时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am cutting you and your campaign off from my money. | 我不会再给你和你的竞选投一分钱 |
[00:06] | Natalie Waters. I’m new here. | 娜塔莉·沃特斯 初来乍到 |
[00:07] | There are still plenty of secrets out there. | 外面仍有很多秘密等待着被挖掘 |
[00:09] | Everyone has them. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[00:10] | And sooner or later, I may even learn yours. | 有一天 我也许会得知你的秘密 |
[00:12] | Oh, I suspect it will be sooner. | 我想会很快的 |
[00:14] | I’m afraid there’s been a death in the family. | 恐怕您家中有人去世了 |
[00:17] | I heard you got a medal from the mayor today. | 听说市长今天给了你一枚金牌 |
[00:18] | And I left it, along with my badge and my gun, | 我把金牌 警徽 还有枪 |
[00:21] | – on the chief’s desk. – Why? | -都放在警长桌上了 -为什么 |
[00:22] | Turns out being a cop just wasn’t the right thing for me. | 只是觉得当警察不适合我 |
[00:24] | I killed an FBI agent — a bad one, but still — | 我杀了个联调局探员 她是黑警 但 |
[00:26] | and we lied about it. | 我们始终对此撒了谎 |
[00:27] | I asked for evidence on Emily. | 我要的是艾米莉的犯罪证据 |
[00:29] | They’re in on this thing together. | 这件事是他们俩合谋的 |
[00:30] | Use this to take them both out. | 用这个把他们二人一起扳倒 |
[00:32] | Well, this is unexpected. | 真意外 |
[00:33] | Yeah, to me, too. | 我自己也没想到 |
[00:35] | So… | 那么 |
[00:58] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[01:00] | And I should be playing first base for the Yankees. | 我该去担任洋基队的一垒手了 |
[01:04] | Well, I guess some things just aren’t meant to happen. | 我想有些事就是不该发生 |
[01:07] | Besides, I mean, where do you have to be | 而且 你去哪里 |
[01:08] | that’s better than here? | 会比待在这里更好呢 |
[01:11] | That’s a fair point. | 有道理 |
[01:13] | It’s just my life hasn’t | 只不过我的生活 |
[01:15] | exactly allowed me to just…be. | 不允许我待在原地 |
[01:20] | I truly can’t imagine. | 我真的无法想象 |
[01:24] | The past few years, | 过去的几年里 |
[01:24] | everything I’ve done… | 我做过的一切 |
[01:27] | All I’ve lost… | 我失去的一切 |
[01:29] | And now… | 而现在 |
[01:35] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们没必要这样做 |
[01:37] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[01:37] | Talk about our past. | 谈论我们的过去 |
[01:40] | Then how am I gonna I learn all of your deep, dark secrets? | 那我要怎么知道你的黑暗秘密呢 |
[01:43] | Oh, I-I can assure you, | 我跟你保证 |
[01:44] | my life’s not nearly that interesting. | 我的生活没那么有趣 |
[01:47] | At least it wasn’t… until now. | 现在才开始变得有趣 |
[01:52] | And I don’t mean to be the guy | 我不想成为那个 |
[01:53] | that says there’s something else | 说着除了聊天 |
[01:55] | we could do besides talk… | 我们还可以做别的事的人 |
[01:57] | There’s definitely something else | 除了聊天 |
[01:59] | we could do besides talk. | 我们绝对还可以做别的事 |
[02:11] | Ooh! It’s stunning. | 太美了 |
[02:14] | Margaux… | 玛尔戈 |
[02:15] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你抽空过来 |
[02:16] | My pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[02:18] | But it seems I’m without my checkbook. | 我好像没带支票簿 |
[02:20] | No! Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[02:21] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[02:23] | Due to some sad news, | 由于一些不幸的消息 |
[02:25] | my financial circumstance is about to change. | 我的经济状况要发生一些改变 |
[02:27] | I received a phone call from an estate attorney, | 我接到了财产律师打来的电话 |
[02:30] | and he informed me that Daniel’s grandfather, | 他告诉我丹尼尔的祖父 |
[02:32] | Edward Grayson, had passed away. | 爱德华·格雷森去世了 |
[02:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[02:36] | Oh, he was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[02:38] | The reading of the will is later today. | 今天晚些时候会宣布遗嘱 |
[02:41] | That must be quite the inheritance. | 那肯定有很大一笔钱 |
[02:44] | Edward and I always had a special bond. | 爱德华和我总是很亲密 |
[02:47] | And even when Conrad and I divorced, | 就算我和康拉德离婚时 |
[02:49] | Edward reached out to assure me | 爱德华来找我 向我保证 |
[02:50] | that I still had a place in his heart | 我在他心里仍占有一席之地 |
[02:52] | and in his will. | 也在他的遗嘱里 |
[02:54] | He was always the practical one. | 他总是很实际 |
[02:57] | What better way to pay tribute to Mr. Grayson’s memory | 向格雷森先生致敬的最好办法 |
[03:00] | than to use the inheritance | 就是把这笔遗产 |
[03:01] | for a place his great-grandchild could enjoy? | 花在他曾孙能享受的地方 |
[03:04] | Well, the real tribute | 真正的致敬 |
[03:05] | will be to use the money to help Daniel’s foundation. | 就是用这笔钱来帮助丹尼尔的基金会 |
[03:10] | What would you think if I were to turn one of the bedrooms | 我想把一间卧室改造成你和孩子的婴儿房 |
[03:13] | into a nursery for you and the baby? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:16] | You’re too kind, Victoria. | 你太好了 维多利亚 |
[03:17] | Oh, I could say the same of you | 你也是 |
[03:20] | For having followed my advice. | 因为你听取了我的建议 |
[03:22] | I saw you at the Ross reception, | 我在罗斯招待会上看到了你 |
[03:24] | and from what I inferred, | 根据我的推断 |
[03:25] | you dropped your vendetta against Emily | 你抛下了在为丹尼尔洗刷名誉时 |
[03:27] | in your pursuit to clear Daniel’s name. | 和艾米莉结下的仇怨 |
[03:32] | You needn’t worry about anything | 你什么也不用担心 |
[03:34] | other than picking out a crib. | 只用操心挑选婴儿床的事 |
[03:42] | You quit so fast you didn’t have time to clean out your locker? | 走得这么快以至于没有时间清空储物柜吗 |
[03:46] | I had an event to get to. | 我得参加一个活动 |
[03:49] | Look, I knew you were having a hard time, but… | 我知道你很痛苦 但是 |
[03:51] | I had no idea how bad it was. | 我不知道那有这么严重 |
[03:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:54] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[03:56] | Still, I’ll miss riding with you. | 我还是会怀念与你搭档的日子 |
[03:59] | I think we made a good team, there. | 我觉得我们配合得挺好 |
[04:02] | It’s nothing personal, Ben. | 这不是针对你 本 |
[04:05] | Will I see you around? | 以后还能见面吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:09] | Seems like we have some of the same friends now. | 我们好像有一些共同的朋友们 |
[04:16] | Guess that’s it. | 我想就这样吧 |
[04:19] | So, what’s Jack Porter doing next? | 杰克·波特接下来要做什么 |
[04:23] | Something I should’ve done a long time ago. | 我很早以前就该做的事 |
[04:31] | Emily was seen leaving Ben Hunter’s place this morning. | 有人目睹艾米莉今早离开了本·亨特的家 |
[04:34] | See what you can dig up on him. | 看看你能挖出他的什么料 |
[04:36] | Why am I still spinning my wheels on this? | 我为什么还在为这事忙得团团转 |
[04:38] | I gave you video of Jack Porter | 我给了你杰克·波特 |
