时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Revenge”… | |
[00:00] | 《想》 未来的媒体之神 哈维尔・萨尔加多 | |
[00:01] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[00:02] | You cannot go into business with these people. | 你不能和这些人做生意 |
[00:05] | They are looking out for me. | 他们为我考虑 |
[00:06] | You will regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[00:08] | This is…war. | 现在就此开战 |
[00:10] | Good luck on the big move with Margaux. | 恭喜你和玛尔戈更进一步 |
[00:11] | I’m not so sure that’s gonna happen anymore. | 我不知道还要不要继续 |
[00:13] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it. | 我认为我俩走不下去 |
[00:14] | I have everything handled. There won’t be any fallout. | 我搞定了一切 不会有任何问题 |
[00:17] | You recorded our conversations. | 你录下了我们的对话 |
[00:19] | I control you. | 你要听我的 |
[00:20] | How do you know my father? | 你怎么会认识我父亲 |
[00:21] | He came to me with the story about planting that bomb. | 他来找我 讲了他装好炸弹的故事 |
[00:23] | The second I gave Pascal that story, | 我告诉帕斯卡整个故事之后 |
[00:26] | I knew I’d made a mistake. | 立马发现我不该那么做 |
[00:27] | He killed your father. | 是他害死了你父亲 |
[00:28] | – We need you to come forward. – I’ll do whatever you need. | -我们需要你来作证 -我全听你们的 |
[00:33] | Pascal has already paid a visit to Mr. Chapman. | 帕斯卡已经拜访了查普曼先生 |
[00:35] | You’re next unless I run interference for you. | 如果我不帮你谈谈 你就是下一个目标 |
[00:38] | None of this was chance. | 这些人都不是碰巧出事 |
[00:40] | It was Emily. It’s revenge… | 是艾米莉做的手脚 这是一场 |
[00:42] | For David. | 为大卫的复仇 |
[00:47] | A revolution begins when the desires of many | 当一人的行动足以填补大多数人的欲望 |
[00:50] | are addressed by the actions of one. | 就是一场革命的开始 |
[00:52] | It’s a ripple of change | 这是动荡的巨变 |
[00:53] | that starts when the first stone is cast at those in power | 始于向当权者投掷的第一块石头 |
[00:58] | and only ends when one side lies defeated… | 只有一方被打败 或是双方达成一致 |
[01:02] | Or if two sides become one. | 革命方才结束 |
[01:04] | Since our last meeting, you seem to be avoiding me, | 从上次见面后 你好像在躲着我 |
[01:07] | Mr. Mathis. | 马西斯先生 |
[01:10] | I’ll let you know when I have what you need. | 我拿到你想要的东西后 会通知你的 |
[01:12] | Oh, well, when will that be? | 那会是什么时候 |
[01:13] | ‘Cause as I do my part to keep Pascal on his heels | 因为我尽责地在事业上打击帕斯卡 |
[01:17] | by besting him in business, | 让他忙个不停 |
[01:18] | you seem more interested in abandoned midtown buildings | 比起手中的任务 你好像对甩掉市中心的建筑 |
[01:21] | than the task at hand. | 更有兴趣 |
[01:22] | Well, I have other interests that don’t involve you. | 我有其他关注点 那和你没关系 |
[01:25] | Not right now you don’t. | 现在有关系 |
[01:27] | Or were the photographs of Oscar’s dead body | 还是奥斯卡尸体的照片 |
[01:29] | not enough to compel you? | 对你起不到震慑的作用 |
[01:31] | If you’re so eager, | 如果你这么迫切 |
[01:32] | why don’t you take care of Pascal yourself? | 为什么不自己对付帕斯卡 |
[01:34] | I don’t even get my hands dirty when driving. | 我开车时 都不会把手弄脏 |
[01:37] | You have one day | 你有一天时间 |
[01:39] | before I alert Pascal to your presence. | 然后我就要告诉帕斯卡你的存在 |
[01:42] | Unless, like Oscar Chapman, | 除非 你像奥斯卡・查普曼一样 |
[01:46] | you want to flee and life your life as a woman. | 想逃走 过上娘们儿一样的生活 |
[01:49] | You’re certainly acting like one. | 你做事儿也够不爷们的 |
[02:05] | I’m beginning to understand | 我开始明白 |
[02:07] | why Emily went through with that wedding. | 艾米莉为什么要完成婚礼 |
[02:10] | What happened on the honeymoon boat was to be my downfall. | 蜜月里发生的事导致了我的垮台 |
[02:15] | I can only imagine what her next desperate attempt will be. | 真不知道她的下一步绝望之举是什么 |
[02:19] | I won’t give her that chance. | 我不会给她机会的 |
[02:22] | I told you I don’t want you involved with her in any way. | 我说了 我不想让你跟她扯上任何关系 |
[02:26] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[02:32] | There is something I would like to ask you. | 我想问你一件事 |
[02:35] | Actually, I should have asked you this a long time ago. | 其实 我很早以前就该问的 |
[02:42] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[02:48] | Would you like to be my wife? | 你想做我的妻子吗 |
[02:58] | Yes, Pascal. | 我愿意 帕斯卡 |
[03:01] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[03:02] | – Yes? – Yes. | -愿意吗 -是的 |
[03:17] | What about Rebecca Devereaux? | 瑞贝卡・德弗罗呢 |
[03:19] | Zbornak? Nylund. | 兹波纳克 奈兰德 |
[03:23] | I just want you to be golden, girl. | 我只想让你金光闪闪 姑娘 |
[03:26] | Get serious, Nolan. | 严肃点 诺兰 |
[03:28] | I’m trying to give you time to reconsider | 我是尽量给你时间来重新考虑 |
[03:30] | since taking Conrad down like this is a huge risk. | 毕竟这样扳倒康拉德是巨大的冒险 |
[03:34] | It won’t be if we’re prepared. | 如果我们准备好 那就不会了 |
[03:37] | I cannot believe that Daniel got Javier to mac-stab me. | 真难以置信 丹尼尔怂恿哈维尔暗”电”伤我 |
[03:41] | Have you seen the guest list for the Myclone launch tomorrow? | 你看了明天”分身”发布会的宾客名单吗 |
[03:45] | Hey. You’re late. Is the space ready? | 你迟到了 那地方准备好了吗 |
[03:47] | No, I had to find a new one | 没有 我得找一个新地方 |
[03:49] | as Conrad cornered me at the original location… | 康拉德在原来的地方抓到了我 |
[03:52] | and gave me an ultimatum — | 给我下了最后通牒 |
[03:54] | Take care of Pascal, or he’ll reveal me. | 处理掉帕斯卡 不然他就揭发我 |
[03:58] | Then let’s take control of the situation. | 让我们来控制局面吧 |
[04:06] | What shall we do with the day? | 我们今天该做什么 |
[04:08] | There’s a beautiful vineyard at the North Fork | 北福克有一片美丽的葡萄园 |
[04:09] | I’ve been wanting to visit. | 我一直想去看看 |
[04:11] | Mm-hmm. I have a meeting in the city. | 我要在市里开会 |
[04:13] | But after that, I’m all yours. | 在那之后 我听你安排 |
