时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gary, I know we’re in a relationship | 加里 我知道对于这段关系 |
[00:03] | with no expectations, but I am laying here | 我们都没抱过高期望 但是我现在 |
[00:05] | in nothing but a very tiny silk robe. | 只穿着丝绸睡袍躺在床上 |
[00:08] | I expect a little urgency. | 我希望你快点 |
[00:09] | I-I know. I have, like, | 我知道了 我还有 |
[00:11] | two more emails to send. | 两封邮件要发 |
[00:12] | You know, I have a pretty big day tomorrow. | 明天对我而言 是很重大的日子 |
[00:13] | You have a big day tomorrow? | 明天对你而言是个重大日子 |
[00:14] | I’m trying that Russian mob case. | 我还要审俄罗斯黑帮的案子呢 |
[00:16] | There’s gonna be reporters there. | 到时会有记者在场 |
[00:18] | We’re even gonna have a sketch artist. | 甚至会有素描师哦 |
[00:20] | And I don’t want to look tired in all the drawings. | 我可不想在画里看起来满脸倦容 |
[00:22] | Two more minutes, and I am done. | 最多再等两分钟 我就弄完了 |
[00:23] | In two minutes, I’m gonna be asleep. | 两分钟后 我就要睡着了 |
[00:25] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间等你 |
[00:34] | You just received a very urgent message from Rebecca P. Wright. | 你刚刚收到丽贝卡·莱特发来的紧急信息 |
[00:42] | You know what? This can wait. | 好吧 邮件可以等下再发 |
[00:47] | Took you long enough. | 你动作真慢 |
[00:48] | Traffic was brutal. | 路上堵车 |
[01:05] | – Hey, Gary. – Oh, God. | -加里 -天呐 |
[01:07] | Tom. Wow, your stealth kill approach is coming along nicely. | 汤姆 你的潜行术练得越来越好了 |
[01:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | So I wanted to pick your therapist brain for a second | 我想征求下你这位心理医生的意见 |
[01:14] | about this problem that a friend of mine is having at home. | 解决一下我朋友的家庭危机 |
[01:16] | Oh, well, you know, I prefer to talk to people | 我更希望直接跟他们 |
[01:18] | directly about their personal problems. | 讨论个人问题 |
[01:20] | So, you know, if your friend wants to– | 如果你朋友想—- |
[01:21] | My friend can’t talk to you about this. | 我朋友没法跟你谈这个 |
[01:22] | Nor anyone. All right, he’s very shy. | 也不能跟别人谈 他很害羞 |
[01:24] | He’s got these issues with his wife. | 他和他老婆遇到些问题 |
[01:27] | All right, she’s mad because he’s always at work. | 她很生气 因为他总是在工作 |
[01:29] | And now it’s getting worse | 现在情况更糟了 |
[01:30] | because he just got assigned this very important case. | 因为他刚接了一个重要的案子 |
[01:34] | Oh, is your friend a lawyer? | 你朋友是个律师吗 |
[01:38] | No, it’s not that kind of case. | 不 我不是指案子 |
[01:38] | Case:一词多义 案子/盒子 | |
[01:40] | It’s a wooden case. | 是木头盒子 |
[01:41] | – It’s a, he’s a case maker. – OK. | -他是做盒子的 -好吧 |
[01:43] | Yes. And he just got this really important case, | 没错 他最近要做一个很重要的盒子 |
[01:46] | and when he tells his wife he has to go work on it, | 当他告诉妻子自己得加班加点的时候 |
[01:48] | she picks a fight. | 她发火了 |
[01:50] | So what would you do to fix her? | 换做是你 会怎样安抚她 |
[01:53] | Medication, right? | 用药对不对 |
[01:54] | Mash up some pills | 捣碎几片药丸 |
[01:56] | and slip them into her stupid chia seed yogurt or something? | 把粉末放进她平时喝的奇亚籽酸奶中 |
[01:59] | No, Tom, don’t do that. | 汤姆 别这么做 |
[02:00] | You see, a marriage involves two people. | 婚姻事关两个人 |
[02:02] | Maybe your friend, the case maker, | 也许你那位做盒子的朋友 |
[02:04] | would consider couples counseling. | 要考虑下婚姻咨询 |
[02:06] | Oh, no. That’s not gonna happen. | 不 那是不可能的 |
[02:07] | – What? – All right, I gotta run. | -什么 -我得走了 |
[02:08] | I got a very important case to work on. | 我有个很重要的案子要研究 |
[02:10] | Legal case. | 法律案件 |
[02:11] | Not a wooden case. | 不是木头盒子 |
[02:12] | I’m not the guy in the story! | 我刚刚说的那个人不是我自己 |
[02:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:17] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[02:19] | The honorable Judge Rebecca Wright presiding. | 尊敬的丽贝卡·莱特法官主审 |
[02:22] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[02:23] | All right, we can quiet down, and we’ll go ahead and– | 请大家保持肃静 然后… |
[02:29] | let’s have a little order here, all right? | 请保持法庭秩序 |
[02:32] | I’m not gonna have my courtroom turned into a circus sideshow. | 我可不想把法庭变成马戏团秀 |
[02:36] | I need quiet in the gallery. | 旁听者请保持安静 |
[02:45] | I got you. I did. | 我抓到你们了吧 真的 |
[02:47] | I did. This is gonna be fun. | 真的 接下来肯定会很好玩的 |
[02:52] | Mr. Gukasov. | 古卡索夫先生 |
[02:54] | Before we begin, I understand | 在开始之前 我明白 |
[02:55] | you are a native Russian speaker. | 你的母语是俄语 |
[02:57] | Would you prefer that the court provide you an interpreter? | 需要法庭为你提供一名翻译吗 |
[02:59] | No, I speak good English. | 不用 我英语说得很好 |
[03:01] | But I don’t like having woman judge. | 但我不喜欢女法官 |
[03:03] | Is very humiliating. | 那太侮辱人了 |
[03:05] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:06] | Well, if things don’t go your way, | 如果这次庭审结果对你不利的话 |