[04:40] | admitting that he killed an FBI agent. | 承认自己杀了联调局探员的视频 |
[04:43] | Lest you forget, this is about destroying Emily’s reputation | 别忘了 我们是为了毁掉艾米莉的名声 |
[04:46] | the same way she did Daniel’s. | 就像她毁了丹尼尔的名声那样 |
[04:48] | And know this — nothing will go to waste. | 只要知道这一点 一切都不会浪费 |
[04:50] | That video will be the first domino | 那段视频会是第一块 |
[04:53] | in exposing who she really is. | 揭露她真实身份的多米诺骨牌 |
[04:55] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[04:56] | Here are the quarterly reports you asked for. | 这是你要的季度报告 |
[04:58] | Merci, Simone. | 谢谢 西蒙 |
[05:02] | Thanks to the video, | 多亏了视频 |
[05:03] | by tomorrow morning, the world will have | 明天早上 世人会对 |
[05:05] | a very different opinion of Emily Thorne. | 艾米莉·索恩有不同的看法 |
[05:17] | Buongiorno, mio marito! | 早上好 我的丈夫 |
[05:20] | Are we Italian now? | 我们现在成了意大利人吗 |
[05:21] | Well, we will be in about eight shakes of a turkey leg. | 多吃点火鸡腿就会是了 |
[05:24] | Mm, more or less. | 差不多吧 |
[05:26] | Because what is the wedding of the century | 因为要是没有同样奢华的蜜月 |
[05:28] | without an equally extravagant honeymoon? | 那这还叫什么世纪婚礼啊 |
[05:33] | Italy, huh? | 意大利啊 |
[05:34] | Mm, whereabout? | 具体哪里呢 |
[05:35] | Wherever the espresso’s hot and the men are hotter. | 只要那里的浓咖啡很烫 男人更火辣就行 |
[05:38] | Well, I hear Florence is nice this time of year. | 我听说这时候佛罗伦萨挺不错的 |
[05:40] | Great! So pack a bag — | 真棒 打包吧 |
[05:42] | or just a credit card. | 或者带张信用卡就行 |
[05:43] | My jet’s getting fueled up as we speak, | 我们说话这会儿 我的飞机就在加燃料了 |
[05:45] | so we’ll be good to go within the hour. | 一小时内我们就能出发了 |
[05:48] | Arrivederci! | 回头见 |
[05:53] | You know how you said you’d pay me | 你说过你会为我的有用情报 |
[05:55] | for any useful information? | 而付钱的是吧 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:00] | Margaux has video footage | 玛尔戈有一段视频 |
[06:01] | that she plans to use against emily. | 她打算用来对付艾米莉 |
[06:03] | Footage of what? | 什么视频 |
[06:04] | I’m not sure, but she’s releasing it tomorrow. | 我不确定 但她明天就会发出来 |
[06:06] | All right, Simone, you have to get this for me. | 西蒙 你得帮我弄到 |
[06:09] | I’ll try, but margaux’s being very protective about it. | 我会努力的 但玛尔戈把它保护得很好 |
[06:12] | I can’t lose my job over this. | 我不能因为这事而失去工作 |
[06:14] | Well, I’ll get you a new one, | 我会给你找份新工作 |
[06:15] | even if that means I have to start a magazine. | 就算那意味着我得办个杂志社也在所不惜 |
[06:17] | Do whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[06:21] | Il tuo culo sembra buono in quei pantalones. | 你穿这条裤子屁股很好看 |
[06:27] | that means, “Your butt looks good in those pants.” | 意思是 你穿这条裤子屁股很好看 |
[06:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:35] | Um, something came up. | 突然有点事 |
[06:37] | I can’t leave right now. | 我现在走不了 |
[06:38] | Well, how much time do you need — two, three hours? | 那你需要多长时间 两三个小时 |
[06:41] | Oh, probably a little more than that. | 也许要更久 |
[06:44] | Why don’t you go without me? | 你怎么不先去呢 |
[06:46] | It’s our honeymoon! | 这是我们的蜜月 |
[06:48] | Well…I’ll catch up with you in a day or so, | 我晚一天左右去找你 |
[06:51] | and, uh, in the meantime, | 而且同时 |
[06:53] | you can taste-test your way to the best gelateria. | 你也能一路尝试美味的意式冰淇淋 |
[06:59] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:00] | Gelato. Yay. | 冰淇淋 太好了 |
[07:06] | Who the hell are Ralph and Alice? | 谁是拉弗和爱丽丝 |
[07:07] | Edward Grayson’s corgis. | 爱德华·格雷森的柯基犬 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry. What is that word? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[07:12] | You’re getting his dogs. | 您将继承他的狗 |
[07:14] | It says here they’re being flown in | 这里显示下周它们将 |
[07:15] | from Scottsdale next week — first class. | 乘坐头等舱从斯考特戴尔过来 |
[07:19] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[07:22] | There has to be some mistake. | 这中间一定有什么错误 |
[07:25] | Oh, wait, you’re right. | 等一下 你说的没错 |
[07:26] | You’re also getting their burberry dog beds. | 您还将继承巴宝莉狗床垫 |
[07:30] | I just need your signature | 麻烦您在 |
[07:31] | here, here, and initial here. | 这 这还有这签字 |
[07:34] | What about the inheritance? | 那遗产部分呢 |
[07:35] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Grayson. | 不好意思 格雷森夫人 |
[07:37] | The remainder of Edward Grayson’s estate | 爱德华·格雷森剩下的遗产 |
[07:39] | is being left to his wife. | 将由他的妻子继承 |
[07:41] | His wife? | 他妻子 |
[07:43] | She died 20 years ago. | 她二十年前就死了 |
[07:48] | So sorry I’m late. | 真不好意思我迟到了 |
[08:03] | You’re Edward’s wife? That was your secret? | 你是爱德华的妻子 这就是你的秘密 |
[08:06] | You’ve got to admit, it’s a good one. | 你不得不承认 这是个好秘密 |
[08:08] | Well, the last time I spoke with him, | 上次我跟他聊天的时候 |
[08:10] | he wasn’t dating, nor was he revising his will. | 他还没有恋爱或者修改他的遗嘱 |
[08:12] | What kind of scam is this? | 这是什么骗局 |
[08:14] | This is no scam. | 这不是骗局 |
[08:15] | Teddy and I were married four months ago, | 特迪和我四个月前结婚了 |
[08:17] | so your conversation was not a recent one. | 你跟他一定不是最近聊的天 |
[08:20] | Your husband dies a week ago, | 你的丈夫一周前死了 |
[08:22] | and the first thing you do | 而你做的第一件事是 |
[08:22] | is hop on a plane to the Hamptons, | 登上一架来汉普顿的飞机 |
[08:24] | and rather than telling me | 你花了两天时间隐藏你的身份 |
[08:25] | that my father-in-law passed away, | 却没有告诉我 |
[08:27] | you spend two days concealing your true identity. | 我公公过世了 |
[08:29] | And for what? | 这么做的目的是什么 |
[08:31] | To go party-hopping, | 就为了参加派对 |
[08:32] | or to embarrass me in front of my friends? | 还是为了在我的朋友面前羞辱我 |
[08:34] | I’ll give you ladies some privacy. | 我让你们单独谈谈 |
[08:36] | Oh, we don’t need privacy. We need a judge. | 我们不需要单独谈 我们需要找法官谈谈 |
[08:40] | This will is fraudulent. | 这个遗嘱是伪造的 |
[08:47] | I came to the Hamptons early | 我早来汉普顿是 |
[08:49] | to see what kind of a person you are, | 因为我想看看你是什么样的人 |
[08:51] | to meet you in a circumstance | 是为在一个你不会 |
[08:52] | where you’re not predisposed to hate me. | 先入为主讨厌我的情况下见见你 |
[08:55] | And maybe I would’ve shown you some kindness. | 也许我会对你仁慈一点 |
[08:58] | But to see you rake your friends over the coals? | 但是看到你对你的朋友火上浇油 |
[09:03] | You are just as vicious as Teddy made you out to be. | 你正如特迪所描述的这般恶毒 |
[09:07] | Edward adored me. | 爱德华很喜欢我 |
[09:09] | And he always promised to look after my family. | 而且他一直承诺会照顾我的家庭 |