[04:19] | Take it easy, you crazy kids. | 悠着点 你们这对疯子 |
[04:22] | I still can’t believe you’re engaged. | 我还是不敢相信你们订婚了 |
[04:25] | Oh, yes. I believe it. | 是啊 我信了 |
[04:27] | Where are you thinking of holding the ceremony? | 你们打算在哪里举行仪式 |
[04:29] | He won’t tell me, but I think it’s Corsica. | 他不肯告诉我 但我觉得是科西嘉岛 |
[04:30] | – It is Corsica, right? – I won’t tell you. | -是科西嘉岛 对吧 -保密 |
[04:32] | Hey, all goes well with the myclone debut tomorrow, | 要是明天”分身”发布会举办成功 |
[04:34] | we’ll build you a chateaux there with the profits. | 我们就用赚到的钱给你们在那里建一座城堡 |
[04:37] | I’m impressed, Daniel. | 你真令我刮目相看 丹尼尔 |
[04:38] | Your program is perfect for Lemarchal’s expansion into social media. | 你的项目让勒马尔查尔能顺利进军社会媒体 |
[04:42] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[04:43] | Margaux, your father tells me that he has big plans for you. | 玛尔戈 你父亲告诉我 他对你有重大安排 |
[04:47] | Oh, at least he has told the news to someone. | 原来他没有自己捂着消息 |
[04:50] | I spoke to Gideon this morning. | 今早我和吉迪恩通过话 |
[04:52] | He still thinks he’s in line for your job. | 他还认为自己是你的接班人呢 |
[04:55] | Patience, sweetheart. Patience. | 耐心点 宝贝 耐心点 |
[04:57] | It’s not like I’m stepping down tomorrow. | 又不是我明天就退休了 |
[05:00] | Okay, here’s… | 好了 这杯酒 |
[05:02] | to things worth the wait. | 敬那些值得等待的事物 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | – Come with me, LeMarchal. – Who are you? | -跟我走 勒马尔查尔 -你是谁 |
[05:29] | The man who’s detaining you. | 劫走你的人 |
[05:49] | Miss Thorne. | 索恩小姐 |
[05:51] | No. Agent Rebecca Stone, Homeland Security. | 不 我是丽贝卡・斯通 国土安全局的探员 |
[05:56] | This is where you tell me everything. | 把你知道的都说出来吧 |
[06:14] | For three years now, I’ve been undercover | 三年来 我都在为一起调查 |
[06:15] | building a case against the Graysons — | 格雷森家族的案子做卧底 |
[06:17] | Money laundering, murder… | 他们涉及洗钱 谋杀 |
[06:21] | Terrorism. | 恐怖主义 |
[06:22] | And you have the information that I need to close my case. | 而你手头有我结案需要的信息 |
[06:27] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[06:30] | Under Section 412 of the Patriot Act, | 根据《爱国者法案》第412条 |
[06:31] | I’m under no legal obligation to provide you with counsel. | 我没有法定义务向你提供法律咨询 |
[06:37] | I always knew you were up to something. | 我一直知道你别有所图 |
[06:40] | The feeling’s mutual. | 彼此彼此 |
[06:42] | So why don’t you make this easy on yourself? | 不如你坦白从宽 |
[06:45] | What do you have on the Graysons? | 你手上有格雷森家什么把柄 |
[06:47] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么可交代的 |
[06:51] | Ill-advised. | 真是不明智的回答 |
[06:53] | But fine. I’ll start with your phone. | 不过没关系 我会从你的手机查起 |
[07:18] | 夏洛特・克拉克 旧蒙托克大道3340号 南安普顿镇 纽约州 11900 | |
[07:22] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:25] | Charlotte? What’s wrong? | 夏洛特 怎么了 |
[07:28] | Some freak just sent me this. | 有个疯子刚刚寄了这个给我 |
[07:38] | “You’re so much like your namesake, it’s almost haunting. | “你就像你的名字一样美丽 让人魂牵梦萦 |
[07:41] | “And I know I said this before, | 我知道我以前曾说过 |
[07:43] | but the day you became a Clarke was one of my proudest moments.” | 你成为真正的克拉克会是我最骄傲的时刻之一” |
[07:47] | There’s no signature. | 没有署名 |
[07:49] | And what what does that mean — “I said this before”? | 那句”我以前曾说过”是什么意思 |
[07:51] | I haven’t the foggiest. Someone who’s trying to scare you? | 我完全不知道 有人要吓唬你吗 |
[07:53] | I don’t know, Mom. | 我不知道 妈妈 |
[07:55] | Amanda once showed me some journals that David wrote. | 阿曼达曾给我看过一些大卫写的日记 |
[07:58] | And the handwriting is similar. | 里面的笔迹和这很相似 |
[08:00] | Is there any chance David is still alive? | 有没有一丝可能大卫还活着 |
[08:04] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 |
[08:06] | History has proved that there are always people out there | 历史证明 总有人喜欢假借 |
[08:09] | who enjoy haunting this family | 大卫・克拉克鬼魂的名义 |
[08:11] | with the specter of David Clarke. | 来骚扰这个家 |
[08:12] | But that letter seems so sincere. | 但这封信里写得那么情真意切 |
[08:14] | Darling, don’t let your imagination run wild… | 亲爱的 别让幻想冲昏了头脑 |
[08:18] | Especially when there are far lovelier things to think about. | 尤其是在这更为愉快的时刻 |
[08:27] | You’re engaged. | 你订婚了 |
[08:29] | That was fast. | 太快了吧 |
[08:31] | I hope one day your heart knows such certainty. | 希望有一天你也能找到命中注定的归宿 |
[08:35] | Oh, sweetie. | 我的宝贝 |
[08:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[08:46] | So you see why we shouldn’t let anything rattle us? | 所以你明白了吗 何必为这些事烦扰 |
[08:49] | Give me that. I’ll get rid of it. | 给我吧 我来处理掉它 |
[08:51] | No. | 不 |
[08:53] | I don’t want you to spend another second | 我不希望你再为这种恶意玩笑 |
[08:55] | with such an evil prank. | 浪费丝毫时间 |
[09:07] | Dude has ice in his veins. | 这家伙的血比冰还冷 |
[09:11] | I guess that’s why he had no trouble | 所以他才能做出 |
[09:12] | shooting Oscar at point-blank range. | 近距离枪杀奥斯卡的事 |
[09:15] | That’s something that we have to carry, too, Nolan. | 那件事我俩也有责任 诺兰 |
[09:17] | Neither of you pulled that trigger. | 扣动扳机的不是你们 |
[09:19] | Pascal’s the one who has to pay. | 帕斯卡才是应该付出代价的人 |
[09:23] | Well, everything’s loaded. Now what? | 资料上传完毕 现在干什么 |
[09:25] | Access any audio or video from the last few days, | 查看近几天的任何音频视频资料 |
[09:28] | since that’s when Conrad contacted me. | 康拉德就是在那时联系我的 |
[09:30] | Once Pascal rolls on Conrad, Conrad will roll on Victoria. | 一旦帕斯卡揭发康拉德 康拉德就会揭发维多利亚 |
[09:33] | We’ll have them dead their rights. There. | 我们就能让他们自掘坟墓 就这个 |
