时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What is it exactly that you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[00:06] | Bolivians have stash house in Sylmar | 玻利维亚人在西尔马有藏毒屋 |
[00:08] | that I know makes so much money. | 据我所知利润颇丰 |
[00:10] | Then, that’s what you should go after. | 那你就该去对藏毒屋下手 |
[00:13] | You could have Barry handle these things? | 你能让巴里处理好这些事吗 |
[00:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[00:18] | I’d like to speak with you all about Ryan Madison. | 我想就瑞恩·麦迪逊一案 跟你们所有人谈谈 |
[00:22] | Detective. | 警探 |
[00:24] | You know, I’ve done my share of ride-alongs. | 我也坐过警车 观察过你们的日常 |
[00:27] | From where I’m standing, | 就我看来 |
[00:30] | you check all the boxes. | 你真是完全符合我对理想型的要求 |
[00:32] | What the fuck are you supposed to be? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[00:34] | Barry, I don’t want to be alone. | 巴里 我不想一个人待着 |
[00:36] | Do you think I’m gonna be a star? | 你觉得我会成为明星吗 |
[00:39] | Like a movie star? Yeah. | 你是说电影明星吗 当然了 |
[00:49] | B-A… Barry Block. | 巴 巴里·布洛克 |
[00:51] | Create account. | 注册新用户 |
[00:53] | Great. | 好了 |
[00:54] | And now… you exist. | 现在 你就有脸书账号啦 |
[00:57] | Okay, so we’ve added everyone from class. | 我帮你把班上每个人都加为好友了 |
[00:59] | Is there anyone else you wanna add? | 你还有想加的人吗 |
[01:02] | Just name a friend, any friend. | 随便说个朋友的名字就行 |
[01:09] | There’s a guy I served with, who’s from LA. | 有个原先跟我一起当兵的人 他是洛杉矶人 |
[01:12] | – Chris Lucado, L-U-C-A– – That him? | -克里斯·卢卡多 卢 卡 -是他吗 |
[01:16] | Jesus. That was fast. | 天哪 这么快 |
[01:18] | Oh yeah, I know You can find anyone on Facebook now. | 对 现在你可以在脸书上找到任何人 |
[01:20] | That’s why it’s great that you’re on it. | 这就是为什么有个账号会很棒 |
[01:21] | You know, you want people to be able to find you, right? | 你也希望人们可以找到你 对吧 |
[01:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:26] | Yeah, that must be his kid. | 那肯定是他的孩子 |
[01:28] | Problem with Facebook now, just one big baby parade. | 脸书现在就像个大型的宝宝炫耀会 |
[01:37] | That’s crazy. | 真厉害 |
[01:39] | Do you wanna maybe get breakfast or something? | 你想一起去吃个早饭什么的吗 |
[01:42] | Maybe you can help me with my Mamet monologue before class. | 上课前也许你可以帮我练一下那段马梅的独白 |
[01:46] | I’m not going to class. | 我今天不去上课 |
[01:47] | Yeah, Mike got me another audition. | 没错 迈克帮我争取到另一个试镜 |
[01:50] | So, I’ll see you later at Natalie’s party. | 咱们在娜塔莉的派对上再见吧 |
[01:52] | I thought we were going together. | 我以为我们会一起去呢 |
[01:54] | Yeah, You’ll be there, I’ll be there. | 对呀 你会去 我也会去 |
[01:56] | Does this look military to you? | 这件衣服有没有军装的感觉 |
[01:58] | – Are you playing someone in the military? – A medic. | -你要演军队里面的人吗 -医务兵 |
[02:00] | You know, I used to be a Marine. so… | 我以前是海军陆战队的 所以 |
[02:04] | if there’s any questions that you wanna ask me– | 如果你有什么想问的 可以问我 |
[02:06] | No. I can ask Mike. | 不用了 我可以问迈克 |
[02:07] | He’s an agent. He gets it. | 他是个经纪人 他都懂 |
[02:11] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[02:16] | So, I’m just gonna prepare. | 那么 现在我要开始准备了 |
[02:18] | Oh, okay. For… for your audition? | 好的 准备试镜吗 |
[02:20] | Cool. | 好 |
[02:26] | So I should probably leave? Is that what you’re saying? | 所以你的意思是 我该走了是吗 |
[02:28] | – So sweet. – Right. | -你太贴心了 -好吧 |
[02:34] | 第四章 “全心为你” | |
[02:37] | Wait. He shot himself? | 等等 他自杀了吗 |
[02:38] | Yeah, he decided he’d rather off himself than talk to me. | 对 他宁愿自杀也不愿跟我聊天 |
[02:42] | I pulled a major mindfuck on him | 他的思想根本抵挡不住我的催眠大法 |
[02:45] | So, now we are in the catbird seat. Here. | 那么现在我们占上风了 给你 |
[02:48] | – What’s this? – Our next job. | -这是什么 -下一个任务 |
[02:51] | A Bolivian stash house, | 玻利维亚人的藏毒屋 |
[02:53] | where they cut their coca. | 他们在那做可卡因 |
[02:55] | How many guys? | 里面有多少人 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. Who’s ever there I guess. Five, six? | 不太清楚 应该没几个人 大概五六个吧 |
[02:59] | Fuches, this isn’t a hit. This is a raid. | 福克斯 这不是暗杀 这是突袭 |
[03:02] | I know. I know it isn’t our regular gig, | 我知道 这不像我们往常接的活儿 |
[03:04] | but I believe in you, Barry. | 但是我相信你 巴里 |
[03:06] | Now, Pazar gets this stash house. | 只要帕扎把这个藏毒屋搞到手 |
[03:08] | He can push the Bolivians out, take over their ops. | 他就能把那些玻利维亚人赶走 接管他们的生意 |
[03:11] | I mean, he gets bigger, he brings us up. | 他生意做大了 我们也发达了 |
[03:13] | We ride his hairy shoulders to the moon. | 帕扎得道 咱俩升天啊 |
[03:15] | Hey, speaking of which, here’s for Paco. | 说到这儿 这是解决掉帕科的酬金 |
[03:19] | Come on. You know you want some. | 拿着吧 你知道你想要的 |
[03:21] | Take it, take. You earned it. Take it. | 拿着 这是你赚的 拿着 |
[03:23] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[03:25] | The rest goes in the cookie jar. | 剩下的就放进饼干盒里 |
