时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Now I know you’ve been working with Margaux | 现在我知道你在跟玛尔戈合作 |
[00:05] | and digging up dirt on me. | 挖我的丑闻 |
[00:07] | You know, as crazy as Louise may be, | 虽然路易丝很疯狂 |
[00:08] | I’m not gonna help you do to her what you did to me. | 但我不会帮你害她 不会像你对我那样 |
[00:11] | – I messed up. – This is over! | -我搞砸了 -到此为止 |
[00:13] | – Why? – Because I’m pregnant. | -为什么 -因为我怀孕了 |
[00:15] | My father was attacked twice. | 我父亲被人袭击了两次 |
[00:16] | The second attacker was found at the police station hanged. | 第二个袭击者被发现在警局上吊自杀了 |
[00:18] | I believe that someone who had the power to get close murdered him. | 我相信是有权限接近他的人干的 |
[00:21] | No one else had access to that room | 除了阿尔瓦雷斯和联调局的人 |
[00:22] | except Alvarez and the Feds | 没人能接近那间屋子 |
[00:24] | The guy coming after me is Malcolm Black. | 找我麻烦的人叫马尔科·布莱克 |
[00:26] | He forced me to launder money or he would kill Amanda. | 他逼我给他洗钱 不然就杀了阿曼达 |
[00:28] | And now I have to find him. | 我现在得去找他 |
[00:29] | David owes Malcolm a lot of money. | 大卫欠马尔科很多钱 |
[00:31] | If it’s money this Malcolm wants, | 如果马尔科要的是钱 |
[00:33] | there is another solution. | 还有其他解决方法 |
[00:33] | I trust that you’ll get that in the right hands | 我相信你会把这个交给正确的人 |
[00:35] | and keep mine clean. | 而且不会牵连到我 |
[00:41] | Tell me what you can. | 那就把你能说的都告诉我 |
[00:42] | How about I start with where I’ve been the last 10 years? | 就从过去十年间我到底在哪说起吧 |
[00:44] | You weren’t in that silo, were you? | 你根本不在那个地下室 是吗 |
[00:45] | There’s a man more dangerous than Conrad. | 有一个人 他远比康拉德要危险得多 |
[00:52] | He’ll kill us all! | 他会杀了我们所有人 |
[00:53] | As long as Malcolm Black is out there, | 只要马尔科·布莱克还逍遥法外 |
[00:54] | our lives are in danger. | 我们就都有生命危险 |
[00:55] | David, you had no right to keep me in the dark for so long! | 大卫 你无权隐瞒我这么久 |
[00:58] | I should’ve told you the truth sooner, | 我应该早点告诉你实情的 |
[01:00] | but you don’t have to worry about Malcolm. | 但你没必要担心马尔科 |
[01:01] | I’m dealing with him. | 我自会处理 |
[01:02] | That man has attacked you relentlessly. | 那人残忍地袭击了你 |
[01:04] | What makes you think he’ll back off now? | 你凭什么觉得他现在会收手 |
[01:05] | Because he values his freedom more than money. | 因为比起钱来 他更重视自己的自由 |
[01:07] | Threatening him with evidence | 用证据威胁他 |
[01:08] | is a temporary solution at best, David. | 只能解一时之急 大卫 |
[01:10] | Go to the FBI and ask for protection. | 你应该去找联调局寻求保护 |
[01:12] | They can’t help us. Look, I know how to stop him. | 他们没法帮助我们 我知道怎么阻止他 |
[01:14] | You gave away millions of his fortune. | 你把他几百万的钱都捐出去了 |
[01:16] | Men like him do not stop until reparations have been made. | 像他这样的人没把钱要回来是不会收手的 |
[01:21] | Emily has enough. | 艾米莉有足够的钱 |
[01:22] | No. | 不行 |
[01:24] | No. | 不行 |
[01:26] | No, I was a prisoner for 10 years. | 不行 我做了十年的囚犯 |
[01:28] | I’ll die before I have to give in to him. | 我宁死也不向他屈服 |
[01:31] | David… | 大卫 |
[01:33] | Emily is a way out. | 艾米莉是解决问题的办法 |
[01:34] | Go to her. Ask for her help. | 去找她 让她帮忙 |
[01:36] | Listen, I will protect us. | 我会保护我俩的 |
[01:37] | But I need you to trust me | 但我需要你相信我 |
[01:39] | and to promise me that you will not interfere. | 并跟我保证 你不会插手 |
[01:43] | I’ll do what’s best. | 我会为大局着想的 |
[01:50] | I’ll be back tonight. | 我今晚会回来 |
[02:02] | Thanks for meeting me this morning. | 谢谢你今早来见我 |
[02:03] | We have to make this quick. | 我们得快点 |
[02:04] | I have a very busy day. | 我今天非常忙 |
[02:08] | You probably want to think about slowing…down. | 你也许该考虑一下慢慢来 |
[02:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:14] | I made some calls, | 我打了几个电话 |
[02:15] | and I got you in with Dr. Vioni. | 帮你跟维奥尼医生做了预约 |
[02:16] | She’s the best ob-gyn in the city. | 她是市里最好的妇产科医师 |
[02:18] | No, I didn’t ask you to do that. | 不 我没让你那么做 |
[02:19] | I didn’t ask you to do anything. | 我没让你做任何事 |
[02:20] | I’m not asking you to take me back, | 我不是让你跟我重归于好 |
[02:22] | but we have to figure this out. | 但我们得解决这事 |
[02:24] | No matter how you feel about me, our child needs a father. | 不管你怎么看我 我们的孩子需要父亲 |
[02:26] | A father? Like the one you had? | 父亲 像你父亲那样的吗 |
[02:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:32] | But the baby has changed things for me. | 但这孩子改变了我的生活 |
[02:34] | And we both have to admit something | 我们都得承认 |
[02:36] | has changed in you, as well. | 你也变了 |
[02:37] | I can’t trust the man you’ve become, | 我无法信任现在的你 |
[02:38] | – not when someone else’s life depends on it. – Just… | -尤其还有一条小生命要靠你 -别… |
[02:41] | Look, I understand you’re still angry. | 我明白你还在生气 |
[02:42] | Oh, I’m not angry. | 我不生气 |
[02:44] | I’m realistic. | 我这是现实 |
[02:45] | You’re very good at saying the perfect thing | 当一切顺利时 你很擅长说些甜言蜜语 |
[02:47] | when life is easy, but when choices get hard, | 但当选择变得困难时 |
[02:49] | you run away. | 你就逃走了 |
[02:52] | There’s only one of us running, Margaux. | 我俩之间只有一个人在逃避 玛尔戈 |
[02:56] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[03:02] | I’ve hacked all of Kate Taylor’s personnel-review files | 我黑入了联调局主机里凯特·泰勒的 |
[03:04] | in the FBI mainframe. | 所有个人评估文件 |
[03:05] | I mean, after reading this, | 读过这些后 |
[03:07] | I want to write her a letter of recommendation myself. | 我自己都想给她写推荐信了 |
[03:10] | Top of her class at Quantico, | 在匡蒂科以优异成绩毕业 |
[03:11] | proficiency medals in hand-to-hand combat and firearms. | 在肉搏战和枪战中获得精通奖章 |
[03:14] | I even checked her finances. | 我甚至查看了她的财政情况 |
[03:16] | She’s clean and… | 她没问题 |
[03:18] | well-diversified, I might add. | 而且财产分配得非常合理 |
[03:19] | Just means she’s as good as I am at hiding her secrets. | 这只能说明着她跟我一样擅长隐瞒秘密 |
[03:21] | Or maybe it means she’s not dirty. | 也可能这说明她没问题 |
