时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We have reason to believe that you have information | 我们有理由相信 你有关于 |
[00:05] | about the abduction of Charlotte Clarke. | 夏洛特·克拉克绑架案的信息 |
[00:06] | We’re gonna need you to come down to the station | 你得跟我们到警局走一趟 |
[00:08] | for some questioning. | 回答些问题 |
[00:09] | You are officially my second-in-command. | 你现在正式成为我的副手了 |
[00:13] | Gideon? What are you doing here? | 吉迪恩 你来这干吗 |
[00:14] | You’re my big sister and my boss. | 你是我的姐姐 还是我的老板 |
[00:16] | My sister stole the company out from under me. | 我姐姐从我手里偷走了公司 |
[00:18] | You take the reins, and we partner up. | 到时候你来支配 我们可以合伙 |
[00:21] | Now we have the photo we’ll use to blackmail danny. | 现在我们有了可以敲诈丹尼的照片 |
[00:23] | This isn’t how I do business. | 我不是这么做事的 |
[00:25] | Well, it is now. | 现在是了 |
[00:26] | People think I hate you, | 他们认为我讨厌你 |
[00:27] | no one looks at me when you’re gone. | 你失踪了 没人会想到是我干的 |
[00:29] | Transportation will meet you about a mile south. | 往南一英里 有车来接你 |
[00:32] | David? | 大卫 |
[00:36] | Now this is where it all ends. Fitting. | 现在一切都结束了 非常合适 |
[00:41] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[00:42] | You needed help. | 你需要帮助 |
[00:43] | I had no choice but to check you in. | 我别无选择 只能让你入院 |
[00:45] | Help me! | 救我 |
[00:46] | Goodbye, Victoria. | 再见 维多利亚 |
[00:47] | She’s Amanda Clarke! She’s Amanda Clarke!! | 她是阿曼达·克拉克 她是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[00:49] | She’s Amanda Clarke! | 她是阿曼达·克拉克 |
[01:00] | In my lifetime, I’ve come to understand | 在我的一生中 我逐渐了解 |
[01:03] | that there are three ways for a person to disappear. | 一个人要消失有三种方式 |
[01:07] | The first is to die. | 其一是死 |
[01:08] | The second is to lie. | 其二是撒谎 |
[01:12] | And the last is to be reborn. | 最后一种 则是重生 |
[01:16] | It was after my former husband’s death six months ago | 六个月前 我前夫去世之后 |
[01:19] | that my transformation began. | 我就开始了转变 |
[01:22] | I made my peace with those who have wronged me | 我与那些加害过我的人 |
[01:26] | and with those who I’ve wronged, | 和我加害过的人握手言和 |
[01:29] | no one more so than Emily Thorne. | 尤其是艾米莉·索恩 |
[01:37] | Thus, after months of denial, | 就这样 经过几个月的否认 |
[01:39] | I’ve come to see my time here in Claremont as a renaissance. | 我逐渐把在克莱蒙特病院的时光看作是新生了 |
[01:43] | And I understand that the trauma I suffered | 我知道 目睹我的未婚夫惨遭谋杀 |
[01:46] | seeing my murdered fiance led to my delusions, | 让我受尽创伤 从而导致我产生了幻觉 |
[01:49] | from which I’m now free. | 现在我已经没有了 |
[01:52] | Never lose hope, Victoria. | 别心灰意冷 维多利亚 |
[01:54] | With your help, I won’t, Phyllis. | 有你的帮助我不会的 菲利斯 |
[01:56] | And on that note of camaraderie, we are done for the morning. | 以这种友谊作结 今早的聊天结束了 |
[02:00] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢 女士们 |
[02:07] | It appears you’ve actually made a friend. | 看来你真的交了个朋友 |
[02:10] | Oh, I’ve made many, Dr. Miller. | 我交了很多朋友 米勒医生 |
[02:12] | You simply have simply chosen not to notice. | 你只是选择不去注意 |
[02:17] | Well, perhaps here comes another. | 也许又来了一个 |
[02:23] | You know, I think I may have left something back in my car. | 我好像有东西忘在车里了 |
[02:27] | Ma’am, you can’t leave. | 女士 你不能离开 |
[02:34] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[02:36] | She has quite an elegance. | 她真优雅 |
[02:37] | Are you saying that I don’t?! | 你是说我不优雅吗 |
[02:39] | Is that what you’re saying?! | 你是这个意思吗 |
[02:40] | Because I am the belle of this ball! | 我才是舞会上的美人 |
[02:42] | You said we were best friends and I was your favorite, | 你说过我们是好闺蜜 你最喜欢我 |
[02:44] | and get your hands off of me! | 放开我 |
[02:46] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 |
[02:48] | Maybe you were better off alone. | 也许你还是一个人待着比较好 |
[02:53] | Maybe we all are, Dr. Miller. | 也许我们都是 米勒医生 |
[02:57] | Well, there’s a lot of names in the hopper. | 有很多名字可供选择 |
[02:59] | Erase-on manor. Thornehill. The ross supremacy. | 伊雷森庄园 索恩山庄 罗丝帝国 |
[03:04] | Emily’s still taking pictures, | 艾米莉还在拍照 |
[03:05] | but as far as the party signage goes, | 但我觉得派对的标幅 |
[03:08] | a “Happy memorial day” will do. | 用”阵亡将士纪念日快乐”就行 |
[03:09] | The house doesn’t need a name, Nolan. | 房子不需要名字 诺兰 |
[03:11] | Says the girl who doesn’t know which one to use for herself. | 是你不知道自己该用哪个名字吧 |
[03:15] | I do. You just won’t accept it. | 我知道 只是你不肯接受 |
[03:17] | Oh, Ems, I think I’ve accepted a lot. | 艾米 我觉得我接受了很多 |
[03:20] | Like when you said you wanted to buy this house, | 比如你说你想买这房子 |
[03:23] | I redecorated. | 我就重新装修了 |
[03:25] | You wanted to open the season here, | 你想在这里开季 |
[03:27] | I’m co-hosting the party. | 我就共同主持派对 |
[03:29] | I’m just hoping that your secret plan | 我只希望你的秘密计划 |
[03:32] | is to make your debut there as Amanda Clarke. | 是让你以阿曼达·克拉克的身份登场 |
[03:34] | Sorry. I’m Emily Thorne, and it’s simply a party. | 抱歉 我是艾米莉·索恩 这只是个派对 |
[03:38] | After what the Graysons put us through, | 格雷森家族让我们经历了那么多痛苦 |
[03:39] | don’t you think we deserve one? | 你不觉得我们该举办一场派对吗 |
[03:40] | So there won’t be any poisonings? | 所以不会有下毒咯 |
[03:44] | ‘fraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[03:45] | No arrests or blackmailings? | 也没有逮捕或者敲诈吗 |
[03:48] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:50] | No takedowns whatsoever? | 也不用扳倒谁之类的吗 |
[03:51] | Conrad’s dead, I committed Victoria, | 康拉德死了 我让维多利亚进了精神病院 |
[03:53] | and Daniel’s self-destructing all on his own. | 丹尼尔在进行自我毁灭 |
[03:55] | So, unless you can think of someone… | 所以 除非你能想到有人… |
[03:56] | Nope. I can’t. Don’t want to. | 我想不到 不想去想 |
[03:59] | Then stop questioning me, and let’s enjoy the summer. | 那就别审问我了 让我们享受夏天吧 |
[04:03] | Hey, Ems, know what they said | 艾米 知道人们是怎么说 |
[04:05] | about the girl who gave up revenge? | 那个放弃复仇的女孩的吗 |
[04:09] | She lived happily ever after. | 她从此过上了幸福快乐的生活 |
[04:24] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:27] | I was just about to come find you. | 我正打算去找你 |