[03:29] | So, what this means? That, we’re both staying in LA? | 所以意思是说 我们都得待在洛杉矶吗 |
[03:33] | Couch folds out. | 你可以睡折叠式的沙发 |
[03:33] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[03:36] | No. | 没有 |
[03:38] | No, it’s great. | 没有 挺好的 |
[03:39] | Yeah, you’re damn right it’s great. | 当然好了 |
[03:41] | I mean, these guys were ready to take us out, | 之前这些家伙还想除掉我们 |
[03:42] | and now we couldn’t leave if we tried. | 现在我们想走都走不了了 |
[03:46] | You’re fucking welcomed. | 不用谢哦 |
[03:48] | Last two drawers are yours. | 最后两个空抽屉是你的 |
[03:56] | So, which one of you type the wrong password to lock camera? | 所以 是谁输了错的密码 把摄像机锁了 |
[04:06] | Why is that important? | 这很重要吗 |
[04:07] | So it was you, yes? | 所以是你干的 对吗 |
[04:09] | Can you open it? | 你能打开吗 |
[04:11] | Well, because of you, what I must now do is bypass locking protocol… | 因为你 我现在得避开封锁协议 |
[04:14] | Can you open it? | 能 不 能 开 |
[04:18] | What I must do is bypass locking protocol, | 我得避开封锁协议 |
[04:20] | then run application to brute-force decrypt password. | 然后运行一个强行解码程序 |
[04:24] | I write the software myself. | 那软件是我自己编的 |
[04:27] | How… how long will that take? | 那得要多长时间 |
[04:29] | It takes what it takes. | 这我也不知道 |
[04:31] | Could be one day, two day, | 可能要一天 两天 |
[04:35] | three day, four day. | 三天 四天 |
[04:38] | Should I do? | 还做吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah. Do. | 嗯 开始吧 |
[04:44] | I came in early for this bullshit? | 我来这么早 你就让我听这堆屁话 |
[04:48] | Hey, man, don’t click on any open tabs. | 你最好不要点那些已打开的标签页 |
[05:00] | Gene M. Cousineau speaking. | 我是吉恩·M·库西诺 |
[05:01] | Hello, Mr. Cousineau, this is Detective Janice Moss. | 你好 库西诺先生 我是珍妮丝·莫斯警探 |
[05:04] | You left me a message, you said you had | 你给我留了语音消息说 |
[05:05] | some valuable information regarding Ryan Madison? | 你有一些关于瑞恩·麦迪逊的重要信息 是吗 |
[05:08] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[05:10] | I think I’ve got a little bit of a bombshell for you. | 这消息可劲爆了 |
[05:13] | But I don’t feel comfortable talking on the phone, | 但是我不想在电话里说 |
[05:16] | could we meet for coffee? | 咱们能见面喝杯咖啡吗 |
[05:18] | Okay. I can do this afternoon. | 可以 我下午有时间 |
[05:20] | I was thinking a little later. Like, 8:30? | 稍微晚点吧 晚上八点半怎么样 |
[05:23] | I’ll get a reservation at Stella Luna | 我会在星月餐厅订好位置 |
[05:27] | It’ll be under Neil Patrick Harris. | 我会以尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯的名义订位[美国男星] |
[05:28] | I find I get a better table that way. | 我发现用他的名字能订到更好的桌位 |
[05:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:34] | Gene? | 吉恩 |
[05:36] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[05:37] | Until then. | 今晚见 |
[05:43] | Jesus, God. | 天哪 |
[05:47] | Oh my God, he’s with Judd Hirsch. | 天哪 这是他和贾德·赫希的合影[美国演员] |
[05:50] | Francine! | 弗朗辛 |
[05:51] | This crazy man know Judd Hirsch! | 这个疯子认识贾德·赫希 |
[05:53] | – What? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[05:55] | Hey, Sherry. | 你好 雪莉 |
[05:56] | Gene Cousineau. | 吉恩·库西诺 |
[05:57] | Always good to see you. | 总是很高兴见到你 |
[05:58] | Thank you. It’s what I do. | 谢谢 我的职业就是为了娱乐大众 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna give you two options today. | 今天我将呈现两种演法 |
[06:04] | Gene M. Cousineau | 吉恩·M·库西诺 |
[06:06] | reading for Man in Back of Line | 试镜排在队伍后面的人 |
[06:09] | Self-managed. | 自我经纪 |
[06:14] | We’re waiting here! | 我们还在这儿等着呢 |
[06:17] | Two. | 第二种 |
[06:19] | Hey. We’re waiting here. | 我们还在这等着呢 |
[06:23] | would you like to see anything else? | 你还想看点其他的吗 |
[06:25] | Nope, that was great. | 不用了 刚刚就很好 |
[06:26] | – I think we got it. – Wonderful. Thanks. | -我们已经有数了 -那太好了 谢谢 |
[06:29] | “Do you think I’m gonna lose my leg, miss?” | “你觉得我会失去双腿吗 小姐” |
[06:31] | “You listen to me, soldier.” | “听我说 士兵” |
[06:33] | “I won’t let you lose your leg,” | “我不会让你失去你的腿” |
[06:36] | “but you need to make me two promises in return.” | “但你得向我保证两件事” |
[06:39] | “One…” | “第一” |
[06:40] | “One, you never stop fighting,” | “第一 你绝不能放弃抗争” |
[06:43] | “Never, ever.” | “永远不能放弃” |
[06:44] | “Okay. And what’s the other promise?” | “好 那另外一个承诺是什么” |
[06:46] | “You’ll stop calling me miss.” | “你别再叫我小姐了” |
[06:48] | “From now on when you refer to me,” | “从现在开始 如果你要叫我” |
[06:51] | “you’ll refer to me as Dr. Audrina Borowitz.” | “你要称呼我为奥德丽娜·波洛维茨医生” |
[06:57] | – That was great. – You think so? | -你演得很棒 -真的吗 |
[07:00] | What about the wardrobe? Is it too much? | 我这身行头会不会太过了 |
[07:01] | No, it’s great. | 没有 这样很好 |
[07:03] | You go in there today and do it just like that, | 你今天去那儿 就像刚才那样表演 |
[07:05] | I think you’re gonna book it. | 这个角色八成就是你的了 |