[03:25] | I already feel douche-baggy enough | 我对路易丝做了那种事 |
[03:26] | after what I did to Louise. | 已经觉得够混蛋了 |
[03:28] | She did not deserve it. | 她不该受到那种对待 |
[03:29] | I sure as hell am not gonna do the same thing | 我绝对不要再对一个联邦探员 |
[03:31] | to a federal agent. | 做同样的事了 |
[03:33] | They hold grudges… | 他们可是会记仇的 |
[03:34] | and arrest warrants. | 而且能搞到逮捕令 |
[03:36] | I trust my instincts, Nolan. | 我相信我的直觉 诺兰 |
[03:38] | Kate had access to the prisoner | 凯特有权接近 |
[03:39] | who was murdered at the police station. | 在警局被杀的犯人 |
[03:40] | I think she was tying up loose ends. | 我觉得是她在善后 |
[03:42] | For our faceless crime boss, Malcolm Black, | 为那个从没露过面的罪恶老大马尔科·布莱克吗 |
[03:45] | who I can’t even find a picture of, by the way? | 顺便说一句 我连他一张照片都找不到 |
[03:48] | Rumor has it that he operates out of a secure compound, | 有传言说他在一个安全区域工作 |
[03:51] | but nobody knows where. | 但没人知道具体地址 |
[03:54] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[03:56] | The tracking device you planted on his thug | 你安在他杀手身上的追踪器 |
[03:58] | didn’t lead anywhere? | 没指引到什么地方吗 |
[03:59] | Uh, yeah, it did — | 有 指引了 |
[04:00] | straight to a morgue in Detroit. | 直接引向了底特律的一个停尸房 |
[04:02] | Eliminating loose ends seems to be Malcolm’s go-to move. | 看来马尔科的手段是彻底铲除后患 |
[04:05] | Then Kate Taylor really is my only way to find him. | 那凯特·泰勒就是我找到他的唯一线索 |
[04:51] | – Emily. Hey. – Hi. | -艾米莉 -嗨 |
[04:54] | It’s funny bumping into you here. | 没想到在这里遇见你 |
[04:56] | I was dropping off some files with Agent Taylor. | 我正要给泰勒探员送文件 |
[04:58] | I was just checking out the conference room | 我来看看这里的会议室 |
[05:00] | for an event that I’m planning. | 我准备办个活动 |
[05:01] | Oh, I thought maybe you were checking up on Jack. | 我还以为你是来找杰克的 |
[05:04] | Him and Kate? | 他和凯特啊 |
[05:05] | Yeah, everybody at the station has got a little pool | 警局里每个人都在打赌 |
[05:07] | going on those two. | 他俩有一腿 |
[05:09] | I’m s-sorry. I thought — | 不好意思 我以为… |
[05:12] | I’m so sorry. I got to go. | 真对不起 我得走了 |
[05:23] | Anyone ever tell you to let the girl win? | 没人告诉你要让着女生吗 |
[05:25] | That would’ve just pissed you off more. | 那只会让你更生气 |
[05:27] | Nice read. | 猜得不错 |
[05:29] | Would’ve made an excellent profiler. | 你可以成为一名出色的分析师 |
[05:31] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[05:34] | What made you change jobs, anyway? | 话说你为什么换工作 |
[05:37] | Fieldwork’s more satisfying. | 现场工作让我更有满足感 |
[05:42] | I hate that I have to go into work… | 真讨厌我还得去上班 |
[05:45] | especially with you leaving. | 特别是你都快走了 |
[05:48] | Well, actually, I do have a few vacation days banked. | 其实 我还可以休几天假 |
[05:52] | Don’t… | 别… |
[05:53] | don’t get cocky, Porter. | 别得瑟 波特 |
[05:54] | Not everything’s about you. | 不是所有事都是为了你 |
[05:56] | Well, you keep telling yourself that. | 你就这么催眠自己吧 |
[05:59] | Since you are staying, | 既然你要留下来 |
[06:00] | come with me to the reopening of | 今晚和我一起去诺兰的 |
[06:01] | Nolan’s yacht club tonight. | 游艇俱乐部新开张典礼吧 |
[06:04] | That’s right. | 对哦 |
[06:05] | You’re the rookie who knows everyone who’s anyone. | 你是认识所有大人物的小菜鸟 |
[06:08] | Nolan Ross, David Clarke, | 诺兰·罗斯啦 大卫·克拉克啦 |
[06:10] | Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩啦 |
[06:10] | So, is that a yes? | 你这算是答应了吗 |
[06:13] | I have to see who RSVPs first. | 我要先看看有谁要去 |
[06:15] | You’re gonna fit right in. | 你肯定能融入的 |
[06:43] | Permission to come aboard? | 我能上船吗 |
[06:45] | Sharks belong in the water, not on my deck. | 鲨鱼应该待在水里 而不是在我的甲板上 |
[06:48] | Though, you’re more of a bottom-feeder, aren’t you? | 但你更应该算是个投机倒把的人吧 |
[06:53] | Louise, I feel awful that I helped Margaux | 路易丝 我很抱歉帮助玛尔戈 |
[06:55] | with that hit job. | 挖你的黑料 |
[06:57] | I asked her to kill the story. | 我让她别报道这事 |
[06:59] | She wouldn’t. I am truly sorry. | 她不肯 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:03] | So you said in your E-mails… | 你在邮件里 |
[07:05] | and texts. | 和短信里都说了 |
[07:07] | You are persistent. I’ll give you that. | 你很执着 这点我得承认 |
[07:12] | I even left you a voicemail, for God sakes. | 天啊 我甚至还留了语音信息 |
[07:15] | Louise, don’t go. | 路易丝 别走 |
[07:17] | Let me help you put that story in your rearview. | 让我帮你翻开新的一页 |
[07:20] | Now, are you trying to assuage your guilt? | 你现在是想减轻你的罪恶感吗 |
[07:22] | ’cause if so… | 因为如果是 |
[07:24] | carry on. | 继续说 |
[07:26] | Well, let’s give those vultures something else to talk about. | 让我们给那些贪婪的人找点别的谈资吧 |
[07:30] | After all, we’re both fixtures of the tabloids. | 毕竟 我们都是媒体的关注人物 |
[07:33] | Can you imagine the headlines we would cause | 如果你跟我一起主持今晚的活动 |
[07:36] | if you co-hosted my event with me tonight? | 你能想象会引起多大的轰动吗 |
[07:38] | We would be | 我们会成为 |
[07:40] | like the wonder twins of gossip. | 绯闻届的金童玉女 |
[07:43] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[07:45] | I’ll say, “Wonder twins, activate.” | 要我说 金童玉女计划现在启动 |
[07:49] | Form of “Party of the Summer.” | 代号”盛夏派对” |
[08:14] | I’ve called in a favor. | 我找人帮了忙 |
[08:16] | The district attorney has agreed | 地检答应 |
[08:18] | to remove you from the witness list. | 把你从目击者名单中除去 |
[08:19] | You won’t have to testify at the trial. | 你不需要在审讯中作证 |
[08:21] | Gina was assaulted at my party, dad. | 吉娜在我的派对上遭到了性侵 爸爸 |
[08:23] | She needs all the help she can get. | 她需要所有的帮助 |
[08:24] | You know the defense will destroy her character on the stand. | 你知道被告方会在听证会上诋毁她的品行 |
[08:27] | Well… with good reason. | 那也不无道理啊 |
[08:31] | Why do you think a girl from Rockport | 你觉得一个从罗克波特来的姑娘 |
[08:33] | was even at your party in the first place? | 为什么会出现在你的派对上 |
[08:35] | This is a shakedown of your friend. | 她就是借此来勒索你朋友的 |
[08:36] | Drew Anderson’s no friend of mine. | 德鲁·安德森不是我的朋友 |