[04:30] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[04:33] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:37] | It’s now or never. | 机不可失时不再来 |
[04:39] | Someday I will repay you. | 以后我会回报你的 |
[04:43] | But where are you gonna go? | 但是你要去哪 |
[04:49] | Southampton. | 南汉普顿 |
[04:51] | I got some unfinished business. | 我还有没完成的事 |
[05:23] | I’ll be sending you the bill for her overtime. | 她加班了 我会把支票寄给你的 |
[05:26] | Yeah, please do. | 一定要寄 |
[05:28] | Penthouse “B” at the Ripley. | 雷普利酒店B公寓 |
[05:30] | Oh, you live in a luxury hotel now? | 你现在住在豪华酒店了啊 |
[05:33] | Doing what you can to try and salvage the Grayson lifestyle. | 尽力重新过回格雷森家的生活方式啊 |
[05:36] | You’ve certainly profited from my family’s downfall. | 我家的衰败 你肯定从中获益了 |
[05:39] | You expect me to protect your reputation | 你做了那些事 |
[05:41] | After what you did? | 还指望我保护你的名声 |
[05:43] | I made you my second-in-command, my partner, | 我让你做二把手 做我的合伙人 |
[05:45] | but then you quit with no warning | 但你毫无征兆就辞职了 |
[05:48] | and still no explanation. | 没有任何解释 |
[05:51] | Yeah. You’re not the only one enduring family tragedies. | 你不是唯一在经受家庭悲剧的人 |
[05:54] | Well, then, you should be fighting to rebuild your life | 那你该努力重新开始生活 |
[05:57] | instead of feeding your libido. | 而不是纵情声色 |
[05:58] | Oh, now I’m supposed to take your advice? | 现在我该听你的意见了吗 |
[06:01] | Save your concern for your brother. | 把关心留给你弟弟吧 |
[06:04] | Oh, I can handle him. | 他在我掌控中 |
[06:05] | At least with Gideon, there are no surprises. | 至少吉迪恩 不会让我惊讶 |
[06:13] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[06:15] | And you have the right to buy us drinks tonight. | 你也有权今晚请我们喝酒 |
[06:18] | Precinct rules…rookie pays. | 辖区规矩 菜鸟掏钱 |
[06:19] | Hey, quit hazing my probie. | 别欺负新人 |
[06:21] | Don’t worry, Porter. Keller’s a cheap date. | 别担心 波特 凯勒很容易醉 |
[06:23] | One beer and he’s under the table. | 一杯他就倒了 |
[06:24] | You should talk, Hunter. | 就你能说 亨特 |
[06:30] | So, you want to go throw back a few? | 要不要去喝点 |
[06:31] | Huh? On me? | 我请 |
[06:33] | Uh, I can’t. | 不行 |
[06:34] | I got to pick Carl up from daycare | 我得去日托所接卡尔 |
[06:37] | and don’t have a sitter tonight. | 今晚保姆不在 |
[06:38] | I hear that. | 听说了 |
[06:39] | I was raised by a single dad. | 我被单亲爸爸养大的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, a lot of grilled cheese for breakfast, | 早餐大多是奶酪三明治 |
[06:42] | pancakes for dinner. | 晚饭是薄烤饼 |
[06:44] | So, first day out there. How’d you feel? | 第一天上班 感觉怎么样 |
[06:46] | Green as hell. | 特别不熟练 |
[06:48] | Hope I didn’t make you nervous. | 希望我没让你紧张 |
[06:49] | What, on our three traffic stops and one domestic? | 什么 三起交通事故再加一起大麻案吗 |
[06:52] | Just remember two things, all right? | 就记住两件事 好吗 |
[06:56] | Why you became a cop and that I got your back. | 你当警察的原因 还有我是你的后盾 |
[07:01] | Why did you become a cop? | 你到底为什么当警察 |
[07:04] | Well, the bar is doing okay | 酒吧生意不错 |
[07:07] | but not enough for a college fund. | 但存大学基金还不够 |
[07:10] | I guess I thought this would be good for the soul. | 我觉得这会升华灵魂 |
[07:15] | I’ve just seen too many people get away with murder and… | 我见过太多人杀了人还逍遥法外 |
[07:20] | I finally wanted the power to do something about it. | 最后终于希望自己有能力做点什么了 |
[07:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:23] | So you aren’t doing this so that you can start | 所以你干这行不是因为 |
[07:26] | arresting people instead of kidnapping them? | 能直接逮捕人 而不用绑架人吗 |
[07:29] | Never gonna live that down, am I? | 甩不掉的污点 是吧 |
[07:30] | No. No, you got to own it. | 不 不 这可是机会 |
[07:32] | I mean, how many of us can actually say | 我们有多少人能说自己 |
[07:33] | that we’ve been detained for a class “B” felony? | 因为B级重罪被拘留过啊 |
[07:38] | Amazing. | 屌爆了 |
[07:41] | Wow, my fitting went swimmingly. | 试衣很顺利 |
[07:45] | My party outfit is kind of epic, even for me. | 就算对我来说 派对行头也意义重大 |
[07:49] | Are we playing musical chairs? | 我们要玩抢椅子游戏吗 |
[07:51] | I figured I’d drive us home. | 我来开车回家 |
[07:53] | Ems, I told you. | 艾米 我跟你说过 |
[07:54] | I had this little minx custom-made | 为了咱们夏天的乐子 |
[07:56] | for our summer of fun, | 我才定制了这辆风骚的车 |
[07:57] | But there is only one blond allowed behind the wheel. | 但只能由金发男人来开车 |
[08:00] | Look, if you want me to embrace a new life, | 你要想让我拥抱新生活 |
[08:02] | then maybe you should embrace some new rules. | 那你也许该接受些新规则了 |
[08:06] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[08:18] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[08:21] | Are they all right? | 他们没事吧 |
[08:22] | I’ll buy you a new one. | 我给你买辆新的 |
[08:27] | Are you blind?! | 你瞎了吗 |
[08:30] | I am so sorry. I’m not used to driving this car. | 非常抱歉 我没习惯开这辆车 |
[08:33] | Unreal. | 你就编吧 |
[08:34] | You know, every summer, you people come flocking in here | 每个夏天 你们这群人成群结队的来这里 |
[08:37] | like you own this town. | 就好像这城市是你们的一样 |
[08:39] | Oh, this is just fanta… you know what? | 太荒…跟你说吧 |
[08:40] | Just…just give me your insurance. | 把你的保险给我 |
[08:42] | Oh, we don’t need to hassle with that. I’ll just cover it. | 我们不用为这个争 我赔给你就行 |
[08:45] | Must be nice living in your world. | 生活在你的世界一定很美好 |
[08:47] | Just bring me the estimate. | 给我个估价就行 |
[08:48] | I’m in the house on the east edge of coopers beach. | 我家在库珀海滩的东边 |
[08:53] | The old Grayson manner. | 以前的格雷森庄园 |
[08:54] | This is why we need a name. | 所以我们得给房子起名字吧 |
[08:56] | Oh, you’re Emily Thorne. | 你是艾米丽·索恩 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I heard you bought that place. | 我听说你买下了那栋房子 |
[08:59] | Been listening to my customers | 我的顾客们 |
[09:00] | yapping about your party all week. | 整个礼拜都在闲聊你的派对 |
[09:02] | Well, why don’t you come? | 不如你也来吧 |
[09:03] | Bring the estimate then, | 到时候把报价告诉我 |
[09:04] | and you’ll see we’re not all that bad. | 你会发现我们没那么坏 |
