时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Revenge”… | |
[00:01] | I’m in possession of the only thing | 只有我手上的证据 |
[00:03] | that could one day exonerate you… | 能让你在将来免受罪罚 |
[00:05] | A full confession of my own. | 那就是我的认罪 |
[00:06] | “Vito Splendido” made me an offer, | 《美丽维托》向我发了工作邀请 |
[00:08] | and I’m thinking about taking it. | 我正在考虑接受 |
[00:09] | Jack encouraged me to go. | 杰克要我接了 |
[00:11] | I think it’s odd that he’s trying to push you to leave | 你不觉得艾米莉恢复单身后他就劝你离开 |
[00:13] | now that Emily’s single. | 很奇怪吗 |
[00:14] | You’re trying to manipulate me. | 你在算计我 |
[00:16] | No, I’m just trying to get you to open your eyes. | 不 我只是想让你看到真相 |
[00:18] | Daniel and I forced my father out of “Voulez.” | 我和丹尼尔把我爸爸逼出《想》了 |
[00:21] | If there was any way I could extricate you | 如果我有办法把你从这场 |
[00:22] | from this new battle with Victoria, I would. | 和维多利亚的新斗争里解救出来 我会帮你的 |
[00:25] | It’s time I put something to bed. | 是时候了结一些事了 |
[00:26] | Pascal, I’ve got Victoria’s trump card. | 帕斯卡 我拿到了维多利亚的王牌 |
[00:29] | I received your gift. | 我收到你的礼物了 |
[00:31] | I will never betray you again. | 我再也不会背叛你 |
[00:34] | The letter’s not enough to incriminate the Graysons, | 光凭信件是告不倒格雷森一家的 |
[00:36] | but Pascal has a piece of the puzzle that I don’t. | 但我缺的那块拼图 帕斯卡有 |
[00:39] | – Aiden. – “TWM” Is Trevor Warren Mathis. | -艾登 -“TWM”是指特雷夫・沃伦・马西斯 |
[00:42] | Pascal was talking about my father. | 帕斯卡指的是我父亲 |
[00:48] | As children, we flinch at the sight of blood, | 在小时候 我们望血色变 |
[00:51] | not yet realizing it means family, loyalty, | 却不知道它是家庭 忠诚的纽带 |
[00:56] | and is the essence of life. | 以及生命的本质 |
[00:59] | – But for all its virtue… – Father? | -但尽管它那么美好 -父亲 |
[01:01] | …There is the unavoidable reality | 我们不得承认 |
[01:03] | that blood is often the child of pain… | 鲜血通常是痛苦的产物 |
[01:07] | …And a violent reminder that anything can be taken away | 以及暴力的提醒 警示我们眨眼之间 |
[01:11] | in the blink of an eye. | 一切就能都被夺走 |
[01:14] | No! | 不 |
[01:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:26] | Yeah, I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:28] | Thinking about the past doesn’t make for restful sleep. | 想着过去可睡不安宁 |
[01:36] | You know, I just want to march next door | 我只想冲去隔壁 |
[01:37] | and ask that bastard what he did to my father, | 问问那混蛋 他对我父亲做了什么 |
[01:40] | but I know that would put Pascal on alert. | 但我知道那会让帕斯卡警觉 |
[01:42] | Well, especially since he and Victoria | 特别是他和维多利亚 |
[01:44] | are already conspiring against me. | 已经开始密谋对付我了 |
[01:48] | Come on. I made some coffee. | 来吧 我煮了咖啡 |
[01:50] | Nolan hacked into my father’s phone and employment records, | 诺兰黑入了我父亲的手机和雇员记录 |
[01:54] | even looked into the police investigation after his arrest. | 甚至查看了他被捕后的警方调查记录 |
[01:57] | Nothing can link him to Pascal or anybody | 没有任何信息说明是帕斯卡 |
[01:58] | in the days leading up to his murder, so… | 或者任何人谋杀了他 所以… |
[02:01] | that letter’s still a mystery. | 那封信依然是个谜团 |
[02:05] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[02:06] | Maybe we should talk about that time… | 也许我们应该谈谈那时 |
[02:10] | since we have nothing else to go on. | 反正我们也没有别的线索了 |
[02:11] | Oh, what’s there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[02:12] | We thought my sister had run away. | 我们以为我妹妹离家出走了 |
[02:14] | and while we’re reeling from that, flight 197 happened. | 而当我们还在为这事伤神的时候 197航班爆炸了 |
[02:16] | Uh, the police came ’round, | 警方来调查 |
[02:18] | asking questions about who put the bomb on the plane. | 询问是谁在飞机上安的炸弹 |
[02:20] | And when my father shot himself, | 我父亲自杀 |
[02:22] | it just confirmed what everybody thought. | 就证实了大家的想法 |
[02:26] | That he was a terrorist. | 他就是恐怖分子 |
[02:29] | Which I thought myself for many years… | 多年来我以为也是 |
[02:33] | until I found out Colleen had been kidnapped | 直到我发现珂兰是被绑架的 |
[02:37] | and he was forced to do what he did… | 还有他是被迫这样做的 |
[02:40] | Which just made his suicide even more shameful. | 这使得他的自杀更为耻辱 |
[02:43] | He took the coward’s way out. She needed a hero. | 他选择了懦夫的做法 她需要一个英雄 |
[02:48] | Well, there is one more thing we could try. | 我们还能试试一个办法 |
[02:51] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但我没法独自完成 |
[02:53] | Whatever you need. | 你说怎样我就怎样 |
[03:18] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:25] | Waking up to you these past few mornings… | 最近几天 我醒来都能看见你 |
[03:29] | I’ve missed feeling like this. | 我好怀念这种感觉 |
[03:31] | You were wasted on Conrad. | 你被康拉德浪费了 |
[03:34] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[03:35] | Marrying for all the wrong reasons | 因为错误的理由结婚 |
[03:37] | resulted in such misery, hmm. | 导致了如此的悲剧 |
[03:43] | Let me deal with Emily. | 让我来处理艾米莉 |
[03:44] | No. I will. | 不 我来 |
[03:55] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[04:00] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[04:02] | Mr. Grayson is here for you, Mr. Lemarchal. | 格雷森先生来找您 勒马尔查尔先生 |
[04:13] | Look, I get why you’re mad, okay, | 我知道你为什么生气 |
[04:15] | but this silent treatment’s lasted three days. | 但是冷战已经持续三天了 |
[04:18] | And now that I’m back at “Voulez,” | 我现在回《想》了 |
[04:19] | I want you there, too. | 我也想让你回来 |
[04:21] | You used me to turn Margaux against Jack. | 你利用我让玛尔戈反对杰克 |
[04:23] | I just tried to get you both to see the light about that guy. | 我只是想让你们看清他 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry for the way I did it, all right? | 我为我的方式道歉 好吗 |
[04:30] | Just so you know, your little plan didn’t work. | 告诉你吧 你的小计划没成功 |
[04:33] | I’m helping Jack with his move. | 我在帮杰克出谋划策 |
[04:36] | Char, I’m not making this up, okay? | 夏洛特 这不是我瞎编的 |
[04:38] | You know how tight he is with Emily. | 你知道他和艾米莉有多亲密 |
