什么 |
[17:32] | it’s how far a mother’s willing to go | 那就是母亲为了保护孩子 |
[17:34] | to protect her son. | 会倾尽所能 |
[17:35] | Wait, wait. What now? | 等等 什么意思 |
[17:38] | We turn the tape over to the police | 我们把磁带交给警方 |
[17:39] | and the Graysons get their very own cell block? | 格雷森一家不就玩完了吗 |
[17:42] | That would be too merciful. | 这样太便宜他们了 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 这事我会处理 |
[17:46] | For now, you just make sure that Declan sticks to his story | 你只要确保明天德克兰出庭作证时 |
[17:48] | on the stand tomorrow. | 会保持原来的证词 |
[17:50] | If he doesn’t, Brooks will have no choice | 如果他不这么做 布鲁克斯 |
[17:51] | but to go after Jack. | 就只得去找杰克了 |
[17:53] | So that’s what this is all about… | 原来是这么回事 |
[17:56] | Protecting Jack? | 为了保护杰克 |
[17:57] | He might be willing to sacrifice himself for Amanda, but… | 他也许愿意为阿曼达牺牲自己 |
[18:01] | I’m not willing to let him. | 但我不会让他这么做 |
[18:07] | Declan. | 德克兰 |
[18:09] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[18:14] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[18:16] | Yeah, 58 days. | 是呀 58天了 |
[18:18] | Unless you count that time you told me to get lost | 如果从你在餐厅赶我走那天算起 |
[18:20] | in the cafeteria, then it’s been 31. | 那是31天 |
[18:22] | Declan, listen, | 德克兰 听我说 |
[18:23] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[18:25] | My mom’s convinced that guy on the beach is your brother. | 我妈妈一口咬定那天在沙滩上的人是你哥哥 |
[18:28] | And you’re protecting him like I’m protecting my brother. | 你和我一样只是保护自己的哥哥 |
[18:32] | No one’s saying Jack did anything. | 没有人认为杰克有何嫌疑 |
[18:34] | But Daniel could go to prison for life, | 但是丹尼尔会因此一辈子坐牢 |
[18:37] | and it’ll be my fault. | 而这一切都是我的错 |
[18:39] | And if you lie… | 如果你撒谎 |
[18:41] | It’ll be your fault, too. | 那也成了你的错 |
[18:45] | This is your chance to fix… | 这是你弥补一切的 |
[18:47] | everything, | 机会 |
[18:49] | including you and me. | 包括你我之间 |
[18:50] | – Don’t you want that? – I do. | -难道你不想和我复合吗 -我想 |
[18:55] | More than anything. | 迫不及待 |
[18:56] | We can be together again. | 我们可以重归于好 |
[18:58] | All you have to do is tell the truth. | 只要你说出真相 |
[19:09] | Knock, knock, kids. | 有人在吗 |
[19:11] | What do you want, Nolan? | 你干什么 诺兰 |
[19:12] | I’m just checking up on you. | 我就过来看看你 |
[19:14] | Mm. I see I’m not the only one. | 看来不是只有我关心你 |
[19:17] | Mind if I talk to you for a minute? | 有时间聊两句吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, I was just leaving. | 我正准备走了 |
[19:21] | Think about what I said. | 想想我说的话 |
[19:23] | You know where to reach me. | 知道在哪儿找我吧 |
[19:32] | So I’m guessing she’s not here to help you on your midterms. | 看来她不是来帮你准备期中考的吧 |
[19:36] | No. | 不是 |
[19:38] | No, she wants me to tell the truth | 她想让我在明天的法庭上 |
[19:40] | on the stand tomorrow, same as Jack. | 说出真相 杰克也叫我这么做 |
[19:42] | What’s stopping you? | 那你在犹豫什么 |
[19:46] | If I come clean | 如果我说出真相 |
[19:49] | and I tell them that– | 告诉他们 |
[19:50] | that I saw Jack standing over Tyler’s body, | 看见杰克就站在泰勒的尸体边上 |
[19:53] | man, I don’t know where that’s gonna lead. | 不知道会有什么后果 |
[19:55] | What if Amanda did shoot Tyler? | 如果真是阿曼达杀死了泰勒呢 |
[19:57] | What if they go after Jack as an accomplice? | 如果他们认为杰克是共犯呢 |
[20:00] | I’ve lost my mom and my dad. | 我已经失去了我的父母 |
[20:02] | I cannot lose my brother, too. | 不能再失去哥哥了 |
[20:05] | But if I lie… | 但如果我撒谎 |
[20:08] | Charlotte might lose hers. | 夏洛特也会失去她的哥哥 |
[20:10] | And… | 但是 |
[20:11] | Maybe Daniel’s guilty. | 也许丹尼尔是有罪的 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:15] | And either way, I might never get Charlotte back. | 不管怎样 我都无法挽回夏洛特了 |
[20:18] | The Graysons are ruthless. | 格雷森一家太无情了 |
[20:20] | They would not hesitate | 让杰克背黑锅 |
