时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Any clue when our… houseguest is finally gonna leave? | 你们知道我们的客人 什么时候才会离开吗 |
[00:08] | It’d be nice to have the living room back. | 如果客厅能变回我们的就太好了 |
[00:10] | I keep tripping on all his top hats. | 我一直被他的高帽绊倒 |
[00:12] | He’s always messing with my TiVO! | 他一直乱动我的TiVo |
[00:13] | It’s an antique, the buttons are fragile! | 那是古董 按键很脆弱 |
[00:16] | Big surprise that Dad’s avoiding all this. | 爸果然会逃避这一切 |
[00:18] | Guys, he’s a family friend, he can stay as long as he needs. | 各位 他是我们家的世交 他需要住多久都可以 |
[00:21] | Hey, so I just sold some drugs to the weird little dude in there, | 嘿 我刚刚卖了一些毒品 给里面的那个小怪人 |
[00:24] | he said you had cash? | 他说你们有现金 |
[00:26] | Oh, you kids in school? You having trouble focusing? | 你们是学生吗 会不会经常分心 |
[00:28] | Okay, that’s it! Morty, find your grandfather | 好 够了 莫蒂 去找你外公 |
[00:30] | while go I talk to our houseguest | 我会去跟我们家的客人谈谈 |
[00:31] | Jerry, pay the dealer. | 杰瑞 付毒贩钱 |
[00:33] | Yeah, I prefer the term pharmacist. | 我其实比较喜欢被称为"药剂师" |
[00:35] | So do they! | 他们也是 |
[00:37] | Any chance you have… | 你有没有… |
[00:38] | Sorry, I left my wallet in space. | 抱歉 我的钱包放在外太空 |
[00:42] | Are you leaving to get it? | 你是要去拿钱包来吗 |
[00:44] | Mr. Poopybutthole, this has gone far enough. | 便便洞先生 这状况已经持续够久了 |
[00:47] | We have been really cool to you in your time of need. | 我们在你需要帮助时对你非常宽容 |
[00:51] | I agree, Beth. I’m a pieeeece of garbage. | 我认同 贝丝 我是个垃圾 |
[00:54] | Can you boost me up | 你能不能把我垫高 |
[00:56] | so I can hook my belt to the ceiling fan? | 让我能把皮带勾在吊扇上 |
[00:58] | We don’t have a ceiling fan. | 我们家没有吊扇 |
[01:00] | Ooo wee, is that why it’s so hot? | 天啊 所以客厅才会这么热吗 |
[01:03] | They’re not expensive. | 吊扇并不贵 |
[01:06] | Bet you didn’t expect to see me in a cold open, huh? | 你一定没料到会在冷开场看到我吧 |
[01:09] | Looks like I’ve taken another turn for the worse. | 看来我的状况好像又更糟了 |
[01:12] | It all started when Beth shot me. | 一切都是始于贝丝对我开枪 |
[01:14] | I said I was sorry! | 我已经跟你道过歉了 |
[01:16] | I know. It tore you up inside… | 我知道 你内心也很痛苦 |
[01:19] | – Like a bullet. – It was an accident! | -就像中弹一样痛苦 -那是意外 |
[01:21] | Anyway, then I got fired from my job, | 总之呢 然后我被开除了 |
[01:24] | my wife left me, I broke both my legs, | 我老婆离开了我 我双腿都骨折了 |
[01:27] | failed the bar exam. | 又没考过律师资格考 |
[01:29] | Ooo wee, things went downhill from there. | 天啊 我的状况 在那之后就越来越不妙 |
[01:32] | So I’ve been crashing with the Smiths for a while. | 所以我来史密斯家借住一阵子了 |
[01:34] | Ooo wee, I’m Mr. Popybutthole | 天啊 我是便便洞先生 |
[02:14] | Hey buddy. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[02:15] | Brought you a coffee. | 我带了咖啡来给你 |
[02:16] | I can synthesize coffee. You don’t need to make excuses to come see me… | 我可以合成咖啡 你不需要找借口来见我 |
[02:19] | Yeah I knew you’d say that so I didn’t even bring a cup. | 我就知道你会这样说 所以我连杯子都没拿来 |
[02:22] | Any progress? Yes, Morty, | -有任何进展吗 -有 莫蒂 |
[02:24] | I found the version of me that killed my wife. | 我找到杀了我老婆那版的我 |
[02:25] | You just missed it. Okay, I get it. | -你正好错过了 -好 我懂了 |
[02:27] | I had a big sword fight with him on top of Hoover Dam, | 我跟他在胡佛水坝上斗剑 |
[02:30] | then he fell and landed on a sharp spike, | 他摔下去了 而且被尖刺刺中 |
[02:31] | whispered “thank you” like a werewolf. | 然后像狼人一样轻声说了"谢谢" |
[02:33] | Was asking to be polite. | 我只是出于礼貌才问的 |
[02:35] | The family wants you upstairs to deal with Mr. Poopybutthole. | 大家希望你上楼处理便便洞先生的事 |
[02:37] | It’s finally time, huh? | 总算啊 |
[02:38] | Well, lucky for you guys, | 算你们幸运 |
[02:39] | I know how to make someone leave. | 我很会赶人 |
[02:41] | Family. I present to you, RoboGhost. | 各位家人 这就是机器鬼 |