[04:41] | Tell me you’ve never wondered what their connection is. | 不要跟我说你从没怀疑过他们的关系 |
[04:43] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[04:45] | Carl’s my nephew. | 卡尔是我侄子 |
[04:47] | And Jack has never been anything but nice to me. | 杰克一直都对我很好 |
[04:49] | And what if you’re blindly defending the man | 如果你只是在盲目维护 |
[04:51] | who’s helping Emily demolish this family? | 帮助艾米莉毁掉这个家庭的男人呢 |
[04:55] | Could you ever forgive yourself? | 你能原谅自己吗 |
[05:06] | Ah, I sense the stench of romance is in the air. | 我闻到了狗血的味道 |
[05:10] | I won’t talk about her. | 我不会说她的事的 |
[05:12] | That’s not Victoria I was referencing. | 我指的不是维多利亚 |
[05:15] | Well, it seems that the only kindness you’ll grant me | 看来我怂恿你上了她的床后 |
[05:19] | after I gave you leverage to get into her bed | 你唯一给我的好处 |
[05:21] | is to keep her out of this conversation. | 就是不谈她的事 |
[05:24] | I owe you nothing, okay? | 我什么都不欠你 好吗 |
[05:25] | You can look me in the eye | 你可以看着我的眼睛 |
[05:26] | and tell me that you’re reneging on our deal | 清清楚楚地告诉我你违背了我们的交易 |
[05:28] | instead of hiding out and playing house. | 而不是躲藏起来玩过家家 |
[05:30] | And while you nurse the wounds of your new loss, | 当你因为新的损失在舔舐伤口时 |
[05:31] | I’m already breaking in to the South American market. | 我已经打入了南美市场 |
[05:35] | You wouldn’t know where to begin. | 你都不知道从何开始 |
[05:37] | Alberto Loya jumped at the mention of my name… | 阿尔贝托・洛亚一听到我的名字就开始忙活 |
[05:42] | Much like people once did at the mention of yours. | 就像人们以前听到你的名字那样 |
[05:45] | Our business is done. | 我们的交易结束了 |
[06:15] | Hello, mother. | 母亲 |
[06:18] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[06:22] | This is Emily… my fiancee. | 这是艾米莉 我的未婚妻 |
[06:37] | It was my late husband’s grandmother’s. | 这是我已故丈夫的祖母的 |
[06:40] | I’ve loved it ever since he put it on my finger. | 自从他给我戴上以后 我就很喜欢它 |
[06:43] | And have you set a date? | 你们定日期了吗 |
[06:44] | No. No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[06:47] | Oh, it’s so dark in here. You never open the curtains. | 这里好黑 你都不拉开窗帘 |
[06:49] | No. People still talk. | 不要 人们还是在指指点点 |
[06:52] | Oh, well, I — I doubt that. | 好吧 我觉得应该不会了吧 |
[06:54] | Is that why I haven’t seen you in eight years? | 因为这样你才消失了八年么 |
[06:57] | Well, Emily, uh, made me realize | 艾米莉让我意识到 |
[07:00] | I’ve not been dealing with everything that happened, so… | 我没有好好处理发生的一切 所以… |
[07:04] | that’s — that’s why we’re here, yeah? | 所以我们决定回来 |
[07:06] | Then maybe you can help him understand | 也许你还应该让他明白 |
[07:07] | why this subject is best left alone, Emily. | 最好别提这个话题 艾米莉 |
[07:10] | Mum, well… maybe it would be good to talk, | 妈妈 也许我们可以谈谈这个话题 |
[07:13] | you know, help — help deal with things and — | 这样我们才能直面过去 |
[07:16] | and — and you, too, you know? | 对你来说也是这样 |
[07:17] | Um…I mean, you’ve — | 我是说 你… |
[07:20] | you’ve been holing yourself up in here — | 你躲在这里 逃避了这么久 |
[07:22] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[07:24] | You wanted out. You got out. | 你不想过的话可以离开 |
[07:31] | I knew we shouldn’t have come here. | 我就知道我们不该来 |
[07:34] | I don’t want to cause her any more pain, Emily. | 我不想给她增添痛苦 艾米莉 |
[07:37] | Yeah, but if we can find what the connection was | 但如果我们能找出 |
[07:39] | between Pascal and your father, | 帕斯卡和你父亲之间的联系 |
[07:40] | then maybe we could take some of that pain away. | 也许就能消除部分的伤痛 |
[07:53] | Guess who’s the proud owner of a 30-year mortgage. | 猜猜谁成了要还三十年房贷的房奴 |
[07:55] | We can move in whenever we want. | 我们随时都能搬进新房子 |
[07:57] | Congratulations, Jack. | 恭喜你 杰克 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 抱歉我没和你一起去 |
[08:02] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[08:04] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[08:05] | You just got yourself a yard. | 你马上就有院子玩耍啦 |
[08:07] | We should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[08:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:16] | No, I didn’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[08:18] | I’m on my way, yes. | 我立刻过来 好的 |
[08:21] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay, babe. | -抱歉 -没关系 宝贝 |
[08:23] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[08:25] | Don’t forget your keys. | 别忘了你的钥匙 |
[08:26] | That’s right. Let’s get you out of the sun. | 可别让太阳晒着了 |
[08:29] | There you go. There you go. | 乖 好了 |
[08:34] | What’s wrong, Jack? | 怎么了 杰克 |
[08:37] | Margaux’s first move was re-hiring Daniel Grayson. | 玛尔戈刚刚请回了丹尼尔・格雷森 |
[08:40] | His first move was trying to split us up | 而他一来就告诉她我对艾米莉余情未了 |
[08:41] | by telling her that I had feelings for Emily. | 想要挑拨我们的关系 |
[08:43] | If a woman falls for that… | 如果一个女人听进了那些话 |
[08:46] | she must think there’s something to it. | 说明她确实听信了几分 |
[08:51] | Rudy. | 鲁迪 |
[08:52] | Rudy, my competitors read your feed, | 鲁迪 我的竞争者们收到了你的回复 |
[08:54] | so, no spoiler alerts, but trust me — | 别怪我剧透 但相信我 |
[08:59] | this launch is gonna be beyond redic. | 这个项目绝对超乎你的想象 |
[09:03] | The program is called Myclone, | 这款软件叫做”分身” |
[09:05] | and it’ll have you talking to yourself in no time. | 它能让你随时都可以和自己对话 |
[09:11] | Are you romancing the blogosphere? | 你在用博客谈恋爱吗 |
[09:14] | See, techies love it when you call. | 这些技术迷们喜欢用电话联络 |
[09:16] | It makes them feel so… retro. | 这样会带给他们很…复古的感觉 |
[09:19] | And speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[09:22] | my lawyer sent over our business contract — | 我的律师送来了我们的商业合作协议 |
[09:26] | Old-school hard copies. | 老派保守的纸质文件 |
[09:29] | I still can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[09:31] | we are going into business together. | 我们要一起创业 |
[09:33] | Well, believe it, partner. | 这是事实 好伙伴 |
[09:37] | Partner? | 伙伴 |
[09:38] | Yo, why does this say that | 为什么这上面说 |