[09:12] | As a matter of fact, | 事实是 |
[09:13] | he reviewed his will with me, | 他跟我一起查看了遗嘱 |
[09:15] | and I know full well what was coming to me | 我完全知道我跟我的儿子丹尼尔 |
[09:17] | and to my son, Daniel. | 将会继承到什么 |
[09:19] | Well, all I know | 我所知道的是 |
[09:21] | is that shortly after Conrad’s arrest, | 自打康拉德被捕后 |
[09:23] | Teddy’s illness took a turn, | 特迪的病情急转而下 |
[09:25] | and when he tried to reach out to you, | 当他想要联系你的时候 |
[09:27] | you were nowhere to be found. | 却怎么都找不到你 |
[09:28] | So when the going got tough, you jumped ship. | 一到危急时刻 你跑得比谁都快 |
[09:31] | I did no such thing. | 我没有 |
[09:35] | But you know what was curious? | 但是你知道什么很有意思吗 |
[09:37] | After my son passed away, | 在我儿子去世之后 |
[09:38] | I left multiple messages for Edward. | 我给爱德华留了好几个语音信息 |
[09:41] | Now, are you the reason why he never called me back? | 是你阻拦他打电话给我吗 |
[09:43] | I thought it best to keep his spirits up, | 我觉得最好还是让他保持愉悦 |
[09:46] | because you had done enough damage. | 因为你已经对他造成了太多伤害 |
[09:49] | What you did to his heart — | 你对他心灵的所做作为 |
[09:51] | not even this nurse could help. | 甚至连他这个护士都忙不了他 |
[09:53] | You were his nurse? | 你是他的护士 |
[09:54] | Oh, well, this couldn’t be more transparent. | 这真是再明显不过了 |
[09:57] | You took advantage of an ailing man | 你利用了一个明显 |
[09:59] | who was clearly wasn’t in his right mind. | 无法正常思考的患者 |
[10:01] | Any judge will see that. | 任何法官都会看到这点的 |
[10:03] | Teddy was clear-minded to the end, | 特迪直到最后都非常清醒 |
[10:06] | and he thought the very worst of you, | 他想到了你才是最大的恶人 |
[10:09] | which is why he left you two incontinent dogs | 所以他给你留了两只无辜的狗狗 |
[10:12] | and me everything else. | 而我则继承全部 |
[10:19] | Not losing any sleep | 失眠不是因为 |
[10:21] | over what the rest of the world thinks about me. | 担心世人会怎么看我 |
[10:23] | I killed an FBI agent. | 我杀了个联调局探员 |
[10:26] | Is there more? | 还有别的吗 |
[10:27] | That was all Simone could retrieve before almost getting caught. | 这是西蒙差点被抓到前能拿到的全部资料 |
[10:30] | Now she’s worried Margaux’s on to her, so… | 现在她担心玛尔戈在怀疑她 |
[10:32] | It’s up to us. | 到我们了 |
[10:35] | I should’ve known Margaux was too smart to play dumb. | 我本应该知道玛尔戈很聪明不会装傻 |
[10:37] | God, if this gets out… | 天呐 如果这个泄露出去了 |
[10:40] | it’s gonna destroy Jack. | 这会毁了杰克的 |
[10:41] | How much time do we have? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[10:42] | She’s releasing it tomorrow. | 她明天就发布 |
[10:44] | Well, then, we’d better get hacking. | 那我们现在就应该开始黑系统了 |
[10:47] | If your computer system’s been compromised, | 如果你的电脑系统被改过 |
[10:48] | it’s likely to be a cyber attack. | 那很有可能是网络袭击 |
[10:50] | We’ll send over a task force. | 我们会派一支小组来 |
[10:51] | The computer in question is air-gapped, | 有问题的电脑与外界隔离 |
[10:53] | which means it’s untouched by the internet | 这也就是说它没有连接过网络 |
[10:55] | and therefore unhackable. | 所以是不可能被黑的 |
[10:57] | Someone broke in to the server room | 有人在10点37分闯入服务器房间 |
[10:59] | to get at it at 10:37. | 来盗走信息 |
[11:02] | You know the exact moment? | 你知道准确的时间 |
[11:04] | I receive an alert | 每当电脑开启的时候 |
[11:05] | anytime the computer is turned on. | 我都会收到警告通知 |
[11:07] | By the time I got to it, the server room was empty. | 当我到达房间时 房里空无一人 |
[11:10] | Do you have any idea what they were after? | 你知道他们在找什么吗 |
[11:11] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[11:13] | It’s possible I arrived before they could finish the job. | 很可能我在他们完事之前就到了 |
[11:16] | Well, we have your visitors’ log | 我们有你客人的登记记录 |
[11:17] | and your security footage, | 还有你的安检视频 |
[11:18] | so we’ll start there. | 我们会从那里开始 |
[11:19] | In the meantime, do you know anyone | 同时 你觉得 |
[11:21] | who could be targeting you? | 谁可能会攻击你 |
[11:23] | I am the CEO | 我是一家 |
[11:23] | of an international media conglomerate, Agent Lin. | 国际传媒集团的总经理 林警官 |
[11:27] | That makes me — | 这让我 |
[11:27] | everybody’s target. | 处处树敌 |
[11:29] | But a midday break-in? | 但是在大白天闯入 |
[11:31] | Good money’s on an inside job. | 我打赌是内部人所为 |
[11:52] | Find the sea glass! | 找找海玻璃 |
[11:57] | Hey, Jack! | 杰克 |
[12:04] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[12:05] | What’s the occasion? | 要去干什么呢 |
[12:06] | Ah, it’s just… old friend of mine — | 我的一个老朋友 |
[12:09] | he wants me to join his firm. | 想请我去他的公司 |
[12:12] | I’m supposed to meet him and talk about it. | 我本来要去跟他聊聊的 |
[12:14] | Nice. That sounds like a good opportunity. | 很好 听上去是个好机会 |
[12:16] | I don’t think I’m gonna go. | 我不觉得我会去 |
[12:18] | Stepping back into that world, I just, uh, I don’t feel | 重回那个世界 我不觉得 |
[12:20] | like it’s what I’m supposed to do. | 这是我应该做的 |
[12:23] | Not that I know what I should be doing. | 我现在也不知道该做什么 |
[12:26] | You’re rebuilding a relationship with your daughter. | 你在重建你跟你女儿的关系 |
[12:29] | That’s no small thing. | 这很重要 |
[12:30] | Yeah, it doesn’t really feel like a full-time job. | 对 但感觉不能一直想着这个 |
[12:33] | Look, no one knows what the future holds, | 没有人知道未来会怎样 |
[12:36] | but if you’re an optimist, | 但只要你是个乐观主义者 |
[12:38] | that…just means anything is possible. | 那就意味着一切都有可能 |
[12:44] | Last time that I knew what I should be doing with my life | 上一次我知道自己要过怎样的生活 |
[12:47] | was the summer that I bought the beach house — | 是在我买下海滨别墅的时候 |
[12:49] | Just fixing it up a little bit at a time. | 时不时对它修补一下就行了 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:53] | I know what you mean, yeah. | 我知道你的意思 |
[12:54] | F-for me it was the, uh… | 对我而言 是… |
[12:57] | it was the boat. | 是那艘船 |
[12:59] | I was gonna sail to Haiti. | 我曾想过乘船去海地 |
[13:00] | That was…three years ago. | 那是… 三年前的事了 |
[13:03] | What stopped you? | 为什么没去 |
[13:06] | My dad died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[13:09] | And then I, uh, | 然后 我… |
[13:10] | I had to stick around and take care of my little brother. | 我必须留下来照顾我弟弟 |
[13:14] | And your daughter showed up. | 接着你女儿就出现了 |
[13:23] | You two used to love scouring the beach for sea glass. | 你们两个从前很喜欢在海滩上找海玻璃 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:28] | We would lay them all out | 我们会将它们全都排列开 |
[13:29] | and see which ones were worth keeping. | 看看哪些值得收藏 |
[13:34] | You guys — you were inseparable. | 你们… 是那么形影不离 |