[20:21] | to have Jack take the fall for all of this. | 他们根本连眼睛都不会眨一下 |
[20:25] | So my advice… | 我建议你 |
[20:27] | Don’t make it any easier for them. | 别让他们得逞 |
[20:33] | …the people vs. Daniel Grayson, | 丹尼尔·格雷森的案子 |
[20:35] | and sources inside the courtroom tell us | 现根据法庭内部消息 |
[20:36] | that the prosecution is just moments away | 控方即将传唤 |
[20:38] | from calling their final witness. | 最后一位目击证人 |
[20:40] | As the defense stated in their opening argument, | 根据被告的开庭陈述 |
[20:43] | they’re going to try to refute | 面对强有力的物证 |
[20:46] | the overwhelming physical evidence | 他们依旧想方设法 |
[20:48] | that we’ve presented | 要推翻我们的控告 |
[20:49] | by claiming that Daniel Grayson was framed, | 并宣称丹尼尔·格雷森是遭人陷害 |
[20:52] | that Charlotte Grayson, the defendant’s sister, | 而被告的妹妹 夏洛特·格雷森 |
[20:55] | saw a third person on the beach. | 在海滩看到了第三人 |
[20:57] | Objection. Counsel is testifying. | 反对 无证臆断 |
[20:59] | Objection sustained. | 反对成立 |
[21:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | Mr. Porter, | 波特先生 |
[21:03] | will you recount for us | 可以为我们重述一下 |
[21:04] | what happened that night on the beach? | 那晚在海滩上发生的事吗 |
[21:07] | Yeah, um… we were gonna go swimming, | 嗯 我们要去游泳 |
[21:10] | and, uh, it was cold, so I went to go get us clothes, | 天很冷 我去拿衣服 |
[21:13] | and that’s when I saw that body behind the saw grass– | 然后我就看到了在锯齿草旁的尸体 |
[21:15] | Uh, Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[21:16] | And where was Daniel this whole time? | 当时丹尼尔在哪儿 |
[21:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:21] | He, uh… | 他 |
[21:22] | I didn’t see him until everybody ran over. | 大家赶过来之后 我才看到他 |
[21:25] | Before that moment, did you see anyone else | 在这之前 你有没有在海滩上 |
[21:27] | anywhere on the beach? | 看到其他人 |
[21:29] | Because in an initial statement Charlotte made to the police, | 因为在最初的陈述中 夏洛特告知警方 |
[21:34] | she said there was someone else. | 海滩上另有其人 |
[21:35] | I know what she said. | 我知道她说过什么 |
[21:37] | Why don’t you tell us what you saw? | 那你告诉我们 你到底看到了什么 |
[21:40] | Was there someone else on that beach that night? | 那晚在海滩上 还有其他人吗 |
[21:48] | No. | 没有 |
[21:51] | Why should the jury believe your account | 凭什么让陪审团相信你 |
[21:54] | over Ms. Grayson’s? | 而不是相信格雷森小姐 |
[21:57] | Because Charlotte was drunk | 因为那晚夏洛特喝醉了 |
[22:00] | and high on oxycodone that night. | 氧可酮吸食过量 |
[22:05] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[22:06] | I’ve never taken drugs in my life. | 我从没吸过毒 |
[22:09] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[22:10] | Wait a minute. Charlotte’s a good person. | 等等 夏洛特是个好人 |
[22:12] | All right? She’s just lookin’ out for her brother. | 她只是想帮助她哥哥 |
[22:18] | The prosecution rests, your honor. | 控方盘问结束 法官大人 |
[22:36] | I don’t know why you’re so upset. | 不知道你为何如此慌张 |
[22:38] | We knew what he was gonna say. | 我们早知他会这么说 |
[22:40] | I was hoping that Declan would think twice | 我以为德克兰在他提供伪证前 |
[22:42] | before perjuring himself. | 会三思而后行 |
[22:44] | Obviously, he wasn’t given convincing incentive. | 显然 之前给他的好处还不够 |
[22:48] | I’ve never trusted either one of those Porter boys. | 我再也不会相信波特兄弟了 |
[22:50] | Oh, you don’t trust anyone. | 你不相信任何人 |
[22:51] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[22:54] | I simply don’t give away my trust as freely as you do. | 我当然不像你这样轻信他人 |
[22:57] | Need I remind you who your fiancee | 需要我提醒你一下 |
[22:59] | was sitting next to in court? | 在庭上是谁坐在你未婚妻旁边吗 |
[23:10] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[23:11] | What was that about today? | 今天那一幕是怎么回事 |
[23:14] | What, you mean Declan’s testimony? | 什么 你是指德克兰的证词吗 |
[23:15] | It’s a setback. | 那的确对我们不利 |
[23:16] | I’m not talking about that. | 我说的不是那件事 |