[09:39] | you plan to own 70% of the company? | 你拥有公司百分之七十的股权 |
[09:42] | The program won’t be market-ready | 如果没有我出面 |
[09:44] | until I iron it out, and, uh, | 软件不会有这么好的市场前景 |
[09:48] | I’m assuming all the financial risk here, so… | 而且所有的财务风险由我承担 所以… |
[09:51] | You have plenty of bank. Investing in this — | 你有的是钱 投资这个项目 |
[09:53] | It doesn’t put you in the poorhouse, | 不会让你倾家荡产 |
[09:54] | but it does put you back on top, right? | 相反它会让你东山再起 对吧 |
[09:56] | – Excuse me? – Your last idea — | -你说什么 -你的那个想法 |
[09:58] | if memory serves, it landed you on my cellblock. | 如果没记错的话 是你在监狱里故意接近我 |
[10:02] | And before that, was I even born yet? | 在那以前 你眼里有过我吗 |
[10:08] | That’s a low blow, I mean, even for you. | 就算对你来说 这手段也是够卑鄙的 |
[10:11] | Look, any other investor | 别的投资人 |
[10:12] | would ask for much more and care a lot less. | 只会要得更多而且比我狠得多 |
[10:17] | Well, maybe I should find out for myself. | 也许我该自己去试试 |
[10:26] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的留言 |
[10:28] | What’s so urgent it couldn’t wait? | 有什么十万火急的事 |
[10:30] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[10:35] | Why is my brother in Miami to negotiate a deal | 为什么让我在迈阿密的弟弟负责商谈 |
[10:38] | as important as increasing our stake in the Americas? | 我们在美洲增加注资这么重要的交易 |
[10:41] | I was right here. | 我才是这的负责人 |
[10:44] | Well, I’ve decided to step down in two years. | 我已经决定两年后退休 |
[10:47] | I think it’s time for me to enjoy other things. | 我应该去享享福了 |
[10:50] | I sent Gideon ’cause he is to take over. | 我让吉迪恩去是因为我想让他接班 |
[10:54] | You’re grooming him to run things? | 你想让他继承家业 |
[10:56] | He has shown loyalty and determination. | 他表现出的是忠诚和决断 |
[10:58] | You pulled away at every turn. | 而你却事事逃避 |
[11:00] | I got into the best schools on merit, | 我凭真本事上名校 |
[11:04] | worked from the bottom up at our competitors, | 从我们竞争对手的最底层做起一步步往上爬 |
[11:08] | and approached you only when I was ready. | 做好了万全准备才来找你 |
[11:12] | That’s why I asked to launch “Voulez” in the States. | 所以我才要求来美国创立《想》 |
[11:15] | This has never been my final stop. | 这不会是我的最后一步 |
[11:17] | Then why make plans to become | 那你为什么打算 |
[11:19] | a part-time wife and stepmother, huh? | 嫁做人妻 为人继母呢 |
[11:22] | Of course you can’t comprehend a woman | 你当然看不惯有本事 |
[11:24] | who can work and have a life. | 兼顾事业和家庭的女人 |
[11:26] | That’s why you came back for Victoria. | 所以你才回来找维多利亚 |
[11:28] | I imagine she’s sitting at home waiting for you. | 我猜她现在一定乖乖在家等你回去呢 |
[11:32] | I have work to do. | 我还有事要做 |
[11:45] | It’s been far too long. | 好久不见 |
[11:48] | What a surprise, albeit an honor, | 惊喜至极 荣幸之至 |
[11:52] | to receive a visit from the queen herself. | 女王大人居然亲自来访 |
[12:00] | You look well, Mason. | 你看起来不错 梅森 |
[12:01] | And you still lie elegantly, Victoria. | 你还是如此优雅地撒谎 维多利亚 |
[12:05] | My skin is sallow and my wit squandered, | 我的面色变得灰土 我的智慧无处发挥 |
[12:07] | though I take solace knowing that | 唯一聊感安慰的是我知道 |
[12:09] | I walk in the shackled footsteps of the greats — | 我正走在先贤伟人们走过的荆棘路上 |
[12:12] | Cervantes, Wilde, Voltaire, | 塞万提斯 怀尔德 伏尔泰 |
[12:15] | all imprisoned as I. | 他们都曾和我一样身陷囹圄 |
[12:17] | Now, to what do I owe this pleasure? | 言归正传 我有什么可以效劳的呢 |
[12:21] | Emily Thorne — | 艾米莉・索恩 |
[12:23] | She’s been sniffing around my family’s history. | 她在四处打探我的家庭历史 |
[12:26] | And as I take a step back, I can’t help but notice | 我退一步看 不禁发现 |
[12:29] | her ties to one thing in particular. | 她紧盯着一件特别的事 |
[12:31] | I can’t imagine what. | 不知道你指什么事 |
[12:33] | Now, you’re the premier expert on the subject. | 你可是研究这件事的专家 |
[12:36] | Did Emily’s name ever come up in your research? | 你从没注意过艾米莉这个人吗 |
[12:40] | I will say this. | 无法否认 |
[12:42] | I was very interested in Emily at one point. | 我一度对艾米莉非常有兴趣 |
[12:45] | What was the genesis of your suspicion? | 让你怀疑的源头是什么 |
[12:48] | If you think I’m going to spill my secrets for nothing, | 如果你认为我会无条件泄露我的秘密 |
[12:52] | your hubris is as offensive | 那你真是和我爱臭美的 |
[12:53] | as my former cellmate’s grooming habits. | 前狱友一样狂妄自大 |
[12:56] | Oh, well, what would our visit be | 我们的会面怎么会 |
[12:58] | without a hint of the mercenary? | 没有利益交换呢 |
[13:01] | What do you want? | 你有什么条件 |
[13:03] | A brunch of lobster benedict and a gibson | 贝拉・莫妮卡餐厅的蛋黄龙虾 |
[13:06] | at Bella Monica’s… | 和吉布森鸡尾酒早午餐 |
[13:08] | as free man by, say… | 外加重获自由 就在… |
[13:13] | end of the month? | 月底之前 |
[13:15] | Oh, I’d love a table by the window… | 我喜欢靠窗的桌子 |
[13:18] | if you can swing it. | 如果你订得到的话 |
[13:20] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[13:22] | All right, let’s go, Treadwell. | 好的 走吧 特德韦尔 |
[13:33] | Oh, did I wake you? | 是我把你吵醒了吗 |
[13:35] | No, no, I was just gonna grab a glass of water. | 没有 没有 我只是来倒杯水 |
[13:39] | I don’t sleep most nights, so I clean. | 我晚上经常睡不着 所以常常清理东西 |
[13:44] | I’m sorry about today. | 今天很抱歉 |
[13:46] | Aiden’s just looking for closure. | 艾登只是想赶快了结 |
[13:51] | You’re marrying a man with the broken heart | 你要嫁给一个 |
[13:53] | of a 12-year-old boy. | 12岁就心碎了的男人 |
[13:55] | And I don’t know how to help you heal it. | 我也不知道要如何帮你治愈它 |
[13:58] | Well, that’s… sort of what bonded us. | 其实 那让我们惺惺相惜 |
[14:03] | My father died when I was young, too. | 我父亲也是在我小的时候就去世了 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry to hear that, Emily… | 真遗憾 艾米莉 |
[14:09] | though try to imagine such a loss made worse by scandal. | 丑闻让痛失亲人的人更伤心 |
[14:14] | Trevor and Aiden were so close. | 特雷夫和艾登关系很好 |
[14:16] | Spent hours in the shed doing all sorts of projects. | 整日在小屋里做各种各样的事情 |
[14:20] | After that plane crash, | 空难后 |
[14:22] | Trevor shut him out and hid back there alone. | 特雷夫把他拒之门外 一个人待着 |
[14:26] | He must have felt so abandoned. | 他一定觉得自己被抛弃了 |