[08:38] | Andrew is a fraternity brother, | 安德鲁是兄弟会的人 |
[08:41] | which might as well be blood. | 也就胜似血亲了 |
[08:42] | He took advantage of her, dad, and bragged about it later. | 他利用了她 爸爸 然后又以此炫耀 |
[08:44] | I have to testify. | 我必须去作证 |
[08:46] | Daniel, your classmate has a powerful father | 丹尼尔 你同学有位很有权势的父亲 |
[08:49] | with equally powerful friends. | 还有很多同样有权势的朋友 |
[08:51] | I’m hoping that you can recognize | 我希望你能想清楚 |
[08:53] | how that works for you rather than against you. | 该如何利用这些 而不是为自己找麻烦 |
[08:58] | If you could defend this girl | 如果你能保护这女孩 |
[08:59] | without jeopardizing your own future, | 又不威胁到你的前程 |
[09:01] | I might even encourage you to do so, | 也许我甚至会鼓励你这么做 |
[09:03] | but that is not the case. | 可情况并非如此 |
[09:05] | Why is my future more important than hers? | 凭什么我的前程就比她的重要 |
[09:11] | I once asked myself the same question. | 我也曾问过我自己相同的问题 |
[09:16] | I’ll tell you what your grandfather taught me. | 我要告诉你 你爷爷是怎么教我的 |
[09:19] | This world that we’ve created is made up of gods and insects. | 我们创造的这个世界 要么是龙要么是虫 |
[09:25] | And it’s not fair, but that is the reality. | 这确实不公平 但这就是现实 |
[09:28] | Don’t concern yourself with the well-being of ants, son. | 别去担心虫子们的安危 儿子 |
[09:33] | If you can see life through that lens, | 如果你能从这种视角来看待人生 |
[09:35] | your choices will become simpler, easier to make… | 你的选择就会很简单 也很容易了 |
[09:41] | …and live with. | 并且能心安理得 |
[09:51] | Are you all right, Mr. Grayson? | 您还好吗 格雷森先生 |
[09:54] | Is there anything I can get you? | 需要我为您做些什么吗 |
[09:57] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[10:01] | Actually, I have some, uh… | 话说 我还有点… |
[10:03] | I have items in storage. | 还有点东西在仓库里 |
[10:05] | Can you bring them out to my room? | 帮我拿到房间来好吗 |
[10:09] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[10:10] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:12] | Are you seeing Kate Taylor? | 你在跟凯特·泰勒约会吗 |
[10:15] | How did you even know about that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[10:17] | You spying on me or her? | 你是在监视我还是她 |
[10:18] | Look, I think she was involved | 听着 我觉得她跟 |
[10:19] | with the attacks on my father. | 袭击我父亲的事有关 |
[10:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[10:23] | My father lied. | 我父亲说了谎 |
[10:24] | Conrad didn’t hold him captive. | 俘虏他并不是康拉德 |
[10:26] | It was a man named Malcolm Black. | 而是个叫马尔科·布莱克的人 |
[10:27] | I believe that Kate is his operative. | 我相信凯特是他的人 |
[10:29] | She’s a federal agent. | 她可是联邦探员 |
[10:30] | Who chose a rookie to work her case… | 而她偏偏找了个菜鸟协助她办案 |
[10:32] | The son-in-law of David Clarke, her target. | 她的目标 大卫·克拉克的女婿 |
[10:34] | The case is closed, Ems. | 这案子已经结了 艾米 |
[10:36] | Kate’s going back to D.C. | 凯特要回华盛顿了 |
[10:39] | Then I bet she’ll find a reason to stay. | 那我打赌她肯定会找个理由留下 |
[10:43] | Look, if I’m right about her, she’s dangerous. | 听着 如果我说得对 她很危险 |
[10:46] | I had to warn you. I… | 我必须提醒你 |
[10:49] | I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you. | 如果你出了什么事 我绝对无法原谅自己 |
[10:58] | A long way from the prison yard, huh, Kern? | 从监狱出来到现在不容易啊 克恩 |
[11:00] | Longer for you. | 你更不容易 |
[11:02] | I got paroled. | 我只是被假释 |
[11:03] | You were resurrected. | 而你是沉冤得雪 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I suppose so. | 看来是的 |
[11:07] | Do you have it? | 弄到了吗 |
[11:08] | I’ll always come through for my old cellmate. | 对以前的狱友 我总会在所不辞 |
[11:10] | But your request did catch me by surprise. | 可你要的东西实在让我有些吃惊 |
[11:13] | This was never your style. | 这可不是你的风格 |
[11:15] | I’m not the same man anymore. | 我已经不是从前的我了 |
[11:17] | And I’m not judging. | 我并不是要指手画脚 |
[11:18] | After what they did, | 就凭他们做的那些事 |
[11:19] | they deserve far worse. | 他们该得到更糟的下场 |
[11:22] | Atropa belladonna. | 这是颠茄 |
[11:23] | will take down a 200-pound man. | 能放倒一个200磅的成人 |
[11:25] | Will look like a stroke… basically untraceable. | 表面看就像中风 基本无迹可寻 |
[11:30] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[11:31] | Just be sure you have no doubts. | 下定决心再动手 |
[11:33] | There’s no turning back. | 用了就无法回头了 |
[11:42] | Sorry to startle you, Mrs. Grayson. | 抱歉吓到您了 格雷森夫人 |
[11:44] | Agent Taylor from the FBI. | 我是联调局探员泰勒 |
[11:45] | We met the other day at the hospital. | 上次我们在医院见过 |
[11:47] | Had a few follow-up questions | 关于克拉克先生遇袭的事 |
[11:48] | regarding the attacks on Mr. Clarke. | 我还有几个后续问题 |
[11:51] | I’m late for an appointment in the city, | 我在城里跟人约好了 快迟到了 |
[11:52] | and I already told investigators that I don’t know anything. | 而且我已经告诉调查员们了 我一无所知 |
[11:55] | A new piece of evidence came across my desk, and… | 我收到了一份新的证据… |
[11:59] | I wanted to get your thoughts on it. | 我想听听您有何见解 |
[12:07] | I was able to trace this photograph back to you. | 我查到这照片是出自您手 |
[12:10] | Mind explaining the message? | 能解释下上面的信息吗 |
[12:11] | I didn’t send it. | 不是我寄的 |
[12:12] | And I question how you would prove that I did. | 我好奇你要怎么证明是我寄的 |
[12:15] | We’re the FBI, Mrs. Grayson. That’s what we do. | 我们是联调局的 夫人 这是我们的本行 |
[12:17] | So, why don’t you cooperate | 所以 不如您配合一下 |
[12:19] | and tell me how emily thorne is involved in all this? | 告诉我艾米莉·索恩跟这一切有什么关系吧 |
[12:21] | That’s a bush-league question, Agent Taylor. | 这问题可没什么水准 泰勒探员 |
[12:23] | I thought I was dealing with a professional. | 我还以为我面对的是个专业人士呢 |
[12:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | Emily Thorne was cellmates | 艾米莉·索恩 |
[12:30] | with David Clarke’s daughter, Amanda. | 跟大卫克拉克的女儿阿曼达是同学 |
[12:31] | And what does that tell you? | 你觉得这说明了什么 |
[12:33] | That they shared a special bond. | 说明她们之间有种特别的纽带 |
[12:35] | Oh, “Special” wouldn’t even begin to cover it. | “特别”这词可连边都没沾上 |