[23:22] | Look, I want to have this conversation face-to-face. | 我想当面和你谈谈 |
[23:24] | And I obviously can’t come to you, so… | 而明显我没法过去找你的 所以… |
[23:25] | Look, Daniel, I-I’m sure you’re going stir crazy. | 丹尼尔 我知道你被关着不好受 |
[23:28] | I can only imagine, but Brooks gave me | 我非常理解 但是布鲁克斯给了我 |
[23:30] | 17 pages of notes for my testimony tomorrow. | 整整17页明天出庭作证的注意事项 |
[23:33] | I’m first up. I need to be prepared. | 我是打头阵 得做好充分准备 |
[23:34] | And how do you plan to convince 12 strangers | 我都不确定你是否爱我 |
[23:36] | you’re in love with me when I’m not even sure myself? | 你又准备如何让12个陌生人相信呢 |
[23:41] | Wait. Daniel, what are you talking about? | 等等 丹尼尔 你在说什么啊 |
[23:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:47] | I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 我明天再跟你谈 |
[24:09] | It’s Declan. Leave a message. | 我是德克兰 有事请留言 |
[24:12] | Declan’s still not picking up. | 德克兰还是不接电话 |
[24:13] | He just took off after court. I have no idea where he went. | 他庭审结束后就走了 完全不知去向 |
[24:15] | Maybe he needs some space. | 也许他需要自己静静 |
[24:17] | No, what he needs is a good lawyer. | 不 他需要一个好律师 |
[24:20] | The defense subpoenaed me. | 辩护律师向我发了传票 |
[24:22] | So now if I tell the truth, I implicate Declan, | 如果我说出事实 就会连累德克兰 |
[24:24] | But if I don’t– | 但如果我撒谎 |
[24:25] | Okay, okay, I-I’ll find you some good legal advice. | 好了 我帮你联系个好的法律咨询机构 |
[24:32] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[24:34] | But before you do, I have some evidence | 但先告诉你 我有证据 |
[24:36] | that places me on the beach that night– | 证明我那天的确在沙滩上 |
[24:39] | A sweatshirt I was wearing, and Tyler’s blood, | 我穿的一件运动衫 上面沾满了 |
[24:40] | it’s all over it. | 泰勒的血迹 |
[24:41] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:42] | Once I hire a lawyer, | 我找好律师后 |
[24:43] | I’m gonna do exactly what Declan said to do from the start. | 就听从德克兰一开始的劝说 |
[24:45] | I’m gonna hand it over and say what I really saw. | 我要把它们交给警方 告诉他们实情 |
[24:47] | Do you have a death wish? | 你是找死吗 |
[24:49] | These are the Graysons we’re dealing with. | 我们可是在和格雷森一家打交道 |
[24:51] | I can’t expect Declan to do the right thing | 我自己都知情不报 又怎么指望德克兰 |
[24:52] | when I haven’t. | 说实话呢 |
[24:56] | You gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[25:00] | Yeah. I’ll make some calls. | 帮 我去打几个电话 |
[25:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:14] | We’re at DEFCON 1, Ems. | 一级警报 艾米 |
[25:16] | Jack’s been sitting– not literally–on a hoodie | 杰克手里有一件运动衫 |
[25:19] | that directly links him to the murder. | 会直接将他和谋杀案联系起来 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | Where are you, the Stowaway? | 你在哪里 偷渡者酒吧吗 |
[25:23] | That would be an affirmative. | 没错 |
[25:26] | And I’m supposed to be finding Jack a good lawyer. | 而且我还得给杰克找个好律师 |
[25:28] | No, don’t bother. He won’t need one. | 别麻烦了 他不需要的 |
[25:30] | Just try to get him out of there for a couple of hours, okay? | 把他引出去几个小时 好吗 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:38] | Any luck? | 有什么收获吗 |
[25:39] | Yes and… no. | 也有 也没有 |
[25:44] | You know what? I am worried about Declan. | 知道吗 我很担心德克兰 |
[25:47] | Let’s go for a drive. | 咱们开车去转一圈 |
[25:48] | Let’s see if we can find him. | 看看能不能找到他 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[26:40] | Miss Charlotte, you have a visitor. | 夏洛特小姐 有人来访 |
[26:42] | Just like old times. | 真是往日重现啊 |
[26:44] | Only now I don’t have to climb up a drain pipe. | 只是我现在不需要从排水管爬上来了 |
[26:48] | A lot’s changed if your mom’s | 你妈都允许外人进卧室了 |
[26:49] | letting guys in the bedroom now. | 真是改变不小啊 |
[26:51] | She’s not. | 她才不允许呢 |
[26:55] | If my parents find out about this, | 如果我父母知道这事 |
[26:58] | I’ll tell my dad you’re the one | 我就告诉我爸 是你 |
