时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Everybody thinks that you are dead. | 大家都以为你已身故 |
[00:03] | And that’s the way it has to stay. | 我也是迫不得已 |
[00:04] | Just in time. | 回来得正好 |
[00:06] | Your daughter’s a drug addict, and you’re already dead. | 你女儿是个瘾君子 你也已经是个死人了 |
[00:08] | That makes you both damn easy to dispose of. | 除掉你俩太容易了 |
[00:10] | I picked up the test results. | 我去拿检查报告了 |
[00:12] | Nothing to worry about. You’re gonna be a daddy. | 没什么好担心的 你要当爸爸了 |
[00:15] | Please tell me it’s really his. | 告诉我 孩子真的是他的 |
[00:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:18] | Don’t pretend for one moment | 别装得好像 |
[00:20] | that you didn’t try to murder me. | 你没试图谋杀我 |
[00:22] | I warned you not to get onto that plane. | 我警告过你别上那架飞机 |
[00:23] | Whatever happens from this point forward | 从现在起 不管发生什么事 |
[00:25] | stays between us. | 只能你知我知 |
[00:28] | So what’s next? | 那么接下来干嘛 |
[00:29] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[00:30] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[00:32] | You did, and if I were you, I would start running. | 你干的 如果我是你 就会马上逃跑 |
[00:35] | You once said I was like my mother. | 你曾说过我像我母亲一样 |
[00:37] | You knew her, didn’t you? | 你认识她 对不对 |
[00:38] | Unfortunately, that’s something you’ll never know. | 真遗憾 这你永远无法得知了 |
[00:45] | 日本 北海道 礼文岛 2008年冬 | |
[00:46] | In a race between danger and indecision, | 在充满危机和犹疑的竞赛中 |
[00:49] | the difference between life and death… | 生与死的差异 |
[00:51] | comes down to confidence. | 取决于信心 |
[00:54] | Faith in our abilities, | 对自我能力的信任 |
[00:56] | certainty in ourselves… | 对自身的肯定 |
[01:01] | Come on. Right ahead. | 快 正前方 |
[01:04] | And the trust we put in others. | 和对他人的信赖 |
[01:10] | We’re trapped. | 没路了 |
[01:15] | We gotta go over. | 我们得翻过去 |
[01:18] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[01:26] | Emily, wait. My leg. | 艾米莉 等等 我的腿 |
[01:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:30] | The race is won. | 胜负已分 |
[01:32] | He cheated. | 他作弊 |
[01:32] | Yes. He understood the exercise– | 是的 他领悟了精髓 |
[01:35] | to exploit your opponent’s weakness. | 发掘对手的弱点 |
[01:36] | That is the key to revenge. | 这是复仇的关键 |
[01:38] | Lose your compassion. | 丢掉你的同情 |
[01:43] | No hard feelings. | 别难过了 |
[01:45] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[01:49] | He wanted you dead. | 他要杀你 |
[01:50] | I prefer you alive. | 我不希望你死 |
[01:51] | And I prefer you 10,000 miles away from here. | 我希望你能离这里越远越好 |
[01:53] | Tell Takeda I don’t need a nanny. | 告诉武田 我不需要保姆 |
[01:55] | Takeda didn’t send me. | 不是他派我来的 |
[01:56] | He didn’t stop you either. | 他也没阻止你 |
[01:57] | Are you gonna get out, or do I need to throw you out? | 你是自己走 还是要我扔你出去 |
[01:59] | What you need right now is my help. | 你现在需要我的帮助 |
[02:07] | She’s cleaning. | 她在打扫 |
[02:10] | She does that when she can’t sleep. | 她睡不着时经常那样做 |
[02:12] | Perhaps I should give it a try. | 或许我也该试试 |
[02:14] | Well, given what you’ve been through, | 鉴于你近来所遭受的一切 |
[02:15] | insomnia seems reasonable. | 会失眠也是正常的 |
[02:18] | I wonder what her excuse is. | 那她为什么睡不着 |
[02:25] | You miss her, don’t you? | 你想她了 对吗 |
[02:26] | I’ve spent a lot of restless nights out here, mom. | 我在这里渡过了无数个不眠夜 妈 |
[02:28] | Either you look at the ocean or Emily’s house, | 不管是凝望海还是艾米莉的房子 |
[02:31] | it’s simple geography. | 不过是对象不同罢了 |
[02:33] | Besides, I’m with Ashley now. | 况且 我有阿什莉了 |
[02:35] | Yet, you’re still restless. | 但你还是无法安睡 |
[02:41] | Well, it’s kind of hard to sleep | 门外有一堆记者驻扎 |
[02:42] | with all those reporters camped outside the gate | 空中也不得安宁 |
[02:44] | and cluttering the sky. | 想睡着也难 |
[02:45] | The news hounds won’t stop until they get my story. | 他们在知道我的故事前是不会消停的 |
[02:48] | And what exactly is your story? | 你的故事到底是什么 |
[02:54] | – Hello? – Do you know who this is? | -你好 -你知道我是谁吗 |
[02:57] | Yes. | 当然 |
[02:58] | Not an easy voice to forget. | 这声音没那么容易忘记 |
[03:00] | After the ding of the seat belt sign, | 等安全带指示灯亮起之后 |
[03:01] | the next sound you’ll hear will be | 你接下来听见的将会是 |
[03:03] | 14 ounces of plastic explosives detonating. | 重达14盎司塑料炸药的爆炸声 |
[03:06] | My proposition– | 我的提议 |
[03:07] | Conrad’s demise is mutually beneficial. | 让康拉德死对我们都有好处 |
[03:10] | All it requires is splitting Charlotte’s inheritance. | 只用瓜分夏洛特的遗产 |
[03:13] | Decline, and your daughter will be joining you | 拒绝的话 你女儿就会被卷入 |
[03:15] | in the Grayson family plot. | 格雷森的家族阴谋中 |
[03:19] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[03:22] | And you’re certain it was the white-haired man? | 你确定是那个白发男 |
[03:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:27] | Who else? | 还能是谁 |
[03:29] | I’m just wondering how he could’ve boarded the plane | 我搞不懂他怎么能完全避开 |
[03:32] | completely undetected by ground crew. | 地勤人员潜入飞机 |
[03:35] | You sound like a journalist. | 你口气真像记者 |
[03:38] | Or even worse, a detective. | 甚至更糟 像个警探 |
[03:40] | Detectives are still on your side last I checked. | 我记得警方也站你这边吧 |
[03:44] | And the implication is that you are not? | 所以你在暗示你不是吗 |
[03:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:02] | Gordon Murphy. | 戈登·墨菲 |
[04:08] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[04:12] | Well, I heard what Mr. Murphy here said | 我听这位墨菲先生说 |
[04:14] | about disobeying the order to kill your mother. | 他违抗命令没有杀你母亲 |
[04:17] | That doesn’t mean that somebody else didn’t finish the job. | 但不代表没有其他人动手 |
[04:26] | You going to answer your phone? | 接电话吗 |
[04:34] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[04:35] | Don’t think me intrusive, but I see that you’re awake. | 别怪我突然打扰 我发现你还没睡 |
[04:39] | I was just turning in. | 我正准备上床 |
[04:42] | Well, I thought the events of the day | 我想今天的事 |
[04:43] | might be keeping you up. | 也许会让你睡不着 |
[04:46] | No, it’s the reporters that keep knocking on my door. | 没有 就是记者一直在骚扰我 |
[04:49] | They saw me leaving Grayson Manor earlier. | 他们看见我先前从格雷森庄园出来 |
[04:51] | They want to know everything. | 他们追根问底 |
[04:53] | Well, I trust you staved them off. | 我相信你摆脱了他们 |
[04:55] | So far. But they are persistent. | 目前是的 但他们素来坚持不懈 |
[04:58] | Yes, they are. | 确实 |
[04:59] | Come over tomorrow, | 明天过来一趟吧 |