[14:28] | Still, at least he defended his father, | 但是 他还是站在父亲那边 |
[14:30] | even though his classmates called him a murderer. | 就算他的同学都叫他杀人犯 |
[14:34] | And what did he get in return? | 他得到了什么回报呢 |
[14:36] | The honor of finding Trevor dead. | 发现特雷夫死讯的”殊荣” |
[14:41] | Aiden found him? | 是艾登发现的 |
[14:46] | I never knew. | 我不知道 |
[14:47] | Everything changed so quickly — | 一切都变化得太快了 |
[14:49] | His sister running away, his father taking his life, | 他的姐姐逃跑了 父亲自杀了 |
[14:53] | and me trying to wrap my head around | 我则满脑子都是 |
[14:55] | that version of a stranger I married. | 我当初嫁的那个陌生人的面孔 |
[14:59] | I’m glad he’s found a little piece of happiness with you. | 我很高兴他和你在一起感受到了快乐 |
[15:03] | I can only hope the same for Colleen. | 我只希望珂兰也如此 |
[15:06] | Your daughter? | 你女儿吗 |
[15:07] | I know it’s been years… | 我知道已经过了太久 |
[15:10] | but I hope the life she ran away to is a happy one. | 但我希望她现在的生活是幸福的 |
[15:27] | I am flattered, Mr. Grayson, but… | 我真荣幸 格雷森先生 但是 |
[15:30] | my negotiations with Pascal and Lemarchal media | 我和帕斯卡关于勒马尔查尔传媒的谈判 |
[15:32] | are too far along. | 已经很成熟了 |
[15:33] | We are in final talks. | 我们已经进入最后谈判了 |
[15:36] | Your South American media conglomerate | 你的南美传媒集团 |
[15:38] | is the belle of the ball, and yet your friend Pascal | 无比耀眼 但你的朋友帕斯卡 |
[15:41] | didn’t deem you worthy to meet in person. | 却认为你还不值得让他亲自会见 |
[15:43] | He had pressing business in New York. | 他在纽约有出版生意 |
[15:44] | He’s a busy man. | 他是个大忙人 |
[15:45] | Well, that business is screwing my ex-wife. | 那个生意毁了我的前妻 |
[15:48] | And he’s also screwing you | 他也在玩弄你 |
[15:49] | by not giving you full disclosure. | 因为他还没有对你充分披露公司情况 |
[15:50] | Within two years, you’ll be doing business | 两年之内 你就要和他孩子打交道了 |
[15:52] | with his kid, not Pascal. | 而不是帕斯卡本人 |
[15:56] | Where did you hear this? | 你从哪儿听说的 |
[15:57] | I overheard Gideon throwing his new title around with the concierge. | 我偶然听到吉迪恩在和门房炫耀他的新职位 |
[16:00] | Specious bravado has been the kid’s calling card since he was 15… | 这孩子从15岁起就特别喜欢虚张声势 |
[16:04] | Whereas… | 然而 |
[16:06] | this is mine. | 这是我的名片 |
[16:09] | Call me optimistic, but… | 你可以觉得我太乐观 不过 |
[16:11] | welcome to Grayson media. | 欢迎你来格雷森传媒 |
[16:21] | Oh, I can feel the anger from here. | 我在这儿都能感受到你的怒气了 |
[16:25] | My father is stepping down | 我爸爸就要退休了 |
[16:27] | and handing over the company to my idiot brother. | 他准备把公司交给我那个愚蠢的弟弟 |
[16:31] | Which one? Not — Not Gideon? | 哪一个 不是 不是吉迪恩吧 |
[16:35] | I’m sure he has his reasons. | 我相信他有他的理由 |
[16:37] | Well, they’re obvious. | 很明显 |
[16:38] | He’s a man. I’m not. | 他是个男的 而我不是 |
[16:40] | And while Gideon’s only learned how to use the corporate card, | 吉迪恩只知道花公司的钱 |
[16:43] | I’ve studied every single deal Pascal has ever made. | 而我却认真研究了帕斯卡的每一笔交易 |
[16:46] | I’ve built a successful business, | 我创造了一个成功的企业 |
[16:48] | but yet the only thing that man sees | 而男人们唯一能看到的 |
[16:50] | is me throwing my life away for Jack. | 就是我为了杰克抛弃了生活 |
[16:54] | Don’t let him get to you. Okay? He’s not worth it. | 别让他影响你 好吗 他不值得 |
[17:00] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[17:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:06] | This is gonna bruise. | 会有瘀伤的 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for you to see this side of me. | 对不起 我不想让你看到我的这一面 |
[17:13] | I kind of like it. | 我有点喜欢 |
[17:16] | I’ll get you some ice, okay? | 我给你拿点冰 好吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[17:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[17:25] | What a nice surprise. | 真惊喜 |
[17:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:31] | Yeah, my father — he makes me so angry. | 我爸爸 他让我很生气 |
[17:34] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[17:37] | No, forget about it. | 算了 不提了 |
[17:39] | Why? ’cause Daniel talked you down? | 为什么 因为丹尼尔已经说服你了吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. I saw that. | 对 我看到了 |
[17:47] | Daniel and I are friends. | 丹尼尔和我只是朋友 |
[17:50] | I don’t like jealous men. | 我不喜欢吃醋的男人 |
[17:54] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[18:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:17] | Bad time? | 不方便吗 |
[18:20] | No contact — that was our agreement. | 不准联系 我们说好的 |
[18:23] | When exactly do you intend to keep up your end of the deal? | 你到底准备什么时候兑现你的承诺 |
[18:26] | When I’m finished. | 等一切都完成了之后 |
[18:28] | You were almost killed after a marriage | 你结婚时差点被杀 |
[18:30] | I can only imagine was supposed to | 我想现在 |
[18:31] | have a very different honeymoon. | 你正在过一个不一般的蜜月吧 |
[18:35] | I could have been stuck in here forever, | 我可能要在这儿待一辈子了 |
[18:36] | spotting a guy named Little Shiv on the bench press. | 我看见一个叫小剃刀的人在做仰卧推举 |
[18:38] | I want to renegotiate. | 我想重新谈判 |
[18:40] | You have no leverage. | 你没有筹码了 |
[18:41] | Ah, but I do. | 我当然有 |
[18:44] | I had a visitor. | 今天有人来访 |
[18:45] | We gabbed about old times, | 我们闲聊了些以前的事 |
[18:47] | laughed about a certain juvie girl. | 一个关于失足少女的事 |
[18:54] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[18:56] | To know how you intend to keep your promise to me. | 想知道你打算如何实现对我的承诺 |
[18:58] | Show me your hand within 24 hours, | 24小时内出现 |
[19:00] | or I’ll show my visitor mine. | 否则我就要找我的来访人了 |
[19:02] | Ticktock goes the Clarke. | 时间紧迫哦 |
[19:13] | Mason knows who you are? | 梅森知道你的身份吗 |
[19:16] | Yes, and he threatened to expose me, | 是的 而且他威胁说要揭发我 |
[19:18] | so I shut him down. | 所以我把他弄进去了 |
[19:19] | Oh, and she’s being delicate. | 她真精明 |
[19:21] | You framed Mason for crimes he didn’t commit | 你用子虚乌有的罪陷害了梅森 |
[19:24] | and then forced him to confess to them. | 还强迫他承认 |
[19:26] | Why would he agree to that? | 他怎么会同意 |