[12:38] | How so? | 此话怎讲 |
[12:40] | Emily will do anything for David, | 艾米莉可以为大卫付出一切 |
[12:42] | including erasing his debts. | 包括还清他的债务 |
[12:46] | Which, judging by your reaction, | 从你的反应来看 |
[12:48] | might prove interesting to your employer. | 你的上司似乎会对此事感兴趣 |
[12:51] | I work for the United States taxpayers, Mrs. Grayson. | 我为美国的纳税人做事 格雷森夫人 |
[12:54] | And I do so miss my dearly departed husband. | 我还很想念我亲爱的已故丈夫呢 |
[12:57] | Now, only one of those statements can be verified. | 刚才我们这两句话 只有一句可以被证实 |
[12:59] | Shall I call Quantico and share my theories | 我是不是该打给匡蒂科 说一说 |
[13:02] | about your extracurricular activities? | 我对你那些业余活动的看法呢 |
[13:06] | What is it you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:08] | Just for David and I to have the relationship | 我只想和大卫好好开展我们多年前 |
[13:10] | we were denied years ago, free from anyone’s interference. | 不被承认的恋情 不受任何人干涉 |
[13:15] | Well, Ms. Thorne is a very wealthy girl, | 索恩女士是个非常富有的女孩 |
[13:18] | but I don’t see why she would go to such extremes | 但我不明白她凭什么会接受这种极端条件 |
[13:20] | to help David Clarke. | 去帮助大卫·克拉克 |
[13:21] | What’s the connection? | 他们之间有什么联系 |
[13:22] | You’re the FBI. Figure it out. | 你是联调局探员 自己去查 |
[13:25] | And once you do, take your money and leave us the hell alone. | 等你查出来 拿好你的钱 离我们远点 |
[13:35] | So, uh, I am running Kate’s prints | 我在用一个挖掘数据程序 |
[13:37] | through a data-mining program. | 核查凯特的指纹 |
[13:39] | If she’s hiding something, I’ll find it, | 如果她有所隐瞒 我会查出来 |
[13:41] | but it’s gonna take a while. | 不过需要花点时间 |
[13:42] | What about the feed from the room? | 房间的监视器呢 |
[13:43] | Anything interesting? | 有什么线索吗 |
[13:44] | Well, for starters, she’s a total slob, | 一开始她什么动静也没有 |
[13:48] | but I did find something useful | 不过你去见杰克的时候 |
[13:50] | while you were engaged in your tête-à-Jack. | 我还是发现了一些有用的信息 |
[13:54] | She’s just texting someone. | 她只是在给人发信息 |
[13:58] | On a phone that’s in direct violation | 所用的手机 完全违反 |
[14:00] | of anti-corruption protocol. | 反贪污协议 |
[14:02] | All agents are supposed to register their secondary phones, | 所有探员拥有其他电话都必须登记 |
[14:04] | but Kate never did. | 但凯蒂没登记过 |
[14:06] | She’s on a satcom with a digital scrambler, | 她用的是带数字扰频器的卫星通讯电话 |
[14:09] | which is kind of ideal | 这种电话 |
[14:10] | for staying in touch with paranoid shut-ins. | 最适合用来跟极度隐秘的人联系 |
[14:12] | If I get the phone, can you trace the text? | 如果我把电话弄来 你能追踪到那信息吗 |
[14:15] | I can pinpoint Malcolm Black to a 10-foot radius. | 我可以将马尔科·布莱克定位到十英尺半径范围内 |
[14:18] | Did Jack RSVP to your party? | 杰克答应来你的派对了吗 |
[14:20] | He did — plus one. | 答应了 还要带个人来 |
[14:23] | But, Ems, don’t even think of turning my club | 不过 艾米 千万别想把我的俱乐部 |
[14:25] | into your own personal battlefield. | 变成你的私人战场 |
[14:27] | I just paid for new uniforms. | 我刚买了新制服呢 |
[14:29] | If everything goes right, | 如果一切进行顺利 |
[14:30] | Kate won’t even know I’m on to her. | 凯蒂根本不会知道我盯上她了 |
[14:33] | When does anything ever go right | 在汉普顿办派对 |
[14:34] | for the host of a Hamptons’ party… | 只要有你在宾客名单上… |
[14:37] | with you on the guest list? | 什么时候顺利过啊 |
[14:38] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[14:41] | ‘Course you did. | 你当然听到了 |
[14:44] | Well, the copy is good, | 这份稿看起来不错 |
[14:45] | but I’d like to use the photo | 不过我想用在夏威夷 |
[14:47] | of the Grayson Global retreat in Hawaii. | 格雷森国际休息寓所拍的照片 |
[14:48] | It’s a better shot of David. | 这张把大卫照得比较好看 |
[14:52] | Margaux? | 玛尔戈 |
[14:55] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[14:56] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[14:59] | Was Conrad always like he was at the end? | 康拉德一直都是那副德性的吗 |
[15:02] | Was he ever…different? | 他以前有不一样吗 |
[15:06] | When he was young. | 他年轻的时候 |
[15:08] | He wasn’t kind, | 当时的他 |
[15:10] | but he wasn’t cruel…then. | 虽然不善良 但也不残忍 |
[15:14] | What changed him? | 是什么改变了他 |
[15:16] | Oh, I suppose he had a lot to prove. | 我猜是因为他很想证明自己 |
[15:18] | Growing up under the shadow of a powerful father | 在强大父亲的羽翼下成长 |
[15:21] | is a terrible burden for a child — | 对孩子而言是很重的包袱… |
[15:22] | Something you know well. | 这点你很清楚 |
[15:25] | This isn’t about Conrad, is it? | 这与康拉德无关 对吧 |
[15:28] | This is about you and Daniel. | 是你和丹尼尔之间的事 |
[15:32] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[15:39] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[15:43] | But you’re thinking of going it alone? | 可是你打算自己面对吗 |
[15:46] | I can’t believe I’m even considering it. | 真不敢相信我居然考虑要把孩子生下来 |
[15:50] | I was so lonely as a child. | 我童年时非常孤单 |
[15:52] | My father was never home. | 我父亲总是不在家 |
[15:54] | Always came second to his work. | 他总是把工作放在第一位 |
[15:57] | Then why push Daniel away? | 那你为什么要拒绝丹尼尔呢 |
[16:01] | He was once full of hope… | 他曾经是个充满希望的… |
[16:05] | a beautiful young man. | 帅气的年轻人 |
[16:08] | But something changed in him. | 但他变了 |
[16:12] | And now there’s so much more at stake. | 而且现在牵扯了太多 |
[16:16] | You know, I was once faced with raising a baby alone. | 我曾经面临过独自抚养孩子的情况 |
[16:21] | But I couldn’t. | 但我做不到 |
[16:22] | I was 16 years old, and our circumstances were dire. | 我当时只有十六岁 我们的状况很糟糕 |
[16:27] | Your situation is different. | 你的情况不一样 |
[16:30] | But no matter how capable a mother, | 但无论一个母亲多能干 |
[16:33] | a child deserves a father. | 孩子还是需要一个父亲 |
[16:38] | Even one like him? | 就算是他这种人吗 |
[16:43] | Daniel’s not Conrad, and I know the difference. | 丹尼尔不是康拉德 我知道他们的区别 |
[16:46] | Which is why I also know that | 所以我知道 |
[16:48] | the good man you need is still there. | 你需要的好男人还在 |
[16:51] | Daniel loves you. | 丹尼尔爱你 |
[16:59] | But what if I don’t love him anymore? | 可我如果不再爱他了呢 |