[05:00] | and we’ll discuss a strategy on how to handle them. | 我们想一个解决他们的方案 |
[05:03] | That sounds great. Good night, Victoria. | 好的 晚安 维多利亚 |
[05:07] | Let me see Murphy’s phone. | 给我看墨菲的手机 |
[05:09] | It’s destroyed, thanks to you. | 已经坏了 多亏你 |
[05:11] | And why do you want it anyway? | 你为什么想要它 |
[05:12] | To finish what you started– | 助你一臂之力 |
[05:13] | identify and take down the initiative. | 想明白 掌握主动权 |
[05:15] | This man was their agent. | 这人是他们的手下 |
[05:17] | That phone could lead us to them. | 手机能助我们对付他们 |
[05:19] | This phone could lead to my mother. | 手机能助我找到母亲 |
[05:21] | I am keeping it. | 我不会给你的 |
[05:22] | Look, the loss of your mother– | 你失去母亲 |
[05:24] | I know exactly how it feels. | 我感同身受 |
[05:26] | But do not let it distract you from your true mission. | 但别让它干扰了你的真正使命 |
[05:29] | You are better than that. | 你能做得更好 |
[05:31] | I want you to leave. Now. | 你走吧 现在就走 |
[05:33] | Sorry. I’ve got other instructions. | 抱歉 另有命令在身 |
[05:35] | Takeda. | 是武田 |
[05:37] | I thought he didn’t send you. | 还以为不是他派你来的 |
[05:39] | He’s lost faith. I’m here to restore it. | 他对你失去了信心 我来恢复这一切 |
[05:42] | So sooner or later, you’re gonna have to start trusting me again. | 迟早 你会重新开始信任我 |
[05:44] | Now… are you gonna take the head | 现在 你搬头 |
[05:47] | or the feet? | 还是搬脚 |
[05:58] | The head. | 我选头 |
[06:15] | Leave the little stuff. | 小物件就别管了 |
[06:16] | Just jewelry and cash. Check the desk. | 只拿珠宝和现金 搜搜桌子 |
[06:24] | Oh, nice. Hey, keep looking. | 很好 继续找 |
[06:26] | No. No, look, we got enough. I’m calling it. | 不不 我们拿够了 收手吧 |
[06:29] | To pay for four years of college? | 这够付大学四年的学费吗 |
[06:31] | Not all in one night and from the same house, man. | 也不急于一晚上从同一所房里偷 伙计 |
[06:33] | Who leaves a baseball signed by Babe Ruth out in the open? | 谁会把贝比·鲁斯的签名棒球留在外面 |
[06:37] | A guy who can afford another one. | 买得起另一个的家伙 |
[06:39] | I’m exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[06:40] | – Okay, now we call it. Come on. – I’m gonna check my e-mail. | -收手了 走吧 -我去查个邮件 |
[06:56] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[06:59] | Whoever said warm milk does the trick obviously never tasted it. | 那些说热牛奶管用的人肯定没试过 |
[07:03] | You know, pretty soon, | 要知道 很快 |
[07:04] | late nights are gonna be a regular thing. | 晚睡就会变成家常便饭 |
[07:08] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:10] | Not until we can figure out the nursery. | 除非我们先搞定婴儿房 |
[07:14] | I’m not doing late-night feedings by the beer taps. | 我可不会半夜在啤酒龙头旁边给孩子喂奶 |
[07:19] | All right, look… | 好吧 听着… |
[07:20] | How about this? | 不如这样 |
[07:22] | Declan’s room– | 德克兰的房间 |
[07:24] | fresh coat of paint, steam clean the rugs, | 重新粉刷 洗净地毯 |
[07:26] | bring my grandma’s rocking chair down from the attic. | 从阁楼上搬下奶奶的摇椅 |
[07:28] | Cheap and cheerful, just for the short term. | 物美价廉 短期内先凑合着 |
[07:31] | Or… | 要么 |
[07:32] | we can use the gift certificate | 我们能用夏洛特给的礼券 |
[07:33] | Charlotte sent us from that fancy baby store in the village | 去村里那家超棒的婴儿用品店 |
[07:34] | 小宝贝婴儿精品店 致阿曼达·克拉克 来自夏洛特·格雷森 礼券 五千美元 | |
[07:37] | and do up the room in style. | 把房间装修得潮流些 |
[07:38] | $5,000? | 五千美元 |
[07:40] | No, no, no. We don’t accept charity from the Graysons. | 不不不 我们不接受格雷森家的恩惠 |
[07:42] | They can buy their way into the headlines. | 他们可以靠钱买来名望 |
[07:44] | They’re not buying their way into my child’s life. | 但买不来干涉我孩子生活的权力 |
[07:45] | Technically, Charlotte is not a Grayson. | 事实上 夏洛特并不算格雷森家的人 |
[07:47] | She’s a Clarke, like me, | 她是克拉克家的 像我一样 |
[07:49] | and she’s excited to be an aunt. | 她很高兴能当姨妈 |
[07:49] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[07:50] | She can be an aunt without throwing money at us. | 她不用施舍 也能当姨妈 |
[07:53] | Just… return the gift, Amanda. | 就… 把礼物还回去吧 阿曼达 |
[07:55] | I’ll sort out the baby’s room. | 我会搞定婴儿房的 |
[08:08] | I’ve spoken to my contact at “Vanity Fair” | 我和《名利场》的熟人打过电话了 |
[08:10] | and confirmed their one-on-one with Mrs. Grayson. | 敲定了他们对格雷森太太的专访 |
[08:14] | You’re going public? | 你要回到公众视野吗 |
[08:15] | She’s going nuclear. Your mother… | 她要强势回归了 你妈妈… |
[08:18] | is inviting every vulture in the sky down for a feast, | 要大摆筵席满足所有不明状况的贪婪之人 |
[08:21] | attempting to capitalize on the one thing she’s never really had– | 旨在好好利用她从不曾拥有的东西 |
[08:25] | sympathy. | 那就是同情 |
[08:26] | I’ve come up with a list of talking points. | 我起草了一些谈话要点 |
[08:29] | We’re keeping it vague, avoiding the gory details, | 含糊其辞 避免血腥细节 |
[08:32] | and focusing on Victoria’s miraculous return. | 只专注于维多利亚奇迹般的生还 |
[08:35] | Daniel and I don’t need talking points. | 丹尼尔和我不需要谈话要点 |
[08:37] | We weren’t involved. | 和我们无关 |
[08:38] | What do the authorities say? | 当局怎么说 |
[08:39] | How will this affect their investigation? | 这一举动会影响他们的调查吗 |
[08:41] | Well, the more people who know who we’re looking for, | 越多人知道我们在找谁 |
[08:42] | the better chance we have of finding him. | 就越有可能找到他 |
[08:44] | Until then, no one leaves this house, | 此前 谁都不能离开房子 |
[08:46] | and no one addresses the press alone. | 不能独自向媒体透露半句 |
[08:48] | You’re grounding all of us? | 你要禁足所有人吗 |
[08:50] | It’s safer to stay inside until this media storm passes. | 媒体风暴结束前 待在房子里比较安全 |
[08:54] | Oh, one big happy family. | 多么幸福快乐的一大家子 |
[08:57] | Someone please pass the pain de mie. | 谁给我递一下庞多米 |
[09:00] | It’s toast. | 就是吐司 |
[09:01] | Can you recover the contact list? | 能恢复联系人列表吗 |
[09:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:04] | Is that a bullet hole? | 那是个弹孔吗 |
[09:07] | Can you fix it or not? | 到底能不能修好 |
[09:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. Won’t ask, won’t tell, will fix. | 抱歉 不问不说 专心修 |
[09:11] | At least, I’ll try. | 尽量吧 我试试 |
[09:12] | Oh! You’re actually here. | 你还真在这儿啊 |
[09:15] | Ignore my text telling you to wake up. | 无视我的叫早短信 |
[09:16] | Oh, don’t we have a meeting? | 我们不是有个会吗 |
[09:18] | We do. You’ve just never shown up to one before. | 确实 但你之前从不参加 |
[09:22] | Oh, Emily, this is Padma Lahari, | 艾米莉 这位是帕德玛·拉哈里 |
[09:24] | my new C.F.O. | 我的新任财务总监 |
[09:25] | The I.R.S. is all up in Nolcorp’s grill, | 国税局正紧盯着诺氏企业的梢 |
[09:28] | and luckily Padma is the audit whisperer. | 所幸帕德玛很能在审计上耍花招 |
[09:31] | Um, Padma, this is Emily, my… uh… | 帕德玛 这位是艾米莉 我的… |