[09:07] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[09:08] | If that’s the soonest I can get the check from you, fine. | 如果这样收支票最快的话 行吧 |
[09:11] | – Perfect. We’ll see you then. – Yeah. | -好极了 到时见 -好 |
[09:13] | – And, again, I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -再次跟你道歉 -好的 |
[09:15] | Look at you…solving conflict without a red sharpie. | 看看你 没用红色记号笔就把冲突解决了 |
[09:22] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[09:28] | Charlotte! | 夏洛特 |
[09:30] | There’s daddy. Say hello, Carl. | 爸爸来了 跟爸爸打个招呼 卡尔 |
[09:33] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[09:35] | You don’t talk to me for six months | 你跟我六个月没说话 |
[09:37] | and then out of the blue you pick him up from daycare? | 然后突然去日托所把他接走 |
[09:39] | – Come here. – I missed the little guy. | -来抱抱 -我想这个小家伙了 |
[09:42] | You know what that was like for me? | 你知道我是什么感受吗 |
[09:45] | Not knowing where he is, not being able to find him? | 不知道他在哪儿 到处都找不到他 |
[09:48] | And how’s that feel, Jack? | 那感觉怎么样 杰克 |
[09:51] | That fear, that knot in your stomach? | 那种恐惧感 胃里像打结一样 |
[09:55] | Thought I’d remind you who you really are | 我只想在你第一天工作后 |
[09:57] | after your first day on the job. | 提醒你 你究竟是谁 |
[10:00] | Protect and serve, right? | 保护市民 为市民服务是吧 |
[10:02] | That’s not what you did for me | 你把我绑在那房间里时 |
[10:03] | when you tied me up in that room. | 可不是那么对我的 |
[10:05] | I told you again and again, it wasn’t me. | 我跟你说过很多次了 那不是我干的 |
[10:08] | Then look me in the eye and say it. | 那你看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[10:12] | After all this time, you still can’t, can you, Jack? | 这么长时间了 你还是做不到吧 杰克 |
[10:14] | Charlotte, you’re just gonna have to let this go. | 夏洛特 你得放下这事 |
[10:15] | Calm down, Jack. You’re scaring your son. | 冷静点 杰克 你吓到你儿子了 |
[10:20] | Poor little guy… | 可怜的小东西 |
[10:23] | being raised by a dirty cop. | 被一个腐败警察抚养着 |
[10:36] | I had a premonition. | 我有预感 |
[10:38] | It’s going to rain. | 快下雨了 |
[10:41] | “It’s going to rain again. | “又要下雨了 |
[10:44] | “Rain every day, as though to spite me. | “雨水每天如期而至 仿佛要惹恼我 |
[10:47] | “I might as well hang myself.” | “我还不如自尽了好” |
[10:55] | It’s Chekhov. | 契诃夫写的 |
[10:57] | I like it. Especially the end. | 我喜欢 尤其是最后一句 |
[11:11] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[11:21] | How did you know the orderly would have it on him? | 你怎么知道看护会把它带在身上 |
[11:24] | Because his wife is due in two weeks, | 因为他太太还有两周就要生了 |
[11:27] | which is when men think | 这种时候男人都会觉得 |
[11:28] | they’re suddenly vital to the process. | 他们突然变得重要了 |
[11:31] | I haven’t had that much fun in years… | 我好久没这么开心过了 |
[11:35] | without acid. | 除非有药物辅助 |
[11:37] | Phyllis, thank you. | 菲利斯 谢谢你 |
[11:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[11:46] | The Long Island Harbor Conservancy | 长岛的海港管理处 |
[11:47] | appreciates your fundraising efforts, Ms. Thorne. | 很感谢您为集资所做的努力 索恩女士 |
[11:49] | Well, I couldn’t imagine a better event | 我想不出更好的事能庆祝我的乔迁 |
[11:51] | to break in my new home or christen your new yacht, Dennis. | 和你的新游艇命名之喜了 丹尼斯 |
[11:56] | She looks like a beauty. | 它看起来很美 |
[11:58] | Well, she is, | 当然 |
[11:59] | just as beautiful as the woman I named it for. | 正如我用来为它命名的美人 |
[12:02] | You have no idea how embarrassing it is | 你绝对想像不出 |
[12:04] | to have your name painted on the side of a boat. | 一艘船上喷着你的名字有多尴尬 |
[12:09] | Fortunately, you have a lovely name like Jennifer. | 幸运的是 你有个像詹妮弗一样美丽的名字 |
[12:12] | So, what happened to your last yacht? | 你们之前的游艇怎么了 |
[12:16] | I’m surprised you hadn’t heard. | 我很惊讶你居然没听说 |
[12:18] | It was involved in an accident last summer | 去年夏天出了场事故 |
[12:21] | with a small fishing boat. | 跟一艘小渔船相撞了 |
[12:23] | A man was killed. | 死了一个人 |
[12:25] | Yes, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[12:28] | But your skipper took it out for a joyride, right? | 但那是你的船长开出去兜风的吧 |
[12:30] | That’s right, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[12:31] | It’s just so horrible to think about. | 太可怕了 想想都恐怖 |
[12:35] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[12:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:48] | This is Victoria Grayson. | 我是维多利亚·格雷森 |
[12:50] | I’m being held captive at Claremont Institu… | 我被关在克莱尔蒙特精神病… |
[12:51] | I know exactly where you are, Victoria. | 我很清楚你在哪里 维多利亚 |
[12:55] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干什么 |
[12:58] | I’m paying the mortgage. | 房屋抵押贷款现在由我来付了 |
[13:00] | You should see what I’ve done with the place. | 你真该看看我是怎么改造这里的 |
[13:02] | I changed everything except the phone number, | 除了电话号码 其他东西我都换了 |
[13:04] | A precaution I’m sure you now understand. | 预防措施嘛 相信你一定能明白吧 |
[13:06] | Please. | 求你 |
[13:08] | I’ve hurt you. I admit it. | 我伤害了你 我承认 |
[13:11] | But you’ve hurt me, too. | 可你也伤害了我 |
[13:14] | I just want to end this cycle, please. | 我只想终止这种恶性循环 拜托 |
[13:17] | And I want my childhood. | 那我还想要回我的童年呢 |
[13:19] | I want Aiden. | 我想要回艾登 |
[13:20] | And I want Pascal back. | 我也想要帕斯卡回来啊 |
[13:24] | You led him to his death. | 是你导致了他的死 |
[13:26] | You insinuated your way into my family. | 你用尽手段进入我的家庭 |
[13:29] | You have earned your pain. | 你是自找的 |
[13:31] | You are exactly where you belong, Victoria, | 那里就是你的归属之地 维多利亚 |
[13:33] | ranting on like a lunatic. | 像个疯子一样咆哮 |
[13:34] | For the record, Conrad slaughtered Pascal, not me. | 听好了 是康拉德杀了帕斯卡 不是我 |
[13:37] | And as for everything else I did… | 至于其他那些我做的事 |
[13:39] | I would do it all again. | 重来一次我还是会照做 |
[13:42] | Sorry you wasted your call. | 抱歉浪费你打电话的机会了 |
[14:09] | Nolan was wrong. | 诺兰错了 |
[14:09] | You don’t look anything like a stripper. | 你一点也不像跳脱衣舞的啊 |
[14:12] | Jack, you don’t need to keep coming over to check in on me. | 杰克 你不用总是过来看我 |
[14:16] | – I’m fine. – I’m not. | -我很好 -我不好 |
[14:18] | Charlotte took Carl from daycare. | 夏洛特从日托所接走了卡尔 |