[26:59] | who drank his 85-year-old scotch. | 喝了他85年陈的苏格兰威士忌 |
[27:07] | That was hot. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:08] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[27:13] | So did you bring ’em? | 东西带来了吗 |
[27:15] | You’re all business now, aren’t you? | 你还真是公事公办啊 |
[27:19] | I like it. | 我喜欢你这样 |
[27:20] | Nice. How’d you get so many? | 太棒了 你怎么弄到这么多的 |
[27:22] | I stole one of my dad’s scrip pads. | 我偷了我爸爸的一份病历单 |
[27:24] | Just so you know… | 也就是说 |
[27:27] | This is gonna cost you a little extra. | 你这次得多付点钱了 |
[27:31] | Money’s not a problem. | 钱不是问题 |
[27:34] | It’s not money I’m after. | 我也不是图钱 |
[27:37] | The little rat from Montauk’s | 那个蒙托克毛小子 |
[27:39] | been out of the picture long enough. | 已经出局很久了 |
[27:41] | What’s stopping me and you? | 咱俩之间还有什么障碍吗 |
[27:43] | Absolutely nothing. | 当然没有了 |
[27:54] | Well, if it isn’t the infamous Dominik Wright. | 这不是臭名昭著的多米尼克·赖特吗 |
[28:01] | Conrad Grayson. | 康拉德·格雷森 |
[28:03] | Expecting someone else I bet. | 我猜你在等别人吧 |
[28:05] | As a matter of fact, yeah, I’ve got a showing. | 事实上 没错 我还有个展览 |
[28:07] | So if you don’t mind– | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[28:08] | Oh, yes, I had my people contact the few galleries | 对了 我让手下跟那几个对你的作品 |
[28:11] | who were expressing interest, | 有兴趣的画廊联系了 |
[28:12] | and we just let them know that your current collection’s | 我们告知他们 你手上的画作 |
[28:14] | already spoken for. | 都已经被预订了 |
[28:16] | Wow. | 是吗 |
[28:17] | You really have been carrying on with my wife. | 你还真跟我妻子有一腿啊 |
[28:21] | Your ex-wife. | 是你的前妻 |
[28:23] | Well, uh, it hasn’t been finalized yet. | 我们的离婚还没成定论呢 |
[28:26] | So what, you, um, | 那又怎样 |
[28:27] | you been having her followed? | 你一直派人跟踪她吗 |
[28:29] | Well, it behooves a person in my position | 像我这样有头有脸的人 势必要 |
[28:30] | to cover his bases. | 对自己的东西严加看管 |
[28:33] | And I’ve also had you investigated. | 我也派人调查了你 |
[28:36] | It seems that you have been nurturing | 你似乎一直 |
[28:38] | quite a shady existence. | 生计艰难 |
[28:40] | I mean, dealing in black market auctions, | 我是说 混迹于非法拍卖场 |
[28:44] | allegations of forgeries. | 经常被指控伪造名作 |
[28:46] | Well, allegations are just that, aren’t they? | 指控不过如此 不是吗 |
[28:48] | Allegations. | 指控而已 |
[28:49] | I mean, you of all people should know that | 我说 众人中 你该最清楚 |
[28:51] | innocent till proven guilty. | 无辜者依旧含冤受屈 |
[28:53] | Oh, yeah, but I have proof in the form of | 但是我有证据 |
[28:55] | 荷兰籍美国画家 抽象表现主义的灵魂人物之一 | |
[28:55] | my very first de Kooning that I purchased, | 我收购的第一副德·库宁画作 |
[28:59] | brokered by a fetching young Vicky Harper years ago. | 是多年前由迷人的维姬·哈珀女士代售的 |
[29:03] | You see, I had that painting appraised | 在我发现她和你旧情复燃后 |
[29:04] | when I found out that she’d sunk back in with you, | 我就把画作送去做了鉴定 |
[29:07] | and it turns out that de Kooning | 结果发现这幅德·库宁的画作 |
[29:09] | is worth less than the frame it’s in. | 甚至还不如画框值钱 |
[29:13] | So what do you want? | 那你想要怎样 |
[29:15] | You want your money back, hmm? | 把你的钱要回来吗 |
[29:18] | Or do you want to just excise me | 还是说 你打算除掉我 |
[29:22] | like you did to the last man she loved? | 如同你除掉她之前爱的那个男人一样吗 |
[29:25] | Oh, yeah, she told me | 没错 她告诉了我 |
[29:26] | what you did to David Clarke. | 你对大卫·克拉克的所作所为 |
[29:28] | She told you what I did? | 她告诉你 那是我做的吗 |
[29:30] | What you both did. | 是你俩一起做的 |
[29:33] | Yeah, well, eventually, you would’ve learned | 总有一天你会知道 |
[29:35] | that Victoria’s word is about as authentic | 维多利亚的话就像你伪造的画作那样 |
[29:37] | as the paintings you forged. | 不值一文 |
[29:38] | But to answer your question, | 不过让我来回答你的问题 |
[29:40] | no, I’m not here to excise you. | 不 我不准备除掉你 |
[29:41] | I know I’m not the only wealthy collector | 我知道我不是唯一一个多年前 |
[29:43] | you and Victoria worked your con on all those years ago. | 被你和维多利亚合伙欺诈过的收藏家 |
[29:47] | So if you really want to finalize Victoria’s shame, | 如果你真想要维多利亚难堪 |
[29:51] | I could have her arrested | 我保证让她 |
[29:52] | for knowingly brokering forged classics. | 以兜售赝品诈骗罪被捕 |
[29:56] | Or… | 又或者 |
[29:59] | You could do the noble thing. | 你可以发扬高尚风格 |
[30:02] | You could take your current spate of masterpieces | 带着你现有的杰作 |
[30:04] | and you could clear out of this joint. | 全身而退 |
[30:06] | And leave nothing behind… | 不要留下任何东西 |
[30:10] | But my wife. | 除了我妻子之外 |
[30:15] | You know, you might wanna leave… | 在我把你脸 |
[30:19] | before I break every one | 打残前 |
[30:21] | of the 14 bones in your face. | 你赶紧滚 |
[31:14] | Daniel, what are you doing? | 丹尼尔 你在这干什么 |
[31:15] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你 |
[31:19] | You can’t be here. Your ankle monitor– | 你不能来我家的 你脚上的监视器 |
[31:21] | I’m not leaving until you tell me | 你不告诉我 你在搞什么鬼 |
[31:22] | what the hell you’re really up to. | 我是不会离开的 |
[31:23] | Maybe my mom was right about you. | 或许我妈说的对 |
[31:25] | Maybe Tyler was, too. | 或许泰勒也是对的 |
[31:28] | How much have you had to drink? | 你喝了多少酒 |
[31:29] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[31:30] | I saw you yesterday with Jack. | 昨天我看见你和杰克一起 |
[31:33] | Is that where you went, to see him? | 你是去找他了 是吗 |
[31:35] | – Daniel, stop– – You think I’m an idiot? | -丹尼尔 冷静点 -你把我当傻子吗 |
[31:37] | All the mysterious phone calls, | 那些神秘电话 |
[31:38] | all the times you disappeared… | 还有你消失的那段时间 |
[31:41] | Have you been sneaking around with him the whole time? | 都是和他出去鬼混了 是吗 |
[31:44] | That’s ridiculous– | 这太荒唐了 |
[31:44] | Don’t lie to me! | 别骗我 |
[31:48] | I’m sorry– | 对不起 我 |
[31:49] | Freeze! Right there. Freeze! | 不许动 站在原地 不许动 |
[31:51] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放到我能看见的地方 |
[31:52] | Hands up. Don’t move. Hands up. | 把手举起来 别动 举起手 |
[31:54] | Get down. Let’s go. Facedown. | 趴下 快 面朝地 |
[31:57] | Down. | 趴下 |
[31:59] | Daniel Grayson, you’re in direct violation | 丹尼尔·格雷森 你违反了 |
[32:01] | of your house arrest. | 家中软禁条例 |
[32:10] | How long before Daniel’s released back to us, Mr. Brooks? | 布鲁克斯先生 还有多久丹尼尔才能回家 |
[32:13] | I’m heading to Rikers now | 我现在正前往赖克斯岛看守所 |
[32:14] | to get Daniel’s side of the story. | 向丹尼尔了解情况 |
[32:16] | Once I have the facts, I’ll set a meeting with the judge. | 一旦掌握实情 我会约见法官面谈的 |
[32:20] | All right. Well, I’ll be there first thing in the morning. | 好的 明天一早我就过去 |
[32:22] | I really have no idea why he’d violate house arrest. | 我真不知道他为何会违反家中软禁条例 |
[32:26] | I do. | 我知道 |
[32:30] | Let me call you back. | 回头我再打给你 |
[32:34] | Daniel thought that I was having an affair with Jack. | 丹尼尔以为我和杰克有私情 |
[32:37] | I assured him that that wasn’t true, | 我向他保证事实并非这样的 |
[32:38] | that… I’m not that kind of person. | 我不是那种人 |
[32:43] | But the truth is, I have been getting closer to Jack… | 可事实是 我的确去找杰克了 |
[32:47] | to get information on Amanda. | 想套出阿曼达的消息 |
[32:50] | Jack claims he doesn’t know where she is. | 杰克声称不知道她的下落 |
[32:52] | And you don’t believe him? | 你不相信他说的吗 |
[32:55] | I went to the Stowaway to search his apartment. | 我去偷渡者酒吧 搜了他的公寓 |
[32:59] | What did you find? | 有什么发现吗 |
[33:00] | Nothing. | 什么都没找到 |
[33:02] | As far as I can tell, Jack’s telling the truth. | 在我看来 杰克说的是真话 |
[33:09] | If the jury convicts Daniel for this, | 如果陪审团因此而判丹尼尔有罪的话 |
[33:11] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[33:12] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[33:16] | But fortunately, there are other factors | 但幸运地是 或许还有其它办法 |
[33:17] | that might help shape the jury’s opinion. | 改变陪审团的看法 |
[33:21] | For example? | 比如呢 |
[33:22] | Your testimony, of course. | 你上庭作证 |
[33:24] | So go home, Emily, | 现在回家吧 艾米莉 |
[33:26] | And tomorrow deliver the performance of your life. | 明天看你的了 |
[33:41] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[33:42] | – Yeah, we got robbed, – Suffolk County Police. | -对 我们被盗了 -萨福克县警察局 |
[33:44] | – ’cause that’s what this day needed. – What town? | -真是厄运连连 -哪个镇 |
[33:45] | – Montauk. – Please hold. | -蒙托克 -请稍等 |
[33:47] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好的 |
[33:49] | Hey, I’m on with the police. | 我在打电话报警 |
[33:50] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[33:52] | Computer… | 电脑 |
[33:55] | TV–nothing’s missing. | 电视机 没丢什么啊 |
[33:59] | Oh, god. | 我的天呐 |
[34:01] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[34:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[34:07] | Hang up the phone. | 挂掉电话 |
[34:09] | What? | 什么 |
[34:09] | Hang up the phone! | 挂掉电话 |
[34:13] | The hoodie… it’s gone. | 那件连帽衫不见了 |
[34:30] | Hands over your head. | 手举过头顶 |
[34:31] | – What’s the problem? – Is this your vehicle? | -有什么问题吗 -是你的车吗 |
[34:33] | What of it? | 怎么了 |
[34:34] | 安珀警报 确认发生儿童绑架案时的警戒告知 以女童安珀·海格曼绑架撕票案命名。 | |
[34:34] | An Amber Alert was issued. | 安珀警报 |
[34:35] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[34:36] | What the hell? I didn’t kidnap anybody. | 我没绑架任何人 |
[34:38] | Relax. Matches your plates. | 放松 配合点 |
[34:40] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[34:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:49] | On your sweatshirt, is that blood? | 你运动衫上的是血迹吗 |
[34:50] | That’s not mine. That’s not mine. | 那不是我的 不是我的衣服 |
[34:52] | Lee Moran, you’re under arrest. | 李·莫伦 你被捕了 |
[34:53] | Oh, come on. That’s not my sweatshirt. | 那不是我的运动衫 |
[34:55] | – You have the right to remain silent. – I’m being set up. | -你有权保持缄默 -我是被陷害的 |
[34:56] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的任何话都将会作为呈堂证供 |
[34:58] | Man, ems, when you said you were gonna use Lee | 艾米 你说要让李 |
[35:01] | as your pawn, | 听凭你摆布时 |
[35:02] | you weren’t kidding. | 你不是开玩笑的 |
[35:04] | Checkmate. | 将死[象棋中置对方被将的地位] |
[35:06] | What happens if they find Jack’s D.N.A. | 如果警察在连帽衫上找到杰克的D.N.A. |
[35:07] | on the hoodie? | 怎么办 |
[35:09] | They’ll link it to the night that Lee beat up Jack, | 他们会追查到杰克被李殴打那晚 |
[35:10] | reinforcing his status as the Grayson Family goon. | 更让人相信他就是格雷森家族的打手 |
[35:13] | So in one fell swoop, | 真是一举多得 |
[35:15] | you managed to protect Jack, exonerate Daniel, | 成功保护杰克 为丹尼尔开脱 |
[35:18] | and force Lee into selling out the Graysons | 同时李为了自保 |
[35:21] | to save himself. | 不得不出卖格雷森 |
[35:23] | Haven’t you tied everything up in one neat little bow? | 真是一招解千愁啊 |
[35:26] | Almost. | 差不多成功了 |
[35:28] | Are you at the Stowaway? | 你在偷渡者酒吧吗 |
[35:29] | Mm. Standing right outside. | 嗯 站在酒吧外面 |
[35:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:33] | There’s one loose end I’m leaving to you. | 有件事等你善后 |
[35:35] | So you think the Graysons had the guy who beat me up | 你认为是格雷森雇的那个人又一次 |
[35:37] | break in here a second time and steal my hoodie? | 潜入我家 偷了那件连帽衫 |
[35:39] | The Graysons did what? | 格雷森家干了什么 |
[35:40] | It’s just a hypothesis, but it makes sense, doesn’t it? | 虽然只是假设 很合情合理 是吧 |
[35:43] | So then I’m screwed. | 所以我完蛋了 |
[35:44] | Au contraire. | 恰恰相反 |
[35:45] | Because according to the police scanner, | 根据警方的扫描仪 |
[35:48] | they found the bloody hoodie when they picked the dirtbag up. | 他们在抓到那人后 就找到了带血的连帽衫 |
[35:51] | The Graysons can’t exactly admit their association to the guy, | 格雷森肯定不能承认与那家伙的瓜葛 |
[35:54] | so their lawyer’s gonna have to make it look like | 所以他们律师只会辩称 |