[09:35] | My… E-emily. | 我的… 艾米莉 |
[09:38] | Mm. Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[09:40] | Have a good meeting. | 祝会议顺利 |
[09:45] | She’s very pretty. | 她很漂亮啊 |
[09:47] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[09:49] | Oh, we cohabitate. | 我们同居来着 |
[09:51] | Well, she asked me to move out. I… | 然后她让我搬出去 我… |
[09:54] | It’s extremely complicated. | 相当复杂 |
[10:20] | Hey, get off my truck! | 离卡车远点 |
[10:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼啊 |
[10:37] | Animal shelters? Oh, god. | 动物收容所吗 老天 |
[10:40] | Don’t tell me you want a pet. | 别告诉我你想要个宠物 |
[10:41] | I’m looking for a place to volunteer | 我在找需要志愿者的地方 |
[10:43] | so I don’t have to spend my entire summer | 省得整个夏天 |
[10:45] | in this house of dysfunction. | 都待在这间混乱的房子里 |
[10:47] | Everyone else knows what really happened to you, mom. | 谁都知道你身上发生的事 妈妈 |
[10:50] | Why can’t Daniel? | 为什么不让丹尼尔知道 |
[10:51] | The last time push came to shove, | 上次危机来的时候 |
[10:52] | he chose to align himself with his father. | 他选择和他父亲同一阵营 |
[10:54] | He can’t be trusted… | 他不可信 |
[10:56] | yet. | 目前为止 |
[11:00] | You spent $5,000 at a baby store? | 你在婴儿用品店花了五千美元 |
[11:00] | 小宝贝婴儿精品店 致阿曼达·克拉克 来自夏洛特·格雷森 礼券 五千美元 | |
[11:02] | It’s a gift for Amanda. | 那是给阿曼达的礼物 |
[11:03] | She is my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[11:05] | Half sister, if that. | 是同父异母 真要说的话 |
[11:07] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[11:10] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[11:12] | Look, the fact that David Clarke is your father | 听着 因为各种原因 |
[11:15] | is a secret we have to guard closely | 大卫·克拉克是你亲生父亲的秘密 |
[11:16] | for various reasons. | 我们要严格保守 |
[11:18] | For now, you need to stay away from that girl. | 所以你和阿曼达得暂时保持距离 |
[11:22] | I’m staying away from everyone. | 我现在和谁都保持距离 |
[11:24] | We’re sequestered, remember? | 我们与外界隔离了 不是吗 |
[11:25] | No one comes in. No one goes out. | 谁也进不来 谁也出不去 |
[11:27] | Well, with one notable exception. | 很显然除了一个人之外 |
[11:31] | So what story are we telling? | 我们准备唱哪一出戏 |
[11:32] | I certainly wouldn’t want to say anything wrong to the press. | 我可不想在媒体面前说漏 |
[11:36] | Well, the answer’s simple. | 答案很简单 |
[11:38] | You don’t know anything. | 就说你什么都不知道 |
[11:40] | You barely know us. | 你几乎不认识我们 |
[11:42] | I was engaged to your son. | 我曾经和你儿子订过婚 |
[11:44] | “Ever since Daniel broke it off, | 自从丹尼尔接触婚约以后 |
[11:46] | the Graysons have kept me at arm’s length.” | 格雷森一家让我敬而远之 |
[11:47] | See? Simple. | 明白吗 这很简单 |
[11:50] | And it’s the truth. | 事实也是如此 |
[11:58] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[12:00] | Are you and Charlotte safe here? | 你和夏洛特在这儿安全吗 |
[12:02] | This house may as well be a fortress. | 这房子就像堡垒一样 |
[12:04] | I’m talking about Conrad. | 我说的是康拉德 |
[12:06] | He tried to have you killed. | 他曾想害死你 |
[12:08] | Oh, don’t worry about Conrad. | 不用担心康拉德 |
[12:11] | I’ll take care of him in time. | 我会到时候收拾他的 |
[12:14] | I’m more concerned about you, Emily. | 比起他我更担心你 艾米莉 |
[12:18] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:19] | Ever since sharing my secret, | 自从被卷入此事 |
[12:20] | your welfare has been at risk, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你的人身安全已经遭受威胁 |
[12:23] | And the only way to ensure your safety | 唯一能保障你安全的方法 |
[12:25] | is by cutting off all ties to my family, | 就是让你与我们立即 |
[12:27] | effective immediately. | 断绝一切联系 |
[12:30] | I hate to see our newfound friendship | 我不愿我们刚建的友谊 |
[12:31] | come to an end. | 就此结束 |
[12:32] | But I have to ask you to stay away, | 但我必须请你退而避之 |
[12:35] | permanently. | 永不接近 |
[12:37] | I’ll have security show you home. | 我会让保安护送你回家 |
[13:44] | There’s no loitering here. | 这里禁止闲荡 |
[13:46] | You want a room, you need to come inside. | 如果想要住宿 你就得先进来 |
[13:49] | No need, ma’am. Detective Lasky. | 不用了 夫人 拉斯基警探 |
[13:53] | Southampton police. | 南安普顿警局 |
[13:54] | In a rental car? | 开着租来的车吗 |
[13:56] | Department cutbacks. | 部门经费削减 |
[13:58] | Have you, uh… | 你见过 |
[14:01] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[14:03] | He might be… | 他好像 |
[14:05] | someone that checked in a week ago. | 一周前在这儿住过 |
[14:07] | Paid cash. Stayed one night. | 现金结账 就住了一晚 |
[14:10] | What’s he wanted for? | 他犯了什么罪 |
[14:12] | Kidnapping. | 绑架 |
[14:14] | Keep your distance. This is a very dangerous man. | 离他远点 这人非常危险 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Southampton police department. | 帮我接南安普顿警局 |
[14:29] | Southampton Police. | 这里是南安普顿警局 |
[14:30] | Yes, I need to speak with, um, detective Lasky, please. | 我想和 拉斯基警探谈谈 |
[14:32] | No one here by that name. | 这里没有这个人 |
[14:34] | You might want to try the East Hampton Police. | 不然去东安普顿警局问问吧 |
[14:47] | Kind of sparse for a newborn. | 对婴儿来说有些简陋 |
[14:50] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[14:51] | it wouldn’t be if Jack had accepted Charlotte’s gift. | 如果杰克收下夏洛特的礼物情况就不一样了 |
[14:54] | He’s determined to keep all things Grayson | 他决定让孩子远离 |
[14:56] | out of the baby’s life. | 一切格雷森家的东西 |
[14:59] | He’s got good instincts. | 他的直觉是对的 |
[15:02] | Unfortunately, Victoria has banished me from her premises. | 不幸的是 维多利亚彻底把我撵了出来 |
[15:06] | I need you to deliver something for me. | 我需要你帮我送点东西 |
[15:08] | It’s one of my father’s journals, | 这是我父亲其中一本日记 |
[15:10] | or at least my version of it. | 至少是我拿到的版本 |
[15:12] | Victoria’s having a press conference. | 维多利亚要开一场记者招待会 |
[15:14] | This press pass will get you through security. | 这个记者通行证能让你通过保安 |
[15:17] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:18] | I promised Jack I wouldn’t go anywhere near the Graysons. | 我答应过杰克永不接近格雷森家 |
[15:21] | So lie. | 那就骗他 |
[15:22] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[15:25] | Show this to Charlotte to thank her for her gift. | 把这个给夏洛特作为谢礼 |
[15:27] | I told you, I’m returning the gift. | 我说了 我要把礼物退回去 |
[15:30] | I’ve wanted a family my whole life. | 我这辈子都想有个家 |
[15:32] | I’m not jeopardizing that for you or anyone else. | 我不会为你或者任何人冒失去的险 |
[15:38] | I thought we were family. | 我以为我们就是一家人 |
[15:40] | When we exchanged identities, the plan was clear. | 我们交换身份的时候 计划很明确 |
[15:43] | You become my past… | 你成为我的过去 |