[03:08] | you may never see a woman again. | 你以后可能再也见不到女人了 |
[03:12] | Hot room, right? | 今天气氛真不错 |
[03:14] | You are killing. | 你的魅力秒杀众人 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I got a tight five on airplane security | 没错 我曾经违反过5项航空安全规定 |
[03:17] | I could bust out. | 都轻松逃脱了 |
[03:20] | Now that was a good morning, Tedward. | 刚刚那情况才叫早上好呢 泰沃德 |
[03:23] | You know when you’re becoming a judge, | 当你好不容易做了法官 |
[03:25] | that is exactly the kind of case you dream of presiding over, | 你想审的就是这种案子 |
[03:28] | you know, something that you can really sink your teeth into. | 让人可以全心投入开心审的案子 |
[03:32] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[03:33] | We have a situation. | 出状况了 |
[03:34] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Let me guess, let me guess. | 先别说 让我猜猜 |
[03:38] | Your eyebrows just realized | 你的眉毛终于意识到 |
[03:39] | they’re supposed to be gray too? | 它们也应该花白了吗 |
[03:40] | What? | 搞神马 |
[03:42] | That’s a good one. You been saving that one? | 真是个绝妙的笑话 你一直压箱底没说出来吗 |
[03:43] | No. | 没有 |
[03:45] | Yeah, I have. | 没错 我一直藏着 |
[03:47] | Two weeks ago, you presided over a case | 两周前 你审了一个案子 |
[03:49] | involving computer fraud. | 和网络诈骗有关 |
[03:51] | Yeah, State v. Corrigan. | 是的 州检诉科里根一案 |
[03:52] | Remember that little weasel? | 还记得那个小混蛋吗 |
[03:53] | He’d stolen people’s credit card information online. | 他在网上盗窃他人的信用卡信息 |
[03:55] | We got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[03:56] | While Mr. Corrigan was awaiting sentencing, | 科里根先生在等待服刑的时候 |
[03:58] | he decided to pass his time by hacking into your cell phone | 决定花点时间黑进你的手机 |
[04:01] | and uploading one particular photo | 上传了一张特别的照片 |
[04:03] | to our court’s webpage. | 到法院的主页 |
[04:04] | I told you not to take that picture of that cloud | 我说过 不要把那片 |
[04:07] | that looked like a swastika. | 长得像纳粹标志的云拍下来 |
[04:08] | No. Oh, God, no, no, no. | 不 不 天啊 不好 |
[04:11] | Oh, I wish it was the swastika cloud. | 如果是纳粹云就好了 |
[04:12] | No. | 不是 |
[04:14] | No, the other day I sent Gary a photo. | 那天我给加里发了一张照片 |
[04:17] | Of everything. | 什么都露了 |
[04:20] | – Everything? – Yeah. | -什么都露了吗 -没错 |
[04:21] | And everything in between everything. | 包括三点之间的一切 |
[04:22] | I had our IT department remove it | 我已经让技术部的人 |
[04:24] | from the site immediately, | 立刻把照片撤下来了 |
[04:25] | but I’m afraid the damage may have already been done. | 但恐怕影响已经造成了 |
[04:28] | Oh, that vindictive little prick. | 那个心怀怨恨的小混蛋 |
[04:30] | Tedward, everyone in the courthouse has seen me naked. | 泰沃德 法院的所有人都看见了我的裸体 |
[04:33] | No, no, it doesn’t–look… | 不 不会的 |
[04:35] | Nobody looks at the Court’s website. | 没有人会去看法院的网站 |
[04:36] | It’s a dot-gov address. | 那是个政府网址 |
[04:38] | Look, you click on it, it’s so boring, | 真的 你点开后就会觉得很无聊 |
[04:39] | you’ll fall asleep. Trust me. | 会睡着的 相信我 |
[04:40] | You know, you’re right. Right? | 你说得对 不是吗 |
[04:41] | Nobody looks at that thing. | 没有人会去看那些东西的 |
[04:43] | You’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[04:43] | I’m overreacting. | 我反应过度了 |
[04:46] | Judge Wright, who did you send the picture to? | 莱特法官 那张照片是你发给谁的 |
[04:48] | Is it true you have a sex tape? | 传言说你有性爱视频是真的吗 |
[04:50] | Okay, hey, hey. | 好了 你们 |
[04:51] | Look, show a little respect, please. | 放尊重一点好吗 |
[04:52] | I have strip club. | 我开了个脱衣服俱乐部 |
[04:54] | Maybe you dance for me, huh? | 或许你可以来给我跳舞 |
[04:56] | You said that no one goes on the court’s website. | 你不是说没人会去看法院的网站吗 |
[04:58] | There was never porn on it before. | 以前上面从没有过艳照啊 |
[05:04] | Okay, so, Rebecca is on her way, | 好了 丽贝卡马上就到了 |
[05:06] | and she’s experiencing a lot of emotions, | 她的情绪有些激动 |
[05:08] | many of which are being expressed at high volume toward me, | 她一定会高声对我表示谴责 |
[05:10] | which I know is misplaced anger. | 虽然我知道她的怒火并非是针对我的 |
[05:12] | But still… | 不过 还是… |
[05:13] | It’s kind of terrifying. | 我有点害怕 |
[05:14] | Hey, she’s right behind me. | 她就在我后面 |
[05:15] | Somebody get her a drink. | 你们谁帮她拿杯喝的 |
[05:16] | – I’m on that. – Okay, you know what? | -我去 -不如这样 |
[05:17] | Let’s just reassure her, this is not a big deal. | 我们安慰她 这没什么大不了的 |
[05:19] | You know, just treat her exactly as we normally do. | 就跟平时对她的态度一样就行 |
[05:21] | – Right. – All right? | -好的 -行吗 |
[05:26] | I don’t need your sympathy, okay? | 我不需要你们的同情 好吗 |
[05:28] | I just need a drink. | 我只想喝一杯 |
[05:30] | Did someone say drink? | 刚刚是有谁说要喝酒吗 |
[05:32] | Here we go. | 酒来了 |
[05:35] | All right, so clearly, Tom has seen me naked. | 很明显 汤姆看过我的裸体了 |