[14:21] | – What? – He’s fine. | -什么 -他没事 |
[14:22] | She just…she just did it to scare me, and it worked. | 她… 她只是为了吓我 她做到了 |
[14:28] | My… my partner asked me today why I became a cop. | 我… 我的搭档今天问我为什么当警察 |
[14:34] | He joked that it had something to do with the kidnapping. | 他开玩笑说跟绑架的事有关 |
[14:37] | Well, he was right, wasn’t he? | 他说对了 不是吗 |
[14:42] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 要比那复杂一些 |
[14:47] | I first thought about joining the force | 我最初考虑加入执法机关 |
[14:51] | After Amanda’s murder | 是在 阿曼达遇害后 |
[14:57] | and again after my brother was killed. | 后来我弟弟被杀 我又动了这个念头 |
[15:02] | I hated the powerlessness, | 我讨厌无能为力的感觉 |
[15:04] | ’cause I knew that Conrad had the cops in his pocket. | 因为我知道康拉德早已把警方收买了 |
[15:09] | I knew that if I became a cop, no one could pay me off. | 我知道如果我当警察 没人能收买我 |
[15:15] | So why didn’t you join back then? | 那你当时怎么没去 |
[15:17] | Because I learned who you were. | 因为我知道了你是谁 |
[15:20] | Listen, at the academy, they drum into us this idea | 在警校的时候 我们一直被灌输这种思想 |
[15:23] | that we’re working for the greater good. | 觉得我们是在为更好的未来而努力 |
[15:25] | And I know that that’s what you were doing in your own way, | 我知道你是在用自己的方式去实现 |
[15:29] | But you know I was never okay with that. | 可你知道我一直不认同 |
[15:32] | You were waiting for me to be done. | 你是在等我做完 |
[15:37] | Jack, you didn’t have to put your life on hold to protect me. | 杰克 你不用牺牲自己的生活来保护我 |
[15:40] | Well, I’m just glad that it’s over… | 我只是很高兴一切结束了 |
[15:45] | that you’re moving on. | 你终于向前看了 |
[15:49] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[15:50] | – We’re ready. – I’ll be right with you. | -我们准备好了 -我马上就来 |
[15:57] | And, look, in case there was ever any doubt | 对了 以防有人质疑 |
[15:59] | as to why I stayed in the Hamptons, | 我为何还留在汉普顿 |
[16:03] | It was for charlotte. | 我是为了夏洛特 |
[16:06] | She’s the only family I have, | 她是我仅剩的亲人了 |
[16:07] | And one way or another, I will make it better. | 不管怎样 我会弥补跟她的关系 |
[16:22] | So, you heard from mom? | 有妈妈的消息吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah, the postcards stopped coming. | 没有明信片寄来了 |
[16:26] | Last one said she was in Amsterdam. | 上一张说她在阿姆斯特丹 |
[16:28] | I still can’t believe she ditched us to save herself. | 我还是不敢相信她出卖了我们以求自保 |
[16:31] | Can’t you? | 很难相信吗 |
[16:32] | When the government took everything, | 政府来抄家的时候 |
[16:34] | she was the first rat off the ship. | 她可是第一个逃之夭夭的 |
[16:37] | Well, at least you still have the money you made at LeMarchal. | 起码你还有在勒马尔查尔那赚的钱 |
[16:40] | Speaking of, would you mind covering my rent again? | 说到这个 能再帮我付下房租吗 |
[16:45] | Char, we talked about this. | 夏洛特 这事我们谈过了 |
[16:48] | You know I don’t love you living alone downtown. | 你知道我不喜欢你一个人住在市区 |
[16:51] | Why don’t you move in with me? | 不如搬来跟我一起住吧 |
[16:53] | You just want to keep me under your thumb. | 你只是想让我待在你掌控中 |
[16:55] | Yeah, you’re right. I do. | 你说得没错 我就是这样想的 |
[16:57] | I barely hear from you, and I-I worry. | 我几乎没你的消息 我担心你 |
[17:00] | With what you’ve been through, you need a support system. | 你经历了那样的事 你需要家人的支持 |
[17:03] | I’m doing fine, thanks. | 我生活得很好 谢了 |
[17:05] | Well, then, do fine here with your brother. | 那就在这里跟你哥哥一起好好生活 |
[17:08] | It’s no Grayson Manor, but… | 虽然不是格雷森庄园 但… |
[17:12] | Yeah, you know, Emily’s throwing | 明天艾米莉要在那里 |
[17:14] | her memorial day party there tomorrow. | 办她的纪念日派对 |
[17:15] | She even had the gall to invite me. | 她竟然还好意思邀请我去 |
[17:17] | Well, that bitch never knows when to quit, does she? | 那贱人从不知道何时该收手 不是吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, neither do I. | 是的 我也是 |
[17:23] | Now, how about that rent check? | 还租金的支票呢 |
[17:29] | Yeah, how… how… how much was it again? | 是… 是多少钱来着 |
[17:31] | Five grand? | 五千吗 |
[17:32] | Seven. | 七千 |
[17:34] | Seven grand? | 七千吗 |
[17:35] | Is that okay? | 没问题吧 |
[17:37] | Anything for my little sister. | 什么都能给我妹妹 |
[17:59] | Hope you don’t mind they put me in here. | 你不介意他们安排我住这里吧 |
[18:01] | Not as long as you stop crying. | 只要你不哭就行 |
[18:04] | This place doesn’t deserve your tears. | 这里不值得你眼泪 |
[18:08] | I’m Louise — Louise Ellis. | 我是路易丝… 路易丝·埃利斯 |
[18:12] | Victoria Grayson. | 维多利亚·格雷森 |
[18:14] | As in Conrad Grayson? | 康拉德·格雷森家的吗 |
[18:18] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[18:20] | I’m not. | 我不伤心 |
[18:22] | That man was a tyrant. | 那家伙是个暴君 |
[18:25] | I see that you’ve overpacked. | 我看你好像带太多行李了 |
[18:29] | Mother said she was sending me | 我妈说要送我去 |
[18:31] | to a health spa to rejuvenate. | 温泉疗养中心恢复健康 |
[18:34] | If you’re worried that I might cut you in your sleep, | 如果你担心我会在你睡觉时伤害你 |
[18:37] | I’m not crazy. | 放心 我没发疯 |
[18:38] | That’s too bad. | 那就太糟了 |
[18:41] | Sanity’s your enemy here. | 这里的敌人就是神志清醒 |
[18:44] | I spun out a bit after my daddy died last year. | 我爸爸去年过世后 我有点失控 |
[18:50] | He drank himself to death. | 他是喝酒喝死的 |
[18:54] | My mom’s been trying to convince me I’m still screwed up, | 我妈妈一直告诉我我糟透了 |
[18:58] | that I need time to figure things out. | 说我需要时间振作起来 |
[19:03] | I can’t imagine choosing this for your child. | 我不敢相信有人会这样对自己的孩子 |
[19:07] | Well, then, you’re a better mother than mine. | 那么你是个比我妈更好的妈妈 |
[19:13] | Well, you’ll soon learn that this place is a prison, | 你很快就会发现这里就像监狱 |
[19:17] | and Dr. Miller is its well-paid warden. | 而米勒医生是收入很高的狱长 |
[19:20] | Took me six months just to obtain a phone. | 我花了半年才拿到了一台手机 |
[19:24] | But you did call somebody, didn’t you? | 但你成功打电话出去了 不是吗 |
[19:26] | Sadly, I reached the very devil who committed me. | 可悲的是 我打给了送我进来的恶魔 |
[19:29] | Well, you must know another way out. | 你肯定知道别的出路 |
[19:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:35] | I will lose it in here, | 我会在这里迷失的 |
[19:37] | which I’m sure is exactly what my mother wants. | 我确定这就是我妈想要的结果 |