[07:06] | – Really? – Yup. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[07:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:11] | So if I do book it, | 如果我真的得到了这个角色 |
[07:12] | then does that mean, like instead of hip-pocketing me, | 那是不是就表示 咱们不会再非正式的合作 |
[07:15] | you would be my– | 你会正式成为我的 |
[07:17] | Okay, let me tell you where I am with that. | 好吧 我跟你讲讲我的打算吧 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:19] | I get to this point with a lot of my prospective clients | 每当我跟潜在客户走到这一步的时候 |
[07:22] | where I have a decision to make. | 我都得做个决定 |
[07:24] | Do I wanna sign them or do I wanna fuck them? | 我是想签她们呢 还是想上她们 |
[07:33] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[07:36] | I’d really like to keep this professional. | 我希望我们能保持专业 |
[07:42] | That was totally a joke. | 我就跟你开个玩笑 |
[07:44] | Did you think I was serious? | 你不会当真了吧 |
[07:44] | – Oh, yeah. Oh, God. – I was totally kidding, | -天哪 -我就想逗逗你 |
[07:46] | – Yeah, no, no. – I thought you knew that. | -是 当然了 -我还以为你知道呢 |
[07:48] | Oh, I’m– I’m sorry. I– no, of course. | 抱歉 这当然是个玩笑了 |
[07:51] | I– sorry. | 是我大惊小怪了 |
[07:55] | That’s funny. | 还挺好笑 |
[07:57] | Sorry about that. | 真的很抱歉 |
[08:03] | Okay, cool. Well, I– actually, | 好吧 实际上我得 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna stop off at work first so I can grab my check, | 我得先去工作的地方领工资 |
[08:07] | just ’cause I don’t wanna like– | 因为我不想 |
[08:08] | I wanna put it in before we go, | 我想在走之前把钱存进去 |
[08:10] | so I’m gonna grab my check from work and come right after. | 所以我打算先把工资拿到 再直接过去 |
[08:11] | 克里斯给你发送了一条消息 查看 关闭 | |
[08:12] | So I got– I just got a set amount of food, | 今晚的食物有限 |
[08:15] | and a set amount of drinks, so just no plus ones if that’s cool. | 酒水也有限 如果可以的话 大家就别携伴了 |
[08:18] | – Yeah. Okay, so what time ? – Sevenish. | -好 几点开始 -七点左右吧 |
[08:20] | – Cool. – Oh, and my friend Zach Burrows is gonna be there. | -好 -对了 我的朋友扎克·布罗斯也会去 |
[08:23] | – Do I know him? – Well, he just finished shooting. | -我认识他吗 -他刚刚才拍完一部戏 |
[08:26] | He’s, playing Pinocchio in the new live-action Pinocchio. | 他在新的真人版《匹诺曹》里演匹诺曹 |
[08:31] | How old is he? | 他多大 |
[08:34] | It’s mocap, like motion capture. | 那片子是用的动捕 就是动作捕捉技术 |
[08:36] | – Yeah, I know. – Okay, so, they’re just gonna digitally shrink him down | -我知道 -对 就是用数字技术把他缩小 |
[08:40] | and then animate the puppet on top of him, so. | 然后用特效把他变成木偶的样子 |
[08:44] | But he’s gonna be a huge star, | 但他一定会成为一个大明星的 |
[08:45] | so just try to be cool about it. You know what I mean? | 所以我们得淡定一点 你懂我意思吗 |
[08:48] | Of course I’ll be cool. I don’t know who he is. | 我当然会很淡定 我连他是谁都不知道 |
[08:49] | – You can tell– – Gene’s here! | -你能 -吉恩来了 |
[08:55] | – We love you! – Gene! | -我们爱你 -吉恩 |
[08:59] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好了 开始上课吧 |
[09:00] | Actors, I got three words for you: | 演员们 接下来你们要看到的是 |
[09:02] | Glengarry Glen Ross. | 《大亨游戏》 |
[09:14] | Can you put that coffee down? | 你能不能把咖啡放下 |
[09:17] | Coffee’s for closers, only. | 只有能做出业绩的人才能喝咖啡 |
[09:20] | You call yourself a salesman? | 就你还有脸自称推销员 |
[09:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[09:24] | Hi. I’m from downtown. I’m from Mitch and Murray. | 你们好 我是从市中心来的 我来自米莫公司 |
[09:28] | So, you’ve got, all of you got | 现在你们这些人 你们每个人 |
[09:30] | just one week to regain your jobs, | 都只有一周的时间 来保住自己的工作 |
[09:33] | starting with tonight. | 从今晚开始算 |
[09:36] | Okay, we’re adding a little something to this month’s sales contest. | 我们还给这个月的销售竞争加了点东西 |
[09:41] | As you all know, first prize | 你们都知道 一等奖 |
[09:43] | is a Cadillac El Dorado. | 是一辆凯迪拉克黄金帝国敞篷车 |
[09:46] | Anybody wanna see what second prize is? | 有人想知道二等奖是什么吗 |
[09:49] | Second prize is a set of steak knives. | 二等奖是一套牛排刀具 |
[09:54] | Third prize is you’re fired. | 三等奖是炒鱿鱼 |
[09:56] | – but I’ve worked out a little– – Okay, okay. No, no, no. | -但是我想出了一些 -好了 够了 够了 |
[09:59] | Stop. I’m not kidding. You’re making me nauseous. | 停下 我没开玩笑 你演的让我恶心了 |
[10:02] | Barry, I gave you this monologue for a reason. | 巴里 我让你演这段独白是有原因的 |
[10:05] | To see if you were capable of | 我想看看你能不能 |
[10:07] | of playing a character with even the mildest set of balls. | 带着哪怕一点点的强势去演角色 |
[10:10] | You know, I’m seeing a trend in your work, and it’s disturbing, | 我发现你演戏时总有一种倾向 很恼人 |
[10:14] | and it’s this… | 那就是 |
[10:16] | You are deferential to every character in a scene… | 你尊重一段场景里的每个角色 |
[10:21] | except for yours! | 却不尊重你自己的角色 |
[10:23] | It’s the way you read every scene. | 不管哪个场景 你读台词的时候都这样 |
[10:26] | And if you’re gonna be an actor, | 如果你想成为一个演员 |
[10:28] | it’s a big problem. | 那将会是一个大问题 |
