时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | On my way to you with David Clarke’s original check | 拿着大卫·克拉克给诺兰·罗斯 |
[00:05] | to Nolan Ross for Nolcorp’s start-up funds. | 启动资金的原始支票来找你了 |
[00:08] | Nolan, your company, everything that you’ve worked for… | 诺兰 你的公司是你毕生的心血 |
[00:10] | Means nothing if it could hurt | 那又怎样 它可能伤及 |
[00:12] | the only real family I’ve ever had. | 我唯一真正拥有的家人 |
[00:14] | If you’ll consider me as a replacement to my father as C.E.O., | 如果诸位支持我代替我父亲出任总裁 |
[00:16] | we will move on Nolcorp | 我们将会入主诺氏企业 |
[00:19] | and triple our net worth inside a year. | 在一年内将公司的净资产增加两倍 |
[00:21] | Meet my brother Nate. | 这是我弟弟奈特 |
[00:22] | Jack’s my partner in the bar. | 杰克是我在酒吧的合伙人 |
[00:23] | Don’t forget what you’re doing here. | 别忘了你在这儿的目的 |
[00:24] | Turns out, they’re good guys. | 他们都心地良善 |
[00:25] | Well, the same can’t be said about their old man. | 但他们的老爹可算不上什么好人 |
[00:27] | How serious was it between you two? | 你们俩之前的关系到什么程度了 |
[00:45] | Dobry Vecher. | 我叫多布瑞·威切 |
[00:48] | Doesn’t suit you. | 和你不搭啊 |
[00:50] | What? | 哪个 |
[00:50] | The bow tie or the Russian accent? | 领结还是俄国口音 |
[00:52] | Both. | 两个都不搭 |
[00:53] | Well, I’m your servant. | 我来为你服务 |
[00:54] | So, uh, what do you fancy, Comrade? | 想喝点什么 同志 |
[00:58] | Vodka. | 伏特加 |
[01:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:10] | So… you got a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[01:15] | Sergei Lvovsky. | 谢尔盖·洛夫斯基 |
[01:17] | You know where I can find him? | 知道他在哪吗 |
[01:19] | Now that doesn’t suit you. | 现在是你不搭了 |
[01:21] | What? | 什么 |
[01:22] | Your profession. | 你的职业 |
[01:26] | Sergei’s in the V.I.P. area | 谢尔盖在贵宾区 |
[01:28] | with the other girls. | 和那些姑娘们在一起 |
[01:34] | It’s a dangerous game. | 你是在冒险啊 |
[01:36] | When Harvard finals clubs express an interest, | 哈佛的社交俱乐部向你发出邀请 |
[01:38] | you don’t–you don’t keep them waiting, | 你怎么可以放着不管 |
[01:40] | especially Phoenix, all right, | 尤其是凤凰社 知道吗 |
[01:41] | where you’re a legacy. | 你会光耀门楣 |
[01:42] | I’d just like to excel on my own merits. | 我只想靠自己的实力打拼 |
[01:44] | Daniel, embrace the opportunities | 丹尼尔 欣然接受你的姓氏 |
[01:46] | our name affords you. | 带给你的机遇吧 |
[01:47] | Especially since you’ve been opening your wallet | 尤其是你花的钱比看的书 |
[01:49] | more than your books. | 要多得多 |
[01:50] | A $600 dinner at Meritage? | 在梅里蒂奇一顿饭花掉六百美元 |
[01:53] | Meanwhile, Charlotte’s in the Alps | 与此同时 夏洛特正和小学同学 |
[01:54] | with her grade school friends. | 在阿尔卑斯山玩呢 |
[01:55] | Well, I am looking forward to spending | 我期待这次感恩节 |
[01:57] | Thanksgiving with my two men, | 能和你们两个共度 |
[01:58] | just the three of us. | 就我们三个人 |
[02:00] | Mr. Daniel, | 丹尼尔少爷 |
[02:01] | there’s someone at the front door for you. | 有人在前门找你 |
[02:08] | He obviously doesn’t understand | 很明显他没有认识到 |
[02:10] | that these first few months of Harvard | 在哈佛的最初几个月 |
[02:11] | cast the die that dictate his future. | 将会奠定他整个未来的命运 |
[02:13] | Nonsense. | 别瞎说 |
[02:15] | Daniel’s a good boy with his head on straight. | 丹尼尔是个好孩子 头脑清醒着呢 |
[02:17] | I see we agree on one thing already. | 看来我们已经达成一项共识了 |
[02:25] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[02:28] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry to spring this on you now– | 很抱歉突然和你说这事 |
[02:30] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[02:33] | I called him a month ago… | 我一个月前打给他 |
[02:36] | the grandson I barely knew… | 我知之甚少的外孙 |
[02:39] | who I was certain would embrace my desire to… | 但我相信他一定会接受我的悔意 |
[02:43] | mend fences. | 弥补过去 |
[02:47] | The three of us met for dinner– | 我们三个今天共进了晚餐 |
[02:48] | Grandma Harper, Mr. Greevy, | 哈珀外婆 格利维先生 |
[02:50] | and myself–at Meritage. | 还有我 在梅里蒂奇 |
[02:53] | Mr. Greevy? | 格利维先生 |
[02:55] | Maxwell passed… | 麦斯威尔去世了 |
[02:57] | Almost a year ago. | 快一年了 |
[03:01] | I’m not sure whether to offer you my condolences | 我不知该向你表示哀悼呢 |
[03:04] | or my congratulations. | 还是恭喜你 |
[03:07] | Love doesn’t avail itself conveniently, dear. | 爱情不是拿来利用的 亲爱的 |
[03:11] | I understand Conrad was married when you met. | 我很理解康拉德和你相遇时已经结婚了 |
[03:16] | Grandma was hoping to invite Mr. Greevy for Thanksgiving. | 外婆想邀请格利维先生一起过感恩节 |
[03:19] | Was she? | 是吗 |
[03:22] | Victoria, certainly | 维多利亚 我们当然 |
[03:24] | we can afford Marion one Thanksgiving. | 可以和玛丽恩一起过这个感恩节 |
[03:25] | She is your mother after all. | 毕竟她是你母亲 |
[03:28] | Yes, I’m fully aware. | 是的 我很清楚 |
[03:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[03:36] | Victoria, what are you doing in my things? | 维多利亚 你在我这里做什么 |
[03:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:41] | I just want to look pretty for Thanksgiving. | 我只想在感恩节打扮得漂亮些 |
[03:43] | For Thanksgiving or for Thomas? | 是因为感恩节还是因为托马斯 |
[03:47] | I need all his attention focused on me this afternoon. | 今天下午他必须全神贯注在我身上 |
[03:50] | Yes, Mother. | 是的 妈妈 |
[03:52] | Do you think he’s gonna ask you to marry him? | 你觉得他会向你求婚吗 |
[03:55] | He’d better. We’re nearly out of money. | 最好这样 我们快没钱了 |
[04:11] | Nyet. | 不行 |
[04:12] | Nyet. | 不行 |
[04:13] | Nyet. | 不行 |
[04:15] | You. | 你 |
[04:17] | You’re trembling. | 你在发抖 |
[04:20] | Dmitri will like this. | 德米特会喜欢的 |
[04:24] | Clean off your face and let me look at you again. | 把你的妆卸了 再让我瞧瞧 |
[04:27] | The rest of you– | 其余的人 |
[04:28] | please, please, go, go. Go, go. | 请回吧 走 走 |
[04:42] | It’s your first time, isn’t it? | 这是你第一次 对吧 |
[04:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:47] | A friend, if you’ll let me be. | 你的朋友 如果你愿意的话 |
[04:49] | I don’t need friends. I need money. | 我不需要朋友 我要钱 |
[04:51] | There are other ways to make money. | 有其他办法能赚钱 |