[19:28] | ’cause he’s a celeb author with only one best seller. | 因为他是只有一本畅销书的作家 |
[19:31] | She promised him the exclusive rights to her story of revenge. | 她答应给他复仇故事的独家版权 |
[19:35] | Now Victoria is tempting him. | 现在维多利亚在诱惑他 |
[19:37] | I’m worried he’ll talk. | 我怕他会说出去 |
[19:38] | So, Ems, what do we do? You’re in Jolly Ole. | 小艾 我们要怎么办 你现在在度蜜月 |
[19:42] | We can’t exactly traipse in there. | 我们不能假装闲逛过去吧 |
[19:43] | They record every conversation. | 每段对话他们都会录音 |
[19:47] | No. No, they don’t. | 不 不 不会 |
[19:49] | No. They don’t | 不 他们不会 |
[19:50] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:51] | I’m not gonna let this hack railroad you, Emily, okay? | 艾米丽 我不会让这事伤害到你 |
[19:56] | Hey, I heard there was a new homeowner in town. | 我听说镇里面来了个新人 |
[19:58] | Charlie, taking a break from distracting my juvenile, | 亲爱的 别分散我小工的注意力 |
[20:01] | who, once again, has gone delinquent. | 要不他又要玩忽职守了 |
[20:05] | Yes, Nolan, I thought I’d see my nephew | 好的 诺兰 我要去看我的侄子了 |
[20:08] | and maybe the new house. | 还有新房子 |
[20:09] | Carl’s out with Stevie, | 卡尔被史蒂维带出去玩了 |
[20:11] | and I can’t — I can’t leave right now. | 我现在有事走不开 |
[20:13] | Well, if you’re starting to pack, | 如果你现在想要打包 |
[20:14] | I’ve got some boxes in the car. | 我车里面正好有些空箱子 |
[20:17] | I’m, uh — I’m sorry, Charlotte, | 不好意思 夏洛特 |
[20:19] | But, um, we’re kind of busy right now. | 我们现在有点忙 |
[20:21] | Was that Emily? | 是因为艾米丽吗 |
[20:23] | And who’s trying to railroad her? | 谁要害她 |
[20:24] | I’ll, uh — I’ll have to call you later. | 我等下再联系你 |
[20:26] | Thanks for the boxes. | 谢谢你的箱子 |
[20:29] | Yeah, sure. | 没事 |
[20:40] | What happened? My mom stand you up? | 怎么了 我妈妈放你鸽子了吗 |
[20:43] | She’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[20:45] | The great Pascal Lemarchal | 伟大的帕斯卡・勒马尔查尔 |
[20:47] | wrapped around a woman’s finger. | 拜倒在女人的石榴裙下 |
[20:49] | I could say the same. | 彼此彼此啊 |
[20:51] | My daughter fires you, | 我女儿炒了你鱿鱼 |
[20:53] | and you run back at the first opportunity. | 然后你就立马过来了 |
[20:56] | You’re totally oblivious | 你完全忘了 |
[20:57] | to what an amazing daughter you have, aren’t you? | 自己的女儿有多棒 是吧 |
[20:59] | I give her credit where it’s due. | 在该肯定她的时候我肯定了她 |
[21:01] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[21:02] | No, y-you’ve got her pigeonholed at this magazine | 她把这份杂志办得风生水起的时候 |
[21:04] | when she’s capable of so much more. | 你却对她处处为难 |
[21:06] | You were always so fond of her. | 你之前就一直喜欢她 |
[21:10] | Yeah, I still am… | 我现在也喜欢她 |
[21:13] | as my business partner. | 她毕竟是我的商业搭档 |
[21:14] | She’s got a boyfriend, remember? | 她已经有男友了 不记得了吗 |
[21:16] | It’s hard to recall since she never brings him around. | 她从不带他过来 所以我很难记得 |
[21:19] | I met him briefly at the opera. | 我只在剧院里面见过一面 |
[21:22] | Yeah, and I’m sure he seemed like a — | 而我敢肯定他看上去是个 |
[21:24] | a real nice guy. | 不错的人 |
[21:25] | Isn’t he? | 是吗 |
[21:29] | What I do know is that | 我只知道 |
[21:32] | she’s always wanted your love and respect. | 她一直想要你的爱和尊重 |
[21:35] | And I just hope that she’s not | 我只希望 |
[21:37] | settling for something less than she deserves | 她能得到更好的 |
[21:39] | because you never told her that she was worthy. | 因为你从没看到过她的闪光点 |
[21:42] | All right. See you around. | 就这样 待会见 |
[21:49] | When I heard I had new counsel, | 我之前就知道会有新的辩护律师 |
[21:51] | I’d never imagined I’d rate the one and only Stevie Grayson. | 但没想到会是史蒂维・格雷森 |
[21:55] | Have we met before? | 我们之前见过面吗 |
[21:57] | No. But I certainly dined on your reputation | 没有 不过在我还是个小记者的时候 |
[22:00] | when I was a young journalist | 就听说过你的大名了 |
[22:01] | covering nightlife for the daily news. | 我当时还只是负责《每日新闻》的夜生活版块 |
[22:02] | Your antics inspired the poetry of prose. | 你的轶事都可以写成散文诗了 |
[22:06] | And your antics earned you a life sentence. | 而你的轶事让你锒铛入狱 |
[22:09] | Well, at least you still have the bite of a stiff drink. | 至少你还有酒喝 |
[22:13] | Now, since I’m sure you’re presenting as my lawyer | 既然你是我的律师 |
[22:16] | so this conversation can’t be recorded, | 那么我们的谈话不能录音 |
[22:18] | my burning question is, for whose team are you playing? | 我现在只想问你 你是站哪一边的 |
[22:23] | I’m here to help Emily follow through | 我是来帮助艾米丽完成 |
[22:25] | on the promise Amanda Clarke made to you. | 她朋友阿曼达对于你的遗愿的 |
[22:28] | Emily? Wow. | 艾米丽啊 |
[22:30] | She’s such a devoted friend. | 是个真朋友 |
[22:32] | This is a motion to set aside your conviction. | 这是个不对你定罪的动议 |
[22:35] | You’ll be out in a few months. | 几个月后 你就可以出去了 |
[22:36] | Ms. Thorne has also transferred funds | 索恩小姐同时也将一笔钱 |
[22:38] | into your canteen account for sundries. | 存入你的卡里 为你支付杂物费 |
[22:41] | Sundries? | 一些杂物 |
[22:45] | I’m looking for a lot more | 我所期望的 |
[22:47] | than some salve to brighten my complexion. | 不只是擦脸的药膏 |
[22:51] | It’s the only option. | 你没有其它选择 |
[22:55] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[22:57] | Tell Ms. Thorne… | 告诉索恩小姐 |
[22:59] | I’m going with what’s behind door “G.” | 要不我就去投奔G家了 |
[23:23] | No! | 不 |
[23:25] | No, father! | 不 爸爸 |
[23:29] | No. No, father. | 不要 爸爸 |
[23:34] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[23:50] | You know, I… | 你知道的 |
[23:53] | I haven’t been back in here… | 我很久都没回到这来了 |
[23:55] | since… | 自从 |
[23:58] | you know, every time I’d, uh, look out my bedroom window | 每一次我从卧室窗户往外看 |
[24:01] | and see our code on the door, | 看到门上我们的暗号 |
[24:03] | I’d just hate him a little bit more. | 我就更恨他了 |
[24:03] | 女生禁止入内 | |
[24:06] | “Boys only.” | 女生禁止入内 |
[24:07] | Yeah, we’d devised this — this code | 是我们发明的这个暗号 |
[24:09] | where you’d just write the bottom halves of letters and… | 只写出字母的下半截 |
[24:12] | silly, really. | 很傻不是吗 |
[24:14] | He made me feel like we were | 他让我觉得 |