[09:37] | I have everything handled. There won’t be any fallout. | 我都处理好了 不会出岔子 |
[09:39] | Just stay calm, and it’ll all be fine. | 保持镇定 没事的 |
[09:41] | But they are in big trouble. | 但他们都有大麻烦 |
[09:42] | Daniel and Gideon are kids. | 丹尼尔和吉迪恩都还是孩子 |
[09:44] | Trust me — the last thing Prince Rainier wants | 相信我 雷纳王子可不希望 |
[09:46] | is to alienate the Graysons and the LeMarchals | 因为酒柜被入侵 而疏远格雷森家族 |
[09:48] | over a raided wet bar. | 和勒马尔查尔家族 |
[09:50] | Damn it. This has nothing to do with Flight 197. | 该死 这和197航班无关 |
[09:52] | Pascal was bluffing. | 帕斯卡在虚张声势 |
[09:57] | Conrad doesn’t know that. | 可康拉德并不知道 |
[10:02] | I need you to get me something. | 我要你帮我做些事 |
[10:09] | You here for your sour grapes? | 你是过来煞风景吗 |
[10:11] | Mm, no, I heard the news. | 不 我听说了消息 |
[10:14] | You know, I thought that your imminent departure | 我以为你即将离开的消息 |
[10:17] | would bring me solace. | 能让我轻松一些 |
[10:18] | But oddly, there’s another sensation | 可没想到 有另一种感觉 |
[10:21] | kicking around inside of me. | 让我难受得肠子都绕起来了 |
[10:22] | A burst appendix, I hope. | 我希望是阑尾胀破 |
[10:24] | No, something far more concerning. | 不 比那更让人忧心 |
[10:27] | It’s a bizarre impulse to protect you. | 有一种要保护你的奇怪冲动 |
[10:30] | You know, it seems as if your mission | 似乎你的使命就是 |
[10:32] | is to stop by weekly like the gardener | 像园丁一样每周按时来这报到 |
[10:34] | to convince me that Pascal is a weed. | 想要说服我 帕斯卡碰不得 |
[10:36] | If I didn’t know better, | 要不是我早就认清了你 |
[10:37] | I would think that you were still in love with me. | 我会以为你还对我余情未了 |
[10:40] | And I was once, Victoria. | 我确实爱过你 维多利亚 |
[10:43] | As Pascal is now. | 现在有帕斯卡爱我 |
[10:45] | Is he? | 他真爱你么 |
[10:47] | After trying to force my compliance to his demands, | 他爱你不过是因为在强迫我服从他以后 |
[10:49] | he needs to make certain that you are legally incapable | 他要确保你不能在法律上证明 |
[10:52] | of corroborating my testimony about him. | 我关于他的那些证词 |
[10:55] | I assure you that is not the case. | 你这是胡说八道 |
[10:57] | Why don’t you ask Oscar Chapman? | 不信的话你可以去问问奥斯卡・查普曼 |
[10:59] | ’cause he’s the man your fiance Killed in the city yesterday | 因为你未婚夫为了自保 |
[11:01] | To save his own skin. | 昨天去城里杀了他 |
[11:03] | Or did he not tell you that before he proposed? | 他跟你求婚前没把这事告诉你吗 |
[11:06] | If you ever set foot in this house again, | 你再迈进这房子一步 |
[11:09] | I will have you arrested for trespassing. | 我就告你擅闯民宅 |
[11:10] | Oh, from what I hear, you won’t be around to make that happen. | 据我所知 下次你应该就不在这里了 |
[11:16] | You will make a beautiful bride, Victoria. | 你会成为一个美丽的新娘 维多利亚 |
[11:20] | I only wish the vows of matrimony | 我惟愿这次的结婚 |
[11:22] | didn’t lead once more to your being a miserable wife. | 不会让你又以离婚收场 |
[11:40] | Did Margaux send you for her stuff? | 玛尔戈让你来拿她的东西吗 |
[11:43] | ’cause I haven’t boxed it up yet. | 我还没帮她打包呢 |
[11:44] | No. | 不是 |
[11:46] | But, Jack, I am so sorry. | 杰克 真的很抱歉 |
[11:47] | I never meant for that to happen. | 我从没想过事情会变成这样 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well, it had to… | 这是早晚的事 |
[11:51] | With or without your brother’s meddling. | 不管有没有你哥哥从中作梗 |
[11:55] | What brings you by? | 你来有什么事 |
[12:02] | You’re gonna think I’m crazy. | 你一定会觉得我疯了 |
[12:17] | Who wrote this? | 谁写的 |
[12:18] | I have a guess. | 我猜呢 |
[12:22] | It can’t be David. | 不可能是大卫 |
[12:24] | Well, Amanda had some journals with his handwriting, | 阿曼达有本笔记 上面有他的字迹 |
[12:27] | So it can’t hurt to check, right? | 所以 查一查也无妨 对吧 |
[12:29] | Charlotte, your father is dead. | 夏洛特 你亲生父亲已经死了 |
[12:32] | This is obviously just some jerk messing with your head. | 这明显只是哪个混蛋想扰乱你的思绪 |
[12:35] | Yeah, my mother said the same thing. | 对 我妈也是这么说的 |
[12:37] | And then I found these in her vanity … | 但我在她的废弃物里找到了这个 |
[12:39] | Two more letters. | 另外两封信 |
[12:40] | Why would she hide them and then lie to my face about it? | 她为什么要隐瞒 还要当面骗我 |
[12:43] | Who knows why she does anything? | 她做什么事不都是随心所欲么 |
[12:44] | Please, can I just see the journals? | 求你了 我就看看日记行吗 |
[12:46] | I don’t know what Amanda showed you, but I don’t have anything. | 我不知道阿曼达给你看了什么 我这里什么都没有 |
[12:50] | Then I guess I’ll have to confront my mom about it, | 那我只能去找我妈对质了 |
[12:52] | Because… I just have this feeling. | 反正…我就是有种感觉 |
[12:59] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:05] | I think I can help you. | 我应该能帮你 |
[13:11] | It’s a shame we never got to play poker. | 真遗憾我们没一起打过扑克 |
[13:14] | I would have known you were bluffing. | 不然我就会知道你是在虚张声势了 |
[13:18] | But Conrad obviously took the bait. | 不过很明显 康拉德上钩了 |
[13:21] | Which means you have nothing. | 也就是说你一无所获 |
[13:25] | Except an exact timeline of your guilt. | 除了一份你犯罪的详细时间记录 |
[13:32] | Your initial investment in Grayson Global. | 你在格雷森国际那些初期投资 |
[13:36] | You made millions off of that bombing just like Conrad. | 你跟康拉德一样 利用爆炸事故获利了数百万 |
[13:40] | What do you do to protect it? | 要怎么保住那些赃款 |
[13:45] | You kill Trevor Mathis. | 你杀了特雷夫・马西斯 |
[13:46] | We have confirmation that you wrote that. | 我们能证明这是你写的 |
[13:48] | Wrote what? Some meaningless letters? | 我写了什么 一堆没意义的字母吗 |
[13:54] | Not to Oscar Chapman. | 对奥斯卡・查普曼来说可不是全无意义 |
[13:55] | But, of course… | 当然 |
[13:57] | You know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[13:59] | You killed him to keep him from talking. | 为了堵住他的嘴 你杀了他 |
[14:02] | Well… it’s circumstantial. | 这不过是你的猜测 |