[04:53] | Do you think I’d be doing this if I hadn’t tried everything else? | 如果其他方法能行得通 我会做这行吗 |
[04:57] | An M.F.A. in art history is useless in this town. | 艺术史的硕士文凭在这城里一文不值 |
[05:00] | At least here, | 至少在这 |
[05:02] | I can use it to talk about Kandinsky. | 我能谈谈康丁斯基[俄国画家] |
[05:05] | The man that you’re auditioning to meet | 你要见的那个人 |
[05:07] | is named Dmitri Bladov. | 叫德米特·布拉多夫 |
[05:09] | He traffics in women, the younger the better. | 他拐卖妇女 越年轻越好 |
[05:11] | That’s why they want you with no makeup. | 所以他们才要你卸妆 |
[05:12] | You want to end up another victim? | 你要沦落为另一个受害者吗 |
[05:14] | I just want to pay my rent, | 我只想付我的房租 |
[05:16] | maybe get a job in a gallery somewhere. | 也许在某个画廊找个工作 |
[05:18] | Then do that. | 那就去做吧 |
[05:22] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[05:27] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[05:29] | Because you’re gonna help me, too. | 因为我将来也需要你的帮助 |
[05:31] | Find out exactly when Dmitri is expected to arrive, | 查出德米特准确的到达时间 |
[05:34] | then text the information to that number. | 然后将相关信息发到那个号码上 |
[05:36] | Tell Sergei that you want to go buy a new dress | 告诉谢尔盖你想先去买条新裙子 |
[05:38] | before you meet Dmitri, and get the hell out of here. | 再去见德米特 然后立刻离开这里 |
[05:40] | Don’t ever come back. | 千万别再回来了 |
[05:52] | They call it “Protection money” for a reason, Carl. | “保护费”可不是随便叫的 卡尔 |
[05:54] | I-I think I’m gonna pay. | 我觉得我还是破财免灾吧 |
[05:56] | They’re just common hoods, Matt. | 他们只是普通的地痞流氓 马特 |
[05:58] | Don’t let ’em scare you. | 别被他们吓到 |
[05:59] | Well, Rumor is, Ryan’s gonna use Thanksgiving | 传闻说 瑞安打算利用感恩节 |
[06:02] | to send a real message to the holdouts. | 给那些抵抗者一些颜色瞧瞧 |
[06:04] | That means you. | 那说的就是你 |
[06:05] | Let these crooks get a foothold, they’ll never let go. | 你对那些地痞让步 他们就得寸进尺 |
[06:09] | And if you pay them, | 如果你交了钱 |
[06:11] | you might as well throw away your business. | 等于你这店白开了 |
[06:13] | I’m trying to protect my business. | 我是想保护我的店 |
[06:15] | My kids could be in danger, Carl. | 我的孩子们会面临危险 卡尔 |
[06:17] | Yours, too. | 你的也是 |
[06:21] | She’s in port. | 船入港了 |
[06:23] | Let’s plan that christening. | 准备筹备一下施礼活动吧 |
[06:25] | – Hey, Sammy. – Your first boat? | -嘿 山姆 -你的第一艘船吗 |
[06:26] | You picked out a name for her yet? | 起了什么名字 |
[06:28] | The “Amanda.” | 阿曼达号 |
[06:30] | My boy’s first crush. | 我儿子的初恋情人 |
[06:32] | They were kids together. | 儿时的玩伴 |
[06:33] | My little girls are going through that, too, now. | 我的宝贝女儿们也闹这一出呢 |
[06:36] | Lucy, my youngest, is in the sixth grade. | 露西 我最小的孩子 读6年级 |
[06:39] | She won’t let me walk her to her class anymore. | 她都不让我送她到教室里了 |
[06:43] | Hey, Jack, listen, I want, uh, | 杰克 听着 我想让 |
[06:44] | you and Declan to go over to your grandma’s for thanksgiving tomorrow. | 你和德克兰明天到你奶奶家过感恩节 |
[06:47] | I thought we were gonna do it here. | 我以为我们要在这里过呢 |
[06:48] | The turkey’s already been thawed. | 火鸡都已经拿出来解冻了 |
[06:50] | Yeah, well, there’s a change of plans. | 就是 计划有变 临时的 |
[06:51] | Some things come up. | 出了点事情 |
[06:52] | All of a sudden? | 突然之间吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah. You got a problem with that? | 是啊 有问题吗 |
[07:03] | You didn’t pay for your drinks. | 酒钱还没付呢 |
[07:06] | Put it on Sergei’s tab. | 记在谢尔盖的账上吧 |
[07:08] | You don’t know Sergei. | 你根本不认识谢尔盖 |
[07:09] | You didn’t speak to him. I watched you. | 你根本没跟他说话 我一直盯着你 |
[07:14] | Keep your observations to yourself, | 把你的观察放在肚子里 |
[07:15] | and there’ll be a big tip in it for you the next time I see you. | 下次再见到你 这将是一笔很大的小费 |
[07:19] | And when will that be? | 那会是什么时候呢 |
[07:22] | 德米特会在明天下午3点到达 谢谢你救了我 阿什莉·达文波特 | |
[07:25] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[07:37] | Your father would be proud. | 你父亲会为你而骄傲的 |
[07:44] | I don’t like this time of year. | 我不喜欢每年的这个时节 |
[07:48] | Then your mission should provide needed distraction. | 那你需要制造必要的事端 来分散对方的注意力 |
[07:53] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗 |
[07:56] | No. | 不怕 |
[07:59] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[08:15] | Ladies and gentle-mensas… | 女士们 先”圣”们 |
[08:19] | Thank you for giving up your thanksgiving plans | 谢谢你们放弃感恩节的私人安排 |
[08:23] | to join me here in the office today. | 和我一起来到公司 |
[08:25] | I was thinking instead of working, | 我在想 干脆大家不要工作 |
[08:27] | let’s play a game. | 来玩个游戏吧 |
[08:29] | Now who can figure out… | 谁能想出 |
[08:33] | The rest…of this equation? | 这个公式的剩余部分 |
[08:38] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[08:39] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[08:41] | Really, people? | 不是吧 大家 |
[08:45] | Mr. Romero, | 罗马诺先生 |
[08:47] | Care to take a stab? | 不介意来试下吧 |
[08:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[08:51] | Let’s see. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[08:57] | What–what’s that, a “P”? | 什么 那是什么 P吗 |
[09:00] | So long as that’s an “I.” | 只要左边那个是 I |
[09:01] | But that spells… | 但那拼出来就是 |
[09:03] | “I.P.O.” | 首次公开募股 |
[09:04] | We are going public, people! | 我们要上市了 大家 |
[09:08] | We all have everyone’s favorite O.C.D. C.F.O. to thank– | 我们要感谢这位强迫症财务总监 |
[09:12] | Mr. Marco Romero. | 马可·罗马诺先生 |
[09:16] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到这一步的 |
[09:19] | What’s wrong with you freaks? | 你们这些呆子是怎么回事啊 |
[09:20] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 今天可是感恩节 |
[09:21] | Go be with someone special. Go home. | 快回去陪自己心爱的人吧 回家吧 |
[09:23] | Oh, and, uh, grab a bottle of champagne on your way out. | 另外 出去的时候带一瓶香槟 |
[09:26] | On your way out. | 走走走 |
[09:35] | Gotta say, I’m impressed with mom. | 我必须说 妈妈真厉害 |