[24:16] | sharing some — some great secret… | 我们有些秘密可以分享 |
[24:21] | When, in fact, | 但是事实上 |
[24:21] | he was the one keeping secrets from us. | 他才是那个背着我们秘密最多的人 |
[24:24] | Well, you’re keeping some, too. | 你也有些秘密 |
[24:27] | Aiden, you have to tell your mom that Colleen is dead. | 艾登 你必须告诉你妈妈珂兰已经死了 |
[24:31] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:32] | I couldn’t bring myself to tell her | 一想到她是被抓走的 |
[24:33] | when I thought that she’d been kidnapped. | 我就开不了口 |
[24:36] | My mother’s hope for her children is all she has left. | 孩子们是妈妈的唯一希望了 |
[24:38] | I can’t take that away from her. | 我不能把这个也掳走 |
[24:40] | But you could offer her something different — | 但是你可以让她得到一些安慰 |
[24:42] | some answers about the man that she loved. | 告诉她她爱过的男人到底是个怎样的人 |
[24:49] | You’re not gonna leave this, are you? | 你不会放手的 对吗 |
[24:51] | Have I ever? | 我有放手过吗 |
[25:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:03] | I’ve never seen this before, | 我之前没看到过这个 |
[25:05] | And I’d know because this table | 但我应该知道 |
[25:06] | is the last thing my father and I worked on. | 因为这是我最后一次和我爸在一起时的桌子 |
[25:10] | 奥斯卡・查普曼 | |
[25:13] | 奥斯卡・查普曼 | |
[25:14] | “Oscar chapman.” | 奥斯卡・查普曼 |
[25:16] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[25:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:22] | But my father obviously wanted me to. | 但我爸显然想让我知道 |
[25:29] | Whatever you’re holding over Mason Treadwell, let it go. | 无论你手里有梅森・特德韦尔的什么把柄 忘了 |
[25:32] | We need him out of jail. | 我需要他出狱 |
[25:34] | Oh, the man confessed…to murder | 但这人自己承认杀了人 |
[25:37] | and sabotaging the government plane you boarded | 还有策划炸掉你当时准备去告发政府时 |
[25:40] | in the desperate attempt to turn state’s evidence, | 所搭乘的政府客机 |
[25:42] | and, lest we forget his most heinous sin, | 而且 别忘了他最大的罪行 |
[25:45] | trying to frame me for it all… | 把这些都算到我头上 |
[25:48] | on my wedding day. | 还是在婚礼的大日子上 |
[25:51] | Which is why you had him put away. | 所以你就把他搞到牢里去了 |
[25:54] | I assure you, I did nothing of the sort. | 我向你保证我没做过 |
[25:57] | Or is this lunacy | 还是你借此 |
[25:59] | a ruse to enter my suite? | 进入我的房间 |
[26:01] | Oh, what’s the matter? French grass not greener? | 怎么了 那法国佬待你不好吗 |
[26:05] | Were we not bound by our sins, I would be nowhere near you. | 要是我们不是同犯 我根本不想在你身边 |
[26:09] | Emily’s interested in Flight 197. | 艾米莉对197航班事件很感兴趣 |
[26:12] | And I think Mason knows why. | 我觉得梅森知道原因 |
[26:13] | Oh, he knows nothing but how to spin a tale. | 除了编故事 他什么都不知道 |
[26:15] | And as long as Emily is your enemy, | 只要艾米莉是你的敌人 |
[26:18] | well, she’s an ally to me. | 她就是我的盟友 |
[26:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | Guess who visited Mason in jail today. | 猜猜今天谁去探梅森的监了 |
[26:38] | Stevie. | 史蒂维 |
[26:39] | It seems like your ex-wife is up to her old tricks. | 似乎你的前妻开始玩她的老把戏了 |
[26:41] | And if she’s working for Emily, god help her. | 如果她在给艾米莉做事 那她就玩完了 |
[26:57] | It was good to meet you. | 见到你真开心 |
[26:59] | – I wish you only happiness. – Thank you, Mrs. Mathis. | -祝你幸福美满 -谢谢你 马西斯夫人 |
[27:03] | I’ll be outside. | 我到外面等 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:08] | She’s a lovely girl. | 她很可爱 |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:13] | Yeah, she is. | 她的确是 |
[27:16] | Mum, please sit down. | 妈妈 坐下吧 |
[27:19] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[27:23] | I-I haven’t been honest with you. | 一直以来 我对你并不坦诚 |
[27:27] | Emily and I… | 艾米莉和我 |
[27:30] | We aren’t together. | 我们不是一对 |
[27:32] | I needed someone to come with me, | 我需要有人陪我回来 |
[27:33] | and she was the only person that I would have by my side. | 而她是唯一能陪在我身边的人 |
[27:36] | Why lie to me? | 为什么要对我撒谎 |
[27:39] | I just… wanted to give you some happy news after my absence. | 我离家这么久 只是想给你点好消息 |
[27:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:46] | I understood when you left home at 16. | 你十六岁离开家时 我理解你 |
[27:49] | Life here was horrible. | 这里的生活太可怕了 |
[27:52] | And you kept in touch as well as young men do. | 开始还尽量跟我保持联系 |
[27:56] | But when you disappeared just like your sister, | 但当你和你姐姐一样销声匿迹后 |
[27:58] | I wondered what I’d done wrong. | 我就在想 自己做错了什么 |
[28:04] | Colleen didn’t run away, mum. | 珂兰没有离家出走 妈妈 |
[28:10] | Some men took her. | 有人抓走了她 |
[28:14] | And they promised that they’d bring her back | 他们保证 如果爸爸在飞机上安上炸弹 |
[28:15] | if dad planted a bomb on the plane. | 就把她送回家 |
[28:19] | Eight years ago, | 八年前 |
[28:20] | I tracked down the men who had taken her, | 我追踪到了抓走她的人 |
[28:23] | and I found her. | 我找到了她 |
[28:31] | I’m sorry, mum. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[28:33] | She’s gone. | 她已经不在了 |
[28:40] | And what about the men? | 那个抓她的人呢 |
[28:43] | Also dead. | 也死了 |
[28:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:49] | I never let myself believe your father was a monster. | 我从不让自己相信 你父亲是个怪物 |
[29:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:13] | You snuck out. | 你溜出来了 |
[29:23] | What about Nolan? | 诺兰怎么办 |
[29:24] | Aren’t you worried about jeopardizing your partnership? | 你不担心这会威胁到你们的合作吗 |
[29:26] | I think you mean internship. | 你指的大概是实习 |
[29:28] | He tried to get me to sign a totally bogus contract. | 他想让我签一份鬼话连篇的合同 |
[29:31] | But why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[29:32] | ‘Cause he knows Myclone is next-genTwitter level, | 因为他知道”分身”就是下一代的推特 |
[29:34] | and he wants to get his name trending. | 他想因此扬名立万 |
[29:37] | I thought we were tight, | 我以为我们关系很铁 |
[29:38] | but it seems the only person that guy jumps for in a minute’s notice | 但似乎他愿意两肋插刀 在所不辞的人 |
[29:40] | is that blond girl… Emily. | 只有那个金发姑娘 艾米莉 |