[14:09] | It’s enough to detain you indefinitely! | 这足够关你一辈子了 |
[14:16] | Maybe Margaux will be a little bit more forthcoming. | 也许下一个就是玛尔戈了 |
[14:19] | Margaux knows nothing. | 玛尔戈毫不知情 |
[14:20] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[14:22] | She’s been digging around for information on flight 197 | 她一来这里就开始打听 |
[14:25] | Since she got here. | 197航班的详情 |
[14:26] | Either you cooperate, or I’m going after her. | 要么你乖乖合作 要么我就盯死她了 |
[14:30] | What do you want, huh? | 你到底想要什么 |
[14:31] | What I’ve wanted from the beginning … | 我从一开始就只想要 |
[14:33] | The Graysons. | 格雷森夫妇 |
[14:36] | You’ll wear this wire to the myclone launch… | 你带着这副窃听器去参加”分身”的启动仪式 |
[14:39] | Where I will watch your every move | 我会盯着你的一举一动 |
[14:40] | Until you get a confession from Conrad and Victoria, | 直到你套出康拉德和维多利亚的认罪证词 |
[14:42] | At which point, in return, | 到那时 作为回报 |
[14:45] | You’ll leave this country a free man. | 你可以自由离开这个国家 |
[14:51] | I’ll give you Conrad. No problem. | 我给你康拉德 没问题 |
[14:52] | – We need victoria, too. – No. | -我们也需要维多利亚 -不行 |
[15:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | I’ll give you Victoria. | 维多利亚归你 |
[15:05] | But you breathe a word of this to her, and, I swear to god, | 但你要是跟她透漏半个字 我发誓 |
[15:08] | You will never again see the light of day. | 你就再也看不到世间的阳光了 |
[15:12] | What should I do if plans change? | 如果计划有变 我该怎么做 |
[15:15] | Call this number. | 打这个号码 |
[15:17] | Otherwise, my associate will pick you up outside your office | 另外 我的助理会在启动仪式前30分钟 |
[15:20] | 30 minutes before the launch and prep you. | 在你办公室门口接你 帮你做好准备 |
[15:24] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[15:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:50] | How was your meeting in the city? | 今天在城里的会怎么样 |
[15:52] | waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[15:55] | Were these the same people you met the other afternoon? | 这次跟你那天下午见的是同一群人吗 |
[16:01] | Why all the questions? | 为什么问这些 |
[16:03] | I’m just asking you about your day. | 我只是问问你今天过的怎么样 |
[16:09] | I’ve had it with this country. | 我在这边待的差不多了 |
[16:11] | And I’m needed back in Paris. | 我得回巴黎了 |
[16:14] | We leave tomorrow night after the event. | 明晚发布会后我们就走 |
[16:18] | Is there something on your mind, Pascal? | 你有什么心事吗 帕斯卡 |
[16:20] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗澡 |
[16:23] | And then maybe… we can discuss flights. | 然后或许… 我们可以谈谈航班的事 |
[16:56] | You’ve reached the office of Agent Rebecca Stone, | 这里是国家安全局 |
[16:58] | Homeland Security. | 丽贝卡・斯通探员办公室 |
[17:00] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[17:05] | Once he’s wired, tell him to get Conrad into the V.I.P suite | 他一戴上耳麦 告诉他带康拉德去VIP包厢 |
[17:08] | where it’ll be quiet. | 那里很安静 |
[17:09] | After Pascal gets a confession, | 帕斯卡套出招供后 |
[17:12] | I’ll bring him back down to you. | 我就把他带回来给你 |
[17:13] | All those years thinking my father had killed himself, | 这些年我一直认为我父亲是自杀 |
[17:17] | only to be that close to Pascal today. | 只为了今天能如此接近帕斯卡 |
[17:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:21] | But just imagine his shock | 可以想象等他发现 |
[17:23] | when he figures out he’s been played. | 自己被耍了的时候 会多么吃惊 |
[17:26] | You know restraint is not my strong suit. | 你知道隐忍可不是我的强项 |
[17:28] | As of tomorrow night, he’s all yours. | 到明天晚上 他就由你处置了 |
[17:31] | Do whatever you want with him. | 你想对他怎样都行 |
[17:36] | I think Pascal is talking to Homeland Security. | 我想帕斯卡在向国安局招供 |
[17:40] | What? Where is he now? | 什么 他现在在哪儿 |
[17:42] | He said he had more business to do in the city | 他说他在市区有些事 |
[17:45] | and that he would meet me at your launch tomorrow | 然后他明天会和我在你们的发布会见面 |
[17:47] | and, after that, we would leave the country. | 之后我们就离开美国 |
[17:51] | Sounds like he has something planned. | 听起来他计划了什么事 |
[17:54] | I wonder if my ruse with my friend at Interpol | 或许我和在国际刑警的朋友间的诡计 |
[17:56] | accidentally tipped the feds off. | 不小心惊动了联调局 |
[17:58] | Your ruse at Interpol? What are you talking about? | 你在国际刑警里的诡计 你在说什么 |
[18:00] | I needed my magazine back, | 我需要把我的杂志夺回来 |
[18:01] | so I had him threaten Pascal, okay? | 所以我就让他威胁帕斯卡 |
[18:03] | In doing so, you may have put Pascal in an untenable position! | 这样 你可能会让帕斯卡立场不坚定 |
[18:07] | I’m not the bad guy here! | 我可不是坏人 |
[18:13] | I put such faith in him. | 我那么信任他 |
[18:15] | I can’t believe that he would talk to the authorities | 真不敢相信他竟然不告诉我 |
[18:17] | without telling me. | 就跟官方招了 |
[18:23] | Is he using me? | 他在利用我吗 |
[18:24] | No. | 不 |
[18:26] | I mean, I’m sure he’d never betray you. | 我相信他不会背叛你 |
[18:29] | Besides, the only person he has to offer up is dad, right? | 再说 他唯一能出卖的人就只有父亲 是不是 |
[18:36] | And you really think that Pascal’s gonna come through? | 你真的觉得帕斯卡会完成计划吗 |
[18:39] | Ah, so help me, but… | 上帝保佑 |
[18:41] | I think he is actually motivated by a love for Victoria, | 但我觉得他这么做实际上是出于对维多利亚的爱 |
[18:44] | which only confirms that I will never understand the French. | 这只能证明我永远也不能理解法国人 |
[18:50] | Yeah. I learned that the hard way. | 是啊 我受过这苦 |
[18:55] | I’m so sorry about Margaux. | 玛尔戈的事我很抱歉 |
[18:58] | It’s better now than later, I guess. | 长痛不如短痛啊 |
[19:01] | Well, at least you brought Charlotte back into the fold. | 至少你重新取得夏洛特的信任了 |
[19:06] | Yeah, well, think of it as my way of mending fences | 是啊 就算是我弥补往事 |