[13:36] | That never really changed, did it? | 这一点从未改变 对吗 |
[13:39] | That looks like a pretty good one. | 这个看上去很不错 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:46] | Yeah, it sure does. | 是很不错 |
[14:01] | Come in. | 请进 |
[14:05] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[14:05] | Jack, hi. | 杰克 |
[14:10] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:14] | Wait, you — you do? | 等等 你知道 |
[14:15] | And I don’t know the extent | 我不知道玛尔戈手上的视频 |
[14:16] | of the footage that Margaux has, | 拍到了多少内容 |
[14:17] | but we will figure it out. | 但我们会弄清楚的 |
[14:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:22] | Nolan didn’t call you? | 诺兰没通知你吗 |
[14:25] | I was about to. | 我刚准备说 |
[14:28] | – Now you get to tell him. – Tell me what? | -现在你来告诉他吧 -告诉我什么 |
[14:30] | What — what’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:31] | Margaux has a video of us talking about Kate. | 玛尔戈有一段我们谈论凯特时的视频 |
[14:34] | You admit to killing her, | 你承认你杀了她 |
[14:35] | and we both cop to covering it up. | 并且我们两个准备掩盖真相 |
[14:38] | And so, what, she’s gonna release it? | 那现在呢 她打算公诸于众吗 |
[14:39] | She’s gonna try. | 她是这么想的 |
[14:40] | Have you seen the video? | 你们看过视频了吗 |
[14:41] | Just a clip of it. I’ll pull it up. | 只有一截片段 我会弄到完整版的 |
[14:56] | I killed an FBI agent — a bad one… | 我杀了个联调局探员 她是黑警 |
[14:59] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[15:00] | If this thing gets released, my life is over. | 要是视频被公布 我这辈子就毁了 |
[15:01] | Are you sure you can’t get | 你确定你无法入侵 |
[15:02] | into Lemarchal’s computer system? | 勒马尔查尔的电脑系统吗 |
[15:03] | This specific computer is unhackable, | 这种专用计算机是无法入侵的 |
[15:05] | but Margaux’s security system is not. | 不过我可以入侵玛尔戈的安保系统 |
[15:08] | Wait, you guys are breaking in? | 等等 你们打算溜进去吗 |
[15:09] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[15:10] | The only way to get the file is to steal the computer. | 拿到文件的唯一办法就是偷走电脑 |
[15:13] | No, it’s not. | 不 还有办法 |
[15:14] | Last night, Margaux and I had | 昨晚我和玛尔戈进行了 |
[15:15] | our first real conversation since we split. | 自我们分手以来最友好的谈话 |
[15:17] | It was almost like we were friends. | 简直就像我们是老朋友似的 |
[15:18] | I will talk to her. | 我去和她说 |
[15:19] | No, you could make things worse. | 不要 你会让情况变得更糟的 |
[15:21] | I don’t want her tipped off. | 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[15:22] | And I don’t want the truth coming out. | 可我不想真相被公开 |
[15:23] | It’s my ass on the line. | 现在有危险的是我 |
[15:24] | I killed an FBI agent — me! | 是我杀了那个联邦探员 是我 |
[15:26] | I can’t leave anything to chance. | 我不能放过任何机会 |
[15:27] | Now, if that means confronting Margaux head-on, so be it. | 即便要去和玛尔戈对峙 那我也得去 |
[15:30] | All right, you have to trust me. | 好了 你得相信我 |
[15:32] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[15:36] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会劝他的 |
[15:37] | Yeah, you’d better, | 是啊 最好能劝动 |
[15:38] | because Margaux cannot know we’re coming. | 因为绝不能让玛尔戈知道我们的计划 |
[15:46] | And how is my favorite unreal housewife? | 当个精神病家庭主妇感觉如何 |
[15:51] | Well, I was hoping you would have caught | 我刚刚还在想 |
[15:53] | a ride out of town on mama’s broom. | 你骑着妈妈的扫帚飞出城去呢 |
[15:55] | And miss the moment you come to your senses? | 想念你神智不清醒的那段时光吗 |
[15:58] | And which senses would those be, | 你是指什么时候 |
[16:00] | the ones where I decide to finance | 是我决定资助 |
[16:02] | your anemic political campaign? | 你那贫弱的竞选活动时吗 |
[16:04] | Anything for your friend, Mrs. Ross? | 您的朋友要点什么吗 罗斯夫人 |
[16:06] | Oh, no, dear, he won’t be staying. | 不用了亲爱的 他很快就走 |
[16:10] | “Mrs. Ross”? | 罗斯夫人 |
[16:13] | Now, come on. You won. | 拜托 你赢了 |
[16:14] | You got your money. | 钱你已经到手了 |
[16:16] | Must you sit here and make a mockery out of marriage? | 还非得待在这 让婚姻变成一场笑料吗 |
[16:19] | Look, Nolan and I have more affection for each other | 听着 我和诺兰之间的感情 |
[16:22] | than most couples I know. | 胜过我所知的大多数夫妻 |
[16:24] | Well, then, pray tell — where is he? | 那请告诉我 他现在在哪儿 |
[16:26] | He had some work to do. | 他有工作要忙 |
[16:28] | The man does not have a job, | 他可没什么要忙的 |
[16:29] | except for making sure this place keeps you well-hydrated. | 除了确保这个地方给你提供足够的水喝 |
[16:32] | Day after your reception, here you sit alone. | 婚宴后的第二天 你就独自坐在这里 |
[16:34] | Your marriage is a sham. Everybody knows it. | 你们的婚姻是假的 所有人都知道 |
[16:37] | Well, at least I’m creating a life for myself, | 至少我是在创造属于自己的生活 |
[16:40] | which is a whole lot more than I can say for you. | 这比你的生活要好得多了 |
[16:42] | Your campaign is sinking, | 你的竞选活动正搁浅呢 |
[16:45] | and, well golly, that is just all you have. | 天啊 这就是你仅有的一切了 |
[16:51] | Silly girl. | 傻姑娘 |
[16:52] | You should know better than to doubt me. | 你应该很清楚 不应该质疑我 |
[16:55] | I always find a way to come out on top. | 我总是能找到办法赢得最后的胜利 |
[17:04] | What about Stickley Furniture? | 斯蒂克利家居怎么样 |
[17:06] | Do you know of any local collectors? | 你知道当地有什么收藏家吗 |
[17:08] | You lost me at “Stickley.” | 我都不知道”斯蒂克利”是什么 |
[17:09] | So that would be a “No.” | 这么说你不知道 |
[17:12] | There’s an antique dealer… | 有一个古董商… |
[17:15] | a few miles down the road. | 离这里几英里 |
[17:18] | You’re David Clarke. | 你是大卫·克拉克 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I am. | 对 是我 |
[17:23] | Natalie Waters. | 娜塔莉·沃特斯 |
[17:24] | A person who obviously watches the news. | 显然我有看新闻 |
[17:26] | Ah. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:31] | You, uh, in the market for mission furniture? | 你在物色教会式家具吗 |
[17:34] | Actually, uh, I’m just trying to find a good home | 其实我是在给家里的 |
[17:37] | for a couple of chairs… | 几张椅子 |
[17:38] | and a set of antique spoons, | 一套古式的勺子 |
[17:40] | and more golf clubs than you can possibly imagine, | 此外还有数家超乎你想象 |
[17:43] | among other things. | 高尔夫球俱乐部找个新家 |
[17:46] | I recently lost someone, | 我家最近有人去世了 |
[17:48] | and this is my inheritance. | 这些都是我继承的遗产 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | It’s, um… it’s been overwhelming. | 一切… 一切是那么突然 |
[17:56] | I’m just trying to place these items | 我只是想将这些东西 |
[17:58] | with people who will appreciate them | 交到一位能像他一样 |
[18:00] | as much as he did. | 善待它们的人手里 |
[18:02] | So, uh if you know anyone | 所以要是你认识什么人 |
[18:05] | who has a thing for, uh… | 对这些东西感兴趣… |