[35:56] | he’s the killer. | 他是凶手 |
[35:57] | You really think they’re capable of that? | 你认为他们真会这么干 |
[35:58] | They hired the guy to beat you half to death, | 他们雇人把你打得半死 |
[36:01] | didn’t they? | 不是吗 |
[36:02] | The Graysons are capable of anything | 为了保护自己人 |
[36:05] | when it comes to protecting their family. | 格雷森一家什么事都干得出来 |
[36:09] | How did they even know I had it? | 但他们怎么知道我有那件上衣的呢 |
[36:11] | You guys were the only two people I told. | 这件事我只告诉了你们两个人 |
[36:13] | I… Well, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[36:17] | Maybe the guy really did murder Tyler. | 也许真的是这个家伙杀死了泰勒 |
[36:20] | Maybe he even saw you on the beach that night. | 也许那天晚上他也看见你在海滩上 |
[36:24] | At this point, | 在这个节骨眼上 |
[36:25] | I’d advise against digging any deeper. | 我劝你别再深究此事了 |
[36:28] | Take the win, Jack. | 把酒喝了吧 杰克 |
[36:32] | This call will be recorded. | 本次电话将被录音 |
[36:34] | You have a collected call from… | 通话付费人为 |
[36:36] | your worst nightmare. | 汝之恶梦 |
[36:37] | at Rikers Correctional Facility. | 来自赖克斯教管所 |
[36:39] | To connect, press 5 now. | 正在连接 请按5 |
[36:45] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 对不起 请问你是哪位 |
[36:49] | They found a bloody sweatshirt in my car. | 警察在我车里找到一件带血的运动衫 |
[36:52] | They’re saying it matches the blood | 他们说 上面的血迹 |
[36:53] | of the kid your son shot. | 和你儿子枪杀的那个人血型相符 |
[36:55] | What? | 什么 |
[36:56] | Did you set me up? | 你是给我下的套吗 |
[36:57] | Because there’s no way I’m taking the fall | 我可不会为我没做过的事 |
[36:59] | for something I didn’t do. | 背黑锅 |
[37:01] | Stop harassing me. | 别再骚扰我了 |
[37:03] | You won’t get a penny from us. | 你别想从我们这儿拿到一个子儿 |
[37:05] | Get me outta this or get ready, lady. | 把我弄出去 要不我们走着瞧 夫人 |
[37:07] | Because if I’m going down, I’m taking you down with me, | 即使下地狱 我也要拉上你们给我陪葬 |
[37:11] | straight to hell where you belong. | 那儿才是你们该呆的地方 |
[37:12] | You threaten me and my children again, | 你要是敢再威胁我和我的孩子 |
[37:15] | and I will go straight to the police. | 我就直接报警了 |
[37:20] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[37:24] | We need to call Brooks. | 我们得打电话给布鲁克斯先生 |
[37:26] | No, you need to speak to me first. | 不 你先给我说清楚 |
[37:30] | Who was that? | 刚刚是谁 |
[37:34] | What on god’s earth have you done, Victoria? | 维多利亚 你究竟干了什么 |
[37:45] | So let me get this straight. | 我弄清楚了 |
[37:46] | You paid a thug | 你雇了一个小混混 |
[37:47] | to have our son beaten up in prison, | 让他派人把我们的儿子在监狱里打了个半死 |
[37:48] | and then what, strong-arm a juror, | 然后又让他挟持了一名陪审团成员 |
[37:50] | when this guy could’ve been the very reason | 最终却发现 丹尼尔落得现在的处境 |
[37:52] | Daniel’s even on trial in the first place? | 一开始就是拜这个小混混所赐 |
[37:55] | Lee didn’t kill Tyler. It doesn’t make any sense. | 李没有杀泰勒 这说不通 |
[37:58] | He was set up. | 他是被陷害的 |
[38:00] | By whom, for instance? | 那是谁陷害的呢 |
[38:02] | Jack Porter. | 杰克·波特 |
[38:04] | He knew what Lee looked like. | 他知道李的相貌 |
[38:06] | He could’ve orchestrated the whole thing | 说不定就是他策划了整件事情 |
[38:07] | to protect the real killer. | 就是为了保护真正的凶手 |
[38:08] | Let me guess. Amanda Clarke. | 让我猜猜 又是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[38:13] | You have really lost it, you know that? | 知道吗 你真的已经神志不清了 |
[38:17] | Did it even occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[38:18] | how much you’ve risked both our lives | 你的所作所为不仅让你我性命堪忧 |
[38:19] | And Daniel’s with this? | 也让丹尼尔置身险境 |
[38:21] | I will categorically deny anything Lee has to say. | 李说的话 我一个字也不会承认 |
[38:25] | He was blackmailing us. | 他刚刚还敲诈我们 |
[38:26] | Well, that’s not gonna be enough. | 这远远不够 |
[38:27] | Once that punk starts talking to save his skin, | 一旦这个混蛋为了自保 开始信口开河 |
[38:30] | it’s gonna lead investigators | 那就会引来调查者 |