[09:37] | Grandma told me they hadn’t spoken in 35 years, | 外婆告诉我 她们已经35年没说话了 |
[09:40] | And now mom’s breaking out her favorite china pattern. | 现在妈妈却拿出她最爱的一套瓷器来招待 |
[09:42] | Oh, your mother’s always been a big believer in second chances. | 你妈妈一直相信凡事都有补救的机会 |
[09:45] | What do you have there? | 你手上拿的什么 |
[09:48] | I-I don’t… | 我不想… |
[09:49] | I don’t want to bother you if you’re busy. It’s– | 如果你正忙 我就不打扰你 就是 |
[09:50] | Holidays and weekends are a luxury the rich can’t afford. | 节假日是富人们无法享有的奢侈品 |
[09:54] | It’s one of the many things I imagine you’ll change | 这也是我希望你加入公司以后 |
[09:56] | when you join the company. | 能够改变的诸多事项之一 |
[10:00] | The thing is, dad, I… | 问题是 爸 我 |
[10:03] | I may not major in business. | 我可能不去修读商科 |
[10:06] | Oh. What then? | 噢 那修读什么 |
[10:08] | Poli-sci, prelaw? | 政治学 或者法律预科吗 |
[10:11] | Actually, I’m taking this freshman workshop | 实际上 我打算第一年修读 |
[10:14] | in creative writing. | 创意写作 |
[10:17] | Poetry, specifically. | 特别是 诗歌 |
[10:22] | And my professor actually thinks | 我的教授实际上认为 |
[10:24] | I should consider pursuing it. | 我应该在这方面继续深造 |
[10:27] | I-I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[10:27] | I-I just thought maybe if you wanted, | 我只是在想 如果你愿意的话 |
[10:29] | you could take a look at what I’ve written. | 你可以看看我写的作品 |
[10:31] | Help me decide, you know? | 帮我做做决定 |
[10:34] | I’d be honored. | 我甚感荣幸 |
[10:35] | Daniel, of course. | 丹尼尔 当然了 |
[10:39] | Anything I can do to help support your dreams. | 只要能帮你追求梦想 我做什么都愿意 |
[10:45] | How are your plans against the Graysons? | 你对付格雷森家族的计划进展如何了 |
[10:47] | On schedule. | 按计划进行 |
[10:48] | I’ve severed all ties with Nolcorp, | 我已切断了和诺氏企业的全部关系 |
[10:50] | Closed all my bank accounts, set up six dummy fronts, | 关闭了所有银行账户 设立了六家挂名公司 |
[10:52] | one of which just bought a building on 57th Street. | 其中一家刚刚在57号大街上买了栋楼 |
[10:56] | Turns out Conrad Grayson | 似乎康拉德·格雷森 |
[10:59] | is sleeping with one of Victoria’s best friends– | 正在和维多利亚的一名密友偷情 |
[11:02] | Lydia Davis. | 莉迪亚·戴维斯 |
[11:05] | I was working on a strategy | 我正在计划 |
[11:07] | to turn their infidelity into my entree. | 利用他们的婚外恋作为我的入场券 |
[11:08] | That was… | 但你现在 |
[11:11] | before you gave me this diversion. | 却要我转移目标 |
[11:17] | Her name is Colleen. | 她的名字叫珂兰 |
[11:18] | She was kidnapped and sold by Dmitri Bladov–1993. | 1993年被德米特·布拉多夫绑架并售卖 |
[11:22] | Did they find her? | 他们找到她了吗 |
[11:24] | No. | 没有 |
[11:26] | With this device, we will be in constant communication. | 有了这个装置 我们能随时联络 |
[11:29] | Get Dmitri alone and find me access. | 让德米特落单 找机会让我接近他 |
[11:32] | And then what? | 然后如何 |
[11:34] | Then you’re free to return to your true cause. | 然后你就能回归真正的目标了 |
[11:51] | Nice touch, mother. | 摆的很好 妈妈 |
[11:55] | So this reunion, | 所以这次重聚 |
[11:57] | It’s just a charade | 不过是场戏 |
[11:58] | So that you can ensnare Mr. Greevy, isn’t it? | 好让你钓上格利维先生 不是吗 |
[12:02] | Ben loves me,Victoria. | 本爱我 维多利亚 |
[12:04] | When he insisted on meeting the family, | 当他坚持要见家人的时候 |
[12:07] | My heart couldn’t deny him. | 我的心无法拒绝他 |
[12:10] | So he can confirm its existence. | 这样他能证实真的有这么个家 |
[12:12] | I think you’ll find my Ben is a man of class and means, | 我想你会发现 我的本是个有钱有势的男人 |
[12:17] | much like Conrad. | 就像康拉德 |
[12:19] | And I hope that your heart, as mine, | 我希望你的心和我一样 |
[12:21] | cannot deny him either. | 也无法拒绝他 |
[12:24] | When have I ever denied you anything? | 我什么时候拒绝过你 任何事情 |
[12:29] | That’s Ben. | 本来了 |
[12:31] | Do not disappoint me. | 别让我失望 |
[12:36] | You sure are a pretty little thing, Vicky. | 你真是个漂亮小宝贝啊 维姬 |
[12:40] | A little glimpse of what your mama must have looked like | 能看到你妈妈在你现在这么大的时候 |
[12:42] | when she was around your age. | 该是什么样子 |
[12:43] | What are you now, 20, 25? | 你多大了 二十岁 还是二十五 |
[12:46] | 15. | 十五 |
[12:48] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[12:50] | Would you pour the coffee, please? | 去倒咖啡 好吗 |
[12:52] | Thomas and I will take it in the living room. | 托马斯和我要在客厅里喝 |
[12:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[12:58] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[13:02] | Allow me to introduce Mr. Greevy. | 容我介绍格利维先生 |
[13:04] | Oh, call me Ben, of course. | 叫我本就可以了 |
[13:07] | Marion, your daughter is even more radiant than you described. | 玛丽恩 你女儿比你描述得还要容光四射啊 |
[13:13] | Thank you so much for welcoming me into your home. | 非常感谢邀请我作客你家 |
[13:15] | The pleasure is mine, I assure you. | 我要说 这是我的荣幸 |
[13:32] | You look transformed. | 你看起来变样了啊 |
[13:36] | Everything looks different in the harsh light of day. | 刺眼的日光里 什么看起来都不一样 |
[13:40] | Which makes it even more evident | 那么像你这样的女孩子 |
[13:41] | why a girl like you shouldn’t be here. | 就更不该来这儿了 |
[13:43] | I’m serious. You shouldn’t have come back here. Not today. | 我是认真的 你不该回来 不该今天来 |
[13:46] | Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. | 别担心 我知道自己在干什么 |
[13:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:51] | Are you Sergei? | 你是谢尔盖吗 |
[13:53] | Da. | 正是 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[13:56] | My roommate, um, she’s not feeling well, | 我室友 她不太舒服 |
[13:59] | And she wanted me… to tell you | 她想让我 转告你 |
[14:01] | That she won’t be able to meet with Dmitri today. | 她今天没法见德米特了 |
[14:03] | I hope this doesn’t screw things up for you. | 但愿没有给你添麻烦 |
[14:06] | But it does screw things up for me. | 但确实给我添麻烦了 |
[14:10] | I don’t know what to tell you. She’s sick. | 我不知道该说什么 她生病了 |
[14:13] | Tell me you will fill in for her. | 就说你会替补她就行了 |
[14:15] | It pays $3,000. | 酬劳是三千美元 |
[14:18] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[14:20] | For $3,000, | 为了三千美元 |