[18:10] | Russian nesting dolls… | 还有俄罗斯嵌套娃娃 |
[18:11] | Oh, wow, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:12] | Doesn’t everyone? | 谁会不喜欢吗 |
[18:16] | What’s your plan for that ketch? | 这艘双桅船你打算怎么处理 |
[18:17] | The boat? | 这艘船吗 |
[18:21] | To give it to the nice man I met at the bar… | 将它送给酒吧里遇见的一个好人… |
[18:24] | If he promises to take care of it. | 前提是他答应会爱护它 |
[18:26] | Well, you shouldn’t give it away. | 你不该把它送出去 |
[18:28] | You should ask the nice man | 你该向那个好人 |
[18:29] | for fair market value. | 开出合理的市价 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | How about you buy me a drink…and it’s yours? | 喝一杯如何 然后它就是你的了 |
[18:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:44] | Wills are contested all the time. | 遗嘱向来都是可以质疑的 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 那好 |
[18:48] | I could take this on | 我可以接受你的委托 |
[18:49] | and chalk up a bunch of billable hours, | 然后把一堆的工时费都记在账上 |
[18:51] | but based on your current financial situation. | 不过你目前的经济状况恐怕难以支付 |
[18:53] | That woman is a criminal. | 那个女人是个罪犯 |
[18:55] | She duped a dying man out of millions, | 她从一个快死的人手中骗了这么多钱 |
[18:57] | my millions. | 都是我的钱 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry, Victoria. | 抱歉 维多利亚 |
[19:01] | I’m not sure if you can even afford this hour. | 我都不确定你是否支付得起这一小时的费用 |
[19:09] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[19:10] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我不小心听到了你们的对话 |
[19:12] | No one ever means that. | 谁都不是故意听到的 |
[19:14] | Lyman Ellis, | 莱蒙·埃利斯 |
[19:16] | future congressman, current lawyer, | 未来的议员 现在是律师 |
[19:18] | and the man who will take on your case. | 我会接下你的案子 |
[19:20] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[19:21] | You know my sister, Louise. | 你认识我妹妹 路易丝 |
[19:24] | Now, I saw you, at her reception, | 我在她的晚会上见过你 |
[19:26] | raise more money in one hour | 你一小时内筹到的资金 |
[19:28] | than I’ve seen at any political fundraiser. | 比任何政治募款餐会筹得的还要多 |
[19:29] | You’re scrappy. | 你非常有斗志 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry, Mr. Ellis, | 抱歉 埃利斯先生 |
[19:33] | but the answer is no. | 我不会答应的 |
[19:35] | And I haven’t even asked you a question yet. | 我还没问你问题呢 |
[19:37] | Like I said, scrappy. | 我说过了 很有斗志 |
[19:39] | Now, what would you say if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[19:41] | I could get you your money, | 我可以帮你拿回你的钱 |
[19:42] | all of it? | 全部拿回来呢 |
[19:44] | I would insist that you first tell me | 我会请你告诉我 |
[19:46] | why I should believe you. | 为何要相信你 |
[19:47] | Well, I understand how it feels | 我知道被夺走属于自己的财产 |
[19:48] | to be screwed out of an inheritance. | 是什么样的滋味 |
[19:50] | And like you, | 和你一样 |
[19:53] | I’m willing to do whatever it takes. | 为达成目标我将不惜一切代价 |
[19:55] | So wouldn’t it be prudent for us to pool our energies | 所以我们齐心合力把属于你的夺回来 |
[19:57] | to make sure you get back what is rightfully yours? | 是明智的选择 |
[20:00] | I need a lawyer, not an opportunist. | 我需要的是律师 不是投机分子 |
[20:03] | Well, it’s a good thing for you that I’m both. | 你该感到开心 因为我两者都是 |
[20:05] | Well, what’s in it for you? | 做这事你有什么好处 |
[20:06] | 20%, based on what I accidentally overheard, | 根据我刚才听到的 百分之二十 |
[20:09] | that should be more than enough | 在竞选阶段作为资金 |
[20:09] | to fund my campaign through election day. | 这么多钱应该绰绰有余了 |
[20:15] | Mrs. Grayson, if I lose, | 格雷森夫人 如果拿不到你的钱 |
[20:17] | 20% of nothing is nothing. | 这百分之二十对你也没有什么损失 |
[20:19] | You could not ask for a better proposition. | 没有什么比这更好的了 |
[20:22] | Prove to me your worth. | 向我证明你的价值 |
[20:24] | If you find something useful, | 如果你发现了什么有用信息 |
[20:27] | I’ll consider it. | 我会好好考虑 |
[20:33] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[20:37] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:47] | I can’t believe how big Carl is. | 不敢相信卡尔都这么大了 |
[20:50] | I’m glad you brought him along. | 很高兴你把他带来了 |
[20:52] | Well, I didn’t have much of a choice. | 我也是别无选择 |
[20:54] | Daycare closed early, | 日托班早早就结束了 |
[20:55] | so daddy day in the park. | 只好把他带到公园来 |
[20:59] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[21:02] | Well, it’s gonna… sound stupid, | 这听起来可能会有点蠢 |
[21:04] | but after we talked yesterday, I– | 但自从我们昨天谈过之后 我 |
[21:07] | I couldn’t stop thinking about how we broke up | 我一直在想当初的分手 |
[21:08] | and how I said some things that weren’t fair, | 我说了一些过分的话 |
[21:13] | and…I just, | 我就是觉得 |
[21:15] | I thought that I should call. | 我觉得应该打给你 |
[21:18] | To be honest, I did some things that weren’t fair. | 说实话 我也做了些不该做的事 |
[21:23] | Well, I just want you to know | 我只想告诉你 |
[21:25] | that going forward… | 在未来的日子里 |
[21:28] | I’m here for you, | 我会在你身边 |
[21:30] | single parent to single parent. | 两个单身家长互相扶持 |
[21:33] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[21:36] | I can’t quite fathom | 我还不太明白 |
[21:37] | how much my life will change– | 我的生活会改变多少 |
[21:39] | not just emotionally, but practically. | 不仅仅是情绪上 应该说是整个生活 |
[21:42] | When was the last time | 你上一次 |
[21:43] | you were able to do something spontaneous? | 自然而然地做某件事是什么时候 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:50] | I, um — the other night, | 有天晚上 |
[21:51] | I got out of bed and made myself | 我起床给自己做了个 |
[21:52] | a grilled cheese sandwich. | 烤芝士三明治 |
[21:54] | No planning. I just did it. | 没有提前计划 我就那么做了 |
[21:56] | Oh, so you’re saying | 所以你的意思是 |
[21:57] | I should savor the theater this evening? | 我今晚应该夜游剧院吗 |
[21:59] | Well, I’d never tell you what to do, | 我永远不会告诉你该怎么做 |
[22:01] | but I will say… | 但我会说 |
[22:03] | what is the theater again? | 剧院是什么来着 |
[22:05] | Some pep talk. | 还真是鼓舞士气 |
[22:07] | Look, it’s just that, you know, | 重点在于 |
[22:08] | y-your priorities change. | 你的优先顺序会变 |
[22:10] | You get a new perspective. | 看待事物的角度会变 |
[22:12] | You know, now every decision that I make, | 现在我每做一个决定 |
[22:14] | I think, “How is this gonna affect Carl?” You know. | 我都会想 “这对卡尔会有什么影响” |
[22:17] | What, what kind of example am I setting? | 我会为他做一个什么样的榜样 |
[22:21] | Yeah, it is a lot to consider. | 要考虑的事情很多 |
[22:25] | Hey, buddy! | 小家伙 |
[22:26] | Hey! | 过来 |
[22:27] | No, give it to her. Nice! | 把这个给她 很好 |