[02:44] | – Rick! – Your plan is to scare him away? | -瑞克 -你的计划是要把他吓跑吗 |
[02:46] | – Avoidance much? – I’m listening. | 蛮有意思的 |
[02:48] | Assembling body. | 组装身体中 |
[02:53] | Activating sentience. | 启动知觉中 |
[02:56] | Uploading business. | 上传"辜"中 |
[03:00] | Unfinished business detected. | 已侦测到"余辜" |
[03:03] | Terminating body. | 消灭身体中 |
[03:10] | Okay. I need to make gravity part of its finished business | 好 我得把重力加到它的无辜里 |
[03:14] | and leave floors unfinished. Starting over. | 把地板加到余辜里 重来一遍 |
[03:16] | Dad, you can’t keep putting this off. | 爸 你不能一直拖延 |
[03:18] | You’re doing an intervention with us. | 你得跟我们一起帮他开劝诫会 |
[03:19] | Nope. Then we’re sticking | -不要 -那我们就要把‥ |
[03:20] | Poopybutthole downstairs with you. | 便便洞先生赶到楼下去烦你 |
[03:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:23] | Is this an intervention of me not intervening? | 对我不劝诫他所开的劝诫会吗 |
[03:25] | You know this can’t make the concept work, | 这没办法让这个概念行得通 |
[03:26] | not comedically or clinically, | 就搞笑或临床上来说都是 |
[03:28] | its success rate is ten percent in both areas. | 在这两个领域的成功率都只有一成 |
[03:30] | Then you have to help him on your own. | 那你就得自己帮助他 |
[03:32] | And not with a ghost. | 而且不能用鬼 |
[03:35] | O, that-that’s interesting, | 真有意思 |
[03:36] | you kind of gave him a little power by mentioning him. | 你提到他的时候给了他力量 |
[03:39] | There’s a lot of science | 关于鬼的科学 |
[03:40] | to unpack about ghosts. | 有很多值得探究的部分 |
[03:43] | After I talk to my friend. | 我会先去跟我朋友谈谈 |
[03:45] | He’s in the living room, Rick. | 他在客厅 瑞克 |
[03:46] | I’m not doing this by myself. | 我不要自己一个人劝诫他 |
[03:48] | Oh, so you’re going to have an intervention? | 所以你还是要开劝诫会吗 |
[03:49] | No. I’m going to get some friends | 不是 我是要找一些朋友来 |
[03:51] | to help me talk to a friend | 帮我劝一个朋友 |
[03:52] | and you’d know the difference | 你如果没这么蠢又有朋友 |
[03:53] | if you weren’t stupid and had friends. | 就会知道其中的差别了 |
[03:54] | You’re mean! | 你好刻薄 |
[03:56] | Dad! Pick your battles, honey. | -爸 -你就别争这个了 宝贝 |
[03:58] | Yeah fuck you, Summer. | 去死吧 桑美 |
[04:00] | – God damn it. – Your portal closed. | -该死 -你的传送门关起来了 |
[04:01] | Oh did it? | 是吗 |
[04:02] | Have an intervention or we’ll intervention you, | "开劝诫会 不然我们就劝诫你" |
[04:04] | you bunch of stupids. | 你们这群蠢蛋 |
[04:08] | Gearhead! Buddy! Listen. | 齿轮头 兄弟 |
[04:10] | We gotta help Mr. Poopybutthole. | 听着 我们得去帮帮便便洞先生 |
[04:12] | He’s in a bad place. | 他状况很糟糕 |
[04:13] | Well that sounds like an intervention, | 你好像想办劝诫会 |
[04:15] | which Gearhead no Likehead. | 齿轮头不喜欢 |
[04:18] | It’s not an intervention. And you owe me. | 我不是要办劝诫会 而且你欠我人情 |
[04:20] | Okay fine, but now I need a drink. | 好吧 那我得喝一杯 |
[04:22] | Make it to go and make it two. | 用外带杯准备两杯 |
[04:25] | Rick, you son of a squanch! Squanch! | -瑞克 你这王八屎光去 -屎光去 |
[04:28] | Told you he wasn’t dead. We squanching? | -我就说他没死 -我们要屎光去吗 |
[04:30] | A little, we need to have a hang with Poopybutthole | 差不多 我们得去找便便洞先生 |
[04:32] | and talk to him about… His drinking. | -跟他谈… -他的酗酒问题 |
[04:34] | Us? Not without a squanch. | 我们吗 我得喝杯屎光去 |
[04:36] | – I’d love one if you’re pouring. – Make it three. | -你如果要倒 我也要一杯 -倒三杯吧 |
[04:38] | You left a Gromflomite femur in the compost. | 你把葛朗佛佣兵的股骨放在堆肥里了 |
[04:42] | Your human side is passionate but careless. | 你人性的一面充满热忱但很粗心 |
[04:44] | I also found your Federation hit list. | 我还找到了你的联邦暗杀名单… |
[04:47] | Don’t go through my stuff! This place is worse than prison. | 不要翻我的东西 这里比监狱还糟 |
[04:56] | – Rick. – BP! It’s been a minute. | -瑞克 -阿鸟 好久不见 |
[04:59] | Is… someone here? Birddaughter. | -这里还有其他人吗 -鸟女儿 |