[17:03] | Your tears suggest otherwise. | 你的眼泪已经出卖了你 |
[17:09] | Well, my, my. | 哎哟喂 |
[17:10] | Southern girls certainly do know how to put on a hootenanny. | 南方女孩果然知道在乡间音乐会该怎么穿 |
[17:13] | – Don’t use that word. – Why? | -别用那个词 -为什么 |
[17:15] | ‘Cause you can’t pull it off. | 因为你说不好 |
[17:18] | Well, you’re certainly right about one thing — | 你确实说对了一件事 |
[17:20] | We are the couple of the moment. | 我们现在可是最受关注的一对 |
[17:22] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[17:25] | Lolan is trending. | “路兰”可是热门话题呢 |
[17:29] | Okay, we have to thank our fans with a selfie. | 好吧 我们得拍张照片感谢我们的粉丝 |
[17:32] | What’s your good side? | 你从什么角度拍照好看 |
[17:33] | Same as you — all of them. | 和你一样 没有死角 |
[17:37] | Tag me — Nolman 88. | @我 Nolman88 |
[17:40] | Why 88? | 为什么是88 |
[17:41] | Well, some details of my private life I don’t make public. | 有些私人信息我并不想公开 |
[17:48] | Don’t turn around. | 别转身 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry that I kept you in the dark. | 对不起 我一直瞒着你 |
[17:52] | I know how hard that’s been for you. | 我知道这对你来说有多难 |
[17:54] | I can handle myself. | 我自己能处理好 |
[17:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:59] | But I can’t have you involved in what happens next. | 但我不能把你搅进之后的事件中 |
[18:01] | When you hear there’s trouble, | 如果你听到出事了 |
[18:03] | do not come running. | 不要搅进来 |
[18:04] | It’s all part of a larger plan. | 那都是大计划的一部分 |
[18:06] | Don’t go after Malcolm Black on your own, please. | 不要自己去对付马尔科·布莱克 拜托 |
[18:09] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[18:24] | Did my father mention anything | 我爸是否提过 |
[18:24] | about going after Malcolm Black? | 要去对付马尔科·布莱克 |
[18:26] | No, nothing. | 不 没有 |
[18:27] | Nolan, if he did, tell me. | 诺兰 如果他提过 告诉我 |
[18:29] | Ems, I swear he didn’t say anything. | 艾米 我发誓他什么也没说 |
[18:32] | Then he really is working alone. | 那他确实要单干了 |
[18:33] | I need to get to Malcolm first. | 我得先找到马尔科 |
[18:35] | Well, your best and only option | 你的唯一选择 也是最佳选择 |
[18:36] | just walked through the front door. | 刚从正门进来了 |
[18:43] | Jack. You made it. | 杰克 你来了 |
[18:45] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[18:46] | This is Kate Taylor. | 这位是凯特·泰勒 |
[18:48] | I was hoping to meet you. | 我就盼着能见到你呢 |
[18:49] | Think I… saw you at the hospital. | 我想我们在医院见过面 |
[18:51] | And, uh, at the police station. | 还有在警局 |
[18:53] | We’re like two ships that keep passing in the night. | 我们就像两条在夜晚一直擦身而过的船 |
[18:55] | Oh, at least we’re not crashing into each other. | 至少我们没有相撞 |
[18:57] | Ah, well, the night is still young. | 现在时间还早呢 |
[18:59] | Jack, who is your lovely damsel in this stunning dress? | 杰克 这位穿着惊艳礼裙的美女是谁啊 |
[19:03] | oh, whoops. | 糟糕 |
[19:05] | Nothing worse than a party foul from he who throws the party. | 没有比被派对东道主搞糗更糟糕的事了 |
[19:08] | I’ve been hit with worse. Uh, name’s Kate. | 这不算什么 我叫凯特 |
[19:11] | Nolan Ross. Uh, but you knew that. | 我是诺兰·罗斯 但你已经知道了 |
[19:14] | And I am so sorry about the dress. | 很抱歉弄脏了你的裙子 |
[19:16] | That one notwithstanding, rest of the drinks tonight on me. | 不说这杯 今晚的其他酒我请了 |
[19:19] | Do you have a — | 你这儿有没有… |
[19:20] | Ladies — around the corner. | 女盥洗室 在拐角那里 |
[19:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:26] | If she’s corrupt, I want to know. | 如果她是坏人 我想知道 |
[19:28] | If she’s not, I want an apology. | 如果她不是 我希望你跟我道歉 |
[19:40] | “Dear dad, my whole life,” | “亲爱的爸爸 我这一生 |
[19:43] | “I’ve been told I was destined for greatness” | “都被告之我仅凭自己的姓氏 |
[19:44] | “bsed solely on the virtue of my name.” | “就注定能成就大业” |
[20:09] | I thought you could use this. | 我觉得你用得上这个 |
[20:11] | I’ve spilled my fair share of drinks. | 我也撒过不少酒 |
[20:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:19] | Jack’s said some nice things about you. | 杰克说了你很多好话 |
[20:21] | – Really? – Is that surprising? | -真的吗 -你觉得惊讶吗 |
[20:24] | Oh, we’re just… having a little fun. | 我们只是在一起找点乐子 |
[20:25] | Nothing serious. | 随便玩玩而已 |
[20:28] | Well, that’s as good as it’s gonna get. | 只能弄成这样了 |
[20:35] | – Thanks for the assist. – Of course. | -谢谢帮忙 -当然 |
[20:53] | Scram. | 闪吧 |
[20:56] | How I enjoy toying with the weaker sex. | 我真是喜欢玩弄弱者 |
[20:59] | Uh, well, that includes me, too, doesn’t it? | 其中也包括我 对吧 |
[21:03] | See, I just heard | 我刚听说 |
[21:03] | that you are hitting the open seas tomorrow after all. | 你明天还是要去外海 |
[21:09] | Thought we were okay. | 我们不是和好了吗 |
[21:12] | We are. | 确实 |
[21:15] | Things will never be okay with me and my brother. | 但我和我哥哥永远不会和好了 |
[21:17] | So this is about the article. | 所以是因为那篇报道 |
[21:20] | Particularly the passage | 特别是报道里 |
[21:22] | hinting at the real story behind the Ellis family. | 暗示了埃利斯家族不为人知的真实故事 |
[21:25] | See, my brother values our secrets. | 我哥哥很重视我们的秘密 |
[21:28] | He’ll do anything to keep them buried. | 他会不择手段掩盖它们 |
[21:30] | I cannot go through that again. | 我不能再经历一次了 |
[21:37] | I have to get the hell away from him. | 我必须远离他 |
[21:39] | Running — not the answer. | 逃避吗 这不是办法 |
[21:44] | There is another way out of this, Louise… | 你还有其他选择 路易丝 |
[21:49] | …If you’re up for it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[22:00] | Enjoy. | 您慢用 |
[22:07] | I wasn’t sure you’d come. | 我本来还不确定你会来 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I wouldn’t have, | 我本不想来的 |
[22:09] | except you said it involved Margaux. | 但你说事关玛尔戈 |
[22:12] | She told me, Daniel, and I am so happy for you. | 她告诉我了 丹尼尔 我很为你开心 |
[22:14] | – Stop. Stop it. – I’ve always dreamed of you and Mar– | -停 停下 -我一直希望你和玛… |
[22:16] | Stop. I know what you’re doing. | 停下 我知道你在做什么 |