[22:29] | You’re giving that to me? | 你要把这个给我吗 |
[22:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:32] | It’s a limited edition. | 这可是限量版 |
[22:33] | You don’t actually have to wear it. | 你不用真的戴着它 |
[22:36] | The things a parent does for their child. | 这都是父母会为孩子做的事 |
[22:40] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你很快也会懂的 |
[22:49] | Ready to prove your worth? | 准备好证明自己的价值了吗 |
[22:52] | Natalie Waters began working | 娜塔莉·沃特斯六个月前 |
[22:53] | for Edward Grayson six months ago | 开始为爱德华·格雷森工作 |
[22:54] | as his private nurse, | 当他的私人护士 |
[22:55] | while she was still married. | 当时她还是已婚状态 |
[22:57] | A few weeks in, she got a quickie divorce, | 几周之后 她迅速离了婚 |
[22:58] | followed by an even quicker marriage to Mr. Grayson. | 跟格雷森先生来了个闪婚 |
[23:01] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[23:02] | That’s a matter of public record. | 这些事大家都知道 |
[23:04] | Where’s the dirt? | 脏料是什么 |
[23:06] | It seems that Nurse Waters is anything but. | 看上去沃特斯护士已经不是护士了 |
[23:08] | She had her credentials stripped | 当时她向病人勒索钱财 |
[23:10] | after she was fired from a hospital | 后来被医院开除 |
[23:11] | for swindling a patient out of money. | 吊销了执照 |
[23:14] | So that goes to a pattern of behavior, | 而这构成了行为问题 |
[23:15] | which is why I have already | 所以我已经起草了文件 |
[23:16] | filed the paperwork to contest the will. | 质疑遗嘱的有效性 |
[23:18] | Well, that sounds more like a lawyer talking. | 这才像律师该说的话 |
[23:21] | A lawyer? | 律师 |
[23:23] | My lawyer. | 我的律师 |
[23:32] | Hey, I thought you’d be halfway to Italy by now. | 我以为你在去意大利的路上 |
[23:34] | I’ve seen Italy. | 我已经去过意大利了 |
[23:37] | I wanted to see it with you. | 我想跟你一起去 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:43] | It’s just– | 只是 |
[23:44] | Yeah, something came up. I know. | 我知道 有突发状况 |
[23:49] | Look, | 听着 |
[23:51] | I realize you did me this huge favor, | 我知道你帮了我大忙 |
[23:54] | for which I’m eternally grateful, | 对此我感激不尽 |
[23:56] | but I wouldn’t have married you | 但如果我不喜欢你 |
[23:57] | if I didn’t like you. | 我是不会嫁给你的 |
[23:58] | And, yes, I got control of my money, but… | 我的确夺回了财产控制权 |
[24:02] | I also got a friend in the process. | 但同时我已经让朋友在帮忙了 |
[24:05] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[24:08] | I’ll have my lawyer | 我会让律师 |
[24:09] | draft divorce papers and set you free. | 起草离婚协议 放你自由 |
[24:13] | Oh, Louise. | 路易丝 |
[24:15] | It’s, it’s not that at all. | 完全不是这回事 |
[24:19] | I-I love spending time with you, | 我很喜欢跟你在一起 |
[24:21] | and Italy sounds perfect. | 意大利之旅听起来棒极了 |
[24:24] | But… | 只是 |
[24:25] | There’s that “But” again– | 又是这个”只是” |
[24:26] | and not the “Looks good in those pants” kind. | 而且不是敷衍我说衣服好看的那种”只是” |
[24:31] | Okay, today… | 今天 |
[24:33] | something important came up. | 有重要的事发生了 |
[24:34] | And the thing is… | 而重点是 |
[24:41] | Emily and I — | 艾米莉和我 |
[24:43] | You’re sleeping together? | 你们俩上床了 |
[24:45] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:46] | No. Um…Emily and I… | 不… 艾米莉和我 |
[24:50] | Oh, God. How do I explain this? | 天呐 我该怎么解释 |
[24:55] | We’re sort of like superheroes. | 我们有点像超级英雄 |
[25:00] | But I thought we were the wonder twins. | 我以为咱俩才是超能情侣呢 |
[25:06] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[25:07] | W-well…only in the sense that we do, uh, | 我只是想说我们… |
[25:12] | well, good things for people who deserve it, | 让好人得到应有的好报 |
[25:15] | and…bad things to those who don’t. | 让坏人得到应有的惩罚 |
[25:22] | And what are you on today, | 那你们今天 |
[25:24] | a mission of mercy or malice? | 是在惩恶还是扬善 |
[25:27] | How does…”merciful malice” suit you? | 你觉得”善念之恶”怎么样 |
[25:32] | Like La Perla. | 就像拉普拉[内衣品牌]一样 |
[25:36] | Maybe I can help. | 说不定我能帮忙 |
[25:49] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[25:51] | Training for a mud run? | 准备参加泥地越野吗 |
[25:53] | I’d tell you, but I’d have to kill you. | 我要是告诉你就不得不杀了你了 |
[25:59] | And I’d like to keep you around… | 我还是想留你一条命的 |
[26:01] | For your witty repartee. | 听听你的妙语也好 |
[26:03] | Oh, well, now the pressure’s on. | 现在倒是有压力了 |
[26:05] | let me ask you something. | 我问问你 |
[26:05] | Did you see Jack today? | 你今天见过杰克了吗 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:08] | Did you get the sense that he knows about us? | 你觉得他知道我们的事了吗 |
[26:10] | Not that there’s an “Us,” per se, but… | 现在咱俩算是一起了 但是… |
[26:14] | It didn’t come up. Why? | 我没觉得啊 怎么了 |
[26:15] | I-I-I saw him at the station house this morning. | 我今天早上看到他在局子里 |
[26:18] | He made a comment about us traveling in the same circles. | 他提到咱们俩朋友圈子都差不多 |
[26:21] | Well, maybe I’m reading too much into it. | 可能我想太多了 |
[26:24] | So, you got plans tonight? | 你今晚有约吗 |
[26:26] | Um, yeah, actually. | 其实还真有 |
[26:29] | I’d ask what, but I wouldn’t want you | 本来想问问是什么 但是我不想 |
[26:30] | to have to kill me in front of all these people. | 让你在众目睽睽之下把我杀了 |
[26:44] | How’d it go with Jack? | 跟杰克之间怎么样 |
[26:45] | He’s a good man | 他是个好人 |
[26:47] | who unfortunately is friends with the wrong person. | 只可惜交错了朋友 |
[26:50] | But he tried to play me | 但是他想糊弄我 |
[26:52] | just like you played Nolan. | 就像你糊弄诺兰一样 |
[26:54] | You’re better at it. | 你比他强多了 |
[26:56] | So we’re still moving forward, then? | 所以我们还是继续行动 是吧 |
[26:58] | Call the FBI. | 打电话给联调局 |
[27:00] | I want them to be there to spoil all of her fun. | 我要他们碾碎她的欢愉 |
[27:03] | Tonight, Emily Thorne will finally get what she deserves. | 今晚 艾米莉·索恩终将付出代价 |
[27:15] | I’m in position. | 我已就位 |
[27:16] | And mission em-possible is a go. | 启动不可能行动 |
[27:19] | All right, I’m deactivating the alarm on the northeast corner. | 好 我正在解除东北角的警报 |
[27:27] | Ems? | 艾米 |
[27:28] | Ems? | 艾米 |
[27:33] | I’m good. | 好着呢 |
[27:35] | All right. You’re making my palms sweat. | 你吓得我手心都出汗了 |
[27:40] | You’re clear. | 安全 |
[27:41] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 |
[27:52] | And north hallway’s clear. | 北端走廊安全 |
[28:04] | Stop right there! | 站住别动 |
[28:07] | Oh, my goodness. | 上帝啊 |
[28:08] | This isn’t soul cycle. | 我这是穿越了吗 |
[28:10] | Louise?! | 路易丝 |
[28:11] | – You know her? – Gosh darn it, I could have sworn | -你认识她吗 -上帝啊 我发誓 |
[28:14] | Jack said the gym was on the eighth floor. | 杰克说健身房就在八楼 |