[05:38] | – Who else? – I have. | -还有谁 -我也看过 |
[05:39] | And you look great. | 你的身材超棒的 |
[05:41] | Very symmetrical. | 很匀称 |
[05:42] | And super brave down there. | 你那下面处理得很大胆 |
[05:45] | What can I say? I’m a patriot. | 该说什么呢 我是个爱国者 |
[05:47] | Okay, well, I for one have not seen the photo, | 好吧 我没有看过那张照片 |
[05:49] | out of respect for our professional relationship. | 完全是出于对我们同事关系的尊重 |
[05:52] | Plus, I’ve pretty much seen everything already | 再说 我差不多什么都看遍了 |
[05:53] | since you refuse to warn me when you change your clothes. | 因为你每次要换衣服 都不会提醒我回避 |
[05:56] | But, you know, mostly out of respect. | 不过 主要还是出于尊重 |
[05:58] | Thank you, Tedward. | 谢谢你 泰沃德 |
[05:59] | I just can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信居然发生这种事 |
[06:01] | You know what? I hope that little punk | 知道吗 真希望那个小痞子 |
[06:02] | forgets his safe word with his prison daddy. | 忘记他和监狱”干爹”约定的安全词 |
[06:04] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:05] | Anger is a totally healthy reaction. | 愤怒是非常健康的反应 |
[06:07] | Okay, enough with the head shrinking, Gary. | 行了 别对我来心理医生那一套 加里 |
[06:08] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[06:09] | If you weren’t so damn cute and such a hellcat in the sack, | 如果你不那么帅而且床上功夫那么好的话 |
[06:13] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我怎么会落到如此田地 |
[06:14] | Um, I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[06:16] | God, I just–you know, | 天呐 我只是 |
[06:17] | it’s not that the embarrassment that gets me. | 我并不是因为感到难堪才生气 |
[06:18] | It’s the invasion of privacy. I’m a grown woman. | 而是觉得被侵犯了隐私 我是个成年女性 |
[06:21] | All right, it’s just a naked body, right? | 只是裸体嘛 有什么 |
[06:23] | It’s no big deal. It’s not like… | 没什么大不了 又不是… |
[06:23] | You guys, you’re not really weirded out by this, right? | 你们不会真因为这个而感到不自在吧 |
[06:27] | – No. – Definitely not. | -不会 -当然不会 |
[06:30] | Who’s gonna be weirded out? | 谁会觉得不自在呢 |
[06:31] | No one’s–weird. It’s not. | 没人会那样 没有 |
[06:33] | I gotta call my wife. | 我去给我妻子打电话 |
[06:35] | He has never seen a woman naked, has he? | 他从没见过别的女人的裸体 是不是 |
[06:38] | Anyway, Tedward, I guess you better update | 总之 泰沃德 你最好 |
[06:39] | all the security settings in my phone. | 把我手机的安全设置都升级一下 |
[06:41] | Yeah, just send me a list of all of your passwords, okay? | 好的 把你的所有密码都发给我 好吗 |
[06:44] | Oh, all of my passwords are… | 我所有的密码都是… |
[06:47] | “Password.” | “密码” |
[06:49] | – Oh, that’s– – Yeah. | -那可真 -是啊 |
[06:50] | That is clever. | 真聪明 |
[06:51] | Wow, that’s very smart of you. | 你可真聪明 |
[06:52] | – I don’t know how you thought of it. – Yeah. | -真不知道你是怎么想出来的 -是啊 |
[06:54] | Tom? Hello? | 汤姆 在吗 |
[06:55] | You in here? | 你在吗 |
[06:57] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[06:58] | Oh, hey. Gary, yeah, there you are. | 加里 你来了 |
[07:00] | I was just looking at this file. | 我刚才在看这个文件 |
[07:03] | Tom, did you–did you sleep here? | 汤姆 你在这过夜的吗 |
[07:05] | What? No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不 当然不是 |
[07:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:09] | Yes, I did. I… | 是的 没错 我… |
[07:11] | I told Tippi that I saw Rebecca naked, | 我跟蒂皮说我看到了丽贝卡的裸体 |
[07:13] | and she flew off the handle. | 然后她就勃然大怒 |
[07:15] | I haven’t heard her swear like that since our wedding night. | 我从洞房夜后 就没听她说过那么多脏话 |
[07:20] | Tom, you guys are obviously having problems, right? | 汤姆 显然你们夫妻之间出了些问题 |
[07:23] | How about giving counseling a try? | 不如考虑一下婚姻咨询 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | All right, what time should I drop her off at your office? | 好吧 我几点把她送去你办公室 |
[07:29] | No, Tom, you both need to be there. | 不 汤姆 你们俩必须同时到场 |
[07:30] | – Right. – Yeah. | -对哦 -是的 |
[07:31] | Right, in case she goes crazy | 对哦 万一她发起疯来 |
[07:32] | and I need to subdue her. | 得由我来制服她 |
[07:34] | You’re smart to be cautious. | 你如此小心谨慎真是明智 |
[07:36] | And maybe take a shower. | 最好冲个澡 |
[07:38] | Oh, yeah. I’ll make sure she showers. | 好的 我会确保她冲过澡再去的 |
[07:41] | Okay, Rebecca, I got your phone | 好了 丽贝卡 你的手机 |
[07:43] | completely protected from hackers now. | 现在完全不怕黑客攻击了 |
[07:45] | You got a firewall, a fingerprint scan, | 有防火墙 有指纹识别 |
[07:48] | oh, and I deleted your browser history | 我还删除了你的浏览记录 |
[07:49] | because girl, damn. | 妹子 你都看了些什么啊 |
[07:51] | What? A lot of people | 怎么了 很多人 |
[07:52] | have humans as pets. | 都把人作为宠物来养的 |
[07:53] | – Morning. – Sir. | -早上好 -先生 |
[07:55] | What case are you trying this morning? | 今早审理什么案子 |
[07:57] | Yours. | 你的案子 |