[19:41] | Poor poppet. | 可怜的娃 |
[19:46] | Enjoy the trappings of your former life | 趁你还能拥有以前生活的服饰时 |
[19:48] | while you still have them, | 好好享受 |
[19:51] | because they take everything away from you here. | 因为他们会拿走你的一切 |
[20:02] | Maybe we should let them. | 也许我们该让他们拿走 |
[20:22] | You better not disappear on me again. | 你最好别再从我眼前消失了 |
[20:26] | I won’t, Amanda. | 我不会的 阿曼达 |
[21:02] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[21:07] | No. | 不 |
[21:08] | No! | 不 |
[21:59] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好 进去吧 |
[22:12] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:17] | This check is for you. | 这是给你的支票 |
[22:21] | That’s — it’s too much. I mean, the estimate’s only — | 这数目太大了 预估的费用只… |
[22:23] | Please, please. To cover the hassle. | 请收下吧 补偿给你带来的麻烦 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | Look, I’m sorry I blew up at you the other day. | 很抱歉那天对你大发雷霆 |
[22:34] | Just — just been a really crappy year, you know. | 经历了很倒霉的一年 |
[22:38] | And I guess I just — I-I expect the worst of people. | 我想我就是… 总把大家想得特别坏 |
[22:41] | Believe me, I’ve been there. | 相信我 我经历过 |
[22:44] | Not so sure you have. | 我不敢相信你经历过 |
[22:46] | Just had a really short fuse ever since I lost my fiance. | 自从失去我未婚夫后 我就脾气暴躁 |
[22:54] | Too much too soon, I know. | 才认识你 不该说这么多的 |
[22:55] | No, no. Not at all. | 不不 一点也不 |
[22:59] | I lost someone, too. | 我也失去了至爱 |
[23:01] | And to be completely honest, it’s been hard | 坦白告诉你 要找到能理解 |
[23:03] | to find someone who understands what I went through. So… | 我经历过的事的人很难 所以… |
[23:09] | I’m glad you came, Nancy. Would you stay? | 很高兴你来了 南希 你会留下来吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:14] | Every queen of the Hamptons needs her throne. | 每个汉普顿的女王都需要自己的王座 |
[23:21] | And this one even has room for her jester. | 而这个座位还能容纳她的小丑 |
[23:26] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[23:29] | I love. | 非常喜欢 |
[23:32] | Long live the new queen. | 新女王万岁 |
[23:35] | – Cheers! – Look at her, | -干杯 -瞧她 |
[23:37] | rubbing my nose in everything that’s happened. | 这一切让我知道了自己有多不幸 |
[23:39] | Why don’t we just rub our noses | 我们为什么不去做 |
[23:41] | into something a little bit more fun? | 其他比较有趣的事情呢 |
[23:46] | Right after I say hi to the hostess. | 我跟女主人打完招呼就去 |
[23:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | Thank you for coming, Charlotte. | 感谢你的到来 夏洛特 |
[23:54] | I only accepted your invite | 我接受你的邀请 |
[23:56] | because I thought after all this time, | 是因为我以为这一切结束以后 |
[23:58] | maybe you’d surprise me, | 也许你会给我惊喜 |
[23:58] | but my mom was right, wasn’t she? | 但我妈说得对 不是吗 |
[24:01] | This is all you ever wanted — | 这就是你一直想要的 |
[24:03] | this lifestyle, this house. | 这种生活方式 这栋房子 |
[24:05] | I wish you’d give me a chance to explain. | 我希望你给我一个解释的机会 |
[24:07] | Why would I give you anything, Emily? | 我为什么要给你任何东西 艾米莉 |
[24:09] | When you want something, you just take it. | 你想得到什么 你就拿走 |
[24:15] | Wanted one of these | 自从儿时看了《金手指》 |
[24:16] | ever since I saw “Goldfinger” as a kid. | 我就一直想得到一台这个 |
[24:19] | So why are you letting her go? | 你为什么不要了 |
[24:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:21] | I guess I realized some things in life | 我想是我意识到生活中 |
[24:23] | were more important than pretending to be James Bond. | 有比装詹姆斯·邦德更重要的东西 |
[24:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:29] | Rumor is you’ve been selling anything that’s not nailed down | 有传言说你在变卖所有未被没收的财产 |
[24:32] | so you can keep pretending your fortune didn’t sink | 这样你就可以继续假装你的财产没有和你的 |
[24:34] | along with your family’s. | 家族产业一起一去不复返 |
[24:37] | If you think you know so much, then why the hell did you ask? | 既然你都知道了 又何必明知故问 |
[24:47] | We agreed to a lot more than this. | 我们谈好的价钱不止这些 |
[24:49] | Supply and demand, Grayson, | 供求关系 格雷森 |
[24:51] | And your name doesn’t intimidate people the way it used to. | 你的名字可不像过去那般具有威慑力了 |
[24:54] | So why don’t you just hand me the keys? | 你还是乖乖把钥匙交出来吧 |
[24:57] | Listen to me, you son of a bitch, | 混蛋 你给我听好了 |
[24:59] | If I read about this sale in “Page Six” | 如果我在《第六页》看到这个出售的信息 |
[25:01] | or in your family Christmas news letter, | 或者出现在你家族的圣诞简讯上 |
[25:03] | you’ll see just how intimidating I can be. | 你就会知道我现在多有威慑力了 |
[25:05] | Now get out of here. | 快滚出去 |
[25:32] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 |
[25:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:36] | Nervous, I guess. | 可能有点紧张吧 |
[25:38] | I’ve never christened a boat before. | 还从没有以我的名字命名的船 |
[25:40] | – Champagne? – Well, don’t worry. | -要香槟酒吗 -不用紧张 |
[25:41] | It won’t feel a thing. | 你不会有什么感觉的 |
[25:43] | – Thank you. Cheers. – Cheers. | -谢谢你 干杯 -干杯 |
[25:49] | Margaux. | 玛尔戈 |
[25:51] | I wanted to say thank you for the donation | 我要谢谢你的慷慨捐赠 |
[25:54] | and for accepting my invitation. | 同时感谢你能接受我的邀请 |
[25:56] | Since I’m covering the summer parties | 既然我要报道所有夏季派对 |
[25:58] | and now you’re the one throwing them, | 而现如今都是由你来举办 |
[26:00] | it seemed necessary. | 我觉得这很有必要 |
[26:02] | And I was curious to see | 而且我也很想知道 |
[26:03] | how you would erase Victoria from here. | 你会如何把维多利亚的痕迹从这抹掉 |
[26:07] | Thoroughly, it seems. | 看起来清除得很彻底 |
[26:09] | Well, I like to forget as much of my past as possible. | 我想尽量忘掉过去 |
[26:12] | My new mantra. | 这是我的新口头禅 |
[26:13] | I regret letting Daniel color my earlier opinion of you. | 很后悔当初听信丹尼尔的话而误解了你 |
[26:18] | Well, we’ve both been burned by that match. | 在那场对抗中我们两败俱伤 |
[26:21] | But I like to think he’s getting his. | 不过我想他也得到报应了 |
[26:22] | Now that he’s the son of the most hated man in America. | 他现在是全美公愤之人的儿子 |
[26:27] | Feel like I died and went to Billy Joel’s house. | 我好像死后进入了比利·乔尔的府邸 |
[26:30] | That’s funny. | 真滑稽 |
[26:32] | Feel like I’m in “The Twilight Zone.” | 我好像进入了”阴阳魔界” |