[10:30] | Okay, listen. I guess what I just thought was that my guy | 我理解的是 我饰演的角色 |
[10:33] | was trying to help these other dudes achieve a goal, right? | 正试着帮助其他人去完成一个目标 对吗 |
[10:36] | And if it was me, I would want them– | 如果换做是我 我就会想让他们 |
[10:38] | You know what? That is so lovely. If it was you. | 那您还真是贴心呢 处处为别人着想 |
[10:41] | Is that the way you see your life, as a human doormat? | 这就是你看待生活的方式吗 做一个受气包 |
[10:45] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[10:47] | Cause that’s all we’ve ever seen in here. | 但我们所看到的就是这样 |
[10:49] | And I’ll bet you tits to donuts | 我敢打赌 |
[10:51] | it’s no different out there in the real world. | 你在现实生活中也是这副低声下气的样子 |
[10:53] | You were in the service, right? | 你当过兵 是吗 |
[10:55] | Right? Yeah, well, that makes sense, doesn’t it? | 那就说得通了 不是吗 |
[10:57] | Stand like this. Clean your gun. | 军姿站好 枪杆擦亮 |
[10:59] | Swab the deck. Peel a potato. | 清理甲板 削个土豆 |
[11:02] | Barry, do you ever ask for what you need? | 巴里 你有没有开口要过你需要的东西 |
[11:04] | Or do you just quietly feel shame at your own desires | 还是你一直在忍气吞声 为自己的欲望而羞耻 |
[11:08] | while sadly doing the bidding of others? | 却又一直可悲地听命于他人呢 |
[11:11] | “Dear diary, today,” | “亲爱的日记 今天” |
[11:14] | “I did what everybody else wanted me to do.” | “我做了所有人都想让我去做的事” |
[11:17] | “Is that all right with you, diary?” | “你觉得这样可以吗 日记本” |
[11:20] | “Love, Barry.” | “爱你的巴里” |
[11:23] | Is that the life you wanna lead? | 这就是你想要的生活吗 |
[11:27] | – Look at me. Answer me. – No. | -看着我 回答我 -不是 |
[11:29] | No. You’re just saying that because I told you to say it! | 不 你否认是因为我让你否认了 |
[11:32] | Well, I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我真不知道你想让我说什么 |
[11:33] | I want you to fight for yourself, Barry. | 我想让你为自己抗争 巴里 |
[11:35] | I want you to tell me one thing you desire. | 我想让你告诉我一件你自己想做的事 |
[11:37] | I want you to say out loud, | 我要你大声讲出来 |
[11:39] | “Hey, I want this!” | “没错 我想做这事” |
[11:41] | Can you tell me one thing? | 你能告诉我哪怕一件事吗 |
[11:43] | All I want is to take this class. | 我想要的就是来上表演课 |
[11:45] | Well, then you’ve got 10 seconds to make me believe that, fucko, | 现在你有十秒钟的时间让我相信你这话 |
[11:48] | or you’re never gonna see the inside of this class again! | 否则你就再也不许踏进这间教室的门 |
[11:52] | And action. | 开始 |
[11:58] | Fuches! I’m not doing it! | 福克斯 我不干了 |
[11:59] | Any of it, okay? | 我要撂挑子了 懂吗 |
[12:00] | I know it’s what you want, | 我知道这是你想要的 |
[12:01] | but, fuck you! Okay? | 但是 滚你妈的 懂吗 |
[12:04] | There’s a lot of things that I wanna do, | 我有很多想做的事情 |
[12:06] | but you don’t care about any of that! | 但你根本不在乎 |
[12:08] | Take out a stash house all by myself? | 你还想让我单枪匹马地去拿下一个藏毒屋 |
[12:10] | “Oh yeah, let’s have Barry do it.” | “没问题 全交给巴里吧” |
[12:11] | “He’s fucking Jason Bourne!” | “他可是他妈的杰森·伯恩呢” |
[12:13] | Yeah! No! Fuck it! I’m out! | 你他妈想得倒美 老子不干了 |
[12:15] | So you’re going back to Ohio, | 所以你回你的俄亥俄州 |
[12:16] | and I’m staying here, and that’s it! | 我待在这 就这样 |
[12:19] | Fuck you! | 去你大爷的 |
[12:30] | “refer to me as…” | “称呼我为” |
[12:32] | “Dr. Audrina Borowitz.” | “奥德丽娜·波洛维茨医生” |
[12:35] | “From now on when you refer to me,” | “从现在开始 如果你要叫我” |
[12:38] | “you’ll refer to me as Dr. Audrina Borowitz.” | “你要称呼我为奥德丽娜·波洛维茨医生” |
[12:42] | – Sally? – Yes. | -萨莉 -是我 |
[12:44] | Question. | 我要问一下 |
[12:46] | Who made your appointment? | 是谁帮你预约的试镜 |
[12:47] | – My agent. – And who’s your agent? | -我的经纪人 -谁是你的经纪人 |
[12:49] | Mike Hallman. I wrote it down on the sign-in sheet. | 迈克·霍曼 我在签到表上写了 |
[12:52] | Yeah. That’s sort of the problem. | 对 问题就出在这儿 |
[12:55] | We didn’t have you on the list, | 试镜名单上没有你的名字 |
[12:56] | so we called Mike to straighten it out, | 所以我们打电话给迈克问了一下 |
[12:58] | and he said he doesn’t represent you. | 他说他并不是你的经纪人 |
[13:03] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[13:07] | I– Oh. Okay, I– | 我 好吧 我 |
[13:10] | Oop. Oh, sorry about that. | 该死 真抱歉 |
[13:13] | – It’s okay. – Sorry about that. | -没关系 -非常抱歉 |
[13:14] | – Oh, no worries. – Thank you so much. | -没事 -非常感谢 |
[13:16] | – Thank you. – You’re– you’re welcome. Okay. | -谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[13:18] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[13:19] | Break a leg. | 祝你好运 |
[13:24] | – Alana? – Yes. | -阿拉娜 -在 |
[14:05] | When did I know? | 我什么时候知道的吗 |
[14:07] | I remember exactly. | 我记得非常清楚 |
[14:08] | Barry and I had just started dating, | 那时候我跟巴里刚刚开始约会 |
[14:10] | and he bought me this laptop, | 他给我买了一台笔记本 |
[14:12] | because my screen was broken. | 因为我的那台屏幕坏了 |
[14:14] | And I just thought, | 然后当时我就在想 |
[14:16] | Now here is a guy who knows exactly what he wants | 这个男人清楚地知道自己想要什么 |
