时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You have to get him to a hospital. | 你得送他去医院 |
[00:05] | I gotta get outta here and finish what Amanda started | 我得离开这里 趁还来得及 |
[00:06] | before it’s too late. | 完成阿曼达未竟的事 |
[00:07] | The Graysons framed her father. | 格雷森一家陷害了她父亲 |
[00:09] | Now that Conrad’s running for Governor, | 现在康拉德在竞选州长 |
[00:10] | he’ll be forced to vacate his seat on Grayson Global’s board, | 所以他必须退出格雷森国际的董事会 |
[00:13] | which means that you can get closer to Daniel. | 这意味着你可以接近丹尼尔 |
[00:15] | Look, we make one hell of a team. | 我们是最佳拍档 |
[00:16] | You deal me back in, and I swear, the sky’s the limit. | 重新让我入伙 我们绝对无所不能 |
[00:19] | In spite of our strained history, | 尽管我们之间有过不愉快的历史 |
[00:21] | Amanda was, um, family, | 但阿曼达仍为家人 |
[00:23] | as are you and your son. | 你和你的儿子也是 |
[00:24] | On top of all the misery, | 经历了这么多苦难 |
[00:26] | to find out that you were lying to me,too? | 结果你也在骗我 |
[00:27] | Did you know about her plan for the Graysons? | 你知道她对格雷森家族的计划吗 |
[00:30] | Jack, I am so sorry about everything. | 杰克 我非常抱歉 |
[00:32] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没空听你道歉 |
[00:33] | I’ve gotta bury my wife in an hour. | 一个小时后我要埋葬我的妻子 |
[00:35] | Hoping I could come by and visit you next week, | 我希望下周可以去拜访你 |
[00:36] | talk about finding a way to honor Amanda. | 商量纪念阿曼达的方式 |
[00:38] | My door is always open. | 我的大门永远为你打开 |
[00:40] | The Amanda Clarke I knew was a survivor. | 我所知道的阿曼达·克拉克命很硬 |
[00:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:44] | I’m her brother. | 我是她的继兄 |
[00:49] | “Oh, a match. | 一根火柴 |
[00:51] | It might afford her a world of comfort… “ | 或许也能温暖她的世界 |
[00:53] | If only she dared to strike one. “ | 只要她勇敢地点燃一根” |
[00:57] | “It was a bright and wondrous flame, Like a candle, | 多么明亮温暖的火焰 像蜡烛一般 |
[01:01] | “and she carefully warmed her hands over it. | 她小心地把手拢在火焰上 |
[01:03] | It was… “ | 这真是 |
[01:04] | “A wonderful light. “ | 奇异的火光 |
[01:08] | To carry a secret is to play with fire. | 心怀秘密犹如与火为伴 |
[01:12] | Try to pass it on, and you risk hurting someone else. | 试图摆脱 会伤及他人 |
[01:17] | Hold on to it… | 坚持下去 |
[01:20] | And eventually, you’ll get burned. | 最终则会中伤自己 |
[01:23] | Are you certain that nobody knows about this place? | 你确定没人知道这个地方 |
[01:28] | Not a chance. | 很确定 |
[01:30] | This is our safe haven. | 这是我们的安全港 |
[01:32] | And you definitely look like you’re in need of one. | 而且你现在很需要这样的地方 |
[01:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[01:37] | I went to the cemetery… | 我去了墓地 |
[01:41] | to have a quiet moment with my father and amanda. | 和我的父亲还有阿曼达安静地待了一会 |
[01:46] | I can imagine the depths that solitude brought you to. | 我能想象孤独带给你的深渊 |
[01:53] | I wasn’t alone, Aiden. | 还有别人也在那里 艾登 |
[01:55] | My foster brother showed up. | 我的继兄出现了 |
[01:58] | I haven’t seen him in… 14 years. | 我有14年没见过他了 |
[02:01] | I… I assume he didn’t recognize you. | 他应该没认出你吧 |
[02:04] | No. | 没有 |
[02:06] | No, but him being here is the last thing | 但他现在出现 |
[02:07] | that I need right now. | 是我最不想见到的事 |
[02:10] | Have you any reason to think he may wish you ill? | 你觉得他有什么理由恨你吗 |
[02:14] | I burned down our house. | 我烧毁了我们的房子 |
[02:31] | Why do you always draw the same thing? | 为什么你总是画同样的图案 |
[02:34] | So I never forget what my father did. | 让我铭记我爸爸的所作所为 |
[02:37] | Killed all those people? | 你是说杀了那些人 |
[02:38] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[02:39] | Who’s lighting matches? | 谁在点火柴 |
[02:41] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[02:43] | Amanda! Eli! | 阿曼达 伊莱 |
[02:47] | What did I say about playing with fire? | 我不是说过 不能玩火吗 |
[02:50] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达呢 |
[02:51] | – I haven’t seen her. – Liar. | -我没看见她 -说谎 |
[02:54] | Into the bin. Let’s go. | 快滚进箱子里 |
[02:58] | Eli was my protector. | 伊莱总是保护我 |
[03:00] | And in return, | 作为回报 |
[03:02] | I promised never to let anything separate us. | 我发誓不让任何事拆散我们 |
[03:05] | And nothing ever did until… | 并且也确实如此 直到… |
[03:09] | I set that fire. | 我放火烧了房子 |
[03:20] | I have a ton more from the wedding | 如果你想打印出来的话 |
[03:21] | if you need me to print them out. | 我还有很多婚礼的照片 |
[03:22] | Oh, no. I think these will suffice. | 不用了 这些就够了 |
[03:24] | Mom, this idea for a foundation in Amanda’s name, | 妈妈 以阿曼达的名字命名基金会 |
[03:26] | it’s such an amazing way to honor her. | 真是纪念她最好的方式 |
[03:28] | For you to be dedicating your time to it, | 而且看到你们如此的投入精力 |
[03:30] | I’m just so proud of you both. | 我真为你们两个感到骄傲 |
[03:35] | See you, sweetheart. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[03:37] | Oh, good morning, Daniel. | 早上好啊 丹尼尔 |
[03:39] | How did you sleep? | 昨晚睡的怎样 |
[03:42] | I didn’t. I’m still trying to figure out | 没睡觉 我还在试图弄清楚 |
[03:44] | what the Initiative is planning and how to stop it. | 联盟在计划什么 如何阻止 |
[03:47] | The success of their schemes lies in | 他们计划成功的关键在于 |
[03:48] | keeping the pieces disparate | 将事情碎片化 |
[03:50] | so as to prevent anyone from connecting the dots. | 以防任何人将事情联系起来 |
[03:52] | You’d do better concentrating on deflecting the blame. | 你最好还是考虑如何推卸责任吧 |
[03:55] | By placing it on Aaiden Mathis. | 陷害艾登·马西斯 |
[03:57] | Better him than you. | 总比陷害你要好 |
[03:58] | Even after he proved his loyalty? | 即使他证明了自己的忠诚 |
[03:59] | You need to watch your back with that one. | 你要多加防范他 |
[04:01] | Have you forgotten his pursuit of Emily? | 你忘了他是怎么追艾米莉的吗 |
[04:03] | And he was instrumental in my ousting at the company, was he not? | 而且将我驱逐出公司这事 他也有份吧 |
[04:06] | No more so than I was. | 我也有份 |
[04:07] | Yeah, a betrayal for which i’ve only just begun to forgive you, | 对 我才刚刚准备原谅你这次的背叛 |
[04:10] | but you are my blood. | 但你是我的孩子 |
[04:12] | Mathis is a… common parasite. | 马西斯就是个寄生虫 |
[04:15] | Would you say the same about David Clarke | 你也会这样子说大卫·克拉克 |
[04:17] | or his daughter? | 或他的女儿吗 |
[04:22] | I know ruining lives is in your D. N. A. | 我知道草菅人命是你的特点 |
[04:24] | But I’m not allowing another innocent person | 但是我不允许再有任何无辜的人 |
[04:25] | to pay the price for our sins. | 为我们的罪过付出代价 |
[04:34] | I wish that I could expedite the claim on your wife’s policy, | 我希望可以加快你妻子的保险索赔 |
[04:37] | but I’m afraid it won’t be fully processed | 但恐怕只有刑事侦查结束后 |
[04:39] | until the criminal investigation is closed. | 才能进行保险索赔工作 |
[04:42] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:43] | If it would give you peace of mind… | 如果这样子可以让你放心 |
[04:46] | I could set up a life insurance policy | 我可以建立一份人寿保险 |
[04:48] | to make sure that your baby is taken care of… | 确保你的孩子得到妥善照顾 |
[04:51] | in the unlikely event of another tragedy. | 以防万一再有不测 |
[04:57] | Yeah. I think that’d be a good idea. | 好的 这是个好办法 |
[05:02] | I’ll draw up the paperwork and I’ll give you a call. | 我去起草书面文件 电话联系 |
[05:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:16] | I’m just going crazy trying to make sense of that night. | 我一直想弄清楚那天晚上发生的事 |