[15:45] | And I become your future. | 我成为你的未来 |
[15:47] | Turns out, I was wrong. | 现在看来我错了 |
[15:49] | Looks like the future belongs to you. | 看来 未来属于你 |
[15:55] | Please do this for me. | 求你帮我这个忙 |
[16:01] | I remember this dinner– | 这顿晚餐我记得 |
[16:02] | Melinda Gates and prince, uh, | 梅琳达·盖茨和王子 |
[16:04] | something or other At per se. | 在本色饭店为了什么来着 |
[16:06] | It’s $3,000. That’s more than twice my rent. | 三千美元 比我两个月房租还多 |
[16:09] | Well, the royals love their bubbly. | 皇室贵族都爱喝香槟 |
[16:12] | Speaking of, um, are you hungry? | 说到这个 你饿了吗 |
[16:15] | I suppose it’s not too early to start thinking about dinner. | 现在开始考虑晚饭应该不算太早 |
[16:17] | A working dinner, of course, | 工作晚餐 当然 |
[16:19] | which is a completely legitimate business write-off… | 可以完全合法的进行业务报销 |
[16:21] | Unlike 90% of the receipts I see here today. | 不像这儿我看过的百分之九十的发票 |
[16:24] | Ems, hey. | 艾米 嗨 |
[16:26] | How are we on the phone fix? | 手机修的怎么样了 |
[16:28] | “Fix” may be too strong a word. | 修可能是修不好了 |
[16:31] | Hardware’s fried. | 硬盘烧坏了 |
[16:32] | Contacts, data, text history | 通话记录 数据 短信 |
[16:34] | all bit the dust or the bullet, as it were. | 全都一干二净 像是没存在过 |
[16:38] | What about the sim card? | 那SIM卡怎么样 |
[16:39] | Well, the only thing I could pull from it | 我唯一能从里面拿到的 |
[16:40] | is the white-haired man’s own number, | 是那白头发男子自己的号码 |
[16:42] | and, well, he’s not answering. | 他应该是接不了了 |
[16:44] | That’s still helpful. Can you get it to me? | 那还是有点用 你能带给我吗 |
[16:46] | The phone or the sim card? | 手机还是SIM卡 |
[16:48] | Both, as soon as possible. | 都要 尽快 |
[16:49] | Oh, I love it when you’re bossy. | 我喜欢你的老大范儿 |
[16:51] | It means something hot’s gonna happen. | 意味着又有劲爆的事要发生了 |
[16:53] | So what can I look forward to? | 告诉我该期待什么 |
[16:54] | Watch the 10:00 news. | 看十点的新闻 |
[16:56] | I’m counting the hours. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[17:01] | Mm. I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:03] | Ems needs me. | 艾米需要我 |
[17:04] | – What about the… – Oh, all this? | -那 -啊这些东西啊 |
[17:05] | Oh, we can attack it tomorrow. See ya. | 我们可以拖到明天 回见 |
[17:10] | Let me guess. | 我猜 |
[17:12] | The Graysons found the Lindbergh baby. | 格雷森家与失散多年的亲人重逢了 |
[17:14] | What? | 什么 |
[17:15] | The 10 o’clock news. I couldn’t help but overhear. | 无意中在10点新闻里听到的 |
[17:18] | Oh, that was nothing. | 那没什么 |
[17:22] | I got a headline. | 有件大事要告诉你 |
[17:25] | We took the paternity test, and it’s official. I’m… | 我们做了亲子鉴定 很正式的那种 |
[17:29] | I’m gonna be a dad. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[17:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:32] | Amanda told me. | 阿曼达跟我说了 |
[17:33] | We were just together going over some godmother stuff. | 我们刚还在讨论孩子教母的事 |
[17:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:40] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[17:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | So… | 那么 |
[17:46] | What do you think– Yankees blue or Jets green? | 你觉得扬基蓝和喷气机绿 她喜欢哪个 |
[17:50] | Well, I think that Amanda’s probably | 我想 比起棒球[扬基是棒球队] |
[17:52] | more of a football fan than a baseball fan. | 阿曼达应该更喜欢橄榄球吧 |
[17:54] | But… you’ll have to ask her. | 不过你最好还是自己问问她 |
[17:58] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[18:00] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[18:04] | Just, thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[18:06] | for agreeing to be in this kid’s life, | 愿意走进这孩子的生活 |
[18:08] | for having my back, always, | 一直支持我 |
[18:11] | for being Amanda’s friend. | 还成为阿曼达的朋友 |
[18:17] | It’s what I signed up for. | 乐意至极 |
[18:27] | You know, it’s like you never left. | 感觉好像你从未离开这家一样 |
[18:32] | You are not welcome in this bedroom, Conrad. | 谁让你进卧室的 康拉德 |
[18:34] | Oh, so there are limits | 原来你演戏 |
[18:37] | on how far you’re willing to go with this charade. | 还有不能突破的下线啊 |
[18:42] | You ruffled a violent man | 当你卸下伪装 |
[18:44] | when you pulled off your double cross. | 激怒了暴徒后 |
[18:46] | Aren’t you the tiniest bit afraid | 难道一点都不担心 |
[18:48] | that he might come for you? | 他会来找你吗 |
[18:51] | Or perhaps you and he are working together even now. | 也许你们直到现在还在合作 |
[18:55] | To what end? | 为什么目的 |
[18:56] | Oh, I don’t know. | 那我就不知道了 |
[18:59] | My destruction. | 为毁了我 |
[19:01] | You may have trusted me enough | 在我帮你假装被绑架这事上 |
[19:03] | to help with your bogus kidnapping story. | 你也许很相信我 |
[19:05] | But I… don’t… | 可我 |
[19:07] | trust… you. | 不相信你 |
[19:10] | Well, that won’t be an issue for you much longer, Conrad. | 你不会为这事烦恼太久的 康拉德 |
[19:13] | We may be quarantined here for a while, | 我们要禁足在这呆一段时间 |
[19:15] | but come summer’s end when this story runs its course, | 当夏天结束时 这故事顺其自然地发展 |
[19:19] | I will be leaving you for good. | 我就会永远地离开你 |
[19:23] | Well… | 可是 |
[19:25] | Summer’s end is a long way off, my dear. | 夏天可是很漫长的 亲爱的 |
[19:43] | Ems? | 艾米 |
[19:51] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[19:58] | Aiden! Aiden, get off of him! | 艾登 艾登 放开他 |
[20:03] | It’s okay. Just breathe. | 没事了 慢慢呼吸 |
[20:05] | Why does this keep happening to me? | 我怎么老遇到这种事 |
[20:07] | Who is that guy? | 他是谁 |
[20:08] | An ally. | 我们的同盟 |
[20:10] | Nolan, where’s the phone? | 诺兰 电话呢 |
[20:16] | I told you, it’s empty. | 我说了数据是空的 |
[20:20] | Listen… | 听好了 |
[20:22] | you need to get out of here. | 你现在得离开 |
[20:22] | Come back in the morning. I’ll explain everything. | 早上再回来 我会把事情都解释清楚 |
[20:30] | Nice meeting you… jerk. | 很高兴见到你 混蛋 |
[20:33] | Are you disappointed to see me alive? | 看到我还活着很失望吗 |
[20:35] | Death by dumpster had such flair. | 本该死在垃圾堆的人却有如此好运 |
[20:37] | Seemed fitting. | 多适合你 |
[20:39] | I found the flight recorder from Victoria’s plane. | 我找到了维多利亚那架飞机的黑匣子 |
[20:41] | – I thought we could make a trade. – What do you want? | -我们来做个交易吧 -你要什么 |
[20:43] | Everything the white-haired man had on him when he died. | 那个白发男人身上的遗物 |
[20:47] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:08] | Look, whatever you’re thinking, | 不论你怎么想的 |
[21:10] | I’m not the enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[21:20] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[21:21] | The only thing you owe me tonight is your absence. | 今晚你唯一该做的就是离开 |