[14:19] | and is not afraid to go after it. | 并且他能勇敢地去追求 |
[14:22] | And that was it. | 就是这样 |
[14:26] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, bud. | -老兄 -你好啊 |
[14:27] | Can I get one of those with cheese? | 能给我一份加了芝士的吗 |
[14:28] | Absolutely, Jon Hamm. | 当然可以了 乔·哈姆 |
[14:30] | Oh, you’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[14:31] | Whoa! What is this? | 哇 这是什么 |
[14:33] | What is that, beryllium? | 这是什么做的 铍吗 |
[14:34] | It’s gold. Solid gold. | 是金的 纯金 |
[14:36] | – I’m really proud of you. – Thanks. | -真行啊你 -谢谢 |
[14:38] | Can I take a shit in your house? | 我可以在你家上个大号吗 |
[14:40] | We have five guest rooms. Take your pick. | 我们有五间客房 随便挑吧 |
[15:18] | So I was screaming at this guy, and then I was like | 然后我就冲着他尖叫 但我又一想 |
[15:20] | “He could be an agent. I don’t know.” | “他可能是个经纪人呢 我也不清楚” |
[15:23] | Barry’s here! | 巴里来了 |
[15:30] | Look at your outfit. | 看看你这一身 |
[15:32] | Yeah. I– I went to J. Crew, | 是啊 我去逛了服装店 |
[15:34] | and this was on the mannequin. | 这身衣服就穿在模特身上 |
[15:38] | Did you see Zach Burrows is here? | 你看到了吗 扎克·布罗斯也来了 |
[15:41] | – Do you see him? Don’t look at him. – Okay. | -你看见他了吗 别盯着他看 -好的 |
[15:42] | Look at him, but don’t look at him. | 你可以看他一眼 但别盯着他 |
[15:43] | I’m sort of marinating in my craft. | 我主要是在打磨自己的演技 |
[15:46] | Taking a little time for that. | 花了一些时间在这上面 |
[15:49] | How do– how do you guys know each other again? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[15:50] | He’s just like an old friend. | 他算是我的一个老朋友 |
[15:53] | We’re, like, in this secret group together. | 我们同在一个秘密小组里 |
[15:54] | It’s like a special anonymous group for people with problems. | 就是那种为了帮助有问题的人的匿名小组 |
[16:01] | What, you’re so crazy. | 哎呀 你真是太客气了 |
[16:04] | I said no gifts, but you brought a– | 我都说了别带礼物 你怎么还是买 |
[16:06] | I’m gonna go talk to Sasha. | 我去找一下萨莎 |
[16:08] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[16:09] | How’s it going? How did it go? | 怎么样 进展得怎么样 |
[16:11] | Great. Yeah, it all went so great. | 很好 进展得很顺利 |
[16:14] | When do you find out if you got it? | 那什么时候能知道结果 |
[16:15] | what’s with the laptop? | 你拿着笔记本电脑干嘛 |
[16:17] | This is for you. | 这是送给你的 |
[16:20] | Yours was cracked, | 你的屏幕不是碎了吗 |
[16:21] | so I– I bought you a new one. | 所以我给你新买了一台 |
[16:25] | That’s like… three months of my rent. | 这台电脑都能抵我三个月的房租了 |
[16:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:35] | Do you– do you want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[16:37] | Oh, I– yeah, well I already have a drink, so… | 我已经在喝了 所以 |
[16:39] | Yeah. All right. Cool. | 好吧 没事 |
[16:43] | I just– I haven’t said hi to Natalie, so… | 我还没跟娜塔莉打过招呼呢 那我先 |
[16:47] | So, I guess I have technically have had my first audition | 我想我确实有过第一次试镜 |
[16:50] | but it was just, like, in North Hollywood… | 但那次是在北好莱坞 |
[16:52] | in this guy’s apartment and he was like, “Dance” | 在那个家伙的公寓里 然后他说 “跳个舞” |
[16:54] | And so I was like, “What is this gonna be on?” | 我就问 “这个要在哪儿播出” |
[16:57] | And he said, “The Internet”. | 他说 “网上” |
[17:13] | Can I get a Glenlivet, two fingers? | 可以给我来杯格伦利物威士忌吗 |
[17:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | Hey, buddy. | 你好啊 老兄 |
[17:18] | Quite a little shindig you got going here, huh? | 你这派对还挺热闹哈 |
[17:20] | What, are you a bike messenger? | 你怎么穿得像个邮递员 |
[17:25] | Interview with Gene Cousineau at Stella Luna restaurant, | 在星月餐厅与吉恩·库西诺见面 |
[17:28] | Detective Janice Moss serial num… | 珍妮丝·莫斯警探 编号是 |
[17:34] | Oh, Jesus. | 老天爷啊 |
[17:36] | Mr. Cousineau, you said coffee. | 你不是说喝咖啡吗 库西诺先生 |
[17:38] | Yes. | 是的呀 |
[17:39] | And they do a wonderful espresso here. | 这家餐厅的意式浓缩十分香醇 |
[17:42] | I recommend it black with just a dollop of gelato. | 我推荐你喝意式雪顶黑咖啡 |
[17:47] | Please. | 请 |
[17:54] | So, your valuable piece of information. | 那么 你说的重要信息是什么 |
[17:58] | Wow. Straight to the meat. | 哇 直奔主题呢 |
[18:01] | I like it. Okay. | 我喜欢 好吧 |
[18:03] | So, I brought you here to let you know | 我之所以把你约到这 是想让你知道 |
[18:05] | that Ryan Madison was not in fact, his real name. | 事实上 瑞恩·麦迪逊这个名字并不是他的真名 |
[18:10] | His real name… | 他的真名 |
[18:12] | – was… – Richard Krempf. | -是 -理查德·科伦普夫 |
[18:16] | Would you prefer the red or the white? | 你更喜欢红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[18:24] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这儿干嘛 |
[18:27] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[18:28] | you really let me have it today. | 你今天可真是好好教训了我一顿啊 |
[18:30] | and I thought, “Well, Barry seems upset about something.” | 我就想 “巴里似乎在烦恼什么事情” |
[18:32] | I got worried, and I followed you here. | 我有点担心 所以就跟过来了 |