[05:21] | What happened out there? | 到底发生了什么 |
[05:23] | Somebody pulls me out of the water, | 有人把我拉出水面 |
[05:25] | calls an ambulance for me, doesn’t leave a name? | 替我叫了救护车 但却没说名字 |
[05:27] | I’m still trying to figure out why Nolan told me | 我还在试图弄清楚为什么诺兰告诉我 |
[05:29] | you two had checked in to the hotel in Nantucket. | 你们两个已经在南塔基特岛入住了 |
[05:31] | He said that? | 他说过这话 |
[05:35] | Yeah. I gotta go. | 对 我得走了 |
[05:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:50] | Jack, it’s Victoria Grayson. | 杰克 我是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[05:53] | I know how difficult this time is for you right now, | 我知道这段时间你不好过 |
[05:55] | so please allow me to be brief. | 所以我会长话短说 |
[05:57] | I appreciate that. | 我很感谢 |
[05:59] | Well, Conrad and I remain devastated over your terrible loss. | 康拉德和我还在为你的损失感到悲痛 |
[06:02] | And we asked ourselves how we could keep amanda alive | 我们扪心自问 如何让阿曼达 |
[06:06] | in more than just our hearts. | 不仅仅活在我们心中 |
[06:08] | So we arrived at this idea | 所以我们决定 |
[06:09] | of creating a foundation in her name. | 以她的名字建立一个基金会 |
[06:11] | – You mean like a charity? – Precisely. | -你是说慈善性质的 -对 |
[06:15] | In light of Amanda’s difficult childhood, | 鉴于阿曼达不幸的童年 |
[06:17] | we thought our goal could be a better tomorrow by promoting | 基金会将旨在推广并保护当今儿童 |
[06:20] | and protecting the well-being of children today. | 并为他们创造美好的未来 |
[06:23] | We could call it The Amanda Clarke Foundation | 名字就叫阿曼达·克拉克基金会 |
[06:25] | or the Amanda Porter Foundation if you like. | 或者是阿曼达·波特基金会 随你心意 |
[06:28] | Amanda Clarke’s more appropriate. | 还是用阿曼达·克拉克来冠名更合适些 |
[06:30] | Then can I say we have your blessing? | 这么说你已经同意了 对吗 |
[06:33] | – Yeah,you have my blessing. – Thank you. | -是的 我同意了 -谢谢你 |
[06:36] | I’ll speak to you soon. | 我会再和你联系的 |
[06:38] | What a wonderful idea. | 多好的想法啊 |
[06:41] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰你 |
[06:42] | Charlotte called me and told me what you were up to, | 夏洛特打电话告诉我你的打算 |
[06:44] | and I would love to offer my services as co-chair, Victoria. | 我希望能作为联席主席贡献一份力量 |
[06:49] | What do you think? | 不知你意下如何 |
[06:52] | Oh, a quarter of a million dollars. That’s very generous. | 25万美元 真是太慷慨了 |
[06:56] | I’ll take your offer under consideration. | 我会考虑你的提议的 |
[06:58] | Pardon me. There’s a young man at the door. | 打扰了 门外有个年轻人求见 |
[07:00] | He says he’s Amanda Clarke’s brother. | 他说他是阿曼达·克拉克的哥哥 |
[07:03] | Foster brother to be specific. | 准确来讲 是继兄 |
[07:07] | Eli James. | 我叫伊莱·詹姆斯 |
[07:08] | It’s an honor to meet you, Mrs. Grayson. | 很荣幸见到您 格雷森夫人 |
[07:27] | My apologies, Mr. James, but this is quite unexpected. | 恕我怠慢 詹姆斯先生 真是很意外 |
[07:31] | Well, as was the news of my sister’s death. | 得知我妹妹的死讯 我同样很意外 |
[07:34] | Your daughter Charlotte invited me. | 您女儿夏洛特邀请我来的 |
[07:37] | Unfortunately, without enough lead time to make the funeral. | 很不幸 我没能赶上葬礼 |
[07:39] | Well, it was a lovely ceremony. | 仪式很体面 |
[07:42] | I’m sure Amanda would’ve appreciated the fact | 我想 知道你尽力赶来 |
[07:43] | that you did everything you could to be there. | 阿曼达就已经很欣慰了 |
[07:46] | Mr. James, Emily Thorne. | 詹姆斯先生 这位是艾米莉·索恩 |
[07:51] | You look… familiar. Do I know you? | 你看起来很面熟 我们认识吗 |
[07:54] | We met at the cemetery. | 我们在墓地见过面 |
[07:56] | Of course. Of course. | 对对 我想起来了 |
[07:58] | You said that you, uh, knew Amanda well. | 你说过你跟阿曼达很要好 |
[08:01] | I-I did. I’m her baby’s godmother. | 是的 我是她儿子的教母 |
[08:09] | She looks happy. | 她看起来很幸福 |
[08:11] | How long are you in town for, Mr. James? | 打算在镇上待多久 詹姆斯先生 |
[08:13] | I hadn’t put a clock on it. | 现在没有具体的打算 |
[08:14] | I was on my way back from business in London when I heard the news. | 我去伦敦做生意 回来的路上听说的 |
[08:18] | Well, what line of business are you in? | 你是做什么生意的 |
[08:19] | Rare books. | 古籍生意 |
[08:21] | Fascinating. | 很有趣 |
[08:23] | Well, if your schedule allows, | 如果你时间允许的话 |
[08:24] | we would love for you to be an honored guest | 我们希望你能作为荣誉嘉宾 |
[08:27] | at the inaugural benefit in your sister’s name. | 出席以令妹命名的基金会的开幕典礼 |
[08:29] | I would love to. | 我很乐意参加 |
[08:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:37] | I’m at your house. Where are you? | 我在你家里 你在哪 |
[08:39] | I’m with Victoria. | 我和维多利亚在一起 |
[08:41] | She’s putting together a foundation in honor of Amanda. | 她正在为纪念阿曼达的基金会筹集资金 |
[08:44] | I wanted to see how I could help. | 我看看是否能帮上什么忙 |
[08:46] | I bet you did. Well… | 我猜你也是 |
[08:48] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 别让我扫了你的雅兴 |
[08:49] | Oh, my God. I completely forgot. | 天哪 我全都忘了 |
[08:52] | Stay there. I’ll be right down. | 等着我 我马上就回去 |
[08:57] | I am so sorry. I am late for a breakfast meeting. | 不好意思 我要赶去参加一个早餐会 |
[09:00] | Um, maybe I can call you later, Victoria, | 我晚些再打电话给你 维多利亚 |
[09:02] | – to continue our discussion? – Certainly. | -继续之前未完的话题 -好的 |
[09:04] | – It was a pleasure to meet you. – Thanks. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 |
[09:06] | And since I’ll be staying for a while, | 既然我会在这里待上一阵 |
[09:09] | I look forward to getting to know you… | 我很希望能够更加了解你 |
[09:11] | And all the people who knew my sister, of course. | 当然了 包括所有认识我妹妹的人 |
[09:20] | Speaking of which, is, uh, Charlotte here? | 既然说到这了 请问夏洛特在吗 |
[09:22] | I wanted to say thank you for inviting me. | 我想当面谢谢她邀请我来 |
[09:23] | Oh, I’m afraid my daughter’s still at school. | 恐怕这个时候她还在学校 |
[09:26] | But I’m sure Amanda’s husband would love to meet you, | 不过我想阿曼达的丈夫会很高兴见到你 |
[09:28] | and I can give you directions to his tavern. | 我可以告诉你他酒吧的位置 |
[09:31] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[09:33] | I don’t even know him, Nolan. I was 13. | 我基本不认识他 诺兰 我当时才13岁 |
[09:34] | But I highly doubt that | 但是我绝对相信 |
[09:35] | he was in London buying antique books last week. | 他上周在伦敦绝不是为了买古籍 |
[09:37] | Well, you think we could be dealing with another Tyler? | 你觉得我们面对的是另一个泰勒吗 |
[09:42] | Tyler was sick. Eli is a wild card. | 泰勒有病 而伊莱是个不定时炸弹 |
[09:45] | But if he figures out who I am, he could ruin everything. | 万一他猜出我是谁 会毁了我们的计划 |
[09:48] | Well, I’ll check him out. | 我去调查一下他的底细 |
[09:50] | So long as Padma’s in a holding pattern with the initiative, | 只要帕德玛和联盟仍有联系 |
[09:54] | it’ll be a welcome distraction. | 来点小插曲也没什么关系 |
[09:56] | They haven’t reached out to her yet? | 他们还没联系她吗 |
[09:57] | Not a peep. She’s in seclusion until they do. | 还没有 这之前她还不能露面 |
[10:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:04] | I have to talk to Jack before Eli does. | 我得在伊莱找杰克之前先跟他谈谈 |
[10:05] | Well, I thought Jack wasn’t talking to you. | 杰克不是不跟你说话了吗 |
[10:14] | You do know that guilt is a bottom-feeder? | 你知道吗 罪恶感能存活很久 |
[10:17] | It can’t be drowned in your afternoon tumbler. | 不是你下午喝杯小酒就可以淹没掉的 |
[10:19] | Oh, I’m sorry if I can’t reconcile the taking of a life | 很抱歉我无法像你们一样 |
[10:22] | as easily as you. | 若无其事地活着 |
[10:24] | The name “Amanda Clarke” keeps ringing my ears. | 阿曼达·克拉克的名字总回响在我耳畔 |