[26:34] | Porter, I mean, you’ve got to be | 波特 你一定是 |
[26:36] | the most connected rookie that I’ve ever known. | 我所认识的最有背景的新人了 |
[26:39] | Who’s your in here? | 你的人在哪 |
[26:41] | She’s over there. | 她在那里 |
[26:43] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[26:45] | Yeah? | 是她吗 |
[26:47] | You two got a little something going on? | 你们俩是不是有一腿 |
[26:49] | No, it’s complicated. | 不是 这很复杂 |
[26:52] | Yeah, uncomplicate it. She’s hot. | 简单来说 她可真美 |
[26:59] | Her, too? | 她也是吗 |
[27:01] | Come on, as your commanding officer, | 作为你的指挥官 |
[27:02] | I order you to tell me your secret. | 我命令你告诉我你的小秘密 |
[27:04] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[27:05] | I’ll show you the rest of the place. | 我带你去其它地方转转 |
[27:11] | Game’s in progress, guys. Sorry. | 已经开局了 对不起了伙计们 |
[27:13] | Charlotte, you’re stripes, babe. | 夏洛特 你打花色球 宝贝 |
[27:15] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[27:20] | You guys want a bump? | 你们想打一局吗 |
[27:21] | No, I think I’ll pass. | 我想不必了 |
[27:23] | Miss, step back and put your hands on your head, please. | 小姐 请退后把手举过头顶 |
[27:24] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是吧 |
[27:26] | Ben, Ben, let me handle this. | 本 这事让我来处理 |
[27:27] | Look, given your history with her, | 鉴于你过去和她的关系 |
[27:28] | I think you need to step back, too. | 我想你也需要退后 |
[27:29] | Hey, you stay right there. | 你待着别动 |
[27:30] | Look, we can’t do this to her. | 我们不能这么对她 |
[27:31] | She’s not in a good place right now. | 她现在状态很不好 |
[27:33] | Word of advice, Porter, your duty is to protect. | 我提醒你 波特 你的职责是保护他人 |
[27:36] | You can’t look out for people if you’re looking the other way. | 如果你不是这么想的 怎么去保护其他人 |
[27:39] | She’s family. | 她是我的家人 |
[27:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:46] | But you get one pass with me. | 只此一次 |
[27:48] | One. | 下不为例 |
[27:57] | Your buddy — he’s quite a jackass. | 你的搭档真是个混蛋 |
[27:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[28:00] | I hear you give her so much as aspirin, | 下次就算你给她的是阿司匹林 |
[28:02] | I’m coming for you. | 我都不会饶了你 |
[28:07] | Now… leave peacefully… | 你们现在悄悄地离开这里 |
[28:11] | Or I will arrest you. | 否则我就逮捕你 |
[28:14] | Both of you. | 逮捕你们两个 |
[28:24] | Stop! | 停下 |
[28:25] | You can’t take that from me! That’s my private property! | 你不能拿走 那是我的私人物品 |
[28:28] | – Sorry, ma’am. Regulations. – She warned you. | -对不起女士 这是规定 -她警告过你 |
[28:29] | They take it all. | 他们会把你的所有都夺走 |
[28:31] | No! But this isn’t fair! | 不 这不公平 |
[28:33] | All right. | 好 |
[28:35] | Back to your room. | 回你的房间去 |
[29:09] | Hey, what’s going on? Hey! | 出什么事了 |
[29:12] | Hey, who’s in there?! | 是谁在那 |
[29:19] | Open this door! | 把门打开 |
[29:21] | Fire! Fire! | 失火了 失火了 |
[29:28] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[29:31] | Thank you, Olga. | 谢谢你 奥尔加 |
[29:49] | Go, Victoria! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 维多利亚 快走 |
[29:57] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[30:02] | I’m sorry, poppet. | 对不起 孩子 |
[30:03] | No! Victoria! | 不 维多利亚 |
[30:21] | Hey, slow down, po-po Porter. | 走慢点 波特宝贝 |
[30:24] | I want an intro to that partner of y– | 我想让你把我介绍给你的 |
[30:27] | He left. | 他走了 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么 |
[30:31] | I don’t know what I was thinking bringing him here. | 真不知道为什么要带他来这里 |
[30:35] | There was a situation with Charlotte. | 夏洛特出了点状况 |
[30:38] | She came here with Gideon. | 她和吉迪恩一起来的 |
[30:41] | They’re dating? | 他们好上了吗 |
[30:42] | Dating, doing blow — | 是好上了还是一起嗑药 |
[30:43] | whatever you want to call it, he’s a bad influence. | 随你怎么说都行 他把她带坏了 |
[30:45] | Yeah. He’s a real enfant hair-ible. | 是啊 他的确是个顽劣的家伙 |
[30:48] | I considered working with him at one point, | 我曾考虑跟他合作的 |
[30:50] | but his business model is two parts Madoff, one part Manson. | 可他的经营模式既有马多夫 又有梅森的 |
[30:55] | You know, I used to be the only person | 要知道 以前我是唯一一个 |
[30:57] | Charlotte could depend on. | 夏洛特可以依靠的人 |
[30:59] | At this rate, I’ll be the — the one booking her | 照这样下去 我就要亲自逮捕她了 |
[31:01] | by the end of the summer. | 就在夏天结束前 |
[31:19] | Oh, I was just saying I want to poach your guest list | 我刚才还在说要把你的宾客据为己有 |
[31:22] | for my next fundraiser. | 作为我下一批的集资人选 |
[31:25] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[31:26] | Your brother said the same. | 你弟弟也这么说 |
[31:28] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[31:30] | No. | 没有 |
[31:31] | Actually, I couldn’t understand a word he was saying. | 其实我听不清他在说什么 |
[31:33] | He was so high on yayo. | 他当时嗑药嗑嗨了 |
[31:36] | Did you know that he brought Charlotte? | 你知道他把夏洛特带来了吗 |
[31:38] | That’s an interesting choice, if you ask me — | 如果问我的意见 我觉得挺有趣的 |
[31:40] | him going after Daniel’s sister. | 他居然在追丹尼尔的妹妹 |
[31:43] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[31:45] | Uh, I’m not sure you heard, | 不知你是否听说过 |
[31:46] | but Charlie did a stint in rehab | 夏洛特曾因服药过度 |
[31:48] | after an overdose. | 在戒毒所呆过一段时间 |
[31:52] | She’s not the most stable little pony. | 她的情况并不稳定 |
[31:55] | I didn’t realize. | 我并不知道 |
[31:57] | Just given her history, it makes me wonder | 鉴于她的历史 我很困惑 |
[31:59] | what Gideon wants with her, | 吉迪恩为什么还想和她在一起 |
[32:01] | as if squeezing her brother out of Lemarchal wasn’t enough. | 好像把她哥赶出勒马尔查尔还不够似的 |
[32:04] | Daniel stepped down of his own volition. | 丹尼尔是自己决定辞职的 |
[32:08] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[32:11] | Then I’m afraid I’ve succumbed to idle gossip. | 那我恐怕误信谣言了 |
[32:17] | Although, now I am curious what Daniel would say | 不过我很好奇 如果去问丹尼尔关于 |
[32:20] | if you asked him about his night with the redhead. | 他和红发美女过夜的事 他会怎么说 |
[32:32] | I’ve heard the whispers — | 我听见大家都在议论 |
[32:34] | people wondering why I bought this house, | 好奇我为什么买下这房子 |