[22:17] | You’re trying to control the situation. | 你想要控制整个局面 |
[22:19] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[22:22] | And I resent the accusation. | 我也不喜欢你这么说我 |
[22:23] | This is always… this is what you do. | 你总是…你总是这样 |
[22:24] | You always do this. You… | 你总是这样 |
[22:30] | Yesterday, I would’ve fought with you, | 昨天我说不定还会跟你吵 |
[22:31] | but I can’t keep repeating the same mistakes. | 但我不能再一直重复同样的错误了 |
[22:37] | I’m gonna be a father. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[22:38] | And you’re going to be a great one, Daniel. | 你会是个好爸爸的 丹尼尔 |
[22:40] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[22:42] | I think Margaux was right. | 我觉得玛尔戈说得对 |
[22:44] | I’ve… I’ve changed. | 我 我变了 |
[22:46] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[22:48] | She’s only reacting out of fear. | 她只是出于恐惧才这么说的 |
[22:50] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[22:51] | Which is exactly what I’ve been doing for most of my life. | 这正是我这辈子大部分时间的处事态度 |
[22:54] | You know, I walked away from Sara in that accident. | 在那场事故里我抛弃了莎拉 |
[22:57] | I sided with dad when you gave me that evidence. | 你给我那份证据时我又站在了爸爸那边 |
[23:00] | I shot my ex-wife. | 我还朝我前妻开过枪 |
[23:02] | Don’t make excuses for her, Daniel. | 别为她开脱 丹尼尔 |
[23:04] | She put you through hell. | 她让你受尽煎熬 |
[23:06] | She forced us to face the truth. | 她逼我们面对真相 |
[23:09] | And you know what? I’m — I’m grateful | 你知道吗 我反而很感激她 |
[23:11] | because it means I can’t hide from it anymore. | 因为这意味着我无法再逃避了 |
[23:16] | You’ve suffered, as well. | 你也很痛苦 |
[23:17] | Mom, we have to stop lying to ourselves. | 妈妈 我们不能再骗自己了 |
[23:21] | Look at what you’re doing to David. | 看看你对大卫所做的一切 |
[23:23] | Does he know the truth? | 他知道真相吗 |
[23:24] | Does he have any idea what you did to him? | 他知道你对他做了什么吗 |
[23:27] | No. Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[23:29] | No, ’cause you manipulated him instead. | 不 因为你是在玩弄他 |
[23:31] | Because surviving is all that matters, | 因为正如爸爸所说 |
[23:33] | just like dad said. | 生存才是最重要的 |
[23:35] | But he was wrong. | 但是他错了 |
[23:36] | No, surviving’s not living… it’s hiding. | 不 生存不是生活 是逃避 |
[23:40] | Yeah, we throw big parties, | 没错 我们举办盛大的庆功宴 |
[23:41] | give ourselves awards to cover up the truth. | 嘉奖我们自己隐瞒了真相 |
[23:43] | We’re not special. | 我们并不特殊 |
[23:47] | We’re cowards. | 我们是懦夫 |
[23:50] | Now, if I get the chance, | 现在 如果给我机会 |
[23:51] | I’m teaching my child to be better than that. | 我会教我的孩子不要变成那样 |
[23:58] | I’m done running. | 我不想再逃了 |
[24:02] | I hope you are, too. | 我希望你也是 |
[24:14] | You would think the FBI would teach their agents | 还以为联调局会教教他们的探员 |
[24:17] | not to leave their bags unattended. | 别在无人看管的情况下把包乱放呢 |
[24:20] | So, what’s next? | 下一步怎么办 |
[24:21] | Nolan pinpoints Malcolm’s location. | 诺兰会定位出马尔科的地址 |
[24:23] | Jack, you distract Kate so I can return her phone | 杰克 你支开凯特 我好及时还回手机 |
[24:25] | without her realizing it’s missing. | 避免让她发现 |
[24:27] | This is not how I expected to spend my summer. | 我原本可没打算这样度过我的夏日 |
[24:31] | Okay, hacked, sealed, delivered. | 好了 黑进去 封装好 送回去 |
[24:43] | I think you have my phone…Amanda. | 我觉得你拿了我的手机 阿曼达 |
[24:47] | It was the only thing that made sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[24:49] | And you’re better than I thought. | 你比我想的更厉害 |
[24:50] | I didn’t even notice you lift my phone. | 我都没发现你把我的手机拿走了 |
[24:52] | You really want to do this here? | 你真想在这里解决吗 |
[24:53] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[24:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:57] | When I figured out who you were, | 当我弄清楚你的身份后 |
[24:58] | I realized you’re the one who took down Conrad Grayson. | 我意识到是你收拾了康拉德·格雷森 |
[25:01] | Someone had to. | 总有人得收拾他 |
[25:02] | Now you have to do the same to Malcolm. | 现在你也得这样收拾掉马尔科 |
[25:03] | He’s forcing me to work for him… | 他逼我为他干活 |
[25:06] | just like he did with your father, and he has my mother. | 跟他对你父亲做的一样 他还绑了我母亲 |
[25:12] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[25:13] | What would I possibly have to gain by outing myself to you? | 我这样对你坦白能有什么好处 |
[25:17] | I’m desperate. | 我无路可走了 |
[25:19] | You’re being watched? | 有人监视你吗 |
[25:21] | Always. | 一直 |
[25:23] | Why don’t we slip away… somewhere safe? | 不如我们溜出去吧 去个安全的地方 |
[25:26] | Then I’ll tell you | 然后我会告诉你 |
[25:26] | exactly how we save your father and my mother. | 我们要怎么救我们的父母 |
[25:30] | Do we have a deal? | 说好了吗 |
[25:36] | My house. 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后我家见 |
[25:44] | I was starting to get worried. | 我都有点担心了 |
[25:47] | I was in the city with Daniel. | 我在城里 跟丹尼尔一起 |
[25:49] | He, uh — he seemed different today, | 他 今天看上去有点不一样 |
[25:52] | like I’d never seen him before. | 我好像从没见过他这样 |
[25:55] | I was proud of him. | 我很为他自豪 |
[25:57] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[25:58] | Did you do what you needed today? | 你把今天要办的事都做好了吗 |
[26:00] | Yes. It’s all taken care of. | 好了 都搞定了 |
[26:06] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[26:44] | Why is my future more important than hers? | 凭什么我的前程就比她的重要 |
[26:55] | I received your letter… | 我收到你的信了 |
[26:58] | a beautifully penned suicide note. | 字迹很漂亮的自杀遗言 |
[27:01] | Please don’t try to stop me, dad. | 请不要阻止我 爸爸 |
[27:03] | I won’t. I get it. | 我不会的 我懂 |
[27:07] | You’re a man now, | 你现在长大成人了 |
[27:09] | facing the first real choice of your adult life. | 面临着你的成人生活中第一个真正的选择 |
[27:12] | I simply want you to be aware of its implications. | 我只希望你能明白这样做的影响 |
[27:17] | So, do you remember the fable of Momus? | 你记不记得摩莫斯的传说 |
[27:20] | Yeah, the God of… writers and poets. | 记得 他是作家与诗人之神 |