[18:35] | Oh, that’s good. That’s really good. | 真好吃 这真的很好吃 |
[18:38] | And you know what? You didn’t notice, | 你知道吗 你竟然没发现我 |
[18:40] | which surprised me, ’cause I thought, well, | 这点真让我吃惊 因为我以为 |
[18:42] | “Barry would notice, I mean, if someone’s following him.” | “如果有人在跟踪他 巴里会察觉的” |
[18:45] | “That’s kind of his job.” | “这可是他的工作啊” |
[18:47] | Fuches, you gotta fucking leave. | 福克斯 你得离开这儿 |
[18:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:50] | Thing that hurts is you lied to me. | 你对我撒谎真是伤了我的心了 |
[18:52] | We’re friends. You can be honest. | 我们是朋友 你可以告诉我实情的 |
[18:55] | You’re still going to that class, yes? | 你还在上那个表演课 是吗 |
[18:57] | Yes. Yes, I am. Yes. | 是的 对 没错 |
[18:59] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[19:00] | I want you to have that, | 你继续上课没问题 |
[19:02] | but I just don’t want you to screw up our thing too. | 但我不想让你搞砸我们的事情 |
[19:04] | I mean, you said you could do both things, right? | 你说过你可以兼顾两边的 不是吗 |
[19:06] | – Yeah. – Here. | -是的 -拿着 |
[19:08] | Put this in your car. | 放进你车里 |
[19:12] | Okay. I can see I’m making you nervous. | 好了 我知道我让你紧张了 |
[19:14] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[19:16] | I’m not gonna tell all these people who you really are. | 我不会告诉这些人你的真实身份的 |
[19:19] | You know, that would ruin everything. | 那样会毁掉一切的 |
[19:21] | Wouldn’t it? Am I right? | 是不是 我说得对吗 |
[19:22] | Yes, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[19:23] | Okay. Proceed. I’ll get out of your hair. | 好吧 你继续玩吧 我就不打扰你了 |
[19:26] | – Okay. – You know what? Just– just, well, you know. | -好的 -我做这些 就想提醒你一下 你懂的 |
[19:29] | – Yeah, I do know. – Yeah. Okay. | -嗯 我懂 -那就好 |
[19:31] | – Get out. Get out, now. – I’ll– I’ll see you at home. | -快走 马上走 -我在家等你 |
[19:35] | So, was Ryan close to anyone in class? | 在班上谁跟瑞恩的关系比较好呢 |
[19:39] | Any best friends or romantic entanglements? | 他有没有挚友或者是什么感情纠葛 |
[19:41] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[19:43] | From what I gleaned from the proverbial water cooler | 就我听到的各种八卦闲谈来说 |
[19:46] | he was a bit of a tomcat, | 他算得上是个风流浪子 |
[19:48] | but he never brought that into class. | 但他从没有把那风流做派带到课堂里来 |
[19:50] | So, like his performances, | 就像他的表演一样 |
[19:52] | he was completely devoid of drama. | 他这人完全没有任何戏剧性 |
[19:57] | – So he was a bad actor? – Yes. | -所以他是个很差劲的演员 -对 |
[20:01] | Well, okay. I’m gonna thank you for your time, Mr. Cousineau. | 好吧 感谢您百忙之中抽出时间见我 库西诺先生 |
[20:04] | What about the food? | 不吃点东西吗 |
[20:06] | I didn’t come here for food, Mr. Cousineau. | 我不是来吃饭的 库西诺先生 |
[20:07] | I’m working, remember? | 我在工作 记得吗 |
[20:08] | All right. I’ll make you a proposition. | 那好 我给你一个建议 |
[20:09] | – What? – You’re already here. | -是什么 -你来都来了 |
[20:11] | Give me just a little more time, | 不如再给我一点时间 |
[20:14] | and if that chicken à la king | 如果这份皇家奶油鸡 |
[20:16] | is not the best piece of poultry you’ve ever had in your mouth… | 不是你这辈子吃过的最美味的家禽 |
[20:21] | you can kick me right in the genitals. | 你可以踹我裆 |
[20:25] | I mean, where are you going at this time of night anyway? | 毕竟 大晚上的你还能到哪儿去呢 |
[20:28] | Gonna throw your fedora up on a hat rack, | 不也就是回家把帽子扔在架子上 |
[20:32] | share a warm beer with your parakeet? | 然后去和你的长尾小鹦鹉共享一杯温啤吗 |
[20:40] | Right in the balls? | 我能直接踢蛋是吧 |
[20:47] | What the fuck? Shut the fuck up. | 搞什么 不会吧 |
[20:49] | Yeah, dude, I got a fucking wife, | 是吧 老兄 我他妈都已经有老婆了 |
[20:51] | a fucking kid now. | 还他妈有了一个孩子 |
[20:52] | – Look at this. Look. – Oh, that’s fucking crazy. | -你看这个 -真他妈不可思议 |
[20:54] | – He looks just fucking like you, dude. – I fucking know. | -你儿子他妈的长得跟你一模一样 -那可不 |
[20:57] | – What the fuck? – It’s fucking wild, right? | -我靠 -这他妈真的很刺激 对吧 |
[20:59] | – Fucking wild. – Fucking kids. | -太他妈疯狂了 -你他妈都有孩子了 |
[21:00] | – Fucking kids. – Fucking kids. | -他妈的孩子啊 -他妈的孩子啊 |
[21:03] | Fuckings kids, man. | 他妈的孩子啊 老兄 |
[21:04] | So, fucking look at you, man | 看看你 他妈的穿成这样 |
[21:07] | in your fucking bug shirt. | 你这衬衫上全是他妈的虫子图案 |
[21:10] | You’re gonna be a fucking actor now? | 你他妈是要做演员吗 |
[21:12] | I’m gonna fucking try. | 我他妈得试试 |
[21:13] | It’s harder than it fucking looks. | 但这事做起来比看上去难多了 |
[21:14] | – Yeah, good on you, man. – Thanks. | -是啊 祝你好运 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[21:16] | Right on. Fuck. | 真心的 |
[21:17] | Barry, gonna introduce me to your friends? | 巴里 不给我介绍介绍你的朋友们吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah, this is Chris. | 当然 这是克里斯 |
[21:21] | We were in the Marines together. | 我们以前一起在海军陆战队服役来着 |
[21:22] | Great. And who are they? | 好的 那他们呢 |
[21:26] | You just hit my fucking face. | 你他妈居然打我脸 |