[32:35] | how could I live here knowing what Conrad Grayson did. | 在知道康拉德·格雷森的行为后还要住进来 |
[32:40] | Well, call me an optimist, | 我是个乐观主义者 |
[32:41] | but I saw an opportunity to take something dark | 当我一看到机会 就能将黑暗与腐朽 |
[32:45] | and breathe new life into it — make good happen, | 给予新生力量 化为神奇 |
[32:48] | which all of you have helped me do today | 同时也是今天在场的各位 |
[32:49] | with your generous donations. | 慷慨解囊相助的成果 |
[32:50] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢各位 |
[32:53] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[32:56] | In that same spirit of starting anew, | 本着焕然一新的主题精神 |
[32:59] | we invited the Southampton Yacht Club | 我们邀请了南汉普顿游艇俱乐部 |
[33:01] | to christen this vessel, which launches from the Gold Coast | 来为这艘船进行洗礼 它将在本周五 |
[33:04] | on Friday for her maiden race. | 从黄金海岸开始她的处女航 |
[33:07] | I’ll let her captain take it from here. | 接下来有请船长上台主持 |
[33:09] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢 艾米莉 |
[33:12] | Thanks, everyone, for being here. | 感谢各位的出席 |
[33:13] | Happy Memorial Day. | 今天是阵亡将士纪念日 |
[33:15] | What a way to celebrate, huh? | 多么与众不同的庆祝方式啊 |
[33:17] | My crew left me with the choice | 我的船员们 |
[33:19] | of naming this lovely lady. | 把这位美人的命名权交给我时 |
[33:23] | I knew I wanted to dedicate her to the love of my life, | 我知道我应将它献给我的毕生挚爱 |
[33:27] | my anchor when I’m adrift. | 我茫然时的人生导航 |
[33:31] | Boys. | 伙计们 |
[33:37] | Valerie? | 瓦莱丽 |
[33:38] | You son of a bitch. You named the boat after your mistress? | 你这贱人 你居然以情妇的名字来命名 |
[33:41] | No, that’s not — I didn’t do that. | 不是这样的 这不是我做的 |
[33:42] | You’re still screwing her, aren’t you?! | 你还和她纠缠不清 是不是 |
[33:44] | No! | 我没有 |
[33:45] | After everything you put me through. | 我为了你忍受了这么多 |
[33:46] | No, they painted the wrong name. | 不是的 是他们印错了 |
[33:48] | No, or your said the wrong name by accident. | 要不就是你无意叫错了名字 |
[33:49] | Wouldn’t be the first time that happened. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[33:50] | Jen, for god’s sake, don’t do this. | 詹妮 看在上帝的份上 别这样 |
[33:52] | I only gave you an alibi to save myself the humiliation. | 我为你作不在场证明只是为了留些尊严 |
[33:59] | But now you can tell everyone for yourself… | 但你现在可以告诉所有人了 |
[34:01] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 老天哪 |
[34:01] | How you killed this poor girl’s fiancè? | 你是如何害死这位可怜女孩的未婚夫 |
[34:04] | Because you were too busy piloting your whore | 就因为你忙着和情妇翻云覆雨 |
[34:07] | instead of your boat. | 而无暇顾及开船 |
[34:10] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:12] | Jen! Jen! | 詹妮 詹妮 |
[34:14] | You crashed into that girl’s car on purpose. | 你那天是故意去撞那女孩的车 |
[34:17] | I came across her story, and I wanted to make it right. | 我无意间知道了她的故事 想做点好事 |
[34:19] | – It worked. – Whoa, wait. What worked? | -效果不错 -什么效果 |
[34:21] | Manipulating retaliation for a girl | 在没得到她允许的情况下 |
[34:22] | that did not even ask for it? | 为她报仇吗 |
[34:24] | You wouldn’t understand. She will. | 你不会懂的 但她会明白 |
[34:29] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[34:31] | Nancy, please wait. | 南希 请等等 |
[34:33] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:34] | I had no idea that your fiancè — | 我不知道你的未婚夫是 |
[34:37] | He was the one who was killed last year. | 他是去年那件事的受害者 |
[34:39] | You know when you hit my car? | 当你撞上我的车时 |
[34:43] | It was kind of the best thing | 那是很长一段时间以来 |
[34:45] | that had happened to me in a long time. | 在我身上发生过最好的事 |
[34:49] | It felt good to get upset about something so trivial. | 我还能为一件琐事而烦恼 真是太好了 |
[34:54] | For so long, I couldn’t feel anything | 很久以来 我除了对凶手的怨恨 |
[34:56] | but hatred for that man out there. | 对其他事物都麻木不仁 |
[34:59] | I got sick of hating. | 我受够了仇恨的滋味 |
[35:01] | It is a useless, crippling emotion. | 这是一种没有意义 自残的情绪 |
[35:04] | At least now he’ll be charged. | 至少他会被起诉 |
[35:06] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[35:07] | He’s gonna hire fancy lawyers to fight it. | 他会请来最好的律师来为他辩护 |
[35:10] | If there’s a trial, | 一旦上了法庭 |
[35:11] | I-it would take months if not years, right? | 诉讼会持续几个月甚至几年 不是吗 |
[35:14] | While I live th-the worst day of my life over and over again. | 但我却要重复经历人生中最惨烈的一天 |
[35:19] | Even if they find him guilty, what’s it all for? | 就算判他有罪 又有什么意义 |
[35:22] | Nothing can bring back the people we love. | 任何东西都换不回我们所爱的人 |
[35:27] | Nothing. | 什么都不能 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry. What were you expecting? | 不好意思 你在期待什么结果 |
[35:41] | A “Thank you”? | 一句”谢谢”吗 |
[35:42] | Leave me alone. | 让我静一静 |
[35:43] | I already made that mistake. | 这错我犯过 |
[35:44] | Addicts cannot be trusted to be by themselves. | 上瘾的人是不能独自行动的 |
[35:47] | I’m not an addict. | 我没有上瘾 |
[35:50] | You are the very definition! | 你的行为就是个上瘾者 |
[35:53] | Ems, I have been here since the beginning, | 艾米 从一开始我就在这陪你 |
[35:56] | but you shut me out | 但你现在拒我于门外 |
[35:58] | just like you’re shutting me out now. | 就和当初一模一样 |
[36:00] | Why? Because you’re ashamed or — or in denial? | 为什么 因为羞愧还是接受不了现实 |
[36:04] | Either way… | 哪种都好 |
[36:07] | …Em, you’re scaring the hell out of me. | 艾米 你吓到我了 |
[36:10] | Maybe it’s time for an intervention | 也许现在该让别人介入 |
[36:13] | to force you to be who you really are. | 迫使你成为真正的你了 |
[36:15] | What if I went out there and told everybody | 不如我现在就出去 向所有人宣布 |
[36:18] | that Amanda Clarke is alive and well? | 阿曼达·克拉克还活得好好的呢 |
[36:21] | And everyone she loved is dead. | 所有她所爱过的人都死了 |
[36:22] | The Graysons killed them all. | 格雷森把他们都杀光了 |
[36:24] | They left me nothing to go back to, Nolan. | 他们让我一无所有 无法回头 诺兰 |
[36:26] | This is all I have left. | 我现在只剩这些 |
[36:29] | That’s why you can’t let go of Emily Thorne. | 所以你更加不能忘记艾米莉·索恩的身份 |
[36:33] | Ems… | 艾米… |
[36:34] | Get out. | 你走吧 |
[36:49] | One peace offering deserves another, | 我送你的休战礼物 再给我一次机会 |
[36:51] | unless you’re off negronis now. | 除非你现在已经不喜欢尼格罗内酒了 |