[27:24] | He criticized his fellow Gods for their shortcomings. | 他总是会挑剔众神的毛病 |
[27:27] | And how was he rewarded for his honesty? | 那他的诚实换来了什么呢 |
[27:31] | They banished him from Olympus. | 他被那些神逐出了天界 |
[27:34] | So, that’s why you’re here — to threaten me? | 所以你来这里 就是为了威胁我吗 |
[27:39] | No, no. I’m here to warn you, son. | 不不 我是来提醒你 儿子 |
[27:43] | Look, siding with that girl, wronged as she may be, | 你支持那女孩 虽然她可能是冤枉的 |
[27:47] | sends a message to your peers. | 但你的同类会看着 |
[27:49] | These are the same people | 而这些人 |
[27:50] | who may one day hold your future in their hands. | 将来可能会掌握着你的命运 |
[27:52] | Now, you do this today, | 你今天这么做了 |
[27:55] | and they will turn their backs on you | 他们今后也会将你拒之门外 |
[27:57] | just as surely as the gods banished Momus. | 就像诸神驱逐莫摩斯一样 |
[27:59] | Yeah, well, I guess I’ll have to make it on my own. | 好吧 看来我只能自力更生了 |
[28:01] | Daniel, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[28:04] | I beg you to consider what that means. | 求你考虑一下那意味着什么 |
[28:07] | I mean, do you really believe | 你真以为 |
[28:08] | that you can still succeed out here in the real world | 你能在这个残酷的世界获得成功吗 |
[28:11] | based solely on your own, uh, ingenuity and — and talent? | 单凭你那些心机和…才华 |
[28:16] | Because I couldn’t! | 因为我就做不到 |
[28:18] | And that’s not easy for me to admit, | 虽然我很不愿意承认 |
[28:20] | but that — that’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[28:23] | Luckily, we were both born with a great advantage — | 幸运的是 我们天生就有着很大的优势 |
[28:27] | Our family legacy. | 家族遗产 |
[28:30] | I mean, do you really want | 你真的愿意为了这事 |
[28:30] | to throw that precious gift away on this? | 抛弃这宝贵的礼物吗 |
[28:34] | Ask yourself, is this the cause | 问问你自己 这件事 |
[28:37] | you want to risk everything on? | 是否值得你付出一切 |
[29:14] | I didn’t expect to hear from you. | 没想到你会联系我 |
[29:16] | I’m at your hotel. Where are you? | 我在你的宾馆里 你在哪里 |
[29:19] | I drove to my old house. | 我开车回我以前的家了 |
[29:22] | Daniel, are you okay? | 丹尼尔 你还好吗 |
[29:24] | No. | 不好 |
[29:25] | No. | 很不好 |
[29:26] | I haven’t been for awhile. | 已经不好很久了 |
[29:30] | You were right about me. | 关于我的本性 你说得对 |
[29:31] | No. | 不 |
[29:32] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我说错了 |
[29:35] | That’s what I want to tell you. | 我就是想告诉你这一点 |
[29:37] | I was the one running, not you. | 一直逃避的人是我 不是你 |
[29:40] | I was doing what my father did… | 我做了我父亲做过的事 |
[29:42] | disappearing when life got hard. | 遇到难处就选择消失 |
[29:46] | But I don’t want to be like him. | 但我不想像他一样 |
[29:48] | I don’t want to be like mine. | 我也不想像我父亲一样 |
[29:50] | We can be better together. | 我们可以一起努力 |
[29:53] | Please, Daniel, come home. | 丹尼尔 回家来吧 |
[29:55] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[29:58] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[30:09] | You were, uh, upset with me this morning | 今早你生我的气了 |
[30:12] | for keeping secrets from you, and you were right to be. | 因为我瞒着你很多事 你做得对 |
[30:17] | I don’t want to hide anymore. | 我不想再隐瞒了 |
[30:19] | – You don’t have to tell me anything, David. – Yes, I do. | -你不必跟我坦白 大卫 -不 我必须说 |
[30:22] | See, I never imagined that life could be worse than prison. | 我从没想过生活会比牢狱之灾更艰难 |
[30:26] | But now I have hope, and I know I can finally be free. | 但我现在有了希望 我知道我终于自由了 |
[30:37] | To our future. | 敬我们的未来 |
[30:51] | I-I can’t keep doing this. | 我不能这样下去了 |
[30:54] | I can’t keep running from the truth. | 我不能继续逃避真相了 |
[30:57] | There’s something you need to know. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[31:00] | 20 years ago, I stole your computer, | 20年前 我偷了你的电脑 |
[31:03] | and I gave it to Conrad so he could frame you. | 给了康拉德 让他陷害你 |
[31:09] | I betrayed you. | 是我背叛了你 |
[31:19] | Quite the compound. | 院子真不错 |
[31:21] | Though it doesn’t seem much like you. | 不过有点不太像你 |
[31:24] | It isn’t. But it’s a good cover. | 确实不像 不过是很好的伪装 |
[31:28] | Guess that would explain the lack of staff. | 怪不得里面东西这么少 |
[31:37] | This isn’t government issue. | 这可不是政府标配 |
[31:38] | It’s black market. | 是黑市弄来的 |
[31:40] | Unless I’m sorely mistaken, | 除非我大错特错了 |
[31:41] | we’re not doing this one by the book. | 不然我们肯定不会用常规方法解决这事 |
[31:43] | I didn’t want anything traced back to me. | 我不希望留下把柄查到我 |
[31:46] | If you can’t trust me, fine. | 如果你不相信我 没关系 |
[31:49] | I’ll take my chances on my own. | 我会自己去冒险 |
[31:50] | But the best shot we have of saving our parents | 但要想拯救我们的父母 最好的方法 |
[31:51] | is to work together, huh? | 就是彼此合作 对吗 |
[32:01] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么现在告诉我这些 |
[32:03] | Because I love you. I always have. | 因为我爱你 我一直爱着你 |
[32:06] | You ruined my life for money. | 你为了钱 毁了我的生活 |
[32:09] | No. | 不 |
[32:13] | I was afraid. | 我只是害怕了 |
[32:15] | What? | 什么 |
[32:16] | Why did you choose the man that you were afraid of? | 那你为什么要选择你害怕的男人 |
[32:18] | I didn’t. I was frightened of you. | 我没有 我怕的是你 |
[32:22] | We were going to take the children and start a new life. | 我们本打算带着孩子们开始一段新生活 |
[32:25] | And I knew the risks, but I believed in us. | 我知道有风险 但是我有信心 |
[32:29] | And that’s when I found out | 然后我就发现了 |
[32:30] | the secret you’d been hiding about your wife. | 你隐瞒的关于你妻子的秘密 |
[32:33] | Kara? | 卡拉吗 |
[32:34] | You told me she was dead, David. | 你说她死了 大卫 |
[32:35] | I bought every word of it, | 我对此深信不疑 |
[32:37] | and you made your daughter believe it, too. | 你也让自己的女儿相信了 |
[32:38] | She was sick. Amanda was only a child. | 她当时病了 而阿曼达只是个孩子 |
[32:41] | She wouldn’t have understood. | 她不会明白 |
[32:42] | I would have! | 那我呢 |
[32:44] | I waited for you to tell me the truth, but you never did. | 我一直在等你跟我说实话 但你从未开口 |