[05:01] | – You found her. – Yes. | -你找到她了 -对 |
[05:03] | She was imprisoned in a femme fatale training camp. | 她原本被囚禁在致命女郎训练营里 |
[05:06] | That’s great! Let’s go celebrate with our closest friends | 太棒了 我们去跟一群好朋友庆祝吧 |
[05:09] | by encouraging Poopybutthole to dial back his drinking! | 顺便劝便便洞先生少喝点酒 |
[05:13] | Suspect. But I find fatherhood exhausting | 有点可疑 但我觉得当爸爸好累 |
[05:15] | and would like to show my daughter what real selfishness looks like. | 我也想让女儿见识一下 真正的无私是什么样子 |
[05:18] | Perfect! Now, do we know anyone sober? | 太好了 我们认识哪个不喝酒的人吗 |
[05:23] | – Have you been drinking? – On a Thursday? | -你有喝酒吗 -今天是星期四耶 |
[05:26] | He seems ideal. | 他应该是理想人选 |
[05:28] | So where to? A coffee shop? | 那我们要去哪里 咖啡厅吗 |
[05:30] | No. He’ll know something’s up. | 不行 那样他会起疑 |
[05:31] | Yeah! and I’m not squanching just coffee! | 没错 而且我不想只屎光去咖啡 |
[05:33] | Let’s squanch him to a bar! | 我们把他屎光去到酒吧去吧 |
[05:34] | It would undercut our messaging. | 这样劝他戒酒很没说服力 |
[05:36] | So it is an intervention. | 所以你确实是要办劝诫会 |
[05:37] | No! We’re not asking anybody to stop drinking | 不是 我们不是要劝谁戒酒 |
[05:39] | because we’re not hypocrites or squares, | 因为我们不是伪君子或老古板 |
[05:41] | we’re just concerned friends. | 我们只是担心他而已 |
[05:43] | Then we can at least do it at a place with a bar. | 那我们至少可以去有酒吧的地方 |
[05:46] | Look, I think if it has food it’s allowed to have a bar. | 有供应食物的地方好像就可以有酒吧 |
[05:53] | Appreciate you guys taking me out. | 谢谢你们约我出来 |
[05:55] | It’s been a rough week. | 我这星期过得不太好 |
[05:57] | Amy’s taking pilaaaates from a guy named Guy. | 艾咪在跟一个 叫盖伊的男生学皮拉提斯 |
[06:00] | You’ve been surveilling your ex-wife? | 你在监视你前妻吗 |
[06:03] | Oooweeee not with the restraining order! | 天啊 当然不是 我有禁制令 |
[06:05] | I hired a Predator to follow her around. | 我请了一位终极战士跟踪她 |
[06:07] | You can hire predators? | 还能花钱请终极战士喔 |
[06:09] | Yeah, they’re cheap because they live for the hunt, | 对 费用很便宜 因为他们天生就爱猎捕 |
[06:11] | you just have to pay ‘em to not kill your target | 但是要花多一点钱 请他们不要杀你的目标 |
[06:13] | and if they stay cloaked there’s no licensing fee. | 而且他们如果一直维持隐形 就不用付授权费了 |
[06:16] | Welcome to Fuck You’s! | 欢迎光临"去死吧" |
[06:17] | My name is Mart, and… | 我叫马特 |
[06:19] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[06:20] | See, at Fuck You’s, we lightly tease our customers. | 我们这间餐厅会稍微跟客人开玩笑 |
[06:23] | Oh, this is fun. | 真好玩 |
[06:24] | What do you know, Gilligan? Nice. | -你懂什么啊 吉里根 -真棒 |
[06:27] | Look at this depressed pencil eraser. | 看看这个忧郁橡皮擦 |
[06:29] | Did some middle schooler stick you up a cat’s asshole? | 有国中生把你塞进猫的屁眼里了吗 |
[06:32] | I bet you had everything | 我猜你原本一定拥有一切 |
[06:33] | and you watched it slip through your powerless | 但你却眼睁睁看着一切 从你无助的小手指之间流失 |
[06:36] | little fingers like the sands of time. | 就像时间之沙 |
[06:38] | Be right back to take your order, folks, | 我待会就过来帮你们点餐 各位 |
[06:39] | or should I say, fucks. | 或者应该说 去死吧 |
[06:41] | Perhaps this wasn’t the best place to do this, Rick. | 或许这个地方不太适合 瑞克 |
[06:44] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你们在讲什么 |
[06:45] | This is a great place to celebrate my birthday. | 这里太适合庆祝我的生日了 |
[06:48] | Birthday, Birthday, | 生日… |
[06:52] | Birthday… | 生日… |
[06:54] | Birthday… Your birthday? | -生日 -你的生日 |
[06:56] | Ooo weee. I can’t believe y’all remembered! | 天啊 真不敢相信你们竟然记得 |
[06:59] | I was at the end of my rope, thinking I’d worn out all my welcomes. | 我本来已经山穷水尽 以为到处都不欢迎我了 |
[07:03] | Thanks for doing all this, Rick. | 谢谢你特地为我庆祝 瑞克 |
[07:06] | Of course, Mr. PB. What are friends for. | 当然 便便洞先生 这样才够朋友 |
[07:08] | Heard we got a birthday boy. | 听说现场有一位寿星 |