[19:10] | and of not losing every woman in my life to Daniel Grayson. | 不把我生命中的所有女人都输给丹尼尔・格雷森吧 |
[19:14] | Anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[19:18] | Digital stamp from a local post office | 当地邮局的数字签章 |
[19:20] | leaves more footprints than the pony express. | 比人送信件留下的痕迹多多了 |
[19:23] | And this one tracks to… | 这一个追踪到了 |
[19:28] | Kurt Renner? | 库尔特・雷纳 |
[19:31] | Lives in a cabin in the middle of the Berkshires. | 住在伯克郡中部的一个小木屋里 |
[19:34] | That’s great, Nolan. Thank you. | 太棒了 诺兰 谢谢你 |
[19:36] | Seriously? You’re not gonna tell me what this is about? | 不是吧 你不打算跟我说这是怎么回事吗 |
[19:40] | Trust me. It’s… | 相信我 这… |
[19:41] | It’s not worth your time. | 不值得你浪费时间 |
[19:49] | – Daniel! – We’ve got a problem. | -丹尼尔 -我们有麻烦了 |
[19:55] | Pascal has been talking to the feds. | 帕斯卡在跟联调局招供 |
[20:00] | Desperate man taking desperate measures. | 绝望的人采取铤而走险的措施 |
[20:02] | Must have got himself snared for his most recent crime. | 一定是因为最近的罪行掉进陷阱里了 |
[20:07] | So he’s trying to save his neck. | 所以他这是在自保 |
[20:09] | But with what? | 用什么自保呢 |
[20:11] | Well, for starters, evidence he has on me | 首先 他手上有我的把柄 |
[20:13] | that I’ve tried unsuccessfully to retrieve. | 我想取回却失败了 |
[20:16] | But if I’m still a free man, it’s obviously not enough. | 但我现在还是个自由人 很显然证据不够 |
[20:23] | You coming to the launch tomorrow night? | 你明天晚上来发布会吗 |
[20:25] | Well, seeing as I now have sizable media holdings, | 我现在有可观的媒体股份 |
[20:27] | it wouldn’t do to miss it. | 我怎么会错过 |
[20:28] | I think that’s where Pascal plans to drop the hammer. | 我想帕斯卡就想在那里动手吧 |
[20:31] | I’ve arranged for my friend over at Interpol to be standing by | 我已经要我在国际刑警的朋友准备好 |
[20:34] | to extradite him back to France for cooking “Voulez’s” books. | 以篡改《想》的名义把他引渡回法国 |
[20:37] | Oh, and you need me to get him to the airport | 你要我把他引到机场 |
[20:40] | because you can’t absent yourself from your own event. | 因为你不能缺席你自己的活动 |
[20:42] | Well, if he’s gunning for you, | 如果他的目标是你 |
[20:43] | he’ll have to follow wherever you go. | 你去哪儿他就得跟去哪儿 |
[20:45] | I mean, the suits over at Homeland Security | 国安局的探员 |
[20:47] | won’t be prepared for that. | 可不会预料到这事 |
[20:49] | Uh, you know, this won’t sit well with your mother. | 你妈妈可不会同意这件事 |
[20:52] | She’s gonna accuse you of betraying her. | 她会怪你背叛了她的 |
[20:54] | Please. She was the one who was foolish enough to trust him. | 拜托 是她太愚蠢相信了他 |
[20:58] | Besides, there’s many upsides to getting rid of Pascal. | 再说 除掉帕斯卡有很多好处 |
[21:10] | Everything set for the launch tonight? | 今晚的发布会一切准备就绪了吗 |
[21:11] | First, my father says a few words, | 首先 我爸爸说几句 |
[21:13] | and then we hand over the program to Javier. | 然后我们把项目交给哈维尔 |
[21:16] | I, uh — I know it’s Pascal’s company, but… | 我知道这是帕斯卡的公司 |
[21:19] | this was our acquisition. | 但我们已经收购了它 |
[21:22] | What — you don’t think he should speak? | 怎么 你觉得他不该发言吗 |
[21:24] | Well, I just think it’s a good time | 我只是觉得这是个 |
[21:26] | to establish a precedent by letting you lead. | 确立你领导地位的好机会 |
[21:29] | And to that point, I know he promised you his job, | 我知道他承诺给你这份工作 |
[21:31] | but you should get it in writing. | 但你应该写在合同里 |
[21:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:36] | Do you know something I don’t? | 你知道什么我不知道的吗 |
[21:38] | Well, just that my mother said he wants to leave tonight | 我妈妈说他今晚要离开 |
[21:42] | on the first of many vacations with her. | 可能是为了和她去度假 |
[21:45] | If Pascal stops running the day-to-day at Lemarchal, | 一旦帕斯卡不能够天天到任 |
[21:47] | it could create a power vacuum back in Paris. | 在巴黎就会有空余的职位 |
[21:51] | Where Gideon can sweep in and take advantage. | 吉迪恩就可以趁势而入了 |
[21:54] | Yeah, Margaux… | 玛尔戈 |
[21:56] | we are about to launch a product | 我们要发布一个新的产品 |
[21:58] | that will fundamentally alter the landscape of this company. | 一个将会改变这整个公司现状的产品 |
[22:02] | So why shouldn’t your father commit to you | 你为什么不乘势让你爸爸给你个承诺 |
[22:05] | before your brother has a chance to change his mind? | 在你哥哥有机会改变他主意之前 |
[22:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:18] | Are you sure this is the right address? | 你确定这是正确的地址吗 |
[22:20] | County registrar’s office said there’s no Kurt Renner | 城市户籍处的人说没有叫库尔特・雷纳的 |
[22:22] | or anyone living here. | 也没有人住这里 |
[22:24] | Well, someone does. | 很显然 是有的 |
[22:30] | 大卫・克拉克飞机爆炸案 | |
[22:31] | Someone who obviously wants to keep their identity hidden. | 一个不想被别人发现的人 |
[22:36] | Don’t jump to any conclusions. | 别急着得出结论 |
[22:37] | I’m trying not to, but it’s hard. | 我也不想这么急 但是很难 |
[22:41] | Charlotte… | 夏洛特 |
[22:43] | David Clarke died in front of 100 inmates. | 100个犯人目击了大卫・克拉克的死 |
[22:46] | And even if they were all wrong, | 就算他们都看错了 |
[22:47] | why would he wait until now to reach out to his daughter? | 他为什么要等到现在才和他的女儿联系 |
[22:51] | Maybe he was afraid. | 或许是因为害怕 |
[22:55] | This is the same stationary used in those letters. | 这些纸上的字迹也是一样的 |
[22:57] | Yeah, but the rest is research. | 但是其余的都是猜测 |
[22:59] | David knew all this information. | 这些信息大卫都知道 |
[23:01] | He wouldn’t need to do any of this. | 他用不着搜集这么多资料 |
[23:04] | So, this really is just some sicko trying to mess with me. | 所以这可能真的只是个想骚扰我的变态 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:10] | Let’s go before he comes home. | 在他回来之前我们得赶快离开 |
[23:51] | So, it is true. You’re leaving tonight? | 看来是真的了 你今晚就走 是吗 |