[32:49] | And in the moment I needed to trust you the most, | 而在我最需要信任你的时候 |
[32:53] | You made me doubt you. | 你让我对你产生了怀疑 |
[32:55] | And I hated you for it. | 为此 我恨你 |
[33:05] | Then Conrad… told me about the bombing, | 然后康拉德告诉了我炸弹的事 |
[33:09] | and Daniel and I were trapped. | 丹尼尔和我被困住了 |
[33:11] | And I was terrified of losing my son. | 我害怕会失去我的儿子 |
[33:14] | And in my rage, | 出于愤怒 |
[33:16] | I used you to get us out of it. | 我利用了你来助我们摆脱困境 |
[33:20] | I swear I regretted that decision ever since. | 我发誓 自从做了这个决定我就后悔不已 |
[33:23] | David, I am so sorry. | 大卫 我很抱歉 |
[33:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:29] | I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness, but… | 我知道我不配得到你的原谅 但是… |
[33:36] | …I’m asking for it. | 我想请求你原谅我 |
[33:42] | See, normally, I research all of my targets, | 通常 我会调查所有的目标 |
[33:44] | but…there’s nothing on Malcolm. | 但是 关于马尔科我什么也查不到 |
[33:47] | He thinks secrets make him untouchable. | 他认为秘密可以使他隐形 |
[33:50] | But I know how to draw him out into the open. | 但我知道怎么把他引出来 |
[33:52] | We just need to use the right bait. | 我们只需要用个合适的诱饵 |
[33:54] | Money. | 金钱 |
[33:55] | Specifically, the fortune your father took from him. | 尤其是 你父亲从他那里夺走的那部分 |
[33:59] | Oh, he never told you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[34:03] | Before David escaped, he drained most of Malcolm’s accounts | 大卫逃走前把马尔科大部分的账目都掏空了 |
[34:06] | and funneled the money into charities across the world. | 并通过慈善活动把钱流入到社会中 |
[34:09] | It was his way of making amends for the things he’d done. | 他以此来弥补自己曾做过的事 |
[34:13] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[34:15] | Malcolm never believed David gave the money away. | 马尔科不相信大卫把他的钱都散掉了 |
[34:19] | So he sent you here to find it. | 所以他派你来找 |
[34:21] | Lucky for us, you have enough to make him think I did. | 幸运的是 你的财产足以使他相信我找到了 |
[34:24] | If you wire the cash into an account only he can access — | 如果你把钱存入只有他可以接触到的账户 |
[34:27] | And we take him down once he goes to claim it. | 当他去取钱时我们就可以将他拿下了 |
[34:31] | That’s a good plan. | 计划不错 |
[34:33] | I guess my only question is… | 我向我唯一的问题就是… |
[34:37] | …when you planning on killing me? | 你计划什么时候杀了我呢 |
[34:41] | Well, I was planning on after we got your money, but… | 我本来计划拿到钱以后再杀你 不过… |
[34:46] | Plans change. | 计划有变 |
[34:54] | So, the mother story was a lie. | 所以你母亲的事是假的了 |
[34:57] | Barely. | 差不多 |
[34:58] | She is with Malcolm, | 她的确跟马尔科在一起 |
[34:59] | but that’s because he’s my father. | 但那是因为他是我父亲 |
[35:03] | Secret daughter in the FBI. | 联调局的秘密女儿 |
[35:04] | That’s an excellent insurance policy. | 真是个绝佳的保险 |
[35:08] | God, I have to know. | 天 我必须要知道 |
[35:10] | What tipped you off? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[35:13] | I never believed you. | 我从没信任过你 |
[35:15] | I just wanted to get you away from innocent civilians | 我只是希望把你从无辜平民那支开 |
[35:17] | and in front of my security cameras. | 然后出现在我的安保监控中 |
[35:20] | Oh, don’t worry. You won’t see them. | 别担心 你看不见的 |
[35:22] | One of the many perks of having a genius as a best friend. | 这是有一个天才密友的众多福利之一 |
[35:27] | Your cover is blown. | 你的身份已经暴露了 |
[35:30] | Well, I’ll just have to delete the drives | 那我只需要在我走之前 |
[35:31] | before I go, then. | 清空硬盘了 |
[35:36] | Guess you didn’t notice this time, either. | 看来这次你也没发现 |
[35:53] | Well, I would say that a toast is in order. | 要我说 应该来句合适的祝酒词 |
[35:59] | To Emily and Kate? | 敬艾米莉和凯特吗 |
[36:00] | No, to my party surviving unscathed. | 不 敬我毫发无损的派对 |
[36:03] | I mean, it’s a Hamptons’ freakin’ miracle. | 这简直是汉普顿的奇迹 |
[36:06] | Right. To the important stuff. | 没错 敬重要的东西 |
[36:16] | Are you still looking into Kate’s background? | 你还在调查凯特的背景吗 |
[36:19] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[36:19] | I forgot that was running. | 我忘了那个还在运行呢 |
[36:21] | Uh, why? Anything juicy? | 怎么了 有什么发现吗 |
[36:24] | 出生姓名: 凯瑟琳·布莱克 父亲: 马尔科·布莱克 | |
[36:29] | Call Emily. | 给艾米莉打电话 |
[36:29] | Tell her not to let Kate in the house! | 告诉她别让凯特进屋 |
[36:31] | Why?! What’s wrong?! | 为什么 怎么了 |
[38:20] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[38:23] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[38:23] | Get out of here! Run! | 快离开 快跑 |
[38:26] | No! | 不 |
[38:36] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[38:49] | Why didn’t you listen to me, Daniel? | 为什么不听我的话 丹尼尔 |
[38:50] | I told you to run! | 我让你快跑的 |
[38:53] | Why didn’t you run? | 你为什么不跑 |
[38:58] | “Dear dad, my whole life, I’ve been told | “亲爱的爸爸 我这一生都被告之 |
[39:01] | “I was destined for greatness | “我仅凭自己的姓氏 |
[39:03] | “based solely on the virtue of my name. | “就注定能成就大业 |
[39:06] | “I was taught sacrifice was for the foolish. | “你教导我 牺牲是愚蠢的 |
[39:09] | “Survival was all that mattered. | “生存才是最重要的 |
[39:11] | “But now I find myself at a crossroads, | “但现在我发现自己走在了十字路口 |
[39:15] | “and I must decide what I believe to be true. | “我必须要决定该相信哪个 |
[39:18] | “There is no such thing as destiny. | “根本就没有命运这回事 |
[39:21] | “Legacies must be earned by the choices we make. | “我们的选择才决定了我们会留下什么 |
[39:25] | “I now know that we write our own endings, | “我现在知道我们写下了自己的结局 |
[39:28] | “and we can either choose to hide as villains | “我们可以选择作为恶人去逃避 |
[39:32] | or live as heroes.” | 或是作为英雄而永存” |
[39:37] | You’re gonna be okay, Daniel. | 你会没事的 丹尼尔 |
[39:38] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[39:39] | You’re still lying to me. | 到现在你还在骗我 |
[39:50] | I want you to know that it wasn’t all a lie. | 我要你知道 以前不全是谎言 |
[39:54] | Not with you. | 我对你是真心的 |
[39:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:00] | I know. | 我知道 |