[07:58] | – Hmm? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -不好意思 |
[07:59] | But I have been asked to replace you, Rebecca. | 上面要求我代替你 丽贝卡 |
[08:01] | What? By whom? | 什么 谁要求的 |
[08:03] | The Judicial Review Board. | 司法审查委员会 |
[08:04] | They feel that this is too important a case | 他们认为这个案子很重要 |
[08:06] | to be handled by someone who’s dealing with | 所以不能交由你这种 |
[08:08] | this kind of distraction. | 自身麻烦事缠身的人来处理 |
[08:09] | That’s ridiculous. I gotta talk to them. | 这太荒唐了 我得去找他们谈谈 |
[08:11] | You will have your chance tomorrow. | 你明天会有机会和他们谈的 |
[08:13] | You are to go before the Board | 你要接受委员会的审问 |
[08:15] | so they can decide if they’re going to sanction you. | 他们会决定是否处罚你 |
[08:16] | Oh, so they’re gonna kick me off the bench | 所以他们打算开除我 |
[08:18] | because I took a selfie, a private photo, | 就因为我的自拍照 |
[08:20] | that someone else hacked into and distributed to the public? | 被别人窃取然后公之于众吗 |
[08:23] | Well, that’s one possibility. | 这是一种可能性 |
[08:25] | Or a suspension of some kind. | 也可能让你停职之类的 |
[08:27] | In the meantime, they say they are exercising an abundance of caution. | 在此期间 他们说要加倍谨慎行事 |
[08:30] | Well, that’s an abundance of crap. | 那是在加倍放狗屁 |
[08:32] | Yeah, she’s done a lot worse stuff than this. | 没错 她做过很多比这更恶劣的事 |
[08:33] | I mean, this is like Capone going down for tax fraud. | 简直就像是大佬卡彭因为税务诈骗这种小事而栽了 |
[08:37] | True, but just ill-timed. | 说得对 只是现在说这个不合适 |
[08:39] | Okay. Yeah, I get it. | 好吧 行 我明白了 |
[08:40] | Well, until they rule, | 他们做出决定前 |
[08:41] | you will be presiding over lower-profile cases. | 你会被安排审理比较低调的案件 |
[08:44] | How low? | 有多低 |
[08:46] | Your Honor, a squirrel came in my house | 法官阁下 一只松鼠闯进我家 |
[08:48] | and bit me on my arm, | 咬了我的胳膊 |
[08:49] | and it’s all my neighbor’s fault. | 这全都是我邻居的错 |
[08:51] | They have minds of their own. | 它们有自己的思想 |
[08:52] | They are sentient beings. | 它们是有感情的生物 |
[08:54] | They’re tree rats. | 它们是住在树上的耗子 |
[08:55] | You shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[08:56] | I’m gonna die here. | 我会死在这的 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna die here, and no one will know. | 我死在这里 都没有人会发现的 |
[09:01] | No one will know. | 没有人会发现的 |
[09:07] | All right, so… | 好了 那么… |
[09:08] | Roger, you’re saying a wild animal came into your house | 罗杰 你说一只野生动物闯进你家 |
[09:12] | and bit you on the arm, and you want your neighbor | 咬了你的胳膊 而你要求你的邻居 |
[09:14] | to pay for medical expenses and mental anguish. | 赔偿你医疗费用和精神损失费 |
[09:17] | That’s what we’re talking about here, right? | 这是我们要解决的问题 是吧 |
[09:19] | That’s why we’re all here? | 也是大家闹到这里的原因 |
[09:21] | Right? | 对吧 |
[09:22] | So what’s the story here? | 说说这背后有什么故事 |
[09:24] | Your Honor, | 法官阁下 |
[09:25] | the squirrel that attacked me is that man’s pet. | 袭击我的那只松鼠是这家伙的宠物 |
[09:29] | Not true. | 不是这样的 |
[09:30] | I leave food for him sometimes outside, | 我有时会在外面给它留些吃的 |
[09:32] | but that’s it. | 但仅此而已 |
[09:33] | It’s more than that. | 不只如此 |
[09:34] | I’ve seen the way you act with him. | 我见过你和它在一起的样子 |
[09:35] | It’s a living creature. | 它是个有生命的动物 |
[09:37] | I’m showing it kindness. | 我是在向它表示善意 |
[09:38] | Perhaps you should try that sometime, Roger. | 也许你偶尔也该这么做 罗杰 |
[09:40] | All right, don’t talk to each other. | 行了 不要和彼此对话 |
[09:42] | Talk to me, okay? Or better yet, don’t talk at all, | 有话跟我说 好吗 或者最好不要说话 |
[09:44] | and we’ll throw the whole case out. | 干脆直接把这案子撤销 |
[09:46] | It’s ridiculous, right? | 这简直荒谬 是吧 |
[09:47] | What am I missing here? | 有什么我不知道的事吗 |
[09:48] | That squirrel attacked me in my home | 那只松鼠闯进我家里袭击我 |
[09:51] | because it has no fear of humans, | 是因为他不惧怕人类 |
[09:53] | because it is Mr. Cullen’s pet. | 因为它是卡伦先生的宠物 |
[09:55] | I found this receipt outside his trash can on the street | 我在他的垃圾桶旁捡到了这张收据 |
[10:00] | for 40 pounds of mixed nuts. | 他买了40磅的混合坚果 |
[10:03] | I have a lot of cocktail parties. | 我经常举办鸡尾酒会 |
[10:07] | Your Honor, if it please the court, | 法官阁下 如果法庭允许 |
[10:09] | the post office delivered this tiny Santa suit | 我想呈上这件被邮局误送到我家的 |
[10:13] | to my house by mistake. | 迷你圣诞老人服 |
[10:15] | It had Mr. Cullen’s name on the invoice. | 收据上写的是卡伦先生的名字 |
[10:19] | Look, this– let’s just be honest, | 瞧瞧这个 说真的 |
[10:21] | this is super cute. Judge, look at that. | 这也太萌了 法官 你看看 |
[10:23] | Mr. Cullen, how do you explain this? | 卡伦先生 这个你怎么解释 |
[10:25] | That is for one of my large collection of vintage dolls. | 那是买给我大批量收藏的复古玩偶的 |
[10:29] | I like to keep them seasonally festive. | 我喜欢将它们打扮得有节日气氛 |
[10:31] | He calls that squirrel Paco. | 他管那只松鼠叫帕可 |
[10:33] | It’s not a crime to name a squirrel! | 给松鼠取名又不犯罪 |
[10:36] | All right, so… | 好了 |
[10:39] | Yeah. It’s getting late, right? | 好了 时候不早了 是吧 |
[10:42] | Why don’t we pick this up tomorrow? | 我们何不明天继续 |
[10:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:44] | Judge, it’s 9:15. | 法官 现在才9:15 |
[10:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[10:48] | It feels so much later in my soul. | 我内心深处感觉已经好晚了 |
[10:54] | All right, Tippi, why don’t you tell me | 好了 蒂皮 你何不跟我说说 |
[10:55] | what’s going on at home? | 家里出了什么状况 |
[10:56] | Well, I’ve always understood | 我一直都很理解 |
[10:57] | that Tom has a very high-pressure job | 汤姆的工作压力很大 |
[10:59] | putting away criminals. | 他要把罪犯们绳之以法 |
[11:01] | He’s basically Batman. | 他基本上就是蝙蝠侠 |
[11:03] | Batman with the full legal authority of the state of California. | 被加州授予完全法律权利的蝙蝠侠 |
[11:06] | It’s just that lately, | 只是最近 |
[11:07] | he’s been staying later and later at work | 他加班越来越晚 |
[11:09] | and then locking himself away on the weekends. | 周末也总是在工作 |
[11:12] | So I got suspicious. | 所以我不免会起疑心 |
[11:14] | You were worried there was another woman? | 你担心他有别的女人吗 |
[11:15] | I’m not blind. | 我不瞎 |
[11:17] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[11:18] | He’s like something out of a magazine. | 他就像从杂志里走出来的帅模一样 |
[11:20] | Which magazine, exactly? | 那是本什么杂志啊 |
[11:21] | I was a child model, Gary. | 我小时候是童装模特 加里 |
[11:23] | I was on the cover of the Husky Boy Denim catalog | 我登上过赫斯基牛仔童装产品目录的封面 |
[11:26] | three times. | 有三次呢 |
[11:27] | And then, he comes home late last night | 然后呢 昨晚他又很晚回到家 |
[11:30] | and just mentions that he’s seen Rebecca naked. | 还跟我说他看了丽贝卡的裸体 |
[11:33] | I mean, I’m sitting at home | 我坐在家里 |
[11:35] | wondering what he’s doing, | 想着他在干什么 |
[11:37] | and he’s basically looking at judge porn. | 而他却在看法官艳照 |
[11:39] | Okay, Tom, let me ask you a question. | 好 汤姆 我问你一个问题 |
[11:41] | How much do you tell Tippi about what goes on at work? | 你会和蒂皮说工作上的事吗 |
[11:43] | Almost nothing. It’s totally separate. | 几乎从来不说 工作和生活完全无关 |
[11:45] | See, when I walk through that door, | 当我进了家门 |
[11:47] | the cap comes off, | 我就会摘掉面具 |
[11:48] | and I’m Bruce Wayne. | 变回布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠的真实身份] |
[11:49] | Okay, well, keeping your partner in the dark about | 好吧 是这样 不和另一半沟通 |
[11:52] | such a big part of your life | 占据你生活大部分时间的事情 |
[11:53] | is bound to make them feel alienated. | 肯定会让对方感觉被疏远 |
[11:55] | You know, it’s like having a third person in your relationship | 就好像你们的婚姻中存在着另一个人 |
[11:58] | that she doesn’t know at all. | 而她对这个人完全不了解 |
[12:00] | It just feels like you have this life at work | 我就是感觉你在工作中有另一种生活 |
[12:02] | and all these secrets, | 和各种小秘密 |
[12:03] | and I just want to be a part of it. | 我只是想成为其中的一部分 |
[12:05] | Okay, okay, you know what? That sounds reasonable. | 好 好 这个要求很合理 |
[12:07] | What is something Tom can do to help you feel more included? | 汤姆要怎么做才能让你更有参与感呢 |
[12:10] | I want to see the picture. | 我要看那张裸照 |
[12:11] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[12:12] | What, the– the picture? | 什么 那张裸照吗 |
[12:14] | Look, all right, it’s not on the website anymore, | 那照片已经不在网站上了 |
[12:16] | so we can’t– I certainly don’t have a copy. | 所以我们没法 我肯定是没有存副本的 |
[12:18] | I want to see what you saw. | 我想看看你看到了什么 |
[12:20] | I want to see her naked. | 我要看她的裸体 |
[12:22] | Honey, no. It’s not even worth it. | 亲爱的 根本不值得一看 |
[12:24] | Her body’s not that great. | 她的身体并没有那么诱人 |
[12:25] | She’s not very attractive. | 她的魅力并没有那么大 |
[12:26] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[12:28] | Just, you know, objectively, | 其实 客观地说 |
[12:30] | she’s a smoke show. | 她性感到冒烟 |
[12:31] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他鬼扯 |
[12:32] | He’s sleeping with her. | 他跟她上床了 |
[12:33] | You’re sleeping with her? | 你竟然跟她上床了 |
[12:35] | Who doesn’t she have under her spell? | 有没有哪个男人是没被她迷倒的啊 |
[12:40] | Sir, I cannot take another day | 先生 我再也无法容忍 |
[12:42] | of small claims court, okay? | 在小型案件法庭多待一天了 好吗 |
[12:43] | The people in there are petty, they smell bad, | 那里的人都是斤斤计较 浑身臭味 |
[12:44] | and they haven’t done anything wrong. | 并且他们其实根本没犯法啊 |
[12:46] | I need hardened criminals. | 我需要犯罪性质严重些的罪犯 |
[12:48] | Man, what I wouldn’t give for an arsonist | 天啊 我真渴求遇到一个纵火犯 |
[12:51] | or a serial killer. | 或是连环杀手 |
[12:53] | Oh, sir, sir, | 先生 先生 |
[12:55] | what do I have to do to put this behind me | 我要怎么做才能消除这件事的影响 |