[21:25] | You made a fool of me. | 你把我给耍了 |
[21:27] | That wasn’t my intention. | 我本意并非如此 |
[21:28] | Okay? I had to win that exercise. | 相信我 我必须赢得测验 |
[21:30] | Takeda would never have let me go if I had failed. | 否则武田绝不会让我走 |
[21:34] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[21:35] | Takeda found my sister. | 武田找到我妹妹了 |
[21:38] | I leave tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[21:39] | But you’re only halfway through your training. | 可你的训练还只到一半进度 |
[21:40] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[21:41] | This might be my last chance. | 这也许是我最后的机会了 |
[21:43] | Her last chance, so… | 也是她的最后机会 |
[21:45] | Look, I-I will come back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[21:47] | I-I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:52] | Aiden, wait. | 艾登 等等 |
[21:55] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你去 |
[21:56] | No. It’s too dangerous. | 不 太危险了 |
[21:57] | Exactly. I’ve already lost everything. | 没错 我已经失去一切了 |
[22:02] | I’m not losing you, too. | 不能再失去你 |
[22:13] | Meet me in the maze at midnight. | 午夜在迷宫等我 |
[22:24] | Just because you failed to save your sister | 你救不了你妹妹 |
[22:27] | doesn’t mean that I’m gonna fail | 并不意味着 |
[22:28] | at finding my mother. | 我找不到我妈 |
[22:31] | It’s not whether you find her or not | 你要担心的不是 |
[22:32] | that you should be worrying about. | 能不能找到她 |
[22:35] | It’s what you’ll find when you do. | 而是你找到她后 会有何发现 |
[22:40] | Good-bye, Aiden. | 再见 艾登 |
[23:21] | Any idea where you’ll go? | 你要去哪 |
[23:23] | I decline to answer as I happen to like my neck | 我可真喜欢脖子变得这么柔软灵活 |
[23:26] | willowy and working. | 所以我拒绝回答 |
[23:29] | Who the hell was that guy last night? | 昨晚那人到底是谁 |
[23:31] | The less you know about him, the better. | 关于他 你知道得越少越好 |
[23:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna miss you, too, Ems. | 我会想你的 艾米 |
[23:37] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[23:42] | The white-haired man is dead. | 那个白发男人已经死了 |
[23:49] | His name was… | 他叫 |
[23:52] | Gordon Murphy. | 戈登·墨菲 |
[23:55] | He had a bottle of pills on him… | 他带着瓶药 |
[23:58] | Fluphenazine, an antipsychotic, one of the strongest. | 氟非乃静 效果最强的一种安定药 |
[24:01] | Well, that fits. He was a crazy killer. | 说得通 他是个杀人疯子 |
[24:03] | He might have been a killer, but he wasn’t crazy. | 他也许是个杀人犯 可并没有疯 |
[24:07] | I think the pills | 我觉得药片 |
[24:09] | belonged to my mother. | 可能是我妈妈的 |
[24:10] | That’s a bit of a leap, don’t you think? | 你这思维跳跃得也太快了吧 |
[24:13] | No, but I found this on him. | 不会 因为我从他身上找到这个 |
[24:20] | He knew her… | 他跟我妈妈 |
[24:23] | intimately. | 关系很密切 |
[24:26] | How can I help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[24:30] | You’ve already done enough. | 你为我做的已经够多了 |
[24:34] | One day I will find a way to thank you. | 我一定会想办法报答你的 |
[24:38] | Well… | 那 |
[24:39] | Find her. | 就为了我去找她吧 |
[24:43] | That’ll be thanks enough. | 这就足够了 |
[25:03] | Whoa, sailor. You scared me. | 噢 水手 你吓了我一跳 |
[25:05] | I thought you were out, um, filing for plumbing permits. | 我以为你出去办管道许可的事了 |
[25:08] | I was. I just, uh, I just forgot some paperwork. | 我是去了 但我忘了拿一些文件 |
[25:12] | You look nice. | 你看起来光彩照人 |
[25:13] | I’m wearing a tent. | 我只是裹了件跟帐篷一样的衣服 |
[25:14] | Shut up. | 才不是 |
[25:16] | You’re gorgeous. | 你美极了 |
[25:18] | Where you going all dressed up? | 你盛装打扮是要去哪 |
[25:20] | Emily is taking me shopping for, um, a changing table | 艾米莉要带我去买换尿布桌 |
[25:24] | and a diaper pail. | 还有尿布桶 |
[25:26] | Without me? | 不带我去吗 |
[25:27] | Really? | 你要去 |
[25:28] | No, not really. | 我开玩笑的 |
[25:29] | Thank you for not including me, actually. | 谢谢你没叫我陪你去 |
[25:31] | I mean that sincerely. Thank Emily for me, too. | 我说真的 也谢谢艾米莉 |
[25:33] | Although I feel like that’s all I’ve been doing lately. | 最近我差不多一直在感谢她 |
[25:36] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[25:38] | Just that she’s generous to a fault. | 就是她慷慨的快要离谱了 |
[25:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:44] | So, um, I’ll be back soon. | 我很快就回来 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:49] | Have fun. | 逛得开心 |
[26:02] | Oh, no, no, I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[26:02] | We’ve got a lot of construction going on. | 我们酒吧还没整修完 |
[26:04] | We should be open inside of a couple of weeks. | 几个星期后才会开业 |
[26:07] | I’m not looking for a drink. | 我不是来喝酒的 |
[26:09] | You know this kid? | 你认识这个孩子吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[26:13] | That’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[26:16] | Well, we need to talk. | 那我们得谈谈了 |
[26:20] | Emily, what are you doing here? | 艾米莉 你怎么来了 |
[26:21] | I’m not staying. A press van’s blocking the driveway. | 我马上就走 有辆车挡着行车道了 |
[26:24] | I was hoping you could make an announcement. | 我想着你能帮忙通知一下车主 |
[26:25] | We are minutes away from starting. | 我们这边马上就开始了 |
[26:27] | You in a hurry? | 你着急吗 |
[26:30] | No. No. | 我是不急 |
[26:31] | But, uh, Mr. Knowles across the street | 但是对面的诺尔斯先生 |
[26:32] | isn’t so understanding. | 可不太善解人意 |
[26:33] | I begged him to hold off calling the police | 我劝了他半天 叫他先别报警 |
[26:35] | until I spoke with you, but… | 至少让我跟你先说一下 但是 |
[26:36] | Thanks. I’m on it. | 多谢了 我现在就去办 |
[26:38] | Eve! | 伊芙 |
[26:41] | You don’t want to stick around for the main event? | 你不打算留下来参加活动吗 |
[26:44] | Your mother asked me to steer clear of your family. | 你母亲让我跟你们家划清界限 |
[26:48] | I thought maybe she was speaking for you. | 我以为 这话是她替你说的 |
[26:50] | She wasn’t. | 那是她自己的意思 |
[26:52] | Mr. Grayson, this arrived at the gate. | 格雷森先生 有封信件 |
[26:56] | Who sent it? | 谁送来的 |
[26:56] | Don’t know, sir. It came during a shift change. | 不太清楚 先生 换班的时候发现的 |
[26:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:06] | “Veronica Clarke.” | “维罗妮卡·克拉克” |
[27:09] | I should’ve known. | 我早该猜到的 |
[27:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[27:11] | Confirmation. | 这是个确认 |
[27:13] | Of what? | 确认了什么 |
[27:14] | Every terrible thought I’ve ever had about my mother. | 它确认了我对我母亲的可怕猜想 |
[27:24] | Okay, I’m here. What’s the emergency? | 我回来了 什么紧急情况 |
[27:28] | I want you to meet Mr. Ryan. | 我想让你见见瑞安先生 |