[14:23] | how old do you want me to be? | 你想让我多大呢 |
[14:33] | Put your hands over your shoulders. | 把手举过肩膀 |
[14:43] | Dmitri is here. | 德米特来了 |
[14:44] | Bring the Vodka to the table. | 把伏特加酒拿到桌子上去 |
[14:46] | And don’t be drunk when he takes you to the back room. | 他把你带到里屋去的时候 别喝醉了 |
[15:02] | Takeda, can you hear me? | 武田 能听见我吗 |
[15:03] | Yes. What do you see? | 可以 你看到了什么 |
[15:06] | At least five armed guards. Possible Russian Militia. | 至少五名带枪的保镖 可能是俄罗斯民兵 |
[15:08] | Dmitri’s on his way in from the back entrance. | 德米特正从后面的入口过来 |
[15:11] | Good. Let him take you to the safe room. | 很好 让他把你带去安全屋 |
[15:13] | When you’re alone with him, I will come. | 当你和他独处时 我会过去 |
[15:17] | You need to get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[15:19] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[15:20] | I can take care of myself. | 我会照顾好自己 |
[15:28] | Go. | 快走 |
[15:32] | Mr. Bladov… | 布拉多夫先生 |
[15:34] | This is from Colleen. | 这是珂兰给你的 |
[15:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[15:36] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[15:38] | Gun! | 是枪 |
[15:42] | Emily, abort the mission. | 艾米莉 放弃任务 |
[15:44] | Get them out of here! Go! | 把他们带出去 快 |
[15:45] | Emily, go! | 艾米莉 快走 |
[15:47] | – Go now. – I can’t. | -快走 现在 -我走不了 |
[16:01] | Quite a bold act for such a young girl. | 年纪轻轻 胆子倒挺大 |
[16:05] | My Daddy was in the service. | 我爸爸在服役 |
[16:08] | He taught me how to protect myself. | 他教过我如何自卫 |
[16:11] | Your Daddy, huh? | 你爸爸 是吗 |
[16:15] | Seichas. | 谢尔盖 |
[16:18] | Business before pleasure tonight. | 先谈生意 晚上再享乐 |
[16:35] | Takeda, are you still there? | 武田 你还在吗 |
[16:36] | I am. Where are you? | 我在 你在哪里 |
[16:38] | In Dmitri’s safe room at the west end of the hall. | 德米特的安全屋 在大厅西侧尽头 |
[16:40] | The entry code is 5-3-1-9-5-3. | 入口密码是5-3-1-9-5-3 |
[16:43] | Door locks on both sides. Everyone is armed. | 门禁里外都上锁 每个人都有枪 |
[16:45] | Do not move. I will come for you. | 别轻举妄动 我会去找你 |
[16:48] | The bartender with the gun– | 那个带枪的酒保 |
[16:50] | He’s Colleen’s brother. | 是珂兰的哥哥 |
[16:52] | Your safety must be your primary concern, | 你先管好你自己的安全 |
[16:54] | not this boy. | 别管那个男孩 |
[16:55] | He tried to help me. | 他试图帮我 |
[16:57] | I can’t just let them kill him. | 我不能眼睁睁看着他们杀了他 |
[17:00] | I’ll contact you when I find him. | 我找到他了 会联系你的 |
[17:08] | You called me? | 你给我打过电话吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah, I thought, uh, | 是啊 我以为 |
[17:10] | You were spending the holidays with someone special? | 你有什么特别的人一起过节吗 |
[17:13] | Oh, no, I plan to. | 没有 本来想的 |
[17:14] | Oh, well, in that case… | 既然这样的话 |
[17:17] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[17:19] | Well, admittedly, | 不可否认 |
[17:21] | a little untraditional. | 这有点不合传统 |
[17:23] | But, uh, so are we. | 不过 我们本身也是异类 |
[17:30] | What do you got there? | 你不会也准备什么怪东西了吧 |
[17:32] | You’re always looking out for everyone else, | 你总是为我们所有人着想 |
[17:34] | and it’s time someone looked after you. | 也是时候有人关心关心你了 |
[17:44] | Zoltan, Galaxy Defender? | 银河防御里的佐尔坦吗 |
[17:47] | This little guy’s the reason | 这个小家伙就是我 |
[17:48] | I started coding in the first place. | 开始编程的缘由啊 |
[17:50] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:51] | You told me on our first date. | 我们第一次约会的时候你跟我说过 |
[17:57] | I am sorry. It’s our new accounting firm. | 我很抱歉 是我们的新会计公司的电话 |
[17:58] | Really, on Rhanksgiving? | 不是吧 今天可是感恩节啊 |
[18:01] | Do not answer communicator device. | 别接那通讯装置 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[18:08] | Yes. | 我是 |
[18:11] | Have you ever been married, Mr. Greevy? | 格利维先生 你结过婚吗 |
[18:13] | I am a widower. | 我丧妻独居 |
[18:15] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:17] | It was the first thing we bonded over | 这也是我们第一次在游轮上见面就 |
[18:18] | when we met on the cruise. | 聊得来的原因 |
[18:20] | Maxwell and I had the trip planned | 麦斯威尔和我在他离世一年之前 |
[18:22] | a year before he died. | 曾计划了一次旅行 |
[18:25] | And… I was sure he would’ve wanted me to go. | 我想 他肯定也是希望我去的 |
[18:28] | What a noble gesture. | 多崇高的精神啊 |
[18:30] | And what brought you | 本 你又是为什么 |
[18:31] | on to that boat, Ben? | 去了那条游轮呢 |
[18:32] | You seem more of a yacht man than a cruise liner. | 你一看就是那种更喜欢游艇而非游轮的人啊 |
[18:35] | Mm. Quite so. | 确实是 |
[18:36] | I just thought it would be nice | 我是想着让其他人 |
[18:37] | to let somebody else steer the ship for a change. | 掌一次船也不错 |
[18:42] | And so there was Benjamin in the owner’s suite, | 当时本杰明在主套房 |
[18:45] | next to mine… | 正好和我房间挨着 |
[18:48] | Like it was fate. | 就像是上天安排的一样 |
[18:49] | Well, it does sound almost preplanned. | 听起来确实像事先安排好的 |
[18:53] | Where is that maid of yours? | 你的仆人去哪了 |
[18:55] | Oh, allow me, my dear. | 我来吧 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | I’ll walk you to the bar. | 我带你去吧台 |
[19:06] | In spite of what you think, Victoria, | 不管你是怎么想的 维多利亚 |
[19:08] | I have genuinely fallen for him. | 我真心喜欢他 |
[19:11] | Oh, the same way you fell for your last husband? | 像你喜欢你上一任丈夫那样 |
[19:13] | Maxwell was different. | 麦斯威尔不一样 |
[19:16] | A means to an end. | 那是我达到目的的一种手段 |
[19:17] | Oh, you don’t have to tell me that. | 你不用跟我说这么多 |
[19:27] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[19:29] | The 30 years I spent with him? | 你是指我浪费在他身上的三十年的青春 |
[19:31] | Of course. | 当然值得 |
[19:32] | No. | 不是 |
[19:34] | I mean what you had to do to keep him. | 我是指你为了留住他而做的事 |
[19:37] | If you’re asking would I change anything, | 如果你是问我 会不会改变主意 |
[19:39] | the answer is no. | 我不会 |
[19:42] | Look at you now– | 看看现在的你 |
[19:44] | The matriarch of one of | 全国最富有的 |
[19:46] | the wealthiest families in the country, | 几个家庭之一的女主人 |
[19:48] | a man who adores you, | 拥有一个爱你的男人 |
[19:49] | two beautiful children. | 一对漂亮的孩子 |
[19:52] | Some would say you owe all of that to me. | 有的人会说 这些要归功于我 |
[19:57] | You may think I knocked you down, | 可能你认为我抛弃了你 |
[19:59] | but you landed on your feet. | 但你学会了靠自己争出一片天地 |
[20:01] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[20:02] | Dinner is served. | 晚饭好了 |
[20:23] | Are you all right, Victoria? | 你还好吗 维多利亚 |
[20:26] | You don’t have to go through with this, you know? | 不必经历这些的 |
[20:28] | I can send them away right now. | 我可以让他们立刻就走 |
[20:30] | Oh, you’re wrong, Conrad. | 你错了 康拉德 |
[20:33] | I absolutely have to go through with this. | 我必须要经受这些 |
[20:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[20:48] | What the hell are you doing, Jack? | 杰克 你在这干吗 |
[20:50] | I told you to keep away from here tonight. | 我跟你说过今晚不要来这 |
[20:53] | Where’s your brother? | 你弟弟在哪 |
[20:54] | I left him at grandma’s. | 我把他送到奶奶家了 |
[20:58] | What are you doing with a gun, dad? | 爸 你拿把枪做什么 |
[20:59] | I’m protecting what’s mine. | 我要保卫属于我的东西 |
[21:03] | I’m gonna fight for my boys this time. | 这次我要为了我的儿子们而战 |
[21:05] | Fight who? | 和谁战斗 |
[21:09] | Son of a bitch! Get the fire extinguisher. | 他妈的 快去拿灭火器 |
[21:21] | What the hell is going on, dad? | 爸 到底发生什么事了 |
[21:25] | One more time. Who sent you? | 我再问你一次 谁派你来的 |
[21:34] | We’ll give you five minutes to consider your situation. | 给你五分钟好好考虑考虑你的处境 |
[21:38] | Then we take you somewhere special | 之后我们会把你带到一个 |
[21:40] | where my comrade’s wish can come true. | 我的同伴梦想会成真的特殊之地 |
[22:01] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来这 |
[22:03] | I know what they did to Colleen. | 我知道他们对珂兰做了什么 |
[22:04] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[22:05] | An ally. | 你的盟友 |
[22:06] | If you were, you would’ve let me kill him. | 你要是我的盟友 就不会阻拦我杀了他 |
[22:09] | Killing Dmitri is not gonna bring your sister back. | 杀了德米特也不会让你姐姐复活 |
[22:11] | What do you know about the downing of flight 197? | 关于197航班的失事 你都知道什么 |
[22:14] | It happened a week after my sister was taken. | 那发生在我姐姐被抓走的一周后 |
[22:16] | What else? There’s gotta be a bigger connection here. | 还有什么 这两件事肯定还有更多的联系 |
[22:19] | My father worked as a baggage handler | 我爸爸在席思罗机场 |
[22:21] | at Heathrow Airport. | 当行李员 |
[22:22] | He worked the night the plane took off. | 那架飞机起飞的那天晚上他当班 |
[22:25] | That’s how they got the bomb on the plane. | 他们就是这么把炸弹弄飞机上的 |
[22:26] | No, there were the rumors, but he wouldn’t have done that. | 有谣言这么说 但是他是不会那么做的 |
[22:28] | You didn’t know him. | 你又不了解他 |
[22:29] | I didn’t need to. | 我不需要了解他 |
[22:30] | They used your father the same way they used mine. | 他们像利用我父亲那样利用了你父亲 |
[22:32] | Go. | 快走 |
[22:37] | Move, and you both die. | 敢动一下 你俩就都死翘翘了 |
[22:42] | Looks like you get | 看起来 |
[22:43] | to use those self-defense classes after all. | 你还真用上了防身术啊 |
[22:47] | Make your daddy proud. | 你父亲一定为你骄傲 |
[22:57] | We should be calling the cops. | 我们应该报警 |
[22:59] | No cops. Just help me fix the window. | 别报警 来帮我修修窗户 |
[23:01] | It’s chilly in here. | 这可真冷清啊 |
[23:03] | Heard a bunch of places up and down the dock | 听说这码头附近不少地方 |
[23:05] | got hit tonight. | 今晚都遭到了袭击 |
[23:06] | And on a holiday like this. | 还是在感恩节这一天 |
[23:09] | It’s almost like someone was trying to send us a message. | 就像是有人要给我们传递个信息 |
[23:13] | You know, I got two boys of my own. | 我自己也有两个儿子 |
[23:16] | Accidents happen on these docks all the time, | 这码头总是发生意外 |
[23:18] | especially the kids. | 特别是在小孩身上 |
[23:19] | Where’s your little one tonight, Carl? | 卡尔 你的小儿子今晚在哪呢 |
[23:21] | Declan, is it? | 是叫德克兰吧 |
[23:22] | Hey, don’t you ever mention my– | 你要是再敢提我的… |
[23:23] | Dad, Dad, don’t. Don’t. | 爸 不要 别这样 |
[23:27] | We’ll pay. | 我们会付的 |
[23:28] | Jack, what are you– | 杰克 你要干什… |
[23:29] | We just need a couple hours to get the cash together. | 给我们几个小时筹些钱 |
[23:31] | But we’ll pay. | 但我们会付的 |
[23:34] | Smart kid. | 还是孩子聪明 |
[23:35] | I’ll come back in an hour, and we’ll make it official. | 我一个小时以后回来 我们当场交易 |
[23:38] | Break out a bottle of something. | 记得准备一瓶好酒 |
[23:40] | Let’s celebrate our partnership. | 庆祝我们合作愉快 |
[23:42] | Me– I like blue label Scotch. | 我喜欢蓝牌威士忌 |
[23:44] | Rich man’s candy. | 富人的小甜点 |
[23:52] | Jack, don’t ever, | 杰克 下次再也 |
[23:53] | ever speak for me again. | 不准替我说话 |
[23:59] | Hey, the, um, the accountants found a problem. | 会计师们发现了一个问题 |
[24:04] | They found the Cayman account I set up for you in 2002. | 他们发现了02年我为你建的开曼群岛帐户 |
[24:09] | God, that was so long ago. | 老天 这都是多久的事了 |
[24:11] | Oh, well, let me– let me refresh your memory. | 那我提醒你一下 |
[24:14] | It contained nearly $500 million. Our company assets. | 账户里面存着近5亿美元 属于公司资产 |
[24:19] | And as of six weeks ago, it’s empty. | 不过在六周前 钱就被提光了 |
[24:27] | I… | 我.. |
[24:30] | It’s gone. | 钱没了 |
[24:31] | But I-I didn’t take it. | 但不是我拿的 |
[24:34] | Where is it? | 那它去了哪 |
[24:40] | See, I’m your C.F.O., | 我是你的首席财务官 |
[24:42] | and you can’t tell me | 但你却不能告诉我 |
[24:43] | where nearly half a billion dollars went. | 这5亿美元到底去了哪里 |
[24:47] | That doesn’t work for me. | 这招对我没用 |
[24:48] | Marco. Marco. | 马可 马可 |
[24:54] | Daniel, how goes that creative writing class | 丹尼尔 你很有兴趣的那门 |
[24:56] | you were so excited about? | 创意写作课程怎么样了 |
[24:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:59] | Dad, did you get a chance to read what I gave you? | 爸 您看过我给您的东西了吗 |
[25:01] | I did, and I think your professor | 我看了 而且我完全赞同 |
[25:03] | was absolutely right to commend your talents. | 你的教授对你才华的称赞 |
[25:05] | In fact, if you don’t mind, | 事实上 要是你不介意 |
[25:06] | I’d like to send them to some publishers I know. | 我想把它们拿给出版界的朋友看看 |
[25:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:11] | We’re so proud of you, | 无论你选择做什么 |
[25:12] | Daniel, no matter what you choose to do. | 我们都为你骄傲 丹尼尔 |
[25:14] | Always know that. | 永远记得这点 |
[25:18] | Mr. Greevy, do you have any children? | 格利维先生 您有孩子吗 |
[25:20] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[25:22] | We never found the right time. | 我们没找到合适的时机 |
[25:24] | It’s a good thing, | 这是件好事 |
[25:26] | knowing when to start a family and when not to. | 清楚什么时候成家 什么时候单身 |
[25:29] | I certainly wasn’t ready when Victoria came along. | 维多利亚降生时 我真是没准备好 |
[25:35] | Not that I… would change a moment of it. | 不是说我想从头来过 |
[25:38] | Vicky is my greatest blessing. | 维姬是上帝对我最美好的赐予 |
[25:41] | Well, that’s not what you said | 你把我赶出家门时 |
[25:42] | the day you threw me out of the house. | 可不是这么说的 |
[25:44] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你在瞎说些什么 |
[25:46] | Mr. Greevy, would you like to hear the story | 格利维先生 你想听听我们上次 |
[25:48] | of our last Thanksgiving together? | 一起过感恩节的故事吗 |
[25:52] | I think, we… may have made a mistake in coming here. | 我想… 我们来这里是来错了 |
[25:58] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[26:00] | No, I-I-I’d like to hear the story. | 不 我想听听呢 |
[26:02] | You heard what he said, Mother. | 你听见他的话了 母亲 |
[26:04] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[26:15] | I am not marrying you, Marion. | 我不会和你结婚的 玛丽恩 |
[26:17] | That is not what this is. | 我们的关系不是这样的 |
[26:18] | You can’t leave me! How are we gonna survive? | 你不能离开我 你让我们怎么活 |
[26:21] | Nobody promised to take care of you, and plus a kid. | 没人答应过要照顾你 何况还有个孩子 |
[26:24] | Well, if it’s because of Victoria, I can send her away. | 如果是维多利亚的关系 我可以送走她 |
[26:26] | Yeah, you would do that, wouldn’t you? | 没错 你会这么做的 不是吗 |
[26:28] | Or is she the reason that you come by at all? | 难道你来这儿全是因为她 |
[26:30] | You are a sick woman, you know that? | 你是个变态的女人 你知道吗 |
[26:34] | Good-bye, Marion. | 再见 玛丽恩 |
[26:35] | No! You are not leaving. | 不 你不能走 |
[26:38] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[26:39] | Thomas, please. | 托马斯 求你了 |
[26:40] | – Get out of my way! – Thomas! | -滚开 -托马斯 |
[26:48] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[26:50] | Come here, quickly. | 快过来 |
[26:55] | You just couldn’t control yourself, could you? | 你已经控制不了你自己了 是不是 |
[26:57] | Batting your eyelashes like a little whore. | 像个小婊子一样抛媚眼 |
[26:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:01] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[27:05] | Take the gun. | 拿着枪 |
[27:07] | Aim for his chest. | 瞄准他的胸膛 |
[27:08] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[27:10] | We’ll tell the police that he attacked us, | 我们告诉警察是他先攻击我们 |
[27:12] | that you shot him to protect me. | 你为了保护我向他开枪 |
[27:14] | No jury will ever convict you. | 陪审团不会定你的罪 |
[27:16] | You’ll be hailed as a hero. | 你会被誉为英雄 |
[27:19] | My god, Victoria, if you don’t do this, | 维罗利亚 要是你不这么做 |
[27:20] | they will take me away from you forever. | 他们就会让我永远离开你 |
[27:22] | You will be all alone. | 你就会孤苦伶仃 |
[27:24] | For god sake, do as I say. | 看在上帝的份上 按我说的做 |
[27:43] | Well… and she was right. | 她说得对 |
[27:46] | The grand jury failed to indict me, | 大陪审团没有起诉我 |
[27:50] | though I was hardly hailed as a hero. | 但我也没被誉为英雄 |
[27:52] | The judge sentenced me to a 6-month | 法官判我六个月的 |
[27:54] | in-patient psychiatric evaluation. | 住院精神病鉴定 |
[27:58] | By the time I was returned to her, | 而当我被送回她身边时 |
[28:00] | she had already met Maxwell. | 她已经遇到了麦斯威尔 |
[28:03] | And then one night, | 接着一天晚上 |
[28:06] | she saw him sneak into my room. | 她看见他偷偷溜进我的房间 |
[28:11] | And the next morning, she threw me to the curb. | 第二天早上 她就把我赶出了家门 |
[28:14] | By that spring, they were married. | 就在那年春天 他们结婚了 |
[28:19] | It’s lies. Every word of it. | 她说谎 都是一派胡言 |
[28:22] | You threw me out on the street. | 你把我赶出家门 |
[28:25] | I was a child. | 我还是个孩子 |
[28:27] | I was 15! | 才十五岁 |
[28:28] | You drove a wedge between me and every man I ever loved. | 你硬要挤在每个我爱的男人和我之间 |
[28:33] | I should’ve listened to your deadbeat father, | 我就该听你那游手好闲的父亲的话 |
[28:35] | gotten rid of you before you were even born. | 在你出生之前就把你打掉 |
[28:37] | Marion, that’s enough! | 玛丽恩 够了 |
[28:39] | You will not say another word against my wife in this house. | 在这里不许你再说任何侮辱我妻子的话 |
[28:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[28:45] | As far away from you as I can possibly get. | 离你越远越好 |
[29:09] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[29:16] | Dmitri! | 德米特 |
[29:17] | Go. Go! Out the back. | 快走 从后门出去 |
[29:21] | Dmitri! | 德米特 |
[29:22] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[29:28] | Stop! | 站住 |
[29:38] | Get up. Get up and face me. | 站起来 站起来面对我 |
[29:44] | Tell me who hired you to take my sister. | 是谁指使你带走我姐姐的 |
[29:47] | Girls come to me willingly. | 女孩子们都是自愿来找我的 |
[29:49] | Not Colleen. I was there. | 珂兰不是那样的 我当时在场 |
[29:52] | Aiden, no! | 艾登 不 |
[29:55] | Aiden. Now I remember. | 艾登 我想起来了 |
[29:57] | You were just a boy when we took Colleen. | 我们带走珂兰时你还是一个小男孩 |
[30:00] | She called your name when you chased after us. | 你追着我们跑时 她叫过你的名字 |
[30:03] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[30:04] | No good will come of it. | 杀了他没有任何好处 |
[30:06] | Listen to your girlfriend. | 听你女朋友的吧 |
[30:07] | She speaks the truth. | 她说得很对 |
[30:09] | You tell me where she is, you son of a bitch. | 告诉我她在哪儿 你这混蛋 |
[30:11] | Probably dead. | 大概死了吧 |
[30:14] | If you pull that trigger, | 你扣动扳机 |
[30:15] | you’ll never know what happened to your sister. | 就再无法得知你姐姐的下落了 |
[30:19] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:20] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[30:29] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[30:32] | You saved me twice in one day. | 一天之内你救了我两次 |
[30:36] | Maybe your sister was strong like her. | 你姐姐可能也有她这么坚强 |
[30:40] | But mostly, they break quickly. | 可大多数人都会很快崩溃 |
[30:43] | If I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[30:45] | the girl you called Colleen– | 那个叫珂兰的女孩 |
[30:47] | she even grew to like it. | 她后来甚至喜欢上了这种生活 |
[30:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:53] | No! | 不 |
[30:57] | No. | 不 |
[31:02] | Go. Take him away from here. | 走 把他带走 |
[31:24] | Marco, wait. | 马可 等等 |
[31:26] | About the missing money… | 那笔失踪的钱 |
[31:28] | it all went to the daughter of our first investor. | 都给了公司第一位投资者的女儿 |
[31:32] | What investor, Nolan? | 什么投资者 诺兰 |
[31:34] | Who are you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[31:36] | David Clarke. | 大卫·克拉克 |
[31:37] | What? | 什么 |
[31:40] | After the conviction, I set up the account | 他被定罪后 我建立了这个账户 |
[31:43] | so his daughter could get what was rightfully hers. | 好让他女儿能够得到自己应得的份额 |
[31:47] | After the con– are you insane? | 定罪后 你疯了吗 |
[31:49] | You don’t know the whole story. | 你不了解事情真相 |
[31:51] | David was innocent. | 大卫是无辜的 |
[31:53] | Okay, you are insane if you believe those conspiracy theories. | 你要是相信那些阴谋论 你就真疯了 |
[31:56] | Think about how this looks, Nolan, for you, for the company. | 你得好好想想 为自己也为了这个公司 |
[32:00] | You are Nolan Ross. | 你可是诺兰·罗斯 |
[32:02] | That name means something now. | 这名字现在已经有点分量了 |
[32:04] | There would be no company without David, | 没有大卫 就不会有这家公司 |
[32:07] | and look, I wasn’t about to screw over his daughter | 他女儿一路坎坷 |
[32:09] | after everything that she had been through. | 我不愿让她陷入更不利的境地 |
[32:16] | If you don’t… get that, | 如果你理解不了 |
[32:20] | then I don’t think we have a future together. | 我想咱们之间是没有未来了 |
[32:25] | Okay, you… are choosing a convicted terrorist over me. | 比起我 你宁愿选择已被定罪的恐怖分子 |
[32:33] | No. | 不 |
[32:35] | I’m choosing a man that took me at my word | 我选择的是一个看重我的承诺 |
[32:38] | over my name. | 而非我名字的人 |
[32:39] | And, uh… you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[32:44] | – Here’s your share of the company. – Oh, no. | -这是你在公司的份额 -算了吧 |
[32:45] | No, I want no ties with you or your blood money. | 不要 我不想再跟你或你的钱有任何关系 |
[32:50] | Go to hell, Nolan. | 去死吧 诺兰 |
[33:06] | Why, Victoria? | 为什么 维多利亚 |
[33:09] | This was all I had. | 那是我的一切 |
[33:10] | This was my last chance. | 我最后的机会 |
[33:13] | You had many chances before this one. | 在此之前你的机会多了去了 |
[33:16] | When Maxwell died, we were nearly penniless. | 麦斯威尔去世时 我们几乎分文不剩 |
[33:19] | I sold the house, liquidated my savings. | 我卖掉了房子 用完了存款 |
[33:23] | I have nothing. | 我已经一无所有了 |
[33:24] | But the fur on your back? | 你不还有这身皮大衣吗 |
[33:27] | It serves you right | 你选择了一个恋童癖 |
[33:29] | for choosing a pedophile over your own daughter. | 抛弃了亲生女儿 你罪有应得 |
[33:35] | I thought at least you’d enjoy taking pity on me. | 我还以为至少你会为了优越感而可怜我 |
[33:38] | Pity’s not a quality you’ve taught me. | 你可没教会我可怜别人 |
[33:41] | I have nowhere to go. | 我无处可去了 |
[33:46] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:47] | We do have a good number of rooms here. | 这儿确实有很多空房间 |
[33:50] | Pity, as you say, | 正如你所说 可惜 |
[33:52] | none of them are for you. | 没有一间房是给你的 |
[33:54] | You vindictive bitch. | 你这满怀报复心的婊子 |
[33:56] | Oh, I learned from the best. | 要知道 名师出高徒 |
[34:04] | Good-bye, mother. | 再见了 母亲 |
[34:07] | I have no doubt that you’ll land on your feet. | 我相信你一定能逢凶化吉的 |
[34:25] | Is that Daniel’s poetry? | 那是丹尼尔的诗歌吗 |
[34:28] | Merely copies, I imagine. | 只是些复印稿吧 |
[34:31] | Well, surely, it can’t be that bad. | 他写得不至于那么糟糕吧 |
[34:33] | Oh, on the contrary. | 与此相反 |
[34:36] | “We speak in hushed voices, | 我们轻声低语 |
[34:38] | “so as not to wake our memories. | 唯恐惊扰我们的回忆 |
[34:41] | “The things we’ve done, | 我们过去的作为 |
[34:42] | “the things we’ll continue to do, | 我们明日的规划 |
[34:44] | “for fear of breaking the cycle. | 都是为了避免破坏循环 |
[34:47] | “How fierce we were when we were young, | 彼时年轻 我们激情满怀 |
[34:51] | when we were unafraid of coming unhinged.” | 只因无所畏惧 |
[34:58] | It’s for his own good, really. | 这是为了他好 |
[35:01] | You know, I’ll have some publishers send Daniel courteous rejections, | 我会让那些出版商拒绝出版丹尼尔的诗 |
[35:04] | and our son will go on to take his place at the head of Grayson Global, | 这样他就以后就能接替我掌管格雷森国际集团 |
[35:08] | where he belongs. | 那才是他应去的未来 |
[35:10] | “For fear of breaking the cycle.” | 为了避免破坏循环 |
[35:13] | Well, you certainly did with your mother. | 正好呼应你对你母亲的所为 |
[35:16] | I just wired Mr. Greevy a sizeable sum, | 我刚刚给格利维先生汇了一大笔钱 |
[35:18] | and he thanked us for giving him | 他说谢谢我们给他出演这个 |
[35:19] | “the role of his lifetime.” | “毕生难遇的角色”的机会 |
[35:27] | Was it worth it? | 这值得吗 |
[35:31] | Staging their run-in on the cruise | 制造他们的相遇 |
[35:33] | and orchestrating your mother’s demise? | 然后让你母亲失去一切 |
[35:37] | Has the darkness finally been lifted? | 你心里的阴影是否烟消云散了呢 |
[35:43] | Ask me tomorrow. | 明天再问我 |
[35:52] | Glad you came to your senses, Porter. | 很高兴你终于搞清楚了 波特 |
[35:57] | Take it, and don’t ever threaten my kids again. | 拿着 以后不许你再威胁我孩子 |
[36:01] | You know, you might want to share | 趁一切还来得及 |
[36:02] | your newfound peace of mind | 你或许想和其他的伙计们 |
[36:04] | with the rest of your pals | 分享一下你刚获得的 |
[36:07] | before it’s too late. | 平静心境吧 |
[36:09] | For some, it already is. | 对某些人来说 已经晚了 |
[36:17] | Matt, what the hell are you doing? | 马特 你做什么 |