[21:28] | That’s, wait. What are your buddies’ names again? | 他们是 等一下 你这些伙计叫什么来着 |
[21:30] | Oh, that, that’s Taylor and that’s Vaughan. | 那是泰勒 那是沃恩 |
[21:33] | They’re harmless. | 他们俩不会闹事的 |
[21:33] | – Are they? – What you gonna do? Come on. | -是吗 -你想怎样 来呀 |
[21:36] | That was dope! | 牛逼啊 |
[21:38] | Sorry, was it not cool of inviting them? | 抱歉 我是不是不该邀请他们来 |
[21:40] | I can tell ’em you want ’em to leave. | 如果你想让他们走 我可以跟他们说的 |
[21:42] | You don’t need to tell them that. | 这就不必了 |
[21:45] | You know, she’s in, like, a secret club or– | 你知道吗 她是某个秘密俱乐部的成员 |
[21:48] | Bro, you fucking hitting that? | 老弟 她是你的女人吗 |
[21:50] | Oh, no, no, no, | 不 不是 不是 |
[21:51] | my girlfriend’s the blonde on the couch right there. | 我女朋友是坐在沙发上的那个金发女孩 |
[21:58] | Looks like Bieber’s macking on your chic, dude. | 那个小白脸貌似在跟你女人调情 老弟 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:04] | Pinocchio was my favorite when I was a kid. | 我小时候最喜欢匹诺曹了 |
[22:06] | God, it must’ve been such a challenge | 天哪 你得先演一个木偶男孩 |
[22:08] | to become a wooden boy who then becomes a real boy. | 然后再变成一个真正的男孩 这一定是个很大的挑战 |
[22:11] | I love playing transformative roles like that. | 我很喜欢演这种有转变的角色 |
[22:13] | Well, actually, it’s not gonna be me. | 但实际上这个角色并不是我的脸 |
[22:14] | They animate over me. | 他们会用特效覆盖我 |
[22:16] | It’ll be my movements, but I was on set every day. | 我只要做动作 不过我每天也都在拍摄现场 |
[22:18] | – Where’d you shoot? – South Africa for nine months. | -你在哪里拍摄的 -南非 拍了九个月 |
[22:21] | That’s cool. They fly you first class, right? | 太酷了 你是坐头等舱去的南非 是吗 |
[22:23] | They flew me. | 我确实是坐飞机过去的 |
[22:26] | Can you do the voice? | 你能模仿匹诺曹的声音吗 |
[22:28] | They’re gonna have a child do it. | 他们会让一个小孩来配音 |
[22:30] | Oh. So, what– like, is anyone gonna know that it’s you? | 那会有人知道这是你演的吗 |
[22:35] | Yeah, I mean, I’ll be in the credits. | 当然 演职员表里有我的名字 |
[22:38] | I– I think I’ll be in the credits. | 我觉得我应该会在演职员表里吧 |
[22:40] | Hi. I’m Zach Burrows. | 你好 我是扎克·布罗斯 |
[22:42] | Hi. Yeah, that’s my girl. | 随便了 但这是我的女人 |
[22:44] | What? | 什么 |
[22:45] | Yeah, that’s my girl. | 没错 这是我的女人 |
[22:45] | I don’t think the young lady wants you talking to her. | 我并不认为这位女士想要跟你聊天 |
[22:47] | – What the fuck, Barry? – No, no, I got this. | -你搞什么 巴里 -你别说话 我能搞定的 |
[22:50] | Hey, listen, One Direction, | 听着 小白脸 |
[22:51] | I don’t think the young lady wants you talking to her, | 我并不觉得这位女士想要跟你闲聊 |
[22:53] | so maybe you should just get the fuck outta here, man. | 所以你他妈最好还是赶紧滚 |
[22:55] | Are you fucking kidding me? I– | 你他妈在逗我吗 我 |
[22:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:00] | Sally! | 萨莉 |
[23:01] | Hi. I’m Zach Burrows. | 你好 我是扎克·布罗斯 |
[23:03] | Yes, I sent you my link. | 我知道 咱们加个好友吧 |
[23:08] | Sally. Sally. Hey. | 萨莉 萨莉 等等 |
[23:10] | – What the fuck was that? – What? Nothing. | -你刚刚在搞什么 -怎么了 没什么呀 |
[23:12] | I just didn’t like the way you were talking to that guy. | 我就是不喜欢你和那个家伙聊天的样子 |
[23:15] | You didn’t like the way I was talking to him? | 你不喜欢我跟他聊天的方式吗 |
[23:17] | Who asked you, Barry? | 你算老几 巴里 |
[23:19] | Oh, well… I– I’m sorry, | 我 我很抱歉 |
[23:21] | but, I mean, we slept with each other and– | 但毕竟 我们睡过了 |
[23:23] | Oh, my God. Yeah, we slept together one time. | 天哪 我们是睡了 但也就一次好吗 |
[23:27] | Oh, what, that makes me your girl now? | 怎么 就一次我就成了你的女人了吗 |
[23:30] | – Well, yeah, kinda. – Do not fucking tell me what I am. | -算是吧 -别他妈的跟我说我是谁 |
[23:35] | God, I am so…fucking sick of people telling me what I am. | 天哪 我真是受够了人们对我的身份指手画脚 |
[23:39] | Do you– do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[23:41] | – Do you? – No. No, I don’t. | -你知道吗 -不 我不知道 |
[23:43] | Well, it makes me feel like I’m not even a person, | 那会让我觉得我甚至都算不上是一个人 |
[23:47] | – and I am a person, Barry. – I know you are. | -但我确实是个活生生的人 巴里 -我知道啊 |
[23:49] | I know you’re a person. I’m sorry. | 我知道你是个活生生的人 对不起 |
[23:51] | I don’t know if you thought you could like buy me with that laptop, | 你是觉得送我一台笔记本就可以买下我了吗 |
[23:54] | but that was a weird-ass Tony Soprano move. | 真当自己是黑帮老大了是吧 |
[23:57] | And what the fuck are you wearing? | 还有 你他妈穿的这是什么 |
[24:02] | Barry, can you please control your friends? | 巴里 你能管一下你的朋友吗 |
[24:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[24:06] | Guys, chill out. | 各位 冷静点 |
[24:09] | Fuck yeah! | 爽 |
[24:10] | Come on, baby, fuck me! | 来呀 你他妈的 |
[24:13] | They’re scaring Zach Burrows. | 他们吓到扎克·布罗斯了 |
[24:14] | Barry, get them out of here right now, right now. | 巴里 赶紧让他们离开这 现在就走 |
[24:16] | – Like that? – Guys! Fellas. Guys. | -喜欢吗 -二位 放我一马 |