[28:17] | Jack sent you here? | 杰克叫你来的吗 |
[28:18] | Or was it eighth avenue? | 还是说在第八大道 |
[28:20] | You know, I am so terrible with directions. | 你知道的 我方向感很差 |
[28:22] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 不好意思打扰你们了 |
[28:24] | – Um, ma’am? – Yes? | -女士 -什么事 |
[28:25] | Agent Westgate here is gonna need to ask you | 在你走之前 这位韦斯盖特探员 |
[28:27] | a few questions before you go. | 要问你几个问题 |
[28:28] | – Oh. My pleasure. – This way, ma’am. | -万分荣幸 -这边走 女士 |
[28:34] | Okay, so, a few questions, and then what? | 好吧 几个问题 然后呢 |
[28:36] | Well, if there’s nothing suspicious, | 如果没什么可疑的 |
[28:37] | then she’s free to go — standard operating procedure. | 她就可以走了 这是标准行动流程 |
[28:39] | She’s going to lie. | 她会说谎的 |
[28:41] | That woman is working with them! | 那女人跟他们是一伙的 |
[28:44] | Who’s “them”? | “他们”是谁 |
[28:47] | I’ll show you. | 让我告诉你们 |
[29:03] | I don’t know what you’re up to, Ms. Lemarchal, | 我不知道你打算干什么 勒马尔查尔小姐 |
[29:04] | but this is clearly a waste of agency resources. | 但这是在浪费我们探员的精力 |
[29:08] | Good night, ma’am. | 晚安 女士 |
[29:14] | Are you sure you want to part with your husband’s cuban cigars? | 你确定愿意割舍你丈夫的雪茄烟吗 |
[29:18] | Knowing yours would enjoy them | 只要你丈夫能喜欢 |
[29:19] | is all that matters. | 那都不重要 |
[29:21] | It’s what Teddy would’ve wanted. | 特迪也会希望如此 |
[29:23] | Well, then…to Teddy. | 那… 敬特迪 |
[29:25] | To Teddy. | 敬特迪 |
[29:27] | Excuse me, are you the Natalie Waters | 不好意思 你就是卖斯蒂克利沙发的 |
[29:29] | with the Stickley chairs? | 娜塔莉·沃特斯吗 |
[29:30] | I am. | 没错 |
[29:33] | Consider yourself served. | 你被传讯了 |
[29:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:42] | Teddy’s will is being contested. | 特迪的遗嘱有争议 |
[29:48] | Does this mean I’m not getting the cigars? | 这是说我没法拿到雪茄了吗 |
[29:54] | You didn’t think I was going to allow you | 你不会真以为我会允许你 |
[29:55] | to dupe my father-in-law and lie to his heir, did you? | 欺骗我的公公还对他的继承人撒谎吧 |
[30:00] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[30:02] | What exactly did you love most, | 你到底最爱他什么呢 |
[30:04] | the fact that he was worth millions, | 是他上百万的身家 |
[30:05] | or that he was on death’s doorstep? | 还是他奄奄一息的事实 |
[30:07] | I think it was both. | 我想你两者皆爱 |
[30:08] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[30:10] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[30:11] | I’ve known women like you. | 我了解你这样的女人 |
[30:12] | In fact, I’ve been accused of being a woman like you. | 事实上 我自己也曾被人看做是你这样的人 |
[30:15] | So you don’t fool me for a second. | 所以你没法糊弄我 |
[30:17] | When I started working for Teddy, | 我刚开始为特迪工作时 |
[30:19] | my life was falling apart. | 我的人生支离破碎 |
[30:21] | I was in a horrible marriage. | 我的婚姻极其糟糕 |
[30:23] | Well, sure. You were poor. | 那当然了 你很穷嘛 |
[30:25] | And every day, | 而每天 |
[30:26] | when I arrived to work, Teddy, despite his illness, | 我去上班时 尽管特迪疾病缠身 |
[30:29] | showed me more kindness than anyone ever has. | 对我却比任何人都好 |
[30:33] | I know it may be difficult for small-minded people to comprehend, | 我知道某些心胸狭窄的人肯定无法理解 |
[30:38] | but we fell in love. | 但我们相爱了 |
[30:40] | So, while our marriage may have been brief, | 所以我们的婚姻可能很短暂 |
[30:42] | our love, nevertheless, was real. | 但我们之间的爱是真的 |
[30:46] | and if giving you his entire estate | 如果把他的财产都给你 |
[30:49] | would bring him back, I would. | 能换回他的话 我绝不会犹豫 |
[30:51] | Well, why don’t you try? | 那你为什么不试试 |
[30:53] | You never know. | 世事难料哦 |
[30:56] | Teddy saved my life, | 特迪救了我的命 |
[30:58] | and I would do anything for him. | 我会为他做一切 |
[31:00] | And that includes protecting his fortune | 包括从你这样的人手中 |
[31:02] | from the likes of you. | 保护他的资产 |
[31:20] | Trying to get me on a B&E? | 想用非法入室的罪名抓我吗 |
[31:22] | Was that the best you could do? | 你就这么点本事吗 |
[31:25] | Should’ve brought your FBI pals up here, | 你应该把联调局的哥们也带过来的 |
[31:27] | because I both broke and entered. | 因为我这的确是非法入室哦 |
[31:30] | Nice try, though. | 不过还是干得漂亮 |
[31:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:35] | A word of advice — | 一点小建议 |
[31:37] | If you’re gonna keep coming at me, | 如果你还想咬着我不放 |
[31:38] | you’re gonna have to be a hell of a lot smarter. | 你可得学聪明不止一点点啊 |
[31:41] | You think you’re invincible. | 你觉得你是无敌的吗 |
[31:43] | Not invincible. | 不是无敌 |
[31:44] | Just…better. | 不过 更胜一筹而已 |
[31:49] | I will find your weak spot. | 我会找到你的弱点 |
[31:52] | Let me save you the trouble. | 那我帮你省点麻烦吧 |
[31:55] | I don’t have one. | 我根本没有弱点 |
[31:58] | Oh, and, uh, by the way… | 还有 顺便说一句 |
[32:01] | nice bracelet. | 手镯很漂亮 |
[32:35] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[32:53] | Hey, Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[32:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[32:57] | Hi. I think I owe you an apology. | 你好 我想我该向你道歉 |
[33:00] | It appears I gave you the first boat ever made. | 看起来我给你的是有史以来第一艘船 |
[33:04] | Well, 15 years, uh, | 在港口停了15年的船 |
[33:06] | sitting in a harbor will do that. | 才会变成那样吧 |
[33:08] | But I wanted a project, so no apology necessary. | 不过我想改造它 所以无需道歉 |
[33:11] | Well, then, you’re welcome. | 那请便 |
[33:17] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[33:20] | Is it true… that you’re a Grayson? | 是真的吗 你是格雷森家的人 |
[33:25] | Knowing your history, | 鉴于你的过去 |
[33:27] | it didn’t seem like a good thing to lead with. | 所以请原谅我没有开始就告诉你 |
[33:31] | You may have thought I had an ulterior motive. | 你会认为我别有用心 |
[33:35] | Should I be worried there’s a crack in the hull? | 我是不是该担心船体有裂缝呢 |
[33:38] | Full disclosure — | 坦白说 |
[33:39] | the only reason I would sink this ship | 如果非要找个把这个船弄沉的理由 |
[33:41] | is if Victoria Grayson were on it. | 那就是维多利亚·格雷森在船上 |
[33:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:48] | – You guys aren’t still… – No, no, we’ve moved on. | -你们不会还… -不 我们分开了 |
[33:51] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[33:53] | W– besides, I would never let | 另外 我是不会 |
[33:54] | all your hard work to honor Teddy go to waste. | 让你纪念特迪的辛苦成果浪费的 |
[33:58] | Well, if you call listening to the Cubs game | 如果你认为听着小熊队的比赛 |
[33:59] | and drinking beer working, then… | 喝着啤酒也算辛苦工作的话… |
[34:01] | Considering how they’ve been playing lately, | 考虑到他们最近的那些表现 |
[34:03] | it does feel like a job, | 这也算是份活吧 |