[36:19] | Gutter rat put my little girl in the emergency room. | 这卑鄙小人害我女儿进了急诊室 |
[36:22] | Hit and run right outside my front door. | 就在我家门口撞人肇事逃逸 |
[36:24] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[36:25] | It belongs to you anyway. | 本来就是你的 |
[36:28] | I followed him down here. | 我跟踪他到这儿 |
[36:29] | Broke in and stole it from behind your bar. | 从你的酒吧后面闯进去偷了枪 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:33] | But Ryan had it coming to him. You know that. | 但你也知道 瑞安自作自受 |
[36:38] | We’re in this together, right? | 我们现在在一条船上了 对吧 |
[36:39] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[36:42] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[36:53] | Mr. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 |
[36:54] | Hey… Jack. | 杰克 |
[36:56] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[36:58] | What’s going on? That sounded like– | 发生了什么 那听起来像是… |
[37:00] | Engine backfired. | 引擎回火了 |
[37:01] | Just showing Matt your new vessel. | 我在带马特参观一下你的新船 |
[37:03] | That’s a hell of a boat. | 这艘船可真霸气 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:06] | Hey, Jack, why don’t you go back inside? | 杰克 为什么不进去待着呢 |
[37:08] | It’s freezing out. | 外头冷着呢 |
[37:08] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[37:11] | You coming? | 你也进来吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah, right behind you. | 一会儿就进去 |
[37:27] | Is this your father? | 这是你父亲吗 |
[37:30] | What was he like? | 他是个什么样的人 |
[37:36] | He was kind… | 和蔼可亲 |
[37:38] | generous, | 慷慨大方 |
[37:40] | funny… | 风趣幽默 |
[37:44] | Humble but strong. | 谦和但坚韧 |
[37:51] | He would’ve died for me. | 愿意为我付出一切 |
[37:56] | Like my sister. | 就像我姐姐那样 |
[37:59] | She didn’t deserve what she got. | 她的命运不该如此 |
[38:03] | If your sensei will have me, | 如果你的老师愿意收我为徒 |
[38:04] | I want to learn how to save her. | 我想学习如何救她 |
[38:06] | What if she can’t be saved? | 如果救不了呢 |
[38:08] | Then I want to learn how to punish | 那我就要学习如何惩罚 |
[38:10] | every person that helped destroy her… | 那些毁了她的家伙 |
[38:13] | So that no family has to suffer the way that mine… | 这样就不会再有家庭遭受像我家一样 |
[38:17] | that way that our families suffered. | 像我们两家那样的不幸 |
[38:27] | If you would have told me six years ago | 如果你六年前告诉我 |
[38:30] | that I’d be here… | 我现在会在这儿 |
[38:32] | in this bed… | 与你 |
[38:34] | with you… | 同床共枕 |
[38:36] | I would never have believed it. | 我绝不敢相信 |
[38:52] | You fought for me when nobody else would. | 在我孤立无援时 是你挺身而出 |
[38:56] | And somehow | 不知用了什么法子 |
[38:57] | you convinced Takeda to take me on. | 你还说服武田收我为徒 |
[39:01] | I blackmailed him. | 我威胁他 |
[39:04] | Told him it was both of us or neither. | 跟他说如果不收下你 我也会离开 |
[39:08] | Well, it makes you wonder, | 这让我不由地想 |
[39:09] | A guy that smart– | 武田那么聪明的人 |
[39:11] | Maybe this was Takeda’s plan all along. | 或许这一切都是他计划好的 |
[39:18] | You better not disappear on me again. | 你最好别再从我眼前消失了 |
[39:22] | I won’t, Amanda. | 我不会的 阿曼达 |
[39:39] | You get your brother’s boat all tied up? | 把你哥哥的船系好了吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 系好了 |
[39:43] | Well, thanks again for letting us use your slip | 再次感谢 让我们从你眼底下溜出去 |
[39:45] | to bring the booze in. | 带酒进来 |
[39:47] | Yeah, I mean, it should save us some money, right? | 没事 这也给咱们省不少钱 对吧 |
[39:50] | Which we could use to spruce up the place. | 我们可以用这笔钱好好打扮一下这地方 |
[39:53] | Maybe get people ordering this instead of the usual swill. | 或许大家就不会点平常的劣货而改点这个 |
[39:56] | That’s blue label. It’s expensive. | 那是蓝标威士忌 很贵的 |
[39:58] | Yeah. My pop’s drink. | 对 我爸爸的酒 |
[40:01] | You know what he used to call it? | 知道他管这酒叫什么吗 |
[40:04] | Rich man’s candy. | 富人的糖果 |
[40:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:22] | Is this Marco Romero? | 是马可·罗马诺吗 |
[40:25] | Who is this? Do you know what time it is? | 你是谁 知道现在几点了吗 |
[40:27] | Oh, it’s late. My apologies. | 是有点晚了 抱歉 |
[40:29] | My name’s Daniel Grayson with Grayson Global. | 我是格雷森国际的丹尼尔·格雷森 |
[40:32] | I have a business proposition for you– | 我手上有个商业提案可以给你 |
[40:35] | One that involves Nolcorp. | 此提案涉及诺氏企业 |
[40:38] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[40:42] | Age-old cure… | 治疗焦虑的 |
[40:43] | for anxiety. | 古方 |
[40:47] | Mm. Well, I’m quite certain | 我很确定 |
[40:48] | this won’t bring me the solace I need, | 现在丹尼尔成为了众矢之的 |
[40:50] | now that Daniel has made himself a target. | 这可给不了我要的抚慰 |
[40:54] | You have to help me protect our son. | 你得帮我保护咱们的儿子 |
[40:57] | Well, then we have to block him | 那么不管采取什么手段 |
[40:58] | from taking control of the board, | 我们都要防止他 |
[40:59] | no matter what it takes. | 掌控董事会 |
[41:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:03] | I never thought I’d see the day | 我从来没料到 |
[41:05] | where I wouldn’t want him to have the job. | 竟会有不希望他坐这位子的这一天 |
[41:08] | Never thought I would see | 我也没料到 |
[41:09] | so many things that have come to pass, | 竟会经历如此多人世沧桑 |
[41:11] | but here we are. | 但我们还不是这样过来了 |
[41:13] | Perhaps Daniel should’ve been a poet after all. | 或许丹尼尔就应该当个诗人 |
[41:29] | Where’d you sneak off to? | 你偷溜去哪儿了 |
[41:34] | I wanted to show you something | 既然你短时间内不会离开 |
[41:37] | since you’re not going anywhere anytime soon. | 我想给你看些东西 |
[41:48] | Everything about my father’s conspiracy | 所有关于我父亲一案的阴谋 |
[41:50] | is in this box. | 全在这个盒子里 |
[41:54] | Everything… | 所有一切 |
[41:58] | about the girl I left behind | 关于那个我走上复仇之路后 |
[41:59] | when I started on all of this. | 就抛在身后的”我” |
[42:08] | God, it feels like a lifetime ago. | 天啊 这就像是上辈子的事了 |
[42:12] | For me, too. | 对我来说也是 |
[42:24] | Double infinity. | 无穷的无穷 |
[42:31] | A journey with no end. | 无尽的旅程 |