[23:55] | Yes. My business here is done. | 是的 我在这里的事情已经完成了 |
[23:57] | Yours, yes, but not mine. | 你的完成了 我的还没有 |
[23:58] | You’ve been looking for a foothold | 你一直在寻找一个突破口 |
[24:00] | into social networking for years. | 一个开展社交网络的平台 |
[24:02] | Myclone will be that for our company. | “分身”可以帮助我们公司达到这一点 |
[24:05] | I’m glad you saw its potential. | 很高兴你看出了它的潜力 |
[24:07] | What are you getting at, Margaux? | 玛尔戈 你想要什么 |
[24:13] | Well, you say that I am the next generation of Lemarchal media. | 你说我是勒马尔查尔传媒的下一任掌门 |
[24:17] | But yet I fear that once you’re home, | 但是我怕你一回去 |
[24:19] | Gideon will do anything to sway you. | 吉迪恩会使你动摇 |
[24:21] | Don’t worry. My mind is made up. | 不用担心 我主意已定 |
[24:26] | Well, then, put it in writing — | 那么 把这个付诸笔头 |
[24:28] | a formal contract making me the next C.E.O. | 起草一个协议 使我成为下一任总裁 |
[24:34] | All right. | 没问题 |
[24:37] | I’ll have the papers drawn up. | 我马上起草 |
[24:41] | Thank you, papa. | 爸爸 谢谢你 |
[24:43] | Let’s have a drink at the Rutherford before the event | 开幕之前让我们一起去卢瑟福喝一杯 |
[24:47] | to celebrate. | 权当庆祝 |
[24:49] | I have things to do. | 我还有些事 |
[24:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:53] | But I love you, sweetheart. | 但我爱你 甜心 |
[24:56] | And I know you’ll do a great job. | 我知道你一定会做得很好 |
[25:18] | Nolan Ross. | 诺兰・罗斯 |
[25:21] | Your name’s not on the list. | 名单上没有你的名字 |
[25:25] | How about on the hardware? | 你们设备上呢 |
[25:27] | I’d say that makes me a permanent plus-one. | 我应该算是常驻吧 |
[25:32] | Oh, millennials. | 新人啊 |
[25:33] | If only he understood how well I know this guest list. | 居然不知道我是常客 |
[25:39] | Surprised to see you at my party. | 在我的宴会上看到你真是难得 |
[25:41] | I am still the master of this universe. | 我还是这个行业的头头 |
[25:44] | So if you want to be in my orbit, where else would I be? | 要是你占了我的地盘 我怎么办 |
[25:47] | Ross, if you’re quite finished playing | 罗斯 如果你玩够了这个 |
[25:48] | “Who’s got the bigger hard drive,” | “比比谁更高的游戏” |
[25:49] | I have an update for you both. | 我要告诉你们一些事 |
[25:51] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[25:53] | Pleasure. | 不要紧 |
[25:55] | Pascal is wired, transmitting, and en route. | 帕斯卡上线了 信号在接收 在移动 |
[25:58] | Let’s just hope he sticks to the plan. | 希望他按照计划进行 |
[25:59] | Oh, he will. | 他当然会 |
[26:01] | Victoria’s exactly the leverage we needed. | 维多利亚是我们的筹码 |
[26:09] | I thought I was going to have to navigate this event alone. | 我还以为我会一个人呆在这个宴会上 |
[26:13] | What kept you? | 你怎么来晚了 |
[26:14] | I’m sorry for making you wait. | 非常抱歉来晚了 |
[26:18] | Is there something you need to tell me, Pascal? | 帕斯卡 你是不是有事情要告诉我 |
[26:23] | Let’s begin our life away from here now. | 我们一起重新开始生活吧 |
[26:26] | We can leave the party… take the plane to Corsica. | 离开这个宴会 搭飞机去科西嘉岛 |
[26:31] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[26:32] | We must. | 我们可以的 |
[26:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:36] | You do believe me, don’t you? | 你相信我 对吗 |
[26:39] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:54] | I’ll see you later. | 等会见 |
[27:01] | Looks like happily ever after. | 看起来会幸福一辈子 |
[27:06] | I know we’ve had our differences, but… | 我知道我们不一样 但是 |
[27:09] | it seems like you’re actually getting what you deserve. | 似乎你已经得到了你应得的 |
[27:14] | Congratulations, Victoria. | 恭喜你 维多利亚 |
[27:27] | Welcome, all. | 欢迎大家 |
[27:29] | This is a big moment for my company, | 这对于我们公司和我的家庭来说 |
[27:31] | and also for my family. | 都是一个重要的时刻 |
[27:33] | Tonight, I am very happy | 今晚 我很高兴 |
[27:36] | to announce that my daughter, Margaux, | 向大家宣布 我的女儿玛尔戈 |
[27:39] | will be my successor at Lemarchal media. | 将成为勒马尔查尔传媒的继承人 |
[27:42] | I also give the stage to her. | 现在让她为大家说几句 |
[27:44] | So, please welcome Margaux Lemarchal. | 大家欢迎玛尔戈・勒马尔查尔 |
[27:49] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[27:52] | Merci, papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[27:54] | So, tonight, | 那么 今晚 |
[27:56] | my partner, Daniel Grayson, and I invite you to witness | 我和我的搭档丹尼尔・格雷森将邀请你们 |
[27:59] | the next revolution in personalized technology. | 共同见证下一代的个性化技术 |
[28:03] | So, what if an app knew you better than you know yourself? | 如果有一个软件比你本人更了解你自己 |
[28:08] | What if it could… | 如果它能够 |
[28:09] | anticipate your desires and help others fulfill them? | 预见你的愿望并帮助别人实现它们 |
[28:14] | Well, today, “What if” becomes “What you can’t live without.” | 今天 这些”如果”将变成”生活必需品” |
[28:18] | And to tell you more, | 为了让各位了解更多信息 |
[28:19] | I’d like to introduce you to the architect of Myclone. | 我们将向各位介绍”分身”的设计者 |
[28:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, the remarkable Javier Salgado. | 女士们先生们 有请哈维尔・萨尔加多 |
[28:32] | Myclone is a hyper-personalized search engine | “分身”是一个高度个性化的搜索引擎 |
[28:35] | and social-media hub gathering data | 和社交媒体中心 它通过收集数据 |
[28:37] | to re-create the person themselves. | 重新创造用户本人 |
[28:40] | On the outside… | 无论是外表 |
[28:43] | …and inside. | 还是内在 |
[28:45] | – Hey, Charlotte. – Hi, Javier. | -你好呀 夏洛特 -嗨 哈维尔 |
[28:48] | So, my girlfriend really wanted to be here tonight. | 我女朋友今晚真的很想来 |
[28:49] | But since she couldn’t, | 但因为她无法到场 |
[28:51] | you all get to see the power of Myclone. | 你们就有机会领略”分身”的魅力了 |
[28:55] | Hey, babe. What do you want to do for your next birthday? | 亲爱的 你下个生日想干什么 |