[29:42] | – And I know they’ve never even – Ever. | -而且我知道他们甚至没 -从没有过 |
[29:44] | Though she has many men at her beck and call, | 不过有许多男人对她有求必应 |
[29:47] | including my friend Jack. | 包括我的朋友杰克 |
[29:48] | – Porter, right? – Yeah. | -姓波特 是吗 -是的 |
[29:51] | Yeah, Nolan had me help him the day I got here… | 我到的那天 诺兰让我帮他 |
[29:53] | Some file-decoding emergency at a law firm. | 在某个律所碰上了紧急的解码问题 |
[29:57] | – Jack. – Yeah. | -杰克 -是的 |
[29:58] | So, they have their little gang, and I guess I’m not a part of. | 他们有个小团体 我不是其中一份子 |
[30:05] | Tell me about it. | 跟我详细说说 |
[30:08] | Actually, I know someone who can help you. | 事实上 我知道有人可以帮你 |
[30:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:12] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[30:26] | I had you when I was 19. | 你出生时我十九岁 |
[30:28] | I didn’t know how to be a father. | 我不知道怎么做一个父亲 |
[30:30] | Instead of raising you, I raised an empire. | 我没有抚养你 却花精力创建了一个帝国 |
[30:33] | And our relationship suffered. | 我们的关系因此变得很糟 |
[30:35] | And it was easier to have a connection with your sons. | 你跟儿子们搞好关系却容易得多 |
[30:37] | No. It’s just, by my second marriage, | 不 只是在第二段婚姻里 |
[30:40] | I was a better father. | 我成为了更好的父亲 |
[30:46] | Margaux. | 玛尔戈 |
[30:50] | My awkwardness with you, | 我们之间的这些尴尬 |
[30:54] | it’s because of my regret. | 是因为我对你很惭愧 |
[31:05] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:07] | My 5-year plan for the company. | 我给公司写的五年计划 |
[31:10] | We should be further along with new media acquisitions. | 我们应该对新媒体收购做更长远的打算 |
[31:12] | You’re being too lax. | 你在这方面太大意了 |
[31:14] | And your position on the DST deal last year… | 以及去年你和数码天空科技公司的交易中的立场 |
[31:14] | 互联网投资巨头 | |
[31:16] | – That was a mistake. – A mistake. | -那是个错误 -错误 |
[31:21] | I would’ve handled it differently, papa. | 如果是我 可能会做不同的决策 爸爸 |
[31:28] | Then tell me. | 说给我听听 |
[31:38] | Oscar Chapman was a free lance reporter based in London, | 奥斯卡・查普曼曾是伦敦的一名自由撰稿人 |
[31:41] | worked for Lemarchal Media in ’93 | 1993年在勒马尔查尔传媒工作 |
[31:44] | died in a car accident. | 死于车祸 |
[31:46] | It’s another dead end. | 又是一条没用的线索 |
[31:47] | – Don’t lose hope yet. – Well, why not? | -别丧失希望 -为什么不 |
[31:49] | This whole thing’s been a waste of time. | 这整件事就是在浪费时间 |
[31:50] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[31:52] | You reconnected with your mother. | 你和你妈重修旧好 |
[31:54] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[31:58] | I can’t believe you’ve been carrying all of that. | 真不敢相信你一直承受着这一切 |
[32:01] | Emily… thank you. | 艾米莉 谢谢你 |
[32:04] | I know you have a crisis here with Victoria closing in, | 我知道维多利亚正对你步步紧逼 |
[32:08] | but… | 但是 |
[32:10] | You stayed by me, so… | 你还陪在我身边 所以 |
[32:14] | We’ve always been there for each other. | 我们一直都陪在彼此的身边 |
[32:26] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[33:24] | Open the gate! | 快开门 |
[33:26] | Now! | 快 |
[33:37] | What the hell kind of game are you playing? | 你到底在玩什么把戏 |
[33:39] | I assume this visit isn’t an overdue “thank you” | 我想你来不是为了说声迟到的谢谢 |
[33:42] | for signing over the deed to Grayson Manor. | 尽管我签字转让了格雷森庄园的所有权 |
[33:45] | You never gave a damn about that house. | 你从来没在乎过那套房子 |
[33:47] | You’ve been after my family from the start. | 从始至终 你盯上的都是我的家庭 |
[33:50] | What’s your interest in Mason Treadwell? | 你为什么对梅森・特德韦尔感兴趣 |
[33:55] | My clients are none of your concern. | 我客户的事不劳你操心 |
[33:57] | Oh, I thought you’d clam up… | 我就知道你会守口如瓶 |
[34:00] | So I brought along an old friend. | 所以我带来了一位老朋友 |
[34:07] | There was a time when the smell alone | 曾几何时 只要闻到这个味道 |
[34:09] | was enough to make you sloppy and so, so chatty. | 就能让你心神荡漾 滔滔不绝 |
[34:12] | – Get the hell out of my room. – I probably should… | -滚出我的房间 -我也许是得走了 |
[34:16] | … since anyone you try to take into your confidence | 毕竟任何你希望坦诚相待的人 |
[34:19] | ends up deceased. | 都已惨死了 |
[34:22] | Or didn’t you know that Mason Treadwell | 还是你不知道 梅森・特德韦尔 |
[34:24] | was found dead in his cell tonight? | 今晚被发现死于牢房呢 |
[34:26] | – What? – You meddled where you shouldn’t, | -什么 -你在不该插手的地方插手 |
[34:28] | with no concern for the consequence. | 从来不考虑后果 |
[34:31] | You may be sober, but you still can’t think clearly. | 你可能是清醒的 但你的脑子明显不清楚 |
[34:37] | Watch your back, Stevie… | 给我小心点 史蒂维 |
[34:39] | And those of the people you love. | 还有那些你爱的人 |
[34:52] | 吉迪恩 怎么回事 一直被转到语音信箱 | |
[34:55] | 回我电话 事情紧急 | |
[34:58] | If my, uh, high-school French serves, | 如果我高中学的法语还没忘的话 |
[35:00] | allow me to answer. Your son was busy | 让我来回答 你的儿子正忙着 |
[35:03] | blatantly trading your name for favors | 公然拿你的名号换取好处 |
[35:05] | and acting like his ascension was a fait accompli. | 表现得似乎他继承家业已经成为事实 |
[35:10] | He wasn’t to share that. | 他没这么说 |
[35:12] | Mm. Dommage. | 真可惜 |
[35:14] | Well, since he’s already botched that task, | 既然他已经笨手笨脚地干上了 |
[35:16] | allow me to congratulate you on your retirement… | 请允许我恭喜你退休 |
[35:19] | though announcing it so early is quite the gamble. | 不过这么早宣布 非常冒险 |
[35:23] | I mean, imagine the panic, the rebel through your company, | 想象一下你公司里的惶恐和混乱 |
[35:27] | making it easy for vultures to swoop in and feast. | 贪婪的人很容易趁虚而入 大赚一笔 |
[35:30] | And you are one of them. | 你就是其中之一 |
[35:32] | Ah, foul of me, perhaps, | 或许是我不端 |
[35:33] | but your loyal deal was my first carcass. | 但你的公司是我手下的第一个牺牲品 |
[35:37] | The acquisition will be announced in the “Journal” tomorrow. | 收购消息会公布在明天的《华尔街日报》上 |
[35:52] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[35:56] | My father is grooming me to take over the Lemarchal Empire. | 我爸爸推荐我接手勒马尔查尔帝国 |
[36:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:03] | So I wanted to pop by and thank you. | 所以我顺道过来 谢谢你 |