[07:10] | Yeah but… please don’t sing or… | 对 但请不要唱歌或… |
[07:12] | Yah! Fuck you, shithead! | 去死吧 废物 |
[07:16] | Haha yeah. That sure is a smart hat… | 没错 这帽子真幽默 |
[07:18] | Because even my son Poopy Jr.. hates me. | 因为就连我儿子小便便 都讨厌我 天啊 |
[07:23] | I can relate. Birddaughter is a total bitch. | 我很有共鸣 鸟女儿是个臭女人 |
[07:26] | If you’re a parent you can say that. | 爸妈可以这样骂自己的小孩 |
[07:28] | Well. Should we do shots? | 要不要一起喝一轮烈酒 |
[07:32] | Rick? | 瑞克 |
[07:34] | Let’S get Riggity, Riggity, wrecked! | 我们一起狂欢吧 |
[07:36] | I take a shot Do a pop | "我要喝烈酒 嗑药 吸粉" |
[07:39] | Blow a line Huff turpentine Get wrecked Text your ex | "吸松节油 狂欢 传讯息给前任" |
[07:40] | Fight a cop Feeling fine | "打警察 好快乐 揍老二" |
[07:42] | Punch your dick Turn some tricks Quit your job Buy a dog | "卖春 离职 买狗" |
[07:44] | Have two beers Then ten more Pop a pill And meet the floor. | "喝两杯啤酒 再喝十杯 嗑药 倒地" |
[07:50] | That one’s not my bellybutton. | 那个不是我的肚脐 |
[07:53] | Well, what is it? | 不然是什么 |
[08:06] | Hold on, everyone! | -抓紧了 各位 -天啊 |
[08:10] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[08:12] | I can’t breathe! Is there a restroom? | -我无法呼吸了 -这里有厕所吗 |
[08:14] | At the front. | 在前面 |
[08:29] | Oh shit it’s happening. | 天啊 要开始了 |
[08:31] | Honey rave! | 蜂蜜狂欢 |
[08:33] | Bee time, baby. | 蜜蜂时间 宝贝 |
[08:35] | Whoa, what world is this? | 这是什么世界 |
[08:37] | – We’re on Earth. – How do you know? | -我们在地球上 -你怎么知道 |
[08:39] | Because I think that is Hugh Jackman. | 因为那好像是休杰克曼 |
[08:44] | Oh shit, it is. | 天啊 真的是他 |
[08:45] | Hey, Jackman! | 嘿 杰克曼 |
[08:47] | Makes sense he recognizes me, we both hosted the Oscars. | 他应该认得我 我们都主持过奥斯卡奖 |
[08:50] | It’s a pretty exclusive club. | 主持过奥斯卡奖的人并不多 |
[08:51] | Listen guys, don’t make this tacky, | 听着 各位 不要太俗气 |
[08:52] | nobody call him Wolverine, just treat him like a regular… | 不要叫他金钢狼 把他当成是一般的… |
[08:55] | – Gene! Small world, mate! – Hugh! | -吉恩 这世界真小 兄弟 -休 |
[08:57] | Hugh married my cousin. | 休的老婆是我表姐 |
[08:59] | Which I guess makes him a Wolver-ine-law. | 所以他是我的金钢狼亲戚 |
[09:02] | That is fantastic! | 真好笑 |
[09:05] | Didn’t you host the Oscars? | 你是不是主持过奥斯卡奖 |
[09:06] | – Yeah, I uh… – Alright, Alright, listen. | -对 我… -好…听着 |
[09:08] | Now, I’m not assuming you guys want to party with me tonight, | 我并没有认定 你们今晚想跟我一起狂欢 |
[09:11] | – but if you do. – Yes we do. | -但如果是的话… -我想跟休杰克曼狂欢 |
[09:12] | If you do, you do it together, as a team. | 如果是的话 你们就得一起跟我狂欢 |
[09:17] | Now I need to go take what I call a “Huge Ackman.” | 我要去休"艾克曼"了 |
[09:19] | Ackman is Australian slang for shit. | 艾克曼就是澳洲俗语的大便 |
[09:21] | Don’t look it up. Do make a decision. | 不要去查 但你们要做一下决定 |
[09:23] | Because from here, I’m heading to the Jack Shack. | 因为我等一下要去杰克窝了 |
[09:26] | What’s the Jack Shack? | "杰克窝"是什么 |
[09:27] | It’s just his house. | 就是他家 |
[09:29] | But guys. I don’t think we should go there. | 但是各位 我觉得我们不该去 |
[09:31] | I challenge you to explain why not without making us want to go more. | 我赌你没办法用 不会让我们更想去的方式解释原因 |
[09:34] | Well, Hugh’s pretty anti-limitation. | 休很反限制 |
[09:37] | When he parties, it gets… extreme. | 他狂欢的时候会很极端 |
[09:40] | Challenge failed. | 你失败了 |
[09:41] | Woah! What’s extreme by the Gene metric? | 吉恩眼中的极端是什么样子 |
[09:43] | Does he have Les Mis shot glasses? | 他有《悲惨世界》烈酒杯吗 |
[09:45] | We’re not exactly squanchweights, brother. | 我们也不是屎光去 兄弟 |
[09:47] | It’s my birthday and I wish to party with Hugh Jackman. | 今天是我生日 我想跟休杰克曼狂欢 |
[09:50] | Then you shall! | 那就来吧 |
[09:52] | That was a fast shit. | 你大便大真快 |
[09:53] | But first everybody’s taking these. | 但大家都要先吃这个 |
[09:55] | – What are they? – Maybe they’re Tic-Tacs. | -那是什么 -或许是薄荷糖 |
[09:57] | Maybe they’re cyanide. | 或许是氰化物 |
[09:59] | Maybe I don’t like to party with people that hesitate. | 或许我不喜欢跟会迟疑的人狂欢 |
[10:02] | There you go! That’s the spirit! | 来吧 这样就对了 |
[10:05] | Now we’re all completely fun! | 大家都要嗨翻天了 |
[10:12] | This was not oversold! | 药效真的好猛 |
[10:15] | A, b, d, e… | |
[10:17] | I lost my C. My alphabet has no C. | 我的C不见了 我的字母没有C了 |
[10:20] | Did I do these already? Did I ask that already? | 我已经吸过了吗 我已经问过了吗 |
[10:23] | Squanch, yeah. | 很好 屎光去 |
[10:24] | My turn. | 换我了 |
[10:27] | Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[10:31] | The best bloody day of my life. | 那是我这辈子最美好的一天 |
[10:32] | My wedding was pretty great too. | 我的婚礼也很棒 |
[10:35] | I was talking about the Tony award. | 我是在说东尼奖 |
[10:39] | – Yes. – We’re squanching now! | -好耶 -我们在屎光去了 |
[10:42] | – Why the long face, mate? – Shape of my skull. | -你怎么愁眉苦脸的 -我的头形本来就这样 |
[10:44] | You know, Mr. Poopybutthole, when I wrote Caribbean Queen, | 便便洞先生 我写出《加勒比女王》的时候 |
[10:47] | you know what my agent said? | 你知道我的经纪人怎么说吗 |
[10:48] | Billy Ocean wrote that… | 那是比利欧辛写的… |
[10:49] | That’s what he said. Exactly that. | 他就是这么说的 完全正确 |
[10:51] | “Billy Ocean wrote this. Don’t write it again. You’re not Billy Ocean.” | "这是比利欧辛写的 不要再写一次 你不是比利欧辛" |
[10:54] | You know what I did? I fired my agent. | 知道我做了什么吗 我开除了我的经纪人 |
[10:56] | Don’t accept other people’s limitations. | 不要接受别人设的限 |
[10:59] | What does your heart want, lil’ ripper? | 你的内心想要什么 小子 |
[11:02] | Right now, don’t think. | 现在 不要思考 |
[11:04] | Right now, my heart wants Amy back. | 现在 我的内心想挽回艾咪 |
[11:07] | Everybody! Our friend wants Amy back. | 各位 我们的朋友想挽回艾咪 |
[11:09] | Squanch idea. | -屎光去主意 -在这个状况下 |
[11:11] | I will agree to anything in this state. I do not think that’s a good idea. | -我什么都会答应 -我觉得不妥 |
[11:14] | Ladies and Gentlemen! This man is a fake friend. | 各位 这个人是假朋友 |
[11:17] | – Come on, Hugh. -“Come on, Hugh.” | -拜托 休 -"拜托 休" |
[11:19] | Come on, everybody. | "拜托 各位" |
[11:21] | Don’t call Hugh Jackman Wolverine. | "不要叫休杰克曼金钢狼" |
[11:22] | Don’t call yourself Billy Ocean. Don’t get Amy Back. | "不要叫自己比利欧辛 不要挽回艾咪" |
[11:25] | You’re a vampire, brother. | 你是吸血鬼 兄弟 |
[11:27] | You feed off other people’s energy. | 你靠吸取别人的能量过活 |
[11:29] | That is kind of true. | 确实是这样 |
[11:30] | Are you kidding me? | 有没有搞错 |
[11:31] | You’ve been living on my daughter’s sofa for months. | 你住在我女儿家的沙发上好几个月了 |
[11:33] | – Do you want me to leave? – The entire family does! | -你希望我离开吗 -全家人都这么希望 |
[11:36] | – Why not say something? – Because you’re my friend! | -那你为什么不说 -因为你是我朋友 |
[11:38] | A real friend would have known it’s not my birthday. | 真正的朋友就该知道今天不是我生日 |
[11:41] | O shit. | 该死 |
[11:44] | Fake friend! | 假朋友 |
[11:45] | You’re not helping, Hugh Jackman. | 少帮倒忙了 休杰克曼 |
[11:47] | You do not tell me what to do. | 你不能对我发号施令 |
[11:50] | – Or Anyone Here. Affirmative. – Yeah, baby! | -对在场的其他人也不能 -没错 宝贝 |
[11:52] | Why would you pretend it was your birthday? | 你干嘛假装今天是你生日 |
[11:54] | You think I don’t know a half-assed intervention | 你以为我不会发现你们想办那个 |
[11:56] | when I see one coming? | 半调子劝诫会吗 |
[11:57] | O Shit. | 该死 |
[12:00] | Love where you are, man. | 我好喜欢你现在的态度 |
[12:01] | You’re just Wolverining right now. You feel that? | 你现在正在金钢狼 你有感受到吗 |
[12:03] | I think so. Does Wolverining hurt a little? | 应该有 金钢狼会不会有点痛 |
[12:06] | – Every time! – Every time! | -当然会 -当然会 |
[12:07] | Alright, grab a drink to go, gentlemen. | 好 带杯酒离开吧 各位 |
[12:09] | Because we’re either getting Amy back. | 因为我们若不是要去挽回艾咪 |
[12:11] | Or. We’re going home. | 就是要回家 |
[12:13] | – You’re nuts! – Then nut me up, bitch! | -你这疯子 -那就疯我吧 混蛋 |
[12:15] | Nut me up! | 疯我吧 |
[12:17] | – Nut me up! – Nut me up! | -疯我吧… -疯我吧… |
[12:19] | It’s not an expression! | 根本没有这种说法 |
[12:21] | Amy’S coming back dead or alive! | 我们绝对要把艾咪带回来 无论是生是死 |
[12:24] | Yes. | -好耶 -太好了 |
[12:26] | Fake friend, my ass. | 什么假朋友 |
[12:28] | I know how to be there for my friends. | 我知道该怎么当个好朋友 |
[12:31] | Father? Why? | 父亲 为什么 |
[12:33] | Ah crap. Hang on. Lemme go upstairs and grab the business finisher. | 该死 等等 等我上楼去拿解辜器 |
[12:36] | From where I’m sitting, you’re the one with unfinished business. | 在我看来 现在有余辜的人是你 |
[12:40] | Hey, mind your own business. | 喂 少管闲事 |
[12:42] | Business is my business. | 余辜就是我的事 |
[12:43] | And brother, business is good. | 兄弟 我最喜欢余辜 |
[12:53] | Oh, you come back to ruin our fun? | 你又来扫我们的兴了吗 |
[12:55] | No. To help you finish this. | 不是 我是要帮你们解决这件事 |
[12:57] | I made you guys come out because I didn’t want to talk to PB alone. | 我会逼你们出来 是因为我不想单独跟便便洞谈 |
[13:00] | I’m here to go down with the ship. | 我要来跟你们同生共死 |
[13:01] | – Respect, Rick. – Hit it, Hugh! | -我尊敬你 瑞克 -上吧 休 |
[13:04] | I lose my cool when she steps in the room | "她出现时 我就会不知所措" |
[13:13] | And I get so excited just from her perfume | "光是闻到她的香水 我就会很兴奋" |
[13:16] | Weeeeooo, there she is. | 天啊 她出现了 |
[13:18] | My Amy. | 我的艾咪 |
[13:21] | Electric eyes that you can’t ignore… Oh, she feels my love around her! Oowee! | -"无法忽视的动人眼神" -她被我的爱意围绕了 天啊 |
[13:25] | Wow. Your love is pretty strong. | 你的爱意好强大 |
[13:29] | I guess that’s not all she’s feeling. | 看来她不只被你的爱意围绕 |
[13:31] | Predator P.I.? This is the opposite of what I hired you for! | 终极战士侦探 这跟我委托你做的事相反 |
[13:35] | Now, now. Did you do this, Gul’karna? | 这是你安排的吗 格卡纳 |
[13:39] | You do this? | 你安排的吗 |
[13:41] | You do this? | 你安排的吗 |
[13:44] | I’m gonna uncloak this later… | 我等一下要让这东西现形 |
[13:46] | Now. Now. | 快… |
[13:49] | Okay, honestly PB, that could have gone a lot worse… | 说实话 便便洞 这状况还不算太糟 |
[13:52] | Pb? | 便便洞 |
[13:53] | – Caribbean Queen… – Ooooweeee gotta goooo! | 天啊 我们快走 |
[13:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[13:59] | I’m too drunk to flee a Predator right now. | 我现在太醉了 没办法跑赢终极战士 |
[14:01] | Mud. The mud thing. | 泥巴 快用泥巴那招 |
[14:03] | Everyone mud up and hide! | 大家快涂泥巴躲起来 |
[14:05] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[14:07] | Squanchy, that’s not mud. | 屎光去 那不是泥巴 |
[14:08] | Well, I’m not from this planet. | 我又不是这个星球的人 |
[14:10] | Daddy, what’s happening? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[14:11] | Quiet, Poopy Jr. I’m taking you home. | 安静 小便便 我要带你回家 |
[14:15] | Look, I just didn’t think I could… | 听着 我只是觉得自己没办法… |
[14:17] | What? Be honest? Don’t high-road me. | -怎样 说实话吗 -少自视甚高了 |
[14:19] | It’s just as dishonest to play dumb about wearing out your welcome! | 对打扰别人太久装傻也一样不诚实 |
[14:21] | You could’ve just told me. | 你明明就可以直接告诉我 |
[14:23] | You’re an adult! Read the room and figure it out. | 你是大人 你要自己学会察言观色 |
[14:45] | I admit it, that was self destructive. | 我承认这是自我毁灭行为 |
[14:49] | Use me as a shield, I feel nothing! | 拿我当盾牌吧 我完全不会痛 |
[14:55] | Squanch this. | 接屎光去招吧 |
[15:01] | I’m so… I’m so squanched up, man. | 我好…我好屎光去 兄弟 |
[15:07] | I’m not really with these guys, I was just walking in this park… | 我其实不认识他们 我只是在这座公园里散步… |
[15:13] | No! | 不 |
[15:14] | Why is this my thing? | 为什么我的下场是这样 |
[15:16] | No! I won’t let you take my family from me. | 不 我不会让你夺走我的家庭 |
[15:31] | Let’s Go! | 来吧 |
[15:34] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[15:37] | Who’s got the three dots on their forehead now? | 现在头上有三个点的人是谁 |
[15:39] | Could have done that before he punched me. | 你应该在他揍我之前出手的 |
[15:44] | Suck my squanch! | 吃我的屎光去吧 |
[15:51] | Gimme that big ol’ tooth! | 把这颗大牙齿给我 |
[15:52] | Gul’karna… | 格卡纳 |
[16:00] | No, no, stop! | 不…住手 |
[16:02] | What are you doing? I want that skull! | 你在干嘛 我想要他的颅骨 |
[16:04] | No, Rick. No more. | 不 瑞克 住手吧 |
[16:05] | This is my fault. All of it. | 这全都是我的错 |
[16:07] | And… if he’s gonna protect my wife and chiiild, | 如果他能保护我的老婆和小孩… |
[16:10] | that’s a great thing to know while I get my shit together. | 我在改变自己的同时就能安心多了 |
[16:13] | Wayne? Wayne? | -韦恩 -"韦恩" |
[16:14] | Amy. | 艾咪 |
[16:16] | I messed up real baaad, | 我搞砸了 |
[16:18] | I came to say I don’t know what to do without you, but… | 我本来是想跟你说 我不知道没有你该怎么办 |
[16:21] | I guess I can start by not kidnapping. | 但我应该可以先从不要绑架小孩开始 |
[16:24] | That’s definitely where you should start. | 你当然该从这点开始 |
[16:31] | I’m… sorry, Amy. | 对不起 艾咪 |
[16:33] | You should be. But I’m not. | 你的确应该道歉 |
[16:34] | We’re a family now. | 但我很开心 我们现在是一家人了 |
[16:37] | Me, Poopy Jr., and Gul’Karna, | 我 小便便和格卡纳 |
[16:40] | Clan Leader of The Skin’Thieves. | 他是皮贼的首领 |
[16:42] | Goodbye, Wayne. | 再见了 韦恩 |
[16:44] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:47] | Ooo-weee, a musket? | 天啊 鸟铳 |
[16:48] | I’m starting to think it’s like their currency… | 我开始怀疑这是他们的货币了 |
[16:50] | I hunt because I must. | 我会猎捕是因为逼不得已 |
[16:52] | But man possesses a precious gift; the power to change. | 但人类有个珍贵的恩赐 就是改变的力量 |
[16:57] | More like the power of music, bitch! | 应该是音乐的力量 混蛋 |
[16:59] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[17:00] | Jesus, Hugh, we were just resolving it. | 天啊 休 我们已经在解决冲突了 |
[17:02] | Well, I’m an actor and I’m high. | 我是演员 而且我嗑嗨了 |
[17:04] | “Caribbean Queen, written by Hugh Jackman, age sixteen.” | "《加勒比女王》 休杰克曼16岁时创作" |
[17:07] | How’s that for a twist? | 这转折如何 |
[17:09] | Confusing. | 很令人困惑 |
[17:10] | Well. Sometimes you have to believe. | 我们有时候就是得相信 |
[17:13] | Wow, that’s reeeal inspiring. | 真发人深省 |
[17:14] | Makes me think of how… Get the hell out of here! | -让我想到了… -快滚 |
[17:17] | Okay, okay, sorry. | 好吧…抱歉 |
[17:18] | lright guys, I’m buying drive through tacos, | 好 各位 我去点餐车道买塔可请你们吃 |
[17:20] | but nobody tells my nutritionist and we have to steal a car. | 但别告诉我的营养师 而且我们得偷一辆车 |
[17:25] | Wayne’ huh? | 你叫韦恩啊 |
[17:27] | Oooweee. | 天啊 |
[17:28] | But I prefer Mr. Popybutthole. | 但我比较喜欢被称为便便洞先生 |
[17:30] | More refined. | 比较尊荣 |
[17:34] | It appears Birddaughter has broken into another Federation compound. | 看来鸟女儿又闯进了一个联邦院区 |
[17:37] | I must go. | 我得走了 |
[17:39] | Wayne, this counts as attending your actual birthday. | 韦恩 这次就算是 我已经出席你真正的生日派对了 |
[17:42] | Rick. It was… canonical to see you. | 瑞克 见到你很标准 |
[17:44] | Yeah, let’s call it. | 好 就到此结束吧 |
[17:46] | I wanna pass out before I remember what we did tonight. | 我想在记得我们今晚做了什么前睡死 |
[17:49] | I never want to forget it. | 我永远不想忘记 |
[17:50] | And I never want to repeat it. | 我也永远不想再做这种事了 |
[17:53] | Proud of you, little buddy. | 我以你为荣 小子 |
[17:55] | You too, Squanch. | 还有你 屎光去 |
[17:56] | Fuck. Look at us. | 该死 看看我们 |
[17:58] | A bird guy, talking cat, | 鸟人 会讲话的猫 |
[18:01] | what are you? A robot man, and a mutant. | 你又是什么 机器人 还有突变体 |
[18:04] | Was a bonzer night, mates. | 今晚太有趣了 各位 |
[18:06] | That’s one for the books. | 太经典了 |
[18:08] | Bonzer night indeed. | 确实很有趣 |
[18:09] | Kept in touch with the guys over the years. | 我之后一直都跟大家保持联络 |
[18:12] | As much as ya can in this fast world. | 在这变化多端的世界只能尽力而为 |
[18:15] | Birdperson went home | 鸟人回家了 |
[18:16] | to take on a challenge way more difficult than a Predator… | 去面对比终极战士更艰难的挑战 |
[18:19] | raising Birddaughter. | 养育鸟女儿 |
[18:22] | Gearhead went back to The Gear System | 齿轮头回到了齿轮星系 |
[18:24] | and got a spinal replacement. | 进行了脊椎置换手术 |
[18:26] | He’s still paying it off. | 费用至今还没付清 |
[18:28] | Squanchy? Checked himself into a nice rehab. | 屎光去呢 他自愿进了间高级戒治所 |
[18:31] | No one thought it would stick and it didn’t. | 大家都不认为他会永远戒除 他也确实没有 |
[18:34] | He was later arrested for smuggling toad venom across the border. | 他后来因为走私蟾蜍毒液出入境遭逮 |
[18:38] | to glue Hugh Jackman went to the Jack Shack | 休杰克曼去了杰克窝 |
[18:40] | back together the Tony award that Gene shot. | 把吉恩射烂的东尼奖粘回原样 |
[18:43] | And possibly to put a bullet in all future Wolverine references. | 并考虑禁止任何人提起金钢狼 |
[18:47] | Thanks to us. | 托我们的福 |
[18:48] | And what came of Rick? | 至于瑞克呢 |
[18:49] | I think he learned something that night. | 我觉得他那天晚上有所体悟 |
[18:51] | About friendship. About honesty. | 对友情和诚实都是 |
[18:54] | And maybe he learned something about himseelllf. | 他或许也对自己有所体悟 |
[18:59] | Here. Forgot to give you a fading pill. | 来 我忘了给你淡出药 |
[19:01] | Great for hangovers. | 这治疗宿醉的效果很好 |
[19:03] | Just to clarify, I had to take an un-fading pill to counteract | 我澄清一下 我刚刚得吃淡入药 |
[19:05] | the original fading pill I just took. | 才能抵销我先前吃的淡出药 |
[19:09] | Okay? | 好喔 |
[19:10] | And if you’re hung up on why the taxi disappeared, | 你如果很好奇计程车为什么也消失了 |
[19:12] | the pills aren’t sentient, but they do detect human coverings, | 这种药虽然没有知觉 但是会侦测人体覆盖物 |
[19:15] | so it saw the taxi as some sort of large overcoat. | 所以这药是把计程车视为某种大衣 |
[19:18] | Doesn’t matter. You uh, gonna be alright? | 这不重要 你会没事吧 |
[19:21] | Got a place to stay? | 你有地方能住吗 |
[19:23] | I can 3D print you an apartment on the moon. | 我可以在月球上 帮你立体列印一间公寓 |
[19:25] | I’ll figure it out, Rick. Thanks. | 我会自己想办法 瑞克 谢了 |
[19:27] | Well, here I go pill’in again. | 我要再吃一次淡出药了 |
[19:31] | Yep. Don’t any of you worry about Mr. Popybutthole. | 好 别担心便便洞先生 |
[19:36] | I got a lot of work to do, but I’ll land on my poopy little feet. | 我有很多事要做 但我之后一定会过得很好 |
[19:40] | I always do. | 每次都是这样 |
[19:43] | This burns like hell. | 痛死我了 |
[19:44] | How did the other guys not react? | 其他人为什么都没反应 |
[19:46] | Is mine different? It’s like my skin is boiling! | 我这颗不一样吗 我的皮肤好像烧起来了 |
[19:50] | Guys, I got the Best Buds Burrito Box. | 各位 我买了好朋友卷饼盒 |
[19:53] | They normally ask for proof of friendship, | 他们通常会要求出示友情证明 |
[19:54] | but the cashier trusted me that you guys were out… | 但店员相信我有朋友在外面… |
[19:58] | …here. | 这里 |
[20:01] | Not cool, man. | 这样不行 兄弟 |
[20:41] | You don’t have to do this, Sheriff. | 你不必这么做 警长 |
[20:43] | It’s your last day on the job. | 你明天就要退休了 |
[20:45] | That’s exactly why I must. | 所以我才非这么做不可 |
[20:47] | I ain’t retiring a coward. | 我不会以懦夫之姿退休 |
[20:49] | Get out of here, officer. | 你走吧 警员 |
[20:51] | And go take care of my granddaughter. | 好好照顾我的孙女 |
[21:26] | When I was young and in my prime, | "年轻气盛的时候" |
[21:30] | my mind being free from care. | "我什么都不在乎" |
[21:33] | I ain’t scared of you! | 我不怕你 |
[21:36] | Whilst leaving all in Donegal. | "我把一切留在多尼戈尔" |
[21:40] | That i might, plough, the raging main, | "我可以乘风破浪…" |
[21:45] | going to amerikay… | "前往美洲…" |
[22:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:02] | I think it ran out of gas. | 好像没油了 |
[22:06] | So, he could have survived if he just stood back five feet? | 所以他只要往后退五英尺 就能保住一命了吗 |
[22:10] | Well. Let’s not tell his granddaughter that. | 别跟他孙女说这件事 |