[28:57] | That’s easy — to get high and party. | 很简单 过足瘾和派对 |
[29:03] | High on life, I’m sure. | 我想她肯定是指生活过足瘾 |
[29:05] | Uh, let’s — let’s take it to one of our guests. | 那么让 让我们来邀请一位来宾 |
[29:09] | You. Would you tell everybody your name? | 这位 你能告诉大家你的名字吗 |
[29:11] | Kristiana Rubins. | 克里斯蒂娜・鲁宾斯 |
[29:13] | Well, Myclone has already done voice, name, facial recognition | “分身”完成了声音 姓名和面部识别 |
[29:17] | and is now pulling from every database in the world | 正在从世界所有的数据库中收集信息 |
[29:21] | to create…you. | 来创造 你 |
[29:28] | We’d like to send you anywhere on our dime. | 我们愿意支付你去任何地方的旅费 |
[29:30] | Mm-hmm. So, let’s plan your dream trip. | 那就让我们来设计一个完美旅行吧 |
[29:33] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪儿呢 |
[29:37] | Sarajevo — There’s a flight leaving JFK in 12 hours | 萨拉热窝 12小时后会有一班飞机 |
[29:38] | with a connection in Munich. | 从肯尼迪机场出发 在慕尼黑转机 |
[29:39] | Sounds exotic. | 听起来真有异国情调 |
[29:41] | Should we book it? | 我们要订票吗 |
[29:42] | Is this some kind of sick joke? | 这是在开让人恶心的玩笑吗 |
[29:45] | My family was massacred there when I was 9. | 我9岁的时候全家人就是在那儿被杀的 |
[29:48] | I barely escaped with my life. | 我也差点丧了命 |
[29:50] | Um, our most sincere apologies. | 诚心向您致歉 |
[29:52] | Like any prototype, there are glitches to iron out. | 像所有的原始产品一样 有一些小故障 |
[29:55] | Well, I tried to tell Javier Myclone wasn’t ready. | 我告诉过哈维尔 “分身”还不成熟 |
[29:59] | So I manipulated the data dumps… | 所以我就篡改了一下这里所有人的 |
[30:02] | …for every single person here to show him. | 数据来向他证明这一点 |
[30:07] | Nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:15] | He’ll have another one. | 他想再要一杯 |
[30:17] | – Yes, sir. – Same for me. | -好的 先生 -我也一样 |
[30:19] | Will this round come with another obscure threat? | 这一轮还有什么隐藏的威胁吗 |
[30:22] | I no longer want to play games | 我不想再和应该和我成为盟友的人 |
[30:24] | with people who should be my allies. | 玩游戏了 |
[30:26] | Oh, I’m glad to see you’ve come to your senses. | 真高兴你终于清醒了 |
[30:31] | I was just on my way out. | 我刚好要走 |
[30:35] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会让你觉得值得留下来一会儿 |
[30:40] | Well, then, walk with me. | 那就跟我一起走吧 |
[30:47] | – What the hell was that? – It was probably Nolan. | -那是怎么回事 -可能是诺兰干的 |
[30:49] | He’s the only person that’s smart enough to pull this off. | 只有他有能力做到 |
[30:51] | I thought we were paying you to be best. | 我们花钱是为了让你成为顶级的 |
[30:52] | You are. I’ll fix it. | 确实 我会解决好的 |
[30:54] | No, you won’t. | 不 你没有机会了 |
[30:55] | No. You see, we own the program now. | 不 现在这个项目是我们的 |
[30:57] | We don’t need you to make it a success. | 我们不需要你来让它成功 |
[30:59] | You’re out. | 你可以滚了 |
[31:07] | Okay. No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[31:10] | Your performance out there was the only reason | 你在那儿的表现 |
[31:12] | we won’t take a dive in the market tomorrow. | 是我们明天股票不会暴跌的唯一原因 |
[31:14] | – Still, I mean — – Hey, hey, hey. No. | -但是我 -不要激动 |
[31:16] | What happened out there had Nolan Ross all over it. | 刚刚发生的一切都是因为诺兰・罗斯 |
[31:19] | But if he’s stupid enough | 但如果他蠢到 |
[31:20] | to sabotage his former protege’s launch, | 要砸了他的前任雇主的饭碗 |
[31:22] | it gives us instant credibility when we let the world know. | 我们公之于众的时候大家就会立刻相信了 |
[31:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:33] | Wait. Pascal’s headed in the wrong direction. | 等等 帕斯卡走的方向不对 |
[31:35] | You think he’s gonna sell us out? | 你觉得他会出卖我们吗 |
[31:37] | I’m not gonna let him. | 我不会让他得逞的 |
[31:49] | Aiden, Pascal’s deviating from the plan. | 艾登 帕斯卡没按计划行事 |
[31:51] | Watch to see where they exit the building. | 看看他们从哪里出去了 |
[31:52] | I’m ready. | 我就位了 |
[31:53] | Ems, they’re headed up, not down. | 艾米 他们朝上走了 不是往下 |
[31:55] | Stay here. Let me know what floor they get off on. | 你待在这儿 告诉我他们在哪层下了 |
[32:03] | They must be headed for the penthouse. | 他们肯定是去阁楼了 |
[32:07] | No, no, no. No, wait. Ems, they’re going to the roof. | 不 等等 艾米 他们去屋顶了 |
[32:13] | And you may have some unwanted company soon. | 你可能会碰到不速之客 |
[32:27] | I have to fly back to the Hamptons. | 我要飞回汉普顿 |
[32:30] | Care to join? | 你要一起吗 |
[32:32] | Let’s talk here. | 我们就在这儿谈 |
[32:35] | What’s — what’s so pressing? | 什么事这么急 |
[32:37] | I’m haunted by things we did in our past. | 我被我们过去的所作所为折磨着 |
[32:40] | And what were those, pray tell? | 这是什么 祷言吗 |
[32:42] | Trevor Mathis. David Clarke. | 特雷夫・马西斯 大卫・克拉克 |
[32:44] | No, those are your ghosts, Pascal, not mine. | 不 那都是你的 帕斯卡 不是我 |
[32:47] | I want to move on. Don’t you understand? | 我想放下 你不明白吗 |
[32:51] | I want what I’ve always wanted — | 我只要我一直想要的 |
[32:53] | To win at any cost. | 不惜任何代价去赢 |
[32:55] | Or do you need me to be more specific? | 你还需要我说得更明白吗 |
[32:58] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[33:01] | Well, let’s try this. | 这样说吧 |
[33:04] | Sometimes, to thrive, | 有时候为了发展 |
[33:06] | you need to do the unexpected. | 你需要出其不意 |
[33:10] | Pascal, watch out! | 帕斯卡 小心 |
[33:35] | No! My God! | 不 我的天 |
[33:47] | Better call 911. | 最好赶快报警 |
[34:00] | Why aren’t you arresting him? | 你们为什么不逮捕他 |
[34:02] | For what, my dear? | 以什么罪名 亲爱的 |
[34:04] | As I was telling the detective, Pascal wanted to talk, | 我刚才跟警官说过了 帕斯卡找我谈谈 |
[34:07] | and I offered him a ride to the Hamptons. | 于是我提出送他去汉普顿 |
[34:09] | He stepped back, and… | 他往后退了一步 |
[34:12] | I mean, I tried to warn him, but it was too late. | 我想提醒他的 但是已经太迟了 |