[10:28] | Well, then we have something in common. | 这点我跟你一样 |
[10:31] | But where you let it consume you, | 但是和你麻醉自己不同的是 |
[10:32] | your mother and I have chosen to resurrect her. | 你母亲和我选择使她复活 |
[10:36] | Oh, by slapping her name on a charity. | 以用她的名字来命名基金的方式 |
[10:39] | If I recall, you did the exact same thing | 如果没记错的话 197次航班炸毁后 |
[10:41] | when you created the victims united fund | 你也做了同样的事 |
[10:43] | after the crash of flight 1-9-7. | 以受害者的名义建立了一项基金 |
[10:45] | Well, it’s a bit of good born of tragedy. | 这是悲剧的最好产物了 |
[10:47] | And which did, by the way, help me sleep a little better. | 确实很有效 让我睡得稍微踏实一些 |
[10:51] | Hopefully a similar gesture will do the same for you. | 希望这项举措也会对你有效 |
[10:57] | And what exactly is in my future, the Aiden Mathis fund? | 以后会有什么 艾登·马西斯基金吗 |
[11:03] | The head of the Charles. | 查尔斯奖的冠军 |
[11:07] | It seems like that regatta was just… yesterday. | 那次赛舟会好像就发生在昨天一样 |
[11:12] | 20 meters to go with your scull 2 lengths behind, | 还有20米到终点 而你还落后两个桨位 |
[11:15] | and you drew on your god-given strength to win. | 可你硬是凭着天赐的毅力取得了胜利 |
[11:20] | Seeing you awarded this medal was one of my proudest moments. | 看到你拿这块奖牌是我最自豪的时刻之一 |
[11:25] | Thanks for the walk down memory lane. | 谢谢你陪我漫步回忆小巷 |
[11:27] | Yeah, a walk I can take only because | 我能回忆这些正是因为 |
[11:29] | I wasn’t rotting away in some cell missing your accomplishments. | 我没有烂在牢房里错过了你的成功 |
[11:32] | Daniel… we do what we do not for ourselves, | 丹尼尔 我们做这些不仅仅是为了自己 |
[11:36] | but for something beyond ourselves– | 而是为了更高的目的 |
[11:39] | me for the family I already had, | 我是为了现在拥有的家庭 |
[11:42] | and you for the family I’d like to imagine is in your future. | 而你应该是为了你以后的家庭所努力 |
[11:45] | Daniel, I… | 丹尼尔 我… |
[11:48] | Uh, Mr. Grayson. How do you do? | 格雷森先生 你好吗 |
[11:51] | Quite well, Mr. Mathis, as do you, I understand. | 我很好 马西斯先生 跟你一样 |
[11:53] | Daniel was just telling me his plan to nominate you | 丹尼尔正跟我说起要提名你 |
[11:55] | as my successor to the board. | 进董事会做我的接班人 |
[11:58] | Yes, well, your endorsement would mean a great deal. | 有你的认可是很重要的 |
[12:01] | I don’t see why I shouldn’t. | 我想不出反对的理由来 |
[12:02] | Given the profitable direction of the firm, | 从公司的利益角度出发 |
[12:05] | I’ve come to trust my son’s judgment. | 我相信我儿子的决断力 |
[12:07] | Well, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:09] | Uh, Daniel, if you’d like to grab a drink after work, | 丹尼尔 如果你下班后想喝一杯的话 |
[12:11] | there’s some acquisition proposals I’d like to run by you. | 有几项收购的提议我想跟你商量一下 |
[12:15] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[12:35] | Will you excuse me a second? | 失陪一下 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:44] | What can I do for you? | 有什么为你效劳的 |
[12:47] | Jack, listen, I know I-I hurt you. | 杰克 我知道我伤害了你 |
[12:50] | It was just, um… | 只是… |
[12:52] | kind of hoping that you’d give me another chance. | 希望你能再给我一次机会 |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:58] | How about you start by answering a question? | 那你先回答我一个问题 |
[13:02] | When you and Amanda were in juvie, | 你和阿曼达在少管所的时候 |
[13:03] | What was the opinion she had of her father? | 她对她的父亲是什么态度 |
[13:07] | What do you mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[13:08] | I got her foster brother here saying the entire time he knew her, | 她的继兄来跟我说 从他们认识起 |
[13:11] | she hated her dad. | 她就恨她的父亲 |
[13:15] | He said that to you? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[13:15] | Among other things. | 还有别的事情 |
[13:18] | Now if that’s true, | 如果那是真的 |
[13:19] | why would Amanda risk everything trying to prove | 为什么阿曼达还要冒这么大风险 |
[13:21] | that the Graysons had David Clarke framed? | 证明是格雷森家陷害了阿曼达·克拉克呢 |
[13:23] | All right. Thanks, Jack. | 好了 谢谢 杰克 |
[13:26] | Will I be seeing you at the foundation party? | 我还能在基金会派对上见到你吗 |
[13:29] | – Wouldn’t miss it. – Good. | -我一定会去 -那好 |
[13:31] | – Eli, Emily– – Don’t worry. | -伊莱 这位是艾米莉 -不用了 |
[13:35] | Mrs. Grayson introduced us this morning. | 格雷森太太今早介绍过我们认识了 |
[13:41] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[13:46] | Guy has got the weight of the world on his shoulders. | 那男人把全世界的重担都挑在自己肩上 |
[13:50] | Not at all the, uh, footloose dock boy you told me about. | 一点不像你和我说的那个随性的码头男孩 |
[13:55] | Is he, Amanda? | 是吗 阿曼达 |
[14:01] | That’s a nice tattoo. | 纹身很漂亮 |
[14:06] | You’re lookin’ pretty good for a dead girl. | 作为一个”已死之人” 你看上去不错 |
[14:18] | You really fell off the map after you did your time. | 你出狱之后就人间蒸发了 |
[14:22] | I mean, I spent years trying to track you down, | 近年来我都在寻找你的踪迹 |
[14:24] | but all I found was a stripper passing herself off as you. | 但只找到一个以你的名义死亡的脱衣舞娘 |
[14:28] | When I saw her photo, | 看着她的照片 |
[14:31] | I knew you weren’t really dead. | 我就知道死的不是你 |
[14:32] | So… what’s the con? | 所以 你耍了什么把戏 |
[14:38] | No con. I just got sick of trying to outrun my name… | 没什么把戏 我厌恶了逃避自己的名字 |
[14:43] | So I traded it for the one I have now. | 所以交换得来了现在的身份 |
[14:47] | So Emily Thorne– that’s the… dead girl? | 所以死去的姑娘叫艾米莉·索恩吗 |
[14:55] | That doesn’t seem like an even trade to me. | 在我看来 这样的交换好像不公平 |
[14:58] | I mean, you got money and shed the name, | 你有了钱 也摆脱了名字 |
[15:00] | but the stripper gets a broke-ass boyfriend | 而那个脱衣舞娘只得到了个穷光蛋男友 |
[15:03] | and a one-way ticket to the bottom of the Atlantic? | 还有通往大西洋底的单程票吗 |
[15:05] | Eli… | 伊莱 |
[15:07] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[15:09] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[15:10] | your illegitimate sister invited me. | 你同父异母的妹妹请我来的 |
[15:12] | If it’s money that you want, I’ve got plenty of it. | 如果你想要钱 我有的是 |
[15:16] | But I can’t have you staying here. | 但我不能让你留在这 |
[15:19] | You’re not worried that I’m gonna mess things up, are you? | 你担心我会捣乱 是吗 |
[15:22] | I mean,you–you do remember who you’re talking to, right? | 你还记得这是在和谁说话吗 |
[15:27] | Everyone says you set that fire at your last house on purpose. | 所有人都说你是故意放火烧了我家的房子 |
[15:31] | People believe what they want to believe. | 人们相信他们愿意相信的东西 |
[15:33] | Tell me the truth. I’ll believe you. | 告诉我真相 我会相信你的 |
[15:36] | Amanda, get back up here. | 阿曼达 快过来 |
[15:39] | The Petersen family wants a second look. | 彼得森家想再看看你 |
[15:44] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[15:52] | Look, it’s not that I don’t trust you. I do. | 不是我不相信你 我信你 |
[15:53] | I’ve just worked really hard at starting over. | 但我还在开始阶段 一切都很艰难 |
[15:57] | And it seems like you have, too. | 而且看来你也是 |
[16:00] | Antique books? | 古籍收藏吗 |
[16:01] | That’s just a scam I run on dumb rich people. | 那只是我骗愚蠢有钱人的幌子 |
[16:04] | I also got ’em believing I graduated cum laude from Columbia. | 我还骗他们我是哥伦比亚大学的高才生 |
[16:08] | Eli, these people might be rich, but they’re not dumb. | 伊莱 这些人也许有钱 但绝不蠢 |
[16:12] | Eventually, they’re gonna figure you out. | 迟早他们会拆穿你 |
[16:14] | Well, I can’t have that. | 我不会允许这事发生 |