[12:57] | and get back into my court? | 重新回到属于我的法庭当中呢 |
[12:59] | You could be proactive. | 你可以积极主动一点 |
[13:00] | You could take steps to show the board | 你可以采取一些措施让委员会明白 |
[13:03] | that you are rectifying your behavior. | 你在改正自己的行为 |
[13:05] | My behavior? I took a picture. | 我的行为 我就拍了张照片而已 |
[13:07] | It’s all about appearances. | 关键就在于形象嘛 |
[13:09] | When Judge O’Keefe got that DUI, | 奥卡夫法官出现酒驾记录后 |
[13:11] | he went to an AA meeting. | 他去参加了匿名戒酒会 |
[13:12] | When Judge Brandon got caught doing cocaine with that bailiff, | 布兰登法官被人抓到和那个法警一起吸食可卡因后 |
[13:15] | he went into treatment. | 他去参加了戒毒治疗 |
[13:16] | We’ve had a bad run, huh? | 我们这儿可真是家门不幸啊 |
[13:21] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 嗨 抱歉我迟到了 |
[13:23] | Is this the group sex thing? | 这里是群交讨论室吗 |
[13:25] | That came out wrong. | 我说错了 |
[13:26] | I mean the group for people who like to have sex too much? | 我是说 这里是性瘾患者的讨论群吗 |
[13:30] | You’re in the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[13:31] | And you can be helped. | 我们可以帮助你的 |
[13:33] | – Cool. – What’s your name? | -很好 -你叫什么名字 |
[13:35] | I’m Rebecca. | 我叫丽贝卡 |
[13:36] | – Hi, Rebecca. – Oh, wow, hi, group. | -嗨 丽贝卡 -哇 大家好啊 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:42] | I should start off by saying I’m just here | 我想先说一下 我之所以来这里 |
[13:44] | ‘Cause I sent a naked picture of myself | 我发了一张自己的裸照 |
[13:46] | to this dude I’m seeing, so… | 给我男朋友 所以… |
[13:48] | Were you on a horse? | 你当时在”骑马”吗 |
[13:48] | Chad, we talked about this. | 查德 我们说了不要这样的 |
[13:51] | Rebecca, I think that you are exactly where you need to be, | 丽贝卡 我觉得你就该来参与这种治疗会才对 |
[13:54] | and I’d like to talk about how that’s an interesting outfit | 我还想指出一下 你穿这么暴露的衣服 |
[13:58] | to wear to a meeting about sexuality. | 来参加性瘾治疗会似乎不太合适吧 |
[14:00] | What? Oh, sorry. | 什么 不好意思 |
[14:01] | This is–this is just the way I dress. | 我的穿衣风格就是这样的 |
[14:03] | Let’s explore that. Why is this just how you dress? | 我们来深入探讨下吧 为何你的穿衣风格就是这样 |
[14:07] | – Um, because I like it. – No. | -因为我喜欢啊 -不对 |
[14:09] | – No. – No. | -不对吗 -不对 |
[14:11] | Who can help her? Ethan? | 谁来帮她解答一下 伊森 |
[14:13] | You do it because men demand | 你这么穿是因为男人要求 |
[14:15] | that women sexualize themselves, | 女人体现出女性特征 |
[14:16] | and then we shame you for it. | 然后我们又让你们为此感到可耻 |
[14:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:20] | Thank you, Ethan. | 谢谢你 伊森 |
[14:21] | I know it’s not easy to admit that you have a problem, | 我知道要让你们承认自己有问题并不容易 |
[14:23] | but if something’s not hard, it’s not worth doing. | 但如果某样东西不难[硬]的话 也就不值得”做”了 |
[14:25] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这个意思 |
[14:26] | What? | 神马 |
[14:27] | Snap. | 好赞 |
[14:29] | Inappropriate for this meeting. | 在这种会上开这种玩笑不合适 |
[14:32] | Humor is a mask. Let us see Rebecca. | 幽默是伪装的面具 让我们看看真正的丽贝卡吧 |
[14:35] | That’s what got me here in the first place, right? | 我就是因为被大家”看”光了 才需要来这里的 |
[14:38] | That’s just– again, inappropriate. | 好吧 我又开了个不合适的玩笑 |
[14:40] | Who would like to partner with Rebecca in an exercise? | 谁想在练习中跟丽贝卡组成搭档呢 |
[14:43] | Ethan, come on. Come on, stand up. | 伊森 来吧 站起来 |
[14:46] | This exercise is gonna help us practice | 这个练习有利于帮助我们实践 |
[14:49] | being nonsexual in everyday situations. | 在日常生活中 不要把什么都与性挂钩 |
[14:51] | Let’s pretend we’re in a grocery store, | 我们假装现在是在杂货店中吧 |
[14:54] | and today’s special is valuing each other as human beings. | 今天的重点是 把对方作为人来尊重 |
[14:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Ethan, would you like some milk? | 伊森 你想来些牛奶吗 |
[15:05] | I want to have sex with you. | 我想和你做爱 |
[15:07] | – Sorry. – Okay, Ethan. | -抱歉 -对不起 伊森 |
[15:08] | That is so much better than last week. | 那已经比上周的情况好多了 |
[15:09] | What happened last week? | 上周是什么情况 |
[15:10] | It was not okay. | 反正相当不好 |
[15:12] | Oh, man. Hey, hey, Ethan– | 天啊 嘿 没事的 伊森… |
[15:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:17] | Let’s do a do-over. You can do this. | 我们重来一遍吧 你可以做到的 |
[15:19] | Come on, dig deep, all right? | 来吧 深入进去 |
[15:20] | We’re just gonna go to | 假设我们现在来到了 |
[15:22] | a different section of the grocery store, all right? | 杂货店的另一块区域 好吗 |
[15:24] | We’re in produce, okay? | 我们来到了农产品区 好吗 |
[15:27] | Gosh, I can’t wait for the Hendersons to come to dinner. | 天啊 我真迫不及待亨德森一家来吃晚饭了 |
[15:29] | – Ooh, brussel sprouts. – I want to be inside you. | -哎呀 有甘蓝呢 -我想插入你 |
[15:33] | – Sorry, I’m sorry. – What? | -抱歉 抱歉 -什么 |
[15:34] | Stay with it, Ethan. You are doing so great. | 坚持住 伊森 你表现得很好 |