[34:03] | so I guess it qualifies. | 所以我觉得算合格吧 |
[34:05] | Well, they’re down eight in the second, so… | 他们这会儿功夫就输了八个球… |
[34:07] | Wait, do you want to join? | 要一起吗 |
[34:13] | What’s misery without a little company, right? | 无人陪伴该是多痛苦啊 对吗 |
[34:17] | So this little doohickey | 这么个小玩意 |
[34:19] | erased Margaux’s entire computer? | 就把玛尔戈的电脑都清理了吗 |
[34:22] | Worked like a charm. | 就像魔法一样 |
[34:24] | Uh, now let’s put that away before you do the same to mine. | 快放下吧 以防你对我的电脑也做此手脚 |
[34:28] | Well, thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你这么信任我 |
[34:29] | I don’t. | 我不相信 |
[34:30] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[34:31] | Let’s put that away. | 快放下吧 |
[34:34] | You know, I know I didn’t do much, but… | 我知道我没做什么 不过… |
[34:37] | it was nice to feel included. | 身处其中的感觉很好 |
[34:43] | I am so sorry I didn’t see it sooner. | 真对不起我早没发现这一点 |
[34:46] | See what? | 发现什么 |
[34:51] | How much we’re alike. | 我们俩有多相像 |
[34:53] | I mean, I s-spent most of my life as an outsider, | 我是说 大部分时候我都是个局外人 |
[34:56] | and it it felt awful. | 那种感觉很糟糕 |
[35:00] | But then Emily showed up | 但后来艾米莉出现了 |
[35:01] | and trusted me to be her partner, | 她信任我 让我做她的搭档 |
[35:03] | and…my life changed. | 我的人生从此改变了 |
[35:08] | So, while our wedding was strategic… | 所以 虽然我们的婚礼是个幌子 |
[35:11] | I did promise to be there for you. | 我确实承诺过要永远陪着你 |
[35:15] | I’m so sorry that I wasn’t. | 很抱歉我没能做到 |
[35:23] | Perdonami? | 能原谅我吗 |
[35:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:35] | You served Natalie the papers? | 你把文件给娜塔莉看了吗 |
[35:37] | Well, isn’t that why you had them drawn up? | 你让他们起草不就是为了给她吗 |
[35:38] | You completely jumped the gun. | 你完全操之过急了 |
[35:40] | Now her public declaration’s all over TMI. | 现在她的公开宣言传得沸沸扬扬 |
[35:42] | She’s become the anti-Anna Nicole. | 她成了安娜·尼可的反对派 |
[35:43] | – I helped you. – How, by not giving me | -我帮助过你 -帮什么了 给我 |
[35:45] | sufficient time to build my case? | 充足时间去让人家给我立案吗 |
[35:47] | By getting her to declare her love | 帮你让她向公众表明她的爱 |
[35:48] | publicly and on the record. | 而且还被录了下来 |
[35:51] | We now have a narrative to ruin. | 我们现在可以推翻她的说法了 |
[35:52] | How? Did you see her? | 怎么推翻 你没看到她的样子吗 |
[35:53] | She was… emotional and sincere. | 她那么动情 那么诚恳 |
[36:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:07] | I’ve just gone through so much lately, and… | 我最近承受了太多… |
[36:11] | I-I wanted to find some way to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[36:13] | It’s okay, Victoria. | 没关系 维多利亚 |
[36:15] | Don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别太自责了 |
[36:19] | Emotion and sincerity can be faked. Please. | 动情和诚恳也可能是假的 拜托 |
[36:23] | Point made. | 明白了 |
[36:24] | Natalie’s sob story | 娜塔莉的苦情故事 |
[36:25] | now exists for us to dismantle piece by piece. | 现在就等着我们一点一点去摧毁 |
[36:29] | Even if that means fabricating information? | 就算捏造信息也在所不惜吗 |
[36:32] | Talking like a lawyer… | 像律师一样说话… |
[36:34] | but thinking like a politician. | 不过像政客一样思考 |
[36:36] | I truly am the best of both worlds. | 我真的希望可以两全其美 |
[36:38] | And in my short time here, | 虽然我来这里不久 |
[36:39] | I can see that honesty does not get you very far, | 但我看得出诚实帮不了我多大的忙 |
[36:41] | so who am I to break with tradition? | 所以我也应该摒弃传统了 |
[36:45] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[36:57] | Miss Lemarchal. | 勒马尔查尔小姐 |
[36:59] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[37:00] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[37:03] | That’s April. | 这是阿普里尔 |
[37:05] | – Are you looking for my ex-wife? – No. | -你在找我的前妻吗 -不是 |
[37:08] | No, I found her. | 不 我已经找到她了 |
[37:12] | You know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[37:13] | Which makes one of us. | 那要看你的表现了 |
[37:16] | And if you don’t do as I ask, | 如果你不按照我说的去做 |
[37:17] | I could let another person know where she is — | 我可能会让别人知道她的行踪 |
[37:21] | Someone who wants to find her | 还有人在寻找她 |
[37:22] | for a completely different reason. | 目的和你的全然不同 |
[37:28] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[37:43] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[37:44] | You’re in the clear. | 你清白了 |
[37:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:51] | We all did our part. | 我们只是做了该做的 |
[37:56] | I know about you and Ben. | 我知道你和本的事 |
[38:02] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:04] | And you have to know… | 你必须要知道… |
[38:08] | that there’s someone out there who’s a better fit for you. | 这里还有更适合你的人 |
[38:18] | I realize that my timing is terrible. | 我知道现在时机不对 |
[38:21] | I get that. But… | 我明白 不过… |
[38:22] | After Aiden… | 艾登死后… |
[38:25] | I know what it means to lose someone, | 我明白失去一个人的痛苦 |
[38:26] | and I was –I was trying to give you space. | 而我 我试着给你空间 |
[38:28] | So you’re doing this now | 所以你现在这样做 |
[38:29] | because you think I’ve moved on with Ben? | 是因为你认为我重新开始和本在一起了吗 |
[38:32] | – Jack — – I’m doing this now | -杰克 -我现在这样做 |
[38:33] | because I can’t watch you be with anyone else, | 是因为我不能眼睁睁看着你和别人在一起 |
[38:35] | because for once, | 因为这一次 |
[38:36] | we are both in a place to maybe start a relationship, | 我们都处在想重新开始一段新感情的阶段 |
[38:38] | and after everything that we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[38:40] | and at a time when I don’t know what the future holds, | 每一次当我看不清未来的时候 |
[38:43] | I have one certainty in my life, Emily — one. | 有一件事是肯定的 艾米莉 一件事 |
[38:46] | And that is how I feel about you. | 那就是我对你的感情 |
[38:52] | It’s always been you… | 我爱着的人一直是你… |
[38:55] | From the moment Sammy ran up to you that day. | 从山姆跑向你的那天开始 |
[39:05] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[39:09] | Things between us, Jack, they’re… | 我们之间 杰克 太… |
[39:12] | they’re messy. | 太混乱了 |
[39:16] | Life is messy. | 生活本身就是混乱的 |
[39:20] | But…you find a way. | 但… 你总会找到出路 |
[39:37] | You have done and sacrificed so much for me. | 你为我做了那么多 牺牲了那么多 |
[39:41] | You know how much I care about you. | 你知道我有多在乎你 |
[39:47] | But… | 但是… |
[39:51] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[39:58] | I can’t, Jack. | 我不能 杰克 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:11] | I’m not gonna wait around. | 我不会傻等的 |