[16:15] | I’ve already got outstanding warrants in three states. | 已经有三个州对我发了缉捕令 |
[16:19] | What if I told you that I had a way | 要是我说能洗白你的前科 |
[16:21] | to wipe your record clean? | 那又怎样 |
[16:23] | You can make that happen? | 你能办到吗 |
[16:25] | I’ll even provide the means for you to start over. | 我甚至能提供你重新做人的门路 |
[16:29] | You just have to do it somewhere else. | 只要你愿意换个地方待着 |
[16:38] | Well, if it ain’t Danny Grayson, king of the world. | 这不是天之骄子 丹尼·格雷森吗 |
[16:42] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[16:43] | Nah, I’m just a grunt over at Ellicot & Cowles. | 不 我只是埃里克&考尔斯公司的无名小卒 |
[16:45] | I know. It’s not top tier like Grayson Global. | 我知道 不是格雷森国际这样的大公司 |
[16:49] | I actually got my M.B.A.. | 但我其实也有工商管理硕士学位 |
[16:51] | Hey, not now, pal. | 现在别来烦我 伙计 |
[16:52] | I was just wondering if maybe you could recommend a red to me– | 我在想你能不能给我推荐一支 |
[16:54] | something in the million-dollar range. | 百万美元范围内的下跌股票呢 |
[16:56] | I’m serious, man. Back off. | 我是说真的 你离我远点 |
[16:59] | Hey, I admire you. | 我很羡慕你 |
[17:00] | You know, you get handed the keys to the kingdom, | 你继承了金融王国 |
[17:01] | and then here you are getting sauced before closing bell. | 但却在收盘之前就来这里买醉 |
[17:03] | I said back off. | 我说了离我远点 |
[17:06] | Say it walking, my friend. Now. | 说了让你走 朋友 快点 |
[17:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[17:11] | I don’t need you to defend me. | 我不用你保护 |
[17:12] | Trust me, I was saving that guy, and you from a lawsuit. Okay? | 我只是为了避免你们之间无谓的诉讼 |
[17:14] | I heard what he’s saying. | 我听见他说什么了 |
[17:15] | He’s the one that’s trying to make money the easy way. | 他只是想找条赚钱的捷径 |
[17:16] | What the hell is it with you anyway? | 这和你有什么关系 |
[17:18] | First you come after my job, then my fiancee. | 先是我的工作 然后是我的未婚妻 |
[17:20] | Now you want to be my guardian angel? | 现在你想做我的守护天使了吗 |
[17:21] | I was protecting your best interests. | 我是在维护你的最大利益 |
[17:23] | Yeah, well, maybe you should start protecting your own. | 那不如维护你自己的去吧 |
[17:26] | You think you want my life? | 你想要我的生活吗 |
[17:29] | Be careful what you wish for. | 劝你可要想清楚了 |
[17:41] | Mr. Mathis. I was wondering | 马西斯先生 |
[17:42] | if you might share a few minutes to discuss some business. | 不知你是否有空和我探讨一些事 |
[17:45] | Particularly, my son. I’m concerned about him. | 尤其是关于我儿子的 我很担心他 |
[17:50] | I think that would be a great idea. | 乐意之至 |
[17:52] | Your timing couldn’t be better. | 您的时机恰到好处 |
[17:54] | Well, timing, as they say, is everything. | 常言道 时机就是一切 |
[17:57] | In the corner to your left. | 我就在你左边的角落 |
[18:06] | Help you? | 有何贵干 |
[18:07] | My name’s Jack Porter. | 我叫杰克·波特 |
[18:09] | The police said an ambulance picked me up | 警方说劳动节那个周末 |
[18:10] | from this slip over Labor Day weekend. | 救护车是从这个码头把我救走的 |
[18:13] | – You the guy from that boat fire? – Yeah. | -你是那艘着火船的幸存者 -是 |
[18:16] | Sorry to hear about your wife. | 你妻子的死 我很遗憾 |
[18:17] | Terrible thing that happened. | 那太不幸了 |
[18:18] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[18:20] | I don’t suppose you were here that night. | 我想那晚你不在这 |
[18:22] | I already told the cops everything I know. | 我所知道的已经全告诉警方了 |
[18:25] | My wife died that night, | 我妻子那晚去世 |
[18:26] | and I have no idea what happened to her out there. | 可我却对发生的事一无所知 |
[18:28] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[18:29] | Look, I’m just trying to get some answers here. | 我只是想找出答案 |
[18:32] | Somebody pulled me onto these docks and saved my life. | 有人把我拉上码头 救了我的命 |
[18:34] | If it wasn’t you, just tell me who it was. | 如果那不是你 请告诉我是谁 |
[18:37] | I can’t go on like this. Please. | 这样我无法接受 求你了 |
[18:42] | A guy called asking to charter my speedboat on Labor Day– | 有人劳动节那天打电话来包下了我的快艇 |
[18:46] | “The Rose Gray”. | “露丝·格蕾”号 |
[18:48] | I left the boat key in an envelope for him inside the console. | 我把船钥匙用信封装好留在控制台里 |
[18:51] | Without ever having met him? | 你没见到他人吗 |
[18:53] | Later that night, he called again. | 那天深夜 他又打来电话 |
[18:55] | We met back here on the dock. | 我们在码头这里见面了 |
[18:56] | There was blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[19:01] | So he paid me money– a lot of money– | 他给了我钱 很多钱 |
[19:02] | to keep me from asking questions | 让我不要多问 |
[19:05] | and to buy “The Rose Gray” outright. | 还买下了”露丝·格蕾”号整艘船 |
[19:06] | And you didn’t catch a name? | 你不知道他的名字吗 |
[19:08] | Like I said, he paid cash. | 我说了 他付的是现金 |
[19:09] | Do you remember what he looked like? | 你记得他长什么样吗 |
[19:11] | Tall, sandy hair, blue eyes… | 个子很高 沙色的头发 蓝眼睛 |
[19:15] | That’s all I remember, kid. Anyone asks… | 我就记得这些了 孩子 如有人问起 |
[19:18] | They’ll hear a different story. I got a family, too. | 我不会再这么说了 我也有家庭 |
[19:21] | Yeah. That’s all right. | 好的 没关系 |
[19:25] | You told me plenty. | 你告诉我的够多了 |
[19:44] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[19:46] | Quite the turnout. I can only imagine what Amanda would say | 来了好多人 我想阿曼达在这的话 |
[19:48] | If she were here. | 如果她在这的话 |
[19:49] | I can think of a few things. | 我能想到几件事 |
[19:51] | Nolan, it’s lovely to see you. | 诺兰 很高兴你能来 |
[19:53] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好 维多利亚 |
[19:54] | Emily, my apologies for not getting back to you | 艾米莉 很抱歉没能回复你关于 |
[19:56] | on your offer to co-chair, | 共同担任慈善主席的事 |
[19:57] | But to be honest, with all your philanthropic commitments, | 说实话 你有很多的慈善工作要做 |
[20:00] | I don’t think that you have time to fulfill | 我觉得你没时间 |
[20:02] | what this position demands. | 应付这项工作 |
[20:04] | So you found another candidate? | 所以你找了另一个候选人 |
[20:06] | Well, I am considering my options. | 我还在考虑 |
[20:09] | – Excuse me. – Charming event. | -失陪了 -多好的事情 |
[20:15] | Much more handsome than his mug shot. | 本人可比嫌疑犯照片帅多了 |
[20:17] | Not exactly a face that screams “Extortion” | 不像是那种脸上写着”敲诈” |
[20:19] | and “Embezzlement”, is it? | 和”挪用公款”的人 是吧 |
[20:21] | Hey there, Emily, right? | 你好啊 是艾米莉吧 |
[20:24] | Eli, this is Nolan. | 伊莱 这是诺兰 |
[20:26] | He’s assisting in what we discussed. | 他就是那个能帮忙的人 |
[20:29] | Got it. | 就是你啊 |
[20:30] | Nice to meet you, Nolan. | 很高兴认识你 诺兰 |
[20:32] | Shall we, then? I’d like to get a jump on the raw bar. | 开始吧 我等不及去吃东西了 |
[20:37] | Eli James. | 伊莱·詹姆斯 |
[20:40] | That’s quite the criminal record. | 好多犯罪记录啊 |
[20:43] | Any relationship to Jesse? | 和杰西有关系吗 |
[20:46] | Can we wipe the slate or not? | 你到底能不能抹掉这些记录 |
[20:57] | And as promised, | 还有按照约定 |
[20:58] | some money to get you started somewhere else. | 让你在别的地方重新开始的启动资金 |
[21:04] | Now will you go? | 现在你能走了吗 |
[21:06] | That, uh… was the deal, | 本来 是这么说的 |
[21:08] | But… I wouldn’t want to be rude | 但我不想这么快就离开晚会 |
[21:11] | by bowing out of the party too soon. | 因为这样太没礼貌了 |
[21:14] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:18] | I am not entirely convinced your faux bro | 我不太相信你这个骗子哥哥 |
[21:21] | plans to hold up his end of the bargain. | 会遵守你们的约定 |
[21:24] | Well, I’ll have to make sure he does. | 我得想办法保证他会遵守 |
[21:30] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:33] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[21:35] | Hey, you looking for an escape route? | 你在找逃出去的路吗 |
[21:37] | Declan, you made it. | 德克兰 你来了 |
[21:38] | Where were you all day? Did you skip school? | 你这一天都去哪了 逃学了吗 |
[21:40] | I tried calling you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[21:41] | Sorry. My day just slipped away. | 对不起 这一天不知不觉就过去了 |
[21:43] | Here you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[21:44] | – Hey, man. – Hi. | -你好 哥们 -嗨 |
[21:45] | – Eli James. – Declan. | -伊莱·詹姆斯 -德克兰 |
[21:46] | Eli grew up with Amanda. | 伊莱是跟阿曼达一起长大的 |
[21:48] | Declan is Amanda’s brother-in-law. | 德克兰是阿曼达的小叔子 |
[21:51] | And your boyfriend. | 还是你的男朋友 |
[21:53] | Ah. Well, Charlotte here is a sweetheart. | 夏洛特这人太好了 |
[21:55] | She was nice enough to show me around the island today. | 她今天带我在岛上转了一圈 |
[21:58] | So that’s where your day went? | 原来你今天就干这个了 |
[22:00] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:01] | Sure, but can it wait? | 当然 但是以后再谈吧 |
[22:03] | There are a few people I wanted to introduce Eli to. | 我还想给伊莱介绍几个人 |
[22:05] | Hey, man. Why don’t I get you a drink? | 哥们 我给你拿杯酒吧 |
[22:08] | You look like you could use it. | 你应该喝点 |
[22:09] | You know what? I’m good. | 我很好 |
[22:11] | You guys go ahead and, uh… | 你们俩继续吧 |
[22:14] | You call me when you’re not so preoccupied. | 等你不忙的时候给我打电话 |
[22:21] | Only Ashley Davenport can whip together | 只有阿什莉·达文波特才能这么快 |
[22:23] | such an elegant gala so quickly. | 筹划好一场如此优雅的晚会 |
[22:25] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米莉 |
[22:26] | I’m glad someone appreciates | 我很高兴有人懂得 |
[22:28] | that these parties don’t just throw themselves. | 这些晚会不是让他们来放纵的 |
[22:31] | Listen… you know the heads-up | 你还记得当时 |
[22:33] | that you gave me about Amanda? | 跟我说要提防阿曼达吗 |
[22:36] | I wanted to return the favor | 我想在有人受到伤害前 |
[22:38] | before anybody else gets hurt. | 还你这个人情 |
[22:40] | Amanda’s foster brother? | 阿曼达寄的继兄 |
[22:42] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[22:43] | He and Amanda were not as close as he’s claiming. | 他和阿曼达的关系不像他说的那么好 |
[22:45] | Amanda told me that a couple of years ago, | 阿曼达跟我说 几年前 |
[22:47] | he looked her up at the club she was working at. | 他去她工作的那家俱乐部看她 |
[22:50] | He was in trouble with some people. | 他当时惹上了一些麻烦 |
[22:52] | He needed some money. | 需要钱 |
[22:54] | If I were the Graysons, I wouldn’t be comfortable | 如果我是格雷森夫妇 我可不愿意 |
[22:56] | with him under this roof. | 让他待在这里 |
[22:58] | Okay. I’m on it. | 好吧 我去搞定 |
[23:07] | I take it that’s the prodigal brother. | 那人就是浪荡哥哥吧 |
[23:10] | In the flesh. | 如假包换 |
[23:11] | And on the prowl, by the looks of it. | 看上去他像是在寻找目标 |
[23:14] | Well, maybe I could take a few pointers | 或许我能跟他学学 |
[23:15] | on wooing Grayson offspring. | 怎么讨好格雷森家的少爷 |
[23:17] | Daniel still hasn’t spoken to me | 自从丹尼尔在市中心被打后 |
[23:18] | since his meltdown in midtown. | 他还一直没有跟我说过话 |
[23:20] | Does he know that his father intervened? | 他知道他父亲涉及其中吗 |
[23:21] | No, not yet. | 不 现在还不知道 |
[23:22] | And still no details on the position | 还是没有关于康拉德 |
[23:24] | that Conrad wants to discuss with you? | 跟你讨论的那个职位的消息吗 |
[23:27] | No, but I have a feeling I’m about to find out. | 没有 但我觉得我会有所发现的 |
[23:30] | Look, in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[23:31] | why don’t you give Daniel a push? | 你为什么不给丹尼尔说一下呢 |
[23:32] | Help assuage his guilt about putting me | 让他别再内疚于 |
[23:34] | between him and the initiative. | 把我置于他和联盟之间 |
[23:35] | No, it’s too risky. | 不行 这太危险 |
[23:37] | He’ll question my motives | 我一接近他 |
[23:38] | from the moment I knock on his door. | 他就会对我起疑心的 |
[23:41] | Well, perhaps I can lead him to yours. | 或许我可以让他来接近你 |
[23:49] | Are you telling me | 你是在告诉我 |
[23:50] | Eli’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing? | 伊莱是披着羊皮的狼吗 |
[23:53] | Because all I can see is the sheep. | 在我看来他只是一只羊 |
[23:56] | If he and Amanda were, in fact, estranged, | 如果他和阿曼达以前真的不和 |
[23:59] | then why is he here? What does he want? | 那他为什么要来 他想要什么 |
[24:01] | What every sheep wants– | 管他想要什么 |
[24:02] | money, status. Who cares? | 钱 地位 谁在意呢 |
[24:06] | I’m just relieved he’s not allied | 他只要不是跟死去的那位一条心 |
[24:07] | with that poor lost soul. | 我就松一口气了 |
[24:09] | Who told you this anyway? | 谁跟你说的这些 |
[24:13] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[24:16] | Well, all the more reason to welcome him with open arms. | 那我们更应该张开双臂欢迎他了 |
[24:19] | I can handle anyone who operates in subterfuge, | 我能搞定所有玩手段的人 |
[24:22] | present company included. | 包括现在的公司 |
[24:32] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[24:34] | Look, um… | 听我说 |
[24:36] | I’m just here to try and talk some sense into you. | 我来只是想跟你讲讲道理 |
[24:39] | We’re not friends. I accept that. | 我们不是朋友 这我接受 |
[24:42] | But I know it’s not like you to be in your cups at midday | 但我知道你不会在大白天就喝酒 |
[24:45] | or take on some shiny suit at the slightest provocation. | 也不会受到挑衅就穿着西装打架 |
[24:49] | As long as my future’s tied up with yours, | 只要咱俩的未来息息相关 |
[24:51] | I have a stake in your well-being. | 我就得对你负责 |
[24:53] | Mm. I’m touched. | 我真感动 |
[24:55] | You gonna recommend a therapist? | 你要给我推荐个心理医生吗 |
[24:57] | No. | 不是 |
[25:00] | But I do know someone you can talk to. | 但我知道你可以跟谁聊聊 |
[25:06] | look, you, uh… | 你 |
[25:09] | you accused me of having designs on your ex, | 你说我对你的前任有想法 |
[25:12] | but I assure you, I’ve moved on. | 但我向你保证 我已经翻篇了 |
[25:16] | Emily, on the other hand, hasn’t. | 然而 艾米莉却没有 |
[25:17] | And that was, uh… | 而且 |
[25:19] | painfully evident for the entire time we dated. | 在我们处的那段时间很明显能看出来 |
[25:22] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得应该告诉你 |
[25:24] | And if there’s anyone who can | 如果有人能够帮助你 |
[25:26] | help you through whatever it is you’re suffering, | 度过你现在所经历的困难时期 |
[25:28] | Then we both know she’s a good listener. | 我们都知道她善于聆听 |
[25:31] | Did she put you up to this? | 是她让你和我谈的吗 |
[25:33] | ‘Cause I imagine it’s how you scored your invite tonight. | 我觉得是她邀请你今晚出席的 |
[25:35] | No. | 不是 |
[25:37] | Once again, your instincts fail you. | 你的直觉再一次骗了你 |
[25:40] | It was your father who summoned me. | 是你爸爸让我来的 |
[25:44] | Regardless of what you’re gonna donate, | 不论你要捐款多少 |
[25:45] | It’s gonna be, I don’t know, half of it’s– | 都会有大概一半… |
[25:46] | Can I have a word? | 我能插句话吗 |
[25:50] | Well, I certainly hope this word is worth 100 grand, | 我希望你说的话能值十万美金 |
[25:53] | Because that’s about the size of the donation you just scared off. | 因为这是你刚刚赶走的捐款数额 |
[25:56] | Yeah, I hope your explanation’s worth twice that, | 是啊 我希望你的解释能有两倍的价值 |
[25:58] | ’cause I’m gonna take you out right here in front of everyone. | 否则我要在众人面前把你轰出去 |
[26:00] | Oh, variations on the theme you set at happy hour. | 你想给酒局找点新乐子吗 |
[26:02] | Aiden Mathis just told me | 艾登?马西斯刚告诉我 |
[26:04] | you appointed him treasurer of the foundation. | 你让他成为慈善基金的理财人 |
[26:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[26:08] | What you don’t have the brass to do. | 做你没胆做的事 |
[26:11] | Whilst every dime we collect in Amanda Clarke’s honor | 把借阿曼达?克拉克之名捞来的每一分钱 |
[26:14] | Will be distributed to those in need, | 都用在该用的地方 |
[26:16] | neither the patrons… | 不论是赞助人 |
[26:17] | nor the future treasurer of the A.C.F. | 还是以后的理财人 |
[26:19] | will ever be aware of its true purpose. | 都永远不会知道钱的真正用途 |
[26:23] | This whole foundation’s a front? | 整个基金会都是个幌子吗 |
[26:25] | You, you are unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[26:27] | After the downing of flight 197, | 197航班坠毁后 |
[26:30] | the investigation tied up all of our capital. | 调差委员会冻结了我们所有资产 |
[26:32] | We could have lost everything, Daniel. | 我们差点就失去一切了 丹尼尔 |
[26:35] | Well, this time, I’m intent on keeping our assets | 这回嘛 我想把我们的资产 |
[26:37] | out of the government’s reach. | 都藏在政府的人找不到的地方 |
[26:38] | Yeah, well, and here I thought you were just doing this for your conscience. | 好吧 我还以为你现在做的只是良心未泯 |
[26:41] | No, in fact… | 不 事实是 |
[26:43] | my intent here was to lift the weight off yours. | 我是想拉你出泥潭 |
[26:45] | You’ve clearly been dragging your feet in targeting Mr. Mathis. | 很明显 你一直在针对马西斯先生 |
[26:47] | And as you said, | 用你的话说 |
[26:48] | I’ve already framed one man, right? | 反正我也诬陷过一个人了 对吧 |
[26:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:54] | When the initiative inevitably lowers its hammer, | 如果联盟的人追究起来 |
[26:56] | it needs to appear that | 这事要做的像是 |
[26:58] | Mr. Mathis not only assisted in the plot | 马西斯先生不仅出谋划策 |
[27:00] | but has also taken off with our money. | 而且卷着我们的钱跑了 |
[27:02] | We will be safe legally and financially. | 这样我们就万事太平了 |
[27:05] | I’ve made the first move in that direction. | 我已经做了第一步铺垫 |
[27:07] | The next is yours, son. | 往下就靠你了 儿子 |
[27:17] | Amanda and I weren’t just friends. | 阿曼达不仅是我的朋友 |
[27:18] | We were family. | 还是我的家人 |
[27:20] | Check out faux bro | 看看那个假模假式的兄长 |
[27:22] | Climbing mount Grayson like it ain’t no thang. | 拼命地和格雷森家族套近乎 |
[27:24] | I’m gonna go over there. | 我要过去那边 |
[27:26] | And even though it’s been over a decade since I last saw her… | 虽然距离我上次见她已经有十多年了 |
[27:31] | She left a lifelong impression. | 她给我留下不可磨灭的回忆 |
[27:35] | She was amazing, wasn’t she? | 她很好 对吧 |
[27:37] | She was. | 是的 |
[27:40] | Amanda told me that she felt so much guilt for what she did, | 阿曼达对我说她对她的所作所为感到很愧疚 |
[27:44] | starting that fire. | 她不该引发那场火灾 |
[27:47] | You must blame her to some degree. | 你肯定多少会责怪她 |
[27:49] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:52] | Well, the foster home where we lived, | 我们待的那个寄养家庭 |
[27:54] | Amanda and I were called invisibles– | 阿曼达和我被称为”隐形人” |
[27:56] | The kind of kids adoptive parents wanted nothing to do with– | 就是那种养父母漠不关心的养子 |
[28:00] | Too old, too jaded. | 我们年龄太大 经历太多 |
[28:02] | Only thing we had to rely on was each other. | 我们只能相互依赖 |
[28:05] | Until one day, it looked like a family might actually | 直到有一天 能遇到一个家庭 |
[28:09] | take her in after all. | 真真正正的接纳她 |
[28:11] | I always thought that | 我总觉得 |
[28:12] | she started that fire so they wouldn’t want her, | 她放那把火是想让他们放弃她 |
[28:15] | and… | 然后 |
[28:17] | We could stay together. | 我们就能在一起了 |
[28:18] | I don’t think I could imagine a sadder way to grow up. | 我无法想象更悲哀的成长方式了 |
[28:21] | It wasn’t easy, | 生活不易 |
[28:23] | especially for Amanda. | 尤其对阿曼达而言 |
[28:25] | She was a troubled girl. | 她是个麻烦缠身的女孩儿 |
[28:27] | Well, who’s to judge? | 那么 该怪谁呢 |
[28:30] | After the hand life dealt her, | 经历了那般遭遇 |
[28:32] | whose daughter she was… | 成为那个人的女儿 |
[28:34] | And yet, here you are, | 然而 看看你 |
[28:35] | a shining example of a child who persevered– | 一个活生生的坚持不懈的例子 |
[28:38] | from a foster home to Columbia university. | 从寄养家庭走进哥伦比亚大学 |
[28:40] | Well, in the face of tragedy, I count myself lucky. | 好吧 在不幸之中 我属万幸 |
[28:43] | After the fire, I went on to a better home, | 那场火灾后 我去了一个更好的家庭 |
[28:45] | a family who adopted me and gave me a real education. | 一个收养我并好好教育我的家庭 |
[28:50] | Which is why I… | 所以我才 |
[28:52] | wanted to donate this to the cause. | 想要为基金会捐款 |
[29:00] | $100,000. | 十万美金 |
[29:03] | In honor of Amanda, | 为了缅怀阿曼达 |
[29:04] | and all of the… invisible children. | 也为了全部的 “隐形儿童” |
[29:10] | Evening, everyone. | 大家晚上好 |
[29:12] | I’m Jack Porter. Uh… | 我是杰克?波特 |
[29:14] | I wasn’t sure if I was even gonna make it tonight. | 我之前不知道我是否能今晚出席 |
[29:18] | I didn’t know if I could face reality. | 我不知道我是否能面对现实 |
[29:20] | Amanda was– | 阿曼达是 |
[29:21] | She was my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[29:24] | But in light of everything… yhat, uh, happened, | 但是这几天发生的事情 |
[29:28] | I realized… | 让我发现 |
[29:30] | I can count my true friends on one hand. | 我还有可以依赖的朋友们 |
[29:36] | And the Graysons are among them. | 包括格雷森家人 |
[29:38] | So, Victoria, Conrad, thank you… | 维多利亚和康拉德 谢谢你们 |
[29:41] | for giving me hope | 你们让我 |
[29:43] | that something good might come from all this. | 从绝望中寻找希望 |
[29:46] | Thank you all for being here. | 感谢你们到场 |
[29:57] | We applaud your bravery, Mr. Porter. | 我们为你的勇敢致敬 波特先生 |
[30:00] | Thank you, everyone, for being here tonight | 谢谢大家今晚出席 |
[30:03] | and for helping us launch the Amanda Clarke foundation… | 并资助阿曼达?克拉克慈善基金会成立 |
[30:05] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[30:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么啊 |
[30:07] | Practicing. | 演习 |
[30:08] | Practicing what? | 演习什么 |
[30:10] | Lying through my teeth like you and Emily. | 像你和艾米莉一样随口扯谎 |
[30:12] | Whoa, whoa, buddy– | 兄弟 |
[30:14] | I found the guy that you bought “The Rose Gray” From. | 我找到卖你”露丝·格蕾”号的人了 |
[30:17] | What the hell’s “The Rose Gray”? | 什么”露丝·格蕾”号啊 |
[30:17] | The boat, Nolan. | 那艘船 诺兰 |
[30:20] | You were the one who rescued me. | 是你救了我 |
[30:21] | You were there the night Amanda died. | 阿曼达死的那晚你在现场 |
[30:24] | Okay, Jack, listen, I– | 杰克 听着 我 |
[30:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[30:27] | I’m done listening to you. | 我不要听你解释 |
[30:30] | If you or Emily were my real friends, | 如果你和艾米丽真是我的朋友 |
[30:31] | You would’ve told me the truth in the beginning. | 那么你们一开始就该告诉我真相 |
[30:33] | And you wouldn’t be here rubbing elbows | 而且你们也不会在这里 |
[30:35] | with the people responsible for her death, | 和害死她的人虚与委蛇了 |
[30:38] | The very people she came here to destroy. | 她专程来消灭的人 |
[30:47] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[30:51] | Uh, nothing I can’t handle. | 小问题 |
[30:53] | You’ve got your hands full right now. | 你现在够忙了 |
[30:56] | Not to mention vigorous and bold, | 更何况她青春 勇敢 |
[30:59] | which is why I simply can’t imagine a better soul | 因此副主席之位 |
[31:01] | to join me as co-chair than Eli James. | 非伊莱·詹姆斯莫属 |
[31:04] | Come up here, Eli. | 过来 伊莱 |
[31:08] | Mrs. Grayson. | 格雷森太太 |
[31:26] | I thought we had a deal. | 我以为我们达成协议了 |
[31:27] | So did I, | 我也是 |
[31:28] | until I overheard Victoria’s little sidekick | 直到我无意中听到那个小助手 |
[31:30] | relaying your warning against me. | 帮你传话给维多利亚要提防我 |
[31:32] | Precautionary measures. | 防患于未然 |
[31:33] | I bet. | 当然 |
[31:34] | But with you handing out $100,000 checks, | 但看着你的10万美元 |
[31:37] | it’s obvious that there’s more to the story | 很明显 你告诉我的 |
[31:38] | than you’re telling me, and… | 不是全部 |
[31:40] | now you’ve got me curious. | 你勾起了我的好奇心 |
[31:42] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[31:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:49] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I was just on my way home, actually. | 嗯 其实我正准备回去 |
[31:52] | Even better. I’ll–I’ll walk you. | 那更好 我送你 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:00] | Eli? | 伊莱 |
[32:01] | Oh, I was hoping to catch Daniel. | 我本想找到丹尼尔 |
[32:03] | I wanted to introduce you to him. | 介绍你们俩认识呢 |
[32:04] | Actually, he just left with your neighbor. | 他刚和你们的邻居走了 |
[32:06] | Emily Thorne? | 艾米丽·索恩吗 |
[32:08] | That’s the one. | 就是她 |
[32:25] | What are you doin’? Pervert. | 你在干什么 变态 |
[32:30] | She sure made a beautiful bride. | 她真是个美丽的新娘 |
[32:32] | Get outta here, Nolan. | 出去 诺兰 |
[32:35] | Get out before I call the police. | 再不走我报警了 |
[32:37] | You know what? Go ahead and call ’em, Jack. | 尽管报 杰克 |
[32:39] | Because I would tell them the same thing | 因为我要告诉你的事 |
[32:41] | that I’m about to tell you. | 也会告诉警方 |
[32:43] | As much as I’d like to take credit | 虽然我想欣然承认 |
[32:45] | for saving your life the other night, | 那晚是我救了你 |
[32:47] | that’s not what happened out there. | 但事实并非如此 |
[32:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[32:58] | A copy of the title to the speedboat | 快艇名字的复印件 |
[33:02] | formerly known as “The Rose Gray”, | 它原本叫”露丝·格蕾”号 |
[33:05] | now currently renamed and registered | 目前改名了 |
[33:08] | to one Kenneth Ryan. | 注册到一位肯尼斯·瑞安的名下 |
[33:10] | Look, if you don’t believe my hacking skills, | 你如果不相信我盗取信息的能力 |
[33:13] | go to the DMV yourself tomorrow. | 明天可以自己去车辆管理局查 |
[33:14] | Kenny was driving that boat? | 是肯尼开的船 |
[33:17] | Well, that’s what the state record says. | 官方记录是这样 |
[33:19] | I mean, I guess it makes sense, | 这样也说得通 |
[33:20] | considering no one came forward to say they saved your life. | 因为没人主动承认救了你的命 |
[33:24] | Wouldn’t be the first time | 瑞安兄弟俩 |
[33:25] | that the Ryan brothers teamed up against you. | 不是第一次联合对付你了 |
[33:27] | Though maybe Kenny had a crisis of conscience? | 不过肯尼好像受了良心的谴责 |
[33:31] | I gotta find him. | 我得去找他 |
[33:32] | Jack, you need to let the police find him. | 杰克 你得让警察去找 |
[33:36] | You have got a son and a brother | 你还有儿子和弟弟 |
[33:38] | that need you alive and well. | 你必须好好活着 |
[33:41] | The Ryan brothers? | 至于瑞安兄弟俩 |
[33:43] | Don’t let them take any more away from you than they already have. | 别让他们从你这里夺走更多 |
[33:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:54] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉怀疑了你 |
[33:59] | I shouldn’t be telling you this. | 我不该告诉你 |
[34:00] | Telling me what, Daniel? What is going on? | 告诉我什么 丹尼尔 发生了什么事 |
[34:03] | You probably won’t believe it anyway. | 估计你也不会相信 |
[34:07] | And here we are. | 我们到这儿了 |
[34:09] | This house is the perfect spot for this. | 在这所房子里说再好不过 |
[34:12] | No one knew better than David Clarke | 最了解我目前处境的 |
[34:14] | what I’m going through right now. | 就是大卫·克拉克了 |
[34:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:16] | Daniel, are you in some kind of trouble? | 丹尼尔 你遇到麻烦了吗 |
[34:19] | The people that brought down that plane all those years ago? | 多年前飞机失事的幕后黑手 |
[34:23] | They’re now forcing me to coordinate | 强迫我通过格雷森国际 |
[34:24] | the financing of their next plot through Grayson Global. | 给他们的下一个阴谋提供财政支持 |
[34:28] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[34:31] | Have you contacted the authorities? | 你报案了吗 |
[34:33] | No. No, no, I can’t. | 没有 不能这么做 |
[34:34] | They’ll hurt the people I care about. Maybe even you. I… | 他们会伤害我在乎的人 甚至会伤害你 |
[34:39] | God, it’s just every day I feel this– | 我每天都感到 |
[34:41] | this noose tightening around my neck. | 脖子被绳索紧紧勒住 |
[34:43] | I can hardly breathe, and I can’t get out of it | 我呼吸困难 |
[34:46] | without putting it around someone else’s. | 只有将绳子套到别人脖子上才能解脱 |
[34:50] | Maybe that’s what you’re gonna have to do. | 或许你只能这么做了 |
[34:53] | Even if it means that person | 即使这这意味着 |
[34:54] | will suffer the fate that they had planned for me? | 别人要代我受罪吗 |
[34:58] | All I care about is you. | 我只关心你的安危 |
[35:01] | Do your parents know about this? | 你父母知道这件事吗 |
[35:03] | Know about this? | 何止知道 |
[35:04] | That’s the whole reason for this party tonight. | 今晚的宴会就是为了这个举办的 |
[35:07] | They’re hiding their money in this foundation | 他们把钱藏在基金会里 |
[35:09] | in case there’s an investigation and their assets are frozen. | 以防调查时财产遭到冻结 |
[35:13] | Are you kidding me? | 不会吧 |
[35:14] | No. | 是真的 |
[35:17] | Then I guess I should cancel my check. | 那我是不是该撤销捐款 |
[35:19] | No, don’t, please. | 别 拜托了 |
[35:19] | They’ll suspect I told you something. | 他们会怀疑我向你泄密 |
[35:21] | I will pay you back every cent. I promise. | 我保证会一分不少地还你 |
[35:24] | Just… | 就是 |
[35:26] | Please don’t say a word about this to anybody. | 拜托不要告诉任何人 |
[35:36] | And the king sat in his counting room | 国王在会计室里 |
[35:38] | counting all his money. | 计算自己的财产 |
[35:39] | While the queen was in the parlor | 此时王后正在客厅里 |
[35:40] | eating bread and boozing. | 吃着面包饮着酒 |
[35:43] | Ooh. There’s quite a healthy buy-in from Mr. James– | 詹姆斯先生出手真大方 |
[35:47] | $100,000. | 十万美金 |
[35:49] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[35:51] | what is it he’s expecting to buy? | 他想得到什么 |
[35:54] | Did we raise enough money to form a legitimate charity? | 筹得款额够建立合法的慈善机构吗 |
[35:57] | Just shy of $5 million. | 还差五百万 |
[35:59] | No one can accuse you of being an underachiever, my dear. | 没人会指责你发挥失常的 亲爱的 |
[36:04] | So have you come to berate me again for my wayward ways? | 又要来指责我刚愎自用吗 |
[36:07] | Oh, believe it or not, I’m right there with you. | 我们是一边的 信不信由你 |
[36:10] | With your support, the board should confirm | 有你的帮助 艾登·马西斯将在周五前 |
[36:12] | Aiden Mathis by Friday. | 正式加入董事会 |
[36:17] | Might raise a red flag if I didn’t support our own cause. | 不支持自家事业会让人起疑的 |
[36:20] | Make sure the treasurer knows it’s tax-deductible. | 确保财务主管知道这笔钱不用扣税 |
[36:26] | Well, thank god he’s found the fortitude | 幸好他有毅力 |
[36:28] | To get through this. | 做成这个 |
[36:29] | I have a pretty good idea where he got it. | 我很清楚他是在哪得到的 |
[36:32] | It seems he’s been cozying up to Emily Thorne this evening. | 今天晚上他一直都在讨好艾米莉 |
[36:34] | If he is cozying up to someone, | 如果他真的在讨好某个人 |
[36:36] | you can bet Trask will know about it. | 那么查斯克也肯定知道 |
[36:39] | Well, then maybe he can help solve one of our problems. | 也许他能帮我们解决一个问题 |