[36:07] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[36:09] | You’ve been a good friend… | 你一直是个好朋友 |
[36:10] | beside me for the whole ride. | 一路都在我身边支持我 |
[36:13] | Since I was a 16-year-old girl | 从我16岁起就是如此 |
[36:15] | complaining about her father. | 那时我只会抱怨自己的父亲 |
[36:18] | – Until right now, tonight. – Yeah. | -你一直支持我 直到现在 今晚 -是啊 |
[36:23] | You know, you were always special. | 你一直很特别 |
[36:25] | That’s why I challenged you | 所以小的时候 |
[36:25] | to every impossible ski slope when we were kids. | 每个高难度雪坡 我都向你挑战 |
[36:28] | You just — you just kept winning. | 你总是…你总是赢 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:44] | We’ll make a great team, Daniel. | 我们会是很棒的团队 丹尼尔 |
[36:45] | And if I’m going to run the company, | 如果我要经营这加公司 |
[36:48] | I’ll need greatness by my side. | 身边就需要能干的人 |
[36:53] | – So… – Come on, let’s celebrate then. | -所以说… -行了 我们来庆祝吧 |
[37:04] | Hey. You haven’t been answering your call– | 你一直不回电话 |
[37:12] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[37:14] | I… | 我… |
[37:16] | I heard Mason died in… in… | 我听说梅森死在 在… |
[37:20] | I’m in over my head here. | 我脑子里一团糟 |
[37:23] | This damn place, Jack. I’m sorry. | 这个鬼地方 杰克 很抱歉 |
[37:25] | Don’t apologize. | 没必要抱歉 |
[37:26] | You have nothing to do with what happened to Mason. | 梅森的事跟你没关系 |
[37:30] | I thought I was helping, and I — | 我以为我在帮忙 我… |
[37:32] | and I ended up hurting someone. | 但我却伤害了别人 |
[37:34] | God, I never wanted you to see me like this. | 天啊 我不想你看见我这个样子 |
[37:36] | I want you to — I want you to go. | 我想让你 我想让你走 |
[37:38] | Just go please. | 你走吧 |
[37:45] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[37:51] | No. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[37:53] | No, I don’t — | 不 我不… |
[37:55] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[37:57] | I don’t want to be the first bad memory in your new house. | 我不想成为你新家的第一个糟糕记忆 |
[38:00] | You won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[38:02] | I’m taking you home to L.A., okay? | 我带你回洛杉矶的家 好吗 |
[38:08] | Come with me. | 跟我一起去 |
[38:09] | Please come with me, and we could start over. | 求你跟我一起去 我们可以重新开始 |
[38:12] | And you could bring Emily | 你可以带上艾米莉 |
[38:13] | ’cause she has to stop this. | 因为她必须得结束这一切了 |
[38:15] | She can’t. | 她不能 |
[38:19] | This is everything to her. | 这对她来说是一切 |
[38:24] | And I’m — | 而我 |
[38:26] | I’m coming back here to help her finish. | 我会回来帮她完成 |
[38:31] | Maybe Daniel’s right. | 或许丹尼尔是对的 |
[38:35] | You love Emily, don’t you? | 你爱艾米莉 是不是 |
[38:49] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[38:52] | It’s been an eventful few days. | 最近几天发生了好些事 |
[38:55] | Yeah, I agree. | 是啊 我同意 |
[38:56] | Conrad has decided to declare war. | 康拉德决定对我宣战 |
[38:58] | Well, then, so have I. | 我也是 |
[39:00] | I ran Stevie Grayson out of town, | 我把史蒂维・格雷森赶出了城 |
[39:02] | and now it’s time to test my theory about Emily Thorne. | 是时候检验我对艾米莉・索恩的理论了 |
[39:05] | Seems we’re both at war. | 看来我们都开战了 |
[39:15] | We have reservations. | 我们有预约 |
[39:17] | We’re not going to dinner. | 我们不去吃饭 |
[39:43] | What? No. Get me out. I’ll be dead. | 什么 不 让我出去 我会死的 |
[39:47] | Get me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[39:57] | Nolan Ross. | 诺兰・罗斯 |
[39:58] | And you said you didn’t need sundries. | 还说你不需要杂物费呢 |
[40:00] | God, your skin. You just look so alive. | 天啊 你的皮肤 看起来真有生气 |
[40:03] | All credit due to Emily’s face cream, | 都得感谢艾米莉的面霜 |
[40:06] | which contained a Japanese herb | 里面有一种日本草药 |
[40:08] | that makes the body mimic death for 12 hours. | 能让人假死12小时 |
[40:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[40:16] | We’re outside of the gates? | 我们在监狱外了吗 |
[40:17] | Well, that was your request, right? | 那不就是你的要求吗 |
[40:20] | Cash and a new identity. | 现金和新身份 |
[40:22] | My private jet will whisk you away to the Maldives, | 我的私人飞机会立马带你去马尔代夫 |
[40:25] | where Emily has provided you with the perfect writer’s retreat — | 那里艾米莉给你准备了完美的作家闭关地 |
[40:29] | a bungalow off the grid. | 一处查不到的平房 |
[40:33] | Which makes me a part of one of Ms. Thorne’s infamous plans | 于是我也成为索恩女士阴暗计划的一部分 |
[40:37] | in a story that she’s obviously still very committed to finish. | 看来这个故事她依然铁了心要写完 |
[40:41] | We need to know that we have your allegiance. | 我们得知道你对我们是忠心的 |
[40:44] | I only bartered with Victoria | 我之所以和维多利亚交易 |
[40:46] | because, frankly, I’d lost faith. | 实话说 是因为我没信心了 |
[40:49] | But… | 但是… |
[40:50] | consider me reborn. Dead in a way, maybe. | 就当我新生了吧 或者大概死了 |
[40:55] | You know, I never thought I would say this, but… | 我从没想过我会这么说 但是… |
[41:00] | it’s good to see you, Mason. | 很高兴见到你 梅森 |
[41:03] | And what shall we talk about | 那我们聊些什么呢 |
[41:04] | in our soon to be resumed ride to the field? | 继续前往机场还有一段旅程呢 |
[41:08] | Oh, well, I’ve got a few questions about another dead reporter. | 我有几个问题 关于另一个死去的记者 |
[41:14] | Ever heard of a Oscar Chapman? | 听说过奥斯卡・查普曼吗 |
[41:45] | Hey, Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[41:49] | What? | 什么 |
[41:52] | Yeah, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会告诉他 |
[41:55] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[41:56] | What? Has Mason been neutralized? | 怎么了 梅森控制住了吗 |
[41:59] | He’s in the air. | 他上飞机了 |
[42:02] | But before he left, | 但他走之前 |
[42:04] | he told Nolan that Oscar Chapman faked his own death. | 他告诉诺兰奥斯卡・查普曼伪造了自己的死亡 |
[42:08] | You don’t think he just wants us chasing loose tails? | 你觉得他会不会只想让我们追寻没用的线索 |
[42:10] | What, and further delay his magnum opus? No way. | 继续耽误他书写杰作的时间吗 不可能 |
[42:14] | The man who might know Pascal’s connection could still be alive. | 那个知道帕斯卡关联的人 可能还活着 |
[42:19] | Then we better pray we can find him. | 那我们最好祈祷能找到他 |