[27:30] | Someone broke into his place the other night, | 几天前的晚上 有人闯进了他家 |
[27:32] | and they were dumb enough to leave this behind. | 还笨手笨脚地留下了这个 |
[27:34] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你脑子里到底在想什么 |
[27:36] | I-I w–um, I wasn’t. | 我…我 我一时犯傻 |
[27:38] | I saw two kids running away from my property. | 我看到两个小孩从我家逃出去 |
[27:41] | Who was with you? | 另一个是谁 |
[27:42] | No one. | 没有另一个人 |
[27:43] | You steal from me, then call me a liar? | 你偷了我的东西 现在还反过来说我在撒谎 |
[27:45] | No, sir, but like I said, it was just me. | 我不是这个意思 先生 确实只有我一个人 |
[27:48] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say. | 我非常抱歉 真不知道该说什么好 |
[27:49] | We lost our dad last year, but I swear, | 我们的父亲去年过世了 但是我发誓 |
[27:51] | this isn’t the way he raised us. | 他绝不是这样教育我们的 |
[27:53] | We can meet you down at the police station. | 实在不行我们可以去警局解决 |
[27:55] | I’ll tell you what– | 算了 |
[27:57] | If the kid gives back what he took, | 只要这孩子把偷的东西还回来 |
[27:58] | I won’t press charges. | 我就不报警了 |
[28:01] | I was young and stupid once, too. | 谁年轻的时候没干过傻事啊 |
[28:03] | Careful, though. | 小心点 |
[28:04] | Your next mark might not be so nice. | 你的下一个”目标”可能就不会这么善心了 |
[28:06] | You come by my place tomorrow? | 那请你明天来我家吧 |
[28:07] | You know where it is. | 你知道地址的 |
[28:09] | He’ll be there. | 他一定会去的 |
[28:10] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[28:11] | Listen, if there’s ever anything I can do for you, | 要是有什么我能为你做的 |
[28:13] | you just–just let me know. | 尽管开口 |
[28:17] | You know what, barkeep? | 你知道吗 老板 |
[28:19] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 会有那么一天的 |
[28:27] | Nice going. | 看看你干的好事 |
[28:36] | You look gorgeous. | 你看起来美极了 |
[28:37] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[28:40] | How did you get up here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[28:41] | A sister has her ways. | 姐总有姐的办法 |
[28:43] | My mother will freak if she knows you’re up here. | 我母亲要是知道你在这 非发了疯不可 |
[28:46] | Not a big fan of surprises. | 她不怎么喜欢惊喜 |
[28:47] | I’m not afraid of her. You shouldn’t be either. | 我可不怕她 你也不该怕她 |
[28:50] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[28:51] | Good, ’cause if we’re gonna get closer, | 那就好 虽然咱俩走的挺近 |
[28:54] | I-I can’t protect her anymore. | 但你可别指望我 会为她说什么好话 |
[28:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:58] | A journal our father kept in prison. | 父亲在监狱里写的日记 |
[29:01] | I marked the entries | 我标记了 |
[29:02] | that I thought you should read first. | 我认为你应该先读的地方 |
[29:05] | But I have to warn you, | 但是丑话说前头 |
[29:07] | what it says about your mother isn’t pretty. | 你母亲在这里面 可不怎么美丽 |
[29:12] | I can’t imagine the fear you must have felt– | 真是难以想像你所经受的恐惧 |
[29:14] | Eight weeks of torture? | 长达八周的虐待 |
[29:17] | Tell me, did you ever have a moment | 跟我说说 这期间 |
[29:20] | where you felt like giving up? | 你有想过要放弃吗 |
[29:23] | No. | 没有 |
[29:25] | The thought of never seeing my children again | 比起永远都见不到我的孩子们 |
[29:26] | was far worse than anything my captor | 绑匪对我所做的那些 |
[29:28] | could have ever done to me. | 又算得了什么呢 |
[29:31] | You can call it a mother’s will to survive. | 这大概就是母亲与生俱来的求生本能吧 |
[29:34] | More like a monster’s. | 我觉得 更像是禽兽的本能 |
[29:36] | I just found out the real reason | 我终于知道 你为什么不让我 |
[29:37] | you don’t want me having a relationship with Amanda. | 和阿曼达来往的真正原因了 |
[29:40] | Because she knows the truth about | 因为她知道 |
[29:41] | what you did to my father. | 你对我父亲所做的一切罪孽 |
[29:43] | Charlotte, this is not the time. | 夏洛特 现在不是胡闹的时候 |
[29:44] | Who, for the record, | 你可以记下 |
[29:46] | was David Clarke. | 我爸是大卫·克拉克 |
[29:47] | You run that, | 你要敢报道 |
[29:49] | and I will sue you for libel. | 我会以诽谤罪告你 |
[29:51] | It’s only libel if it isn’t true. | 如果所言非实 那也只是诽谤 |
[29:53] | Go ahead, mom. Deny it. | 继续 妈妈 继续否认 |
[29:59] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道你做不到 |
[30:01] | This interview’s over. | 采访到此结束 |
[30:05] | Mom wasn’t kidnapped. She was planning to disappear. | 妈妈并没被绑架 她是有预谋地消失 |
[30:11] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里得到这个东西的 |
[30:12] | Someone dropped it at the guard house | 有人把它扔到门卫室 |
[30:13] | Along with that note. | 一起的还有那张纸条 |
[30:14] | She was working with him, dad. | 她跟他是合作关系 爸爸 |
[30:15] | No, open threats are not this man’s style. | 不 公然威胁不是这人的风格 |
[30:17] | If he truly wanted her dead, then she would be. | 如果他真想要她死 那她早死了 |
[30:19] | No, you’re missing the larger revelation here. | 不 你忽略了更重要的真相 |
[30:21] | Mom faked her own kidnapping. | 妈妈伪造了她自己的绑架案 |
[30:23] | My boy, at this moment, there are things at play | 好儿子 此时有人耍些诡计 |
[30:25] | that dwarf your penchant for gullibility. | 就能让你轻易上当 |
[30:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:28] | You knew about this? | 你早就知道吗 |
[30:29] | Charlotte, wait. | 夏洛特 等一下 |
[30:31] | Hey, both of you, get in here now. | 你们俩现在都给我过来 |
[30:35] | Now! | 立刻过来 |
[30:41] | You selfish, manipulative liar. | 你这个自私的 编造事实的骗子 |
[30:43] | Where did this come from? | 这从哪来的 |
[30:45] | Where do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:46] | Daniel, this secret was killing me. | 丹尼尔 这个秘密快把我憋死了 |
[30:47] | I begged her to tell you. | 我曾求过她告诉你 |
[30:49] | You knew, too? | 你也知道吗 |
[30:49] | Don’t blame her. I can explain. | 别怪她 我可以解释的 |
[30:51] | Oh, with what, more lies? | 怎么解释 继续瞎编吗 |
[30:52] | You should be begging for my forgiveness | 制造了这样一个骗局之后 |
[30:54] | after pulling a scam like this. | 你应该来乞求我的原谅 |
[30:55] | You should be begging for my forgiveness, dear son. | 应该是你来乞求我的原谅 我的好儿子 |
[30:59] | I handed you proof of Conrad’s guilt, | 我把康拉德的犯罪证据交给了你 |
[31:01] | and you chose his lies over the truth. | 而你选择帮他圆谎而不去揭露事实 |
[31:04] | And the blood of every person on that government plane | 而那家政府飞机上的每一条人命 |
[31:06] | is on your hands as well as his. | 都应该由你和他来负责 |
[31:08] | Charlotte, whatever your mother’s been telling you, | 夏洛特 无论你妈妈对你说了什么 |
[31:09] | pay no attention. | 都不要理她 |
[31:10] | She’s clearly not in her right mind. | 她显然精神不太正常 |
[31:13] | And we are canceling this sham of an event. | 我们要取消这次虚伪的记者会 |
[31:15] | Do that, | 取消吧 |
[31:16] | and I will have your head on a pike. | 我会把你的脑袋串在长矛上 |
[31:18] | You know, as fine as I am with a hired killer targeting you, | 只要我还和目标为你的雇凶是一边 |
[31:21] | he won’t stop there, Victoria. | 他就不会罢休的 维多利亚 |
[31:23] | We’re leaving the country tonight, all of us. | 我们今晚就离开这个国家 一起离开 |
[31:25] | No, I’m through with hiding. | 不 我已经躲够了 |
[31:27] | I’m going to put a stop to this right now, | 我现在就要立刻做个了断 |
[31:29] | come what may. | 不管会发生什么 |
[31:44] | I am so sorry for all the hell | 我非常抱歉 我俩在一起时 |
[31:46] | my mother put you through while we were together. | 我妈妈让你遭了那么多罪 |
[31:47] | No one in their right mind | 只要是个正常人 |
[31:49] | would choose to live inside this family. | 就不会想跟这样一家人一起生活 |
[31:50] | I despise her. | 我看不起她 |
[31:52] | Word of advice. | 给你个建议 |
[31:54] | Keep it to yourself. | 掩饰这情绪 |
[31:56] | The only way to beat your mother | 打倒你妈妈唯一的办法 |
[31:57] | is to play her game better than she does. | 就是去玩她那一套 而且比她玩得好 |
[32:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. | 女士们先生们 请就座 |
[32:05] | We’re about to begin, and please… | 我们就要开始了 请… |
[32:07] | Amanda, wait. | 阿曼达 等等 |
[32:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[32:10] | I thought you were banned from the premises. | 我还以为你被禁止来这呢 |
[32:12] | I was. | 之前是 |
[32:13] | I am. | 现在也是 |
[32:14] | But I’m staying for this, and so are you. | 但我要留下来 你也要留下 |
[32:17] | No. I already did what you asked. | 不 我已经照你说的做了 |
[32:19] | Jack would kill me if he knew I was here. | 杰克如果知道我在这里会杀了我的 |
[32:20] | And Jack would kill you if he knew | 那杰克如果知道你肚里的孩子不是他的 |
[32:21] | that baby you’re carrying isn’t his. | 他也会杀了你的 |
[32:23] | This is that important to me. | 这对我来说同等重要 |
[32:26] | The choice is yours. | 你自己来做选择 |
[32:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[32:31] | It’s always been my motto | 这一直是我的座右铭 |
[32:33] | that from bad comes good. | 塞翁失马焉知非福 |
[32:36] | So tonight there will be no rehashing of the past– | 所以今晚 不赘述过去的种种 |
[32:39] | only my aspirations for the future. | 只谈谈我对未来的渴望 |
[32:42] | Violence to one | 暴力之于一人 |
[32:43] | is violence to all. | 即是暴力之于所有人 |
[32:45] | And so I would like to acknowledge those close to me | 所以我想向我身边那些被这次的悲剧 |
[32:47] | who have been touched by this tragedy. | 所触动的人们表达感谢 |
[32:49] | She’s gone off book. She’s going to tank. | 她没有照稿子说 她有意认输了 |
[32:51] | – First… – I doubt that very much. | -首先 -这点我深表怀疑 |
[32:53] | My daughter Charlotte. | 我的女儿夏洛特 |
[32:55] | During my confinement, I promised god | 在我被监禁之时 我向上帝承诺 |
[32:58] | that if given another chance, I would live in truth. | 如果再给我一次机会 我会活在真实中 |
[33:00] | And this starts with the biggest admission of my life. | 而这就要从我一生中最大的坦白开始 |
[33:06] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特… |
[33:08] | is the blessed consequence of my affair with David Clarke. | 是我与大卫·克拉克外遇后 爱的结晶 |
[33:14] | Sweetheart, would you step up here, please? | 亲爱的 请你站到这里 好吗 |
[33:30] | Yes. | 喂 |
[33:30] | Conrad, you’re a smart man, | 康拉德 你是聪明人 |
[33:32] | so I know you’ve been expecting this call. | 所以我知道你在期待着这通电话 |
[33:34] | Your wife’s very public accusations | 你妻子对我们代理人所谓犯罪 |
[33:36] | about our agent’s alleged transgression | 做出的公开谴责 |
[33:38] | has us all deeply concerned. | 跟我们有很深的渊源 |
[33:39] | A course of action has been decided, | 行动方案已经确定执行 |
[33:41] | and it involves your participation. | 而这需要你的参与 |
[33:42] | Next, to the saint among men… | 下面 他是男人的典范 |
[33:45] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[33:46] | Who forgave my infidelity | 他原谅了我的不忠 |
[33:47] | and cherished Charlotte as his own– | 将夏洛特视如己出地疼爱 |
[33:49] | Conrad, come. | 康拉德 过来 |
[33:59] | And finally, my son, Daniel, | 最后 我的儿子丹尼尔 |
[34:02] | whose loyalty knows no bounds. | 他有着无限的忠诚 |
[34:20] | There is one person missing– | 还少了一个人 |
[34:21] | Someone who has seen more bad than good from us, | 她看到我们更多黑暗面而非阳光面 |
[34:24] | and who has never been scared off. | 却从未被吓跑 |
[34:26] | Her tenacity I admire, | 她坚韧不拔的个性让我钦佩 |
[34:28] | and I wish to welcome her into the fold… | 所以我想要热烈欢迎她 |
[34:31] | along with her child– Amanda Clarke, | 以及她的孩子 阿曼达·克拉克 |
[34:35] | Charlotte’s half sister. | 夏洛特同父异母的姐姐 |
[34:37] | Amanda, please join us. | 阿曼达 请加入我们 |
[34:43] | Please. | 请过来 |
[34:55] | To my abductor and to anyone | 对于绑架我的人 以及所有 |
[34:57] | who thinks they can harm this family again, | 认为他们可以伤害这个家庭的人 |
[34:59] | Make no mistake, you will fail. | 毫无疑问 你们会失败的 |
[35:03] | Mrs. Grayson! | 格雷森夫人 |
[35:05] | – Understood? – Excuse me. | -明白了吗 -抱歉 |
[35:07] | This concludes the press conference. | 记者招待会到此结束 |
[35:08] | As this is an ongoing investigation, | 介于此案正在调查中 |
[35:10] | there will be no questions tonight. | 今晚不会安排提问环节 |
[35:13] | Oh my God, this they’re stronger than ever. | 我的天 他们比以前更强了 |
[35:26] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:28] | Thank you for your show of solidarity tonight. | 多谢你今晚在阖家团聚中的表现 |
[35:31] | Your performance was flawless. | 你的表演无懈可击 |
[35:34] | I wasn’t performing. | 我不是在表演 |
[35:36] | The truth is, I’d hate myself | 事实是 如果我不知珍惜 |
[35:37] | if I’d gotten you back only to lose you again. | 再度失去你 我会恨自己的 |
[35:40] | I’m willing to put this all behind us if you are. | 如果你肯 我愿放下之前的一切 |
[35:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:47] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[35:49] | Oh, what a lovely tableau– | 多么美好的画面啊 |
[35:53] | mother and son reunited. | 母子团聚 |
[35:56] | Excuse me. I’m gonna check on Ashley. | 失陪了 我去看看阿什莉 |
[35:59] | Ms. Fisk, my apologies if today’s event | 菲丝克女士 如果今晚的事破坏了 |
[36:02] | ruined our interview. | 我们的采访 我感到很抱歉 |
[36:03] | Actually, Conrad just made up for it | 实际上 作为补偿 康拉德邀请我 |
[36:05] | by offering me an exclusive on your upcoming wedding. | 独家报道你们将要举行的婚礼 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry if I spilled the proverbial beans, my pet. | 真抱歉我多此一举了 亲爱的 |
[36:12] | I mean, I just– I think I just got caught up | 我刚 我想我刚获悉 |
[36:14] | in the whole… affair. | 整桩婚外情事件 |
[36:17] | And Tuscany? | 还有托斯卡纳 |
[36:18] | An exquisite place to honeymoon. I’d expect nothing less. | 蜜月的最佳圣地 我非常期待 |
[36:22] | Thank you both. Good night. | 谢谢二位 晚安 |
[36:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:27] | You should consider it a small price to pay | 你应该把这看成是 |
[36:29] | for publicly branding me a cuckold. | 当众给我戴绿帽子的小小代价 |
[36:31] | I so look forward | 我很是期待 |
[36:33] | to you resuming your wifely duties, dear. | 你又成为了我的妻子 亲爱的 |
[36:35] | Oh, well, if that threat has any merit, | 如果威胁有用的话 |
[36:37] | you and I will be dead before then. | 我们早就已经死了 |
[36:38] | Oh, I wouldn’t bet on that. | 那可不一定吧 |
[36:39] | See, I’ve got some breaking news of my own. | 我得到了一些爆炸性新闻 |
[36:42] | While you were dazzling the press corps, | 就在你迷惑记者团的时候 |
[36:45] | I got a phone call from your would-be assassin’s employers. | 我接到了暗杀者老板的电话 |
[36:48] | It turns out that his recent, uh, rogue | 原来他近来凶猛高调的 |
[36:51] | and high-profile escapades have made him a target now. | 劣迹使自己成了众矢之的 |
[36:56] | So he’s as good as dead, so long as we cooperate. | 只要我们合作 他就生不如死 |
[36:59] | Oh, you fool. | 你这个蠢货 |
[37:00] | You’ve just put us back in bed | 你又把我们送回了 |
[37:02] | with the very architects of this entire nightmare. | 这整个噩梦缔造者的床上 |
[37:05] | Oh, Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[37:07] | This family has you to thank for that. | 这都多亏了你 |
[37:20] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[37:22] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[37:26] | You and your new family were all over the news. | 新闻里全是你和新家庭的事 |
[37:29] | Did you think I wouldn’t see it? | 你以为我不看新闻吗 |
[37:30] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[37:31] | It’s better if I do that. | 真希望我没看到 |
[37:34] | My brother is the most important person in my life to me, | 我弟弟是我人生中最重要的一个人 |
[37:37] | so I get that you’d like to build | 所以我能理解你想和妹妹 |
[37:39] | a relationship with your sister. | 建立好关系的心情 |
[37:41] | That’s exactly it, Jack. | 你说得没错 杰克 |
[37:43] | Charlotte begged me to be there. | 夏洛特求我一定要到场 |
[37:44] | And if Declan needed me, | 如果德克兰需要我的话 |
[37:46] | I would drop everything to be there for him, too. | 我也会放下一切去支持他 |
[37:50] | It was wrong of me to try to control | 我之前阻止你和格雷森家来往 |
[37:52] | your relationship with the Graysons, | 这是我的错 |
[37:54] | but… | 但是 |
[37:58] | this is the last time | 这是我最后一次 |
[37:59] | I take ownership for your lies. | 对你的谎言照单全收 |
[38:03] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会了 |
[38:04] | I’m committed to our child. | 我会对我们的孩子负责 |
[38:08] | I just don’t think I can commit to you. | 我只是无法再对你做出承诺了 |
[38:19] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:21] | It’s no good. | 完全没用 |
[38:23] | Any contacts that could’ve led me to the initiative | 任何可以使我获得主动权的方法 |
[38:25] | were destroyed with that bullet, so I… | 都被那一枪给毁了 所以我 |
[38:27] | had to go to plan “B.” | 不得不执行了B计划 |
[38:28] | You sent the passport to the Graysons to make them think | 是你把护照寄到格雷森家 |
[38:30] | the white-haired man was coming for them. | 让他们以为白发人要对付他们 |
[38:32] | And it worked. | 起作用了 |
[38:33] | Conrad and the initiative are already in contact. | 康拉德和主动权尽在掌握 |
[38:36] | I had my own plan. | 我有自己的计划 |
[38:38] | You could’ve destroyed everything. | 你差点就把一切给毁了 |
[38:40] | But I didn’t, did I? | 但我没有 不是吗 |
[38:43] | Amanda Clarke is embedded in that family, | 阿曼达·克拉克已经进入那个家庭 |
[38:45] | and Daniel Grayson is out to ruin his mother. | 丹尼尔·格雷森也企图摧毁他母亲 |
[38:47] | Better still, he trusts you again. | 更好的是 他又开始相信你了 |
[38:51] | You were at the house. | 你当时就在那屋里 |
[38:54] | Oh, it was fantastic watching you capitalize | 看你利用我行动造成的意外收获 |
[38:56] | on the serendipity of my actions. | 真是件奇妙的事 |
[38:58] | Stop acting like you have my best interests at heart. | 别再假装你把我的利益放首位 |
[39:02] | Our interests used to be one and the same. | 我们的利益曾经是一样的 |
[39:14] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[39:16] | He’s gone. | 他已经走了 |
[39:19] | Your lover has left you behind. | 你的爱人抛弃了你 |
[39:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[39:28] | This is another one of your tests. | 这又是你的另一个测试 |
[39:30] | No. No test. | 不 不是测试 |
[39:33] | Whether you believe it or not, | 不管你是否相信 |
[39:35] | he chose to leave you just the same. | 他还是选择离开了你 |
[39:39] | How does it feel to have opened yourself to betrayal, | 你感觉如何 敞开心扉却惨遭背叛 |
[39:42] | same as your father? | 就和你父亲一样 |
[39:44] | If you want to succeed in your goal, | 如果你想完成目标 |
[39:47] | you must learn to close your heart. | 你必须学会关闭内心 |
[39:50] | The young man you trusted understood. | 那个你曾相信的小伙就懂 |
[39:53] | Yet, still… | 而你还是… |
[39:57] | you do not. | 你还是不懂 |
[40:04] | I want you to leave. | 我要你离开 |
[40:05] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry | 到底要我说多少次对不起 |
[40:07] | before you’ll trust me again? | 才能让你再相信我 |
[40:22] | 飞行记录器 请勿打开 | |
[40:31] | You have one unheard message. | 你有一条未读信息 |
[40:32] | To listen to your messages, press 1. | 听信息 请按1 |
[40:37] | 新信息 来自卡拉 | |
[40:39] | Gordon, it’s me. Where are you? | 戈登 是我 你在哪里 |
[40:42] | Um, some guy claiming to be a Detective Lasky | 有个自称是拉斯基警探的人 |
[40:46] | came by with a-a sketch, asking questions. | 带着一幅画像 四处打探 |
[40:49] | I-I know what I’m supposed to do, | 我知道该怎么做 |
[40:51] | and if I don’t hear from you by tomorrow, | 如果明天还没有收到你的回复 |
[40:52] | I’ll– I’ll start shutting everything down | 我 我会关掉一切 |
[40:54] | and go dark like we promised. | 像之前说好的那样藏起来 |
[40:57] | Only I’m hoping I won’t have to, | 只是希望我不用那么做 |
[40:59] | that somehow you’re still okay. | 不管怎样 希望你没事 |
[41:02] | God, Gordon, please be okay. | 天哪 戈登 你一定要没事啊 |
[41:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:14] | A seductive new apisode of 666 Park Avenue is next. | 即将播出充满诱惑的新一集《鬼楼契约》 |
[41:18] | My mother’s still alive. | 我妈妈还活着 |
[41:19] | Victoria is the only person left who | 维多利亚是这世上唯一一个 |
[41:21] | could possibly tell me where she is. | 知道她在哪儿的人 |
[41:23] | This woman has the power to destroy | 这女人有能力毁掉 |
[41:25] | everything you can mean to do. | 你所有企图 |
[41:27] | Your obsession with making everyone pain is ruining lives. | 你的报复会毁了很多人 |
[41:32] | My father told me she was dead. Why would he lie? | 我爸爸说她已经死了 他为什么要说谎 |
[41:36] | He would rather have you believe that she was dead | 他宁愿让你相信你妈妈已经死了 |
[41:38] | than to tell you the unspeakable truth. | 也不愿告诉你那些难以启齿的事 |
[41:42] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[41:42] | Someone call 911! | 快报警 |