[36:53] | I only said that so you would let me up. | 我那么说只是为了让你给我开门 |
[36:56] | Why did you really step down from Lemarchal? | 你为什么从勒马尔查尔公司退出 |
[36:58] | This again? I already told you. | 又来了 我已经说了 |
[37:01] | No, you didn’t, actually. | 你没说实话 |
[37:03] | You cited your family’s tragedies, | 你说是因为你家族的惨剧 |
[37:04] | but family never stopped Daniel Grayson before. | 可丹尼尔·格雷森从未被家族羁绊过 |
[37:07] | And I know you just like you know | 我了解你 而你也明白 |
[37:09] | I’ve never been satisfied with half-truths. | 我从来都是不刨根问底不罢休的 |
[37:13] | So tell me about the redhead. | 所以跟我说说那个红发女是怎么回事 |
[37:18] | What did Gideon say? | 吉迪恩跟你说了什么 |
[37:20] | I want to hear it from you. | 我想听你亲口说 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:29] | Remember that night I invited you over to the Sassen Hotel? | 还记得我请你去萨森酒店的那晚吗 |
[37:32] | And cancelled two minutes later? Yes. | 两分钟后又取消的那场约会 记得 |
[37:35] | I’d been partying with this girl — the redhead — | 我一直在和那个红发姑娘狂欢 |
[37:40] | And I must’ve passed out. | 后来我就失去了意识 |
[37:42] | And when I woke up, I found her O.D’d. | 醒来时发现她吸毒过量死了 |
[37:49] | All I could think at the time | 我当时满脑子想的都是 |
[37:51] | was what this would do to me, | 这事会给我 |
[37:53] | what this would do to my name, your company. | 给我的家族和你的公司造成怎样的影响 |
[37:59] | So I took care of it. | 所以我自己搞定了 |
[38:01] | So you “took care of it.” | 你自己搞定了 |
[38:06] | And, uh, what role did Gideon play in this? | 吉迪恩在其中扮演了什么角色 |
[38:08] | No. What did he tell you? | 不 他怎么跟你说的 |
[38:10] | Oh, it doesn’t matter what he told me. And that — | 他怎么说的不重要 |
[38:11] | Oh, so he didn’t tell you anything. Unbelievable. | 也就是说他什么都没说 真没想到 |
[38:13] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[38:14] | What I didn’t know at the time | 我当时并不知道 |
[38:17] | was that Gideon was there when she died. | 她死的时候 吉迪恩也在场 |
[38:20] | He took a photo of her and used it to blackmail me | 他照下了她的照片 以此来威胁我 |
[38:22] | and force me out of Lemarchal. | 逼我退出勒马尔查尔公司 |
[38:24] | Now, I didn’t tell you | 我没告诉你 |
[38:25] | because I wanted to protect you from my mistakes. | 是因为我不希望你因我的过失而受到伤害 |
[38:28] | Now, yes, what I did was indefensible. | 没错 我的行为罪不可赦 |
[38:30] | Yes, I should’ve called the cops. | 我应该报警的 |
[38:32] | But I don’t — I don’t know. I — I panicked. | 但我当时很不清醒 我慌了 |
[38:35] | It seems that’s what he was counting on. | 他就希望看到你惊慌失措呢 |
[38:39] | As if he had planned it. | 和他计划的一样 |
[38:42] | He got the room that night. He picked the girl. | 那晚是他选的房间 他挑的姑娘 |
[38:47] | Part of me has always wondered | 我有时候会想 |
[38:48] | if he just got lucky she OD’d, or… | 那姑娘吸毒过量真的只是巧合 还是… |
[38:52] | You think my brother killed her. | 你觉得是我弟弟杀了她 |
[38:56] | Then we have to do something. | 那我们必须行动起来了 |
[38:57] | Not me. I’m done with him. | 别拉上我 我受够他了 |
[38:58] | Well, are you done with your sister? | 你也受够你妹妹了吗 |
[39:01] | Because Charlotte is with him right now. | 夏洛特现在就和他在一起 |
[39:09] | Hey, slow down. Leave some for me. | 悠着点 给我留点 |
[39:12] | I still can’t believe Jack ruined the rest. | 真不敢相信 杰克把剩下的都毁了 |
[39:15] | Jack is a gutless douchebag, like all cops, | 杰克就是个没骨气的草包 跟别的警察一样 |
[39:18] | Who hides behind his badge and his gun. | 只会躲在警徽和枪的后面耀武扬威 |
[39:20] | That’s just it. He thinks he’s untouchable now. | 就是啊 他以为他自己现在无敌了 |
[39:24] | Let me tell you something, sweetheart. | 我跟你说啊 亲爱的 |
[39:28] | No one is untouchable. | 没有人是无敌的 |
[39:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:37] | Can we talk? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[39:39] | Well, that depends. | 那得分情况了 |
[39:41] | Are we making up or… breaking up? | 你这是求和呢 还是和我分手 |
[39:44] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[39:47] | Look, I’m sorry that I wasn’t honest with you today. | 很抱歉今天我没跟你说实话 |
[39:51] | You asked me why I did what I did. | 你问我为什么要做这些事 |
[39:59] | I empathized with Nancy. | 我很同情南希 |
[40:04] | I wanted to protect her from feeling the pain that I felt. | 我不想让她经历和我一样的痛苦 |
[40:07] | From becoming like me. | 不要变得像我一样 |
[40:11] | She was never like me. | 她跟我不一样 |
[40:14] | No one is. | 也没人会像我一样 |
[40:16] | You’re a snowflake — | 你就像一朵雪花 |
[40:18] | a unique, bloodthirsty snowflake. | 一朵与众不同 又嗜血成性的雪花 |
[40:25] | And that’s just it, isn’t it? | 就是这样 是不是 |
[40:28] | Like you said, I’m an addict. | 就像你说的 我上瘾了 |
[40:31] | That thirst has become a part of me. | 那种嗜血的瘾成了我生命的一部分 |
[40:38] | I don’t know who I am without it. | 如果没了这种瘾 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[40:43] | Maybe I don’t want to. | 也许我并不想这样 |
[40:48] | Let me call you back. | 一会儿再打给你 |
[41:03] | Oh, you didn’t invite me to your party. | 你居然没邀请我参加你的宴会 |
[41:06] | How did you get out, Victoria? | 你是怎么出来的 维多利亚 |
[41:08] | With a little help from my friends. | 靠朋友的一点帮助 |
[41:11] | Nothing bonds people like being imprisoned together — | 共囚一室 没什么比这更能增进友谊的了 |
[41:13] | something I know you’re familiar with, given your time in juvie. | 我想你一定很了解 你也在少管所待过 |
[41:17] | Am I right, Amanda? | 我说的对吗 阿曼达 |
[41:21] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[41:22] | Arriving here tonight, | 今晚来到这里 |
[41:23] | I think I know how you must’ve felt | 我觉得我明白了 |
[41:26] | when you first returned to the Hamptons. | 你第一次回到汉普顿时的心情 |
[41:29] | So much hatred in your heart for me | 内心充满了对我的仇恨 |
[41:30] | and what you thought I’d done. | 以为那些罪行都是我犯下的 |
[41:32] | What you did. | 就是你干的 |
[41:33] | If you’d only come clean then, | 如果你一开始就亮明身份 |
[41:35] | you could’ve known the truth. | 你本可以知晓所有真相的 |
[41:37] | You could’ve reunited with your sister | 你本可以和妹妹团圆 |
[41:40] | and prevented her so much pain, | 使她免遭那么多的苦难 |
[41:43] | But instead, you chose revenge. | 可惜 你选择了复仇 |
[41:48] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[41:51] | Then welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |