时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Farm left me. | 农场抛弃了我 |
[00:04] | The worthy ascended. | 配得上的人都飞升了 |
[00:05] | Where’s my mom and Polly? | 我妈和波莉呢 |
[00:07] | Gone. Everyone is. | 走了 大家都走了 |
[00:09] | I’m Charles, your brother. | 我是查尔斯 你的哥哥 |
[00:11] | It’s vital that we find your mom ASAP. | 现在得赶紧找到你母亲 |
[00:13] | Is there anything we can do to help? | 我们能帮上忙吗 |
[00:15] | Thought you might ask. | 我猜你就会这么问 |
[00:16] | Welcome home, Jay-Jay. | 欢迎回家 杰杰 |
[00:18] | We want your father, not you. | 我们要抓的是你父亲 不是你 |
[00:20] | Understood, Agent Ardelia. | 明白了 安蒂利亚探员 |
[00:21] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[00:23] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[00:24] | For conducting illegal activities at your establishments. | 你在你的地盘进行非法活动 |
[00:27] | Hermione Lodge, you’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder. | 赫敏·洛奇 你因为共谋杀人被捕了 |
[00:30] | Your own husband’s. | 谋杀亲夫 |
[00:31] | This is what I got when I asked my dad about that stupid game. | 当我问我爸这个蠢游戏的时候 只得到这个 |
[00:34] | I’ve been thinking about making some changes to this place, Mad Dog. | 我一直在考虑对这里做些改动 疯狗 |
[00:37] | – I want you to help me run it. – Oh, yeah. | -我想让你帮我运营 -好啊 |
[00:39] | Fred Andrews will always be a part of Riverdale. | 费雷德·安德鲁斯永远是河谷镇的一部分 |
[00:42] | I love you so much, Dad. | 我好爱你 老爸 |
[00:46] | After Mr. Andrews’ funeral, | 安德鲁斯先生的葬礼之后 |
[00:48] | the rest of summer vacation passed in a surreal haze. | 暑假的尾巴如白驹过隙 |
[00:53] | Betty, Veronica, and I | 我和贝蒂 还有维罗尼卡 |
[00:54] | spent as much time as we could with Archie. | 都尽可能陪在亚奇的身边 |
[00:58] | We had dinner at Pop’s every night. | 我们每晚都在老爹快餐店吃饭 |
[01:00] | And every day you could tell he was getting better and better. | 能看出来 他的状态日益好转 |
[01:04] | I’m not saying he wasn’t still heartbroken, | 并不是说他不再痛心疾首了 |
[01:06] | the entire town was, | 整个镇子都很难过 |
[01:08] | but my pal Archie’s a fighter. | 但我的哥们亚奇是个硬汉 |
[01:10] | And by the last day of summer vacation, | 暑假的最后一天 |
[01:12] | while the football field was being mowed for the new season, | 橄榄球场正在为新赛季整理草坪 |
[01:16] | and the school floors were being buffed to a shine, | 学校的地板擦得发亮 |
[01:19] | and banners for the first dance of the year were being hung, | 年度首次舞会的横幅挂了出来 |
[01:22] | Archie was doing what he does best. | 亚奇也在尽全力调整自己 |
[01:26] | You know, Mad Dog, I was thinking. | 疯狗 其实我在想 |
[01:27] | School starts tomorrow. | 明天开学了 |
[01:30] | What if you came with me? | 你跟我一起去怎么样 |
[01:34] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要去 |
[01:35] | I don’t know, to get your diploma. | 说不好 拿个文凭 |
[01:37] | Don’t you want it? | 不想要吗 |
[01:40] | Hell yeah. | 当然想要 |
[01:41] | Okay, then this is your chance. | 机会来了 |
[01:43] | Isn’t your younger brother gonna be a freshman? | 你弟弟不是高一新生吗 |
[01:45] | I don’t know, Red. | 我也不知道 红毛 |
[01:46] | After everything I’ve lived through, | 经历过这么多之后 |
[01:47] | I don’t think going back to textbooks and cafeteria politics | 我认为重拾课本以及学校食堂那一套 |
[01:51] | – is really my scene. – Yeah. It’s not mine either. | -不适合我 -对 也不适合我 |
[01:53] | But getting that diploma is what my dad wanted, | 但是拿到文凭是我爸的期望 |
[01:55] | so I’m going to do it. | 所以我要去上学 |
[01:57] | Look, all I’m saying is, we could do it together. | 我想说的是 我们可以一起努力 |
[01:59] | Hell, you could even try out for the Bulldogs. | 你还可以试试加入斗牛犬队 |
[02:01] | Ooh, a little pigskin. | 玩橄榄球 |
[02:04] | So, Mom missed another check-in with you? | 我妈又没找你报到吗 |
[02:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:08] | But like I said, don’t panic. | 不过我也说了 别慌 |
[02:09] | This isn’t the first time she’s been late with the reports. | 她也不是第一次延迟报到了 |
[02:12] | Well, Charles, | 可是 查尔斯 |
[02:13] | what if that means she’s been found out? | 如果这意味着她被发现了呢 |
[02:15] | Listen, until she contacts us, | 在她联系我们之前 |
[02:17] | you should just focus on being a high school student. | 你还是要专心念书 |
[02:20] | I’ll reach out if anything changes. | 有什么情况我再联系你 |
[02:23] | Now that your parents’ court date has been set, | 既然你父母的庭审日期已经定了 |
[02:26] | you need to make a decision. | 你得作出决定 |
[02:28] | Are you testifying on behalf of your mother? | 你是要代表你母亲出庭作证 |
[02:30] | Or your father? Or both? | 还是你父亲 还是两个都代表 |
[02:32] | Or neither. | 也可以谁都不代表 |
[02:34] | I can be Switzerland. | 我可以做中立方 |
[02:37] | At the very minimum, I recommend | 我的建议是 至少 |
[02:39] | you issue a statement of support. | 可以起草一份支持声明 |
[02:41] | The press will want to know where you stand with– | 媒体会希望知道你站在哪一边 |
[02:42] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[02:43] | That’s my statement. | 这就是我的声明 |
[02:45] | Now if you’ll excuse me, Mr. Sowerberry, | 索尔贝里先生 如果没什么别的事 |
[02:47] | I have some last-minute school supply shopping I need to do. | 马上开学了 我还有点东西要买 |
[02:51] | Well, Jay-Jay, | 杰杰 |
[02:52] | which one for the first day of school? | 开学第一天穿哪件呢 |
[02:55] | Rebellious white after Labor Day | 是劳动节之后的叛逆白 |
[02:57] | or my signature red? | 还是我的经典红 |
[03:00] | I agree 100%. | 我完全同意 |
[03:04] | You know, I really can’t imagine a better way | 我真的想不出更好的方式 |
[03:06] | to spend our last night of summer vacation. | 度过我们暑假的最后一夜 |
[03:09] | Isn’t it crazy? | 是不是太疯狂了 |
[03:11] | In just nine months, life as we know it will be over. | 再过九个月 我们所熟悉的生活就要结束了 |
[03:14] | No more high school. | 不再有高中 |
[03:16] | No more Blue and Gold. | 不再有《蓝金报》 |
[03:19] | No more heart-to-hearts at the lockers. | 储物柜前的贴心话也一去不复返了 |
[03:21] | Oh, B, don’t be sad. | 贝蒂 别难过 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry, guys. | 对不起 朋友们 |
[03:25] | I can’t help but think life goes by so fast. | 我忍不住想到人生匆匆 |
[03:28] | And none of us are very good at stopping to savor it. | 我们却都不擅长停下来细细品味 |
[03:34] | But tonight, we will be. | 但是今晚 我们要好好品味一下 |
[03:40] | I think that’s our cue, Archiekins. | 我们该撤了 小亚奇 |
[04:53] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[04:55] | I forgot to set the alarm. Get up. | 我忘了设闹钟了 快起床 |
[04:56] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[05:02] | You guys, wake up. | 你们俩 醒醒 |
[05:04] | We’re gonna be late for the first day of senior year. Hurry up. | 我们高四第一天就要迟到了 快点 |
[05:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:20] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[05:22] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[05:23] | I’m Principal Weatherbee’s replacement, Mr. Honey. | 我是接任韦瑟比校长的 哈尼老师 |
[05:28] | We apologize for the tardiness, | 我们为迟到道歉 |
[05:30] | Mr. Honey, it won’t happen again. | 哈尼老师 下次不会了 |
[05:33] | I don’t know what kind of a ship | 我不知道沃尔多·韦瑟比 |
[05:34] | Waldo Weatherbee was running around here, | 是怎么管理这里的 |
[05:37] | but things are going to be different this year. | 但是今年要有大变化 |
[05:38] | We’ll have order. | 我们要立规矩 |
[05:40] | Discipline. | 讲纪律 |
[05:42] | Consequences. | 有赏有罚 |
[05:43] | Now get out of my sight. | 现在赶紧该干什么干什么去 |
[05:54] | Okay, he sets up the bubble screen for you, | 他前冲掩护 短传给你 |
[05:57] | you catch… | 你接住球 |
[05:59] | You run like hell. | 玩命跑 |
[06:00] | You’re one of the fastest we got, Mantle. | 你是我们的飞速小子 曼特尔 |
[06:02] | Coach… | 教练 |
[06:03] | Any chance we can make room for one more Bulldog? | 我们有没有可能再加一个斗牛队员 |
[06:05] | Well, lineup’s pretty much set. | 阵容基本上都定了 |
[06:07] | – You looking to play? – Definitely. | -你想打球吗 -当然 |
[06:09] | If you’ll have me on the team, sir. | 如果您能让我入队的话 |
[06:10] | So, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:11] | Munroe. | 门罗 |
[06:12] | Munroe Moore. | 门罗·穆尔 |
[06:15] | Come out to practice, show us what you got. | 来参加训练 让我们看看你的本事 |
[06:16] | For sure. I’ll be there. | 好的 我会到场的 |
[06:18] | This is gonna be the best season ever. | 这一定会是有史以来最精彩的赛季 |
[06:30] | I’m not too late, am I? | 我还不算太晚吧 |
[06:31] | To sign up for, uh… | 来应聘… |
[06:34] | I don’t know, I was thinking, maybe an arts reporter? | 我也没主意 也许当个美术记者什么的 |
[06:36] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[06:38] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[06:40] | um, I’m also here because… | 我来这也是因为 |
[06:44] | I’ve been doing a lot of work on myself, | 自从被农场抛弃之后 |
[06:46] | ever since I was left behind by the Farm, | 我一直在努力调整自己 |
[06:48] | and it’s helped me to realize that | 这也让我意识到 |
[06:50] | I don’t… I don’t need the Farm… | 我不需要农场 |
[06:53] | to make me feel whole, but I… | 让我感觉完整 但我 |
[06:55] | I do need my friends. | 我需要我的朋友 |
[06:57] | Especially my former best friend. | 尤其是我以前最好的朋友 |
[07:01] | I am… so sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[07:05] | for the way I treated you while I was under Edgar’s spell. | 我被埃德加下了魔咒以后那样对待过你 |
[07:07] | Oh, you mean like | 你是说 |
[07:09] | when you dragged me by my ankles to get a lobotomy? | 你拽着我的脚踝去做脑叶切除术吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah. I… | 是的 我 |
[07:15] | I’m most ashamed of that. | 我很内疚 |
[07:17] | I hope that I can show you how much I’ve changed. | 希望我能有机会向你证明我改变了多少 |
[07:20] | And I hope… | 我希望 |
[07:23] | that I prove to you that you can trust me again. | 我能证明给你看 你可以再次信任我 |
[07:27] | I… | 我 |
[07:28] | I’m so, so sorry, Betty. | 很抱歉 贝蒂 |
[07:34] | Just fill out an application, Kev, | 填张申请表吧 凯文 |
[07:37] | and then we’ll see. | 然后再说 |
[07:41] | Jughead Jones, | 猪头·琼斯 |
[07:43] | please report to the Principal’s Office. | 请到校长办公室 |
[07:45] | Jughead Jones to the Principal’s Office. | 猪头·琼斯请到校长办公室 |
[07:51] | Am I in trouble again? | 我又惹麻烦了吗 |
[07:52] | No. | 不是 |
[07:53] | In fact, you have a visitor. | 有人来找你 |
[07:55] | I’m Mr. Chipping. It’s nice to meet you, | 我是奇平先生 很高兴见到你 |
[07:57] | Jughead. | 猪头 |
[07:58] | Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:59] | Over the summer you submitted a short story to a writing contest? | 暑假你提交了一篇短篇小说参加写作比赛 |
[08:04] | Yeah. I didn’t win. | 是的 我没有赢 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I know. I was one of the judges. | 是的 我知道 我是评委之一 |
[08:08] | And I was very impressed with your voice. | 我对你写的东西很感兴趣 |
[08:10] | And while I couldn’t sway my fellow judges, | 虽然我无法左右其他评委 |
[08:13] | I can offer you an opportunity | 但我可以给你一个机会 |
[08:16] | to come study writing with me. | 来跟我学习写作 |
[08:17] | I am a teacher at Stonewall Prep. | 我是石墙预科学校的老师 |
[08:21] | You want me to transfer to Stonewall Prep? | 你想让我转学去石墙预科学校吗 |
[08:23] | It’s a tremendous offer, Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 这个机会很难得 |
[08:25] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[08:26] | But thank you for the visit and for liking my story. | 但是谢谢你来拜访我 以及喜欢我的小说 |
[08:31] | My good news of the day is, | 我今天有个好消息 |
[08:34] | Mrs. Burble said I’m a shoo-in for Harvard. | 布尔芭比夫人说我肯定能上哈佛大学 |
[08:38] | I mean, obviously. | 那当然 |
[08:39] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[08:40] | I guess I better start looking at community colleges in… | 我赶紧看看能上哪所社区大学 |
[08:42] | Where’s Harvard? | 哈佛在哪里 |
[08:43] | Veronica! Do you think your mother | 维罗尼卡 你认为你妈 |
[08:44] | really tried to have your father killed? | 真的想杀你爸吗 |
[08:46] | – Back off. – Now that that the court dates have been set, | -退后 -出庭日期已经定了 |
[08:47] | – whose side will you choose? – Oh, hell, no. | -你会选择站在哪一边 -少废话 |
[08:51] | I am not having my senior year ruined | 我可不能让高四 |
[08:53] | by a bunch of bloodsucking paparazzi. | 毁在一群吸血狗仔队手里 |
[08:58] | Screw it. | 管它呢 |
[09:00] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[09:03] | So much for a quiet senior year. | 平静的高四看来是没戏了 |
[09:18] | Mr. Honey, thank you for meeting with us. | 哈尼老师 感谢你和我们见面 |
[09:21] | I, Cheryl Blossom, as Student Body President, | 我谢丽尔·布鲁森 作为学生会主席 |
[09:24] | and Antoinette Topaz | 还有安托瓦妮特·托帕斯 |
[09:26] | as Acting Student Body Vice-President, | 作为代理学生会副主席 |
[09:28] | would like to personally welcome you to Riverdale High. | 非常欢迎你来到河谷镇高中 |
[09:32] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢你们 |
[09:34] | I was actually going to reach out to you, | 其实我来找你们 |
[09:36] | regarding that Back to School Dance that you’ve organized. | 是想讨论一下你们组织的返校舞会 |
[09:40] | It’s canceled. | 这次舞会取消了 |
[09:42] | For why? | 为什么 |
[09:43] | At the last student dance, multiple students were murdered. | 上次学生舞会上 有多名学生被杀 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:47] | But that’s exactly why we need this dance, | 但这正是我们需要舞会的原因 |
[09:50] | to heal. | 为了治愈 |
[09:52] | Mr. Honey, | 哈尼老师 |
[09:52] | if I may speak from personal experience, | 以我的个人经历而言 |
[09:56] | the Back to School Dance, after my brother Jason’s death, | 在我哥哥杰森死后 |
[10:00] | provided much needed catharsis. | 返校舞会为我提供了必要的宣泄 |
[10:03] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[10:09] | Now, I will only repeat myself once. | 我只重复一遍 |
[10:12] | There will be no Back to School dance. | 返校舞会取消 |
[10:23] | Huddle up, guys. | 大家围起来 |
[10:24] | All right, Munroe, let’s see if we can catch them napping. | 门罗 我们看看能不能抓住他们失误的机会 |
[10:27] | – On one. Ready? – Break! | -准备好了吗 -上 |
[10:31] | Watch your man! | 防好自己的人 |
[10:33] | Attaboy, Reggie! Don’t give ’em an ounce of daylight, all right? | 好样的 雷吉 别给他们机会 |
[10:37] | Come on. You hear me? | 加油 听到了吗 |
[10:39] | Blue, 34. | 蓝色 34[战术口号] |
[10:40] | Blue, 34. | 蓝色 34 |
[10:42] | Down. Set. Hut! | 预备 开始 |
[10:51] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[11:01] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[11:03] | Now! | 过来 |
[11:10] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[11:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:13] | That guy just made you look like a damned fool. | 你在那家伙面前就像个蠢货 |
[11:15] | He’s fast. | 他很快 |
[11:17] | It’s unacceptable. | 这无法接受 |
[11:18] | That was an embarrassing display. | 你刚才也太逊了 |
[11:21] | Go out there. Come on, man. | 去吧 主动点 |
[11:23] | Show me somethin’. | 让我看看你的本事 |
[11:38] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[11:41] | Oh, you have gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我呢 |
[11:45] | Vixens! | 雌狐队 |
[11:47] | This pervert was taking pictures of us while we changed. | 这个变态在拍我们换衣服 |
[11:50] | Collecting photos for your sad, pubescent spank bank, are you? | 在为自己可悲的思春手淫收集照片吗 |
[11:55] | No! No. | 不 不是 |
[11:57] | A reporter from Rumordale.Com reached out, and he told me | 一个河谷镇传闻网的记者联系了我 |
[12:00] | he would pay 500 bucks for a photo of Veronica. | 他愿意花五百块买一张维罗尼卡的照片 |
[12:03] | How am I supposed to say no to that? | 这我怎么拒绝 |
[12:05] | You just say it, you worm. | 直接说”不” 懦夫 |
[12:11] | Nice job out there, Mad Dog. | 干得漂亮 疯狗 |
[12:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | It’s Munroe, actually. | 我叫门罗 |
[12:16] | Oh, my bad. I thought it was Mad Dog. | 我的错 我以为你叫疯狗呢 |
[12:19] | Or is that just what they called you in jail? | 还是说这是你在监狱的昵称 |
[12:24] | It was juvie. | 那是少管所 |
[12:25] | And your boy Archie was right there with me. | 你兄弟亚奇当时也在 |
[12:27] | Look, is there a problem, guys? | 有什么问题吗 伙计们 |
[12:28] | No, bro, we’re cool. | 不 兄弟 没事 |
[12:31] | But settle a bet. | 但是我很好奇 |
[12:32] | In prison showers, is it true what they say about dropping the soap? | 监狱洗澡时捡肥皂的梗是真的吗 |
[12:37] | He’s not worth it, dude. Trust me. | 别跟他一般见识 相信我 |
[12:46] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[12:47] | What do you think, Andrews? | 你觉得呢 安德鲁斯 |
[12:49] | I’ve been captain of the Bulldogs since sophomore year. | 我高二开始就一直是斗牛犬队长 |
[12:51] | I don’t need some ex-con | 我可不想有前科的人 |
[12:52] | who showed up last-minute stealing my thunder. | 在高中最后一年抢了我的风头 |
[12:55] | Look, I saw your dad giving you a hard time, but man up, Reg. | 我看到你爸训你了 但是雷格 |
[12:57] | You’re supposed to be captain. | 你是队长 |
[13:07] | Jug, you know Mr. Chipping. | 猪头 你认识齐平先生 |
[13:10] | He was just telling me about an offer that he made you. | 他刚跟我说了让你转学的事 |
[13:12] | Yeah. Uh… | 是的 |
[13:14] | My answer still hasn’t changed. | 我的答案仍然没有改变 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry, Mr. Chipping, but I can’t go to your school. | 对不起 齐平先生 我不能去你的学校 |
[13:18] | If this is about money, I got a few bucks socked away. | 如果是因为钱的话 我还有点积蓄 |
[13:21] | No. It’s not just about money. | 不 不仅仅是钱的问题 |
[13:23] | Boy, look me in the eye and tell me | 小子 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[13:24] | you don’t want to go to a school that recognizes your talent. | 你不想去认可你才华的学校吗 |
[13:28] | Jug, how about this? | 猪头 这样吧 |
[13:29] | How about you come take a tour, see the place for yourself, | 不如你来参观一下 亲眼见识一下 |
[13:32] | and then make the decision. | 然后再做决定 |
[13:34] | I know. I… I just don’t want to– | 我明白 我只是不想 |
[13:36] | You’re taking the damn tour. | 你一定要去 |
[13:39] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[13:44] | Charles, I’m back. | 查尔斯 我回来了 |
[13:46] | They ran out of fortune cookies, if you can believe it. | 你相信吗 福饼卖完了 |
[13:51] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[14:12] | 我真的不能说 听着 毒牙… 我没生任何人的气 有人在监视我 | |
[14:17] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[14:20] | Is this what you do when I’m not around, Betty? | 我不在的时候 你都这么做吗 贝蒂 |
[14:23] | You read classified information? | 偷看机密资料吗 |
[14:24] | When were you gonna tell me | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[14:25] | that you had Kevin under surveillance? | 你在监视凯文 |
[14:28] | I wasn’t. | 我没打算说 |
[14:29] | From the get-go, | 从一开始 |
[14:29] | I suspected Kevin hadn’t fully cut ties with the Farm. | 我就怀疑凯文没和农场彻底断绝关系 |
[14:32] | I started monitoring his phone activity, | 我开始监控他的手机 |
[14:34] | and it turns out he’s been texting with Fangs Fogarty. | 结果发现 他一直在和毒牙·福格蒂发短信 |
[14:41] | I’m… | 我 |
[14:43] | I mean, I was hoping that Kevin was done with the Farm. | 我倒是希望凯文和农场斩断关系 |
[14:47] | It seemed like he was done. | 看起来他是斩断了 |
[14:50] | This might be a blessing in disguise. | 这可能是因祸得福 |
[14:52] | We could use the relationship to our advantage. | 我们可以利用这种关系 |
[14:55] | In his texts, kevin keeps pushing to meet in person, | 在他的短信里 凯文一直想要见面 |
[14:57] | but Fangs has been holding him off, saying he can’t risk it | 但是毒牙一直在拖延 说他不能冒险 |
[15:00] | unless he has something useful to offer in return. | 除非凯文能提供一些有用的东西作为回报 |
[15:02] | So… | 那 |
[15:04] | What if we accidentally let slip– | 如果我们无意中透露… |
[15:05] | Some fake intel about our investigation in front of Kevin? | 和凯文透露我们调查的一些假情报吗 |
[15:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:11] | Something that’ll lure Fangs out of hiding. | 一些能把毒牙引出来的情报 |
[15:14] | The first step is to develop Kevin as an asset. | 第一步是把凯文培养成线人 |
[15:17] | Think you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[15:19] | 100%. | 没问题 |
[15:23] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[15:33] | Oh, you scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[15:35] | What were you doing in there? | 你来里面干什么 |
[15:38] | I was… | 我在 |
[15:39] | praying. | 祈祷 |
[15:41] | Since when are you religious? | 你什么时候变成信徒了 |
[15:42] | I was looking for some divine guidance | 我在寻找一些神圣的指引 |
[15:44] | on how to handle this discord with Mr. Honey, | 来处理我和哈尼老师不和的事 |
[15:47] | and the spirits didn’t fail to deliver a hellaciously simple idea. | 可是神灵没有给我一个简单明了的办法 |
[15:52] | Instead of throwing a Back to School Dance, | 我们不能举办返校舞会 |
[15:55] | we are hosting a Back to School party right here at Thistlehouse. | 那就在蓟园这里举办返校派对 |
[16:26] | Your name may be Honey, but I will always be the queen bee. | 你名叫哈尼[蜂蜜] 但我永远都是蜂后 |
[16:30] | You have no power over me. | 你无权管我 |
[16:44] | Are you Forsythe? | 你是福赛斯吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:46] | Bret Weston Wallis. | 我叫布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯 |
[16:48] | Mr. Chipping asked me to roll out the red carpet. | 齐平先生叫我来迎接你 |
[16:51] | You can just call me Jughead. | 你可以叫我猪头 |
[16:52] | I prefer Forsythe. | 我更喜欢叫你福赛斯 |
[16:53] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友叫什么 |
[16:54] | Betty Cooper. | 我叫贝蒂·库珀 |
[16:55] | Cute. Very… | 很可爱 很有… |
[16:57] | Sweet Valley High. | 甜蜜高谷的风范 |
[16:59] | Let me give you some stats. | 我给你们说说这的情况 |
[17:00] | Our faculty holds 132 master’s degrees | 我们的教员中有132名硕士 |
[17:04] | and 28 doctoral degrees, | 28名博士 |
[17:06] | which sounds impressive, | 听起来很了不起 |
[17:07] | but the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[17:08] | most of our teachers are hopelessly out of touch. | 我们的大部分教师根本都找不到人影的 |
[17:11] | Except for Mr. Chipping, he’s cool. | 除了齐平老师 他很好 |
[17:12] | And I’m not just saying that because he’s coming right behind me. | 我这么说 是因为他正从我后面走来 |
[17:14] | Mr. Chipping, how’s it hanging? | 齐平老师 你好吗 |
[17:16] | Bret, don’t let me interrupt you. | 布雷特 别让我打断你 |
[17:18] | But I wanted to invite Jughead to sit in on a salon with us. | 但我想邀请猪头和我们一起参加沙龙 |
[17:22] | If I’m not mistaken, we’re focusing on Moby-Dick tomorrow? | 如果我没弄错 我们明天要讲《白鲸》吧 |
[17:24] | Oh, great. That’s one of my favorites. | 好极了 那是我最喜欢的作品之一 |
[17:26] | See you tomorrow, Mr. Jones. | 明天见 琼斯先生 |
[17:27] | Definitely. | 一言为定 |
[17:28] | Betty, you can come, too. | 贝蒂 你也可以一起来 |
[17:30] | I bet you’ve got a lot to say about Moby-Dick. | 我猜你对《白鲸》一定有很多看法 |
[17:33] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[17:36] | And I think I’ve gotten my fill of this place already, so… | 我想这个地方我已经都看遍了 |
[17:40] | It is a lot to digest. | 要消化的东西太多了 |
[17:42] | Speaking of which, in the cafeteria | 说到这个 我们的食堂里 |
[17:44] | we’ve got vegan, keto vegan, raw keto vegan… | 有纯素食 酮素食 生酮素食 |
[17:51] | I don’t like drama, | 我不喜欢作秀 |
[17:53] | Ms. Lodge. | 洛奇小姐 |
[17:55] | Neither do I, | 我也不喜欢 |
[17:56] | Mr. Honey. | 哈尼老师 |
[17:58] | And yet, there’s this article on Rumordale.Com | 然而 河谷镇传闻网今早发布了 |
[18:02] | published about you this morning, promising drama. | 一篇关于你的文章 内容劲爆 |
[18:05] | I’m assuming you’ve read that. | 我猜你已经看过了 |
[18:07] | No. | 没有 |
[18:08] | I’ve been avoiding the tabloids these past few months. | 这几个月 我一直尽量不去看小报 |
[18:11] | An unnamed inside source | 据你夜店的 |
[18:13] | that worked at your nightclub is claiming that | 一位匿名职员透露 |
[18:16] | you, in fact, | 事实上 |
[18:18] | are responsible for the crimes | 你父亲被控犯下的罪行 |
[18:20] | that your father allegedly committed. | 都应该算在你头上 |
[18:27] | 揭秘 维罗尼卡·洛奇的罪行 罪魁祸首 | |
[18:31] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[18:33] | Your point, Mr. Honey? | 你想说什么 哈尼老师 |
[18:35] | I was just wondering | 我只是在想 |
[18:36] | if you shouldn’t take a sabbatical from Riverdale High, | 也许你应该休个假 |
[18:40] | until you can get all these personal matters of yours sorted. | 直到你把这些私事都解决为止 |
[18:52] | Oh, man… | 天呐 |
[18:53] | I have missed hanging out with you, Betty. | 我太想念和你一起玩的时光了 贝蒂 |
[18:55] | I was thinking back to freshman year. | 我回想起高一的时候 |
[18:57] | You would talk about crushing on Archie… | 你会说在亚奇家过夜 |
[19:00] | …and I’d talk about whatever weird Grind’Em hook-up I’d just had. | 我会聊约会软件给我安排奇奇怪怪的对象 |
[19:03] | – Or not had. – I remember. | -或者没约到 -我记得 |
[19:11] | Kev, I think the reason I was cold earlier… | 小凯 我想我早些时候之所以保持距离 |
[19:17] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[19:19] | as you know, my mom and Polly are still at the Farm. | 你也知道 我妈和波莉还在农场 |
[19:24] | And my half-brother is investigating them. | 我同父异母的哥哥在调查他们 |
[19:28] | – Charles? – Yeah. | -查尔斯吧 -对 |
[19:29] | – Right? – Anyways, today, finally, | -对吧 -总之 今天 |
[19:33] | there was a break in the case. | 案子终于有突破了 |
[19:36] | Really? What? | 真的吗 什么突破 |
[19:38] | The FBI found a witness | 联调局找到了一名 |
[19:42] | who’s willing to testify against the Farm. | 愿意指证农场的证人 |
[19:45] | Charles says it may finally break open the case. | 查尔斯说也许最终能破案 |
[19:51] | That is… | 那真是 |
[19:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[20:04] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[20:07] | Fangs, hey. | 毒牙 |
[20:11] | Can I at least hug you? | 抱抱都不行吗 |
[20:12] | I… I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |
[20:15] | I’ve missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[20:18] | But first you said you had some information for me? | 但是首先 你说你有情报要告诉我 |
[20:20] | Yeah. There’s, uh… | 是的 |
[20:22] | There’s a witness. | 有一名证人 |
[20:23] | The FBI found someone who’s ready to come forward against Edgar. | 联调局找到一个愿意站出来指证埃德加的人 |
[20:26] | Who’s the witness? | 证人是谁 |
[20:29] | I… I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:30] | I didn’t get a name. | 我没问到名字 |
[20:32] | But… | 但是 |
[20:34] | Information’s not the only reason | 你想要见我 |
[20:35] | why you wanted to meet me, right? | 不只是因为情报吧 |
[20:38] | Kevin, Edgar and the rest of the Farm | 凯文 埃德加和农场的人 |
[20:40] | don’t think you can be trusted. | 都认为你不可信 |
[20:42] | Of course, I mean, if you found out who the witness was… | 当然 如果你查出证人是谁 |
[20:45] | I mean, that might change things. | 或许能扭转局面 |
[20:47] | Get the name… | 搞到名字 |
[20:49] | and then we can be together. | 我们就能团聚了 |
[20:50] | Uh, yeah. I’ll try. | 好 我试试 |
[20:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:55] | You know how to reach me. | 你知道如何联系我 |
[21:07] | Betty– | 贝蒂 |
[21:08] | You are so messed up, Kevin. | 你太操蛋了 凯文 |
[21:12] | Reggie, Mr. Honey is riding my ass | 雷吉 哈尼老师一直在逼问 |
[21:15] | about this article on Rumordale.Com. | 河谷镇传闻网的这篇文章 |
[21:18] | About me. About La Bonne Nuit. | 写的是我本人和美好之夜酒吧 |
[21:21] | An “inside source” with “intimate knowledge” | 一位对我的生意 |
[21:23] | of my businesses claims that | “了如指掌”的”知情人士”声称 |
[21:24] | I’m the criminal kingpin, not my father. | 犯罪头目是我 不是我父亲 |
[21:27] | Was it you, Reggie? | 是你吗 雷吉 |
[21:28] | Are you the “inside source”? | 你是”知情人士”吗 |
[21:30] | Is that why you’re hiding behind those shades? | 你是因为这个躲在墨镜后面吗 |
[21:34] | I didn’t say a word to the press… | 我没跟报社说过一个字 |
[21:36] | Oh, my God. Reggie, your eye. | 我的天 雷吉 你的眼睛 |
[21:38] | …but maybe you should ask your old man. | 但或许你该问问你爹 |
[21:44] | So? Did Reggie admit to leaking the story? | 怎么样 雷吉招了吗 |
[21:47] | No. | 没有 |
[21:48] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[21:52] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[21:54] | Reggie had a black eye. | 雷吉被打得鼻青脸肿 |
[21:57] | And it wasn’t the first time, either. | 而且这也不是第一次了 |
[21:59] | From practice, you mean? | 训练弄的吗 |
[22:01] | No. | 不 |
[22:02] | No. I think… | 不 我想 |
[22:06] | No. I know. | 我知道 |
[22:10] | Reggie’s dad hits him. | 他爸打的 |
[22:21] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[22:22] | you lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[22:23] | You told me that you wanted to be my friend, | 你说你想跟我做朋友 |
[22:25] | and then you go out into the woods | 然后你却跑到林子里 |
[22:27] | for some secret tryst with your cult boyfriend. | 跟你的邪教男友进行什么秘密幽会 |
[22:30] | I’m… I’m sorry | 关于这一切 |
[22:32] | for… for everything. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:33] | I truly do miss being your friend. | 我真的很想跟你和好 |
[22:36] | You betrayed Betty after she gave you a chance. | 她给了你机会 你却背叛了她 |
[22:38] | Yeah. I wasn’t thinking clearly, I just wanted to see Fangs. | 是的 是我一时糊涂 我只是想看看毒牙 |
[22:42] | No. No. You wanted to trade information, | 不 不 你想交换情报 |
[22:44] | – so you can get back in the good graces of the Farm. – No! | -这样你就能重新获得农场的恩典 -不 |
[22:47] | – You’re still one of them. – I’m not, I swear. | -你还在勾结他们 -我没有 我发誓 |
[22:49] | I’m not a part of anything. | 我没跟任何人勾结 |
[22:50] | And you… You, Betty, | 而你 贝蒂 |
[22:51] | you ignored me all summer, okay? | 你整个暑假都不理我 |
[22:54] | And I understand, | 我理解 |
[22:56] | but I was alone. | 但我很孤单 |
[22:58] | At least Fangs texted me back. | 至少毒牙回我消息 |
[23:01] | He’s all I have. | 我只有他 |
[23:07] | Can we have a word? | 借一步说话 |
[23:20] | He’s useless. We got to cut him loose. | 他没有价值了 我们得放弃他 |
[23:22] | No, Charles. I… | 不 查尔斯 我 |
[23:24] | I believe Kevin, okay? | 我相信凯文 |
[23:27] | I saw them in the woods. | 我在林子里看见他们了 |
[23:28] | I think he’ll help us. | 我觉得他会帮我们的 |
[23:29] | No. We’re not going to get anywhere with him. | 不 靠他不会有任何进展 |
[23:31] | He’s traumatized. | 他有精神创伤 |
[23:33] | He’s lonely. | 他很孤单 |
[23:34] | Listen, I’m sorry, Betty. | 听我说 很抱歉 贝蒂 |
[23:36] | We’ll find another way to get Alice back. | 我们得找别的办法救回艾丽丝了 |
[23:40] | – Let’s go, Reggie! – Blue, 18. | -加油 雷吉 -蓝色 18[战术口号] |
[23:43] | Blue, 18. | 蓝色 18 |
[23:45] | Down. Set. Hut! | 预备 开始 |
[23:51] | Get it. Get it. Get it! | 接球 接球 |
[23:54] | All, come on! | 怎么回事 |
[23:57] | All right, guys, hit the shower. Practice is over. | 好了 回去冲个澡 训练结束 |
[24:03] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[24:04] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[24:06] | I had it, Dad. It just slipped. | 我接住了 爸 只是脱手了 |
[24:08] | It slipped? | 脱手了 |
[24:09] | It won’t happen again, I promise. | 不会有下次了 我保证 |
[24:11] | If it does, so help me, | 再有下次 我发誓 |
[24:14] | – I’ll– – What? | -我就 -怎样 |
[24:16] | You’re gonna hit him again? | 你还要打他吗 |
[24:18] | Give him another black eye? | 把另一只眼也打青吗 |
[24:19] | What the hell have you been saying? | 你说了什么 |
[24:20] | Nothing, Dad. Andrews, this is none of your business. | 没事 爸 安德鲁斯 这不关你的事 |
[24:23] | Reggie works his ass off on this field | 雷吉在场上累成这样 |
[24:24] | while you stand here and yell. | 你就只知道站在这里乱吼 |
[24:26] | We all have to listen to it. | 我们还都得听着 |
[24:27] | So, get the hell out of here. | 你给我出去 |
[24:28] | Go. Or I’ll throw you out myself. | 出去 不然我亲自把你扔出去 |
[24:29] | Back off, Andrews. I mean it. | 别说了 安德鲁斯 我说真的 |
[24:32] | Reggie, your dad has no right to treat you like this. | 雷吉 你爸没资格这样对你 |
[24:37] | Knock it off, you two. | 住手 你们两个 |
[24:38] | Knock it off. | 住手 |
[24:40] | – Knock it off. – Dead to me, Andrews. | -住手 -咱俩绝交了 安德鲁斯 |
[24:42] | Dead! | 绝交 |
[24:50] | Go. | 滚 |
[24:51] | Go! | 滚 |
[24:59] | Hey, Forsythe. | 福赛斯 |
[25:00] | Guys, this is that kid from Riverdale. | 诸位 这就是河谷镇的那小子 |
[25:02] | Forsythe, this is Donna, Jonathan, Joan. | 福赛斯 这是唐娜 乔纳森 琼 |
[25:05] | Good afternoon, seekers of knowledge! | 下午好 求知者们 |
[25:07] | Why are we not sitting? | 快请坐 |
[25:12] | Now then, Moby-Dick. | 那么 《白鲸》 |
[25:17] | It’s well done. | 写得不错 |
[25:18] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[25:20] | But it highlights a problem that I have with the syllabus. | 但它凸显了我课程表的一个问题 |
[25:24] | Do we really need to hear this narrative again? | 我们真的有必要再听这个故事吗 |
[25:26] | Right. Because the only authors we’re allowed to like now | 对 因为我们现在只能喜欢那些 |
[25:29] | are those who lived an unblemished life. | 清清白白的作家 |
[25:31] | I’m fine with that. | 我没意见 |
[25:32] | Guys, guys, guys. Let’s get back on topic. | 同学们 回到正题 |
[25:35] | Now, what do you think that the whale symbolizes? | 你们觉得鲸鱼象征什么 |
[25:40] | Nothing. | 什么都不象征 |
[25:45] | Care to elaborate on that, Mr. Jones? | 愿闻其详 琼斯先生 |
[25:50] | Well, it’s pretty well-established that Melville hated allegory. | 众所周知 梅尔维尔讨厌寓言 |
[25:54] | And he’s quoted as saying that his biggest fear was | 引用他的话 他最怕的就是 |
[25:57] | Moby-Dick would be seen as a fable. | 《白鲸》被看成寓言 |
[25:59] | Any rebuttals? | 有人想反驳吗 |
[26:10] | Breaking out the blonde wig, I see. | 戴着金假发突然出现 瞧瞧 |
[26:12] | Yes, that’s the only way I can get around | 是啊 为了出门不被狗仔队骚扰 |
[26:15] | without being harassed by the paparazzi. | 只好这样了 |
[26:17] | But then… | 但 |
[26:18] | you’d know all about that, wouldn’t you? | 都在你的掌握之中 不是吗 |
[26:21] | Oh, are you receiving some blowback | 是不是因为你陷害我入狱 |
[26:23] | from lying through your teeth to get me arrested? | 受到了报复 |
[26:26] | How unfortunate. | 真不幸 |
[26:27] | Why did you leak the story? | 你为什么要泄密 |
[26:29] | Was it a desperate ploy to get me to come see you? | 是逼我来看你的极端策略吗 |
[26:32] | Mija, I’m not paying for your crimes. | 亲爱的 我不会替你顶罪 |
[26:35] | I merely told the truth. | 我只是讲出了真相 |
[26:37] | I told the world what you are, | 我告诉大家 你是谁 |
[26:40] | a Lodge, | 洛奇家族的人 |
[26:42] | through and through. | 彻头彻尾 |
[26:45] | Deal with it. | 自己受着吧 |
[27:09] | My esteemed guests, may I have your attention please? | 尊敬的客人 请大家注意 |
[27:12] | Students of Riverdale, we have a new enemy in our midst. | 河谷镇的学生们 我们有了一位新的敌人 |
[27:15] | This killjoy is our new principal, Mr. Honey. | 这个扫把星就是我们的新校长 哈尼老师 |
[27:20] | However, never fear. | 但不要怕 |
[27:22] | I, as your student body president, | 我 作为你们的学生会主席 |
[27:24] | will make sure that he is beheaded by homecoming, | 保证在返校日让他好看 |
[27:28] | or my name isn’t Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. | 不然我就不是谢丽尔·玛乔丽·布鲁森 |
[27:40] | – Your drinks, ladies. – Thank you. | -你们的饮料 女士们 -谢谢 |
[27:42] | Merci. So… | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | What’s this I hear about you transferring? | 我听说你要转学 |
[27:48] | Jug is being recruited by Stonewall Prep. | 猪头被石墙预科学校录取了 |
[27:52] | How was the salon today, by the way? | 顺便问一下 今天的沙龙怎么样 |
[27:54] | Shocked to say, I actually kind of enjoyed it. | 惊讶的是 我还有点喜欢 |
[27:56] | And the kids had actually read Moby-Dick. | 那些孩子真的读了《白鲸》 |
[27:59] | Jughead, | 猪头 |
[28:00] | there is no school more nihilistic | 没有比石墙更无政府主义 |
[28:02] | and/or privileged than Stonewall. | 或者特权主义的学校了 |
[28:04] | Besides, why would you want to leave your lovely girlfriend here? | 还有 你为什么要离开这么漂亮的女朋友 |
[28:07] | Jug, we would make anything work. | 猪头 我们会解决所有问题的 |
[28:10] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:11] | But I would miss you. | 但是我会想你 |
[28:13] | Trust me when I say, | 相信我 |
[28:15] | you would be miserable. | 你会过得很痛苦的 |
[28:17] | I’m just trying to keep an open mind, is all. | 多个选择多条路嘛 |
[28:30] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[28:32] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[28:34] | – What’s up? – This hallway is off-limits. | -怎么了 -这条走廊是禁区 |
[28:36] | The locked door at the top of the stairs should’ve been a hint. | 楼梯口锁住的门就是提示 |
[28:39] | Yeah. The line to the bathroom was too long. | 洗手间门口的队太长了 |
[28:41] | Was looking for another one. | 我在找另一间厕所 |
[28:42] | Then get thee to the barn with the other animals. | 那就和其它动物一起去谷仓 |
[28:57] | Kev… | 小凯 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry that we interrogated you. | 很抱歉之前审问你 |
[29:07] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我理解 |
[29:09] | You’re trying to save your mom. | 你想救你妈 |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:19] | What I’m about to tell you | 我要告诉你的事 |
[29:22] | puts everything on the line, | 是冒着暴露一切的风险 |
[29:25] | but I believe in you. | 但是我相信你 |
[29:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:33] | My mom isn’t just at the Farm, | 我妈不只是在农场 |
[29:37] | she’s undercover at the Farm. | 她在农场卧底 |
[29:39] | She’s been sending us messages all summer, but she stopped. | 她整个夏天都在传递消息 但现在停止了 |
[29:42] | And I’m worried that she may be in trouble. | 我担心她可能遇上了麻烦 |
[29:45] | Oh, my God, Betty… | 天啊 贝蒂 |
[29:46] | And I know that you can turn around and tell Fangs everything, | 我知道你可能会背叛我 把这些都告诉毒牙 |
[29:50] | but I’m choosing to believe that | 但是我选择去相信 |
[29:52] | our friendship runs deeper than Edgar’s brainwashing. | 我们的友谊比埃德加的洗脑更深刻 |
[29:55] | It… It… | 这 这 |
[29:57] | It does. | 是的 |
[29:58] | Kev… | 小凯 |
[30:00] | I need you to ask Fangs to meet with you again, | 我需要你再约毒牙出来 |
[30:02] | so he can tell you where Edgar is hiding. | 他就会告诉你埃德加藏在哪里 |
[30:05] | – He won’t. – He will if you have information to give him. | -他不会的 -除非你告诉他一些消息 |
[30:08] | Like the name of the FBI witness, | 比如说一个不存在的 |
[30:10] | who doesn’t actually exist, by the way. | 联邦调查局目击证人的名字 |
[30:12] | But we can give him a fake name. | 但是我们可以告诉他一个假名字 |
[30:16] | Like who? | 比如 |
[30:17] | Like Penelope Blossom. | 比如佩内洛普·布鲁森 |
[30:19] | Kev, will you do this? Will you help me? | 小凯 你愿意帮我吗 |
[30:22] | Will you help my mom? | 你愿意帮我妈吗 |
[30:25] | Of course, Betty. | 当然 贝蒂 |
[30:33] | Who invited you, new guy? | 新来的 谁邀请了你 |
[30:35] | Dude, Reggie, lay off. | 雷吉 别激动 |
[30:38] | Cheryl, | 谢丽尔 |
[30:39] | you know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[30:41] | No, but I certainly don’t object to him being here, | 不认识 但是我并不反对他来这里 |
[30:44] | which is more than I can say for you. | 对于你 我可不这样想 |
[30:45] | So what you’re saying is… | 所以你的意思是 |
[30:47] | Mad Dog here crashed. | 疯狗是不请自来的 |
[30:52] | Wonderful. And now the po-po has arrived. | 很好 现在警察也来了 |
[30:55] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[30:57] | Everybody go home. | 大家都回家 |
[30:59] | Go home. Move. | 快回家 快走 |
[31:03] | Jughead, boy, you better not be drinking whatever’s in that cup. | 猪头 你最好没喝那个杯子里的东西 |
[31:08] | Sheriff Jones. | 琼斯警长 |
[31:09] | Someone get this man a beer. | 谁来给他拿一杯啤酒 |
[31:11] | You want to see the inside of the drunk tank tonight, Mantle? | 你今晚想看看醉汉监禁室什么样吗 曼特尔 |
[31:13] | I’ll take him home, Mr. Jones. | 我送他回家 琼斯先生 |
[31:17] | What are the charges, Sheriff Jones, if one might ask? | 琼斯警长 请问对我们的指控是什么 |
[31:20] | Someone called the station about the noise. | 有人向警局投诉噪声 |
[31:22] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[31:24] | All of Thistlehouse’s neighbors are either deaf or dead. | 蓟园周围的人不是聋子就是死了 |
[31:27] | Who exactly made this absurd complaint? | 谁会提出这种荒唐的投诉 |
[31:29] | Someone named, uh… | 投诉人叫 |
[31:31] | Honey. | 哈尼 |
[31:32] | Party’s over, Cheryl. | 派对结束了 谢丽尔 |
[31:43] | Reg, I think I already know, | 雷吉 我想我已经知道了 |
[31:45] | but how did you get the black eye? | 但你眼睛的淤青是怎么回事 |
[31:50] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[31:54] | That my dad hits me? | 我爸打我 |
[31:57] | That he beats the crap out of me over the stupidest things? | 他因为一些破事就暴打我 |
[32:00] | That he’s been doing it for as long as I can remember? | 自从我记事起他就这样对我 |
[32:06] | I’m sorry, Reg. I really am. | 我很难过 雷吉 真的 |
[32:10] | I was always so jealous of the relationship you had with your dad. | 我以前一直很嫉妒你和你爸之间的关系 |
[32:14] | No matter what you wanted to do, | 不论你想要做什么 |
[32:16] | he always stuck by you. | 他总会支持你 |
[32:18] | I have no idea what that feels like. | 我不知道这是什么样的感受 |
[32:25] | And when your dad died, | 你爸去世的时候 |
[32:29] | all I kept thinking was, | 我一直在想 |
[32:31] | what if it had been my old man instead? | 要是我爸死了会怎么样 |
[32:42] | Listen, what can we do? | 听着 我们能做些什么 |
[32:44] | Or what can I do? | 我能做点什么 |
[32:45] | You’ve already done enough, man. | 你做得已经够多了 兄弟 |
[32:47] | You called him out. | 你都当面怼他了 |
[32:49] | Now, it’s on me. | 现在轮到我了 |
[32:54] | I gotta take a stand. | 我得表明态度 |
[32:57] | So, what are you thinking? | 你想怎么做 |
[33:03] | Bro, are you sure about this? | 哥们 你确定吗 |
[33:07] | Sometimes I think he loves this car more than he does me. | 有时我觉得比起爱我 他更爱这辆车 |
[33:10] | I mean, you could just… You could talk to him. | 你可以直接 你可以和他谈谈 |
[33:13] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[33:14] | He doesn’t listen. | 他不听 |
[33:17] | It’s time he starts to listen. | 是时候让他听我讲话了 |
[33:25] | Holy hell, Reg. | 我的天啊 雷吉 |
[33:27] | That’ll bring this to a head. | 我不想忍气吞声了 |
[33:30] | It’s okay, Archie. I outweigh him by 50 pounds. | 没关系 亚奇 我比他重40多斤 |
[33:42] | Okay, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[33:43] | I trust you all completed your summer reading? | 我相信你们都完成了暑期阅读 |
[33:50] | Who wants to read the first section out loud for us? | 谁愿意大声朗读第一部分 |
[33:56] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[33:59] | All righty then. | 好吧 |
[34:01] | I’ll start and… | 我来读 |
[34:03] | you follow along. | 大家跟读 |
[34:05] | “Understanding Literature, | “《理解文学》 |
[34:07] | Chapter Six. | 第六章 |
[34:09] | English Drama. | 英国戏剧 |
[34:11] | One of the great works of the Elizabethan Age, | 伊丽莎白时代的著名戏剧之一 |
[34:15] | Romeo and Juliet, | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[34:17] | is a tragic romance, | 是一部爱情悲剧 |
[34:21] | emblematic of both Shakespeare’s–“ | 代表了莎士比亚的…” |
[34:25] | I can’t take this. | 我听不下去了 |
[34:27] | “…early period…” | “早期” |
[34:27] | Come with me, right now. | 跟我来 现在 |
[34:29] | “…and of western drama | “以及16和17世纪的 |
[34:31] | in the 16th and 17th centuries.” | 西方戏剧” |
[34:36] | Are you okay? What’s going on? | 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[34:37] | You should go to Stonewall Prep, Jug. | 你应该去石墙预科学校 猪头 |
[34:40] | I hate saying that, | 我不想这样说 |
[34:41] | but it’s the chance of a lifetime and you should take it. Okay? | 但这是千载难逢的机会 你要抓住 |
[34:44] | So, you should go before I change my mind. | 你应该在我改变主意之前出发 |
[34:47] | But what about– | 但是 |
[34:48] | Don’t worry about us, we’ll make it work. | 别担心我们 我们会挺过来的 |
[34:50] | We’ve been through way worse. | 我们经历过更糟糕的情况 |
[34:51] | Just go pack up your stuff. I’ll handle everything here, okay? | 回去收拾东西 我会搞定这边的事 |
[34:58] | Go. Run. | 快走 快跑 |
[35:07] | How’d your old man react to his car? | 你爸对他的车有什么反应 |
[35:12] | It… It did what it was supposed to do. | 达到了预期的效果 |
[35:16] | It got us talking. | 我们开始交流了 |
[35:17] | And I said some things he needed to hear. | 我说了需要让他听到的话 |
[35:20] | And I… | 我… |
[35:21] | I don’t think he’ll be coming around to practices anymore. | 我想他不会再去训练场了 |
[35:30] | Bros? | 还是兄弟吗 |
[35:32] | Bros for life. | 永远是兄弟 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[36:04] | Fine. You win. | 行吧 你们赢了 |
[36:07] | You want to know where I stand? | 你们想知道我的立场吗 |
[36:09] | All right. | 那好 |
[36:10] | I will give my first, last, | 今晚在美好之夜地下酒吧 |
[36:12] | and only press conference on the subject of my parents | 我会第一次也是最后一次举行 |
[36:15] | tonight at La Bonne Nuit speakeasy, | 关于我父母问题的新闻发布会 |
[36:18] | after a special performance. | 在那之前会有一场特别的演出 |
[36:25] | *Come on, babe Why don’t we paint the town?* | *来吧 宝贝 不如我们纵情狂欢* |
[36:30] | *And all that jazz* | *做诸如此类之事* |
[36:32] | *I’m gonna rouge my knees* | *我要让膝盖殷红* |
[36:34] | *And roll my stockings down* | *脱下我的长袜* |
[36:38] | *And all that jazz* | *做诸如此类之事* |
[36:40] | *Start the car* | *发动汽车* |
[36:42] | *I know a whoopee spot* | *我知道一个狂欢圣地* |
[36:44] | *Where the gin is cold* | *那里的杜松子酒沁人心脾* |
[36:46] | *But the piano’s hot* | *但琴声却令人欲火焚身* |
[36:48] | *It’s just a noisy hall* | *那里是一处喧闹会所* |
[36:50] | *Where there’s a nightly brawl* | *每晚喧闹异常* |
[36:52] | *And all* | *做诸如* |
[36:55] | *That* | *此类* |
[36:57] | *Jazz* | *之事* |
[37:00] | I’m no stranger to scandal. | 我对丑闻并不陌生 |
[37:02] | That’s what it means to be a Lodge. | 作为洛奇家的人就意味着要面对这些 |
[37:04] | I love my parents. | 我爱我的父母 |
[37:06] | And because I love them, | 因为我爱他们 |
[37:08] | I trusted them. | 所以我相信他们 |
[37:09] | And all those nefarious things Rumordale.Com accused me of doing? | 关于河谷镇传闻网对我的指控 |
[37:13] | Yes, | 是的 |
[37:15] | I did them. | 是我做的 |
[37:16] | I did them under duress. | 我是被迫的 |
[37:18] | Because my father threatened me. | 因为我父亲威胁我 |
[37:20] | And like the good, dutiful daughter, | 作为乖巧听话的女儿 |
[37:22] | I did what I was told by Hiram Lodge. | 我做了海勒姆·洛奇吩咐的事 |
[37:25] | *Find a flask We’re playing fast and loose* | *去找瓶酒 我们玩得正开* |
[37:30] | *And all that jazz* | *做诸如此类之事* |
[37:32] | *Right up here Is where I store the juice* | *快来我藏果汁的地方* |
[37:37] | *And all that jazz* | *做诸如此类之事* |
[37:39] | *Come on, babe* | *来吧 宝贝* |
[37:40] | *We’re gonna brush the sky* | *我们要纵情狂欢* |
[37:42] | *I bet you lucky Lindy never flew so high* | *我打赌幸运林迪也未飞得那么嗨* |
[37:46] | *’Cause in the stratosphere how could he lend an ear* | *因为他怎么可能在平流层倾听* |
[37:49] | *To all* | *做诸如* |
[37:51] | *That* | *此类* |
[37:53] | *Jazz* | *之事* |
[37:57] | You want to know who I’m standing with in the upcoming trials? | 你们想知道我在即将到来的审判中支持谁 |
[38:01] | Neither of them. | 我谁也不支持 |
[38:02] | From this day forward, I stand only with and for… | 从今以后 我只支持和代表 |
[38:07] | myself. | 我自己 |
[38:09] | *No, I’m no one’s wife* | *不 我不是有夫之妇* |
[38:12] | *But, oh, I love my life* | *但 我爱我的生活* |
[38:15] | *And all* | *做诸如* |
[38:19] | *That* | *此类* |
[38:23] | *Jazz* | *之事* |
[38:27] | *That jazz!* | *此类之事* |
[38:35] | Is that your Harvard application? | 那就是你的哈佛申请吗 |
[38:37] | It is. | 是的 |
[38:38] | But I’m thinking of making a change before sending it in. | 不过我想在寄出前稍作改动 |
[38:44] | The Lodge name is… | 洛奇的名字已经 |
[38:46] | tainted. | 臭了 |
[38:47] | Like Madoff. Or Corleone. | 就像麦道夫和柯里昂 |
[38:49] | But my mother’s maiden name, Gomez? | 但我母亲娘家的姓 戈麦斯 |
[38:52] | I think I could work with that. | 我觉得我可以用 |
[38:54] | So, I would be dating Veronica Gomez now? | 所以我现在要和维罗尼卡·戈麦斯谈恋爱了 |
[38:58] | Yeah? What’s she like? | 是吗 她人怎么样 |
[38:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:02] | We’re going to find out. | 我们会知道的 |
[39:09] | Why, what’s the matter, Ms. Bell? | 怎么 出什么事了 贝尔老师 |
[39:11] | Just be careful, Cheryl. | 当心 谢丽尔 |
[39:16] | Golly, what a mess. | 天呀 糟透了 |
[39:18] | Hope you aren’t allergic, Mr. Honey. | 但愿你不过敏 哈尼老师 |
[39:22] | Toodles. | 拜拜 |
[39:26] | What’s happening? Have you heard from Mom? | 情况怎么样 有妈妈的消息了吗 |
[39:28] | No. | 没有 |
[39:29] | Maybe I was wrong, | 也许我错了 |
[39:30] | maybe we should roll the dice with Kevin. | 也许我们该把筹码全押在凯文身上的 |
[39:34] | I already have. | 我已经押了 |
[39:38] | I gave him the name of our fake witness, | 我告诉了他 我们伪造的证人的名字 |
[39:40] | Penelope Blossom. | 佩内洛普·布鲁森 |
[39:43] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[39:45] | You didn’t say anything about Alice, did you? | 你没说任何艾丽丝的事吧 |
[39:51] | You revealed the name | 你跟一个毛孩子透露了 |
[39:53] | of an active undercover FBI agent to a screwed-up kid? Why? | 正在行动的联调局卧底探员的名字 为什么 |
[39:58] | Because I trust Kevin. Okay? | 因为我相信凯文 好吗 |
[39:59] | I wanted to be honest with him. | 我想对他坦诚 |
[40:01] | – He will find out where Edgar– – Betty, it worked. | -他会找到埃德加 -贝蒂 搞定了 |
[40:05] | Kev, you’re back. | 小凯 你回来了 |
[40:06] | Hey. Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:07] | I, uh… I connected with Fangs, | 我联系了毒牙 |
[40:09] | told him about Penelope Blossom, | 告诉了他佩内洛普·布鲁森的事 |
[40:11] | and he led me to where the Farm is staying. | 他带我去了农场现在的所在之处 |
[40:12] | It’s an abandoned motel beyond the maple barrens. | 是过了枫之瘠地一处废弃的汽车旅馆 |
[40:16] | Okay. Did you see my mom? Is she okay? | 好 你看见我妈了吗 她还好吗 |
[40:18] | Uh, I didn’t. I’m sorry. | 没有 我很遗憾 |
[40:20] | But I did see Edgar, | 但我看见埃德加了 |
[40:21] | and, Betty, he’s armed. | 贝蒂 他有武器 |
[40:23] | There were guns, and he’s building something, and… | 那里有很多枪 他正在修建什么 |
[40:27] | Edgar’s digging in. | 埃德加在挖战壕 |
[40:29] | He’s getting ready for war. | 他在做战斗准备 |
[40:30] | Well, we have to go. | 我们必须要去 |
[40:33] | We have to get in there and save our mom. | 我们必须进去把妈妈救出来 |
[40:42] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[40:46] | Do I look like a jerk? | 我看起来像个傻瓜吗 |
[40:47] | No, you look like a gentleman. | 不 你看起来像个绅士 |
[40:52] | Stonewall’s not too far, and I’ll be back every weekend. | 石墙不是太远 我每周末都会回来 |
[40:56] | I’m glad you accepted Chipping’s offer. | 我很高兴你接受了齐平的提议 |
[40:59] | You’re a sort of a legacy there, you know? | 你去那儿也算是某种传承 知道吗 |
[41:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:02] | Well, your grandpa, Forsythe the First, | 你祖父 福赛斯一世 |
[41:04] | actually went to Stonewall Prep for a couple of months | 事实上在他退学前读过 |
[41:06] | until he dropped out. | 几个月的石墙预科 |
[41:07] | What happened? | 然后发生什么了 |
[41:09] | Why didn’t you tell me this sooner? | 你为什么不早告诉我 |
[41:10] | It’s ancient history. | 都过去那么久了 |
[41:11] | But he quit at everything, including me. | 不过他放弃了一切 包括我在内 |
[41:13] | He went out for a pack of smokes, and he never came back. | 他出去买包烟 再也没回来 |
[41:16] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[41:17] | I didn’t mention it because | 我没提是因为 |
[41:19] | I wanted this to be your decision, | 我想让这成为你的决定 |
[41:21] | without my old man’s shadow hanging over you. | 不会有我父亲的阴影笼罩着你 |
[41:23] | It’s a chance for you to do something good, | 这是一个你做正确的事的机会 |
[41:25] | for yourself, and I’m proud of you, son. | 为了你自己 我也以你为傲 儿子 |
[41:28] | It’s going to be a good year. | 这将是个好年头 |
[41:30] | Really good year. | 相当好的一年 |
[41:35] | Jughead! | 猪头 |
[41:36] | Jughead! | 猪头 |
[41:38] | Jug! | 猪头 |
[41:41] | Jughead! | 猪头 |
[41:47] | Jughead! | 猪头 |