[34:14] | You can’t believe a word he says. | 他的话一个字也不可信 |
[34:16] | The pilot corroborates his story. | 飞行员证实了他的话 |
[34:20] | It’s a damn tragedy. | 这实在是个悲剧 |
[34:23] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[34:28] | Right. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[34:30] | Well, thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[34:35] | That was the local police calling back about the cabin. | 是警局打来的电话 关于小屋的事 |
[34:38] | There’s nothing illegal about writing to you, | 有人给你写信并不违法 |
[34:40] | but they should be able to make sure | 但是他们应该能够确保 |
[34:41] | that it doesn’t turn into something else. | 那人并没有什么别的目的 |
[34:43] | That’s probably why my mom was saving the letters — | 这可能就是我妈妈留着那些信的原因 |
[34:46] | to have evidence if it did. | 保留证据 |
[34:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:53] | It would have been nice to meet my dad. | 要是能见到我爸爸就好了 |
[34:56] | I’ve heard so many things about him from so many people. | 我听很多人说起过他 |
[34:59] | I wonder what he was actually like, if I’m anything like him. | 我很好奇他到底什么样 我像不像他 |
[35:03] | Well, he was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[35:06] | So, yeah, Charlie, you are. | 所以是的 夏莉 你很像他 |
[35:11] | Need a ride home? | 需要送你回家吗 |
[35:13] | I think I’m gonna take a walk, be alone for awhile. | 我想我还是走走吧 一个人静静 |
[35:16] | Thanks, Jack, for putting my mind at ease. | 谢谢你杰克 让我内心平静了下来 |
[35:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:42] | I mean, I’m supposed to believe my father tripped and fell? | 难道我应该相信我父亲被绊倒了吗 |
[35:47] | What was he doing with Conrad, anyway? | 他到底跟康拉德在做什么 |
[35:50] | Margaux, we’ll get answers. | 玛尔戈 我们会知道真相的 |
[35:53] | I promise. But right now, you just… | 我保证 但现在 你还是 |
[35:56] | I mean, years of wanting a relationship with him, | 这么多年来 我想跟他和好 |
[35:58] | and it was there. | 好不容易实现了 |
[36:02] | We were having it. | 我们和好了 |
[36:04] | No one could have seen this coming. | 谁也想不到会发生这种事 |
[36:08] | Can people stop with their condolences?! | 这些人能不能别再慰问了 |
[36:10] | Just give me a moment! | 让我安静一会 |
[36:19] | They’re not condolences. | 他们不是来慰问的 |
[36:23] | You’re the new C.E.O. | 你是新任总裁了 |
[36:26] | Don’t — d-don’t worry. Don’t even think about it. | 别 别担心 想都不要去想 |
[36:28] | I’ll handle everything for now, okay? | 现在一切由我来处理 好吗 |
[36:36] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[36:40] | Oh, he’s really gone. | 他真的离开了 |
[36:59] | He just pushed him, Aiden. | 是他推的 艾登 |
[37:05] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我以前从没见过这种事 |
[37:07] | Conrad certainly chose a brazen moment to get his hands dirty. | 康拉德真会选择好时机来犯罪 |
[37:12] | Do you think he was onto us? | 你觉得他瞄上我们了吗 |
[37:14] | He was onto something. | 他肯定瞄上什么事了 |
[37:16] | He’s clearly willing to go to great lengths to protect himself. | 他不遗余力地要保护他自己 |
[37:20] | We need to take him down. | 我们要把他扳倒 |
[37:24] | Do you have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[37:29] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[37:30] | To succeed, a revolution requires absolute dedication | 革命想成功 必须以绝对的奉献精神 |
[37:35] | against overwhelming odds. | 来获得压倒性的优势 |
[37:38] | We’ll see if I can go through with it. | 看看我们能不能成功实施 |
[37:41] | At a moment’s notice, the tide can turn. | 转瞬间 潮汐就会改变 |
[37:43] | And every casualty stokes the fire | 每一个死伤的人都不惜一切代价 |
[37:46] | to win at any cost. | 为点燃胜利之火而努力 |
[37:48] | “Victoria, our future is limitless. | “维多利亚 我们的未来无限好 |
[37:52] | “To eternity together. | “我们会永远在一起 |
[37:54] | I love you.” | 我爱你” |
[37:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:02] | Anything I can do for you? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[38:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:11] | You can tell me how your father | 你可以告诉我 |
[38:12] | came to learn of Pascal’s intentions. | 你父亲是如何知道帕斯卡的意图的 |
[38:17] | Did you tell him? | 是你告诉他的吗 |
[38:18] | Of course I didn’t tell him. | 当然不是我告诉他的 |
[38:21] | He’s probably got a contact at Homeland Security | 他可能在国土安全部有关系 |
[38:24] | who tipped him off! | 那人告诉他的 |
[38:27] | He’s taken my future away from me again, | 他又一次地夺走了我的未来 |
[38:30] | and I’m going to see him burn in hell for it. | 我要让他在地狱里受尽折磨 |
[38:33] | We don’t actually know what happened up there. | 我们并不知道当时到底发生了什么 |
[38:36] | And from where I stand, | 我的看法是 |
[38:37] | neither guy was looking to do right by you. | 你身边没有一个是好人 |
[38:39] | Don’t you dare. | 你竟敢这么说 |
[38:41] | Pascal loved me. | 帕斯卡是爱我的 |
[38:45] | There’s something else. | 还有别的事 |
[38:47] | Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up. This is, like… | 来吧 你先洗干净 这… |
[38:50] | Daniel, please. | 丹尼尔 求你了 |
[38:53] | I just want to be alone. | 我只想一个人待着 |
[39:04] | There’s one thing I can’t wrap my head around. | 有一件事我想不明白 |
[39:08] | If the Feds were running Pascal, | 如果联邦调查局在查帕斯卡 |
[39:11] | where are they now? | 他们现在在哪 |
[39:37] | The number you have dialed is no longer in service. | 您所拨打的电话已停机 |
[39:40] | If you think you’ve reached this number in error, | 如果您所拨的号码有误 |
[39:42] | please hang up and try again. | 请挂机后重新再拨 |
[39:48] | The number you have dialed is no longer in service. | 您所拨打的电话已停机 |
[40:03] | Because the only guarantee in a revolution | 因为在革命中唯一确定的事 |
[40:07] | is that the innoce are the first to fall. | 就是无辜的人会身先士卒 |