[24:21] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[24:21] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[24:23] | – What a fucking baby. – Pussy. | -这家伙真是个弱鸡 -怂逼 |
[24:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:28] | Hey, guys. | 兄弟们 |
[24:29] | – Get the fuck off of each other. – Hey, guys, guys, guys, listen! | -别打了 -二位 听着 |
[24:31] | Natalie wants you guys to leave! | 娜塔莉想让你们离开 |
[24:32] | I’m cool if you guys stay, but she wants you guys to leave. | 你们在这我无所谓 但她想让你们离开 |
[24:35] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:38] | Guys. | 各位 |
[24:39] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[24:39] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[24:49] | Look at your little hands. | 看你这小手啊 |
[24:53] | You are so little. | 你真的好小只哦 |
[24:56] | I could rock you like a baby. | 我可以把你当成小宝贝来随便蹂躏 |
[24:59] | I would like you to rock me like a baby. | 我也愿意让你用力蹂躏我 |
[25:02] | I could drop-kick you in the middle of the restaurant, | 我可以在餐厅中央把你一脚踢飞 |
[25:04] | and everybody would applaud, | 每个人都会拍手叫好 |
[25:05] | then I would beat the fuck outta you. | 然后我就会把你揍个半死 |
[25:09] | And I would let you do it. | 你愿打 我愿挨 |
[25:14] | – So… – What? | -所以 -怎么了 |
[25:15] | – The chicken? – It’s all right. | -鸡怎么样 -就那样吧 |
[25:16] | You would not die for that chicken? | 你难道不觉得它美味死了吗 |
[25:18] | That was not the greatest chicken? | 这难道不是你吃过的最美味的鸡肉吗 |
[25:25] | I’m crushed. | 我很受伤 |
[25:34] | Oh, my God. How did you do that? | 天哪 你怎么做到的 |
[25:38] | I can show you. It’s a teachable skill. | 我可以教你 这是可以学的 |
[25:41] | How about next Tuesdaty? | 下周二怎么样 |
[25:42] | Oh, shit. I gotta go. | 该死 我得走了 |
[25:44] | But can I see you again? | 我可以再见到你吗 |
[25:45] | I’m- I’m– No! | 我 我 不行 |
[25:47] | I’m investigating the murder of one of your students. | 我正在调查关于你学生的谋杀案 |
[25:48] | – This cannot be a thing. – I understand. | -我俩之间没可能 -我理解 |
[25:51] | But admit it, you had a good time. | 但是你得承认 你今天很开心 |
[25:54] | Okay, I actually did. | 没错 我是很开心 |
[25:57] | And I needed it, and I thank you. | 这也是我需要的 谢谢你 |
[26:00] | – Oh, Janice. – What? | -珍妮丝 -怎么了 |
[26:01] | Well, you’re the detective, and I got the confession, | 你才是警探 但得到供词的人却是我 |
[26:05] | m’lady. | 我尊敬的女士 |
[26:07] | Think about it until next Tuesday. | 考虑一下吧 下周二之前给我答复 |
[26:11] | I gotta go! | 我真得走了 |
[26:12] | Okay. But just try it on for a week. | 好吧 就试一个星期嘛 |
[26:15] | – See how it feels. – Bye. | -体会一下是什么感觉 -再见 |
[26:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:25] | – I want to go to Disneyland.- Okay. | -我要去迪士尼 -嗯 |
[26:26] | – How far from here? – It’s like an hour maybe. | -从这里过去得要多久 -可能得一个小时吧 |
[26:28] | – Kilometers, please. – Why does that matter? | -多少公里呢 拜托 -这很重要吗 |
[26:30] | – In kilometer, I don’t know– – Hey. We get it open? | -不知道多少公里我怎么知道 -解锁了吗 |
[26:33] | What I did was, in order to decrypt password– | 为了破译密码 |
[26:35] | Did we fucking get it open or not? | 你他妈到底解没解开 |
[26:37] | – I did. – Then play it. | -解开了 -那就播放啊 |
[26:41] | Now fast-forward. | 快进 |
[26:44] | Okay. No, no. Okay, one back. | 可以 过了过了 就这里 再退一点 |
[26:47] | Right there. Right there. Right there. | 就是这儿 就是这儿 就是这儿 |
[26:48] | Take it! Take the shot! | 开啊 开枪 |
[26:50] | Now, now, now, now! | 快点 快快快 |
[26:52] | Okay, pause it right there. | 好 在这暂停 |
[26:54] | Now zoom in. | 放大 |
[26:58] | Shit. You can’t see his face. | 该死 看不清他的脸 |
[27:01] | No. | 确实 |
[27:03] | But if this guy was someone you knew… | 但如果你认识这个人 |
[27:06] | you’d recognize him. | 你就能认出来他是谁 |
[27:12] | All right, so we’ll get some more beer, | 好了 我们再去喝点啤酒吧 |
[27:14] | and then we’ll meet you in the Dodger Stadium parking lot | 然后在道奇体育馆停车场碰头 |
[27:17] | – in, say, 10? – That sounds great. | -十点怎么样 -可以 |
[27:20] | – Cool. – Wait, you guys need some money? | -好 -等一下 你们要拿点钱去吗 |
[27:22] | No, dude, I got it. | 不用了 兄弟 我有 |
[27:23] | – You sure? – Yeah, let’s hit it. | -你确定吗 -对 那咱们走吧 |
[27:24] | – All right. – Shotgun. | -那好吧 -我坐副驾驶 |
[27:27] | I’m gonna ride with Barry. | 我坐巴里的车 |
[27:29] | He’s got a sweet fucking ride anyway. | 反正这家伙的车挺好 不蹭白不蹭 |
[27:31] | – Oh, good. – Barry. Barry. | -好吧 -巴里 巴里 |
[27:35] | You forgot your laptop. | 你忘拿你的笔记本了 |
[27:38] | And, I don’t know if anyone said anything, | 我不知道其他人的看法 |
[27:40] | but I love your outfit. | 但我挺喜欢你这身打扮的 |
[27:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:56] | Auto parts? | 卖汽车零件是吧 |
[27:58] | You’re driving this car, you got those sick new threads, | 你开豪车 穿名牌新衣服 |
[28:01] | and fat fucking wad of hundreds from auto parts? | 出手那么阔绰 就只靠卖汽车零件吗 |
[28:05] | It’s a very well-managed company. | 那家公司效益很好 |
[28:09] | Whatever this is… | 不管这是什么 |
[28:11] | I want in. | 我要加入 |