[15:37] | Is he really, though? | 是吗 |
[15:37] | I mean, he’s asked me to have sex with him twice, | 他都两次约我跟他做爱了 |
[15:40] | and I’m gonna tell you right now, | 我现在就跟你说 |
[15:41] | if he asks again, I’m gonna do it. | 如果他再约我一次 我就真做了 |
[15:43] | – I can’t do this! – Ethan– | -我坚持不下去了 -伊森 |
[15:45] | I can’t do this! | 我受不了了 |
[15:49] | All right. That’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[15:52] | Sorry I’m late. Hey, Ethan. | 抱歉我迟到了 伊森 你好呀 |
[15:55] | Judy, you know you are not welcome here. | 茱迪 你知道这里不欢迎你的 |
[15:57] | Ethan, let’s go. | 伊森 我们走吧 |
[16:03] | Ugh, I just feel like such an idiot. | 我感觉自己像个大白痴一样 |
[16:04] | I can’t believe I have to go back. | 我真不敢相信我还得继续去 |
[16:07] | – So don’t. – No, no. | -那就别去了啊 -不 不行 |
[16:08] | Hernandez is right. | 赫尔南德斯说得对 |
[16:09] | It’s the only way I’m gonna get | 只有这样我才能让 |
[16:10] | the Judicial Review Board to go easy on me. | 司法审查委员会放过我一马 |
[16:13] | Come on, help me write this stupid statement. | 来帮我想想怎么写这愚蠢的声明吧 |
[16:14] | I have to sound super sorry, ’cause I’m such a bad person. | 语气必须听起来歉意十足 因为我是个大恶人 |
[16:18] | Can I do the thing you hate? | 我能做你讨厌的那事吗 |
[16:20] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[16:21] | What? No, not that. | 什么 不 不是指那个 |
[16:22] | But you hate that? | 不过你竟然讨厌那个吗 |
[16:24] | We should talk about that later. | 我们待会儿再谈谈这事吧 |
[16:25] | I mean, can I give you my professional opinion? | 我是说 我能给你一些专业的意见吗 |
[16:27] | Oh, you mean you want to shrink me? | 你是说你想对我进行心理分析吗 |
[16:29] | Gary, no, I hate when you work outside of– | 加里 不要 我讨厌你在家里也搞工作上那一套 |
[16:30] | You don’t see me walking around judging people in my free time. | 你看我就没有在空闲时间到处评判[审判]别人 |
[16:34] | I walked right into that one. | 我这是给自己挖了个坑 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:38] | – Proceed. – Okay. | -开始吧 -好咧 |
[16:40] | Are you mad at yourself for sending me that picture? | 你很气自己给我发了那张裸照吗 |
[16:44] | Um, no. | 不啊 |
[16:45] | I mean, I was embarrassed that it got out | 只是那裸照流传出去了 让我觉得很尴尬 |
[16:46] | and all these strangers saw it, | 并且好多陌生人都看到了 |
[16:48] | but it was a really good picture. | 但那张照片真的拍得美美哒 |
[16:50] | It was an outstanding picture. | 那是张超级赞的照片 |
[16:51] | No filter. | 没用滤镜哦 |
[16:51] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[16:52] | And I don’t feel ashamed for anything that I did. | 我也并不为自己的行为感到可耻 |
[16:56] | Then why are you mad at yourself now? | 那你现在为什么要拿自己撒气啊 |
[16:57] | Because I hate that I have to jump through hoops | 因为我很讨厌不得不通过一些考验 |
[17:00] | and pretend to be sorry for something I’m not sorry for. | 并为一件我并不感到抱歉的事假装出歉意 |
[17:02] | Then why are you apologizing? | 那你又何必道歉呢 |
[17:07] | Doctor Boyd. | 博伊德医生 |
[17:13] | – You’re good. – I can’t help it. | -你真棒 -我忍不住 |
[17:15] | Mm, you can’t. | 你的确忍不住 |
[17:21] | All rise | 全体起立 |
[17:23] | for the honorable Judge Rebecca Wright, | 欢迎尊敬的法官丽贝卡·莱特 |
[17:27] | presiding as we resume the Case of the Squirrely Neighbor. | 主审松鼠袭击邻居一案 |
[17:31] | Tedward. | 泰沃德 |
[17:33] | You don’t feel the People’s Court vibe going on here? | 你没感受到现场有《人民法院》剧里的那种气氛吗 |
[17:34] | Gentlemen, please be seated. | 先生们 都坐下吧 |
[17:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Now, before we begin, | 在我们开始之前 |
[17:38] | I wanted to apologize to both of you gentlemen | 我想对二位先生道个歉 |
[17:42] | for some of the things I said yesterday. | 因为我昨天说出了一些不得体的话 |
[17:43] | I shouldn’t have called you a weird little man, | 我不该说你是古怪的小人 |
[17:47] | and I shouldn’t have called you a human waste of time. | 我也不该说你的存在纯属是浪费时间 |
[17:50] | I don’t believe you did. | 你好像并没有这么说吧 |
[17:53] | You said that in chambers. | 你是在内庭说的 |
[17:56] | So let’s cut to the chase. | 我们直接进入正题吧 |
[17:57] | Mr. Cullen, clearly Paco is your pet, | 卡伦先生 显然帕可就是你的宠物 |
[17:59] | and I don’t have a problem with that. | 我对此也没有任何意见 |
[18:00] | I think it’s– I think it’s weirdly sweet. | 我觉得 这虽然古怪 但也很萌 |
[18:02] | – No, it’s just weird. – Roger. | -不 只是古怪而已 -罗杰 |
[18:05] | I’m about to rule in your favor, so zip it, all right? | 我打算让判决更有利于你呢 所以请你闭嘴好吗 |
[18:07] | The point is, it doesn’t matter what other people think | 重点是 别人如何看待你与其他事物间的关系 |
[18:09] | about your relationships or how you live your life, | 或你的生活方式 并不重要 |
[18:11] | but you do need to take responsibility. | 但你必须承担起责任 |
[18:14] | Now, I’m only going to make you pay medical expenses | 我现在叛你支付医疗费用 |
[18:16] | so long as you acknowledge your relationship with Paco | 前提是你承认你和帕可之间的关系 |
[18:19] | and promise to be a responsible pet owner. | 并保证做一名负责任的宠物主人 |