[38:31] | all the way down the rabbit hole to us. | 一路追查到我们 |
[38:37] | Leave me alone. I need to think. | 让我一个人静静 |
[38:39] | This will be second mess of yours | 这是今天我为你 |
[38:40] | I’ve had to clean up in one day. | 收拾的第二桩烂摊子了 |
[38:42] | – What is that supposed to mean? – I don’t know. | -这话什么意思 -我就不明白了 |
[38:43] | Why don’t you go and ask your artist friend? | 你怎么不去问问你的那位画家情人呢 |
[38:46] | Not that I expect you’ll find him. | 不过我想你不会再找到他了 |
[38:48] | I mean, once a fraud, always a fraud. | 要我说 冒牌的永远是冒牌的 |
[38:51] | Isn’t that right, Victoria? | 对不对 维多利亚 |
[38:52] | You stay away from him! | 你离他远点 |
[38:55] | No problem there. He’s long gone by now. | 没问题 他这会儿应该早就走了 |
[38:58] | Oh, you… bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[39:06] | The last time I wrote you from this place, | 上一次我在这里给你写信 |
[39:09] | I told you I was innocent. | 我对你说 我是清白的 |
[39:12] | That’s not really the case. | 那不是实情 |
[39:15] | I may not have fired the shot that killed Tyler, | 泰勒也许不是我杀死的 |
[39:17] | but I did shoot him… | 但我的的确确枪击了他 |
[39:21] | Because he made me doubt you… | 因为他让我开始怀疑你 |
[39:26] | Because he said you’d betray me. | 因为他说你背叛了我 |
[39:29] | But I’m the one who betrayed you. | 但其实是我背叛了你 |
[39:31] | And now I’m getting what I deserve, | 现在 我恶有恶报 |
[39:38] | which is why I’m gonna do us both a favor | 正因如此 我希望我们能彼此解脱 |
[39:40] | and end this now. | 结束这一切 |
[40:18] | Open 2-7-7! | 打开277号牢门 |
[40:19] | Holy hell. | 天啊 |
[40:40] | The coroner’s been notified. | 法医已经就位 |
[40:41] | C.S.I. on the way. | 鉴证科正在赶来 |
[40:43] | Mr. Brooks, thanks for coming down. | 布鲁克斯先生 谢谢你能来 |
[40:46] | What’s happening out there? | 那边出了什么事 |
[40:46] | They’re saying someone hanged himself. | 听说有人上吊自杀了 |
[40:48] | And confessed to killing Tyler in a suicide note. | 还在遗言中承认杀害泰勒的罪行 |
[40:52] | What? | 什么 |
[40:52] | Still want to change your plea? | 还想修改证词吗 |
[40:57] | I didn’t think so. | 我想不用了吧 |
[40:59] | I’ll get started getting your charges dropped. | 我马上就着手取消对你指控 |
[41:10] | Justice, like beauty, | 公正亦如美 |
[41:11] | is in the eye of the beholder. | 永远是仁者见仁 智者见智 |
[41:14] | Federal authorities have confirmed the death | 联邦政府已经确认 |
[41:15] | of terrorist David Clarke, | 恐怖分子大卫·克拉克已经死亡 |
[41:17] | who was stabbed yesterday when a fight broke out… | 他在昨天的一场突发斗殴中被刺死 |
[41:19] | Some see an innocent victim. | 仁者见无辜之羔羊含冤获罪 |
[41:22] | Others see evil incarnate getting exactly what’s deserved. | 智者见魔鬼之化身罪有应得 |
[41:25] | I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[41:27] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[41:30] | I was wasting my time… | 我之前都是在浪费时间 |
[41:33] | gathering evidence on jury tampering when… | 搜集陪审团受贿的证据 |
[41:38] | the Graysons have so much more to pay for. | 可格雷森一家用金钱就能无法无天 |
[41:42] | Sorry to have put us in this position again, | 抱歉又得让你干这件事了 |
[41:45] | especially after all these years. | 时隔多年 |
[41:47] | We have another David Clarke-style situation. | 又有一个大卫·克拉克要处理了 |
[41:49] | That’s very troubling news. | 听上去不妙啊 |
[41:51] | The name’s Moran. | 这个人叫莫伦 |
[41:52] | – Wait. Is that Conrad? – Lee Moran. | -等等 那是康拉德的声音吗 -李·莫伦 |
[41:54] | He’s in a holding cell at Rikers. | 他现在被关在赖克斯教管所 |
[41:56] | If he starts talking, | 如果他开口胡说 |
[41:57] | I don’t see how we keep a lid on our association. | 我们的事就瞒不住了 |
[42:01] | All of the research that I did… | 我做了那么多调查 |
[42:04] | Everybody that I talked to, they said that… | 问的每一个人都跟我说 |
[42:07] | it was just a prison fight… | 那就是场监狱斗殴 |
[42:12] | that my dad was knifed to death by an inmate. | 我爸爸被其中一个犯人用刀刺死了 |
[42:18] | How did I not know this? | 我怎么就没想到呢 |
[42:22] | The Graysons murdered my father. | 我爸爸是被格雷森谋杀的 |