[36:45] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[36:46] | Hey, how’s jack? | 杰克怎么样了 |
[36:48] | Well, better. | 好多了 |
[36:50] | I have him convinced | 我让他相信了 |
[36:51] | that kenny ryan bought that speedboat. | 是肯尼·瑞安买了那艘快艇 |
[36:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:54] | Listen, you said that Carrion can overtake any host computer. | 你说过”腐肉”能够入侵任何主机 |
[36:57] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[36:57] | Oh, it’s never met a firewall it couldn’t level in seconds, | 它能数秒攻破防火墙 |
[37:01] | without a trace. | 而且不留痕迹 |
[37:02] | It’s marvelous, really. | 真的很厉害 是吗 |
[37:04] | But, uh, I know you didn’t call | 但我知道你打电话给我 |
[37:06] | to sweet-talk technology. | 并不只是聊这个吧 |
[37:07] | The Graysons are planning to move their entire fortune | 格雷森一家正计划把全部财产 |
[37:10] | Into the Amanda Clarke foundation. | 投入到阿曼达·克拉克基金会 |
[37:12] | If we can access that account, then we could– | 如果我们能进入那个账户 我们就能 |
[37:14] | bankrupt the graysons. | 让格雷森一家破产 |
[37:18] | That is quite an Achilles you’ve discovered. | 你发现问题的关键了 |
[37:21] | And tomorrow we sever it. | 明天就让他们感受一下 |
[37:37] | So how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[37:39] | Like someone about to go to a board induction, hopefully? | 像不像一个去参加董事会的人 |
[37:41] | I would say that you look the part | 我说你看起来 |
[37:43] | of both board member of a corrupt company | 既像腐败公司一名董事 |
[37:46] | and treasurer for a bogus charity. | 又像假慈善机构的出纳员 |
[37:48] | Well, the latter position may not last too long, | 出纳员可能不会坐太久了 |
[37:50] | as Conrad has me as treasurer of a swiss account | 康拉德已经让我管理瑞士账户了 |
[37:53] | for which I seem to have lost the routing information. | 但我貌似丢失了这个账户的路由信息 |
[37:56] | Oh, here. I borrowed it for Nolan. Sorry. | 在这 我把他借给了诺兰 抱歉 |
[37:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:00] | So I take it the Graysons | 那么格雷森一家 |
[38:02] | are well on the road towards poverty? | 正走向破产的深渊 |
[38:05] | Assuming that Nolan’s software | 如果诺兰的软件 |
[38:06] | works as well as he claims it does. | 能像他说的那样 |
[38:10] | So what are you gonna do about Eli? | 关于伊莱你打算怎么办 |
[38:14] | Nothing for now. | 还没打算 |
[38:15] | If he exposes me, he’d jeopardize | 如果他揭露我 他所拥有 |
[38:16] | Everything he stands to gain here. | 的一切都会受到威胁 |
[38:18] | He wouldn’t do that. | 他不会那么做的 |
[38:19] | Look, I don’t know if this has to do with guilt | 听着 我不知道这是否和你对儿时大火 |
[38:20] | about that childhood fire or Amanda or– | 感到愧疚还是阿曼达或者 |
[38:22] | It has nothing to do with Amanda. | 和阿曼达没有任何关系 |
[38:23] | Well, whatever it is, | 随便吧 |
[38:24] | I don’t like seeing you put yourself at risk | 我不想让你为了一个 |
[38:26] | for a person who you owe no allegiance to whatsoever. | 互不相欠的人使你身处险境 |
[38:29] | I do owe him. | 我欠他的 |
[38:30] | But I understand that he’s a liability. | 但我理解他有自己的责任 |
[38:32] | I just need to figure out how to get him to leave | 我只是想让他离开这 |
[38:33] | without causing any more harm. | 不再有任何伤害 |
[38:39] | So… this is where Aiden-san “Waxes off.” | 这就是艾登的秘密之地啊 |
[38:45] | Make yourself at home. | 别客气 |
[38:48] | See you later. Bye. | 过会儿见 拜 |
[38:53] | There’s been much speculation | 最近有一些猜测 |
[38:55] | as to who would fill my father’s empty seat on the board, | 关于谁来填补我父亲董事会的空缺 |
[38:57] | and, well… | 好吧 |
[38:59] | I’m thrilled to announce the victor. | 我很高兴的宣布胜利者 |
[39:02] | Aiden Mathis. | 艾登·马西斯 |
[39:04] | He’s not only capable of helping steer this company, | 他不仅能够帮我们运营公司 |
[39:09] | but he’s got your back in bar fight, too. | 而且他也会在酒吧打架时帮着你 |
[39:12] | An all-around good bloke. | 一个非常不错的家伙 |
[39:15] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎 |
[39:16] | Thank you, Mr. Grayson. Good job. | 谢谢 格雷森先生 做得好 |
[39:19] | So you’re certain that Carrion | 你确定”腐肉” |
[39:20] | can access the account without setting off alarms? | 能够安全的进入这个账户吗 |
[39:23] | She’s a silent killer. | 她可是个无声杀手 |
[39:26] | Why do you think I’m so anxious | 这就是我如此担心 |
[39:27] | about who gets their hands on her? | 她落在其他人的手上的原因 |
[39:29] | Watch and be amazed. | 注意看你会大吃一惊 |
[39:33] | Super sub-net firewall… | 超级子网防火墙 |
[39:37] | Demolished. | 拆毁 |
[39:38] | Ooh, dual-homed gateway… | 双边宿网关结构 |
[39:42] | Crushed. | 摧毁 |
[39:44] | Rotating integrated matrix– | 旋转集成矩阵 |
[39:46] | Impressive and yet… | 不错 |
[39:52] | Wait. It stopped. What happened? | 等下 停止了 发生什么事了 |
[39:54] | Wait. Let me access the mainframe’s code, | 等下 让我进入主机程序 |
[39:57] | see what’s tripping us up. | 看看什么挡住了我们 |
[40:03] | This can’t be. | 不可能 |
[40:07] | What? What is it? | 什么 这是什么 |
[40:12] | Ems… | 艾米莉 |
[40:13] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这个 |
[40:17] | All the forensic evidence, | 所有的法庭证据 |
[40:18] | your e-mails, the account transfers– | 你的电子邮件 转账账目 |
[40:21] | everything that the Graysons had doctored | 格雷森修改了所有的资料 |
[40:23] | to have you put away | 他们收买了别人 |
[40:23] | was done by someone on the payroll. | 把你送进监狱 |
[40:25] | Well, at first I didn’t know who | 起初我不知道是谁 |
[40:27] | until I started searching the log files. | 直到我开始搜索记录文件 |
[40:30] | “The falcon.” | “猎鹰” |
[40:32] | He’s a hacker legend. | 他是一个传奇黑客 |
[40:34] | At one point, I aspired to be him. | 我曾希望跟他一样 |
[40:36] | His only flaw–his ego. | 他唯一的缺点就是自负 |
[40:38] | He leaves his name in everything that he codes– | 他把自己的名字留在了他所编写的程序中 |
[40:40] | Enough, Nolan. | 够了 诺兰 |
[40:41] | No, look, the Graysons paid a lot of people | 不 听着 格雷森家雇佣了大批人 |
[40:43] | for a lot of lies. | 编造这些谎言 |
[40:45] | But this is the one person | 但是没有这个人的话 |
[40:46] | They could not have framed you without. | 他们就没办法陷害你 |
[40:48] | – If I can just– – enough! | -如果我能 -够了 |
[40:50] | Listen, I appreciate everything that you’re doing. | 听着 我很感激你所做的一切 |
[40:53] | But I can’t waste my time fighting anymore. | 但我不能在这上面浪费时间了 |
[40:55] | But, David, | 但是 大卫 |
[40:56] | this is the lead that we have been searching for. | 这是我们一直寻找的线索 |
[40:58] | Amanda– she set another fire. | 阿曼达 她又放了一把火 |
[41:01] | It’s worse than the last one. | 比上次还要糟糕 |
[41:03] | She’s looking at least three years in juvie. | 她至少要在少教院呆三年 |
[41:05] | You need to forget about me and focus on her. | 你别管我 看好她就行 |
[41:08] | She’s the only thing that matters anymore. | 现在她是最重要 |
[41:10] | You can’t let her end up in a place like this, Nolan. | 你不能让她一辈子像我这样 诺兰 |
[41:17] | When she’s ready… | 等她有所准备 |
[41:20] | I want you to make sure that she gets this. | 我想让你一定把这个交给她 |
[41:24] | It’s her future. | 这是她的未来 |
[41:27] | I am trusting you | 我相信你 |
[41:30] | to make sure that she lives long enough | 确保她平安无事 |
[41:31] | to have a future, Nolan. | 有个好的未来 诺兰 |
[41:39] | Whoever wrote the code | 不管是谁编写程序 |
[41:41] | protecting this bank account… | 来保护这个银行账账户 |
[41:45] | is the same person that sealed your father’s fate. | 这肯定就是毁了你父亲一生的那个人 |
[41:52] | The man, the myth– | 这个人像个谜一样 |
[41:55] | The falcon is back on the graysons’ payroll. | 这个人肯定被格雷森家收买了 |
[42:02] | Then let’s go hunting. | 我们一定找到他 |