[18:22] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[18:25] | – Yes, your Honor. – Good. | -可以 法官大人 -很好 |
[18:28] | Paco’s my little buddy who sleeps in a shoebox | 帕可是我的小伙伴 它睡在我床边的鞋盒里 |
[18:30] | filled with newspaper next to my bed, | 里面铺满了报纸 |
[18:32] | and he sits on my shoulder | 它还会坐在我的肩膀上 |
[18:32] | and watches Dexter with me on Netflix. | 和我一起在网飞上看《嗜血法医》 |
[18:36] | Good for you. | 真好 |
[18:36] | And believe it or not, I understand | 不管你信不信 我略微理解 |
[18:38] | a little of what you’re going through. | 你现在正经历的情况 |
[18:40] | – I saw the picture. – So did I. | -我看到你的裸照了 -我也看了 |
[18:43] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[18:44] | Sometimes you do things | 有时候人都会做一些 |
[18:46] | that you think are nobody else’s business, | 在自己看来与他人无关的事 |
[18:48] | and then they blow up in your face, so… | 然后这事直接能毁了你 所以… |
[18:50] | Ladies and gentlemen of the Board, | 各位委员会的女士们和先生们 |
[18:52] | they publish calendars of firemen, | 消防员主题挂历 |
[18:56] | sexy, scantily clad, in weird positions, | 性感 衣着暴露 摆着古怪的姿势 |
[19:00] | oftentimes oiled public servants, | 经常还抹着油 他们都是公职人员 |
[19:03] | and you think that because a fireman is sexy | 你们会觉得 就因为一个消防员太性感了 |
[19:05] | that he can’t do his job? | 他就无法做好自己的工作了吗 |
[19:07] | No? Me neither. | 不会吧 我也不赞同 |
[19:08] | Judge Wright, you must admit | 莱特法官 你必须承认 |
[19:10] | that you showed a lapse in judgment. | 你的行为显示了判断力的失误 |
[19:12] | No, sir, with all due respect, | 不 先生 恕我直言 |
[19:13] | the only lapse in judgment I showed | 我唯一显示的判断力失误 |
[19:15] | was forgetting the fact that anyone in the 21st century | 就是忘记了 21世纪的任何一个人 |
[19:18] | can hack into anyone else’s personal items. | 都可能入侵别人的私人领域 |
[19:22] | Ladies and gentlemen of the Board, | 委员会的女士们先生们 |
[19:23] | if you want to go ahead and punish me or censor me, | 如果你们想惩罚我 或是审查我 |
[19:25] | I will take my lumps, but I will not agree with you, | 我愿意接受 但我并不赞同你们的意见 |
[19:28] | and I refuse to apologize. | 我也拒绝道歉 |
[19:29] | In fact, assuming that all of you | 实际上 如果你们所有人 |
[19:31] | have seen me naked without my permission, | 在未经我允许的情况下看了我的裸体 |
[19:33] | I feel that I am the one owed an apology. | 我觉得你们该向我道歉才对 |
[19:39] | So whenever you’re ready… | 等你们准备好了就开始吧 |
[19:41] | No? | 不吗 |
[19:43] | Very good. | 很好 |
[19:46] | You know, not for nothing. | 我想指出一下 |
[19:47] | I think that any woman over 40 | 我觉得任何一位40岁以上的 |
[19:50] | Who can pull off a nude selfie | 能拍出一张靓丽自拍裸照的女人 |
[19:52] | should get a parade and a key to the city. | 都该享受到一次大游行 以及本市最高待遇 |
[19:57] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[19:57] | I mean, the hearing was over an hour ago. | 听证会一个多小时前就结束了啊 |
[19:59] | What are the odds she said or did something in front of the Board | 她在委员会面前说出或做出一些不得体的事 |
[20:02] | that got her in even worse trouble? | 让她陷入更大麻烦的几率有多大呢 |
[20:03] | Let’s see, I’d put that right in between absolutely and hell yeah. | 我觉得应该位于”绝对会”和”百分百会”之间吧 |
[20:14] | How was it? Was it bad? | 情况怎么样 糟糕吗 |
[20:15] | It was bad, wasn’t it? | 很糟糕 对吧 |
[20:17] | – It was a disaster. – Really? | -简直是场灾难 -真的吗 |
[20:20] | No. They let me off with a warning. | 不 他们给我个警告就放过我了 |
[20:22] | Psyche, psyche, psyche. I got all of you guys. | 笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋 我把你们都骗到啦 |
[20:25] | You should see your faces. | 你们真该看看自己刚刚的表情 |
[20:27] | So wait, we’re back in the big leagues? | 等等 我们又重回大法庭了吗 |
[20:29] | Yes, we are back in the big leagues. | 没错 我们又重回大法庭了 |
[20:30] | No more squirrel court. | 再也不用去琐事法庭了 |
[20:32] | I feel great. | 我感觉好棒 |
[20:33] | Hey, Tom. Hey, Tippi. | 你们好啊 汤姆 蒂皮 |
[20:35] | Nice to see you guys out together. | 很高兴看到你们一起出来玩 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I’ve decided that I should include Tippi | 是啊 我觉得应该多让蒂皮参与到 |
[20:39] | in my work life more, | 我的工作圈中来 |
[20:40] | which is an independent idea I had. | 那是我自己想出来的主意 |
[20:42] | It was not given to me by anyone else. | 并非是由别人告诉我的 |
[20:45] | – Tippi, work people. – Hey. | -蒂皮 这些都是我同事 -你好 |
[20:48] | Hey, Tippi. | 你好 蒂皮 |
[20:49] | We’ve met before. I’m Rebecca. | 我们已经见过 我是丽贝卡 |
[20:50] | Yes, I remember you. | 是的 我记得你 |
[20:53] | Almost all, which brings me to– | 那个 让我想到… |
[20:55] | – I have a question for you. – Sure. | -我有个问题要问你 -好的 |
[20:58] | Who put the icicle in your wife’s butt? | 是谁惹毛你妻子了啊 |
[21:00] | I have a really huge favor to ask of you. | 我想请你帮个大忙 |
[21:05] | Let get this over with. | 赶紧弄完了吧 |
[21:14] | – Can I… – Hold on.. | -我能不能… -等一下 |
[21:22] | Now I’m good. | 现在看好了 |